时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on CSI:NY: | |
[00:04] | Do you know who this is? | 你认不认识他? |
[00:05] | Might be Hollis Eckhart. He was a patient here. | 很有可能是Hollis Eckhart 他以前是这里的病人 |
[00:08] | We believe the schizophrenia was brought on by posttraumatic stress disorder. | 我们认为他的精神分裂 是源于创伤后压力症候群(PTSD) |
[00:12] | Stell,you recognize this guy? | Stell 你认出这人了吗? |
[00:14] | Yeah. It looks like Dario Gonzales. | 像是Dario Gonzales |
[00:16] | Compass Killer’s first vic. | 指南针杀手的第一个猎物 |
[00:18] | And that looks like Carol Hillcroft. | 这一个像是Carole Hillcroft |
[00:22] | – Which would make our third portrait…? – Richard Caldrone. | – 所以第三张素描是… |
[00:27] | Now,who’s this? | 那么她呢? |
[00:28] | “To my beautiful Calliope. The sun’s rays are always jealous of you.” | “送给我美丽的Calliope 太阳的光芒也掩盖不了你的魅力” |
[00:32] | – Calliope Eckhart. – It’s his wife. | – 是他的妻子 |
[00:35] | Wow,so,hopefully, she can tell us where he is. | 太好了 但愿她能告诉我们他在哪 |
[00:38] | No. It’s not going to be possible. | 不 没可能了 |
[00:40] | According to this, she was murdered two years ago. | 这上面写的 她于2年前被谋杀了 |
[00:43] | Danny,we just identified the Compass Killer. | Danny 我们刚确认了指南针杀手的身份 |
[00:46] | Hollis Eckhart! That’s him! | Hollis Eckhart! 就是他! |
[00:56] | We got this entire place covered end to end. | 这地方已经被我们包围了 没有出路 |
[00:58] | There’s no way this guy disappeared into thin air. | 这家伙不可能凭空消失的 |
[01:01] | I want every inch of this place searched. | 给我搜遍这里的每一寸地方 |
[01:04] | We will find this guy. | 我们会找到这家伙的 |
[02:14] | The trace we found on the bottom of Hollis Eckhart’s shoe | 我们在Hollis Eckhart鞋底找到的物质 |
[02:16] | was a definite match to the old New York map in the Tent of Tomorrow. | 肯定与”明日帐篷”附近地上的 老纽约地图相吻合 |
[02:20] | Then we know the Compass Killer is here somewhere. | 那么指南针杀手肯定就在这附近 |
[02:23] | Question is: Where? | 问题就是: 到底在哪里? |
[02:25] | We’ve locked down the entire park since last night. | 我们从昨晚起就把这个地方封锁了 |
[02:27] | Nobody gets in or out of here without going by us first. | 任何人想要进出都要先通过我们 |
[02:29] | We got K-9,foot patrol– you name it. Still no sign of him. | 齐集了警犬队 巡逻队 所有能调动的警力 还是找不到他 |
[02:32] | Detective Taylor, we are ready for infrared capability. | Taylor警探 我们准备好红外线探测了 |
[02:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:39] | Time to go high-tech,huh? | 是时候使用高科技了 对吧? |
[02:41] | Hollis Eckhart has over 1,200 acres in this park to hide in. | Hollis Eckhart可能藏在这1200英亩中 任何一个地方 |
[02:44] | Maybe the infrared camera in that chopper can finally | 可能直升机上装的红外线摄像机… |
[02:46] | help us flush him out of Flushing Meadows. | 最终可以帮我们把他从 法拉盛草坪中照出来 |
[02:50] | We have an unusually high heat signature in the northwest quadrant. | 在西北方向有不寻常的发热体 |
[02:59] | Heat source is within ten yards. | 热源在10码之内 |
[03:16] | – You seeing anything? – No. | – 你看到什么了吗? – 没有 |
[03:20] | But it says someone’s here. | 但仪器显示有人在这里 |
[03:36] | You think Hollis Eckhart’s down there? | 你觉得Hollis Eckhart藏在下面? |
[03:39] | We’re about to find out. | 马上就会知道了 |
[04:19] | CSI:NY Season06 Episode09 Manhattanhenge | CSI:纽约篇 |
[04:38] | I’ll check with Water and Sewer, find out where this tunnel leads. | 我和水利及污水部门联系一下 看看这个隧道通往哪里 |
[05:05] | Mac,are you hearing music? | Mac 你听到音乐声了吗? |
[05:08] | Yeah. | 听到了 |
[05:23] | Bill withers “Ain’t No Sunshine” | |
[08:44] | Just an old generator? | 只是个老式发电机? |
[08:49] | So,where are we and where the hell is he? | 这是什么地方 他究竟跑哪里去了? |
[08:52] | Hollis Eckhart knows we’re closing in. | Hollis Eckhart知道我们已很接近他了 |
[08:56] | Which means he’s out there somewhere, | 所以 他肯定在附近什么地方 |
[09:00] | hunting his next victim. | 准备猎杀下一个猎物 |
[09:31] | We lost Eckhart in the park just after midnight. | 我们大概是在午夜后丢掉Eckhart踪迹的 |
[09:33] | He clearly hid down here. | 他肯定藏在这下面 |
[09:35] | Might have left within minutes of our arriving. | 可能就在我们下去前几分钟才离开 |
[09:37] | So I want every storm and sewer line within the immediate vicinity of this park searched. | 把公园附近所有的下水道都搜查一遍 |
