Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第6季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第6季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:30] Thank you. Merry Christmas. 谢谢你 圣诞快乐
[00:39] So you had to pick the biggest one,huh? 你非得挑最大那棵 是吧?
[00:41] It’s a Taylor family tradition. 这是Taylor家的传统
[00:44] Every Christmas we visit all the tree lots looking for that one. 每个圣诞节我们都寻遍所有卖圣诞树的店 找最大那棵
[00:48] And then the day after New Year’s, 新年之后
[00:50] when everybody puts their trees out by the curb, 所有人都把树扔到路边
[00:53] my dad would drive us around the neighborhood to see if we could find a bigger one than ours. 我爸爸就开车带我们转一圈 看有没有比我家更大的树
[00:58] And? 然后呢?
[00:59] 17 Taylor Christmases, never once did we find a tree that beat us. 17次Taylor家的圣诞节 没有一次有人打败我们
[01:04] Oh,you must be very proud. 那你们肯定觉得无比自豪
[01:06] You ow,we can rest here, if we’re getting tired. 如果你累了 我们可以在这休息会
[01:08] Oh,is is nothing. When I was in college, 噢 没事的 我在大学那会
[01:11] I used to ul my tree up ten flights of steps all the way to my apartment in the Bronx. 我可以抱着树走十段楼梯 一直到我布朗克斯的公寓呢
[01:15] Uphilloth ways, in the snow, with no shoes… *光脚雪地里爬上山…*
[01:19] As a matter of fact,yes. 事实上 还真是
[01:21] Whoa,you weren’t kidding when you said it was going to be big. 哇 你说会是很大一棵 还真不是吹的
[01:24] Oh,that’s all Mac’s idea. 那是Mac的主意
[01:30] Yeah,well,nothing’s too big for a ild who’s had a parent kille in the line of duty. 是我的主意 给父亲因公殉职的孩子 送再大的树都应该
[01:34] So what’s the latest on Santa and the elves? 圣诞老人和小精灵有什么最新故事?
[01:36] Oh,well,it’s all set, rey to go. 树都弄好了 装上就行
[01:38] You guys are the best. Can I buy you a cup of coffee? 你们真棒 要喝杯咖啡吗?
[01:41] Actually,we gotta run. We’re working the day tr in the morning. 我们得走了 明天上白班
[01:44] Back in at 6:00. 6点就得上班了
[01:45] – Well,then… – Merry Christmas. – 这样哈… – 圣诞快乐
[01:47] Thank you so much. 太谢谢你们了
[01:50] – Merry Christmas. – Merry Christmas. – 圣诞快乐 – 圣诞快乐
[01:52] – See you soon? – Yeah. – 回头见? – 再见
[01:53] – Okay,bye,guys. – Bye. – 好吧 再见 伙计们 – 再见
[01:57] – That felt really good. – Yeah,it did. – 这种感觉真好 – 确实
[02:01] You know,there is nothing like Christmas in New Yo City. 纽约的圣诞节无与伦比
[02:29] He’s not exactly dressed for the weather. 这天气穿这个可不大对劲
[02:32] Looks like somebody tried to help him stay warm with a few third-degree burns. 看来有人想用三度烧伤让他暖和一点
[02:36] Witnesses heard what they thought were gunshots. 目击者觉得自己听到枪声
[02:38] They look into the alley and see our boy here on fire. 他们朝巷子里一看 就看到有人着火了
[02:42] Shots turned out to be the sound of these paint cans exploding. 他们以为的枪声 其实是这些颜料罐 爆炸的声音
[02:52] Looks like he was beaten. 看上去他被打了一顿
[02:53] There’s nothing on him. Not even loose change. 身上什么都没了 一分钱都没留下
[02:56] I’m thinking our vic’s wallet and jewelry were on someone’s Christmas st. 我看他的钱包和珠宝上了 某人的圣诞礼品单了
[02:59] Along with his life. 单子上还有他的命
[03:40] CSI:NY Season06 Episode11 Second Chances
[04:06] This is some sort of oil or lubricant. 这是某种油或者润滑剂
[04:18] Internal damage to the airway. 呼吸道内部有损伤
[04:20] His lungs were filled with blood when he died. 他死时肺部充满血液
[04:26] Mu have been a serious punch to break these lenses like this. 肯定是狠狠的一拳 才能把镜片 打成这样
[04:29] And break the ribs. 肋骨也断了
[04:31] This guy suffered severe blunt-force trauma. 这个人被钝器重击过
[04:33] Thinking some type of weapon like a pipe or a bat. 应该是管子或球棍之类的武器
[04:42] It’s hard to believe the glasse weren’t knocked off with blow like that. 被那样痛打 眼镜居然还没掉下来 真不可思议
[04:52] rpentine and mineral oil– the perfect storm of accelerant and fuel. 松脂和矿物油–完美的助燃剂和燃料
[04:58] But it doesn’t explaithe burns on our vic’s body. 但这解释不了死者身体的烧伤
[05:00] And I’m getting a gnificant reading of 800 parts per million for gasoline, 而且我敢说这含硫量800ppm的汽油
[05:05] anit’s all over his body. 并没有浇了他一身
[05:16] This is interesting. 这下有趣了
[05:21] Looks like this cigarette started the fire. 好像是这根烟引起的火
[05:39] So our perp,uh,beats and robs this guy, then lights him on fire and takes off. 就是说罪犯打了他 抢劫了他 然后把他点着火 跑了
[05:45] That’s a killer without a conscience. 真是个没有良知的凶手
[05:47] And probably a long criminal history. 估计还有很多前科
[05:50] Let’s hope this cigarette butt is in the giving spirit. 希望这个烟头能给我们带来点线索
[06:35] What are we talking about? 你在说什么?
[06:36] We’re talking about that guy you torched in an alley off of 74th and Amsterdam. 我们在说74街和阿姆斯特丹大街处的 巷子里被你烧死的人
[06:40] I wasn’t in no ley and I didn’t torch nobody,man. 我根本没去过那里 我也没烧什么人
[06:43] Your DNA was on a cigarette butt that ignited the fire. 导致起火的烟头上发现了你的DNA
[06:46] I ain’t capable of that kind of violence. 我不会做那么暴力的事情
[06:48] Robbery. Burglary. Assault. You got a r閟um? for that kind of violence. 抢劫 入室盗窃 伤人 你就是专干暴力活儿的主
[06:52] This is a step up r you. Take a look. 这次是行动升级 自己看看去
[06:59] Look,man, I don’t know nothing about that. 听着 伙计 我真的什么都不知道
[07:01] That’s not going to cut it. What were you doing there? 你别以为这么说就能混过去 你在那里干嘛?
[07:04] Look,you want to spend your Christmas in a six-by-four cell? 听着 你想在狭小的牢房里过圣诞吗?
