时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:19] | Between 1892 and 1954, | 1892到1954年间 |
[02:22] | more than 12 million immigrants were processed through the 30-plus structures here on Ellis Island. | 超过1200万移民通过爱丽丝岛上的 这30余座建筑入境来到美国 |
[02:27] | But as you can see,most of them are still abandoned. | 但你们可以看到 它们大多仍处于弃用状态 |
[02:30] | So with the help of preservationists like you, | 所以希望在你们这些 文物保护学者的帮助下 |
[02:33] | hopefully,we can give buildings like this former powerhouse a brand-new chance at life. | 我们能给予和这座旧电厂一样的 这些建筑以崭新的生命 |
[02:37] | Oh,my God! | 哦 我的天! |
[03:02] | This is Dario Gonzales. | 这是Dario Gonzales |
[03:03] | He’s been the night shift custodian for the last four years. | 过去四年来一直做夜班守卫 |
[03:07] | Only by 9:00 this morning,he was permanently off the clock. | 但到今早9点 他可算彻底下班了 |
[03:09] | That’s when a private tour group found his body. | 当时一个私人旅行团发现了他的尸体 |
[03:12] | This is a national monument to immigration. | 这里是一处国家移民纪念地 |
[03:16] | Maybe he was trying to make some kind of statement. | 也许他是想表明一种姿态 |
[03:26] | “I shouldn’t have tried to make a fast buck. I’m sorry.” | “我不该挣这不义之财的 我很抱歉” |
[03:33] | Looks like he left a wife behind. | 看来他把妻子丢下了 |
[03:35] | And two kids. | 还有两个孩子 |
[03:36] | I spoke to Mrs. Gonzales this morning. | 我早上和Gonzales夫人通过话了 |
[03:39] | She said she called her husband’s cell at 8:00. | 她说8点的时候给她丈夫打过手机 |
[03:42] | When he answered,she could tell he was upset. | 电话里他听上去很沮丧 |
[03:44] | When she asked him what was wrong,he hung up. | 她问起缘由的时候 他就挂了 |
[03:48] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 没道理啊 |
[03:50] | In fact,it’s impossible that he even talked to her at all. | 事实上 他根本不可能和她通过话 |
[03:53] | It’s 10:00 now,and his core body temperature is 89 degrees. | 现在是10点 他的核心体温是89(摄氏31.6)度 |
[03:57] | That puts time of death at least seven hours ago. | 表明死亡时间是至少7小时前 |
[04:00] | So how does a guy hang himself at 3:00 a.m. and answer a phone call from his wife at 8:00? | 一个凌晨3点就上吊自杀的人 怎么可能8点接妻子的电话? |
[04:07] | Well,I’m not finding a cell phone. | 哦 我没找到手机 |
[04:09] | So maybe he didn’t answer that call. | 也许电话不是他接的 |
[04:13] | His killer did. | 而是杀他的人接的 犯罪现场调查:纽约篇 |
[04:49] | CSI:NY Season 06 Episode 03 | |
[05:14] | I wonder why our killer answered the phone. | 不明白为什么凶手要接这个电话 |
[05:17] | I mean,his whole plan might have worked if he hadn’t. | 我是说 要不他的计划也许就实现了 |
[05:20] | It’s obvious he went to a lot of trouble to stage a suicide. | 显然他费了很大劲把这伪装成自杀 |
[05:24] | And the ferries operate from sunrise to sundown. | 而渡轮的营运时间是日出到日落 |
[05:27] | So he had to get onto the island yesterday,hid on the grounds overnight and then left this morning. | 所以他昨天就得来岛上 躲一夜 今早再离开 |
[05:32] | I mean,why go through all that,and then answer the vic’s phone and risk getting caught? | 我是说 都费那么大劲了 干嘛还要冒被抓的风险接死者的电话? |
[05:38] | Maybe he doesn’t think he will. | 也许他认为自己不会被逮到 |
[05:41] | Or he hopes he does. | 或者他就是想自投罗网 |
[06:23] | Got definite signs of a struggle up here. | 这上面有明显的搏斗痕迹 |
[06:26] | Scuff patterns from two different shoes. | 两只不同鞋子留下的鞋跟印记 |
[06:31] | Got directional drag marks that lead up to the catwalk. | 还有向上通往平台的拖拽痕迹 |
[06:49] | I got smudge prints up here where the rope was tied. | 绳结处有被抹脏的指纹 |
[06:53] | No ridge detail. | 没有脊纹 |
[06:56] | Killer definitely wore gloves. | 凶手一定是戴了手套 |
[06:59] | So he jumps him on the landing,drags him up the stairs,then left him hanging. | 这么说他是在地面上将他制服 把他拖上楼梯 再把他吊死 |
[07:06] | 27… | |
[07:09] | 28… | |
[07:17] | Danny. What are you doing? | Danny 你在干嘛? |
[07:19] | Processing the vic’s phone. | 处理受害者的电话 |
[07:20] | Oh,of course. What was I thinking? | 哦 当然了 我在想什么呢? |
[07:22] | Flack had the vic’s phone pinged. We found it in a Dumpster. | Flack拨响了受害者的电话 我们在一个垃圾桶里找到了它 |
[07:25] | Waiting on DNA results from the trace I found. | 正在等我找到的痕迹上的DNA结果 |
[07:26] | I figured I’d get a little pump in. | 我觉得我可以趁机锻炼一下 |
[07:28] | Don’t you have physical therapy today? | 你今天不是要去复健吗? |
[07:30] | Yeah,yeah,so I’m getting ready for it. | 是啊 是啊 我这不是在热身么 |
[07:32] | What? You see Lucy lately,huh? | 怎么了? 看到Lucy最近的表现了吧? |
[07:34] | She’s standing up in her crib cruising along the walls of the apartment. | 她总靠着公寓墙壁在摇篮里站起来 |
[07:37] | She’s gonna walk soon,Lindsay. | 她很快就能学会走路了 Lindsay |
[07:39] | Danny,please tell me you’re not competing with our ten-month-old daughter. | Danny 拜托告诉我你不是 在和咱俩十个月大的女儿比赛 |
[07:42] | No,I’m not competing with our daughter. | 不 我当然没有 |
