时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | ella. | |
[00:20] | ella. | |
[00:22] | I’m so tired of being alone. | 我不想再孤零零一个人了 |
[00:24] | Shh,shh,I have to get you up,ella. | 我得把你弄起来 Ella |
[00:26] | Get up,come on. | 来吧 快点 |
[00:29] | I need help! | 我需要帮助! |
[00:31] | Hurry,please. She’s bleeding. | 快点 麻烦了 她在流血 |
[00:32] | What happened here? | 发生什么事了? |
[00:33] | She tried to kill herself. | 她想自杀 |
[00:35] | Cut her wrists. | 割腕 |
[00:37] | All right,let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[00:40] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[00:43] | Step aside! | 请待在一边! |
[00:46] | As I watched them roll her away | 我看着他们把她推走 |
[00:47] | all I could think of was how did ella get to a place where suicide was her only option? | 我一直在想 Ella怎会到 只有自杀一条路的地步? |
[00:52] | But ella’s okay,right? | 不过Ella没事了 对吗? |
[00:53] | Yeah,she’s fine. | 是的 她没事了 |
[00:55] | Mac,this happened,what,a month ago? | Mac 这事发生在一个月前了吧? |
[00:57] | Why didn’t you call me or say anything? | 你为什么没给我电话 和我聊聊? |
[01:00] | It was a crazy night. | 那晚太忙乱了 |
[01:03] | Ella recovered quickly. | Ella很快就复原了 |
[01:05] | It all seemed to be fine. | 看上去一切正常 |
[01:07] | But now there’s a problem? | 但现在又出问题了? |
[01:12] | yuck! | 天哪! |
[01:14] | **** | 希腊语 |
[01:19] | oh,my god. | 噢 天哪 |
[01:20] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[01:31] | It’s an eye. | 一只眼睛 |
[02:14] | CSI NY Season 05 Episode 16 | CSI:纽约篇 |
[02:31] | Did you get a description of the bird? | 能描述一下那只鸟吗? |
[02:33] | Yes,flack. | 可以 Flack |
[02:34] | It was black,had a beak. | 是黑色的 喙状嘴 |
[02:37] | Oh,and it flew with a limp. | 飞得很费劲的感觉 |
[02:39] | I’m just trying to do my job. | 我只是例行公事 |
[02:40] | I mean,what are the odds? | 你说这算是走了哪门子运? |
[02:42] | I was just standing there,and out of nowhere…plop! | 我只是站在这里 然后不知道从哪里 …扑通一声! |
[02:46] | I am going to get a cup of coffee. | 我去买杯咖啡 |
[02:49] | You want one? | 你要吗? |
[02:50] | No,thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[02:52] | Police business,folks. Keep moving. | 警察在办案 大家 尽快离开 |
[02:55] | Nothing to see here,folks,keep moving. | 没什么可看的 朋友们 快走吧 |
[02:57] | Did stella give you anything more than a har?Time | 询问Stella可不容易吧 |
[03:05] | That’s appetizing. | 真是开胃啊 |
[03:06] | I prefer cream,myself. | 我个人比较喜欢奶油 |
[03:12] | that’s definitely human. | 这肯定是人的眼睛 |
[03:14] | A few isolated punctures visible in the sclera. | 巩膜上有彼此分离的可见刺伤 |
[03:17] | Looks like early stages of decomp. | 刚开始腐烂 |
[03:20] | Question is…who does it belong to? | 问题是…这到底是谁的眼睛? |
[03:26] | John pollock. | |
[03:27] | How’d you find him? | 你怎么找到他的? |
[03:28] | Implantable contact lens. | 植入式隐形眼镜 (高度近视的一种治疗方法) |
[03:30] | It’s a new alternative to radial kerototomy or lasik. | 是继放射状角膜切开术和角膜屈光手术之后的另一种选择 |
[03:33] | Sid found one implanted in our mystery eye. | Sid在神秘眼球里找到一片隐形眼镜 |
[03:35] | Each lens registered to its owner. | 这些镜片都是详细登记过的 |
[03:39] | And the best thing is,the name… | 还有最好的一点就是… |
[03:42] | comes with an address. | 不仅有名字 还有地址 |
[03:45] | Is there any chance that this guy’s still alive,just missing an eye? | 有没有可能这个人只是少了只眼睛 但人还活着? |
[03:48] | ‘Cause I’m not ready for that. | 我还没准备好面对这种情况 |
[03:49] | Well,you better get ready,’cause we’re here. | 你最好尽快做好准备 我们已经到地方了 |
[03:57] | Nypd. | 纽约警局 |
[04:29] | what the hell kind of bird is that? | 这是什么鸟? |
[04:31] | The kind that ruined a good cup of coffee and ate our vic for lunch. | 一种毁了我的咖啡 还把死者当午餐的鸟 |
[04:51] | and here I thought the only vultures in the city worked on wall street. | 我还以为这城里唯一能让秃鹰 上班的地方就是华尔街了 |
[04:55] | According to flack,john pollock was an internet entrepreneur. | 根据Flack的调查 John Pollock 是开网络公司的 |
[04:59] | His tech start-up is scheduled to go public tomorrow. | 他的高科技公司本来明天就要上市 |
[05:04] | He had a spouse. | 他已婚 |
[05:05] | Yes,flack is trying to locate her now. | 没错 Flack正在找他的老婆 |
[05:09] | No forced entry. | 没有强行闯入的痕迹 |
[05:10] | Five floors up. | 五层楼顶 |
[05:12] | Hubby is buried in the garden,and the wife’s in the wind. | 老公被埋在了花园 妻子随风消失 |
[05:16] | Maybe she’s related to one of these. | 也许她和这其中之一有关 |
[05:19] | Most birds of prey prefer fresh carrion. | 大多数猎食性鸟类都喜欢 刚开始腐烂的尸体 |
[05:22] | His body couldn’t have been here long. | 他的尸体在这放了没多久 |
[05:24] | Explains how his eye wound up getting dropped from above. | 这也解释了他的眼睛怎会从天而降 |
[05:29] | Looks like he’s missing some hair,too. | 看起来他还掉了些头发 |
[05:32] | I’m seeing recent plugs. | 这些像是刚被植入的 |
[05:35] | Add that to the corrective eye surgery, | 联系到视力矫正手术 |
[05:38] | and looks like john pollock’s company wasn’t the only thing getting an upgrade. | 看来John Pollock不仅仅是公司 迈上了一个新台阶 |
[06:22] | denite signs of a struggle. | 明显的争斗痕迹 |
[06:24] | Yep. I got a broken picture frame here with positive blood trace and a partial print. | 没错 这里有一个坏了的相框 血迹 还有部分指纹 |
[06:29] | Perp might havhandled it. | 可能凶手拿过这个 |
[06:52] | get a load of this,mac. | 来看看这个 Mac |
[06:54] | Sildenafil prilocaine topical ointment. | 西地那非丙胺卡因局部软膏 (促进性能力的药品) |
[06:58] | It’s medicinal hydraulics. | 这是药用液压助推剂 |
[07:00] | Looks like our vic was trying to boost more than his stock price. | 看起来死者想要雄风大振的 不止是他的股价 |
[07:03] | You know,I’ll tell you what. | 我跟你说 |
[07:04] | I’m two months away from fatherhood– I don’t got any use for it. | 我还有2个月就要做爸爸了 用不上这个 |
[07:07] | Why don’t you take it? | 要不你拿走吧? |
[07:11] | Bag it. | 包起来 |
[07:12] | suit yourself. | 随你吧 |
[07:14] | But by the looks of that wedding photo, | 但是看那结婚照 |
[07:16] | I don’t know why pollock would have needed any help. | 不明白Pollock干嘛需要药物助兴 |
[07:18] | Yeah,from the looks of him now help is all he needed. | 对 看他现在的样子 的确需要帮忙 |
[07:37] | I was a bit confused on just how the vulture discovered our vic. | 有点不明白秃鹰如何发现死者的 |
[07:40] | Evidence suggests the body was completely buried. | 证据显示尸体被掩埋得很完好 |
