Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第5季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第5季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:32] Hey, what are yo you want everyone to think you’re a tourist? 干嘛呢? 想让大家都认为你是观光客吗?
[00:35] Come on. We don’t have much time. They’re picking us up in, like, 20 minutes. 拜托 时间不多了 他们大概20分钟后就来接我们
[00:41] oh, sorry! 对不起!
[00:50] Oh, we have to get a picture. Come on. Come on. Come on. okay. 我们得拍些照片 快点 快点 好啦
[01:13] I hope you saved the receipt to that sweatshirt. 我希望你还留着这件T恤的收据
[01:28] do you want a piece of gum 想要块口香糖吗?
[01:31] Oh, they’re here. Okay. 他们来了 走吧
[01:37] There you go. 走吧 快点
[01:56] Looks like a straight-up robbery-homicide. 很像一起简单的劫杀案
[01:58] Id’ing him might be another story. 想要查明他的身份可就不容易了
[02:00] No witnesses, no wallet, no cell phone, no jewelry. 没有目击者 没有钱包 没有手机 也没有珠宝
[02:03] I have a theory about these “it’s the big apple” shirts. 对这种”这就是大苹果”的上衣 我是这么想的(纽约别称”大苹果”)
[02:06] There’s a direct correlation between the number of miles one lives away from the city 人的居住地离市中心的远近程度
[02:10] and the probability that they’d actually wear it. 和穿这种衣服的可能性成正比
[02:14] Wherever he’s from, I don’t think this is the “welcome to new york” he had in mind. 不管他从哪里来的 这肯定不是 他预计的”欢迎来纽约”的方式
[03:01] CSI:NY Season05 Episode14 She’s Not There CSI:纽约篇
[03:14] that storm that blew in was just the beginning. 刚才那阵暴雨只是个开始
[03:17] Weatherman says there’s more on the way. 天气播报员说更厉害的还在后头呢
[03:19] Anything that didn’t get soggy? 还有什么没淋湿的吗?
[03:21] Very little. 几乎没有了
[03:23] Looks like he fought with his attacker. 看来他和袭击者有过一番打斗
[03:25] I don’t see any defensive wounds from the blade, almost as if he wasn’t expecting it. 没有刀带来的自卫伤口 似乎他没想到会被捅
[03:29] Well, it’s hard to miss a knife coming right at you. 想躲过迎面刺来的刀 可不是件容易事
[03:32] There’s a surgical incision here on his throat, consistent with some type of thyroid surgery. 他喉咙这里有一处手术切口 像是甲状腺手术
[03:37] As well as evidence of cataracts being removed from his cornea. 他还做过白内障切除手术
[03:41] I used to see this occasionally when I performed an autopsy. 我以前解剖时也遇过这种情况
[03:43] Mac, check for pigmentation of his fingertips. Mac 看看他指尖的色素沉着
[03:46] Got several dark stripes along the length of the nail. 顺着指甲有深色竖条纹
[03:50] Melanonychia striata. 黑线甲
[03:52] A relt of chemotherapy. 化疗的后遗症
[03:54] Chemotherapy and the surgical incision near the neck suggest thyroid cancer. 化疗 还有颈部的手术切口 表明他得了甲状腺癌
[03:58] Add cataracts. 还有白内障
[04:00] Both are symptoms of past exposure to high levels of radiation. 两者都和以前大量接触放射物的症状吻合
[04:04] And it looks like there’s acrylic dental work, which confirms he’s not from this country. 还用丙烯酸修复过牙齿 这证明他不是美国人
[04:10] Professional guess? There’s a good chance our vic is from the ukraine. 想听听专家的推测吗? 死者很有可能是乌克兰人
[04:14] Eastern europe. 东欧
[04:16] Chernobyl, 1986. 切尔诺贝利 1986年 (乌克兰北部城市核电站发生泄漏 史上最严重的核事故)
[04:18] Explains the radiation. 可以解释放射物的问题了
[04:19] Puts him a long way from home. 他真是远离故土
[04:21] Looks like my big apple shirt theory holds up. 看来我的大苹果理论站得住脚
[04:26] let’s hope the evidence does. 希望我们也能找到站得住脚的证据
[05:44] When I was a kid, I bugged the heckut of my mother to buy me one of those stupid shirts. 我小时候 成天缠着我妈妈 给我买这种蠢到家的衣服
[05:51] Eventually, she caved in. 最后 她妥协了
[05:53] That’s a great story, danny. Danny 这故事不错
[05:55] Well, I’m not finished, wise guy. 我还没说完呢 别太聪明了
[05:57] See, that shirt wasn’t so popular at ps 21 in staten island, 知道吗 这衣服在21世纪以前 在Staten岛可不流行
[06:00] so the first day I wore it, got in two fights. 所以 我穿上的第一天 就打了2次架
[06:03] First one– I won that one, yeah. 第一架–我赢了
[06:05] Second one, I’d say was a draw. 第二架 算是平手吧
[06:07] Got detention, never wore that shirt again. 被留堂了 再也没穿过那衣服
[06:10] So what, you think this was the same guys? 那又怎样 你觉得这人和你经历一样?
[06:13] It’s kind of what I’m thinking. 差不多是这意思吧
[06:16] looks like I got some kind of trace here. 好像这里有些痕迹
[06:18] I’m perplexed ov here. 我糊涂了
[06:24] Looks like coffee. 看起来像咖啡
[06:25] Yeah, well, whatever it is, 无论是什么
[06:26] the spill pattern should have left a stain on the sweatshirt as well. 这种洒落模式也该在T恤上留下痕迹
[06:29] But there’s nothing there. 但事实上没有
[06:30] St cuts off at the waistband of his jeans and boxers. 在他牛仔裤和内裤腰带处就没了
[06:36] This looks brand-new. 这看起来是全新的
[06:38] Maybe he spilled the coffee and then changed his shirt. 也许他弄洒了咖啡以后 换了衣服
[06:41] You can buy one of these things almost anywhere. 这些衣服随便哪里都有卖的
[06:45] Like in an a port. 比如机场
[06:47] This is a sticker from a salt shaker. 这是盐瓶上面的贴纸
[06:49] Most airlines use them in first class. 大多数航空公司的头等舱都用这个
[06:55] I’m more of a coach guy. Pretzels, nuts. Salt’s included. 我比较喜欢大巴 吃椒盐脆饼 果仁 盐都不用自己加的
[06:59] This guy doesn’t strike me as first class material. 这家伙可不像是坐头等舱的主
[07:01] Well, he didn’t have to be. Secondary transfer. 不一定非得自己坐头等舱 可能是别人那里带过来的
[07:04] He could have picked this up walking through first class when he exited the plane. 可能是下飞机走过头等舱时沾上的
[07:08] And I can’t imagine that these cling to fabric for very long, so this must have been recent. 这东西不可能粘在衣服上很久 肯定是新近弄上的
[07:13] Danny, I bet this guy just entered the country. Danny 我打赌这人刚入境
[07:15] May be a long shot, but we could get an id from a passenger manifest. 也许要花很长时间 但我们能从乘客名单里查明他的身份
[07:19] – I’ll call flack. – Great. – 我给Flack打电话 – 很好
[07:20] Have him start with all flights that arrived from eastern europe within the last 24 hours. 让他先查查过去24小时里从东欧 飞抵的航班
[07:25] If our vic went through customs, he had to go by security cameras. 如果死者通过海关 应该会被监控摄像头拍下
[07:28] And see if anybody’s reported a relative missing. 看是否有人报告过亲属失踪
[07:30] Also, check any hotels that didn’t get a cancellation call. 查查有没有酒店有客人没有入住 但没打电话取消预定
[07:34] – Is that it? – Yeah. – 就这些吗? – 对
[07:35] – You sure? – I got it. – 你确定? – 其他的我来
[07:40] Mac?