[07:44] | All right,I’m just sick and tired of being in this chair. | 懂吗 我只是受够了 再坐在这个轮椅里了 |
[07:47] | I want to run through Central Park with my daughter on my shoulders,okay? | 我想让女儿骑在我肩膀上 一起去中央公园撒欢儿 |
[07:51] | I want to chase down boys who try to hit on her. | 还想去教训那些勾搭她的小子们 |
[07:54] | I want to dance with you and her at her wedding. | 我想在她的婚礼上和你们俩跳舞 |
[07:58] | So if you don’t mind… | 所以要是你没意见的话… |
[08:03] | I don’t mind at all. | 我一点儿意见都没有 |
[08:12] | Well,I can tell you this much: Mr. Gonzales was dead before he was lynched. | 我只能告诉你这么多: Gonzales先生在被动用私刑前已经死了 |
[08:16] | See the double set of ligature furrows? | 看到这两组勒痕了吗? |
[08:22] | He was strangled first. | 他是先被勒死的 |
[08:23] | Correct. Those are the marks that angle back. | 没错 那些是指向后方的勒痕 |
[08:26] | And these marks that angle up were caused by the hanging. | 而这些向上的勒痕是悬吊造成的 |
[08:31] | COD was asphyxiation,but his larynx was crushed,Mac. | 死因是窒息 不过他的喉头被掐碎了 Mac |
[08:35] | And judging by the extent of the damage,your killer is strong and extremely violent. | 就伤害程度来看 凶手很强壮且极度暴力 |
[08:45] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[08:47] | I don’t know,Sid. There’s something about this one I just can’t shake. | 我不知道 Sid 我就是有点搞不懂这件案子 |
[08:50] | The pointed,yet fake suicide note, | 情节明确 但又有伪造的遗书 |
[08:53] | a broken compass in the vic’s pocket,the crying his wife heard on the phone. | 受害者口袋里打破的指南针 他妻子在电话里听到的哭泣声 |
[08:59] | The killer was trying to tell us something. | 凶手是有话要对咱们说 |
[09:03] | I need to find out what that is. | 我得弄清他究竟要说什么 |
[09:08] | I shouldn’t have done that. | 我不该那么做的 |
[09:14] | I shouldn’t have done… | 我不该那么做… |
[09:23] | The letter… I should’ve written the letter… | 信… 我该写下那封信的… |
[09:27] | I didn’t have a chance to… to write… | 我没有机会去… 去写… |
[10:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:05] | I can come back. | 我可以一会再来 |
[10:07] | No,it’s all right. | 不 没事的 |
[10:09] | Go ahead and clean up. | 请开始清理吧 |
[10:12] | Detective Taylor? | Taylor警探? |
[10:14] | Yes? | 嗯? |
[10:15] | I don’t know if you remember me. | 不知道你是否还记得我 |
[10:16] | I’m Haylen Becall. | 我叫Haylen Becall |
[10:18] | We met a couple weeks ago when I found… | 咱们几周前见过 那时候我… |
[10:20] | You found an undocumented partial print at a crime scene,I remember. | 你在一个犯罪现场发现了一枚 未记录在案的不完整指纹 我记得 |
[10:24] | What can I do for you,Miss Becall? | 有什么要我帮忙的吗 Becall小姐? |
[10:26] | I graduated cum laude from Chelsea University. | 我是切尔西大学的优等毕业生 |
[10:28] | I’ve got an undergrad in Biology and a Masters in Forensic Science. | 我有生物学学士学位 和鉴证学硕士学位 |
[10:32] | I’ve completed a full course of lab safety training. | 也受过了完整的实验室安全训练 |
[10:34] | I already read the first three resumes you mailed to my office. | 你之前寄来我办公室的三份简历 我都看过了 |
[10:38] | But when you didn’t respond,I had to wonder why. | 不过你一直没答复我 我就很纳闷 |
[10:40] | And then it hit me. | 然后我突然明白 |
[10:41] | You can’t afford me. | 你付不出我的工钱 |
[10:43] | I’m sorry? | 什么? |
[10:45] | Well,not you,but the lab. | 唔 不是你 是实验室 |
[10:47] | With the layoffs and budget cuts… | 要裁员又要缩减预算… |
[10:49] | I’m well aware of the problems. | 我很明白这些问题 |
[10:51] | Okay,so I want to fix them. | 好吧 所以我想解决 |
[10:56] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[10:56] | It’s a New York State Police Forensics Investigations Honors Grant. | 这是”纽约州警务鉴证调查荣誉津贴” |
[11:00] | I applied for it,and I got it. | 我申请了 也拿到了 |
[11:03] | So now,the state’ll pay a hundred percent of my wages up to the minimum salary of an entry-level tech. | 所以这下政府会全额支付我相当于 一名初级技术员的最低工资 |
[11:08] | So all you have to do is sign that form, | 所以你要做的就是签这份表格 |
[11:11] | and you and your staff can take full advantage of all the skill | 然后你和你的团队 就能充分利用我所提供的 |
[11:14] | and enthusiasm I have to offer for an entire year,absolutely free. | 所有技术和热情 整整一年 完全免费 |
[11:20] | I appreciate your determination. | 我很赞赏你的决心 |
[11:22] | And you’re right,I could probably use some help. | 而你是正确的 我可能会需要一些帮助 |
[11:25] | But even if I did take you on,it’s very likely once the year was up,I couldn’t give you anything else. | 但即使我雇你 很可能一年期届满 我就给不了你其他什么了 |
[11:30] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗? |
[11:31] | You’d be giving me everything. | 你给的就是我想要的一切 |
[11:33] | Detective Taylor,um…working in a crime lab like yours is all I’ve wanted to do | Taylor警探 呃… 自从我9岁那年 邻居毒死了我家的猫咪 |
[11:37] | since I was nine years old and the neighbor poisoned our cat. | 我就一直梦想着 在你们那样的犯罪实验室里工作 |
