时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:03] | vic’s name is amos delaware. | 死者叫Amos Delaware |
[01:05] | Got it off his native american tribal id. | 从他的美国土著身份证得知的 |
[01:08] | Apparently,he was chief of the montiquan indian nation. | 看上去 他是Montiquan族的酋长 |
[01:12] | Montiquans were one of the first tribes to settle in manhattan. | Montiquan是最早在曼哈顿定居的部落之一 |
[01:16] | A real live native new yorker. | 现存的真正纽约本地居民 |
[01:18] | Not anymore. | 眼下已经不存在了 |
[01:24] | the guy just bumped into us and then… | 这家伙撞到了我们 然后… |
[01:26] | I saw him pull the gun out. | 我看到他掏出枪来 |
[01:38] | that’s the sexiest thing I’ve ever heard. | 从没听过那么性感的语言 |
[01:41] | Okay,guy why don’t you explain to me why you thought it was a good idea | 好了 伙计 你给我解释一下 你为什么会觉得… |
[01:43] | to pull out a loaded gun on a crowded train. | 在拥挤的地铁里掏出一把上膛枪 是个好主意呢 |
[01:46] | yeah,yeah,hang on. Do me a favor. | 好了 好了 等等 帮帮忙 |
[01:48] | Tell it to that,would you? | 对着这个说 好吗? |
[01:53] | one minute the man was sitting there,the next he was dead. | 前一分钟这个人还坐在那里 后一分钟就死了 |
[01:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:01] | Small caliber gunshot wound to the abdomen. | 小口径手枪打中腹部 |
[02:03] | Not much bigger than a .25. | 不会超过点25口径 |
[02:05] | Yep,minimal blood loss,no exit wound. | 没错 没怎么流血 也没有射出伤口 |
[02:08] | Well,that’s because the bullet was definitely fired from the outside. | 子弹肯定是从车厢外打进来的 |
[02:14] | Nme on,ow. A shooter out there to hit a guy in here on a moving train? | 得啦 车厢外的人朝正在运行的车开枪 还打中个人? |
[02:19] | Lebron james couldn’t hit that shot. | 勒布朗.詹姆斯也没这个准头吧? (NBA克里夫兰骑士队明星) |
[02:21] | There’s always that,uh,last second half-court shot that somehow makes it in. | 不是总有 那种最后一秒钟的 半场远投中第嘛 |
[02:29] | Question is: Who fired it? | 问题是: 这次的神射手是谁? |
[03:12] | CSI NY Season 05 Episode 19 | |
[03:24] | Okay,so this is the number seven line approaching woodside,queens, | 这是开往皇后区Woodside的7号线 |
[03:27] | and according to the department of transportation, | 根据交通部的信息 |
[03:28] | the track stretches a little less than halfa mile between that station and the previous stop, | 这一站和前一站之间的距离 不到半英里 |
[03:33] | which is 52nd and lincoln. | 也就是在52街和林肯大道之间 |
[03:35] | And when you stack what they’re giving us for rush hour train speed against the witness reports from the scene, | 结合他们提供给我们的高峰期车速 以及目击者的证词 |
[03:40] | we can estimate that the train was traveling approximately 32 miles an hour at 9:26. | 估计这辆车在9:26以大概32英里 (约51公里)的时速运行 |
[03:45] | All right,then. | 好吧 那… |
[03:47] | We know the vic was seated in the last car of a 10-car train. | 我们还知道死者坐在一列10节车厢 列车的最后一节 |
[03:50] | Right,and based on the position of his seat and the bullet’s impact on the safety glass at 5’11” from the floor, | 没错 根据座椅位置 子弹留在 距地面大概1米8的安全玻璃上的痕迹 |
[03:55] | it entered at roughly a 70 degree angle. | 子弹应该是以70度斜角射入 |
[03:58] | Okay,so assuming mac’s right about a .25 caliber bullet, | 假设就是Mac所推断的点25口径 |
[04:03] | we can plug in a standard bullet speed of 760 feet per second. | 考虑子弹的平均速度为 760英尺(约231米)每秒 |
[04:10] | Trajectory angle of 70 degrees, | 弹道的角度70度 |
[04:13] | train velocity 32 miles per hour,track distance 2,640 feet | 列车时速为32英里每小时 运行距离2640英尺(约804米) |
[04:20] | and time…9:26 A.M. | 时间是…早上9:26 |
[04:24] | And then all we have to do is run a simulation. | 我们所要做的就是来场模拟 |
[04:36] | There,that’s where the bullet hit the train. | 那里 就是子弹射入的地方 |
[05:05] | All right,good to go! | 好了 就是这个角度了! |
[05:20] | Bang. | 砰 |
[05:25] | Nypd. | 纽约警局 |
[05:26] | I’d like to speak with you,ma’am. | 夫人 我们想和你谈谈 |
[05:32] | can we come in,please? | 我们能进去说话吗? |
[05:38] | Step back from the door,please. | 请退到门旁边 |
[05:44] | Did you hear any sort of gunfire this morning? | 你今天早上有听到枪声吗? |
[05:47] | Don’t tell hime anything | 什么也别说 |
[05:50] | Sure he heard it. He fired it. | 他肯定听到了 就是他开的枪 |
[05:52] | Stop right there. Don’t move. | 站住 别动 |
[06:00] | we have to tell him | 我们得说实话了 |
[06:01] | you be quiet! | 你闭嘴! |
[06:02] | no,I won’t be quiet,appa. | 不 我才不要闭嘴 爸爸(Appa:韩语) |
[06:07] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[06:09] | Last night,my boyfriend spent the night. | 昨天晚上 我男朋友在这里过夜了 |
[06:11] | So,this morning,my father tried to kill him. | 所以今天早上 我爸爸想把他杀了 |
[06:16] | You sleep with my da hterbefore marriage?! | 你居然结婚之前就和我女儿上床! |
[06:18] | Appa,appa,stop it! | 爸爸 爸爸 别这样! |
[06:20] | I love him,appa,stop! | 我爱他 爸爸 停下来! |
[06:23] | Was your boyfrie Hit ? | 你男朋友中枪了吗? |
[06:24] | no,thank god. Why? | 没有 谢天谢地 怎么了? |
[06:26] | Someone else was. | 但是打中了别人 |
[06:34] | turn around,sir. | 转过身去 先生 |
[06:36] | You’re under arrest for the death of amos delaware. | 你因为误杀Amos Delaware被捕 |
[06:40] | what have you done? | 你都做了什么? |
[06:47] | *the crows brought the message | |
[06:52] | to the children of the sun | |
[06:56] | for the return of the buffalo | |