[07:42] | Yeah,the objective of the killer was to hide it. | 没错 凶手明显是想隐藏尸体 |
[07:44] | Of course. So,how did the bird see it? | 当然了 那鸟是怎么发现尸体的呢? |
[07:47] | That’s a good question. | 这是个好问题 |
[07:48] | And I found a very fascinating answer. | 而且我有很合理的答案 |
[07:51] | A vulture can smell the gases produced by the beginning of the process of decay. | 秃鹰可以嗅到刚开始腐烂的尸体 散发的气味 |
[07:56] | I mean,he knew something dead was under that dirt. | 我是说 它知道泥土下面有尸体 |
[08:00] | Any clues as to cause of death? | 能推测出死因吗? |
[08:01] | Well,I examined the laceration on the vic’s forehead. | 我检查了死者前额上的伤口 |
[08:04] | Shallow penetration might cause a headache,but little else. | 伤口很浅 最多也就是头疼而已 |
[08:07] | What’s left of him doesn’t give us a clear indication of cod. | 他没有留给我们更多线索来判断死因 |
[08:10] | And most of the evidence is compromised. | 大多数证据都被破坏了 |
[08:12] | Time of death is roughly two days ago. | 死亡时间大概是两天前 |
[08:15] | There are traces of sildenafil and prilocaine on both hands and his genitals. | 在他的双手和生殖器上都发现有 西地那非和丙胺卡因 |
[08:20] | Consistent with the ointment that danny found next to the vic’s nightstand. | 这和Danny在死者家里矮柜边 发现的药膏吻合 |
[08:23] | So he had sex before h Died | 这么说他死前还和别人上床了 |
[08:25] | it would appear that way, but he must have been anxious about it, | 看上去是 不过他肯定是迫不及待 |
[08:28] | because there was also a massive amount of bismuth subsalicylate in his blood work. | 我在他的血液中发现大量碱式水杨酸铋 |
[08:33] | Antacids? | 抗酸药? |
[08:34] | For a guy who seemed to be doing well he wasn’t doing well. | 虽然他看上去能力不错 事实上不尽然 |
[08:39] | Give me a hand. | 帮我一下 |
[08:40] | Sure. | 好的 |
[09:00] | “Stop where you are!” | “原地待着别动!” |
[09:02] | That’s flash saying that. | 说这话的是闪电侠 |
[09:04] | And right beside him is the green lantern. | 在他旁边是绿灯笼(美国漫画人物) |
[09:05] | He’s looking all rough and tough and green. | 他看起来很坚定 很坚强 很”绿” |
[09:09] | “surrender or we’ll be forced to take action!” | “投降 不然我们将被迫采取行动!” |
[09:11] | Oh,looks like you just got a match,superhero. | 大英雄 看起来你找到吻合的了 |
[09:14] | All right… | 好吧… |
[09:16] | kiddo,I’ll be back. | 小家伙 我马上回来 |
[09:40] | So the prints I lifted from the broken picture frame in pollock’s apartment so far got me nothing in afis. | 从Pollock公寓破碎的相框提取的指纹 在AFIS里没有相吻合的 |
[09:45] | The dna,however,is a different tory. | 不过DNA 却是另一个结果 |
[09:47] | oh,same female dna on the prints,and the tube of ointment. | 指纹和药膏管上是同一个女性DNA |
[09:51] | And the ointment itself is the same as the samples we took from the broken picture frame and the vic’S… | 药膏和死者家的破相框上以及 死者生殖器上提取的样本吻合 |
[09:57] | I’m thinking the missus is looking better and better for this. | 这么说 我对这位太太的美貌指数直线上升 |
[10:01] | flack found her. | Flack找到她了 |
[10:03] | Let’s see how good she looks. | 看看她到底有多美丽 |
[10:09] | Look,I don’t understand. | 听着 我不明白 |
[10:10] | Why you fingerprint my sister like she’s a common criminal? | 你们为什么要提取我妹妹的指纹 好像她就是个罪犯? |
[10:12] | It’s procedure. | 这是程序 |
[10:13] | Okay,if you spent a lot of time in their apartment,we’d like to take your prints as well. | 如果你在那套公寓呆过很久 我们也要提取你的指纹 |
[10:17] | I’m not the guy you’re looking for. | 我不是你们要找的人 |
[10:18] | I’m never there. | 我从没有去过那里 |
[10:19] | Enrico,please. | Enrico 拜托了 |
[10:20] | Flora,you didn’t do anything. | Flora 你什么都没做过 |
[10:22] | How do I explain this to you? | 我要怎么跟你们解释呢? |
[10:23] | We take elimination… | 我们是为了排除… |
[10:24] | I don’t care– just tell me what happened to my husband. | 我不在乎- 我丈夫到底怎么了 |
[10:27] | We were hoping to speak with you about that,Mrs. Pollock. | 我们一直希望找到你谈谈这个问题 Pollock夫人 |
[10:34] | Mr. Palmero,why don’t you stay here? | Palmero先生 你还是呆在这里吧 |
[10:36] | This won’t take long. | 不会很久的 |
[10:42] | I understand you were in atlantic city. | 我明白你那时候在大西洋城(赌城) |
[10:44] | I was with some girlfriends. | 我和几个女伴在一起 |
[10:46] | Short trip,just for a couple of days. | 短期旅行 就几天而已 |
[10:50] | John wanted me to go. | John赞成我去的 |
[10:51] | He said I was lucky. | 他说我运气很好的 |
[10:55] | I came as soon as I heard. | 我一听说就赶回来了 |
[10:59] | I still can’t believe he’s gone. | 我还是不敢相信他就这么走了 |
[11:05] | Mrs. Pollock,according to public records, | Pollock夫人 根据公开的记录 |
[11:07] | you two were married a year ago soon after you came here from venezuela? | 1年前 你刚从委内瑞拉来到这里 你们俩就结婚了? |
[11:13] | Yes. Why? | 是的 怎么了? |
[11:15] | Well,if I may speak plainly,you’re a very attractive woman. | 我直说吧 你是个很有魅力的女士 |
[11:18] | Your husband was just an average guy. | 你丈夫的外表却很一般 |
[11:20] | Would it be fair to say that you were more interested in a green card than a marriage certificate? | 如果我说你更想要美国绿卡 而不是结婚证书会不会不公平? |
[11:25] | It would be offensive to say that. | 你这么说就太无礼了 |
[11:27] | My brother and i did come to this country with a dream of staying. | 我和我哥哥到美国来 确实怀揣着一个安居梦 |
[11:31] | And when I met john,he was willing to turn that dream into reality. | 我遇到John时 他愿意替我把那个梦变成现实 |
[11:35] | And now his company’s about to go public. | 现在他的公司要上市了 |
[11:38] | I know what you’re insinuating. | 我明白你想说什么 |
[11:41] | Yes,marrying him made me legal. | 没错 嫁给他 我就成为了合法公民 |
[11:44] | And now that he’s dead,all his wealth and his company could be mine. | 现在他死了 他的所有财富 以及他的公司都是我的了 |
[11:49] | What is it you call it? | 你们称这个叫什么? |
[11:51] | Motive? | 动机? |
[11:55] | John was a brilliant,kind,compassionate man,and I fell in love with him. | John是个睿智 心善 有同情心的人 我深深爱着他 |
[12:03] | Find who did this to my husband,detective. | 找出是谁对我丈夫下的毒手 警探 |
[12:07] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[12:08] | He didn’t deserve this. | 他不应落得如此下场 |
[12:14] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[12:27] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎样? |
[12:28] | She seems believable. | 她看起来说的是实话 |
[12:31] | Still doesn’t wash away pollock’s blood from their wedding picture | 但仍无法解释结婚照上Pollock的血迹 |
[12:34] | or the female prints she might have left behind. | 现场遗留的女性指纹也许是她的 |
[12:37] | Trouble is,they’re not flora pollock’s prints. | 问题是 那不是Flora Pollock的指纹 |
[12:39] | And look what the atlantic city pd just sent over from the empress grand casino. | 看看大西洋城警局刚送来的 皇后大赌场的带子 |
[12:43] | They scanned their security tapes like we asked them to,and they found flora. | 他们按我们要求的对监控录像 进行筛检 找出了Flora |
[12:46] | Her alibi is solid. | 她的不在场证明没有问题 |
[12:47] | And since the prints aren’t hers,is it possible our vic had another woman onhe side? | 既然不是她的指纹 死者家中是否还有别的女人? |
[12:53] | The turkey buzzard’s head,like its namesake,is bald and red. | 火鸡秃鹰的头 如同它的名字一样 又秃又红 |
[12:57] | Its baldness serves an important… | 它的秃头起到重要作… |
[12:59] | what’s up? | 怎样了? |
[13:00] | Behold the turkey buzzard. | 瞧瞧这只火鸡秃鹰 |
[13:03] | uh,cathartes aura. | 是红头美洲鹫 |
[13:05] | They’re,um,protected by fish and game. | 它们… 受渔业狩猎局保护 |
[13:08] | All right,well,that would explain the red tag flack saw on one of their talons. | 所以Flack看到它们爪上被绑了红标签 |
[13:12] | But they’re not just id bands they’re gps trackers used to | 这不单单是身份证 还是GPS追踪器 |
[13:15] | monitor the birds’ migration back and forth to their nests in manhattan. | 监测鸟类在曼哈顿巢穴间的迁移状况 |
[13:19] | I was thinking maybe we could find what’s missing of Mr. Pollock. | 或许能找回Pollock先生身上缺失的部分 |
[13:22] | And that just might lead us to his killer. | 可能还能帮我们找出凶手 |
[13:29] | According to avian research,this species of vulture is known for gorging itself. | 根据鸟类研究显示 这种秃鹫 以擅长狼吞虎咽著称 |
[13:33] | They just eat till they can’t eat anymore. | 它们会吃到再也吃不下 |
[13:35] | And check this– when they want to feed their kids,they regurgitate it. | 听听这个-喂孩子时它们再反刍食物 |
[13:38] | They’re like… | 就像这样… |
[13:42] | all right,you done with your reenactment? | 好了 角色扮演完了吧? |
[13:44] | Yeah. | 完了 看来这里有麻烦了 |
[13:44] | Because it looks like we got a problem here. | 完了 看来这里有麻烦了 |
[13:46] | To find any evidence,we got to get inside the nest. | 要找到证据 就得接近它们的巢 |
[13:49] | How are we going to distract these guys? | 怎么分散它们的注意? |
[13:52] | Guess we’re going to have to wing it. | 我们就见招拆招吧 |
[14:14] | are you having as much fun as I am there,buddy? | 你是不是也在那边找得很过瘾? |
[14:17] | Welcome to my world,messer. | 欢迎来到我的世界 Messer |
[14:19] | The low man on the totem pole gets all the exciting stuff. | 底层人民的日子过得最精彩 |
[14:23] | Yeah,well,what does that make me? | 是吗 那我呢? |
[14:25] | Low man on totem pole’s friend. | 底层人民的朋友 |
[14:31] | I think we’re starting to look likeunch. | 我觉得我们让它们想起午餐了 |
[14:43] | I think I just found the appetizer. | 我想我找到开胃菜了 |
[14:59] | Piece of our vic? | 死者的一部分? |
[15:00] | Well,not any piece– an organ. | 确切的说–是一个器官 |
[15:02] | His stomach. | 他的胃 |
[15:03] | Dna confirms it came from our vic. | DNA证实这是死者的胃 |
[15:05] | Anything smaller,that bird might have eaten it right there on the rooftop, | 那些鸟在屋顶上已吃掉了小块的肉 |
[15:08] | and we’d have N.Hing | 我们什么也找不到了 |
[15:11] | tissue looks ralaceted. | 器官组织看来被撕裂了 |
[15:12] | It’s not from the bird. | 这不是鸟干的 |
[15:13] | Pollock had an ulcer which ruptured,more than likely fatally. | Pollock的溃疡破裂了 多半是这个要了他的命 |
[15:17] | The ulcer explains the high levels of antacid in his blood. | 溃疡解释了为何他血中抗酸剂含量高 |
[15:20] | But why bury someone in a rooftop garden if he died of natural causes? | 但干嘛要把一个自然死亡的人 埋到屋顶花园? |
[15:24] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这没道理啊 |
[15:25] | It does if the natural causes weren’t caused so naturally. | 如果自然死亡不是那么自然 就有必要藏尸灭迹了 |
[15:29] | To the batcave,robin. | 到蝙蝠洞来吧 Robin(蝙蝠侠的小战友) |
[15:32] | I couldn’t do it myself,but with the magic of virtual autopsy, | 我一个人可做不来 但有了虚拟解剖的魔力 |
[15:35] | I was able to put much of Mr. Pollock back together again, | 根据Danny和Adam从鸟巢里 拣回来的一些尸块 |
[15:38] | based on the size of several of the bits and pieces danny and adam pulled from the nests. | 我可以把Pollock先生基本拼凑回原状 |
[15:43] | Clearly,before our vultures feasted. | 当然了 是秃鹫饱餐之前的模样 |
[15:45] | Yes,and… | 对 然后… |
[15:46] | this is after,with organs intact. | 这是在器官都摆回原位之后 |
[15:49] | I found a very informative piece of abdominal tissue. | 我发现了一块很重要的腹部组织 |
[15:53] | See? There was bruising. | 看到了? 有淤血 |
[15:55] | Had to happen prior to death. | 肯定是死前造成的 |
[15:56] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[15:57] | Now…look at the bruise. | 现在… 来看看这块淤青 |
[16:00] | It’s a fist. | 是个拳头印 |
[16:01] | Our vic must have been on therong side of a punch to the gut. | 死者肯定被人一拳打到肚子上了 |
[16:04] | Dand itidn’t take significant force to rupre the tissue, | 撕裂肌肉组织用不着费多少力 |
[16:07] | because the stomach wall was already weakened by the ulcer. | 胃壁在溃疡折磨下已变得很薄 |
[16:11] | The victim bled out internally within minutes. | 死者几分钟内就死于内出血 |
[16:19] | our killer must have panicked. | 凶手肯定慌了神 |
[16:20] | Didn’t know what to do with the body,so he buried it in the garden. | 不知道该拿尸体怎么办 于是埋到了花园里 |
[16:35] | Hey,no surprise. | 嘿 不出所料 |
[16:36] | The blood on the wedding photo belongs to our vic. | 结婚照上的血迹是死者的 |
[16:39] | Problem is,I’m not having any luck with the prints from the mirror or the cream. | 问题是 镜上和药膏管上的指纹 我都没找到主人 |
[16:44] | Nada! | 啥都没! |
[16:46] | Let me try something. | 让我试试 |
[16:47] | Yeah,knock yourself out,please. | 你随便试 |
[16:56] | come on. | 快点 |
[17:03] | Dr. Charlotte rydell. | Charlotte Rydell医生 |
[17:05] | Well,what the hell did you just do? | 你咋整的? |
[17:06] | The sildenafil lidocaine ointment may have been dispensed by a doctor. | 这种西地那非利多卡因软膏 可能是医生开的 |
[17:10] | The size of the tube is consistent with samples physicians hand out to their patients. | 这种剂量的药管是医师给病人试用的包装 |
[17:14] | Right,right. Not what you’d get from a pharmacy. | 对 对 不是从药房买来的那种 |
[17:16] | Right,and this is the dea physicians database: Prints from every licensed doctor. | 对 这是毒品管制局的医师数据库: 每个执业医师的指纹都在里面 |
[17:21] | I do love you,doc,but I often want to smack you. | 我真爱死你了 医生 但我老想抽你嘴巴 |
[17:24] | Let’s go talk to the good doctor. | 我们去找那位好医生谈谈吧 |
[17:26] | All right. | 好 |
[17:32] | hey,hawkes,by the looks of this bedroom decor, | 嘿 Hawkes 瞧这卧室的装修 |
[17:35] | I’m guessing this doctor treats a little more than a fever and a cough. | 我猜这位医生治的可不是头疼脑热 |
[17:39] | How can I help you,detectives? | 有什么能为你们效劳的 警探们? |
[17:41] | Uh,it sounds like you want to get right to the point,doctor, | 听上去你想开门见山嘛 医生 |
[17:43] | so why don’t you tell us what your schedule was like two days ago? | 跟我们说说你这两天的日程安排? |
[17:46] | I was probably here working in the office all day. | 我这两天大概都待在办公室工作 |
[17:48] | What kind of medicine do you practice,exactly? | 你提供哪种医疗服务? 说具体点 |
[17:50] | I mean,I don’t want to assume anything. | 我可不想会错意了 |
[17:51] | This all could just be in bad taste. | 这里的装修也许品味差了点 |
[17:54] | The sexual arts play a major role in our happiness,but who teaches us? | 性艺术是我们幸福生活中的重要一环 但谁来教我们呢? |
[17:58] | I supply hands-on instructions. | 我提供实践指示 |
[18:00] | I’m a happiness surrogate and licensed psychiatrist. | 我是幸福的替身 以及执业精神病医生 |
[18:03] | And john pollock wasetting a little surrogate sex? | John Pollock在你这里接受替身性爱? |
[18:06] | I’m sorry,I don’t discuss my clients. | 对不起 我不讨论我的客户 |
[18:09] | What about former clients? | 前客户呢? |
[18:13] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[18:15] | Wh-what are you talking about? When? | 你说什么? 什么时候? |
[18:16] | Did you know mr. Pollock was married? | 你知道Pollock先生结婚了吗? |
[18:18] | Most of my clients are. | 我的大部分客户都是已婚的 |
[18:21] | And their wives are my biggest beneficiaries. | 他们的夫人们是最大的受益人 |
[18:23] | And from what john pollock told me,his wife flora was responding to his increased level of skill. | 据John Pollock所言 他妻子Flora 对他技巧的进步很受用 |
[18:35] | So,you ever make any cause lls? | 你提供上门服务吗? |
[18:37] | This is a legitimate practice,detective. | 这是合法营生 警探 |
[18:39] | I work out of this office. | 我只在这间办公室工作 |
[18:40] | Well,that’s odd,because we found your fingerprints in Mr. Pollock’s bedroom. | 那就奇怪了 我们在Pollock先生的卧室 找到了你的指纹 |
[18:44] | Any idea how that happened? | 知道怎么回事吗? |
[18:49] | All right,yes. | 好吧 是这样的 |
[18:50] | Um,now that I think about it,one of my clients canceled, | 现在我想起来了 我一个顾客取消了预约 |
[18:52] | and I took the opportunity to go to his apartment. | 我想借机去他家看看 |
[18:55] | To talk. | 去谈谈 |
[18:56] | About what? | 谈什么? |
[18:57] | His last three checks bounced. | 他之前开的3张支票都被退票了 |
[18:58] | He wasn’t returning my calls. | 他也没回我电话 |
[19:00] | I went over there to tell him I was going to proceed with legal action if he didn’t pay me. | 我跟他说 他如果再不付款 我就要采取法律行动 |
[19:04] | I tried to take back a tube of sample cream I gave him. | 我想拿回给他的一管药膏试样 |
[19:07] | He said he’d pay me as soon as some big deal came through. | 他说他会付款 只要搞定什么大买卖 |
[19:09] | Dr. Rydell,your fingerprints were on a framed photograph of Mr. Pollock and his wife | Rydell医生 你的指纹在Pollock先生 和他妻子结婚照的相框上 |
[19:13] | that was thrown across his b om and actually nicked him in the head. | 你把它从床上丢过去 划破了他的头 |
[19:18] | All right,I might have thrown something in frustration. | 我可能是沮丧之下 随便扔了什么东西 |
[19:21] | Something? | 随便什么东西? |
[19:23] | It was their wedding photo. | 那是他们的结婚照 |
[19:25] | You sure there was nothing personal going on between you and Mr. Pollock? | 你确定和Pollock先生之间 真的没什么特别关系吗? |
[19:28] | Like I said,detective,it was strictly business. | 我说过了 警探 我们之间纯属医患关系 |
[19:30] | Doctor,I really would like to believe you,but it sounds more like funny business to me. | 医生 我很想相信你 但这听起来更像是不道德的事 |
[19:42] | The first impression sid found on our vic’s abdomen is a partial, | Sid在死者身上找到的第一印模并不完整 |
[19:45] | so it doesn’t give us much for a match. | 不足以让我们进行比对 |
[19:47] | And it didn’t take a lot of force to cause the tissue to rupture,so… | 要造成组织撕裂也无须大力 所以… |
[19:51] | a woman,or a man…basically,anybody could have done this. | 女人 男人…基本上谁都能要他的命 |
[19:54] | ‘Its more than likely someone who had access to the apartment | 更可能是能进Pollock家门的人 |
[19:57] | or at least someone pollock knew or didn’t feel threatened by. | 至少是Pollock认识的人或 他不感到有威胁的人干的 |
[20:00] | He let them in. | 他让他们进来的 |
[20:01] | Despite her alibi,dont e wato rethink the wife? | 除了她的不在场证明 你就没怀疑过他妻子吗? |
[20:04] | No,I believe her. | 没有 我相信她 |
[20:06] | I…I dontht ink she killed him. | 我想… 她没杀她丈夫 |
[20:08] | I think she really did just fall in love with this guy. | 我想她真的爱上这个人了 |
[20:11] | He came to her rescue,and sometimes that’s enough to see the beauty behind the beast. | 他来英雄救美 有时这足以体现 丑陋野兽的美好心灵了 |
[20:25] | You never finished your story. | 你的故事还没讲完 |
[20:27] | My story? | 我的故事? |
[20:28] | Ella.Before the evil eye dropped into my latte, | Ella 在那枚邪恶的眼睛 掉到我拿铁咖啡里之前 |
[20:31] | I had this feeling that you were fishing for some advice. | 我觉得你想征求别人的意见 |
[20:34] | You’ve known me too long. | 你太了解我了 |
[20:35] | Hmm,don’t you forget it. | 你还没忘嘛 |
[20:39] | Ella’s living in a halfway house. | Ella出院以后 |
[20:42] | She’s been there since she got out of the hospital. | 就住在一家康复院 |
[20:44] | I’m glad she’s getting some help. | 真高兴她得到了一些帮助 |
[20:47] | She called,and she wants to see me. | 她打电话给我 说想见我 |
[20:50] | And,uh,I’m not sure whether paying her a visit will help or hurt. | 我不知道见面对她是帮助还是伤害 |
[20:55] | I’ve always said,”case closed,” but I just can’t shake this one. | 我总说”案件完结” 但这次却抛不下 |
[20:59] | With her father murdered and her mother in jail, | 她爸爸被谋杀 妈妈进了监狱 |
[21:01] | I just feel like I should do something. | 我就觉得我应该做点什么 |
[21:04] | Well,it sounds like this is about more than just a visit. | 听起来不只是见面那么简单嘛 |
[21:08] | Ever since I met this young woman,she has been crying out for help,but no one’s listened. | 从我认识这个女孩起 她就一直渴求帮助 但是没人听 |
[21:13] | Even when she was living with both her parents,she was looking for companionship on the internet. | 即使她和父母同住 还是一直在网上寻找友谊 |
[21:19] | She slit her wrists to get my attention. | 她用割腕来引起我的注意 |
[21:23] | And damn if she didn’t get it. | 她没引起你注意才怪呢 |
[21:25] | I feel responsible,stella. | 我觉得有责任 Stella |
[21:27] | She fabricated evidence,mac… | 她伪造了证据 Mac… |
[21:29] | this was sent to me. | 有人寄了这个给我 |
[21:31] | Jeopardized our case,and very cleverly insinuated her way into your life. | 阻碍我们办案 聪明地插进你的生活 |
[21:36] | Detective taylor? | Taylor警探? |
[21:38] | Uh,you,you want to have breakfast? | 你 你想吃早餐吗? |
[21:42] | Doesn’t mean i shouldn’t help her. | 那不意味着我就不该帮她 |
[21:43] | She’s not your responsibility. | 她不是你的责任 |
[21:48] | You sound like me. | 你这话听起来像我说的一样 |
[21:50] | This conversation is always reversed. | 谈话角色完全颠倒了 |
[21:52] | I’m the one who’s driven by my emotions, | 我才是感性的人 |
[21:54] | and you’re the guy who goes by the book. | 你是理性的人 |
[21:56] | I’m a little confused here,mac. | 我有点迷惑了 Mac |
[22:01] | You really care about her. | 你真的很担心她 |
[22:07] | We focus day in and day out on finding the criminal, | 我们整天都将注意力集中在 找到罪犯上 |
[22:10] | and then we tell ourselves that it’ll bring closure to the victims and their families. | 我们告诉自己这样会给受害人 及其家属一个交待 |
[22:15] | And it does. | 确实是这样 |
[22:17] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[22:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:25] | I also know that the emotional trauma of a young woman | 我也知道一个年轻姑娘的心灵创伤 |
[22:28] | should not be the occasional assignment of a couple of social workers fresh out of college. | 不是刚出校门的社工几次临时辅导 就能解决的 |
[22:33] | I just want her to getetter. | 我只是希望她能够好起来 |
[22:35] | I see a bright… | 我看到的Ella… |
[22:37] | intelligent young woman in ella. | 应该是一个聪明开朗的年轻姑娘 |
[22:40] | I understand that. | 我明白 |
[22:42] | But we’ve done our job. | 但是我们的工作已经完成 |
[22:45] | Move on. | 你该朝前看了 |
[22:46] | If you open that door,what next? | 如果你去见她 那接下去呢? |
[22:51] | You can’t save them all. | 你不可能拯救所有人 |
[22:58] | I know,I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[23:00] | I’ve said that and more too many times to count. | 这话我自己就说过无数次 |
[23:05] | I guess I just needed to hear it from you. | 我想我只是需要从你那里听到 |
[23:51] | you want to tell me what that was all about? | 你要告诉我是怎么回事吗? |
[23:53] | The vic’s clock radio made a little noise every time you wal, | 你每次经过时 死者的时钟收音机都会发出声响 |
[23:55] | d by and it sounded like a,a digital mechanism. | 听起来像是一种数码装置 |
[24:10] | It’s a camera lens. | 是摄像机镜头 |
[24:11] | Nanny cam. | 隐藏式摄像机 |
[24:14] | Must be operated by a hidden motion sensor. | 一定是由隐藏的感应器启动运行 |
[24:19] | Here’s the camera. | 这是摄像头 |
[24:22] | And a power source. | 还连着电源 |
[24:25] | Battery pack. | 电池组 |
[24:27] | And it might have recorded the murder. | 可能录下了谋杀过程 |
[24:30] | That’s danny at the crime scene. | 那是Danny在犯罪现场 |
[24:31] | Go back a little further,adam. | 倒回去一点 Adam |
[24:33] | John plock had been dead at least a day and a half by the time we arrived. | 在我们到达前 John plock至少死了一天半了 |
[24:37] | Danny found the clock on its side. | Danny发现这钟倒在地上 |
[24:42] | Zoom in. | 放大 |
[24:43] | Let’s see who it is,adam. | 看看是谁 Adam |
[24:46] | That’s definitely not our vic. | 肯定不是受害人 |
[24:49] | Odd. | 奇怪 |
[24:50] | I’m not sure it’s even human. | 我都不确定是不是人类了 |
[24:53] | I see a digital clock there. | 我在那儿看到一个电子钟 |
[24:57] | 5:04 P.M. | 下午5:04 |
[24:58] | The clock puts this guy in the vic’s apartment very close to the time of death, | 这家伙在公寓出现的时间 十分接近死者的死亡时间 |
[25:02] | but the murder was out of view of the camera. | 但摄像头没有拍下谋杀过程 |
[25:04] | Adam,get me some more details on the face. | Adam 找出脸部细节 |
[25:06] | Definitely. | 好的 |
[25:08] | We could be looking at john pollock’s killer. | 这家伙可能就是 杀害John Pollock的凶手 |
[25:27] | This is what we pulled off the nanny cam in pollock’s apartment. | 这是我们从Pollock公寓的 隐藏式摄像机里找到的 |
[25:30] | I cleaned up the image. | 我处理了图像 |
[25:31] | The face is still a little fuzzy,but I’m shooting it through the mug shot database, | 面部还是有点模糊 但我正在与面部照片库比对 |
[25:35] | see if I can get anything. | 看看有什么发现 |
[25:36] | You ever seen anything like that? | 你见过那样的东西吗? |
[25:38] | It appears to be straight out of some disturbing fairy tale. | 跟恐怖童话里的人物一样 |
[25:42] | Extreme body piercing– uh,it’s a,it’s a new trend. | 极端身体穿孔–是一种新时尚 |
[25:45] | Should I even ask? | 那是什么? |
[25:47] | Pain,art,individuality. | 疼痛 艺术 个性 |
[25:49] | Some people get their belly buttons done,nose rings. | 有人穿脐环 鼻环 |
[25:51] | I had this girlfriend once– she used to pierce her tongue a lot. | 我以前的女朋友– 她还穿了舌环 |
[25:56] | ah,no match. | 没匹配的 |
[25:57] | What about break – ins in the buildin or witnesses | 那栋楼有没有被人破门而入过 |
[26:00] | who might have seen a guy that fits this description? | 或可能看到酷似那家伙的目击者? |
[26:02] | I’ll call flack to see if he has any reports of a horny perp in the area. | 我打给Flack看看那地区 有没有关于长角的疑犯报告 |
[26:10] | I’m sorry,boss,I… | 我很抱歉 老大 我… |
[26:12] | I want an answer,and soon. | 我要答案 尽快 |
[26:14] | Totally,yeah. | 没问题 |
[26:19] | hey,guys,i processed this letter I found in the victim’s clothes. | 伙计们 我检查了在死者衣服里 发现的信件 |
[26:24] | “Dear mr. Pollock,please be advised “that an unlawful detainer action | “亲爱的Pollock先生 我们已提出 针对阁下非法滞留的法庭申请 |
[26:28] | has been fil “against you for the delinquent payments “relating to the above-referenced premises. | 您逾期未付款 特此通告” |
[26:32] | “Pursuant to the provision… fees are due.” | 依照规定… 费用到期” |
[26:36] | And on and on and on. | 等等等等 |
[26:37] | Could be a disgruntled business associate or an investor we’re looking for. | 可能我们要找的是 不满的商业伙伴或投资者 |
[26:41] | Could be,except the letter is a fake. | 可能是 但这信是伪造的 |
[26:43] | The firm of cundieff,cochran,& byars— | Cundieff,Cochran & Byars律师事务所 |
[26:45] | that doesn’t even exist,except for a pool-cleaning service out in L.A. | 根本就不存在 只有一家在洛杉矶的 泳池清洁公司 |
[26:49] | So whoever sent the letter was trying to extort the vic using a bunch of B.Ords | 寄信人是想用大话敲诈受害人 |
[26:53] | maybe pollock caught on and was going to go to the authorities. | 也许Pollock发现了 想报警 |
[26:55] | Before he could,he was killed. | 可惜迟了一步 被人杀害了 |
[26:57] | The question is: By who? | 问题是: 谁杀的? |
[26:59] | Well,I think I might have an answer to that question. | 我可能知道答案 |
[27:02] | There’s a government anti-counterfeiting program. | 有一项政府的反伪币计划 |
[27:05] | And this has something to do with our case? | 这跟我们的案子有什么关系? |
[27:07] | Stella. | |
[27:08] | Be patient. | 别着急 |
[27:10] | Right,sorry. | 好 不好意思 |
[27:11] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[27:12] | Every color laser printer in the past 20 years is required to have | 过去20年生产的每一台彩色激光打印机 |
[27:16] | what I would call a hidden fingerprint. | 都有所谓的隐藏指纹 |
[27:18] | So I scanned this letter. | 于是我扫描了这封信 |
[27:20] | I eliminated the colors one by one… | 一步步消除了所有颜色… |
[27:24] | and I was able to enhance… | 就能够显示出… |
[27:26] | A printer fingerprint,so to speak. | 打印机指纹 可以这么说 |
[27:29] | Right. | 没错 |
[27:29] | The unique identification of a single printer is beneath the ink. | 每一台打印机的独特身份证明 就在墨水下面 |
[27:33] | Could help us locate the creator of the fake law firm. | 可以帮助我们找出 这家冒牌律师事务所的伪造者 |
[27:35] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[27:36] | Now,the printer company had the owner on file and warranty information. | 打印机制造商对买主资料进行存档 还有保修证书信息 |
[27:39] | Turns out it’s the landlord of pollock’s apartment building. | 这个机主是Pollock公寓大楼的房东 |
[27:43] | Guy named quentin oswego. | 这家伙叫Quentin Oswego |
[27:46] | Boom. | 找到了 |
[27:50] | are you ready… | 你们准备好… |
[27:52] | for some t and a tko? | 欣赏丰乳肥臀的美女空手互博吗? |
[28:00] | on my right,weighing in at 109 and 1/2 pounds,from jamaica,queens,miss sally burnside! | 我右边是来自皇后区牙买加女皇 Sally Burnside小姐 体重109.5磅! |
[28:16] | and on my left,weighing in at 111 3/4 pounds,from far rockaway,new york, | 我左边是来自纽约Far Rockaway的 体重111 3/4磅 |
[28:24] | the one and only boxing booty– | se駉rita paula rodriguez! 唯一的拳击女王–Paula Rodriguez小姐! |
[28:37] | okay,ladies… | 女士们… |
[28:40] | keep your claws in your paws. | 带好手套 |
[28:43] | No biting. | 不能咬人 |
[28:45] | One,two. | |
[28:51] | Fight! | 开始! |
[28:59] | quentin oswego. | |
[29:01] | Nypd. | 纽约警局 |
[29:02] | Here to ask you a few questions. | 有几个问题要问你 |
[29:04] | What’s this about? | 什么问题? |
[29:05] | Why don’t we start with public ugly,then we’ll move on to murder? | 不如我们先从公众场合丢人现眼聊起 然后转到谋杀案上? |
[29:13] | No way you can prove this is me. | 你们证明不了那就是我干的 |
[29:15] | Can’t even tell what color this guy’s eyes are. | 连这家伙的眼睛颜色都看不出来 |
[29:17] | Unfortunately for you,there aren’t many landlords in this city that have horns on the top of their heads. | 不幸的是 本市没几个头上长角的房东 |
[29:21] | Obviously you’re not familiar with the manhattan real estate market. | 显然你对于曼哈顿的房地产市场不熟悉 |
[29:24] | Well,what we do know,Mr. Trump,is that you were in Mr. Pollock’s apartment. | 我们知道的是 特朗普先生(美地产大亨) 你曾出现在Pollock先生的公寓 |
[29:28] | How does a low-grade scumbag like you come to own a place like that anyway? | 你这种街头阿飞怎可能拥有那种豪宅? |
[29:31] | Inherited from my low-grade scumbag parents. | 从我同为街头阿飞的父母处继承的 |
[29:34] | They also teach you how to extort your tenants? | 他们也教你怎么敲诈房客了? |
[29:37] | See,this is the phony letter that you sent pollock,telling him that he owed you money. | 看 这是你寄给Pollock的伪造信 声称他欠你的钱 |
[29:41] | You spelled “delinquent” wrong. | 你把”delinquent”拼错了 (拖欠债务之意) |
[29:44] | So? | 怎样? |
[29:44] | So extortion is a class “b” felony in the state of new york. | 勒索在纽约州是B级重罪 |
[29:48] | Now,we can leave it at at. | 我们就暂且不追究那个 |
[29:49] | At least we got you on something. | 至少我们抓到了你的把柄 |
[29:56] | All right,yeah,I was in the apartment,but just to mess with the wiring. | 好吧 没错 我是在公寓里 但我是去折腾电线的 |
[30:00] | I blew a fuse. | 我弄断了保险丝 |
[30:01] | Just like last week,I plugged up the toilet. | 就像上周 我把马桶给堵上了 |
[30:03] | Destroying your own property? | 自己的房产还真不当回事啊? |
[30:04] | That makes sense from a guy who screws horns into the top of his head. | 对于头上装个角的家伙还真说得通 |
[30:07] | Rent stabilization’s a bitch. | 房产租赁市场一点也不稳定 |
[30:09] | That pollock guy is paying me $2,500 a month for a place that’s worth 15 grand. | Pollock那家伙每月付我2500 租下了价值15000的地方 |
[30:13] | That sound right to you guys? | 你们觉得这公平吗? |
[30:14] | So you didn’t like the ft that he was paying you below market value for your place. | 所以你对他付低于市价的房租非常不满 |
[30:18] | And when he wouldn’t leave,you decided to get a little more forceful with him. | 他不肯离开 你就决定使点强硬手段 |
[30:21] | I have a legal right to be here. | 我有合法权利住在这里 别来骚扰我 |
[30:24] | You want to see some harassment? | 你想看看什么叫真正的骚扰吗? |
[30:34] | I never touched the guy. | 我没碰过那家伙 |
[30:35] | I never even saw him. | 我甚至没见过他 |
[30:37] | So either read me my rights or get the hell out of my face. | 要不宣读我的权利 要不就从我眼前滚走 |
[30:40] | Before we go,why don’t you take your right fist and put it in this box for me,all right,big guy? | 我们走前 请伸出你的右拳 放进这个盒子里 好吗 大块头? |
[30:45] | Whoa,I answered your questions,told the truth. | 我已经回答了问题 说了实话 |
[30:47] | Well,yeah,that remains to be seen. | 还未经证实 |
[30:49] | Come on. | 快点 |
[30:52] | -Good. -You got any weapons on you,other than what’s in your head? | – 很好 – 除了你头上那玩意 身上还有武器吗? |
[30:57] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[30:58] | Oh,you got to be kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[31:00] | Now,you didn’t think we were going to let you get off on that extortion charge,did you? | 你觉得我们会让你 逃过敲诈勒索的指控吗? |
[31:03] | You guys are messed up. | 你们这些家伙真有病 |
[31:05] | You got horns in your head,buddy,and we’re messed up? | 头上长角的是你 老兄 还我们有病呢? |
[31:07] | You good?P. | 好了没? |
[31:26] | let’s see if danny gets a match with that fist print. | 看看Danny能不能匹配上拳头印 |
[31:28] | You want my opinion? | 知道我怎么想吗? |
[31:29] | I say back to those buzzard vultures. | 我仍认为是那些美洲鹫干的 |
[31:32] | You seen those things? | 你见过它们吗? |
[31:32] | I’m telling you,mac. | 我说真的呢 Mac |
[31:34] | Well,find me one who can throw a punch and bury a body. | 好吧 那给我找一只会打人 还会埋尸的吧 |
[31:38] | Case closed. | 案子就结了 |
[31:42] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 这里是911 您有什么情况? |
[31:44] | My sister…somebody tried to kill my sister. | 我妹妹… 有人要杀我妹妹 |
[31:47] | Ay鷇ame,por favor. (西班牙语) | |
[31:49] | Ay鷇ame,por favor. (西班牙语) | |
[32:00] | flack? | |
[32:03] | Who found her? | 是谁发现她的? |
[32:04] | Her brothe said he went over to her apartment to check on her and found her like this. | 她哥哥说去她公寓看她 就发现她这个样子 |
[32:10] | Called 911,and here we are. | 他报了警 咱们就赶去了 |
[32:13] | Was she raped? | 她有被强奸吗? |
[32:14] | Not sure. | 还不知道 |
[32:15] | The doctor said there’s evidence of sexual activity,but we don’t know if it was rape. | 医生说有性行为的证据 但不知道是不是强奸 |
[32:18] | Tell them to send the samples directly to the lab. | 让他们把样本直接送去实验室 |
[32:35] | Is she…she’s hanging in there. | – 她… – 她还挺着呢 |
[32:39] | ella era tan bella. | 她是如此美丽 (西班牙语) |
[32:42] | She was so beautiful,and now she… | 她本来那么美 可现在… |
[32:47] | I know this is difficult. | 我知道这很不好受 |
[32:49] | But I need you to tell me what happened. | 但你得告诉我发生了什么 |
[32:52] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[32:54] | I just found her. | 我是事后发现她的 |
[32:55] | She was bleeding,she could barely breathe. | 她在流血 几乎没有呼吸 |
[32:57] | The door was opened. | 房门开着 |
[32:59] | Someone attacked her husband and you people couldn’t think to give her a little protection? | 已经有人袭击了她丈夫 你们就不能考虑保护她吗? |
[33:04] | Mr. Palmero,our highest priority is to find the person | Palmero先生 现在我们的首要任务 |
[33:06] | who did this to your sister and her husband. | 是找到伤害你妹妹和妹夫的罪犯 |
[33:08] | Now,we’ve got a crime team overo her apartment | 现在有一组调查人员正赶去她家 |
[33:10] | and they’ll be talking to the neighbors to see if anyone saw anything. | 他们会询问邻居 看有没有人看到什么 |
[33:13] | I also need your help. | 我还需要你的帮助 |
[33:15] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[33:16] | I’d like to take a swab of the inside of your mouth. | 我要用它在你嘴里抹一下 |
[33:19] | This will help us distinguish your dna from that of your sister’s attacker. | 这会把你的DNA和袭击你妹妹的 罪犯的DNA区分开来 |
[33:23] | Whatever it takes to find him. | 只要能抓到他 我做什么都行 |
[33:25] | Great. | 好的 |
[33:30] | hey,stella. | 嗨 Stella |
[33:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[33:36] | Danny,you find anything here? | Danny 有收获吗? |
[33:38] | Nah,nothing we could use. | 没有 没什么有用的 |
[33:40] | All the blood is loc ized where the paramedics found flora’s body. | 血迹都在急救人员发现Flora的位置 |
[33:43] | Phone is off the hook,but that’s consistent with enrico’s 911 call. | 电话听筒是摘下的 符合Enrico打报警电话的情况 |
[33:46] | Same as the last time,there’s no signs of forced entry. | 和上次一样 没有强行闯入的迹象 |
[33:49] | Flora pollock is still unconscious,and her brother didn’t see anything. | Flora Pollock仍在昏迷 她哥哥什么也没看到 |
[33:51] | So,we don’t have a description of her attacker. | 所以得不到对袭击者的描述 |
[33:53] | Stella did fd trace on flora’s body and she photographed some bruising | Stella在Flora身上发现些痕迹 她把一些淤痕拍了下来 |
[33:56] | that she hopes to match to the subdermal bruise that sid found on john pollock’s abdomen, | 希望能与Sid在John Pollock腹部 发现的皮下淤痕相吻合 |
[34:01] | but she’s not optimistic. | 但她觉得希望不大 |
[34:02] | Now,the semen that she collected indicates recent sexual activity and she’s waiting on dna. | 她采集的精液表明近期发生过性行为 她正在等DNA结果 |
[34:07] | So,flora’s attacker is a man. | 这么说袭击Flora的是个男人 |
[34:10] | Her beating has to be connected to her husband’s death | 袭击她肯定和她丈夫的死有关 |
[34:13] | and if the same person committed both crimes, | 如果两起案件是一人所为 |
[34:16] | we’re looking for someone with access to the apartment. | 咱们要找的人肯定有公寓的钥匙 |
[34:18] | I’m thinking that’s quentin. | 我认为是Quentin |
[34:19] | He was already out on bail,and he has a key. | 他已经被保释了 而且有钥匙 |
[34:24] | You know who else would have a key? | 你知道还有谁有钥匙吗? |
[34:26] | Enrico. | |
[34:28] | Flora’s brother. | Flora的哥哥 |
[34:31] | I recovered this at the beginning of the nanny-cam footage. | 我从隐藏式摄像机的带子开头 复原了这段视频 |
[34:33] | It could’ve happened a month ago or more. | 这应该是一个月或更早前的事情 |
[34:36] | It’s enrico and flora. | 这是Enrico和Flora |
[34:39] | That’s not how i treat my sister. | 我可不会这么对我妹妹 |
[34:43] | Whatever’s going on,she’s definitely not into it. | 不管是什么事儿 她肯定不愿意干 |
[34:47] | Hey.Sorry,I gotta pull rank,adam. | 抱歉 我得打断下 Adam |
[34:50] | I recovered enrico’s 911. | 我分析了Enrico的报警电话 |
[34:54] | M-my sister! | 我… 我妹妹! |
[34:55] | She’s covered in blood! | 她浑身都是血! |
[34:56] | I think she was beaten! | 我想有人打了她 |
[34:57] | I need help! | 快来人哪! |
[34:58] | Sir,where are you calling from? | 先生 您在什么位置? |
[35:00] | 2955 franklin,please! | 富兰克林街2955号 快呀! |
[35:02] | I need help! | 快来人呀! |
[35:04] | Pal,I want you out! | 伙计 你给我出来! |
[35:05] | Did you hear that in the background? | 听到那个背景音了吗? |
[35:09] | Sir,where are you calling from? | 先生 您在什么位置? |
[35:11] | Mac,listen to this. | Mac 听听这个 |
[35:12] | It’s enrico’s 911. | Enrico的报警电话 |
[35:13] | Not on the lease,pal!I want you out! | 这房不出租 伙计! 你给我出来! |
[35:15] | The voice is talking about the lease. | 这声音说到租房的事 |
[35:18] | That’s gotta be quentin,the landlord. | 肯定是Quentin 他是房东 |
[35:20] | Quentin was knocking on the door while enrico was making the 911 call. | Enrico报警时 Quentin正在敲门 |
[35:24] | So,quentin couldn’t have beaten up flora. | 所以不可能是Quentin袭击了Flora |
[35:26] | He never even made it into the apartment. | 他根本不在房间里 |
[35:28] | So,enrico beat up flora? | 那是Enrico打了Flora? |
[35:29] | And called 911 as a cover-up. | 然后打电话报警 掩盖真相 |
[35:32] | Hey,dna from the semen that was collected in flora’s rape kit came back as a match to enrico. | Flora的强奸测试结果表明 精液的DNA和Enrico吻合 |