[11:41] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[11:43] | Look,all you have to do is give me an opportunity. | 听着 你要做的就是给我一个机会 |
[11:45] | I promise I’ll take care of the rest. | 我保证接下来的事我会自己搞定 |
[11:49] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[11:51] | Thank you,sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[12:25] | Stella. | |
[12:26] | We looked over all the surveillance footage from Battery Park where we found our vic’s phone, | 我们查了找到受害者手机的 Battery公园所有的监视录像 |
[12:30] | but because of all the tourists down there all we got were crowd shots. | 但因为那里都是游客 咱查到的都是人群的镜头 |
[12:32] | Oh,that’s too bad. | 噢 那太糟了 |
[12:33] | That’s exactly where our killer would’ve boarded the ferry to go back and forth to Ellis Island. | 凶手一定是在那里乘上渡轮 往返于爱丽丝岛 |
[12:36] | Yep. I even checked all the ticket receipts,but got nothing. | 是啊 我甚至查了所有的票据 但是一无所获 |
[12:40] | I was thinking about that suicide note,though. | 但我在想那张遗书 |
[12:42] | “I shouldn’t have tried to make a fast buck.” | “我不该挣这不义之财的” |
[12:45] | Does it mean something? | 有何意义吗? |
[12:46] | On a janitor’s salary? No. | 以一个看门人的薪水来说? 没有 |
[12:47] | Then I found out what Gonzales liked to do on his off time. | 接着我发现Gonzales 在业余时间喜欢做什么 |
[13:02] | I’m going to go with that one. | 我选那张 |
[13:05] | We got a winner in the house,huh? | 咱们有位赢家了哈? |
[13:08] | Beautiful. | 赢得漂亮 |
[13:15] | All right,where’s the ace? | 好了 “A”在哪里? |
[13:19] | Right there. | 就在那儿 |
[13:20] | This one right here? | 这儿这张? |
[13:22] | All right,let’s see. | 好吧 让我们看看 |
[13:26] | Better luck next time. | 祝你下次好运 |
[13:27] | Damn,that’s too bad. | 见鬼 太糟糕了 |
[13:29] | Here,let me show you where the real ace is. | 瞧这儿 我来给你看看 真正的”王牌”在哪儿 |
[13:35] | Easy! | 让开! |
[13:37] | Got an officer in pursuit of a suspect headed northbound on Bowery and Grand. | 有位警官正在Bowery街和Grand街 交汇处追捕向北逃窜的嫌犯 |
[13:43] | Turn over. | 转过去 |
[13:45] | Time to fold. | 是时候摊牌了 |
[13:51] | Three priors in five years for aggravated assault. | 你5年里有3起重大伤害罪前科 |
[13:54] | Yeah,what the hell are you wasting your time palming aces for,Curtiss? | 是呀 你干吗还要浪费时间 变找”A”的戏法呢 Curtiss? |
[13:57] | Shouldn’t you be out there beating up on people? | 你不是应该在外面扁人吗? |
[13:59] | Look,I did my time. I was trying to go legit. | 听着 我服过刑了 我想改邪归正 |
[14:01] | Three-card monte doesn’t exactly qualify. | 搞”三张牌”赌博不是什么正事吧 |
[14:04] | Look,I had to hustle up some cash somehow. | 瞧 我总得想办法挣点钱呀 |
[14:06] | So why don’t you just write me the ticket? | 你们给我开张罚单得了? |
[14:07] | You and I both know flippin’ cards ain’t nothing but a misdemeanor. | 你我都知道玩牌赌博只不过是轻罪 |
[14:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:12] | But murder? | 但是谋杀呢? |
[14:13] | Not so much. | 就没那么轻了 |
[14:14] | Remember him? | 记得他吗? |
[14:18] | Nice necktie. | “领带”不错 |
[14:19] | Is that a little thank you gift from you? | 是你送给他的答谢小礼物吗? |
[14:21] | Whack-ass wannabe. | 他就是欠揍 |
[14:22] | Look,he said he used to do sleight of hand. All right? | 听着 他说他以前是变戏法的 明白吗? |
[14:24] | Started stepping on my game,watching which cards I bent and telling the marks how to bet and taking a piece. | 他开始搅和我的牌局 观察我折了哪些牌 然后告诉玩的人怎么下注 他再分一杯羹 |
[14:29] | So I taught him how to get bitch-slapped. | 所以我让他尝了尝拳头什么滋味 |
[14:32] | Yeah,that little altercation cost you an extra eight months at Rikers. | 是呀 那次小冲突让你 在Rikers监狱又待了8个月 |
[14:36] | that stung. | 那真不爽啊 |
[14:38] | Not as bad as a rope around the neck. | 但可没有被绳子活活勒死那么糟糕 |
[14:43] | shouldn’t have tried to make a fast buck. I’m sorry. | “我不该挣这不义之财的 我很抱歉” |
[14:46] | What,is that supposed to mean something to me? | 什么意思 对我来说有什么意义吗? |
[14:47] | Well,between your rap sheet and the beef you had with Gonzales,yeah. | 噢 从你的犯罪记录与 你对Gonzales的怨恨来看 有意义 |
[14:51] | It might make an excellent case for pinning you as the guy who strung him up and posted a bogus suicide note. | 这也许足够指控你把他吊起来 还留下了一纸伪造的遗书 |
[14:56] | Sounds like he definitely made a few extra bucks at your expense. | 听起来他的确在你身上挣了些外快 |
[14:59] | Then paid for it with his life. | 然后用自己的生命付出了代价 |
[15:01] | Look,I am tickled sideways that that bastard is dead,but if you actually think that I strung up… | 听着 那混蛋死了对我来说是意外惊喜 但你要真认为是我把他吊起来… |
[15:06] | No,no,no. What I think is that you’re going to give us a handwriting sample, | 不 不 不 我想的是 你要给我们一份笔迹样本 |
[15:09] | and if your scrawl matches the writing that we found on that letter… | 要是你那几笔鬼画符 和那封信上的笔迹吻合的话… |
[15:12] | Then you are going to be somebody else’s mark. | 你就要成别人的靶子了 |
[15:15] | For 25 to life. | 判你25年到终生监禁 |
[16:24] | I know that face. | 我了解这个表情 |
[16:26] | What face? | 什么表情? |
[16:26] | The “I don’t like what I see” face; | 那个”我不喜欢我看到的东西”的表情 |
[16:28] | kind of like the way you look at me when I’m trying to change Lucy’s diaper. | 有点像我给Lucy换尿片时 你看着我的那种表情 |
[16:32] | Well,I did find a faint watermark on the corner of the suicide note. | 哦 我确实在遗书的一角 找到个模糊的水印 |
[16:36] | Looks like a letter P design. | 看着像字母P的图样 |
[16:38] | Yeah,but I haven’t placed it yet. | 是啊 但我还没查到出处 |
[16:40] | And I ran three different handwriting samples from the suicide note,the vic, and the suspect in lockup– | 而且我比对了3个不同的笔迹样本 遗书上的 受害者的 还有在押嫌犯的 |
[16:46] | none of them match. | 没一个吻合 |
[16:47] | Well,if it makes you feel any better,I got DNA from biologicals on the phone that doesn’t belong to our vic, | 哦 如果说这个能让你好受点的话 我从电话上找到的DNA不属于受害者 |
[16:52] | but no hit in CODIS. | 但是CODIS里也没有吻合的 |
[16:55] | Saliva trace? | 唾液痕迹? |
[16:56] | Nope. Actually,it came back ALS-positive and amylase-negative. | 不是 实际上结果显示 醛缩酶呈阳性而淀粉酶呈阴性 |
[17:01] | So it was tears? | 这么说是眼泪? |
[17:02] | Maybe when the vic’s wife called,it upset the killer. | 也许受害者妻子打来电话 让凶手很不安 |
[17:05] | Saw the image of the family come up and he realized what he’d done? | 他看到屏幕上显示的全家福 意识到自己都干了些什么? |
[17:09] | Hello? | 喂? |
[17:10] | Dario? | |
[17:13] | Hello? | 喂? |
[17:15] | What kind of coldhearted killer feels guilty over murder? | 什么样的冷血杀手会在杀人后感到愧疚? |
[17:23] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[17:28] | Trust me,we’re doing everything we can to find a suspect. | 相信我 我们正竭尽全力寻找嫌犯 |
[17:32] | Thank you. You,too. Bye. | 谢谢 你也是 再见 |
[17:34] | Hey,stranger. | 嗨 陌生人 |
[17:35] | Cliff,what are you doing here? | Cliff 你来这儿做什么? |
[17:37] | I had to come in and get a picture,you know,for my I.D. card. | 我来拿照片 办新身份证用的 |
[17:40] | Apparently,I’m not the strapping young cadet I was 28 years ago. | 显然我已经不是28年前 那个年轻健壮的小伙子了 |
[17:45] | You been good? | 你近来如何? |
[17:46] | Yeah,yeah. | 还好 |
[17:48] | How about you? | 你呢? |
[17:49] | Eh,you know. Day at a time. | 呃 你知道 一天天混呗 |
[17:51] | Jess was my only daughter,so it’s tough. | 我就Jess一个女儿 所以挺难的 |
[17:56] | I was just telling the boys I don’t think I’ve seen you since the funeral. | 我刚和小伙子们说 葬礼以后就没见过你了 |
[17:59] | Called you a couple times… | 给你打了几次电话… |
[18:01] | Yeah,yeah. No,I know,thank you. | 是啊 我知道 谢谢你 |
[18:02] | I got the messages. | 我收到留言了 |
[18:03] | I,uh…I just been…I been jammed up. | 我 呃… 我只是… 太忙了 |
[18:06] | Don,believe me,I get it. | Don 相信我 我明白 |
[18:08] | Took me mandatory retirement and a hacksaw to get out of this place. | 我那会儿可是强制退休才停下来的 |
[18:13] | Anyway,it was good to see you,Don. | 总之 见到你很高兴 Don |
[18:15] | You,too. | 我也是 |
[18:16] | Say hello to everybody. | 向大家问好 |
[18:17] | Yeah. Uh,will do. | 好 没问题 |
[18:19] | Unless you want to do that yourself. | 如果你自己来更好 |
[18:20] | How’s that? | 怎么说? |
[18:21] | Well,you know,Sunday would have been Jess’s birthday. | 哦 你知道 周日本来是Jess的生日 |
[18:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:25] | Well,we’re having a little supper over the house. | 哦 我们会在家办个小晚宴 |
[18:27] | It’s nothing fancy,just family. | 不隆重的 就是家人一起 |
[18:29] | No pressure,but if you feel like a nice pot roast… | 没什么压力 如果你喜欢炖肉… |
[18:35] | You cooking? | 你做菜? |
[18:36] | Kidding me? | 开玩笑吧? |
[18:37] | Then count me in. | 那算我一个 |
[18:41] | Sherry will be tickled. | Sherry会很高兴的 |
[18:42] | Set a place for your ugly mug. | 给你留位子 拾掇下脸啊 |
[18:44] | So,see you about 7:00. | 那么7点见 |
[18:45] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[18:47] | It was good to see you,Don. | 见到你很高兴 Don |
[18:48] | You,too. Thanks,Cliff. | 我也是 谢谢 Cliff |
[18:49] | All right. | 好的 |
[19:01] | I don’t know if I can… | 我不知道能不能… |
[19:03] | I can…I can bring it. | 能不能… 把它带来 |
[19:05] | Just tell me one thing. | 就告诉我一件事 |
[19:11] | No,no. I don’t know. | 不 不 我不知道 |
[19:16] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[19:23] | Okay,okay,okay,okay,all right. | 好 好 好 好吧 |
[19:28] | No. | 不 |
[19:35] | Tell me something,Doc. | 说说看 医生 |
[19:36] | How does a man put a compass in his pocket without leaving any prints on it? | 怎样能不留任何指纹 就把指南针放入口袋里? |
[19:40] | No partials? No nothing? | 部分指纹都没有? 完全没有? |
[19:41] | I fumed every inch of this thing,didn’t find a single one. | 我已经查过每一寸地方了 一枚指纹也没找到 |
[19:50] | Our victim,Dario Gonzales,never touched it. | 受害人Dario Gonzales没碰过它 |
[19:53] | You said the killer wore gloves? | 你说凶手带了手套? |
[19:55] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[19:59] | Which would explain how it got into the vic’s pocket. | 那就好解释指南针是 如何放入受害人口袋里的了 |
[20:01] | The killer must’ve put it there. | 肯定是凶手放进去的 |
[20:04] | It’s his message. | 这是他留下的信息 |
[20:06] | He wanted us to find it. | 他想让我们发现它 |
[20:13] | Looks like he didn’t want us to find everything. | 看来他不想让我们发现一切 |
[20:16] | No. | 是呀 |
[20:18] | But I wouldn’t let that stop you. | 但那难不倒你 |
[21:25] | Hey,Stella,did you ever have a pen pal? | 嘿 Stella 你有过笔友吗? |
[21:28] | I did. | 有过 |
[21:29] | Uh,Ellen Thornberry from Columbus,Ohio. | 呃 俄亥俄州哥伦布市的 |
[21:32] | Think my third-grade teacher gave me her name. | 她的名字是三年级老师给我的 |
[21:34] | I had one,too. | 我也有过一个 |
[21:35] | Suzanne Wacker. | |
[21:36] | She was from Jenks,Oklahoma. | 她在俄克拉荷马州詹克斯市 |
[21:39] | Okay,well,now that we’ve firmly established our letter-writing skills,you want to tell me why? | 好吧 既然知道了咱俩都是写信好手 来说说你为什么问这个吧? |
[21:43] | Here’s why. | 原因就在这里 |
[21:45] | There’s a faint watermark on the suicide note. | 遗书上有个模糊的水印 |
[21:48] | Comes from the Preston Pen Company,only they haven’t used this logo in over 40 years. | 是Preston钢笔公司的 但他们已经40年没用过这个标志了 |
[21:52] | Now,it turns out they invented the whole pen pal concept for the 1964 New York World’s Fair. | 他们在1964年的纽约世博会上 提出了”笔友”的概念 |
[21:58] | They had this space age computer that they used to match you up with somebody else in the world, | 他们用一台太空时代初期的电脑 来做笔友配对 |
[22:02] | and then they gave you a pen and paper to write to them with. | 然后给你笔和纸与对方写信联系 |
[22:05] | Now,I’m thinking that one of those same pens was used to write the suicide note on a vintage piece of that paper. | 我想这份遗书可能是用 其中一支笔和一张纸来写的 |
[22:13] | Okay. What about the handwriting? | 好 那字迹呢? |
[22:15] | Well,it’s not a match to Dario Gonzales or Kimball Curtiss. | 和Dario Gonzales以及 Kimball Curtiss均不匹配 |
[22:18] | So our handwriting has got to be our killer’s. | 所以字迹是凶手留下的 |
[22:20] | If we can find out who has access to that kind of paper stock… | 如果找到能接触到这种纸的人… |
[22:23] | We could really give our killer something to write home about. | 就能顺藤摸瓜找到凶手了 |
[22:31] | Any luck with the compass? | 指南针有什么发现吗? |
[22:32] | Well,it’s American made,early 19th century and fairly valuable. | 噢 它是18世纪早期的美国货 相当珍贵 |
[22:37] | Yeah,but broken. | 是啊 但是坏了 |
[22:38] | More like fixed. | 是固定住了 |
[22:44] | Somebody superglued the needle. | 指针被人用胶粘住了 |
[22:45] | Yeah,so that it only points south. | 是 所以只会指向南 |
[22:47] | Probably the same person who scratched out this engraving on the back. | 也许是同一人将背后的刻字磨掉了 |
[22:51] | “Happy B-day. Yours forever,C.E.” | “生日快乐 你永远的 C.E.” |
[22:57] | You think it’s an engraving by the original owner? | 你觉得是原先的所有者刻的吗? |
[22:59] | Ah,looks too recent. | 不是 看起来很新 |
[23:00] | And those are contemporary abbreviations. | 这都是现在的人用的缩写 |
[23:03] | So,C.E. may be the initials of our killer or someone who meant something to him. | 那么C.E.可能是凶手 或对其很重要的人的名字缩写 |
[23:09] | And by leaving it behind,he wants it to mean something to us,too. | 而且他留下指南针 是对咱们有所用意 |
[23:20] | What’s up,Doc? | 去哪里 医生? |
[23:21] | Just on my way to search arrest records through the OLBS. | 去”在线羁押数据库”查逮捕记录 |
[23:24] | Hoping I can find some kind of match to the initials I pulled off our compass. | 希望能找到和刻在指南针上的 缩写相符的名字 |
[23:28] | What about you? | 你呢? |
[23:29] | I got to go calibrate the genetic analyzer. | 我得去校准遗传分析仪 |
[23:32] | Why don’t you just let the new tech do that? | 为什么不找新来的技术员去做? |
[23:34] | New tech? | 新来的技术员? |
[23:35] | You didn’t hear? | 你没听说? |
[23:36] | Hear what? | 听说什么? |
[23:37] | Mac hired that hottie from the Crime Scene Cleanup Crew. | Mac从犯罪现场清理组 招来了那个美女 |
[23:40] | Part time. | 是兼职 |
[23:41] | Twice a month. | 一月两次 |
[23:42] | You know the one. Haylen… | 就是那个Haylen… |
[23:43] | Becall? | |
[23:44] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[23:46] | Oh,God. | 噢 天啊 |
[23:48] | Come on. You’re fine. | 别怕 没事的 |
[23:50] | This is going to be good. | 有好戏看喽 |
[23:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:03] | Can you see me? | 你能看到我吗? |
[25:07] | Do you even know which way to look? | 你知道该朝哪看吗? |
[25:21] | A second compass. | 又一个指南针 |
[25:22] | And this needle is pinned north. | 这一个的指针被固定指向北 |
[25:24] | So,you think we have another body on our hands? | 你是说咱们又有了一具尸体? |
[25:27] | Our first vic was found on Ellis Island off the southern tip of Manhattan. | 第一个受害者是在曼哈顿南端的 爱丽丝岛上发现的 |
[25:31] | Right,and the compass at the scene was pointing the same direction. South. | 对 案发现场的指南针指的也是南 |
[25:35] | Now our killer sends us a second compass directly. | 如今凶手又给咱们寄来一个指南针 |
[25:37] | Which says he wants us to look for a second body. | 也就是说他想让我们去找第二具尸体 |
[25:40] | So we turn our attention north. | 所以我们得转而关注北边 |
[25:42] | Along with the new compass,that’s the direction he seems to be pointing us in next. | 根据新的指南针所指 这正是他指引我们的行动方向 |
[25:46] | According to the postal stamp,our killer mailed the envelope from the Bronx. | 根据邮票来看 信封是凶手从布朗克斯区寄出的 |
[25:50] | Well,that is the northern edge of the city. | 喔 那里是城北郊 |
[25:53] | All right. So,if we take into account the avenues of Manhattan deviate from true North by 29 degrees | 好的 考虑到曼哈顿的街道 和正北方向有29度的夹角 |
[25:59] | then run that through tactical crime analysis… | 然后结合战术刑事分析系统… |
[26:01] | this seems to be the | 这个大概就是重点搜索区域 |
[26:04] | in the northernmost regions of the city between Broadway and the Bronx River Parkway. | 城市最北边 介于百老汇和布朗克斯河滨路之间 |
[26:08] | That’s a hell of a lot of ground to cover. | 这可是很大一片啊 |
[26:10] | Which is why Flack and his men are focused on high profile locations | 所以Flack和他的人得去查重点地段 |
[26:13] | and cross-referencing all Missing Person reports for the vicinity. | 然后交叉比对邻近地区的所有失踪案 |
[26:18] | Mac,is this a hunt for the second victim or for a killer? | Mac 这是在找第二个受害者呢 还是在找凶手? |
[26:21] | Could be both. | 有可能一箭双雕 |
[26:22] | But while they pound the pavement,we stick with the science. | 但他们在街上排查的时候 咱们还得专注于科学 |
[26:25] | Hawkes,what’d you get on that trace from the Ellis Island rope? | Hawkes 对爱丽丝岛绳子上的物质 有什么发现? |
[26:28] | It’s artificial turf. | 那是人造草皮 |
[26:30] | Strictly old school. | 肯定是老式的 |
[26:31] | It was an exact match to vintage manufacture samples from the mid 1960’s. | 完全吻合60年代中期的制品样本 |
[26:35] | That’s exactly like the ink and the paper used for the suicide note. | 和写遗书的墨水及纸是一样的 |
[26:38] | Find a source yet on either one of those? | 这两样东西找到来源了吗? |
[26:41] | Unfortunately,it could have come from anywhere. | 很遗憾 来源没法确定 |
[26:42] | That paper was distributed to literally millions of people. | 那种纸成百上千万人都有 |
[26:45] | But we’re checking with collectors,all the same. | 但我们还在和收藏家进行比对 |
[26:47] | Well,this guy seems seriously retro. | 噢 这小子看来很复古啊 |
[26:49] | Well,I’m going to take a look at the second compass he sent us. | 哦 我去研究下 他寄来的第二个指南针 |
[26:52] | Maybe it’ll tell us how to find a killer who’s pointing us in every direction but his own. | 说不定它会帮咱们找到这个指东指西 就是不交代自己藏身之地的凶手 |
[26:58] | From 1964,here’s Gerry and the Pacemakers on New York’s Big Apple Oldies. | 下面纽约老歌台为您送上来自1964年的 “Gerry和领路人”乐队的歌曲 |
[27:16] | It’s me. | 是我… |
[27:19] | Remember… | 记住… |
[27:40] | That’s the way it was… | 本来就该那样… |
[27:47] | Hello,sleepyhead. | 嗨 瞌睡虫 |
[27:49] | Did you get some rest? | 休息好了吗? |
[27:51] | You must have needed it. | 你真该好好休息 |
[27:55] | I’m just… | 我只是… |
[27:58] | I’m glad you’re here. | 很高兴你能来 |
[28:02] | There’s nowhere else I’d rather be. | 我哪都不去 |
[28:06] | It’s a beautiful day outside. | 外边天气很好 |
[28:09] | What do you say we open up these ugly old drapes… | 要不咱把这些难看的旧窗帘拉开… |
[28:11] | No,no,no. | 别 别 别 |
[28:12] | Oh,all right. | 喔 好吧 |
[28:13] | No,I like them like that. | 别 我就喜欢这样 |
[28:14] | Okay. We’ll leave it just like that. | 好吧 咱不拉了 |
[28:22] | I don’t mean to snap. | 我不是有意凶你的 |
[28:26] | Don’t worry. | 没关系 |
[28:28] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[28:30] | It’s a tough time,and you’ve got a lot on your mind. | 现在是艰难时期 你心里又装了太多事 |
[28:37] | Remember…as long as we’re side by side… | 记住… 只要我们在一起… |
[28:40] | We’re going in the right direction. | 我们就不会迷失方向 |
[28:42] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[28:49] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[28:56] | I love you so much. | 我很爱你 |
[28:59] | I love you,too,baby. | 我也爱你 亲爱的 |
[29:02] | Everything’s fine. | 没事的 |
[29:05] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[29:14] | Danny? | |
[29:15] | You haven’t seen a cute-but-evil job-stealing blonde,have you? | 你还没见过那个可爱又邪恶的 偷工作的金发女贼吧? |
[29:18] | What? No,no. | 什么? 没有 没有 |
[29:20] | Let me ask you this. | 我问你 |
[29:21] | Why do you think the tear that I swabbed off our Ellis Island vic’s phone would spike so high for calcitriol? | 你觉得为什么我在爱丽丝岛受害者手机上 取的眼泪中会有这么高的钙化三醇? |
[29:26] | Uh,vitamin D? Those levels? | 呃 是维生素D吗? 那么高含量? |