[07:01] | and for a better day to come | |
[07:06] | you can kill my body | |
[07:11] | you can damn my soul | |
[07:15] | for not believing in your god | |
[07:20] | and some world down below | |
[07:25] | but you don’t stand a chance | |
[07:30] | against my prayers | |
[07:35] | you don’t stand a chance | |
[07:39] | against my love | |
[07:44] | they outlawed the ghost dance | |
[07:49] | they outlawed the ghost dance | |
[07:53] | but we shall live again | |
[07:58] | we shall live again | |
[08:01] | we used to do the ghost dance | |
[08:04] | but we don’t sing them kinda songs no more.* | |
[08:10] | Dr. Hawkes. | Hawkes医生 |
[08:12] | Tell mac not to go to the D.A.Just yet. | 告诉Mac先不要去找助理检察官 |
[08:16] | What do you mean he didn’t die from a gunshot wound? | 你说他不是死于枪伤是什么意思? |
[08:18] | Well,here,see for yourself. | 你自己过来看看 |
[08:23] | Ooh,that’s sepsis. | 是脓毒症 |
[08:25] | And my blood work confirms it. | 血液分析也证实了这点 |
[08:27] | Our victim was dying for several days before he finally expired from acute bacterial infection on that train. | 死者已垂死挣扎很多天 最后在那辆车上死于严重的细菌感染 |
[08:33] | Hang on,you’re telling me that a bullet managed to hit the one man on a speeding train who was already dead? | 等等 你是说那颗子弹竟然打中了 正在运行的列车上的一个死人? |
[08:38] | I know. | 我知道是有点玄了 |
[08:39] | Worse ds than Atlantic City. | 比大西洋城的赌赢概率还小 |
[08:40] | Yeah,but he looks like he was in awfully good shape to die from natural causes-bacterial or otherwise. | 没错 但他不像是因自然的细菌感染 或别的什么原因死亡 |
[08:46] | Well,as my Lithuanian grandmother used to say,Kame rya sviesos,ten it seseliu esti. | 就像我立陶宛的奶奶经常说那样 |
[08:54] | Where there is light,there must also be shadows. | 意思是 有光必有影 |
[08:58] | Oh,she drove me nuts. | 她快要把我逼疯了 |
[08:59] | Anyway,I found several small perforations through the outer wall of his small intestine. | 我在他小肠外壁发现了一些小的穿孔 |
[09:04] | See these around the jejunum? | 看到这些空肠周围的孔了吗? |
[09:05] | Definitely would’ve caused the sepsis. | 绝对有可能导致脓毒症 |
[09:07] | Any external wounds? | 有外伤吗? |
[09:09] | Aside from these superficial splinters I pulled from a contusion on his thigh,not a one. | 除了从他大腿表皮的擦伤口 取出来的一些碎片外 什么都没有 |
[09:16] | Maybe he swallowed something without knowing it? | 也许他在不知情的情况下吞食了什么? |
[09:19] | Well,if he did,his esophagus certainly shows no sign of trauma. | 如果那样 没道理食道一点损伤都没有 |
[09:22] | And nothing turned up along his G.I. tract on the X ray. | 胃肠道X光摄影也没什么发现 |
[09:24] | Come on,Sid. You gotta be blowing smoke here. | 拜托 Sid 你这不是放烟雾弹吗 |
[09:26] | I wish I were. | 我也希望是 |
[09:27] | But now that you mention it. | 不过既然你提到了 |
[09:29] | Check out his lung tissue. | 来看看他的肺部组织 |
[09:32] | It’s rainbow colored. | 真是五颜六色的 |
[09:33] | Some kind of inhaled particulate,I suppose. | 我估计是吸入了什么颗粒 |
[09:35] | And they both look the same. | 两个肺叶情况都一样 |
[09:38] | Yeah,but that wouldn’t have caused his sepsis any more than those splinters. | 没错 但这就跟那些碎片一样 不可能导致他的脓毒症 |
[09:41] | No. | 说得对 |
[09:42] | But until I go digging through the depths of his septic bowels,I’m afraid all I can tell you is that, | 在进一步研究他受脓毒症侵蚀的肠道前 我只能告诉你 |
[09:47] | in my own gut,his death doesn’t feel self-inflicted. | 以我的直觉 他的死不是自己造成的 |
[09:51] | Is that your way of asking for help? | 这是不是你寻求帮助的方式? |
[09:52] | Well,if there is something in his body too radiolucent for an X ray to pick up | 如果他体内有什么放射性透明物质 X光机没法检测出来 |
[09:56] | and you did decide to run a high-res 3D-CT, | 你可以去做一个高清晰三维CT的话 |
[10:01] | it would help save me the extra time and trouble of poking through 30 feet of gastrointestinal tract. | 可以帮我节省时间和麻烦 去翻查30英尺(约9米)的胃肠道 |
[10:06] | I’ll take that as yes. | 我就当你在求助了 |
[10:56] | I’m tracing the wounds along his G.I. tract. | 我在追踪他的胃肠道伤口 |
[11:05] | The wounds stop here. | 伤口在这里停止了 |
[11:14] | You seeing what I’m seeing,Sid? | 你看到这里的情况了吗 Sid? |
[11:16] | yeah. | 嗯 |
[11:17] | Just below the descending colon. | 就在降结肠下面 |
[11:19] | Yeah,almost. | 没错 差不多 |
[11:22] | Oh,yeah,yeah,yeah,yeah. Okay. | 对了 找到了 好了 |
[11:38] | Find anything? | 有什么发现吗? |
[11:40] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:41] | But what the hell kind of murder weapon is this? | 这是什么诡异的凶器? |
[11:58] | What do you think about the name Louie? | 你觉得Louie这个名字怎样? |
[12:00] | I think he’s going to grow up to be a bookie. | 像是长大后会成为职业赌鬼的 |
[12:02] | How about Clemenza? | 那Clemenza呢? |
[12:04] | Influenza. | 流行性感冒 |
[12:05] | The kids on the playground will call him a virus. | 一块玩的小朋友会叫他病毒的 |
[12:07] | Ooh,easy. Alfonse? | 噢 不要吧 Alfonse呢? |
[12:09] | What’d you do,go through the cast list of Godfather II? | 你在干嘛 把<教父II>的角色表都过一遍? |
[12:11] | No,these are names of people in my family. | 不 这些是我家里人的名字 |
[12:16] | Messer. | |
[12:18] | All right. Yeah,I’ll be right there. | 好的 是的 我马上就到 |
[12:20] | I got to go to the vic’s hotel room with Stella. | 我得和Stella 一起去受害者的旅馆房间了 |