[07:42] The knife I pulled from our vic’s chest is used for pruning plants and flowers. 我从死者胸口拔下来的刀 是用来修剪花草树木的
[07:46] Danny found fibers on the hilt. Same as those I found in the wound. Danny在刀柄上发现了纤维 和伤口里发现的一样
[07:50] I identified them as plum blossom. 我查到那些是梅花
[07:54] Okay, so where do we find plum blossoms in the dead of winter in new york, sid? Sid 在纽约的寒冬里 哪里能找到梅花呢?
[07:58] Canal street. Canal街
[07:59] I did a little research. They’re all over chinatown this time of year. 我做了点调查 每年这个时候 梅花在唐人街随处可见
[08:02] Used for decoration in celebration of chinese new year. 为了庆祝中国新年做装饰用的
[08:05] Xin ni*n ku郔 lok. 新年快乐 (不知道练了多少遍~~)
[08:08] “happy new year” in chinese. 中文的”新年快乐”
[08:10] – Year of the ox. – Oh, yeah. – 今年是牛年 – 噢 没错
[08:12] And I th k I have a pretty good idea who the knife belongs to. 我大概知道了那把刀的主人
[08:15] The uv reactive metal that sid found in our victim’s knuckle waa broken piece of a lip ring. Sid在死者指关节上找到的对紫外线 起反应的金属 是个坏掉的唇环
[08:23] It’s possible our vic punched his attacker in the mouth, 有可能死者给了凶手嘴上一拳
[08:26] causing the ng to break off and become embedded in his knuckle. 导致唇环脱落还陷到了死者指关节里
[08:29] Now, normally, because there was very little blood, 正常情况下 因为流血不多
[08:31] it would have been difficult to get a usable profile of the person who wore the ring, 想要通过血迹查到戴唇环的人可不容易
[08:35] but fortunately for us, piercings, 但我们还算幸运 这种唇环
[08:38] especially new ones, are often rejected by the body. 尤其是刚戴上时 身体通常会有排斥反应
[08:41] White blood cells rush to the area of the piercing to fight off the foreign object. 白血球会集中到唇环周围 和外来物抗争
[08:45] And as you know, those germ fighters are the ones that carry dna. 这些和细菌抗争的细胞正是携带DNA的细胞
[08:48] Which enabled me to get a usable profile of the person who wore the ring. 这就让我能查到戴唇环的人
[08:53] You two are quite the tag team. 你们还真配合默契
[08:56] Oh, yeah. 那可不
[08:57] sammy chen, career criminal. Sammy 陈 职业罪犯
[09:02] So now we find him. 现在我们去找他吧
[09:22] they took their last three collars together. 他们过去三次都是一起被抓的
[09:24] Both these morons just finished a one-to-three bid for robbery. 这两个傻子前不久还妄图抢劫
[09:27] Now they’re working 9:00-to-5:00s at’s market. 他们9点到5点在超市工作
[09:30] – Minimum wage labor, huh? – Yeah, I know. – 拿最低薪水的工作 是吧? – 没错 我知道
[09:32] It’s a condition of their parole. 这是他们假释的条件之一
[09:35] Dan, 11 o’clock. Dan 11点方向
[09:42] Nypd! Put the knife down! 纽约警局! 把刀放下!
[09:43] Excuse me. Get out of the way! Get out of the way! 抱歉 让开! 让开!
[09:45] Put the knife down! 把刀放下!
[09:47] Drop the knife! Drop the knife now! 把刀放下! 马上把刀放下!
[10:43] get back in the house, kid! 回到房子里 孩子!
[11:23] let me out! 让我出去!
[11:25] I can’t breathe in here! Hello? 我没办法呼吸了! 有人吗?
[11:28] I’m on the phone here. 我正打电话呢
[11:35] stay down! Show me your hands! 趴下! 手伸过来!
[11:45] – You good? – yeah, I’m fine. – 你还好吗? – 嗯 还好
[11:47] The suit ain’t doing so hot though. 我这身衣服可是毁了
[11:49] I’ll go grab the car, swing by and pick you up. 我去找辆车 然后回来接你
[11:51] All right. 好的
[11:52] Oh, yeah, and just so you know, I stink. 你待会儿就知道了 我浑身臭味
[11:55] Hello? 喂?
[11:57] Shut up! 闭嘴!
[12:01] You messed up my favorite suit. 你把我最喜欢的外套毁了
[12:04] So, I’ll give you the 49 bucks to go buy another one. 大不了我给你49块钱 再去买件新的
[12:11] I have something that belongs to you. 我这里有点你的东西
[12:13] It has your dna on it. 有你的DNA
[12:15] That fancy little lip ring is gonna buy youife, sammy boy. 我估计这花哨的小玩意 能给你换个终生监禁 Sammy小正太
[12:18] Life for what? A robbery? 什么终身监禁? 就为了次抢劫?
[12:21] – How about murder? – Murder? – 那谋杀呢? – 谋杀?