[09:41] | Eckhart could still be in one of these tunnels. | Eckhart可能还在其中某条管道里 |
[09:43] | – Armed and dangerous. – We got it,Mac. | – 他有武器 很危险 – 知道了 Mac |
[09:46] | – You watch yourself. – I’m good. I got my sea legs. | – 你自己当心 – 我没事 我可是经历过风浪的 |
[09:49] | Go. | 去吧 |
[09:51] | We’re standing in “The Underground Home.” | 我们现在的位置是 1964年纽约世博会遗留下来的… |
[09:54] | It was a pavilion in the ’64 New York World’s Fair. | 展馆之一”地下家园” |
[09:57] | 20 feet below the ground in a concrete Cold War bunker. | 在地下20尺 冷战时代的地下碉堡 |
[10:00] | When the fair closed,they just trucked in some topsoil and left it right here. | 展会结束后 他们只是倒了点表层土 这东西就留在下面了 |
[10:04] | For Hollis Eckhart to call home. | 给Hollis Eckhart当了老巢 |
[10:06] | Wonder how he knew about it? | 奇怪他怎么知道这地方的吗? |
[10:07] | He was a surveyor. | 他是土地测量员 |
[10:09] | Probably studied every inch of this city, above and below ground. | 可能本市每一寸土地都研究透了 地上地下都一样 |
[10:13] | Question is: Where is he now? | 问题是:他现在人在哪里? |
[10:15] | Well,his first three vics were north,south,and east, | 嗯…他的前三个受害者 分别在北 南 东方 |
[10:17] | so he’s definitely headed west. | 所以他肯定是朝西边去了 |
[10:18] | We need to collect everything we can from this place. | 我们得尽量在这里收集证据 |
[10:21] | Something could lead us to his next victim. | 收集能带我们找到下一个受害者的证据 |
[12:12] | How are the surveillance feeds coming along down there? | 监控录像连上了吗? |
[12:14] | We’ll be live in one minute,Adam. | Adam 一分钟后就开始现场直播了 |
[12:17] | We’re completely tapping the NYPD surveillance system, | 连上了所有纽约警局的监控系统 |
[12:20] | over 3,000 cameras around the city at our disposal, | 超过3000个摄像头在我们操控中 |
[12:22] | and a live audio link to every detective in the field. | 还有实时音频传给在现场的所有警探 |
[12:25] | Good. Priority is the West Side. | 很好 第一目标是西部地区 |
[12:27] | Closely monitor crowds for automated facial recognition. | 对人群进行严密的自动脸部轮廓识别 |
[12:30] | If anyone even remotely looks like Eckhart, you call me right away. | 就算只有一丁点像Eckhart 也马上给我打电话 |
[12:33] | You need more eyes on the screens,let me know. | 如果需要更多人手监视屏幕 尽快告诉我 |
[12:35] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[12:54] | Danny,our audio and video feeds are now live. | Danny 视频和音频都实时接通了 |
[12:57] | Got ya,Adam. | 太好了 Adam |
[12:59] | I’ve got your back. Let me know if you spot him. | 全力支持你 如果发现他 给我电话 |
[13:28] | NYPD. Show me your hands. | 纽约警局 举起手来 |
[13:33] | Adam,in pursuit of suspect! | Adam 正在追捕疑犯! |
[13:36] | Roosevelt and 126th! | Roosevelt大道和第126街交叉处! |
[13:38] | – Are you getting this,Adam? – Got it,boss. | – 你听到了吗 Adam? – 正在查 头儿 |
[13:40] | Roosevelt Avenue,Queens. Communication channel 12. | 12号线路 皇后区 Roosevelt大道 |
[13:46] | Take him down if you have to,Danny.Don’t let him get away. | 有必要就开枪 Danny 不能让他跑了 |
[13:48] | I don’t have a clean shot. | 我视野受阻 |
[14:12] | He’s on the street. | 他跑到街上去了 |
[14:15] | Here we go,126th. | 就这里 第126街 |
[14:32] | – Flack,you see him? – Negative. | – Flack 你看到他了吗? – 没有 |
[14:35] | Mac,we lost him. | Mac 我们跟丢了 |
[14:36] | Not for long. Bring up that side street. | 不会就这么丢了的 看看那条小路 |
[14:39] | There he goes, west on Willets Point. | 他在那里 威利点西边 |
[14:41] | Danny,he’s half a block up Willets Point. | Danny 他在威利点前面大概半个街区 |
[14:43] | Go that way. | 去那边 |
[14:46] | He’s 100 feet ahead of you. | 他在你前面100英尺 |
[14:49] | Right at the corner. | 就在角落那里 |
[14:54] | I don’t see him. Do you have a visual? | 我看不到他 你能看到吗? |
[14:56] | Take a right. | 右拐 |
[14:59] | I got him. I got him. | 我看到他了 看到他了 |
[15:00] | Don’t let him out of your sight. | 别跟丢了 |
[15:04] | I’m on his heels,Mac. | 我紧跟着呢 Mac |
[15:07] | Come on,come on,come on. | 快点 快点 快点啊 |
[15:14] | – He just rounded the fence. – I got him. | – 他刚转过围栏了 – 我看到他了 |
[15:17] | – Don’t lose him,Danny.Don’t lose him. – Not a chance. | – 别跟丢 Danny 别跟丢了 – 没可能 |
[15:27] | We got him,Danny. He just ducked into an alley between 37th and 38th. | 我们找到了 Danny 他刚刚躲进 第37和38街间的小巷里 |