[12:22] | Listen,you got plenty of time on this name search. | 听着 你有大把时间来找名字 |
[12:25] | I mean,the kid’s not even here yet. | 孩子都还没出生呢 |
[12:27] | My mom and dad waited six weeks after I was born to name me. | 我生下来6周后爸妈才给我取了名 |
[12:30] | Oh,they waited six weeks to name you Sheldon? | 他们等了6周就为叫你Sheldon? |
[12:32] | Yeah. What’s wrong with that? | 是啊 有什么问题? |
[12:34] | No,that’s cool. | 没有 一点问题都没有 |
[12:35] | That’s a great name. | 那是个好名字 |
[12:36] | I’ll see you later,Sheldon. | 待会见 Sheldon |
[13:42] | Such tragic news. | 这个消息太悲惨了 |
[13:45] | This was his room? | 这是他的房间? |
[13:47] | Indeed,it was. | 的确是 |
[13:53] | What are they doing here,buddy? | 他们在这里干什么 老兄? |
[13:55] | Their jobs. Is that a problem? | 做本职工作 有问题吗? |
[13:57] | Yes,actually,it is. | 事实上 的确有 |
[13:59] | Seora,para,por favor,el limpiar para ahora. | 女士 先不要清理了 |
[14:03] | Uh,please,sir. | 拜托了 先生 |
[14:05] | Don-Don’t touch that. | 别-别碰那个 |
[14:06] | But I have to pack this stuff up. | 但是我得打包这些东西 |
[14:07] | Mr. Connover is the hotel’s information technology consultant. | Connover先生是旅馆的信息技术顾问 |
[14:10] | The computer did not belong to Mr. Delaware. | 这台电脑不是Delaware先生的 |
[14:12] | All the same,we’d like you to leave everything where it is right now for the time being,thank you. | 希望你们现在开始不要移动 任何东西的位置 谢谢 |
[14:16] | Thank you,Mr. Connover,that will be all. | 谢谢 Connover先生 没事的 |
[14:25] | I’m sorry. Are you telling me this room is some kind of crime scene? | 我很抱歉 你们是说这个房间 是某个犯罪现场吗? |
[14:28] | We’ll let you know when we do. Okay? | 我们确定后会让你知道的 好吗? |
[14:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:34] | All right,so we know our little black mystery pick is what killed him. | 我们知道那根小小的黑色神秘尖状物杀了他 |
[14:37] | He died on a rush hour train. | 他在一辆高峰列车上死去 |
[14:39] | This could be where he had his last meal. | 这里也许是他享用最后晚餐的地方 |
[14:41] | Yeah,with all the traffic coming through here since then,let’s hope we’re not too late. | 是的 从那时起这里人来人往 祈祷我们来的不算太晚 |
[14:50] | This looks like some kind of journal Amos was keeping. | 这像是Amos保留的某种日志 |
[14:55] | Amos… | |
[14:57] | Amos. I like the name Amos. | Amos 我喜欢Amos这个名字 |
[15:00] | I wonder if this writing is Montiquan. | 这是不是用Montiquan语写的 |
[15:02] | Amos… | |
[15:03] | Daniel… | |
[15:05] | Messer. | |
[15:06] | Danny,at some point,you might want to consider the possibily that you and Lindsay could have a girl. | Danny 也许你该考虑一下 你和Lindsay生女儿的可能性 |
[15:13] | My mom had two boys,her mom had three boys. | 我妈妈有2个儿子 她妈妈有3个儿子 |
[15:16] | I’m gonna have a boy. | 我也会生个儿子 |
[15:18] | Otan asprisi o kokoras. | (希腊语) |
[15:25] | According to this,the Montiquans shared a meal of oysters to settle disputes. | 根据这个 Montiquan人一起分享 牡蛎餐以消除分歧 |
[15:30] | I mean,this stuff is hundreds of years old. | 这个东西可有年头了 |
[15:32] | It should be protected,you know,and preserved. | 它应该被保护好 还要好好保存下去 |
[15:36] | Maybe that’s what this was for. | 也许这就是这个东西的用途 |
[15:46] | Montiquan National Cultural Center. | Montiquan国家文化中心 |
[15:49] | There are very few tribal members still left. | 目前尚在人世的部落族人很少了 |
[15:51] | From what I know,a few hundred years ago,the Montiquans were a thriving,peaceful people. | 据我所知 几百年前 Montiquan是个繁荣 安宁的民族 |
[15:57] | This look peaceful to you? | 你看这像安宁的样子? |
[15:59] | No,sure doesn’t. | 不 当然不是 |
[16:01] | It just looks like Delaware had some big plans for his little tribe. | 像是Delaware对他的小部落有个伟大计划 |
[16:04] | Yeah,and if that’s true,how come it all ended up in a wastebasket? | 如果是真的 它干嘛被扔在废纸篓? |
[16:08] | And what dispute were they trying to solve with oysters? | 什么分歧让他们想用牡蛎解决呢? |
[16:17] | Well,I hope you can sew this button back on. | 我希望你能把这粒纽子缝回去 |
[16:20] | I’ve had some practice with stitches. | 我已经练习过针线了 |
[16:23] | Meanwhile,I think I figured out what this mystery pick is that Sid pulled from our vic’s gut. | 我已经发现Sid从死者内脏 取出的这个神秘尖状物是什么了 |
[16:28] | I ran it through GCMS and it spiked for keratin, | 我用气质联用仪检测了一下 是锥形角蛋白 |
[16:30] | but it isn’t any kind of bone or antler from a land-dwelling mammal. | 但它不是陆路哺乳动物的骨头或茸角 |
[16:34] | According to DNA,it’s baleen. | 根据DNA显示 那是鲸须 |
[16:38] | Baleen? | 鲸须? |
[16:39] | From a whale’s mouth? | 从鲸鱼嘴巴里来的? |
[16:41] | Yep,and if you ask me,this is how it got from there to our vic’s intestines. | 是的 如果你问我 这个是如何从鲸嘴跑到死者内脏 |
[16:46] | The baleen would have been too long and sharp and difficult to swallow like this,but… | 鲸须又长又锋利 很难像这样吞咽 但是… |
[16:53] | if you could somehow fold it over and tie it like this,it’d be a lot easier to swallow. | 如果把它折起来像这样打个结 那就容易吞咽了 |
[16:59] | In an oyster,maybe. | 也许在牡蛎里 |
[17:00] | Yeah,with a little Worcestershire or cocktail sauce. | 没错 配些伍斯特郡沙司或开胃沙司 |
[17:02] | Now,once it’s taken a nice bath in your gastriacids… | 现在 一旦它在胃酸里好好洗个澡… |
[17:07] | Ouch. | 哎呀 |
