时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | What are these, bitch cuffs? | 干什么 什么破手铐? |
[00:11] | – Hold still. – My hand, man! | – 老实点 – 小心我的手! |
[00:13] | I said hold still! | 我说老实点! |
[00:15] | Cadillac Kligman. Six Million Dollar Man. | Cadillac Kligman 无敌金刚 |
[00:18] | Six pins in his leg and a bunch of screws loosin his head. | 钢筋铁骨 脑子里还安了一大堆螺丝 |
[00:21] | And I was hoping for a slow day. | 我还指望今天能轻松点 |
[00:22] | I’ll get started on the paperwork. Better get him out of here. | 我这就开始写报告 最好把他弄走 |
[00:25] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[00:27] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈干什么? |
[00:35] | That’s my desk! Get down now! | 那是我的桌子! 马上给我下来! |
[00:45] | – Get on the floor now! – Get in there! | – 趴下! – 给我过去! |
[00:47] | Get him down! | 把他按在地上! |
[00:52] | I need an ambulance in here! Get me an ambulance! | 我需要救护车! 快叫辆救护车! |
[00:58] | – Come on, Todd, come on! – What happened? | – 撑住 Todd 撑住! – 怎么了? |
[01:01] | I don’t know, one minute he was fine, then he started convulsing and he fell over. | 不知道 一分钟前还好好的 突然就抽筋昏过去了 |
[01:09] | Come on, kid. Come on! | 撑住 孩子 撑住! |
[01:14] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[01:18] | Don, he’s dead. | Don 他死了 |
[02:08] | CSI: NY Season05 Episode13 Rush to Judgment | CSI:纽约篇 |
[02:24] | I was questioning him. | 我正在审问他 |
[02:25] | He was getting agitated, then he started talking azy. | 他变得很激动 然后开始胡言乱语 |
[02:28] | Then he started shaking. | 接着他开始颤抖 |
[02:30] | Foam was coming out of his mouth and he hit the ground. | 口吐白沫 倒在了地上 |
[02:32] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[02:33] | Sid will get to the bottom of it. | Sid会彻底检验尸体的 |
[02:37] | Detective Flack. | Flack警探 |
[02:39] | – You mind answering a few questions? – No problem. | – 介意问你几个问题吗? – 没问题 |
[02:41] | Don, don’t you want to wait for a union rep? | Don 不要等等工会代表吗? |
[02:45] | No, no, no, no. I’d rather take care of this now. | 不 不用了 我宁愿现在就处理 |
[03:01] | Okay, you can start by filling out this incident report. | 你可以先填事故报告表 |
[03:06] | When did you first encounter Mr. Fleming? | 你第一次见Fleming先生是什么时候? |
[03:08] | Earlier today. | 今天早些时候 |
[03:09] | He was at wrestling practice over at Hillridge High School. | 他正在Hillridge高中练习摔跤 |
[03:11] | Detective Angell and I went by and asked him to come downtown with us. | 我和Angell警探去见他 让他和我们走一趟 |
[03:14] | What’d you pick him up for? | 你们带他来要做什么? |
[03:16] | Because he was a potential suspect the Vincent Nelson homicide | 他是Vincent Nelson谋杀案的可能嫌犯 |
[03:18] | and we wanted to ask him questions about his relationship with Mr. Nelson. | 我们想询问他和Nelson先生的关系 |
[03:22] | And what was the subject’s physical condition when you first saw him? | 你刚见到这个嫌犯时 他身体状况好吗? |
[03:25] | Nothing unusual. Maybe he was a little nervous. | 都挺正常 也许有点紧张 |
[03:27] | Cops make some people nervous. | 警察总会让一些人紧张 |
[03:29] | – But basically he was fine? – Yes. | – 但基本上他身体状况不错? – 是的 |
[03:32] | – No cuts, no bruises,o scrapes? – No. | – 没有割伤 没有青淤 也没刮伤吗? – 没有 |
[03:36] | What about the abrasion on the side of his head? | 他额角的擦伤你怎么解释? |
[03:40] | He walk in with that? | 进来时就有吗? |
[03:43] | During the interview, he grew agitated. | 审问中 他越来越激动 |
[03:45] | Started flailing around. I had to restrain him. | 开始双手乱挥 我不得不控制住他 |
[03:47] | When I let go, he slipped and fell off the chair. | 我一松手 他就从椅子上滑下去了 |
[03:50] | 17-year-old boys don’t just slip and fall and then drop dead. | 17岁的男孩不会因为滑倒而死亡 |
[03:53] | And they also don’t require a guardian to be present during questioning. | 讯问他们时也不要求监护人在场 |
[03:56] | So maybe you gave him a little push. | 所以可能你推了他一下 |
[04:09] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[04:13] | I changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[04:15] | If you want my statement, G.O.15 me. | 要我开口可以 我要求G.O.15保护 (被调查者的供词不得用于指证该人) |
[04:18] | I want my union attorney. | 我需要工会律师 |
[04:21] | 2 days ago | 两天前 |
[05:02] | Flying tomato over here took a dip in the garbage while he was snowboarding. | 滑板玩家玩滑雪时飞进了垃圾堆 |
[05:05] | Landed right next to the foot. | 落下后发现旁边有一只脚 |
[05:07] | The rest of the body? | 身体其他部分呢? |
[05:08] | We’re canvassg garbage receptacles in the area. | 我们彻底搜查了附近的垃圾箱 |
[05:11] | The city only picks up trash once a week on account of the budget cuts. | 因为预算削减 市里每周只收1次垃圾 |
[05:14] | This place is turning into a cesspool. | 这地方快成垃圾场了 |
[05:16] | Look what I found. | 看我找到了什么 |
[05:17] | It’s got dried blood all over it. | 上面全是干了的血迹 |
[05:20] | Looks like the foot was wrapped in it. | 看上去曾经包过那只脚 |
[05:22] | Now I’ve heard of re-gifting, but this is pushing it. | 我知道有人喜欢转送礼物 但这玩意逼我不得不送走 |
[05:25] | Danny and Hawkes just found an arm in a trash bin a couple blocks away. | Danny和Hawkes刚刚在几条街外的 垃圾箱找到一条膀子 |
[05:39] | That looks to be male Caucasian. | 看上去是白人男性 |
[05:40] | Same as the foot that Mac found. | 和Mac发现的脚很吻合 |
[05:43] | Wrapping paper’s a match, too. | 包装纸也一样 |
[05:45] | I’m thinking Christmas with the in-laws. | 让我联想到和岳父岳母过圣诞 |
[05:57] | Degree of decomp puts the time of death between 6:00 and 9:00 last night. | 从腐烂程度看 死亡时间在昨晚6点到9点 |
[06:01] | Mercifully, the dismemberment came later. | 幸好是死后才分的尸 |
[06:04] | Kill a man and then chop him up into pieces. | 杀了人再大卸八块 |
[06:08] | Maybe the killer thought little pieces would be easier to dispose of. | 也许杀手觉得切成小块容易抛尸 |
[06:12] | There is a certain logic. | 这符合逻辑 |
[06:13] | Any idea what he used to cut him up? | 你觉得他是用什么分尸的? |
[06:15] | Haven’t seen this particular wound pattern before. | 从来没见过这样的切口 |
[06:17] | There’s lateral movement at the incision, bordered by these jagged punctures. | 切口是侧向切割造成 边缘是锯齿状的扎痕 |
[06:23] | Maybe I can give you a hand. | 也许我能帮你 |
