时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Growing up,all I wanted to do was play ball. | 在成长过程中 除了打棒球我什么都不想做 |
[00:03] | That’s all I could think | 我小时候 脑子里只有这个想法 |
[00:06] | one day,starting in the majors. | 希望有朝一日 我可以上大联盟比赛 即美国职业棒球大联盟MLB 全世界最高水准的棒球联赛 |
[00:08] | Crazy thing,I was actually making it happen. | 疯狂的想法 但实际上我已快实现了 |
[00:11] | I was playing really well in the minors,and… | 我在小联盟打得很好 而且… 即3A联盟 仅此于大联盟的联赛 MLB从小联盟的优秀选手中选秀) |
[00:15] | one game,everything changed. | 但就那一场比赛 一切都改变了 |
[00:18] | The whole day,this pitcher’s trying to shut me down, | 那一整天 投手都想把我三振出局 |
[00:20] | throwing me inside,throwing me inside,and bottom of the eighth… | 一直朝我投内侧球(靠近打者身体的投球) 最后在第8局下半局… |
[00:25] | he finally catches me,right in the head. | 他终于砸到我了 正中头部 |
[00:29] | So I figure,I’m gonna… | 所以 我觉得 我… |
[00:31] | I’m gonna put one in his head now. | 我也应该给他的脑袋来一下 |
[00:32] | And before I could even get to the mound,the benches clear,I’m caught in a pileup. | 我还没能冲到投手丘 一堆替补就冲上来 群殴开始了 |
[00:37] | Shattered my wrist. | 我的手腕粉碎性骨折 |
[00:42] | Baseball was over and… | 棒球打不了了… |
[00:45] | I was having one of those,you know,What now? moments. | 我那时候经历过”现在该怎么办?” 这样茫然的时期 |
[00:48] | But,uh,I guess,back then,things were a little easier. | 但是 我觉得那时事情还没那么困难 |
[00:53] | All I had to do was change my career. | 我只需要换个行当 |
[00:54] | But now,ten years later,I’m getting hit again. | 但是现在 十年之后 我又受到了沉重的打击 |
[00:57] | It’s…it’s life-changing,and I’m,uh… | 这次…这次真改变了我的人生 我… |
[01:02] | I don’t know,I’m scared,I’m scared,you know? | 我说不好 我吓坏了 吓坏了 你们明白吗? |
[01:05] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该做什么 |
[01:09] | A couple days ago,I thought I had all the answers. | 就在几天前 我还觉得我知道答案 |
[01:29] | Let’s move! | 行动! |
[02:15] | – You like that? – No,you didn’t. | – 你喜欢这样? – 不 你才不喜欢呢 |
[02:16] | You like that?! | 你真喜欢?! |
[02:22] | I did. I did. | 我喜欢 喜欢 |
[02:26] | Toss me another 40,man. | 再给我扔一瓶烈酒 伙计 |
[02:27] | Come on,man. | 快点啊 伙计 |
[02:29] | What kind of toss is that? | 你扔得算什么啊? |
[02:30] | That’s terrible. | 准头太差了 |
[02:38] | Hey,you guys! | 嘿 伙计们! |
[02:39] | Come on! Come on! | 开开啊! 快点打开! |
[02:41] | Okay,okay. We don’t want to mess up your makeup with those tears. | 好了好了 别哭花了你的妆 |
[02:46] | You think you’re funny?! | 你们觉得很好笑?! |
[02:48] | The thing’s locked… | 这东西锁上了… |
[02:50] | Car! | 有车子来了! |
[02:51] | Somebody’s coming! | 有人来了! |
[02:53] | Mikey,Mikey! We got to go,okay? | Mikey Mikey! 我们得走了 好吗? |
[02:55] | Don’t make a noise! We’ll be back for you! | 别出声! 我们会回来救你的! |
[02:57] | Where you go…Don’t leave me here! | 你们要去哪儿…别丢下我啊! |
[02:59] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[03:50] | Hold it…Stop! Stop! Stop! | 等等…停下来 快停下来! |
[03:52] | Shut it right down! | 快停下来! |
[03:57] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么鬼东西? |
[04:00] | It’s blood,mixed with decomp juice. | 这是混了腐液的人血 |
[04:02] | What do you think,boss? | 你怎么想的 头儿? |
[04:03] | We got ourselves a homicide? | 这是谋杀案吗? |
[04:05] | Let’s take a look. | 仔细看看再说 |
[04:07] | According to the wrecking yard manager,this car just showed up. | 据废车处理场经理说 这车忽然就出现在这里了 |
[04:10] | There’s no record of it being brought in. | 没有车子进来的纪录 |
[04:12] | The crane operator thought it was just another junker. | 吊车司机以为就是破车一辆 |
[04:14] | This place is gated. | 这地方大门是锁上的 |
[04:16] | How’d it get in here? | 这车怎么进来的? |
[04:17] | Mr. Delgado came in this morning and said the gate was open and the lock was chopped off. | Delgado先生今天早上来 说大门是开着的 锁被砍掉了 |
[04:21] | He didn’t call that in? | 没有报警? |
[04:22] | Nope. | 没有 |
[04:23] | boss says he gets vandalized a couple times a month, | 老板说这种蓄意破坏 一个月总会有几次的 |
[04:25] | mostly fast and furious-types,digging | 通常下手都又快又狠 从废墟里挖点能用的东西 |
[04:29] | airbags,gauges,catalytic converters. | 气囊啦 仪表啦 排气净化器之类的 |
[04:31] | Well,maybe this time,they broke in to dump a car. | 也许这次 他们闯进来是为了丢掉这辆车 |
[04:35] | And a few spare body parts. | 还有一些残缺的肢体 CSI:纽约篇 |
[05:11] | CSI:NY Season 05 Episode 09 | |
[05:23] | details,that’s what this job is all about. | 细节 这工作就是研究细节 |
[05:27] | We don’t leave a crime scene until we photograph it, | 在拍照 了解整体情况… |
[05:30] | till we sketch it,till we collect every single last piece of evidence, | 收集所有证物之前 我们不会离开现场 |
[05:34] | and I figured this was like any other. | 我想这次也不会例外 |
[05:38] | Man,was I wrong about that. | 伙计 是我搞错了 |
[05:48] | All right. | 好了 |
[05:49] | Wrap it up. | 包起来吧 |
[05:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:53] | I found some elliptical tool marks on the lock on the front gate, | 我在前门锁上找到一些椭圆形工具痕迹 |
[05:56] | consistent with bolt cutters. | 与断线钳吻合 |
[05:58] | I called you last night. | 我昨晚给你打电话了 |
[06:01] | I went to bed really early. | 我很早就睡了 |
[06:04] | Is this the woman that you’re talking about? | 你说的是这个女人吗? |
[06:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:07] | Lindsay Monroe. | |
[06:09] | Yep. She’s,uh…She’s from Montana. | 没错 她…她从Montana来的 |
[06:15] | Her dad bought her a fly-fishing rod for her eighth birthday. | 她8岁生日 爸爸给她买了假绳钓鱼竿做礼物 |
[06:20] | And then,a…a Buck knife for her ninth birthday. | 9岁生日 买的是巴克军刀 |
[06:24] | Swear to God. | 我发誓 |
[06:24] | I had never met a girl like that before. | 以前从没有遇到过这样的女孩 |
[06:27] | So I take it,that’s a good thing? | 所以你们坠入情网了 |
[06:29] | Yeah,absolutely. | 嗯 很不错 |
[06:31] | So she makes this discovery with the lock. | 她在锁上面有所发现 |
[06:33] | Yeah,yeah. | 没错 没错 |
[06:34] | I mean,that’s not earth-shattering,but… | 这算不上惊世骇俗的发现… |
[06:37] | it was something. | 但的确意义重大 |
[06:39] | Metal against metal. | 金属之间的挤压碰撞 |
[06:40] | We should be able to get some elemental transfer. | 应该会留下些痕迹 |
[06:44] | You hear something? | 你听到了吗? |
[06:45] | Yeah,I do. | 听到了 |
[06:47] | What is it? | 怎么回事? |
[06:50] | It’s coming from over there. | 那边发出来的 |
[06:56] | There’s somebody in here. | 这里有人 |
[06:59] | Hey! Hey,get me out of here! | 嘿! 嘿 放我出去! |
[07:00] | It’s locked. | 这被锁上了 |