[17:09] | Instant bellyache. | 立马肚子痛 |
[17:10] | Explains how it might have ended up passing through his GI tract. | 解释了它如何通过他的胃肠道 |
[17:13] | It also confirms it wasn’t an accident. | 也就证实了这不是次意外 |
[17:16] | Somebody tied it up and fed it to him. | 有人把它绑好喂给他吃 |
[17:18] | But the use and sale of baleen is strictly controlled by the Marine Mammal Protection Act, | 但鲸须的使用和销售受到 <海洋哺乳类动物保护法>的严格控制 |
[17:21] | so I looked for a list of possible sources in the city and found one. | 所以我查了市里可能来源的名单 而且找到了一家 |
[17:26] | Agra Imports in Jackson Heights. | 在Jackson高地的Agra进出口公司 |
[17:33] | Hey,Mac. | 嘿 Mac |
[17:35] | I ran a Lexis/Nexis search on the address from those blueprints that we found at Delaware’s place. | 对Delaware住处找到的蓝图上的地址 我在律商联讯数据库里搜索 |
[17:40] | Turns out he was involved in a pretty heated property dispute. | 发现他卷入了一场激烈的财产争夺战 |
[17:45] | 4024 Radford was apparently on land once owned by the Montiquan Tribal Nation. | 直到19世纪被印第安人事务局没收前 |
[17:50] | Until it was reclaimed by the Bureau of Indian Affairs in the 1800s. | Radford街4024号很显然 曾经属于Montiquan部落 |
[17:54] | Right. | 对 |
[17:55] | Only last year,Amos found a sympathetic judge who agreed that the BIA had broken a treaty. | 但去年 Amos找到个有同情心的法官 同意印第安人事务局违反了条约 |
[18:00] | He was willing to deed the land back to the Montiquans, | 他愿意把土地转交给Montiquan人 |
[18:03] | so this prompted the previous owner to file suit against the chief and his tire tribe. | 很显然前任房主 要对酋长和他整个部族提出诉讼 |
[18:08] | And who are they? | 他们是谁? |
[18:09] | Agra Imports in Jackson Heights. | 在Jackson高地的Agra进出口公司 |
[18:11] | That’s the same place that imports baleen. | 那也是进口鲸须的地方 |
[18:14] | Don Flack. | |
[18:18] | Just the guy I need to see. | 正好要找你呢 |
[19:00] | Namaste. | Namaste(梵语 印度问候语) |
[19:00] | How you doing? | 你好吗? |
[19:01] | You the owner of Agra Imports? | 你是Agra进出口公司的老板? |
[19:03] | Third generation. | 第三代了 |
[19:04] | Leila Vara. | |
[19:05] | How can I help you? | 有什么我能帮忙的? |
[19:06] | Maybe you can tell us about your property dispute with Amos Delaware and the Montiquan Indian Nation. | 也许你能谈谈你和Amos Delaware的 财产争夺还有Montiquan印第安部落 |
[19:10] | That matter has been resolved. | 那个问题已经解决了 |
[19:12] | I guess death has a way of doing that. | 我想死亡的确是解决方法 |
[19:14] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么? |
[19:15] | We believe Chief Delaware was murdered and you might be able to tell us something about it. | 我们认为Delaware被谋杀了 你也许能给我们解释 |
[19:19] | Hai Bhagwaan. | Hai Bhagwaan(印度语) |
[19:21] | I knew nothing about it. | 我一无所知 |
[19:22] | You named him in a lawsuit over the land seized from you by the state. | 你为被国家没收的土地对他提起诉讼 |
[19:25] | I did, indeed. | 的确是 |
[19:26] | It may not seem like much to you and that judge in albany, | 对你还有那个在奥尔巴尼的法官来说 这也许不是多大地方 |
[19:28] | but that property was given to me by my grandfather. | 但这是我祖父留给我的遗产 |
[19:31] | He used to run this very business there. | 他曾经在这里生意兴荣 |
[19:34] | But I am not an immigrant like he was. | 但我不像他是个移民 |
[19:37] | I am an american citizen born in this city and I know what my rights are. | 我是这里土生土长的美国公民 我知道我的权力 |
[19:40] | Do they include gutting amos delaware with a piece of baleen? | 包括给Amos Delaware内脏送上鲸须? |
[19:43] | You import that, too, don’t you? | 你也进口那个 是吗? |
[19:45] | In certain pieces of ceremonial art, yes. | 在某种仪式艺术里使用 是的 |
[19:49] | I can assure you I no longer had any grievance with mr. Delaware. | 我能保证我和Delaware先生之间 再也没有怨恨了 |
[19:52] | That’s not what the suit says. | 诉讼可不是这么说的 |
[19:54] | No, you don’t understand. He gave the land back. | 不 你不了解 他把土地还回来了 |
[19:57] | He came in here two days ago and he said that he needed to talk. | 他2天前来过 说想要谈谈 |
[20:02] | You’ve got a lot of nerve coming.N here | 来这儿你可需要很大的勇气 |
[20:04] | you going to try and take this property, too? | 你还想要把这里拿走? |
[20:06] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等一下 |
[20:08] | Listen. | 听着 |
[20:10] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了一个错误 |
[20:12] | He said that by gaining the land, | 他说因为得到这块土地 |
[20:14] | that his tribe had lost its integrity, | 他的部落失去了自己的正直 |
[20:16] | that he’d have an attorney aw up the papers and he’d give it back. | 他已经让一个律师起草了文件 把房子还回来 |
[20:20] | He even apologized. | 他甚至道了歉 |
[20:38] | Check out his lung tissue. | 看看他的肺部组织 |
[20:40] | It’s rainbow colored. | 五颜六色的 |
[20:42] | And when he walked out the door, | 当他走出这扇门 |
[20:43] | I’m telling you,he seemed almost relieved. | 我告诉你们 他似乎放下了心 |
[20:46] | All the same, we’re going to have to confiscate every piece of baleen that you’re selling in the store. | 我们仍要没收你商店出售的所有鲸须 |
[20:50] | Look, you can take everything that you want, | 听着 你们想拿什么就拿什么 |
[20:53] | but you’re gonna have to take my word along with it. | 不过你们也要听听我的话 |
[20:55] | I was angry at a lot of people over what happened to my family’s property, | 对于我家发生的一切 我对许多人都生气 |
