时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:38] | I went through his pockets and found a wallet full of cash,credit cards and an ID. | 我翻过他的口袋 发现了装满现金 信用卡还有身份证的钱包 |
[00:43] | His name’s Martin Stafford. | 他叫Martin Stafford |
[00:45] | His business card says he’s CEO of Kensitron Software. | 名片上说他是Kensitron软件公司的CEO |
[00:48] | So I checked,it’s a small firm on the Upper East Side. | 我查了一下 是一家上东区的小公司 |
[00:52] | Well,these red stains are definitely not part of the crosswalk art. | 这些红色污迹显然不是斑马线艺术 |
[00:56] | It’s blood and a whole lot of it. | 是血迹 很多血迹 |
[00:58] | And no apparent evidence of an attacker. | 袭击者没有留下明显的证据 |
[01:04] | He’s drenched in his own blood. | 他完全是倒在自己流出的血泊中 |
[01:14] | You could have saved me. | 你本可以救我的 |
[01:22] | I don’t see a gunshot or knife wound or any significant laceration. | 看不到枪伤 刀伤 或其他明显伤口 |
[01:27] | No bruising or injuries consistent with a struggle. | 也没有和缠斗吻合的瘀青或伤痕 |
[01:30] | Petechial hemorrhaging. | 有淤血点 |
[01:32] | No evidence of strangulation. | 不像是被勒死的 |
[01:34] | It appears he bled out through the nose,mouth and ears. | 看起来他是耳鼻口流血过多死亡 |
[01:40] | Directionality of these blood spatter patterns suggest that he was dizzy. | 血迹的方向和模式表明他当时跌跌撞撞 |
[01:45] | That he barely could walk. | 几乎走不稳 |
[01:48] | Erratic steps. | 脚步踉跄 |
[01:55] | It’s as if he was staggering and then collapsed. | 摇摇晃晃 最后倒下 |
[01:58] | Was he sick? | 他是生病了吗? |
[01:59] | Hemophilia,maybe? | 会是血友病吗? |
[02:01] | ‘Cause there’s no way this is natural causes. | 这显然不是自然现象 |
[02:03] | Possibly internal injuries or viral infection. | 有可能是内部损伤 或者病毒感染 |
[02:06] | Or the only other murder weapon left: | 或者仅存的谋杀可能性: |
[02:10] | Poison. | 毒药 |
[02:36] | Hawkes? | |
[02:39] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[02:42] | I assume if it was about the case,you would’ve just called. | 我想如果是关于案子的 你就会直接打电话了 |
[02:47] | I’ve made a mistake. | 我犯了个错误 |
[02:50] | Okay. I’m sure it’s something we can work through. | 好吧 我肯定有办法解决的 |
[02:56] | You can tell me anything,Sheldon. | 你放心说吧 Sheldon |
[03:07] | I may be responsible for the death of Martin Stafford. | Martin Stafford的死可能是我造成的 CSI:纽约篇 |
[03:45] | CSI:NY Season 06 Episode 06 | |
[03:59] | I was working the day shift with the volunteer medical unit. | 我白天在志愿医疗队工作 |
[04:02] | I examined our vic,Martin Stafford,in Central Park at roughly 4:00 yesterday afternoon. | 我昨天下午4点左右在中央公园 给死者Martin Stafford做过检查 |
[04:08] | Right about here. | 大概这个位置 |
[04:27] | Martin said he was feeling nauseous and dizzy,fell over a few times,then his nose started to bleed. | Martin说他觉得恶心头晕 摔倒了几次 还开始流鼻血 |
[04:33] | When was the last time you’aten? | 你上次吃东西是什么时候? |
[04:36] | Lunch. A couple hours ago. | 午饭 几小时之前 |
[04:37] | He was with a young woman,I didn’t get her name. | 他和一个年轻女孩在一起 我不知道她的名字 |
[04:39] | She made a call to medical dispatch saying he had a nosebleed and was feeling nauseous. | 她打电话给医疗中心说 他流鼻血 还觉得恶心 |
[04:43] | Martin had been drinking. | Martin先前喝过酒 |
[04:45] | And it was clear he was a bit drunk. They both were. | 我很确定他有点醉了 他们俩都有点 |
[04:48] | And because of it,I made assumptions and acted irresponsibly. | 就因为这个 我就想当然下了结论 没有认真对待 |
[04:52] | Well,I know you may think that a bloody nose and a tummy ache is cause for some attention, | 我知道你可能觉得流鼻血 胃疼之类就应该有人照顾 |
[04:56] | but there are people in this park that are seriously injured that could use my help. | 但公园里还有其他受重伤 更需要我帮助的人 |
[04:58] | So the next time you need something,why don’t you call your mother? | 所以下次 有什么需求 还是先打给你老妈 |
[05:01] | Was there any abdominal cramping,excessive perspiration? | 他有腹部痉挛 出很多汗吗? |
[05:06] | I didn’t see it. | 据我观察没有 |
[05:08] | Didn’t look for it. | 不过我没有仔细检查 |
[05:09] | Didn’t ask. | 也没有多问 |
[05:14] | Later that evening,we found him here,on the other side of the park. | 那天晚上 我们在公园的另一头 发现了他 |
[05:18] | It’s not at all close to where he lives. | 他并不住在附近 |
[05:21] | Maybe we can track her cell phone call with the unit’s dispatch and get a number and a name. | 也许我们能联系医疗派遣中心 查一下她的手机号码和姓名 |
[05:25] | I tried. | 我试过了 |
[05:26] | But the call was made using the victim’s phone. | 但电话是用死者的手机打的 |
[05:29] | So,I spoke to Martin Stafford’s neighbors. | 然后我去找了Martin Stafford的邻居 |
[05:31] | Gave a description. No one knows who this woman is. | 描述了一下那个女孩的长相 但是没人知道她是谁 |
[05:38] | Now,I know I should’ve mentioned this at the scene, | 我知道我应该在现场就说出这些 |
[05:41] | and I don’t have a good answer as to why I didn’t. | 我也不知道我当时为什么没说 |
[05:47] | I just kif I would’ve gotten him to a hospital,things could’ve turned out differently. | 我只是想 如果我让他去医院 事情就不会这样 |
[05:56] | Maybe. Maybe not. | 也许是 也许不是 |
[06:00] | You can’t go back and save his life. | 你没办法回到那时 去救他的命 |
[06:02] | You can only move forward. | 你只能向前看 |
[06:03] | Solve his murder. | 破这个案子 |
[06:06] | So let’s start by finding that woman. | 先从找出那个女孩入手吧 |
[07:02] | A little gardening,Sid? | 在干园艺活儿 Sid? |
[07:03] | Uh,research. | 哦 研究一下 |
[07:06] | Martin Stafford’s tox screen was negative. | Martin Stafford的毒物测试呈阴性 |
[07:08] | Not the outcome we expected. | 和我们所想的不同 |
[07:10] | So,you’ve ruled out poisoning? | 那么说 你排除了下毒的可能性? |
[07:11] | Well,not at all. | 没有 |
[07:12] | A healthy body doesn’t spontaneously expel five quarts of blood for no reason. | 健康的身体不会没原因自动流出5夸脱血 |
[07:17] | And according to his medical records,Stafford was very healthy. | 根据医疗记录 Stafford非常健康 |
[07:21] | Which leads us back to your research. | 所以你才做了些研究 |