[12:22] Yep, unless he made a miraculous recovery at the morgue, he looks pretty dead to me. 没错 除非他在太平间奇迹般复活 我看不大可能
[12:30] That wasn’t us. 不是我们做的
[12:32] The pruning knife in his chest is exactly the same as the one you dropped in front of the store. 他胸口的剪枝刀和你扔在商店门口的 一模一样
[12:36] That and the fact that your lip ring was embedded in his knuckle 再加上你唇环陷在他指关节的事实
[12:39] sounds like a pretty solid case to me. 我觉得已经铁证如山了
[12:41] “We didn’t do it” isn’t gonna cut it, sammy. 这可不是一句”不是我们做的” 就能解决的 Sammy
[12:44] So, unless you give us something else, 所以 除非你能有别的解释
[12:46] we’re gonna run with the evidence we have and you can go back to your cell. 不然我们就按证据办事 你就等着重回牢房了
[12:52] Well, I like our chances at trial. 那就法庭上见喽
[12:55] Okay, wait. Look… 好吧 等等…
[12:58] you have to believe me, we didn’t kill that guy. 你们得相信我 我们没有杀他
[13:01] We were only gonna rob him. 我们只是打算抢他
[13:03] No, sammy held the knife to his throat and I took his wallet. Sammy拿刀对着他的脖子 然后我拿走了钱包
[13:08] He’s got rubles, russiaitcred cards. He’s got nothing! 他只有卢布 俄罗斯的信用卡 什么都没有!
[13:18] go! Go! 走! 走!
[13:19] We didn’t even get anything. 我们其实什么都没有拿
[13:21] I threw the wallet on top of an awning around the corner. 我把钱包扔在街角一个雨篷顶上
[13:23] Then what? He stabbed himself in the chest after you guys ran away? 然后呢? 你们跑掉以后 他自己对胸口捅了一刀?
[13:26] No, when we took o, he was alive with this knife in his hand. 不知道 我们走时他还活着 手里攥着这把刀
[13:38] Right where she said it would be. 确实在她说的地方
[13:42] Hey, what’s up? 有什么发现?
[13:44] I don’t know. Russian driver’s cense. 不清楚 俄罗斯的驾照
[13:47] Adrik fedoruk.
[13:53] Good luck trying to make heads or tails of that. 祝你好运 能理出点头绪
[13:55] Yeah, it’s never easy. 可没那么容易
[13:58] Why couldn’t this be in the dry half of the wallet? 为什么这个不能在钱包干着的那半部分?
[14:04] I take that back. Maybe it could be that easy. 我收回所说的话 也许事情还真是那么简单
[14:08] Looks like a meeting was arranged. 看来他还有个会议安排
[14:10] I got a day, time, place. Looks like whitford. 有日期 时间 地点 看起来像是Whitford
[14:15] No way we’ll make it there through rush hour traffic. 在交通高峰期赶到那边还真不容易
[14:18] I’ll call mac. 我打电话给Mac
[14:46] Deputy inspector whitford? 副督察 Whitford?
[14:48] Hey, pleasant coincidence. 嘿 真巧遇到你
[14:51] I’m not sure it is. 我不确定是否是巧合
[14:52] Are you waiting for a man named adrik fedoruk? 你在等一个叫Adrik Fedoruk的人吗?
[14:56] Yeah, you showing off your exceptional detective skills? 是的 你在展示自己高超的侦探技巧吗?
[14:59] He won’t be coming. 他不会来了
[15:01] How do you know that? 你怎么知道的?
[15:02] He was murdered last night. 他昨晚被谋杀了
[15:08] There was a note inside his wallet that said to be here at this time. 他钱包里有张纸条 说要在这个时候来这里
[15:12] Your name was on it. 你的名字也在上面
[15:13] Yeah, we made the appointment a week ago ’cause he was coming to new york. 是的 我们一周前订的预约 因为他要来纽约了
[15:17] Gillian, I have to ask. Was this personal? Gillian 我得问一下 这是次私人约会吗?
[15:20] No, business. His daughter disappeared. 不 是公事 他女儿失踪了
[15:22] She came in from the ukraine about a month ago. 她大约1个月前从乌克兰来的
[15:26] She was promised some kind of a modeling job, and he hadn’t heard from her since. 有人答应要给她份模特的工作 那之后他就再也没她的消息了
[15:31] Rani. That was her name. 她叫Rani
[15:33] Missing persons involved? 寻人小组出动了吗?
[15:35] She was one of those people who falls through the cracks. 她是被遗忘的一员
[15:38] Language barrier, a lack of information as to where she was, who she was with. 语言障碍 不知道她身在何地 接触的都是谁
[15:43] There wasn’t enough to open a case. 那不足以立案调查
[15:45] No, he got very frustrated. 是的 他感到非常失落
[15:47] After dozens of phone calls and no one helping, he wrote a very moving letter to the mayor. 在打了无数电话却没人帮忙的情况下 他给市长写了封非常感人的信
[15:52] It ended up on my desk and I took a personal interest. 它最后到了我桌上 引起了我的兴趣
[15:56] Did he send her picture? 他有寄来她的照片吗?
[15:57] If he did, it didn’t get to me. 如果有寄的话 也不会给我
[15:59] Did mr. Fedoruk say where he was going, or if he was meeting someone else? Fedoruk先生说过他要去哪里 或还要见什么人吗?
[16:03] No, just that he was gonna come for as long as necessary and do whatever it took to find his daughter. 没有 只说如有必要他一定过来 竭尽所能找到他的女儿
[16:10] Looks like it took his life. 看起来那要了他的命
[16:54] I believe this is a letter from adrik fedoruk’s daughter. 我认为这是Adrik Fedoruk女儿的来信
[16:57] The language is ukrainian and the alphabet cyrillic. 这封信用的是乌克兰语 这是西里尔字母表
[17:02] I had it translated. 我翻译了一下
[17:07] “I’m sorry. Not right here. “Can get me. Bright lights.” “我很抱歉 不在这儿 “可以找到我 亮光”
[17:11] Possibly, come and get me. And here. “很可能 来找我 这里”
[17:15] This word could mean some form of “fast “or “hurry.” 这个单词可能是”快”或”赶紧”的意思
[17:20] The letter was damaged quite badly by the rain. 这封信被雨淋烂了
[17:23] Our translator made a best guess as to what might have been written, 翻译人员对可能的内容做了最佳猜测
[17:26] but it sounds like a plea for help. 听上去像请求帮助的口吻
[17:27] Adrik didn’t just come to find his daughter. Adrik不仅仅是来找他女儿
[17:29] – He came to rescue her. – Yeah. – 他是来救她的 – 是的
[17:31] He told me that he hadn’t heard from her. 他告诉我没有女儿的消息了
[17:33] So, he got this letter in the last week. 他在上个星期收到了这封信
[17:35] Actually, it was postmarked fourays ago. 实际上 邮戳是4天前的
[17:38] Danny found it on the envelope with esda. Danny用静电压痕仪在信封上找到的
[17:40] So, he received this letter after he wrote to the mayo and made a phone call to you. 他在给市长写信后收到了这封信 就给你打了电话
[17:43] D we get a zip code? A city? 有邮编吗? 城市名呢?
[17:45] It was unreadable. 辨认不清了
[17:47] Unfortunately, there was nothing to indicate where she was. 不幸的是 没有任何信息显示她身在何处
[17:49] Bright lights? That’every other corner in manhattan. 亮光? 曼哈顿所有的街角都这样
[17:52] Yeah, and i couldn’t recover an address or a location from the body of that letter. 是的 而且从信上我没法 复原地址或地区
[17:57] found this in our vic’s suitcase. 在死者手提箱里找到了这个
[17:59] – It’s probably rani. – You found his luggage? – 这很可能是Rani – 你找到了他的行李?
[18:01] Yeah. There was a pile of unclaimed bags at kennedy airport that originated in the ukraine, 肯尼迪机场有一大堆 从乌克兰来的无主行李包
[18:05] which didn’t arrive till this morning. 它们都是今天早上才到的
[18:07] That must be why he had the sweatshirt. 那一定是他穿T恤的原因
[18:09] He didn’t have any clothes. 他没有其他的衣服了
[18:11] Mac, some of the bags had tags. But we didn’t have e vic’s name at the time. Mac 有些行李包上有标签 但没找到死者的姓名
[18:14] Lindsay matched the vic’s prints with several partials she lifted from the handles and straps. Lindsay把从一些提手和拎带上 提取的部分掌纹与死者的进行比对
[18:23] Anything else in the bags? 包里还有什么东西吗?
[18:24] Two tickets home. 2张回程机票
[18:26] One for himself, the other made out to a rani fedoruk. 一张给自己 另一张给Rani Fedoruk
[18:29] Whoever rani is, she’s waiting for her dad. 不管Rani是谁 她都在等她爸爸
[18:32] She has no idea he’s dead. 她还不知道他已经死了
[18:44] oh, thank you. 谢谢
[18:47] look at that. 看那儿
[18:49] Isn’t that the most amazing thing you’ve ever seen? 这不是你这辈子见到了 最令人惊奇的东西吗?
[18:57] – Thank you. – You’re welcome. – 谢谢 – 不客气
[18:59] Cheers to you in new york city. 为你来到纽约而干杯
[19:04] – Okay, I’ll be right back. Stay here, okay? – Okay. – 好了 我马上回来 待着 好吗? – 好的
[19:42] hey, I think I got something: 嘿 我想我有所发现:
[19:43] The dna from the seal on the envelope was a familial match to adrik. 封口处的DNA和Adrik有血缘关系
[19:47] Makes sense. Daughter wrote the letter. Daughter sealed the envelope. 说得通 女儿写了信 女儿封了信封
[19:49] Yeah, but I’m not so sure she mailed it. 但我不确定是不是她寄的
[19:50] See, the dna on the back of the stamp was from someone else. 看 邮票反面的DNA属于其他人
[19:54] Someone in our database. 我们数据库里有记录
[19:56] Our friend, willie burton. 我们的朋友 Willie Burton
[20:10] I mail a lot of letters. 我寄过很多信
[20:12] For other people? 为其他人?
[20:14] 17-year-old girls? 17岁的女孩?
[20:16] Willie, she was in your nightclub. Willie 她去过你的夜总会
[20:17] I’m supposed to know her? 我应该认识她?
[20:19] You know how many women I see coming out my place of business in a day? 你知道一天有多少女人进出我开的店?
[20:21] Okay, let me be more specific. 好吧 让我说得更具体点
[20:23] How many stamps do you lick a week? 你一个星期要舔多少张邮票?
[20:26] you as tough as you are beautiful? 你像你的美貌一样坚持不懈啊?
[20:27] You put a stamp on an envelope of a letter this young girl wrote to her father in the ukraine. 你在这个女孩写给乌克兰的 爸爸的信封上贴了邮票
[20:32] It’s dna, willie. It doesn’t lie. 是DNA Willie 那不会撒谎的
[20:34] I ain’t lying neither. I don’t remember her face. 我也不会撒谎 我不记得她的脸了
[20:39] Okay, yeah, I seem to remember a private party at my club. 好吧 我似乎记得在我的俱乐部里 有场私人派对
[20:43] It was a bachelor party. 是单身派对
[20:46] When was this? 什么时候?
[20:47] Three weeks, maybe a month ago. 3个星期 也许一个月前
[20:49] I know it was a friday ’cause a bunch of young ladies came in with the guest, 我记得是星期五 因为有很多年轻女士随客人而来
[20:53] and one of them asked me if i would trade a kiss for a favor. 她们中的一个让我帮个忙 作为回报 她会亲我一下
[20:57] And you don’t remember her face? 你不记得她的脸了?
[20:59] I’m lucky that way. I kiss a lot of women. 在这方面我很幸运 我吻过很多女人
[21:01] Yeah, I bet you do. 是的 我打赌你也是
[21:05] – Who threw the party? – Don’t know. – 谁办的这场派对? – 不知道
[21:08] What’s this about? Since when did mailing a letter become a crime? 这个有什么关系? 什么时候起寄信变成了犯罪?
[21:12] This young girl’s father was murdered. 这个女孩的父亲被谋杀了
[21:14] We need to find her. 我们要找到她
[21:21] Scout’s honor, all right. 以童子军的名誉发誓 好吧
[21:24] I can’t help you. 我帮不了你
[21:27] Excuse me. 不好意思
[21:45] you look like you’re on to something, but… not quite. 看来你在想什么东西 但是…不十分肯定
[21:50] Not a bad deduction, doc. 推理得不错 医生
[21:52] I’m staring at a dead end. 我正盯着一条死路
[21:53] Willie burton gave me nothing, but I did find a glove print under the armpit of our vic’s sweatshirt. Willie Burton什么都没说 但我在死者T恤腋窝下找到了手套印
[21:59] Right here. 就这里
[21:59] It was protected from the rain. 没有被雨水破坏
[22:01] Yes, so I swabbed it for trace. It’s running through gcms. 所以我取了样 用气质联用仪过样
[22:04] What’s confusing is the placement of the hand. 让人困惑的是手放置的位置
[22:06] It’s incoistent with the struggle described by sun and chen, 和孙还有陈描述的搏斗不吻合
[22:09] and their fingerprints are all over our vic’lls waet, so we know they weren’t wearing gloves. 死者T恤上到处是指纹 他们没有戴手套
[22:13] What about the victim’s own hand? 是否是死者自己的手痕呢?
[22:14] He wasn’t wearing gloves when we found him. Doesn’t mean he didn’T. 我们找到他的时候没戴手套 并不表示他那时没戴
[22:16] No, it would be extremely awkward for him to execute it himself. 不 这动作他做起来会相当别扭
[22:19] It’s his right hand under the right armpit, thumb in the front. 他自己的右手放在右腋窝下 手指朝前
[22:24] It’s as if someone came up to him. They had to get close. 像是有人走向他 他们站得很近
[22:29] It’s not an aggressive or threatening action. 那不是侵略性或威胁的动作
[22:30] – There were no defensive wounds from the knife. – Right. – 对这把刀他没有防御伤 – 是的
[22:34] It’s like like you said earlier: 就像你先前所说的:
[22:36] “It’s as if…” he wasn’t expecting it. “那就好像…” 他没有准备一样
[22:38] I mean, who’d expect to get stabbed by someone who appeared to be your friend? 谁会想到自己会被装做朋友的人 捅上一刀?
[22:41] Especially someone who may have been trying to helping you. 特别是像要帮助你的人
[22:49] Are you all ri t? 你还好吗?
[22:55] the glove print could have been the killer’S. 手套印可能是凶手的
[22:57] He didn’t fight back ’cause he didn’t get a chance to. 他没有回击 因为他没有机会
[23:02] trace from the glove print: Turmeric, paprika, sodium. 手套印上的痕迹:姜黄 红辣椒 钠
[23:05] Reads like a recipe until you get to the aluminum oxide and calcium sulfate hemihydrate. 在看到氧化铝和硫酸钙半水合物前 读起来像是处方
[23:09] Aluminum oxide is rust. 氧化铝是铁锈
[23:10] Calcium sulfate hemihydrate could be cement or plaster. 硫酸钙半水合物可能是水泥或者石膏
[23:14] Rusty pipes in walls? 墙上生锈的管子?
[23:16] Turmeric is yellow in coloring, used in cooking. 姜黄是黄色的 用于烹饪
[23:19] Obviously, rust indicates something old and unkept. 很显然 铁锈代表某种老旧弃用的东西
[23:22] Plaster leads me to some type of exposed building structure. 石膏则把我们引向某种 暴露在外的建筑物
[23:28] So, we got vinegar, salts, turmeric. 那么 我们有 醋 盐 姜黄
[23:30] I’m no cook, but I think we just made mustard. 我不是厨师 但我觉得我们刚刚做了芥末
[23:34] That old mustard warehouse in williamsburg is abandoned. 威廉斯堡旧的芥末仓库早被弃用了
[23:36] Well, maybe not. 也许没有
[23:44] Rani, move! Come on! Move! Rani 走! 快点! 走!
[23:47] go, hurry, go! Go! 走 快快 走! 走!
[24:18] it’s all clear. 没有人
[24:32] This is a sex trafficking location, stella. 这里是买应的场所 Stella
[24:37] get out from under the bed now! Get out! 马上从床下出来! 出来!
[24:39] Okay, don’t hurt me. Don’t hurt me. 好的 别伤害我 别伤害我
[25:49] Look, I just came here to sleep. 听着 我只是来这里睡觉的
[25:51] Was anyone here with you? 有其他人和你在一起吗?
[25:52] No, I just found this place. 不 我刚刚找到这个地方
[25:54] I thought it looked like a good place to crash. 我以为它看起来像是个不错的容身处
[25:55] There wasn’t anyone here when I got here. 我来这里时没有其他人
[25:57] Katie, where do you live? Where’s your family? Katie 你住在哪里? 你的家人在哪里?
[26:00] I don’t ve one. I mean, they don’t care. 我没有家 我是说 他们才不在乎
[26:04] Do you know this girl? Have you seen her? Her name is rani fedoruk. 你认识这个女孩吗? 你见过她吗? 她叫Rani Fedoruk
[26:10] No… I just came here to sleep. 不… 我只是来这儿睡觉的
[26:13] Am I allowed to, um, go to the bathroom? 我能 我能去下盥洗室吗?
[26:16] Sure. 当然
[26:23] She is not telling the truth. 她没说实话
[26:25] She’s terrified. 她很害怕
[26:26] She should be. 她应该如此
[26:29] You know, about an hour ago, this place was probabl filled with at least 30 young girls 你知道 大约一个小时前 这个地方大约有30个年轻姑娘
[26:33] just like from all over. 就好像来自世界各地
[26:36] Eastern europe… latin america… even the us. 东欧…拉美…甚至是美国
[26:41] They all left home with big dreams, and now they’re living a very real nightmare as sex slaves. 她们都满怀梦想离家 现在却成为性奴 活在真实的噩梦中
[26:47] They’re being beaten, drugged, who knows what else. 她们被殴打 注射毒品 谁知道还有其他什么暴行
[26:51] Somehow, their handlers got a heads-up we were coming and they were moved. 不知为何 她们的主人狡猾过人 在我们来之前就带她们走了
[26:54] Looks like katie got lost in the shuffle and left behind. 看起来Katie在混乱中走丢了 被留了下来
[26:57] She’s not talking. 她不肯跟我们谈
[26:58] Oh, she’s too afraid right now. You got to gain her trust. 她实在太害怕了 你们得获得她的信任
[27:00] Rani has to be among the girls who were moved. Rani一定在被转移的姑娘中间
[27:03] Adrik must have gotten close. Too close. Adrik一定接近这里了 很接近
[27:05] In that case, do we still think rani’s alive? 如果那样 Rani还活着吗?
[27:08] Rani’s a commodity. She’s alive. Rani是件商品 她还活着
[27:16] it’s locked. 门锁了
[27:17] Katie, katie, are you okay? Katie Katie 你还好吗?
[27:20] Katie, we’re coming in. Katie 我们要进来了
[27:26] She’s gone. 她跑了
[27:27] All units to the back of the building. 所有人员到楼后集合
[27:29] We’re looking for a young girl, long brown hair, 5’6″. 要找一名年轻女孩 棕色长发 身高5尺6寸
[27:39] – You hear from flack? – They haven’t found katie yet. – Flack有消息吗? – 他们还没找到Katie
[27:43] What have we found, lindsay? Lindsay 有什么发现?