[07:01] | Hey,can you hear me?! | 嘿 能听到我说话吗?! |
[07:04] | All right,hang on. | 好了 坚持一下 |
[07:05] | We’ll get you out. | 我们把你弄出来 |
[07:07] | Okay,okay! All right,come on! Let me out! | 好的 好的! 快把我弄出去! |
[07:13] | Who the hell are you? | 你是什么人? |
[07:14] | His name is Mike Hess. | 他叫Mike Hess |
[07:15] | He works as a nurse at a veterinary clinic in Queens, | 他在皇后区的一家兽医诊所做护士 |
[07:18] | and once a month,he and his buddies get together and LARP. | 每个月 他都会和伙伴们聚在一起 玩一场LARP |
[07:22] | LARP? | |
[07:23] | Live Action Role-Playing. | 动作角色扮演游戏(COSPLAY的一种) |
[07:24] | They dress up like video game characters and go all gladiator on each other. | 他们装扮成电子游戏里的人物形象 来一场角斗士之间的生死搏斗 |
[07:28] | What does that have to do with breaking into the junkyard? | 干吗要跑到废车处理场去? |
[07:32] | Hey,man,that junkyard is like our,like our scorched earth. | 伙计 废物处理场就像游戏里被烧焦的大地 |
[07:37] | It’s like a post-apocalyptic battleground,you know. | 就像是浩劫后的战场 明白吧 |
[07:41] | I’m telling you,Stell,this wing nut had an answer for everything. | 我告诉你 Stell 这疯子是无所不知的万宝全书 |
[07:43] | Okay,Spartacus,enough with your fantasies. | 好了 斯巴达克斯(古罗马角斗士领袖) 幻想结束了 |
[07:46] | Tell me about the post-fight festivities. | 说说你们战后的庆典吧 |
[07:48] | I don’t know,man,uh… | 我也不知道 呃… |
[07:50] | We had a couple 40s,and-and then… | 我们干了两瓶烈酒 然后… |
[07:52] | that’s when the guys decided to punk me into the trunk. | 他们就把我塞进了后备箱 |
[07:56] | Now,my boy spoke to his merry band of numbnuts | 我手下和他那群白痴玩伴谈过 |
[07:58] | and they all had the same answer: They saw headlights. | 答案都一致:他们看到了汽前灯 |
[08:01] | They thought it was either someone from the junkyard or the cops,so they ran. | 他们以为不是废车处理场的人 就是警察 所以都跑了 |
[08:03] | Figured they’d come back for Mike, | 想着过会儿再回来救Mike |
[08:05] | but by the time they got back,the place was a crime scene. | 但他们回去时 那地方已成犯罪现场了 |
[08:07] | I want to know more about this car they saw. | 我得知道更多信息 关于他们看到的那车 |
[08:09] | According to the 109,there were no patrol cars in the area, | 根据109分局的反馈 那附近没有巡逻车 |
[08:12] | and the junkyard manager said he was home all night. | 废车处理场的经理说整晚上都呆在家里 |
[08:14] | Which means it could’ve been our killer driving that car that spooked them. | 也就是说可能是凶手开车过来 吓跑了那群人 |
[08:16] | And cut the lock on the front gate. | 而且撬开了前门的锁 |
[08:18] | Because according to Mike,he and his crew jumped the fence. | 因为按照Mike所说 他和玩伴们 是跳围墙进去的 |
[08:21] | Assuming we believe his story,did anyone get a look at who was behind the wheel? | 我们假设他说的是真的 有人看到开车的人吗? |
[08:24] | Nope. All they saw were headlights. | 没有 他们看到的只有车前灯 |
[08:26] | And all Mikey heard was his own voice,crying for help. | Mikey听到的 只有自己求救的声音 |
[08:29] | So if Mikey and all his friends are accounted for,then who was in the box? | 如果Mikey和他的朋友们没说谎 那死者到底是谁? |
[09:21] | Your jack-in-the-box just became a Jane. | 车里的死者是女性 |
[09:23] | See here? | 看到这里没有? |
[09:24] | The sciatic notch of the pelvis,wider in females than in males. | 盆骨坐骨神经的凹陷处 女性比男性宽 |
[09:28] | And when humans reach a certain age, | 当人长到一定年龄 |
[09:30] | their epiphyses, or end caps of the long bones,fuse with the shaft. | 长骨的近端外骨或者骨盖 会和长骨融合 |
[09:35] | The first to fuse is the elbow,and second,is this– the clavicle. | 最开始融合的是肘部 然后是锁骨 |
[09:43] | This one looks partially fused. | 这个看起来融合到一半 |
[09:45] | And I was,also,able to determine that our victim’s eye orbital is triangular in shape. | 我还能断定死者的眼窝是三角形的 |
[09:53] | So based on what we have so far, | 所以根据现在的线索 |
[09:55] | our vic is most likely a white female,between the ages of 17 and 25. | 死者极有可能是17到25岁的白人女性 |
[09:59] | And from the amount of decomp,I’d put TOD about three weeks ago. | 从尸体腐烂程度来看 死亡时间大概是3周前 |
[10:07] | Did you get anything from the car? | 车里有什么发现吗? |
[10:09] | So far all we have is this VIN plate. | 现在有用的只有车辆识别码 |
[10:14] | The numbers look scratched off. | 号码被刮花了 |
[10:16] | We’re documenting the final resting position of every hair,tooth,muscle and bone fragment we can fin | 我们记录下每根头发 每颗牙齿 每块肌肉和骨头碎片的最终静止状态 |
[10:22] | And using that data,we should be able to determine the body’s original position in the car. | 用这些数据 我们应该可以 确定尸体在车里的姿势 |
[10:26] | Which will,hopefully,show us anything that’s out of place,and put us on the trail to our killer. | 这也许能让我们发现异常的地方 找到与凶手有关的线索 |
[10:30] | But as of now,it’s one g puzzle. | 不过现在为止 还是个未解之谜 |
[10:40] | Miss? Pretty lady? | 小姐? 美女? |
[10:42] | Hold up… | 等等啊… |
[10:43] | I’m not shopping today,kid. | 我没打算买你东西 孩子 |
[10:44] | You like watches,though? | 对手表有兴趣吗? |
[10:45] | Hey,a fine lady like you,should be wearing Chanel,or some Rolex or something. | 像你那么有气质的女士 应该戴香奈儿 劳力士之类的名牌 |
[10:50] | Check it out. | 看看吧 |
[10:50] | Just like they got on Fifth Ave. | 和第五大道买的一模一样 |
[10:54] | That says “Rollez,” with two “L”s and a “Z.” | 这牌子叫”Rollez” 2个”L”,1个”Z” (乍看和Rolex<劳力士>差不多 美国版李鬼) |
[10:56] | I hear you. | 貌似是的 不过 干嘛花那么多钱买那些名牌货? |
[10:57] | But I’m saying,why you gonna spend more money for less letters? | 貌似是的 不过 干嘛花那么多钱买那些名牌货? |
[11:00] | You like that,huh? | 你喜欢这表 是吧? |
[11:01] | – Here,let me get $30. – Not interested. | – 只要30块钱 – 我没兴趣 |
[11:03] | All right,20. | 20呢 |
[11:04] | All right ten. | 好了 10块就拿走 |
[11:05] | – Okay,let me see how much I got,okay? – Okay. | – 好吧 我看看我有多少钱 行吗? – 好啊 |
[11:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:09] | Sorry to bother you,Miss. | 真抱歉打扰你了 小姐 |
[11:12] | Oh,excuse me,sir,you like watches? | 打扰一下 先生 想买表吗? |
[11:13] | Hey,kid,get lost. | 嘿 孩子 走远点 |
[11:14] | You got it. | 知道了 |
[11:15] | I see the two of you have met. | 我看你们俩认识 |
[11:17] | Yeah,genius is selling fake watches right outside the NYPD crime lab. | 是啊 这家伙在纽约警局犯罪实验室门口 卖冒牌手表 |
[11:21] | You going somewhere? | 你要去什么地方吗? |
[11:22] | Yeah,you’re coming with me. | 对 你和我一起去 |
[11:23] | I just finished processing the VIN plate. | 我刚处理完车牌 |
[11:25] | Registration comes back to an Elizabeth Barker,Caucasian female,25 years old. | 车主是Elizabeth Barker 白人女性 25岁 |
