时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:15] | Mac,this is Mrs. Carter. | Mac 这是Carter夫人 |
[01:19] | You’re aware of the consequences of what you’re about to do? | 你清楚你要做的事情带来的后果吧? |
[01:24] | Yes. | 当然 |
[01:26] | I imagine that this is every detective’s dream. | 我想这正是每个警探的梦想 |
[01:29] | Every detective’s dream is have people stop killing each other. | 每个警探的梦想 是阻止人们互相残杀 |
[01:33] | Start I made Kevinning,Mrs.** | 从头开始说吧 慢慢来 Carter夫人 |
[01:37] | **his favorite dinner. | 我给Kevin做了他最爱的晚餐 |
[01:42] | I lit the candles,I poured the wine. | 我点上蜡烛 倒好红酒 |
[01:44] | Everything was perfect. | 一切都很完美 |
[01:56] | He’d been traveling a lot lately,and it felt like weeks since he’d been home. | 他最近经常不在家 感觉像是离家好几个星期了 |
[02:18] | I wanted this night to be special… | 我想要这个夜晚不同寻常… |
[02:22] | to rekindle our relationship. | 我想要重燃爱火 |
[02:34] | And there it was. | 昨晚确实不同寻常了 |
[02:39] | I actually thought that it was for me. | 我还以为是送给我的 |
[02:42] | to kevin with love | 给最爱的Kevin |
[02:54] | Do you know how stupid that made me feel? | 你知道这让我觉得自己多蠢吗? |
[02:56] | Stupid enough to commit murder. | 蠢到杀人 |
[02:58] | He was warned. | 我警告过他的 |
[02:59] | I told him that if ever caught him cheating,that I would kill him. | 我告诉过他 如果抓到他出轨 我会杀了他 |
[03:07] | And I will never forget the look on his face. | 我永远不会忘记他当时的表情 |
[03:15] | And then I got on top of him and I started stabbing. | 然后我爬到他身上 一直捅他 |
[03:19] | 17 times. | 17次 |
[03:21] | It was that many? | 有这么多吗? |
[03:29] | I only stopped because I got tired. | 我觉得累了才停下来的 |
[03:35] | I took a cab to the Ritz because that’s where he proposed to me eight years ago. | 我打车去了利兹酒店 那是他8年前向我求婚的地方 |
[03:41] | I had a couple of glasses of wine… | 我喝了几杯酒… |
[03:44] | and I got a room. | 开了间房 |
[03:48] | And that was my evening. | 那是属于我的夜晚 |
[03:52] | And this morning I had breakfast, | 今天早上 我吃了早餐 |
[03:54] | then I walked over to the precinct and I turned myself in. | 走到警局 自首 |
[04:10] | Taylor. | |
[04:11] | DNA results came back. She’s lying. | DNA报告出来了 她在说谎 |
[04:14] | Got it. | 知道了 长乐未央 肥妞香草 CSI:纽约篇 |
[04:57] | CSI:NY Season 06 Episode 04 | |
[05:13] | What the hell is wrong with you people? | 你们这些人到底那里不对劲? |
[05:15] | There was no one else in that apartment. | 房子里没有别人 |
[05:17] | You’re lying,Deborah. | 你在说谎 Deborah |
[05:18] | We found a partial DNA profile of another woman | 我们在杀你丈夫的凶器上 |
[05:22] | on the handle of the knife used to kill your husband. | 发现另一个女人的DNA |
[05:24] | It could have been touched by any number of people before that night. | 可能在那晚之前有什么人碰过 |
[05:29] | I entertain a lot. | 我经常有朋友来访的 |
[05:31] | That same woman’s DNA was swabbed from the bite impression on a roll we took off your dinner table. | 在你餐桌上面包圈的咬痕里 也发现了同样的DNA |
[05:37] | Maybe you can explain to us how another woman’s DNA wound up on a piece of bread that came out of your oven. | 也许你能解释 为何其他女人的DNA 跑到了你炉子里烤出来的面包里 |
[05:43] | Maybe your staff was hungry. | 也许你们哪个警探饿了呢 |
[05:45] | I’m sorry. This is priceless. | 不好意思 干嘛这样浪费时间 |
[05:47] | You have a confession,a motive,a murder weapon that probably has my fingerprints all over it | 你们有招供 有动机 有满是我指纹的凶器 |
[05:51] | and you’re still not satisfied. | 还有什么不满意的 |
[05:54] | Look,I’m give you one more chance to help yourself. | 听着 我再给你一次机会救你自己 |
[05:59] | Someone else was in that room with you. | 当时房间里还有别人 |
[06:01] | Who are you protecting? | 你到底在保护谁? |
[06:02] | I told you everything that I know. | 我已经知无不言 言无不尽了 |
[06:05] | I want her name. | 告诉我她叫什么 |
[06:06] | There is no “her.” | 没有什么”她” |
[06:13] | Okay,you want a name… | 好吧 你不就要个名字吗… |
[06:16] | Amanda…Bannister. | |
[06:24] | Park Avenue. | 派克大街 |
[06:26] | My attorney. | 我的律师 |
[06:34] | Maybe a few hours in a 6×8 cell will improve your memory. | 也许在牢房呆一会 能帮你回忆起点什么 |
[06:42] | Get her out of here. | 把她带走 |
[06:50] | If you could go back to that moment,just you and him in that apartment, | 如果时光倒回 就你和他在公寓里 |
[06:56] | would you do it again? | 你还会那么做吗? |
[06:59] | Would you stick the knife in his chest? | 你还会不停地捅他的胸部? |
[07:08] | All 17 times. | 17次 一次不少 |
[07:13] | Regret’s a waste of time,Detective. | 悔恨根本就是浪费时间 警探 |
[07:16] | Right. | 没错 |
[07:21] | You can’t change the past. | 你无法改变过去 |
[07:22] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[07:27] | Turn around. | 转过身去 |
[07:30] | No matter how okay you think you are, | 不管你现在觉得多心安理得 |
[07:35] | when you close your eyes at night,it’s gonna haunt you. | 你晚上闭上眼睛 这都会成为你的梦魇 |
[07:42] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[08:31] | Well,the stomach contents confirm that Mr. Carter did indeed ingest the dinner roll | 胃容物证实了Carter先生确实吃了餐包 |
[08:37] | just as his wife,Deborah,claimed. | 就像他妻子Deborah说的那样 |
[08:39] | We were lucky. | 我们很走运 |
[08:40] | Starches are broken down quickly by the gastric acids,but this survived quite well in a full stomach. | 淀粉很容易被胃酸分解 但由于死者吃的多 面包尚未分解 |