[06:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:27] | Department of Sanitation found it in a storm drain five blocks from the foot. | 环卫部门在离脚5条街的下水道发现的 |
[06:32] | The top layer of skin is separating from the underlying tissue. | 表层皮肤已经和皮下组织分离 |
[06:36] | Yeah, it looks like it was submerged in water for a while. | 是的 看来在水里泡了有一会儿了 |
[06:41] | If the glove fits… | 如果手套大小合适的话… |
[06:52] | 曲名:Oceans And Streams 歌手:The Black Keys | |
[07:42] | Vince was the head wrestling coach at Hillridge High for eight years. | Vince在Hillridge高中做了8年的 摔跤主教练 |
[07:47] | Five championships. | 拿了5次冠军 |
[07:49] | Are you positive it’s really him? I mean… | 你们肯定就是他吗? 我在想… |
[07:52] | I mean, how can you be sure? | 我在想 你们怎么能确定呢? |
[07:54] | Maybe there’s been some kind of mix-up. | 也许是和别人弄混了 |
[07:58] | We’ve identified him by his fingerprints. | 我们已经做了指纹识别 |
[08:01] | Every employee in the school system has them on file. | 学校每个雇员的指纹都存了档 |
[08:05] | Mrs. Nelson, when was the last time you saw your husband? | Nelson女士 你最后一次见你丈夫是什么时候? |
[08:08] | Yesterday at breakfast. | 昨天早餐时 |
[08:11] | He was taking a business class at NYU on Thursday nights. | 他周四晚在纽约大学有商务课程 |
[08:17] | He wanted to open his own wrestling school. | 他想自己开摔跤学校 |
[08:19] | So he never came home last night after class? | 昨晚课后他再也没回家? |
[08:22] | I fell asleep. | 我睡着了 |
[08:24] | I called the police in the morning when he wasn’t home. | 当我早晨发现他没回来时就报了警 |
[08:27] | But they said I had to wait 48 hours before he’d be officially missing. | 但他们说48小时后才能报失踪 |
[08:31] | Looks like yr husband was quite a successful coach. | 看来你丈夫当教练很成功 |
[08:35] | Mrs. Nelson, can you think of anyone who might have wanted to hurt your husband? | Nelson女士 知道谁可能伤害你丈夫吗? |
[08:40] | No. Vince was a great guy. | 没有 Vince是个好人 |
[08:44] | Everyone admired him. | 大家都尊敬他 |
[08:45] | Did he owe anybody money? | 他有没有欠谁钱? |
[08:47] | Or have a drug problem or a gambling habit? | 他有没有酗酒或赌博的嗜好? |
[08:51] | I’m sorry… | 我很抱歉… |
[08:52] | but if you knew him, you’d know how ridiculous your questions are. | 如果你认识他 就会知道这问题有多可笑 |
[08:57] | Okay. Thank you so much. | 好吧 非常感谢 |
[09:00] | Please, give us a call us if you remember anything else. | 如果你想到什么请给我们电话 |
[09:06] | There was one thing. | 有一件事 |
[09:07] | I don’t see how it could be related, but yesterday when I came home from work, | 我看不出能有什么关联 昨天我下班回家时 |
[09:12] | someone was lurking on our roof. | 看到有人在我家房顶鬼鬼祟祟 |
[09:15] | I saw their shadows through the skylights there. | 我从那边的天窗看到了他们的影子 |
[09:19] | Looked like two people. | 好象有两个人 |
[09:21] | I heard them talking. Creeping around. | 我听到他们说话 偷偷走动 |
[09:25] | It was kind of scary. | 很让人害怕 |
[09:27] | What time was this? | 那时几点? |
[09:28] | Around 4:00. | 大概4点 |
[09:29] | I knocked ony neighbor’s door. He said he would go up and check. | 我敲了邻居的门 他说会上去看看 |
[09:32] | And? | 然后呢? |
[09:34] | He said he saw something that looked like blood, but no people. | 他说他看到了类似血的东西 但没人 |
[09:46] | She said she saw them from the skylight. | 她说从天窗看到了他们 |
[09:48] | Yeah, this would be the Nelsons’ apartment right here. | 对 这里应该就是Nelsons的公寓 |
[09:54] | Yup, here we go. | 找到了 |
[09:55] | This is the blood the neighbor was talking about. | 这就是邻居所说的血迹 |
[10:10] | Boom. | 猜对了 |
[10:12] | So get this, there’s no Thursday night business classes at NYU or any of its extension schools. | 纽约大学和它的进修校都没有 周四晚的商务课程 |
[10:17] | And there’s no Vince Nelson registered with them period. | 也没有叫Vince Nelson的人注册 |
[10:20] | Nelson was lying to his wife. | Nelson对妻子撒了谎 |
[10:22] | He also withdrew 200 bucks from an ATM on the Upper West Side the night he was killed. | 被杀当晚他还在上西区的ATM机取了200块 |
[10:26] | Maybe he had something going on the side? | 也许他在上西区有事? |
[10:28] | Confiscate his computer, bank records, credit card statements– | 查抄他的电脑 银行记录 信用卡帐单 |
[10:32] | – I want to know what else he was hiding. – Done. | – 我想知道他在隐藏什么 – 没问题 |
[10:35] | What are you working on? | 你在做什么? |
[10:36] | The blood we found on Nelson’s roof. | 在Nelson家屋顶发现的血迹 |
[10:37] | I thought whoever was up there could’ve been connected to the case, but it isn’t human. | 我原以为不管是谁肯定和案子有关 但血迹不是人的 |
[10:42] | Take a look. | 你看 |
[10:44] | Cells have nuclei, it looks like some kind of animal. | 有细胞核 像是某种动物 (人血的细胞无核) |
[10:47] | It’s a very large animal with claws and scales. | 是一种有爪子和鳞片的大型动物 |
[10:51] | The blood comes from an alligator, Mac. | Mac 这是美洲鳄的血 |
[11:07] | Mr. Potato Head. | 薯头先生 |
[11:10] | The live versision. | 活生生的薯头先生 |
[11:11] | More like the bloody dead version. | 更像是死后的薯头先生 |
[11:14] | I used to play Mr. Potato head as a boy. I would time myself. | 我小时候玩过薯头先生玩具 我会给自己计时 |
[11:16] | See how long it took to assemble him. | 看得花多久才能把他组装好 |
[11:19] | Some would say I was obsessed. | 有人会说我走火入魔了 |
[11:20] | You, obsessed? No. | 你 走火入魔? 算了吧 |
[11:23] | I found this stuck in a patch of dried blood on Nelson’s torso. | 我发现这个粘在了Nelson身上的 一块血迹上 |
[11:28] | Looks like some ki of jewelry. | 像是某种珠宝 |
[11:30] | It’s an acupressure magnet. | 是磁性穴位按摩器 |
[11:32] | You put it on a meridian of the ear to quit smoking. | 把它放在耳朵的经络上可以用来戒烟 |
[11:35] | My mom tried everything. | 我妈妈什么都试过 |
[11:38] | Then I’m almost certain it didn’t belong to the vic. | 我几乎可以肯定这不是受害者的 |
[11:40] | His lungs were pink as a baby’s. | 他的肺和婴儿的一样粉嫩 |
[11:42] | Alas, his spine was not in such pristine condition. | 可惜 他的脊柱保养得不大好 |
[11:47] | Same marks as on the flesh, but it looks like some sort of thermal burn on the bone. | 和肌肉上的痕迹一样 但像是某种骨头烧伤造成的 |
[11:53] | Kinetic energy. | 摩擦生热 |
[11:54] | Whatever the killer used to dismember the body was starting to heat up. | 不管凶手用什么工具分尸 之前他都加热过 |
