时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | This evening’s commute is going to be congested, folks. | “今晚的通勤线路交通会非常拥挤” |
[00:06] | Soy legal es es mi pais tambien! | “这在我国也是合法的!” |
[00:10] | …accident on 51st Street happened about an hour ago, | “…51号大街上一小时前曾发生事故” |
[00:12] | that backing up trafc.6. “..ilsomedy ean up this mess? | “直接导致6号…” “会有人收拾这些么?” |
[00:15] | Investors are suddenly shell-shocked | “投资者被震惊了…” |
[00:19] | Can you hear the frequencies? Oh, I can hear the frequencies. | 你能听到调频么? 哦 我以听到 |
[00:23] | Yeah, the signal’s coming through loud and clear. | 对 信号很好 声音很大 |
[00:25] | Ships and planes le their way in Bmuda, | 轮船飞机在经过百幕大时发生的事 |
[00:26] | but the same thing happens in Manhattan, | 也同样在曼哈顿上演 |
[00:28] | calls interrupted, vehicles disabled. | 手机通讯中断 车辆无法启动 |
[00:30] | Innocent people vani before your eyes. | 无辜的人在你眼前消失无踪 |
[00:34] | Yet still the power is broadcast! | 看这广播的力量吧! |
[00:37] | The transmission completely overwhelms the Triangle! | 信号强调远远大过百幕大! |
[00:42] | Communication completely breaks down. | 完全无法通话 |
[00:44] | Tune it, then turn it down. | 调好音 关小声 |
[00:50] | Oh, no! No! No! Not now! | 哦 别! 别! 别现在没声儿啊! |
[00:52] | Aw, Bo, I was hoping you’d answer. | 啊 我就指着你接电话呢 |
[00:54] | Aren’t supposed to be woing the night shift? | 你不是应该来上班么? |
[00:56] | Yeah, yeah, I’n running late. | 对 对 我迟到了 |
[00:57] | They turned the Q into an express, but forgot to tell the passengers. | 他们把我常坐的车改了线 结果却没通知乘客 |
[01:00] | So, I had jump out at 34th. Now I got to double back. | 所以我不得不在34大街下车 然后再倒车回去 |
[01:03] | Okay, but if Mac ask where you are… | Ok 不过要是Mac问起你… |
[01:05] | Yeah, I know, I know. You never heard of me. | 我知道我知道 我没接过我的电话 |
[01:08] | So, how you feeling? How’s the baby? | 你感觉怎么样? 孩子还好么? |
[01:10] | Good. she’s good. | 挺好 小姑娘很乖 |
[01:12] | She? | 姑娘? |
[01:13] | Or he. Relax. It’s too early to tell. | 或者是小子 别紧张 现在还不知道 |
[01:17] | all right, there’s something important I want to talk to you about, okay? | 嗯 我有件重要的事要跟你说 |
[01:20] | Okay. What is it? | Ok 什么事? |
[01:23] | Hello? | 喂? |
[01:24] | Danny? | |
[01:25] | Hello? | 喂? |
[01:31] | Argh! You kidding me?! | 啊! 耍我嘛这是?! |
[01:35] | Can you hear it? | 能听到么? |
[01:44] | Can you see it?! | 看到了没有? |
[01:46] | Can you feel the f rmuda Triangle?! | 有在百幕大的感觉了没有?! |
[01:53] | Dispatch, this is 1107 requesting immediate assisnce. | 总机 这里是1107号车 需要马上协助 |
[01:58] | Is this thing on? | 这东西开了没有? |
[02:00] | Come on. Why don’t you work? | 怎么回事? 为什么不工作? |
[02:03] | Hey, Carl, we got a problem. | 嘿 Carl 有麻烦了 |
[02:06] | Son of a bitch! what the hell is happening?! | 靠! 这他妈是怎么回事?! |
[02:10] | Come on. | Come on. 接通 接通 |
[02:12] | Hello? Hello?! | 喂? 喂?! |
[02:16] | Help! Help us! | 救命! 帮帮我们! |
[02:39] | CSI NY S05 Ep10 | 犯罪现场调查 纽约篇 |
[03:21] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道出了什么事 |
[03:24] | The truck stalled and radio went down, | 运钞车打不着火 无线电也没信号 |
[03:27] | and then… | 然后… |
[03:28] | Hey, he just died right in front of my eyes. | 嘿 他就那样活生生的死在了我面前 |
[03:31] | You open the back door to try to help him out? | 是你打开车门要救他出来的? |
[03:33] | I… I couldn’t. | 我…我不能开门 |
[03:35] | We’re not allowed to leave the cab during emergencies till backup arrives. | 出现紧急情况的话 在后援到达以前 我们必须留在驾驶室里 |
[03:44] | Irregular edges. Rules out a stabbing. | 边缘不规则 应该不是刀伤 |
[03:46] | Gunshot wound to the chest? | 胸部中弹? |
[03:48] | Well, maybe. | 或许是 |
[03:52] | I’m only seeing an exit wound. | 我只看到了出口伤 |
[03:54] | No visible entry. No GSR. | 没有可见的进口伤 没有火药残留 |
[03:58] | No bullet. | 没有子弹 |
[04:00] | Move that truck now! | |
[04:01] | Looks like some kind of contact burns around his eyes. | 他的眼圈上似乎有接触烧伤 |
[04:12] | Burns around the wristwatch, as well. | 腕表旁边也有烧伤 |
[04:14] | Looks like a pineapple sticker on his cuff. | 袖口有个菠萝形状的贴纸 |
[04:22] | Is it just me, or is there something really strange about this crime scene? | 是只有我这么觉得 还是这个犯罪现场确实有点古怪? |
[04:28] | Mac? | |
[04:33] | Okay, so your vic’s name is Carl Custer. | Ok 死者名叫Carl Custer |
[04:36] | He’s been working armored cars for High Eye Security since ’88. | 他从88年起就在High Eye安保公司负责押车 |
[04:40] | He had a younger partner in the driver’s seat. | 年轻的那个 开车的搭档 |
[04:42] | Guy by the name of Greg Hufheinz. | 叫Greg Hufheinz |
[04:45] | – He the one who opened the back? – No. | – 是他开的车厢门? – 不是 |
[04:46] | The only way to open the vault is from the outside, | 这个车门只能从外面开启 |
[04:48] | and protocol forced the driver to stay in the cab. | 而且按照程序 司机只能留在驾驶室 |
[04:51] | Somebody did the honors. Any witnesses? | 那看来是别人开的了 有目击者么? |
[04:52] | Rush hour in Midtown? Come on. | 高峰时间的市中心? 哪会有 |
[04:54] | Nobody sees anything but a highball and a couch waiting for ’em at home. | 大家都风尘仆仆的一心往家赶呢 |
[04:58] | We did talk to a couple of folks at the bus stop, | 我们倒是也在车站问了几个等车的人 |
[05:00] | and one of them claims she saw someone turn a knob and open the door. | 其中一个声称她看到一个人 扭了下把手就把门打开了 |
[05:04] | Could have been our killer, but I’m not seeing any knob. | 这个人可能是凶手 可我这没看见啥把手呀 |
[05:06] | Yeah, well, believe me, | 对 相信我 |
[05:07] | the descriptions we got don’t help much, either. | 我们就算能问出什么来 也基本没用 |
[05:10] | One said it was a guy, | 有个人说是个男的 |
[05:10] | the other one said it was a girl, | 还有一个说是个姑娘 |
[05:12] | and neither of them remember a uniform. | 然后这两都不记得看到过穿制服的人 |
[05:14] | But in fairness, they were distracted by watching this guy spontaneously combust. | 不过他们倒是异口同声的说 没看清是因为这个家伙自燃 就分心来的 |
[05:21] | What about a gunshot? | 有听到枪声么? |
[05:22] | Nope. Sorry, Stella. I wish I had more for you, | 没有 抱歉 Stella 我也希望能帮上点啥 |
[05:25] | but I’m guessing that the people who saw the most all drove away. | 不过我估计就算有人看到什么 那些人也已经离开这儿了 |
[05:28] | Yeah, well, from what I see, it looks like a robbery. | 嗯 我觉得是抢劫 |
[05:30] | Yeah. | 是么 |
[05:30] | I got a High Eye rep standing by to count the cash as soon | High Eye已经派代表过来了 等你们处理完现场 |
[05:33] | as you release the crime scene. | 就可以开始清点 |
[05:34] | Yeah. I’m gonna need surveillance footage from that intersection camera, too. | 嗯 我还需要那个十字路口摄像头的录相 |
[05:38] | Done. | 没问题 |
[05:40] | Looking for something else? | 还在找什么? |
[05:42] | Yeah. Mac. | 找Mac |
[05:43] | One minute he was here, the next minute, he was gone. | 他刚刚还在 突然就不见了 |
[05:46] | His Avalanche is still parked. | 他的雪佛兰Avalanche还停在这儿呢 |
[05:48] | But you know what they say about this area. | 不过你也知道 这地方传说很多的 |
[05:50] | Oh, come, Flack. | 哦 得了吧 Flack |
[05:51] | You don’t believe that Bermuda Triangle stuff. | 你不会也相信什么百幕大三角之类的事吧 |
[05:52] | 311 gets constant calls from the area right around the Empire State Building. | 帝国大厦这附近的报修电话可是不断的 |
[05:57] | Cell phones crap out. | 手机不能用 |
[05:58] | TV and radio signals get interrupted. | 电视和广播信号中断 |
[06:00] | Vehicles lock their own doors. | 汽车车门自行上锁 |
[06:01] | Sometimes shut down altogether. | 有时候整车锁死 |
[06:03] | And people disappear? | 还有人失踪? |
[06:04] | Okay, well, maybe it hasn’t gone that far. | Ok 好吧 或许还没到那么夸张的地步 |
[06:07] | Yet. | 而已 |
[06:08] | Come on.There’s a rational, scientific explanation for all of it. | 得了 这一切肯定都有一个合理的科学解释 |
[06:12] | Let’s just hope we find one for this guy’s death. | 但愿我们能给这个死者也找到一个 |
[07:10] | Working up an appetite? | 干活干饿了? |
[07:12] | Oh, no. | 哦 不是 |
[07:14] | You know there’s a strict no-eating policy in the lab. | 你知道实验室内绝对不能吃东西的 |
[07:16] | Never stopped me from sneaking in the occasional bag of popcorn. | 那也没拦住我偶尔偷带袋爆米花进来 |
[07:20] | So Mac said we had a possible gunshot victim. | Mac说有个疑似枪伤的受害人 |
[07:22] | Well, that is how it looked, | 看起来是 |
[07:23] | but I didn’t find a bullet in the body. | 但我在身体里没找到子弹 |
[07:25] | Just a whole lot these… | 只有一堆这个… |
[07:26] | metal and plastic fragments scattered throughout the vic’s thoracic cavity. | 金属和塑料碎片散满了胸腔 |
[07:30] | Looks like some kind of bomb went off. | 就像是炸弹爆炸似的 |
[07:31] | An astute observation, | 眼睛很毒 |
[07:33] | because I believe those were his pacemaker. | 我觉得这是他的心脏起博器 |
[07:36] | And instead of being shot from the outside, | 他不是被从外部射出的子弹打中的 |
[07:38] | I’m afraid our victim succumbed to massive cardiac trauma | 死者心脏的致使创伤 |
[07:41] | due to internal concussive force. | 是内力造成的 |
[07:46] | I’ve seen cases of pacemaker failure, Sid, | 我是见过起博器出问题的案子 Sid |
[07:49] | but they’re not exactly known for exploding. | 可没听说过那东西还会爆炸呀 |
[07:51] | Are you sure that’s what happened? | 你确定么? |
[07:52] | Well, I wasn’t until I got a good look at his liver. | 我是看过他的肝脏后才确定的 |
[07:55] | Just bear with me here. | 跟我一步步来看哈 |
[07:59] | Now… | 那… |
[08:02] | what’s wrong with this picture? | 这个有什么不对劲的地方? |
[08:04] | Well, for one, | 首先呢 |
[08:05] | it’s awfully small for the liver of an adult male. | 这个肝脏对于一个成年男性来说太小了 |
[08:07] | Correct.And notice the striated charring? | 正确 看到这些带纹路的炭化痕了么? |
[08:11] | Now compare that to this freshly-cooked pig liver. | 来跟这块刚刚出炉的猪肝比对一下 |
[08:16] | See the similarities? | 发现相似点了没有? |
[08:21] | They both have been microwaved. | 这两块肝都被微波加热过 |
[08:23] | It would take microwave-induced heat | 而微波产生的热能 |
[08:25] | for the pacemaker’s lithium batteries to swiftly combust. | 会导致起博器的锂电池迅速燃烧 |
[08:30] | Also causing the second-degree burns | 同时造成这些二级烧伤 |
[08:33] | where his eyeglasses and wristwatch made direct contact with the skin. | 这正是他金属眼镜框和 金属腕表直接接触皮肤的地方 |
[08:38] | Though we’re talking quite a bit more juice than your standar countertop oven. | 不过这可是不是一般家用微波炉能造成的 |
[08:42] | Probably somewhere in excess of 300 degrees. | 应该有300度的高温 |
[08:44] | Oh, come on, Sid. | 哦 不是吧 Sid |
[08:45] | It’s not like he was going down 34th Street in a giant microwave. | 这家伙也没被关在微波炉里 在34大街上招遥过市啊 |
[08:48] | No. | 是没有 |
[08:50] | But he was in the middle of the Electronic Bermuda Triangle. | 但他当时正在电子百幕大三角区 |
[08:53] | After 9/11, a lot of the broadcast and communication antennas | 911后 许多广播和通讯的信号塔 |
[08:57] | that used to be at top the World Trade Center | 都从双子楼的顶层 |
[08:59] | were moved to the Empire State Building. | 挪到了帝国大厦 |
[09:02] | I’m sure there’s a significant amount of microwave energy emanating from there. | 我确定那里的微波辐射肯定很强 |
[09:05] | Enough to kill someone? | 强到能杀人? |
[09:11] | What happened to the picture? | 画面怎么了? |
[09:12] | Apparently some sort of high-voltage meltdown. | 应该是某种高电压造成的断路 |
[09:14] | Now, according to the Department of Transportation, | 交通部那边的记录是 |
[09:16] | the signal at the intersection camera went down at 4:56 p.m., | 路口的这个摄像头 在4:56 p.m.的时候失去信号后 |
[09:20] | and it hasn’t worked since. Same with the stoplight. | 就再没恢复过 信号灯也一样 |
[09:24] | All right, well, I have to pop downstairs for a second | 好吧 我得下楼一趟 |
[09:26] | and then run a bunch of evidence through Trace, | 分析处理一些物证 |
[09:28] | but the the rear doors from the armored car– | 可是那辆车的车厢门– |
[09:29] | – they’re on their… – I’ll take a look-see. | – 还在… – 我会去弄的 |
[09:30] | Great. Thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[09:38] | Triangle strikes again. | 三角效应又来了 |
[09:46] | Thought I saw you running for the exit. | 我就觉得跑出来的那个人是你 |
[09:49] | I’m starving. | 我饿死了 |
[09:50] | My OB says I should pay attention to my cravings, | 大夫说我应该节制一些 |
[09:52] | no matter how inconvenient they are. | 不管有多想吃 |
[09:54] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:56] | Let me ask you something. | 我想问你个事 |
[09:57] | Do you have any hereditary disease in your family? | 你家有遗传病史么? |
[10:02] | No. | 没有 |
[10:03] | – Do you? – No. No, no. | – 你家? – 没 没有 |
[10:06] | Mental illness? | 精神方面的病? |
[10:08] | No. | 没有 没有? 那 呃 有什么成瘾倾向么? |
[10:08] | No? How about, uh, addictive tendencies? | 没有 没有? 那 呃 有什么成瘾倾向么? |
[10:12] | – Extra fingers? Extra toes? – No. | – 有没有畸形? 6指什么的? – 没有 |
[10:14] | No? | 没有? |
[10:16] | Natural delivery, or, uh, drugs? | 是要自然分娩 还是 呃 用药? |
[10:19] | Uh… either. | 呃…都行 |
[10:21] | Want a boy or a girl? | 想要儿子还是女儿? |
[10:23] | Healthy. | 健康就好 |
[10:27] | Will you marry me? | 愿意嫁给我么? |
[10:44] | No. | 不 |
[11:51] | Any progress on the pacemaker? | 起博器有线索么? |
[11:52] | Well, the directionality of the fragments | 碎片的方向纹 |
[11:55] | paired with flash patterns and high traces of lithium cobalt oxide | 再加上附着其上的高浓度钴酸锂 |
[11:58] | definitely seem to confirm Sid’s theory about it exploding, | 支持Sid所说的爆炸理论 |
[12:00] | but I still managed to get a serial number off it | 不过我仍然从这上面取了序列号 |
[12:03] | and contacted the manufacturer directly. | 与生产商直接取得了联系 |
[12:05] | – Marwood Technologies. – Right. | – Marwood科技 – 对 |
[12:07] | And they’ve never had a single failure of this kind, | 这款起博器没有一起问题投诉 |
[12:09] | even though they knew about it as it was happening. | 虽然事发的时候 他们也知道 |
[12:12] | How? | 怎么会? |
[12:13] | Well, turns out our vic paid extra for remote monitoring of his ticker. | 死者购买了附加服务 远程监控起博器 |
[12:18] | The pacemaker sent a constant electrocardiogram signal to his cell phone, | 起博器将心电图的信号 不间断的发送给他的手机 |
[12:21] | which in turn relayed the info via wireless Internet connection to their database. | 手机再通过无线互联网 将数据输送给他们的数据库 |
[12:27] | And as you can tell, | 能看出来 |
[12:29] | this is when the signal ended. | 信号就是在这一刻结束的 |
[12:31] | 4:56 p.m., the same time the intersection camera failed. | 4:56 p.m. 路口的摄像头 也是在这时候失灵的 |
[12:36] | So if all that much energy came off the Empire State Building | 如果真是帝国大厦楼顶发出的信号 |
[12:38] | and caused all this damage– | 造成了这些– |
[12:40] | how come our vic was the only casualty? | 怎么会只有一个受害者? |
[12:43] | At this point, | 现在 |
[12:44] | there’s only one way to answer that question. | 想知道答案 只有一个办法 |
[13:10] | I thought the view from Liberty was nice. | 我还以为自由女神像上的景色就算漂亮了呢 |
[13:13] | She’s 1,100 feet below us. | 她现在比我们还矮1100英尺呢 |
[13:18] | According to management, | 管理人员说 这个塔上发出的 所有广播和电视信号 |
[13:19] | all radio and TV signals transmitted from this tower | |
[13:22] | are fully automated and carefully regulated. | 都是全自动的 而且有严格的管控规定 |
[13:24] | Right, assuming they can’t be manipulated. | 嗯 假设全自动的程序是无法更改的 |
[13:26] | Up here’s the only way to get a read | 上到这上面来是唯一能 |
[13:28] | on just how powerful they really are. | 测定强弱读数的办法 |
[13:31] | These electrosmog meters should be able to give us the accurate reading of | 这种高频电滋波测试器 应该能告诉我们 |
[13:35] | just how much microwave energy’s coming off the tower. | 从这座塔发散出去的微波辐射的准确读数 |
[13:37] | All right, well, let’s do this before somebody wets themselves, please. | 好了 拜托 趁着某人还没吓的尿裤子前赶紧搞定吧 |
[14:13] | – I’m going up. – All right. | – 我上去 – 好 |
[14:19] | Hawkes! | |
[14:44] | Hey, Mac, there’s plenty of microwaves, but they’re well within safety levels. | 嘿 Mac 这地方倒是有微波辐射 可读数都在安全范围内 |
[14:48] | Yeah, I can see the Poconos. But I ain’t seeing a problem. | 对 在这儿能看到很远 却没发现问题呀 |
[14:52] | Well, it may be guilty of creating an urban legend, | 传说虽然流传的够广 |
[14:55] | but there’s no way this building is guilty of murder. | 但这座大楼 确实杀不了人 |
[15:02] | All right, well, if the Empire State Building didn’t do it, what did? | 好吧 如果不是帝国大厦要了他的命 那是什么原因? |
[15:06] | Let’s try running a DARPA search. | 我们让DARPA查一下 |
[15:08] | A what? | 什么东西? |
[15:09] | Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency. | 美国国防部高级研究规划局 |
[15:12] | You think we’re looking for some kind of military microwave weapon? | 你觉得杀人的是一种军方微波武器? |
[15:15] | Well, they do solicit new technologies from private R&D interests. | 嗯 他们倒是会用个人研发基金 定制新技术 |
[15:19] | If there is such a weapon, somebody might’ve used it here. | 如果有这种武器存在 或许某人在这里试验过 |
[15:21] | And DARPA could help us learn who they are. | DARPA可以帮我们查出是谁 |
[15:26] | Mac Taylor. | |
[15:29] | Flack? | |
[15:30] | Yeah, it’s me. Can you hear me? | 对 是我 能听见么? |
[15:32] | Speak up. | 大点声 |
[15:33] | I spoke to someone from High Eye… | 我问过High Eye的人了… |
[15:35] | Yeah, I’m listening. I can hear you. | 嗯 我在听 能听到 |
[15:36] | There’s no money missing from truck. | 车里的现金一分没少 |
[15:37] | Yeah? You’re-you’re breaking up. | 是么? 你-你的信号断了 |
[15:41] | Can you hear me now? | 现在能听到了? |
[15:43] | I got the gist of it. | 听了个大概 |
[15:45] | What’d he say? | 他说什么了? |
[15:46] | According to High Eye Security, | High Eye安保的人说 |
[15:47] | there was no money missing from the truck. | 车里的现金没少 |
[15:50] | So it wasn’t a robbery? | 那就不是抢劫? |
[15:52] | Who cracks an armored car, | 谁会打开运钞车 |
[15:53] | kills a guard, and doesn’t take the cash? | 杀死保安 却不拿钱? |
[16:11] | Mac, where the hell did you go last night? | Mac 你昨晚去哪儿了? |
[16:14] | I looked all over the street. I called you repeatedly. | 我满大街的找你 打了无数个电话 |
[16:15] | You just vanished. | 你就这样无影无踪了 |
[16:17] | I was with the FBI. | 我和FBI的人在一起 |
[16:29] | They picked me up in a car. | 他们请我上了一辆车 |
[16:32] | Questioned me for over an hour about the Ann Steele case. | 问了我一个小时 全是和Ann Steele的案子有关 |
[16:34] | The fixer with the flash drive. | 主题是那个闪存 |
[16:37] | I was the last one to handle it. | 我是最后一个经手的 |
[16:39] | And they accused me of stealing it. | 他们说我把闪存偷走了 |
[16:40] | What? | 什么? |
[16:42] | It was vouchered as investigatory evidence. | 闪存是以调查物证登记的 |
[16:44] | As far as I know, it’s sitting in our property warehouse. | 据我所知 现在应该 就放在我们的财产库房里 |
[16:47] | Which is where? Middle of Times Square? | 在哪儿? 时代广场? |
[16:48] | It’s a secure facility. | 是个安全的地方 |
[16:51] | Apparently not. | 显然还不够安全 |
[16:55] | Well, you obviously know something I don’t about what’s going on here, | 显然你们知道一些我不知道的事 |
[16:58] | so now that you’ve scooped me out of a crime scene, | 既然你们已经把我从犯罪现场拉到这里来了 |
[17:00] | why don’t you tell me what the hell that is? | 不如就和我摊牌好了? |
[17:02] | The drive contained some extremely sensitive information | 闪存里存有一些很敏感的资料 |
[17:05] | about some very important people, | 涉及到一些非常重要的人士 |
[17:07] | some at the highest levels of government. | 其中有一些是政府高层 |
[17:08] | But you knew that. | 不过你已经知道了 |
[17:10] | So you took it. | 所以你拿了 |
[17:12] | I didn’t take anything. | 我什么也没拿 |
[17:14] | Yeah, well, word to the wise, Detective. | 嗯 听人劝 吃饱饭 警探 |
[17:17] | Before you use that weapon of yours to start taking potshots at politicians, | 在你打算用那些资料 对某些政客出手以前 |
[17:21] | you better make damn sure there isn’t another one pointed right at your head. | 最好先确定有没有”在后的黄雀”吧 |
[17:25] | Did anyone else have access to the drive besides you? | 除了你还有谁碰过闪存么? |
[17:27] | Sexual allegations, bribery, blackmail– | 性交易 行贿 勒索– |
[17:30] | you name it, Steele was into it. | Steele收集的什么都有 |
[17:32] | I don’t need to remind you that what you saw on this drive stays between me and you. | 我不用提醒你吧 闪存上的内容只能你知我知 |
[17:35] | No worries. You know I got your back. | 不用担心 我会保密 |
[17:37] | Hawkes gave it to me. | 闪存是Hawkes给我的 |
[17:38] | Then I looked at it, | 我看了以后 |
[17:40] | sent it straight to the evidence warehouse. | 直接就交到了物证库 |
[17:41] | But after my little chat with the FBI, | 但是在我和FBI的人谈过以后 |
[17:43] | I went to the property room, and sure enough… | 我又去库房查了一下 确实… |
[17:56] | The flash drive is gone, Stella. | 闪存不见了 Stella |
[17:58] | And you checked the chain of custody? | 你查过经手人了么? |
[18:00] | Yeah, it went directly from me to the property clerk who vouchered it. | 对 是我直接交给负责登记的管理员的 |
[18:05] | Officer Kevin Cross. | Kevin Cross警官 |
[18:07] | Have you spoken to him? | 你找他谈过了? |
[18:09] | That’s high on my list of things to do. | 马上就会去 |
[18:20] | Find anything? | 有什么发现么? |
[18:21] | A couple things, actually. | 其实有不少发现 |
[18:22] | I processed the armored car doors and found a circular dust void | 我检查了车厢的后门 发现围绕电子锁的一圈没有灰尘 |
[18:27] | and tool marks around the electronic lock, | 而且还有使用工具留下的痕迹 |
[18:29] | but I already knew that the circuit had been disabled | 不过我已经知道 电子锁的线圈 |
[18:31] | by microwaves and that the lock couldn’t be unlocked, | 已经因为微波辐射不能连通了 而且锁从里面打不开 |
[18:34] | so I tried to figure other ways that I could open it, | 所以我想 还有什么办法能开锁 |
[18:36] | and found this. | 然后发现了这个 |
[18:39] | It’s called Satan’s ring. | 这个被称为”撒旦之环” |
[18:41] | – You ever seen one? – No. | – 见过么? – 没有 |
[18:42] | Me neither. | 我也没有 |
[18:43] | So I borrowed it from an old roommate of mine | 我是跟以前一个室友借的 |
[18:45] | who works at the Treasury Department. | 他在财政部工作 |
[18:46] | He still owes me huge for stealing these basketball shoes, | 他还因为偷棒球鞋借我一个大人情 |
[18:50] | anyways, it has this, uh, | 总之 这东西 呃 |
[18:52] | aluminum shell with four high-powered magnets inside, | 是铝做的 里面有四块磁性极高的磁铁 |
[18:54] | each separated by 90 degrees and mounted north-south, north-south. | 每个以90度角隔断 以北-南 南-北排列 |
[18:58] | Apparently, you put this over an electronic lock, | 你把这个占在电子锁上 |
[19:03] | give it a few turns. Try to take the wheel. | 转上几圈 你来试试 |
[19:08] | The reverse polarity of the magnet | 磁铁颠倒的磁性 |
[19:10] | charges the coil in the lock’s dynamo and… | 冲击电子锁的芯卷 然后… |
[19:18] | Hey, it worked. That is evil. | 嘿 开了 真是邪恶 |
[19:22] | But the real devil is in the details. | 不过真正的突破点在这儿 |
[19:24] | See, if you compare the shape and size of a ring like this to a void like that… | 瞧 把这个环的大小和形状 与这个车厢门上的痕迹比对… |
[19:30] | It’s a perfect match. | 正好吻合 |
[19:31] | I sent a couple of photos over to Flack. | 我已经给Flack发了几张照片过去 |
[19:33] | Maybe he could put a list together of past robbery suspects | 或许他能查查过去的抢劫嫌犯里 |
[19:35] | that would have used a Satan ring of their own. | 有谁用过”撒旦之环”的 |
[19:59] | Bernie Benton. Still hustling darts. | Bernie Benton 还在玩飞镖 |
[20:01] | Don Flack. | |
[20:03] | Still hassling law-abiding ex-cons. | 还在骚扰改过自新的犯人 |
[20:05] | Is that the same suit you was wearing the day you locked me up? | 你上次把我关起来的那天 穿的是不是就是这件西服? |
[20:08] | Beats the orange one you wore in the joint, no? | 比你在监狱里穿的那件 橙色的囚服好多了 是吧? |
[20:11] | Speaking of which, you ready to wear it again? | 说起来 你是不是准备再穿一次? |
[20:12] | Because that armored car job you pulled last night got a little sloppy. | 你昨晚抢的那辆运钞车 手艺可有点生 |
[20:16] | I wish I knew what you talking about. | 我要是知道你在说什么就好了 |
[20:18] | Don’t insult my intelligence, Bernie. | 别侮辱我的智慧 Bernie |
[20:20] | You killed a guard. | 你杀了一个保安 |
[20:21] | Oh, come on, Flack. | 哦 得了 Flack |
[20:23] | You know me better than that. | 你不会这么不了解我吧 |
[20:24] | I pulled clean jobs. | 我做事很干净的 |
[20:25] | Never even got as much as a nosebleed. | 连鼻血都不会流 |
[20:27] | It’s true. | 那倒是 |
[20:29] | You never hurt anybody, | 你从不伤人 |
[20:30] | but I did four years in the bank robbery task force | 但我在银行抢劫专案组干了4年 |
[20:32] | and seven in the Detective Bureau | 在警局干了7年 |
[20:34] | and I’ve only come across Satan’s ring twice: | 这么长时间我只见到过两次”撒旦之环” |
[20:37] | once the day I locked you up, and the second time today. | 我抓你的那次 和今天这次 |
[20:41] | Hey, hon. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[20:42] | Uh, I’m going to close before your shift. | 呃 你当班以前估计我就收了 |
[20:45] | Why don’t you take a day. | 今天你来吧 |
[20:47] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 嗯 |
[20:48] | Thanks, Bernie. I owe you. | 谢了 Bernie 我欠你次人情 |
[20:52] | Do I still got it or what? | 你倒是要我怎样? |
[20:53] | It’s the ring I’m interested in, Bernie. | 我只对那个环感兴趣 Bernie |
[20:55] | Do you honestly think I’m stupid enough to use that damn thing again? | 你真觉得我会傻到再用那东西? |
[20:57] | I honestly do, yeah. | 说实话 我真这么觉得 |
[20:59] | You don’t cut me no slack, huh? | 你就是不放过我对吧? |
[21:01] | Somebody’s gotta keep your unhealthy lifestyle in check. | 你这么不健康的生活方式 总得有人时不时的关照你下吧 |
[21:04] | What? This? | 什么? 你说这个? |
[21:05] | Doc says I got pancreatic cancer. | 医生说我有胰腺癌 |
[21:08] | Me, I didn’t even know what a pancreatic is. | 而我 我连胰腺是什么都不知道 |
[21:11] | But I tell you one thing I’m out of the game. | 不过我告诉你 我已经不干了 |
[21:15] | Well as much as I want to believe you, Bernie, | 我也很想相信你 Bernie |
[21:16] | I can’t just yet. | 可还不行 |
[21:18] | ???? don’t go anywhere. | 所以帮我个忙 别乱跑 |
[21:21] | I got six to nine months. This bar’s the only home I got. | 我还能活6到9个月 这个酒吧是我唯一能算得上家的地方 |
[21:25] | If you need me… | 如果需要我… |
[21:27] | I’ll be right here. | 我就在这儿 |
[22:48] | Anything on the sticker? | – 贴纸上有发现吗? – 有少量上皮细胞 |
[22:49] | trace epithelials. | |
[22:51] | I already sent a sample with Adam’s DNA, | 已经跟Adam找到的DNA 一起送了样本过去 |
[22:53] | and I’m just, uh, running GCMS. | 而且刚开始 用气相色谱质谱联用仪做分析 |
[22:59] | Okay, well, in addition to our typical adhesive components, | 嗯 除了常见的粘合剂成分 |
[23:02] | looks like our little sticker’s packing quite a fruit bowl of trace. | 看来这小贴纸上 还有不少水果成分啊 |
[23:06] | Pineapple pectin, conut oil, bana oil. | 菠萝果胶 椰子油 香蕉油 |
[23:09] | There’s a spike in zinc oxide as well. | 还有不少氧化锌 |
[23:12] | Some kind of a tropical sunblock? | 某种热带防晒霜? |
[23:14] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[23:16] | See if you can ID a specific source. | 你看能否找到具体的来源 |
[23:18] | Sure. Will do. | 没问题 |
[23:21] | Stella. | |
[23:22] | Aren’t you the, uh, the official safety officer at the lab? | 你也是 实验室的安全小组长吧? |
[23:26] | Yes. Thatismy proud, unpaid position. | 没错 不拿钱的活儿 我引以为豪呢 |
[23:29] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[23:30] | Well, I’ve got this, um… friend. | 我有个…朋友 |
[23:32] | She works over in the forensics lab in New Jersey, | 在新泽西州的法证实验室工作 |
[23:35] | and, uh… she’s pregnant. | 她…怀孕了 |
[23:38] | Oh. Good for her. | 哦 好事啊 |
[23:42] | Yeah. Except she’s nervous because, you know, | 嗯 不过她很紧张 因为 你知道 |
[23:45] | all the chemicals and the processes that we do, | 我们用的这些化学品 还有做的实验 |
[23:47] | you know, that could really harm the development of a baby, right? | 都可能危害胎儿的发育 对吗 |
[23:51] | That’s true, but there’s also so many different safety protocols in place: | 确实 但也有各种各样的 安全措施可以用啊 |
[23:56] | goggles, face shields. Fume hoods. I mean… | 护目镜 面罩 防烟头罩 我是说… |
[24:00] | not to mentionn all the training and retraing we have to go through. | 更何况我们还有那么多反复培训 |
[24:04] | I’m sure she’ll be fine. | 我肯定她会没事的 |
[24:06] | Seems like she’s in a little over her head. | 看来她有点杞人忧天了 |
[24:11] | Well, she’s not alone, right? I mean, the baby has a father. | 她不是一个人吧? 我是说 孩子总有爸爸 |
[24:15] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[24:16] | Yeah, and he’s great. | 他很好 |
[24:18] | It’s just, you know, I don’t really know | 只不过 你知道 我不确定 |
[24:21] | how ready he was for any of this, so… | 他到底有多少心理准备 所以… |
[24:26] | Well, it’s complicated. | 总之很复杂 |
[24:28] | And beautiful. | 也很美妙 |
[24:31] | Listen, Lindsay, um, I’m sure | 瞧 Lindsay 我肯定 |
[24:33] | if your friend’s co-workers are anything like yours, | 只要你朋友的同事像我们一样 |
[24:37] | they’ll understand the situation and work with her, | 他们一定会理解她的处境 帮她渡过难关 |
[24:41] | even be happy for her. | 甚至还会为她高兴 |
[24:43] | It’s going to be okay. | 会没事的 |
[24:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:47] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[24:52] | Hey, um…tell your friend congratulations. | 嗯…帮我恭喜你朋友 |
[25:06] | Find anything on DARPA? | 国防部高级研究规划局 那边有线索吗? |
[25:08] | No, just lots of roadblocks, Mac. | 阻碍重重啊 Mac |
[25:09] | US Military is not too keen on an NYPD crime scene | 美国军方可不大喜欢 一个纽约警局的犯罪现场调查员 |
[25:12] | investigator asking questions about top secret designs. | 对他们的尖端秘密武器设计 问东问西的 |
[25:14] | do you know the microwave weapon technology does exist, | 就算知道真有微波武器技术 |
[25:17] | only what we’re looking for is probably portable and concealable. | 我们要找的这种大概也是 便携式 很好隐藏的 |
[25:20] | But not invisible. Keep looking. | 但绝不是隐形的 所以接着查 |
[25:22] | Mac, that armored car just took an unexpected turn. | Mac 装甲运钞车那边 有意想不到的线索出现 |
[25:43] | Anderson Savings and Loan. | Anderson储蓄贷款所 |
[25:45] | This place was the next stop on their route. | 按照路线规定 他们下一站要来这儿 |
[25:47] | Yep. | 对 |
[25:48] | According to the larceny complaint, | 根据偷窃举报 昨天下午5点多一点的时候 |
[25:49] | a High Eye security guard signed in here | |
[25:51] | a little after 5:00 yesterday evening, | 一名High Eye保安来这儿 |
[25:53] | walked out with a deposit transfer of 250,000 bucks, | 签字领走了25万的存款 要转移到别的储蓄所 |
[25:56] | but problem is, according to the logbook, | 可问题是 根据工作日志 |
[25:58] | he signed in as Carl Custer. | 他用的是Carl Custer的名字 |
[26:00] | But he couldn’t have signed it | 不可能 因为他当时 |
[26:02] | ’cause he was too busy dying four blocks away in the back of an armored car. | 正在4个街区外的 装甲运钞车里垂死挣扎 |
[26:05] | Over here. | 这边 |
[26:08] | Security guard signed the cash out at 5:01 P.M. | 保安在下午5:01领走了现金 |
[26:13] | That’s only five minutes after the armored car was stolen. | 就在运钞车被盗5分钟之后 |
[26:16] | Yeah, I can’t really get a clear look at his face. | 嗯 我实在看不清那人的脸 |
[26:18] | He looks male, average build, | 应该是男性 中等身材 |
[26:21] | High Eye uniform. | 身穿High Eye的制服 金发 大胡子 |
[26:22] | Blond hair, beard. | |
[26:24] | That match the ex-con? | 跟那名惯犯的外形一致吗? |
[26:25] | Nah, Bernie Benton was clean-shaven, brown hair. | 不 Bernie Benton没留胡子 是棕色头发 |
[26:29] | He was older, too. | 而且年纪也更大 |
[26:30] | All right, let’s step this out. | 好吧 我们跳出来想一下 |
[26:33] | Our perp used some kind of… | 嫌犯用某种… |
[26:34] | intense burst of microwave energy to stall the truck | 强力爆发的微波能量困住了卡车 |
[26:37] | so he could collect the next scheduled deposit. | 这样他就能领走 路线上定好的下一笔存款 |
[26:42] | Yeah, only he didn’t count on the vic’s pacemaker exploding. | 但他总不能指望着 死者的起搏器一定会炸吧 |
[26:46] | And he had to be privy to the pickup schedule. | 而且还要清楚取款的路线 |
[26:48] | Help! Help us! | 救命! 帮帮我们! |
[26:50] | Screams “inside job” to me. | 我看绝对是内部人干的 |
[27:04] | Urban legend or not, | 无论这坊间的传说是不是真的 我觉得这所谓的百慕大三角 确实正在吞掉我们所有的线索 |
[27:05] | I feel like this whole Bermuda Triangle thing is swallowing up all our leads. | |
[27:09] | Hawkes get anywhere with his DARPA search? | Hawkes在国防部高级研究规划局 那边的调查有消息吗? |
[27:11] | Not yet, | |
[27:12] | and Lindsay’s still working on the pineapple sticker | 没呢 Lindsay还在研究 我在死者袖子上找到的菠萝贴纸 |
[27:14] | I found on the vic’s sleeve. | |
[27:15] | sorry to make this a triple, | 抱歉搞得”坏事成三” 但我没法证明这是内部人干的 |
[27:16] | but if this is an inside job, I got no proof. | |
[27:18] | High Eye employees came back clean? | High Eye的雇员都没问题? |
[27:20] | Yeah, squeaky. Hufheinz, our vic, and according to Flack, | 是啊 真奇了怪了 Hufheinz 死者 |
[27:23] | the other guys who work for the company can account for their time. | Flack说公司所有其他保安 都有不在场证据 |
[27:26] | Science, witness accounts, surveillance footage, | 科学 目击证人口供 加上监控录像 |
[27:28] | and we still can’t see it. | 我们还是找不出嫌犯 |
[27:30] | Maybe we’re looking from the wrong vantage point. | 也许是我们的观察角度错了 |
[27:35] | Camera’s mounted on the ESB’s antenna array. | 帝国大厦楼顶成堆的天线上 装了摄像头 |
[27:37] | They’re used to give 360 views of the city online. | 用来提供360度的 城市在线图像 |
[27:40] | I noticed it when we were up there. | 我们上去的时候我注意到了 |
[27:43] | Yeah, but it’s not pointed straight down. | 对 但不是直接对着下面的 |
[27:45] | It probably didn’t capture video of the armored car. | 很可能没拍到运钞车 |
[27:48] | No, but it is facing in the same direction as the savings and loan. | 没错 但是正对着 储蓄贷款所的方向 |
[27:52] | Let’s tap into that sky-cam footage. | 把高空摄像头的录像 调出来看看 |
[27:58] | There’s our thief coming out of the bank. | 嫌犯正从银行走出来 |
[28:01] | Looks like he’s getting into that brown van. | 看来要上那辆棕色的货车 |
[28:08] | Can we get a better angle on the plate? | 能换个角度看清车牌吗? |
[28:12] | No plate, but… you see what I see? | 没车牌 不过… 知道我看见什么了吗? |
[28:15] | Another witness. | 又一个目击证人 |
[28:16] | Searching for a signal, | searching for a signal, 搜索信号 搜索信号 |
[28:20] | – searching for a signal, testing. – Excuse me. | – 搜索信号 测试中 – 打扰了 |
[28:21] | You got a second, mister? | 有时间聊两句吗? 贵姓? |
[28:23] | Yert. | |
[28:25] | – Yert? Okay. – Yawallac. | – 姓Yert? 好吧 – 应该是Yawallac |
[28:28] | Right, listen, Yert, | 听好了 Yert |
[28:29] | we’re investigating a crime that happened here yesterday. | 我们在调查昨天这里 发生的一起罪案 |
[28:32] | The Triangle took someone else, didn’t it? | 神秘三角又吞了一个人 是吧? |
[28:33] | Yes, yes, but see, you may have been a witness, | 对对 但听着 你可能是目击证人 我们要你帮忙 |
[28:37] | and we need your help. | |
[28:37] | I hear it all, see it all. | 我全听见了 全看见了 种种迹象 这么多信号 |
[28:39] | There’s so many signs. There’s so many signals. | |
[28:42] | Do you rember that you almost got hit by a van yesterday? | 记得你昨天差点 被辆货车撞了吗? |
[28:44] | The wave of darkness, yes. | 暗黑浪潮 是啊 |
[28:46] | I was monitoring congested energy channels | 我正在监测 拥挤不堪的能量频道 |
[28:49] | when suddenly I received a warning transmission. | 结果突然收到一条警告信息 |
[28:51] | I narrowly defeated death, | 真是九死一生啊 |
[28:54] | and I snatched the sight from his evil eye. | 还把瞄准镜 从他邪恶之眼上扯了下来 |
[29:02] | Mind if we hold on to this? | 介意我们收着吗? |
[29:05] | Do you hear the frequency? | 你们听到频率了吗? |
[29:08] | Yes, I-I can hear the frequency loud and clear. | 对 我-我能听到 声音洪亮又清楚 |
[29:11] | Do you have any idea what just happened? | 你能弄明白刚刚这一切吗? |
[29:13] | Yeah, I think we got a lead. | 嗯 我看我们有条线索了 |
[29:28] | – Hi, Adam. – Hey. | – 嗨 Adam – 嘿 |
[29:31] | the epaulet that Stella sent us didn’t make direct contact with the uniform wearer’s skin. | Stella给我们的肩章 跟穿制服的人没有直接接触 |
[29:36] | I couldn’t find hair or epithelials, | 没发现毛发或上皮细胞 |
[29:38] | so I decided to try and go for some kind of scent analysis. | 所以我决定做个气味分析试试 |
[29:42] | I ran a sample through GCMS and no peaks. | 我对样本做了气相色谱质谱分析 没有发现 |
[29:46] | There are no detectable scent molecules anywhere on the sample? | 样本上什么气味分子也没测到? |
[29:50] | The scent was too faint to get a baseline. | 气味太淡了 探测不到 |
[29:54] | So we need reinforcements. | 所以我们需要增援 |
[29:56] | Canine sense of smell is a lot more sensitive | 犬科的嗅觉比实验室里 所有仪器都灵敏得多 |
[29:58] | than anything we have in the lab. | |
[29:59] | Time to let the dogs out. | 该关门放狗了~~~ |
[30:48] | Was it worth it, Greg? | 值得吗 Greg? |
[30:50] | What, you think I was in on it? | 什么 你认为我有份? |
[30:53] | Well, you’re wrong, dead wrong. Carl was like family. | 哦 那你错了 错得离谱 Carl就像我的家人 |
[30:56] | What was your cut? You get the money yet? | 你能分到多少? 钱到手了没? |
[30:58] | How much did they pay you to sit by | 他们付你多少钱 让你眼睁睁看着自己的”家人” 在卡车后面给生煎活炸了? |
[31:00] | and watch while your “family” fried in the back of that truck? | |
[31:03] | I already told you I couldn’t get out of the cab. | 我说过了 我不能下车 |
[31:05] | I tried to call it in, but the radio didn’t work. | 我想呼叫求援的 但无线电坏了 |
[31:09] | The man… | 从帝国大厦旁边街角的 储蓄贷款所… |
[31:10] | who stole the money from that savings | |
[31:12] | and loan right around the corner from the Empire State Building– | 偷了钱的那个人 |
[31:14] | he was wearing a High Eye uniform. | 穿着High Eye的制服 而且不是别人的 |
[31:16] | But not just any uniform. | |
[31:18] | Yours, Greg. | 就是你的制服 Greg 不 你没搞清楚 |
[31:23] | No, you don’t get it. | |
[31:24] | Then why don’t you tell us what we need to get? | 那你来告诉我们要怎么搞清楚? |
[31:26] | My spare uniform. | 那是我的备用制服 |
[31:29] | Two days ago I went to the cleaners to pick it up. | 两天前我去干洗店拿 |
[31:32] | They said I already had, but I hadn’t. | 他们说已经有人拿走了 但我没去拿 |
[31:36] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我拿的 |
[31:43] | Do you know who this man is? | 知道这人是谁吗? |
[31:47] | No, I’ve never seen him before. | 不 我从没见过他 |
[31:50] | Look, I swear to God I had nothing to do with this. | 听着 我对天发誓 这事跟我毫无关系 |
[32:01] | I didn’t kill my partner. | 我没杀自己的搭档 |
[32:11] | I believe him. | 我相信他说的 |
[32:13] | Yeah, me, too. | 嗯 我也是 |
[32:19] | How’s about we try this on for size? | 我们试着这么想怎么样? |
[32:21] | What if our friendly ex-con Bernie Benton staked the driver out, | 也许貌似无害的惯犯 Bernie Benton盯上了司机 |
[32:25] | followed him after work, | 跟踪他下了班 |
[32:27] | waited for him to drop his uniform off at the cleaners, | 等他把制服送到干洗店里 |
[32:29] | then came back later, picked it up, | 再折回头把制服拿走 |
[32:32] | disguised himself, walked right into that savings and loan, | 化了装 大摇大摆走进储蓄所 |
[32:35] | then walked right out with 250 “G”s? | 又带着25万出来? |
[32:39] | Much more believable. | 靠谱多了 |
[32:40] | And it wouldn’t be the first time he pulled a stunt like that. | 而且他也不是头一回 这么偷天换日了 |
[32:42] | But he couldn’t have pulled it off at all | 但他一个人也搞不定 |
[32:44] | unless somebody else stopped that armored car for him. | 除非有别人替他拦下运钞车 |
[33:01] | Yes, hot damn. | 真他妈棒 |
[33:02] | you’ve got that lucky break look in your eye. | 看你的神色 终于有重大突破了 |
[33:04] | DARPA search finally came through, | 国防部高级研究规划局 那边的搜索终于有结果了 找到市中心一个 叫Sanon研究所的私人实验室 |
[33:06] | led me to a private lab in Midtown called Sanon Research, | |
[33:09] | and get this: | 而且听好了: |
[33:10] | they have an advanced protype of a portable microwave gun. | 他们有一种先进的 专业型便携式微波枪 |
[33:15] | Ah, could be exactly what we’re looking for. | 啊 可能正是我们要找的 |
[33:16] | It’s worth a shot. | 值得跑一趟 |
[33:17] | Well, as long as we’re taking shots, | 对我们有用就行 |
[33:19] | I think that pineapple sticker you found at the scene | 我想你在现场 发现的菠萝贴纸 |
[33:21] | was used to create a “tantoo.” | 是用来”日光纹身”的 |
[33:23] | A tan what? | 日光什么? |
[33:24] | It’s a pigment pattern made by applying a sticker to the skin during sunbathing. | 日光浴时 在皮肤上贴个贴纸 就会因为肤色差异留下图案 |
[33:29] | Little late in the year for that, don’t you think? | 这季节晒日光浴有点晚了吧 |
[33:30] | Well, never too late at a tanning salon. | 有专门的日光浴沙龙 什么时候都不晚哪 |
[33:32] | Normally, you take them off after tanning, | 通常晒完之后 就把贴纸撕掉 |
[33:34] | but our perp might have forgotten and accidentally transferred it to the victim. | 但嫌犯可能忘了 于是偶然转移到了死者身上 |
[33:39] | And it would explain the tropical sunblock. | 这就难怪上面有 热带防晒霜了 |
[33:42] | What about the epithelials you lifted? | 上面提取的上皮细胞呢? |
[33:44] | Partial profile, female. | 只有部分DNA 是女性的 CODIS数据库里没有匹配的 但有家族性吻合 |
[33:45] | No hits in CODIS, but I did get a familial match. | |
[33:49] | To whom? | 跟谁? |
[33:50] | Well, it seems that Bernie Benton has a daughter. | 看来Bernie Benton有个女儿呢 |
[33:53] | I guess the pineapple didn’t fall far from the tree. | 真是有其父必有其女啊 |
[34:04] | So, we know Bernie’s daughter is involved in this. | 我们知道Bernie的女儿 参与了其中 |
[34:07] | The pineapple sticker puts her on our security guard. | 菠萝贴纸证明 她跟保安有过接触 |
[34:09] | There’s nothing in Bernie’s case file that mentions a daughter. | Bernie的案件档案里 完全没提到有个女儿 |
[34:12] | There’s no photos, there’s no record of her visiting him in prison. | 没照片 也没有 去监狱探视的记录 |
[34:15] | We know where Bernie is? | – 知道Bernie在哪儿吗? – Flack派人盯着他了 |
[34:16] | Flack’s got a tail on him. | |
[34:18] | What did you get from Sanon’s microwave gun? | 关于Sanon的微波枪 你查到什么吗? |
[34:20] | Well, for one thing, it had to be what stopped that armored car. | 首先 嫌犯肯定就是 用这个拦下了运钞车 |
[34:24] | Two megawatts of portable microwave mayhem, | 便携式 能发出 两兆瓦的微波冲击波 |
[34:27] | more than capable of causing all the damage at the scene, | 足够造成现场所有的损坏 |
[34:29] | as well as our dead guard’s injuries. | 包括死者身上的伤 |
[34:31] | But somebody had to know not only how to use it, | 而且有人不光知道 怎么用这把枪 |
[34:34] | but also how to wipe it clean | 还知道怎么擦干净 |
[34:36] | because there were no prints of any kind. | 因为上面什么指纹都没有 |
[34:39] | Exactly, and we believe that somebody is Bernie’s daughter. | 没错 我们相信 那人就是Bernie的女儿 |
[34:43] | While Bernie was in the savings and loan, she was manning the gun. | Bernie在储蓄所的时候 她就在操纵微波枪 |
[34:46] | The armored car pulls up to the traffic light. | 运钞车停下等红灯 |
[34:49] | She pulls the trigger. | 她扣动扳机 |
[34:51] | The wave blast disrupts all the traffic lights. | 冲击波扰乱了所有交通灯 |
[34:58] | And at 4:56 p.m., destroys the camera. | 到下午4:56 损毁了监控摄像头 |
[35:04] | That’s a hell of a murder weapon. | 真是厉害的凶器 |
[35:06] | Sanon Research is definitely on the cutting edge, | Sanon研究所绝对是 走在技术潮流浪尖 |
[35:08] | but there are a select few employees | 而且有少数几名员工 能够接触到那种枪 |
[35:10] | that actually have access to that gun, | |
[35:11] | and no one on that list has the last name of Benton. | 可其中没人姓Benton |
[35:15] | Right, but Bernie’s daughter could have a different last name. | 嗯 但Bernie的女儿 可能不跟他姓 |
[35:17] | She has to be the connection to the gun, | 她肯定跟枪脱不了干系 但没照片没名字… |
[35:19] | but without a photo or a name… | |
[35:21] | how do we find her? | 我们怎么找她? |
[35:24] | It’s 10:00, Bernie. | 10点了 Bernie |
[35:26] | You know where your daughter is? | 知道你女儿在哪儿吗? |
[35:28] | Out being a good girl somewhere, I am sure. | 在哪儿做个好姑娘 我肯定 |
[35:31] | Can I get you suits something? | 找我干嘛? |
[35:32] | – Yeah, the truth. – Come on, Bern. | – 听你说实话 – 别装了 Bern |
[35:35] | This plan had your stink all over it. | 这计划完全是你的手法 |
[35:37] | A mock armored car heist as a diversion | 假装抢劫运钞车 来转移视线 |
[35:39] | while you shook up the savings and loan. | 你就趁机去储蓄所打劫 |
[35:41] | Only blip in this plan was that | 这里面唯一的小问题就是 你绝不会在下班高峰 |
[35:43] | you never would have used your ring on that truck | |
[35:44] | in the middle of rush hour. | 用撒旦之环打开车门 |
[35:46] | maybe I was a little sloppy on this one after all. | 或许我还是百密一疏了 |
[35:48] | No, this is your daughter’s mess. | 不 是你女儿搞砸了 |
[35:51] | Only, you didn’t know that till I came to the bar and told you. | 不过你并不知情 直到我来酒吧告诉你 |
[35:54] | She was only supposed to disable the truck, | 她本来只要拦下车子就好 |
[35:56] | not use Satan’s ring to rob it. | 不是用撒旦之环 打开车门抢劫 |
[36:05] | What happened, Bernie, your daughter get a little too greedy on this one? | 怎么回事 Bernie 你女儿有点太贪心了? |
[36:08] | maybe she’s too much like me. | 也许她实在太像我了 要知道 干这行不容易啊 |
[36:11] | It’s a tough business, you know? | |
[36:12] | No health benefits. No pension. | 没医疗保险 没养老金 |
[36:15] | Nothing to leave the loved ones when you’re gone. | 死后什么也不能给 心爱的人留下 |
[36:16] | So, you pulled one more job to help her out, | 所以你为了她 最后再干一笔 |
[36:19] | let her take all the cash and walk, is that it? | 让她带着所有现金 远走高飞 是吗 |
[36:21] | What’s her name, Bernie, and where is she? | 她叫什么 Bernie 人在哪儿? |
[36:24] | You know, this medication they got me on… | 知道么 医生给我吃的这些药 |
[36:26] | it leaves me feeling… I don’t know, a little fuzzy. | 让我感觉…有点迷糊 |
[36:34] | Now, why do you want to go and do something like that? | 事到如今 你这样又何必? |
[36:38] | I guess old habits die hard. | 江山易改 本性难移吧 |
[36:42] | I got it, Flack. | 找到了 Flack |
[36:45] | Yeah, Hawkes, the name is Jamie Sunderland. | 她名字叫Jamie Sunderland |
[36:52] | She’s a marketing rep at Sanon Research. | 是Sanon研究所的营销代表 |
[36:54] | Look, I need get units at Sanon’s lab now. | 听着 马上派人 到Sanon的实验室去 |
[36:57] | Don’t waste your time. She’s not there. | 别浪费时间了 她不在那儿 |
[36:59] | why don’t you make it easy on her and tell us where she is. | 我们不想难为她 不如你告诉我们她在哪儿 |
[37:01] | She’s been laying low. | 她躲得可深了 |
[37:03] | Okay, we’re gonna need to put out an APB on her. | 我们要全面通缉她 |
[37:06] | Yeah, she’s on the move. | 对 她在逃跑中 |
[37:07] | Bernie, there’s a better gift you can give your daughter. | Bernie 你能给女儿 一份更好的礼物 |
[37:10] | I’m talking about the difference between five years and life. | 这可是给判5年 还是终身监禁的问题 |
[37:13] | She’s a bright kid, you know? | 她是个聪明的孩子 知道吗 学东西很快 |
[37:14] | She gets things, picks them up fast. | |
[37:17] | I was proud when she landed that job at the lab, | 她在实验室找到工作的时候 我为她自豪 |
[37:20] | but they could never give her what she was worth. | 但她拿到的永远够不上 她真正的价值 |
[37:22] | Bus, train stations, ferries and airports. | 巴士 火车站 渡口 机场 |
[37:25] | Okay, then why don’t you cross-reference her name with personnel files | 好吧 把她的名字 跟Sanon研究所的人员档案 |
[37:28] | and travel itineraries from Sanon Research. | 以及出游路线互相参照对比 |
[37:41] | Last chance. | 最后机会 |
[37:49] | Get up. | 起来 |
[37:52] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持缄默 但你所说的一切… |
[37:54] | Anything you say… | |
[37:55] | will be too damn late anyway. | 都他妈已经太迟了 不要回头 宝贝 |
[38:34] | Some lady’s pooch got away from her. | 有位女士的狗跑脱 |
[38:36] | Found the body here. | 发现了尸体 |
[38:37] | No ID, not sure where he was going. | 没身份证 不知道是要去哪儿 |
[38:53] | He was going home. | 他是要回家 |
[38:56] | His name is Kevin Cross. He’s a property clerk. | 名字叫Kevin Cross 是仓库保管员 |
[38:59] | One of us? | 警局的? |
[39:16] | So… | 啊… |
[39:19] | you, um… | 你… |
[39:21] | want to tell me why you won’t marry me? | 能告诉我为什么 不愿意嫁给我吗? |
[39:25] | I didn’t mean I won’t. | 我不是不愿意 |
[39:27] | I just think it’s the wrong time. | 只是觉得时候不对 |
[39:29] | Wrong time. | 时候不对 |
[39:31] | Wrong time or the wrong guy? | 时候不对 还是人不对? |
[39:35] | Danny… | |
[39:37] | I know I’ve thrown a lot at you | 我知道这消息太突然 我们都实在不知所措 |
[39:39] | and we’re both feeling really overwhelmed, | |
[39:40] | but whatever we do next, | 但不管我们接下来做什么 |
[39:43] | I want it to be for the right reason. | 我都希望有正确的理由 |
[39:46] | Wouldn’t you rather walk down the aisle than be pushed? | 难道你宁愿被逼着结婚? |
[39:49] | Of course. | 当然不 |
[39:51] | Okay, good, so listen. | 好 听着 |
[39:55] | I’m not going anywhere, | 我哪儿也不会去 我知道你也一样 |
[39:56] | and I know you’re not going anywhere, either, | |
[40:00] | okay, but this isn’t just about you and I anymore, | 但这已经不仅是你我的事 |
[40:03] | so let’s just take baby steps, okay? | 所以让我们一步一步 慢慢来 好吗? |
[40:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:15] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[40:17] | Look, before we go inside, | 嗯 进去之前 我还有件事要告诉你 |
[40:18] | I want to tell you one more thing, okay? | |
[40:21] | I just want you to know… | 就是想你知道… |
[40:26] | that I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:32] | I love you, too, Danny. | 我也爱你 Danny |