[08:46] | See? Barely digested. | 看到了吗? 基本没怎么消化 |
[08:47] | Looks like steak,asparagus,salad and corn. | 看起来像是牛排 芦笋 沙拉 玉米 |
[08:53] | I’ve always been fascinated at the way corn is able to withstand the acids of the stomach and travel through the whole digestive… | 我总是惊叹于玉米是如何抵抗住胃酸 走过整条消化道… |
[08:58] | Sid,please? | Sid 拜托? |
[08:59] | Of course. | 好吧 |
[09:02] | If Kevin Carter swallowed half that dinner roll, | 如果Kevin Carter吞下了半块餐包 |
[09:06] | then how can the DNA profile we recovered from the other half be that of an unknown female? | 那剩下半块上的DNA怎会属于其他女人呢? |
[09:29] | Bear down. | 坚持住 |
[09:32] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[09:33] | You can do it. | 你行的 |
[09:36] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[09:38] | Don’t stop. | 别停下来 |
[09:40] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[09:42] | Me,I’m done. | 我 我受够了 |
[09:43] | I can’t do it. | 我不行 |
[09:44] | I can’t take another step. | 一步都走不了了 |
[09:46] | I’m not gonna let you quit. | 我不会让你这么放弃的 |
[09:47] | Look,you don’t have a choice,all right? | 听着 你别无选择 好吗? |
[09:48] | I’m done. | 我就是不走了 |
[09:51] | Jerry,bring his chair. | Jerry 把他的轮椅推过来 |
[09:54] | Same time tomorrow. | 明天同一时间过来 |
[09:55] | Hey,That’s okay,Jerry. I’ll take it from here. | 嘿 Jerry 我来吧 |
[09:57] | Sure. | 好的 |
[09:58] | Doc,what are you doing here? Where’s Lindsay? | 医生 你在这干嘛? Lindsay呢? |
[10:00] | She’s working. | 她在工作 |
[10:01] | – I volunteered to come by and get you. – Thanks. | – 我就过来接你了 – 谢谢 |
[10:04] | So what was that? | 那是怎么回事? |
[10:06] | What? | 什么? |
[10:07] | Danny,you gotta try way harder if you’re gonna get up out of this chair. | Danny 如果你想摆脱轮椅 你就得再努力些 |
[10:11] | Doc,you know what? | 医生 你知道吗? |
[10:13] | I got a policy,buddy. | 我有条原则的 伙计 |
[10:14] | I don’t take advice unless I ask for it. | 我没要求的话 别给我提建议 |
[10:16] | I got a policy,too. | 我也有自己的原则 |
[10:18] | I’m always up front with my friends. | 我总是不遗余力帮助朋友 |
[10:20] | And with an injury like yours,you should have been up out of that chair weeks ago. | 像你这种伤势 几周前就该甩掉轮椅了 |
[10:22] | You’re not pushing yourself. | 你没有尽力 |
[10:24] | Are you kidding me?! | 你开什么玩笑?! |
[10:24] | I’d like to give you five minutes of the pain I feel every time I take a step. | 我每走一步的痛苦 你哪怕只感受5分钟就会明白 |
[10:28] | Danny,I treated hundreds of trauma patients that would trade places with you in a minute. | Danny 我处理过几百个外伤病人 他们都盼着有你这样的机会能康复 |
[10:31] | Look… you came here to take me to work,right? | 听着…你不是来接我去上班的吗? |
[10:35] | Let’s go. | 那就走吧 |
[10:37] | There’s a fireman that came in to Emergency one day,big strong guy,huh? | 有一次一个消防员到急诊室 够壮的家伙了吧? |
[10:42] | Just hit a walk-off home run at the department softball game. | 在局里的垒球比赛里打出了一支 再见全垒打 |
[10:44] | Rounded the bases,crossed home plate his whole team piled on top of him in celebration,broke his back. | 绕过所有垒包 跑回本垒 全体队友都扑到 他身上庆祝 弄伤了他的背 |
[10:52] | I never met anybody with a heart like this guy. | 我从来没见过那么坚强的人 |
[10:56] | It took a lot of sweat and pain and perseverance,but eventually,yeah,he walked again. | 多少的汗水 伤痛 坚持不懈 最后他又能走路了 |
[11:02] | Is that the end of that story? | 你讲完没有? |
[11:04] | He said,”Pain is the payment for each precious thing.” | 他说”付出才会有回报” |
[11:10] | Try harder,Danny. | 加油 Danny |
[11:12] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[11:14] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快点 走吧 |
[11:31] | Oh,hey,babe. | 噢 嘿 宝贝 |
[11:33] | Hey,how was therapy? | 嘿 复健做得如何? |
[11:34] | Therapy was,uh,good. What are we working on? | 复健还不错 你在忙什么? |
[11:36] | Kevin Carter’s clothing. | Kevin Carter的衣服 |
[11:38] | We’re looking for any trace of another woman. | 我们在找另一个女人的痕迹 |
[11:43] | Man. | 天呐 |
[11:44] | How does eight years of marriage end like that? | 8年的婚姻怎会这样告终? |
[11:47] | Love. | 因为爱 |
[11:49] | Wealthy guy,comfortable lifestyle. | 有钱的男人 安逸的生活 |
[11:52] | If she wasn’t crazy about him and she married the money, | 如果她并不爱他 只是为钱结婚 |
[11:54] | she’d put that ring back in the box,hang the jacket up, | 她会把戒指放回盒子 把衣服挂回去 |
[11:56] | sit down with her husband for a nice porterhouse and a glass of Merlot. | 坐下来和她丈夫品尝小牛排 上好的美乐红酒 |
[11:59] | Of course. | 当然 |
[12:01] | It’s so obvious. | 那是显而易见的 |
[12:02] | She stabbed him in the chest 17 times with a carving knife because she loved him. | 因为她爱他 所以用餐刀朝他胸口捅了17刀 |
[12:53] | How do you do it? | 你是怎么做到的? |
[12:54] | Crime scene cleanup by night,lab tech by day… | 晚上干犯罪现场清理员的工作 白天干实验室技术员的工作… |
[12:57] | **ent Itans. It’s the great motivator. | 还需要学习 这就是最佳动力 |
[13:00] | These are the Carter crime scene photos. | 这些是Carter案犯罪现场的照片 |
[13:02] | I was searching for anything that would lead me to that second female suspect | 我在找所有能找到第2个女疑犯的证据 |
[13:06] | who was in that room when Kevin Carter was murdered. | Kevin Carter被谋杀时 她就在房间里 |
[13:08] | And you realized there was nothing recovered or analyzed from the scene that hinted to her identity. | 在现场找到的证据都没有 能证明她身份的线索 |