[11:57] | So he must have dismembered the too last. | 所以他一定是最后肢解这里的 |
[11:59] | That explains why we only found burns there. | 那就解释了为什么我们只在这里 发现烧伤 |
[12:02] | I also discovered trace in the victim’s chest hair. | 我还在受害者胸毛上有发现 |
[12:07] | Looks like sawdust. | 看起来像锯屑 |
[12:08] | Sawdust.Between that and the thermal burning on the bone, | 锯屑 在那里和骨头上的烧伤之间 |
[12:13] | I’m thinking some kind of chainsaw. | 我觉得是某种链锯 |
[12:17] | But what type of chainsaw leaves jagged wounds like this? | 但哪种链锯会留下这种锯齿状伤口呢? |
[13:32] | 曲名:I Need To Know 歌手:Marc Anthony | |
[13:52] | Mind if I cut in? | 介意我打扰一下吗? |
[13:55] | Prostitution? | 卖淫? |
[13:57] | Come on, Ms.Love, I got a rap sheet here says you’ve been arrested four times for solicitation. | 少来了 Love女士 我有犯罪登记表 说你因为拉客被捕过4次 |
[14:05] | I’ll see you next week, George. | 我们下周再见 George |
[14:07] | Mm-hmm, okay. | 噢 好的 |
[14:08] | This isn’t what you think, Detective. | 不是你想的那样 警探先生 |
[14:10] | This isn’t what you think either, Ms. Love. | 这也不是你想的那样 Love女士 |
[14:11] | I’m not Vice. I’m with Homicide. | 我不是扫黄组的 我是凶案组的 |
[14:13] | And we have your fingerprint on this acupressure disc. | 我们在这个按摩器上找到了你的指纹 |
[14:15] | I bought one of those to quit smoking. I lost it. | 我买了一个来戒烟的 不过掉了 |
[14:18] | Well, we found it near this guy. You know him? | 在这家伙身边找到的 认识他吗? |
[14:22] | That’s Vince. Vince Nelson. | 他是Vince, Vince Nelson |
[14:24] | Why are you looking for him? | 你们为什么找他? |
[14:26] | Becaushe was killed. | 因为他被杀了 |
[14:28] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候? |
[14:29] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[14:31] | He comes here every Thursday night for a lesson. | 他每个星期四晚上来上课 |
[14:34] | Exactly what do you teach? | 你到底教的是什么? |
[14:36] | Private salsa lessons? | 私人的莎莎舞课程? |
[14:39] | Is that what they call it these days? | 现在大家是这么叫的吗? |
[14:41] | No, these were legit. | 不 是合法的 |
[14:42] | Nelson wanted to surprise his wife for their fifth anniversary. | Nelson在结婚5周年纪念日上 想要给妻子一个惊喜 |
[14:45] | Take her out dancing. | 带她出去跳舞 |
[14:46] | And our Salsa instructor had a client right after Nelson who corroborated her alibi. | 莎莎舞教练紧接Nelson之后有其他学生 确定了她的不在场证明 |
[14:51] | Mac, I found something on Coach Nelson’s computer you should see. | Mac 我在Nelson教练的电脑上 发现了些东西 你该看一下 |
[14:58] | This kid can’t be more than ten years old. | 这个孩子不超过10岁 |
[15:01] | It gets worse. | 还有更糟的 |
[15:10] | All right. | 够了 |
[15:12] | These photos were attached to an e-mail that Nelson sent out to seven of his wrestling students. | 这些照片是Nelson给他 7个摔跤课学生发的邮件附件 |
[15:17] | ****** | 我肯定你不能阻止我 |
[15:20] | This e-mail went out at 4:00 P.M.Three hours later, Vince Nelson was dea | 这封邮件是下午4点发出去的 3个小时后Vince Nelson死了 |
[15:24] | You think we just found our motive? | 你觉得我们找到了杀人动机? |
[15:25] | Someone may’ve gotten this e-mail and snapped. | 也许有人收到了这封邮件后发飙了 |
[15:27] | But if the Coach Nelson was a pedophile, | 但如果Nelson教练是个恋童癖 |
[15:30] | why would he incriminate himself by sending it outo members of his own team? | 为什么他要把邮件寄给自己的队员 给人留下把柄呢? |
[15:34] | Maybe he molested some of these boys before and knew they wouldn’t tell. | 也许他以前骚扰过某个男孩 知道他们不会告发 |
[15:37] | The whole thing makes me sick. | 这整件事让我觉得恶心 |
[15:39] | No. Pedophiles usually download photos and trade with other short eyes. | 不 恋童癖通常会下载照片 然后和其他恋童癖交流 |
[15:43] | If that’s the case, I’m betting there’s more where these came from. | 如果是这样的话 我打赌还有更多的照片 |
[15:47] | Find them. | 找出来 |
[16:01] | We had one victim, but now we have two. | 原来只有1个受害者 但现在我们有2个了 |
[16:06] | This boy is too young to be a student at Hillridge High. | 这男孩太小 不可能是Hillridge高中的学生 |
[16:08] | We need to know who he is and how Vince Nelson knew him. | 我需要知道他是谁 Vince Nelson是怎么认识他的 |
[16:11] | I’ll reach out to the Bureau of Missing and Exploited Children, | 我会联系失踪和受虐儿童局 |
[16:13] | see if we can come up with any leads. | 看看能不能找到什么线索 |
[16:15] | Pedophile coach. | 恋童癖教练 |
[16:16] | Maybe he got what was coming to him. | 也许他罪有应得 |
[16:18] | The day he died, Nelson e-mailed the photos to seven kids on his wrestling team. | 他死的那天 Nelson给他摔跤队的7人邮了照片 |
[16:24] | One of them could’ve been embarrassed, humiliated… | 他们中的一人可能觉得不安 耻辱… |
[16:28] | Or just flat-out enraged. | 或者是被激怒了 |
[16:29] | I’ll track them down, see what they got to say. | 我会去调查 看看他们怎么说 |
[16:32] | Found the kind of chainsaw we’re looking for. | 我找到了链锯 |
[16:34] | It’s new on the market. | 是刚上市的新品 |
[16:35] | Serrated shears on the bottom, chainsaw on the top. | 底部是齿状大剪刀 顶部是链锯 |
[16:38] | Tool-mark pattern’s a match to the body parts we found. | 工具痕和我们找到的尸块吻合 |
[16:40] | Call the manufacturer. | 给厂商打电话 |
[16:41] | Get a list of credit card purchasers, cross reference them against… | 拿到信用卡购买者的名单 并和… |
[16:45] | the last names on the e-mails. Did it, done. Nothing. | 邮件中的姓氏核对一下 做了 做完了 没有结果 |
[16:48] | Okay. What about the sawdust? | 好吧 那锯屑呢? |
[16:51] | The sawdust. Still working on it. | 锯屑 还在查 |
[16:53] | The problem is the DNA from the tree contains endogenous chemicals which inhibit analysis. | 问题是从树上提取的DNA含有 阻碍分析的体内自生生化物质 |
[16:58] | That means it’s gonna be really difficult to narrow it down to a specific species. | 就是说很难缩小到具体的种类 |
[17:01] | Well, that tree could point us in the direction of our killer. | 那棵树可能会取代常规方法 |
[17:03] | Go with conventional methods instead. | 帮助我们指向凶手 |
[17:05] | – Extract organic compounds, run ’em through the GCMS. – All right. | – 提取有机混合物 过一下色质联用仪 – 好的 |
[17:09] | Hey, I think I just connected the alligator blood that we found on Nelson’s roof. | 我刚刚发现了Nelson家屋顶上的 鳄鱼血从何而来 |
[17:13] | According to the principal at Hillridge High, they had a science fair three days ago. | 据Hillridge高中的校长说 3天前他们有场科学展览 |
[17:17] | And the winning project was about the immunological properties of alligator blood. | 获胜方案是使用鳄鱼血的免疫活化物 |
[17:22] | The creator of this project, Todd Fleming, is also on the wrestling team. | 这个方案的创造者 Todd Fleming 也在摔跤队 |
[17:28] | I worked with Coach Nelson every day for three years. | 3年来我每天跟Nelson教练一起工作 |
[17:31] | We went to meets together, had a few beers after work, | 我们一起参加会议 下班后喝点酒 |
[17:34] | then I find out he’s into something like this. | 接着我就发现他在搞这些玩意 |
[17:37] | Any of the guys on the team talked about the e-mail or the murder? | 队里有人在讨论邮件或谋杀案吗? |
[17:40] | No, not in front of me, anyway. | 没有 反正在我面前没有 |
[17:42] | We got state championship coming up tomorrow. | 明天我们就要得到全州冠军 |
[17:44] | That what they’re focusing on. | 这才是他们所要关注的 |
[17:45] | Life goes on, right? | 生活还要继续 不是吗? |
[17:47] | Not for everybody. | 不是对每个人都这样 |
[17:48] | Is Todd Fleming around? | Todd Fleming在吗? |
[17:50] | We want to ask him a few questions. | 我们想要问他些问题 |
[17:52] | Fleming! Front and center. | Fleming! 过来列队 |
[17:54] | Come on! Keep it going! | 快点! 继续练习! |
[17:56] | Look, I don’t know anything about what happened, okay? | 听着 我不知道发生了什么 好不好? |
[18:00] | None of us do. | 我们都不知道 |
[18:01] | If that’s why you guys came down here… | 如果这是你们来这儿的原因… |
[18:02] | We found alligator blood on Coach Nelson’s roof. | 我们在Nelson教练家的屋顶 找到了鳄鱼血 |
[18:05] | We think it was a part of your science project. | 我们认为这是你科学方案的一部分 |
[18:07] | What were you doing up there, Todd? | 你在那儿做什么 Todd? |
[18:10] | I wasn’t up there. I… | 我没在那儿 我… |
[18:14] | Look, even if I was, up there, what does it matter? | 听着 就算我在 在那儿 又有什么关系? |
[18:17] | ‘Cause it’s a murder investigation, smart guy. Everything matters. | 因为这是谋杀案调查 聪明小子 一切皆有联系 |
[18:20] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没有杀他 |
[18:22] | We’ll talk about this downtown. | 我们进城再谈 |
[18:24] | – I’m in the middle of practice. – Practice can wait. | – 我还在训练 – 训练可以等 |
[18:28] | Am I under arrest or something? | 我被捕了还是怎么的? |
[18:29] | Look, Todd, do you have any street clothes you can change into? | 听着 Todd 你有什么外衣可以换? |
[18:31] | We just want to talk to you. | 我只是想跟你谈谈 |
[18:34] | – Yeah, in, in the locker room. – Let’s go. | – 有 在储物柜里 – 我们走 |
[18:50] | What are these, bitch cuffs? | 干什么 什么破手铐? |
[18:52] | My hand, man! No! | 小心我的手! 老兄 不! |
[18:54] | – Better get him out of here. – Have fun. | – 最好带他离开这儿 – 玩得高兴 |
[18:56] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在做什么? |
[19:02] | I want to talk to you about the e-mail Coach Nelson sent you. | 我想跟你谈谈Nelson教练 发给你的邮件 |
[19:05] | What? | 什么? |
[19:06] | The day he was murdered. Hey, Todd, wake up. | 他被谋杀的那天 嘿 Todd 醒醒 |
[19:10] | I know you got Nelson’s e-mail and I know you were on his roof. | 我知道你收到了Nelson的邮件 还知道你在他家屋顶上 |
[19:14] | It’s crazy. This is our fault. | 太疯狂了 这是我们的错 |
[19:17] | Was there someone else involved? | 还牵涉到了其他人? |
[19:19] | It wasn’t supposed… | 它本不该… |
[19:21] | You talking about Vince Nelson’s murder? | 你是在说Vince Nelson的谋杀案吗? |
[19:22] | – Can I go or what? – Todd! | – 我能走吗? |
[19:24] | Your coach was murdered! | 你教练被谋杀了! |
[19:26] | Now tell me what do I gotta do to get your attention here! | 告诉我怎样才能让你集中精神! |
[19:33] | Get down on the floor now! | 趴到地上! |
[19:36] | I need an ambulance in here! Get me an ambulance! | 我需要救护车! 快叫辆救护车! |
[19:51] | Preliminary cause of death is hypoxia which presented in cardiac arrest. | 初步死因是心搏停止造成的缺氧 |
[19:55] | Did he have a history of brain seizures? | 他有癫痫史吗? |
[19:58] | Medical records are on the way. | 医疗记录正送过来 |
[20:00] | He was a wrestler. He might’ve had a previous head injury. | 他是摔跤选手 以前可能头部受过伤 |
[20:02] | There were also several bruises on his arm, fractured ribs. | 他手臂上也有些瘀伤 断裂的肋骨 |
[20:06] | Well, that could’ve happened while Flack was performing CPR. | 可能是Flack做心脏复苏时造成 |
[20:10] | What about this abrasion? | 那这个瘀伤呢? |
[20:13] | Based on the lack of subdermal bruising, it occurred moments before death. | 没有皮肤瘀伤 是在死前造成的 |
[20:17] | You saying Flack hit him? | 你是说Flack打了他? |
[20:19] | Mac, I’ll know more when I open him up, complete my examination. | Mac 我解剖后会知道 |
[20:23] | I did a preliminary tox screen for heroin, cocaine, PCP, | 我做了初步的海洛因 可卡因 五氯酚 |
[20:27] | methamphetamine, marijuana and alcohol. | 脱氧麻黄碱 大麻和酒精的毒物检测 |
[20:30] | All were negative. | 都呈阴性 |
[20:31] | Don Flack did not kill this boy. | Don Flack 没有杀这个孩子 |
[20:33] | Find out what did. | 查出他的死因 |
[20:38] | Now when you and Detective Flack first approached Todd Fleming, | 当你和Flack警探 首次接触Todd Fleming时 |
[20:41] | he was at wrestling practice, correct? | 他在练习摔跤 对吗? |
[20:43] | That’s correct. | 对 |
[20:44] | And what was his demeanor? | 当时他的表现正常吗? |
[20:45] | He was fine. | 他很好 |
[20:46] | So the kid’s calm, perfectly healthy. | 这么说那孩子很冷静 很健康 |
[20:49] | He agrees to take a ride with you down to the station house. | 他同意跟你们回警局 |
[20:52] | He’s calm when you walk him through the precinct, | 你们带他穿过办公室时 他很冷静 |
[20:54] | he’s calm when you bring him in the interrogation room. | 你带他进审讯室时 他也很冷静 |
[20:56] | And then in less than five minutes, he suddenly becomes agitated, | 接着不到5分钟 他突然变得焦虑不安 |
[21:02] | has to be subdued, and now he’s dead. | 我不得不制服他 而现在他死了 |
[21:05] | That’s exactly whatappened. | 事实就是如此 |
[21:07] | And if I knew why, I wouldn’t be sitting here with you. | 如果我知道为什么 我就不会和你一起坐这里了 |
[21:09] | Did you notice any injuries when you picked Fleming up? | 你们带Fleming回来时 注意到他身上有什么伤吗? |
[21:12] | – Bruises? – No. | – 瘀伤? – 没有 |
[21:13] | Was Detective Flack ever alone with him? In the car, maybe? | Flack警探有和他单独待过吗? 也许在车里? |
[21:16] | I drove. | 我开的车 |
[21:17] | Detective Flack sat in the back with Mr. Fleming. | Flack和Fleming先生坐在后座 |