[15:55] | Put your hands on your head right now. | 马上把手放在头上 |
[15:57] | Slow,nice and slow. | 慢点 越慢越好 |
[16:02] | Mac,it’s not him. | Mac 不是他 |
[16:06] | I repeat: This is not Hollis Eckhart. | 重复: 这不是Hollis Eckhart |
[16:18] | – I telling you,I only went down there to stay warm. – Then why’d you run? | – 我告诉你 我只是下去取暖的 – 那你为什么要跑? |
[16:21] | ‘Cause I was scared,man. You don’t get it. | 因为我害怕 老兄 你们不明白的 |
[16:23] | Some punk already got the jump on me once today. | 有个阿飞今天已经扑过我一次了 |
[16:28] | – Get a good look at him? – Yeah.I only wish I hadn’t. | – 看清他长什么样了吗? – 看清了 我倒希望没看清 |
[16:31] | He put the hurt on me pretty good,and… | 他狠狠揍了我一顿 而且… |
[16:33] | You’re not supposed to be here! | 你不该来这儿的! |
[16:38] | His face was all… It looked like a horror movie. That’s all I can tell you. | 他的脸全…看上去就像恐怖电影 我只能告诉你这些 |
[16:42] | Did he say anything to you? | 他跟你说过什么吗? |
[16:44] | Yeah,once he chilled out a little bit. | 说了 在他稍微冷静一点之后 |
[16:46] | Now that you are here… you’re gonna stay. | 既然你来这里了…就要待在这里 |
[16:50] | No,okay. | 不 好吧 |
[16:54] | Almost seemed sorry for what he did, even gave me his jacket. | 看上去似乎对他的行为很抱歉 还给了我他的外套 |
[16:58] | Told me I could keep it if I stayed down in the tunnel another couple hours. | 跟我说 再在地道里待几小时 我就能得到这衣服 |
[17:01] | – This jacket? – Yeah. | – 这件外套? – 是 |
[17:03] | All right,hand it over. | 好 拿来吧 |
[17:06] | – You ain’t gonna take it from me,are you? – Yeah,I’m afraid so.Take it off. | – 你不是想要从我这拿走吧? – 恐怕是的 脱了吧 |
[17:11] | Did you see where he went after that? | 你看到他之后去哪里了吗? |
[17:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:23] | Hey,thanks,man. | 嘿 谢谢 |
[17:26] | That was nice of you. | 你真好心 |
[17:27] | Thanks. I’m back. | 谢谢 我胡汉三回来了 |
[17:31] | Mac,so it looks like Eckhart was just trying to buy himself some time. | Mac 看来Eckhart想要给自己争取点时间 |
[17:35] | Want to give us new directions? | 想给我们指点新方向吗? |
[17:38] | Let me get back to you. | 我再联系你们 |
[17:39] | Let’s focus on all surveillance points between a two-,five-, | 把注意力集中到 以他们刚出来的下水口为圆心 |
[17:42] | and ten-mile radius of the manhole they just exited. | 方圆2,5,10英里半径范围的监控头 |
[17:45] | – Facial recognition and body shape similarities. – Done. | – 识别面部轮廓和相似体型 – 明白 |
[18:26] | Hawke. | |
[18:28] | This is a picture of Hollis Eckhart, age three. | 这是Hollis Eckhart 3岁时的照片 |
[18:31] | We recovered it in the Underground Home. | 我们在”地下家园”发现的 |
[18:33] | I ran it through some simulated aging software. | 我在模拟衰老软件上做了测试 |
[18:38] | – Definitely a match. – Yeah, | – 绝对吻合 – 是啊 |
[18:39] | but the background on the original photo was faded, | 但原始照片里的背景已经褪色 |
[18:42] | so with some contrast and correction tools… | 所以用了些对比和修正工具… |
[18:46] | voil脿. 当当当 | |
[18:48] | – New York World’s Fairgrounds. – Yeah. | – 纽约世博会场地 – 是啊 |
[18:52] | These are sun charts. | 这些是太阳图表 |
[18:53] | Yes,they plot the sun’s movements through the sky on any given day. | 他们可以绘出任何一天 太阳在空中的运行轨迹 |
[18:57] | And… check this out. | 还有…看这个 |
[19:02] | And this is? | 这是什么? |
[19:03] | It’s called a solar illumination gauge. | 这叫太阳光照量表 |
[19:05] | This side is used to measure the sun’s path. | 这边用来测量太阳的轨道 |
[19:07] | – See those lines? – Yeah,they’re for a given latitude. | – 看到这些线了吗? – 它们表示特定的纬度 |
[19:10] | Right. So wherever the window’s reflection appears in the lens, | 所以不管窗玻璃的反射 出现在透镜的什么地方 |
[19:13] | it tells you exactly what times of the year | 它都能告诉你现在是什么日子 |
[19:15] | a given point will receive direct sunlight. | 一个特定的点会收到直射的阳光 |
[19:19] | Now,take a look at the dots. | 看看这些点 |
[19:21] | Each dot represents a 0.1 percent sky factor. | 每个点代表0.1%的天空光系数 |
[19:24] | That’s the ratio of sunlight inside the building | 那是室外阳光直射的亮度… |
[19:26] | to the brightness of the sun when it’s shining outside. | 与室内阳光亮度之间的比率 |
[19:29] | So if you count the number of dots in the window’s reflection, | 所以如果你计算出现在 窗玻璃反射范围内的点数 |
[19:33] | you can add up the sky factor for any given position. | 就能计算任何特定位置的天空光系数 |