[07:09] Then start talking. 那就快说实话
[07:12] Okay. I was over there doing a stickup. 好吧 我是去抢劫的
[07:15] Some fat dude dressed up like Santa Claus and another guy playing the sax. 有个肥佬打扮成圣诞老人 另一个在吹萨克斯
[07:19] – That’s it. – So you were jacking Santa Claus? – 仅此而已 – 就是说你抢了圣诞老人?
[07:21] Thank you so much. Thank you. Merry Christmas. 谢谢你 太感谢了 圣诞快乐
[07:29] I would have heard about that. 那我应该听说了才对
[07:30] There were no robbies reported over there last night. 昨晚那里没人报警抢劫
[07:32] They ain’t the kind to report it,man. Neither one of these dudes is legit. 他们不是那种会报案的人 他俩都不是什么好人
[07:36] Merry Christmas. Thank you so much. 圣诞快乐 非常感谢
[07:39] Don’t even try it,punk. 想都别想 你个混蛋
[07:42] So you were stealing stolen money. 你是说你偷了别人偷来的钱
[07:43] They were out there scamming Christmas shoppers,man. 他们在那里骗圣诞采购的人 伙计
[07:48] Thank you. Merry Christmas. Thank you. MerrChristmas. 谢谢 圣诞快乐 谢谢 圣诞快乐
[07:51] I’m about to make my move when this car comes out of the alley and runs over my foot. 我正准备下手时 巷子里冲出一辆车 压到了我的脚
[08:01] I heard some gunplay coming from the alley. That’s why I split out of there. 我听到巷子里有枪声 所以我就跑了
[08:07] Well,did you get a look at the person who was behind the wheel of that car? 你看清楚开车人的样子了吗?
[08:12] No,man. It happened too fast. 没看清 事情发生得很快
[08:14] Ooh,so,some mysterious car comes out of an alley, runs over your foot, 你是说神秘车从巷子里冲出来 压到了你的脚
[08:18] and you go ahead and finish the robbery anyway? 然后你继续抢劫?
[08:21] Nothing got broke. 我又没有伤筋动骨
[08:22] Gee,a criminal with perseverance. love that. 老天 为了犯罪百折不挠啊 我就喜欢你这型的
[08:25] Yeah,well I got a girl anshe’s got a big Christmas list, 我女朋友想要很多圣诞礼物
[08:28] and there was a lot loot in that bucket,so… 那桶里钱可不少 所以…
[08:32] Wereou wearing those shoes last night? 你昨晚穿的是这双鞋吗?
[08:35] Yeah. Why? 是啊 怎么了?
[08:40] Oh,man,come on. These are my favorite shoes. 苍天啊 这双是我的最爱
[08:54] I got the autopsy report. 尸检报告出来了
[08:56] Our vic is James Manning. 死者是James Manning
[08:58] Sid inted him, ran his ten card Couple of arrests for drug possession. Sid取了指纹 过去有几次非法持有毒品的记录
[09:02] Nothing in the last few years. 最近几年没有
[09:04] Only next of kin is a fiane. 能联系的就是他未婚妻
[09:05] She’s coming in to make a positive I.D.on the body. 她正在过来认尸
[09:07] Take a look at this. 看看这个
[09:11] X-ray confirmed broken ribs. X光证实了肋骨骨折
[09:14] – No human bng is strong enough to inflict this kind of damage. – Agreed. – 没人能从这样的重伤中幸存 – 同意
[09:17] CT scan shows severe trauma to both sides of the thoracic cage. CT扫描可以看到 两侧胸廓都有严重损伤
[09:21] Those ribs were shattered. 肋骨都碎了
[09:23] And one of them ruptured the right ventricle of the heart and punctured the right lung. 其中一块碎片刺破了右心室及右肺
[09:27] And check out the humerus bones: both are crushed in the same place. 再看看肱骨:两边都在同样的地方断裂
[09:33] So,he’s lying supine with his arms at his side. 所以他当时仰卧 手放在身体旁边
[09:36] To be on his back like that he was either unconscious or incapacitated. 那种姿势说明 他要不就是昏迷 要不就是无法动弹了
[09:39] Tox screen confirms that. 毒物检测证实了这点
[09:43] That’s a serious dose of heroin in his system. 体内有大量海洛因
[09:46] Definitely enough to knock him out. 足以让他不省人事
[09:48] And here’s something else we found. 还找到些别的东西
[09:50] Track marks on his arm and a scar on his hand. 手臂上的痕迹 还有手上的伤疤
[09:56] The unusual thing is this,though. 不寻常的是
[10:01] Track marks are well healed. Probably years old. 手臂上的伤痕已经愈合 可能有些年头了
[10:04] And…there’s on one fresh injection point– 然后…这里有一个新的针眼–
[10:08] The thigh. 大腿
[10:10] Not a great place to find a vein close to the surface of the skin. 在这里找皮下血管可不容易
[10:13] An experienced addict would know that. 吸毒成瘾的人应该知道
[10:16] Subdermal bruising with a distinct linear pattern. 线行的皮下出血
[10:23] And just like the burns on the chest, they were inflicted right where you found him. 就像胸部的烧伤一样 肯定是在你们找到他的地方弄伤的
[10:26] At t scene. These are crash injuries. 就在现场 这些是被车撞的
[10:30] The lubricanton the glasses, the trail of gasoline to the body. 眼镜上的润滑剂 身上的汽油
[10:34] James Manning was run over by a car. James Manning被车碾过
[10:37] The fire caused by a broken fuel line. 火是因为漏油引起的
[10:40] There was no tearing of the skin, no evidence of dragging. 皮肤没有被撕扯的痕迹 尸体也没有被拖拽过
[10:43] There’s nothing to suggest that the car was going more than five miles per hour. 也就是说车速可能不过每小时5里
[10:47] Right. So whoever ran him over did it slowly and deliberately. 对 所以不论是谁压的他 都是故意慢慢碾过去的
[10:53] That car is our murder weapon. 那车就是凶器
[11:22] That’s the victim, but who’s the other guy? 那是受害者 另外一个人是谁呢?
[11:24] They’re both James Manning. 他们都是James Manning
[11:25] The moment I saw him, I knew there was something familiar about him. 一见到他 我就觉得他身上有什么地方 我很熟悉
[11:29] ******* 然后我看到他手上的疤
[11:31] I ran him through CARS forscar past collars and came up with this booking photo. 我在查他以往逮捕记录时 就出现了这张登记照片
[11:36] It’s hard to believe they’re the same person. 很难相信他们是同一个人
[11:38] Put some meat on his bones and a shave and he looks like a completely different guy. 长胖点 再刮个脸 看上去就完全是另外一个人了
[11:42] It’s never a good thing when you look better in the autopsy photo than you do when you’re alive. 尸检照片比生前拍的照片还好看 绝对不是什么好事
[11:48] He used to panhandle on 35th and x. 他过去常在35街和埃克斯大街上乞讨
[11:51] I’d get my coffee and a ndwich on the corner,and… 我在街道拐角买咖啡和三明治…
[11:54] every once in a while I’d give him a dollarr some change. 偶尔我也会给他点零钱
[12:00] What about a shelter? 去收容站怎么样?
