Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第5季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第5季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:20] Somebody get him! 快来人抓住他啊!
[00:49] What the hell you doing? 你在干什么?
[00:52] Recycling. 废物利用
[00:54] You’re under arrest. 你被捕了
[01:12] *** 一切还好吧?
[01:15] No, so I need him to verify that with me. 不是 我需要他和我一起证实一下
[01:18] Yeah. 没错
[01:20] A rough night, deputy inspector? 今天晚上不好过吧 副督察?
[01:22] How do you mean? 什么意思?
[01:24] Well, I heard that over 40% of the NYPD called in sick. 嗯…我听说纽约警局40%的人都请病假了
[01:28] Robert Dunbrook.
[01:29] I know who you are. You’re not going to get a quote out of me. 我知道你是谁 别想从我这里套词
[01:32] I don’t report the news. 我不报道新闻
[01:34] I just publish it. 而是发布新闻
[01:35] I’ve seen your paper. I’d say that was debatable. 我看过你的报纸 争议不少哦
[01:38] You could always cancel your subscription. 那你可以随时取消订阅
[01:41] But then, that would hurt my feelings. 不过那样的话 我会伤心的
[01:43] excuse me. 抱歉
[01:45] Yeah? 喂?
[01:46] I can think of 20 other places I’d rather be with you right now. 我能想出20个此刻能和你共处的地方
[01:49] So the dress works, huh? 看来这礼服不错哈?
[01:52] Hold on a sec. 等一下
[01:54] Your tie is crooked. 你的领结歪了
[01:57] what? What’s so funny? 怎么了? 有什么好笑的?
[01:58] I could have sworn it was a clip-on. 我肯定你这个是直接夹上去的
[02:00] Oh, come on. Give me some credit here. 噢 拜托 给我点面子
[02:02] Ladies and gentlemen…Ladies and gentlemen, please… 女士们 先生们…女士们 先生们…
[02:04] Thank you. 谢谢
[02:05] Can I have your attention? 请注意一下了
[02:07] On behalf of my company, 我谨代表我的公司
[02:08] I would like to donate this check to the Manhattan museum and its restoration, 把这张支票捐献给曼哈顿博物馆 以及它的修复工程
[02:14] and I would also like to thank deputy mayor stuart Kaplan for his hard work. 我也想借此机会感谢副市长 Stuart Kaplan的辛勤工作
[02:19] Mac, you’re late. Mac 你迟到了
[02:20] It started, Stella. 开始了 Stella
[02:21] The blue flu has just hit the department. 我们部门也开始大批感冒 请病假(消极罢工)了
[02:24] PBA has been threatening a job action for weeks. 警察工会几周来都在威胁说要罢工
[02:27] Looks like they kept their word. 看来他们付诸实施了
[02:28] The precinct’s empty. 辖区都没人执勤了
[02:29] Any reaction from the brass? 高层那边有什么应对的举措吗?
[02:33] It’s got their attention. 确实引起了他们的注意
[02:39] Come on down, deputy mayor. 到台上来吧 副市长先生
[03:00] And something’s just gotten mine. 不过我注意到这里有别的事情
[03:05] There’s been an accident. I need a bus. 这里发生了意外 派辆车过来
[03:07] Park and 45th. Park大街45号
[03:16] He’s gone, Stella. 他死了 Stella
[03:17] The deputy mayor. 副市长
[03:19] He’s dead. 他死了
[03:59] CSI NY Season 05 Episode 15 CSI:纽约篇
[04:15] ***yet? 找到嫌疑人了吗?
[04:16] I’ve assigned our best detectives to the case. 我们已派最好的警探调查本案
[04:19] Whoever killed the deputy mayor will be brought to justice. 不管是谁杀了副市长 都会受到法律的制裁
[04:21] What detectives? 哪些警探?
[04:22] They all called in sick with the blue flu. 他们不都请病假消极罢工了吗?
[04:24] We’re more than equipped to conduct this investigation. 我们有足够的人手调查这个案子
[04:38] But who is going to protect the city? 但是谁来保护这个城市呢?
[04:40] We still have a very strong police presence. 我们仍然有充足的警力
[04:43] It’s only a fraction of the officers who are taking a stand by calling in sick. 只有一小撮警员称病表明自身立场
[04:47] Seriously, huh? 很严重 是吧?
[04:49] Who else is going to do it? 除了你还有谁能搞定这个?
[04:52] Messer.
[04:56] He was dead before the dive. 他在掉下之前已经死了
[04:59] Bleeding on his forehead is from this superficial laceration. 血是从前额的表层伤口流出
[05:01] Had to be pre-mortem. 是死前造成的
[05:03] There’s no ligature furrow or marks that I can see. 找不到绳子留下的痕迹
[05:05] But check this out. 但是看看这个
[05:06] Could be a clue to what killed him. 也许可以查到凶器
[05:08] Suggests strangulation. 像是被勒死的
[05:10] All right, let’s get him to Sid. 好吧 把尸体交给Sid吧
[05:11] See if he can elaborate. 看看他能不能解释清楚死因
[05:14] Hey, Stell, you know what? I’m not feeling so hot. 嘿 Stell 知道吗? 我好像对这案子没什么热情
[05:17] Don’t tell me. You got the flu, too. 别告诉我 你也被那”流感”传染了
[05:19] I’m sick, doc. You want to examine me? 我真病了 医生 想给我检查一下吗?
[05:22] Danny, just leave your kit. Danny 放下箱子走人吧
[05:31] Hawkes.
[05:34] Got a patterned bloodstain over here. 这里有一块血迹
[05:36] It’s a perfect circle. 完整的圆形
[05:37] Suggests no directionality. 就是说没什么方向性
[05:39] Clearly not spatter. 肯定不是飞溅出来的
[05:40] Where’d it come from? 那是从哪里来的呢?
[05:44] Hey, guys, hold up a second. 嘿 伙计们 等一下
[06:00] There was something between the deputy mayor’s body and the floor when he hit. 副市长跌下来时 地板和他身体之间有什么东西
[06:05] You think it fell with him? 你觉得是和他一起落下来的?
[06:09] If it did and we can find it, it might give us some answers. 如果确实有 而且能找到 也许它能告诉我们答案
[06:13] I don’t see anything that shape or size where he fell. 他跌下来处看不到类似形状 和大小的东西
[06:17] Where did it go? 那东西去哪儿了呢?
[06:23] I think it went to a fire. 应该是跳入火海了
[06:25] A fire? 火?
[06:26] Trust me. 相信我
[06:29] – Hi, Adam. – Hey. – 嘿 Adam – 嘿
[06:32] Where’s the fire? 哪里有火?
[06:34] As a result of the city’s budget crisis, 由于市里的预算吃紧
[06:37] we have instituted a temporary pay la the officers will be compensated at a later date. 我们采取暂时部分发放工资的方式 警官们日后会得到补偿
[06:43] Will they still be alive when they get the money? 他们还能活到拿到钱那天吗?
