时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | Connor. | |
[00:47] | A man just attacked me in my office. | 有人在办公室袭击我 |
[00:51] | No,I’m… I’m fine. | 不 我…没事 |
[00:55] | You need to call my attorney and get over here quick. | 你得打电话给我律师 让他马上过来 |
[00:58] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[01:11] | He’s gone. | 他不见了 |
[01:25] | So Dunbrook,you didn’t see anyone take the body? | Dunbrook先生 你是说你没看到有人搬走了尸体? |
[01:27] | Detective,I told you no. | 警官 我告诉过你了 我没看到 |
[01:31] | I’m telling you,one minute he’s there,the next… I don’t know. | 我说了 一分钟前他还在那儿 后来就… 我不知道 |
[01:34] | What about a description? | 描述下他的长相? |
[01:36] | Hair color,eye color? | 头发颜色 眼睛颜色? |
[01:36] | Did you see anything before he went out the window? | 在他跌出窗户之前 你有看到什么吗? |
[01:39] | He was a white guy,medium build… about your size. | 是个白人 中等身材 和你差不多 |
[01:45] | I don’t know. It’s hard to remember the details when somebody’s trying to kill you. | 我不记得了 很难去记住一个 要杀死你的人的细枝末节 |
[01:49] | Dunbrook… you’re telling us you threw a man out the window and didn’t see anything? | Dunbrook…你是想说你把一个人扔出了窗外 却什么都没有看到? |
[01:54] | Isn’t this a little below your pay grade,Taylor? | 这事不需要劳动你出马吧 Taylor? |
[01:57] | Wasting all your valuable time on a simple breaking and entering? | 浪费你宝贵的时间 来调查一起简单的非法闯入? |
[02:00] | What’s next? | 接下去呢? |
[02:01] | A mugging? | 抢劫? |
[02:03] | Purse snatching? | 抢钱包? |
[02:04] | If it involves a potential homicide,sure. | 如果案子可能牵涉到谋杀 当然由我负责 |
[02:07] | You’re saying this is a simple B & E,and I’m not seeing the evidence of that. | 你说这是起简单的非法闯入 我却没有看到明显的证据 |
[02:11] | Well,I walk in my door,the guy comes out of nowhere. | 我进了门 这家伙就不知道从哪里冒了出来 |
[02:15] | He attacks me and… it ended badly. | 他袭击我 然后…就悲剧了 |
[02:28] | Flack said there were no reports of anyone running,walking,limping | Flack说没有人看到有人跑着 走着 或者一瘸一拐着 |
[02:32] | or even crawling away from the scene. | 甚至是爬着离开现场 |
[02:34] | A guy falls 20 stories onto a public street and no one saw anything? | 一个人从20楼坠下掉在大街上 却没有任何人看到? |
[02:38] | It’s the middle of the night,Financial District– it’s a ghost town. | 三更半夜的 这里是金融区 晚上等于是鬼城 |
[02:42] | So far,seems Dunbrook’s our only witness. | 目前看来Dunbrook是我们唯一的目击者了 |
[02:51] | It looks like we’ve got brain matter. | 看起来我们找到脑组织了 |
[02:53] | So given the height of the fall,force of the impact,diameter of the spatter, | 根据坠楼的高度 冲击的强度 血迹喷溅范围 |
[03:00] | there’s no way the vic could have survived. | 受害人必死无疑了 |
[03:01] | So where is he? | 那他去哪儿了呢? |
[03:07] | A man falls 20 stories,walks away. | 一个人从20楼坠下 居然自己走掉了 |
[03:10] | Boy,that’d make a good headline,sell a lot of newspapers. | 天哪 这可是大头条 报纸一定大卖 |
[03:15] | Media Mogul Pushes Him might sell more. | 再写上是媒体大亨将他推下楼的 一定卖得更好 |
[04:01] | CSI NY Season 05 Episode 21 | |
[04:42] | State of the art biometric system cost half a mil to put in. | 这套生物技术安全系统总共斥资50万美元 |
[04:45] | Still,someone gets in and almost kills my dad. | 居然还是有人闯入 差点杀了我父亲 |
[04:48] | How long have you been head of security? | 你当保安主管多久了? |
[04:49] | Five years. | 5年了 |
[04:50] | We’ve never had anyone try to break in before. | 以前从未有人试图闯入 |
[04:52] | Maybe this wast a break-in. | 也许根本不是非法闯入 |
[04:53] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? 你说这个生物技术安保系统 是通过指纹识别运作的 对吧? |
[04:54] | You said this biometric lock system works on fingerprint recognition,right? | 你什么意思? 你说这个生物技术安保系统 是通过指纹识别运作的 对吧? |
[04:58] | So maybe the guy who got into your father’s office was already in your system. | 也许那个进你父亲办公室的人 本来就在系统许可范围内 |
[05:01] | Connor,would you tell these people this isn’t necessary? | Connor 你能不能告诉这些人 根本没必要做这些调查? |
[05:03] | Dad,please. | 爸爸 别这样 |
[05:05] | Press down firmly. | 用力按一下 |
[05:07] | Do you have any idea who’d want to kill you? | 你知不知道谁想杀你? |
[05:10] | Well,Taylor,I own 18 publications,four | Taylor 我拥有18家出版社 4家电视台和一些地产 |
[05:16] | it’s hard to get in my position without pissing some people off. | 坐到我这个位子很难不得罪人的 |
[05:19] | Any recent threats? | 近期有受到什么威胁吗? |
[05:20] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[05:22] | But let me ask you a question and tell me the truth. | 但是我来问你个问题 你实话实说吧 |
[05:24] | What are you really doing here? | 你到底在这里干嘛? |
[05:26] | What,are you looking for a P.R. bump or a little raise in salary,rank? | 你是想找麻烦呢 还是为了升职加薪? |
[05:31] | Did your attacker say anything to you? | 袭击者有和你说什么吗? |
[05:33] | No. He was the silent,violent type. | 没有 他是沉默粗暴的类型 |
[05:38] | Mac,well,it looks like the only prints on the biometric lock are Mr. Dunbrook’s. | Mac 安全锁上唯一的指纹 是属于Dunbrook先生的 |
[05:43] | It’s my office. | 这是我的办公室 |
[05:45] | No foreign prints? | 没有别的陌生指纹? |
[05:46] | No,nothing. | 没有 |
[05:47] | No streaks or oil on the lock indicating it’s been wiped down, | 没有条纹和油迹表明有被擦拭过的痕迹 |
[05:50] | but the weird thing is,it smelled like strawberries. | 不过奇怪的是 上面闻起来有点草莓味 |
[05:53] | You eat anything on the way in? | 你来的路上有吃什么吗? |
[05:55] | Toast? | 吐司? |
[05:56] | Fruit? | 水果? |
[05:58] | Caviar on a jelly doughnut,maybe? | 或者是果酱甜甜圈上的鱼子酱? |
[06:01] | No. | 没有 |
[06:08] | Mr. Dunbrook… we need to know who was programmed into your biometric lock system. | Dunbrook先生… 我们需要知道 可以通过生物安全锁的人的名单 |
[06:13] | I’m sure my son told you,that’s confidential information. | 我相信我儿子已经告诉你们了 这是机密信息 |
[06:16] | So,I’m sorry,Detective,but you’re out of luck. | 不好意思 警官 我无能为力 |
[06:20] | You’re claiming somebody tried to kill you. | 你宣称有人试图谋杀你 |
[06:21] | Why not cooperate with our investigation instead of obstructing it? | 为什么要阻挠我们而不是和我们合作呢? |
[06:25] | I’ve given you my prints,my DNA,my time. | 我给了你们我的指纹 我的DNA信息 我的时间 |
[06:28] | But I’m a newspaper man. | 但是我是个新闻人 |