[13:13] | Yes,so I switched focus. | 是 所以我改变了视角 |
[13:16] | I have cleaned up a countless number of crime scenes, | 我清理过很多个犯罪现场 |
[13:19] | and I always try to imagine what happened, | 我总试着想象发生了些什么 |
[13:22] | piece the story together in my head based on what was left behind. | 在我的脑海里 通过残存的现场 把故事拼凑起来 |
[13:25] | And food is a major theme in murder. | 在谋杀案中食物通常扮演主要角色 |
[13:29] | There’s a good half pound of asparagus there. | 那里足有半磅芦笋 |
[13:31] | A normal portion for two people. | 一般为2人的食用量 |
[13:33] | Same for the corn. | 玉米也是 |
[13:35] | The salad? | 色拉呢? |
[13:36] | Still in the bowl. | 还在碗里 |
[13:37] | Looks like it hasn’t been touched. | 看上去好像还没碰过 |
[13:38] | If you’ll notice the way the dressing sits in the curvature of the lettuce… | 注意莴苣里调料摆放的样子… |
[13:42] | Suggesting it was never tossed or lifted,as if it were never served. | 就是说从没拌过 好像就没人吃过 |
[13:45] | Steak,asparagus,salad and corn. | 牛排 芦笋 色拉还有玉米 |
[13:49] | I mean,the pieces of beef are still whole. | 这些牛排还是完整的 |
[13:51] | I’m pretty certain not one bite is missing,which makes sense because… | 一口都没被咬过 那就说的通了 因为… |
[13:55] | the dinner plates are still clean. | 餐碟还是干净的 |
[13:57] | And the silverware. | 银器也是 |
[13:58] | So,if nothing was consumed, | 那么 如果什么都没吃的话 |
[14:00] | how is it that the stomach contents is consistent with Kevin Carter having eaten a full meal? | Kevin Carter的胃容物怎会有 吃过全餐那么多? |
[14:09] | Hey,Doc. Anything from DNA on the dinner roll? | 嘿 医生 小餐包上的DNA有结果吗? |
[14:13] | I made the mistake of asking for local and national searches in CODIS together. | 我不该对CODIS系统同时请求 本地和国家搜索 |
[14:17] | As you know,the comparisons in the national system are done monthly. | 你知道 在国家系统中做比较 每月才做一次 |
[14:21] | Ask for it before then,14 people,50 questions later,it gets approved,if you’re lucky. | 在那之前申请 如果幸运的话 得经过14个人 50个问题才能获批 |
[14:27] | So,you were lucky? | 那么 你算幸运的? |
[14:28] | Well,according to the young lady on the other end of the phone in Albany,I’m persistent and charming. | 根据奥尔巴尼那端跟我通话的年轻女士说 我既执着又迷人 |
[14:35] | And modest. | 而且谦虚 |
[14:37] | Let’s see what we got. | 看看我们能找到些什么 |
[14:43] | Yes. | 太棒了 |
[15:03] | Based on Haylen’s discovery, | 根据Haylen的发现 |
[15:05] | Kevin Carter had already eaten the same exact meal | 在Kevin Carter走进公寓之前 |
[15:08] | that Deborah had waiting for him before he ever walked through apartment. | 就已吃过跟Deborah为他准备的同样食物 |
[15:13] | Sid’s autopsy report said the food in Kevin Carter’s stomach was ingested ten to 15 minutes before he died. | Sid的尸检报告上写Kevin Carter的 胃容物是在他死前10到15分钟前所吃 |
[15:19] | The garage where he parks his car is a half a block from the building. | 他停车的车库离大楼有半个街区之远 |
[15:23] | It had to take at least 15 minutes to park the car, | 停个车 走回家 乘电梯进门 |
[15:25] | walk home,take the elevator up to his apartment. | 至少要15分钟 |
[15:30] | The ring and the note. | 戒指和纸条 |
[15:35] | He was having an affair. | 他有外遇 |
[15:37] | It wasn’t just a one-night stand. | 不仅仅是一夜情而已 |
[15:38] | It makes sense that she would know what his favorite meal is. | 那她知道他最爱的食物就说的通了 |
[15:42] | So,dinner with his mistress out in public is too risky. | 和情人在公共场合共进晚餐很危险 |
[15:46] | Instead,she cooks and,conveniently,lives nearby. | 而如果她亲自下厨 还住在附近就很方便 |
[15:50] | And if that’s true,then the female profile we recovered from the dinner roll | 如果真是那样 从餐包上找到的女性DNA |
[15:56] | could have been transferred from Kevin’s lips moments after a kiss good-bye. | 可能是在一个告别吻后 从Kevin的嘴里转移过去的 |
[16:06] | Only one problem. | 只有一个问题 |
[16:07] | It doesn’t explain how the same DNA profile ends up on the handle of the knife. | 这无法解释同样的DNA证据 如何会出现在餐刀手柄上 |
[16:14] | Hey,guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[16:15] | Our case just got complicated. | 我们的案子开始复杂了 |
[16:17] | As if it wasn’t already? | 不早就是这样了吗? |
[16:20] | The unknown female DNA is a match | 未知的女性DNA和… |
[16:23] | to 21 case-to-case hits in Connecticut,Jersey,Upstate New York,Long Island. | 在康涅狄格 新泽西 纽约上城区 长岛的 21起案件吻合 |
[16:29] | Murder,burglary,robbery. | 谋杀 入室行窃 抢劫 |
[16:32] | Kevin Carter’s mistress is a one-woman crime wave. | Kevin Carter的情妇是个独行恶婆娘 |
[16:43] | We now have case-to-case hits linking DNA from the Carter case | 我们从Carter案中发现的DNA 找到了21起相关重案 |
[16:46] | to 21 major felonies across three states and seven different jurisdictions. | 这些案子发生在3个州 7个不同辖区 |
[16:49] | 11 homicides,eight burglaries,two robberies. | 11起凶杀案 8起入室行窃 2起抢劫案 |
[16:53] | And there’s plenty of forensic evidence in all these cases, | 在这些案子中有许多法证证据 |
[16:55] | including several different DNA profiles. | 包括几个不同的DNA证据 |
[16:58] | But the only profile in common in all the cases belongs to our mystery woman. | 但所有案件中唯一有共同点的证据 属于那位神秘女士 |
[17:02] | Three of the murders occurred in New York City. | 3起谋杀案发生在纽约 |
[17:04] | One in the Bronx three days ago. | 有一起3天前发生在布朗克斯区 |
[17:07] | Drug-related home invasion. | 和毒品有关的非法入室 |
[17:08] | Vic shot with a .9-millimeter automatic. | 受害者中的是9毫米自动枪 |
[17:11] | Our mystery woman’s DNA on spent shell casings at the scene. | 神秘女士的DNA留在现场的残留弹壳上 |
[17:21] | Early morning stabbing in Queens at a club. | 临晨在皇后区某俱乐部发生的刺杀案 |
[17:24] | DNA on the rim of a glass believed to be used by the perp. | 杯缘留有认定是凶手的DNA |
[17:30] | And the Carter homicide,which doesn’t seem to have anything else in common with the other two. | Carter凶杀案 看起来似乎和另外2起 没有任何共同点 |
[17:35] | No ballistic matches,commonality from weapons,fingerprints. | 没有匹配的弹道 凶器不同 指纹不同 |
[17:39] | I mean,right now,aside from the DNA,there are no other forensic connections to any of the 21 cases. | 除了DNA 没有任何证据和其他21个案子有关联 |
[17:43] | Files are still coming in from the other departments. | 其他部门的档案正在陆续过来 |
[17:46] | We’re looking for dots to connect. | 我们在寻找关联点 |
[17:48] | Any progress identifying Kevin Carter’s mistress? | Kevin Carter情妇身份的确认有进展吗? |
[17:52] | The ring she bought him was a peridot on a plain gold band. | 她给他买的戒指是镶在金板上的橄榄石 |
[17:57] | I mean,it’s cheap. It’s simple. | 价钱便宜 式样简单 |
[17:59] | Can be purchased at a million places in the city. | 在很多地方都能买到 |
[18:01] | Also,it’s pollen. | 还有 这是花粉 |
[18:03] | More specifically,pollen from pansies. | 更确切地说 是紫罗兰的花粉 |
[18:04] | I found this on his clothing. | 我在他衣服上找到的 |
[18:06] | No flowers in the vic’s apartment. | 受害者的公寓里没有花 |
[18:07] | Clearly,it was transferred to Kevin’s jacket. | 很显然 是转移到Kevin外套上的 |
[18:09] | So what I’m thinking is the woman he bought flowers for, | 我觉得是他送花的那个女人 |
[18:12] | who also bought him the ring,was the same woman he had dinner with right before he was killed. | 也就是给他买戒指 他被杀前 和他共进晚餐的女人 |
[18:17] | Pansies and peridot are traditional gifts for a first wedding anniversary. | 紫罗兰和橄榄石是结婚一周年纪念的 传统礼物 |
[18:21] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[18:22] | Carpet fibers. | 地毯纤维 |
[18:23] | Now,these were all over the vic’s shoes and socks. | 受害者的鞋子和袜子里都是 |
[18:26] | Microscopic analysis showed a high degree of morphological integrity. | 显微分析显示了高度的完整形态 |
[18:29] | They were also coated with high concentrations of a fluorochemical urethane, | 它们还涂有高浓度的氟化去氧胺脂 |
[18:34] | which is a protectant. | 那是杀虫剂 |
[18:35] | Now,all this is consistent with new carpet. | 这一切都和新地毯的特性吻合 |
[18:38] | And we identified a manufacturer, | 我们还确定了生产商 |
[18:39] | and the same brand was recently installed on two floors of the building next to Carter’s. | 最近铺设的同款地毯是在 Carter家隔壁大楼的二楼 |
[18:44] | We need to canvass the apartment complex,see what we can find out. | 需要仔细搜查大楼 看能找到什么 |
[18:54] | This Carter homicide just turned into Son of Sam times five. | Carter凶杀案一下变成超级加强版的”山姆之子” (指上世纪纽约州连环杀手David Berkowitz) |
[18:58] | The mayor wants answers,commissioner’s under fire. | 市长想要答案 委员会频受攻击 |
[19:00] | The press is all over us. | 记者们缠着我们不放 |
[19:03] | I need to know where we are with the investigation. | 我需要知道调查进展如何 |
[19:05] | How the hell did the media get this? | 媒体怎么会知道的? |
[19:07] | I have no idea,and at this moment,don’t really care. | 不知道 眼下也不关心了 |
[19:10] | I’ve got a press conference in 30 minutes | 30分钟后我有个新闻发布会 |
[19:11] | and my guess is I’m going to face some very aggressive questions about this mystery female killer. | 我猜会碰到有关神秘女杀手的尖锐问题 |
[19:17] | Where are we,Mac? | 我们有什么进展 Mac? |
[19:19] | There’s no other forensic connection. | 没有其他的法证证据联系 |
[19:20] | No print match to any of the scenes. | 和所有现场都没有匹配的指纹 |
[19:22] | The MOs are different. | 犯罪模式都不一样 |
[19:23] | She’s all over the place,geography-wise. | 到处都有她的踪迹 几乎无所不在 |
[19:26] | And we have a murder suspect in custody who confesses to murder, | 我们扣押一个对谋杀供认不讳的疑犯 |
[19:30] | but denies the existence of this mystery woman. | 但她却否认神秘女士的存在 |
[19:33] | Well,DNA is a pretty compelling connection. | DNA是相当有说服力的联系 |
[19:35] | What else do you need? | 你还需要什么? |
[19:36] | More than what we’ve got before I suggest there’s a serial killer roaming the city. | 在提醒公众 本市出现连环杀手前 我们需要更多信息 |
[19:40] | But what about the press? | 但那些媒体怎么办呢? |
[19:41] | I have to tell them something. | 我得透点料给他们吧 |
[19:43] | Come on,Chief. | 拜托 老大 |
[19:45] | I’ve seen you do that “No comment. I’m not at liberty to discuss this,” dance before. | 我看见过你说 “无可奉告 我无权讨论” 这些含糊之词 |
[19:52] | Another body turns up,they will have a field day. | 出现一具尸体 他们就会问上一整天 |
[19:56] | They’ll scream “cover up,” say that we should have warned people. | 他们会尖叫”隐瞒真相” 说我们应该给予市民警告 |
[19:59] | I just need some time. | 我只是需要点时间 |
[20:02] | Well,I’ll see what I can do. | 我去看看我能做些什么 |
[20:05] | No promises,Mac. | 我可没法保证 Mac |
[20:17] | Sorry to bother you. | 很抱歉打扰了 |
[20:18] | I’m Detective Bonasera. | 我是Bonasera警探 |
[20:20] | You know this man? | 你认识这个人吗? |
[20:25] | Sorry to bother you. | 很抱歉打扰了 |
[20:26] | You know this man? | 你认识这个人吗? |
[20:33] | Sorry to bother you. | 很抱歉打扰了 |
[20:34] | You know this man? | 你认识这个人吗? |