[07:23] | Yeah,I’m looking for poisons that are not only odorless and tasteless but also hard to detect biochemically. | 没错 我在寻找无嗅无味 连生化手段也检测不出的毒药 |
[07:31] | Perhaps one of them is our culprit. | 可能其中之一就是本案的凶手 |
[07:34] | There was definitely something in his system that caused him to bleed to death. | 他体内肯定有什么东西导致他流血致死 |
[07:37] | Yes,but whatever foreign substance that was,it quickly metabolized in his body,leaving no trace. | 没错 但不管是什么外来物质 都很快代谢掉了 毫无痕迹 |
[07:42] | And no clue as to the identity of his killer. | 也没有关于凶手的线索 |
[07:45] | So,was the poison ingested,inhaled or injected? | 那么 毒药是食入 吸入还是注射的? |
[07:49] | Well,there was no sign of any irritation to the nasal passages or visible needle marks on the skin. | 鼻腔没有明显发炎的痕迹 皮肤上也没有可见的针孔 |
[07:54] | So,oral ingestion seems to be the most logical option. | 所以逻辑上说 应该是食入的 |
[07:57] | I did recover some sparse granular trace from,uh,scratches in the victim’s shoulder. | 我从死者肩膀上的抓痕里 提取到少量的颗粒物质 |
[08:07] | Related to C.O.D.? | 和死亡原因有关? |
[08:08] | Highly unlikely. | 应该没什么关系 |
[08:10] | My most interesting discovery was this. | 我最有趣的发现是这个 |
[08:15] | Linguini. | 意大利扁面条 |
[08:16] | His dinner. | 他的晚餐 |
[08:17] | I found it on the victim’s body. | 在身上找到的 |
[08:20] | Hmm,messy eater. | 嗯…吃相够差的 |
[08:21] | Well,that’s the thing. | 奇怪的是 |
[08:22] | It was recovered from beneath his clothing stuck to his inner thigh. | 是从他大腿内侧衣物下找到的 |
[08:27] | And more importantly,not a single strand of linguini was found in our victim’s stomach contents. | 更关键的是 死者胃容物里 根本没有意大利面 |
[08:32] | In fact,there was very little food in his stomach at all. | 事实上 胃里基本没什么东西 |
[08:34] | Okay,that is odd. | 好吧 这就奇怪了 |
[08:36] | Now,in order for it to stick and remain on our victim’s skin, | 要能够粘在死者的皮肤上 |
[08:39] | the noodle must’ve still been wet,gooey,the consistency of freshly cooked pasta. | 面条应该是湿的 粘的 是刚煮的 |
[08:44] | Suggesting that it was prepared shortly before T.O.D. | 意味着它是在死前不久才煮的 |
[08:48] | It’s unlikely it was the source of our poison but it’certainlg y dle on | 这估计和下毒源头没什么关系 但也值得查一下 |
[09:23] | Around 4:00 yesterday, the guy had a bloody nose,there was a woman with him. | 昨天4点左右 这个鼻流血的人 还有个女孩一起 |
[09:26] | Yeah,I remember. | 没错 我记得 |
[09:27] | I was hoping you got her name. | 我希望你知道她的名字 |
[09:29] | I suggest you just head home get some rest,sleep it off. | 我建议你回家 好好睡一觉就没事了 |
[09:35] | Hey,what’s up? | 嘿 什么情况? |
[09:36] | Nothing,just a big waste of time. | 没事 完全是浪费时间 |
[09:38] | I gotta get to work. | 我得去上班了 |
[09:40] | That’s the responsibility of the first doctor on scene. | 那不是第一个到现场的医生责任吗 |
[09:43] | That was you. | 就是你啊 |
[09:44] | Yeah,well,well,listen,I need you to remember whatever you can about that couple. | 是的 没错 听着 我需要你尽量 回想关于那两个人的一切信息 |
[09:48] | Did they mention where they were headed,where they were coming from? | 他们说过要去哪里 或者从哪里过来? |
[09:51] | Anything they said could be helpful. | 他们说的任何一句话都可能有帮助 |
[09:53] | I don’t think they knew each other very well. | 我觉得他们不是很熟 |
[09:55] | I remember thinking it had to be a first date. | 我记得当时觉得他们是第一次约会 |
[09:57] | He asked her how far her apartment was. | 他问她住的地方有多远 |
[09:58] | But I didn’t hear the response. | 但我没听见她的回答 |
[10:01] | Other than that,I didn’t talk to them much. | 除此之外 我没和他们说什么了 |
[10:02] | I didn’t bother asking any questions. | 我根本没想多问 |
[10:04] | You said they were a waste of my time. | 你说他们就是浪费时间的 |
[10:05] | Yeah,yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[10:07] | Sheldon,what’s wrong? | Sheldon 出什么事了? |
[10:11] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[10:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:26] | It’s not gonna tell you what it is. | 这东西不会自己告诉你它是什么的 |
[10:28] | You’re gonna have to analyze it. | 你得自己分析 |
[10:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:30] | It’s just the granular sample that Sid gave you is so small. | 只是Sid给你的颗粒样品太小了 |
[10:34] | There’s not much to work with. | 没太多机会来分析 |
[10:35] | I’m looking at basically one chance of getting it right. | 我在想办法一次就找对方法 |
[10:38] | GCMS. | GCMS(气质联用仪) |
[10:39] | Yeah,but it’s mixed with our victim’s blood,so that could alter the outcome of the analysis. | 可以 但还混着死者的血液 可能影响分析结果 |
[10:43] | What does it look like under the scope? | 显微镜里看起来像什么? |
[10:46] | It’s got the structural and compositional properties of talc, | 组织结构上像是云母 |
[10:49] | but until I can look at it further,I don’t know if it came from paper,paint,rubber,ceramic… | 除非进一步分析 我没办法知道 到底来源于纸张 涂料 橡胶 陶瓷… |
[10:54] | I surrender,I get the problem. | 我投降 我知道困难所在了 |
[10:56] | Sid recovered this trace from the scratches on the victim’s shoulder. | Sid是从死者肩头的抓痕里提取出来 |
[10:59] | So until I can figure out what it is, | 所以在我弄清楚这到底是什么之前 |
[11:01] | I don’t know if the wound was caused by something or someone,possibly our killer. | 我不知道伤口到底是什么东西 还是什么人造成的 也许是凶手留下的 |
[11:04] | Well,we do have the sample library,and when all else fails,ask EDNA. | 不过我们还有样品库 束手无策时 我们还能求助于EDNA |
[11:10] | EDNA. | EDNA(环境DNA) |
[11:16] | Mac,I got prints and a hair off the linguine Sid found on Stafford’s body. | Mac 我从Sid在Stafford尸体上找到的 面条上发现了指纹和头发 |
[11:20] | They belong to the vic? | 是死者的吗? |
[11:21] | Don’t know yet; I’m waiting on a ten-card from Sid and a match in AFIS, | 还不知道 我还在等Sid取指纹 然后在AFIS里比对 |
[11:25] | but in the meantime,I did some digging into Stafford’s background. | 不过于此同时 我对Stafford做了点背景调查 |
[11:27] | Seems like he was some financial whiz kid. | 他像是个融资奇才 |
[11:29] | Started Kensitron Software when he was 23 years old. | 23岁就开了Kensitron软件公司 |