[19:35] | Yeah,but why? | 不错 但这有什么用? |
[19:37] | Well,land surveyors often use the sun’s positioning for their calculations. | 土地测量员经常在他们的计算中 使用到太阳的方位 |
[19:41] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[19:43] | But it feels to me like Eckhart’s using all this stuff to calculate something much darker. | 但我感觉Eckhart用这些东西 计算更阴暗的东西 |
[19:49] | Mac,hey, the paper fragments I found in the bedroom of the Underground Home– | Mac 我在地下家园的卧室里 找到那些碎纸片– |
[19:53] | they’re a match to the previous notes we found on Hollis Eckhart’s victims. | 和之前在Hollis Eckhart的受害者 身上发现的纸条吻合 |
[20:01] | Another fake suicide message? | 又一张伪造的自杀讯息? |
[20:02] | Well,it’s kind of hard to tell when it looks like this. | 就这个样子 还很难说 |
[20:06] | I’m on my way to the QD lab now to see if I can clean it up. | 我现在去QD(快速分离)实验室 看能不能得到清晰画像 |
[20:09] | Good. ‘Cause whatever’s underneath these scratches might just tell us who he’s after. | 很好 不管这些涂鸦下是什么 都可能告诉我他的目标 |
[20:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:24] | Eckhart’s writings– collected from the Underground Home. | Eckhart写的-从地下家园收集来的 |
[20:28] | They read like an accusation of guilt directed at each one of the victims. Take a look. | 看来都是直指死者罪行的控诉 看看 |
[20:32] | “All the stupid bastard had to do | “所有愚蠢混蛋必须要做的是 |
[20:34] | “was run a permit check the way he was supposed to | 在他卖枪给那个屠夫前… |
[20:37] | “before he sold the damn gun “to that butcher. | 先查一下是否有持枪许可证 |
[20:39] | But instead he chose to take the money and run.” | 但他没这么做 反而拿着钱就跑路了” |
[20:42] | Sounds like he’s talking about the first victim, Dario Gonzales. | 听起来他是说第1个死者Dario Gonzales |
[20:50] | “She was a court-appointed shrink. | “她是法庭指派的心理医生… |
[20:52] | “How could she not see he was still a threat | 她怎么就没看出来… |
[20:55] | “to his ex-wife and everyone else? | 对于他前妻和别人 他仍是个威胁呢? |
[20:57] | “How hard would it have been to send her a simple warning in the mail?” | 寄封简单的警告信给她能有多难?” |
[21:00] | That’s got to be Carole Hillcroft. | 那应该说的是Carole Hillcroft |
[21:06] | “Is that what they paid him for, | “他们付钱给他就是为了… |
[21:08] | “to take a cozy little nap “while Death walked by his desk | 当死神从他身边走过 带走我的天使时 |
[21:11] | and took my angel away?” | 他还在舒服地打盹?” |
[21:13] | Richard Caldrone, the third victim. | Richard Caldrone 第3个受害者 |
[21:21] | It still doesn’t make sense. | 还是说不通 |
[21:23] | Dario Gonzales was a maintenance man, not a gun salesman. | Dario Gonzales是个维修员 不是卖枪的 |
[21:26] | Right,I know. And Carole Hillcroft isn’t a shrink. | 我知道 Carole Hillcroft也不是心理医生 |
[21:29] | Richard Caldrone may have been a nightclub bouncer, | Richard Caldrone是夜总会的门卫 |
[21:32] | but he was never a security guard. | 但他从没做过保安 |
[21:34] | None of Eckhart’s victims are connected to the jobs he accused them of doing, | Eckhart的受害者都与 他控诉他们的罪行没有联系 |
[21:38] | or connected to each other. | 彼此之间也没有联系 |
[21:40] | And from everything we’ve gathered, | 从我们收集到的证据来看 |
[21:42] | they’re not even remotely related to the original act of violence that left Eckhart’s wife dead. | 他们跟导致Eckhart妻子遇害的 那场暴行一点关系都没有 |
[21:49] | This might sound crazy, but then again,so is he. | 这也许听起来有点疯狂 但重申一次 他也一样 |
[21:53] | Eckhart’s medical records cite him as a delusional schizophrenic. | Eckhart的医疗记录说他患有妄想型精神分裂症 |
[21:57] | He frequently accused doctors, staff,other patients | 他经常控诉医生 员工 其他病人 |
[22:01] | of doing things that they didn’t. | 控诉他们做的某些事 但其实他们并没有做过 |
[22:03] | Assigning blame to strangers to explain how something happened. | 把责任分摊给陌生人来解释 某件事为什么会发生 |
[22:06] | Right. I believe Hollis Eckhart is incapable of separating tragedy from reality. | 对 我相信Hollis Eckhart无法区分悲剧和现实 |
[22:12] | The gunman at the massacre was able to purchase a weapon at a pawn shop without a permit | 即使法官判令大屠杀枪手 去接受心理治疗 |
[22:17] | even after a judge ordered him to get psychiatric counseling. | 他仍可以在没有许可证的情况下 去当铺买到枪 |