[06:30] | My father has sources to protect. | 我父亲有一些保密的信息 |
[06:32] | That include whoever took the body? | 包括保护那个移走尸体的人? |
[06:34] | Come on,Taylor. | 拜托 Taylor |
[06:36] | I’m the innocent man here. | 我是清白无辜的 |
[06:37] | An innocent man calls 911 first. | 清白的人会先打911报警 |
[06:40] | You called your son,and then your lawyer. | 而你先打给了你儿子 然后是你的律师 |
[06:46] | We only have your prints on the biometric lock. | 安全锁上只有你的指纹 |
[06:48] | There’s no evidence that anybody else touched it. | 没有证据显示有别人碰过它 |
[06:50] | So,that leads me to believe that the man who went out the window entered this office with you. | 这只能让我联想到 这个跌出窗外的人 是和你一起进的办公室 |
[06:55] | A discussion turned into an argument. | 讨论引发了争执 |
[06:57] | And ultimately,you gave him a different view of the city. | 最后情急之下 你只能让他欣赏了另一角度下的纽约 |
[07:02] | Those are hazy facts,at best. | 说好听点 你也只是你的想象而已 |
[07:04] | I’d check them out before I ran with that story. | 我写故事之前至少会好好调查清楚 |
[07:08] | You don’t have to worry about that. | 你不必为此担心 |
[07:10] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[07:18] | Got a couple of teeth. | 找到了些牙齿 |
[07:20] | A bicuspid… | 双尖牙… |
[07:23] | Incisor. | 门牙 |
[07:27] | Our vic probably hit chin first,force knocked them right out. | 被害人可能是先撞到了下颚 重击导致牙齿掉落 |
[07:36] | Now,the blood over here is inconsistent with the spatter pattern. | 这边的血迹和血液喷溅范围不吻合 |
[07:45] | There is a slight tread mark. | 这边有个模糊的脚印 |
[07:48] | Possibly from the toe of shoes. | 应该是鞋尖造成的 |
[07:51] | It’s an odd angle,though. | 不过角度很奇怪 |
[07:53] | It’s as if somebody tapped our vic’s bloody feet onto the sidewalk. | 看起来是有人移动受害人的脚时 印在人行道上的 |
[07:57] | First piece of evidence that someone removed the body; but why? | 第一次有证据显示有人移动了尸体 但是为什么呢? |
[07:59] | Maybe our vic’s identity incriminated his accomplice. | 也许受害人的身份会使得他的同伙受到牵连 |
[08:02] | I-I just…I don’t see | 但是我没有发现任何拖动的痕迹或是指纹 |
[08:06] | there’s no evidence to indicate somebody else was here. | 没有任何证据表明这里出现过别人 |
[08:08] | Yeah,but there’s got to be. | 但是一定有 |
[08:10] | Officer Liu? | Liu警官? |
[08:30] | You okay? | 没事吧? |
[08:30] | Yeah,yeah,hold on. You got to wait for it. | 没事 你等下 |
[08:32] | For what? | 等什么? |
[08:39] | A polar bear in the middle of New York City. | 北极熊出现在了纽约市中心 |
[08:42] | Global warming’s worse than I thought. | 全球变暖现象比我想象的还要严重啊 |
[08:46] | It’s trash bag art. | 那是垃圾袋艺术 |
[08:48] | Basically,people create all kinds of creatures–dogs,giraffes… | 人们会做不同样子的生物 狗啦 长颈鹿啦… |
[08:53] | They tie them to the subway grates and passing trains fill them with life. | 他们把它绑在地铁的通风口上 路过的地铁会让它们栩栩如生 |
[08:58] | This… print here… | 看这里… 留下的痕迹… |
[09:03] | could be evidence of our accomplice. | 同伙的证据出现了 |
[09:05] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[09:07] | Car could have driven up,got into the backseat,opened the passenger door, | 车开过来 从后座打开乘客门 |
[09:10] | but as he dragged the body,got caught up on the bag, | 当他拖动尸体时 被袋子缠住了 |
[09:14] | leaving the bloody print,loaded the body,and then drove off. | 留下了血痕 装上尸体 开车走人 |
[09:23] | You know what they say. | 你知道有句话叫 |
[09:25] | One man’s trash is another person’s art. | 某人的垃圾 是另一个的艺术品 |
[09:28] | Or another woman’s evidence. | 也或者是另一个女人的证据 |
[10:03] | So I hear our only witness is a polar bear? | 我听说我们唯一的证人是个北极熊? |
[10:06] | Yeah,a very uncooperative polar bear. | 没错 一只非常不合作的北极熊 |
[10:08] | This hand print is fragmented. | 手印零零碎碎的 |
[10:10] | Fingerprints are smudged. | 指纹很模糊 |
[10:11] | It’s going to take a little time. | 可得花上点时间了 |
[10:13] | All right,well,I took a look at the box cutter from Dunbrook’s office; | 好吧 我检查了从Dunbrook办公室 找到的切割刀 |
[10:16] | found fabric fibers from his suit. | 上面找到了他西装的衣物纤维 |
[10:18] | So it looks like the attack weapon,no prints. | 看上去是凶器 没有指纹 |
[10:20] | But I did find traces of sucrose on the handle. | 但是我在把手上找到了蔗糖的成分 |
[10:23] | Sugar,huh? | 糖? |
[10:24] | What else you got? | 还有什么发现? |
[10:25] | Well,we got a biometric lock that smells like strawberries. | 安全锁闻起来有草莓味道 |
[10:29] | I don’t know,maybe Dunbrook pissed off a pastry chef? | 我不明白 难道Dunbrook惹火了一个甜点师傅? |
[10:31] | Maybe. Because nothing in this case adds up. | 也许吧 反正这案子也毫无头绪 |
[10:34] | We’ve got a guy who gets into an ultra-secure building,bypasses a biometric lock | 一个人闯入了高度安检的大楼 通过了生物技术安全锁 |
[10:38] | and attacks Dunbrook with nothing more than a tool you can get at a hardware store. | 用一把从工具店就能买到的工具袭击Dunbrook |
[10:42] | Well,maybe the box cutter was for something else. | 也许切割刀有别的用途 |
[10:44] | The subpoena came through for the information on Dunbrook’s biometric lock system. | 通过法庭程序得到了Dunbrook安全锁的资料 |
[10:49] | Now correct me if I’m wrong here, | 如果我说错了 请纠正我 |
[10:51] | but the attacker who hit the pavement and went missing, | 砸到人行道 然后失踪的袭击者 |
[10:54] | we know that was a guy,right? | 那是个男人 对吧? |
[10:57] | DNA confirmed male. | DNA确认了是男性 |
[10:58] | Okay,because according to the lock’s electronic record, | 好吧 但是根据安全锁的电子记录 |
[11:00] | the last person to enter Dunbrook’s office five minutes before he did… | 最后一个比Dunbrook早5分钟进入办公室的… |
[11:04] | was a woman. | 是个女人 |
[11:06] | That can’t be right. | 这不可能 |
[11:08] | There were no prints on that lock other than Dunbrook’s. | 安全锁上只有Dunbrook的指纹 |
[11:10] | It wasn’t wiped down prior to him touching it. | 在他碰之前也没有擦拭的痕迹 |
[11:12] | And man or woman,it’s not possible to access the lock without leaving any prints behind. | 无论男女 都没有可能不留下指纹就通过安全锁 |
[11:16] | It is if you’re Ann Steele. | 如果是Ann Steele就可以 |
[11:22] | Ann had access to people a lot more powerful than me. | Ann认识很多比我有权的人 |
[11:25] | Her business card said she was a consultant. | 她名片上说她是个顾问 |
[11:28] | You sure we have the right woman? | 你确定我们找对了人? |
[11:30] | Ann Steele,35 years old– fix the problems for the rich and famous. | Ann Steele 35岁 专为富人和名人解决问题 |
[11:34] | And she was murdered seven months ago. | 而她7个月前被谋杀了 |
[11:46] | This is Harbor Division India-Alpha-Five-Niner. | 这里是海港分局 Indiaα59号 |
[11:48] | We’ve recovered the body in the vicinity of Pier 40. | 我们在40号码头附近发现了具尸体 |
[11:51] | We’ll be touching down momentarily. | 我们将立刻降落 |
[12:02] | Hey,Harbor Division Police called it in. | 嘿 海港警察分局打来的电话 |
[12:04] | I think this might be the guy that attacked Dunbrook. | 我觉得这可能是袭击Dunbrook的那个人 |
[12:09] | Injuries are consistent with a significant fall. | 伤情符合从高空坠落的情况 |
[12:11] | No chance he’s a jumper– maybe from a bridge? | 没可能只是从高处跳下– 也许从桥上? |
[12:14] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[12:16] | Glass fragments most likely came from him crashing through a window. | 玻璃碎片很像是他破窗而出时粘上的 |
[12:20] | The facial injuries suggest he collided with something hard. | 面部的伤痕显示他碰撞了某种硬物 |
[12:22] | Subway grate. | 地铁栅栏 |
[12:24] | Looks like he hit face-first. | 看起来他先撞到了脸 |
[12:28] | This type of trauma indicates that he may have been slightly vertical when he fell. | 这类外伤显示他可能是近似垂直下落 |
[12:33] | Since most dead bodies fall horizontally, | 因为大部分的死尸都是水平下落的 |
[12:35] | he was must likely alive when he went through the window. | 他破窗而出的时候很可能还活着 |
[12:39] | Supports Dunbrook’s version of the events. | 支持了Dunbrook所说的版本 |
[12:42] | Suspect fell through the window during the struggle. | 在打斗过程中疑犯摔出了窗 |
[12:46] | Somebody did a pretty thorough job searching his clothes. | 有人把他的衣服彻底搜了个遍 |
[12:48] | I take it we didn’t get an I.D. on him? | 我看我们没可能弄清楚他的身份了? |
[12:51] | Pockets were already turned out when he was pulled from the water. | 他从水里被拉出来的时候 口袋已经被翻出来了 |
[12:53] | Don’t expect to get anything from fingerprints. | 也别指望在指纹上会有所收获 |
[12:54] | Take a look. | 看 |
[12:59] | It looks like his fingertips were snipped off. | 看起来他的指尖被削去了 |
[13:01] | Whoever dumped him definitely wanted his I.D. to remain a mystery. | 不管是谁弃的尸 希望他的身份始终是个迷 |
[13:54] | Facial reconstruction will take some time,but I brought the vic’s last meal. | 面部重建需要花点时间 但是我带来了受害者最后的晚餐 |
[13:59] | It was ingested very close to T.O.D. | 摄入的时间和死亡时间很接近 |
[14:01] | That could help us determine where he was before he broke into Dunbrook’s office. | 那可能帮我们确定在闯入 Dunbrook办公室前他在哪里 |
[14:05] | Yeah,I’m not sure what they’re made of,but they did give off a distinct strawberry scent. | 我没法确定它们使用什么做的 但是它们的确散发出很明显的草莓香味 |
[14:10] | Danny mentioned smelling the same scent at Dunbrook’s office. | Danny提到过在Dunbrook办公室 闻过同样的气味 |
[14:14] | Maybe some type of candy? | 也许是某种糖果? |
[14:16] | I see ridge detail there. | 我看到了脊线细化 |
[14:22] | What kind of candy has a fingerprint? | 哪种糖果会有指纹呢? |
[14:54] | You found Ann Steele’s fingerprints in the vic’s stomach? | 你在受害者的胃里 找到Ann Steele的指纹? |
[14:57] | Our attacker’s last meal was made up of gelatin,sugar and strawberry flavor. | 袭击者最后的晚餐 是凝胶 食糖还有草莓香料做的 |
[15:03] | All you’d need to do is get a good set of Ann Steele’s prints,create a 3-D mold… | 你要做的就是得到一副完好的 Ann Steele指纹 创造一个3D模型… |
[15:11] | pour in the gelatin,let it harden and voila,an all-access pass. | 倒入凝胶 使其变硬 接着瞧 畅通无阻 |
[15:16] | The chemical makeup of the gelatin would allow the intruder’s body heat to seep through, | 而凝胶的化学结构又会让 侵入者的体热散发出来 |
[15:20] | but prevent any oils or epithelials from being left behind. | 却又防止留下任何油脂或者上皮组织 |
[15:24] | Right,plus the sugar prints wouldn’t have left any discernible ridge detail on the glass. | 对 另外食糖指纹又不会在玻璃上 留下任何脊线细化(指纹) |
[15:30] | And once the attacker gained access, | 一旦侵入着得到进入权限 |
[15:35] | he ate the evidence. | 他就吃掉了证据 |
[15:37] | That explains why Danny smelled strawberry on the biometric locks | 那也就解释了为什么Danny 在生物锁上闻到了草莓味 |
[15:40] | and found sugar on the box cutter and how a dead woman opened that door. | 在切割刀上找到了糖 还有一个死去的女人怎么打开的那扇门 |
[15:45] | Seems to support Dunbrook’s story that somebody broke into his office. | 似乎吻合Dunbrook的故事 是有人闯进了他办公室 |
[15:50] | The question is,where’d find Ann Steele’s fingerprints to make a mold in the first place? | 问题是 一开始是怎么找到 Ann Steele的指纹来做模型的? |
[15:56] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | – 给你 – 谢谢 |
[16:00] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[16:01] | Flack red-flagged Dunbrook’s financials. | Flack对Dunbrook的财政情况做了标记 |
[16:05] | Ann Steele used to be on his payroll. | 他以前给Ann Steele付薪水的 |
[16:07] | Okay,that makes sense. | 好吧 那就说的通了 |
[16:08] | She’s a fixer,and Dunbrook’s the type to pay someone like Steele. | 她是个”完结者” 而Dunbrook 正是Steele的典型客户 |
[16:12] | Maybe she was working with him to shut down somebody he had a problem with. | 也许她在帮他解决给他困扰的什么人 |
[16:16] | Or that person had a problem with Dunbrook and Steele never had a chance to finish her job. | 或者是某人想给Dunbrook找点茬 而Steele还没机会完成她的工作 |
[16:26] | The chief. | 局长 |
[16:27] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[16:31] | I would like Taylor removed from the case. | 我希望Taylor不再调查这个案子 |
[16:34] | Mr. Dunbrook,I guarantee you there’s no vendetta here. | Dunbrook先生 我向你保证 这之间绝对没有仇恨的成分在 |
[16:38] | Well,he’s digging into my bank accounts,my personal investments. | 他调查我的银行账户 我的个人投资 |
[16:41] | I mean,hell… I mean,he’s treating me like I’m a suspect. | 我是说 该死… 我的意思是 他把我当疑犯了 |
[16:45] | If that were the case,we’d all be having this conversation downstairs in interrogation. | 如果是那样的话 我们就会在楼下审讯室里谈话了 |
[16:50] | Isn’t it true,Taylor,that,uh… | 是真的吗 Taylor 那个 呃… |
[16:52] | you just don’t like anybody who’ got more power than you do? | 你就是不喜欢任何比你更有能力的人? |
[16:55] | What I don’t like is someone who thinks he can buy the department with a $20 million donation. | 我不喜欢的是有人认为 他捐2千万就能买下警局 |
[16:59] | Mac,no one buys anything here. | Mac 这里没人买任何东西 |
[17:03] | Now watch what you imply about the department. | 现在看看你暗示局里发生了些什么 |
[17:05] | Especially when it’s not true. | 特别当这都不是真的的时候 |
[17:07] | We’re not for sale. | 我们是非卖品 |
[17:08] | Well,somebody breaks into my office and they try to kill me. | 有人闯进了我办公室 他们想要杀我 |
[17:11] | Now what part of that reality suggests that I’m anything other than a victim? | 你们到底为什么觉得 我不仅仅是一个受害者而已? |
[17:15] | Why don’t we start with the part you left out? | 我们为什么不从你略去的部分说起呢? |
[17:17] | Your relationship with Ann Steele. | 你和Ann Steele的关系 |
[17:20] | What does she have to do with this case? | 她和这个案子有什么关系? |
[17:22] | Her prints were used to access his security system. | 有人用她的指纹进入了安全系统 |
[17:25] | And the fact that she’s dead is a little curious. | 而她死亡的事实则就有点古怪了 |
[17:27] | Well,Steele sometimes worked for me as a consultant. | Steele有时给我做顾问 |
[17:30] | I guess,her… her identity wasn’t removed from the security system,I suppose. | 我猜 她…她的身份 没从安全系统中剔除 我这么想 |
[17:35] | Look… a dead body was taken from the streets. | 听着…一具死尸从大街上被带走 |
[17:39] | Now I am no detective, | 我虽然不是侦探 |
[17:40] | but that probably means there’s somebody still out there that wants to kill me. | 也能想到这可能说明外面还有人想要杀我 |
[17:45] | So why don’t you stop harassing me and spend a little more time trying to solve the case? | 为什么你不能让我清静会 花点时间去破案呢? 你对Dunbrook发的传票― |
[17:57] | went straight to the mayor’s office and landed right in my lap. | 直接去了市长办公室 现在就在我这里 |
[18:01] | Tread lightly on this one. | 小心处理这个案子 |
[18:03] | The city and the mayor aren’t my problem. | 城市和市长都不是我的问题 |
[18:05] | Solving this case is. | 破案才是 |
[18:07] | What’s going on,Mac? | 怎么了 Mac? |
[18:09] | Everything I’ve seen on this case points to self-defense. | 我怎么看这个案子都像是正当防卫 |
[18:12] | Dunbrook isn’t cooperating with the investigation. | Dunbrook并不配合调查 |
[18:14] | It’s his word against a dead man’s. | 对于这个死去的男人都是他的一面之辞 |
[18:17] | Look,I don’t like the game any more than you do, | 听着 我一点都不比你更喜欢这种游戏 |
[18:21] | but we’re still going to play it. | 但是我们还得玩 |
[18:24] | You find something that sets off that man,make sure I’m in the loop. | 你查到那个人什么线索的话 一定要让我知道 |
[18:32] | Last night,a man whose identity has yet to be determined tried to kill me in my office. | 昨晚 一个身份未明的男子 想要在我的办公室杀我 |
[18:40] | His accomplice,who is still at large,removed the body from the scene. | 他那个仍然逍遥法外的同谋 从现场带走了他的尸体 |
[18:45] | I’ll take your questions. | 我现在开始回答你们的问题 |
[18:46] | Mr. Dunbrook,what about that body? | Dunbrook先生 那具尸体怎么样了? |
[18:48] | You have anything to do with its disappearance? | 你和他的失踪有关吗? |
[18:51] | No. I have no idea what happened to the man who attacked me. | 没有 我不知道 袭击我的那个人到底出了什么事 |
[18:55] | The police have made this case a priority,and I can sense their presence at every turn. | 警方已经优先处理这个案件了 而且我处处能够感受到他们的忙碌 |
[19:00] | Is that because you bought them with $20 million? | 那是不是因为你给了他们2千万? |
[19:03] | Well,that was a donation I made to the city on behalf of its residents,my neighbors. | 我捐款是代表城市的居民 我的邻里 |
[19:08] | I don’t expect,nor do I warrant, | 并不是希望或者被保证 |
[19:10] | any special consideration regardless of my special relationship with the mayor. | 能受到什么特殊的照顾 即便我和市长的私人关系很不错 |
[19:18] | Everybody down,now! | 大家蹲下 马上! |
[19:22] | Which way?! | 哪边?! |
[19:23] | Get down! | 蹲下! |
[19:25] | Get down! | 蹲下! |
[19:31] | You hit? | 你中枪了吗? |
[19:32] | No,I’m fine. | 没 我很好 |
[19:34] | Secure that building across the street. | 控制住街那边的大楼 |
[19:38] | Get down. | 蹲下 |
[19:40] | I told you I’m okay. | 我告诉过你我很好 |
[19:40] | I’m okay,everybody. | 大家 我没事 |
[19:47] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[20:15] | You still think I have something to hide? | 你还认为我有所隐瞒? |
[20:18] | I think you’re a lucky man. | 我认为你是个幸运的人 |
[20:20] | Do your job. | 干你的活吧 |
[20:29] | Bullet’s a .38. | 子弹是点38口径的 |
[20:32] | It’s pretty damaged. | 被破坏的很严重 |
[20:33] | May be able to find some usable stria. | 也许能找到些有用的线痕 |
[20:37] | Any word from Flack? | Flack那里有消息吗? |
[20:38] | Yeah. He’s checking surveillance and running plates. | 有 他查了监视录像 车牌号码 |
[20:41] | It’s very strange– nobody saw the shooter. | 很奇怪–没人看到枪手 |
[20:43] | Or convenient. | 或者说没看到是不想惹麻烦 |
[20:45] | Mac,Dunbrook may have thrown somebody out the window, | Mac Dunbrook也许是把人扔出了窗外 |
[20:47] | but he certainly didn’t shoot at himself. | 但是他肯定不会向自己开枪 |
[20:49] | I know,but my gut tells me he’s hiding something. | 我知道 但是直觉告诉我他有所隐瞒 |
[20:52] | Whatever his involvement, | 不管他牵扯进了什么事 |
[20:53] | there’s a very real possibility that whoever took that body may still want Dunbrook dead. | 不管谁带走了尸体真的很有可能 还想要Dunbrook的命 |
[20:57] | We need I.D. on our vic. | 我们需要知道受害者的身份 |
[21:25] | Mac,I finally managed to put together the bloody prints Stella found on the polar bear. | Mac 我终于设法把Stella从 北极熊上面找到的带血指纹拼到一起了 |
[21:34] | And I ran it. | 我查了系统 |
[21:39] | You sure this is right? | 你肯定? |
[21:40] | Yeah,the guy who took the body from the crime scene’s FBI. | 是的 把尸体从现场带走的人是FBI |
[21:51] | Hawkes,stop what you’re doing and let me see what you have right now. | Hawkes 停下你手上的工作 让我看看你都有什么发现 |
[22:00] | I’ve seen him before. | 我以前见过他 |
[22:07] | I’ve seen both these guys before. | 他们俩我都见过 |
[22:10] | This guy,the guy Dunbrook threw out his window… | Dunbrook扔出窗户的那个家伙… |
[22:15] | he’s FBI,too. | 他也是个FBI |
[22:24] | Agents Walsh and Johnson approached me at the armored car heist six months ago. | Walsh和Johnson探员在6个月前 武装车抢劫案时来找的我 |
[22:29] | They wanted to know about Ann Steele’s flash drive. | 他们想要知道Ann Steele那个U盘的事 |
[22:39] | Well,you obviously know something I don’t about what’s going on here, | 你显然知道某些我不知道的情况 |
[22:42] | so now that you’ve scooped me out of a crime scene, | 既然你们已经把我从犯罪现场捞了出来 |
[22:44] | why don’t you tell me what the hell that is? | 为什么不有话直说呢? |
[22:47] | The drive contained some extremely sensitive information about some very important people, | 那个U盘存有某些大人物的 极端敏感信息 |
[22:51] | some at the highest levels of government. | 有些还是政府的最高层人物 |
[22:52] | But you knew that. | 但是你知道的 |
[22:55] | Steele was killed over the information on that drive. | Steele因为盘里的那些资料而被杀 |
[22:57] | When it was in our possession,I got a look at it. | 当它在我们的管辖范围时 我看了一下 |
[22:59] | I can think of a few tabloid editors who’d kill for it,too. | 里面有些小报编辑 做梦都想得到的丑闻内幕 |
[23:01] | Sexual allegations,bribery,blackmail. | 性丑闻 受贿 勒索 |
[23:03] | You name it,Steele was into it. | 你只要提出来 Steele就能查得到 |
[23:05] | When we recovered the drive,it went into the property warehouse and was stolen. | 后来U盘被送去了证物房但被偷了 |
[23:10] | And the theft of the flash drive was an inside job. | 而且偷U盘的是内鬼 |
[23:14] | vin Cross,a property clerk,took it. | Kevin Cross 证物房工作人员 拿走了 |
[23:17] | And then he turned up dead. | 而接着他就死了 |
[23:21] | .38 slug in his forehead. | 点38口径的枪正中前额 |
[23:23] | Ann Steel’s flash drive nowhere to be found. | Ann Steel的U盘就再也找不到了 |
[23:27] | Walsh and Johnson were across the street surveilling Cross’ murder investigation. | Walsh和Johnson就在街的另外一头 监视着Cross谋杀案的调查 |
[23:32] | The FBI has the resources to get a hold of Ann Steele’s prints and to engineer them out of gelatin, | FBI有途径拿到Ann Steele的指纹 再转移到凝胶上去 |
[23:37] | but why would they illegally break into Dunbrook’s office and attack him? | 但他们为什么要非法闯入 Dunbrook的办公室袭击他呢? |
[23:43] | The box cutter. | 切割刀 |
[23:44] | Like you said,Danny,maybe it was for something else. | 像你说的 Danny 也许是为了别的事 |
[23:48] | I don’t think Walsh went into Dunbrook’s office to attack him. | 我认为Walsh去Dunbrook办公室 不是为了袭击他 |
[23:51] | He and Johnson were looking for something; | 他和Johnson是去找东西的 |
[23:53] | the same thing they were looking for when they picked me up. | 他们找上我时也是在找那样东西 |
[23:55] | Ann Steele’s flash drive. | Ann Steele的U盘 |
[23:57] | Why did the FBI think Dunbrook had it? | FBI为什么认为U盘在Dunbrook手上? |
[23:59] | And why do they want it? | 他们为什么想要那个U盘? |
[24:01] | Let’s ask them. | 去问问他们好了 |
[24:05] | I have evidence that Agent Walsh broke into Robert Dunbrook’s office and attacked him. | 有证据表明Walsh探员闯入Robert Dunbrood的办公室袭击了他 |
[24:09] | After Walsh fell to his death, | Walsh坠楼身亡后 |
[24:11] | I believe his partner,Agent Johnson,removed his body from the crime scene, | 我们认为他的搭档 Johnson探员 从犯罪现场移走了他的尸体 |
[24:14] | and then cut off his fingertips to prevent a positive I.D. | 随后切除了他指尖的皮肤 好让我们无法辨明死者身份 |
[24:18] | You want to tell me what the hell is going on here? | 你能告诉我到底是怎么回事吗? |
[24:23] | Well,that all sounds like speculation to me,Detective. | 听起来这些都是你的猜想 警探 |
[24:26] | Oh,except for one thing. | 除了一件事之外 |
[24:28] | Agent Walsh is in our morgue. | Walsh探员在我们停尸房 |
[24:31] | Where’s Johnson? | Johnson在哪儿? |
[24:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:36] | And I can’t speak to why those agents were in Mr. Dunbrook’s office. | 我也不知道那些探员为何会在 Dunbrook先生的办公室 |
[24:39] | You guys investigating Dunbrook? | 你们在调查Dunbrook? |
[24:41] | Do you have evidence that he took Ann Steele’s flash drive? | 你们有证据显示他拿了 Ann Steele的U盘? |
[24:44] | This is the first I’ve heard of a flash drive. | 我头回听说什么U盘的事 |
[24:47] | And I don’t know anything about Ann Steele. | 我不知道什么Ann Steele的事 |
[24:50] | Whatever Walsh and Johnson were doing,it wasn’t official FBI business. | Walsh和Johnson干的 都不是FBI的官方行为 |
[24:55] | They were fired six months ago. | 他们半年前被解雇了 |
[24:56] | Why? | 为什么? |
[24:58] | I’m not at liberty to discuss it. | 我无权讨论此事 |
[25:00] | One of your agents is dead. | 你们一名探员死了 |
[25:01] | Another one could have taken a shot at Robert Dunbrook. | 另一名可能对Robert Dunbrook开枪 |
[25:04] | Former agents. | 前探员 |
[25:06] | You useless son of a bitch. | 你个没用的畜生 |
[25:08] | You’re protecting yourself. | 你净顾着护着自己 |
[25:12] | I’m gonna find out what those two agents have to do with my case, | 我会查明那两名探员 跟我的案子有什么干系的 |
[25:15] | and if I happen to expose whatever the FBI is trying to hide… | 要是我碰巧揭了你们FBI 想隐瞒的老底的话… |
[25:19] | that’s on you. | 那都算你头上 |
[25:24] | You get anything from the bullet I found at the press confence? | 我在记者招待会上找到的弹壳 有什么发现没? |
[25:26] | No,it’s too damaged. | 没发现 损坏太严重了 |
[25:28] | No way to run it through IBIS. | 没法从IBIS里查 |
[25:29] | What about Johnson’s location? | Johnson人在哪儿? |
[25:31] | Flack’s got two unis on his house and an APB out on his car. | Flack在Johnson家安排了2组人蹲守 对他的车发布了全境通告 |
[25:35] | You still think that Walsh and Johnson went after Dunbrook to get the flash drive? | 你认为Walsh和Johnson追着Dunbrook 还是为了把U盘拿回来? |
[25:39] | Yeah,but why would Dunbrook want it? | 对 但Dunbrook为什么想要那个U盘呢? |
[26:13] | Mac,I went back and I tried to remember everything I could from Ann Steele’s flash drive. | Mac 我回忆了一下 尽力回想了Ann Steele U盘里的内容 |
[26:17] | Then I cross-referenced that info | 然后对照了U盘里的信息 |
[26:19] | against the stories that were published in Dunbrook’s paper The New York Ledger. | 和Dunbrook报纸<搜罗纽约>上刊登的故事 |
[26:23] | Mac,there were seven stories that matched. | Mac 有7个相符的故事 |
[26:25] | Dunbrook knew what Ann Steele kept on that drive. | Dunbrook知道U盘在Ann Steele手上 |
[26:29] | Dirt on the rich and famous,politicians,government. | 富人名流 政客政府的绯闻流言 |
[26:32] | It’s an invaluable source to a newspaperman. | 对于报业商人而言 这是不可估量的财富 |
[26:34] | The only problem is these stories don’t prove that Dunbrook is in possession of the drive. | 唯一的问题是 这些故事不能证明 U盘就在Dunbrook手上 |
[26:39] | For all we know,he could have bought the information from Ann Steele when she was alive. | 我们目前知道的来看 可能是他在Ann Steele活着的时候 从她手上买来的 |
[26:42] | It’s possible. | 有这个可能 |
[26:43] | But look at the dates. | 但看看日期 |
[26:47] | All these stories were published after Steele and Cross were killed. | 所有这些故事都是在Steele 和Cross遇害后刊登的 |
[26:50] | So Dunbrook could have paid whoever stole the drive for the information, | 所以Dunbrook有可能付钱给 偷了U盘的人 以换取消息 |
[26:55] | or he’s in possession of the drive himself. | 或者U盘就在他自己手里 |
[26:57] | He was the only witness to what happened in his office. | 办公室里发生的事 他是唯一目击证人 |
[27:01] | And maybe he discovered that Walsh was looking for the drive. | 也许他发现了Walsh在找那个U盘 |
[27:15] | How’d you get in my office? | 你到我办公室来干嘛? |
[27:18] | The flash drive. | 把U盘给我 |
[27:19] | Give it to me or I’ll tell everybody you have it. | 给我 不然我告诉大家U盘在你手上 |
[27:21] | I want you to get the hell out of my office. | 我要你从我办公室滚出去 |
[27:47] | We could be looking at Dunbrook for manslaughter. | 我们能考虑追究Dunbrook过失杀人 |
[27:50] | And if he does have possession of the drive, | 如果U盘确实在他手上的话 |
[27:53] | he may have had something to do with the murder of the property clerk,Kevin Cross. | 他就可能与证物管理员Kevin Cross的 遇害有关 |
[27:57] | Dunbrook could be behind this whole story. | Dunbrook可能是整件事背后的黑手 |
[28:02] | Hey,what you got there? | 嘿 那是什么? |
[28:04] | The future of Dunbrook Media. | Dunbrook传播媒体的未来 |
[28:07] | I recovered this at the crime scene in Dunbrook’s office. | 我从Dunbrook办公室的犯罪现场拿回来的 |
[28:10] | The LCD is like an electronic billboard. | 液晶显示器就像个电子公告牌 |
[28:12] | You can have three advertisements where you only normally could have one. | 能同时登3条广告 而传统的封面上只能有1条 |
[28:15] | A real moneymaker,you know? | 真是个会赚钱的主 |
[28:17] | So I pulled the evidence from the Kevin Cross file,our property clerk. | 所以我调出了我们证物管理员 Kevin Cross档案里的证据 |
[28:20] | Now,he was shot with a Smith & Wesson .38 Special. | 现在 他被一把史密斯威森 点38左轮枪击中 |
[28:25] | And look at the trace we collected from his wound. | 看看从他伤口里收集到的微量痕迹 |
[28:28] | Battery acid,polyethylene,black dye,titanium dioxide. | 电池用酸 聚乙烯 黑色燃料 还有二氧化钛 |
[28:32] | There’s about a thousand uses for this stuff. | 这些东西有一千种用途 |
[28:33] | Make it a thousand and one. | 算是一千零一种吧 |
[28:34] | It’s also used in electronic ink technology. | 它们也被用于电子墨水技术 |
[28:37] | E-Ink for short. | 简称E-墨水 |
[28:38] | Dunbrook’s company’s been doing the tech on this magazine cover for the last year. | Dunbrook他们公司近些年正在研制 运用这种技术的杂志封面 |
[28:42] | The LCD contains microcapsules, | 电子显示器中含有微囊 |
[28:44] | okay,that are filled with charged particles of either black dye or titanium oxide. | 里面填充了黑色染料或二氧化钛颗粒 |
[28:48] | Now,the trace that we collected from Kevin Cross’ bullet | 现在 从Kevin Cross的枪伤中 |
[28:51] | wound’s an exact match to the E-Ink I pulled from my test copy. | 找到与测试样本中的E-墨水中 相吻合的痕迹 |
[28:56] | I mean,how it got out of the magazine and onto Cross,I have no idea. | 不过这个是怎么从杂志上转到Cross身上的 我还毫无头绪 |
[29:01] | What if our killer used the magazine to hide the gun? | 如果凶手用杂志来挡住枪呢? |
[29:07] | Then the bullet grazed it just before it went into Cross. | 然后子弹先擦过杂志 再击中了Cross |
[29:13] | And that’s how the E-Ink trace transferred. | E-墨水就是这样被转移的 |
[29:17] | I don’t buy Dunbrook as the shooter. | 我认为开枪的不是Dunbrook |
[29:19] | I mean,he’d definitely have somebody doing his dirty work for him. | 肯定有人去替他干这些脏活 |
[29:21] | Unless it was personal. | 除非涉及了私人恩怨 |
[29:23] | Let’s say that Cross stole the flash drive for Dunbrook. | 假设Cross替Dunbrook偷了U盘 |
[29:27] | Then he went to him for more money. | 然后他去找他要钱 |
[29:29] | Dunbrook refused,so Cross threatened to rat him out. | Dunbrook不愿付钱 Cross威胁要去举报他 |
[29:34] | The flash drive is the connection to all of this. | U盘是与这一切相关的纽带 |
[29:36] | We need to find it. | 我们得找到那个U盘 |
[29:43] | Trace from magazines? | 杂志上的微痕? |
[29:45] | Newspaper articles? | 报纸上的文章? |
[29:48] | You don’t have enough evidence,and I think you know that. | 你这些证据还不够 我想你也明白 |
[29:50] | We’ve gotten warrants with less. I think you know that. | 更少的证据我们都拿到过搜查令 我想你也明白的 |
[29:53] | Not for Robert Dunbrook. | 但对Robert Dunbrook不够 |
[29:55] | Mac… I trust you,but we need more. | Mac… 我相信你 但我们还要别的证据 |
[29:59] | Talk to the DA. | 跟检察官谈谈 |
[30:01] | Put me in front of a sympathetic judge,and I’ll do the rest. | 帮我找个有同情心的法官 其他的让我来 |
[30:06] | Look,the judge could be my uncle. | 就算法官是我叔叔 |
[30:08] | My forituncle. | 还是我最喜欢的叔叔 |
[30:09] | By the time that warrant gets to his bench,someone will have already whispered in his ear. | 等搜查令到他家门口时 早就有人先给他通风报信了 |
[30:15] | That’s called corruption. | 这叫腐败 |
[30:16] | Call it whatever you like. | 随你说吧 |
[30:17] | It’s been going on in this town for a hundred years and will continue for another hundred. | 这种事在城里已经历经百年了 并仍将再持续百年 |
[30:22] | Now,we get one shot at a guy like Dunbrook. | 现在 对付像Dunbrook这种人 我们只有一次机会 |
[30:26] | You miss,it could mean both of our careers. | 不能一击致命 咱俩的饭碗就不保了 |
[30:40] | Hey,heard the Chief was a little stingy with the search warrant. | 嘿 听说头儿不乐意去申请搜查令 |
[30:43] | He needs more. | 他要更充足的证据 |
[30:45] | Sounds like subtext for “play it safe.” | 言外之意像是 “别引火上身” |
[30:47] | I’m not gonna wait around while Sinclair decides his next political maneuver. | 我可不会坐等Sinclair去决定 下一步政治手腕的 |
[30:53] | You looking for more connects between Dunbrook and the flash drive? | 你要找Dunbrook与U盘间更多的关联? |
[30:56] | No,I’m looking for trace evidence. | 不 我要找微痕证据 |
[30:58] | The kind that won’t fit in a petri dish. | 不是那种能在培养皿里找的证据 |
[31:01] | Okay,articles about Dunbrook’s taxes,investment,business deals. | 关于Dunbrook的赋税 投资 商业买卖的文章 |
[31:04] | You’re thinking Dunbrook may have made some small mistake | 你认为Dunbrook可能犯了些小错 |
[31:07] | and maybe some media source other than his own paper picked up on it? | 比如某些别的媒体报道过的 而不是她自己报纸报道的消息? |
[31:11] | There’s more than one way to hook a fish. | 钓鱼的方法可不止一种 |
[31:13] | They got Al Capone on tax evasion. | Al Capone因为逃税被逮了 |
[31:15] | Son of Sam was brought in on a parking ticket. | 山姆之子栽在了一张停车罚单上 |
[31:19] | If we can’t get Dunbrook on murder yet,we’ll find something else to arrest him for. | 如果我们还不能因谋杀逮捕Dunbrook 我们会找到别的罪名逮捕他的 |
[31:23] | Mac,we already pulled his financials. | Mac 我们已经调查了他的财务状况 |
[31:24] | We didn’t find anything suspicious. | 没找到任何可疑之处 |
[31:25] | On paper,the guy looks clean. | 这些人纸面上看来都清清白白的 |
[31:29] | Dunbrook’s reaction when he was shot at during his little press conference has been bothering me. | Dunbrook在记者招待会上遇到 枪击时的反映一直很困扰我 |
[31:35] | I was right next to him when the shot went off. | 开枪时我就在他身旁 |
[31:37] | Dunbrook didn’t even seem afraid or even surprised. | Dunbrook似乎毫不害怕 或是吃惊 |
[31:39] | It wasn’t an act,Hawkes. | 而且不是故意假装的 Hawkes |
[31:43] | No,he just stood up like some kind of king or god. | 他就像个国王或是上帝般的站起身来 |
[31:47] | Spoke to “the masses” as if no matter what happened,he wouldn’t be brought down. | 向”民众”说话 像是无论发生什么 他都不会被击垮 |
[31:53] | Get down! | 蹲下! |
[31:54] | I told you I’m okay. | 我说了我没事 |
[31:55] | I’m okay,everybody! | 大家听着 我没事! |
[31:57] | The guy thinks he’s untouchable. | 这人认为没人动得了他 |
[32:03] | Keep working on this for me. See what you can find. | 替我继续查下去 看看你能查出什么 |
[32:05] | Sure. | 好 |
[32:06] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿? |
[32:07] | Fishing. | 钓鱼 |
[32:12] | So,what,did I get too many cops back to work? | 怎么 我帮太多警察重回岗位了? |
[32:18] | Are you so bored the only thing you got left to do is to stick me with an unsolved murder? | 你无聊到只能拿着一桩无头悬案 无休止的烦我? |
[32:22] | Ann Steele’s flash dive was a valuable source of information | Ann Steele的U盘是宝贵的信息来源 |
[32:26] | and the man who attacked you,Agent Walsh,thought you had it. | 袭击你的人 Walsh探员 认为U盘在你手上 |
[32:32] | What went down in your office wasn’t a case of self-defense, | 发生在你办公室的不是正当防卫 |
[32:34] | it was aase of self-preservation. | 而是自我保护 |
[32:37] | Don’t know anything about a flash drive or… | 不知道什么U盘或是… |
[32:40] | was it “secret information”? | 这是”秘密信息”吗? |
[32:41] | Your headlines suggest otherwise. | 你新闻标题可不是这么回事 |
[32:45] | Where is it? | U盘在哪儿? |
[32:46] | I don’t know what you’re talking about,Taylor. | 我不知道你在说什么 Taylor |
[32:49] | But I’d invite you to look around if it would reassure you, | 我看邀请你四处看看能让你安心吧 |
[32:51] | but I see you came here empty-handed. | 不过看来你是空着手来的 |
[32:54] | You got no warrant. | 你没有搜查令 |
[32:55] | You killed a man to keep your secret quiet. | 你为了保守秘密杀了个人 |
[32:58] | Keep tap dancing,Taylor. | 继续胡乱猜测吧 Taylor |
[33:00] | You’re going to help me sell papers. | 你会让我的报纸大卖 |
[33:02] | NYPD Harasses Benefactor,”NYPD Invades Privacy…” | “纽约警局骚扰捐款人” “纽约警局侵犯个人隐私…” |
[33:07] | Now,you get the hell out of my office,or I’ll throw you out myself. | 现在滚出我的办公室 否则我就亲手把你扔出去 |
[33:11] | Will I be going through the door or the window? | 从门还是窗户? |
[33:17] | Afternoon,Mr. Dunbrook. | 下午好 Dunbrook先生 |
[33:19] | A warrant to,uh,search the premises. | 搜查令 搜查你办公室的 |
[33:26] | Now,if you’ll excuse us… | 现在 不介意我们开始吧… |
[34:09] | A Smith & Wesson .38 Special. | 史密斯威森 特制点38口径 |
[34:11] | Just what I was looking for. | 正是我们要找的 |
[35:04] | Dunbrook claims he was out of town at the time Cross was killed. | Dunbrook声称Cross被杀时不在城里 |
[35:07] | But so far,it’s just his word. | 但是至今为止 这只是他自己的说辞 |
[35:09] | What did you get on the gun? | 枪有什么发现? |
[35:10] | Degraded DNA. | 降解DNA |
[35:11] | I ran it against Dunbrook’s reference sample. | 我对比了Dunbrook的样本 |
[35:14] | It’s a match. | 相匹配 |
[35:15] | What about ballistics? | 弹道测试呢? |
[35:16] | That’s where it gets a little weird. | 这里有点奇怪 |
[35:17] | Dunbrook’s gun is the same | Dunbrook的枪和杀人凶器是同一型号 |
[35:20] | a Smith & Wesson .38 Special. | 史密斯威森 特制点38口径 |
[35:22] | But the stria on the test fire bullet doesn’t match the bullet that we pulled from Cross’ body. | 但是测试子弹上的弹道痕迹 与Cross体内子弹不符 |
[35:30] | I know there’s a connection here,I just have to find a way to prove it. | 我知道这两者有联系 但还没找到证明的方法 |
[35:36] | Taylor. | |
[35:40] | Got it. | 明白 |
[35:42] | They found the missing FBI agent. | 他们找到了失踪的FBI探员 |
[35:49] | Toll booth picked up Johnson’s car headed across the Verrazano. | 收费站发现Johnson的车 正穿过威若桑那吊桥 |
[35:52] | Couple of my guys gave chase,but backed off once he headed for the expressway. | 几名警员开车追踪 但在他开向高速公路时就停下来了 |
[35:55] | He asked for you. | 他点名找你 |
[35:59] | Can I talk to him? | 我能和他说话吗? |
[36:02] | Agent Johnson,it’s Detective Taylor. | Johnson探员 我是Taylor警探 |
[36:04] | We had to do it. We had no choice. | 我们必须这么做 我们没有选择 |
[36:07] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[36:09] | The flash drive. Taylor,you remember. | 那个U盘 Taylor 你记得的 |
[36:12] | The flash drive has everything. | 那个U盘里有所有东西 |
[36:15] | But me and Walsh,we were set up. | 但是我和Walsh 我们被陷害了 |
[36:20] | Sir,we need to get him out of the vehicle right now. | 先生 我们要尽快把他从车里移出来 |
[36:39] | Deteive Taylor. | Taylor警探 |
[36:42] | You’re a little late if you want to talk to Johnson. | 如果想和Johnson说话 那你来迟一步 |
[36:44] | He died while they were pulling him out of the car. | 他们把他从车里往外拖的过程中死了 |
[36:47] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[36:50] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[36:52] | It’s what I couldn’t give you before. | 我之前不能给你的东西 |
[36:58] | The truth. | 真相 |
[37:02] | A year ago,Walsh and Johnson were building a case against Steagle Tech for insider trading. | 一年前 Walsh和Johnson立案调查 Steagle科技公司的内幕交易 |
[37:09] | Looks like they had enough for a trial, | 貌似收集了足够证据庭审 |
[37:10] | but before they could finalize their investigation,they became the focus of one. | 但是在他们定案前 自己突然变成了案件焦点 |
[37:14] | Well,it says here that a paper trail surfaced, | 这里说出现了一份书面证据 |
[37:16] | suggesting that Walsh and Johnson had been falsifying documents. | 证明Walsh和Johnson伪造文件 |
[37:21] | They were fired. | 他俩被解雇了 |
[37:22] | And as a result,their credibility was destroyed and the case against Steagle dropped. | 结果他俩失去了可信度 导致Steagle公司的案子被撤销 |
[37:28] | I’m thinking that Ann Steele was the one who manufactured the paper trail. | 我想那份书面证据是Ann Steele做的 |
[37:32] | Those agents must have known that Dunbrook had Steele’s flash drive, | 这两探员一定知道 Dunbrook有Steele的U盘 |
[37:36] | went after it to clear their names. | 想找到以洗清自己的罪名 |
[37:38] | Dunbrook wouldn’t give it up. | Dunbrook不肯交出 |
[37:39] | Instead,he got into a struggle and Walsh went out the window. | 于是两人发生争斗 Walsh从窗户掉了下去 |
[37:43] | So he was just collateral damage. | 所以他只是炮灰了 |
[37:47] | Just like the property clerk. | 和那个证物管理员一样 |
[37:54] | Dunbrook thought he could play us from the very beginning. | Dunbrook以为自己一开始 就将我们玩弄于鼓掌之间 |
[37:58] | He thought he could buy this town… | 当他帮忙终结了消极罢工时 他以为自己收买了这座城市… |
[38:01] | buy the support of the police department when he ended the Blue Flu… | 买到了警局的支持 |
[38:06] | and his own brand of justice along with it. | 还有打着自己名号的正义 |
[38:12] | Now he’s got us cornered. | 现在他把我们逼到了绝路 |
[38:16] | It’s time to fight back. | 是回击的时候了 |
[38:19] | What are you thinking? | 你怎么想? |
[38:21] | I’m going to make sure Walsh and Johnson didn’t die in vain. | 不能让Walsh和Johnson白死 |
[38:27] | So,someone scraped the barrel of Dunbrook’s gun after shooting Kevin Cross. | 那么有人在杀害Kevin Cross后 挫了Dunbrook的枪管 |
[38:33] | It damaged the rifling. | 损坏了膛线 |
[38:34] | Makes a ballistics match difficult. | 所以弹道测试不匹配 |
[38:35] | Someone was thinking ahead.Smart. | 有人想到了我们前头 聪明 |
[38:37] | Now,I was a little smarter. | 现在 是我更聪明一点 |
[38:39] | See,whatever tool was used,it didn’t reach the back of the barrel. | 看 无论用的是什么工具 都够不到枪管的底部 |
[38:48] | So I made an imprint to match the undamaged stria in the barrel of Dunbrook’s gun… | 于是我复刻下了Dunbrook枪管里 未损坏部分的膛线… |
[38:53] | created a slug from that section of the gun, | 做了一枚从那部分枪管里发射出的子弹 |
[38:56] | then compared it to the bullet that killed Kevin Cross. | 然后与杀害Kevin Cross的子弹对比 |
[39:05] | And they were a match. | 相匹配 |
[39:07] | The bullet that killed Kevin Cross was fired from Dunbrook’s gun. | 杀害Kevin Cross的子弹 是从Dunbrook的枪里射出来的 |
[39:11] | We have got him. | 我们抓住他了 |
[39:12] | Not quite. | 不一定啊 |
[39:13] | Flack just called. | Flack刚打来 |
[39:14] | Dunbrook’s alibi checks out. | 证实了Dunbrook的不在场证明 |
[39:16] | The night of Cross’ murder,he was at Yale’s New Media Symposium,speaking. | Cross被杀那晚 他在耶鲁一个新媒体座谈会上发言 |
[39:20] | Over 100 witnesses. | 有超过100个目击证人 |
[39:22] | How’s that possible? | 怎么可能? |
[39:23] | The only DNA we’ve got on the gun is Dunbrook’s. | 枪上只有Dunbrook的DNA |
[39:26] | So,how is Dunbrook’s DNA not his DNA? | 那么 Dunbrook的DNA怎么会 不是他的DNA呢? |
[39:31] | You need to take a closer look at the low level DNA on the gun, | 仔细看下枪上不显著的那些DNA信息 |
[39:34] | using miniSTRs which will allow us to amplify smaller loci. | 用MiniSTR技术 可以放大小型基因座 (MiniSTR技术通过设计更靠近重复序列的引物 提高降解和微量检材的DNA分型成功率) |
[39:39] | Making it possible to analyze more detail from the sample. | 从而可以分析样本的更多细节 |
[39:48] | Samples share common alleles at each locus. | 两样本在每个基因座上都享有 相同的等位基因 |
[39:51] | We were looking at the wrong Dunbrook. | 我们找错Dunbrook了 |
[39:53] | It’s his son’s DNA. | 是他儿子的DNA |
[40:02] | They’re taking him now. | 他现在被带走了 |
[40:05] | Well,that’s why I’ve got you on retainer,Counselor. | 所以我才雇了你 律师 |
[40:07] | I want you to fix this. | 我要你搞定这事 |
[40:09] | Connor,you don’t say a word. Not a word. You hear me? | Connor 别说话 一个字也别说 听到没? |
[40:11] | Step back,Mr. Dunbrook. | 退后 Dunbrook先生 |
[40:13] | What,are you giving me orders? | 什么 你是在命令我吗? |
[40:14] | He is. Back off. | 没错 退后 |
[40:19] | Anything on the flash drive? | 有发现U盘吗? |
[40:20] | No. | 没 |
[40:21] | We searched Connor. Searched his apartment. | 我们搜了Connor身上和他住的公寓 |
[40:23] | Came up empty. | 一无所获 |
[40:25] | We got him on the murder of Kevin Cross. | 我们抓住他杀害了Kevin Cross |
[40:27] | You got nothing. | 你们什么也没有抓住 |
[40:28] | I got your son committing murder so you could sell papers. | 我抓住你儿子犯有谋杀罪 你的报纸可以大卖了 |
[40:32] | And you’re lucky I’m not pulling you in for obstruction. | 我没告你妨碍公务算你走运 |
[40:34] | That shot at the press conference? You set that up. | 新闻发布会时的枪击事件? 那是你设计好的 |
[40:36] | Had Connor create a little diversion. | 让Connor来分散我们的注意力 |
[40:39] | You wanted us to believe someone was after you. | 你想让我们相信有人想杀你 |
[40:41] | Where’s your proof? | 证据呢? |
[40:42] | You haven’t got any. | 没有证据 |
[40:44] | People believe what they read,Taylor. | 人们相信他们在报上读到的 Taylor |
[40:46] | And after I’m done with you,you know what they’re gonna know about you? | 我在报上报道一切后 你知道他们会怎么看你吗? |
[40:50] | They’re gonna know what you really are. | 他们会知道你是个什么东西 |
[40:52] | A lab rat with a little chip on his shoulder. | 寻衅滋事的实验室怪物 |
[40:55] | Trust me,you are not equipped to win this war. | 相信我 这仗你赢不了 |
[40:59] | The Mayor can’t save your son. | 市长救不了你儿子 |
[41:01] | Neither can your money. | 你的钱也救不了他 |
[41:04] | At least you got what you wanted… tomorrow’s headline. | 至少你还得到了你想要的… 明天的头条 |
[41:34] | CSI NY Season 05 Episode 21 |