[11:30] | Matches the description of our vic. | 和死者特征吻合 |
[11:32] | Yep. | 没错 走吧 |
[11:32] | Let’s go. | 没错 走吧 |
[11:36] | Oh,my God. | 哦 我的天啊 |
[11:36] | And you thought the person inside the car was me? | 你们以为车里的人是我? |
[11:39] | You matched a partial description we were able to put together. | 你符合我们对于死者的部分描述 |
[11:42] | Mrs. Barker,when did you realize the car was missing? | Barker夫人 你什么时候发现车丢了? |
[11:45] | This morning. | 今早 |
[11:46] | When my husband went out to get the paper. | 我先生出门拿报纸那会 |
[11:48] | We called the police right away. | 我们立刻报了警 |
[11:50] | Where is your husband now? | 你先生现在在哪? |
[11:51] | He took our son for a walk. | 他带儿子去散步去了 |
[11:53] | There’s a park at the end of the block. | 在街区尽头有一个公园 |
[11:55] | Guess he’s pretty hands-on,huh? | 他还挺亲力亲为的嘛 |
[11:57] | Steve’s a great father. | Steve是个好爸爸 |
[11:59] | How is he as a husband? | 那作为丈夫来说怎样呢? |
[12:00] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[12:01] | You know if he was maybe having an affair? | 他有没有婚外情什么的? |
[12:04] | Okay,I’m sorry,but that question is out of line. | 好吧 抱歉 但这问题有点过分了 |
[12:07] | Mrs. Barker,we found a homicide victim in your car. | Barker太太 我们在你车里 发现了一名死者 |
[12:11] | Naturally,we’re gonna have a lot of questions. | 很自然 我们会有很多问题 |
[12:15] | I’m sorry. I understand. | 对不起 我理解 |
[12:17] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚在哪里? |
[12:18] | Home. | 在家 |
[12:19] | We went to bed a little after 9:00,and,um,ever since the baby arrived, | 我们9点多就上床睡觉了 |
[12:25] | we’ve barely been able to stay up any later. | 有了孩子以后 我们就不怎么熬夜了 |
[12:27] | You can ask Steve yourself. | 你们可以自己问Steve |
[12:30] | Took a little while,but he finally settled down. | 花了番工夫 不过他最后还是安静下来了 |
[12:35] | Um,Steve,this is Detective Bonasera and Detective Messer. | Steve 这是Bonasera警探和Messer警探 |
[12:39] | Yeah,it’s about me,guys. | 来得真是及时 |
[12:41] | I called you about five hours ago. | 我5个小时前就报警了 |
[12:42] | Honey,they’re here about a murder. | 亲爱的 他们是来调查一桩谋杀案的 |
[12:45] | So,this isn’t about our car? | 那么不是关于我们的车了? |
[12:48] | It’s connected. | 两者有关联 |
[12:57] | Found a piece of jewelry in pretty good shape. | 发现了一件保存完好的饰品 |
[13:00] | Based on age,I’d say they’rerobably the victim’s parents. | 从年纪上来看 应该是死者父母 |
[13:04] | Job never gets easier,does it? | 工作总是没那么轻松 不是吗? |
[13:06] | I can tell you I’ve been working here 29 years. | 我在这儿干了29年了 |
[13:09] | That’s 4,846 cases and names I will never forget. | 4846桩案子和死者姓名 我都记得一清二楚 |
[13:15] | What gets me through are people like them, | 让我坚持下去的动力 就是像他们这样的人 |
[13:18] | folks who are gonna be looking to me for answers. | 期望我找出真相的人们 |
[13:23] | Some kind of paperwork here. | 发现了一张纸片 |
[13:26] | Pulled it from the vic’s pocket. | 在受害人口袋里 |
[13:29] | It’s covered in decomp juice,but maybe this will help. | 上面都是腐液 但是可能有帮助 |
[13:37] | Nope. | 不行 |
[13:40] | It’s too thick. | 太厚了 |
[13:41] | It needs a sterilized wash. | 得消毒清洗 |
[13:43] | I’ll send it up. | 我送过去 |
[13:45] | Sid,do that again. | Sid 再照一下 |
[13:47] | With the ALS. | 用紫外线灯 |
[13:47] | Run it over that piece of the vic’s skull. | 照一下受害人头骨碎片 |
[13:54] | You ever see anything like that? | 见过这样的情况吗? |
[13:57] | Not in 4,846 cases. | 在我办过的4868桩案子里都没见过 |
[14:05] | My guys canvassed Steve and Elizabeth Barker’s neighborhood. | 我的人询问了Barker夫妇的邻居们 |
[14:07] | They hit every house for two blocks. | 两个街区挨家挨户都排查过 |
[14:09] | No one saw or heard the car being stolen from their driveway last night. | 昨晚没人看见或听见 他们的车从车道上被偷走 |
[14:12] | And we got nothing from the locket that Hawkes found. | Hawkes找到的吊坠 我们也没有发现 |
[14:15] | No prints,no foreign DNA. | 没有指纹 也没有其他人的DNA |
[14:17] | What about those pictures of the parents we found inside? | 吊坠里面父母的照片呢? |
[14:19] | They’re in circulation– media’s got them. | 传出去发给媒体了 |
[14:21] | Hopefully,somebody will recognize Mom and Dad and help us identify our vic. | 希望有人认出这对父母 帮我们确认死者身份 |
[14:25] | Hey,do you guys recognize this mutt? | 嘿 你们认识这个坏蛋吗? |
[14:30] | Never seen him before. | 从没见过 |
[14:33] | No,me,neither. | 我也没见过 |
[14:34] | AFIS does. | AFIS系统里找到了他 |
[14:35] | His name is Reggie Dunham. | 他叫Reggie Dunham |
[14:37] | Lindsay lifted a partial print off the vandalized lock we brought back from the wrecking yard. | Lindsay从废车场带回的坏锁上 提取了部分指纹 |
[14:41] | Apparently,this mope likes prison food. | 显然这家伙很爱监狱的伙食嘛 |
[14:43] | He’s been locked up three times. | 坐过三次牢 |
[14:45] | Yeah,he also likes to hurt women. | 他还喜欢伤害女性 |
[14:46] | Served two of those three sentences for aggravated assault. | 两次都是因为严重伤害罪坐牢 |
[14:50] | Maybe this time,he didn’t stop at beating them. | 也许这次他不满足于只是殴打了 |
[14:59] | Go. | 开始 |
[15:08] | Time. | 时间到 |
[15:12] | All right,who here can tell me what my man,Antonio,was doing wrong? | 好吧 这儿谁能说说Antonio哪里错了? |
[15:17] | He forgot to pump the emergency brake to override the ignition computer. | 他忘记了拉下手刹 从而骗过电脑 给出点火许可 |
[15:21] | Don’t even think about it. | 一个都别想跑 |
[15:22] | Hey,stupid,building’s surrounded. | 嘿 蠢货 整幢大楼都被包围了 |
[15:24] | Let’s see some hands,Reggie. | 把手举起来 Reggie |
[15:29] | Yo,man,hold up,hold up,hold up,hold up. | 呦 老兄 等等 等等 |
[15:31] | Y’all can’t be coming in here like this without warrant. | 你们没有搜查证 不能这样闯进来 |
[15:34] | Here you go. | 在这儿 |
[15:36] | Go ahead. | 走吧 |
[15:37] | Say it. | 快说一句吧 |
[15:42] | Class dismissed. | 下课 |
[15:44] | Get up,let’s go. | 起来 走 |
[15:45] | Come on. | 快点 |
[15:47] | So,we slapped on the bracelets. | 于是我们给他带上了手铐 |
[15:48] | We took Reggie back to the precinct,but of course,nothing is ever as easy as it seems. | 把Reggie带回了局里 但和以往一样 事情没看起来那么容易 |
[16:02] | All right,look,here’s the deal,yo. | 好吧 听着 是这样的 |
[16:04] | Reggie Dunham don’t jack whips no more. | Reggie Dunham已经不偷车了 |
[16:06] | No,now you just teach the next generation of punks how to. | 是啊 但你正在教新一代小阿飞怎么偷 |
[16:10] | You know what they say,right? | 你知道俗话怎么说的 对吧? |
[16:12] | A mind is a terrible thing to waste. | 聪明脑袋不能浪费了 |
[16:16] | So is my time. | 我的时间也是 |