[35:38] | Wait a minute,her brother was her lover? | 等等 她哥哥是她的情夫? |
[35:41] | No,I compared enrico’s dna to flora’S. | 不 我比对了Enrico和Flora的DNA |
[35:44] | There’s no match. | 完全不吻合 |
[35:45] | So,barring adoption those two are not brother and sister. | 除非是领养的 否则他俩根本不是兄妹 |
[35:47] | They’ve been lying to us the whole time. | 他俩从头到尾都在骗咱们 |
[35:49] | And possibly also lying to john pollock. | 很可能也骗了John Pollock |
[35:51] | This was a scam. | 这就是场骗局 |
[35:52] | They were working as a couple. | 他俩合伙行骗 |
[35:54] | Taking him for a ride,for a green card or maybe later for money. | 一起演戏骗他 骗绿卡 然后可能骗钱 |
[35:57] | So,then enrico attacks flora? | 然后 Enrico就袭击了Flora? |
[35:59] | I mean,I don’t get it. | 我是说 我不能理解 |
[36:00] | Why would he beat her up? | 他干吗要暴打她? |
[36:02] | Maybe flora fell in love with john pollock. | 也许因为Flora爱上了John Pollock |
[36:06] | Had a change of heart. | 她变心了 |
[36:17] | Enrico palmero,nypd! | Enrico Palmero 我们是警察! |
[36:19] | Open up! | 快开门! |
[36:22] | Hey,stop! | 嘿! 站住! |
[36:22] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿! 嘿! |
[36:32] | go! | 闪开! |
[36:48] | sorry,folks. | 抱歉让大家受惊了 |
[36:49] | Just had some cleaning up to do. | 我们正为民除害呢 |
[37:01] | it was all a scam,enrico. | 一切都是骗人的 Enrico |
[37:03] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[37:04] | Yeah,you do. | 哦 你知道 |
[37:05] | Pollock had you on tape trying to kiss flora. | Pollock在录像上看到你要亲Flora |
[37:13] | You-you’re crazy. | 你… 你疯了 |
[37:14] | Flora is my sister. | Flora是我妹妹 |
[37:16] | Come on,she’s no more your sister than I am. | 得了吧 她才不是你妹妹呢 |
[37:18] | He captured you and flora in the act. | 他抓了你和Flora个正着 |
[37:20] | The computer monitor in the apartment was still on. | 房间里的电脑监控器那时还开着 |
[37:22] | It was on dvd mode. | 在DVD模式下运行 |
[37:24] | The poor guy,he just wanted to catch the landlord on tape,and he got that and much more. | 可怜虫 本来只是想逮房东 没想到还有意外收获 |
[37:28] | Once you found out he was onto you,you decided to take matters into your own hands. | 你发现他盯上你之后 你决定先下手为强 |
[37:32] | The company goes public,pollock’s widow gets lots of money. | 公司成功上市 Pollock的遗孀大赚一笔 |
[37:36] | She doesn’t even have to divorce him. | 她根本不需要和他离婚 |
[37:37] | She simply inherits everything he has and marries you. | 她只要继承一切 然后嫁给你 |
[37:40] | You get the money and the girl,and you live happily ever after. | 你财色双收 从此逍遥自在 |
[37:43] | A very impressive plan. | 真是个绝妙的计划 |
[37:44] | There wasn’t a plan. | 根本没什么计划 |
[37:45] | Oh,sure there was. | 当然有了 |
[37:47] | But what you didn’t count on was her falling in love with john and leaving you high and D. | 但你没想到她会爱上John 然后把你晾在一边 |
[37:51] | She wasn’t in love with him. | 她没爱上他 |
[37:52] | She was playing along. | 她还在按计划行事 |
[37:53] | Being beaten within an inch of her life,was that just playing along? | 把她揍得奄奄一息也是按计划行事吗? |
[37:56] | Pollock wasn’t half the man I am. | Pollock跟我没法比 |
[37:58] | He was nothing. | 他啥也不是 |
[38:00] | He was gonna be rich,and that’s why she fell for him. | 他要发财了 所以她才会对他有意思 |
[38:03] | If that was true,you never would’ve killed him. | 要真是这样 你就不会杀他了 |
[38:46] | I didn’t think you’d come. | 我没想到你会来 |
[38:48] | I had the time. | 我正好有空 |
[38:51] | Somehow I don’t believe that. | 这话我不信 |
[38:53] | So,thank you. | 但还是谢谢你 |
[38:58] | I get out in a few days. | 我几天内就会搬出去 |
[39:00] | You know where you’re gonna go? | 你想好去哪了? |
[39:02] | I’ve been trying to get in touch with a few friends, | 我一直在试着联系几个朋友 |
[39:05] | see if I can crash with them for a while,get a job,an apartment. | 看能不能去投靠他们一段时间 找份工作 找个住的地方 |
[39:09] | Start over. | 重新开始 |
[39:14] | You don’t think I’m ready. | 你认为我没做好准备 |
[39:15] | No,no,no,it’S… | 不不不 我只是… |
[39:18] | I was just thinking of a friend of mine,mitchell davis. | 我在想我的一个朋友 Mitchell Davis |
[39:22] | When we were kids his brother died in a skating accident. | 我们还是孩子的时候 他弟弟死于一次滑冰意外 |
[39:27] | And the last thing that mitchell said to him was,”you’re gonna be okay.” | Mitchell对他说的最后一句话是 “你会没事的” |
[39:34] | And then he left him… | 然后他丢下他弟弟 |
[39:38] | wobbling on the blades of his skates. | 让他踩着冰刀摇摇晃晃站在冰面上 |
[39:43] | He knew he could do it. | 他相信他能做到 |
[39:44] | He wanted him to stand on his own two feet. | 他想让他自己站起来 |
[39:48] | And then the ice broke,and randy went down and drowned. | 然后冰面裂开了 Randy掉下去淹死了 |
[39:55] | Mitchell stayed away from school for a long time after that | 那之后Mitchell很长一段时间没有上学 |
[39:58] | and when he finallaccame bk nobody really knew what to say to him. | 当他回来后 没人知道该跟他说些什么 |
[40:02] | “I’m sorry” just didn’t seem to be enough, | “我很遗憾”听起来远远不够 |
[40:05] | and I don’t know why I said this or where these words came from, | 我不知道我为什么那么说 也不知道那些话从哪来的 |
[40:10] | but I looked at him and I said… | 但我就是看着他 然后说… |
[40:14] | “you’re gonna be okay,mitchell.” | “你会没事的 Mitchell” |
[40:19] | Then he smiled. | 他就笑了 |
[40:23] | And he started crying,and then we both were crying,and… | 然后他开始哭 我们一起哭 之后… |
[40:30] | I found out a few weeks later that… | 几周后我才知道… |
[40:33] | those were the first tears he shed. | 那是他第一次痛哭流涕 |
[40:39] | You’re gonna be okay,ella. | 你也会没事的 Ella |
[40:45] | And if you ever need anything,if you ever have any doubts… | 要是你有什么要帮忙 或者有什么困惑… |
[40:51] | if I should ever get a little bit wobbly? | 我是不是也该有点摇摇晃晃呢? |
[40:55] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[40:56] | You ca mE. | 你就给我打电话 |
[40:59] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[41:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:12] | where are we going? | 我们去哪儿? |
[41:14] | I know a place that makes a great espresso. | 我知道有家店的浓咖啡很棒 |
[41:17] | Hey,have you heard the latest urban legend? | 最近那个都市传奇你听说了吗? |
[41:20] | A woman goes to take a sip of her coffee,and an eyeball falls right in the cup. | 有个女人正要喝咖啡 一只眼球笔直掉进她的杯子 |
[41:25] | That’s impossible. | 那是不可能的 |