[06:45] I don’t like your question. 我不喜欢你的问题
[06:46] And I believe we’re done here. 提问到此为止了
[06:48] Sir, I need to get in here… 警官 我得进去…
[06:49] Hey, hey, hey. 嘿 嘿 嘿
[06:50] What’s your name, sir? 先生 你叫什么名字?
[06:51] Neal Weston. Look, I’m the deputy mayor’s brother-in-law. Neal Weston 听着 我是副市长的姐夫
[06:53] I just heard what happened on the news. 我刚从新闻里得知发生的事情
[06:54] I got here as soon as I could, but I-I need to get in there. 我马上就赶过来了 我得进去
[06:56] Mr. Weston, slow down. What’s wrong? Weston先生 慢点说 怎么了?
[06:58] My nephew– he’s missing. 我的侄子 他失踪了
[06:59] He’s Jake Kaplan. He’s the deputy mayor’s son. 他叫Jake Kaplan 他是副市长的儿子
[07:01] He lost his mom last year. I’m the only person he has left. 他妈妈去年去世了 我是他唯一可以依靠的人了
[07:04] I can’t find him anywhere, so I think he must still be inside. 我找不到他 所以觉得他肯定在里面
[07:06] All right. You hold on. Just stay there. 好了 你冷静点 在这里等着
[07:08] I’ll be back in a minute. 我一会儿就回来
[07:12] Hawkes, Adam.
[07:13] Stop what you’re doing. We got a missing boy. 先放下手头的工作 有个男孩失踪了
[07:14] Jake Kaplan, 13 years old. Jake Kaplan 13岁
[07:16] We got to find him. 我们得找到他
[07:19] Let’s go. 快点
[07:23] Jake?
[07:31] Hey, Jake? 嘿 Jake?
[07:56] Um…I don’t want to scare you, but I know you’re in there. 我不想吓到你 但我知道你在里面
[08:01] My name is Adam. 我叫Adam
[08:04] Any chance of coming out? 你能出来吗?
[08:12] You thirsty? 你口渴吗?
[08:21] Hi. 嘿
[08:27] Oh, oops. 噢 小心
[08:32] How could you see me? 你怎么会看得到我?
[08:34] It’s called thermal imaging. 这叫做热能成像
[08:36] And it detects heat sources. 能够探测到热源
[08:37] See? 看到了吗?
[08:40] Pretty cool, huh? 很酷吧?
[08:45] That an ipod? 那是个Ipod吗?
[08:47] Oh, yeah. 噢 是的
[08:49] You like music? 你喜欢音乐?
[09:06] Oh, my God. 噢 天哪
[09:07] I was so worried. I thought something happened to you. 我担心死了 还以为你出什么事了
[09:10] Are you okay? 你还好吗?
[09:11] Oh, God. I’ve looked everywhere for you. 天哪 我到处找你
[09:16] I am so relieved. 我终于能松口气了
[09:18] You’re going to be all right, Jake. 你会没事的 Jake
[09:19] You’re going to be all right. 会没事的
[09:21] Topic tonight: The blue flu. 今晚话题: 感冒狂潮 (消极罢工)
[09:22] Caller, you’re on. 已经接通了 请说吧
[09:23] Cops need get their asses back to work. 警察们得快点回去工作了
[09:26] Next caller. 下一位
[09:27] Taxpayers are getting screwed. 我们纳税人都被玩弄了
[09:28] It’s not right. 不能这样
[09:36] Brendon.
[09:38] So, what brings you here? 什么风把你吹来了?
[09:39] I need your clothes. 我需要你的衣服
[09:44] The ones you were wearing earlier. 是你之前穿的那些
[09:48] My Jacket’s got blood all over it. 我外套上沾满血迹
[09:50] I was gonna get it dry-cleaned. 我正打算拿去干洗呢
[09:51] Good thing I got here when I did. 我来的还真是时候
[09:53] Guys, come on. 伙计们 有什么好看的
[10:02] Uh, you might have chosen a different bag to go with that dress. 这么漂亮的裙子应该配个其他手袋吧
[10:06] You think? 是吗?
[10:08] Dr. Hawkes’s assessment at the scene was correct: The deputy mayor was strangled. Hawkes医生在现场的推断没错 副市长是被勒死的
[10:12] Any idea with what? 知道凶器是什么吗?
[10:13] No, but I’ll show you what we got. 还不知道 不过给你看看我的发现
[10:19] Based on the shape and positioning on the neck, 根据形状 以及在颈部的位置
[10:21] the trace could have transferred from the ligature. 很有可能是绳子带过来的痕迹
[10:23] Hopefully, its chemical composition will shed some light. 希望化学分析可以提供点线索
[10:26] I already sent a sample up to Lindsay for processing along with the vic’s clothes. 我已把样本及死者衣服 送到Lindsay那里检验了
[10:30] What’s in your bag? 你袋子里是什么?
[10:31] More clothing. 另外几件衣服
[10:32] A member of the fdny got close to the vic. 有个纽约消防局的人靠近过死者
[10:34] I thought I might find something. 应该会有所发现
[10:35] Uh, Brendon Walsh? 是Brendon Walsh吗?
[10:37] You took him to the charity event tonight? 你带他去了今晚的慈善晚会?
[10:41] News travels fast. 这年头八卦传得真快
[10:44] So what can you tell me about this odd mark? 你对这处奇怪的痕迹有什么看法呢?
[10:47] I thought maybe it could be from the vic’s finger 我觉得有可能是死者手指造成的
[10:50] if he stuck it between the ligature in his neck to try to defend himself. 如果他伸手插进勒住颈部的绳子 想要自卫的话
[10:54] But the edges of this pattern– they look too defined to be a digit. 但这个图形边缘– 它们看上去太平了不像手指
[11:00] Hmm, so if the vic didn’t cause it, maybe the murder weapon did. 如果不是受害者引起的 也许是凶器造成的
[12:03] So I went to the party. 没错 我参加了派对
[12:05] So did 200 other people. 还有其他200人也是
[12:07] Yes, but they were actually on the guest list. 没错 但他们是上了客人名单的
[12:10] What’d you do, detective? 你是怎么进去的 警探?
[12:11] Flash your id to get in? 出示你的证件进去的?
[12:12] You gonna bust my balls for crashing another one of Kaplan’s ego trips? 你批评我破坏了Kaplan的面子政绩?
[12:15] Not for that. 不是为那个
[12:20] What is that? 那是为什么?