[11:32] | He put everything he had into that company, | 他投进了所有家当 |
[11:34] | but when the economy tanked,Kensitron went down with it. | 但经济危机以来 Kensitron公司也垮了 |
[11:37] | Stafford filed for bankruptcy three months ago. | Stafford 3个月前申请破产 |
[11:40] | He’s liquidating the company. | 正在清算公司 |
[11:41] | Yeah,losing everything that he built must have hit him hard. | 对 失去自己苦心经营的一切 肯定对他打击不小 |
[11:45] | Maybe we’re looking at a suicide? | 会不会是自杀呢? |
[11:47] | No,nothing else suggests he fits that profile. | 不会的 没有其他证据表明自杀 |
[11:53] | Search his apartment. | 查查他的住处 |
[11:54] | We know he ingested the poison. See if you can find a source. | 我们知道他是毒从口入 看看能不能找到源头 |
[11:57] | All right,I’ll hobble my way over there. | 好吧 我慢慢挪过去吧 |
[12:01] | Martin Stafford was a healthy businessman with no prior arrests,not even a speeding ticket. | Martin Stafford是个规矩商人 没有犯罪记录 连超速都没有过 |
[12:06] | We got a cell phone filled with contacts who all swear he was a great guy, | 他手机里的联系人都确信 他是个很好的人 |
[12:09] | and yet no one’s called us to find out where we are in our investigation. | 可没人来电话询问调查进展如何 |
[12:12] | We usually get those calls. | 通常我们都会接到那些电话 |
[12:14] | Yeah,to be that young and have no family,no close friends,I mean,it’s very sad. | 那年轻人没有家人 没有密友 真是悲哀 |
[12:19] | A few people got close to him just before he died. | 就在他死前还有人接近过他 |
[12:21] | Danny just left to process the vic’s apartment,told me to give you this. | Danny刚刚去处理死者公寓了 离开前告诉我 给你这个 |
[12:24] | Found two partial prints and a hair on the strand of linguine recovered from Stafford’s body. | 在从Stafford身上找到的面条上 发现了2枚局部指纹和1根头发 |
[12:29] | Yeah,and each one of them belonged to someone totally different. | 而且每一样都属于不同的人 |
[12:32] | Nothing belongs to our vic. | 都不是死者的 |
[12:33] | Danny get any hits in CODIS or AFIS? | Danny在CODIS或AFIS里找到匹配吗? |
[12:35] | Nope. | 没 |
[12:36] | It does say here that the two prints belong to women and the hair belongs to a man. | 2枚指纹属于女性 毛发属于男性 |
[12:41] | Sounds like too many cooks in the kitchen to me. | 听起来厨房里厨师还真不少 |
[12:43] | Yeah,it still doesn’t explain why the noodle we found on his inner thigh was underneath his clothing. | 但还是无法解释大腿内侧找到的面条 是怎么跑到衣服底下的 |
[12:49] | This guy was kinky with his food. | 这家伙对待食物的方式还真古怪 |
[12:52] | Care to elaborate on that? | 愿意解释一下吗? |
[12:54] | I think he was sploshing. | 我想那是人体宴 |
[12:58] | A sploshing party is an event where a group of people get together and they experience food in a,uh,sensual way. | 人体宴就是一群人聚在一起 体验食物 用一种 呃 色情的方法 |
[13:04] | They,um,caress their bodies with foods of different textures and temperatures, | 他们 唔 用不同材料和温度的食物 爱抚彼此的身体 |
[13:09] | and it,uh…it arouses and stimulates and… | 而且 呃…那能令人冲动 刺激还有… |
[13:12] | They say that it excites them and-and… | 他们说那能让他们兴奋并且… |
[13:14] | Well,I just,again,it’s what I’ve-I’ve heard,I… | 嗯 我只是 再说一次 我只是听说的 我… |
[13:17] | There are specific locations for these… | 有专门场所提供吗 为这种… |
[13:20] | Sploshing parties. | 人体宴 |
[13:23] | Oh,you can go to a Web site and get an invitation. | 你可以去网站拿到邀请函 |
[13:27] | But I… I’ve just heard. I… | 但是我…我只是听说 我… |
[14:16] | Yesterday was our Italian theme. | 昨天是我们的意大利主题 |
[14:18] | Tomorrow: vegan. | 明天:素食主义 |
[14:20] | And this is our dessert course. | 而这是我们的甜品方案 |
[14:22] | This takes place every day at lunch? | 每天午餐时间都举行一场? |
[14:24] | Yes,and we’ve just added dinner parties on Friday and Saturday nights. | 是的 我们只在周五和周六晚上增加晚餐场 |
[14:28] | I can get you a membership application. | 我可以给你张会员申请表 |
[14:31] | God,no. Thank you. | 上帝 不 谢了 |
[14:34] | Do you know this man? | 你认识这个人吗? |
[14:37] | I’m sorry,I don’t. | 抱歉 不认识 |
[14:39] | We believe he was here yesterday. | 我们认为他昨天在这儿 |
[14:41] | He wasn’t. | 他没在 |
[14:42] | Men have to be members to attend our events,and he’s not a member. | 男士要参加我们的活动必须是会员 他并不是会员 |
[14:46] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定? |
[14:47] | Positive– that’s not a face I would easily forget. | 肯定–那张脸可不太容易忘记 |
[14:51] | You record these things? | 这些东西你都录下来? |
[14:53] | Yes,for YouTube. | 是 传到YouTube上 |
[14:56] | 18,000 hits last week. | 上周的点击率是18000次 |
[14:59] | Excuse me a moment. | 失陪一下 |
[15:07] | So when I’m grabbing a sandwich down at the corner deli, | 这么说 当我在街角熟食店买三明治时 |
[15:10] | this is what the corporate world does for lunch? | 有钱人就是这么吃中饭的? |
[15:12] | This definitely explains how Danny found multiple fingerprints and hair on the linguine. | 这绝对能解释为什么Danny 在面条上找到多枚指纹和毛发了 |
[15:19] | I see somebody we know. | 我看到了个熟人 |
[15:20] | What? | 什么? |
[15:21] | Over there. | 那里 |
[15:27] | Messer. | |
[15:28] | Walk to the window; I can see you right now. | 走到窗口 我看到你了 |
[15:32] | See me? Straight across. Big building. | 看到我? 正对面 大楼 |
[15:35] | Yeah,no,Flack,I see you. | 不是吧 Flack 我看到你了 |
[15:37] | Yeah,I got a great view from here. | 我从这里看得很清楚 |
[15:39] | It’s where our investigation led us. | 调查的线索带我们到这里的 |
[15:42] | What-what the heck is going on over there? | 什么-那里在干什么? |
[15:44] | Uh… sploshing party. | 呃…人体宴 |
[15:46] | Sploshing? | 人体宴? |
[15:48] | Hey,you finding linguine in our vic’s apartment? | 嘿 你在死者公寓里找到面条了吗? |
[15:50] | No,there’s not a linguine noodle in this place,not much at all. | 没有 他这里没面条 几乎没什么东西 |
[15:53] | Super says the vic’s apartment was going into foreclosure. | 管理员说死者公寓就要失去赎回权了 |
[15:56] | You see anything that might be our poison,give a ring. | 你看到可能是毒物的东西 就来个电话 |
[15:58] | Yeah,no,I’ll let you know if I find anything. | 好 如果我找到什么就让你知道 |