[20:37] | I swear,if I see one more hairy guy in a wife-beater and boxers,I’m going to lose my mind. | 我发誓 如果再看到一个浑身长毛的家伙 穿着背心和短裤 我就要疯了 |
[20:43] | Sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[20:44] | I’m Detective Bonasera,and this is Detective Flack. | 我是Bonasera警探 这位是Flack警探 |
[20:47] | You know this man? | 你认识这个男人吗? |
[20:48] | Of course I know him. | 我当然认识 |
[20:50] | He’s my husband. | 他是我丈夫 |
[20:56] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 真不敢相信这一切 |
[20:59] | That he’s married to another woman. | 他和别人结过婚了 |
[21:02] | That he’s dead. | 他死了 |
[21:03] | No one would blame you for being angry. | 如果你感到愤怒 不会有人怪你的 |
[21:06] | Kevin owned an import/export business. | Kevin有一家进出口公司 |
[21:09] | He traveled a lot. | 经常出差 |
[21:10] | At least that’s what he told me. | 至少他是这么告诉我的 |
[21:12] | I passed the bar right after we got engaged,landed a job at a big firm. | 我们订婚以后 我取得了律师资格 在一家大事务所找到了工作 |
[21:17] | 16 hour days. | 每天要工作16小时 |
[21:19] | Neither one of us was home much. | 我们俩都不常在家 |
[21:23] | Did you give Kevin this ring,Zoya? | 这戒指是你送给Kevin的吗 Zoya? |
[21:27] | Last night was our first wedding anniversary. | 昨晚是我们结婚一周年纪念日 |
[21:30] | I made him his favorite dinner. | 我做了他最爱的晚餐 |
[21:32] | Steak,asparagus,corn and salad? | 牛排 芦笋 玉米和沙拉? |
[21:35] | Yes. How did you know? | 是的 你怎么知道? |
[21:36] | Did you leave the apartment that night,after Kevin left? | 昨晚Kevin走后 你有离开过公寓吗? |
[21:39] | No. No. I-I cleaned up the dishes and worked on some briefs until around midnight. | 没有 我收拾餐具 看了会案卷 直到半夜 |
[21:45] | God,I feel so stupid. | 老天 我真是蠢 |
[21:49] | He said he was catching a red-eye to San Francisco to meet with a client in the morning. | 他说要赶红眼航班去旧金山 明早要见一个客户 |
[21:53] | I had a ton of work to do,so I didn’t complain too much. | 我有大堆工作要做 所以没怎么抱怨 |
[21:58] | Is that her? | 是她吗? |
[22:00] | Is that the wife? | 他的另一个妻子? |
[22:02] | The one that killed him? | 杀了他的人? |
[22:05] | You never seen her before? | 你从没见过她? |
[22:06] | No,never. | 没有 |
[22:08] | Ever been to her apartment? | 去过她的公寓吗? |
[22:10] | Absolutely not. | 绝对没有 |
[22:12] | Mrs. Carter,we’d like to take a DNA elimination sample. | Carter太太 我们要取DNA样本做排查 |
[22:16] | From me? | 我的? |
[22:17] | I-I don’t understand. You said she confessed. | 我 我不明白 你说她认罪了 |
[22:19] | Someone else was in the apartment when Kevin was killed. | Kevin被杀时还有别人在场 |
[22:22] | If it wasn’t you,the sample will prove it. | 如果不是你 样本会证明这点 |
[22:28] | You think she knew about Deborah? | 你觉得她认识Deborah不? |
[22:31] | I don’t. | 不觉得 |
[22:34] | This guy covered his tracks really well. | 这家伙把一切痕迹都掩饰得很好 |
[22:36] | Both of Kevin’s parents are deceased. | Kevin的双亲都已不在人世 |
[22:38] | His brother was killed in a car accident back in Seattle ten years ago. | 他哥哥10年前在西雅图死于车祸 |
[22:41] | He used the same name,but his brother’s social to create a second identity. | 他用了自己的名字和他哥哥的社保号 创建了第二个身份 |
[22:45] | Married to two women in the same apartment complex. | 和两个住在同一小区的女人结婚 |
[22:48] | It’s hard to believe they never bumped into each other. | 真难以置信 她俩从未撞见过彼此 |
[22:51] | And if she is lying,she’s the second best one we’ve had in here in the last 24 hours. | 如果她说谎 那她就是一天内 我们锁定的第2个嫌犯 |
[22:57] | Zoya has a motive to lie,and a motive for murder. | Zoya有说谎动机 也有谋杀动机 |
[23:15] | Wow,this really puts an image on the number of cases we’re dealing with. | 我们要处理这么多案子 真是壮观! |
[23:18] | Not quite. There are still boxes trickling in. | 这还不是全部 陆续还有盒子进来 |
[23:21] | Here– incident reports from all 21 cases. | 这里–所有21件案子的案件报告 |
[23:26] | Good. These will be helpful in creating a profile of our donor. | 很好 这对创建嫌犯侧写很有帮助 |
[23:28] | Hopefully we can find something that links them other than DNA. | 希望除了DNA外 能找到这些案件的其他联系 |
[23:32] | It’s just going to take time. | 只是需要花很长时间 |
[23:34] | We will,one box at a time. | 会找到的 每次查一个盒子 |
[23:36] | One file at a time. | 每次看一份档案 |
[24:44] | I got here a bit early. | 我来得有点早 |
[24:46] | Danny,about yesterday. | Danny 昨天那事儿 |
[24:48] | If… if I came across rude… | 如果… 如果我态度不太好… |
[24:51] | No,don’t-don’t apologize. You’re just doing your job,all right? | 不 不用道歉 这是你的工作 对吧? |
[24:54] | Look,I’m done whining. | 听着 我不会抱怨了 |
[24:56] | I came here so you can help me get out of this wheelchair | 我来这儿是希望你能帮我早日脱离轮椅 |
[25:00] | and I’m going to do whatever it takes to make that happen. | 我会尽全力实现目标 |
[25:04] | I’ve got a few precious things I need to pay for. | 有值得我为之付出的珍贵东西 |
[25:11] | You got it. | 好的 |
[25:15] | You’re doing great. | 做得很好 |
[25:24] | Hey,got your message. What’s up? | 嘿 收到留言了 怎么了? |
[25:26] | Zoya Carter’s DNA is no match in CODIS. | Zoya Carter的DNA在CODIS里没找到匹配 |
[25:29] | She is not our killer. | 她不是凶手 |
[25:31] | Looks like we’re starting all over again. | 看来我们又得重头再来了 |
[25:32] | Well,not exactly,because I think I might have something really good. | 也不尽然 因为我有新发现 |
[25:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:36] | I found another forensic connection in at least three of our linked cases. | 在其中3起关联案件中 我发现了新的证据联系 |