[22:20] | And the security guard at the Surveyor’s Office claimed he didn’t even see | 测量局的保安声称… |
[22:23] | the gunman enter the building until it was too late. | 当他看到枪手进入大楼时… 已经太迟了 |
[22:26] | In Hollis Eckhart’s fractured mind, | 在Hollis Eckhart破碎的思维中 |
[22:28] | he draws pictures of people he holds responsible for killing Calliope, | 给他认为对Calliope的死负有责任的人 一一画像 |
[22:32] | and then punishes them one by one. | 然后逐个惩罚他们 |
[22:34] | And they’re not even the real people who might have had a hand in her death. | 但他们并不是对她的死负有责任的人 |
[22:37] | No,they’re just figments of his imagination that he draws on a piece of paper. | 他们只是他脑海中的臆想 他将这些臆想画在纸上 |
[22:41] | And the first innocent victim that looks like one of his sketches | 第一个长得像他素描上的人 |
[22:45] | becomes Eckhart’s target. | 就成了Eckhart的目标 |
[22:47] | Which means anyone in this city could be next. | 那就意味着 下一个可能是城里任何人 |
[22:51] | And right now… | 现在… |
[22:54] | we have no way of knowing who that is. | 我们无从知晓下个受害者是谁 |
[23:13] | Can I help you find something? | 要买什么? |
[23:22] | I’ll just ring you up at the register. | 我去开收银机给你结账 |
[23:26] | Hey,buddy, plan on paying for that? | 伙计 不打算付钱吗? |
[23:48] | Mr. Birnbaum? How you doing? NYPD. | Birnbaum先生 你还好吗? 我们是纽约警方 |
[23:51] | Somebody rough you up a little bit? | 有人对你动粗了? |
[23:53] | You guys are about 20 minutes too late. | 你们晚来了20分钟 |
[23:55] | Yeah,right.So,Dispatch said a man came in your store and stole some rope? | 对 派遣中心说有人进了你的店里 偷了根绳子 |
[23:58] | Yeah,that’s one way of putting it. | 对 差不多 |
[24:00] | I got a full register and a safe just waiting for a deposit. | 收银机里是满的 还有个保险箱 正要把钱存银行 |
[24:03] | This assface decides to pistol-whip me over three bucks’ worth of lousy rope. | 这个混蛋就为了3块钱的绳子 用枪托把我撂倒了 |
[24:07] | Can you give us a description? | 能给我们描述下他的长相吗? |
[24:08] | Trust me,this is a fruitcake you don’t forget. | 相信我 他那张倭瓜脸我绝对忘不了 |
[24:10] | Scarred-up face, switched-off look behind the eyes. | 脸上全是疤 两眼无神 |
[24:12] | This guy was messed up inside and out. | 这家伙由内到外都是个烂 |
[24:14] | Got any idea which way he went? | 他朝哪边走了? |
[24:16] | I was trying pretty hard to play dead at that moment. | 当时我在装死 |
[24:20] | But after he stole my jacket, I saw him go that way. | 不过我看到他偷走我的外套后 往那边去了 |
[24:24] | West on 48th,on foot about a half an hour ahead of us. | 第48街往西 步行 比我们快半小时 |
[24:28] | Do me a favor. If you catch the guy, | 帮我个忙 你们要是抓到那家伙 |
[24:30] | – keep the rope,string him up with it,would ya? – Yeah,we will. | – 就用那绳子把他吊死得了 成不? – 好的 |
[24:41] | Come on! | 别啊 |
[24:45] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了? |
[24:47] | Not all our surveillance cameras are outfitted with night vision. | 部分监控器没有配备夜视设备 |
[24:49] | And since the sun went down, I’m losing a lot of views. | 太阳落山后 图像就少多了 |
[24:52] | Then tap into private,or even Homeland Security feeds if you have to. | 征用民用的监控器 必要的话用国土安全部的 |
[24:55] | – Just keep looking. | – Just keep looking. – 继续寻找 – 继续寻找 |
[24:57] | Just keep looking. | 继续寻找 |
[25:01] | I got this. I got this. | 我能搞定 我能搞定 |
[25:06] | All right, let’s get these to Layout as quickly as possible. | 尽快把这些东西送去检测部 |
[25:08] | More evidence from the Underground Home? | 又从地下家园找来一批物证? |
[25:10] | That’s just what we could fit into the elevator. | 电梯一次只能拉这么多 |
[25:12] | Eckhart must have been holed up down there for a while. | Eckhart肯定在那里窝了很长时间 |
[25:13] | Probably ever since he escaped from Crestridge Psychiatric Hospital. | 估计他从Crestridge精神病院逃跑后就一直在那里 |
[25:16] | Yeah. Most of it is period stuff. | 对 多数都是老古董 |
[25:18] | Explains all the trace evidence we found at previous crime scenes relating to the 1960s. | 之前案子里找到的有些物证 来源早至1960年代 现在能说通了 |
[25:22] | – He’s a killer obsessed with the past. – Or trapped there. | – 他是个恋旧的杀手 – 或是被过去所困 无法摆脱 |
[25:26] | Eckhart suffers from acute PTSD. | Eckhart得了严重的PTSD |
[25:28] | And according to his medical records, | 根据他的病历 |
[25:29] | he has bullet fragments lodged in the temporal lobe of his brain. | 有弹丸碎片停留在他大脑颞叶部位 |
[25:32] | Nothing in this world is real to him. | 他的整个世界都是虚幻的 |
[25:34] | Well,let’s hope there’s something real in those boxes | 但愿盒子里有些真实的东西 |
[25:36] | so we can uncover the method to his madness. | 我们就可以了解他疯狂的举动 |
[26:19] | Get anything on that suicide note? | 自杀留言有什么进展? |
[26:21] | Yeah. It’s not a suicide note. | 有 这不是自杀留言 |
[26:24] | It’s another sketch. | 是另一张素描 |
[26:26] | Like the ones we found at the asylum of Eckhart’s first three victims. | 类似于在Eckhart病房中 发现的前3个死者的素描 |
[26:29] | Lindsay,this could be the fourth. | Lindsay 这可能是第4张 |
[26:31] | Yeah,well,the video spectral comparator gave some improvement to the image, | 使用文检仪(检验被涂改掩盖的文件) 可以改善成像质量 |
[26:34] | but I don’t think we’re gonna get the kind of detail we need to make any kind of an I.D. | 但我觉得还不足以用来鉴定身份 |
[26:40] | Try 3-D forensic handwriting analysis. | 试试三维笔迹分析 |
[26:42] | Based on the indentations, maybe it will help identify | 也许根据压痕… |
[26:44] | which pencil layers were applied last. | 可以鉴别出哪一笔是后来涂上去的 |
[26:47] | – Then you can remove them. – Will do. | – 然后就可以把它去掉 – 好的 |
[26:49] | But,Mac,you can practically feel Eckhart’s rage in the way he scratched this drawing out. | 不过Mac 从Eckhart涂画的方法上 就可以感受到他的愤怒 |
[26:55] | If you ask me… he hated this victim more than everybody else. | 要我说 他对这个人的恨 远超越对其它受害者的恨 |
[28:11] | I just finished my third cup of coffee. | 我都喝完三杯咖啡了 |
[28:13] | Figured you could probably use one. | 估计你也想来一杯 |
[28:14] | Oh,thanks,Stella. | 谢谢 Stella |
[28:16] | Thought we weren’t supposed to drink in the lab? | 不是不许在实验室喝水吗? |
[28:17] | We aren’t,but at some point, | 是不许 不过从某个角度来说 |
[28:19] | the human body either requires sleep or massive quantities of caffeine. | 要想保持清醒 不是去睡觉就是摄入大量咖啡因 |
[28:22] | – God bless you. – How’s it going here? | – 上帝保佑 – 进展如何? |
[28:24] | Mm,great if you like playing “Guess Who?” one pixel at a time. | 一个像素一个像素地玩猜人倒不错 |
[28:28] | Hollis Eckhart doesn’t make it easy. | Hollis Eckhart给我们出了个难题 |
[28:30] | No,he doesn’t. But then again, he didn’t have it very easy. | 是啊 不过话说回来 他也不容易 |
[28:33] | Imagine losing somebody you loved like that. | 想像下失去深爱的人 |
[28:35] | His wife came to see him at work, | 他的妻子去单位看他 |
[28:37] | then somebody else’s boyfriend showed up and started shooting. | 然后某人的男朋友出场 乱枪扫射 |
[28:42] | Under the desk. | 到桌子下去 |
[28:48] | All that bloodshed, all that fear. | 所有那些流血 那些恐惧 |
[28:51] | The attack at the surveyor’s office literally shattered his mind. | 发生在测量局办公室的枪击案 彻底摧毁了他的心智 |
[29:01] | And worse than that, it broke his heart. | 更糟糕的是 他的心碎了 |
[29:02] | – That’s a rage you can’t control. – No. | – 你无法控制那种愤怒 – 对 |
[29:05] | But it’s one we’ve gotta stop. | 不过我们得阻止他 |
[29:16] | So what are we looking at? | 这是什么? |
[29:18] | – Manhattanhenge. – Manhattan what? | – 曼哈顿什么? Manhattanhenge:曼哈顿悬日 词源自Stonehenge(英国巨石阵) |
[29:22] | It’s a biannual phenomenon | 每年会发生2次(夏至和冬至时节) |
[29:24] | in which the rising or setting sun aligns perfectly with the east-west grid of Manhattan’s streets. | 日出或日落时的阳光 可以纵贯格网状的曼哈顿东西向街道 |
[29:29] | Sort of a Stonehenge-meets- concrete-and-hot-dog-carts kind of thing. | 好比是 “巨石阵遇上混凝土和热狗贩卖车” |
[29:34] | Here’s how I got there. I took all of Hollis Eckhart’s charts | 我是这么发现的 我拿到了Hollis Eckhart所有的图表 |
[29:36] | and ran them through the NOAA’s Solar Position Calculator. | 然后用国家海洋和大气局的 太阳位置计算程序运行这些数据 |
[29:40] | And he was definitely plotting the movement of the sun | 他测绘了某个特定日期的…. |
[29:42] | for an exact date and time. | 太阳运行轨迹 |
[29:50] | His charts show the precise path of the sun | 他的图表绘出了纽约市12月5号日出时 |
[29:53] | across New York City for December 5 at sunrise. | 太阳运行的精确轨迹 |
[29:57] | What about this photograph? | 这张照片呢? |
[29:59] | That’s Hollis and Calliope Eckhart on the same day two years ago. | 这是2年前的同一天 Hollis和Calliope Eckhart的合影 |
[30:04] | All the signage and advertising in Times Square confirms it. | 时代广场上的广告牌证实了这一点 |
[30:11] | According to medical records, Hollis Eckhart was born on December 5. | 根据病历 Hollis Eckhart的出生日期是12月5日 |
[30:15] | His wife was murdered exactly two years ago on his birthday. | 他妻子就是2年前他生日当天被杀的 |
[30:18] | So this photograph might’ve been taken on the very day she died. | 所以这张照片 很可能就是她死亡当天拍摄的 |
[30:21] | Plus it’s facing east, | 另外 相机朝着东边 |
[30:23] | which makes that a Manhattanhenge dawn right behind them. | 正好将他们身后的曼哈顿悬日 拍摄进来 |
[30:27] | His birthday,the anniversary of his wife’s death, | 他的生日 他妻子的忌日 |
[30:29] | – and Manhattanhenge all on the same day. – Yeah. | – 和曼哈顿悬日是同一天 – 对 |
[30:31] | And that day begins again at sunrise. | 日出之时 就是这一天的到来之时 |
[30:34] | What time is it? | 现在几点了? |
[30:36] | It’s almost 4:00 A.M. | 快凌晨四点了 |
[30:38] | We’ve only got two hours. | 我们只剩2个小时 |
[31:13] | So,where are you now,Mac? | 你现在在哪里 Mac? |
[31:15] | Heading west. | 我正往西走 |
[31:16] | Based on Eckhart’s previous murders, | 根据Eckhart之前的谋杀 |
[31:18] | Flack’s got all available units descending on every iconic Westside location we can think of. | Flack已调动所有机动警力 搜查西区所有能想到的标志地 |
[31:24] | Hawkes get anything from those faded tickets? | Hawkes从褪色的票里有发现没? |
[31:26] | He’s in Trace right now trying to restore the thermal ink print. | 他正在痕迹部 试图复原票上的油墨热印 |
[31:28] | But even if he does, there’s no guarantee it’ll point you in the right direction. | 但即使复原成功 也不能保证一定能指出正确方向 |
[31:32] | We don’t have time for guarantees. We gotta go with our guts. | 没时间确保正确性了 我们得依靠一下本能 |
[31:35] | You realize this is like looking for some kind of crazy twisted needle in a haystack? | 你是否明白这就像大海捞针一样? |
[31:39] | Yeah,I know,Stella, but Lindsay’s still working that sketch. | 我知道 Stell 但Lindsay的素描像还没弄好 |
[31:42] | So without some kind of specific person or place to search for… | 在知道我们要找的具体的人或地点前 |
[31:45] | …all we can do is hit the same streets as Hollis Eckhart. | 我们能做的就是搜索Hollis Eckhart 可能去的每条街 |
[31:47] | I know. I’m making the rounds to see what we’ve got. | 我知道 我再去问一下 看看大家都查出什么了没 |
[31:50] | Keep me on the line as you go. | 有什么消息就通知我 |
[31:53] | They say it’s always darkest before dawn. | 他们说黎明之前总是最黑暗 |
[31:56] | Let’s just hope they’re right. | 希望他们说的是对的吧 |
[31:58] | I know where he’s going. | 我知道他要去哪里了 |
[32:00] | – Hey,Stell! – Hold on,Mac. | – 嘿 Stell! – 等一下 Mac |
[32:03] | These are two unused tickets for a concert by the Philharmonic | 这是2张爱乐交响乐团的票 还没用过 |
[32:06] | two hours after Calliope Eckhart died. | 开场时间是Calliope Eckhart死后2小时 |
[32:09] | Hey,Mac,you need to get to Lincoln Center now. | Mac 你需要马上赶到林肯中心去 |
[32:23] | It’s Hollis Eckhart. He’s the fourth victim. | 是Hollis Eckhart 他就是第4个受害者 |
[32:29] | – Flack,what’s your 20? – I’m heading up Eighth. | – Flack 你在哪里? – 我正赶往第八区 |
[32:32] | Danny’s over on Hudson Parkway. | Danny正往哈德逊公园大道去 |
[32:36] | No,no,no,no no. No! | 不 不 不 不 不! |
[32:40] | Move,move,move. | 让开 让开 让开 |
[33:04] | We have a visual! | 监控上有反应 |
[33:38] | Hollis Eckhart! | |
[33:41] | – Mac Taylor. NYPD! – You! | – Mac Taylor 纽约警局! – 你! |
[34:29] | Put that gun down now! | 马上把枪放下! |
[34:33] | Drop it right now! | 马上放下! |
[34:38] | Put your hands in the air. | 把手举起来! |
[34:42] | Hollis! What’s happening? | Hollis! 发生什么事情了? |
[34:47] | This isn’t how it was supposed to be. | 事情不应该变成这样子 |
[34:51] | I know,baby. None of it was. | 我知道 宝贝 一切都不该这样 |
[34:54] | Please don’t make it worse. | 求你了 别再让事态恶化了 |
[35:10] | I shouldn’t have asked you to come. | 我不应该让你来找我 |
[35:12] | If you hadn’t have been at my office,you’d still be here! | 如果你那天没到我办公室来 你就不会死 |
[35:15] | But I am still here. I am! You know that! | 可我没死 我没死 你知道的 |
[35:18] | No! You’re gone! You’re gone! | 不 你死了 你死了 |
[35:23] | That bastard killed you! | 那个混蛋把你杀了 |
[35:25] | Just like the man who sold him the gun. | 就像那个卖给他枪的男人一样 |
[35:28] | Like the shrink who should have warned his wife! | 就像那个本该警告他妻子的心理医生一样 |
[35:31] | And the guard who should have stopped him from getting in! | 就像那个本该在门口拦住他的保安一样 |
[35:37] | But I’m just as much to blame as them. Don’t you see that? | 但我也像他们一样负有责任 你不明白吗? |
[35:41] | Baby,please don’t do this. | 宝贝 不要这样 |
[35:43] | – I have to. – No! | – 我必须这么做 – 不! |
[35:45] | – There’s nothing left for me here. – You’re wrong! | – 我已经一无所有了 – 你错了! |
[35:49] | Listen to your wife,Hollis. | 听你妻子的话 Hollis |
[35:52] | We can help you. | 我们能帮你 |
[35:54] | Yes! You can trust him! | 是的! 你可以相信他! |
[35:59] | I lost my wife,too. | 我妻子也死了 |
[36:03] | But she never really left me. | 但是她从没离开过我 |
[36:07] | And I promise you, | 我向你保证 |
[36:09] | Calliope won’t leave you, either. | Calliope也不会离开你的 |
[36:13] | Now,just put the gun down. | 现在 把枪放下 |
[36:17] | He’s right,baby. | 他是对的 宝贝 |
[36:19] | If you love me, | 如果你爱我 |
[36:22] | then please do what he says. | 就照着他说的去做 |
[36:36] | Oh,God… | 哦 天啊 |
[36:47] | What have I done? | 我都干了些什么 |
[36:51] | What have I done? | 我都干了些什么 |
[37:03] | Authorities allege Hollis Eckhart is responsible for the murders of three New Yorkers | 官方称Hollis Eckhart对3名纽约市民的 遇害负有责任 |
[37:08] | and intended to take his own life as well | 在今早被捕之前… |
[37:10] | before being apprehended earlier this morning. | 也打算自杀 |
[37:12] | Eckhart is currently undergoing psychiatric evaluation pending his arraignment. | 在等待传讯期间 Eckhart正在接受精神评估 |
[37:17] | And in other news, the New York phenomenon known as Manhattanhenge delighted… | 另有消息称 被称为曼哈顿悬日的纽约奇观… |
[37:26] | So what’s his final note mean? | 他最后那张纸条是什么意思? |
[37:29] | “I shouldn’t have asked her to come. I’m sorry.” | 我不应该叫她过来 对不起 |
[37:33] | Eckhart was supposed to meet his wife at Lincoln Center after work. | Eckhart本打算下班后 和他妻子在林肯中心见面 |
[37:36] | But when he was running late, | 但他下班晚了 |
[37:38] | he told her to go to the surveyor’s office instead. | 他就叫她直接到测量局 |
[37:40] | Figured if they were going to miss the show, they might as well be together. | 他想要是他们来不及看音乐会 就最好待在一起 |
[37:44] | So,he blamed himself as much as everyone else. | 他觉得自己和别人一样有罪 |
[37:46] | Maybe more. | 可能怪他自己更多 |
[37:48] | Each man is the architect of his own fate. | 每个人都是自己命运的缔造者 |
[37:50] | And sometimes the fate of others. | 有时候也缔造别人的命运 |
[38:02] | Okay,we’ve got spaghetti and meatballs, | 好了 这里有意大利面条 肉丸子 |
[38:04] | – Yum. | – chicken parmesan, saut茅ed vegetables. – 奶酪鸡排 炒蔬菜 – 不错 |
[38:07] | Garlic bread. | 大蒜面包 |
[38:08] | – Can you pass it over here? – There we go. | – 能把那个递给我吗? – 给你 |
[38:10] | – Thank you. – And… a bag of ice. | – 谢谢 – 还有 一袋冰块 |
[38:13] | Ah,grazie,grazie. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[38:14] | – Enjoy. – All right. | – 慢用 – 好的 |
[38:15] | – Thank you. – Oh,that feels good, | – 谢谢 – 感觉不错 |
[38:18] | All right. | 好了 |
[38:20] | – Got it? You okay? – Yeah. | – 好了吗? 还行吧? – 嗯 |
[38:22] | Here’s to a great team | 敬我们出色的团队 |
[38:24] | and to getting Hollis Eckhart off the streets. | 还有把Hollis Eckhart抓捕归案 |
[38:26] | Yes. And to reminding us that life is fleeting | 是 还要提醒我们生命稍纵即逝 |
[38:29] | and we should hold on to the people we love while we can. | 在有生之年珍惜自己所爱的人 |
[38:31] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[38:36] | We did good. | 干得不错 |
[38:39] | We did. Okay,I think each and every one of us is going to sleep well tonight. | 确实 我想每个人 今晚都能睡个好觉了吧 |
[38:43] | And starting tomorrow, I will be sleeping in my own apartment. | 从明天起 我能在自己公寓睡觉了 |
[38:47] | Score a new pad? | 要换新地方了? |
[38:49] | Please tell me it’s not underground. | 别告诉我是个地下室 |
[38:51] | Well,actually,it’s just a rent control studio off Bleeker. | 其实就是布莱克街上租的一个录音室 |
[38:54] | Nice! | 不错 |
[38:57] | This mean I get my couch back? | 意思是我的沙发能空出来了? |
[38:59] | Well,actually, it’s unfurnished. | 那里还没家具呢 |
[39:06] | Side of meatball? | 谁要肉丸? |
[39:08] | Right here. | 这里 |
[39:38] | CSI:NY Season06 Episode09 Manhattanhenge | CSI:纽约篇 |