[16:20] | We found these in your classroom. | 我们在你的教室里找到了这些 |
[16:21] | They match tool marks left on a padlock we collected from a junkyard in Queens this morning. | 和今早在皇后区废车场发现的 挂锁上的工具痕迹吻合 |
[16:28] | Your prints were the only ones on them. | 在上面只发现了你的指纹 |
[16:30] | You want to tell us about last night? | 想说说昨晚发生了什么吗? |
[16:33] | Okay,maybe this will refresh your memory. | 好吧 让我提醒你一下 |
[16:36] | You kikilled a girl,stole a car,dumped them both in the junkyard. | 你杀了一个女孩 偷了一辆车 然后都丢弃在了废车场 |
[16:41] | Starting to come back now? | 现在想起来了? |
[16:42] | Man,why y’all sweating me? | 伙计 干吗吓唬我? |
[16:43] | Now,I done told you,I’m clean,and I ain’t killed nobody,bro | 告诉你们 我是清白的 我没杀人 兄弟 |
[16:46] | My ass ain’t jacked a whip since back in the day. | 我老早就不偷车了 |
[16:49] | True that. | 真的 |
[16:51] | What were you doing in the junkyard last night? | 那你昨晚在废车场干什么? |
[16:54] | Who was she,Reggie? | 她是谁 Reggie? |
[16:55] | Where did you meet her? | 你在哪遇见她的? |
[16:57] | Professor…let me explain something to you. | 教授… 我来解释给你听 |
[17:01] | Unless you got a rock solid alibi that puts you somewhere else, | 除非找到无懈可击的不在场证据 |
[17:04] | you’re gonna spend the rest of your teaching days behd bars. | 否则你就回牢里继续上课去吧 |
[17:06] | Look,here’s the thing,all right? | 听着 是这样的 好吗? |
[17:09] | And you better listen up,Irish,’causI’m only going to say this once. | 你最好听仔细 爱尔兰人 我只说一次 |
[17:12] | You feel me? | 明白吗? |
[17:15] | My ass was mad busy last night trespassing. | 我昨晚忙得热火朝天呢 |
[17:20] | Word to mother. | 向我妈发誓 |
[17:23] | You know,I do a little late-night shopping, | 你知道 半夜出去”采购”一番 |
[17:24] | you know what I mean,for them,uh,catalystic converters. | 你知道什么意思 呃 排气净化器 |
[17:28] | They got them precious metals and whatnot. | 里面含有贵金属什么的 |
[17:32] | There’s good money in it,yo. | 很值钱的 |
[17:47] | Yeah,now,y’all go tell the DA that… | 现在 你们得向检察官解释… |
[17:53] | I’ll let them know y’all beat my ass for a confession. | 我会告诉他们你们对我严刑逼供 |
[17:58] | And my bad,I can’t help you with the bodies y’all chalked last night, | 不好意思 你们昨晚发现的那具尸体 我帮不上忙了 |
[18:01] | but,u if you’ll excuse me,I got some business to take care of. | 但如果不介意的话 我还有事情要忙 |
[18:04] | You didn’t pay much attention in high school physics,did you,Reggie? | 你高中物理学没认真听吧 Reggie? |
[18:08] | What? | 什么? |
[18:09] | I’m guessing school wasn’t your thing. | 我猜你肯定不怎么喜欢上学 |
[18:13] | Now it’s my turn to play the teacher. | 现在换我来扮老师了 |
[18:15] | Today’s lesson: conservation of energy and the first law of thermodynamics. | 今天的课程是: 能量守恒定律和 热力学第一定律 |
[18:21] | Now,pay attention here. | 现在注意听讲 |
[18:23] | It states that energy can be transferred,but it can’t be created or destroyed. | 能量可以转移 但它既不会凭空产生 也不会凭空消失 |
[18:29] | What does this have to do with anything,bro? | 这有什么关系 老兄? |
[18:32] | Well,it means you just bought yourself some pain for no reason, | 就是说 你刚才那下白挨了 |
[18:34] | because if I or Detective Flack grabbed your head and slammed it into the table like you just said, | 如果像你说的 我或Flack警探 用手抓住你的头猛撞桌子 |
[18:40] | there would be a transfer of energy to the back of your head and a bruise would form in the shape of a hand. | 会有能量转移到你的后脑勺 形成手形状淤青 |
[18:48] | True that. | 千真万确 |
[18:50] | So,Reggie,you just gave yourself a beat down for nothing. | 所以 Reggie 你刚才那下是白挨了 |
[18:55] | We’ll talk again. | 我们回头再谈 |
[19:00] | Can I…can I g an aspirin,man? | 能… 能给我点阿司匹林吗? |
[19:09] | Talk to me. | 说说看 |
[19:10] | Found several foreign prints on the steering wheel and the door handle. | 在方向盘和车门把上发现了几处指纹 |
[19:13] | Any of them come back to Reggie Dunham? | 有属于Reggie Dunham的吗? |
[19:15] | Not a one. | 一个没有 |
[19:16] | Maybe he was wearing gloves. | 也许他带了手套 |
[19:17] | Well,if he did,why didn’t he wear them when he cut the lock? | 如果这样 那他剪锁时怎么不带? |
[19:20] | I may have mething here,gentlemen. | 这里有发现 先生们 |
[19:22] | I just recovered the interior driver side door handle,and take a look right here. | 我刚复原了驾驶座内部门把手 看看这里 |
[19:27] | Blood smear. | 血迹 |
[19:29] | We know our vic was in the trunk. | 受害人在后备箱里 |
[19:30] | How did a bloodstain get clear over to the driver side door handle? | 血迹怎会出现在驾驶座门把手上? |
[19:35] | It could be secondary transfer. | 可能是二次转移 |
[19:37] | The killer smeared some of the victim’s blood on the handle when he got in the car… | 凶手上车时把受害人的血迹 沾到了门把手上… |
[19:40] | Or maybe he was injured during an attack,which means this stain could contain the killer’s DNA. | 或许他在袭击中受伤了 也就说血迹里可能含有凶手的DNA |
[19:46] | Get it up to the lab. | 送去实验室 |
[19:46] | We’ll run it. | 我们马上检测 |
[19:47] | You two keep digging. | 你们俩继续挖掘 |
[19:49] | Yeah. | 好 |
[20:24] | Sid,our victim may have been beaten. | Sid 受害人可能被打过 |
[20:27] | Concentric circles of this fracture indicate a blow to the head. | 这处同心圆状骨折说明头部曾遭重击 |
[20:35] | The temporal lobe…delicate region of the skull. | 颞叶… 头骨最脆弱的地方 |
[20:38] | Looks like you just found our COD. | 看来你找出死因了 |
[20:40] | Blunt force trauma. | 钝器外伤 |
[20:41] | I’ll call Mac. | 我通知Mac |
[20:45] | No,wait. | 不 等等 |
[20:46] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[20:48] | Knife marks on the anterior surface of the L-1 vertebra. | L-1椎骨的前表面有刀痕 |
[20:53] | Possibly from metal hitting bone when the car was crushed? | 可能是车被压扁时金属撞击骨头? |
[20:57] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[20:58] | The marks have a distinct V-shape, | 痕迹呈明显的V型 |
[21:00] | and there’s scalloping along the edges,consistent with a serrated blade. | 边缘呈扇形 与锯齿刀痕迹相符 |
[21:04] | We found nothing in the car that would make that mark. | 车里没有能造成这种痕迹的东西 |
[21:07] | Now,a stab wound to that region of the body would cause massive hemorrhaging. | 如果身体那处是刺伤会造成大量出血 |
[21:11] | Our victim could have bled to death. | 受害人可能是失血过量身亡 |
[21:13] | Sharp force trauma to the abdomen. | 腹部利器外伤 |
[21:15] | Blunt force trauma to the skull. | 头部钝器外伤 |
[21:18] | So,now we have two CODs? | 那么现在有两个死因? |
[21:20] | Maybe not– take a look at the marks. | 也许不是– 看看这个痕迹 |
[21:22] | They’re clean,no sign of any blood in the osteonal canal. | 很干净 骨裂槽里没有任何血迹 |
[21:26] | Which means they were inflicted postmortem. | 也就是说是死后造成的 |
[21:29] | But why stab a woman that was already dead? | 但干嘛要捅一个已经死掉的女人呢? |
[22:08] | How is the facial reconstruction coming? | 面部重建怎么样了? |
[22:10] | I’m running it against the missing persons database right now. | 我现在拿它跟失踪人口数据库进行比对 |
[22:14] | Looks like we just got our answer. | 看起来我们刚得到了结果 |
[22:15] | No match. | 没吻合的 |
[22:18] | You know,I don’t get it. | 你知道 我就不明白了 |
[22:20] | She’s been dead for three weeks, | 她死了已经有3个星期了 |
[22:21] | and the pictures in the locket say that she’s probably got family out there looking for her. | 而且吊坠里的照片表示 也许她的家人正在找她 |
[22:25] | So,why haven’t they reported her missing? | 那么 她失踪他们为什么不报警呢? |
[22:32] | I found this in the back pocket of our vic’s pants. | 我在死者裤子后侧袋里找到了这个 |
[22:37] | It’s a spoon. | 是个勺子 |
[22:38] | XRF indicated sterling silver. | X射线荧光检测显示是纯银 |
[22:40] | A silver spoon. | 是个银勺子 |
[22:41] | The kind you’re born with. | 你一出生就带着的那种 (出自谚语born with a silver spoon) |
[22:43] | Could mean our vic had coinage ’cause it’s too small to be cutlery. | 也许受害者出身高贵 因为用做餐具太小了 |
[22:46] | What about the piece of paper Sid found? | Sid找到的那张纸有什么结果吗? |
[22:48] | I used sterile water to rinse off the blood and decomp juice.Take a look. | 我用消毒水来冲洗掉血迹和腐尸液 你来看 |
[22:53] | It’s a business card. | 是张名片 |
[22:54] | Life Systems. | 生命系统 Life Systems |
[22:56] | Dr. Lori Winton. | Lori Winton医生 |
[22:58] | Can’t make out an address. | 看不出地址 |
[22:59] | Oh,I already did the grunt work. | 噢 这种简单工作我已经搞定了 |
[23:00] | Life Systems is a medical center in midtown. | Life Systems生命系统 是市中心一家医学中心 |
[23:03] | Thank you so much,Adam,you are the best. | 太谢谢了 Adam 你是最棒的 |
[23:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:14] | Sorry,I’ve never seen her before. | 对不起 我从未见过她 |
[23:16] | You sure about that? | 你确定? |
[23:17] | We have reason to believe sheas here. | 我们有理由相信她来过这儿 |
[23:19] | It’s possible she could have seen another doctor. | 很有可能她看的是另外一个医生 |
[23:22] | She had your card. | 她拿的是你的名片 |
[23:23] | She may have grabbed the wrong one on the way out. | 她可能离开的时候拿错了名片 |
[23:27] | Have you noticed if any of your patients been | 你是否留意过你的病人有没错过 或者预约后却没来― |
[23:30] | anything like that? | 有没有任何类似的情况? |
[23:31] | Missed appointments– are you kidding? | 错过预约–你开玩笑? |
[23:32] | I get,like,seven of those a day. | 我大概 每天有7个病人不来呢 |
[23:34] | So,listen,if there’s nothing else,I really– I have patients to see. | 听着 如果没有其它问题 我真的–我还有病人要看 |
[23:36] | Actually,one more thing. | 实际上 还有一件事 |
[23:38] | If you don’t mind,why don’t you take this copy and post it on your wall? | 如果你不介意 你能拿张 这份拷贝贴在墙上吗? |
[23:41] | Might ring a bell with some of your patients passing through,you know? | 也许有些病人经过时能记起点什么 |
[23:44] | Here’s my card; you can reach me at the crime lab. | 这是我的名片 你能在犯罪实验室找到我 |
[23:47] | S– excuse me one sec. | –不好意思离开一下 |
[23:49] | Well,thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[23:50] | That’ll help us a lot. | 那对我的帮助会很大 |
[23:51] | Of course,yes. | 当然 是的 |
[24:03] | Hey,you okay? | 嘿 你还好吗? |
[24:05] | Yeah,yeah,yeah,I’m fine,I’m fine. | 是 是 是的 我很好 很好 |
[24:07] | I just thought I saw somebody I knew. | 我想我见到了个我认识的人 |
[24:10] | Why didn’t you tell her the truth? | 你为什么不告诉她真相? |
[24:11] | Because I had no idea what was going on. | 因为我不知道出了什么事 |
[24:14] | I mean,Lindsay told me shwas taking off work for a couple hours to go look at a sublet in Brooklyn. | 我是说 Lindsay告诉我 她要翘班2小时去布鲁克林看租房 |
[24:19] | She’s never lied to me before. | 她从没对我撒过谎 |
[24:39] | You get the DNA results from the bloodstain? | 血迹的DNA结果你有了吗? |
[24:44] | – Danny. – Yeah? | – 什么事? |
[24:46] | I was told you were working up that stray bloodstain Sid found. | 跟你说过让你检测Sid找到的未知血迹 |
[24:49] | Got it,um,I’ve just been staring at this monitor too long. | 有结果了 我只是盯着显示器太久了 |
[24:53] | Looks like the blood’s from a male donor. | 看起来血迹属于男性的 |
[24:55] | A common allele at each locus. | 在每个位点都有相同的等位基因 |
[24:57] | Mm-hmm,indicating a familial relationship. | 显示有血缘关系 |
[25:00] | So either the vic’s father or her son was in that car. | 所以不是受害者的父亲 就是她儿子在车里 |
[25:03] | Which means we have a potential witness or we just identified our killer. | 那就意味着有个潜在目击者 或我们刚刚找到了凶手 |
[25:07] | Or maybe another victim. | 又或也许是另一个受害者 |
[25:09] | Only we can’t answer that till we identify the vic. | 只有确认死者身份 才能找出问题答案 |
[25:15] | Hey,got the tox results from the tissue sample that Sid isolated. | 嘿 Sid分离出的组织样本的 毒物检测结果出来了 |
[25:18] | Our Jane Doe was taking tetracycline,huh? | 无名女尸在服用四环素 嗯? |
[25:20] | Which not only glows under UV radiation,but the drug molecule… | 它不仅在紫外线下发光 而且药物分子中… |
[25:24] | also contains a dimethylamino group. | 还含有二甲氨基 |
[25:26] | Acts as a chelation site for divalent calcium ions. | 作为二价钙离子的螯合位点 |
[25:30] | Which means it binds to bone. | 那就是说它会吸附到骨头上 |
[25:34] | Explaining the glowing streaks that Dr. Hawkes and Sid found on the victim’s skull. | 也就解释了Hawkes和Sid医生 在死者头骨上找到的发光带 |
[25:37] | What about the spoon that you found in the victim’s clothing? | 你们在死者衣服里找到的勺子 查的怎么样了? |
[25:39] | You lift any prints? | 有没有提取到指纹? |
[25:40] | The only usable ones all belong to the victim. | 唯一可用的指纹都是属于受害者的 |
[25:43] | DNA? | DNA呢? |
[25:44] | Pending. | 没结果 |
[25:45] | We’re not catching any breaks on this one,are we? | 这案子还没什么突破进展 对吧? |
[25:47] | – It’s Hawkes. – I’ll keep my fingers crossed. | – 是Hawkes – 我会祈祷的 |
[25:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:50] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[25:52] | Please tell me you’ve got something. | 拜托告诉我 你有新发现了 |
[25:54] | Take a look. | 看一下 |
[25:58] | The victim’s pelvis. | 这是受害者的骨盆 |
[25:59] | After removing all the soft tissue,I noticed this. | 除去所有软组织后 我注意到了这个 |
[26:03] | There’s pitting along the dorsal surface. | 在脊表面有蚀损斑 |
[26:05] | Calcium resorption. | 钙吸收 |
[26:06] | Certain biochemicals released by the body actually have the ability to dissolve its own bone tissue. | 身体释放的某种生化试剂 实际上能够溶解自身的骨组织 |
[26:12] | Most commonly associated with hormonal changes experienced during pregnancy. | 大部分和孕期荷尔蒙改变有关 |
[26:16] | So we know our victim had a child. | 所以受害者有个孩子 |
[26:18] | It explains the male DNA with common alleles we found inside the car. | 那也就解释了我们在车里找到的 拥有相同等位基因的男性DNA了 |
[26:22] | It wasn’t the victim’s father. | 那不是受害者的父亲 |
[26:24] | It was her son. | 是她儿子 |
[26:26] | We ran additional protein-based assays on the stray bloodstain found in the car. | 对车内找到的未知血样做了次 基于蛋白水平的化验 |
[26:30] | It was placental in origin, | 那是原始胚胎 |
[26:32] | and when you combine that with the postmortem knife marks on the vertebrae… | 而当你把这个和在椎骨上 死后造成的刀印联系起来… |
[26:37] | Our victim was pregnant at time of death. | 受害者死的时候还怀着孕 |
[26:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:41] | Her unborn child was cut from her body. | 她未出生的孩子从体内被剖腹取出来 |
[26:56] | Lindsay. | |
[26:58] | Danny,hey. | Danny 嘿 |
[26:59] | I can’t talk right now. | 我现在不能和你谈 |
[27:07] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了? |
[27:07] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[27:09] | Come on,Lindsay. | 拜托 Lindsay |
[27:10] | I saw you today at the health center. | 我今天在健康中心看到你了 |
[27:12] | Are you sick? | 你病了? |
[27:15] | Danny,you should go back to work. | Danny 你该回去工作了 |
[27:16] | No,no,no. | 不 不 不 |
[27:17] | You should talk to me. | 你得跟我谈谈 |
[27:23] | What’s the matter? | 出什么事了? |
[27:24] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[27:25] | Lindsay. | |
[27:28] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[27:29] | What the hell is going on? | 到底出什么事了? |
[27:38] | See,the truth is I can’t really blame her for not saying anything. | 看 事实就是对于她的闭口不谈 我没法责备她 |
[27:42] | See,a while ago… | 前一阵子… |
[27:44] | I messed up. | 我把事情搞砸了 |
[27:45] | All right? | 知道吗? |
[27:46] | I was with another woman. | 我和另外一个女人在一起 |
[27:47] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么都没说 |
[27:50] | But she knew,I think she knew. | 但是她知道 我觉得她知道 |
[27:53] | You know. | 你知道 |
[27:54] | Couple months later,we get back together,but things haven’t really been the same. | 几个月后 我们又在一起了 但是事情却发生了些改变 |
[28:01] | And now th. | 而现在又这样 |
[28:05] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[28:09] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧? |
[28:21] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[28:32] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[28:54] | How long have you known? | 你知道多久了? |
[28:57] | A few weeks. | 几个星期 |
[29:11] | I should get back to work. | 我应该回去工作了 |
[29:13] | W-W-Whoa,whoa.Why didn’t you tell me? | 等 等 等一下 你为什么不告诉我? |
[29:19] | Look,you can’t just drop this on me and walk away. | 听着 你不能把这张东西扔给我 然后调头就走 |
[29:21] | Please. | 求你了 |
[29:22] | Danny,I know you. | Danny 我了解你 |
[29:23] | You… | 你… |
[29:24] | What is that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[29:25] | I just mean that I’m not expecting anything. | 我只是说我对此没有任何期待 |
[29:29] | Who is that? | 那是谁? |
[29:31] | That’s our vic. | 受害者 |
[29:35] | I think I know her. | 我想我认识她 |
[29:38] | Her name is,uh,Nicole Harris. | 她叫 唔 Nicole Harris |
[29:41] | I met her at the center when I had my first appointment. | 我第一次在中心预约时碰到她的 |
[29:44] | How far along are you? | 你怀孕多久了? |
[29:46] | Uh,almost eight months. | 快8个月了 |
[29:49] | You here by yourself? | 你一个人来的? |
[29:53] | Do your parents live nearby? | 你父母住在附近吗? |
[29:56] | Albany. | 在Albany |
[29:57] | I just moved here. | 我刚搬来这儿 |
[29:59] | We should trade numbers. | 我们应该交换下号码 |
[30:01] | I know what it’s like to be… | 我知道孤零零一个人住在新的城市… |
[30:03] | be alone in a new city. | 是什么样的感觉 |
[30:09] | I got to get… | 我会让… |
[30:10] | Flack to contact her parents. | Flack联系她父母的 |
[30:20] | When was the last time you spoke with your daughter? | 你们最后一次跟你们女儿说话是几时? |
[30:25] | Uh… about seven months ago. | 唔…大约7个月前 |
[30:27] | And you never filed a missing person’s report? | 你们就从没报告过人口失踪? |
[30:29] | No,sir. | 没有 先生 |
[30:31] | It never occurred to you that something might have happened to her? | 你们就没想过她可能出什么事了? |
[30:34] | No,sir. | 没有 先生 |
[30:35] | Your teenage daughter comes to New York alone,pregnant. | 你们十几岁的女儿只身一人 来到纽约 还怀了孕 |
[30:41] | Seven months go by and neither one of you are worried? | 7个月过去了 你们就不担心? |
[30:44] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[30:45] | I mean,w… why didn’t you go to the police? | 我是说…你们为什么不报警呢? |
[30:51] | Mr. Harris. | Harris先生 |
[30:53] | Nicole was a straight-A student. | Nicole是个尖子生 |
[30:55] | She… she loved animals. | 她…她爱小动物 |
[30:58] | She,she was like this… | 她 她就像… |
[31:00] | little angel who did everything right,and then one day she comes home crying. | 一个小天使 从不犯错误 但有一天她哭着回家 |
[31:08] | When she told us that she thought she was pregnant,we… | 当她告诉我们她觉得自己怀孕了 我们… |
[31:12] | we thought she was joking. | 我们以为她在开玩笑 |
[31:14] | I didn’t know who she was anymore. | 我再也不了解她了 |
[31:16] | ifferent person. | 一个不同的人 |
[31:21] | Maybe we should have paid more attention. | 也许我们该更多关心一下她 |
[31:23] | No. Don’t do this again. | 别 别再说了 |
[31:26] | We did everything right. | 我们没有做错什么 |
[31:29] | We taught her better. | 我们对她的教育很好 |
[31:30] | Do you know who the father is? | 你知道孩子的父亲是谁吗? |
[31:32] | No,Nicole was afraid to tell us. | 不知道 Nicole不敢告诉我们 |
[31:36] | How did she end up in New York? | 她怎么会来纽约的? |
[31:41] | I figured if Nicole was in such a rush to be an adult,she should act like an adult. | 我认为如果Nicole急于成为大人 她就该表现的像个成年人 |
[31:48] | You kicked her out of the house. | 你把她赶出了家 |
[31:55] | It was better for everybody. | 这样对谁都好 |
[31:58] | Including Nicole? | 包括Nicole? |
[32:01] | We live in a small town,Detective. | 我们住的镇子不大 警探 |
[32:03] | If she had stayed,it would have been hardest on Nicole. | 如果Nicole不走 受伤害最大的就是她 |
[32:07] | And you. | 还有你们 |
[32:09] | We didn’t want to be judged. | 我们不想被人说三道四 |
[32:16] | We’ll contact you at the hotel if we have any more information. | 再有消息会打电话到酒店通知你们 |
[32:19] | Detectives. | 两位警探 |
[32:20] | Yes? | 怎么了? |
[32:22] | About Nicole’s baby,do you know what it is? | Nicole的孩子是男是女? |
[32:25] | A boy. | 是个男孩 |
[32:26] | Is he alive? | 他还活着吗? |
[32:28] | We don’t know. | 不知道 |
[32:39] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[32:41] | Heard Lindsay identified the FastSCAN photo. | 听说Lindsay认出了那张扫描照片 |
[32:45] | What did you tell him? | 你怎么跟他说的? |
[32:48] | I lied. | 我撒了个谎 |
[32:51] | I told him that Lindsay was at the health center to get a flu shot. | 我告诉他Lindsay在健康中心打感冒点滴 |
[32:55] | How’s that for a coincidence,huh? | 多巧呀 是不? |
[32:58] | You ready for another one? | 想听更巧的吗? |
[33:02] | Copy of a prescription for tetracycline from Nicole Harris’ medical records. | 这是从Nicole Harris的医疗记录里 复印来的四环素药方 |
[33:07] | Flack got a subpoena. | Flack申请了传票 |
[33:09] | Take a look at who wrote it. | 看看是谁开的 |
[33:10] | Yeah,Dr. Lori Winton. | 是Lori Winton医生 |
[33:12] | Who said she didn’t recognize Nicole,right? | 谁说她不认识Nicole? |
[33:14] | That’s what she said when we interviewed her. | 讯问她时她自己说的 |
[33:16] | Sorry,I’ve never seen her before. | 对不起 我没见过她 |
[33:18] | So if the good doctor was lying then,what else does she have to hide? | 如果这位”好大夫”当时撒了谎 她是想隐瞒什么呢? |
[33:27] | Hey,Doc,let’s try this again. | 嗨 医生 再问你一遍 |
[33:28] | Have you ever seen this woman? | 你见过这个女人吗? |
[33:31] | Detectives,I’m very busy. | 警探们 我很忙 |
[33:32] | I have a waiting room full of patients. | 有一整个候诊室的病人等着我 |
[33:34] | You know what?That’s what it’s for– waiting. | 对呀 候诊室本来就是”候诊”用的 |
[33:36] | So just answer the question. | 还是回答问题吧 |
[33:41] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[33:42] | She looks familiar. | 她看着很眼熟 |
[33:43] | That’s not what you told us earlier. | 你原来可不是这么说的 |
[33:44] | Care to explain? | 解释解释? |
[33:45] | Look,do you have any idea how many patients are in and out of this center everyday? | 你知不知道每天有多少病人进出这个中心? |
[33:50] | Why don’t you explain to me why it is you’re so convinced I remember this one girl? | 你倒说说干嘛这么肯定 我就一定记得这女孩? |
[33:54] | Because you wrote her a prescription. | 因为你给她开过处方 |
[33:55] | Now,I’m not a doctor,but I think you would need to examine a patient before you break out the prescription pad. | 我不是医生 但我想开处方前 你得先诊断病人吧 |
[34:00] | Am I right or wrong? | 我没说错吧? |
[34:04] | I’d like to talk to a lawyer. | 我要找律师 |
[34:12] | Mac,DNA results on the silver spoon came back. | Mac 银勺上的DNA结果出来了 |
[34:15] | Major donor was our vic. | 主要供体是受害者 |
[34:17] | There’s a minor donor? | 还有其他供体? |
[34:18] | There was a match to the elimination sample we got from Steve Barker. | 和从Steve Barker身上采集的 用于排除嫌疑的样本吻合 |
[34:21] | Now,I know he’s the registered owner of the vehicle that our vic was found in, | 他是死者被发现时所在车的车主 |
[34:24] | so he can explain why his DNA was in the car. | 这能解释车里有他的DNA |
[34:27] | But not on a spoon pulled from Nicole’s pocket. | 但Nicole裤袋里的银勺上不该有 |
[34:29] | Hey,Mac,take a look at this. | 嗨 Mac 瞧瞧这个 |
[34:33] | Flack pulled Dr. Lori Winton’s phone records. | Flack调出了Lori Winton医生的通话记录 |
[34:36] | She’s got some friends we know. | 有咱们的熟人 |
[34:37] | Steve and Elizabeth Barker. | Steve Baker和Elizabeth Barker |
[34:39] | The vic’s body was in that car. | 死者的尸体就在他们车里 |
[34:41] | And the last time she dialed their number was 20 minutes ago. | 她最后一次给他们打电话是20分钟前 |
[34:43] | Right after weeft her office. | 就在我们离开她办公室之后 |
[34:45] | She called to warn them we’re closing in. | 她是警告他们 我们快要发现真相了 |
[34:54] | NYPD. | 纽约警局 |
[34:55] | What,what’s this about? | 怎么回事? |
[34:56] | Put your hands against the wall now! | 把手放在墙上! |
[34:57] | Right now! | 快点! |
[34:58] | Where’s the baby,Steve? | 孩子在哪 Steve? |
[34:59] | We know about Nicole– we have your DNA onvidence we took off the body. | 我们知道Nicole的事了 尸体上有你的DNA |
[35:03] | We know that Dr. Lori Winton called to warn you that we were coming. | 也知道Lori Winton医生 打电话警告你我们会来 |
[35:06] | So tell us where the baby is. | 快说孩子在哪 |
[35:07] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[35:08] | I just got home from work. | 我刚下班回来 |
[35:09] | If Lori called,she talked to my wife. | 要是Lori打过电话 肯定打给我妻子 |
[35:11] | Where’s your wife? | 你妻子呢? |
[35:12] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[35:13] | They were gone when I got home. | 我回来她们就不在 |
[35:15] | They’re running. | 她们跑了 |
[35:16] | This is Detective Flack,84389. | 我是Flack警探 警号84389 |
[35:19] | I need an alarm on a Caucasian female,30 years old,name Elizabeth Barker. | 通缉一白人女子 30岁 名叫Elizabeth Barker |
[35:23] | She’s wanted for possible child abduction. | 怀疑她绑架儿童 |
[35:31] | Ever since we got married,all Elizabeth ever talked about was wanting to be a mother. | 从我俩结婚起 Elizabeth就总说想当妈妈 |
[35:34] | And we tried. | 我们试过 |
[35:35] | We did for years. | 试了好几年 |
[35:38] | We just never got lucky. | 可总也怀不上 |
[35:40] | So we went to see a doctor and that’s when Elizabeth got the worst news of her life. | 于是我们就去看医生 Elizabeth听到了这辈子最糟的消息 |
[35:45] | That she would never be able to conceiva child. | 她不可能生育 |
[35:50] | After that,for her,it was like life wasn’t even worth living anymore,you know? | 打那之后对她来说 活着就没什么意思了 |
[35:54] | I just wanted to make her happy again. | 我就想让她重新高兴起来 |
[35:57] | Hey,we found Elizabeth. | 嗨 找到Elizabeth了 |
[35:59] | Gas station in Brooklyn.She’s holed up with the baby. | 在布鲁克林区一个加油站 孩子在她手里 |
[36:02] | You could have adopted. | 你们可以领养 |
[36:03] | No,we tried that. | 不行 也试过了 |
[36:05] | But there were these concerns over my wife’s psychogicawell-being. | 但我妻子精神状况一直让人不放心 |
[36:10] | So with every day that passed,she just became more and more obsessed about having a child. | 所以拖得越久 她就越执迷于要个孩子 |
[36:15] | She got really depressed. | 她沮丧极了 |
[36:17] | I got scared. | 这让我很怕 |
[36:19] | And you figured the only way to make her better was to find her a baby. | 所以你认为让她好起来的唯一办法 是给她找个孩子 |
[36:23] | Elizabeth,NYPD.We’re outside the door. | Elizabeth 我们是纽约警局 我们就在门外 |
[36:28] | Listen,we don’t want anyone to get hurt. | 听着 我们不想任何人受伤 |
[36:32] | Go away! | 走开! |
[36:33] | Elizabeth,this is Detective Bonasera,I’d like to come in and talk to you. | Elizabeth 我是Bonasera警探 我想进去和你谈谈 |
[36:37] | That’s when Dr. Lori Winton came into the picture. | 就在那时Lori Winton医生出现了 |
[36:40] | She and Elizabeth grew up together. | 她和Elizabeth从小一起长大 |
[36:41] | So I convinced Elizabeth to go talk to Lori about her obsession,and Lori tried to help. | 我说服Elizabeth找Lori谈谈 Lori也想帮忙 |
[36:46] | So then one day Nicole came into Lori’s center looking to have an abortion. | 后来有一天Nicole去Lori的中心堕胎 |
[36:52] | And that’s when Lori got the idea. | Lori就想到这个主意 |
[36:54] | She figured she could solve everybody’s problems. | 她认为这能解决所有问题 |
[36:56] | Elizabeth,I’m coming in. | Elizabeth 我要进来了 |
[36:58] | – Just to talk to you,okay? – No! | – 就和你谈谈 好吗? – 不要! |
[37:00] | So Dr. Lori Winton introduced you and Elizabeth to Nicole. | 于是Lori Winton医生把你 和Elizabeth介绍给了Nicole |
[37:05] | We were going to pay for all of her medical expenses plus $50,000. | 我们给她支付所有医疗费 外加5万块钱 |
[37:07] | And Nicole agreed at first. | Nicole一开始同意了 |
[37:10] | But as the due date got closer… | 可临近产期前… |
[37:14] | she changed her mind. | 她变卦了 |
[37:16] | Think about your baby,Nicole. | 为宝宝想想 Nicole |
[37:17] | Think about his future. | 想想他的未来 |
[37:18] | We can give him everything he needs. | 他需要的我们都能给 |
[37:20] | No,what he needs is me. | 不 他只需要我 |
[37:21] | His mother. | 他的妈妈 |
[37:22] | You can have this back. | 这个你们可以拿回去 |
[37:23] | I don’t need your gifts. | 我不要你们的礼物 |
[37:25] | Sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[37:25] | Steve,do something. | Steve 想想办法呀 |
[37:26] | Wait,wait,wait.We’ll get you more money,okay? | 等等 等等 再给你加钱 行吗? |
[37:28] | We’ll pay you $60,000. | 给你6万 |
[37:29] | No,I told you,it’s not about the money. | 不行 我说了 这不是钱的事 |
[37:31] | Now,please just let me go. | 让我走吧 |
[37:32] | No! | 不! |
[37:37] | It all happened fast. | 一切都太突然了 |
[37:42] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[37:43] | What about the baby? | 孩子呢? |
[37:46] | Get me a knife. | 拿把刀来 |
[37:48] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[37:49] | That baby was going to die in a matter of minutes and that ambulance was never gonna be there in time. | 孩子几分钟内就会死 救护车根本不会及时赶到 |
[37:53] | You didn’t know that. | 你没法确定这点的 |
[37:54] | No… | 是的… 但你很清楚 |
[37:56] | was that once help arrived,you and Elizabeth would never get to keep that baby. | 一旦救援赶到 你和Elizabeth 就不可能得到那孩子了 |
[38:01] | So after you removed the child,you hid Nicole’s body in your car. | 所以把孩子取出来后 你把Nicole的尸体藏在车里 |
[38:06] | But after a couple weeks decomposition started to settle in. | 但几周后尸体开始腐烂 |
[38:11] | You were afraid that people would notice. | 你怕有人会发现 |
[38:15] | So you drove the car to a demolition yard. | 所以把车开到废车场 |
[38:18] | Reported it olen– and hoped that no one would find the body. | 再报警车被盗 希望这样就没人会发现尸体 |
[38:25] | I know what that baby means to you,Elizabeth. | 我知道孩子对你意味着什么 Elizabeth |
[38:27] | I know you’d never want to hurt him. | 我知道你绝不会伤害他 |
[38:28] | I’m coming in. | 我进去了 |
[38:29] | – Elizabeth… – No!No,no,no. | – 不! 不! 不要! |
[38:34] | Drop the scissors,Elizabeth. | 放下剪刀 Elizabeth |
[38:36] | You don’t want to hurt that baby. | 你不想伤到孩子 |
[38:38] | An innocent baby. | 他是无辜的 |
[38:38] | Put the scissors down. | 放下剪刀 |
[38:41] | Elizabeth,drop the scissors. | Elizabeth 把剪刀放下 |
[38:42] | You don’t want to hurt that baby. | 你不想伤到孩子 |
[38:42] | Drop the scissors. | 放下剪刀 |
[38:46] | All Elizabeth ever wanted was to be a mother. | Elizabeth就想当妈妈 |
[38:49] | To have a baby of her own. | 有个自己的孩子 |
[38:53] | I just wanted her to be happy. | 我不过是想让她开心 |
[39:20] | I want to hold the hand inside you | |
[39:29] | I want to take a breath that’s true | |
[39:38] | I look to you and I see nothing | |
[39:47] | I look to you to see the truth Fade into you | |
[40:05] | Strange you never knew Fade into you… | |
[40:26] | You speak to the handling DA? | 你和办案检察官谈了吗? |
[40:27] | Yeah. | 谈了 |
[40:28] | Lori will be facing unlawful child brokering and obstruction of justice charges. | Lori将被指控非法贩卖儿童罪和 妨碍司法罪 |
[40:32] | Should be good for a nickel. | 够判她5年了 |
[40:34] | Not to mention she’ll lose her medical license. | 她还会丢掉行医执照 |
[40:40] | Mr. and Mrs. Hais,I’m Detective Messer.I’m one of the crime scene investigators working your daughter’s case. | Hais先生和Hais夫人 我是Messer警探 是调查你们女儿案子的犯罪调查员 |
[40:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:47] | I’m very sorry for your loss. | 对你们失去至爱我很难过 |
[40:50] | Um,we were told to wait here for Child Services. | 嗯 我们在等儿童保护机构的人 |
[40:53] | They’re bringing our grandson. | 他们要把我们的孙子送来 |
[40:55] | Yeah,he shouldn’t be too long. | 对 很快就该到了 |
[40:57] | So,why don’t you have a seat. | 先坐下来吧 |
[41:06] | You okay,son? | 你还好吗 孩子? |
[41:13] | And here we are,back at the beginning. | 就这样 我们又回到开头了 |
[41:17] | You asked me a simple question: Detective,you have any kids? | 你问我一个很简单的问题: “警探你有孩子吗?” |
[41:24] | And I just unloaded on the two of you. | 我就对你俩倾诉了一大堆 |
[41:29] | If you don’t mind my asking,what happens now? | 如果不介意我问一句 你现在怎么想? |
[41:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:41] | Well,whatever you do,son… | 哦 不管你做何决定 孩子… |
[41:46] | don’t allow yourself any regrets. | 都别让自己后悔 |
[42:02] | Child Services is here. | 儿童保护机构的人到了 |
[42:03] | Jim. | |
[42:04] | Andrea. | |
[42:05] | This is Detective Monroe. | 这位是Monroe警探 |
[42:07] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[42:08] | It’s very nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[42:10] | Well…good luck. | 哦 好运 |
[42:14] | To the both of you. | 祝你们俩个 |
[42:26] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[42:47] | CSI:NY Season 05 Episode 09 | CSI:纽约篇 |