[27:44] Pigment granules on the majority of the hairs that hawkes collecte at the scene are densely packed, Hawkes在现场找到的头发中 多数头发的色素粒密度排列紧密
[27:48] so I can safely draw the conclusion that most of the girls held captive in that room 所以我有把握说 被关在那间屋里的大部分姑娘
[27:53] were between the ages of 14 and 21. 年纪都在14至21岁之间
[27:57] There is one tiny bit of good news: 不幸中的万幸:
[27:59] There was a match inhe fbi database to a dna sample of a missing girl. 有一份DNA信息与FBI数据库里的 某失踪女孩的DNA信息相吻合
[28:04] A father looking for his daughter. 父亲正在寻找女儿的下落
[28:06] At least he’ll know she’s alive. 至少他可以知道女儿还活着
[28:08] But she’s still missing. 但我们还是没找到她
[28:10] What kind of heartache is that? 这多令人心碎
[28:12] All those people wondering where their children are. 他们都想知道自己的孩子在哪
[28:15] Well, maybe this can help. The girls are being drugged. 也许这有所帮助 这些姑娘们都被人下了药
[28:18] Tox results on the hair indicate large quantities of heroin. 头发样本的毒理检测显示 含有大剂量的海洛因
[28:22] We detect a specific combination of excipients? 里面有检测出掺入的其他物质吗?
[28:24] Yeah, heroin laced with ecstasy and codeine. 确定了 混有致幻剂和可待因的海洛因
[28:28] Unique combination of narcotics. 独特的毒品组合
[28:30] They get them high, then later depress them. 先让她们兴奋 然后令她们消沉
[28:33] Make them passive, so they can’t fight back. 让她们变得顺从 从而不会反抗
[28:35] Suppress their appetite, so they don’t have to feed them much. 遏制她们的食欲 这样就不用给她们太多吃的
[28:38] The ecstasy makes them thirsty. 致幻剂令她们口渴
[28:40] They want more water, which is probably laced with yet another drug. 她们会想喝水 水里可能又被下了另一种药
[28:46] This blend of drugs is a signature to one specific distributor. 毒品掺配比是每个毒贩的独特标志
[28:52] His street name is nem 道上称他为Nemo
[28:55] And willie burton can help us set him up. Willie Burton能帮我们摆他一道
[28:59] Here’s the brand, willie. 这是招牌 Willie
[29:00] There’s only one distributor out there who uses this logo. 只有一个毒贩用这个标识
[29:03] We want to pair you up with an undercover, have you hook up with the seller… 我们想安排你和一名卧底搭档 去和毒贩搭上关系…
[29:06] I’m not interested, man. 我没兴趣 伙计
[29:07] Would you be interested in your club being shut down for employing underage girls as adult entertainment? 那因雇佣未成年少女从事成人娱乐业 把你的俱乐部关门大吉如何?
[29:11] That girl you mailed the letter for was 17, willie. 你替她邮信的那个女孩才17岁 Willie
[29:14] You want me to start listing the charges? 想要我列明你所受的所有指控吗?
[29:16] I don’t mess with narcotics, man. 我不掺乎毒品的事 老兄
[29:18] Well, you used to, and the guys who sent those girls to your club– they definitely do. 你以前干过 那些送姑娘们去你俱乐部的人 –他们绝对淌那趟浑水
[29:22] I got nothing to do with those guys. 我跟他们毫无关系
[29:23] Yes, you do, willie. 有关系 Willie
[29:24] Somebody brought a group of underage girls into your club, drugged them, 有人带着群未成年少女去你俱乐部 给她们下药
[29:29] forced them to have sex with I don’t know how many men, I don’t know how many times. 逼她们跟不知道多少男人发生关系 也不知道她们被逼干了多少次
[29:32] That didn’t happen in my establishment. 我那里不会做那种事
[29:35] I don’t provide women for sexual services, and I definitely don’t treat them that way. 我不提供女性进行色情服务 也绝不会那样待她们
[29:41] You’re disrespecting me. 你太侮辱人了
[29:44] And you’re disrespecting my mother ’cause she taught me better than that. 你也侮辱了我母亲 她可没那样教我
[29:47] My apologies to your mother. 我向你母亲致歉
[29:49] But the only definite connection I have to any of this is your saliva on the back of a stamp. 但我能将你与此事联系起来的唯一证据 就是你留在邮票背后的口水
[29:54] Just get us there. We’ll do the rest. I’ll owe you. 只要带我们去 其他的我们来做 我欠你一回
[29:58] And from what I know of your club, a day’s gonna come when you need to call in that favor. 就我对你俱乐部的了解 你迟早会要我还这个情
[30:15] I ain’t doing it for you. 我不是为了你这么做的
[30:17] I’m doing it for that girl that gave me that letter. 我是为求我寄信的那个女孩
[30:21] No undercovers. No wires. 不要卧底 不要监听联络设备
[30:24] We do this my way. 照我的办法来
[30:26] I’m not comfortable authorizing this. 批准让你们做这事我心里没底
[30:28] He’ll get us to the dealers who are selling drugs to whoever is holding those girls captive. 他会带我们去找卖药给囚禁姑娘们的 恶棍的毒贩
[30:33] How do you know you can trust him? 你凭什么相信他?
[30:34] I trust flack. 我相信Flack
[30:35] I worked narcotics for seven years. 我在缉毒组干了7年
[30:37] The same people who traffic in drugs traffic in weapons, traffic in people. 贩毒 贩运枪支 贩卖人口的都是同一群人
[30:41] That world is very connected, and it’s very savvy. 那是一个圈子里的事 他们精着呢
[30:45] And dangerous and risky, but this is the best option that we have right now. 是很危险 但这是目前最好的选择了
[30:48] Your informant is making all the rules. 一切都要按线人说的做
[30:51] This could be our only shot at getting to these girls 这是能找到那些女孩的唯一一招
[30:53] before they’re moved to another cit or another country. 赶在她们搬去别的城市或国外前
[30:57] We send in an undercover, or we don’t go in at all. 我们安插一个卧底 不然谁也别去
[31:06] I’m gonna be honest here. I’m not used to being second-guessed. 我得说实话 我不习惯揣摩别人心思
[31:09] It just feels like the wrong way to an arrest. 我只是觉得这种抓人的方式不对
[31:11] Don’t take it personally. 我们就事论事好吗
[31:12] Is this about something else? 是不是另有隐情?