[12:01] I ain’t going to no shelter. 我才不去收容站呢
[12:03] Well,you’re gonna freeze to death out here. 在这里你会冻死的
[12:06] Isn’t there someone I can call? 我可以帮你打电话给谁吗?
[12:08] No. I ain’t got nobody. 不 我没有亲戚朋友
[12:13] You’re wasting your time worrying about me,lady. 在我身上你是浪费时间 女士
[12:16] – I’m a lost cause. – There’s no such thing. – 我注定一事无成 – 没有这种说法的
[12:19] You just need to get off the street, get sober,and start taking care of yourself. 你只要离开这里不再乞讨 戒掉毒瘾 然后好好照顾自己
[12:22] No,this life beat the care out of me a long time ago. 不 很久之前我就不想照顾自己了
[12:27] Please,t me help you. 求你了 让我帮你
[12:32] Spare change? Spare change? 有没有零钱? 有没有零钱?
[12:34] And then one day, he just wasn’t there anymore. 之后有一天 他就不再在那儿出现了
[12:38] It made me feel better to imagine that he had picked himself up off the street 这让我感觉好点了 想象他终于不再流浪乞讨了
[12:41] and straightened himself out, but I just… I never really believed that. 并且振作了起来 但我只是… 我自己也不相信这个解释
[12:46] Well,he did. 他的确是这样
[12:48] But somehow he ended up in that aly, drugged and the vict of a hit-and-run 但不知道为什么他最后死在小巷里 被注射了毒品 有人还想…
[12:53] that someone wanted to look like an accident. 让他看起来像肇事逃逸的受害者
[12:56] The question is who? 问题是谁做的?
[13:00] Until weind that car, the only thing we can do 找到那辆车前 我们唯一能做的…
[13:02] is take a closer look at the people in James Manning’s life. 就是仔细调查James Manning 生活中出现的人
[13:16] – How’s it going? – Uh,better than I expected. – 怎么样了? – 比我想象中的好
[13:19] The undercarriage left a pretty distinct subdermal bruising pattern all over Manning’s torso. 车底盘在Manning的尸体上 留下了相当清晰的瘀伤图样
[13:23] Nice. I got a very usable tire tread impression from that crook who robbed Santa. 很好 我在那个要抢劫圣诞老人的 混球鞋上找到了非常有用的轮胎印
[13:26] Great,I should be able to get a partial match to********* 很好 我应该能在数据库里找到 部分吻合的底盘
[13:30] Hopefully,between the both in our daof us,we can narrow it down to a specific make and model. 希望在我们的共同努力下 能把范围缩小到特定车型
[13:35] Teamwork. 团队协作
[13:46] Tony,give me a hand with those. And get those boxes when you’re done withhat. Tony 帮我一起弄下那个 搞定后拿下那些盒子
[13:51] Looks good. Maybe just a lite more basil and a pinch of red pepper. 看上去不错 也许要再加点 罗勒和红辣椒
[13:55] Thank you. Grace Chandler? 谢谢 Grace Chandler?
[13:59] – I’m Detective Flack. – Yes? – 我是Flack警探 – 什么事?
[14:02] Is there somewhere we can talk in private? 有地方能让我们单独谈谈吗?
[14:04] Oh,my God. Did something happen to James? 上帝 是James出事了吗?
[14:29] When I came home from work,his wallet and his cell phone were on the kitchen table. 我下班回家时 他的钱包和手机在厨房台面上
[14:34] I thought he went for a run. 我以为他去跑步了
[14:37] The precinct wouldn’t take my report unless he was missing for 24 hours. 失踪不到24小时警察不接受我的报案
[14:42] I was up all night waiting for him to call. 我整晚都在等他的电话
[14:45] *****who might have been with him last night. 我们需要那些昨晚可能 会和他在一起的人名字
[14:49] There isn’t anyone else. 没有其他人
[14:51] No family and no real friends. 他没有家人也没有真正的朋友
[14:54] If he wasn’t working at the restaurant,he was with me. 他不是在餐厅上班就是和我在一起
[14:57] How long have you and James been together? 你和James在一起多久了?
[15:00] We were engaged for six months antogether for over two years. 我们订婚有6个月 在一起也2年多了
[15:03] Have you been getting along? 你们相处融洽吗?
[15:06] Yes,of course. 当然了
[15:07] No arguments, disagreements? 没有争吵 意见不合?
[15:09] No. None. 没有
[15:12] What kind of cars do you and James own? 你们开的是什么车?
[15:15] A 2009 Lexus. IS350,that’s it. 2009年的雷克萨斯 IS350 就那辆
[15:19] Why are you guys asking me all of these questions? 你们为什么要问我这些问题?
[15:22] We have to,Miss Chandler. It’s our job. 我们必须这么做 Chandler小姐 这是我们的工作
[15:26] James was under the influence of drugs when he died. James死时有受到毒品的影响
[15:29] No,that can’t be. That’s impossible. 不会那样的 那不可能
[15:32] He had heroin in his system. 他体内有海洛因
[15:34] ********but I helped him overcome when he that addiction. 我认识他时 他在吸毒 但我帮他克服了毒瘾
[15:38] I ga him a job and then… I fell in love with him. 我给了他工作然后…我爱上了他
[15:42] We just celebrated two years of his sobriety. 我们刚刚庆祝了他戒毒2周年
[15:47] Um,Miss Chandler, we’d like to take DNA and fingerprint elimination samples from you. Chandler小姐 我们需要 你的DNA和指纹样本
[15:54] Why? 为什么?
[15:56] When we find the vehicle that was used to kill James and we process it for evidence, 我们找到那辆杀死James的车时 会彻底检查以寻找证据
[16:00] we’ll need those samples to eliminate you as a suspect. 需要那些样本排除你的嫌疑
[16:04] I understand. 我理解
[16:07] I’m sorry. Just… this is all so much. 我很抱歉 只是…一下子这么多事
[16:11] She’ll have you out of here in no time. 她会带你离开的
[16:21] Manning fights his way back from the stets and seems to have a great life ahead of him. Manning不再流浪乞讨 重回正道 而且似乎前路光明
[16:27] So,how does he end up in that alley right back where e found him? 那他怎么会死在那条小巷里呢?
[16:46] Make it a crime scene, all right? 把那划为犯罪现场 知道吗?