[16:00] | You let me know if you find anything. | 如果你找到什么也告诉我一下 |
[16:02] | All right,will do. | 好的 没问题 |
[16:03] | All right,be careful over there,buddy. | 好了 在那儿小心点 伙计 |
[16:05] | Who,me? Yeah. | 谁 我? 好 |
[16:11] | It seems our vic had a bird’s-eye view of the hottest lunch party in town. | 看来死者把全市最热辣的午餐会尽收眼底 |
[16:16] | But he wasn’t at the party. | 但是他并没有参加 |
[16:18] | So how did the linguine end up on his leg and how did he end up dead? | 那面条怎么跑到他腿上 他又是怎么死掉的? |
[16:47] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[16:48] | Uh,yeah,I was just evaporating the liquid sample that Danny collected at the vic’s apartment. | 还好 我在蒸发Danny从死者公寓收集的液体样本 |
[16:53] | Then boom! | 接着就爆炸了! |
[16:55] | Which sample exploded? | 什么样本会爆炸? |
[16:56] | Uh,it was the orange juice. | 是橘子水 |
[16:58] | That flame doesn’t give off much heat, | 那种火焰产生的温度不高 |
[16:59] | so the orange juice had to be spiked with something highly flammable. | 橘子汁中一定掺了某种高度易燃物 |
[17:02] | I can run it through GCMS. | 我可以用气质联用仪检测 |
[17:04] | An injection port on a GCMS runs at about 1,800 degrees Fahrenheit. | 气质联用仪的注射口温度大约1800华氏度 (约合摄氏982度) |
[17:08] | That will cause a bigger blaze than the one you already created. | 那会引起比你刚刚制造的更大火焰 |
[17:10] | Yeah,I-I know,I know. | 是 我知道 我知道 |
[17:12] | Yeah,so why don’t you try a liquid chromatography instead? | 干嘛不用液相色谱呢? |
[17:17] | – Adam. – Yeah. | – 啥事 |
[17:18] | – You okay? – No,actually,I’m not. | – 你还好吧? – 不 实际上 并不太好 |
[17:20] | – Um,you notice anything different about the lab? – No. | – 你注意到实验室有什么不同吗? – 没有啊 |
[17:24] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吧? |
[17:26] | I mean,she rearranged everything. | 她把所有东西重新整理了一遍 |
[17:27] | W-Well,not everything– I mean,she moved somehing | 不是所有东西-她移动了些东西 |
[17:30] | Look,I take one day off and she thinks she can just take over the lab. | 听着 我才休息了一天 她就觉得能接管实验室了 |
[17:34] | She? | 她? |
[17:35] | Haylen,the part-time lab tech. | Haylen 那个兼职实验室技术员 |
[17:37] | She’s only part-time,so why doesn’t she just come in,clean some test tubes, | 她只是个兼职的 为什么就不能只管清洗试管… |
[17:40] | and put them back where I like them,not take over the lab? | 再把它们放回我喜欢的原位 而不是接管实验室? |
[17:43] | You’re upset because she moved some things? | 你因为她动了东西而不爽吗? |
[17:48] | Yeah. | 是 |
[17:49] | Yeah. | 好 |
[17:56] | Yo,yo,yo,Sheldon! | 哟 哟 哟 Sheldon! |
[17:57] | Sheldon,you’re late,man. | Sheldon 你迟到了 伙计 |
[17:59] | Hey,I’m sorry,man,I’ve been an hour behind all day. | 嘿 很抱歉 我迟到了 |
[18:02] | Keys to my place. | 我家的钥匙 |
[18:04] | Thanks,Brian,I appreciate the favor. | 谢谢 Brian 感谢你的帮助 |
[18:05] | Hey,no problem. | 嘿 没问题的 |
[18:06] | It means a lot to me. | 这对我很重要 |
[18:08] | You’ll bounce back,Sheldon,I know you. | 你会重新振作的 Sheldon 我了解你 |
[18:15] | Thanks again,Brian. | 再次谢谢 Brian |
[18:31] | Oh,whoa,an ant farm. | 哇 蚂蚁农场 |
[18:35] | Isn’t Lucy a little too young to have one of these? | Lucy现在玩这个会不会小了一点? |
[18:37] | I-I mean,you know,I didn’t get my first one till I was at least seven. | 我到7岁才有了第一个 |
[18:40] | This is crime-solving science,Adam. | 只是破案科学 Adam |
[18:43] | Check it out. | 来看 |
[18:45] | Draw a simple circle,then… | 画一个简单的圆 然后… |
[18:53] | The granular substance that Sid found in the victim’s wound is ant chalk. | Sid在死者伤口上找到的粒状物 是灭蚁粉笔 |
[18:58] | Oh,cool,there’s nowhere to go. They’re trapped. | 酷 无处可去 他们被圈禁了 |
[19:02] | Also known as Most Fabulous Insecticide Chalk. | 也叫最神奇的杀虫粉笔 |
[19:07] | Made in China. | 中国制造 |
[19:09] | “Kills cockroaches and ants effectively.” | “有效杀灭蟑螂和蚂蚁” |
[19:13] | After EDNA identified it… | EDNA鉴定完了之后… |
[19:16] | I ran it through the GCMS. | 我在气质联用仪上做了测试 |
[19:19] | It contains deltamethrin and cypermethrin. | 其中含有溴氰菊酯和氯氰菊酯 |
[19:23] | EPA pulled it off the market two years ago. | 环保署2年前把它撤出了市场 |
[19:26] | So if you can’t buy it,how did it end up on our vic? | 如果买都买不到 怎么会出现在死者身上? |
[19:29] | Well,I found a Chinese import company that sells this stuff online. | 我找到了一家中国进口公司 在网上卖这种商品 |
[19:33] | If we can get a subpoena, | 如果我们能拿到传票 |
[19:35] | maybe they can get us a list of everybody who has purchased this living in New York City. | 也许他们能告诉我们纽约市里 有谁买了这个东西 |
[19:39] | Could be our first lead in identifying our killer. | 也许能成为指认凶手的第一条线索 |
[19:47] | One of the many perks of our profession,huh,Doc? | 我们职业的众多福利之一 医生? |
[19:52] | You okay,buddy? | 你还好吗 兄弟? |
[19:54] | I’m fine. | 很好 |
[19:57] | You know what? This is a disgrace to Italian cuisine. | 知道吗? 这真是对意大利美味的侮辱 |
[20:00] | Although I am getting hungry. | 虽然我觉得饿了 |
[20:02] | Freeze it right there. | 就停在那儿 |
[20:04] | Isolate that. | 把那里分离出来 |
[20:08] | That girl reminds me of the woman I saw with Martin Stafford in the park. | 这个姑娘让我想起了在公园 和Martin Stafford一起的女人 |
[20:11] | Same hair color,same build. | 同样的发色 同样的体型 |
[20:16] | Can’t see her face,but she’s definitely looking out the window in the direction of Stafford’s apartment. | 看不到她的脸 但她绝对是往 Stafford公寓方向看的 |
[20:22] | Zoom us in closer. | 推近点 |
[20:25] | What’s she doing? | 她在干什么? |
[20:26] | She could be leaving us a clue. | 她可能会给我们线索 |
[20:34] | Looks like a line. | 看起来像一条线 |
[20:36] | No… it’s an arrow. | 不…是个箭头 |
[20:44] | All right,so it looks like the sploshing party continued up here. | 看起来人体宴又延续到这里了 |
[20:57] | Trace of orange pulp in these plastic glasses. | 这些塑料杯中有橘子果肉的痕迹 |
[21:02] | Smells like vodka. | 闻起来像伏特加 |
[21:06] | that’s not all they left behind. | 他们留下的还不止这些 |
[21:08] | Got body fluids here. | 这里有体液 |
[21:24] | The woman from Central Park was wearing a charm just like this. | 中央公园那个女的带着跟这一样的吊坠 |
[21:27] | Must have been a pair. | 一定是一对的 |
[21:31] | Tracy. | |
[21:41] | I figured out why the orange juice combusted. | 我搞清了为什么橘子汁会燃烧 |
[21:44] | It contained a high concentration of dimethylnitrosamine. | 它含有高浓度的二甲基亚硝胺 |
[21:47] | It’s found in photo processing,cancer research,and rocket fuel. | 用于照片处理 癌症研究以及火箭燃料 |
[21:51] | When ingested,DMN acts as a hepatotoxin. | 一旦摄入 DMN如同肝毒素 |
[21:53] | It attacks the liver and disrupts blood clotting. | 会伤害肝脏 组织血液凝固 |
[21:56] | That explains the uncontrollable bleeding from our victim’s mucous membrane. | 所以死者的粘膜控制不住地出血 |
[21:59] | Yeah,if it could launch a rocket,imagine what it could do to your insides. | 如果它能发射火箭 想想在你体内会怎样 |
[22:02] | So,we’ve confirmed the source of the poison and the cause of death. | 那么我们确定了毒物的来源和死因 |
[22:06] | We also found orange juice pulp in the glasses from the rooftop. | 我们还在天台的杯子里发现橙汁果肉 |
[22:09] | Yeah,and the vic’s prints were all over the cups and the flask. | 杯子和瓶子上布满了死者指纹 |
[22:11] | Semen from the lounge chair also came back to our vic,so we know he was there. | 躺椅上的精液也属于死者 可以确定他当时在现场 |
[22:15] | Okay,so our vic spies our mystery woman,Tracy,at the sploshing party from his apartment across the street. | 那么说死者从对街公寓偷窥 人体宴上的神秘女Tracy |
[22:26] | She invites him to meet her on the roof. | 她邀请他同上天台一聚 |
[22:28] | He’s not about to let this invitation go unanswered. | 他欣然赴约 |
[22:31] | He pours some orange juice from the pitcher in his fridge into a flask, | 他从冰箱水壶里倒了些橙汁到瓶子里 |
[22:35] | adds vodka,grabs glasses,heads across the street. | 加了伏特加 带了杯子 过了街 |
[22:42] | While they’re having sex up on the roof a strand of linguini transfers from her body to his. | 他俩在天台做爱时 一根意式面条 从女方转移到了死者身上 |
[22:48] | And he walks her home through Central Park and that’s when Stafford starts to feel nauseous. | 然后他从中央公园送她回家 就是那会儿Stafford开始感觉恶心 |
[22:52] | A few hours later,he’s dead. | 几小时后 他死了 |
[22:55] | I think I might’ve found Tracy. | 我可能找到Tracy了 |
[22:57] | A list of customers who purchased ant chalk from the Web site include a Tracy Wallace. | 网上买过灭蚁粉笔的顾客名单里 有个叫Tracy Wallace的 |
[23:01] | She lives on the Upper West Side. | 她住在上西区 |
[23:03] | Okay,so she must’ve scratched our vic during their sexcapade on the roof. | 那么她一定在天台做爱时抓过死者 |
[23:07] | That’s how the chalk transferred to his body. | 于是粉笔颗粒转移到了他身上 |
[23:11] | This has got to be who we’re looking for,no? | 我们要找的就是她 对不? |
[23:15] | What is it,Mac? | 怎么了 Mac? |
[23:19] | There were two empty glasses on the roof. | 天台上有两个空杯子 |
[23:21] | And since the orange juice contained the poison… | 如果橙汁里有毒… |
[23:24] | We need to find this Tracy. | 我们得找到Tracy |
[23:33] | Tracy Wallace. NYPD. We want to talk to you. | Tracy Wallace 纽约警局 我们要和你谈谈 |
[23:36] | Tracy? | |
[23:45] | Tracy! | |
[23:48] | Clear here. | 这里没人 |
[23:52] | That’s her. | 她在那儿 |
[23:57] | Hey,I got to turn the water off. | 嘿 我去关了水龙头 |
[23:58] | No,wait. | 不 等等 |
[24:02] | There’s a smell. It’s ozone. | 有味道 是臭氧 |
[24:09] | Circuit breaker? | 断路器呢? |
[24:10] | Yeah. Down the hall. | 在大厅下面 |
[24:11] | Show me. | 带我去 |
[24:20] | Breaker’s off! | 断路器已断开! |
[24:40] | She’s dead. Cold. | 她死了 身体冰冷 |
[24:47] | Same clothes she was wearing in the park. | 还穿着在公园里的衣服 |
[24:48] | She’s been here a while. | 她在地上有一段时间了 |
[25:04] | Electricity entered her body there. | 电流是从那里进入身体的 |
[25:06] | But there’s no sign of inflammation around the thermal burn. | 但灼伤部位附近没有炎症迹象 |
[25:10] | Means she died before she received the electric shock. | 说明她是在死亡后触电的 |
[25:16] | She bled out. | 她出了很多血 |
[25:18] | Just like Stafford. | 同Stafford一样 |
[25:20] | She must’ve turned on the tub and then just passed out. | 她一定是开了浴缸龙头 然后昏了过去 |
[25:24] | She died from the poison. | 她死于中毒 |
[25:28] | You could have helped us. You could have saved us. | 你本可以帮我们的 你本可以救我们的 |
[25:32] | She’s not the killer. | 她不是凶手 |
[25:35] | She’s another victim. | 而是另一个受害人 |
[25:37] | The orange juice was in Stafford’s apartment. | 橙汁是从Stafford的公寓拿的 |
[25:39] | He was the target. | 他才是目标 |
[25:41] | Tracy was just collateral damage. | Tracy不幸做了炮灰 |
[26:02] | I found trace amounts of DMN in Tracy Wallace’s liver. | 我在Tracy Wallace的肝脏里 发现了DMN痕量 |
[26:06] | C.O.D. is the same as our first vic. | 死因和第一个死者相同 |
[26:09] | Looks like her blood alcohol was .09. | 她的血液酒精含量为0.09 |
[26:12] | A lot lower than Martin’s. | 比Martin低很多 |
[26:13] | Could explain why the poison affected Stafford first– more drinks,more poison. | 所以Stafford先发作-喝得越多 毒发越快 |
[26:17] | Powerful pitcher of orange juice,huh,Sid? | 这么一大壶橙汁 Sid |
[26:20] | There’s now way Hawkes could’ve saved Tracy or Martin Stafford. | Hawkes不可能救下Tracy或Martin Stafford |
[26:23] | So,somehow someone got into Stafford’s apartment and spiked the juice. | 那么说有人进入了Stafford的公寓 在橙汁里下了毒 |
[26:27] | Hard part is going to be figuring out when that happened. | 最难的是找出下毒时间 |
[26:31] | Uh… lividity. | 呃… 尸斑 |
[26:35] | Time of death can be determined by the collection of blood in the body,right? | 死亡时间可以通过尸体内血液积聚来度判断 |
[26:38] | The heart stops pumping,and blood settles where gravity pulls it. | 心脏停止供血 血液就会受引力影响向下聚集 |
[26:42] | Distinct and visible discoloration of the skin occurs. | 皮肤表面就会呈现清晰可见的变色 |
[26:45] | The process can vary depending on temperature and conditions. | 这个过程会受温度和环境的影响 |
[26:48] | Now,if the corpse is moved,lividity shifts, | 如果尸体被移动 尸斑就会转移 |
[26:52] | but there is evidence of that movement and we can still determine the proper time of death. | 但只要有移动的证据 仍可以判断正确的死亡时间 |
[26:56] | Same theory might apply to the orange juice. | 同样的理论也适用于橙汁 |
[26:58] | Yeah,I gotcha,Sid. | 是 我明白 Sid |
[26:59] | That we need to look at the evidence of the poison on the glass of the pitcher. | 我们要关注玻璃壶上的毒物证据 |
[27:03] | Traces that might give us a timeline of when it was added. | 痕迹可能会给出下毒的时间表 |
[27:07] | I suppose I could’ve said it that,yes. | 可以这么说 |
[27:13] | Here we go. May I? | 开始 我来? |
[27:14] | Yes. | 好的 |
[27:21] | Crystallization. | |
[27:22] | Yeah,I mean,if we can recreate this stage of crystallization, | 如果我们能够重建结晶过程 |
[27:25] | maybe we can pinpoint a day and a time when the juice was spiked. | 或许就能确定下毒的日期和时间 |
[27:28] | You’ll need the total volume of the containers,an estimated total mass of poison, | 需要知道容器总容量 毒物估计量 |
[27:33] | and the exact temperature of Stafford’s fridge. | 还有Stafford冰箱的确切温度 |
[27:36] | Do you-you mind if I stick around for this? | 你不介意我多待一会吧? |
[27:39] | This is your candy store,Sid. | 这是你的糖果店 随意吧 Sid |
[28:15] | All right,Sid. | 好了 Sid |
[28:16] | It’s been four hours. | 已经过去4小时了 |
[28:29] | Take a look. | 看一下 |
[28:30] | You know,based on the rate of crystallization we see here, | 基于试验的结晶速率 |
[28:33] | we can already estimate that the poison was put in to Stafford’s orange juice roughly…48 hours ago. | 可以估计出投毒时间大约在…48小时前 |
[28:41] | All right,that’s great. So,that puts us back to… | 太棒了 那就是说… |
[28:43] | Saturday. | 周六 |
[28:45] | Go through Stafford’s computer,his PDA,phone messages. | 查下Stafford的电脑 PDA 电话留言 |
[28:49] | I want the names of everyone he came in contact with on that day. | 我要知道那天和他联系过的所有人 |
[28:52] | Someone laced that orange juice with poison. | 其中有人向橙汁里投了毒 |
[28:54] | I’ll check in with the building’s doorman,see if Martin Stafford received any deliveries or visitors. | 我去和看门人核实一下 看看 Martin Stafford是否有快递或访客 |
[28:59] | His place is pretty empty. No tables,no chairs. Packing boxes everywhere. | 他家挺空的 没桌子 没椅子 到处都是打包盒 |
[29:02] | I doubt he was entertaining anyone. | 我怀疑他是在招待人 |
[29:04] | I did recover a disposable bootie. | 发现了一只一次性鞋套 |
[29:07] | I just figured it was left behind by the movers. | 我想是搬家工人留下的 |
[29:10] | You said the apartment was in foreclosure,right? | 你说过公寓丧失了赎回权 对不? |
[29:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:14] | Open house. | 开放参观房 |
[29:17] | Ever think that dream apartment was just out of your reach? | 觉得这种梦幻公寓遥不可及吗? |
[29:21] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[29:23] | At RepoLux Tours we have over 3,000 foreclosed properties. | 在RepoLus房屋中介 我们有超过3千幢的没收不动产 |
[29:26] | Just hop on the bus,and we’ll introduce you to the rest of your life. | 跳上车 我们将为您介绍 未来的美好生活 |
[29:30] | RepoLux. | |
[29:31] | We make your dreams come true. | 我们让您梦想成真 |
[29:34] | Martin Stafford’s apartment was on the tour? | Martin Stafford的公寓也在其中? |
[29:36] | Saturday,ten people. | 周六 有10个人看房 |
[29:38] | And it explains why Danny found this little bootie on the floor. | 所以Danny在地上发现了鞋套 |
[29:41] | Everyone who toured the apartment that day had to wear them. | 那天参观公寓的人都得穿 |
[29:44] | Sounds like it’s time for them to take a tour of the precinct. | 看来他们都得来分局”参观”下了 |
[29:59] | There were seven apartments on our tour that day. | 我们那天去看了7处公寓 |
[30:02] | What time were you at Martin Stafford’s apartment? | 什么时候在Martin Stafford的公寓? |
[30:04] | From 3:00 to 3:15. | 3点到3点1刻 |
[30:07] | These tours are usually pretty quick. | 看房通常都很快 |
[30:09] | Lots of ground to cover these days. | 这些天要跑的地方很多 |
[30:11] | I bet. | 当然 |
[30:12] | Did you notice anyone acting strange,doing anything unusual? | 你是否注意到有人举止怪异 行为异常? |
[30:16] | No. I didn’t. | 不 没有 |
[30:17] | Was anyone in the kitchen? Around the refrigerator? | 有人去了厨房吗? 冰箱附近? |
[30:19] | Once we get inside the properties,the clients are free to wander around on their own. | 一旦进入房内 客户可随意走动参观 |
[30:24] | Most people find the kitchen very important. | 大部分人都觉得厨房很重要 |
[30:26] | Full walk-in closet in every bedroom. | 每间卧室都有衣帽间 |
[30:29] | And who can say that in Manhattan? | 曼哈顿能找到第二家吗? |
[30:31] | Gas fireplace in the master. | 主卧室还有燃气壁炉 |
[30:35] | Perfect for you newlyweds. | 特别适合新婚夫妇 |
[30:38] | And all these people here,they were on your sign-up sheet? | 这些人都在你的登记表上吗? |
[30:42] | Yes. For our mailing list. | 是的 都在邮件名单上 |
[30:44] | May I take a look at it? | 我能看看吗? |
[30:48] | Now,I thought you said that there were ten people who signed on for the tour. | 我记得你说过有10个人报名看房 |
[30:52] | There are 11 names here. | 这里有11个名字 |
[30:54] | Really? | 是吗? |
[30:55] | There were only ten registered. | 只有10个人登记了 |
[30:57] | Only ten people on the bus. | 车上也只有10个人 |
[31:00] | Once in while we get looky-loo who sneak in without paying for the tour. | 有时会有人偷混进来不付钱看房 |
[31:04] | This last name– Thelonious Cross. | 最后一个名字–Thelonious Cross |
[31:07] | Do you remember meeting him? | 你记得见过他吗? |
[31:08] | No,I don’t. | 不 不记得 |
[31:09] | Everybody use the same pen? | 所有人都用同一只笔吗? |
[31:11] | I keep it with the book. | 我把它和本子放在一起 |
[31:12] | Clips on,that way I never lose it. | 别在上面 这样就不会弄丢 |
[31:15] | Can you tell me when the police are going to release the apartment? | 能告诉我警方何时解封公寓吗? |
[31:18] | Why do you ask? | 为什么问这个? |
[31:19] | It’s a fabulous property. | 那公寓真的很棒 |
[31:21] | I think I may have a buyer. | 可能有买家了 |
[31:46] | Good news is I have prints. | 好消息是我发现了指纹 |
[31:48] | Bad news,there’s too many of them. | 坏消息是指纹太多了 |
[31:51] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[31:54] | Overlapping. Can’t tell one from the other. | 重叠着 没法区分 |
[31:57] | I’ll try fluorescent tagging. | 我试试荧光标记 |
[31:59] | That could differentiate the prints. | 应该能将指纹区分开来 |
[32:01] | And then I’ll collect random samples of fingerprint oil from the pen. | 然后再从笔上随机提取指纹油迹样本 |
[32:05] | See if I can isolate any unique biomolecules. | 看能不能分离出独特的生物大分子 |
[32:10] | Might tell us who this Thelonious Cross really is. | 这也许能告诉我们这位 Thelonious Cross到底是谁 |
[32:12] | Right. | 对 |
[32:15] | Have you talked to Sheldon? | 你和Sheldon谈过了没? |
[32:19] | I’m-I’m not sure what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[32:22] | Guess my expectations are too high. | 可能是我的期望太高了吧 |
[32:24] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[32:27] | Hawkes is a brilliant former surgeon. | Hawkes以前是一个医术精湛的医生 |
[32:29] | And that being said,I know that he couldn’t have saved Martin Stafford’s life if he had tried. | 我也知道就算他当时尽力 也救不回来Martin Stafford |
[32:34] | But what’s bugging me is I don’t understand why he didn’t know more was wrong with him. | 最困扰我的是 我不明白他为什么没有详细调查 |
[32:39] | Why he didn’t see the symptoms,why he didn’t tell us everything at the crime scene. | 他为什么没有发现症状? 为什么不在现场就告诉我们一切? |
[32:43] | I’ve been asking myself those questions. | 我也问自己同样的问题 |
[32:46] | When Hawkes told me what happened,I was angry, | Hawkes给我说了这事 我很生气 |
[32:48] | but I resisted giving him a lecture or threatening modified duty, | 不过我没有对他说教 没有威胁停他的职 |
[32:52] | because… it was Sheldon. | 因为… 他是Sheldon |
[32:57] | All I kept thinking was,this isn’t like him. | 我不停地想 这不像是他 |
[33:00] | It wasn’t like him at all. | 一点也不像他 |
[33:04] | I suppose we do expect a lot out of each other. | 我觉得我们是对彼此的期望太高了 |
[33:08] | Is that bad? | 这样不好吗? |
[33:11] | No. | 不 |
[33:32] | Police! | 警察! |
[33:32] | Hands up! | 举起手来! |
[33:34] | Let’s go! Get your hands up! | 走! 把手举起来! |
[33:38] | What the hell’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[33:40] | We’ve got a warrant for a Brian Hamilton. | 我们有逮捕证 逮捕Brian Hamilton |
[33:42] | What’s the charge? | 什么罪名? |
[33:43] | Grand larceny. | 盗窃罪 |
[33:44] | Who are you? | 你是谁? Sheldon Hawkes医生 纽约犯罪实验室 |
[33:44] | Dr. Sheldon Hawkes,New York Crime Lab. | 你是谁? Sheldon Hawkes医生 纽约犯罪实验室 |
[33:46] | My badge and ID are in my pants. | 我的警徽和证件在裤兜里 |
[33:47] | Keep your hands above your head. | 把手举过头顶 |
[33:49] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[33:51] | Get your hands off me. | 放开我 |
[33:53] | They got it wrong,Sheldon. | 他们搞错了 Sheldon |
[33:55] | I didn’t do nothin’! | 我什么也没干 |
[33:57] | Come on,guys. You got the wrong guy. It’s a mix-up. | 伙计们 你们抓错人了 这是个误会 |
[34:13] | I had no idea Brian was wanted for embezzlement. | 我不知道Brian因为盗窃而被通缉 |
[34:16] | Okay,we went to college together. | 我俩是大学同学 |
[34:19] | Just got reacquainted. | 最近才又见面 |
[34:21] | You were on his couch. | 你当时睡在他的沙发上 |
[34:22] | Yes. | 对啊 |
[34:23] | I stay there sometimes when I’m volunteering for the medical unit. | 我去志愿医疗队工作时会待在那 |
[34:27] | You know,I just get so beat,I don’t want to take the train home. | 太累了 我实在不想坐地铁回家了 |
[34:30] | – Shel? – What? | – 怎么了? |
[34:32] | I know when someone’s lying to me, | 不光是我每天抓的那些小混混 |
[34:33] | and I’m not just talking about the crooks I lock up every day. | 其他人对我说谎 我也能看出来 |
[34:35] | You got to help me out here. | 你帮个忙 让我好出去交差 |
[34:36] | I’m telling you what I know,Don,all right? | 我告诉你 我所知道的实情 Don |
[34:39] | You can’t possibly think that I’m involved in something Brian was up to. | 你不会以为我和Brian的案子有牵连吧? |
[34:42] | You’re kidding me,right? | 你搞笑啊? |
[34:45] | Don? | |
[34:46] | I’m done. | 我问完了 |
[34:50] | Get out of here. | 出去吧 |
[35:10] | – I’m fine. – Okay. | – 我没事 – 好的 |
[35:12] | Bad judgment on my part. | 我看错人了 |
[35:14] | I didn’t know anything about what Hamilton was up to. | 我对Hamilton的阴谋一无所知 |
[35:17] | He’s just somebody I hung out with. We went to undergrad together. | 他就是一朋友 我们是大学同学 |
[35:19] | Sheldon,stop. | Sheldon 别说了 |
[35:20] | This just all sounds a little too rehearsed for me. | 听着感觉这段话你预先排练过 |
[35:24] | These are the lines you practiced in the back of the squad car? | 来的时候你在巡逻车上想好的? |
[35:28] | What will I tell my boss? The D.A.? The detective on the case? | 我怎么跟上面交待? 还有地区检察官 和查这个案子的警探 |
[35:34] | You think I’m lying? | 你觉得我在骗人? |
[35:36] | I think you’re hiding something. | 我觉得你隐藏了些什么 |
[35:38] | I would prefer you treat me as a friend | 我希望你能把我当成朋友 |
[35:40] | and not just another authority figure looking for a reasonable explanation. | 而不是来寻求合理解释的上司 |
[35:43] | Look,I said this before. | 我之前说过的 |
[35:46] | You can tell me anything. I would hope you’d trust that. | 任何事都可以和我谈 我希望你相信这一点 |
[36:13] | Hey,Mac. | |
[36:14] | I got something. | 有发现了 |
[36:16] | I identified a single compound that was foreign to all the known print donors on the pen. | 我找到了一个化合物 不属于笔杆上任何一枚已知指纹 |
[36:21] | Tagged that compound with fluorescent dye. | 我用荧光染色剂标记了这种化合物 |
[36:25] | It isolated a print? | 分离出指纹没? |
[36:28] | John Simmons. | |
[36:30] | He lives in Queens and works for Kensitron Software. | 他住在皇后区 为Kensitron软件公司工作 |
[36:33] | Martin Stafford’s company. | Martin Stafford的公司 |
[36:35] | Right. | 是的 |
[36:36] | Now,they develop software for the military,so all their employees are fingerprinted. | 他们现在接了军方的项目 所以员工们都登记了指纹 |
[36:41] | This guy has no priors,no complaints. | 这人没有前科 也没有被投诉过 |
[36:44] | Doesn’t seem the type to leap to murder. | 不像是会突然升级到谋杀的那类人 |
[36:46] | Yeah,I hear you. I can’t give you motive, | 我知道你的意思 我也查不出他的作案动机 |
[36:47] | but Simmons’ wife works at a cancer research lab and has access to DMN,our poison. | 但Simmons的老婆在癌症研究机构工作 可以接触到DMN 本案中的毒药 |
[36:53] | John Simmons is Thelonious Cross. | John Simmons就是Lonious Cross |
[37:01] | And he was in Martin’s apartment. | 他当时在Martin的公寓里 |
[37:21] | John! | |
[37:37] | Hey,Mac,try to cut him off. All right? | Mac 去把他截住 |
[37:39] | I’ll stay behind him. | 我 |
[37:49] | John! | |
[37:54] | John,wait! Don’t do it! | John 停下! 别干傻事! |
[37:56] | Don’t come any closer. | 不要过来 |
[37:57] | All right,all right. We just want to talk. | 好的 我们只是想谈谈 |
[37:59] | John! What you’re doing is very dangerous! | John! 你现在行为十分危险 |
[38:03] | You don’t want to hurt yourself. You don’t want to hurt other people. | 你不想伤害你自己 你也不想伤害别人 |
[38:06] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[38:07] | He didn’t care. | 他也不管 |
[38:09] | Martin didn’t care about other people. | Martin不管他人死活 |
[38:11] | He lost our entire pension fund. | 他把我们的养老金给搞没了 |
[38:14] | I had to kill him. | 我非得杀了他不可 |
[38:16] | He had to pay for the pain that he caused. | 他得为他的所作所为付出代价 |
[38:18] | This is something we should talk about. | 我们该好好谈谈这个 |
[38:19] | There’s nothing to talk about. | 没什么好谈的 |
[38:21] | There’s nothing left. | 一个子儿都没剩下 |
[38:22] | What about your wife? Your kids? | 那你妻子呢 你孩子呢? |
[38:24] | For what I’ve done… | 因为我所干的这事 |
[38:26] | I’ll never see them again. You know that. | 我再也见不到他们了 你心里清楚 |
[38:29] | And it doesn’t matter anyway. | 无所谓了 |
[38:32] | ‘Cause I let them down. | 我已经让他们失望了 |
[38:34] | John,don’t do this. Don’t let this be their last memory of you. | John 别干傻事 别让这个成为他们对你的最后记忆 |
[38:37] | Uh,yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:38] | Instead it should be the picture of a father or a husband who can’t provide for his family? | 那怎么办? 一个大男人为人夫为人父 无力养家糊口 就该是这样? |
[38:44] | That son of a bitch took my money! | 那个狗娘养的害我丢光积蓄 |
[38:47] | He invested the employees’ pension,and he lost it all. | 他拿养老金去做投资 结果赔个精光 |
[38:50] | We trusted him! | 我们对他多信任啊 |
[38:52] | I don’t have anything. | 我现在一无所有 |
[38:54] | I don’t have a damn thing left after all those years. | 辛苦了这么多年 结果我一无所有 |
[38:57] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[38:58] | This isn’t the way to fix it. | 这不是解决之道 |
[39:00] | What? | 什么? |
[39:01] | You gonna tell me that you understand? | 你要给我说你能理解? |
[39:03] | You can’t understand. | 你理解不了 |
[39:05] | You can’t possibly understand. | 你不可能理解 |
[39:07] | I do. | 我理解 |
[39:11] | ‘Cause a month ago,I lost everything,too. | 一个月前 我也失去了一切 |
[39:16] | I trusted someone with my money just like you did. | 我和你一样 轻信了一个理财人 我把钱托付给他 |
[39:21] | A money manager who turned out to be a scam artist. | 后来发现他是个大骗子 |
[39:25] | Now I’m living with friends. | 我现在住在朋友家 |
[39:28] | Spending my nights out,begging for overtime, | 在外过夜 疯狂加班 |
[39:32] | but mostly,I just sit there wondering what the hell happened. | 可是更多的时候 我只是坐着 回想到底发生了什么 |
[39:35] | And the worst about all this is that it changed me,and I don’t like what I’ve become. | 但最糟的是 这事改变了我 而我不喜欢改变后的自己 |
[39:41] | The secrets I’ve kept,and the pride that forced me to lie to my friends and treat people unkind. | 我隐藏的那些秘密 为了自尊欺骗朋友 冷酷地对待他人 |
[39:49] | So,it wasn’t supposed to happen to me,John,was it? | 这本不该发生在我身上 John 对吗? |
[39:53] | No. Not me. | 不该 不该是我 |
[39:56] | But it did. It did. | 可是它发生了 它发生了 |
[40:01] | I had to sell my house,spend all my savings and my retirement. | 我只得卖掉房子 赔上所有的积蓄和退休金 |
[40:07] | So,John,I do understand. I do. | 所以John 我能理解 我能 |
[40:12] | I killed a man. | 我杀了一个人 |
[40:17] | Give me your hand. Give me your hand. | 把手给我 把手给我 |
[40:19] | I don’t want to. | 我不想 |
[40:26] | No! | 不! |
[40:28] | Let me go! Let me go! | 放开我 放开我 |
[40:31] | Let me go. | 放开我 |
[40:52] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:54] | I didn’t tell anyone because I was embarrassed. | 我没有给别人说过 太丢人了 |
[40:57] | I’m smart,educated,and I was duped. | 我那么聪明 受过良好教育 结果还是被骗了 |
[41:02] | And it wasn’t like John Simmons or even his boss,Martin Stafford. | 这不同于John Simmons或他老板Martin Stafford |
[41:05] | They just trusted in the economy,and it let ’em down. | 他们只是相信经济形势大好 结果赔了 |
[41:07] | Me,I got greedy. | 而我 则是贪心过度 |
[41:09] | Tried to play with the big boys,and I got stung. | 妄图和高手玩 结果输个精光 |
[41:12] | It wasn’t greed,Sheldon. | 那不是贪心 Sheldon |
[41:14] | It’s called optimism. | 那是乐观 |
[41:17] | You didn’t have to sell your condo. | 你没必要把大厦公寓卖掉 |
[41:19] | I mean,you could have gone to the department,asked for an emergency loan. | 你可以去住普通公寓 申请应急贷款 |
[41:22] | No,I was living with more than I needed. | 不 我住的房子超过我实际需要的 |
[41:25] | I took the best offer while I had a chance. | 当我有机会时 我接受了最好的邀约 |
[41:27] | Unfortunately,it was before I had another place to live,so,ended up staying with a friend and… | 不幸的是 在找到住处前 我都得借住朋友家 |
[41:35] | You know my biggest disappointment is that I may have to give up volunteering with the medical unit. | 我最大的遗憾是 我可能退出志愿医疗队 |
[41:41] | With Angell dying,and then this money situation, | Angell的去世 还有经济状况 |
[41:45] | volunteering was the one thing keeping me sane there for a while. | 志愿医疗队让我保持清醒 |
[41:50] | Don’t you dare quit. | 不许放弃 |
[41:52] | You enjoy it too much. | 你很喜欢那里 |
[41:54] | There are other options. | 天无绝人之路 |
[41:58] | I have an extra room. | 我有间空房间 |
[42:02] | It’s not up for discussion. | 没什么好商量的 CSI:纽约篇 |
[42:10] | CSI:NY Season 06 Episode 06 |