[31:14] This is about not risking the lives of those young girls. 这关系到不危及那些姑娘的性命
[31:16] Your drug buy goes bad, we lose our best lead to where they’re being hd. 要是找不出毒贩 能找到她们的最好机会就没了
[31:20] Just yesterday, we had nothing. 昨天 我们还毫无头绪
[31:22] We’re not so deep into this that we can’t recover. 我们不能畏首畏尾不放手一搏
[31:24] A man lost his life looking for his daughter. 为找自己女儿 一个男人命都没了
[31:26] – I want to find her. – We will. – 我想把她找出来 – 我们会找到她的
[31:28] I want to find her alive. 我想找到她时 她还活着
[31:31] I made a promise. I’d like to keep it. 我发了誓的 我会坚守诺言
[31:34] Fedoruk’s letter didn’t accidentally land on your desk. Fedoruk的信不是碰巧送到你桌上
[31:37] Let’s just be honest here, gillian. What’s going on? 打开天窗说亮话吧 Gillian 到底怎么回事?
[31:42] Three years ago, my niece, rachel, went missing. 3年前 我侄女 Rachel 不见了
[31:46] Beautiful young girl. 14… 漂亮的小姑娘 才14岁…
[31:48] she’s really smart, and she wants to be a dancer, and her parents don’t approve. 她相当聪明 想当名舞者 只是她父母不同意
[31:54] They have some problems, and then she just disappears. 他们闹了点矛盾 然后 她就消失了
[31:59] I didn’t just lose her. My broth, her dad… 我不光失去了她 我弟弟 她爸爸…
[32:03] well, he’s no longer the loving, gregarious, charming man he used to be. 他不再是过去那个充满爱意 开朗合群的迷人男人了
[32:08] She meant everything to him. 她就是他的一切
[32:11] And I miss him. 我怀念过去的他
[32:14] I miss them both. 我怀念他们俩
[32:19] You know when rachel first went missing, we did everything. Rachel最初失踪时 我们什么办法都试了
[32:22] I, I didn’t take a cab or a bus or the train in the city. 我不搭出租 或公交 或是火车
[32:27] I’d walk, I’d walk, and I’d look in every face of every young girl 我走 不停地走 看每一个擦肩而过…
[32:32] that passed me just hoping, expecting to see her. 年轻姑娘的脸 心里暗暗希望 期望能见到她
[32:36] And then I stopped. 后来我不找了
[32:38] I knew that if we hadn’t found her in a month, never mind a year, she was somewhere else. 我知道如果1个月内没找到她 更别说1年了 她肯定在别的地方
[32:43] She could be anywhere. 她可能在任何地方
[32:46] You believe she is alive? 你相信她还活着吗?
[32:51] Oh, I don’t know. 我不知道
[33:01] Do what you have to. 做你该做的事吧
[33:19] no I don’t have an appointment, okay. 我没有预约
[33:21] And no one is expecting me, okay, but, but my daughter’s alive. 没人等我 但我的女儿还活着
[33:24] – Sir, sir, calm down. – Okay, they… look, look. They know where she is. – 先生 先生 冷静 – 他们… 听着 他们知道她在哪
[33:26] And I, I just want to talk… I just want… listen, I just want I got it. Alk to tto someone. 我只想谈谈… 我只想… 听着 我只想和人谈谈
[33:30] – No I need to talk to someone. – Sir. – 不 我得和人谈谈 – 先生
[33:32] The fbi– they said the dna was a match, all right. FBI– 他们说发现了匹配的DNA
[33:34] Sir, I need you to calm downokay. How can I help you? 先生 你冷静点 有什么能帮忙的?
[33:38] My daughter was missing. 我女儿失踪了
[33:40] They know where she is. She’s alive. Okay? 他们知道她在哪儿 她还活着
[33:44] And I, uh, I just want to find her. 我 呃 我只想找到她
[33:48] There was a match in the fbi database to a dnaample of a missing girl. FBI数据库里有一个 失踪女孩的DNA与之匹配
[33:53] Okay. Okay I understand. We will. 好 好的 我明白 我们会的
[33:57] We’ll find her. 会找到她的
[34:07] She was with this girl. 她和一个女孩一起
[34:08] Carolyn, I think her name was. 叫Carolyn 我想是这个名字
[34:10] They met when they both were attending georgetown university. 她俩就读乔治敦大学时认识
[34:13] And then they decided to move to los angeles to, uh, pursue a career in acting. 然后决定去洛杉矶 追寻明星梦
[34:18] I had no idea they’d end up here in new york. 我不知道她们怎么到了纽约
[34:20] She had a thinner face. Carolyn had a-a thinner face. 脸更瘦一点 Carolyn的脸更瘦一点
[34:22] Dark brown hair. Dark brown eyes. 深棕发 深棕色眼睛
[34:27] No, that’s too dark. 不 太深了
[34:31] Yeah, that’s closer. 这个更像
[34:32] She-she met my-my daughter, tara on, uh, the subway commute. 她和我女儿Tara在地铁里认识
[34:36] They bame friends. 成了朋友
[34:38] She said her parents, uh, lived in los angeles, and… 她说她的父母住在洛杉矶 还有…
[34:42] approved of her dropping out of school and going back home. 同意她退学回家
[34:47] I’m, uh, I’m a single father. 我 呃 我是个单身父亲
[34:55] I, uh… 我 呃…
[34:57] I been overprotective tara’s whole life. 对Tara一直过分保护
[35:00] I just, uh, wanted to trust her. 我只是想相信她
[35:03] I just wanted to, uh… believe in her. 我只想 呃… 信任她
[35:10] She wanted to do this thing so badly. 她想当明星想得要命
[35:14] I should have asked more questions. 我应该多问点问题
[35:16] I should have, uh, gotten more information. 我应该多了解一点情况
[35:20] She was gone two weeks. 她才去了两周
[35:22] What made you believe that something went wrong? 你怎么知道出事情了?