[29:29] | Probably taking supplements for some kind of deficiency. | 可能是因为体内缺乏而去补充 |
[29:32] | All right. What would be the possible causes? | 好吧 那缺乏的原因可能是什么? |
[29:34] | Cystic fibrosis… | 囊性纤维性病… |
[29:36] | Crohn’s disease…colitis… | 克隆氏病… 结肠炎… |
[29:40] | Or maybe he just doesn’t get a lot of sun. | 也许是因为他不怎么见阳光 |
[29:48] | Hi,guys. | 嗨 伙计们 |
[29:49] | What’s going on? | 这怎么回事? |
[29:51] | Haylen’s new to our team. | Haylen新加入咱们组 |
[29:52] | I invited her to observe the process on this compass. | 我请她过来观摩指南针的处理过程 |
[29:56] | Right. That’s-That’s great. | 喔 这样啊 那… 那真不错 |
[30:14] | There’s a fine layer of some kind of trace on the crystal. | 玻璃上有一层很薄的痕迹 |
[30:18] | How should we take a closer look? | 如何仔细观察呢? |
[30:20] | Scanning Electron Microscope. | – 用电子显微镜扫描 – 用电子显微镜扫描 |
[30:26] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[30:50] | Cypripedium fasciculatum. | 大花杓兰 |
[30:52] | Also known as,um,Clustered Lady’s Slippers. | 也叫 呃… 欧洲芍兰 |
[30:55] | They’re a rare orchid indigenous to the Pacific Northwest. | 是一种原产于西北太平洋沿岸的 罕见兰花 |
[30:59] | How does this information help us? | 这个信息有什么用? |
[31:01] | We could run a search,see if there are any growers or suppliers of that particular species in the city. | 我们可以查一下城里有没有人 种植或销售这个品种 |
[31:06] | Great minds think alike. | 英雄所见略同 |
[31:09] | They’re actually on display right now at the Triborough Gardens. | Triborough花园正在展出这种花 |
[31:12] | Isn’t that in the Bronx? | 那不就在布朗克斯区吗? |
[31:14] | Yeah,but it says here right now the conservatory housing them is under temporary renovations. | 对 不过这上面说种这花的温室 正在临时维修 |
[31:19] | Which makes it a perfect place to plant a body. | 也就成了存放尸体的绝佳地点 |
[32:34] | We’re too late. | 我们来晚了 |
[32:44] | “I should’ve written the letter when I had the chance. I’m sorry.” | “我有机会时应该写下那封信的 我很抱歉” |
[32:49] | What letter? | 什么信? |
[32:51] | No clue. | 没有线索 |
[32:53] | But her name was Carole Hillcroft. | 但知道她叫Carole Hillcroft |
[32:55] | She was a 40-year-old widow. | 40岁 寡妇 |
[32:57] | According to the management here,she was a regular patron and member of the Bronx Garden Guild. | 据这里管理员所说 她是常客 还是布朗克斯园艺协会的成员 |
[33:01] | The last timto gain admission her membat the front entrance was yesterday evening. | 她最后一次用会员卡 从正门进来是昨天晚上 |
[33:06] | Looks consistent with lividity and rigor. | 同皮肤青紫程度和尸僵程度相符 |
[33:09] | Wasn’t this exhibit closed for renovation? | 这个展区不是因为要翻新关闭了吗? |
[33:12] | Back entry deadbolt lock was bumped. | 后门的静闩锁被撞开了 |
[33:14] | Though I seriously doubt she was responsible. | 但我很怀疑是她弄坏的 |
[33:17] | No? | 不一定 |
[33:18] | She could have been lured in here by someone who was. | 她可能是被弄坏锁的人 引诱到这儿来的 |
[33:20] | Got unis canvassing her contacts right now. | 现在在派人排查她联系过的人 |
[33:22] | They’re looking to see if she told anybody at all why she was here. | 看看能否查出她来这儿的原因 |
[33:27] | Hey,listen,if you two don’t need me to stick around, | 嘿 听着 要是你俩用不着我待在这儿的话 |
[33:30] | I got a bunch of fives to type back at the precinct. | 警署还有一堆文件等着我处理呢 |
[33:35] | Go ahead,Don. | 你去忙吧 Don |
[33:36] | We got it. | 我们能处理 |
[33:37] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[33:43] | You know,he used to shave every day. | 你知道 以前他每天都刮胡子 |
[33:46] | He’ll get through this. | 他会熬过来的 |
[33:47] | Just takes time. | 给他点时间 |
[34:25] | Hey,I’ve got some partial shoe prints from whoever else was here with our vic. | 嘿 这里发现了和死者一起的 某人的部分鞋印 |
[34:30] | The same ligature patterns as the last one. | 和上名死者有相同的勒痕 |
[34:52] | Find something? | 有发现? |
[34:53] | Might have been stuck to his glove,while he tried to keep her quiet. | 可能是粘在他手套上的 让她别出声时掉的 |
[34:56] | What do you think it is? | 你觉得是什么? |
[34:58] | Asbestos. | 石棉 |
[35:00] | Of course,they didn’t call it that in the mid -’60s | 当然 60年代中期不这么叫 |
[35:03] | when they were making kitchen countertops and floor tiles out of it. | 那时厨房台面和地砖都是这个做的 |
[35:07] | But that’s what this sliver in her mouth was made of. | 但她嘴里的那块碎片是石棉做的 |
[35:09] | They discontinued this type of material years ago. | 几年前就禁止使用这种材料了 |
[35:12] | So we’ll be lucky to find a But I need somebody to run with it. | 所以要是运气好的话咱能找到匹配结果 但我需要有人来检测 |
[35:15] | I’ll do it. | 我来 |
[35:16] | We get anywhere with the partial footprints? | 部分鞋印有进展吗? |
[35:18] | Yeah,I ran it through the SOLE print database. | 有 我在鞋底印数据库里做了比对 |
[35:23] | I found a corresponding tread pattern for a men’s size 11 tennis shoe, | 发现与一种男式11号网球鞋的 鞋底纹路相一致 |
[35:26] | with wear patterns matching the scuff marks at Ellis Island. | 磨损情况与爱丽丝岛上 发现的鞋跟印吻合 |
[35:29] | Okay,let’s break him down. | 好 咱把他揪出来 |
[35:30] | Our perp is a muscular male,size 11 shoes,approximately 6’2″. | 嫌犯是男性 孔武有力 穿11号鞋 身高大约6尺2寸 |
[35:35] | And judging by the extent of the damage your killer is strong. | 根据伤害程度判断 凶手很强壮 |
[35:37] | Potentially pale skin. | 很可能皮肤苍白 |
[35:39] | Well,maybe he just doesn’t get a lot of sun. | 噢 也许他不怎么见阳光 |
[35:41] | Each of his victims are accompanied by a compass. | 每名死者都伴有一块指南针 |
[35:43] | Which means he wants us to find them. | 说明他希望我们找到尸体 |
[35:45] | And he chokes his victims with a rope first… | 他先用绳子勒死受害人… |
[35:49] | Then he hangs them to simulate suicide. | 然后将他们吊起 伪造成自杀 |
[35:51] | Leaving handwritten confessions of guilt pinned to each. | 在每人身上别着手写的悔罪遗书 |
[35:54] | And apparently he feels some level of remorse in the process. | 显然在行凶过程中 他自觉有些许良心不安 |
[36:00] | “I shouldn’t have tried to make a fast buck.” | “我不该挣这不义之财的” |
[36:03] | “I should have written the letter when I had the chance.” | “我有机会时应该写下那封信的” |
[36:05] | “I’m sorry.” | “我很抱歉” |
[36:06] | So maybe the killer thinks that each of these people should feel guilty enough over something to kill themselves. | 可能是凶手认为这些人应该深感自责 不该苟存于世 |
[36:12] | That could be the connection. | 这可能就是其中关联 |
[36:14] | It has to be,because we haven’t found anything else that links Carole Hillcroft to Dario Gonzales. | 一定是这样 因为在Carole Hillcroft 和Dario Gonzales间毫无联系 |
[36:18] | We’ve got a working-class janitor and a wealthy widow. | 一个是蓝领保安 一个是富庶寡妇 |
[36:21] | They’re worlds apart. | 完全是两个世界的人 |
[36:23] | Well,whatever it is,something brought them together in the morgue. | 哦 不管是什么原因 都让他俩躺到了停尸房里 |
[36:25] | So we’re going to work night and day to figure out exactly why this killer chose his victims, | 所以咱们得不分昼夜 尽快找出凶手选择受害者的规律 |
[36:30] | and were going to use that connection to catch him, | 再用那规律来抓住他 |
[36:32] | before the press gets wind of it panics twhole dy over some kind of compass killer. | 以免媒体得到风声 把全城陷入”指南针杀手”的恐慌之中 |
[36:36] | Or worse– before he adds another victim to the map. | 甚至更糟… 在他再下杀手前抓住他 |
[36:45] | – Oh,can’t you stay in tonight? – No,no,no,no. | – 喔 你今晚不能留下来吗? – 不 不 不 不 |
[36:47] | – Do you have to go out again? – I’m not done yet. I still have work to do. | – 你非得出门不可吗? – 事还没做完 我还有活儿要干 |
[36:52] | Just be careful. | 小心点 |
[36:53] | Yeah,okay. | 嗯 好的 |
[37:05] | To Jess. | 敬Jess |
[37:29] | Did your old man dust you for prints when you got home from a date? | 你约会回家后 你家老爷子 会往你身上刷粉验指纹吗? |
[37:32] | If it was up to them,I wouldn’t have known boys existed until I was 21. | 要是他们说了算的话 21岁之前 我是没机会知道还有男生存在了 |
[37:36] | I’m sure the boys knew you existed. | 我肯定男生们都知道你的存在 |
[37:39] | Is that a line,Flack? | 想套我的话吗 Flack? |
[37:41] | Did you just bust out your game on me? | 来跟我玩你那套小把戏? |
[37:44] | It was,wasn’t it? | 是吧 对不? |
[37:45] | Look at you,you’re blushing. | 瞧瞧 脸红了吧 |
[37:48] | My game. | 我那套把戏 |
[37:49] | Game? I have no game. | 把戏? 我没玩小把戏呀 |
[37:51] | If I did,that’s probably as good as it gets. | 就算玩的话 我也套得差不多了 |
[37:53] | I think it’s pretty good. | 我觉得这招挺不错 |
[38:52] | Uh,Mac,it’s Sid. | 呃 Mac 我是Sid |
[38:54] | Uh,listen,I know you’ve been at it pretty hard,but I just wanted to give you a call. | 呃 听着 我知道你挺忙的 但我想打电话告诉你一声 |
[38:59] | I’m sorry I haven’t had a chance to post the second victim’s report yet, | 抱歉还没把第二名死者的报告给你 |
[39:03] | but her husband came in to view the body,and kind of threw me a little off schedule. | 不过她丈夫来确认尸体了 让我有点延误了 |
[39:09] | So,uh,anyway,I’ll get it done first thing tomorrow. | 所以 呃… 总之 我明早会先把这事儿搞定的 |
[39:14] | Her name was Carole Hillcroft. | 她叫Carole Hillcroft |
[39:16] | She was a 40-year-old widow. | 40岁 寡妇 |
[39:18] | 40-year-old widow. | 40岁 寡妇 |
[39:20] | Her husband came in to view the body. | 她丈夫来确认尸体了 |
[39:53] | Is he still here? | 他还在吗? |
[39:54] | Who? | 谁? |
[39:55] | The husband. | 那丈夫 |
[39:56] | The man who I.D.’d her body. | 来确认尸体的男人 |
[39:57] | He left. | 走了 |
[39:58] | He was so upset. I hope he went home… | 他很心烦意乱 希望他回家后… |
[40:00] | Where exactly was he standing? | 他站在什么位置? |
[40:02] | That table right over there. | 那边那张桌子 |
[40:06] | Here. | 这儿 |
[40:19] | Oh,no. | 噢 不 |
[40:21] | The killer was here. | 凶手来过这儿 |
[40:23] | And I don’t know where the hell he’s going next. | 我完全料不到下一步棋他会怎么走 |
[41:12] | CSI:NY Season 06 Episode 03 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约篇 |