[20:59] | but I believe deeply in karma, | 但我十分相信因果报应 |
[21:02] | and somehow,I think that man did, too. | 不知道为什么 我觉得那个男人也是 |
[21:06] | Think she’s lying? | 觉得她在撒谎? |
[21:08] | Well, he did die beforehe gave her the deed back, | 把契约转让给她前 他就已经死了 |
[21:10] | but it’s up to our friends back at the lab to keep her motive alive. | 交给实验室的朋友继续怀疑她的动机吧 |
[21:13] | What do you say? Want to head back? | 你说什么? 想要回去吗? |
[21:14] | Sure, but mind if we go a less colorful route this time? | 当然 介不介意走少点颜料的路线? |
[21:21] | no problem. | 没问题 |
[21:22] | Oh, heads up. Come here. You’ve got some shmutz on you. | 小心 过来这 你身上有点脏东西 |
[21:26] | yeah. You, too. | 是啊 你也是 |
[21:30] | Nypd blue. | 纽约警察的蓝色 |
[21:43] | Mac, you got a second? | Mac 有时间吗? |
[21:44] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[21:45] | What do you think about the name Kurt? | 你觉得Kurt这个名字怎么样? |
[21:49] | That’s,uh…That’s German origin. | 那个 呃…是个起源德国的名字 |
[21:52] | Means courageous,I think. | 寓意为勇敢 我想 |
[21:53] | Really? I like that name. | 真的? 我喜欢那个名字 |
[21:55] | Have you discussed any of these names with Lindsay? | 你和Lindsay讨论过这些名字吗? |
[21:58] | Yeah. I mean,no. I mean,not yet. | 是 我意思是没有 暂时还没有 |
[22:00] | I’m kind of just doing my homework. | 我在做自己的功课 |
[22:02] | Me,too. | 我也是 |
[22:03] | Right. Right. I’m sorry. | 对 对 对不起 |
[22:06] | What are we looking at,4024 Radford? | 我们在看什么 Radford街4024号? |
[22:08] | Yeah. These are two separate satellite images. | 是的 这是2张卫星图 |
[22:11] | One from a year ago. | 一张是1年前拍的 |
[22:14] | And a second,six months old. | 第二张 是6个月前的 |
[22:15] | Tell me what the difference is between the two. | 告诉我两者之间的不同 |
[22:19] | Hmm,fencing has been added. | 增加了篱笆 |
[22:20] | It’s an air conditioning unit atop the building. | 在房顶上装了空调 |
[22:22] | Service vehicle out front. | 门前有服务车辆 |
[22:24] | Clearly,some activity has been going on. | 很显然 正在进行某项活动 |
[22:27] | But otherwise,it’s just another building in a three square-mile area. | 但是 在附近三平方英里内 它只是幢普通大楼 |
[22:31] | Wait,wait a second. | 等 等一下 |
[22:35] | I’ve seen this land before. | 我以前见过这块土地 |
[22:42] | Yeah. This is a painting from Delaware’s place. | 这是Delaware那里的一幅画 |
[22:45] | A few hundred years ago,this was the Montiquan ancestral home. | 几百年前 这里是Montiquan祖先的家 |
[22:50] | Good catch. | 不错 |
[22:51] | So,what’s it being used for now? | 它现在是干什么用的? |
[22:54] | I don’t know,but I think we should take a closer look. | 不知道 但我认为我们该近距离看一下 |
[22:57] | notice sovereign property of the montiquan indian nation. no access permitted | 注意 Montiquan印第安国财产 未经许可不得入内 |
[22:59] | This is as close as we’re gonna get without a federal warrant. | 没有联邦搜查令我们只能靠这么近 |
[23:03] | It’s hard to believe the Montiquans used to own half the waterfront,and this is all they got left. | 很难相信Montiquan人曾拥有一半滨水区 现在他们只剩下这里了 |
[23:18] | Looks like brand new fiber optic connection. | 看起来是新装的线路 |
[23:21] | Put in a call to the telecom company. | 给电信公司打个电话 |
[23:23] | See if you can find out what they’re feeding. | 看能不能找出他们是干嘛用的 |
[23:26] | This ground may be sacred,but it’s also keeping secrets. | 这个地方也许很神圣 但它肯定藏有秘密 |
[23:42] | Oohlic oohlin. | |
[23:44] | Brushing up on your ABCs? | 在温习你的拼写知识? |
[23:46] | Uh,actually,I’m trying to learn Chief Delaware’s. | 我在试着了解Delaware酋长 |
[23:49] | Outside of a few common American Indian charters, | 这边是些通用的美国印第安字母表 |
[23:52] | this strange writing in his journal is comptely unique. | 他日志里的古怪文字很独特 |
[23:55] | And if it’s Montiquan,I-I… | 如果那是Montiquan语 我-我… |
[23:58] | I’m thinking that he was the last person left to actually speak it. | 他是真正会说这种语言的最后一人了 |
[24:02] | Some Native American populations have gotten so fractured that their languages are actually endangered. | 一些美国土著文化惨遭破坏 他们的语言已濒临灭绝 |
[24:07] | Yeah? Well,I think this one died with him. | 是吗? 这种语言就要随他而亡了 |
[24:10] | There are a few other words here that are similar to other tribal equivalents. | 这里有些单词和其他部落语很相似 |
[24:14] | Uncertainty. | 不确定 |
[24:15] | Anger. | 愤怒 |
[24:16] | Pain. | 痛苦 |
[24:17] | He was obviously upset about something. | 很显然他对什么事很担忧 |
[24:19] | And one word appears over and over,and I can’t for the life of me figure out what it means. | 还有一个单词在这里反复出现 我死活想不出是什么意思 |
[24:25] | Tehonzuk. | |
[24:28] | You’re on your own there. | 你还是自己想吧 |
[24:30] | Thanks,Danny. | 谢了 Danny |
[24:32] | Come on. You’re trying to tell me something. | 帮帮我吧 你肯定想告诉我什么事 |
[24:33] | It’s just lost in translation. | 只是我不知道怎么翻译 |
[24:36] | Sliotar. Caman. | 硬球 曲棍 |
[24:38] | Sliotar. Caman. | 硬球 曲棍 |
[24:40] | Sliotar… | 硬球… |
[24:40] | Adam? | |
[24:42] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢? |
[24:43] | Uh,sorry. Uh,this is a Sliotar,and this is a Caman. | 不好意思 这个是硬球 这个是曲棍 |
[24:46] | And both are used in the Gaelic game of hurling. | 都用于一种盖尔人的曲棍球上 |
[24:49] | The playing field on the Montiquan property. | Montiquan族那块地上的运动场 |
[24:51] | Mac asked me to follow up on it. | Mac让我追查一下 |
[24:52] | Then I analyzed the splinter that Sid pulled from Chief Delaware’s thigh. | Sid从Delaware酋长大腿里取出来的碎片 |
[24:56] | Turns out to be ash wood. | 我分析后发现是白蜡木 |
[24:58] | But not just any ash wood– Irish ash wood from Ireland. | 但不是普通白蜡木-是爱尔兰白蜡木 |
[25:01] | So once I paired it to the shape and size of his leg contusion, | 对比他腿部擦伤的形状和尺寸后 |
[25:04] | I started thinking,you know,it might have been caused by a caman like this. | 我想可能是像这样的曲棍留下来的 |
[25:08] | Used by a cretin like this. | 使用者是这个白痴 |
[25:12] | It’s Finn Wexford,captain of the Queens Hurling Club | Finn Wexford 皇后区曲棍球队队长 |
[25:14] | and proud recipient of an A-misdemeanor for cruelty to animals. | 有虐待动物的A级轻罪 |
[25:17] | What does this mean to us? | 这说明什么问题? |
[25:19] | Well,apparently,Mr. Wexford didn’t like stray dogs leaving messes on his practice field, | 显然 Wexford不喜欢流浪狗 在他的练习场里捣乱 |
[25:22] | so,like any good boy from the Old Country, | 像那个古老国家的其他男孩一样 |
[25:24] | he stuffed nails inside of hamburger meat and took care of the problem. | 他把钉子放进汉堡肉里以解决问题 |
[25:28] | But that was last year. | 但这是去年的事情 |
[25:29] | This year,he got his practice field taken away when the Montiquans reclaimed their land. | 今年Montiquan族要求收回土地 这块运动场就得归还了 |
[25:55] | look who’s coming | 看谁来了 |
[25:58] | i thought i smelled the police | 闻上去像是警察 |
[26:00] | that’s trouble you smell, my friend | 你闻到的是麻烦 朋友 |
[26:04] | What do you think,you’re the only one whose grandpa taught him a little Irish? | 怎么 就你爷爷教过你两句爱尔兰语? |
[26:06] | You’re interrupting a game. | 你打断了比赛 |
[26:07] | Yeah. I’m surprised to see that. | 是的 不好意思啊 |
[26:09] | Didn’t the chief of the Montiquan Nation tell you that you needed to find a new practice field? | Montiquan的酋长是不是告诉你 得另找一个新练习场了? |
[26:13] | He doesn’t belong. | 这不是他的地盘 |
[26:14] | I think he got that message loud and clear. | 我想他清楚地知道这点 |
[26:17] | Meaning? | 啥意思? 他死了 |
[26:17] | He’s dead. | 啥意思? 他死了 |
[26:19] | Don’t pretend like you don’t know. | 别假装你不知道 |
[26:21] | Okay,look,the guy already came by here once telling us we had to find a new place to play. | 好吧 听着 这家伙来过一次 让我们另找一个新地方练习 |
[26:27] | Then he shows up again. | 后来他又出现了一次 |
[26:29] | I tell him we aren’t going anywhere. | 我告诉他 我们哪也不去 |
[26:31] | It gets heated. | 事态就白热化了 |
[26:33] | My ancestors were here before you. | 我的祖先在你之前就拥有此地 |
[26:35] | Well,perhaps you’d like to join them then? | 或许你想跟你的祖先团聚一下了? |
[26:45] | Look,I just came to say you cantay. | 听着 我来就是通知你们可以继续待在这 |
[26:52] | Why should we believe you? | 我们凭什么相信你? |
[26:53] | I really don’t care what you believe,sissy. | 我才不在乎你们信不信 小娘们 |
[26:55] | Well,you damn well better. | 你最好让我们相信 |
[26:58] | Because I believe that you wanted to make sure he wouldn’t change his mind, | 我相信你想确保他不会改变主意 |
[27:00] | and so you gave him the stray dog treatment. | 所以你把在流浪狗身上那一套 用在他身上了 |
[27:03] | Am I right? What’d you do? | 我说的对吧? 你做了什么? |
[27:04] | Take him out for lunch,and add a little extra kick into his corned beef and cabbage? | 跟他共进午餐 加了点”小料” 在他的咸牛肉和卷心菜里? |
[27:08] | What are you accusing me of? | 你这是在指控我什么? |
[27:10] | What are you denying? | 你在否认什么? |
[27:12] | Okay,now that you’ve harassed an officer, | 好 现在你这是袭警 |
[27:15] | why don’t we head back to our playing field downtown? | 回市区到我们的场子好好过招吧 |
[27:18] | Sound good to you,Flack? | 怎么样 Flack? |
[27:19] | my pleasure | 乐意奉陪 |
[28:39] | The splinters are a match to the caman,and Wexford’s prints are all over ’em. | 碎片与曲棍匹配 上面都是Wexford的指纹 |
[28:43] | But priors aside,we can’t connect him in any way to the baleen that killed Chief Delaware. | 但我们仍无法将其与 杀害Delaware酋长的鲸须联系起来 |
[28:48] | And none of the items that Flack and Angell took from Leila Vara match | Flack和Angell从Leila Vara处 带回来的东西 |
[28:52] | what Hawkes and Sid found in Delaware’s gut. | 与Hawkes和Sid在Delaware肠子里 发现的不匹配 |
[28:54] | Hold on a second. This might help. | 等等 这个可能有用 |
[28:56] | According to carbon dating,our murder weapon is over 300 years old. | 根据碳-14年代测定法 谋杀凶器有300多年历史 |
[30:30] | Gentlemen,I give you the Wolfkiller. | 先生们 这就是猎狼手 |
[30:32] | Centuries ago,the Montiquans carved and folded sharp strips of baleen, | 几世纪前 Montiquan族人将鲸须 削尖折叠 |
[30:36] | tied them up tightly with catgut cord,and tucked them into chunks of raw meat. | 用肠线绑紧 藏进大块生肉里 |
[30:41] | Then they deftly scattered their murder weapons in the wilderness of Manhattan | 将这种凶器广布于曼哈顿的荒野之地 |
[30:45] | to kill wolves,wild boar and bears. | 猎杀狼 野猪和熊 |
[30:48] | Not to mention Indian Chiefs. | 更别说印第安部落酋长了 |
[30:50] | Somebody obviously blew the dust off this one and put a new spin on it. | 明显有人重拾了这种古老方法 投入新用途 |
[30:55] | Let’s get a list from the Bureau of Indian Affairs of all living members of the Montiquan Nation. | 从印地安人事务局那里 弄一份现存Montiquan族成员名单 |
[30:59] | You think Chief Delaware might have actually been killed by one of his own? | 你认为Delaware族长可能被族人杀害? |
[31:02] | Well,I can tell you this much. | 这么说吧 |
[31:03] | Whoever took this weapon from his room not only knew how to use it, | 从他房间带走这凶器的人 不但知道如何使用 |
[31:07] | but who they were using it on. | 还认识要使用的对象 |
[31:09] | Sounds like a pretty painful betrayal. | 听起来是赤裸裸的背叛啊 |
[31:11] | Maybe the Montiquans weren’t such a peaceful tribe after all. | 也许Montiquan族根本就不是一个 和平的部落 |
[31:23] | Hey,okay,according to the BIA, | 嘿 印地安人事务局发来的 |
[31:25] | there’s a handful of Montiquan tribal members still living in Oklahoma. | 在俄克拉荷马州还有不少 活着的Montiquan族人 |
[31:29] | Aside from Chief Delaware,there’s only one registered member in the New York City area. | 除了Delaware酋长 纽约市在册的只有一名族员 |
[31:33] | That’s a Liam Connover. | 是Liam Connover |
[31:34] | Mr. Connover is the hotel’s information technology consultant. | Connover先生是酒店的信息技术顾问 |
[31:38] | Connover? | |
[31:38] | That’s the name of the I.T. guy. | 是那个IT家伙的名字 |
[31:40] | The one that was trying to take the computer out of Chief Delaware’s room. | 他想把Delaware族长房间的电脑拿走 |
[31:44] | So,what didn’t he want you to see? | 他有什么不想让我们知道的? |
[31:50] | Welcome to the real Montiquan Nation Cultural Center. | 欢迎来到真正的Montiquan族文化中心 |
[31:55] | An online gambling site? | 在线赌博网站? |
[31:56] | That’s what’s going on inside our warehouse. | 仓库里进行的就是这事儿 |
[31:59] | Poker Native.com. | |
[32:01] | And the telecom company confirmed that high speed fiber optic lines were installed at the warehouse. | 电话公司证实仓库装有高速光纤电缆 |
[32:06] | And the industrial cooling unit is consistent with what it would take to maintain ideal temps for server storage. | 工业冷却设备用来保持适宜温度 以便运行服务器 |
[32:11] | So,we did a little packet sniffing. | 我们做了点小调查 |
[32:13] | Packet sniffing? | 小调查? |
[32:15] | What our little bearded friend from the Tech Republic is trying to say is | 我们搞技术的小胡子想说的是 |
[32:18] | that we use a subpoena to,uh,analyze the data between the servers and the network users. | 我们申请传票来分析 服务器和网络用户之间的数据 |
[32:22] | It’s basically like bugging a phone except we digitally gured out | 基本上就像是给电话装窃听器 |
[32:25] | what was going on inside the warehouse without actually going in. | 我们不用进仓库 就能知道里面发生了什么 |
[32:29] | According to this log in window,this site is currently hosting 884 games | 根据电脑日志记录 这个网站当下开了884场赌局 |
[32:33] | just like this around the world. | 遍布全世界 |
[32:35] | I thought it was against the law to run online gambling operations in the U.S. | 运营在线赌博网站在美国是违法吧 |
[32:39] | It is,but some Native American tribes have started taking advantage of their sovereign land status | 没错 但土著部落利用他们的土地自治权 |
[32:44] | to build sites like this instead of expensive brick and mortar casinos. | 建立了这样的网站 取代实体赌场 |
[32:48] | Sounds like some grey legal ground. | 听起来像是法律灰色地带 |
[32:50] | Yeah,not only that,but from what we’ve learned about him, | 不止这样 但就我们所知道的 |
[32:52] | Chief Delaware was all about preserving the integrity of his tribe. | Delaware族长致力于保持部落的正直 |
[32:55] | It just doesn’t seem like he would front something like this. | 这不像是他会干的事情 |
[32:58] | But why not? | 为什么不呢? |
[32:59] | Even if running a gambling operation was hard for him to swallow at first, | 运营赌博网站 一开始对他来说 很难接受 |
[33:02] | in this day and age,it can go a long way to promoting pride | 但在当今这个年代 对美国土著人来说 |
[33:05] | and especially prosperity for all kinds of native americans. | 发扬传承文化传统还有很长的路要走 |
[33:08] | How’s he able to bankroll something like this? | 他从哪弄来的钱运作这个? |
[33:10] | Well, according to the telecom company, he didn’T. | 根据电话公司的记录 不是他 |
[33:14] | A firm called lcv paid for it. | 是一家叫LCV的公司付钱 |
[33:18] | Liam connover ventures. | |
[33:20] | Oh, we gotta find out where this guy is now. | 我们得找出这家伙在哪儿 |
[33:23] | I think he’s right there. | 我想他就在那儿 |
[33:30] | Adam, run an ip address on this player,lcv. | Adam 查下玩家LCV的IP地址 |
[33:33] | Then, tell me:Why in the world would he fold on a full house… | 再告诉我: 他手上怎会有满堂红的牌… 一组3张同点和一组2张同点的三张牌 比同花牌大而小于一组4张同点的牌) |
[33:41] | unless he’s cheating? | 除非他出老千? |
[33:55] | okay, he’s in there. | 好的 他在里面 |
[33:56] | He’s alone. | 一个人 |
[35:28] | Don,turn your light off. | Don 把灯关了 |
[35:31] | Danny,hold still. | Danny 待着别动 |
[35:35] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[36:19] | Tehonzuk. | |
[36:22] | Cheater. | 老千 |
[36:23] | That’s what it means,doesn’t it? | 是这个意思 对吧? |
[36:26] | It’s the best translation I can offer for the combination of “game” and “weasel”. | 结合”赌博”和”骗子”得出的最好翻译 |
[36:31] | Sounds about right to me. | 我也这么觉得 |
[36:33] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你们不知道自己在说什么 |
[36:35] | Then,why don’t you educate us? | 那么你来给我们上上课? |
[36:37] | Just like Chief Delaware tried to do for you,Liam. | 就像Delaware酋长想对你做的一样 Liam |
[36:40] | I didn’t care about any of that old-school crap. | 我才不管那些陈旧的教条呢 |
[36:43] | All I know is he asked me to set up a gambling site. | 我就知道他让我建一个赌博网站 |
[36:45] | As a means to an end. | 作为实现理想的手段 |
[36:47] | He just wanted to raise the funds to renovate that warehouse into a cultural center for the tribe. | 他只想将仓库改造为部落文化中心 为此筹集资金 |
[36:51] | Except you moved in and got greedy. | 结果你加入以后变得越来越贪婪 |
[37:06] | Then,Chief Delaware caught you cheating dozens of people out of thousands of dollars. | Delaware酋长抓到你出老千 骗取了数千块 |
[37:11] | In small increments,it probably didn’t seem like much to you. | 数额很小 可能对你来说不大 |
[37:16] | We might not have even caught it ourselves | 如果不是电脑搜索了 过去3个月来每一场的赢家 |
[37:17] | without our computers searching every winning hand of the past three months. | 我们可能也发现不了 |
[37:21] | To Chief Delaware,that cost was immense,so he confronted you. | 对Delaware酋长来说 这很严重 所以他找你对质 |
[37:25] | Wanted to settle the dispute the way your ancestors had. | 想用祖先的方法来解决争端 |
[37:29] | It’s not right! | 这是不对的! |
[37:30] | Relax,it’s just a game. | 放松 只是游戏 |
[37:32] | To you,maybe. | 对你来说 或许是的 |
[37:34] | Tehonzuk. | |
[37:36] | After all the time I’ve spent with you,have you learned nothing of our history? | 我和你一起这么长时间 你就没有学到一丁点部落传统? |
[37:40] | I’ll give the land back before I allow this tribe to be disgraced. | 我放弃这块地 我不会让部落蒙羞 |
[38:03] | Okay,you’re right. | 好吧 你是对的 |
[38:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:05] | I’ll clean this mess up. | 我会处理干净的 |
[38:06] | I promise. | 我答应 |
[38:20] | Unfortunately for you,sepsis takes a little while to kill someone. | 不幸的是 败血症发作要一段时间 |
[38:23] | So,Chief Delaware used that time to try to make things right, | 所以Delaware族长还有时间去补救 |
[38:27] | while your actions caused him a slow and painful death. | 途中慢慢发作 最后导致痛苦死亡 |
[38:30] | ***Hencient history. | 他早就是个该死的老古董了 |
[38:34] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[38:36] | You didn’t just betray a good man. | 你不仅背叛了一个好人 |
[38:38] | You betrayed your heritage. | 你还背叛了部落的传统 |
[38:41] | I promise you… | 我向你保证… |
[38:42] | it will be many years before you ever find the peace that your people once knew. | 你的族人一旦知道真相 你就别想过安生日子了 |
[39:14] | You calling it a night? | 下班了? |
[39:15] | Yeah,I just want to run a couple of these files over to the lab,first. | 是啊 先把这些文件送去实验室 |
[39:18] | Why,you got something in mind? | 怎么 有什么事情吗? |
[39:20] | As a matter of fact,I do. | 事实上 确实有 |
[39:24] | Passez a mon appartement plus tard et je vous montrerez le sens veritable des relations internationales. | (法语) |
[39:36] | Stop by my place later,and I’ll show you the true meaning of international relations. | 回头去我那里 我来告诉你什么叫国际关系 |
[39:53] | No,no,it’s our pleasure. | 不 不 别客气 |
[39:55] | Oh,thank you so much. | 好的 多谢 |
[40:00] | just got off the phone with a rep from the Museum of the American Indian in Battery Park. | 刚接到炮台公园的 美国印第安人博物馆的电话 |
[40:04] | They’re going to take in all of Chief Delaware’s collection. | 他们会接手Delaware酋长的所有收藏 |
[40:07] | So the Montiquan Nation lives on. | Montiquan族的文化传统可以保留了 |
[40:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:11] | It’s funny,you know. | 真有趣 |
[40:13] | We ride trains,share sidewalks, | 我们一起乘地铁 在街上擦身而过 |
[40:15] | rub elbows with so many different kinds of people in this town from so many different places, | 这城市里有太多的人 来自太多不同的地方 |
[40:20] | and sometimes,we don’t notice a culture until it’s almost gone. | 可有时 直到一种文化要灭亡了 才引起我们的注意 |
[40:24] | I guess,to be a true New Yorker,you got to keep your eyes,heart and mind open at all times. | 我想 做为真正的纽约客 你得随时放开眼界 怀抱和心灵 |
[40:41] | What’s so funny? What’s wrong with Cosmo? | 笑什么? Cosmo有什么不对? |
[40:42] | I mean,it’s great,you know,if you’re a superhero. | 我是说 很好 如果你是个超级英雄 |
[40:46] | No,what you need is a tough TV cop name. | 不 我看你要的是电视剧里 最牛的警察名字 |
[40:49] | Yeah. That’s right. | 是啊 没错 |
[40:50] | How about Crockett? | Crockett怎么样? |
[40:51] | What’s wrong with Tubbs? | Tubbs呢? |
[40:53] | Hey,don’t tell me we’re still playing the name game. | 嗨 别告诉我 你们还在玩起名游戏 |
[40:56] | It’s a process. | 这得花点时间 |
[40:57] | Yeah,we’ve gone from Tom,Dick and Harry to John,Paul,George and Ringo. | 我们已经从Tom Dick想到 |
[41:01] | Why don’t you throw Mac into the mix? | 怎么不把Mac也放进去? |
[41:02] | Yeah,Mac. | 是啊 Mac |
[41:04] | Yeah,it’s a…it’s a great name. | 是啊 这… 这是个好名字 |
[41:07] | I like your name. | 我喜欢你的名字 |
[41:08] | Nah,Mac’s no good. | 不 Mac不行 |
[41:10] | That was Lindsay. | 是Lindsay |
[41:12] | She all right? | 她还好吧? |
[41:12] | Yeah,she’s fine. | 她很好 |
[41:14] | And so is the baby girl in her belly. | 她肚里的小丫头也很好 |
[41:19] | There you go. | 哦呦 |
[41:20] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[41:31] | CSI NY Season 05 Episode 19 |