[21:19] | We were together the entire time. | 我们一直都在一起 |
[21:21] | What about at the school? | 那学校里呢? |
[21:23] | Fleming was in his street clothes at the time of his death. | Fleming死时穿的是平时的衣服 |
[21:25] | I’m assuming he changed somewhere? | 他一定是在哪里换了? |
[21:26] | In the locker room. | 在更衣室 |
[21:27] | Who accompanied him there? | 谁陪他一起去的? |
[21:29] | Detective Flack. | Flack警探 |
[21:30] | Detective Flack. | Flack警探 |
[21:31] | Doesn’t look good. | 看似不大妙啊 |
[21:33] | Until you hear different, I’m placing you, on Modified Assignment. | 在你得到另外通知前 我会把你转入限制任务 |
[21:37] | As soon as we’re done here, you can surrender your gun and your shield to the Lieutenant downstairs. | 咱们谈完了 你就把枪和警徽 交给楼下的警尉 |
[21:41] | What ever happened to giving a guy the benefit of the doubt? | 难道就没有”疑点从无 善意度人”的规定? |
[21:43] | Take a look in my personnel folder. Not one civilian complaint. | 看看我的档案 没有人控诉过我 |
[21:46] | Not one allegation of excessive force. Nothing. | 没有滥用武力的指控 什么都没 |
[21:49] | Now come on. That’s gotta account for something! | 拜托 那总说明些什么吧! |
[21:51] | The only thing that counts for something is what happened inside this room. | 唯一能说明些什么的就是 这房间里发生的事 |
[21:55] | Look, Detective Flack did everything by the book. | 听着 Flack警探从来都按章办事 |
[21:57] | The guy’s a total professional. | 他很专业 |
[21:59] | Unlike your relationship with him, which I understand is less than professional? | 不像你和他的关系 据我了解 不怎么专业吧? |
[22:04] | Not only is that none of your business, but it has nothing to do with Todd Fleming’s death. | 这不仅不关你事 和Todd Fleming的死也没关系 |
[22:18] | Say hello to the newest member of the rubber gun squad. | 跟橡皮枪小分队的新成员打个招呼 |
[22:21] | I’ve been officially removed from active duty. | 我已经正式和实际职务拜拜了 |
[22:25] | How do they know we’re seeing each other, Don? | 他们怎么会知道咱们在交往 Don? |
[22:28] | – Who? – Internal Affairs. | – 谁? – 内务部的 |
[22:30] | But I thought we were trying to keep this thing quiet? | 我以为我们已经尽量低调了? |
[22:31] | I didn’t say anything to anyone. That only leaves you. | 我从来没跟别人提起过 那就只有你了 |
[22:33] | People talk. They make assumptions. | 别人会议论 他们会做假设 |
[22:36] | Because of those assumptions now, my word doesn’t mean squat with IA. | 就因为这些假设 我的话对内务部来讲都不算数了 |
[22:39] | – I mean, who could’ve told them? – Look, Jess, I’m sorry. | – 谁会告诉他们这事? – 听着 Jess 我很抱歉 |
[22:42] | But I got bigger things to worry about right now than squad room gossip. | 我现在有比警队流言 更需要担心的事 |
[22:47] | Right. | 是的 |
[22:55] | Detective Angell’s working this case until IA’s finished with their inquiry. | Angell警探负责跟进这案子 直到内务部结束调查 |
[22:58] | Inquiry? Is that what they’re calling it? | 调查? 他们叫这是调查? |
[23:00] | They can’t possibly think that Flack’s responsible for Todd Fleming’s death. | 他们不会真认为Flack 要为Todd Fleming的死负责吧 |
[23:04] | I mean, he is so by the book. He doesn’t even swear. | 他百分百按章办事 连骂人都不干 |
[23:06] | None of us are happy about this. | 没人乐意这样 |
[23:08] | In the meantime, IA’s got a job to do and so do we. | 但同时 内务部要尽职 咱们也一样 |
[23:12] | All right, well, Fleming’s been ruled out as a suspect in Coach Nelson’s death. | Fleming已不是杀死Nelson教练的嫌犯了 |
[23:15] | According to his mother, he was taking an SAT prep class at the time of Vince Nelson’s murder. | 据他妈妈说 Vince Nelson死时 他正在上SAT备考课 |
[23:20] | The police confirmed that. | 警察确认了这点 |
[23:22] | Still working on the sawdust, but based on extracted hydrocarbons, | 我还在研究锯屑 但是 根据萃取出的碳氢化合物 |
[23:25] | I’ve narrowed it down to three families. | 我已经把它缩小到了三大科系 |
[23:27] | Good. Stay with it. | 好的 继续研究 |
[23:28] | Yeah, well, I wasn’t so lucky with the Christmas wrapping paper. | 在圣诞包装纸方面 我就没这么好运 |
[23:31] | It’s manufactured in China and mass-marketed to department stores all over the U.S. | 产自中国 在全美的百货公司大批上市 |
[23:39] | Taylor. | |
[23:42] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就来 |
[23:45] | They just found a head. | 他们找到了头 |
[23:47] | He’s coming together. | 他的身体快拼全了 |
[23:52] | COD was hypoxia due to crushed cricoid cartilage which obstructed airflow to the lungs. | 死因是轮形软骨碎片 阻挡空气进入肺部造成的缺氧 |
[23:57] | Lateral bruising on his throat. | 脖子上有横向瘀伤 |
[23:59] | He was hit with something hard, a club or a pipe. Look at this. | 他被某个硬物打过 球棒或管子 看这个 |
[24:04] | Cauliflower ear. From his wrestling days. | 开花耳朵 摔跤生涯留下的 |
[24:07] | Same chainsaw tool marks as the other body parts. | 和其他身体部位一样的链锯割痕 |
[24:10] | I also found this fleck of blood adhering to the skin at the contusion site on the vic’s throat. | 我还在死者颈部的挫伤部位 找到粘在皮肤上的小血块 |
[24:16] | And unlike the blood around the wound, this particle was deposited when it was already dry. | 和伤口附近的血迹不同 它是在干了之后弄上去的 |
[24:22] | Which means it could’ve come from our killer. | 那表明可能是凶手留下的 |
[24:52] | Stell, results on the blood fleck that Sid collected from the vic’s neck. | Stell, Sid在死者颈部找到的 小血块的化验结果出来了 |
[24:55] | Not a match to our vic. | 不是死者的血 |
[24:57] | Johnny Holt. Ex-con. | Johnny Holt 有前科 |
[24:59] | He was in for sex crimes. Just got released two weeks ago. | 因性犯罪进的监狱 2周前才放出来 |
[25:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:14] | Hello. | 你好 |
[25:16] | How are you holding up? | 怎么样 还撑得住吗? |
[25:17] | Fantastic. | 棒极了 |
[25:19] | What’s a five-letter word for a cooking utensil? | 烹调用具 五个字母的词 是什么? |
[25:25] | A whisk? | 打蛋器? |
[25:27] | That would be it. | 就是这个了 |
[25:29] | We’re all rooting for you. | 我们都支持你 |
[25:31] | I want you to know that. | 我想让你知道这个 |
[25:33] | Thank you. I appreciate that. | 谢谢 我很感激 |
[25:38] | You here to see Johnny Holt? | 你来审问Johnny Holt? |
[25:40] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[25:42] | We found his blood on Vince Nelson’s throat. | 我们在Vince Nelson的脖子上 发现了他的血 |
[25:45] | Holt’s a bad dude. | Holt是个混蛋 |
[25:47] | If he gives you any problems, let me know. | 如果他找你麻烦 告诉我 |
[25:48] | I’ll get in there and beat him up for you. | 我会进去替你揍他 |
[26:00] | Whisk. I knew that. | 打蛋器 我知道的 |
[26:06] | Never seen him before. | 从没见过他 |
[26:08] | There’s traces of your blood on him. | 他身上有你的血 |
[26:09] | My blood’s all over this city. | 这城市里到处是我的血 |
[26:11] | Been shot nine times, knifed five. | 我被枪打过9次 刀刺过5次 |
[26:14] | We believe the victim was involved in child pornography. | 我们相信死者和儿童色情有关 |
[26:17] | Do you recognize this boy? | 你认识这个小男孩吗? |
[26:19] | You implying I’m into kids? | 你暗示我有恋童癖? |
[26:22] | Because I sure as hell don’t fly that way. | 我确定我不好这口 |
[26:24] | Right. Right, you prefer to rape grown women. forgot. | 没错 你更喜欢强奸成年女性 我忘了 |
[26:27] | They said it was rape. Not me. | 是她们说的强奸 不是我说的 |
[26:31] | Where were you on Thursday? | 你周四在哪? |
[26:32] | – On a date. – With who? | – 约会呢 – 和谁? |
[26:34] | I didn’t catch her name. | 不记得名字了 |
[26:36] | But she wasn’t as hot as you. | 但是她没你这么辣 |
[26:41] | Holt’s blood is on the victim, he’s got priors and his alibi is just as worthless as he is. | 死者身上有Holt的血 他有前科 不在场证明也不充分 |
[26:46] | In other words, Mr. Holt just became our prime suspect. | 换句话说 Holt先生刚成为头号嫌犯 |
[26:49] | Now all we have to do is shore up motive. | 现在我们要做的就是证明动机 |
[26:51] | I’ve been working on that. | 我已经在查了 |
[26:52] | So far, I haven’t been able to find a single connection between him and Nelson. | 目前为止 我还没找到他和Nelson之间的联系 |
[26:55] | And I doubt u will. | 我想不会找到了 |
[26:57] | Ribosomal analysis shows that the sample of Johnny Holt’s blood | 核糖体分析显示 我们在死者身上发现的 |
[27:00] | that we found on our vic is at least three months old. | Johnny Holt的血液样本 至少有3个月时间了 |
[27:03] | While he was still in Sing Sing. | 那会儿他还在新新监狱呢 |
[27:07] | Sid found the dried blood on Nelson’s throat. | 那块干涸的血迹是 Sid在Nelson的咽喉处发现的 |
[27:10] | Said he must’ve been hit there with a pipe or club. | 说明他一定被管子或球棒击中 |
[27:12] | The blood must’ve been on the murder weapon. | 血液肯定是在凶器上 |
[27:14] | Transferred onto Nelson when he was killed. | 然后在Nelson被杀时转移到了他身上 |
[27:16] | I think we just found our connection. | 我想我们找到联系了 |
[27:19] | No. I’ve never seen him. | 不 我从没见过他 |
[27:21] | Are you sure? He might’ve been an acquaintance of your husband’s? | 你确定? 他可能是你丈夫的熟人? |
[27:24] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不是 |
[27:26] | What about this boy? | 这个男孩呢? |
[27:29] | I don’t recognize this child at all. | 我完全不认识这个孩子 |
[27:32] | And to save you a question, I have no idea what these pictures are doing on Vince’s computer. | 坦白说吧 我不知道Vince电脑里 这些照片是干嘛的 |
[27:39] | Ever since this e-mail thing came out the phone’s been ringing nonstop. | 自从电邮事件曝光后 电话就响个不停 |
[27:43] | Someone put a pile of dog feces on my doormat this morning. | 今早还有人在我家擦鞋垫上 放了一坨狗屎 |
[27:47] | Mrs. Nelson, did your husband teach anywhe else | Nelson太太 |
[27:50] | where he might’ve been in contact with younger boys? | 你丈夫还在其他有可能接触到 年轻男孩的地方教课吗? |
[27:52] | After school program? The local Y? | 在学校课程之外? 本地的青年会? |
[27:55] | Look, I’m just going to say this once. | 听着 我只说一次 |
[27:59] | Vince was a normal guy. Okay? | Vince是个正常人 好吗? |
[28:03] | A normal, boring, regular guy. | 正常 乏味 可靠的家伙 |
[28:07] | He watched football in his underwear. | 他穿内衣看橄榄球 |
[28:10] | He never took out the garbage unless I told him to. | 除非我提醒 否则他绝不主动倒垃圾 |
[28:13] | He forgot our anniversary year after year and tried to make up for it two days later with a, | 他每年都忘记我们的周年纪念日 |
[28:19] | with a bouquet of white roses. | 然后2天后用一束白玫瑰来弥补 |
[28:22] | But I didn’t care, because he loved me. | 但我不在乎 因为他爱我 |
[28:26] | Mrs. Nelson, was there anybody on the wrestling team that your husband seemed especially close to? | Nelson太太 摔跤队里有你丈夫 看上去特别亲近的人吗? |
[28:32] | Anyone he saw outside of practice or talked about more than any of the others? | 训练后经常见面或经常提起的人吗? |
[28:37] | No. | 没有 |
[28:38] | Did he seem to have a problem with any of the boys on the team? | 他和队里某个男孩有什么矛盾吗? |
[28:41] | Look, just because he worked with boys doesn’t mean that… | 听着 他和男孩们一起工作 并不意味… |
[28:45] | I don’t know why I don’t just unplug it. | 我不知道我干嘛不拔了它 |
[28:48] | I guess I keep hoping one of these times it’ll be someone with something comforting to say! | 我还期待有人来安慰我呢! |
[28:53] | I-I’m so sorry. We’re almost done here. | 对不起 我们快问完了 |
[28:55] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你们想什么 |
[28:58] | “Oh, poor woman. How could she possibly deny the fact” “that her husband was a pedophile? | “哦 可怜的女人 她怎能否认 她丈夫是个恋童癖的事实呢?” |
[29:02] | We have these pictures.” This e-mail.” | “我们有照片 还有电邮” |
[29:05] | Well, Vince wasn’t a pedophile. | Vince不是恋童癖 |
[29:09] | He was a loving, innocent man who was murdered. | 他很善良 却无辜被谋杀 |
[29:13] | Why don’t you put your energy into finding his killer? | 你们干嘛不把精力都放在寻找凶手上? |
[29:18] | The photos of the boy were downloaded from an international child porn site. | 小男孩的照片是从一个 国际儿童色情网站上下载的 |
[29:21] | Which makes it unlikely that Nelson actually molested him. | 所以不可能是Nelson猥亵了他 |
[29:24] | I checked the browser and search histories on his computer, | 我查了他电脑里的浏览和搜索记录 |
[29:26] | there were no additional pornography downloads or searches, not one. | 没有色情图片下载和搜索 一个也没 |
[29:30] | Maybe he covered his tracks? Surfed anonymously? | 也许他掩盖了上网记录? 匿名浏览? |
[29:33] | No. The hard drive’s clean. | 不可能 硬盘里什么都没有 |
[29:35] | The strange thing is when I checked the firewall log, | 奇怪的是我检查了防火墙日志 |
[29:38] | I did find a breach on the same day the photos were downloaded. | 在照片下载那天有人突破了防火墙 |
[29:41] | I’m thinking someone could’ve pirated his signal. | 我想可能有人盗用了他的无线信号 |
[29:44] | Todd Fleming. | |
[29:46] | The alligator blood Stella found puts him on Nelson’s roof. | Stella在Nelson家房顶上发现了 美洲鳄血迹 说明他在那儿 |
[29:48] | Maybe that’s what he was doing up there. | 也许他就是去干这事的 |
[29:50] | Okay, so Fleming downloads the photos of the boy, | 那么Fleming下载了男孩的照片 |
[29:53] | and makes it looks like Coach Nelson sent them. | 弄成像是Nelson教练发送的 |
[29:57] | I mean, it’s possible, but why? | 我是说 这是有可能的 但是为什么呢? |
[29:59] | Clearly, Fleming wanted to discredit Nelson. | 显然 Fleming想陷害Nelson |
[30:02] | Making a coach look like a pedophile, that’ll do it. | 让教练看起来像是恋童癖 这招行得通 |
[30:10] | Nothing. Nothing. | 没信号 没有 |
[30:12] | Nelson’s apartment. | Nelson的公寓 |
[30:15] | Stell and Lindsay found the alligator blood over here. | Stell和Lindsay说在这里发现了 美洲鳄血迹 |
[30:18] | Okay, maybe something. | 好吧 也许那边有 |
[30:20] | I’m getting a list of networks, but nothing strong enough to connect to. | 有很多无线网络 但信号不强都连不上 |
[30:23] | It means we’re in the vicinity. | 说明我们已经很靠近了 |
[30:25] | Okay, I’ve got several network choices now. | 现在有几个可选的无线网络了 |
[30:27] | Signal looks like it’s strongest in this direction. | 看来这个方向信号最强 |
[30:31] | Got one Wi-Fi network that’s fully unprotected, no password, nothing– genius. | 有个未设置安全机制的无线网络 没密码 什么都没–真聪明 |
[30:35] | Look what it’s called. | 看看名称 |
[30:37] | Vince N. Wireless Network. | Vince N. 无线网络 |
[30:39] | So all Fleming had to do from here was to release a prewritten script to Nelson’s computer, | Fleming要做的就是发一个写好的脚本 到Nelson的电脑里 |
[30:43] | turning it into a zombie. | 把它变成傀儡电脑 |
[30:44] | Giving him complete control. | 完全听从他的指挥 |
[30:52] | The e-mail connects to the murder, I just can’t figure out how. | 电邮与谋杀有关 但还不清楚是什么联系 |
[30:56] | Yeah, well, we know Fleming didn’t kill Nelson. He had an alibi. | 我们知道Fleming没有杀Nelson 他有不在场证据 |
[30:59] | Right, but Coach Nelson’s wife said she saw two people up here. | 对 但Nelson教练的太太说 她看到两个人在房顶上 |
[31:04] | He might’ve had some help. | 他可能有人帮忙 |
[31:06] | There’s sawdust over here. | 这里有一些锯屑 |
[31:07] | Sid found sawdust on the victim. | Sid在死者身上也发现了锯屑 |
[31:10] | But Stella and Lindsay would’ve found the sawdust when they were here. | 但Stella和Lindsay早该在这里发现锯屑 |
[31:13] | Not necessarily. | 不一定的 |
[31:20] | I got good news and I got good news. Which one you want first? | 我有一个好消息和另一个好消息 你想先听哪一个? |
[31:23] | Whatever’s faster. | 捡快的说 |
[31:24] | All right, the sample of sawdust from the roof | 好吧 屋顶锯屑样本 |
[31:26] | is identical to the sample we found in Coach Nelson’s chest hairs. | 和Nelson教练胸毛上发现的锯屑相同 |
[31:29] | And I finally determined the species it came from. | 还有我最终确定了物种来源 |
[31:32] | Fagus Sylvatica. | 欧洲山毛榉 |
[31:34] | Beech Willow Tree. | 山毛榉树 |
[31:35] | Which is indigenous to Flushing, Queens. | 皇后区弗拉兴的本地植物 |
[31:37] | Could be where our killer lives. | 可能是凶手的居住地 |
[31:39] | Or just where he set up his chop shop. | 或者是他分尸的地方 |
[31:41] | See if anyone who got that e-mail hails from Flushing. | 看有没有收到那封邮件的人来自弗拉兴 |
[31:44] | Got ya. | 明白 |
[31:55] | Kyle Sheridan? | |
[32:20] | Three count, buddy. You lose. | 数到三 伙计 你输了 |
[32:23] | High school wrestling team? | 你高中时也进过摔跤队? |
[32:25] | Four oer brothers. Come on. | 我有四个哥哥 起来 |
[32:42] | Whoa, Coach Nelson. | 喔 Nelson教练 |
[32:44] | What happened to his neck? | 他的脖子怎么了? |
[32:46] | It was separated from his body. | 跟他的身体分了家 |
[32:47] | And the rest of him was stuffed in garbage cans all over the city. | 其余部分遍布本市各个垃圾箱 |
[32:50] | Whoa, wait, you think I had something to do with this? | 等等 你们觉得我和这事有关? |
[32:52] | We found sawdust on his torso. | 我们在他的躯干上发现了锯屑 |
[32:54] | Sawdust from a tree indigenous to Flushing, Queens. | 锯屑来自皇后区弗拉兴的本地树木 |
[32:57] | So? | 那又如何? |
[32:57] | You’re the only kid on the wrtling team who is from Flushing, Queens. | 你是摔跤队唯一来自皇后区弗拉兴的 |
[33:00] | We found that same sawdust on Coach Nelson’s roof. | 我们在Nelson教练家的房顶上 也发现了相同的锯屑 |
[33:02] | You were up there, weren’t you with Todd Fleming? | 你在上面 和Todd Fleming一起吗? |
[33:04] | No. | 不 |
[33:05] | You leeched off his Wi-Fi signal, sent out the incriminating photos of the young boy. | 你盗用了他的无线信号 把那个小男孩的照片发了出去 |
[33:08] | Right, when the coach found out about it, he came to you, and what’d you do? | 等教练发现后来找你 你做了什么? |
[33:12] | I-I didn’t kill Coach Nelson. | 我 我没杀害Nelson教练 |
[33:13] | Todd Fleming had an alibi for the night Nelson was killed, which leaves you. | Todd Fleming在Nelson被害当晚 有不在场证明 那就剩下你了 |
[33:17] | Okay! Okay… | 好吧! 好吧… |
[33:22] | Yes, we sent the e-mail, okay? | 是 电子邮件是我们发的 好吗? |
[33:28] | I’ll admit that. | 我承认那点 |
[33:49] | Yeah. Nice. | 好 漂亮 |
[33:55] | See, my-my dad, he doesn’t make a lot of money. | 我爸爸他挣钱不多 |
[33:58] | So the only way I’m going to college is if I get a wrestling scholarship. | 我能上大学的唯一途径就是 获得摔跤奖学金 |
[34:02] | Coach Nelson, he moved me up a weight class. | Nelson教练 他让我打高一级的重量级 |
[34:04] | That totally wrecked my chance at State Championship. | 我就完全不可能赢得州锦标赛了 |
[34:06] | So we thought if we sent these pictures around, maybe it’ll get him fired. | 我们想如果发这些图片出去 可能他就会被解雇 |
[34:10] | So you e-mailed them to yourselves to throw off suspicion? | 所以你们把图片发给自己 以排除嫌疑? |
[34:13] | Yeah, but that’s all we did, okay? We had nothing to do the murder. | 是的 我们只做了这些 好吗? 我们和谋杀没有关系 |
[34:15] | Ah, you know what, actually, you kind of did. | 知道嘛 实际上有关系 |
[34:17] | ‘Cause we’re thinking it’s those pictures that got your coach killed. | 我们认为正是这些图片 害你们的教练被杀 |
[34:21] | Where were you Thursday night? | 你周四晚上在哪里? |
[34:26] | I was at, uh, school. | 我在 学校 |
[34:28] | I was at a basketball game. | 参加一场篮球比赛 |
[34:29] | Got somebody who can vouch for that? | 有人能证明吗? |
[34:32] | yeah, yeah. My, my-my, my Dad. He picked me up around 10:00. | 有的 我 我 我爸爸 他10点左右来接我的 |
[34:36] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么? |
[34:38] | Alex Sheridan. | |
[34:39] | He works at the Manhattan Superior Court. He’s a court officer. | 他在曼哈顿高等法院工作 是一名法庭保安 |
[34:44] | He was struck by something hard, a club or a pipe. | 他被硬物打过 球棒或管子之类 |
[34:49] | It wasn’t the son, it was the father. | 不是儿子做的 是父亲 |
[34:52] | Court officers have metal batons. | 法庭保安有金属警棍 |
[34:54] | I’m thinking that’s what made the bruise on Vince Nelson’s throat. | 我想那是造成Vince Nelson 咽喉处瘀伤的东西 |
[34:56] | So the father was snooping on the son’s computer, saw an e-mail from Coach Nelson… | 父亲偷看了儿子的电脑 看见了来自Nelson教练的电邮… |
[35:00] | – Assumed Nelson sent it. – And confronted him. | – 认为是Nelson发的 – 前去质问他 |
[35:03] | The problem is, in order for Johnny Holt’s blood to get on Sheridan’ baton, | 问题是 Johnny Holt的血出现在 Sheridan的警棍上 |
[35:06] | they would have to have contact at some point. | 那么他们肯定有过接触 |
[35:08] | Right, and that blood is more than three months old, and Holt was still in prison. | 没错 那处血迹是3个多月前的 那会儿Holt还在监狱服刑 |
[35:13] | Let’s check it. | 我们查查看 |
[35:18] | Prison transfer log from Sing Sing. | 新新监狱的囚犯转移记录 |
[35:20] | Here we go, three months ago Holt was taken from Sing Sing to Manhattan Superior Court. | 找到了 3个月前Holt从新新监狱 被押到曼哈顿高等法院 |
[35:24] | For one day to testify as a witness in a trial. | 为一桩庭审作证 |
[35:26] | There must’ve been some sort of altercation in that courthouse. | 法院里肯定发生了争执 |
[35:28] | That would explain how Holt’s blood got on Sheridan’s baton. | 那就能解释Holt的血是如何出现在 Sheridan的警棍上 |
[35:32] | All right, let’s go. Move it, scumbag. | 好的 我们走 快点 人渣 |
[35:42] | Time to get a warrant to search Alex Sheridan’s house. | 去申请搜查Alex Sheridan的家 |
[36:55] | Kyle’s whole life was wrestling. | Kyle是为了摔跤而生 |
[36:58] | He was 14 when he made the team. | 他进队的时候14岁 |
[36:59] | That was the happiest day of his life. | 那是他一生中最快乐的日子 |
[37:01] | Gave him confidence, discipline, a sense of belonging… | 给了他信心 磨练 归属感… |
[37:05] | I wanted to pin a medal on Coach Nelson. | 我都想给Nelson教练发块奖牌 |
[37:08] | But when I saw that e-mail, those disgusting photos… | 但当我看到那封电邮 那些恶心照片… |
[37:15] | That knocked the breath right out of me. | 我简直无法呼吸 |
[37:18] | I picked up the phone and told him I was going to notify the school the very next morning. | 我打了电话告诉他 我第二天要向学校举报他 |
[37:23] | So Nelson came to your house to try to settle things in person. | 所以Nelson来你家 想要私下解决事情 |
[37:26] | Yeah, except all he did was deny it; said he’d never seen the photos, | 是 只是他一再否认 说他从未见过那些照片 |
[37:29] | had no idea where they came from. | 不知道它们从哪里来的 |
[37:31] | See, no one is guilty these days. | 看 这年头没人承认有罪 |
[37:33] | Everyone’s an innocent victim. | 大家都成了无辜的受害者 |
[37:35] | I was not about to let my son become a victim. | 我不会让我的儿子变成受害者 |
[37:37] | I fought back. | 我回击了 |
[37:52] | So what was I going to do? | 我会怎么样? |
[37:53] | Get 25 to life for killing that son of a bitch? | 被判终身监禁 25年后才能假释 就为杀了那个婊子养的? |
[37:57] | I see these perverts every day. | 我每天都能看到这种性变态 |
[37:59] | They waltz into my court. | 大摇大摆地走进法院 |
[38:01] | They get a slap on the wrist, and then they go off and re-offend. | 只被判轻微处罚 就能出来再犯 |
[38:04] | The only treatment for them is death. | 这种人就应该去死 |
[38:07] | You dismembered him to make it easier to dispose of the body. | 你肢解了他 以方便处理尸体 |
[38:10] | I’ve worked in a courtroom for 16 years. | 我在法庭工作了16年 |
[38:12] | Tough to get a conviction without a body. | 如果没有尸体就很难被定罪 |
[38:22] | There’s only one problem. | 只有一个问题 |
[38:26] | Vince Nelson didn’t send those photos. | 照片不是Vince Nelson发的 |
[38:30] | I don’t understand. I saw them. | 我不明白 我亲眼看见的 |
[38:32] | They were there with his name on my son’s computer. | 在我儿子的电脑里 有他的名字 |
[38:36] | Your son, Kyle sent them. | 是你的儿子Kyle发的 |
[38:38] | To himself and six other boys on the wrestling team. | 发给了他自己 还有摔跤队的其他6个男生 |
[38:42] | He blamed the coach for ruining his chances at the state championship. | 教练毁了他在州锦标赛获胜的机会 他怀恨在心 |
[38:47] | Sending the photos from Nelson’s e-mail address was his way of getting revenge. | 盗用Nelson的电邮地址发送照片 是他的报复方式 |
[38:52] | He wanted to get the coach fired. | 他想让教练被解雇 |
[38:59] | This whole thing was just a tragic misunderstanding. | 整件事是因误解而造成的悲剧 |
[39:16] | Wrestle! | 开始! |
[39:27] | You got him! | 放倒他! |
[39:52] | 曲名:The Sound Of White 歌手:Missy Higgins | |
[40:41] | You going somewhere, Don? | 你要走 Don? |
[40:42] | Yep, there is no point in me hanging around pushing papers. | 我在这儿闲晃整理文件没什么意思 |
[40:46] | It’s not my style, Mac. | 不是我的风格 Mac |
[40:47] | You’ve been cleared. | 你被证明清白了 |
[40:49] | I just heard. | 我刚听说 |
[40:51] | – I want you to know, I never doubted you. – Thanks. | – 我想让你知道 我从未怀疑过你 – 谢谢 |
[40:54] | You know, for a long minute there, it felt like everybody else did. | 很长一段时间里 我觉得人人都在怀疑我 |
[40:59] | Todd Fleming’s medical records show that he was prescribed an anti-depressant eight months ago. | Todd Fleming的医疗记录显示 8个月前开过一种抗抑郁药给他 |
[41:03] | When Sid did a screen for that particular drug, | Sid测试药物含量时 |
[41:06] | he found more than ten times the recommended dosage in his system. | 发现他的身体系统里 有超过标准10倍的剂量 |
[41:09] | Enough to cause the seizure? | 足够造成突然发病? |
[41:10] | Found an empty prescription bottle in his locker at school. | 在他学校的储物柜发现个空药瓶 |
[41:15] | I stood by the door while he got changed. | 他换衣服时我就站在门边 |
[41:18] | That’s the only time he was alone. | 那是他唯一独处的时间 |
[41:33] | God, what a waste. | 天啊 真是可惜 |
[41:35] | Seems to be a lot of that in this case. | 这个案子可惜的地方太多 |
[41:43] | Don. | |
[41:49] | You know, the Rangers are playing tonight. | 游骑兵队今晚有比赛 |
[41:52] | We could catch thehird period at that new sports bar on Lafayette. | 我们赶上去Lafayette街那家新开的 运动酒吧看第三局的比赛 |
[41:58] | I didn’t know you liked hockey. | 我不知道你还喜欢冰球呢 |
[42:00] | I don’t. | 我不喜欢 |