[35:25] She didn’t call me after the second day. 第二天后她就没打过电话给我
[35:28] I tried her cell. It just… 我打她手机 只是…
[35:32] just kept ringing. 一直响
[35:33] No, uh, no voicemail. 没有转到语音信箱
[35:37] Then she left a message that she lost her phone. 然后她留信息说手机丢了
[35:40] You didn’t believe her. 你不相信她
[35:44] Tara would find a way to call me. Tara会想办法打电话给我
[35:49] And that-that’S… that’s when I called the dc police and… 于是… 于是我报了警 然后…
[35:56] gave the fbi one of her baby teeth. 给了FBI她的一颗乳牙
[36:00] It still had blood on it. 上面还有血迹
[36:07] That’s tara. 这是Tara
[36:10] – She’s beautiful. – Yeah. – 真漂亮 – 是啊
[36:23] nemo, what’s up? Nemo 你好啊
[36:25] How you livin’, man? How you livin’? How you livin’? 过得怎样啊 伙计?
[36:28] – How you been? – Baby, I’m always good. And yourself? – 你最近怎样? – 宝贝 我一直很好 你自己呢?
[36:30] Ah, been a minute. 啊 还成
[36:31] Too long, baby. Too long. Too long. Too long. 太久没见了 宝贝 太久了
[36:36] Yeah. Good though. 但是还不错嘛
[36:38] Always, man. Always. 一直这样 伙计 一直如此
[36:39] – I gotta get up out of here, though. – All right, all right. – 我得走了 – 好的 好的
[36:41] – But we catch up later? – Definitely. Definitely. – 我们回头联系? – 绝对的 肯定的
[36:43] Freeze! Get your hands up! Up against the wall! 不许动! 举起手来! 靠墙!
[36:48] hey, hey, relax, relax, relax. 嘿 嘿 放松 放松
[36:50] Come on, man. Relax. 拜托 伙计 放松
[36:59] Nice work. 干得不错
[37:04] Never seen it before, N. 从没见过 伙计
[37:06] Willie was selling to me. And I sa nO. Willie卖给我的 我说不要
[37:09] Is that why you had a wad of cash in your pocket? 所以你口袋里放了那卷现金?
[37:10] I don’t trust banks. 我不相信银行
[37:11] It’s your signature, nemo all right, it’s your stuff. 这是你的标志 Nemo 好吧 这就是你的货
[37:14] All right, if I have to, I’ll find your fingerprints in it. 好吧 如果要找 里面还能发现你的指纹
[37:16] Listen to me. 听我说
[37:17] You sell a large quantity of thistuff to a sex trafficking ring. 你卖了很多这玩意给一个地下卖淫圈
[37:21] Now you can either tell us who and where they are or we’re happy enough to call it a day 要不你告诉我们他们在哪 要不我们今天就问到这里
[37:24] and lock you up for everything and anything you can possibly think of. 把你的每一件劣迹挖出来 让你牢底坐穿
[37:27] That’s wrong, man. 你不能那样 伙计
[37:28] I wouldn’t mess with him. He wants to make the rangers game tonight. 要我就不会招惹他 他今晚要看游骑兵队比赛呢
[37:31] You want to tell me. I know you want to tell me. 想告诉我吗 我知道你想告诉我
[37:39] All right. 好吧
[37:43] look out! Move! 小心! 走开!
[37:52] or I’ll shoot you. 别动 否则我打爆你的头
[37:56] Quickly now. This way, ladies, come on. 快点 这边 女士们 快点
[38:01] That’s tara. 这是Tara
[38:05] You see this girl? 见过这个女孩吗?
[38:07] Sorry, my friend. Never seen her before. 对不起 朋友 从没见过
[38:09] Uh, you… you’re sure? This is address. 呃 你… 你确定? 是这个地址
[38:12] – I wish I could help you. Sorry. – But she’S… – 我也希望能帮上你 对不起 – 但是她…
[38:33] are you all right? 你还好吗?
[38:35] They tried to mug me. 他们试图抢劫我
[38:55] he got your letter and he came to find you. 他收到你的信 来这儿找你
[38:59] I want you to know that. 我想你知道这点
[39:03] They killed him because I tried to escape. 因为我想逃跑 所以他们杀了他
[39:04] No, no. Rani, that’s not true. 不 不 Rani 不是这样
[39:08] He asked the wrong questions to the wrong people. 他向错误的人问了错误的问题
[39:11] His greatest desire was to have you safe. 他最希望的是保证你的安全
[39:14] You understand? Safe. 明白吗? 安全
[39:53] Daddy, I’m okay. 爸爸 我很好
[39:57] You found me. 你找到我了
[40:01] I knew you’d come. 我知道你会来的
[40:05] You knew I could count on you. 你知道我总能依靠你
[40:11] So many other girls are safe, too, because of you. 其他女孩也安全了 都是因为你
[40:18] Daddy, I’m okay. I’m right here. 爸爸 我很好 我就在这儿
[40:24] I love you. 我爱你
[40:30] I love you. I love you. I love you. 我爱你 我爱你 我爱你
[40:44] No, she had, uh, full l S. A little more. Like that, but… yeah. 不 她的嘴唇再饱满一点 像那样 但是… 对
[40:50] That’s right. 没错
[40:56] Daddy? 爸爸?
[41:03] I’m sorry. I’m so, so, sorry. I know I’ve disappointed you. 对不起 非常非常对不起 我知道我让你失望了
[41:07] No never, tara. Never. You could never disappoint me, baby. Never. 不会 Tara 不会 你从没让我失望过 宝贝 从没
[41:10] Baby, never, never, never. 宝贝 从没 从没 从没过
[41:16] That’s her! She did it. 就是她! 她干的
[41:18] She’s the one who lied to me. I trusted her. And that’s her! 她骗我 我却相信了她 就是她!
[41:22] The whole thing was a lie. 所有的一切都是一个骗局
[41:24] Carolyn is katie. Carolyn就是Katie
[41:38] Welcome to new york city! 欢迎来到纽约!
[41:40] Isn’t this so exciting? 激动不?
[41:43] Okay, so we don’t have too much time. 好的 我们没多少时间了
[41:44] They’re gonna be here in like half an hour. So… 他们半小时就到 所以…
[41:46] oh, they’re here. Okay. Let’s go. 哦 他们来了 好的 走吧
[41:51] hello, katie… or is it carolyn? 你好 Katie… 或者是Carolyn?
[41:55] You said your name was lisa. 你说你叫Lisa
[42:02] Not this time. 这次你跑不掉了
[42:03] What’s going on? 怎么了?
[42:04] It’s okay. It’s okay. Just stay put. 没事 没事 留在原地
[42:05] Turn around. 转过身
[42:19] – Get in the car. – Am I in trouble? – 上车 – 我有麻烦了?
[42:21] I’ll explain everything. No, you’re fine. 我会解释 你没有麻烦
犯罪现场调查·纽约篇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第5季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第5季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme