时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Get out! Get out now! | 出来! 马上出来! |
[00:12] | * Am I a hustla? | |
[00:14] | * This must be the hustla’s anthem | |
[00:15] | * If it start off soft,I can turn it hard | |
[00:18] | * Then hit the boulevard in a drop top with a broad | |
[00:21] | * I walk the green import and push fast cars | |
[00:24] | * With a fetish for fake wads and Cuban cigars | |
[00:27] | * Yo,peep the way I do it, I’m young,fly and flashy | |
[00:30] | * I’m so L.A.,so hood and so classy | |
[00:33] | * Lookin’ for that good stuff?Don’t hesitate task me | |
[00:35] | * Bet I got what you need so be sure to run it past me | |
[00:38] | * Disrespect get checked, snatch you up by the neck | |
[00:41] | * Young money tryin’ to be the man too quick | |
[00:44] | * Homey,this ain’t checkers,this a game of chess | |
[00:46] | * Why do I do it like this?’Cause you like it like this | |
[00:50] | * Talk a lot of mess ’cause I do it the best | |
[00:52] | * Some of y’all don’t like me but you give me respect | |
[00:55] | * When I’m lyin’ in the grave I guess I’ll give it a rest | |
[00:58] | * Why do I do it like this? ‘Cause you like it like this | |
[01:04] | You can’t keep coming around here like this,Flack. | 你不能老这样跑来找我 Flack |
[01:06] | You trying to get me killed? | 你想让我送命吗? |
[01:07] | You kidding me? Why would I want to make more work for myself? | 开什么玩笑? 难不成我还自己给自己添麻烦? |
[01:09] | Yo,I’m not playing,yo. | 伙计 我可没耍什么花样 |
[01:10] | Well,move to the Upper East Side and we won’t have this problem. | 你只要搬到上东区去 就没那么多麻烦了 |
[01:13] | What you got for me now,huh? | 我现在又犯什么事了? |
[01:14] | You want me to rat on the kid who stole the test in my eighth grade math class? | 你是要我把八年级偷数学试卷的孩子 都抖落出来 你才甘心吗? |
[01:17] | Or better yet,my grandma. | 还是想知道我奶奶做过什么违法的事 |
[01:19] | She’s been putting Canadia coins in the laundry machine again. | 她又在投币洗衣机里用加元硬币了 |
[01:22] | You do this one last thing and we’re through. | 你再办成最后一件事情 就不再找你了 |
[01:24] | – I heard that before. – Open it. | – 你之前一直这么说 – 打开 |
[01:29] | Deactivation? | 不用做秘密线人了? |
[01:30] | Yo,is this real? | 这是真的? |
[01:32] | You’re a free man. Sign at the bottom,and you and me,we’re done. | 你自由了 在下面签字 我们之间就了结了 |
[01:35] | I was just about to put you in my Fave Five,too. | 我要把你列入我最爱五人之一了 |
[01:38] | – I can tear it up. – Nah,I’m good. | – 我也可以撕了它的 – 别啊 这不挺好的吗 |
[01:40] | And read the fine print. I still reserve the right to make your life miserable. | 看看那些小号字说明 我还是能让你的生活重回旧路的 |
[01:43] | Flack. | |
[01:44] | Tonight– you,me, a bottle of wine. | 今晚–你 我 一瓶红酒 |
[01:48] | I’ll wear that black negligee I know you like. | 我会穿那件你喜欢的黑色睡衣 |
[01:52] | – Mom? – Never mind. What are you doing? | – 老妈? – 算了 你在干嘛呢? |
[01:55] | Breaking up with an old friend. You? | 和老朋友分道扬镳呢 你呢? |
[01:57] | Babysitting. Taking Connor Dunbrook over to the grand jury. | 看管犯人 把Connor Dunbrook 带去见大陪审团 |
[02:01] | With a murder rap hanging over his head,he decided to save his own ass and testify against daddy. | 顶着谋杀的帽子 他决定自保 出庭指证他的父亲 |
[02:06] | It’ll be enough to put Robert Dunbrook away for at least 20 years. | 至少可以让Robert Dunbrook进去20年 |
[02:10] | The good son’s treating us to breakfast. | 好孩子请我们吃早餐呢 |
[02:12] | Oh,yeah?Let me guess– | 是吗? 我猜猜– |
[02:14] | Tillary Diner,two eggs over easy,turkey bacon on the crispy side,glass of O.J. | Tillary餐馆 嫩煎的两个鸡蛋 脆的那面放火鸡培根 一杯橙汁 |
[02:20] | Am I that predictable? | 我那么容易就被人看透啊? |
[02:21] | Yes,you’re that predictable. | 嗯 一眼看穿 |
[02:24] | All right,well,tonight sounds great. | 好了 晚上的安排很棒 |
[02:25] | I’ll pick up some stuff,I’ll be over to your place about… | 我去拿点东西就去你那里 大概… |
[02:39] | Jess! Get out now! Get out! | Jess! 快下去! 快点! |
[02:45] | All units,numerous reports of shots fired inside the Tillary Diner. | 所有单位注意了 Tillary餐馆 发生枪击事件 |
[02:48] | Possible escaped prisoner… | 有犯人逃走… |
[02:56] | Jess! Jess! Jess! | |
[03:00] | Hey,babe. Hey,hey, will you look at me. | 嘿 亲爱的 嘿 嘿 看着我 |
[03:05] | Hey,I’m here. Where’s the ambulance? | 嘿 我在这里呢 救护车在哪里? |
[03:08] | You’re going to be all right. Okay? You’re going to be all right. | 你会没事的 好吗 会没事的 |
[03:15] | Everything’s going to be all right. I got you. I got you. | 一切都会好的 我在这里 在这里 |
[03:23] | I need help! Help me open the door! Get the door! | 我需要帮助! 帮我开车门! 快开车门! |
[03:27] | Help me get her in the car! | 帮我把她弄上车! |
[03:33] | Drive! Drive! Hang in there, Jess. Stay with me. I got you. | 开车! 快开车! 坚持住 Jess 看着我 我陪着你 |
[04:21] | CSI:NY Season05 Episode25 Pay Up | CSI:纽约篇 (本季完) |
[04:29] | Stay with us. Stay with us,Jess. | 坚持住 坚持住 Jess |
[04:35] | Call trauma surgery. Get me four units of O-neg. | 叫创伤外科 拿四单位O型阴性血过来 |
[04:37] | We need a central line and chest X-ray,stat. | 需要做中心静脉置管和X光胸透 快点 |
[05:06] | She’s tough,Mac. She’ll pull through. | 她很坚强的 Mac 她会没事的 |
[05:19] | Nine millimeter,standard issue. She went down fighting. | 9毫米口径 标准手枪 她倒地时还在反击 |
[05:22] | Emptied her clip. | 弹夹空了 |
[05:29] | Got a . 50 caliber hollow point. | 找到一个点50口径空头弹 |
[05:31] | Found a bunch of . 45’s over there. | 那边还有很多点45口径子弹 |
[05:33] | These guys weren’t fooling around. | 这些家伙可是来真的 |
[05:38] | Every witness said the same thing. | 每个目击者证词都一样 |
[05:39] | Truck comes barreling through. Two guys dressed in all black get out. | 那车直直开了进来 两个黑衣人下车 |
[05:45] | Two others follow them inside. | 车里面还有两个人 |
[05:47] | The two from the truck start firing. | 车里的人开始开枪 |
[05:48] | The other two made a beeline for Conner Dunbrook. | 另外两个径直朝Conner Dunbrook去了 |
[05:51] | – Took him hostage. – Smash and grab. | – 把他作为人质 – 制造混乱然后劫走犯人 |
[05:53] | Once they grabbed him,they fled to a black Hummer that was waiting outside. No plates. | 他们一抓住他 就立刻跳上等在外面的悍马 没有牌照 |
[05:56] | Took off down Tillary, made a right on Flatbush. | 顺着Tillary街开走 然后在Flatbush街右转 |
[05:58] | We’ve got every officer in the city looking for that car. | 已通知所有警员找这辆车 |
[06:01] | Connor was due to testify against his father in the grand jury today. | Connor今天要去大陪审团指证他父亲 |
[06:05] | If his son decided to testify against him, | 如果他儿子要指证自己 |
[06:07] | Dunbrook has all the motive and certainly the means to pull this off. | Dunbrook完全有动机和能力制造这一切 |
[06:10] | And the transfer to the courthouse was probably the only opportunity. | 去法庭的途中就是唯一的机会 |
[06:14] | Without any physical evidence,all the motive in the world isn’t going to do us any good. | 没有物证 动机再多也帮不到我们 |
[06:17] | We need to find something that connects Dunbrook to the gunmen. | 我们必须找到Dunbrook和那些 开枪者之间的联系 |
[06:20] | Man,there’s got to be an easier way. | 一定有更简单的方法 |
[06:22] | Not if Connor was holed up in jail. | 除非Connor关进大牢 否则就不是件易事 |
[06:25] | Is Flack at the hospital? | Flack是在医院吗? |
[06:31] | Look,I know we all want to be with Angell,but we got to stay focused | 听着 我知道我们都想过去看Angell 但我们得集中注意力 |
[06:34] | if we’re gonna track these guys down. | 不然没办法找出这些凶手 |
[06:36] | Right. Lindsay,you and I will take ballistics. | 好的 Lindsay 你和我负责弹道分析 |
[06:38] | Hawkes,you take the truck. Anything that can give us a name or location. | Hawkes 你负责那车 找出任何人名或地点 |
[06:41] | If Dunbrook’s behind this,he’s still in the city, and he’s waiting for the bastards who did this. | 如果幕后黑手是Dunbrook 他肯定还在这里 等着给他办事的混蛋们 |
[06:52] | – Taylor! – Hold on,sir. | – 等一下 先生 |
[06:54] | – Taylor! – This is a crime scene. You can’t come in here. | – 这是犯罪现场 你不能进来! |
[06:55] | Him,right there. Mac Taylor! | 我找他 就在那里 Mac Taylor! |
[06:58] | I want to talk to him! | 我要跟他说话! |
[06:59] | My son was in your custody. | 我儿子在你们的监管下 |
[07:01] | You were responsible for his safety. | 你们要对他的安全负责 |
[07:03] | – Just take it easy. – What,take it easy? Look at this place. | – 放松 – 什么 放松? 看看这个地方 |
[07:06] | How the hell does something like this happen? | 该死的怎么会发生这种事? |
[07:08] | – Maybe you can tell me. – Are you serious? | – 也许你能告诉我 – 你说真的? |
[07:10] | You think I had something to do with this? | 我觉得我跟这件事有关? |
[07:12] | What the hell is wrong with you,Taylor? | 你脑子有什么问题 Taylor? |
[07:14] | That’s twice you’ve accused me of murder, | 这是你第二次指控我谋杀 |
[07:16] | and now you think I was involved in the shooting of a police officer. | 现在你认为我涉嫌向一名警察开枪 |
[07:19] | How did you know a police officer was shot? | 你怎么知道一名警察中枪了? |
[07:20] | I was across the street at the courthouse. | 我在法院那边过马路 |
[07:22] | And now you show up at the crime scene like you don’t know squat. | 你出现在犯罪现场 好像还一无所知的样子 |
[07:25] | Your son was minutes away from testifying against you in the grand jury. | 你儿子几分钟后就要在大陪审团前指证你 |
[07:28] | I swear to God,if you had something to do with this, | 我对天发誓 如果你与此事有关 |
[07:30] | you better hope that somebody other than me comes to arrest your ass. | 你最好祈祷我之外的别人来逮捕你 |
[07:33] | You’re a piece of work,Taylor. | 你真是讨厌的家伙 Taylor |
[07:35] | My son was abducted at gunpoint and now you’re threatening me. | 我儿子在枪口下被绑架 而现在你还威胁我 |
[07:38] | It’s nice to know the NYPD has a victim’s best interest at heart. | 我很高兴知道纽约警察总是 把受害者的利益放在心上 |
[07:42] | – Answer your phone. – Dunbrook. | – 听你的电话吧 |
[07:47] | What do you think? | 你在想什么? |
[07:49] | I think he’ll lead us to wherever Conner is. | 我觉得他会带我们去找Conner |
[07:51] | Let’s get a warrant to track his movements. | 申请一张可以追踪他行动的搜查令 |
[08:30] | Radiohead “Jigsaw Falling into Place” | |
[08:37] | * Just as you take my hand | |
[08:40] | * Just as you write my number down | |
[08:43] | * Just as the drinks arrive | |
[08:46] | * Just as they play your favorite song | |
[08:49] | * As your bad mood disappears | |
[08:52] | * No longer wound up like a spring | |
[08:55] | * Before you’ve had too much | |
[08:58] | * Come back in focus again | |
[09:01] | * Before you run away from me | |
[09:04] | * Before you’re lost between the notes | |
[09:07] | * The beat goes round and round | |
[09:09] | * The beat goes round and round | |
[09:12] | * I never really got there | |
[09:15] | * I just pretended that I had | |
[09:18] | * What’s the point of instruments | |
[09:21] | * Words are a sawed-off shotgun | |
[09:24] | * Come on and let it out | |
[09:27] | * Come on and let it out | |
[09:30] | * Come on and let it out | |
[09:33] | * Come on and let it out | |
[09:36] | * Before you run away from me | |
[09:39] | * Before you’re lost between the notes | |
[09:42] | * Just as you take the mic | |
[09:44] | * Just as you dance,dance,dance | |
[09:48] | * Dance,dance,dance,dance… | |
[09:58] | Linds,put the word out to every hospital in the area. | Linds 给这个区域所有医院发布信息 |
[10:00] | We’re looking for a cop shooter with a nine mill in him. | 我们在找一个向警察开枪的枪手 身上有9毫米口径的枪伤 |
[10:05] | * Jigsaw falling into place | |
[10:07] | * There is nothing to explain | |
[10:10] | * Regard each other as you pass | |
[10:13] | * She looks back,you look back | |
[10:16] | * Not just once | |
[10:19] | * Not just twice | |
[10:22] | * Wish away the nightmare | |
[10:25] | * Wish away the nightmare | |
[10:27] | * You’ve got a light,you can feel it on your back | |
[10:31] | * A light you can feel it on your back | |
[10:34] | * Jigsaw falling Into place. | |
[10:57] | Don. | |
[11:08] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[11:44] | A short while ago, | 不久之前 |
[11:47] | Jessica Angell passed awayay from injuries suffered in the line of duty. | Jessica Angell在执行公务时殉职 |
[11:56] | She was a damn good cop… | 她是位优秀警察… |
[11:59] | who displayed exceptional bravery,honor | 在保护这座城市人民的安全过程中 |
[12:04] | and devotion | 展现出超人的勇气 荣誉感 |
[12:08] | while keeping the people of this city safe. | 还有献身精神 |
[12:14] | She fought hard. | 她顽强斗争 |
[12:17] | What’s important now is that we fight equally as hard to find the cowards who did this. | 现在重要的是 我们也要以同样的顽强 找出干这事的混蛋 |
[12:26] | You’re the eyes and ears of this department. | 你们是这个部门的眼睛和耳朵 |
[12:29] | I want you pressing every informant,every new arrest, | 我希望你们给每一个线人施压 留心每一起新的逮捕 |
[12:35] | every crook who owes you a favor. | 还有每一个欠你们人情债的骗子 |
[12:37] | Rattle cages,do what you have to do. | 寻访监狱 做一切你们能做的 |
[12:40] | No one pulls off a job like this without leaving some footprints. | 干这种事情总要留下线索的 |
[12:46] | We have proud history in the NYPD. | 纽约警局有光辉的历史 |
[12:52] | When one of our own is taken from us… | 当我们中有一人殉职… |
[12:56] | we always get our man. | 我们总能抓到凶手 |
[13:00] | Always. | 永远 |
[13:02] | Now go out and do what you do best. | 现在出发 尽你们的全力破案 |
[13:08] | Her family’s counting on us. | 她的家人就指望我们了 |
[13:14] | Mac,couple of uniforms just found the Hummer those bastards took off in. | Mac 有几个警察刚刚找到了 这些混蛋开的悍马 |
[13:18] | It was abandoned on Jay street near the Manhattan Bridge. | 被丢弃在曼哈顿桥附近的Jay大街 |
[13:20] | – Any witnesses? – They’re not holding anyone. | – 有目击证人吗? – 没有看到任何人 |
[13:22] | Call ’em back. No one touches the car until we get there. No one. | 让他们回电话 在我们到之前 谁都不要碰车 谁都不能 |
[13:35] | Don. | |
[13:48] | Don,I’m so sorry. I-I wish there was something I could say or… | Don 我很遗憾 我- 我希望我有什么可以说的或… |
[13:54] | do or… | 可以做的或… |
[13:59] | How weak and fruitless must be any word of mine. | 我说什么都已经无济于事了 |
[14:04] | I appreciate that,Sid. | 我很感谢 Sid |
[14:08] | She was a big fan of yours. | 她是你的超级粉丝 |
[14:18] | We have any idea who did this? | 知道是谁干的吗? |
[14:23] | Not yet. | 还不知道 |
[14:26] | But trust me,we will. | 但是相信我 会知道的 |
[14:30] | And God help him. | 上帝也会帮助我们 |
[14:39] | Sid,I can’t bear the thought of her being autopsied. | Sid 我想都不敢想 她会被尸检 |
[14:43] | Hey,I’ll be with her the whole way. And,uh… | 嘿 我会一直跟她在一起 嗯… |
[14:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:55] | Here he comes. | 他过来了 |
[15:57] | Dunbrook? I thought you said he went upstairs. | Dunbrook? 我记得你说他上楼去了 |
[15:59] | Well,now he’s downstairs. | 那他现在下楼了 |
[16:01] | He’s headed right toward the car. | 他正朝他的车走来 |
[16:02] | I’m not done yet. I still need to hook up the audio. | 我还没搞完 我还需要连接音频 |
[16:06] | – Adam,get out of there. – I need another second. | – Adam 离开那里 – 我只要一小会儿 |
[16:08] | – You don’t have another second. – Stella,do something! | – 你没有时间了 – Stella 做点什么吧! |
[16:17] | Done. | 搞定 |
[16:27] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[16:46] | Stay put. | 原地别动 |
[17:11] | Looks like somebody got a piece of these scumbags as they took off,huh? | 看来像是有人离开前留下了烂摊子 哈? |
[17:25] | Nine millimeter. Should have gone right through. | 九毫米口径 应该直接打穿的 |
[17:30] | Bulletproof. | 防弹材料 |
[17:45] | I need to be here. | 我想参与 |
[17:50] | Sure,Don. | 没问题 Don |
[18:01] | Armored with ballistic steel panels in the doors. | 装备防弹面板的车门 |
[18:06] | Bulletproof tires. | 防弹轮胎 |
[18:10] | This thing’s completely tricked out,Mac. | 这部车完全被改装一新 Mac |
[18:12] | These guys were prepared for the worst. | 这些家伙做了最坏的准备 |
[18:14] | These are high-end military specs. | 这些都是高端军事规格的装备 |
[18:18] | Angell tagged one ’em before he got in the car. | Angell在其中一人上车前击中了他 |
[18:22] | – Looks like he was bleeding badly. – Atta girl. | – 看上去他大量失血 – 坚强的姑娘 |
[18:31] | – What is that stuff? – Artificial blood. | – 那是什么东西? – 人造血液 |
[18:34] | Contains up to 50 times more oxygen than regular blood. | 含有比普通血液多50倍的氧气 |
[18:37] | Military uses it for trauma situations. | 军队通常在严重外伤情况下用它 |
[18:42] | .50 caliber hollow point bullets,armored Humvee, | 点50口径的中空子弹 装甲悍马 |
[18:44] | in and out of the diner in 30 seconds while killing a cop and taking Connor Dunbrook… | 用30秒时间冲进餐馆 杀死警察 同时又劫走了Connor Dunbrook… |
[18:48] | What are we dealing with here,Mac? | 我们对付的到底是什么人 Mac? |
[18:51] | If they’re military, better get ready for war. | 如果他们是军人 我们得准备好干一场硬仗了 |
[19:10] | Lindsay,tell me you got something. | Lindsay 你一定有线索了 |
[19:12] | Not much. Three of our guys were using . 45s. | 线索不多 其中3个家伙用点45的枪 |
[19:15] | The guy who shot Jess was using this type of gun,a .50 caliber Desert Eagle. | 那个朝Jess开枪的人用这种枪 点50口径的沙漠之鹰 |
[19:22] | Gun like that,she never had a chance. | 那样的枪 她根本没有机会生还 |
[19:24] | No prints on any of the casings,and I ran the bullets through IBIS,no match. | 枪身上找不到任何指纹 我在综合 子弹鉴证系统里也查过 没有吻合的 |
[19:27] | Damn it! Every minute that passes, these bastards get farther away. | 该死! 每过去一分钟 那些混蛋就跑远了一点 |
[19:31] | So what about the blood at the scene?The guy that Angell hit– | 现场的血迹有什么发现吗? 那个被Angell击中的家伙– |
[19:33] | – was he in the system? – No. | – 系统里有他的资料吗? – 没有 |
[19:35] | – Did you get anything? – Nothing good. | – 你有什么发现吗? – 没什么有价值的 |
[19:37] | The hair I recovered from the truck? It’s a bat hair. | 我在那部车上提取的毛发? 是根蝙蝠毛 |
[19:40] | Yeah,that was the look on my face when I figured it out. | 是的 这就是我刚发现时的表情 |
[19:42] | Now,there was a white,powdery fungus on the hair called Geomyces. | 毛上面还有白色的 粉状的丝状真菌 |
[19:47] | Apparently,bats in New York and all over the Northeast | 很显然 纽约和美国东北地区的蝙蝠 |
[19:49] | are dying from something called “white-nose syndrome.” | 都大量死于叫做 “白鼻综合症”的病 |
[19:51] | So they must have tracked that into the cab. | 所以他们一定在车内留下了线索 |
[19:52] | Maybe that can help us pinpoint where they’re holding Connor Dunbrook. | 或许那能帮助我们精确定位 他们把Connor Dunbrook藏在哪了 |
[19:55] | Exactly. I’m compiling a list of known locations where the fungus has been found. | 没错 我会搜集一份关于 那种真菌已知存在地的名单 |
[20:01] | I can’t believe she’s gone. | 我还是不能相信她离开我们了 |
[20:05] | We’re going to get them,Lindsay. | 我们会抓到他们的 Lindsay |
[20:07] | We’re going to get them. | 我们会抓到他们 |
[20:14] | Dunbrook’s on the move again. | Dunbrook正在移动 |
[20:16] | – He left about 15 minutes ago. – From where? | – 他15分钟之前动身的 – 从哪里? |
[20:18] | His apartment. | 他的公寓 |
[20:19] | Now,these are all the locations he’s been? | 这些是他所到过的地点? |
[20:21] | Yeah. We saw him here first,at his office. | 对 我们最初在这里看到他 他的办公室 |
[20:23] | Right. We know he was in a hurry and he left with two empty duffel bags. | 没错 我们知道他匆忙离开 带着2个空帆布袋 |
[20:26] | Yeah. Then he went to his lawyer’s office. | 然后他去了他律师的办公室 |
[20:28] | Maybe for a quick discussion about countries with no extradition treaty? | 或许简单讨论了关于 哪些国家没有引渡条约? |
[20:31] | I think you’re right. He went directly from there to the bank. | 我想你是对的 他径直从那又去了银行 |
[20:34] | Probably filled up the duffel bags with cash, then he made a quick pit stop at his apartment. | 可能往包里填满了现金 然后在他的公寓短暂停留 |
[20:38] | Right. And now he’s on the Grand Central Parkway in Queens. | 对 现在他正行驶在皇后区的中央公园大道 |
[20:45] | Adam,go east on the map. | Adam 往东看一下地图 |
[20:49] | Oh,man. | 哦 天啊 |
[20:52] | Mac? Dunbrook’s fleeing. He’s headed toward the airport. | Mac? Dunbrook要逃了 他正通向机场 |
[21:11] | – You think he’s got Connor in there? – And a jet. | – 你认为他们把Connor藏在里面? – 还有架喷气式飞机 |
[21:13] | Two of them are going to be airborne before backup gets here. | 他们中的2人在后援到来前就会飞走 |
[21:15] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[21:17] | I’m getting something on the transmitter. | 有东西从无线电发送器传过来 |
[21:19] | Mr. Dunbrook. Right on time. You bring the money? | Dunbrook先生 真准时 你把钱带来了? |
[21:22] | – Where’s my son? – He’s safe. promise you. | – 我儿子在哪里? – 他很安全 向你保证 |
[21:26] | It’s a money drop. | 是一次现金交易 |
[21:26] | This is Detective Flack. I got a kidnap and ransom situation at the airport,south end,hangar 18. | 警探Flack 我这里有一起绑架和赎金案 机场附近 南角 18号机库 |
[21:31] | I need that backup now! | 我需要立即支援! |
[21:33] | I want proof. | 我要证据 |
[21:34] | You’re in no position to negotiate. | 你没有商量的余地 |
[21:36] | – Where’s the money? – It’s nearby. | – 钱在哪? – 就在附近 |
[21:38] | You don’t see a dime until I see my kid. | 在看见我儿子之前 你一个子都拿不到 |
[21:43] | This guy’s going to get himself shot. | 这个家伙自己在找死 |
[21:44] | Forget about backup. We’re going in. | 别等后援了 我们现在进去 |
[21:46] | We’ll go in that side door over there. | 我们从那边门进去 |
[21:52] | Danny! | 我没事 我没事 |
[21:53] | Yeah,yeah yeah. I’m good. I’m good. | 我没事 我没事 |
[21:55] | What did I tell you? | 我怎么和你说的? |
[21:55] | No police. | 不许报警 |
[21:56] | They must’ve followed me. | 他们一定跟踪了我 |
[21:58] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[21:59] | On the roof. | 留心房顶 |
[22:01] | I never called the police,I swear. | 我发誓 我没有给警察打电话 |
[22:03] | Who are they? | 他们是谁? |
[22:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:11] | Count is three. | 一共3个人 |
[22:13] | Plainclothes. Armed. I got them. | 便衣警察 全副武器 我来搞定 |
[22:29] | Get on your knees. Do it! | 跪下 就现在! |
[22:30] | Mac,we should get in there now! | Mac 我们应该立刻进去! |
[22:36] | Get ready to move,guys. Get ready to move! | 准备行动 伙计 准备行动! |
[22:52] | Now,get the hell out of there. | 现在 离开那里 |
[23:11] | You just killed my son! | 你刚刚害死了我的孩子! |
[23:19] | then,at exactly 2:00 p.m., | 那么 下午2点 准时 |
[23:23] | you will go to the midtown branch of First Providence Bank on 6th Avenue | 你到市中心第六大街的普罗维登斯银行分行 |
[23:30] | and withdraw exactly $10 million in large bills. | 取出1000万美元的大票子 |
[23:33] | From there,proceed to the…to the pay phone on the southwest corner of 6th and 47th Street | 从那里 前往…在第六大街和47街 西南转角处的投币式公用电话前 |
[23:41] | and await a call with further instructions. | 等待电话 听候下一步指示 |
[23:47] | Do exactly as you’re instructed or your son… | 照指示做 否则你儿子… |
[23:51] | your son will come back to you in pieces. | 你儿子将死无全尸 |
[23:59] | Then the voice on the pay phone directed me to the hangar. | 公用电话里的声音 指示我去机库 |
[24:02] | Not much time passed between the kidnapping and the first phone call you took in front of the diner. | 绑架距你在餐馆前接到第一个电话之间 没有隔多长时间 |
[24:07] | And the DVD was in the mailroom by the time I got back to the office. | 我回办公室时 DVD已经在收发室了 |
[24:11] | Which means wherever they’re hiding Connor can’t be far from the diner. | 也就是说无论Connor被藏在哪儿 肯定距离餐馆不远 |
[24:14] | Wherever they were hiding him. | 无论他被藏在哪儿 |
[24:16] | Come on. You and I both know my son is dead. | 拜托 你我都知道我儿子死了 |
[24:20] | Now,I don’t know what the hell you’re doing standing here talking to me, | 现在我不知道你站在这儿跟我扯什么 |
[24:23] | when you should be out there looking for the killers. | 你应该出去寻找凶手 |
[24:25] | I believe your son is alive. | 我相信你儿子还活着 |
[24:26] | Well,even if he was,they are not going to deal with me because the police are involved. | 即使他还活着 警察都围在我身旁 他们也不会再和我联系了 |
[24:30] | He’s no good to them dead. | 他死了对他们没好处 |
[24:32] | They’ll keep him alive untiltheir mission’s complete and they have what they came for. | 他们会让他活着 直到任务完成 得到他们想要的东西 |
[24:37] | Well,why the hell Connor? | 为什么是Connor? |
[24:38] | I mean,why not some billionaire hedge fund kid on his way home from school? | 我是说 为什么不在放学路上 绑架那些富豪子弟? |
[24:42] | Why a man surrounded by police directly across the street from a courthouse? | 为什么选法院所在的大街 一个被警察围着的人呢? |
[24:48] | Because they knew you had the money and a motive to keep him from testifying. | 因为他们知道你有钱 还有不想让你儿子出庭作证的动机 |
[24:53] | You think I paid the ransom for my own freedom? | 你觉得我是为自己的自由付赎金? |
[24:55] | That I was gonna,what,rescue Connor and then make him disappear? | 先救下Connor 再让他消失? |
[24:58] | It doesn’t matter what I think. | 我怎么想不重要 |
[25:00] | The kidnappers knew that you’d be on the top of our suspect list. | 绑架者知道我们会先怀疑上你 |
[25:03] | That’s why they acted so quickly. | 所以他们行动如此迅速 |
[25:04] | They hoped that by the time we figured out it wasn’t you, | 他们希望等到我们排除你的嫌疑时 |
[25:06] | they’d be on a plane to some dark corner of the world with your $10 million. | 他们已经带着你的1千万 逃到天涯海角去了 |
[25:11] | And it almost worked. | 这计划差点成功了 |
[25:15] | My people traced that first call to my cell phone from a pay phone on the lower east side. | 我手下追踪了第一通打来的电话 是来自下东区的一个公用电话 |
[25:21] | I also had them analyze the video. | 我还让他们分析了下视频 |
[25:23] | There’s nothing on there that’s going to reveal their identity or location. | 没有任何揭示这帮人身份或地点的线索 |
[25:27] | I wouldn’t be so sure about that. | 话可不要说得这么绝对 |
[26:00] | The print I recovered from the video came back to this guy. | 我从视频里提取的指纹来自这个人 |
[26:03] | Simon Cade. | |
[26:04] | Former Shield Ops guard. | 前Shield 保安公司成员 |
[26:07] | His squad got into a firefight backing up a State Department security team | 他的小组几年前在巴格达 一次掩护国务院安全部门… |
[26:11] | on a convoy in Baghdad a couple of years ago. | 护送任务的路上 陷入一场枪战 |
[26:13] | A dozen Iraqi civilians died in the cross-fire. | 十几个伊拉克贫民在交火中丧生 |
[26:16] | All struck down by Shield Ops bullets. | 都是被Shield保安公司的子弹打死 |
[26:18] | They were indicted by the feds on manslaughter charges. | 联邦政府以非预谋杀人罪起诉他们 |
[26:20] | Trial was supposed to start about a week ago. | 庭审本应在大约一周前开始 |
[26:22] | Lawyers couldn’t produce their clients. Warrants were issued. | 他们的律师找不到他们 逮捕令已经下发 |
[26:25] | These guys are in the wind,Mac. | 这些家伙人间蒸发了 Mac |
[26:26] | We’re about to make them famous. | 我们要让他们出大名了 |
[26:28] | Get their pictures up to the press office. | 把他们的照片发给新闻办 |
[26:30] | I want those faces on the cover of every newspaper and television screen in the city. | 让这些脸出现在本市每家报纸头版 每家电视台屏幕上 |
[26:34] | Done. | 明白 |
[26:45] | It was mine,you know,and my father’s before that. | 这是我的 之前是我父亲的 |
[26:49] | Yes,I know. | 是 我知道 |
[26:52] | I,uh,wanted you to have it back. | 我希望你能拿回去保存 |
[26:57] | Four sons and none of them wanted any part of being a cop. | 4个儿子没一个想做警察 |
[27:02] | But Jess? | 但是Jess? |
[27:05] | It was in her blood. | 天生就流淌着警察的血液 |
[27:07] | I ed her to be a Girl Scout. | 我想她成为一名女童军 |
[27:09] | But she wound up a shortstop. | 但是她却做了名(棒球)游击手 |
[27:17] | There was nothing I could have done to keeeep her from being a cop. | 没有什么能阻止她当警察 |
[27:23] | I wish I knew what to say. | 我不知道要说什么 |
[27:25] | You can tell me she didn’t die protecting that scumbag murderer. | 告诉我她不是因为保护那个杀人犯 而牺牲的 |
[27:31] | No,I can’t. | 不 我不能 |
[27:34] | But I can tell you that she did the job the best she could no matter what the assignment and,uh… | 但我能告诉你 无论是什么任务 她都尽力出色完成 还有… |
[27:38] | That’s who she was. | 这就是她 |
[27:40] | She was too damn brave for her own good. | 她英勇过人 |
[27:47] | From what I hear,she took after her old man. | 我听说她和她老爸很像 |
[27:51] | I got work to do. | 我还有工作要做 |
[27:53] | Don,Jess always had a smile on her face. | Don, Jess总是面带笑容 |
[27:57] | The last few months,it was different. | 最近几个月却有点不一样 |
[28:02] | It was a smile I never seen before. | 那种笑容我从来没见过 |
[28:06] | I promise you,that I won’t stop… | 我答应你 我不会停止… |
[28:09] | I know. | 我明白 |
[28:14] | You take care of yourself,all right? | 自己多保重 好吗? |
[28:19] | Be good. | 你要好好的 |
[28:34] | Yeah,I know that already. | 是 我已经知道了 |
[28:36] | Do we have a location on these guys? | 查到这些家伙的位置了吗? |
[28:38] | Nothing? | 没? |
[28:40] | I’m headed into a briefing right now with the boss. | 我现在去给老大做简报 |
[28:42] | I’ll be there as soon as I’m done. | 事情结束我就过去 |
[28:43] | – Paper? – Not now. | – 报纸? – 不用 |
[28:45] | Paper. | 报纸 |
[28:47] | What the hell are you doing? I told you we were done. | 你在干什么? 我说过我们之间了结了 |
[28:49] | Yeah,man. I’m trying to help your thick-headed ass. | 是 伙计 我也想帮你一把 |
[28:51] | If you tried answering my calls,I wouldn’t have to be out here slumming like some damn fool. | 如果你接了我的电话 我才不会像个傻子一样在这儿瞎逛 |
[28:54] | I got no time for you right now,Terrence. | 我现在没空 Terrence |
[28:56] | You got time for some dope on those cop killers? | 有空听听关于警察杀手的内幕消息吗? |
[28:59] | I seen what happened on the news,man. | 我在新闻上看到了 伙计 |
[29:01] | That cop that got shot,the girl you were on the phone with… | 中枪的警察 你通电话的姑娘… |
[29:04] | that was your girl,right? | 是你女朋友 对吧? |
[29:07] | What do you got for me? | 你有什么消息? |
[29:08] | An Italian named Crazy Tony came into the club bragging about | 一个叫疯狂Tony的意大利人 在俱乐部里吹嘘 |
[29:11] | how he helped trick out a Hummer for those mugs who snuffed your girl. | 他如何帮那些杀害你女朋友的暴徒 改装悍马 |
[29:13] | What else? | 还有呢? |
[29:14] | They put a couple of traps in my Escalade back in the day. | 他们曾经帮我改装过凯雷德 (凯迪拉克SUV越野车 V8引擎) |
[29:16] | So,they’re definitely equipped to trick out a Hummer like that. | 所以他们肯定有设备改装出那样的悍马 |
[29:21] | All right,now I don’t think Tony’s running with those Rambo dudes, | 我想Tony应该没有和那帮人一起跑路 |
[29:24] | but he damn sure should know who they are. | 但他肯定知道他们是谁 |
[29:26] | Tony got a last name,an address? | Tony姓什么 有地址吗? |
[29:28] | – Read the classifieds. – Wait a minute! Wait a minute! | – 看分类信息版 – 等等! 等等! |
[29:40] | Mac,it’s Don. | Mac 我是Don |
[29:41] | Change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[29:51] | NYPD! | 纽约警局! |
[29:52] | Freeze! Get on the ground! Freeze! | 不许动! 趴下! 不许动! |
[29:55] | Get on the ground now! Let me see your hands! Down! | 趴下! 让我看见你们的双手! 趴下! |
[30:01] | You don’t mind if we take a look around,do you? | 我们四处看看 你不介意吧? |
[30:04] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 我当你们同意了 |
[30:11] | Should’ve called ahead– I would’ve put on a pot of espresso. | 应该提前打电话过来嘛– 我好煮一壶浓缩咖啡 |
[30:13] | No games. | 少玩滑头了 |
[30:14] | I want the names of the men who hired you to bulletproof that Hummer. | 雇你改装悍马的人叫什么 |
[30:17] | Are you sure you got the right guy? | 你确定找对人了吗? |
[30:19] | I run a reputableestablishment here. | 我这儿的生意可是远近闻名 |
[30:20] | When a cop’s murdered in this city,resources we don’t normally have suddenly become available. | 一旦有警察遇害 线报就特别灵通 |
[30:26] | We get whatever we need. | 需要什么就有什么 |
[30:27] | Like 30 guys from Auto Crime in here picking through every inch of this place. | 要是汽车专案组派30个人来你这里大扫荡 |
[30:30] | How many stolen parts you think are in here? | 你觉得这儿有多少零件是偷来的? |
[30:35] | I’ll lock up your damn grandmother if I don’t start hearing some names. | 你不给我招几个人出来 我就把你奶奶关起来 |
[30:38] | My grams is stand-up. | 我奶奶是说单口相声的 |
[30:40] | She’ll do the big and keep her mouth shut. | 她可就爽了 能闭嘴了 |
[30:43] | You think this is a joke? | 你觉得我们在说笑? |
[30:45] | Start talking,you son of a bitch. | 快说 你个狗杂碎 |
[30:47] | Easy. | 放松点 |
[30:49] | Couple of guys come in the shop about a week ago,want the presidential package on a Hummer. | 大概一周前 几个人到店里来 想给悍马办个总统套餐 |
[30:53] | What’s that? | 什么意思? |
[30:54] | Armor plating,bulletproof tires,bullet-resistant glass. | 装甲钢板 防弹轮胎 防弹玻璃 |
[30:59] | This one of them? | 其中有他吗? |
[31:02] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:04] | Look,man,I had no idea they were gonna use it to kill a cop,all right? | 我不知道他们会去杀警察 好吗? |
[31:06] | No,no,no,you thought he was getting it ready for a family vacation. | 是啊 你觉得他是为家庭度假准备的 |
[31:10] | Yo,genius,these tires come off the Hummer? | 你 天才小子 这些轮胎是悍马上换下的? |
[31:36] | Why haven’t they made contact? | 为什么他们还没联系他? |
[31:38] | What are they waiting for? | 他们在等什么? |
[31:39] | Things to cool down. | 等事态稳定 |
[31:40] | Time doesn’t seem to be an issue,which tells me they feel safe wherever they’re hiding. | 时间似乎不是问题 说明他们觉得自己的藏身之处够安全 |
[31:44] | The bat hair I recovered from the truck gave us a possible lead. | 我从车上找到的蝙蝠毛 是条可能有用的线索 |
[31:47] | These are the locations where dead bats infected with white-nose syndrome have been found. | 目前找到了3处地址 那里有发现受白鼻症感染的死蝙蝠 |
[31:51] | Now,bats prefer caves,but abandoned buildings,elevator shafts, | 蝙蝠喜欢洞穴 但废弃的建筑 电梯井 |
[31:55] | dormant subway tunnels,anyplace dark,moist,quiet are good habitats. | 停用的地铁隧道 任何黑暗 潮湿 安静的地方都是良好的栖身之所 |
[31:58] | We’ve got patrol canvassing those areas now. | 现在就派巡警去这些区域排查 |
[32:01] | In the video,Connor had an old white plaster wall behind him. | 片子里 Connor背后是一堵旧白粉墙 |
[32:04] | We’re probably looking at an abandoned building. | 可能要找的是一所废弃的大楼 |
[32:06] | I have something that might help narrow it down. | 我也许能帮忙缩小下范围 |
[32:08] | We isolated two very distinct elements mixed in the sediment from the tire treads we got from the shop. | 从汽配厂拿回的轮胎胎面上的沉积物中 分离出2种成分 |
[32:13] | High concentrations of aluminum oxide,and also… | 高浓度的氧化铝 还有… |
[32:16] | traces of chlorinated rubber paint,which is used outdoors,mainly on bridges and ships. | 微量氯化橡胶漆 用于粉刷户外设备 主要用于粉刷桥梁和船只 |
[32:21] | Isn’t aluminum oxide used in sandblasting? | 氧化铝不是用于喷砂的吗? |
[32:23] | Yeah. And not many companies use it– but Doyle Sandblasting is one of them. | 没错 没几家公司用这种东西 但Doyle喷砂公司是其中一家 |
[32:27] | Now,it’s also one of the companies that’s under contract with the city of New York to repaint the Williamsburg Bridge. | 这家公司也与纽约市签了重新粉刷 威廉斯堡大桥的合同 |
[32:32] | And the color is a match to the chips we recovered from the tires. | 颜色同从轮胎中嵌的碎片相符 |
[32:35] | So sediment from the sandblasting accumulated somewhere under that bridge | 喷砂中的沉淀物日积月累到了那座桥下 |
[32:39] | and then got picked up in the tire treads of the Hummer. | 然后附在了悍马的轮胎上 |
[32:41] | Plus,it was layered,so I’m thinking that the Hummer drove over it repeatedly. | 还有 这喷砂是分层堆积的 我认为悍马在那段路面反复驶过 |
[32:45] | So there’s a pretty good chance that Connor is somewhere in that neighborhood. | 所以很有可能Connor就在那附近 |
[32:47] | Now all we need is an abandoned building and some infected bats. | 现在我们要找的是废弃的大楼 还有受感染的蝙蝠 |
[32:50] | I just uploaded information on that. | 我刚上传了相关信息 |
[32:54] | Infected bats were found here,and the Army used this building as off-base housing for Fort Hamilton. | 这里有发现受感染蝙蝠 这栋楼被军方 用作汉密尔顿堡的基地外住宅 |
[32:59] | was abandoned a few months back. | 几个月前被弃置了 |
[33:01] | Flack,get hold of ESU. | Flack 联系紧急营救组 |
[33:02] | Stella,grab our people– we’ll Tac up at the precinct in 30 minutes. | Stella 带上人 30分钟内突袭那里 |
[33:06] | If these guys are in there,they’re about to get a little taste of the NYPD. | 要是那些家伙在那儿 就准备好 尝尝纽约警方的厉害吧 |
[33:24] | Sheldon,I expect casualties today. | Sheldon 我预计今天会有人员伤亡 |
[33:27] | I know you want to be in there with us,but you’re a doctor– | 我知道你想跟我们一起去 但你是个医生 |
[33:29] | you being out here with the paramedics could be the difference between one of us living or dying. | 你和医护人员在外面 这样我们 还能多个人救治别人 |
[33:32] | This is where I need you. | 我需要你待在这里 |
[33:33] | Okay,then that’s where I’ll be. | 好 那我就待在这里 |
[33:35] | Come here,guys,over here. | 过来 伙计们 这里来 |
[33:37] | – Set up the men behind the… – Let’s do it. | – 人员在… 开始行动 – 行动吧 |
[33:39] | Push the line backown. | 大家后撤 |
[34:25] | Freeze! | 不准动! |
[34:47] | Tell tm I got Connor Dunbrook. | 告诉他们 我找到Connor Dunbrook了 |
[34:49] | Attention: We got Connor Dunbrook. | 注意: 找到Connor Dunbrook了 |
[35:34] | Got a .50-caliber,hollow-point. | 点50口径 空头弹 |
[35:43] | She went down fighting. | 她倒地时还在反击 |
[36:15] | Hey,we got Connor– he’s unhurt. | 嘿 我们找到Connor了 毫发未损 |
[36:17] | ESU says there’s one more perp unaccounted for. | 紧急营救组说还有一名嫌犯下落不明 |
[36:20] | Hes in there. | 他在这里 |
[36:26] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[36:29] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[36:55] | It’s hard to believe today actually happened. | 真不敢相信今天发生的一切 |
[36:59] | I wish there was a way to make it so it hadn’t. | 我希望这一切都不曾发生过 |
[37:03] | I think the next couple of days are gonna be the hardest. | 接下来的几天会是最难熬的 |
[37:08] | Everybody’s waiting at the bar. | 大家都在吧台那边等着 |
[37:10] | Are you coming? | 你来吗? |
[37:11] | You go ahead. | 你先去 |
[37:13] | I’ll be along in a few. | 我过会儿就来 |
[37:23] | You did her proud. | 她会以你为荣的 |
[37:26] | We all did. | 是我们一起努力的 |
[37:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:57] | What can I do for you,Robert? | 有何贵干 Robert? |
[37:58] | Sneak preview. | 让你先睹为快 |
[38:00] | Tomorrow’s a.m.edition. | 明天早报头版 |
[38:10] | Maybe I misjudged your character. | 也许我看错了你的人品 |
[38:13] | Probably not. | 不见得 |
[38:15] | But don’t mistake my little act of kindness as a sign of weakness. | 但可别把我的仁慈误认为软弱 |
[38:20] | I have got a murderer’s row of very talented attorneys lined up to represent me. | 我找了一大群天才律师来为我辩护 |
[38:25] | There’s not one count of fraud or embezzlement that’s gonna stick. | 没有哪项欺诈或盗用公款的指控 能站得住脚的 |
[38:29] | But if I go down,it’s gonna be swinging with both fists. | 但要是我下台了 我肯定会挥舞双拳反击的 |
[38:32] | Hope you’re ready for 12 rounds. | 你准备好大战12回合吧 |
[38:35] | I train for 15. | 我都训练15回合的 |
[38:40] | It must tear at your gut to know your son agreed to testify against you. | 知道你儿子同意作证指控你 你肯定觉得心惊肉跳吧 |
[38:45] | Well,you know,no matter what I been through in my life,there’s always been one constant. | 不论我生命中经历过何事 有一样是恒久不变的 |
[38:52] | I love my son. | 我爱我的儿子 |
[38:55] | And nothing in the world will ever change that. | 世上没有任何事能改变这点 |
[39:00] | I’ll see you in court,Detective. | 庭上见 警探 |
[39:05] | I look forward to it. | 我很期待 |
[39:08] | You be safe,all right? | 你多保重 好吗? |
[39:28] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[39:36] | Her first autopsy,we had a tech play dead on a table next to our vic. | 她第一次尸检 有名技术员躺在受害人 身旁的那张桌子上装死 |
[39:43] | Two minutes into the post,he sits up from under the sheet and moans. | 剖了2分钟后 他从床单下坐起来哭 |
[39:47] | Jess nearly had a heart attack. | Jess都快心脏病发作了 |
[39:52] | I thought she’d never speak to me again. | 我还以为她再也不会和我说话了呢 |
[39:56] | Now she never will. | 现在她是不会再和我说话了 |
[40:03] | Okay,come on,you guys,we promised we weren’t gonna turn this into a tear fest. | 好了 来啊 伙计们 我们说过不会眼泪横飞的 |
[40:07] | Let’s keep it going. | 继续说下去 |
[40:11] | That’s right. | 好 |
[40:12] | Um,I’m gonna try my best not to make anybody cry. | 我尽量不把大家说哭 |
[40:15] | Would everyone raise their glass? | 大家举起杯子好吗? |
[40:32] | Jessica Angell was one of those rare people,who touched each of our lives, | Jessica Angell是为数不多 触及我们心灵的人 |
[40:40] | the kind who reaffirm your faith in humanity. | 她是使你坚信人性必善的那种人 |
[41:14] | C.S.I New York Season 05 Episode 25 | CSI:纽约篇 |