时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hello! You have reached… | 你好! 这里是… |
[00:04] | – Aaron. – Bonnie. | |
[00:05] | – Willow. – And Tommy. | – 还有Tommy的家 |
[00:07] | Please leave a message. | 有事请留言 |
[00:10] | Hey,guys. I know you’re probably asleep. | 嘿 伙计们 我知道你们可能已经睡了 |
[00:12] | I just wanted to let you know that I landed safe and sound | 我只是想告诉你们 我平安下飞机了 |
[00:14] | and I’m on my way to the hotel to get some rest before the big board meeting tomorrow. | 正在去酒店路上 打算好好休息一下 应付明天的董事会 |
[00:18] | So if everything goes okay, it should only take a couple of hours, | 如果一切顺利的话 应该只用几个小时 |
[00:22] | and you can expect me home for spaghetti night. | 等我晚上回来吃意大利面哦 |
[00:25] | All right,see you guys then. Love you. | 好了 到时候见 爱你们 |
[00:27] | Drive 1. 6 miles, then make a left towards Henry Hudson Parkway. | 前行1.6英里 然后左转到 Henry Hudson大街 |
[00:36] | In 200 feet,make a right turn. | 前行200英尺后 右转 |
[00:49] | You have reached your destination. | 您已到达目的地 |
[00:59] | You can’t be serious. | 开什么玩笑 |
[01:06] | Great. | 这下好了 |
[01:23] | Hello? | 喂? |
[01:26] | Hello? Is anyone there? | 喂? 有人在吗? |
[01:29] | Can I get some help,please? | 能帮帮我吗? |
[01:32] | On-Board Safety. Can I help you? | 车载安全系统 有什么需要帮助的? |
[01:35] | Yeah,um,I think I’m lost. | 我想我迷路了 |
[01:37] | I could use some directions to midtown Manhattan,please. | 麻烦帮我指路到曼哈顿中心区 |
[01:42] | – Where are you? – I don’t know. | – 你在哪? – 我不知道 |
[01:46] | I saw a sign earlier that said 183 Street and,um, | 我刚才看到个路牌写着183街 |
[01:50] | there a place here called Jack & Sam’s Storage. | 还有个叫做Jack&Sam仓库的地方 |
[01:54] | You’re on South Clover. | 你现在在South Clover地区 |
[01:57] | That’s a very bad neighborhood. | 这个地区可是臭名昭著 |
[02:00] | You shouldn’t be there. | 你不该去那里的 |
[02:02] | Yeah,I know. That’s why I’m calling you. | 没错 我知道 所以才打电话给你 |
[02:04] | So,if you could please just get me the hell out of here, that would be great. | 如果你能尽快帮我离开这个地方 我感激不尽 |
[02:08] | No need to get angry, Mr. Dexter. | 没必要发火吧 Dexter先生 |
[02:14] | How did you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字? |
[02:16] | Thank you for calling On-Board Safety. | 感谢致电车载安全系统 |
[02:20] | wait! Wait! Aren’t you going to help me? | 等等! 等等! 你不打算帮我吗? |
[02:24] | No. | 不 |
[02:38] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[03:00] | Come on. Come on. | 快点啊 拜托 |
[03:03] | Hello? Hello? Please help me. | 有人吗? 有人吗? 帮帮我 |
[03:09] | Please! | 求你了! |
[03:19] | Jess! Jess! Jess! | |
[03:23] | Hey,babe,hey. Hey,can you look at me? | 嘿 宝贝 嘿 看着我好吗? |
[03:27] | Hey,I’m here. Where’s the ambulance? | 嘿 我在这里 该死的救护车在哪? |
[03:29] | Don. | |
[03:31] | Okay,you’re going to be all right. | 好了 你会没事的 |
[03:33] | Don. | |
[03:35] | Hey,Mac. I didn’t hear you pull up. | 嘿 Mac 我没听见你停车过来 |
[03:38] | – You okay? – Yeah,I’m fine. | – 你没事吧? – 没事 我没事 |
[03:40] | When was the last time you slept? | 你多久没睡觉了? |
[03:44] | I’m fine. We’re over here. | 我没事 这边工作结束了 |
[03:49] | Our vic’s name is Aaron Dexter. | 死者名叫Aaron Dexter |
[03:51] | Trash collector making rounds spotted the body and called it in. | 捡垃圾的在附近转悠时发现尸体 然后报警 |
[03:55] | Looks like a robbery gone south. | 像是抢劫行凶 |
[03:57] | What makes you think robbery? | 你为什么觉得是抢劫? |
[03:59] | Just a hunch. | 直觉而已 |
[04:01] | At least they left us the body. | 至少给我们留下了尸体 |
[04:03] | Okay,Mac. Single small caliber GSW to the chest area. | Mac 胸部一处小口径枪伤 |
[04:07] | Stippling around the entry makes it a close shot. | 射入口周围的火药残留说明是近距离射击 |
[04:10] | Defensive wounds on the arms. | 手臂上有自卫的伤痕 |
[04:12] | Lividity hasn’t set in. | 还没有变青 |
[04:14] | Which would make the TOD approximately six hours ago. | 也就是说死亡时间大概是6小时前 |
[04:17] | Which means whoever jacked this guy had to have worked fast. | 也就是说放倒他的人动手很快 |
[04:20] | And had a crew to handle the ghetto pit stop. | 还得有同伙看住贫民区的闲杂人 |
[04:23] | These jokers even took the dash. | 他们居然还把DASH导航系统拆走了 |
[04:24] | We had to use the VIN stamp on the frame rail to get an ID. | 我们只能从车架纵梁的车辆识别码上 调查这辆车了 |
[04:27] | Vehicle belongs to Olympus Rents. | 车子属于奥林巴斯租车公司 |
[04:29] | According to their main office, Aaron Dexter picked up the car last night around JFK. | 根据他们总部的记录 Aaron Dexter昨晚在JFK机场附近租用的 |
[04:33] | – So he’s not local. – No.According to his reservation, | – 那么他不是本地人了 – 根据他的预定信息 不是本地人 |
[04:36] | he is the CEO of GMI Health Network, which is a Medicare company out of Philly. | 他是GMI健康网络公司的总裁 一家费城的医疗保险公司 |
[04:41] | City of Brotherly Love. | 兄弟之爱的城市 |
[04:43] | So,let’s see who in New York didn’t offer Mr. Dexter any love. | 那么 看看到底纽约有谁会 这么无爱地对待Dexter先生 |
[05:30] | CSI: NY Season06 Episode02 Blacklist | CSI:纽约篇 |
[05:47] | Freeze it. | 定格住 |
[05:51] | Zoom in. | 放大 |
[05:53] | Close and sharp as you can get. | 给一个最近最清晰的图像 |
[05:56] | – The best you can do? – I’ve already tweaked the resolution. | – 这就是最清楚的了? – 我已经调了分辨率了 |
[05:58] | Unfortunately, the surveillance cameras located near the crime scene are low quality analog. | 可惜 犯罪现场附近的监控摄像头 品质不高 |
[06:03] | Pretty craptastic. I’m surprised we even got that much. | 简直就是垃圾 能抓到这样的图像已经不错了 |
[06:05] | There’s no way we’re going to be able to run this through facial recognition. | 我们不可能拿这个去做面部比对 |
[06:09] | Faces? You want faces? I got faces. Just not of the shooter. | 面部? 你想要面部? 我这有面部图像 只不过不是凶手的 |
[06:14] | Well,then who do you have? | 那是谁的? |
[06:15] | A new species of Dermestidae beetles. | 新品种的鲣节虫 |
[06:18] | Only these guys are a lot bigger and they walk around on two legs. | 只不过这些家伙个头大很多 还是用两腿行走的 |
[06:21] | It’s unbelievable.You got– what– | 不可思议 你这是什么 |
[06:23] | 20 dirtbags running through this crime scene and not one of them calls in a dead body? | 20个混蛋在犯罪现场穿梭 但没一个报警说看到尸体? |
[06:28] | Just like the Dermestidae beetle, they’re too preoccupied with gorging themselves. | 就像鲣节虫 他们只顾埋头填饱自己的肚子 |
[06:32] | And now their greed is going to put them in jail. | 不过他们的贪婪会把他们送进监狱 |
[06:34] | Run their faces. | 把他们脸的图像抓出来 |
[06:36] | I want to squash some of these bugs. | 是时候治治这些臭虫了 |
[07:14] | So,Willie,how much you get for that GPS you lifted last night? | Willie 昨晚你偷的那个GPS卖了多少钱? |
[07:17] | – GPS? – You know,the little satellite deal. | – 你知道的 就是个小卫星系统 |
[07:19] | Tells you how to get from one place to the next. | 告诉你怎么从一个地方到另一个地方 |
[07:21] | I know what a GPS is, thin man. | 我知道什么是GPS 瘦猴 |
[07:24] | It’s an “aconym” for Global Positioning Satellite. | 那是全球定位系统的”守”字母缩略 |
[07:27] | “Aconym”? | “守”字母缩略? |
[07:29] | – Oh,you like that,huh? – I do. | – 你挺喜欢的 是吧? – 没错 |
[07:31] | Yeah,Big Willie’s,uh, smart like that. Abbreviations and whatnot. | 大Willie就和那玩意一样聪明 不就是首字母缩写嘛 |
[07:34] | Like sonar. | 就像声纳 |
[07:35] | Stands for Sound Navigation and Ranging. | 代表声波导航和测距系统 |
[07:38] | Or PIN– Personal Identification Number. | 或者PIN码– 就是个人识别码 |
[07:40] | That’s very impressive. How about this one? TYAIJ. | 你挺行的 那这个如何呢? TYAIJ |
[07:45] | That stands for Throw Your Ass In Jail. | 意思是把你送进监狱 |
[07:47] | Which is exactly what I’m going to do if you don’t tell me what went down last night. | 你要是不告诉我昨晚发生了什么 那就是你的下场 |
[07:50] | Afraid I don’t have an answer for you on that FAQ,my brother. | 老兄 恐怕我对你这个常见问题 没有办法给出答案 |
[07:54] | But if I hear anything on your gunslinger, I’ll give you a holler. | 不过如果我知道谁开的枪 我肯定会告诉你的 |
[07:57] | Yeah,I’m sure you will. | 对 我看你会的 |
[07:58] | Now,if you don’t mind, IMOH. | 现在 你不介意的话 IMOH |
[08:01] | – I’m out of here. – Wait. Hold up. | – 意思就是 我要走人了 – 等一下 |
[08:03] | I got some video I want to show you before you take off. | 你走之前先看一段录像 |
[08:06] | Don’t tell me. You need a little help with your Twittering? | 别跟我说 你想我帮你发Twitter网站哦? |
[08:08] | You got your own personal YouTube channel? | 你有自己的YouTube频道? |
[08:10] | Something like that. But better. | 差不多吧 更好一些 |
[08:13] | Ooh,who’s that? | 那是谁? |
[08:14] | That’s you,my brother, at my crime scene with a GPS between your sticky little fingers. | 不就是你吗 老兄 在犯罪现场 小脏爪拿着GPS |
[08:19] | All right. Let’s get something straight. That car was just sitting there. | 好了 我们别绕圈子了 那车就停在那里 |
[08:21] | Like low hanging fruit. | 就像抬手就能摘到的果子 |
[08:23] | – All I’m saying is the white boy was chalk ready when I got there. – Right. | – 我能说的就是那个白人在我到时已经死了 – 好吧 |
[08:26] | And you could have called it in, done your civic duty,but you opted for the cash and prizes, | 你应该报警 尽你的市民义务 但你选择赚点小钱 |
[08:30] | which makes you a candidate for some jail time,Willie,my man. | 你也同时选择了进监狱待一段 Willie 老兄 |
[08:33] | Oh,this is such BS,man. How do you steal from a dead guy? | 这都是胡说八道 从死人身上那东西怎么能叫偷呢? |
[09:17] | Sorry I’m late. The sitter was stuck in traffic. | 对不起 迟到了 保姆塞车耽误了 |
[09:20] | Whitesnake,huh? | 白蛇乐队哈? |
[09:23] | Baby threw up on everything else. | 宝宝把别的衣服都吐脏了 |
[09:25] | So,what is all this? | 什么情况? |
[09:26] | Flack got one of the suspects to turn on his peeps. | Flack找了一个嫌疑人 让他交出偷到的东西 |
[09:28] | NYPD rounded them up as well as all the evidence they stole. | 纽约警局刚把这些 和其他被偷的物品一起送来 |
[09:31] | So this all came from the rental car the vic was driving? | 这些都是从死者开的车上来的? |
[09:33] | Right. And since we know the killer made contact with this door, I’m running prints. | 对 因为凶手接触过车门 我正在查指纹 |
[09:38] | Hey,looks like three of your prints got hits. | 看来你找到的指纹有三个找到匹配了 |
[09:41] | Yeah,but which one’s our shooter? | 对 但谁是凶手呢? |
[09:43] | Well,we could use the car door as a scale. | 嗯…我们可以把车门当做量尺 |
[09:49] | Create a ratio and then determine the height of the shooter. | 找到比率 然后确定开枪人的身高 |
[09:52] | See if it matches one of these three jokers. | 看看有没有和这三个人一样的 |
[09:57] | 54 inches. | 54英寸 |
[10:00] | So,the height of our shooter is 1. 36 times the height of the door. | 那么 凶手是门的1.36倍高 |
[10:05] | So,that’s about 70 inches. | 那就是70英寸 |
[10:07] | And that puts our shooter at about five foot,ten. | 那凶手应该是5尺10寸左右 |
[10:11] | Well,that rules out these two mutts. They’re both over six feet. | 那就排除了这两个混蛋 他们都超过6尺了 |
[10:14] | Yeah. They may have helped strip the car. | 对 他们可能帮忙肢解了那辆车 |
[10:17] | But this guy… Junior Mosley, he’s five-nine. | 这个家伙…Junior Mosley 他5尺9寸 |
[10:21] | Makes him look good for the murder. | 很有可能就是开枪的人 |
[10:23] | NYPD! Mosley,get down on the ground! | 纽约警局! Mosley 趴到地上! |
[10:27] | Hold it right there! | 站住别动! |
[10:39] | Let me take it out first! | 让我先把它拔出来! |
[10:41] | – I’m afraid I can’t let you do that. – Why not? | – 抱歉帮不了你 – 为什么? |
[10:43] | This syringe is evidence of drug use. | 这个注射器是吸食毒品的证据 |
[10:45] | We’re going to have to document it where we found it. | 我们得在找到它的地方就地归档 |
[10:50] | Now one for the jackass of the year award. | 现在给本年度最蠢混球来张照片 |
[10:57] | How’s the foot? | 脚怎样了? |
[11:00] | I had to get a tetanus shot because of you. | 就因为你 我还得打破伤风针 |
[11:02] | When you get out of jail, you should file a complaint. | 你出狱时 可以正式投诉 |
[11:05] | Jail– for what? | 监狱–为什么啊? |
[11:16] | What do you have to say? | 你有什么要说的? |
[11:21] | Whoever shot this, should have considered using a filter. | 不管是谁拍的 应该考虑用下滤光器 |
[11:24] | There’s no color in my man’s face. | 这个男的脸上可没什么血色 |
[11:28] | – You done? – Are you? | – 你说完了? – 你呢? |
[11:32] | I’m just getting started. | 我才刚刚开始 |
[11:34] | You recognize this wallet? | 你认得这个钱包吗? |
[11:37] | Nope. | 不 |
[11:39] | It belonged to our murder victim,Aaron Dexter. | 它是我们谋杀案的受害者 Aaron Dexter的 |
[11:42] | And we found it in your apartment. | 我们是在你公寓里找到的 |
[11:43] | And that ain’t all. | 这还没完 |
[11:47] | Ballistics matched it to the bullet we pulled out of Aaron’s body. | 弹道学证实这个和我们 从Aaron尸体上取出的子弹吻合 |
[11:51] | Here’s how it adds up: Your prints were at the scene, your gun was used to kill Aaron Dexter. | 总之就是这样:现场有你的指纹 你的枪是杀Aaron Dexter的凶器 |
[11:57] | Simple math,Junior. | 简单的数学 Junior |
[12:03] | That fool had no business being on that corner. | 那个白痴没事待着那个角落干什么 |
[12:06] | And then he starts calling attention to himself. | 他让自己引人注目 |
[12:12] | You got worried he’d draw the attention of the cops and put an end to your profitable evening. | 你们担心他会引起警察的注意 让你们这个晚上一无所获 |
[12:18] | The wallet also tells me you saw a crime of opportunity. | 这个钱包还告诉我 你们看到一个犯罪机会 |
[12:21] | A way to subsidize a slow night. | 一个可以搞到点津贴的晚上 |
[12:23] | When Aaron didn’t roll over and play dead, you decided to make it happen for real. | 当Aaron不肯屈服 奋起反抗时 你们就让这一切变为现实 |
[12:33] | The street’s a jungle. | 这条街就是个危险地区 |
[12:34] | Got to do what you got to do to survive. | 必须不顾一切的生存 |
[12:36] | The man you killed had a wife, two kids. | 你们杀的那个男人有个老婆 2个孩子 |
[12:41] | Yeah? Well,so do I. | 是吗? 那我也是 |
[12:44] | Now both of you will never see them again. | 现在你们俩个都再也见不到他们了 |
[12:57] | Hey,Mac. | 嘿 Mac |
[13:01] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[13:02] | When I spoke to our vic’s wife, she told me that her husband wasn’t too familiar with Manhattan. | 我和死者妻子谈过了 她说她丈夫对曼哈顿并不了解 |
[13:07] | And according to the voice mail he left after his plane landed, he was headed for his hotel in Midtown. | 根据飞机降落后他留的语音信箱 他正要去市中心入住宾馆 |
[13:12] | Maybe he took a wrong turn or someone gave him the wrong directions. | 也许他转错了弯 或有人给他指错了路 |
[13:16] | – Or something. – Right,take a look. | – 或其他什么原因 – 正确 来看看 |
[13:18] | I couldn’t figure out what he was doing in the Bronx, | 我理解不了他在布朗克斯区干什么 |
[13:21] | so I had Adam process the GPS system that Willie stole from the car. | 所以我让Adam处理了 Willie从车里偷的GPS系统 |
[13:24] | Turns out that the address that Aaron put into the GPS was for a luxury hotel in Midtown. | 结果发现 Aaron输入GPS的地址是 市中心的Luxury宾馆 |
[13:30] | But he ended up in the Bronx. | 但他最后到了布朗克斯 |
[13:32] | What,the GPS gave him the wrong directions? | 什么 GPS给了他错误的指引? |
[13:35] | Exactly,but it wasn’t just a computer glitch. | 正确 但那并不是电脑故障 |
[13:38] | Someone spoofed Aaron’s GPS and created a false signal. | 有人侵入了Aaron的GPS 建立了一个假信号 |
[13:41] | And according to the manufacturer, | 而根据制造商所言 |
[13:42] | one of the differential ground stations was compromised shortly after he rented the car. | 在他租车之后 其中的一个 GPS差分基准站出现了故障 |
[13:48] | Someone hacked it. | 有人黑了它 |
[13:49] | Not just someone. | 不是随便什么人 |
[13:51] | Some super hacker,and it is the best I’ve ever seen. | 某个超级黑客 而且是我至今见到最棒的 |
[13:54] | He also hit the microprocessors under the hood of Aaron’s rental. | 他还对Aaron租的车引擎上的 微处理器做了手脚 |
[13:58] | So I ran a diagnostics on the car’s computer, | 我对车内电脑做了次诊断 |
[14:00] | and it turns out the signal pirate went in through the stolen vehicle recovery system. | 信号窃取者进入了被偷车辆的恢复系统 |
[14:04] | He was able to worm his way around, remotely shutting down the engine. | 这样他就可以操控他的线路 远程关闭引擎 |
[14:11] | Which means once our vic realized where he was, he couldn’t drive away. | 也就是说 即使死者者意识到他的处境 他也开不走了 |
[14:15] | So this hacker purposely lured our victim to the worst neighborhood in New York, | 这个黑客故意引诱死者 去纽约最危险的街区 |
[14:20] | crippled his car… | 废了他的车… |
[14:24] | and perhaps got what he wished for. | 很可能得到了他想要的结果 |
[14:34] | – There you go. – Looks great. | – 上菜了 – 看起来好吃极了 |
[14:36] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[14:38] | – Yes. | – Bon app閠it. – 祝胃口好 – 是啊 |
[14:45] | Something wrong? Jeff? Are you okay? | 怎么了? Jeff? 你还好吗? |
[14:49] | Call 911! Jeff? Are you okay? | 叫救护车! Jeff? 你还好吗? |
[14:54] | It’s okay,it’s okay. Just… | 没事 没事 只是… |
[15:03] | Can somebody help me? Please! | 有谁能帮帮我? 拜托了! |
[15:05] | Is anyone here a doctor? | 这里有医生吗? |
[15:06] | Hello? Can you hear me? Is anyone there? | 你好? 能听见我说话吗? 你在听吗? |
[15:11] | What is your emergency? | 出什么事了? |
[15:12] | One of our customers just collapsed. We need an ambulance. | 有个顾客倒下了 我们需要救护车 |
[15:16] | Hello? | 你好? |
[15:17] | Is your customer having trouble breathing? | 你的顾客是不是呼吸困难? |
[15:20] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[15:21] | – Neck swelling? – Yes. | – 脖子肿胀? – 是的 |
[15:23] | So your customer’s in need of medical attention? | 那么你的顾客需要医护人员? |
[15:25] | Yes,yes! Please hurry! | 是的 是的! 拜托快点! |
[15:27] | Can you tell me, is Dr. Evans turning blue? | 你能告诉我 Evans医生是不是脸色发青? |
[15:31] | I think… Wait,how do you know his name? | 我想…等下 你怎么知道他名字的? |
[15:35] | Ma’am,I just need you to answer my question. | 女士 我只需要你回答我的问题 |
[15:39] | Is Dr. Evans turning blue? | Evans医生脸色发青了吗? |
[15:41] | Yes,he can’t breathe. | 是的 他接不上气了 |
[15:43] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:48] | Yeah,I understand. Right. | 是的 我理解 好 |
[15:51] | All right, thanks,Doc. | 好的 谢谢 医生 |
[15:54] | Where’s the vic? | 受害者在哪里? |
[15:55] | He’s over at Trinity General. | 他被送去了Trinity General医院 |
[15:56] | Just got off the phone with one of the doctors. | 刚刚跟一个那里的医生通了电话 |
[15:58] | They’ve got him on life support. | 他们给他上了生命维持的机器 |
[16:00] | The hospital’s calling it anaphylactic shock. | 医院说是过敏性休克 |
[16:04] | What’s the crime? | 那是什么罪呢? |
[16:06] | Accessory to murder. | 谋杀案同谋? |
[16:08] | How do you figure? | 你怎么想? |
[16:09] | Well,the waitress who called 911 says that the person she spoke to never notified an ambulance. | 报警的服务员说跟她通话的那个人 并没有叫救护车 |
[16:15] | Did you check with dispatch? | 你和派遣中心核实过吗? |
[16:16] | I did,and they said they never received the call. | 核过了 他们说他们从没收到呼叫 |
[16:18] | But according to the phone records, a 911 call was,in fact, made from this location. | 但根据电话记录 实际上 从这个地点的确打出过报警电话 |
[16:24] | Someone hijacked the call. | 有人侵入了电话系统 |
[16:27] | Waitress also said that the person she spoke to identified the vic by name, | 服务员还说那个和她通话的人 知道死者身份 |
[16:31] | without her ever giving that information. | 而她从未透露过这方面的信息 |
[16:33] | She give us a voice description? | 她形容过那人的声音吗? |
[16:34] | She did. It was a male, raspy like that of a heavy smoker. | 有 是个男性 声音刺耳 像个烟瘾很重的人 |
[16:38] | Lots of breathing between words. | 说话间的呼吸断气很多 |
[16:50] | Also,our waitress swears that she put in the order exactly the way the vic specified– | 还有 服务员发誓她肯定把 死者特别说明的要求写入了点菜单 |
[16:55] | without peanut dressing. | 不放花生调料 |
[16:57] | Hold the peanut dressing. | 不加花生调料 |
[16:58] | – I’ll have honey mustard instead. – Okay. | – 换成蜂蜜芥末好了 – 好的 |
[17:02] | Allergies. | 过敏 |
[17:04] | But the chef who made the salad said that information was never relayed to his order screen. | 但做那道色拉的厨师说 那条信息就没出现在他的点餐屏上 |
[17:14] | ****** | 是否加花生调料 否 |
[17:23] | ****** | 额外添加花生调料 |
[17:25] | Someone hacked the 911 call, maybe someone hacked the order as well. | 有人黑了报警电话 也许同时有人黑了点菜系统 |
[17:29] | That’s Big Brother,Mac. | 那是”老大哥”的做法 Mac 取自讽刺集权社会的著名小说<1984> 描述了一个无时无刻 无所不在的”老大哥” 监视所有公民的一举一动 包括思想活动 |
[17:31] | Is that even possible? | 那有没有可能呢? |
[17:58] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么呢? |
[18:00] | Someone hacked Aaron Dexter’s GPS and sent him into a dangerous neighborhood. | 有人黑了Aaron Dexter的GPS 把他送去了危险的街区 |
[18:05] | Now someone tampers with Dr. Evan’s order, which triggers a life-threatening allergy. | 有人篡改了Evan医生的菜单 引发了威胁生命的过敏发作 |
[18:10] | So our two cyber attacks are connected. | 那么说 这两次计算机攻击有联系 |
[18:13] | Our suspect’s using technology as a murder weapon. | 疑犯使用电脑技术作为谋杀凶器 |
[18:18] | Hey,Stella,I think I may have found a connection between our two victims. | Stella 我想我找到了 2个受害者之间的联系 |
[18:22] | Our anaphylactic shock vic,Dr,Evans, he’s an oncologist at St.Sebastian’s Hospital, | 过敏休克的受害者 Evans医生 他是圣赛巴斯蒂安医院的肿瘤学家 |
[18:27] | which is owned by GMI Health Network where Aaron Dexter is the CEO. | Aaron Dexter担任CEO的GMI医保公司 拥有那所医院 |
[18:32] | Well,GMI Health owns about a dozen hospitals on the east coast. | GMI医保公司在东海岸大约有12家医院 |
[18:37] | We’re talking thousands of employees– any one of which could be our computer-savvy psycho. | 我们在说的是数千雇员– 他们中任何一个都可能是电脑专家 |
[18:42] | So our two victims both worked for the same health care company. | 那么这2个受害者都供职于 同一家医保公司 |
[18:45] | Maybe a coincidence, maybe not. | 也许是巧合 也许不是 |
[18:47] | Lindsay,break it down. Correlation science. | Lindsay 把它搞定 用相关性科学 |
[18:50] | See if we can find a stronger connection between our two vics. | 看看我们能不能找到 2个受害者之间更强有力的关联 |
[18:54] | If we find one,we might just be able to find out who wanted to hurt them. | 如果我们找到一个 也许就能 找出谁想要伤害他们了 |
[18:57] | Yeah,I’m on it. | 好的 我这就去 |
[18:58] | Hey,um,I heard that Danny’s making improvement? | 嘿 我听说Danny的情况有所改善? |
[19:01] | Yeah,he’s got limited movement in his toes. | 是的 他稍微能动下脚趾了 |
[19:04] | It’s not much,but the doctors say it’s a really good sign. | 幅度不大 但医生说那是个好现象 |
[19:08] | Good. Well,I’ve got my fingers crossed. | 太好了 我会为他祈祷的 |
[19:11] | Thanks,Stell. | 谢谢 Stell |
[19:16] | – Yeah,hand me the red one. – Excuse me. | – 是的 给我红色的那个 – 打扰一下 |
[19:18] | Do you have authorization for this? | 你有装这个的授权吗? |
[19:19] | Yeah,it’s signed at the bottom of the first page. | 有啊 在第一页底部有签名 |
[19:22] | Why,is there a problem? | 怎么 有问题? |
[19:26] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[19:27] | – Did you order the installation of surveillance cameras in the lab? – No. | – 你要求在实验室安装摄像头? – 没有 |
[19:30] | Well,according to this e-mail memo you did. | 根据这个电邮备忘录你有过 |
[19:32] | It’s got your electronic signature. | 这上面有你的数字签名 |
[19:34] | So if you didn’t order them, who did? | 如果不是你要求的 是谁呢? |
[19:38] | – Our suspect. – Why? | – 疑犯 – 为什么? |
[19:40] | He wants to see how our investigation is progressing. | 他想看看我们如何进行调查 |
[19:43] | Okay,take it down now. | 好吧 现在把它撤下来 |
[19:45] | – No,no,wait. Are you done? – Almost. | – 不 不 等等 你们完工了吗? – 差不多了 |
[19:50] | Leave it up. | 留着它 |
[19:51] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么? |
[19:54] | If he wants to watch us, let’s use it to our advantage. | 如果他想监视我们 那就利用它作为我们的优势 |
[20:30] | Hello. | 你好 |
[20:31] | – Mac Taylor? – Yeah. | – 是 |
[20:34] | – Head of the New York Crime Lab? – That’s right. | – 纽约犯罪实验室的头头? – 没错 |
[20:37] | You served in the Gulf War, | 你在海湾战争中服役过 |
[20:39] | and then joined NYPD after a distinguished military career. | 在辉煌的军伍生涯后 你加入了纽约警局 |
[20:45] | Adam,I need you to put a trace on an incoming call to Mac’s line. | Adam 我需要你追踪 打到Mac线路上的那通电话 |
[20:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:52] | I seem to be at a, uh,disadvantage. | 这好像很不公平啊 |
[20:55] | You know a lot about me, but I don’t know anything about you. | 你对我了解很充分 可我对你一无所知 |
[21:00] | That’s the point,Detective. | 没错 警探 |
[21:03] | So what do I call you? | 我该怎么称呼你呢? |
[21:06] | Grave Digger. | 掘墓人 |
[21:09] | You think that’s funny? | 你以为这好玩吗? |
[21:11] | You killed one man,put another on life support today. | 你今天杀了一个人 害得另一个人上了呼吸机 |
[21:14] | – Well,how unfortunate for them. – And for you. | – 他们真不幸啊 – 你也一样 |
[21:18] | Why is that? | 为什么? |
[21:20] | Because when I catch you, you’re going to spend the rest of your life in jail. | 因为我一旦抓到你 就会把你扔到监狱里关一辈子 |
[21:27] | You don’t sound well. | 听声音 你不太好啊 |
[21:28] | And you sound frustrated. | 听声音 你很沮丧 |
[21:30] | It’ll pass. It always does. | 会过去的 一贯如此 |
[21:34] | He’s on a cell. | 他用手机打的 |
[21:36] | But the signal’s been bounced all over the city. | 但信号在市区里来回中继 |
[21:40] | What about the security camera? Can you trace the feed? | 监控摄像头呢? 能追踪到传输方向吗? |
[21:42] | The same thing– he’s piggybacking the transmissions. | 一样的 这家伙用piggybacking传数据 即非法利用他人合法通讯信道 蹭网 |
[21:46] | This guy’s good. | 这小子很强啊 |
[21:49] | So why don’t you save everybody a lot of trouble and tell me where you are. | 你最好让大家都省点心 告诉我 你在哪 |
[21:53] | Oh,where’s the sport in that,Detective? | 如果那样 还有什么玩头 警探? |
[21:56] | Look,clearly,you think Mr. Dexter and Mr. Evans wronged you in some way. | 很显然 你认为Dexter先生和 Evans先生有愧于你 |
[22:00] | Not just Mr. Evans and Mr. Dexter. | 不光是Dexter先生和Evans先生 |
[22:03] | Who else? | 还有谁? |
[22:04] | I’m not gonna play that game with you,Detective Taylor. | 我不和你兜圈子了 Taylor警探 |
[22:10] | Then what do you want? | 那你想要什么? |
[22:12] | I want to talk about your father. | 我想和你谈谈你父亲 |
[22:16] | My father? | 我父亲? |
[22:17] | Your father was McCanna Boyd Taylor. | 你父亲叫McCanna Boyd Taylor |
[22:20] | Served in the army during World War II, | 二战时在陆军服役 |
[22:24] | then worked as a machinist on the South Side of Chicago. | 后来在芝加哥南区做机械师 |
[22:28] | Tell me how he died. | 告诉我他是怎么死的 |
[22:34] | How did he die,Detective? | 他怎么死的 警探? |
[22:36] | My father had cancer. | 我父亲得了癌症 |
[22:38] | No,no,no,be precise, Detective. | 不 不 详细些 警探 |
[22:41] | It was small-cell lung cancer. | 是小细胞肺癌 |
[22:47] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[22:48] | It must have been very difficult for you. | 肯定对你打击很大 |
[22:52] | It was hard on all of us. | 我们当时都不好受 |
[22:53] | But mostly for you,I imagine. | 但主要是对你 我觉得 |
[22:58] | I have that profile the Times did on you a few years back. | 我有几年前<纽约时报>上你的小传 |
[23:04] | In it,you mention your father was your hero, | 文章里你提到父亲是你的英雄… |
[23:08] | the reason you joined the military and eventually went into law enforcement. | 也是你参军及后来进入执法部门的原因 |
[23:14] | What about you? | 你呢? |
[23:16] | You’re not well,are you? | 你身体不太好 对吧? |
[23:18] | Is that why you’re using the Internet? | 所以你才借助网络? |
[23:20] | Are you incapacitated in some way? | 你是不是行动不便? |
[23:22] | Your hero spent the last eight months of his life in bed on a feeding tube. | 你的英雄在他生命中的最后八个月 躺在床上插着饲管 |
[23:30] | Not a very dignified way to end a life,don’t you think? | 死得很没尊严 你觉得呢? |
[23:34] | I think I’m running out of patience. | 我是没工夫和你玩了 |
[23:37] | Then I guess we’re done for now. | 那咱今天到此为止 |
[23:40] | But don’t worry. | 不过别急 |
[23:42] | You’ll be hearing from me again very soon. | 很快你就会再度听到我 |
[23:45] | Until then, you think about your father. | 在此之前 你想想你父亲 |
[24:10] | I want to talk about your father. | 我想和你谈谈你父亲 |
[24:12] | Tell me how he died. It was small-cell lung cancer. | 告诉我他是怎么死的 是小细胞肺癌 |
[24:14] | Not a very dignified way to end a life,don’t you think? | 死得很没有尊严 你觉得呢? |
[24:18] | You think about your father. | 你想想你父亲 |
[24:23] | Mom,I’m home. | 妈 我回来了 |
[24:41] | How is he? | 他怎么样? |
[24:43] | He’s good. | 他挺好 |
[24:46] | He’s been asking for you all day. | 他一直在念叨你 |
[25:42] | How much time do you have left? | 你还有多长时间? |
[25:45] | Enough. | 足够的 |
[25:47] | Look,why don’t you just turn yourself in? | 你还是自首吧 |
[25:51] | That’s what you want, isn’t it? | 这就是你想要的 不是吗? |
[25:53] | What I want is for you to tell my story. | 我想要的 是你给我讲你的故事 |
[25:57] | So that’s what this is about? | 这一切都是为了这个? |
[25:59] | Is that why you chose me? | 这是你选择我的原因? |
[26:01] | No,I didn’t choose you, Detective. | 不 不是我选的你 警探 |
[26:04] | Fate brought us together when I read your story. | 我看到你的故事时 命运就把我俩联系到了一起 |
[26:09] | If you think I’m gonna relate to what you did,you’re wrong. | 你要是觉得我和你所做的有关联 那你错了 |
[26:12] | No,not so fast,Detective. | 不 别着急 警探 |
[26:14] | Then give me something to make me understand. | 那就告诉我 让我明白 |
[26:16] | oh,in time,Detective,in time. | 到时候吧 警探 到时候吧 |
[26:19] | Unfortunately, you don’t have any. | 很可惜 你时候不多了 |
[26:21] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你吧 |
[26:22] | No,it’s too late for that. | 不 太晚了 |
[26:25] | You of all people should know that. | 你们应当都清楚 |
[26:28] | Dr. Evans was your oncologist, wasn’t he? | Evans医生是你的医生吧? |
[26:31] | And the hospital you were treated at was run by Aaron Dexter. | 你所住的医院由Aaron Dexter所经营 |
[26:34] | Very good. | 很好 |
[26:35] | Surely,you don’t blame them for your cancer. | 当然 癌症这事你不怪他们 |
[26:37] | I blame genetics. | 我怪基因 |
[26:39] | Something you yourself should consider when making long-term plans. | 制定长远计划时 你得考虑好这些 |
[26:46] | So,cancer was in your family. | 这么说 你家有癌症家族史 |
[26:48] | Who had it,your mother,father? | 还有谁有? 你母亲 父亲? |
[26:51] | I have to go now,Detective. | 我要挂了 警探 |
[26:53] | I imagine in a few hours you’re going to want to talk to me again. | 我认为几小时内你会想再同我谈话 |
[26:57] | No,wait,wait,don’t hang up. | 别 等等 别挂 |
[27:01] | Hey,I reached out to the oncology department at St. Sebastian’s. | 我联系了圣塞巴斯蒂安医院的肿瘤科 |
[27:05] | Here is a list of the patients that Dr. Evans was taking care of. | 这份名单上是Evans医生治疗过的病人 |
[27:11] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[27:13] | He’s going after someone else. | 他要对别的人下手了 |
[27:16] | Mac,I think we got something. | Mac 我们有进展了 |
[27:19] | All right,so we know on both attacks the Grave Digger infiltrated the systems | 两次攻击里 |
[27:23] | using a sophisticated worm program. | 掘墓人都是用一个复杂的蠕虫程序 渗透网络 |
[27:24] | There was no way to trace it to an IP address, but we were able to isolate his digital fingerprint. | IP地址追踪不到 但我们可以分离出他的数字指纹 |
[27:28] | A man’s wireless was bouncing off a couple different servers. | 一个无线信号 在多个不同的服务器中来回中继 |
[27:31] | But we overlaid the digital fingerprint from both attacks and we got one match. | 但我们把两次攻击的数字指纹 覆盖上去 有一个吻合 |
[27:35] | In each attack,Grave Digger used different servers, | 每次攻击 掘墓人都用不同服务器 |
[27:37] | never using the same one twice except in this location: 7892 40th Street. | 一台服务器绝不用第二次 除了第40街 7892号的这一台 |
[27:42] | It’s a cyber security firm called ProspectiveData. | 是一家叫ProspectiveData的网路安全公司 |
[27:45] | And we’re thinking since he’s got mad computer skills… | 既然他的计算机水平是达人级的 |
[27:48] | He could be working there. | 那他很可能就在那里工作 |
[27:49] | Here is a list of their current employees. | 这是现在的员工名单 |
[27:53] | And here’s a list of Dr. Evans’ cancer patients. | 这是Evans医生的癌症患者名单 |
[27:56] | Let’s see if there’s a match. | 看看有没有重合的 |
[28:04] | “Victor Benton.” He’s Grave Digger. | Victor Benton 他就是掘墓人 |
[28:06] | Says here Benton worked on the government’s GPS program ten years ago. | 上面说十年前Benton参与了 政府的GPS项目 |
[28:09] | They “launched the global navigation satellites and created the GPS network.” | 他们”发射了全球导航卫星 并创立了GPS网络” |
[28:13] | Explains where he gets his skillage from. | 这就解释了他从哪学到的技术 |
[28:15] | Track him down. Hawkes. | 找到他 Hawkes 跟我走 |
[28:20] | What do you mean you can’t find him? | 怎么会找不到他? |
[28:21] | Well,according to ProspectiveData, Victor Benton was on medical leave for the last year, | 根据ProspectiveData的说法 Victor Benton从去年起休病假 |
[28:26] | and when his health benefits ran out, he moved and left no forwarding address. | 后来他的医保到期了 他搬了家 没有留新地址 |
[28:30] | It’s safe to say that if he was in the final stages of cancer that he’s not mobile. | 可以肯定的是 他现在是癌症晚期 行动不便 |
[28:34] | So we got a killer that can’t move from his bed that we can’t find. | 一个动不了的凶手我们还找不到 |
[28:37] | We might be able to locate who he’s targeting next. | 说不定咱们可以找到他的下个目标 |
[28:40] | According to the hospital records, | 根据医院的记录 |
[28:41] | there were only two people who ever treated Victor Benton while he was a patient there: | Victor Benton住院时 只有2个人治疗过他 |
[28:45] | Dr. Evans and a medical technician by the name of Lisa Kim. | Evans医生和一个 叫Lisa Kim的医护人员 |
[28:49] | Now,Kim stopped administering chemotherapy two months ago | 两个月前 因为预算削减 Aaron Dexter关闭了肿瘤科 |
[28:52] | when Aaron Dexter shut down the oncology department because of budget cuts. | Kim 也就不负责化疗了 |
[28:56] | Until then,patients who didn’t have insurance were being treated for free. | 在此之前 没有保险的病人都是免费治疗的 |
[29:00] | So,in Benton’s eyes, when they cut that treatment, they signed his death warrant. | 在Benton看来 停止提供治疗之日 便是自己被判死刑之时 |
[29:05] | Now Benton wants to make them pay. | 如今Benton要他们付出代价 |
[29:14] | Hi,Pam. | 嗨 Pam |
[30:00] | Hello? | 喂? |
[30:03] | I need some help. I-I’m stuck in the elevator. | 我需要帮忙 我被困在电梯里了 |
[30:12] | Hello? | 喂? |
[30:22] | Talk to me,Adam. | 说吧 Adam |
[30:23] | According to the on-duty nurse, Lisa Kim left the hospital about ten minutes ago, | 值班护士说Lisa Kim十分钟前下班了 |
[30:27] | and she never checked out. | 但一直没有打卡 |
[30:29] | Hello? | 喂? |
[30:33] | Uh,is anyone there? Can you hear me? | 有人吗? 能听到吗? |
[30:35] | I’m stuck in an elevator! | 我被困在电梯里了 |
[30:38] | What floor are you on? | 你在几楼? |
[30:40] | The… The 20th. | 20楼 |
[30:43] | That’s very high,Lisa. | 很高啊 Lisa |
[30:49] | Victor? Is that you? | Victor? 是你吗? |
[30:56] | Hey,Mac,no one’s seen her leave the building. | Mac 没人见她出大楼 |
[30:59] | Elevator’s not working. We got an elevator malfunction here. | 电梯坏了 我们这边电梯坏了 |
[31:01] | You know what’s going on? | 是怎么回事? |
[31:03] | All right, I’m looking at the main access control for the hospital elevators. | 我在查医院电梯的主访问控制 |
[31:07] | Looks like there’s been a cyber security violation from the outside. | 看来网络是被外界入侵了 |
[31:09] | It’s Benton. | 是Benton |
[31:10] | Yeah,he’s got the whole system jammed up, and an elevator holding on the 20th floor. | 他把整个系统搞停摆了 有个电梯轿厢卡在了20楼 |
[31:14] | Benton’s hijacked the elevator. | Benton劫持了电梯 |
[31:15] | He’s holding Kim on the 20th floor– we’re going up. | 他把Kim困在20楼了 咱们上 |
[31:18] | Victor,what’s going on? | Victor 怎么回事? |
[31:27] | We can’t bypass the system,Mac. | 我们进不了控制系统 Mac |
[31:29] | Keep trying. | 继续试 |
[31:30] | Come on,guys. There’s got to be something we can do. | 加油 伙计们 总该有办法的 |
[31:39] | How do you feel,Lisa? Shut in? | 感觉怎么样 Lisa? 被困在里面? |
[31:42] | I remember you telling me about your fear of enclosed spaces. | 我记得你告诉过我 你害怕封闭的空间 |
[31:48] | How they made you feel… | 那会让你感到… |
[31:50] | like you were suffocating. | 就像要窒息一样 |
[31:56] | Let me out of here! Please? Please! | 放我出去! 求你了? 求求你! |
[32:00] | No one can hear you. | 没人听得见 |
[32:01] | People working,somebody? Somebody,please! Somebody! | 有上班的人吗? 来人啊! 来人啊! |
[32:07] | No,not anymore. | 不会有人来的 |
[32:09] | They’re all gone. | 他们都走了 |
[32:11] | You’re lying. You’re lying. Help! | 你撒谎 你撒谎 救命! |
[32:14] | This floor is being painted later tonight. | 这层楼今天晚些时候被粉刷过了 |
[32:17] | Didn’t you get the memo I sent? | 难道你没收到我寄的备忘录吗? |
[32:31] | I can’t breathe! I can’t breathe. | 我透不过气了! 我不能呼吸了 |
[32:35] | I’m so sorry about that,Lisa. | 我很抱歉 Lisa |
[32:38] | Please… Please… | 求你… 求求你… |
[32:42] | You want me to help you? | 你希望我来救你? |
[32:44] | You want me to save your life. | 你指望我来救你的命 |
[32:47] | Why would I do that,Lisa? | 为什么我要那样做呢 Lisa? |
[32:50] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:54] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我当时没的选择 |
[32:57] | Apologies– that’s all I ever heard from you and Dr. Evans. | 抱歉– 我从你和Evans医生那听到的 就只有这句话 |
[33:02] | You knew me. | 你们了解我 |
[33:04] | You knew what I was going through. | 你们知道我经历了什么 |
[33:09] | You could have found a way to help me… | 你们本可以想办法帮助我… |
[33:13] | but you didn’t. | 但你们没有 |
[33:15] | We weren’t allowed to. | 当时我们不被允许那样做 |
[33:23] | – We weren’t allowed to. – Right. Right. | – 我们没有许可 – 是啊 是啊 |
[33:26] | The corporation… | 这家公司… |
[33:28] | isn’t in the charity business,hm? | 可不是慈善机构 哈? |
[33:31] | They made that… | 他们那样做… |
[33:32] | quite clear to me. Every time I… | 我记得很清楚 每次我… |
[33:35] | spoke to someone, they said the same thing: | 开口说话 他们总重复相同的话 |
[33:38] | “I’m sorry,Mr. Benton. | “我很抱歉 Benton先生” |
[33:41] | “I wish I could help you, Mr. Benton. | “我希望我能帮到你 Benton先生” |
[33:47] | “I wish… | “我希望… |
[33:49] | “we didn’t have to take your bed,Mr. Benton. | “我们可以留着你的床位 Benton先生” |
[33:53] | “If your insurance hadn’t…run out, | “如果你的医疗保险没有…超支的话” |
[33:57] | “we could do something for you, “Mr. Benton. | “我们来为你想想办法 Benton先生” |
[34:03] | “We wished you the best, “Mr. Benton. | “我们祝福你 Benton先生” |
[34:09] | Thank you for calling.” | “感谢来电” |
[34:14] | – Miss Kim? | – Miss Kim? – Kim小姐? – Kim小姐? |
[34:24] | Here! Here! | 这里! 这里! |
[34:28] | We need something to leverage it open. | 我们需要东西来撬开它 |
[34:32] | Miss Kim? | Kim小姐? |
[34:33] | I’m Detective Taylor from the New York Crime Lab. | 我是纽约犯罪实验室的Taylor警探 |
[34:36] | I’m gonna get you out of there. | 我会帮你出来的 |
[34:39] | – Hold on. – Mac. | – 坚持住 |
[34:50] | Miss Kim. | Kim小姐 |
[34:59] | Mac! It’s moving! Come on! | Mac! 门动了! 加把劲! |
[35:05] | Come on. | 快上来 |
[35:17] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[35:22] | Taylor. | |
[35:23] | – We found Victor Benton. – How? | – 我们找到Victor Benton了 – 怎么干的? |
[35:25] | Benton was too busy terrorizing Lisa Kim to realize he left his flank exposed. | Benton忙着恐吓Lisa Kim时暴露了自己 |
[35:29] | So I pulled out the old Trojan horse, ran a back trace and got an I.P.address. | 我使用老式的特洛伊木马病毒 做了次信息回扫 得到一个IP地址 |
[35:33] | And I got a street address for you,too– it’s in Brooklyn. | 还得到一个具体地址–就在布鲁克林区 |
[35:36] | Call Flack,tell him to meet us on site with backup. | 打给Flack 要他带好后援在那等我们 |
[35:38] | Silent approach– I don’t want Benton to know we’re coming. | 小心行事–我不希望Benton知道我们去了 |
[35:44] | Mac Taylor. | |
[35:46] | I tried your office, but they said you were out. | 我打到你的办公室 他们说你外出了 |
[35:49] | You’re not the only case I’m working on. | 你不是我唯一在办的案子 |
[35:51] | It would be… | 会是的… |
[35:53] | if you hadn’t spoiled my plans. | 如果你没有搅乱我的计划 |
[35:55] | What would putting Lisa Kim in the morgue accomplish? | 为什么要迫使Lisa Kim去死? |
[35:58] | She needed to feel… | 她应该去感受… |
[36:00] | what it’s like… | 那是一种什么样的感觉… |
[36:02] | to be helpless and forgotten. | 如此无助 被人遗忘 |
[36:04] | She suffers from severe claustrophobia. | 她患有幽闭恐怖症 |
[36:06] | She could’ve died in that elevator. | 她可能会死在电梯间 |
[36:08] | That’s what happens when one doesn’t get the help they need. | 当你得不到你想要的帮助时 就会发生那样的事 |
[36:13] | You remember when your father… | 你记得那时你的父亲… |
[36:15] | needed help, don’t you? | 需要帮助的时候 不是吗? |
[36:19] | And he got it. | 而他也得到了 |
[36:22] | Well,I wasn’t given that option. | 而我当时却不是那样 |
[36:24] | You won’t get sympathy from me. | 你从我这里得不到同情 |
[36:26] | You have a problem with the health care system– you found three scapegoats. | 你对医疗体系有意见 就去找了3个替罪羊 |
[36:30] | Don’t you see… Detective? | 你还不明白… 警探先生? |
[36:35] | That’s the lesson here. | 这是个教训 |
[36:37] | I needed to… put Lisa Kim,Aaron Dexter and Dr. Evans in my shoes… | 我要让… Lisa Kim和Aaron Dexter 还有Evans医生处在我的位置 |
[36:43] | to make them understand. | 来让他们明白 |
[36:45] | You have a message, write your congressman. | 你有想法 写信给议员吧 |
[36:58] | Where’d you say you were? | 你刚才说你在哪里? |
[37:02] | I didn’t. | 我没说过 |
[37:09] | – He knows we’re coming. – Yeah. | – 他知道我们来了 – 对 |
[37:53] | Hawkes! | |
[37:56] | Flack,get an ambulance. | Flack 叫救护车 |
[37:58] | One,two,three, four,five,six, | |
[38:03] | – seven,eight… – Come on. | – 快 |
[38:15] | You should have let me die. | 你应该让我死 |
[38:18] | Maybe I should have. | 或许我是该那样 |
[38:21] | Now the city has to keep you alive, ’cause you’re entitled to a fair trial. | 现在这座城市得让你活着 因为你有权得到一次公正的审判 |
[38:25] | Don’t worry, I won’t make it that far. | 别多费心了 我坚持不了那么久 |
[38:30] | Oh,come on… | 哦 得啦… |
[38:32] | do you think I wanted to kill people… | 你认为我想要通过杀人… |
[38:35] | to get the treatment I needed? | 来得到我需要的治疗? |
[38:39] | I told you,you’re not gonna get any sympathy from me. | 我告诉过你 你从我这里得不到任何怜悯 |
[38:43] | I don’t want your sympathy, Detective. | 我不要你的同情 警探先生 |
[38:46] | Then you understand, if your father hadn’t been given chemotherapy, | 你会明白 如果你的父亲没有得到化疗 |
[38:52] | he would have died a lot earlier than he did. | 他的死亡时间会比原本要早得多 |
[38:54] | My father wasn’t a rich man. | 我父亲并不富裕 |
[38:57] | So the help he got in his final days, it wasn’t much. | 在他最后那段日子里得到的救助并不算多 |
[39:02] | But unlike you… | 但和你不同… |
[39:04] | he didn’t blame everyone for his fate. | 他没有为他的命运去责怪别人 |
[39:08] | He knew he was dying, and he took comfort in the fact that it was his time. | 他知道他快死了 他也平静地接受了这一点 |
[39:15] | My father died courageously, with his family around him, looking up to him. | 我父亲死得很勇敢 有家人陪伴 尊重他 |
[39:21] | But I’m certain,Detective… | 但我确信 警探先生… |
[39:23] | if he hadn’t gotten the treatment… he needed… | 如果他没得到他需要的…治疗… |
[39:28] | you… would’ve done whatever had to be done… | 你… 也会去做你不得不做的… |
[39:32] | in order to see him live…another day, | 为了使他活下去…多一天也好 |
[39:37] | even it meant breaking the law. | 即使那意味着要去违反法律 |
[39:41] | You would have done that to honor your father. | 你会那样做 是因为你敬爱你的父亲 |
[39:44] | You think you know me because you read a few stories? | 你以为靠读了几篇短文就了解我了? |
[39:50] | You have no idea who I am. | 你根本不知道我是个怎么样的人 |
[39:56] | But I know who you are. | 但我知道你是个什么货色 |
[39:59] | You’re a coward. | 你是个懦夫 |
[40:02] | I put guys like you away every day. | 每天我都在清理像你这样的人 |
[40:07] | That’s how I honor my father. | 这就是我纪念我父亲的方法 |
[40:32] | When’d you get in? | 你什么时候进来的? |
[40:35] | A few hours ago. | 几小时前 |
[40:38] | The Silver Star. | (美国陆军)银星勋章 |
[40:41] | Damn. You did good,son. | 天 好样的 儿子 |
[40:45] | Thank you,sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[40:47] | So,what does Claire think about you considering plans to… | Claire是如何考虑你… |
[40:50] | retire from the Corps? | 从部队退役后计划的? |
[40:55] | She,uh,says it’s my decision, but I think she’d be happy to… | 她 呃 说我来决定 但我认为她很高兴… |
[41:01] | settle down someplace and have me home for a while. | 能安顿下来 和我一起在家一段时光 |
[41:05] | You stay close to her,son. | 你要紧紧跟牢她 儿子 |
[41:09] | She’s a good woman. | 她可是个好女人 |
[41:12] | Yes,sir. | 遵命 |
[41:15] | Your mother tells me you got offered that job in New York. | 你母亲说你得到了在纽约的工作 |
[41:19] | What are you gonna do? | 你准备怎么做呢? |
[41:21] | I’m not sure. | 我还不确定 |
[41:24] | New York City Police Department’s the best in the country. | 纽约警局是国内最好的 |
[41:28] | You’ve had your war,son. | 你打过仗了 儿子 |
[41:32] | – Take the job. – Dad… | – 接受这份工作 – 爸爸… |
[41:34] | Claire’s from New York,hm? | Claire来自纽约 对吧? |
[41:38] | She has family there. | 她在那里有家人 |
[41:40] | You’re gonna need their help when… | 你会需要他们的帮助… |
[41:43] | babies start coming. | 当你们有了孩子时 |
[41:45] | Whoa,Dad. | 哇哦 爸爸 |
[41:54] | We just got married,Dad. | 我们才刚结婚 爸爸 |
[41:56] | And I was thinking that maybe I’d… | 我考虑过或许… |
[42:00] | if I do retire, maybe I’d move back to Chicago for a while. | 如果退役 我应该先回芝加哥一段时间 |
[42:06] | No,son. | 不 儿子 |
[42:09] | There’s no need for you to be here. | 你没必要来这里 |
[42:14] | I’ve had a good life. | 我一辈子过得很好 |
[42:18] | You need to live yours. | 你应该有你自己的生活 |
[42:20] | – Dad… – You’ve served… your country,Mac. | – 爸爸… – 你效忠过…你的国家 Mac |
[42:25] | Pick up the phone. | 拿起电话 |
[42:28] | Make the call. Take the job. | 打过去 接受那份工作 |
[42:37] | Promise me… | 向我保证… |
[42:39] | you’ll make the call. | 你会打这个电话 |
[42:44] | I promise. | 我保证 |