[12:21] Part of your NYPD identification card. 你的纽约警员证的一部分
[12:23] How’d you get it? 你怎么拿到的? 这是你要回答我的问题
[12:24] That’s what you’re gonna tell me. 你怎么拿到的? 这是你要回答我的问题
[12:26] Let me see your id. 给我看你的警员证
[12:38] This microchip goes in the back right here. 背面这里放进了微芯片
[12:43] We found it at the primary crime sce . 我们在第一犯罪现场找到的
[12:45] I think you know what that means. 你知道那意味着什么
[12:48] So what was it, Miller? 究竟为什么呢 Miller?
[12:50] The pay lag or did Kaplan piss you off in some other way? 削减工资还是Kaplan有什么事惹恼你?
[12:53] You don’t care. 你才不在乎呢
[12:54] We’re getting screwed here and you don’t care. 我们受了骗而你却不在乎
[12:57] Mayor takes a ten percent raise and we’re supposed to work for free. 市长涨薪10%而我们却该做免费工
[13:00] So you’re damn right Kaplan pissed me off, but I didn’t kill him, all right? 你他妈没说错 Kaplan的确惹恼我 但我没杀他 好不好?
[13:06] I just thought that maybe if he heard our side… 我认为如果他能听听我们的心声…
[13:08] Wait, please! 等下 求你了!
[13:10] Look, if you go through with this, I’m gonna lose my house! 听着 如果你这么做 我会失去我的房子!
[13:12] Get your hands off of me! 把你的手拿开!
[13:14] You son of A… 你这狗娘养的…
[13:29] when I left, he was alive. 我离开的时候 他还活着
[13:32] That remains to be seen. 那还有待调查
[14:18] Perfluorobutane sulfonate. 全氟丁基磺酸
[14:20] Yeah. 是的
[14:21] This is the trace we found on the victim’s neck. 这是我们在死者颈部找到的
[14:24] Pfbs is used in food packaging, nonstick cookware, furniture protectorate. PFBS用于食品包装 不沾锅 家具保护
[14:29] It could have been on the ligature. 它可能是勒绳上的
[14:30] The stuff dries. 这玩意已经干了
[14:31] It’s not supposed to transfer. 原本不该转移的
[14:34] Maybe the perspiration on the vic’s neck allowed trace amounts to transfer onto his skin, hmm? 也许死者颈部出了汗 使部分物质转移到皮肤上?
[14:41] Uh…it’s the DA. 呃…是检察官
[14:44] Sorry. 对不起
[14:45] Dr. Hawkes. Hawkes医生
[14:48] Yes, okay. 是的 好
[14:51] Yes, I’ll see what I can do. 我会看看能做些什么
[14:55] Danny was supposed to provide testimony in the wells murder case. Danny本该为Wells谋杀案出庭作证
[14:58] Since Danny is “sick,” they need me to testify in his place. 既然Danny”病了” 他们要我代替他作证
[15:02] Well, take his notes and go to court. 好吧 带上他的笔记去法庭吧
[15:03] I’m fine with all the evidence here. 我一个人能搞定这里的证据
[15:05] Well, you shouldn’t have to. 本来不该让你一个人弄的
[15:07] Honestly, I think what Danny’s doing is selfish. 老实说 我觉得Danny的行为很自私
[15:11] Really? 真的?
[15:12] Well, I see it as committed. 我觉得这是种表态
[15:13] Seems to me he has a lot of other things to commit to right now. 在我看来 他还有许多事需要表态
[15:16] Not to mention, it’s irresponsible to risk suspension when you’re expecting a baby. 还没说在你怀孕期间 冒停职风险是不负责任
[15:20] Hawkes…
[15:22] you transferred over from the me’s office, which means you’re not sworn NYPD, 你是从法医办公室调来 说明你不是宣过誓的警察
[15:26] so there was no decision for you to make. 所以你不需要做任何决定
[15:29] You can’t say for sure what you would do. 你无法确定自己要做的事情
[15:31] Yes, I can. 不 我能
[15:32] If I had earned the distinction of being a detective, 如果我能赢得成为名探的声望
[15:34] I’d be here whether or not the city could afford to pay me. 不管是否有薪水我都会在这儿
[15:47] What is that? 那是什么?
[15:48] I’m not sure. 我不确定
[15:49] It looks like wood. 看起来像木材
[15:50] It’s stained with the deputy mayor’s blood. 上面沾着副市长的血
[15:52] Brendan Walsh inadvertently picked it at the crime scene. Brendan Walsh在犯罪现场 不经意间拾到的
[15:57] Hey, Linds, do me a favor. 嘿 Linds 帮我个忙
[15:59] Grab the deputy mayor’s tuxedo shirt. 去拿一下副市长的礼服衬衫
[16:02] Will you face it back towards me, please? 背面朝我 可以吗?
[16:09] Hmm, same shape and size as the stain on his collar. 和他领口的污渍是同等形状和尺寸
[16:13] So he knew what made the blood print. 所以他清楚造成血迹的原因
[16:15] You think that belonged to our killer? 你觉得这是凶手的?
[16:17] Mm, all we know for sure is that this was present at the crime scene at the time of death. 我们能肯定这东西是死亡时 恰好留在现场的
[16:21] Actually, we do know one more thing. 实际上 我们还知道另一件事
[16:23] Hawkes found hair stuck to the victim’s Llar Hawkes发现粘在死者领口的头发
[16:26] did you get a match in the syste not in our system. – 在系统里有匹配的吗 – 系统里没有
[16:27] ***Belonged to equus caballus. 属于野马
[16:29] A horse? 马?
[16:31] Not just any horse, a thoroughbred. 不是随随便便的马 纯种的
[16:33] So what was it doing on our vic? 那怎会留在死者身上?
[16:39] You see this? 你看过这个了吗?
[16:40] In fact, I’ve got one right here. 事实上 我这儿也有一份
[16:43] Take a look. 看一下
[16:47] When I got back to my car after the party, it wasitting on my windshield. 派对后我回到车边 它就躺在我的挡风玻璃上
[16:51] I have no idea who left it. 我不知道是谁留下的
[16:57] “Follow the money.” “跟着钱走”
[17:00] If the deputy mayor was up to something inappropriate, 如果副市长有什么不称职的地方
[17:02] why not just expose him while he’s still alive? 为什么不在他活着的时候曝光呢?
[17:05] Maybe he didn’t get the chance. 也许他没有机会
[17:07] But if this tip is legit and he was involved in unsavory financial activities, we have motive. 如果这条提示正确 他牵涉到不当财务行为 我们就找到动机了
[17:12] Or maybe someone’s just trying to derail our homicide investigation. 或者有人想转移凶案调查目标
[17:15] Either way, my curiosity’s piqued. 不管是什么 都激起了我的好奇心
[17:18] I’ll have my lab process this, see if we can find out who left it. 我会让实验室处理这个 看能不能找出是谁留下的
[17:22] Great. 很好
[17:23] I’m gonna get my hands on Kaplan’s financials. 我去调查Kaplan的财政状况
[17:26] You know he was commissioner of the department of construction and renovation before he waappointed deputy mayor? 他被任命为副市长前 是建设与改建部部长
[17:32] Kaplan controlled some of the city’s purse strings, contracts, licenses, grants. Kaplan掌控了城市的一部分财力 土地 执照及行政许可
[17:36] It all went through him. 那都要通过他
[17:37] Maybe someone didn’t like the way he did business. 也许有人不喜欢他做生意的方式
[17:44] Hey, I got the dna results from the eyelashes they found on the balloon. 他们在气球上找到的眼睫毛的 DNA结果出来了
[17:49] They belong to a male relative of the vic. 属于受害者的近亲
[17:52] Oh, well, that rules out neal Weston. 那就排除了Neal Weston
[17:55] He was the deputy mayor’s brother-in-law. 他是副市长的小舅子
[17:57] That leaves Jake, the deputy mayor’s son. 那就剩下Jake了 副市长的儿子
[17:59] And get this: I found all ten lashes were in the anagen phase of growth, all right? 还有这个 我发现所有10根睫毛 都在生长期的活跃阶段 知道吗?
[18:04] And the roots were still attached. 而且根部也都还在
[18:06] Meaning they were pulled out. 那就是说它们是被拔下来的
[18:08] It’s consistent with a disorder 这符合一种叫拔毛发癖的疾病―
[18:11] the compulsion for one to rip out their eyelashes, eyebrows, hair. 这种病迫使患者拔去自己的睫毛 眉毛 头发
[18:17] Usually goes hand-in-hand with obsessive-compulsive disorder, 通常和强迫症密切相关
[18:20] but what I don’t understand is how Jake’s eyelashes ended up on the balloons. 但我不明白Jake的睫毛怎会跑到气球上去
[18:25] It’s not unusual to find trace of a kid on his father. 父亲身上有孩子的痕迹并不奇怪
[18:28] The eyelashes probably transferred onto the balloon from the deputy mayor’s clothing via static electricity. 睫毛很可能是通过静电作用从 副市长衣服转移到气球上
[18:33] The deputy mayor was the center of attention last ght, 副市长是昨晚的焦点
[18:36] shaking hands, hugging people, working the crowd. 握手 拥抱 在人群中走动
[18:40] It’s highly unlikely that those lashes stayed on his clothing. 那些睫毛留在他衣服上不太可能
[18:42] Implying that the initial transfer of lashes occurred from Jake to his father approximately around the time of death. 意味着Jake的睫毛最初转移到 他父亲身上大约就在他死亡时
[18:47] Come on, Stella. 拜托 Stella
[18:48] Okay, he is a small 13-year-old boy. 好啦 他是个13岁的小男孩
[18:50] There is no way that he’s strong enough to strangle an adult. 他绝不可能掐死一个成年人
[18:53] Closing off the two carotid arteries stops blood flow to the brain. 切断2条颈动脉通往大脑的血流
[18:56] That takes a matter of seconds and very little pressure, Adam. 只要几秒钟时间和很小压力 Adam
[18:59] It’s about the position of the ligature. 只和绳子的位置有关
[19:06] Not the force behind it. 而不是用了多大的力
[19:07] And since science puts Jake with our vic at time of death… 既然科学证明了死者 死时和Jake在一起…
[19:12] Jake could have murdered his father. Jake可能杀了他的父亲
[19:15] Tell me about the last time you saw your father. 告诉我 你最后一次见你父亲的情形
[19:21] Jake, please. Jake 求你了
[19:22] Just answer the questions. 回答吧
[19:25] He was mad. 他很生气
[19:28] Do you know why? 你知道原因吗?
[19:30] He just gets mad at me sometimes. 他有时候会对我发火
[19:32] Stuart is… Stuart他…
[19:35] he’s having a hard time adjusting to being a single parent. 他有段艰苦时期 学会调整做单身父亲
[19:39] What else happened? 还发生了什么?
[19:41] Did something else happen? 还发生过什么?
[19:49] I know you guys already have a good suspect, but I think I have another one. 我知道你们已有了个疑犯 但我这里还有一个
[19:53] Since the horse hair we found on the victim’s collar belonged to a thoroughbred, 在死者领口找到的马毛属于纯种马
[19:57] I checked with the national equestrian association, 我在全国马术协会核实了一下
[20:00] ’cause not only does it tell you the ancestry… 他们不仅知道它的血统…
[20:02] it also tells you the owner. 还知道它的主人
[20:07] King of the five boroughs, owned by robert Dunbrook? 纽约Borough区国王 Robert Dunbrook是主人?
[20:18] There’s possible motive there. 那就有潜在的动机
[20:19] He and the deputy mayor have been public rivals a long time. 他和副市长成为公众对手已经很久了
[20:22] What i don’t get is, Dunbrook has been crucifying the deputy mayor in his paper. 我不明白的是 Dunbrook曾在他的报上 大肆诋毁副市长
[20:27] What was he even doing at the party last night? 他昨晚又去派对干什么呢?
[20:30] You know what they say. 你知道他们怎么说吗
[20:32] Keep your friends close, enemies closer. 把朋友留在周围 把敌人留在身边
[20:36] And if that doesn’t work… 如果这不奏效的话…
[20:38] kill them. 杀了他们
[20:59] it’s not news that I didn’t think Kaplan was good for the city. 我觉得Kaplan对本市没好处 这不是什么新闻
[21:03] And for you. 对你也是
[21:05] He blocked your press access to the mayor, 他封锁了你接近市长的途径
[21:08] had friends at the fcc who made operating your media companies very difcult. 还让在通信委员会的朋友 让你的媒体公司经营困难
[21:12] Well, he put up some roadblocks because I wouldn’t play his game. 我没按他的规则玩 他就设置障碍
[21:15] You went to his charity event and made a million-dollar donation. 你去了他的慈善晚宴 还捐了100万
[21:19] What do you call that? 这个你怎么解释?
[21:20] You have to grease some wheels to get things done in this city, but there is a line. 在这个城市要办成事得贿赂人 但那是有原则的
[21:25] I like to stay on the legal side of it. 我喜欢依法行事
[21:27] Are you saying the deputy mayor was dirty? 你是说副市长不干净?
[21:30] I am saying that Mr. Kaplan was a politician who enjoyed the good life. 我是说Kaplan先生是喜欢享受 高档生活的政客
[21:34] You can do the math. 这样说你就明白了
[21:35] I did. 确实如此
[21:36] The answer brought me straight to you. 所以我直接来找你了
[21:42] you think I killed Kaplan? 你觉得我杀了Kaplan?
[21:43] I think you got tired of the roadblocks, confronted him at the party, and things got out of hand. 我认为你厌倦了那些障碍 去晚宴跟他对峙 然后事情失了控
[21:49] No, our paths never crossed at the event. 不 我们在宴会上没有照过面
[21:51] That’s not what the evidence is saying. 证据可不是这么说的
[21:53] We found a hair from one of your horses on his collar. 我们在他衣领上发现了你爱马的毛
[21:57] You want to tell me about that? 想跟我说说是怎么回事吗?
[22:00] I was at the races prior to the charity event. 去慈善晚宴前我在赛马场
[22:03] When I arrived, I went to the restroom to wash my hands. 到了以后 我就去洗手间洗手了
[22:06] Oh, come on. 好啦
[22:07] It’s a party. 现在是开晚宴
[22:09] Let’s put aside our differences. 先把私人恩怨放一边
[22:11] After what you wrote in the paper today? 你今天倒记得在报上找茬
[22:14] Your editorial called for my resignation. 你的社论要求我递辞呈
[22:16] Dunbrook, I have no interest in mending fences. Dunbrook 我没兴趣去争人气
[22:19] Yeah, well, I think you’re gonna feel differently after you see my donation. 你看过我的捐款后 可能会有不同感觉
[22:24] Why would I write a million – dollar check to his char y if I was going to kill him? 要是我想杀他 干嘛给他的慈善晚宴捐100万?
[22:29] Because it bought you a lot of goodwill and maybe an alibi. 因为这会给你带来好名声 或许还能带来不在场证明
[22:34] Detective, if you ever stop working at the crime lab, 警探 如果你不在实验室干了
[22:39] I have a fiction department I would love to have you come work for me. 我有个小说部 很想请你来高就
[22:46] Yeah, run it. 好 送去印吧
[22:49] You think this is a joke? 你把这当做一场玩笑?
[22:51] Every single police officer in this city devotes their life to the protection of the people who live here. 城里每一位警察为保家安民 奉献了自己的全部精力
[22:57] NY’S FINEST TAKE A BREAK 纽约警察休息了 当真? 包括那些闲着发霉的人?
[22:58] Really? Does that include the ones that are sitting on their asses right now? 纽约警察休息了 当真? 包括那些闲着发霉的人?
[23:01] I respect anyone who stands behind their convictions. 我尊重那些坚持自己信念的人
[23:03] What I can’t stand are men who are motivated purely by greed and the destruction of others. 我不能容忍的是 纯粹出于贪婪 以毁掉别人生活为目的的人
[23:10] Can I quote you on that? 我能引述这句话不?
[23:12] No. 不能
[23:14] But you can quote this If you’re guilty of murdering Kaplan, 但你能引述这句 “如果你谋杀了Kaplan
[23:17] or any other crime, even spitting on the sidewalk, you’re going to have to answer to me. 或犯下其他罪行 哪怕在人行道上吐口痰 我也会来找你的”
[23:31] Hey, Stella, that little wooden circle you found on your fireman friend, 嘿 Stella 你从消防员朋友身上 找到的小圆木片…
[23:36] the one that left the patterned bloodstain, came back as ochroma la pus. 导致领口印上血迹的木片 查出来是轻木
[23:39] Balsa wood? 巴尔轻木?
[23:41] That explains why it was so light. 这解释了为何它如此之轻
[23:42] Now, it’s known for its strength-to-weight ratio. 它比强度相当好
[23:45] Right, it’s usually used in model airplanes and surfboards. 对 常用于模型飞机和冲浪板
[23:49] Now, the only prints or dna I got off it were from the vic. 我从上面提取的指纹或DNA都是死者的
[23:51] So, I guess it could’ve been his. 所以 我想这东西可能是他自己的
[23:53] Okay, so we know that the deputy mayor had it in his hand at the time of death. 那么说 市长死时把它握在手里
[23:59] The question is, why? 问题是 为什么
[24:01] Bonasera.
[24:03] The judge threw it out. 法官把这案子拒了
[24:04] What?! 什么?!
[24:05] What happened? 怎么了?
[24:06] The defense attorneys put on a dog-and-pony show, 辩方律师演了出好戏
[24:09] asking me questions I just couldn’t answer. 问那些我答不上来的问题
[24:11] What about the control samples? 那些对照品呢?
[24:13] Where were they collected from? 从哪里采集的?
[24:15] I’m sure detective messer’s method of collection is in accordance with the protocols of our lab. 我肯定Messer警探采集样本的方法 遵循实验室的规程
[24:20] I tried, ste A. 我尽力了 Stella
[24:21] I wasn’t at the scene. I’m sorry. 我不在现场 对不起
[24:23] All right, thanks for letting me know. 好 多谢你通知我
[24:26] You okay? 没事吧?
[24:26] No, no, I’m not okay. 不 不 有事
[24:32] Hey, New Yorkers. 嘿 纽约客们
[24:33] Blue blues making the commute an even bigger nightmare than usual. “患病”的警察们让今早的通勤状况 比平日更糟
[24:36] Midtown’s in gridlock; fdr’s bumper-to-bumper with a four-car pile-up in the left lane. 市中心大堵塞: 罗斯福路水泄不通 左车道上发生4车连环车祸
[24:40] No traffic cops anywhere, no cops anywhere. 到处不见交警 也不见警察的踪影
[24:50] Jewish penicillin. 鸡汤
[24:54] I’m not sick, Stella. 我没病 Stella
[24:55] You like chicken soup, don’t you? 你喜欢鸡汤的吧?
[24:59] I could never say no to a little chicken noodle. 我向来无法抗拒鸡汤面
[25:02] Then invite me in. 那请我进去吧
[25:05] You know I came over here to yell at you. 你知道我是来训你的
[25:06] Stella, we deserve to get paid. Stella 我们理应拿到薪水
[25:08] Come on, cops work hard in this city. 拜托 城里的警察整天累死累活
[25:10] You know, I mean, uh, the brass– they’re not working for free. 你也知道 那些当官的– 他们可不是义务劳动
[25:13] So why the hell should I? 那我干嘛要白干?
[25:15] You know I’m right. 你也知道我是对的
[25:17] Come on. Pull up a spoon. 来 一起请假啊
[25:19] I’m old school, Danny. 我比较守旧 Danny
[25:21] You know, I took an oath and I take it literally. 我宣过誓的 我就要照办
[25:23] My responsibility’s first and foremost to the people of this city and the job that I do. 我对市民应尽的义务是第一位的 我会一直这样做的
[25:28] That’s exactly why I’m holding out for a little respect. 所以我才出于一点敬意去晃了一圈
[25:30] I mean, I come from a family of cops, Stell. 我家是个警察世家 Stella
[25:32] I’m not taking this thing lightly. 我这样做也不好过
[25:34] Yeah, I know. I know, I know. 是 我知道 我知道 知道
[25:36] Look, I guess…I guess it just took me driving over here to understand it all. 我想 我来这儿是理解你来的
[25:42] People were crazy. 人们都疯了一样
[25:43] They were getting out of their cars; it was chaos. 在车上待不住了 乱成一锅粥了
[25:45] There were no…there were no traffic cops. 到处都没有… 没有交警
[25:47] So, you were coming over here to lay into me, huh? 你是来骂我的了?
[25:49] Yeah I was on my way to lay into you! 对 我是来骂你的!
[25:51] I was so pissed off, Danny. 我都气爆了 Danny
[25:53] Hawkes stood in for you at that hearing and they threw the case out. Hawkes替你去了预审 结果他们把案子给拒了
[25:56] And there was so much work at the lab. 实验室里一堆活要干
[25:57] Thank God for Lindsay. You know, she’s a real trooper. 多亏了Lindsay 她真是个硬骨头
[26:00] Yeah, yeah, she is. She’s been calling me every other hour. 对 没错 每小时给我来通电话
[26:03] Except I gotta cough every time I answer the phone in case it’s not her. 我每回接电话都得装咳嗽 以防来电话的不是她
[26:09] You did the unpopular thing. 你这样做很不得人心
[26:10] Who? Me? 谁? 我?
[26:12] That’s my mo, right? 这就是我的动机 对吧?
[26:18] Uh, look, I gotta go back to work. 我要回去工作了
[26:21] But I’m not leaving here without some of that soup. 但不喝点汤我是不会走的
[26:23] So, why don’t you fix me up one to go, please? 所以你赶紧给我盛一碗来 好吗?
[26:25] Sure. 当然
[26:38] You know Jerry Maguire? 你认识Jerry Maguire吗?
[26:40] I know a Jack Maguire. 我认识个叫Jack Maguire的
[26:42] Teaches firearms at the academy. 在学院里教枪械的
[26:45] No, the movie. 不 是电影里的那个
[26:46] Jerry Maguire. (阿汤哥主演的<甜心先生>男主角)
[26:48] You remember what cuba said to cruise? 还记得小古巴对阿汤哥说的吗?
[26:51] “Show me the money.” “给我钱”
[26:52] At first glance, the deputy mayor’s personal finances look squeaky-clean. 乍一看 副市长的个人收支情况 非常干净
[26:59] From conservative tax write-offs to the seven different charities he set up, 从保守的税务冲销到他创办的 7家慈善组织都很干净
[27:03] but his fiscal management for the city tells a different story. 但他对本市的财政管理却是另一回事
[27:07] As commissioner for construction and renovation, 作为建设改造部的负责人
[27:10] Kaplan gave out 320 million in no-bid contracts to several construction companies. Kaplan跟几家建筑公司没通过投标 就签了价值3亿2千万的合同
[27:17] Want to see the progress it made in the last two years? 来看看近两年来的进展呢?
[27:20] That’s the library on the upper west side. 上东区在建的图书馆
[27:23] The new soho senior .Nter 新建的索霍区老年中心
[27:25] so, Kaplan spent a chunk of the city’s money on construction jobs that were never gonna see the light of day. Kaplan在这些在建工程上 花了市财政一大笔钱 却无见天之日
[27:30] He had to be getting paid. 他肯定从中捞了好处
[27:32] Unfortunately…we’re complicit. 很不幸… 我们也参与其中了
[27:37] That event last night… 昨晚举行的宴会…
[27:38] the charities are fraudulent. 慈善根本是个幌子
[27:41] Money went straight into Kaplan’s pocket. 钱直接进了Kaplan的口袋
[27:43] It’s hard to catch unless you know what you’re looking for. 除非你知道从何处下手 否则很难抓他现形
[27:45] The man was brilliant; I’ll give him that. 那人很聪明: 这不得不承认
[27:47] You know, the deputy mayor actually contributed to the city’s budget crisis? 你知道 实际上是副市长搞出了 市预算危机吗?
[27:51] And when there was no money left, he enforced the pay lag to get some back. 当没钱剩下后 他就通过延发工资 来拆东墙补西墙
[27:55] Screwed over the NYPD. 根本不管纽约警察的死活
[27:57] So, whoever left you that note had to have the inside line. 给你写那条子的人肯定有内线
[28:00] You able to identify who left it? 你能找出是谁写的吗?
[28:02] No, but according to Dunbrook’s circulation department, 不能 但根据Dunbrook发行部的说法
[28:05] the paper doesn’t come out until 4:00 A.M. 报纸直到凌晨4点才会派送
[28:08] You found it on your windshield just after you left the party. 你刚离开晚宴就在挡风玻璃上找到这个了
[28:11] Which was around 2:00 A.M. 那时才2点左右
[28:14] So, someone from the paper left the note. 是报行的人留的字条
[28:17] I’m thinking robert Dunbrook. 我想是Robert Dunbrook
[28:19] It just doesn’t add up. 但究竟为什么呢
[28:21] I mean, if he knew the deputy mayor was dirty, why not just print it? 如果他知道副市长手脚不干净 干嘛不印出来昭示天下呢?
[28:25] That newspaper he runs is practically a tabloid. 他的那家报行不过是八卦小报
[28:27] He needed you, someone with weight, to expose the deputy mayor’s illegal activities. 他需要你– 够分量的人– 来揭发副市长的违法行为
[28:32] He’s definitely up to something. 他肯定在算计什么事
[28:34] I want to know what it is. 我要知道到底是什么事
[28:36] No, wait. Hang up. 别 慢着 先别打
[28:39] No, Mac, the guy’s withholding evidence in a criminal investigation. 不 Mac 这家伙手握犯罪调查的证据
[28:42] If Dunbrook knew that the deputy mayor was dirty, 如果Dunbrook知道副市长贪污
[28:45] you have to ask yourself: What else does he know? 你得问问自己: 他还知道些什么?
[28:50] And where does he get his information? 他又是从何得知的?
[28:56] 911. What’s your emergency? 911 什么情况?
[28:57] I called three times already. 我已经打了3通电话了
[28:59] I’ve been waiting 20 minutes for the cops. 我等警察来已经等了20分钟了
[29:01] Where the hell are they?! 他们到底在哪儿?!
[29:01] Give me a minute. 稍等
[29:03] Hey, Flack, this crap has gotta end. 嘿 Flack 这破事得赶紧了结
[29:05] I’m up to my ass in complaints. 我忙着接受投诉都晕头了
[29:08] Got three unis covering the entire shift. 一共只有3组人可以轮班
[29:10] Who’s that? 那是谁?
[29:11] Kid? 小孩?
[29:11] I don’t know. 不知道
[29:12] He said he wants to wait for Adam. 他说他想等Adam
[29:14] Adam who? 哪个Adam?
[29:14] Not sure. 不知道
[29:15] We got three Adams on the 4:00-to-12:00 alone. 4点到12点有3个叫Adam的
[29:17] He said he wants to wait. 他说他要等
[29:31] Hey. 嘿
[29:32] Anything else on the balsa wood? 巴尔轻木还有什么线索?
[29:34] Hit a wall. 碰壁了
[29:34] Tta have my tunes. 播放器有问题了
[29:36] Seriously, I got something stuck in this and I can’t figure out what it is. 真的 我卡壳了 不知道是咋回事了
[29:39] Well, maybe it’s your lunch. 也许是你的午餐惹祸
[29:41] What did you have? 你吃什么了?
[29:42] Two hot dogs,but that isn’t it. 两个热狗 但不是这个原因啦
[29:45] Well, Adam, you have hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of machinery Adam 你有价值千万的仪器供你使
[29:49] at your disposal to aid in the identification of mystery trace. 帮我查查这个神秘物质是啥
[29:56] great idea. 好主意
[30:11] You still can’t figure out what caused the mark on his neck? 还不知道造成他颈部标记的原因?
[30:14] I’m going through Sid’s database of bruises and patterned injuries that have been matched to known exemplars. 我查了Sid的数据库 找能匹配已知样本的 擦伤及会留下图案的伤痕
[30:19] Nothing yet. 什么都没查到
[30:20] What else do we have? 还有什么发现?
[30:22] There’s the balsa wooden circle. 有一个巴尔轻木片
[30:23] We don’t know what it’s from, 不知道是什么上面的
[30:24] but it’s definitely left the bloody print on the ballroom floor and the tux shirt and Jacket. 但绝对是它在舞厅地板 礼服衬衫和外套上留下了血印
[30:29] Any trace? 有发现吗?
[30:30] Only the perfluorobutane sulfonate, which we found on the victim’s neck. 只有在受害人颈部发现的 全氟丁基磺酸盐
[30:36] And the source of that is still a total M.Tery 来源仍然未知
[30:45] this can’t be right. 这不对呀
[30:46] Guys… 伙计们…
[30:49] perfluorobutane sulfonate. 全氟丁基磺酸盐
[30:51] You have the same trace on your ipod. 你的IPod上也有
[30:52] How is that possible? 怎么可能?
[30:54] Our killer touched it. 凶手接触过
[30:56] Dunbrook is no longer a prime suspect. Dunbrook不再是主要嫌疑人了
[30:59] Are you sure? 你确定?
[30:59] Yes, I think the deputy mayor was strangled with a tie. 是 我想副市长是被条领带勒死的
[31:02] Dunbrook was wearing a tie. Dunbrook打了领带
[31:04] Right, but Dunbrook never touched my ipod. 没错 但Dunbrook没碰过我的IPod
[31:08] The pfbs was from stain repellent. 全氟丁基磺酸盐是来自防污剂
[31:10] Used to protect fabric. 用来保护织物
[31:14] One thing I can’t figure out is what the mark on his neck S. 我搞不懂他颈部的印记是什么
[31:19] I could’ve sworn it was a cli on. 肯定是别针的吧
[31:22] Hold on a second. 等等
[31:29] It was a clip-on tie. 是领带别针
[31:36] Jake Kaplan killed his father. Jake Kaplan杀了自己的父亲
[31:41] Which one? 哪一间?
[31:42] It’s right here. 在这儿
[31:42] What the hell’s going on? 到底怎么回事?
[31:44] Jake.
[31:48] Jake?
[31:53] Where is he? 他人呢? 他说他在房间里
[31:53] Uh, he said he was in his room. 他人呢? 他说他在房间里
[31:55] When was the last time you saw him? 你最后一次见他是什么时候?
[31:56] A few hours ago. 几个钟头前
[31:57] He said he wanted to be alone. 他说想单独待一会
[31:59] – You got a picture? – Yeah. – 有他的照片吗? – 有
[32:00] Central, this is detective Flack, 84389. 派遣中心 我是Flack警探 警号84389
[32:03] I’m looking for a murder suspect in the vicinity of columbus and 56. 我在Columbus街和56大道附近寻找嫌犯
[32:06] Male, white, 13 yld. 男性 白人 13岁
[32:09] Copy that. 收到
[32:21] It’s the balsa chip. 是西印度圆木片
[32:26] Here. 这儿
[32:31] Oh, Stell, I thinkw kno where this kid is. Stell 我想我知道这孩子在哪儿了
[32:37] Please, Jake, just tell us what happened. 拜托 Jake 告诉我发生什么事了
[32:44] This is the chance to tell your side. 这是你说出真相的机会
[32:48] Come on, Jake. 拜托 Jake
[32:49] Talk to them. 告诉他们
[32:58] We can’t force him to talk. 我们不能逼他开口
[33:00] Just doesn’t make sense. 说不通啊
[33:02] Flack said he’s been waiting here at the precinct for hours. Flack说他在分局等了好几个小时
[33:04] Obviously, he feels guilty. 显然 他觉得有罪
[33:06] He wants to talk to someone. 他想找人谈谈
[33:11] Not just someone. 不是随便谁都行的
[33:18] You get the thoughts, right? 你脑子里有个想法 对吗?
[33:21] The bad ones that race in your head and you can’t make them stop. 不好的想法在你脑海里跑来跑去 你没法让它们停下来
[33:25] You try and block them out and think about something else, 你试图不去想它们 去想别的事情
[33:28] but…doesn’t work. 但是… 不起作用
[33:31] So you, uh, you come up with these rituals, 所以你 你就形成了这些习惯
[33:34] just, you know, little things 就是 你知道 一些小动作 能让你自己感觉好一点–
[33:37] counting, washing, unplugging things, pulling out your eyelashes. 数数 洗刷 拔插头 拔睫毛
[33:44] I, I thought I was… 我 我以为我…
[33:46] thought you were a freak. 以为自己是个怪胎
[33:50] yeah. 没错
[33:52] It’s not your fault, Jake. Okay? 不是你的错 Jack 好吗?
[33:54] It’s your brain. And it’s just playing tricks on you. 是你的大脑在捉弄你
[33:57] It’s called OCD. 这叫做强迫症
[33:59] And a lot of people have it. 很多人都有这个问题的
[34:01] How do you know so much? 你怎么知道这么多?
[34:06] Some of it’s science. 这是科学
[34:10] let me guess: Your, uh, your dad, he just didn’t undersnd what you were doing, right? 我猜猜: 你爸爸 他不理解你的行为 对吗?
[34:15] Why you always had to, to check things. 你干嘛总是要核对一切
[34:18] The hell is taking so long? 弄什么要这么久?
[34:20] Let’s go! 快走了!
[34:22] Let’s get a move on! 赶紧动身了!
[34:22] Hurry up in there! 快一点!
[34:24] I-tohad . 我必须这么做
[34:25] ‘Cause if-if I didn’t, then… 如果不这么做 那么…
[34:27] then you thought something bad was going to happen. 你会认为有不好的事情要发生
[34:30] I know. 我知道
[34:33] I had to keep him safe. 我得保护他安全
[34:35] I don’t get it… I don’t get it. 我不明白… 我不明白
[34:38] If he’s so obsessed with keeping his father safe, why would he kill him? 如果他执着于保护他父亲安全 那为什么要杀了他?