[16:47] Nobody touches that car unl we get there. 我们到之前谁都不能碰那辆车
[16:49] – We gotta go. – Where to? – 我们得走了 – 去哪儿?
[16:51] Got a match on that tire tread pattern from the shoe. 从鞋上提取的轮胎印找到吻合的了
[16:54] Graybridge 205/65/R15, which is standard on most late-model compact cars. 是新型紧凑型轿车的标准配置
[16:59] Well,that narrows it down a bit. 那就把范围缩小了一点
[17:00] Lindsay was able to use that information Lindsay就能利用这条信息
[17:02] and match it to the bruising pattern on Manning’s body to get an exact year and model. 并配对Manning尸体上瘀伤的图样 得到了确切的年份和车型
[17:06] Traffic towed a ’97 Taurus station wagon to the impound lot on the Westside this morning. 今天早上西区交警拖了一辆 97年的Taurus旅行车到扣车场
[17:13] All right,andet this. 好了 再听听这个
[17:15] It was blocking a driveway on 89th and Broadway, which is 15 blocks north of our homicide. 它停在89街和百老汇大街间车道上 离凶案现场朝北15个街区远
[17:20] Wasn’t reported stolen. 没人报告失窃
[17:22] All right,well, let’s hope this car is the other half of our crime scene. 好吧 让我们祈祷 这车是另外半个犯罪现场
[17:31] Steering column’s intact. Wasn’t hotwired. 驾驶杆完好无损 不是用窃车贼用电线发动的
[17:34] Definitely started the old-fashioned way: with a key. 绝对是用老办法发动的: 车钥匙
[17:37] Hey,Danny,I’m waiting for your “boom.” 嘿 Danny 我在等你那声”嘣”
[17:39] Ah,no more booms. Lindsay made me promise. 不再说”嘣”了 Lindsay让我做了保证
[17:42] She’s afraidt’s gonna be Lucy’s first word. 她害怕Lucy最先学会的是那个字
[17:57] Boom. This is our car. 嘣 这就是我们要找的车
[18:00] ‘ll check the vehicle registration. 我去查车辆登记表
[18:03] Okay… 好…
[18:08] Car’s registered to a Sam Baker, 22146 Liberty Way,Manhattan. 车辆登记在Sam Baker名下 地址是曼哈顿自由大道22146号
[18:16] ? I don’t want to miss a single thing you do ?
[18:16] Train “Hey,Soul Sister”
[18:21] ? Tonight the way you can cut a rug ?
[18:24] ? Watching you is the only drug I need ?
[18:26] ? So gangsta,I’m so thug ?
[18:28] ? You’re the only one I’m dreaming of ?
[18:31] ? You see,I can be myself now finally ?
[18:34] ? In fact there’s nothing I n’t be ?
[18:37] ? I want the world to see You’ll be with me ?
[18:41] ? Hey,soul sister ?
[18:43] ? Ain’t that Mr. Mister on the radio,stereo?
[18:48] ? The w you move ain’t fair,you know ?
[18:51] ? Hey,soul sister ?
[18:53] ? I don’t wanna miss a single thing ?
[18:56] ? You do tonight ?
[19:01] ? Hey,soul sister ?
[19:03] ? I don’t wanna miss a single thing you do ?
[19:10] ? Tonight ?
[19:20] ? Tonight ?
[19:30] ? Tonight. ?
[19:35] Hey,nicely done,guys. 嘿 很棒 伙计们
[19:36] Uh,Sam,uh, these folks wanna have a word with you. 呃 Sam 这些人想和你谈谈
[19:39] Yeah,send them on in. 好 让他们进来
[19:44] – Sam Baker? – Yeah. – 是
[19:45] I’m Detective Bonasera This is Detective Messer. 我是Bonasera警探 这位是Messer警探
[19:48] Hey,well, that wasn’t our best performance ever, 嘿 这也许不是我们的最佳表演
[19:50] but not something to get arrested for,right? 但也不会因为这个被捕 是吗?
[19:54] We have a few questis to ask you. 我们有些问题要问你
[19:57] – Yeah,all right. Sounds serio. – It is. – 好 听上去很严重 – 是很严重
[19:59] Your car was used in the commission of a homicide. 你的车出现在了一起谋杀案的现场
[20:02] My car? 我的车?
[20:05] Yeah,there’s gotta be a mistake there. 肯定是误会
[20:07] No,there’s no mistake. It was the murder weapon. 不 没有误会 这车是凶器
[20:26] Why didn’t you report it stolen? 为什么车丢了你都不报案?
[20:28] Because I didn’t know it was stolen. 因为我不知道车丢了
[20:32] I told you. It sits in the parking garage for days at a time, somemes weeks. 我的车在车库一停就好几天 有时候停上好几周
[20:37] And no one else s a key? 谁还有钥匙?
[20:38] I have two keys. One on my key chain and another in my apartmt. 我有2把钥匙 一把在我的钥匙链上 另一把在我家里
[20:43] Hanging on a hook in your kitchen. 挂在厨房里的挂钩上
[20:46] You searched my apartment? 你们搜查了我家?
[20:47] Your apartment, your car,the room that you rent at the recording studio. 你家 你的车 你租来当录音棚的屋子 都搜了
[20:51] This is a homicide investigation,Sam. 这是在调查谋杀案 Sam
[21:00] Your car killed a man. 你的车杀了一个人
[21:02] All right,and it was started with one of your two keys, 你2把钥匙中的一把发动了车子
[21:04] both apparently accounted for. 不论是哪把 都算在你头上
[21:06] This is crazy. 简直是胡来
[21:16] You claim that no one else has a key to your place. 你说你家钥匙只有你自己有
[21:18] So somebody broke into your apartment, took the key, borrowed your car, 那就是说 有人闯进你家 拿了钥匙 开走了车
[21:22] committed a homicide, dumped the car, and then put the key back. 碾死了人 扔掉了车 然后又把钥匙还了回去
[21:26] I mean,does that sound like anything a sane person would believe? 鬼才会信这种故事
[21:29] Not to mention you can’t account for your whereabos around the time of the murder. 还有 案发之时你在哪?
[21:32] I told you. I was home. 我说了 我在家
[21:35] Alone. 独自一人
[21:45] Detective Flack, my name is Debbie Fallon. Flack警探 我叫Debbie Fallon
[21:48] You’re holding my boyfriend, Sam Baker. 我男朋友Sam Baker被你们扣了
[21:51] Your boyfriend’s in a lot of trouble. 你男朋友有大麻烦了
[21:52] I’ve hired an attorney. And he’s on his way. 我雇了位�羰� 他马上就到
[21:57] Eli Cornicello,huh? You called in the big guns. Eli Cornicello 你请了重量级人物啊
[22:01] You are accusing an innocent man of murder. 你们认为的谋杀犯 是个清白的人
[22:03] Well,let’s hope that Eli can spin a better story than Sam. 但愿Eli编的故事比Sam好
[22:07] ‘Cause the one he’s telling ********. 反正里边那位的说法漏洞百出
[22:09] You’re so wrong. He isn’t capae of murder. 你错了 他没能力去杀人
[22:12] Anyone’s capable of murder, ss Fallon. 谁都可以杀人的 Fallon小姐
[22:14] And right now, althe evidence we have points directl at your boyfriend. 眼下所有证据都直接指向你男友
[22:28] Hey,Mac. I’m still waiting on the DNA resul I took from the samples in Baker’s car. Mac 我从Baker车上提取到的样本 还在做DNA鉴定
[22:32] What about the fingerprints? 指纹呢?
[22:33] Well,Baker’s werell over the interior driver’s side. 车内驾驶员一侧都是Baker的指纹
[22:36] Baker’s prints inside his own car aren’t very incriminating. Baker的指纹出现在他自己的车里 这无可厚非
[22:39] *******all over the passenger side are. 可副驾驶一侧都是James Manning的指纹
[22:43] If Manning was sitting in the passenger seat, it’s lily he knew his killer. 如果Manning坐在副驾驶座上 那他可能认识凶手
[22:46] If that’s true, Sam Baker is lying. 如果是这样 那Sam Baker就在说谎
[22:48] I don’t think so. Manning had a boatload of life insurance. 我觉得不是 Manning有一份巨额人身保险
[22:51] 2.5 million to be exact. 确切地说 是250万
[22:53] AnGrace Chandler is the beneficiary. Grace Chandler是受益人
[22:59] This is outrageous. I just lost my fianc? 太过份了 我刚刚失去了我的未婚夫
[23:03] Two and a half million will make for a great send-off. 250万可是一份很棒的送别礼
[23:06] It was James’ idea to get those policies. 买保险是James的主意
[23:09] Those premiums must have cost over 600 a month. 每个月的保险费要600块
[23:12] Living in the streets, abusing himself the way he did, 在街头流浪 对自己放任自流
[23:16] he was always afraid of getting sick and dying young. 他一直担心生病和过早死亡
[23:19] So you paid the premiums? 保险费是你付的?
[23:21] Look,I’ve been polite for long enough. I haven’t done anything wrong. 我已经很客气了 我可没做错什么
[23:29] I know youhink I had something to do with this. 我知道你觉得我和这事有关
[23:34] Most of the people who sit in this chair… they lie. 一般来说 坐在这椅子上的人都说谎
[23:39] Each time that happens we get a little bit bett at knowing who’s telling the truth and who’s not. 我们判断对方是否说谎的能力 与日俱增
[23:44] And how about me,Detective? Am I a liar? 那我呢 警探? 我说谎了吗?
[23:50] I’ll let you know. 我会告诉你的
[24:04] Flack did a little checking into her background. Flack查了下她的背景
[24:06] No criminal record. 没有案底
[24:07] She’s involved in a couple of homeless advocacy groups, 她为几个流浪者救助小组工作
[24:09] volunteers as a counselor at a drug treatment program at Queen of Mercy Hospital. 作为顾问自愿参加了 皇后总慈医院戒毒治疗的项目
[24:13] oever took him into that alley volunteeand killed him,or knew his background. 把他带到巷子里并杀掉他的那个人 了解他的底细
[24:17] Yeah.The question iwho else in his life or in his past life 对 问题是他的生活中还有或曾有过哪些人
[24:22] had the means and the motive to do this? 有杀他的意愿或动机?
[24:35] I understand you have a suspect in custody. 我听说你们扣押了一个嫌犯
[24:37] She’s not in custody. She agreed to come in and talk to us. 她没有被扣押 她同意来这谈话的
[24:52] – you know her? – Of course not. Why would I? – 你认识她? – 当然不认识 我怎么会认识她?
[24:55] Her fianc? was murdered with your boyfriend’s car. 她未婚夫死在你男友的车下
[24:57] Maybe she had a personal relationship with the nd or him. 或许她和乐队或他有联系
[25:01] If yo’re suggesting he was having an affair with her,you’re wrong. 如果你是在暗示他和她有奸情 那你错了
[25:05] I’m not suggestingnything. I’m asking if there was a connection between them. 我什么都没暗示 我是在问他俩之间有没有关联
[25:08] Thanswer is no. 没有
[25:10] Is she claiming to know something out the murder? 关于谋杀案 她有没有说知道什么?
[25:12] I can’t tell you that. 无可奉告
[25:13] But I can promise you, whether Sam is guilty or innocent, the truth will come out. 不过我向你保证 究竟Sam是否无辜 真相一定会大白于天下
[25:26] Mac,DNA results came back from Baker’s car. Mac,Baker车上样本的DNA结果出来了
[25:30] Give us anything to go Grace Chandler with? 与Grace Chandler有关吗?
[25:33] Not really. There was one foreign DNA sample inside on the steering wheel. 没有 方向盘上有一个未知的DNA样本
[25:37] Female,but not a match to Grace Chandler and no hit in CODIS. 女性 但不属于Grace Chandler 在CODIS里也没有吻合的记录
[25:40] What about the hairs on the undercarriage? 底盘上的毛发呢?
[25:42] Human. Not Sam Baker’s, not James Manning’s, and not Grace Chandler’s. 来自人类 不是Sam Baker的 不是James Manning 也不是Grace Chandler
[25:46] They were wrapped around a chassis screw. 缠绕在底盘螺杆上
[25:48] It looked like they’d been there for a while, so I ran them through CODIS. 我估计缠了有一阵子了 于是我输进CODIS做比对
[25:50] They’re from a hit-and-run in the Bronx from six months ago. 属于6个月前发生在布朗克斯区的 一起肇事逃逸案
[25:54] And get this: victim was found in an alley, I.D.’d as Matt Davis. 还查到了这个 死者是在小巷里被发现 身份经确认为Matt Davis
[25:58] Crushed to death, heroin in his system. Sound familiar? 被碾死的 体内有海洛因 听着耳熟吧?
[26:02] Well,I’m betting there are a couple of million-dollar life insurance policies out there 我敢打赌他也有份数百万元的人身保险
[26:06] that say these two cases are no coincidence. 这两个案子不是孤立的
[26:10] The tire tread patterns are identical to the ones we found on Sam Baker’s station wagon. 车胎碾压痕迹与压过 Sam Baker的旅行车吻合
[26:13] Same cru injuries. Car was driven slowly over him. 碾压创伤一致 车是缓慢从他身上碾过去的
[26:16] Matt Dis,27. History of drug abuse. Matt Davis 27岁 有吸毒史
[26:18] In and out of the city shelters up untilbout three years ago. 多次入住市收容站 直到三年前
[26:21] No next of kin. 没有亲属
[26:23] Same M.O., same murder weapon, same victim profile. 作案手法一致 凶器一致 死者特点一致
[26:26] No family,living on t streets, addicted to drugs. 没有亲属 露宿街头 有吸毒史
[26:29] Clean for the last couple of years. 最近2年没有沾毒
[26:31] Right. The case detective exhausted all lead Figured that Matt started using again, 对 办这个案子的警察费尽周折 结论是Matt开始复吸
[26:35] stumbled out into the alley, and then was run over by a passing car. 倒在小巷里 被一辆过路车碾死
[26:39] Which is exactly what somebody wanted James Manning’s death to look like. 凶手希望James Manning的死 看上去和这案子一样
[26:42] – Except the killer didn’t count on us finding the car. – Exactly. – 只是凶手没料到我们会找到车 – 对
[26:45] Matt Davis was also heavily insured under a bunch of different policies totaling $2 million. Matt Davis也有巨额保险 总计200万元
[26:49] There’s our beneficiary. 这是受益人
[27:05] – Am I supposeto know her? – How about him? – 我应该认识她吗? – 那他呢?
[27:11] Okay. Is this the part where I look athe bloody crime scene photo, 是不是要我看血淋淋的凶案照片
[27:14] break down in tears, and confess to murder? 声泪俱下 然后供认罪行?
[27:16] Only if you did it . 那得看是不是你干的
[27:18] That ain’t happening. ‘Cae ain’t neveseen that guy before. Dead or alive. 不可能的 我从没见过那个人 不管是死是活
[27:22] Well,that’s surprising, considering his death made you $2 million rich. 这太奇怪了 他死了 你能得到200万美元
[27:26] $2 milli? You think I’d out here slinging flowers and newspapers if I had tt kind of money? 200万美元? 你觉得我要有那么多钱 还会在这里卖花卖报?
[27:30] ybe you collectethe money for somebody else. 也许你是在替别人收这笔钱
[27:33] Or someone else collected it f me. 也许是有人从我这里偷钱呢?
[27:35] You need to talkto the s running around out there pretending to be me. 你们要去找那些盗用我身份的人
[27:43] Some of these date back to ovetwo years ago. 有一些的日期早至2年前
[27:45] Credit card accounts. Doctor bills. 信用卡账单 医疗账单
[27:47] I thought I had it all straightened out. 我还以为我都还清了
[27:49] When did you discover that your identity had been stolen? 你什么时候发现身份被盗用的?
[27:52] I hit a rough stretch a couple of years ago. 几年前我开始吸毒
[27:54] I went into rehab and I got clean. 我去戒了毒 然后再也没有吸过
[27:56] And when I got out, that’s when the phone calls from the creditors started coming. 我出来后 就有信用卡公司打电话
[28:00] And they started coming around asking me about accounts that I ain’t never opened. 他们问我关于帐户的问题 可我从来没开过户头
[28:03] Was your rehab affiliated with a hospital? 你是在医院戒的毒吗?
[28:06] The place was upstate. 那地方很偏
[28:08] I went there because I was referred by the staff at Queen of Mercy. 之所以去那边 是因为皇后总慈医院的人 把我转了过去
[28:14] Thank you,Lisa. 谢谢你 Lisa
[28:16] I think we just found our connection to Grace Chandler. 我觉得我们找到了 与Grace Chandler有关的线索
[28:24] James Manning, Matt Davis, and Lisa Williams all went through the same drug treatment program James Manning,Matt Davis还有Lisa Williams 都参加过同一个戒毒项目
[28:29] at Queen of Mercy Hospital where Grace Chandler happens to volunteer. 皇后总慈医院 Grace Chandler正巧在那里做志愿者
[28:34] That makes her the common denominator in each one of their lives. 所以她与他们都有关系
[28:37] Hundreds of people go through Queen of Mercy for the same thing. 很多人去皇后总慈医院 为的是同一个目的
[28:40] Lisa couldn’t I.D.Grace Chandler. Lisa认不出Grace Chandler
[28:43] She had access to patient” personal information without ever seeing them. 她无需和病人打交道 就能获得他们的私人信息
[28:46] Stealing La’s identity was just a click away. 窃取Lisa的身份轻而易举
[28:49] We still don’t have any forensic evidence that connects her to either one of those murders. 还是没有任何法医学证据能把她和 2件谋杀案中的任意一起联系上
[28:53] This might help. Tissue sample from a cosmetic surgery office on Park Avenue. 这个会有帮助 派克大道上的一家整形美容机构
[28:57] Whver stole Lisa Williams’ identity used a bogus credit card in her name 那个盗用Lisa William身份的人 用她的名字搞了一张伪造的信用卡
[29:01] for some outpatient cosmetic surgery. 做了个门诊美容手术
[29:03] She had an abnormal growth removed from her shoulder. 是个肩膀赘生物的移除手术
[29:05] Yeah,that’s where being a doctor comes in handy. 医生能派上用场的时候到了
[29:07] I know that they destroy the larger tissue mple, 我知道他们丢弃了大块的组织
[29:10] but not the smaller one used for the biopsy. 但这份用于活组织检查的小片却还在
[29:13] Hmm,when they glued that slipcover on, 当他们把套子封闭的时候
[29:15] they weren’t thinking about the ingrity of the evidence. 没有想过保存证据的完整性
[29:17] It’s going to be tough to remove it without the solvent corrupting the sample. 我们取样时 避免溶剂腐蚀很困难
[29:21] Not a lot to work with. You’re going to get one shot at it. 没有多少样本可供化验 你只有一次机会了
[29:24] Somebody better get his game up. 有人要使出拿手好戏了
[30:23] We’ve been through everything. 我们查了所有线索
[30:25] We’ve been through phone records,credit card statements, employment history, bank records. 查了电话记录 信用卡报告 用工记录 银行记录
[30:29] There’s nothing that connects Sam Baker to James Manning or Matt Das. 没有线索能联系上Sam Baker 和James Manning或Matt Davis
[30:33] Except for his car and lack of a believable alibi. 除了他的车和不可信的不在场证明
[30:36] He’s a up-and-coming musician with no criminal history. 他是个事业刚起步的音乐人 无犯罪记录
[30:39] What does he have to gain killing these two guys? 他杀那2个人能获得什么?
[30:42] Maybe his gain is connected****** 或许他的目的和Chandler那笔保险金有关
[30:44] She could have hired him to kill Manning d Davis. 她可以雇他去杀了Manning和Davis
[30:47] And we can’t rule out the possibility of she and Sam being involved romantically. 而且也不能排除她和Sam有一腿的可能
[30:50] A love triangle? 三角恋爱关系?
[30:52] That would havto be the best kept secret everally. 那是最好的掩盖秘密的办法
[30:54] and it still doesn’t explain Matt Davis. 还是解释不通 Matt Davis的死
[30:56] ********* 我们无法把他和任何一个人联系起来
[30:59] If Baker is the killer and uses his own car, 如果Baker是凶手 用了他自己的车
[31:02] why don’t he have the car towed after he runs out ofas? 为什么他在没油后不把车拖走呢?
[31:05] Why leave it parked right in front the driveway? 为什么就把车停在车道上?
[31:07] ‘s no crook. He’s in over his head. 他不是惯犯 解决不了这个问题
[31:09] Maybe he panicked wh he ran the kid’s foot over with his car. 或许他撞人后又压到那孩子的脚 惊慌失措了
[31:11] Thought somebody gets a license plate numb off his car. 以为有人记下了他的车牌号码
[31:14] – Didn’t kn what to do. – So he did nothing. – 不知该怎么办才好 – 就什么也不去做了
[31:17] Or he was thinking on his feet. 或许他急中生智想到一招
[31:20] Rather than involve potential witnesse and leave a paper trail that connects him the murders, 与其让潜在的目击证人 留下能把他和谋杀联系上的证据
[31:24] abandoning his car and claimi ignorance gives him an out. 不如弃车 再声称无辜或许会让他逃脱
[31:41] Taylor.
[31:44] Got it. 知道了
[31:46] I’m going to go get Grace Chandler. 我去找Grace Chandler
[31:48] Stella,you go get Sam Baker, get him out of lockup, and bring him down to Interrogation. Stella 你去找Sam Baker 把他从拘留所带到审讯室来
[31:52] You two pick up Debbie Fallon, get her over to the precinct. 你们两个去接Debbie Fallon 把她带进分局
[31:55] What’s going on? 怎么一回事?
[31:58] We got ourselves a triangle. 我们发现了一个三角关系
[32:01] Except it doesn’t involve love. It involves murder. 只是 和爱情无关 和谋杀有关
[32:11] This is harassment. 这是骚扰
[32:13] We’re not here to harass you. We’d like you to take a ride with us. 我们不是来这里骚扰你 只是想你和我们走一趟
[32:16] We have someone in custody. 我们拘留了某人
[32:21] We believe it’s the person responsible for killing your fianc? 我们相信这人要对你未婚夫的谋杀案负责
[32:57] that him? Is he the one who killed James? 是他? 他就是杀了James的人?
[33:01] No. 不
[33:09] She is. 是她
[33:28] Go ahead. Look at them. Look at what you did. 这样 看看他们 看看你干了什么
[33:40] I don’t know who this other man is and I don’t know any Debbie Fallon. 我不认识另一个男人 我也不认识叫Debbie Fallon的
[33:44] Well,she knows all about you. 她认识你们所有人
[33:48] How about Lisa Williams? That name ring a bell? Lisa Williams呢? 这个名字听起来熟悉吗?
[33:51] I don’t know any Lisa Williams. 我不认识叫Lisa Williams的
[33:53] She came through a drug treatment program at Queen of Mercy Hospital. 她参加过皇后总慈医院的戒毒项目
[33:57] You stole her identity. 你盗用了她的身份
[33:58] So you could take out life insurance policies under her name th would pay off 在你和Debbie杀了Matt Davis之后
[34:03] after you and Debbie killed Matt Davis. 就能以她的名义享用那份保单了
[34:06] get away with putting your name Being his fianc闲, you knewou could 做为他的未婚妻 你知道把你的名字 放在James的保单上
[34:09] on James’ policies an collecting on his death. 就能在他死后得到一笔钱
[34:13] But not Matt Davis. He posed a problem. 但Matt Davis不行 他成了一个麻烦
[34:16] Grace couldn’t use her real name as a beneficiary. Grace不能用她的真名成为受益人
[34:18] That would raise red flags with the insurance cpanies and the police. 那会引起保险公司和警方的注意
[34:22] But she made a mistake. 她犯了个错误
[34:26] You opened a bogus credit card account in Lisa Williams’ name, 你用Lisa William的名义伪造了一张信用卡
[34:29] and used ito pay for some work at a cosmetic surgery office. 然后用它支付美容手术的费用
[34:33] We matched the DNA from the biopsy tiss to the elimination sample 你活检组织的DNA和你提供给法医…
[34:36] you gave us in the M.E.’s office. 用以排除你嫌疑的样本吻合
[34:38] This doesn’t prove anhing. 这不能证明任何事
[34:40] I don’t ow who this Grace Chandler person is. 我不认识这个Grace Chandler
[34:42] Debbie,before you make a compte ass of yourself, me a favor: take a look right here. Debbie 在你犯傻前 好好看看这里
[34:47] See,if something went bad with the procedure, she needed a contact person. 如果发生意外 她需要填一个联系人
[34:51] Someone she could trust. 一个她可以信任的人
[34:52] Now,theame’s a fake, but that number– t’s your ll phone number. 名字是假 但那个号码 是你的手机号码
[34:58] See,that’s how we connected the twof you. 这就是把你们2个联系起来的地方
[35:02] And Sam,of course. 当然 还有Sam
[35:06] – Sam,you were next. – What? – Sam 你是下一个 – 什么?
[35:10] Your life was insure for over $5 million dollars. 你被投保了 数额超过了5百万
[35:13] In order to become a legitimate beneficiary, 为了能成为合法的收益人
[35:16] Deie called herself your fianc闲 in all of the paperwork. Debbie在所有文件里称自己是你的未婚妻
[35:20] I can’t believe this is happening. 我不敢相信居然有这种事
[35:22] I was living on the streets. 我曾经流落街头
[35:25] She help me get a place. 她给了我一个住处
[35:31] So,why are you doing this? Why are you helping me? 为什么你这样做? 为什么要帮我?
[35:33] Because I can and because I know what it’s like to be out on the streets, 因为我有这个能力 而且我知道被扔在大街上的滋味
[35:38] alone…to have nobody. 孤单…无人依靠
[35:42] This was all part of the plan. 这都是计划的一部分
[35:45] Debbie and Gra waited two years, enough time for the policies to mature Debbie和Grace等了2年 足够长的时间让保单生效
[35:49] and pay out at maximum benefits no matter what the manner of death. 然后按最大收益支付 不管任何死亡方式
[35:54] Most lely,Sam, in a week,you’d have been dead. 很可能 Sam 一周之内 你就会死
[35:59] The man in this photo was murdered last night. 照片里的男人昨晚被谋杀了
[36:01] As you know,they used your car to kill him. 你也知道 她们用了你的车杀了人
[36:04] We found Debbie’s DNA inside on the steering wheel. 我们在方向盘上发现了Debbie的DNA
[36:07] I’ve heard Grace talk about you. 我听Grace谈起过你
[36:09] It’s great to finally meet you. 终于见到你真好
[36:11] You as well. 我也一样
[36:13] You know,I really appreciate the ride home. 谢谢你开车送我回家
[36:15] Don’t even worry about it. 不用客气
[36:18] You know,you’re really lucky to have known a person like Grace. 你能认识Grace真幸运
[36:21] Yeah. 是啊
[36:25] What are you doing? 你干什么?
[36:50] You chose peop who were vulnerable and broken. 你选了那些既脆弱又潦倒的人
[36:55] People you knew had nobody to question your motives. 不会质疑你动机的人
[36:59] What’s it like to live witht a conscience? 毫无怜悯地活着是什么感觉?
[37:03] It’s like being rich. 是享受富有的感觉
[37:05] Something you probab know nothing about. 你可能对此一无所知
[37:09] Putting people like you away for the rest of your life, 铲除你们这样的人
[37:13] doing good– that makes me rich. 做正确的事–那让我变得很富有
[37:18] Something yoprobably know nothing about. 你可能对此也一无所知
[37:21] I have to ask. 我不得不问
[37:22] Two years nurturing someone back to health, getting to know them, watching them grow. 花2年时间把一个人照顾痊愈 去了解他们 看着他们成长
[37:28] How do you rationalize killing them? 你们杀他们的理由是什么?
[37:31] They’re a cancer. 他们是祸害
[37:32] Living in the street like dogs. Begging for change. 像狗一样活在大街上 乞讨零钱
[37:38] Leaving their feces, and stench in boxes in doorways. 不要脸面 在门口的纸箱里散发恶臭
[37:43] How long do you think they would have lasted before you or some other cop found them dead? 你觉得在你和其他警察发现他们死亡前 还能活多久?
[37:51] We took them off the street. 我们把他们从大街上带走
[37:53] We gave them two more good years. 我们让他们多活美好的2年
[37:56] Two years living in a Park Avenue apartment building. 2年的时间 住在派克大道的公寓里
[38:03] Wearing the best designer clothes and expensive jewelry. 穿最好的私人定制成衣 戴昂贵的珠宝
[38:10] We gave them things,things they never could have imagined. 我们给了他们一些从不敢去想的东西
[38:14] Having a life they were never supposed to live. 享受他们本不该过上的生活
[38:22] We gave them two more years. 我们让他们多活了2年
[38:25] Two years they would have never had. 他们本来不可能有的2年
[38:29] And the payment for that was their lives? 而代价就是他们的性命?
[38:37] Look,let’s ta a walk. 我们出去走走吧
[38:40] I’ll get you a cup of coffee,okay? 喝杯咖啡如何?
[38:46] I’ve been guilty of it myself. 我自己一直觉得很惭愧
[38:48] Put a couple of coins or a dollar in a cup and move on. 向杯子里投几个硬币或几块钱后 就这么走掉
[38:52] Never looking them in the eyes, never thinking you can do more to help. 看也不看他们一眼 从没想过 能做更多事来帮助他们
[38:57] Those couple of coins in the cup, at’s more than most. 投几个硬币就已经足够了
[39:03] So,what are you gonna do now? 那么你现在有什么打算?
[39:05] I don’t know. This has knocked me back on my heels. 不知道 这个打击太大了
[39:13] When I was a little girl, there was a sign hanging above the desk where I dimy homework. 我小时候做作业的桌子上方挂了个标语
[39:19] And it said that,”Temptation will lean on the doorbell, 上面写着”诱惑无处不在”
[39:24] but opportunity may knock only once.” “但是机会只有一次”
[39:29] As ironic as it might seem, Debbie provided me with a second chance, 真讽刺 是Debbie给了我重生的机会
[39:32] – and I plan to ma the most of it. – Good. – 我计划好好利用 – 太好了
[40:13] Mac,what’d u wanna see us about? Mac 找我们有什么事情?
[40:15] Well,you’ll find out in a minute. 等会儿你们就知道了
[40:17] – just got the last four. – The last four what? What’s going ? – 抢到最后4套 – 最后4套什么? 怎么回事?
[40:20] – I need your help. – Elf costumes. – 我需要你们的帮助 – 圣诞精灵服装
[40:22] With what,ac,making toys? 怎么个帮法 Mac 做玩具?
[40:25] No,no,no,no. Delivering them. 不不 发玩具
[40:27] Yeah,Santa’s sleigh broke down on thExpressway about 45 minutes ago. 没错 圣诞老人的雪橇45分钟前 在高速路上抛锚了
[40:31] He was on his way over here to pick up these toys 他要来这里拿这些玩具
[40:33] anbring them over to the Children anFamilies Benefit downtown. 送去市里的儿童之家
[40:36] Oh,yeah,I remember Adam collecting money r that a few weeks ago. 我想起来了 Adam几周前还筹过钱呢
[40:39] Okay,so,which one of you guyis Santa? 好吧 你们谁扮圣诞老人?
[40:42] I was starting to thinkyou’****. 我正想着你要带一个来呢
[40:44] Get out of here. It’s Cooper from the 11th. 出发吧 这是11警区的Cooper
[40:46] He does all the precct Christmas parties. 这区的圣诞派对都是他的活儿
[40:48] Gets him off a trafficost for a couple of weeks. 让他百忙之中来一下 可费了好几周时间
[40:51] Listen,he’got like an hour till his nexgig so we should make a move. 听着 他一小时后还有场子要赶 所以我们得抓紧了
[40:55] And I promised him dinner at Morton’s,your treat. 我答应请他在Morton牛排店吃饭 你买单
[40:58] – Flack,your elf costume. – All right,let’s roll. – Flack 你的精灵服 – 好吧 动起来
[41:02] You guys take that. We head downtown in two cars. 你们拿这个 我们坐两部车过去
[41:05] ? I need a sign to let me know you’re here ?
[41:05] Train “Calling All Angels”
[41:11] ? All of these lines arbeing crossed over the atmosphere ?
[41:17] ? I need tonow that things are gonna look up ?
[41:23] ? ‘Cause I feel us drowning in a sea spilled from a cup ?
[41:29] ? And I…?
[41:34] ? I’m lling all angels ?
[41:40] ? And I…?
[41:46] ? I’m calling all you angels ?
[41:53] ? And I won’t give up if you don’t give up ?
[41:59] ? I won’t give up if you don’t give up ?
[42:05] ? I won’t give up if you don’t give up ?
[42:09] ? I need a sign to let me know you’re here ?
[42:14] ? ‘Cause my TV set just keeps it all from being clear ?
[42:21] ? I want a reason for the way things have to be ?
[42:26] ? I need a hand to help me lift some kind of hope inside me.?
[42:52] CSI:NY Season06 Episode11 Second Chances
犯罪现场调查·纽约篇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第6季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第6季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme