时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | ????????????? | Sandy以为肩膀上有三条杠 就很了不起 成大英雄了么 |
[00:08] | ???? | 我当新人的时候 还是他告诉我 巡逻路上 哪儿有好吃的点心店呢 |
[00:09] | ???????? | |
[00:12] | Now,?????? | 现在这混蛋胖子 让我值大夜班 |
[00:15] | Cause???? | 就为了好盯着我 |
[00:18] | ???? | 停下停下 |
[00:20] | ??? | 往后倒 那边有情况 |
[00:29] | Go | 上! |
[00:45] | ???? | 站住! 警察! |
[00:47] | ??? | 不许动! 快下来! |
[00:50] | ????? | 马上! |
[01:40] | Detective Taylor? | Taylor警探? |
[01:44] | – Ella McBride. – Of course. | – 我是Ella McBride – 我记得 |
[01:47] | Do you really think that you’ll find my father’s killer? | 你真觉得能找出 杀死我爸的凶手? |
[01:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:54] | You doing a little late-night shopping? | 你半夜来购物? |
[01:56] | I figured if I couldn’t sleep… | 我想反正睡不着… |
[01:58] | Might as well be productive. | 不如干脆找点事做 |
[02:03] | Cornflakes? | 玉米片? |
[02:05] | I thought cops were supposed to be adventurous. | 我以为警察 都很有冒险精神呢 |
[02:07] | We are. | 确实如此 |
[02:10] | Look. See? | 瞧见没? 我这儿有半加仑 还有两天就过期的牛奶 |
[02:10] | I got a half gallon of milk here that expires in two days. | |
[02:16] | So how are you? | – 最近好吗? – 不错 |
[02:17] | I’m good. | |
[02:21] | I went to see my mother yesterday. | 昨天去看我妈妈了 |
[02:25] | It was hard for both of us. | 我们俩都很难受 |
[02:27] | I’m sure it can’t be easy having your daughter visit you in prison. | 要女儿到监狱探视自己 感觉当然不会很轻松 – 你先吧 – 哦 不用 |
[02:31] | – Go ahead. – Oh, no. | |
[02:32] | You only have a few things. Go. | 你才买几样 你先 |
[02:35] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:39] | I did have a little bit of good news recently. | 我最近倒确实有点好消息 |
[02:41] | Yeah? | 是嘛 |
[02:42] | You know those cards that I collect | 你知道我收集的那些卡片 上面有人们坦白心事的? |
[02:44] | with people’s confessions? | |
[02:46] | It’s going to be a book. | 会集成一本书 |
[02:48] | I’m going to be published. | 我要出书了 |
[02:50] | – Congratulations. – Thanks. | – 恭喜啊 – 谢谢 |
[02:56] | You, uh… You want to have breakfast? | 你…想吃个早饭吗? |
[02:59] | My treat. | 我请客 |
[03:04] | I’m sorry. I.. I have to go. | 抱歉 我.. 我得走了 |
[03:07] | Of course. | 当然 |
[03:08] | It was nice to see you again. | 又见到你很高兴 |
[03:09] | Yeah. | 我也是 |
[03:21] | Hey, Mac. | 嘿 Mac |
[03:23] | What have you got? | 有何发现? |
[03:24] | Karma. His name’s Tony Clark. | 报应 死者叫Tony Clark |
[03:26] | He’s 27 years old. | 27岁 |
[03:28] | According to his business card, | 看他名片 |
[03:29] | he’s a buyer for a department store chain. | 是连锁商场的采购员 |
[03:32] | There was a lot of useful information in his wallet. | 他钱包里有用的信息很多 |
[03:34] | Unfortunately, I can’t say the same thing for his victim. | 不幸的是 他受害人的情况 就大不相同了 |
[03:37] | Got to love how crowded the city’s gotten. | 这城市人多到 叫你不得不爱 |
[03:39] | Can’t even dump a body in private anymore. | 连弃个尸都会被人撞见 |
[03:44] | No external signs of trauma. | 没有外伤 |
[03:47] | Extremities are clean. | 手很干净 |
[04:04] | You think it could be a rape-murder? | 你觉得可能是奸杀吗? |
[04:07] | No defensive wounds. | 没有防御性伤口 |
[04:10] | Nothing to indicate a sexual motive. | 没证据表明杀人动机 跟性有关 |
[04:15] | Internal bleeding. Let’s get her over to Sid. | 内出血 把她交给Sid吧 |
[04:19] | Check this out. | 瞧这个 |
[04:21] | Tony just got a text. | Tony刚收到条短信 |
[04:24] | “Is it done yet?” | “搞完没?” |
[04:26] | Looks like it’s just beginning. | 看来好戏刚开始呢 |
[04:43] | CSI NY S05 Ep11 | 犯罪现场调查 纽约篇 禁果 Forbidden Fruit |
[06:03] | Flack ran the plate. | Flack查了车牌 确认了女死者身份 |
[06:05] | Got an ID on our female vic. | |
[06:07] | Let me guess. Isabelle Vaughn. | 我猜猜 |
[06:10] | According to the prelim background, | 根据初步背景资料 这姑娘是设计界的明日之星 |
[06:11] | this kid was a rising star in the design world. | |
[06:14] | Handbags, accessories. | 设计皮包和配饰 一切都唾手可得 |
[06:15] | Had everything going for her. | |
[06:17] | – Except luck. – What about ours? | – 除了运气 – 那我们运气如何? |
[06:19] | All we got is a red stain on the carpet. | 只在地毯上找到 一块红色污渍 |
[06:21] | It looks fresh. | 看来刚弄上不久 |
[06:23] | Some sort of vegetation? | 像是某种植物 很可能从鞋底蹭上去的 |
[06:25] | Probably transfer from a shoe. | |
[06:26] | But the thing is, there’s no trace of it | 但问题是 死者和凶手身上 都没有发现相同物质 |
[06:28] | on our vic or our killer. | |
[06:30] | Where did it come from? | 那是从哪儿来的? |
[06:33] | Maybe it was another driver. | 或许还有个司机 |
[06:35] | Maybe it’s this person who sent the text message. | 或许就是发短信的那个人 |
[06:37] | I have Flack reaching out to the phone company for a name, | 我让Flack联系电话公司查名字了 |
[06:39] | but cops who caught Tony dumping the body said he was alone | 但抓到Tony弃尸的警察说 他当时是单独行动 |
[06:43] | when they caught him in the act. | |
[06:45] | There’s no blood. No sign of a struggle. | 没有血 也没挣扎的痕迹 |
[06:48] | it’s all clean, except for this. | 到处都很干净 除了这个 |
[06:52] | So, where’s our primary crime scene? | 那第一案发现场在哪儿呢? |
[07:44] | Hawkes, it’s Sid. | Hawkes 我是Sid |
[07:46] | no, I’m not done, | 不 还没完呢 |
[07:48] | but you may want to come down a little early. | 但你可能要早点下来 |
[07:54] | Is all that liquid coming from her stomach? | 这都是她胃里的液体? |
[07:56] | That is her stomach | 这就是她的胃 |
[07:57] | and her liver and her pancreas. | 肝脏 还有胰腺 |
[08:00] | Her organs were liquefied, | 她的内脏被液化了 而且她死后这么久 还在继续溶化 |
[08:01] | and continued melting well after her death. | |
[08:03] | Saponification? | 皂化作用? |
[08:05] | That’s my official COD. | 我认定的正式死因 |
[08:08] | That’s a strange way to kill someone. | 用这种办法杀人 可真够怪的 |
[08:10] | Oh, you want strange? Let’s talk stomach contents. | 你要怪的? 那谈谈他们的胃内容物吧 |
[08:12] | Both vics indulged in a rather curious buffet this evening. | 两名死者今晚都狂吃了顿 相当诡异的自助餐 |
[08:15] | Both? | 都吃了? |
[08:18] | So they had dinner together before Isabelle was killed? | 这么说 Isabelle被杀前 他们一起吃了晚饭? |
[08:21] | Oh, it would seem so. | 嗯 看来是这样 |
[08:22] | We have citrus peels, dandelions, raw onions, | 吃了桔子皮 蒲公英 生洋葱 |
[08:26] | vinegar, Tabasco, duck blood soup. | 醋 烟草 鸭血汤 |
[08:30] | But Isabelle had one other item that tony didn’t. | 但Isabelle吃了一样东西 Tony没吃 |
[08:33] | large amounts of sodium hydroxide. | 大量的氢氧化钠 |
[08:36] | Drain cleaner is the most common source. | 最常见来源 是下水道清洁剂 |
[08:39] | And in order to do this kind of damage, | 而要造成这种损害 |
[08:41] | she had to drink at least 18 ounces. | 她必须至少喝下18盎司 |
[08:44] | So this was no accidental ingestion? | 所以不是误食? |
[08:47] | Right. | 对 |
[08:48] | That’s the only manner of death I can’t rule out, | 那是我唯一能排除的方式 |
[08:51] | but there’s no evidence she was forced to drink it, either. | 但也没证据表明 她是被迫喝下的 |
[08:54] | You’re telling me that she drank a caustic, | 你是说 她自愿喝下 令人作呕的腐蚀性液体? |
[08:56] | foul-tasting liquid voluntarily? | |
[08:58] | Doesn’t make any sense, I know. | 我知道 听起来毫无道理 |
[09:00] | But, Sid, if this was suicide, | 可是 Sid 如果是自杀 |
[09:02] | then why was Tony dumping the body? | 那Tony为什么还要弃尸? |
[09:11] | Thought you’d want to see this first. | 觉得你会想先看看 |
[09:13] | Name’s Declan Rooney. 29 years old. | 死者叫Declan Rooney 29岁 |
[09:19] | Oh, yeah. Snapped neck. | 嗯 脖子给拧断 |
[09:23] | Fingers are broken. | 手指也折了 |
[09:27] | Similar MO used by the man | 跟3个月前 杀死”捕鼠人”的凶手 用的手法相似 |
[09:28] | who murdered the Rat Fisherman three months ago. | |
[09:31] | And tried to kill you. | 而且试图杀了你 |
[09:35] | Sebastian Diakos. | 可惜他来无影 去无踪 |
[09:37] | Only he’s in the wind. | |
[09:39] | Well, if Sid confirms that this is his handiwork, | 如果Sid确认这是他的杰作 那他就又重现江湖了 |
[09:41] | he just blew back. | |
[09:45] | Did you get anything off of those security cameras? | 那些监控录像上有发现吗? |
[09:47] | They’re fake. | 假的 |
[09:48] | Canal Street– poor man’s Madison Avenue. | 这是Canal街 穷人的麦迪逊大道 |
[09:51] | But as far as I can tell, | 但就我看来 似乎没丢什么东西 |
[09:52] | doesn’t look like anything else is missing. | |
[09:59] | Except for what might have been on here. | 除了可能曾经 摆在这儿的东西 |
[10:02] | Uh, elephant dung? Are you sure? | 恶~~大象粪? 你肯定? |
[10:05] | Yeah, they found it under Isabelle’s fingernails. | 嗯 他们在Isabelle 指甲下发现的 直接从Sid那儿来的 |
[10:07] | Came straight from Sid. | |
[10:08] | You know, you’ve been getting a lot of crappy case work lately. | 知道么 你最近真接了 不少倒霉案子呢 |
[10:10] | That’s cute. | 好笑吗 |
[10:11] | I mean, you know, something like that, you know, | 我是说 那种玩意儿 |
[10:13] | you don’t come in contact with every day. | 可不是你每天 都会接触到的 |
[10:15] | You find the connection, I’m buying you a beer. | 你找出其中关联 我请你喝啤酒 |
[10:17] | No. Beer’s on me. | 还是我请吧 你马上要花大钱呢 |
[10:18] | You got some big expenses coming up. | |
[10:20] | Oh, yeah? What? Diapers? Nah. | 是嘛? 买啥? 尿布? 不会 |
[10:22] | – How much diapers cost? – Come on. Forget diapers. | – 尿布才卖多少钱? – 拜托 别惦记尿布了 |
[10:25] | I’m talking big picture here. | 我说的是长远计划 |
[10:26] | The cost of raising a kid from birth to 18 is, like, 150 grand. | 把孩子从出生养到18岁 要花差不多 15万吧 |
[10:29] | And that’s not including college. | 还不包括上大学 |
[10:30] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[10:32] | my father used to remind me every day about it, you know. | 我爸以前每天都要提醒我 |
[10:35] | So I would just, you know, keep all the cash if I were you. | 所以我要是你 就会把钱都存起来 |
[10:39] | Ubut combing your income might be less painful. | 不过你们俩的收入加起来 可能情况会好很多 |
[10:42] | Thank you, Suze Orman. | 多谢 Suze Orman (美国第一理财大师) |
[10:43] | – Yeah. Hey, Lindsay. – Hey, Adam. | – 嘿 Lindsay – 嘿 Adam |
[10:45] | I’ll get back to you on the dung. | 便便有消息了 我会通知你 |
[10:46] | I thought you were searching Isabelle’s apartment. | 我以为你在搜查Isabelle的公寓 |
[10:48] | All clean. | 毫无痕迹 |
[10:50] | got to go to Tony’s house now. | 这下该去Tony家了 |
[10:51] | Hopefully, find the primary crime scene there. | 很有可能 那儿就是第一案发现场 |
[10:54] | – And how are we feeling? – Good. | – 你感觉如何? – 很好 |
[10:56] | I think I felt a kick this morning. | – 我觉得早上宝宝踢我了 – 真的? |
[10:58] | Really? | |
[10:58] | – Yeah. – Come here. | – 嗯 – 过来 |
[11:07] | They stopped. | 这会儿不动了 |
[11:09] | Next time it happens, you find me. | 下次再有胎动的时候 一定来找我 |
[11:23] | Tell me this isn’t one of your weird cravings. | 千万别告诉我 这是你奇怪的孕妇口味 |
[11:26] | Only for science. | 只为科学 |
[11:28] | You were looking for me? | – 你找我有事? – 我想给你吃点零食 |
[11:29] | I was hoping to offer you a little snack. | |
[11:32] | Well, let me guess. | 嗯 让我猜猜 这又是你 赫赫有名的案件重演? |
[11:33] | This is another one of your famous reconstructions. | |
[11:37] | Just put one of these berries in your mouth | 你只要放颗浆果在嘴里 再含上几秒 绕一圈 |
[11:39] | and swirl it around for a couple seconds. | |
[11:41] | Lindsay, I’m your boss. Not a guinea pig. | Lindsay 我是你上司 不是做实验的小白鼠 >_< |
[11:44] | Mac, I’m pregnant. Just humor me. | Mac 我怀孕了 迁就下行不 |
[11:52] | It’s called synsepalum dulcificum. | 这叫做甜山榄 |
[11:54] | It’s the vegetative trace that Danny found in Isabelle’s car. | Danny在Isabelle车里 发现的少量植物 就是这个 |
[11:58] | Now, when I tested it, | 通过测试 |
[11:59] | I was able to isolate an active glycoprotein molecule called miraculin. | 我分离出一种叫做 非洲奇果蛋白的活性糖蛋白分子 |
[12:04] | It’s the main component of this berry. | 是这种浆果的主要成分 |
[12:06] | It’s found in West Africa. | 果子产于西非 也叫做 神奇果 |
[12:07] | It’s also called the miracle fruit. | |
[12:09] | And what might that miracle be? | – 怎么个神奇法? – 它能改变你的味觉 |
[12:11] | It alters your taste buds. | |
[12:13] | It makes bitter foods taste sweet. | 让苦的东西尝起来很甜 |
[12:16] | how long are my taste buds going to be altered? | 我的味觉会改变多久? |
[12:18] | For the rest of your life. | 一辈子 |
[12:21] | No, I’m kidding. Just for a few hours. | 不会的 我开玩笑呢 几小时而已 |
[12:24] | So, | 所以你不如干脆享受一下 |
[12:25] | you might as well enjoy it. | |
[12:27] | Go ahead. Try this onion. | 来吧 尝尝这个洋葱 |
[12:36] | That’s good. That’s really good. | 好吃啊 真的很好吃 |
[12:39] | This explains the strange stomach contents in our victims’ bodies. | 这就解释了死者胃里 为什么有那些奇怪的东西 |
[12:45] | Well, it also explains | 嗯 也就解释了 |
[12:47] | how Isabelle could have ingested a caustic substance without really tasting it. | Isabelle怎么会喝下腐蚀性液体 却丝毫没尝出味道不对 |
[12:51] | So it confirms that she was murdered. | 这就证实了她是被人谋杀 |
[12:53] | We still have no idea why. | 我们还是不知道原因 |
[12:55] | And who’s the accomplice who sent the text message? | 还有发来短信的共犯是谁? |
[13:04] | Head cheese, mouse brains, | 猪头肉冻 鼠脑 猪蹄 |
[13:07] | pigs’ feet. | |
[13:10] | Our boy Tony throws one hell of a party. | Tony这小子开的什么鬼聚会啊 |
[13:13] | I think I just found our appetizer. | 看来找到开胃菜了 |
[13:17] | miracle fruit. | 神奇果 |
[13:18] | This is wrong. This is so wrong! | 不正常 太不正常了! |
[13:22] | Cod liver oil? | 鳕鱼肝油? 这到底是什么变态聚会? |
[13:23] | What the heck kind of sick party was this? | |
[13:27] | All this strange food is consistent | 这些奇怪的食物都跟Sid 在Tony和Isabelle胃里发现的相符 |
[13:28] | with what Sid found in Tony and Isabelle’s stomachs. | |
[13:30] | And all made edible by this miracle fruit. | 都因为神奇果 而不再难以下咽了 |
[13:34] | Flack. Yeah? | 我是Flack 哦? 把她带到警局 我这就回去 |
[13:38] | Pick her up. I’m on my way. | |
[13:40] | Phone company gave us the name of the woman | 电话公司查到了 给Tony发短信那女人的名字 |
[13:41] | who sent Tony that text message. | |
[13:43] | Name’s Quinci Feeney. My guys are picking her up now. | 叫Quinci Feeney 我手下马上带她回警局 |
[13:46] | – I’ll be in touch. – All right. | – 保持联系 – 好的 |
[13:54] | Last night you sent a text message | 昨晚你给男友Tony Clark 发了短信 问他搞完没有 |
[13:56] | to your boyfriend Tony Clark asking if it was done. | |
[14:01] | You were referring to the body dump, weren’t you? | 指的是弃尸 对吗? |
[14:03] | Ms. Feeney, | Feeney小姐 |
[14:04] | right now I got you on conspiracy to dispose of a dead body. | 我现在能告你 共谋非法弃置尸体 |
[14:07] | But if you don’t start answering our questions, | 但假如你再不开口回答 |
[14:09] | I will find a way to connect you to Isabelle Vaughn’s murder. | 我会想法子把你 跟Isabelle Vaughn的谋杀案联上 |
[14:12] | I idolized Isabelle, but I barely knew her. | 我很崇拜Isabelle 但跟她基本不认识 |
[14:15] | She was Tony’s friend. | 她是Tony的朋友 |
[14:17] | – Then why’d he kill her? – He didn’t. | – 那他干嘛杀她? – 他没有 |
[14:18] | When he found her, she was already dead. | 他发现的时候 她已经死了 |
[14:22] | Sorry, everybody, party’s over. | 抱歉 各位 聚会到此结束 |
[14:24] | Seriously, guys, I’m not messing around. | 真的 伙计们 我不是开玩笑 我要你们全都离开 |
[14:25] | I need you all to leave. | |
[14:27] | – What’s going on? – Come with me. | – 怎么回事? – 跟我来 |
[14:33] | We had no idea what happened. | 我们完全不知道怎么回事 |
[14:35] | We thought maybe it was some sort of allergic reaction. | 以为大概是某种过敏反应 |
[14:37] | – Allergic reaction? – An accident. | – 过敏反应? – 是意外 |
[14:39] | Then why didn’t you call the cops? | – 那为什么不报警? – Tony害怕 |
[14:40] | Tony was scared. | |
[14:41] | Isabelle Vaughn was dead in his apartment. | 死在他的公寓 |
[14:45] | And in Tony’s business, image is everything. | 干Tony这行的 形象就是一切 |
[14:48] | He said the scandal would ruin him. | 他说这丑闻会毁了他 |
[14:51] | These the same clothes you were wearing at the party last night? | 你昨晚聚会上 就穿的这身衣服? |
[14:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:54] | I want to see your boots. | 我要看看你的靴子 |
[14:59] | My boots? | 我的靴子? |
[15:00] | Yeah. Put ’em on the table. | 对 脱下来放在桌上 |
[15:34] | You helped move the body, didn’t you? | 你帮忙一起搬动的尸体 对吗? |
[15:38] | See this? | 瞧见没? |
[15:42] | We found similar trace in Isabelle’s car. | 我们在Isabelle的车里 发现了相似的物质 |
[15:50] | Tony asked me to help him carry Isabelle to her car. | Tony叫我帮他 把Isabelle抬到她车里 |
[16:00] | What are you doing? | – 你要干嘛? – 宝贝 你醉了 不能开车 |
[16:01] | Baby, you’re too drunk to drive. | |
[16:02] | No, I’m good. | 不 我没事 |
[16:03] | Tony insisted on doing it himself. | Tony坚持要一个人去 |
[16:05] | Well, how chivalrous of him. | 他还真有骑士风度 |
[16:07] | The plan was for Tony to get rid of the body | 按计划 Tony把尸体丢掉 |
[16:09] | and then meet me in Long Island city so we could dump her car. | 再跟我在长岛碰头 把她的车丢掉 |
[16:13] | Then I’d drive us back to the city in my car. | 然后我开车带我们俩回城里 |
[16:19] | Tony never showed up. | Tony再没出现 |
[16:21] | I guess that’s what happens | 我猜既然你们决定 把别人像垃圾一样丢掉 这样也是活该 |
[16:22] | when you decide to treat a human being like a piece of trash. | |
[16:27] | Fate catches up. | 老天给的报应 |
[16:50] | Doc, I got a blood trail. | 医生 有条血迹 |
[17:02] | All right, this is where it all went down. | 嗯 她就在这儿倒下的 |
[17:19] | No signs of struggle. | 没有挣扎的迹象 |
[17:22] | Boom! Drain cleaner. | 啊哈! 下水道清洁剂 |
[17:25] | It’s half empty. | 空了一半 |
[17:27] | Contains bleach. | 含漂白剂 氢氧化钠的 另一种主要成分 |
[17:28] | The other main ingredient is sodium hydroxide. | |
[17:31] | Could be our murder weapon. | 可能就是凶器 |
[17:32] | All right, so everyone’s at the party, | 大家都在聚会上 磕了浆果爽得不行 |
[17:33] | riding high on this berry buzz, | |
[17:35] | eating and drinking different concoctions. | 搞出各种混合物 吃吃喝喝 |
[17:38] | Tony uses the opportunity to spike Isabelle’s drink. | Tony利用这机会 往Isabelle的饮料里下药 |
[17:42] | No wonder she never saw it coming. | 难怪她毫无知觉 |
[17:59] | Ella. | |
[18:02] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | – 抱歉让你久等了 – 谢谢你肯见我 |
[18:03] | Thank you for seeing me. | |
[18:04] | You said it was urgent. What can I do for you? | 你说事情紧急 我有什么能帮到你的? |
[18:07] | Okay. This may sound really out there, | 好吧 这可能听起来很荒谬 |
[18:09] | and I talked myself out of coming at least five times. | 我至少劝了自己5次别来 |
[18:12] | But I figured if it could help solve a murder, | 但我觉得如果能有助于 侦破一起谋杀 |
[18:14] | it was better for me to risk | 宁愿自己出点丑 也好过保持沉默 |
[18:16] | making a fool of myself than staying quiet. | |
[18:18] | If what can help? What murder? | 怎么帮忙? 什么谋杀案? |
[18:20] | Isabelle Vaughn. | Isabelle Vaughn的 因特网上到处都是 |
[18:22] | It’s all over the Internet. | |
[18:23] | Her bags are on every must-have list. | 她设计的包 所有人都不买不行 |
[18:25] | And you think you have some information connected to her murder? | 你觉得你有关于她被杀的信息? |
[18:31] | This was sent to me a few months ago. | 这是我几个月前收到的 |
[18:35] | See? These letters… The “V” and the “I,” | 瞧 这些字母… “V”和”I” |
[18:38] | and this flower– that’s her signature logo. | 还有这朵花 都是她的签名商标 |
[18:41] | And the bright colors– she uses them on every purse. | 而明亮的颜色 是她每个钱包上都会用的 |
[18:44] | It’s like the Isabelle Vaughn “thing.” | 是Isabelle Vaughn的风格 |
[18:46] | So I figured whoever made this card had to be talking about her. | 所以我觉得做这张卡的人 肯定是在说她 |
[18:57] | “I want her dead.” | “我要她死!” |
[19:22] | Hey, everybody, Isabelle Vaughn here. | 大家好 我是Isabelle Vaughn |
[19:25] | So Isabelle was your business partner? | Isabelle是你的公司合伙人? |
[19:27] | That’s right. | 对 |
[19:28] | Well, according to her lawyer, | 据她的律师说 她正要告你赔偿3千万 |
[19:30] | she was suing you for $30 million, | |
[19:31] | plus the dissolving of your partnership, | 外加解除合伙关系 那你将来可要损失快10倍收益了 |
[19:34] | which would have cost you nearly ten times that in future revenue. | |
[19:36] | She was never going to win that frivolous lawsuit. | 她永远赢不了 那场无关痛痒的官司 |
[19:39] | Isabelle Vaughn worked for me. | Isabelle Vaughn为我打工 查查她的合同 商标归我所有 |
[19:41] | Check her contract. I own the label. | |
[19:43] | Her lawyer said she was a victim of an unfair deal with you. | 律师说她是不平等交易的受害者 |
[19:46] | They always say that when it comes time to renegotiate. | 每到要续约的时候 他们总这么说 |
[19:48] | Yeah, but Isabelle wasn’t looking to renegotiate. | 是啊 但Isabelle没想续约 |
[19:51] | She was looking to set up shop without you. | 她打算另立门户 |
[19:53] | So says that bald, opportunistic midget lawyer of hers. | 是她那个又矮又秃的 机会主义律师说的吧 |
[19:57] | That man would have said anything to get me to cave. | 为了要我让步 他什么都说得出口 |
[20:00] | Detectives, I came here eight years ago | 两位警探 8年前 我两手空空从泰国来到这里 |
[20:02] | from Thailand with nothing. | |
[20:03] | Today, I’m one of the biggest women’s accessory manufacturers in the country. | 如今 我是全国最大的 女性配饰制造商之一 |
[20:07] | If you think someone like Isabelle Vaughn | 你要是觉得Isabelle Vaughn 这样的人能威胁到我 就错了 |
[20:09] | posed a threat to me, you’re wrong. | |
[20:12] | Look, detectives, | 两位警探 假如你们 对这行稍有了解 |
[20:13] | if you knew anything about this business, | |
[20:15] | you’d know that I made Isabelle. | 就会知道 是我造就了Isabelle |
[20:17] | I mean, she was sewing bags out of her dorm room | 我发现她的时候 她还在宿舍里缝包卖呢 |
[20:19] | when I found her. | |
[20:21] | But what happened between us was just business. | 但我们之间发生的 只是生意上的纠纷 |
[20:23] | I moved on. | 我抛诸脑后了 |
[20:24] | Yeah, you moved on, but the lawsuit didn’t. | 是啊 你抛诸脑后了 官司可没有 而且还会缠着你 |
[20:26] | And it wasn’t going away. | |
[20:28] | What’s your point? | – 你的意思是? – 我想得出你有多恨Isabelle |
[20:29] | My point is I imagined you hated Isabelle. | |
[20:32] | Probably wished she were dead. | 很可能恨不能她死掉 |
[20:34] | Generally, wishing and acting are two separate things. | 一般说来 愿望与行动 是两回事 |
[20:37] | Not always. | 也不尽然 |
[20:40] | Look familiar? | 眼熟吗? |
[20:44] | This looks like one of Isabelle’s designs. | 看着像Isabelle的设计 |
[20:45] | This card was made with materials exclusive to your company. | 卡片是用你们公司的 专用材料做的 |
[20:50] | Where did you get this? | – 你们从哪儿弄到的? – 有人匿名寄来的 |
[20:51] | It was sent through the mail anonymously. | |
[20:54] | How are you with arts and crafts? | – 你做手工劳工怎么样? – 抱歉 我完全不知道 |
[20:56] | I’m sorry. | |
[20:57] | I have no idea who made it or sent it. | 是谁做的 或谁寄的 |
[21:05] | What’s up, Doc? | 怎么样 医生? |
[21:06] | I tested everything at the party | 我把聚会上所有有可能用来 往Isabelle杯子里投毒的东西都查过了 |
[21:08] | that could have been used to deliver the poison to Isabelle’s glass. | |
[21:10] | They all came back with a pH between three and five. | PH值都在3到5之间 |
[21:14] | Just too acidic to be sodium hydroxide. | 酸值太高 不可能是氢氧化钠 |
[21:15] | Yeah, nothing was close until I tested this. | 对 我查到这个的时候 才有了发现 |
[21:20] | – PH14. – Nice. | – 很好 |
[21:23] | So the sodium hydroxide was put in the blender. | 所以 氢氧化钠是在搅拌器里的 |
[21:25] | Yeah, and poured from there directly into Isabelle’s glass. | 对 而且是从这里直接倒进Isabelle杯中的 |
[21:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:31] | – You get prints? – Nothing usable. | – 取到指纹了么? – 没有能用的 |
[21:33] | But there’s still plenty of trace. | 不过还有不少微量物质可以查 |
[21:35] | I’m trying to separate all the compounds. | 我正在把各种化合物分离出来 |
[21:37] | If I can isolate every ingredient that’s inside this blender, | 如果我能把这里面的元素都分离开 |
[21:40] | maybe it’ll give us something to help identify the killer. | 或许对于确定死者身份有些帮助 |
[21:44] | That is, unless you’ve got something better. | 除非 你有更好的办法 |
[21:46] | Nah, sodium hydroxide in Isabelle’s system came back pure. | 没有 Isabelle身体里的氢氧化钠是纯的 |
[21:49] | Pure. | 纯的 |
[21:51] | So, the drain cleaner | 那在Tony公寓找到的清洁剂就不是凶器了 |
[21:52] | we found in Tony’s apartment isn’t our murder weapon. | |
[21:55] | No, if it was, Isabelle would have bleach | 不是 如果是的话Isabelle身体里 |
[21:57] | in her system, but she didn’t. | 应该还有漂白剂 但没有 |
[21:59] | Pure sodium hydroxide is a laboratory chemical. | 纯氢氧化钠是实验室里才会用的化学制剂 |
[22:02] | It’s not exactly a typical household product. | 不算是家用的产品 |
[22:04] | That’s true, so we need to figure out | 是的 所以我们要查查看 |
[22:06] | which one of Tony’s guests would have that kind of access. | Tony请来的哪位客人 能接触到这种东西 |
[22:11] | You don’t see this method of murder very often. | 这种杀人方式可不常见 |
[22:14] | It required a certain skill set. | 需要一定的专业技术 |
[22:16] | Right. | 对 同杀掉”捕鼠人”Wolford Bessie一样的专业技术 |
[22:17] | Same skill set it took to kill Wolford Bessie, | 对 同杀掉”捕鼠人”Wolford Bessie一样的专业技术 |
[22:19] | the rat fisherman. | |
[22:21] | Both Bessie’s and Rooney’s necks were snapped from left to right, | Bessie和Rooney的颈部 都是从左向右折断的 |
[22:25] | and both have similar spiral fractures on the anterior arch of the C-1 vertebra. | 在C-1椎骨的前弓处 都有同样的螺旋状断裂 |
[22:30] | The signature is special ops. | 像是特种兵的手法 |
[22:32] | Close contact, silent kill. | 先接近 再下杀手 |
[22:34] | Green Berets, Russian Spetsnaz, Mossad. | 美国的绿色贝雷帽 俄罗斯的特种兵 以色列的莫萨德 |
[22:38] | There’s at least a half dozen forces | 凶手能够接受到此类训练的地方 有十几个可能 |
[22:39] | that could have trained our killer. | |
[22:40] | Sebastian Diakos did this, Mac. | 是Sebastian Diakos干的 Mac |
[22:42] | I mean, there are too many similarities for it to be a coincidence. | 相似点太多了 不可能是巧合 |
[22:44] | The only thing that connects the two is COD. | 唯一的相同点是死因 |
[22:47] | What about motive? | 动机是什么? |
[22:47] | The Greek Embassy introduced Diakos to me as an antiquities expert | 希腊大使馆把Diakos介绍给我的时候 说是位古董专家 |
[22:51] | who specializes in ancient Greek artifacts. | 专修古希腊文物 |
[22:54] | Now, our first vic, Wolford Bessie, | 那 第一位死者 Wolford Bessie |
[22:55] | was killed over an antique coin that turned out to be priceless. | 是因为一枚价值连城的古币被害的 |
[22:59] | Rooney here owned a pawn shop. | 这位Rooney呢 自己开着一家典当行 |
[23:01] | My guess is he got his hands on something Diakos wanted. | 我估计是因为他手里有Diakos想要的东西 |
[23:03] | I’m afraid I don’t have much to steer you in a direction. | 我恐怕没法提供太多的线索 |
[23:06] | This was kept pretty clean. | 这个很干净 |
[23:08] | Tweezed this splinter from the vic’s arm. | 只从死者的胳膊上找到了一片碎屑 |
[23:11] | Looks metallic. | 像是金属的 |
[23:13] | It’s all I got. | 只有这么一个发现 |
[23:14] | Hopefully, it’s all we’ll need. | 希望这一个就够了 |
[23:22] | Stella. | |
[23:23] | I’m fine, Mac. I just want to get this guy. | 我没事 Mac 我只是想抓到这个人 |
[23:25] | We all do. | 我们都想 |
[23:56] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[23:57] | Take a look at this. | 看这个 |
[24:00] | Looks like the coin we took off the rat fisherman. | 和”捕鼠人”的那枚硬币很像啊 |
[24:02] | Yeah, it does; | 确实是 |
[24:03] | found this display felt at a crime scene this morning. | 今早在犯罪现场 找到的一个毛毡样本 |
[24:05] | Performed a surface mapping for trace metals, | 做了一个金属物的表侧标测 |
[24:08] | and this image popped up. | 显形的结果就是这个 |
[24:10] | Oh, they’re identical. | 哦 一模一样 |
[24:12] | King Philip II. 352 BC. | 菲利普二世 352 BC |
[24:16] | Sid tweezed a metallic splinter from my vic’s arm. | Sid从死者的胳膊上找到了一块金属碎片 |
[24:19] | Turns out it had the same composition as the metal used | 其成份与包裹第一枚硬币上的金属物相同 |
[24:21] | to cover the first coin that we found. | |
[24:23] | Okay, so we got a second coin, | Ok 那这是第二枚 |
[24:25] | somehow smuggled from Greece to the streets of New York. | 从希腊走私到纽约的硬币 |
[24:28] | Diakos gets wind of it, steals it and hands us another body. | Diakos听说了 偷走了硬币 给咱们留下了一具尸体 |
[24:32] | Yeah, I’m thinking we haven’t seen the last of these coins. | 对 我认为硬币不止这两枚 |
[24:34] | – You think there’s more? – Yeah… | – 你觉得还有? – 对… |
[24:37] | and Sebastian Diakos isn’t gonna stop until he gets them all. | 而Sebastian Diakos不拿到全部 恐怕是不会收手的 |
[24:49] | A lot of landlords still use these tokens | 有许多房主在洗衣房里还在用这种代币 |
[24:50] | in their laundry rooms. | |
[24:52] | Not quite as creative as your past work. | 和你以前的工作相比 创意可大打折扣啊 |
[24:54] | I want creative, I’ll do a paint-by-numbers. | 我要是想要创意 去玩玩”填格画图”就行了 |
[24:55] | I want to avoid eating maggot-infested prison slop, | 我可不打算再吃那难吃的牢饭 |
[24:57] | I’ll do this. | 还是做这个吧 |
[24:58] | Stan, I had Detective Angell set up this introduction. | Stan 是我要求Angell警探介绍我们认识的 |
[25:01] | I was hoping you would help me with a police investigation. | 我希望你能协助调查 |
[25:05] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[25:06] | It’s an ancient Greek coin. | 是一枚古希腊硬币 |
[25:07] | It dates back to King Philip II. | 是菲利普二世的东西 |
[25:09] | I need 20 copies. | 我需要20件仿品 |
[25:11] | You got to be kidding me. | 你耍我吧 |
[25:12] | You’re asking me to do the exact thing | 我上次就是因为这个被抓进去的 你还要我做? |
[25:14] | that you people locked me up for in the first place? | |
[25:16] | What is this, some kind of entrapment? | 你们干什么? 陷害我? |
[25:18] | Stan… Stan, wait. | Stan…Stan 等等 |
[25:20] | Look, this is not a setup. | 这并不是陷害你 |
[25:23] | We are here because innocent people are getting killed. | 我们来找你 是因为无辜的人丧了命 |
[25:25] | You’ll be helping us solve a murder case. | 你是在帮我们破案 |
[25:27] | Nobody’s gonna arrest you for that. | 不会有人因为这个抓你的 |
[25:28] | And what’sn it for me? | 那我有什么好处? |
[25:29] | You’ve got a brother up at Five Points Prison. | 你有个兄弟被关在Five Points监狱 |
[25:31] | Quite a ride on the thruway. | 去一趟老远了 |
[25:33] | What do you say I move him downstate? | 我要是能让他转到南州监狱去如何? |
[25:35] | – You can do that? – I can move Christmas. | – 你能转么? – 圣诞节就能办好 |
[25:37] | – I like this girl. – So, we have a deal? | – 我喜欢这姑娘 – 那 就说定了? |
[25:39] | After my brother’s moved, | 先给我兄弟办完转院 我再给你硬币 |
[25:40] | you’ll get your coins and not before. | |
[25:42] | And I want something in writing. | 我还要书面的字据 |
[25:44] | Done. | 行 |
[26:05] | Oh… hey, boss. | 哦…嘿 头儿 |
[26:07] | That’s a $200,000 piece of equipment. | 那设备可20多万呢 |
[26:09] | Any particular reason you’re taking it apart? | 你有啥特别的原因需要把它肢解了么? |
[26:12] | Well, it needed to be recalibrated. | 需要重新调校 |
[26:14] | I was running elimination DNA from the party guests, | 我在比对聚会客人的DNA |
[26:17] | and then… no results, nothing. | 可…什么结果都没有 |
[26:20] | You sure it’s the machine and not the quality of the reference sample? | 你确定是机器的问题 不是采集到的样本的数量问题? |
[26:23] | We have several swabs from this specific subject, | 这件物品我们采了好几份样本 |
[26:25] | and none of them are producing any results. | 可一个显示出结果的都没有 |
[26:27] | – Whose is it? – Marina Melton. | – 是谁的? |
[26:29] | She’s Isabelle Vaughn’s ex-business partner. | Isabelle Vaughn的前合伙人 |
[26:31] | I took those reference samples myself. | 这份参考样本是我自己采的 |
[26:33] | – They should be fine. – Well, if that’s the case, | – 应该不会有问题 – 如果是这样的话 |
[26:35] | then either the genetic analyzer is the problem | 那要么是这个基因分析仪出了问题 |
[26:37] | or we just discovered the first human being without any DNA. | 要么就是我们发现了 世界上第一个没有DNA的人类 |
[26:41] | Fix the machine. | 修机器吧 |
[26:52] | What’s up? | 什么事? |
[26:54] | That bag of dirt that Hawkes found at Tony’s apartment… | Hawkes在Tony的公寓里找到的那一袋土… |
[26:57] | turned out to be elephant feces, | 其实是大象的粪便 |
[26:59] | consistent to what Sid found under Isabelle’s nails. | 和Sid在Isabelle指甲下发现的东西一样 |
[27:04] | So, that’s how she came in contact with it. | 她就是这样接触到的 |
[27:06] | Somebody brought it to Tony’s party. | 是某人把这东西带到了Tony的聚会上 |
[27:07] | Maybe our killer. | 或许是凶手 |
[27:08] | Fortunately, I was able to identify the vegetation in it. | 幸运的是 我辨识出了其中的各类植物 |
[27:11] | That’s because 50% of what elephants eat isn’t digested. | 那是因为大象吃下去的东西中 有50%被排出体外时都还没消化呢 |
[27:15] | You like that? It’sAnimal Planet. | 可以吧? <动物星球>上讲的 |
[27:17] | Right. | 嗯 |
[27:18] | So, after identifying multiple berries, | 在辨识出了各种浆果 树叶和花后… |
[27:20] | leaves and flowers… | |
[27:22] | Here, take a look. | 看下这个 |
[27:23] | I’m good, buddy. | 还是算了 伙计 |
[27:24] | I reached out to all the zoos in the tristate area | 我联系了三州的各大动物园 |
[27:27] | and was able to match the vegetation to the Manhattan Zoo. | 结果是这些东西与曼哈顿动物园的吻合 |
[27:30] | What, one of the zookeepers were at Tony’s party? | 怎么? 有个动物园管理员去过Tony的聚会? |
[27:33] | No, but they do sell elephant dung to a guy named Colby Fisher, | 没有 不过他们倒是把 大象粪卖给过一个叫Colby Fisher的人 |
[27:37] | and according to the zoo, | 动物园的人说 他是用来做再生纸的 |
[27:39] | he makes recycled paper out of it. | |
[27:40] | And our man was on Tony Clark’s guest list last night. | 这个名字也在 昨晚Tony Clark的聚会客人名单上 |
[27:44] | High five. | 来击个掌吧 |
[27:45] | You left me hanging. | 你就这么把我晾这儿了… |
[27:54] | I meant it as a joke. | 我是开玩笑的 |
[27:55] | I thought it would be funny. | 我觉得会很好玩 |
[27:56] | Tricking Isabelle into eating elephant crap– it’s hilarious. | 骗Isabelle吃大象屎–太狠了 |
[27:59] | Why did you pick her? | 为什么跟她过不去? |
[28:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 她是我在派队上瞧见的第一个人 |
[28:02] | She was the first person I saw at the party. | 我不知道 她是我在派队上瞧见的第一个人 |
[28:04] | It was a dumb move. I get it. | 这恶作剧很挫 我明白的 |
[28:06] | I just wanted to see if those ridiculous berries worked. | 我就是想知道那些莫名其妙的浆果 是不是真有说的那么好效果 |
[28:10] | – What is it? – Just try it. | – 这是什么? – 试试呗 |
[28:14] | Oh, Colby, you’re such a jerk. | 哦 Colby 你真是个混蛋 |
[28:18] | Did you play any other pranks on her? | 你还对她做别的恶作剧了么? |
[28:20] | Come on, Colby, after the Dumbo pie, | 说吧 Colby 请她吃完了”黄金派” |
[28:22] | what did you offer her to drink? | 你请她喝什么了没有? |
[28:23] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[28:25] | You got to understand, I would never have hurt Isabelle. | 你们要明白 我是不会伤害Isabelle的 |
[28:27] | Make us understand. | 你得说明我们明白 |
[28:28] | Isabelle and I were really tight. | Isabelle和我很熟的 |
[28:29] | We… we even hooked up a couple times. | 我们…我们甚至还睡过几次 |
[28:32] | – How did that end? – It was no big deal. | – 结局如何? – 不当真的 |
[28:35] | It was casual sex. | 就是玩玩 |
[28:36] | Neither of us wanted anything long-term. | 我们都不想维持所谓长时间恋情 |
[28:38] | You two run in the same circles? | 你俩交往的圈子一样么? |
[28:40] | I used to make the hang tags for Isabelle’s bags. | 我曾经帮Isabelle的包做过吊牌 |
[28:42] | She wanted them made out of recycled paper. | 她当时想用再生纸做 |
[28:44] | – You don’t make them anymore? – No. | – 现在不做了? – 不做了 |
[28:47] | A couple months ago, she…she decided… | 几个月前 她…她决定… |
[28:50] | she decided to go with another company. | 她决定换另外一家公司做 |
[28:53] | That must have pissed you off. | 你肯定很生气 |
[28:54] | Nobody likes losing business. | 没人喜欢失去合同 |
[28:56] | Where is he going? | 他去哪儿? |
[28:58] | What are you doing with sodium hydroxide? | 你的这些氢氧化钠是做什么用的? |
[29:01] | We use it to bleach our product. | 用来漂白产品 |
[29:03] | Is that a problem? | 有问题么? |
[29:04] | If it turns out to be the same sodium hydroxide used | 如果这和杀死Isabelle Vaughn的 |
[29:07] | to kill Isabelle Vaughn, it is. | 氢氧化钠相同 就有了 |
[29:13] | I’ve been over it three times. | 我查了三次 |
[29:15] | Whoever made this card was very careful | 做这张卡片的人非常仔细 |
[29:17] | not to leave any trace of themselves on it. | 没有留下任何蛛丝马迹 |
[29:19] | So, you’re telling me we got nothing. | 你是说 什么发现都没有 |
[29:21] | When I removed the materials used to make the card, | 我拿掉制作卡片的材料后 |
[29:23] | I found a detailed sketch underneath, but that’s it. | 在下面有制作的草图 但也就这一点发现 |
[29:26] | So, we can’t tie it to any of Tony’s party guests? | 也就是说和Tony聚会的 任何客人都没有联系? |
[29:29] | Not unless Ella was a guest, | 除非Ella也是他的客人 |
[29:30] | because her prints are the only ones on it. | 因为这上面只有她的指纹 |
[29:31] | And the glue that she used to hang it in her apartment | 她贴在公寓墙上用的胶水 |
[29:34] | is the same glue used to make the card. | 和制作这张卡片所用的是一样的 |
[29:37] | So, the only trace you have tracks back to Ella? | 因此 所有的一切都回溯到Ella身上去了? |
[29:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[29:41] | Why, what are you thinking? | 怎么了 你在想什么? |
[29:47] | What is that? | 这是什么? |
[29:48] | It’s Ella’s statement from a couple of months ago. | 这是Ella几个月前的一份东西 |
[29:51] | She wrote it out when she was a suspect in her father’s murder case. | 我们当时怀疑她有杀父嫌疑 所以让她写了一份陈述 |
[29:59] | Take a look. | 看一下 |
[30:01] | The circle on this sketch has the same loop at the top as her O. | 这张草稿上 圈顶部的书写方式 与她写的O的顶部是一样的 |
[30:05] | You’re doing a handwriting analysis on a sketch. | 你用图来做笔迹分析 |
[30:07] | That’s very outside the box. | 真是很能想啊 |
[30:22] | She lifts her pen off the page to make her Vs, | 她的V 不是一笔写成的 |
[30:24] | which explains the crisscross on the bottom. | 所以在底部会有交叉 |
[30:51] | The card’s a fake. | 这张卡是假造的 |
[30:55] | I’m coming. | 来了 |
[30:58] | Detective Taylor. This is a nice surprise. | Taylor警探 真是惊喜啊 |
[31:00] | Why did you make that card? | 你为什么假造了那张卡? |
[31:05] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[31:06] | Enough with the games, Ella. | 别再玩了 Ella |
[31:08] | You bought one of Isabelle Vaughn’s handbags, | 你买了一个Isabelle Vaughn的手包 |
[31:10] | and you made that card yourself. | 自己做了那张卡片 |
[31:11] | I know everything. | 我都知道了 |
[31:12] | What is this, | 到底为什么 |
[31:13] | some twisted revenge to embarrass me for locking up your mother? | 你要因为我抓了你母亲 而报复我 让我出丑么? |
[31:17] | Is that what this is about? | 是因为这个原因么? |
[31:18] | No. I would never do that. | 没有 我绝不会那么做啊 |
[31:19] | A woman is dead. | 有个女人死了 |
[31:21] | Instead of getting closer to her killer, | 案件调查一点进展也没有 |
[31:23] | I wasted valuable time chasing down a lie. | 我却因为一个谎言浪费了宝贵的时间 |
[31:26] | What were you thinking? | 你脑子怎么想的? |
[31:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:31] | – I’m sorry. – That’s not good enough. | – 对不起 – 对不起有什么用 |
[31:35] | I just needed someone to talk to. | 我只是想找人说说话 |
[31:37] | We barely know each other, Ella. Why me? | 我们根本不认识啊 Ella 为何找上我? |
[31:40] | I thought you cared about me. | 我以为你关心我的 |
[31:42] | The way you treated me when my father was murdered… | 我父亲被害时 你那样对我… |
[31:45] | that didn’t mean anything? | 就不意味着什么么? |
[31:48] | The other night… | 那晚… |
[31:49] | that wasn’t a coincidence running into you, was it? | 碰上你不是巧合吧? |
[31:52] | You think I was following you? | 你觉得我在跟踪你? |
[31:54] | Answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[31:56] | I- I just wanted to see you again. | 我-我只想再见你一面 |
[31:58] | I didn’t actually think that you would take that stupid card so seriously. | 我没想到你会对一张 什么卡片这么较真儿 |
[32:01] | I take every lead seriously. That’s my job. | 我对每一条线索都很较真 这是我的工作 |
[32:04] | Okay, I get it. | 行 我明白了 |
[32:06] | What I did was misguided and stupid. | 是我误会了 是我傻 |
[32:10] | Can you forgive me? | 你能原谅我么? |
[32:11] | You’re lucky I don’t arrest you. | 我不抓你就不错了 |
[33:03] | Everything okay? You seem a little stressed. | 怎么了? 你好像有点紧张啊 |
[33:05] | You damn right I am. | 你他妈算说对了 |
[33:06] | I don’t understand why I’m here. | 我不明白为什么带我过来 |
[33:08] | No? Why don’t you think about the first time we all met. | 不明白? 那不如回忆下我们第一次见面 |
[33:10] | And the answers you gave us. | 以及你的作答 |
[33:12] | My man,let me tell you a little something about my job. | 我跟你聊聊我的工作吧 |
[33:15] | You see, unlike my friend here who’s all about science, | 你看 我这位朋友呢 讲究的是科学 |
[33:17] | I’m all about facts. | 我在意的是事实 |
[33:19] | So let me lay a few on you. | 所以 我给你摆几条事实 |
[33:20] | Fact according to the phone company, | 事实: 电话纪录显示 |
[33:23] | for two months, you and your casual sex partner, | 你和你那位就是玩玩的性伴侣Isabelle 曾经有过两个月频繁的电话往来 |
[33:25] | Isabelle, talked nonstop. | |
[33:27] | after two months, Isabelle stopped calling you, | 两个月后 Isabelle不再打电话给你了 |
[33:30] | but you continued to reach out to her. | 但你依然打给她 |
[33:33] | Fact:your calls became so relentless | 事实: 你的电话后来越来越过分 |
[33:36] | that Isabelle was forced to block your number from her phone. | Isabelle不得不屏蔽了你的电话号码 |
[33:40] | Now, that would really piss off a guy who couldn’t take no for an answer. | 那 对于一个接受不了别人拒绝的人来说 这个作法肯定特别惹人生气 |
[33:42] | What was I supposed to tell you? | 那你说我该怎么回答? |
[33:45] | That I was a total jerk and I cheated on her? | 告诉你说我是个混蛋 我背着她偷情? |
[33:47] | Why not? | 为什么不这么说呢? |
[33:48] | That after she dumped me, | 还告诉你 在她甩了我以后 |
[33:50] | I became obsessed with getting Isabelle back in my life? | 我还是一门心思的想让Isabelle 重回我身边? |
[33:52] | You would’ve arrested me on the spot. | 那你们还不当时就把我抓了 |
[33:53] | Did you really think we wouldn’t find out about this relationship? | 你真的以为我们会查不到这些么? |
[33:56] | I thought it wouldn’t matter once you caught the person who killed her. | 我以为一旦你们抓到了真正的凶手 这些都无关紧要了 |
[33:59] | – What? – Okay. | – 什么? |
[34:01] | So tell us about the breakup. | 跟我们说说分手的事吧 |
[34:04] | Isabelle found out that I was sleeping with her business partner. | Isabelle发现我和她的 商业合伙人上了床 |
[34:08] | – Marina Melton. – Yes. | – 对 |
[34:10] | She came by to place an order one day, and things just got out of hand. | 她有一天过来下订单 结果就天雷勾动了地火 |
[34:17] | It stayed that way for a couple months. | 我们在一起了几个月 |
[34:20] | Then one day she says it’s over. | 然后有一天 她说一切结束了 |
[34:22] | And tells Isabelle what happened. | 还把我们之间的事告诉了Isabelle |
[34:24] | So Marina used you to hurt Isabelle. | Marina利用你伤害Isabelle |
[34:27] | That woman is diabolical. | 那女人简直是恶魔 |
[34:29] | Only Isabelle wasn’t the only one who got stung. | 可Isabelle不是唯一受到伤害的人 |
[34:32] | You got hurt also, didn’t you? | 你也很痛苦 是不是? |
[34:36] | I loved Isabelle. | 我爱Isabelle |
[34:39] | but after you cheated on her, Isabelle didn’t feel the same way, | 但你脚踩两条船被发现后 Isabelle就不爱你了 |
[34:41] | and there was nothing you could do to change that. | 而你根本没有办法挽回她 |
[34:44] | So maybe you decided to hurt her. | 所以 你或许决定干脆伤害她 |
[34:47] | No, you got it wrong. | 不 你估计错了 |
[34:49] | You know what, save it, Colby, | 得了 省省吧 Colby |
[34:50] | ’cause we tested the sodium hydroxide pellets from your paper plant, | 我们分析了在你的造纸厂找到的氢氧化钠 |
[34:53] | and they’re and exact match to the pellets that killed Isabelle. | 它的成分与杀死Isabelle的氢氧化钠一样 |
[34:56] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[34:58] | Science, facts… | 无论是科学 还是事实… |
[35:07] | Thanks. I’ll get back to you. | 谢谢 我回头再打给你 |
[35:09] | What’s up? | 什么事? |
[35:14] | Just got off the phone with the Chief’s office. | 我刚和局长办公室通完电话 |
[35:16] | They’re asking why someone in the Crime Lab is moving | 他们问我犯罪实验室为什么要 |
[35:19] | a career criminal named Marty Trovato from Five Points to Downstate prison. | 把一个名叫Marty Trovato的惯犯 从Five Points转到南州监狱 |
[35:24] | I didn’t have an answer. | 结果我也不知道 |
[35:26] | I wanted to keep you out of this, Mac. | 我不想让你牵扯进来 Mac |
[35:28] | That’s not the answer I was looking for. | 而这不是我想听到的回答 |
[35:29] | His brother, Stan, is helping me. | 他的兄弟 Stan 在帮我查案 |
[35:31] | You mean Stan Trovato? | 你是说Stan Trovato么? |
[35:33] | Convicted felon, parolee, forger of all things currency. | 那个仿造各类假钞的 在假释中的重犯 |
[35:37] | Not exactly the cornerstone of a solid case. | 靠他的话 可不是什么查案的好开端 |
[35:40] | Look, I was going to tell you all about this. | 瞧 我其实打算要告诉你的 |
[35:42] | – I just needed… – Stop, stop right there. | – 我只需要… – 行了 别说了 |
[35:44] | I don’t want to know. | 我不想知道 |
[35:46] | Whatever you’re doing stops today, right now. | 不管你在做什么 今日现刻就停止 |
[35:48] | Sebastian Diakos has killed two people | Sebastian Diakos杀了两个人 |
[35:50] | and I don’t think he’s finished. | 我认为他还会再动手 |
[35:52] | The guy’s taunting me, Mac. He sent me a dead rat as a message. | 那家伙在嘲笑我 Mac 他寄了只死老鼠给我啊 |
[35:55] | Put yourself in my shoes. | 你为我想想 |
[35:57] | Try stepping into mine. | 你也为我想想 |
[35:59] | I’m in charge of this lab, | 我要对这个实验室负责 |
[36:00] | responsible for everyone and everything that happens here. | 要对这里的每个人 这里发生的每件事负责 |
[36:05] | I admire your passion, Stella, but what you did is reckless. | 我欣赏你的干劲 Stella 但你这次的作法太草率了 |
[36:09] | And more importantly, | 更重要的是 你的作法可能影响到以后的刑事检控 |
[36:10] | it could compromise any future criminal prosecution. | |
[36:14] | What I’m doing is perfectly legal. | 我做的一切都是完全合法的 |
[36:16] | And contrary to the policies of this lab and this department. | 但与这个实验室 这个部门的政策相违背 |
[36:20] | Major Case is working the Diakos investigation. | 重案组正在查Diakos的案子 |
[36:22] | If they need us, they’ll call. | 如果他们需要 会找我们的 |
[36:23] | In the meantime, you need to stand down. | 在这之前 你不要再插手了 |
[36:25] | You can’t ask me to do that, Mac. | 你不是真要我不管吧 Mac |
[36:27] | Come on, I can get this guy. I just need… | 真的 我能抓到这个人 我只需要… |
[36:30] | Give me a couple of days. | 只要给我几天就行 |
[36:31] | As your friend, I would love to, | 作为你的朋友 我很想答应你 |
[36:33] | but this is me being your boss. I’m not asking. | 但我现在是你的上司 我不是在和你商量 |
[36:37] | It’s a direct order. | 我是在命令你 |
[36:39] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[36:50] | So Colby Fisher just lawyered up. | Colby Fisher叫律师了 |
[36:52] | – You think he did it? – I don’t know. | – 你觉得人是他杀的? – 我不知道 |
[36:54] | I mean, we matched the trace impurities from his sample | 我们是把他工厂里找到的氢氧化钠 和杀死Isabelle用的氢氧化钠比对上了 |
[36:56] | with the sodium hydroxide that was used to kill Isabelle. | |
[36:59] | It’s pretty damning, but I don’t know if it’s enough to take to the DA. | 这很说明问题 但送到检察官那儿就不知道行不行了 |
[37:03] | Hey. Just figured out why we couldn’t get any DNA | 嘿 我总算弄明白为什么 取自Marina Melton的棉棒上找不到DNA了 |
[37:05] | off Marina Melton’s buccal swabs. | |
[37:07] | You mean the genetic analyzer wasn’t broken? | 你是说 不是基因分析仪坏了? |
[37:10] | When I processed the blender with the sodium hydroxide in it, | 我在处理含有氢氧化钠的搅拌器时 |
[37:13] | I found small flakes from a leaf called betel quid. | 找到了一些槟榔叶的碎屑 |
[37:17] | Now, betel quid is a mild stimulant. | 槟榔有些微的兴奋剂成分 |
[37:20] | People chew on it to get a boost. | 人们一般嚼槟榔就是为了刺激一下 |
[37:21] | But when they do it isolates the DNA from their saliva, | 可是在嚼的时候 槟榔会将DNA从唾液中分离出来 |
[37:24] | making it appear as if the donor has no DNA. | 再查这种唾液的时候 就查不到DNA |
[37:28] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[37:30] | Betel quid is primarily used by people from southeast Asia. | 槟榔在东南亚最常见 |
[37:34] | Detectives, I came here from Thailand eight years ago with nothing. | 警探 8年前 我两手空空从泰国来到这里 |
[37:38] | Marina’s from Thailand. | Marina是从泰国来的 |
[37:40] | Yeah, so perhaps the flakes fell in when she was spiking Isabelle’s drink. | 对 可能是她 往Isabelle的酒里加料时掉进去的 |
[37:44] | So we got trace that puts Marina on the blender | 所以我们就把Marina同 制作”致命饮料” |
[37:46] | that was used to make the drink that killed Isabelle. | 杀死Isabelle的搅拌器联系起来了 |
[37:48] | And we got motive. The two of them were at war. | 而且有动机 她俩的矛盾正胜 |
[37:51] | And when she was hooking up with Colby, | 她和Colby在一起的时候 |
[37:53] | she also had access to the sodium hydroxide from the paper plant. | 肯定能够从他的造纸厂拿到氢氧化钠 |
[37:56] | Bring her in. | 带她来问问 |
[37:57] | Isabelle was on her way to becoming a household name. | Isabelle就在成名了 |
[38:00] | I had everything to gain. | 我可有的赚呢 |
[38:01] | Why would I want her dead? | 为什么会想她死? |
[38:03] | – Are you done? – Excuse me? | – 你说完了? – 什么? |
[38:05] | When you were picked up, | 警察去接你过来的时候 在你的手包里找到了这个嗅盒 |
[38:06] | my officers found this snuff box in your purse. | |
[38:10] | My lab took a look at it | 我实验室的工作人员 在里面发现了槟榔的成分 |
[38:11] | and they found traces of betel quid inside. | |
[38:13] | I keep betel leafs in that box. That’s not illegal. | 我在里面放过槟榔叶 不犯法的 |
[38:16] | I wasn’t finished. | 我还没说完 |
[38:18] | They also found trace elements of pure sodium hydroxide, | 工作人员还在盒里找到了氢氧化钠成分 |
[38:22] | which you had access to all those weeks | 也就是你勾引Colby Fisher的那几周 |
[38:24] | that you were playing your little seduction game with Colby Fisher. | 从他的造纸厂里拿到的氢氧化钠 |
[38:28] | Is that what he told you? And you believe him? | 他是这么说的? 你也就信了? |
[38:31] | I believe the evidence, and here’s what it’s telling me: | 我相信证据 证据是这样说的: |
[38:34] | you stole sodium hydroxide pellets from Colby’s paper plant | 你从Colby的造纸厂偷了氢氧化钠 |
[38:38] | and you brought it to the party inside this snuff box. | 装在这个嗅盒里 带到了聚会上 |
[38:53] | You killed Isabelle Vaughn. | 是你杀了Isabelle Vaughn |
[38:57] | So maybe this wasn’t about the money. | 或许这不是因为钱 |
[38:59] | You said it yourself. Isabelle worked for you. | 你自己说 Isabelle为你工作 |
[39:03] | You already own the label and all her designs. | 你已经拥有了这个商标 和她所有的设计 |
[39:06] | I think you didn’t like Isabelle standing up to you. | 我想 你并不喜欢Isabelle反抗你 |
[39:11] | You took advantage of her, preyed on her talents, her dreams, | 你利用了她 用她的天赋和梦想赚钱 |
[39:14] | and then when she decided to stand up for herself, you put her down. | 当她想要单干的时候 你干掉了她 |
[39:18] | Isabelle Vaughn was an ungrateful, little bitch. | Isabelle Vaughn是个不知感恩的婊子 |
[39:22] | After all I did for her, | 我为她做了这么多 |
[39:23] | she thought she could just walk away. | 她以为就能这么甩开我 |
[39:26] | But we had a contract. | 可是我们有合同的 |
[39:28] | And it was legally binding. | 有法律约束的 |
[39:30] | So is a murder conviction. | 谋杀罪也一样 |
[39:47] | – Can I help you? – George Kolovos? | – 要帮忙么? |
[39:49] | That’s right. | 是我 |
[39:50] | You work for the Greek government. | 你为希腊政府工作 |
[39:55] | Do I know you? | 我认识你么? |
[39:56] | No, but you’re going to want to. | 不认识 不过你会想认识我的 |
[40:13] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪儿找的? |
[40:15] | All you need to know is there’s more where that came from. | 你只需要知道 还有更多 |
[40:18] | I already know that, | 这我已经知道了 |
[40:19] | because they belong to my country. | 因为这是我们国家的东西 |
[40:20] | Not at the moment. | 现在不是 |
[40:21] | – Who are you? – It doesn’t matter. | – 你是谁? – 这无所谓 |
[40:24] | You’re playing a very dangerous game. | 你在玩一个非常危险的游戏 |
[40:25] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧? |
[40:27] | If you’re not interested, I’ll take my business elsewhere. | 如果你不感兴趣 我再找别人就是了 |
[40:30] | Wait. | 等等 |
[40:35] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[40:37] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会再联络你 |
[40:55] | How’d it go? | 怎么样了? |
[40:56] | He took the bait. | 他上钩了 |
[40:58] | Great. Let’s hope he leads us to Diakos. | 很好 但愿他能带我们找到Diakos |
[41:10] | Taylor. | |
[41:12] | Who’s this? | 你是谁? |
[41:15] | I’m, I’m sorry. | 对 对不起 |
[41:17] | Ella? | |
[41:18] | Sometimes it hurts so much and I just… | 有时候 那种痛苦我受不了 其实我不过是想… |
[41:21] | just want to make it go away. | 想摆脱痛苦 |
[41:23] | Ella, what have you done? | Ella 你做什么了? |
[41:25] | I just want you to know how sorry I am. | 我只想告诉你 我真的对不起你 |
[41:37] | Ella! | |
[41:40] | Ella! | |
[41:56] | Ella… | |
[41:58] | I’m so tired of being alone. | 我讨厌孤独一个 |
[42:01] | I have to get you up. Come on. | 我扶你起来 来 |
[42:03] | Get up. Come on. Here, here. | 起来 乖 |
[42:09] | It’s not deep. | 伤口不深 |
[42:11] | You didn’t cut the arteries. | 你没割到动脉 |
[42:12] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[42:22] | I messed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[42:26] | It’s all right. It’s okay. | 没事 不要紧的 |
[42:30] | I ruined everything. Sorry. | 我把什么都毁了 对不起 |
[42:33] | I’m going to take you to the hospital, okay? | 我要送你去医院 明白么? |
[42:35] | – All right. – I’m so sorry. | – 好了 – 非常对不起 |
[42:38] | I’m going to take care of you. | 我会照顾你的 |
[42:39] | Everything’s going to be all right. Come on. | 一切都会没事的 乖 我要让他爱上我 |