[25:41] | Now this World Send package was recovered from a drug-related home invasion murder in the Bronx. | 这个”世界速递”的包裹来自布朗克斯 涉毒的入室谋杀案 |
[25:47] | Now I also found cocaine residue on the inside of the package. | 在包裹里面发现有可卡因残余 |
[25:51] | Now these were recovered from a Westchester County home invasion the next day, | 这些来自第二天在威切斯特郡 发生的非法入室案 |
[25:57] | and a Greenwich,Connecticut crime scene a day later. | 还有一天后在康涅狄格州格林威治镇 发生的案件 |
[26:01] | Now cocaine residue on all three of these packages have the exact same chemical fingerprint. | 3个包裹上可卡因残余的化学成份相同 |
[26:07] | Three different counties,three separate police labs and no one connected the dots | 3个不同的地方 不同的警方实验室 没人注意到其中的关联 |
[26:12] | until Hawkes initiated a wider CODIS search. | 直到Hawkes扩大了DNA搜寻范围 才将它们联系到一起 |
[26:16] | Right,and it gets better. | 没错 现在线索更进一步 |
[26:17] | All these crime scenes are only 12 miles apart, | 这些案发地之间都只有12英里 |
[26:20] | and these packages were all delivered by the same World Send employee. | 这些包裹由同一个”世界速递”的雇员投送 |
[26:25] | By analyzing times,locations and MOs, | 通过分析时间 地点和作案手法 |
[26:28] | we’ve created a three-dimensional geographic profile for our mystery woman. | 我们为这个神秘女士 创建了一个三维地理侧写 |
[26:31] | The highest peak represents her most probable place of residence. | 这个最高峰代表她最可能的居住地 |
[26:36] | We checking for parolees,outstanding warrants in the area? | 我们要排查这个区域的假释犯 还有未执行的搜查令 |
[26:39] | Yes,sir. | 是 长官 这个侧写包括她下一次作案的可能地点不? |
[26:39] | Does your profile include the probabilities of where she might strike next? | 是 长官 这个侧写包括她下一次作案的可能地点不? |
[26:43] | Nothing I’d hang my hat on,Mac. | 没有 我随时准备听到意外消息 Mac |
[26:45] | The odd intervals and variety of her crimes make it extremely difficult to predict. | 她作案时间间隔不固定 手段多样 这让我们很难预测 |
[26:49] | But we do know what she may look like. | 但我们知道她可能的样子 |
[26:51] | Using genetic data extracted from her DNA samples,witness accounts as well as other forensic evidence, | 运用从DNA样本中提取的遗传数据 目击者描述 以及其他鉴证学证据 |
[26:55] | I’ve created a basic physiological profile of our killer. | 我对凶手创建了一个基本的生理侧写 |
[26:59] | We believe she’s of European descent,female, | 她有欧洲血统 女性 |
[27:02] | 20 to 30 years of age,five-seven to five-ten,medium build. | 20到30岁之间 5尺7寸到10寸间 中等身材 |
[27:05] | She has dark hair,dark eyes. | 深色头发 深色眼睛 |
[27:08] | She’s well-groomed,socially active,extremely athletic. | 打扮整洁 社交活跃 体格很好 |
[27:12] | But I can’t explain the bizarre pattern or the diversity of the victims. | 但我解释不了奇怪的作案模式 和死者之间的差异 |
[27:18] | In several cases it appears that our suspect was working with one or more accomplices. | 有几件案子显示嫌犯有一到多个同谋 |
[27:22] | But one thing is certain– her crime spree is increasing in violence and frequency. | 但有一件事可以肯定– 她的罪行是愈演愈烈了 |
[27:27] | Isn’t it unusual for a woman to commit so many violent crimes? | 对一个女人来说 犯下如此多暴行 不是极度少见吗? |
[27:31] | It is. | 是的 |
[27:32] | That makes our suspect list very small. | 这就缩小了疑犯的范围 |
[27:34] | Your profile narrows it even further. | 你的侧写让范围进一步缩小 |
[27:36] | Well,this might narrow it down to one. | 这可能将范围缩小到一个人身上 |
[27:42] | Okay,we’ve got three drug-related home invasion homicide vics all linked by our mystery woman’s DNA. | 有3起涉毒入室杀人案的死者 都和神秘女士的DNA有关联 |
[27:49] | Now each vic has a long rap sheet for narcotics trafficking and possession. | 每位死者都有一长串贩毒 和非法持有毒品的案底 |
[27:53] | All are linked forensically by Lindsay through cocaine residue | 在这几起案件中 Lindsay发现 案发现场的”世界速递”包裹上 |
[27:56] | found On World Send packaging recovered from the scenes. | 有着相同化学成分的可卡因残余 |
[28:00] | All three packages were delivered by this woman– Marcia Vasquez. | 这3个包裹都由同一个女人派送的– |
[28:04] | Locked up in 2001 at age 17 for possession of drugs and weapons. | 2001年在她17岁时 因非法持有毒品和武器入狱 |
[28:10] | She was sentenced to five years probation. | 被判缓刑5年 |
[28:13] | No DNA profile in CODIS. | CODIS系统里没有DNA记录 |
[28:15] | No recent arrest activity. | 最近没有被逮捕记录 |
[28:17] | She’s now 25 years old,lives in the North Bronx | 现年25岁 住在北布朗克斯 |
[28:19] | and she’s been a World Send employee for six months. | 在”世界速递”干了6个月了 |
[28:22] | Each package was delivered the day before the murder. | 每一个包裹都是在 谋杀发生前一天投递的 |
[28:45] | Hey,what are you doing?! | 嘿 你在做什么?! |
[29:00] | Got her! Got her! Got her! | 在那里! 在那里! |
[29:03] | Move! | 闪开! |
[29:11] | Don’t move! | 不许动! |
[29:13] | Drop it now! | 放下凶器! |
[29:14] | You don’t want to do this! Put the knife down! | 你不想这么做的 把刀子放下! |
[29:16] | Shoot me! Shoot me or I’ll kill you! | 开枪打我啊 开枪啊 不然我宰了你! |
[29:18] | Don’t move! Drop it now! Put it down! | 不许动! 马上放下刀! 把刀放下! |
[29:21] | Stay back! | 退后! |
[29:21] | – Drop it! Do it now! – Shoot me or I’ll kill you! | – 放下! 赶快放下! – 打我啊 不然我宰了你! |
[29:25] | Drop it! Do it now! | 放下! 赶快放下! |
[29:28] | Shoot me or I’ll kill you! | 打我啊 不然我宰了你! |
[29:44] | Why didn’t you just pull the damn trigger? | 你为什么不扣扳机? |
[29:51] | The truth is coming out,Marcia. | 真相就要浮出水面了 Marcia |