[34:42] Its called reaction formation. 这叫做逆动反应 (心理分析术语 表面态度和内在感情相反)
[34:45] When his mother died, it’s likely that he wished it’d been his father instead. 他妈妈去世时 可能他希望死的应该是他爸爸
[34:50] Does-does this murder have anything to do with this-this “thing” he has? 那谋杀和他的这病有关?
[34:53] No, no, OCD comes from a place of fear. 不 不 强迫症是源于恐惧
[34:56] Attacking his father came from a place of rage. 袭击他父亲是因为愤怒
[34:58] But he’s just A…he’s just a kid. 但他只是个… 是个孩子
[35:01] He’s not a murderer. 他不是杀人犯
[35:02] His actions indicate otherwise. 他的所作所为可不是这样说
[35:05] So, this all started after your mom died, right? 这是你妈妈去世后才开始的 对吗?
[35:10] The thoughts, the checking. 这些想法 不停检查东西
[35:13] You see, um, OCD is usually triggered when something bad happens. 强迫症通常是因为一些 不好的事情发生而引发
[35:20] I went up there ’cause… 我去那儿 因为…
[35:22] I just… 我只是…
[35:25] I didn’t want to go to the party and talk to all those people, but he found me. 我不想参加派对 不想和人说话 但他发现了我
[35:30] What are you doing up here? 你在那里做了什么?
[35:32] I told you to stay close to me! 我叫你好好待在我身边!
[35:34] Dad, I’m sorry, I… 爸爸 对不起 我…
[35:35] no. Forget it. I’m tired of hearing you say “I’m sorry.” 不 算了 我受够了听你说”对不起”
[35:38] Your mother could handle you, but I can’t. 你妈妈能搞定你 但是我不行
[35:40] There’s a school in california and I’m enrolling you starting next week. 加州有所学校 你下周就去报到
[35:45] Are you listening to me? 你在听我说话吗?
[35:47] Give me that. 给我
[35:51] Give it to me! 还给我!
[35:52] Give it to me. Give it. 还给我 给我
[35:55] Give me… 给我…
[36:00] he made me so angry. 他让我太太愤怒了
[36:34] the blank tile– that was from the last game you played with your mom, right? 拼图游戏-那是你和你妈最后一次 玩的游戏 对吗?
[36:38] She… she told me… 她… 她告诉我…
[36:41] she…she said the blank was me because it could be anything. 她…她说我就是空白圆片 未来一切都有可能
[36:49] I-I could be anything. 我-我能成为任何人
[36:52] She believed in you. 她信任你
[36:57] And then she went away. 然后她抛下我走了
[37:01] Sometimes he was really mean, but I loved my dad. 有时他真的很刻薄 但是我爱我爸爸
[37:09] I know you did. 我知道
[37:12] I’m sorry. 对不起
[37:17] What’s going to happen to me? 我会怎样?
[37:21] You’re going to go away for a while, Jake. 你得离开一阵子 Jake
[37:28] Here. 给你
[37:32] Come on. Take it. 来 拿着
[37:40] There’s some really good music in there. 这里面有不少好听的歌哦
[37:52] Hey, Adam. 嘿 Adam
[37:56] You going to be all right? 你还好吗?
[37:57] Yeah. Uh, you know, nothing that a slice and some guitar hero can’t fix. 还好 玩玩<吉他英雄>就能恢复了 (吉他英雄 游戏名)
[38:04] Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow. 好 明天见
[38:07] Night. 晚安
[38:31] I need to meet. 我想见面
[38:34] No, a phone call won’t suffice. 不 电话里说不清楚
[38:36] And I imagine sooner would be better for you. 我想对你来说越快越好
[38:39] Trust me, and I know that’s hard, but I’ll make it worth your while. 相信我 我知道不方便 但我会让你不虚此行
[38:44] That’s fine. 好的
[38:44] See you then. 到时见
[39:00] Coffee black. 黑咖啡
[39:02] One sugar in the raw. 加了点砂糖
[39:09] I’m a newspaper man, detective. 我是办报纸的 警探
[39:11] I make it my business to know things. 获取各种消息就是我的份内事
[39:14] Well, I assume there’s a reason you wanted to meet me in person. 你想私下见我肯定是有原因的
[39:17] Besides bringinge a cup of coffee. 不只带杯咖啡那么简单
[39:20] I also brought you a newspaper. 我还给你带了份报纸 他们回来了! 纽约警局全面复工
[39:27] Seems a bit premature. 好像结论下得早了点啊
[39:30] The blue flu is still in effect with no resolution in sight. 集体病假还在持续 目前还没看到有解决的趋势
[39:34] That’s tomorrow’s headline, detective. 那是明天的头版头条 警探
[39:40] What is it you think you know? 你怎么知道的?
[39:45] What’s this? 这是什么?
[39:47] Well, it’s all there in black and white. 白纸黑字写着呢
[40:03] It’s becoming very clear that you’re going to be a problem for me. 很明显你将成为我的大麻烦
[40:07] Isn’t that funny? I was just thinking the same thing about you. 真有趣? 我也是这么想你的
[40:10] Enjoy your coffee. 好好享用咖啡吧
[40:20] $20 million? 2000万?
[40:22] Read the note. 看留言
[40:24] “I finally realized why they call them New York’s finest.” “我终于意识到为什么他们 被称为纽约警察”
[40:28] You must have made quite an impression. 你肯定大吃一惊吧
[40:31] May be just a band-aid, but it certainly helps. 也许只是权宜之计 但是肯定有用
[40:33] Dunbrook does nothing without some ulterior motive. Dunbrook不会平白无故这样做
[40:36] It’s not worth it. 不值得
[40:39] Look, I don’t like the idea of roberrookdunb bailing out the NYPD any more than you do. 听着 我不喜欢Robert Dunbrook比你 更能引诱纽约警察复工的念头
[40:46] But if theoney’s clean and there’s no strings attached, 但如果这是干净钱 他也没要求回报
[40:49] what does it matter where it came from? 钱是谁给的又有什么打紧?
[40:57] Good morning, Manhattan! 早上好 曼哈顿!
[40:59] Blue flu ends and New York’s finest are back on the beat. 集体病假结束 纽约警察们回来了
[41:02] Unconfirmed reports have sug ed that media mogul robert Dunbrook had a hand in it… 未经证实的报道称传媒大亨 Robert Dunbrook插手此事…
[41:13] Hey, buddy. 嘿 兄弟
[41:16] This a bad time? 在忙?
[41:18] Distance determination. 枪击距离测试 今早来的新案子
[41:19] New case came in this morning.
[41:20] Give you some help? 要帮忙不?
[41:23] Sure. 当然
[41:34] CSI NY Season 05 Episode 15 CSI:纽约篇
犯罪现场调查·纽约篇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第5季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第5季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme