时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | going to the chapel, | |
[00:02] | and we’re gonna get married | |
[00:07] | going to the chapel, | |
[00:09] | and we’re gonna get married… | |
[00:15] | gee,I really love you,and we’re… | |
[00:20] | Ladies,are you ready for the biggest sale of the season? | 女士们 为本季最低折扣做好准备了吗? |
[00:24] | In five seconds,for running! | 还有5秒 冲吧! |
[00:27] | Three… two,one! | |
[00:30] | Go! | 冲啊! |
[00:31] | Go,ladies! | 快啊 女士们! |
[01:05] | calm down,ladies! | 冷静点 女士们! |
[01:06] | Hey,step off! | 嘿 让开! |
[01:07] | This is my dress! | 我先抢到的! |
[01:08] | It’s mine! | 明明是我先到! |
[01:24] | help! | 救命啊! |
[01:25] | Someone call 911! | 快去报警! |
[01:36] | I know running of the bulls is dangerous,but… | 我知道奔牛活动很危险 但是… |
[01:38] | running for the gowns? | 为了婚纱抢成这样? |
[01:40] | Well,it’s the biggest sale of the year– designer wedding gowns at slashed prices. | 这是本年度最大一次折扣– 名师设计的婚纱超低价抢购 |
[01:44] | She’s got an mp3 player,fresh sweat on her clothes¡ª | 她挂着个MP3 衣服上汗渍未干 |
[01:46] | looks like she went out for a jog,not bargain hunting. | 像是出来慢跑 不像来抢便宜货 |
[01:49] | Maybe she dressed up for the sale. | 也许这身行头是专为抢购准备的 |
[01:52] | Yeah,I just learned it’s a tradition for shoppers to wear odd things¡ª | 没错 我刚听说购物者习惯穿奇装异服 |
[01:54] | they do it so that they can identify each other in their pursuit of happiness. | 这样做是为在追逐幸福的过程中 清楚地辨认出对方 |
[01:58] | See anyone dressed like her? | 看到谁穿的和她一样吗? |
[01:59] | No,not yet. | 还没有 |
[02:00] | Witnesses? | 有目击者吗? |
[02:01] | They say they saw the vic struggling with that woman over a dress¡ª | 她们说看到死者和那个女人 抢同一件婚纱 |
[02:04] | her name…is marie lowe. | 她叫…Marie Lowe |
[02:07] | Could be this dress right here. | 应该就是这件礼服 |
[02:09] | Some women dream their whole lives about that killer dress. | 有些女人一生梦寐以求的 极富”杀伤力”的婚纱啊 |
[02:26] | CSI.NY SEASON 05 EPISODE 12 | 犯罪现场调查:纽约篇 |
[03:05] | I grabbed the dress from the rack,and she came after it. | 我从架上取下那件婚纱 她之后才来的 |
[03:08] | I pulled away and then there was blood everywhere. | 我把婚纱扯了过来 然后就看到血花四溅了 |
[03:10] | I had the gown in my arms. | 我抱着那婚纱 |
[03:11] | I grabbed it first. | 是我先抢到的 |
[03:12] | Have you ever seen the victim before? | 你以前见过死者吗? |
[03:14] | No,never. | 从来没见过 |
[03:16] | Did she say anything to you? | 她对你说什么了吗? |
[03:17] | Just that she wanted the dress. | 只说过她想要这婚纱 |
[03:19] | That’s mi | 那是我的… |
[03:27] | help! | 救命啊! |
[03:29] | She just went crazy; I did not mean to hurt her. | 她抓狂了 我没想伤害她的 |
[03:31] | Marie. | |
[03:32] | Colin. | 你没事吧? |
[03:32] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[03:34] | I’m sorry,sir. Who are you? | 不好意思 先生 你是谁? |
[03:35] | Her fianc? | 她的未婚夫? |
[03:37] | What happened,sweethet? | 出什么事了 亲爱的? |
[03:38] | I was trying on this dress and this girl attacked me. | 我正打算试那件婚纱 这个女孩袭击我 |
[03:42] | Pardon me. | 我离开一下 |
[03:46] | Odd-shaped cuts in the palm of her rig hand. | 右手心有几处形状奇怪的伤口 |
[03:50] | Yeah,I think this is the cut that killed her. | 没错 我觉得这道伤口就是她的死因 |
[03:54] | Looks like one of these stones was on the bodice of the dress. | 看来是婚纱胸口的一颗石头… |
[04:00] | Severed her brachial artery. | 划开了她的肱动脉 |
[04:03] | She bled out in less than two minutes. | 她不到2分钟就死于失血过多 |
[04:10] | I’ll be right back. | 我一会儿回来 |
[04:13] | So our vic is laurel downs. | 死者名叫Laurel Downs |
[04:15] | She’s 28 years old. | 28岁 |
[04:17] | Found her id,a couple power bars,no cash,no credit cards. | 找到了她的身份证 几个能量棒(运动员食品)没现金 也没信用卡 |
[04:22] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[04:24] | Who would come to a sale without any money? | 谁会不带钱来大抢购? |
[04:38] | What are we thinking? | 那是怎么回事? 这个Maire是凭空出现的新娘 还是诡异的意外? |
[04:39] | Is marie our bride of frankenstein or is this just some bizarre accident? | 那是怎么回事? 这个Maire是凭空出现的新娘 还是诡异的意外? |
[04:43] | I’m voting for an accident under suspicious circumstances. | 我认为是可疑情况下的意外事件 |
[04:46] | How’s that? | 怎么可疑法? |
[04:47] | She’s got the jogging clothes,no money,and no engagement ring. | 她穿着慢跑服 没带钱 也没戴订婚戒指 |
[04:51] | Who comes to a wedding dress sale if they’re not engaged? | 如果没订婚 谁会来抢婚纱? |
[04:54] | Maybe the guy she’s marrying is cheap or she’s an optimist. | 也许她老公很小气 要么她乐观地想先抢婚纱再说 |
[04:57] | Okay,she was not here for the running of the gowns. | 她不是来这里抢婚纱的 |
[05:08] | She was in the middle of a race. | 她正在参加赛跑 |
[05:10] | I guess this was a sale she just couldn’t pass by. | 我想她不愿错过这次便宜货抢购 |
[05:29] | eleanor ravelle,23,struggling musician. | Eleanor Ravelle 23岁 街头歌手 |
[05:32] | Who found her? | 谁发现她的? |
[05:34] | Super was doing repairs in the apartment below, | 大楼管理员在楼下公寓做维护 |
[05:36] | saw a leak coming from up here,said the doors wen e op when he came in. | 发现楼上漏水 他说进来时门是开着的 |
[05:39] | He turned off the water,called 911. | 他关了水 报了警 |
[05:41] | Strange place to live. | 住这种地方太古怪了 |
[05:43] | Rectory converted to lofts about a year ago. | 主管牧师的公寓1年前被改成了阁楼 |
[05:46] | Witnesses? | 有目击者吗? |
[05:47] | Unis are canvassing the building and the neighborhood. | 正在询问这栋楼和附近的人 |
[05:49] | Let me know what you find. | 有什么发现就通知我 |
[05:56] | Tod? | 死亡时间? |
[05:57] | Water’s too cold to make a determination, | 泡在这么冷的水里没办法判断 |
[06:00] | but it does look like there’s trauma to the foramen magnum. | 但是看起来枕骨大孔有外伤 |
[06:06] | Also,it looks like she was scrubbed raw– inner thigh,chest,abdomen. | 还有 看来她的大腿内侧 胸部 下腹 都被用力擦洗过 |
[06:14] | Areas consistent with sexual assault. | 这些区域都和性侵犯相关 |
[06:17] | A hallmark for a victim to cleanse themselves after an attack. | 被侵犯后洗澡是某些受害者的特点 |
[06:21] | Yeah,I don’t think so. | 不过我不这么认为 |
[06:22] | Looks like these abrasions are postmortem. | 看上去这些擦伤都是死后造成 |
[06:26] | I think that after he raped and killed her,put her in the tub. | 我觉得他奸杀她后 把她放进了浴缸 |
[06:30] | Didn’t want to leave any evidence behind. | 不想留下任何证据 |
[07:21] | Bruises existed when you found her. | 这些瘀伤在你们发现她时就有了 |
[07:23] | Yeah,but their appearance was latent because of the cold water. | 没错 只是因为水太冷 痕迹不很清楚 |
[07:28] | Significant signs of struggle. | 很明显的挣扎痕迹 |
[07:30] | I also found lubricant and vaginal tearing,but no semen or foreign dna. | 我还发现润滑剂及阴道撕裂的痕迹 不过没发现精液或其他人的DNA |
[07:34] | So the perp wore a condom. | 凶手用了避孕套 |
[07:36] | He was careful. | 他很小心 |
[07:36] | Completely cleaned the body. | 彻底清洗了尸体 |
[07:39] | However,I did find reinforced calluses on the tips of her fingers. | 不过 我在她指尖上发现了很厚的老茧 |
[07:44] | There were flakes of steel and nylon between the layers of skin. | 皮层里还有钢屑和尼龙的痕迹 |
[07:48] | It happens with guitar players. | 这是吉他手的典型特征 |
[07:50] | As their fingers build up calluses,dirt,and dust,trace from the strings gets trapped. | 在老茧生长的过程中 灰尘 还有琴弦上的物质融合到皮肤中 |
[07:55] | There were also traces of airborne iron,manganese,and chromium in her thro and nasal cavity. | 她的鼻腔和喉咙里还发现铁屑 锰和铬 |
[08:01] | Steel dust from the subway. | 是地铁里的金属粉尘 |
[08:03] | Yeah,once I discovered all this,I realized I knew her. | 没错 发现这些以后 我才意识到自己认识她 |
[08:07] | She played in the subway. | 她在地铁里弹唱 |
[08:09] | She had a beautiful voice… | 她嗓音很不错… |
[08:13] | but I never really stopped to enjoy her music. | 但我从未真正驻足聆听过 |
[08:21] | I,uh,removed this glass shard from the head wound. | 我从她头部的伤口里取出这块玻璃 |
[08:29] | Lindsay found similar shards in the vic’s apartment. | Lindsay在死者的公寓也找到了相似的碎片 |
[08:31] | Yeah,the blow to the head weakened her respiratory system, | 头部撞击影响了她的呼吸系统 |
[08:33] | and that contributed to the official cod,which was suffocation. | 这就是她的死亡原因–窒息 |
[08:39] | There are no ligature marks or petechial hemorrhaging. | 没有被勒过的痕迹 也没有瘀血 |
[08:42] | What cut off the air supply? | 是什么隔断了她的呼吸系统? |
[08:43] | Well,whatever caused this bruise pattern. | 导致这个瘀伤的原因… |
[08:48] | Very odd. | 非常奇怪 |
[08:50] | It was made by the killer’s hand. | 是凶手的手造成的 |
[08:53] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么那么确定? |
[08:55] | Sheldon? | |
[09:06] | Hey,kara. | 嘿 Kara |
[09:09] | Oh,are you all right? | 噢 你没事吧? |
[09:11] | What happened,baby? Are you okay? | 亲爱的 发生什么了? 你还好吗? |
[09:14] | He came up behind me,sheldon. | 他从我后面冲上来 Sheldon |
[09:16] | He pushed me down. | 把我推倒在地 |
[09:18] | I couldn’t scream ’cause he had his hd on my mouth. | 我没办法出声 他把手伸我嘴里了 |
[09:21] | Shh,come on. | 嘘 没事的 |
[09:22] | It’s gonna be okay,all right? | 一切都会好起来的 好吗? |
[09:25] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[09:28] | I thought I was never going to see you again. | 我还以为我再也见不到你了 |
[09:34] | Don’t leave me. | 别离开我 |
[09:35] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[09:41] | These bruises were fnd in eleanor’s mouth. | Eleanor的嘴里发现了这样的瘀伤 |
[09:43] | Knuckle and finger marks. | 指关节和手指留下的痕迹 |
[09:46] | It’s the signature of the gramercy rapist. | 这是Gramercy区强奸犯的标志 |
[09:48] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:49] | He put his hand in his victims’ mouths to keep them quiet. | 他把手伸进受害人嘴里让她们没法出声 |
[09:54] | I remember when those cases came through the lab. | 我还记得那些案子送到实验室时 |
[09:56] | 15 attacks between 1999 and 2001. | 从1999到2001年间 一共15起 |
[09:59] | Most of the rapes happened near or around the gramercy neighborhood. | 这些案子大多数发生在Gramercy区 |
[10:04] | The perp didn’t leave any prints or dna,made all the victims wash themselves. | 凶手没留下任何指纹或者DNA 他强迫受害人彻底清洗自己 |
[10:08] | The cases went cold. | 案子一直没破 |
[10:09] | Thonly common thread was that all the women commuted on the subway. | 唯一的线索就是这些受害女性 每天乘坐地铁 |
[10:14] | Our murder victim,eleanor ravelle,performed in the subway. | 死者Eleanor Ravelle在地铁里弹唱 |
[10:18] | Seems like the killer took an eight-year hiatus. | 看起来凶手沉寂了8年之久 |
[10:20] | You’re sure it’s the same guy and not a copycat? | 你确定这是同一个人 而不是模仿作案? |
[10:23] | These marks,that brutality. | 这些伤痕 如此残忍 |
[10:25] | You can’t copy that. | 不是能轻易模仿的 |
[10:27] | This guy’s back. | 这家伙又回来了 |
[10:29] | Only this time he didn’t just keep the victim quiet. | 只不过这次 他不仅仅是让她不出声 |
[10:31] | He killed her. | 他杀了她 |
[11:23] | Sid called. | Sid打电话来了 |
[11:25] | There were no defense wounds on laurel downs’ body, | Laurel Down身上没有自卫伤 |
[11:28] | and the wound on her arm matches the wedding gown. | 手臂上的伤痕和那件婚纱吻合 |
[11:30] | So he is officially ruling this an accident. | 所以他正式宣布 这就是起意外 |
[11:34] | We might want to have him hold off until I show you this. | 让他先等等 你得过来看看这个 |
[11:37] | First of all,found a gps in the vic’s sneaker¡ª | 首先 死者的运动鞋里 发现一个GPS定位装置 |
[11:42] | which transmits data to the mp3 player that was on laurel’s arm. | 把数据传输到Laurel手臂上的MP3里 |
[11:45] | So I got a list of her workout and her mileage for the last three mths. | 所以我调出了她过去三个月 锻炼的线路和里程 |
[11:52] | Looks like the route of the 5k she en.Ered i | 看上去像她参加的5公里比赛线路图 |
[11:54] | yeah. She stted the race,then she stops,and then she goes into the bridal store. | 没错 她出发了 然后停下跑进婚纱店 |
[12:00] | Yeah,and she stopped around the corner of the bamfield entrance. | 对 她在Bamfield大楼入口处停下的 |
[12:04] | So what did she see that made her quit in the middle of the race and go inside? | 她看到了什么 让她中途退赛进店的呢? |
[12:08] | Here’s an answer. | 这里有个答案 |
[12:09] | The line of wannabe brides went around the side of the building. | 准新娘的队伍就排在大楼一侧 |
[12:13] | And marie lowe was one of them. | Marie Lowe正是其中之一 |
[12:16] | Right. And witnesses say that laurel only attacked marie l she had intent. | 对 目击者说Laurel旨在攻击Marie Lowe一人 |
[12:22] | Did these two know each other? | 她们2个认识吗? |
[12:23] | Laurel downs is from jersey. | Laurel Downs是从新泽西来的 |
[12:25] | She’s single,owns an antiques store. | 单身 拥有一家古董店 |
[12:26] | Marie lowe lives in manhattan,runs a nightclub. | Marie Lowe住在曼哈顿 经营一家夜总会 |
[12:29] | As far as I can tell,their paths have never crossed. | 在我看来 她们的生活没有交集 |
[12:31] | But here’s the big news. | 但这里有条特大新闻 |
[12:35] | Laurel downs was raped eight years ago by the same man who raped and killed eleanor ravelle. | Laurel Downs在8年前被奸杀Eleanor Ravelle的凶手强奸过 |
[12:41] | Same mo? | 同样的犯罪模式? |
[12:42] | Yep. | 是 |
[12:43] | Identical bruising. | 同样的瘀伤 |
[12:44] | Case file says that she was attacked in her apartment. | 案卷上说她是在自己公寓里被袭击的 |
[12:46] | The guy made her bathe. | 那个家伙强迫她洗了澡 |
[12:48] | No dna left at the scene. | 现场没有留下DNA |
[12:50] | It’s a really strange coincidence that we’ve recovered two victims | 24小时内有2个死者被同一个人强奸 |
[12:53] | within 24 hours that were both raped by the same man. | 这真是奇怪的巧合 |
[12:56] | Yeah,I mean,even stranger than that,is that they were raped eight years apart. | 更奇怪的是 两起强奸案相隔有8年之久 |
[13:00] | Hey,but coincidences happen. | 可是巧合的事时有发生 |
[13:02] | John adams and thomas jefferson, | 约翰・亚当斯和托马斯・杰斐逊 (均为美国开国之父 均担任过美国总统) |
[13:04] | they both died on the same day exactly 50 years after signing the declaration of independence. | 他们都死于独立宣言签署50年后的同一天 |
[13:11] | Stella. | |
[13:12] | I hear you,mac. | 我听着呢 Mac |
[13:14] | These are two crimes that happened in different parts of the city | 这是2起发生在本市不同地区的案件 |
[13:17] | to two sarate victims who died in very different ways. | 2个不同的死者 死因也完全不同 |
[13:20] | Unless we uncover concrete evidence that connects those crimes… | 除非找到2起案件有联系的具体证据… |
[13:26] | focus on the individual cases as they stand now. | 不然 这2起案子就分开调查 |
[13:32] | 1975,a man was driving his moped in bermuda. | 1975年 有人在百慕大骑脚踏车 |
[13:35] | He was struck and killed by a taxi. | 他被一辆出租车撞死了 |
[13:37] | One year later,his brother was killed the exact same way. | 1年后 他的兄弟也死于同样的原因 |
[13:40] | Same taxi,same driver,even the same passenger. | 同样的出租车 同一个司机 甚至是同一位乘客 |
[13:44] | It’s a true story. | 这是真实的故事 |
[14:41] | hey,mack. | 嘿 Mac |
[14:44] | You got oythingn eleanor ravelle’s guitar | Eleanor Ravelle的吉他查到什么了吗? |
[14:46] | no,not yet. | 还没有 |
[14:47] | Yeah,it’s rare. | 那东西挺珍贵的 |
[14:48] | It’s a 1957 gibson gold top. | 是1957年 Gibson牌的Gold Top |
[14:50] | Worth maybe 60,70,000. | 大约值6,7万呢 |
[14:52] | I got guys looking into every fencing operation this side of the mississippi. | 我让人查密西西比附近所有黑市了 |
[14:55] | But listen,I went over the files on the gramercy rapist and came across this. | 不过 我查看了Gramercy强奸犯档案 发现了这个 |
[15:01] | Phone tip log. | 电话热线日志 |
[15:02] | It was set up in 1999 as a way to generate leads. | 是1999年设立来挖掘线索的 |
[15:06] | There anything that might nnect to eleanor ravelle? | 有没有和Eleanor Ravelle有关的线索? |
[15:08] | Not yet,but take a look at the call-in list. | 还没有 但是看看接入电话名单 |
[15:10] | Most of the tips were anonymous,but a couple of the callers gave their names. | 大部分热线电话都是匿名 但有几个人留下了姓名 |
[15:14] | And one of them was flagged as being a little persistent. | 他们中的一位称得上锲而不舍 |
[15:17] | Thanks,flack. | 谢谢 Flack |
[15:18] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理的 |
[15:28] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[15:29] | Hey. | 嘿嘿 |
[15:30] | Top of a soda bottle? | 苏打水瓶子的顶端? |
[15:31] | It’s a guitar slide. | 是个吉他的滑片 |
[15:33] | Found traces of kerosene on it,which means it was most likely handmade. | 上面有煤油痕迹 意味着很可能是手工制作 |
[15:37] | Sid pulled a piece of it from eleanor raveille’s head. | Sid从Eleanor Raveille的头上 取下了一块 |
[15:42] | Eleanor played guitar. | Eleanor弹吉他 |
[15:45] | Maybe it was hers. | 也许那是她的 |
[15:47] | Could have been cracked in the struggle in her apartment. | 可能是她公寓中搏斗的过程中打碎 |
[15:51] | We got prints. | 有指纹了 |
[16:05] | Hey,adam,while you’re at that,could you run this through codis for me? | 嘿 Adam 你做的时候 能不能帮我在CODIS里查下这个? |
[16:10] | Sweat collected from eleanor’s blouse. | 从Eleanor上衣上采集到的汗液 |
[16:14] | Sure. | 当然 |
[16:15] | Hey,boss. | 嘿 老大 |
[16:16] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:18] | Give me a minute,will you,adam? | 离开一下 行吗 Adam? |
[16:20] | Uh,yeah. | 呃 当然 |
[16:25] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[16:26] | It’s a log from the phone tip line that was set up during the rape spree eight years ago. | 是8年前强奸犯疯狂作案时 设立的电话热线的日志 |
[16:31] | Ten calls about potential rape victims came from you. | 10通关于潜在强奸受害者的电话是你打的 |
[16:35] | A bodega owner followed one of your friends home,offered to take her groceries upstairs. | 一个酒馆老板跟踪你朋友回家 想帮她拎东西上楼 |
[16:41] | A bartender served another friend too much to drink? | 一名酒保给你另一个朋友喝了太多酒? |
[16:44] | A subway maintenance worker seemed “too friendly” toward a young girl in a station? | 一个地铁维护工似乎对一位小姑娘太过友好? |
[16:50] | Yeah,I lived in the neighborhood where the rapes were happening. | 是啊 我住在强奸案发生的那个社区 |
[16:53] | I was just trying to help. | 我只是想要帮忙而已 |
[16:56] | Anything could have been a lead. | 任何事情都能成为线索 |
[16:57] | You weren’t with the department then. | 你那时还不在警局 |
[16:59] | We never released the bruise photos. | 我们也从没发布过瘀伤的照片 |
[17:01] | How did you recognize the signature,sheldon? | 你怎么会认出这个痕迹的 Sheldon? |
[17:08] | An ex-girlfriend of mine was attacked. | 我的前女友是受害者之一 |
[17:13] | you’ve already processed evidence in this case. | 你已参与处理了这起案件中的证据 |
[17:16] | A court could call it into question. | 法庭可能会对此提出质疑 |
[17:19] | You’re pulling me? | 你要踢我出局? |
[17:20] | You should have done it yourself the minute you realized the connection with your ex-girlfriend. | 当你意识到本案与你前女友有关时 就该自动出局 |
[17:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:31] | Danny? | |
[17:32] | Hey,sid. | 嘿 Sid |
[17:32] | I got a message from stella to hold off on the accident report on laurel downs,the vic from the bridal store. | 我收到了Stella关于Laurel Downs 那个婚纱店死者事故报告的短消息 |
[17:38] | So I did a little more investigating on the body. | 我对尸体又做了些研究 |
[17:39] | Find something? | 找到了什么? 她手上的伤口–都是新伤 |
[17:40] | Well,the cuts on her hand– they were fres | 找到了什么? 她手上的伤口–都是新伤 |
[17:42] | so,I thought perhaps she w fellhen she was running, | 所以 我就想也许她在跑步途中摔倒 |
[17:45] | but I didn’t find any trace of gravel,grass,or dirt. | 但我没有找到任何砂砾 草 泥土痕迹 |
[17:48] | Also ruled out bite marks and nails,anything that would indicate,uh,you know,a chick fight. | 也排除了咬伤和指甲划伤 所有表明是女人间打架的痕迹 |
[17:54] | Right. | 好的 那我拍的那些裙子的照片呢? |
[17:55] | What about the pictures I sent over fromresshe d? | 好的 那我拍的那些裙子的照片呢? |
[17:56] | Right,tried to match the cuts to the ornament ion. | 对了 我试着把划伤和装饰品进行匹配 |
[17:59] | Again,no match. | 仍然一样 没有吻合 |
[18:01] | So,being a little preoccupied th the inexplicable, | 我就这些无法解释的事件迷住了 |
[18:04] | I did some lunchtime ot,and I got a dna report back. | 我午餐时间加班做试验 拿到了DNA报告 |
[18:10] | Eleanor ravelle’s blood was in the cuts on laurel downs’ hand? | Eleanor Ravelle的血出现在 Laurel Downs手上的伤口里? |
[18:13] | Any way laurel could have killed eleanor,dumped her in the bathtub, | 有没可能Laurel杀了Eleanor 弃尸在浴缸里 |
[18:17] | then jogged over to the wedding dress sale? | 接着又慢跑去了婚纱特卖会? |
[18:19] | No,I mean,the crime scenes are on opposite ends of town. | 没有 2个犯罪现场在城市的两端 |
[18:22] | The tods are much too close together. | 死亡时间又是如此接近 |
[18:25] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[18:26] | how is this possible? | 那么这个可能性呢? |
[18:28] | Stranger things have been known to happen. | 奇怪的事情时有发生 |
[18:30] | Mark twain was born on the day halley’s comet first appeared. | 马克・吐温出生于 哈雷彗星首次出现的那天 |
[18:33] | He died on its next appearance,75 years later. | 死于它第二次出现的那天 也就是75年后 |
[18:37] | Wow,you’ve been hanging out with lindsay,sid? | 哇 你和Lindsay约会过 Sid? |
[18:40] | What? | 什么? |
[18:43] | Coincidence. | 巧合 |
[18:45] | First of all we find out that laurel downs was raped eight years ago by the same guy who killed and raped eleanor ravelle | 首先我们查到Laurel Downs于8年前 被奸杀Eleanor Ravelle的凶手强奸过 |
[18:50] | and now*** | 而现在Eleanor Ravelle的血迹 又出现在Laurel Downs的手上 |
[18:54] | I don’t know why,sid,but,I mean,these vics have gotta be connected. | 我不知道为什么 Sid 但是 这些受害者一定有联系 |
[19:03] | Schistosomes. | 吸血虫 |
[19:06] | That’s what the worms are. | 就是这些小虫子 |
[19:07] | Actually,there are two of them: A male and a female. | 实际上 有2条:一雄一雌 |
[19:11] | Infection causes,uh,liver and kidney disease. | 会引起感染 肝肾的疾病 |
[19:14] | It’s a major cause of disability and death in third world countries. | 这是第三世界国家残疾和死亡的主因 |
[19:18] | Botswana,haiti,brazil. | 博茨瓦纳 海地 巴西 |
[19:20] | Eleanor ravelle show any signs of infection? | Eleanor Ravelle有没有显示感染的迹象? |
[19:22] | Tox results were negative. | 毒物检测结果呈阴性 |
[19:24] | What about human-to-human contact? | 那么人体接触呢? |
[19:26] | Could they have come from the perp? | 可能是凶手带来的吗? |
[19:27] | That’s not how they migrate. | 它们不是这样转移的 |
[19:29] | A worm this size shouldn’t even exist where found it. | 发现它的地方根本不该有这么大的幼虫 |
[19:34] | Schistosome eggs enter the water system through runoff,waste,sewage. | 吸血虫卵通过流质 废物 污水 进入供水系统 |
[19:40] | And then they hatch into larvae. | 接着它们孵化成为幼虫 |
[19:42] | Then the larvae burrows into the skin | 接着幼虫钻入皮肤 |
[19:45] | and it becomes a full-grown worm once it’s in the bloodstream. | 一旦进入血液中就成为了成虫 |
[19:48] | Now,judging from the size of these worms,I would say they were about a month old. | 从这些幼虫的体型判断 大概有1个月大 |
[19:53] | So,how does a worm from brazil wind up in a bathtub in brooklyn? | 那么巴西的小虫子是 怎么到布鲁克林的浴缸里? |
[19:56] | Worms are like humans. | 虫子就跟人类一样 |
[19:58] | You want to find out exactly where they came from,you can sequence their dna. | 想要找出他们确切的出处 你可以检测它们的DNA |
[20:03] | We’re talking wormtopsy. | 我们说的是幼虫解剖 |
[20:06] | Mac,I got a hit on that print from the guitar slide. | Mac 我找到了吉他滑片上指纹的匹对者了 |
[20:15] | Trey fager. | |
[20:16] | October of 1999 he was kicked out of the chelsea music academy because he wasccused of sexual assault and battery. | 1999年10月 他被指控性袭击 被踢出切尔西音乐学院 |
[20:23] | Did he serve time? | 他坐牢了吗? |
[20:23] | Not for that,but he was in and out of prison from 2002 to 2007 for drugiosess N. | 那时候没有 但2002年到2007年 他因为非法藏毒坐过牢 |
[20:29] | So,if fager is our rapist,that could explain his eight-year hiatus. | 如果Fager是强奸犯 那就可以解释他消失的8年 |
[20:33] | He just finished a stint at riker’s that ended a month ago and he’s a subway performer. | 1个月前 他刚从Rikers监狱出来 现在是一名地铁艺人 |
[20:54] | Trey fager | |
[20:58] | hendrix with a little bob johnson on the side. | Hendrix(一代吉他大师)和这边的Bob Johnson |
[21:01] | Way off. | 大错特错 |
[21:03] | Muddy waters? | |
[21:05] | Good guess. | 想象力不错 |
[21:07] | I’m not here for a music lesson. | 我来这里不是上音乐课的 |
[21:09] | You know this girl? | 你认识这个姑娘吗? |
[21:10] | Uh,eleanor rigby. | |
[21:11] | Sure. | 当然 |
[21:20] | that’s pretty good. I like it. | 弹得很美 我喜欢 |
[21:23] | Trey,have you been using again? | Trey 你还在吸毒吗? |
[21:26] | No worries. eleanor | 别担心 Eleanor |
[21:30] | come on. You gotta stop that stuff. | 拜托 你该戒了那玩意 |
[21:33] | You nickname all the girls you beat up? | 你给所有揍过的女孩取绰号? |
[21:35] | Her real name’s eleanor ravelle. | 她的真名叫Eleanor Ravelle |
[21:36] | She was murdered last night. | 她昨晚被谋杀了 |
[21:38] | A piece of a guitar slide with your print was found in her head. | 她头上找到1片有你指纹的吉他滑片 |
[21:41] | Hey,look,I gave that slide to eleanor a couple days ago. | 听着 几天前我把那滑片送给了Eleanor |
[21:53] | You ever been to her place? | 你去过她住的地方吗? |
[21:55] | No. | 没有 |
[21:57] | Where were you yesterday morning? | 你昨天早上在哪里? |
[21:58] | Grand central. | 中央车站 |
[21:59] | Got,let’s see,a thousand alibis. | 我看看 有一千个目击证人吧 |
[22:05] | We’ll check on that. | 我们会去查的 |
[22:08] | Don’t take any out-of-town gigs. | 你可别出城去表演 |
[22:19] | All right,the cuts on laurel downs’ hand come from something with this design. | Laurel Downs手上的伤 是这种样子的东西造成的 |
[22:23] | Scroll and flourish are usually used in,uh,victorian architecture,art. | 蜗旋和花饰常用于… 维多利亚时代的建筑和艺术作品中 |
[22:31] | Yeah,jewelry,clothing. | 是啊 首饰 服饰 |
[22:35] | The woman that laurel went after in that store– marie lowe– she was wearing an ornate necklace. | Laurel在店里追着的那个女的– Marie Lowe 她戴了条华丽的项链 |
[22:40] | It matches that patter | 就是这种样子 |
[22:43] | all right,so the line for the sale went around the building, | 那么说 抢购婚纱的队伍就在大楼边上 |
[22:45] | laurel downs is in the middle of the race, | Laurel Downs正在赛跑途中 |
[22:47] | sees marie in line,follows her into the store. | 看到队伍里的Marie 跟着她进了商店 |
[22:51] | That’s why she had the cuts on her hand. | 所以她手上才有那种伤口 |
[22:52] | She was reaching for that necklace. | 她是想去拿那条项链 |
[22:54] | But why? | 但为什么呢? |
[23:00] | Boom. | 有了 |
[23:01] | What? | 什么? |
[23:03] | Uh,laurel’s rape report. | Laurel的强奸案报告 |
[23:05] | It says here that the rapist stole jewelry from her. | 上面说强奸犯偷了她的首饰 |
[23:09] | So did the necklace around marie lowe’s neck belong to laurel downs? | 就是说Marie Lowe戴的项链 是Laurel Downs的? |
[23:14] | That’s ne! | 那是我的! |
[23:46] | I gave the necklace to marie. | 那项链是我给Marie的 |
[23:48] | It was one of the first gifts he gave me. | 这是他最早送我的礼物之一 |
[23:49] | I love it. | 我爱死它了 |
[23:51] | It’s beautiful. | 美呆了 |
[23:51] | Scroll and flourish? | 蜗旋和花饰? |
[23:52] | Make sure this order gets e-mailed out before we close tonight,okay? | 我们今晚关门前务必寄出订单 好吗? |
[23:56] | So you manage club kubrick here? | 是你负责打理Kubrick俱乐部吗? |
[23:58] | Marie and I own it. | 这店是我和Marie的 |
[23:59] | We added a little spice to the family business. | 我们为家族业务加了点情趣 |
[24:01] | Colin’s mother used to be a maid; my dad was a butler. | Colin的母亲以前是女佣 我爸以前是大管家 |
[24:04] | When did you buy her the necklace? | 那项链你什么时候买给她的? |
[24:06] | About five years ago,I think. | 我想是5年前吧 |
[24:08] | Where? | 哪儿买的? |
[24:09] | Some guy on the street sold it to me. | 从街上什么人手里买的 |
[24:11] | You remember what part of town? | 还记得是在哪里买的吗? |
[24:14] | Around union square,I think. | 大概在联合广场附近吧 |
[24:16] | I’d like to see it,please. | 我想看看这条项链 有劳了 |
[24:18] | Colin,could you help? | Colin 帮我摘一下 |
[24:21] | If I showed you a picture,you think you would recognize the guy who sold it to you? | 能从相片里认出是谁把项链卖给你的吗? |
[24:25] | It was a long time ago. | 那是很久之前的事了 |
[24:27] | Take a shot. | 试试看吧 |
[24:28] | Recognize him? | 认得他吗? |
[24:31] | Maybe. | 好像认识 |
[24:33] | Hair was a bit longer,I think. | 头发可能还再长些 |
[24:36] | Can’t be sure. | 我也不确定 |
[24:37] | We’d like to take this with us. | 我们要把这个带走 |
[24:39] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[24:40] | However we can help. | 只要我们能帮得上忙 |
[24:41] | Great. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[24:49] | Mac,I have a confession to make. | Mac 我要向你坦白 |
[24:52] | I was wrong about the worm and how it’s transferred. | 虫子和传输方式的事我错了 |
[24:54] | Turns out,they can be fully formed in water,but it would have to be from direct blood contact. | 它完全可以在水中成为成虫 但肯定得直接通过血液 |
[24:59] | So the worm could have come from the perp if he was injured. | 如果罪犯身上受伤 这虫子可能是他的 |
[25:02] | Right. | 对 |
[25:03] | It would have to be a pretty big cut,or maybe,like,a bloody nose. | 身上得割开个大口子 或是鼻子流血之类 |
[25:06] | Something that would cause him to bleed a lot. | 能让他流很多血的事 |
[25:09] | So I’m thinking that maybe the perp put the vic in the bathtub, | 我想也许罪犯把死者放进浴缸 |
[25:12] | and he was washing her,but he was stillg,leedin and that’s how the worm got into the water. | 清洗尸体 但他还在流血 幼虫就是这样落入水中 |
[25:18] | The trouble is,if our perp was the host,and he left no usable dna at the scene… | 问题是 如果罪犯是宿主 他在现场没留下什么有用的DNA |
[25:22] | we would need to match dna from a worm inside him to the dna from the worms you found in the bathtub. | 我们需要将他体内血吸虫的DNA 同浴缸里找到的血吸虫DNA进行比对 |
[25:28] | Right. | 对 |
[25:29] | Is there such a thing as a warrant for worms? | 有针对虫子的搜查令吗? |
[25:33] | Keep working on it. | 接着查 |
[25:40] | Mac,we found eleanor ravelle’s guitar. | Mac 找到Eleanor Ravelle的吉他了 |
[25:43] | Flack picked it up at a pawn shop. | Flack从一家当铺找到的 |
[25:45] | I processed it. | 我检查过了 |
[25:46] | And the honey and antiseptic found on the gui r is used in medicinal bandages. | 吉他上的蜂蜜和防腐剂 是用在医用绷带中的 |
[25:51] | So,same trace lindsay found on the lock that wasdicke at eleanor ravelle’s apartment? | 和Lindsay在Eleanor Ravelle 公寓门把手上找到的痕迹一样 |
[25:55] | I also found some epithelials,and the hits keep coming. | 我还找到了些上皮组织 找到了很多条匹配信息 |
[25:58] | Look who pawned the guitar. | 瞧瞧是谁当的吉他 |
[25:59] | We’re back to trey fager. | 又回到Trey Fager头上来了 |
[26:01] | We already know he’s an addict, | 我们早知道他是个瘾君子 |
[26:02] | so,I’m thinking,he was cooking up his own stuff,burned his fingers, | 我想他在烘烤吸服毒品时烫到了手 |
[26:05] | and he had the bandages on his hand when he picked the lock and stole the guitar. | 他握住门把手偷吉他时 手上贴着创可贴 |
[26:09] | And possibly killed eleanor ravelle. | 很可能是他杀了Eleanor Ravelle |
[26:27] | detective hendrix,come to keep me company? | Hendrix警探 来给我作伴吗? |
[26:29] | Trey fager,you’re under arrest. | Trey Fager 你现在被捕了 |
[26:31] | Okay,trey… | 好了 Trey… |
[26:35] | get out of the way! | 闪开! |
[26:36] | Move! Move! | 让让! 让让! |
[26:57] | get up! | 起来! |
[27:01] | You stupid idiot. | 你个傻瓜白痴 |
[27:03] | Is that redundant? | 这么说太累赘了吧? 这么说他可不累赘 |
[27:03] | Not with this guy,no. | 这么说太累赘了吧? 这么说他可不累赘 |
[27:05] | You got the wrong guy. | 你们抓错人了 |
[27:07] | You gonna make me cry? | 我都要哭了 |
[27:07] | Yeah,it’s a sad,sad story. | 是啊 真是个好悲的故事 |
[27:10] | I didn’t kill eleanor. | 我没杀Eleanor |
[27:12] | The other night,I needed some cash to get something to calm my nerves,so I… | 那天晚上 我要钱去买点货 我瘾犯了 所以我… |
[27:16] | I broke into her house and stole her guitar. | 我闯到她家里 偷了她的吉他 |
[27:18] | I swear to you,that’s all I did. | 我发誓 我就干了这些 |
[27:20] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没杀她 |
[27:21] | I didn’t kill her! | 我没杀她! |
[27:25] | I was a victim of the gramercy rapist,and it’s been in the news lately. | 我是Gramercy强奸犯的受害人 最近新闻上报道了 |
[27:29] | So,you remembered something? | 所以你还记得些情况? |
[27:33] | I never thought it had anything to do with what happened, | 我从没想过跟现在发生的事有关 |
[27:35] | but now I think it might,but I don’t know. | 但现在我想可能有关联 但我也不清楚 |
[27:39] | I called sheldon. | 我打电话给Sheldon |
[27:40] | He said I should come in and talk to you,but it’s probably nothing. | 他说我该来和你谈谈 但多半没什么帮助 |
[27:44] | Kara,no matter how small or insignificant, | Kara 不论是多小 多无关紧要的事 |
[27:47] | this could help us get the guy who hurt you and killed eleanor ravelle. | 都可能帮我们抓到那个伤害你 杀了Eleanor Ravelle的家伙 |
[27:52] | So,it’s okay. | 所以 没关系的 |
[27:54] | Just take it slow. | 你慢慢说 |
[27:59] | it’s something the guy did that nig after he made me wash myself. | 那晚他逼我洗澡后做的一件事 |
[28:05] | Um,he just kept watching me and… | 他一直盯着我看 然后… |
[28:11] | stroking my hair,and,you know,watching me,making sure that I got rid of all of him. | 抚摸我的头发 看着我 确信我身上彻底没有他的痕迹了 |
[28:17] | When he was satisfied,he walked into the other room and started going through my stuff. | 他满足后 走到另一间屋子里 开始翻我的东西 |
[28:22] | You could see him? | 你看的到他? |
[28:23] | Yeah,through the door. | 是 从门缝里看到的 |
[28:26] | Just started picking through my things. | 他就开始翻我的东西 |
[28:28] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[28:30] | There was a box in a drawer I had jewelry in. | 抽屉里有个放首饰的盒子 |
[28:36] | A couple weeks later,I went looking for a ring. | 几周后 我去找一枚戒指 |
[28:40] | you know,I,um… it wasn’t valuable, | 那个… 它不值什么钱 |
[28:42] | so I… I didn’t tell anyone. | 所以… 我也没告诉别人 |
[28:45] | I just thought… that I lost it,or-or misplaced it. | 我只是想… 我把它弄丢了 或是放到别的地方了 |
[28:59] | you think it goes away. | 你觉得这事儿过去了 |
[29:05] | you can train yourself to forget. | 你可以训练自己忘记这事 |
[29:10] | It still happened. | 可还是会想起的 |
[29:37] | You all ght? | 你没事吧? |
[29:38] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[29:46] | A few years after we broke up,kara told me about a ring. | 我俩分手几年后 Kara跟我说起这枚戒指 |
[29:53] | She had borrowed it from her grandmother a couple of days before the attack. | 她遇袭前几天刚从祖母那儿借来的 |
[29:58] | Said she kept it hidden in a drawer so I wouldn’t find it. | 说她把戒指藏在一个抽屉里 这样我就找不到了 |
[30:02] | She was waiting for you to propose. | 她在等你向她求婚 |
[30:05] | Yeah. I was so immersed in work,I wasn’t catching the hint. | 对 我一心扑在工作上 根本没悟出她的暗示 |
[30:10] | So,kara decided to make a dinner reservation for the two of us and then give me the ring. | Kara决定预定双人晚餐 然后把戒指给我 |
[30:19] | And you could take it from there. | 你可以在那儿拿走戒指 |
[30:22] | We never made that dinner. | 我们没去吃那顿晚餐 |
[30:25] | I knew you were the one. | 我知道你是我命中那个人 |
[30:27] | You knew I was,too. | 你知道我也是你的 |
[30:28] | You just didn’t realize it yet. | 你只是还没意识到 |
[30:30] | But I was ready,sheldon. | 但我准备好了 Sheldon |
[30:32] | Wanted to marry you. | 我想嫁给你 |
[30:33] | Had it all worked out. | 一切都想好了 |
[30:36] | I was going to propose,to her,stella,but after I finished my residency. | 我准备向她求婚的 Stella 但在我住院实习期结束后 |
[30:42] | She ver told you the ring was missing? | 她没跟你说过戒指不见了? |
[30:47] | I hate that this happened to her. | 我不愿看到她身上遭遇的事 |
[30:49] | It happened to both of you,hawkes. | 这是关乎你们两个人的事 Hawkes |
[30:52] | Maybe,but I wasn’t the one that moved out. | 也许吧 但搬出去的那个人不是我 |
[31:02] | So,I went through case files of rapes that occurred over the last eight years. | 我查了过去8年中发生的强奸案 |
[31:05] | I couldn’t find any reports of jewelry theft. | 没发现任何首饰被盗的记录 |
[31:09] | But see,I thinking that these past victims were like kara, | 但我想之前这些受害者都像Kara一样 |
[31:13] | and might not have realized that anything had been stolen. | 可能还没意识到有东西被偷了 |
[31:16] | The only way to know is to talk to the victims themselves. | 要弄清楚只有去跟受害人谈谈了 |
[31:19] | See who you can track down,what they have to say. | 看你能找到谁 她们是怎么说的 |
[31:21] | Also have flack check pawn shops. | 也让Flack去当铺查查 |
[31:23] | See if trey fager pawned anything between 1999 and 2001. | 看看Trey Fager在1999到2001年间 有没有当过东西 |
[31:27] | So,you think trey is our killer? | 这么说你觉得Trey是凶手? |
[31:30] | Well,fager’s our only connection between the victims then and now. | Fager是唯一同过去和现在的受害人 都有联系的人 |
[31:33] | They all took the subway,and the glass and guitar puts him in eleanor’s apartment. | 他们都搭地铁 玻璃碎片和吉他都证明 他去过Eleanor的公寓 |
[31:37] | Hey,guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[31:38] | Results back from codis found on the dna sample in the sweattain of eleanor ravelle’s blouse. | Eleanor Ravelle衬衫汗渍里的DNA样本 在CODIS系统里的检查结果出来了 |
[31:43] | No hits,but there was a match,the dna on the clasp of marie lowe’s necklace. | 没找到匹配的 但与Marie Lowe 项链搭扣上的DNA相吻合 |
[31:49] | Whose? | 是谁的? |
[31:49] | Colin clark. | |
[31:51] | That’s marie lowe’s fianc? | Marie Lowe的未婚夫? |
[31:53] | This could explain how eleanor ravelle’s blood got into the cuts on laurel downs’ hand. | 这就解释了Eleanor Ravelle的血 是如何到Laurel Downs手上伤口里 |
[31:58] | If colin is the perp,then he transferred eleanor’s blood onto the necklace. | 如果Colin是罪犯 他把Eleanor的血带到了项链上 |
[32:03] | When laurel grabbed for it… | 当Laurel去抓项链的时候… |
[32:05] | that’s mine! | 那是我的! |
[32:06] | She got eleanor’s dna in her hand. | 她手上就沾上了Eleanor的DNA |
[32:09] | These sweat stain results came from a low-level dna sample. | 这些汗渍中DNA样本的数量很低 |
[32:13] | It doesn’t meet fbi protocol. | 不符合FBI的规定 |
[32:16] | Who told you to run this,adam? | 谁让你验这个的 Adam? |
[32:18] | Sheldon,you knew the samp didn’t meet fbi protocol or this lab’s standards. | Sheldon 你知道样本不符合FBI的规定 和实验室的标准 |
[32:23] | It could give you a false lead. | 可能会造成误导 |
[32:24] | We could end up bringing in someone completely innocent. | 我们可能会牵扯进来无辜的人 |
[32:28] | These results are circumstantial at best. | 这些结果最多是间接证据 |
[32:30] | And then you go and have adam run the dna anyway? | 你就让Adam验DNA了? |
[32:33] | I removed you from this case because you’re personally connected to it. | 我要把你调离这个案子 因为你有太多个人因素牵扯在内 |
[32:37] | What were you thinking? | 你在想什么? |
[32:38] | Mac,colin clark was in possession of a rape victim’s necklace. | Mac,Colin Clark有条强奸受害人的项链 |
[32:43] | His dna on eleanor’s blouse proves he was near or on her body. | 他留在Eleanor裙上的DNA 证明他在尸体附近或接触过尸体 |
[32:47] | He could be our killer and the rapist from eight years ago. | 他可能就是8年前的强奸谋杀犯 |
[32:51] | I realize that the evidence is circumstantial,but couldn’t we still bring colin in? | 我明白是间接证据 但我们就不能传讯Colin吗? |
[32:57] | If we bring colin in based on the results | 如果我们只根据这个结果就传讯Colin |
[32:59] | and don’t have anything else to throw at him to get a confession, | 找不到其他证据让他招供 |
[33:02] | he could lawyer up,leave town. | 他就会找律师 离开城里 |
[33:05] | So,what do you want me to do? | 那么你想要我怎么做? |
[33:06] | Just ignore the fact that colin’s sweat is on a murder victim’s clothes? | 忽略Colin的汗渍出现在 受害人衣服上的事实? |
[33:10] | The reason we follow fbi dna protocol is to ensure an unquestionable conviction. | 我们遵守FBI的DNA规定是为了 确保定罪无可置疑 |
[33:15] | So we sit in here,waiting for that perfect scientific connection, | 那我们就坐这儿 等着完美的证据? |
[33:19] | while colin could be out there raping and killing another innocent victim. | 这会儿Colin可能在外面 又强奸杀害了无辜者 |
[33:22] | I don’t know about you,mac,but I can’t live with that. | 我不知道你怎么想 Mac 但我不能坐视不管 |
[33:30] | Mac… | |
[33:31] | look,don’t try to defend him. | 听着 别为他辩护 |
[33:34] | I’m not. | 不是 |
[33:35] | Hawkes should have followed proper protocol,but he stepped over the line | Hawkes应该遵守相关规定 但他之所以越界 |
[33:38] | because somebody he loved got hurt by this guy. | 是因为这家伙伤害了他所爱的人 |
[33:41] | Oh,come on,you know I know that. | 拜托 你知道我了解这点 |
[33:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:44] | Just,just… | 只是 只是… |
[33:45] | I want you to hold on .Second | 我希望你能体谅一下 |
[33:48] | you’ve got to realize that people can’t just turn off their emotions | 你知道当一些可怕的事情发生时 |
[33:51] | when something horrible happens. | 人们无法控制自己的情绪 |
[33:52] | That’s exactly why I pulled him off this case. | 所以我要把他调离这个案子 |
[34:26] | Hawkes. | |
[34:28] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么? |
[34:29] | I’m off this case. | 我被调离案子了 |
[34:30] | He’s not worth it. Come on. Take a walk. | 他不值得 来吧 一起走走 |
[34:34] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[34:38] | We have him. | 我们能抓住他 |
[34:39] | We have his dna. | 我们有他的DNA |
[34:43] | And what if we ran with that… | 如果我们采用那个证据… |
[34:46] | went in there and arrested colin right now? | 现在进去逮捕Colin? |
[34:48] | What’s going to happen when this case goes to court? | 那案子上了法庭会怎样? |
[34:50] | All the defense attorney would have to do is ask | 所有的辩护律师都会问 |
[34:52] | if your testing methods were in line with fbi protocol,”yes or no?” | 你们的检测方法是否符合FBI规定 “是 还是 不是?” |
[34:56] | Yes or no,sheldon? | 是 还是 不是 Sheldon? |
[34:59] | No. | 不是 |
[35:01] | I’d be compelled to answer no, | 我会被迫说出”不是”的答案 |
[35:04] | but that doesn’t change the fact that he killed eleanor ravelle and raped kara. | 但这不能改变他杀了Eleanor Ravelle 强奸了Kara的事实 |
[35:10] | What he did to her… | 他对她的所做… |
[35:13] | it broke me,okay? | 让我无法忍受 好吗? |
[35:15] | And I could fix the cuts and the bruises,but I couldn’t change what happened. | 伤口或许能平整和修复 但我不能改变已经发生过的事实 |
[35:18] | And I tried,mac. | 我试过了 Mac |
[35:20] | I tried. | 我试过了 |
[35:21] | I retraced her steps. | 我追溯她走过的路线 |
[35:23] | I looked up every guy that came near her. | 我调查每一个接近她的人 |
[35:25] | I-I wouldn’t even let h take a cab or a subway unless I was with her. | 我不在她身边时 甚至不让她坐出租车或地铁 |
[35:29] | You thought you were doing the right thing. | 你认为自己是在做对的事情 |
[35:30] | Wh-what? | 什-什么? |
[35:33] | Retribution? | 报应? |
[35:35] | Justice,obsession? | 正义 执念? |
[35:36] | What was I doing? | 我在做什么? |
[35:37] | What was I proving? | 我要证明什么? |
[35:38] | You were trying to handle the impossible. | 你在做无用功 |
[35:41] | No. | 不 |
[35:41] | I was trying to avoid it. | 我是想要避免悲剧发生 |
[35:45] | Kara needed me. | Kara需要我 |
[35:50] | She tried to reach out… | 她想伸手求助… |
[35:53] | and when she did… | 当她伸手的时候… |
[35:56] | I wasn’t there. | 我却不在身旁 |
[35:58] | No. | 不 |
[36:00] | I wasn’t there for her. | 我却不在她身旁 |
[36:02] | Sheldon,we’re gonna get this guy. | Sheldon 我们会抓住这家伙 |
[36:05] | We’re gonna find something else. | 我们要找到其他的证据 |
[36:20] | So,I had flack and angell canvass all the reported rape cases with the gramercy mo, | 我让Flack和Angell仔细研究了 所有符合Gramercy模式的强奸案 |
[36:26] | and seven other victims noticed a piece of jewelry missing after they were raped. | 有7个受害人在被强奸后注意到 有珠宝丢失 |
[36:30] | And this wasn’t in the case file? | 没有写进案卷? |
[36:32] | No,no,they didn’t realize it was missing until months later and never made the connection. | 没有 她们在几个月以后才发现 没想到与案子有关联 |
[36:36] | So they filed robbery reports. | 所以她们报了失窃 |
[36:38] | Two separate cases. | 两类不同的案子 |
[36:41] | Nothing was cross-referenced. | 没有相互比照 |
[36:42] | What do you have on colin? | Colin身上发现什么? |
[36:44] | Did a little background– colin was living in the gramercy neighborhood from ’99 to ’01. | 做了点背景调查–99到01年间 Colin都住在Gramercy社区 |
[36:48] | He was,uh,working as a manager at a bunch of clubs around town. | 他 是城里好几家夜店的经理 |
[36:51] | A couple of the employers said that he took the subway to and from work. | 好几个雇员说他乘地铁上下班 |
[36:54] | And after 2001? | 2001年以后呢? |
[36:56] | His mom passed away that year. | 他妈妈那年去世了 |
[36:57] | He inherited some cash. | 他继承了一笔钱 |
[36:59] | Him and marie moved to europe. | 和Marie去了欧洲 |
[37:01] | They moved back a year ago. | 一年前才回来 |
[37:03] | That explains the eight-year break between attacks. | 这解释了案件之间为何有8年间隔 |
[37:06] | I got something we can use in court. | 我发现了些能做出庭证物的东西 |
[37:07] | I was able to sequence the worm dna. | 我给幼虫的DNA排序 |
[37:09] | The exact genus and species is from brazil. | 种和属都是来自巴西 |
[37:12] | Now,this might be just a coincidence, | 现在 这可能就是一个巧合了 |
[37:14] | but colin clark was in brazil a month ago scouting locations for a new club. | 但是Colin Clark一个月前在巴西 为新夜店选址 |
[37:18] | The worms will put him at the scene of the crime of our victim in the tub. | 幼虫能证明他去过浴缸死者的案发现场 |
[37:21] | But without his blood,we can’t link him to the worms. | 但如果没他的血液 就不能把他和幼虫联系起来 |
[37:24] | But we can link colin to marie. | 但能把Colin和Marie联系起来 |
[37:27] | Find her. | 找到她 |
[37:33] | Colin loves me. | Colin爱我 |
[37:35] | Marie,colin terrorizes his victims. | Marie, Colin恐吓受害人 |
[37:39] | After he rapes them,he watches them bathe,and then he’d stay in their apartment. | 他强奸她们后 看着她们清洗 待在她们的公寓里 |
[37:44] | We’re about to get married,detective. | 我们要结婚了 警探 |
[37:46] | He would take a piece of their jewelry. | 他会拿走一件她们的珠宝 |
[37:48] | The vintage necklace,a pearl broach… | 古董项链 珍珠胸针… |
[37:52] | a leather bracelet. | 皮手链 |
[37:55] | Who did this belong to? | 这是谁的东西? |
[37:56] | A young musician. | 一个年轻的街头艺人 |
[37:58] | Her name was eleanor ravelle. | 她叫Eleanor Ravelle |
[38:00] | The girl I saw on the news. | 我在新闻上看到了这姑娘 |
[38:04] | Colin gave it to me yesterday. | Colin昨天给我的 |
[38:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:08] | He kept telling me to wait… | 他一直告诉我等等… |
[38:11] | one more year. | 再等一年 |
[38:12] | When things got going with the club. | 等夜店的经营步入正轨后 |
[38:16] | He’d marry me. | 他就会娶我 |
[38:24] | He gave me these for my birthday. | 他送给我的生日礼物 |
[38:30] | He gave all of this to me. | 这些都是他给我的 |
[38:35] | Marie? | |
[38:37] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[38:39] | Colin clark,you’re under arrest for the rape and murder of eleanor ravelle. | Colin Clark 你因强奸和谋杀 Eleanor Ravelle而被捕 |
[38:44] | What? | 什么? |
[38:44] | You gave me jewelry from women you raped? | 你给我的珠宝都来自你强奸过的女人? |
[38:48] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把手放到背后 |
[38:50] | Hey,look,I don’t know what she’s been telling you,marie,but… | 听着 我不知道她跟你说了什么 Marie 但是… |
[38:52] | I said put your hands behind your back. | 我说把手放到背后 |
[38:54] | This is crazy,but all right. | 这太疯狂了 好吧 |
[38:56] | All right. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[38:58] | You have a right to remain silent,you have… | 你有权保持沉默 你有… |
[39:00] | get off of me! | 放开我! |
[39:04] | Drop it! | 放下! |
[39:09] | don’t move. | 不许动 |
[39:22] | freeze! | 别动! |
[39:26] | you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[39:32] | This is bonasera. | 我是Bonasera |
[39:33] | I need backup. | 我需要支援 |
[39:35] | 4150 park ave. | 公园大道4150号 |
[39:36] | Penthouse suite. | 楼顶套房 |
[39:37] | And send a bus. | 派辆车来 |
[39:39] | You’ll never be able to pin those rapes on me. | 想把那些强奸案都扣我头上 门都没有 |
[39:44] | You’re dead wrong about that. | 你大错特错了 |
[39:52] | Laurel downs’s death was an accident. | Laurel Downs的死是个意外 |
[39:54] | Marie was just defending herself in that store. | Marie在商店里只是自卫 |
[39:57] | She had no idea that laurel wanted the necklace or that her fianc? | 她不知道Laurel想要项链 |
[40:00] | had just killed eleanor. | 也不知道她的未婚夫杀了Eleanor |
[40:01] | Two separate cases. | 两起独立的案子 |
[40:03] | An accident and a murder. | 一桩意外和一桩谋杀 |
[40:06] | Still,if laurel hadn’t seen that necklace on marie’s neck and followed her into the store, | 但如果Laurel没看见Marie戴的项链 并跟她进了商店 |
[40:10] | we may have never found our killer. | 我们就永远不会找到凶手 |
[40:13] | Sounds like fate to me. | 听起来像是冥冥中注定的 |
[40:16] | Hey,sid. | 嘿 Sid |
[40:16] | Hey. | 嘿 下班回家了? |
[40:17] | Calling it a day? | 嘿 下班回家了? |
[40:18] | That depends. | 看情况了 |
[40:19] | You two have any plans? | 你们俩有计划吗? |
[40:37] | milk and sugar. | 加奶加糖 |
[40:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:39] | Black. | 黑咖啡 |
[40:39] | Rough road,the life of a musi an. | 街头艺人的人生还真是曲折起伏 |
[40:42] | Oh,seats,please. | 哦 请坐 |
[40:44] | Yeah,it’s not bad when people take time to listen. | 有人坐下来欣赏也不赖 |
[40:47] | Well,you’re a musician,mac. | 你也会乐器 Mac |
[40:48] | You ever play your bass down here? | 你在这儿弹过你的贝斯不? |
[40:51] | Uh,no. | 没有 |
[40:53] | No,I never had the chance. | 没那个机会 |
[41:16] | great sid. | 好主意 Sid |