[29:53] | In this room or in court,it’s coming out. | 要么在这里 要么在法庭上 反正都会大白于天下 |
[29:56] | Now you didn’t act alone,so who are you working with? | 你不是单独行动 谁是你的同伙? |
[29:58] | I already told you,you’re wasting your time. | 我说过了 你这是在浪费时间 |
[30:01] | I’m not saying nothing,I’m not writing nothing,I’m not giving you nothing! | 我什么都不会说 我什么都不会写 我不会给你们任何东西 |
[30:06] | Nothing! | 任何东西 |
[30:07] | Well,we’ve got your DNA. | 我们有你的DNA |
[30:10] | Yeah,I know you refused to give it,so we collected a sample from your fingerprint card. | 我知道你拒绝提供 不过我们 从你的指纹卡上提取到了样本 |
[30:17] | It connects you to more than a dozen homicides. | 样本同一大堆谋杀案吻合 |
[30:19] | A dozen homicides? | 一大堆谋杀案? |
[30:21] | Yeah,and it puts you in the apartment with the Carters the night of the murder. | 案发当晚 你就在Carter夫妻所住的公寓里 |
[30:25] | I don’t know nobody named Carter. | 我不认识叫Carter的人 |
[30:27] | The only thing I know is you’re a damn coward. | 我只知道你是个懦夫 |
[30:35] | Stop this. Who are you protecting? Who else is involved? | 行了 你想保护谁? 还有谁与此有关? |
[30:37] | What the hell happened out there? | 当时出什么事了? |
[30:40] | Nobody got hurt. | 没人受伤 |
[30:44] | That’s not the answer I was looking for. | 这可不是能让我满意的答案 |
[30:50] | He froze,Mac. | 他愣住了 Mac |
[30:52] | He couldn’t pull the trigger. | 他无法扣下扳机 |
[30:55] | She could have easily killed him. | 她差点杀了他 |
[31:06] | Don. | |
[31:08] | Everything okay with you? | 没事吧? |
[31:09] | Yeah,I’m fine. | 没事 |
[31:11] | I’m not convinced. | 我不信 |
[31:13] | Why do you need to be? Did I do something wrong? | 你为什么不信? 我做错什么了吗? |
[31:15] | It’s what you didn’t do. | 错的不是你所做的 而是你没做的 |
[31:18] | It could have got you killed. | 差点害死你自己 |
[31:20] | Am I being second-guessed for not killing someone? | 你对我心存疑虑 就因为我没有杀人? |
[31:26] | I thought that was a good thing. | 我还以为这是好事 |
[31:27] | It is,if it was a choice. | 是好事 如果这是选择后的结果 |
[31:31] | People are concerned about you,Don. | 大家都替你担心 Don |
[31:33] | Tell people I said thanks,but I can take care of myself. | 代我谢谢大家 但我自己会处理好 |
[31:36] | I wish that was true. | 希望如此 |
[31:39] | If it wasn’t for Lindsay saving your ass today, | 要不是Lindsay今天帮你善后 |
[31:42] | we might be having this conversation in an emergency room,or maybe not at all. | 我们可能就得在急救室谈话 或干脆没有这次谈话了 |
[31:49] | Unless you want to make that official,I got nothing else to say. | 我不想再说什么 除非你进行正式调查 |
[32:09] | Hey,newbie,what you working on? | 新人 进展如何? |
[32:12] | Lindsay asked me to cross-reference Marcia’s pick up | Lindsay让我把上月Marcia的取送货地址 |
[32:14] | and delivery locations for the last month with all of our case-to-case hits. | 同所有的案子逐一交叉对比 |
[32:17] | Ah,the tedious side of lab work. | 实验室里的工作也有枯燥的一面 |
[32:24] | Dr. Hawkes. | Hawkes医生 |
[32:25] | Yeah? | 怎么了? |
[32:26] | Take a look at this. | 看这个 |
[32:34] | It’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[32:35] | She couldn’t have been in two places at the same time. | 她不可能同时出现在两个地方 |
[32:39] | Do you remember these guys,Marcia? | 你认得这些人吗 Marcia? |
[32:46] | You delivered them drugs,waited a couple of days till they sold their supply | 你给他们递送过毒品 等他们把货卖掉后 |
[32:50] | and then went back and murdered them for the money. | 你再去杀掉他们 拿钱走人 |
[32:59] | Robbing and killing drug dealers is one thing. | 抢劫和杀害毒贩是一回事 |
[33:04] | But what about these people? | 可这些人呢? |
[33:07] | Can you explain this to me? | 你能给我解释下吗? |
[33:27] | How do you know the Carters? | 你是怎么认识Carter夫妇的? |
[33:29] | I already told you. I don’t know the Carters. | 我给你说过了 我不认识Carter夫妇 |
[33:32] | Come on,Marcia. It’s over. | 好啦 Marcia 都结束了 |
[33:36] | Who are you working with? | 谁是你的同伙? |
[33:38] | Are these contract killings? Is that why they’re all over the place? | 是买凶杀人吗? 所以他们才出现在不同地方? |
[33:44] | Something’s bothering you. | 你心里想事呢 |
[33:49] | Her mannerisms. | 她的不安动作 |
[33:52] | Her demeanor. | 她的举动 |
[33:54] | The photos of the three dead drug dealers made her uncomfortable. | 那3个毒贩的照片让她很不安 |
[33:58] | She turned them over,pushed them away. | 她把照片翻过来 推到一边 |
[34:01] | The photos of Carter and the other victims didn’t affect her at all. | 但Carter和其它受害者的照片 对她就没什么影响 |
[34:06] | Mac. | |
[34:07] | It isn’t her,is it? | 不是她 对吧? |
[34:10] | No. Not unless she has the ability to be two places at one time. | 不是 除非她会分身术 |
[34:14] | Haylen compared Marcia’s movements,using the World Send tracking system to the CODIS hits. | Haylen用”世界速递”的追踪系统 和CODIS比对了Marcia的行踪 |
[34:19] | She couldn’t have possibly been at several of the crime scenes. | 她不可能同时出现在几个犯罪现场 |
[34:23] | Somewhere along the way,we got it wrong. | 某个地方我们搞错了 |
[34:27] | We messed up. | 我们搞砸了 |
[34:39] | The swab I took from Marcia’s print card definitely matched the profile for all of the case-to-case hits. | 我从Marcia指纹卡上提取的DNA 同所有这些案子的记录相吻合 |
[34:43] | I ran it myself. | 我亲自测的 |
[34:44] | How is it possible? | 怎么可能啊? |
[34:46] | She clearly wasn’t at some of these crime scenes. | 很明显 她不可能出现在某几个犯罪现场 |
[34:48] | It can’t be a contamination issue. | 样本被污染也不可能 |
[34:50] | I mean,we’re dealing with seven different crime labs. | 我们和另7个犯罪实验室都有测 |
[34:52] | Okay,we’re probably missing something so fundamental. | 问题说不定出在源头 |
[34:54] | Until we figure out what that is,I need all of you to go through every aspect of these cases. | 在查清之前 我要你们复查 这些案子的每一个方面 |
[34:58] | Something is there that connects them to this Phantom DNA. | 这里边肯定有什么东西 把它们和幽灵杀手的DNA联系起来 |
[35:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:02] | Here we go again. | 咱们再测一次 |
[35:14] | We collected a sample from your fingerprint card. | 我们从你的指纹卡上提取到了样本 |
[35:18] | It connects you to more than a dozen homicides. | 样本同一大堆谋杀案吻合 |
[35:30] | Stella. | |
[35:32] | Chief Sinclair is giving a press conference announcing the arrest of the Phantom Killer in time for the 6:00 news. | Sinclair局长将在六点档新闻时段 召开新闻发布会 宣布幽灵杀手落网 |
[35:37] | – I need you to stop him from doing that. – Not a problem. | – 你去阻止他 – 没问题 |
[35:39] | Wait a minute. Where are you going? | 慢着 你要去哪? |
[35:41] | Brooklyn. | 布鲁克林 |
[35:45] | Thank God we stopped her. | 谢天谢地我们抓到了她 |
[35:47] | No telling how many potential victims there would have been. | 不然的话 还不知道有多少受害者 |
[35:49] | Uh,Excuse me,sir. | 抱歉 头儿 |
[35:50] | I need to speak with you privately. | 借一步说话 |
[35:53] | Excuse us. | 不好意思 |
[35:57] | Chief,you can’t move forward with this press conference. | 局长 你不能召开新闻发布会 |
[36:00] | Detective,this department and city need a bit of good news. | 警探 这个部门 这个城市 需要一些好消息 |
[36:04] | We have the person responsible for countless crimes in custody. | 犯下这一堆案的凶手已经落网 |
[36:07] | Well,this arrest isn’t what it appears to be. | 这次逮捕不是想象的那样 |
[36:11] | Marcia Vasquez is not the Phantom Killer. | Marcia Vasquez不是幽灵杀手 |
[36:14] | She is responsible for three of the murders,but not the rest. | 她与3起凶案有关 与其它案子无关 |
[36:18] | I was told the DNA is a match in all the cases. | 据我所知 DNA和所有案件都吻合 |
[36:21] | Chief,you have never questioned my judgment before. | 局长 你从未怀疑过我的判断力 |
[36:23] | That’s right. | 确实 别去 |
[36:24] | Don’t do it now. | 确实 别去 |
[36:26] | Please trust me. | 请相信我 |
[37:15] | Can I help you? | 有事吗? |
[37:17] | I’m hoping you can. | 有 |
[37:18] | Do you touch all of the cotton that comes out of these boxes? | 你用手碰过那些盒子里的棉花? |
[37:21] | Most of it,I guess. | 基本上吧 |
[37:22] | Do you ever wear gloves? | 你不戴手套? |
[37:24] | We’re supposed to,but they make my hands all sweaty. | 应该戴的 不过那会搞得满手是汗 |
[37:31] | Am I in trouble? | 我有麻烦了? |
[37:34] | I hope you’re not an inspector or something. | 你别是质检员什么的吧? |
[37:37] | No. | 不是 |
[37:39] | I’m just a detective with the New York Crime Lab. | 我是纽约犯罪实验室的警探 |
[37:47] | Approximately one month ago,White Tip Cotton won a city contract | 大约在一个月前 White Tip棉业公司赢得了政府合同 |
[37:51] | to provide evidence swabs for the NYPD Crime Lab and several other departments. | 向纽约警方的犯罪实验室 和其它部门供应棉签 |
[37:57] | Earlier today,a DNA sample was taken from a female employee of the company, | 今日早些时候 该公司一女性员工的DNA样本 |
[38:01] | confirming what our investigators suspected. | 证实了我们办案人员的假设 |
[38:09] | The cotton swabs provided to our department were inadvertently contaminated | 由于工作疏忽 供应给我们的棉签 |
[38:12] | by this female employee during the packing process. | 在包装的过程中 被该女性员工的DNA所污染 |
[38:16] | And although these swabs were sterilized at the end of that process, | 虽然这些棉签在包装后会经过消毒 |
[38:21] | sterilization is only effective in eliminating bacteria,not human DNA. | 但消毒只对细菌有效 对人类DNA无效 |
[38:27] | There is no phantom murderer running loose in the streets of the city. | 幽灵杀手并不存在 |
[38:36] | Our investigators,led by Detectives Mac Taylor and Stella Bonasera, | 由Mac Taylor警探和Stella Bonasera警探 |
[38:41] | lead to the arrest of two homicide suspects, | 所领导的探案警员们 已经逮捕了2名犯罪嫌疑人 |
[38:44] | one of whom will be charged with the murder of three individuals. | 其中一人被指控谋杀3人 |
[38:48] | Mr. Sinclair,what about the Compass Killer? | Sinclair先生 关于指南针杀手您能透漏些什么? |
[38:51] | Press conference over. | 新闻发布会到此结束 |
[39:19] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:20] | This is a crime scene cleanup. | 这里正在清理犯罪现场 |
[39:21] | You’re not allowed to be here. | 你不能进来 |
[39:26] | He was my husband. | 他是我丈夫 |
[39:30] | He cheated on me with another woman. | 他背着我还有个女人 |
[39:34] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[39:41] | I thought I had the perfect man,perfect life. | 我原以为我有完美的男人 完美的生活 |
[39:52] | They look like a happy couple,huh? | 他们看起来是很幸福的一对 是吧? |
[40:04] | I don’t know what I’ll do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[40:07] | How I’ll move on from this. | 我该怎么度过这一切 |
[40:10] | He was my life. | 他就是我的生活 |
[40:15] | I’m glad she killed him. | 我很庆幸她杀了他 |
[40:18] | So I didn’t have to. | 省得我亲自动手 |
[40:41] | – Drop it! Do it now! – Shoot me or I’ll kill you! | – 放下! 赶快放下! – 打我啊 不然我宰了你! 长乐未央 肥妞香草 |
[42:02] | CSI:NY Season 06 Episode 04 | CSI:纽约篇 |