时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:43] | Ow, my leg! | 哦 我的腿! |
[01:01] | We’re seconds away. I can see the scene from here. | 我们就快到了 我看见犯罪现场了 |
[01:11] | You sure about the vic’s identity? | 你确定死者的身份? |
[01:12] | Yep, triple-checked it. | 恩 查了三遍了 |
[01:14] | Mac Taylor. | |
[01:16] | Two vics within a week and a half with that | 一周半内有两个同名同姓的死者 |
[01:17] | same name can’t be a coincidence. | 不可能是个巧合 |
[01:19] | Any idea where our Mac is? | 知道我们的Mac在哪儿吗 |
[02:17] | Mac Taylor. | |
[02:19] | We’ve got another victim. Second one this week. | 又有一名受害者 这周的第二人了 |
[02:21] | Identified as Mac Taylor. | 名字叫Mac Taylor |
[02:24] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[02:26] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. | 很好 我没事 |
[02:29] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[02:32] | I’m his next target still. | 我是他的下一个目标 |
[02:34] | How do you know that, Mac? | 你怎么知道 Mac? |
[02:39] | Because he was just here. | 因为他刚来找过我 |
[02:55] | CSI NY S05 Ep08 | 我是Mac Taylor 本集是CSI NY第100集 撒花~~ |
[03:35] | I didn’t see a face just black shoes. | 我没看清脸 只看见一双黑鞋 |
[03:38] | Something about it struck me as odd. | 有件事我觉得很奇怪 |
[03:39] | He definitely went through my wallet, | 他肯定翻过了我的钱包 |
[03:41] | but nothing was missing. | 但却什么都没拿 |
[03:43] | Why would he take the risk? | 他为什么要冒这个险? |
[03:44] | ?????I’m here every morning | 要知道 Stella 每天早晨 |
[03:46] | alone for at least an hour. | 我都单独一人在这里 至少呆上一个小时 |
[03:49] | When those two came in, he took off. | 他们俩进来时 他逃走了 |
[03:52] | Did they see anything? | 他们看见什么了吗 |
[03:52] | No, just someone walking away. | 没有 就看见有人走了 |
[03:54] | If this guy’s plan was to kill you, | 如果这家伙想要杀你 |
[03:56] | we can assume he’ll try again. | 我们得假设他会再次动手 |
[03:58] | So far, the only thing you have in common with our two prior vics is your name. | 目前为止 你和之前 两名受害人的共同点就是你们的名字 |
[04:02] | Well, if that’s how the killer’s choosing his targets, | 如果这是凶手选择目标的标准的话 |
[04:05] | we need to get to any other Mac Taylors before he does. | 我们得在他之前找到其他Mac Taylor |
[05:03] | Mac Taylor? | |
[05:04] | According to his driver’s license “MacAbee James Taylor,” | 他的驾驶执照上写的是 |
[05:07] | but his business cards building directory | 但他的名片 大楼通讯录 |
[05:09] | and organ donor signature all read “Mac Taylor, CPA.” | 和器官捐献签名都写的是 “Mac Taylor 会计师” |
[05:13] | Clenched hand. Cadaveric spasm? | 手是握紧的 尸体痉挛? |
[05:15] | Yeah, he definitely tried to hold on to something. | 没错 他肯定是想握紧什么东西 |
[05:17] | And there’s bruising on his face, which suggests some kind of struggle. | 他脸上有瘀伤 说明发生了争斗 |
[05:20] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这完全说不通 |
[05:22] | What? | 什么 这串钥匙不可能弹到这么远 |
[05:23] | The keys could not have bounced this far. | 什么 这串钥匙不可能弹到这么远 |
[05:26] | I don’t understand how there can be two points of impact. | 我不明白怎么会有两个冲击点 |
[05:29] | See these pieces of plastic? | 看见塑料碎片了吗 |
[05:31] | They’re from the vic’s keychain. | 这是受害人钥匙链上的 |
[05:32] | Obviously, it broke when he fell to the floor. | 很明显是在他落到地上时碎掉的 |
[05:34] | But I found some here. | 但我在这里发现了一些 |
[05:36] | And then some here near the body. | 还有这里 尸体附近 |
[05:40] | What kind of distance are we looking at? | 这有多远距离? |
[05:42] | 15 feet? | 15英尺? (约4.6米) |
[05:43] | Right, well, that’s my point. | 没错 我就是这个意思 |
[05:44] | They don’t look like they were kicked or scattered. | 这不像是被踢到或直接掉地上的 |
[05:46] | I didn’t find any in between | 我在这两个冲击点间 |
[05:47] | the two points of impact; it’s like the keys fell twice. | 没有发现任何碎片 就好象钥匙串摔了两次 |
[05:50] | The obvious question is how does a keychain land here | 明摆的问题是 钥匙链为什么开始掉这里 |
[05:53] | and end up over there? | 最后却跑那边去了? |
[05:54] | Obvious answer. | 答案很简单 |
[05:56] | The killer picked them up and moved them. | 凶手捡了起来 把它们移到了这里 |
[05:58] | Yeah, but why? | 是啊 但为什么 |
[06:00] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[06:01] | That’s got to be what the vic was holding on to. | 这肯定就是受害人拿着的东西 |
[06:09] | His attacker grabbed the keychain, | 凶手抢走了钥匙串 |
[06:11] | took what he was after, | 拿走了他要找的东西 |
[06:13] | and left the rest behind. | 然后把剩下的丢在了这里 |
[06:22] | MacArthur Taylor. Mac Taylor victim #1. | Mac Taylor受害人1号 |
[06:25] | Investment banker, activist, | 投资银行家 活动家 |
[06:27] | chairman of the Art Center Restoration Foundation. | 艺术中心修复基金会主席 |
[06:30] | He’s been here over a week. | 他在这儿已经一周了 |
[06:31] | No one’s come to claim the body. | 没人来认领尸体 |
[06:33] | We can’t seem to find any family members. | 我们没能找到他的家人 |
[06:35] | Unsolved murder, | 是宗悬案 |
[06:36] | COD exsaguination from a gunshot wound. | 死因是枪伤导致出血致死 |
[06:38] | Good memory. | 好记性 |
[06:39] | And GSR I collected from around the injury | 而且我在伤口附近采集的火药残留 |
[06:42] | is a match to traces of GSR Hawkes found | 和Hawkes在今早的受害人脸上 |
[06:45] | on the face of this morning’s victim, | 采集火药残留相吻合 |
[06:47] | Mac Taylor #2. | Mac Taylor 2号 |
[06:48] | But, Sid, our victim from this morning wasn’t shot. | 但是 Sid 今早的受害人没有受枪伤 |
[06:51] | And no gun was recovered from the scene. | 而且现场没找到枪支 |
[06:52] | But there’s evidence his attacker had a weapon. | 但是有证据显示凶手带了枪 |
[06:56] | Crime scene photos Hawkes took of the victim’s face | Hawkes拍的犯罪现场照片中 受害人的脸上 |
[06:59] | show subdermal bruising in the shape of the frame of a small automatic. | 有皮下瘀伤 和小型自动武器形状符合 |
[07:03] | So he carried a gun and never shot it? | 就是说他带了武器 却没有开枪? |
[07:06] | And if he had, he wouldn’t have missed. | 而且如果开枪 他就绝对不会失手 |
[07:08] | Notice the “V” in the break. | 看见裂口这里的V字型了吗 |
[07:11] | It indicates the origination point of the fracture. | 说明在这一点发生了骨折 |
[07:14] | This injury was premortem, just prior to death. | 而且就在死前造成的 |
[07:17] | And mobility would have been significantly impaired. | 行动力大大减弱 |
[07:20] | The victim could barely walk. | 受害人几乎无法走动 |
[07:21] | The killer could have taken aim and… | 凶手完全可以瞄准 然后… |
[07:25] | End of story. | 开枪杀了他 |
[07:26] | So he shoots our first victim, MacArthur Taylor, | 也就是说他开枪杀了第一个受害人 |
[07:30] | point-blank right in the chest. | 直接射入胸膛 |
[07:31] | The second, he pistol-whips, and instead of shooting him, | 而第二次 他带着枪 却没有用 |
[07:34] | tosses him over the railing? | 反而把他扔下楼梯? |
[07:36] | Leaves me to conclude that the gun jammed. | 那我只能得出枪被卡住的结论了 |
[07:40] | Or what if he never intend on killing him at all? | 或者他本来也没打算杀他? |
[07:53] | Detective Taylor? | Taylor警探? |
[07:56] | Deputy Inspector Gillian Whitford. | 副检察官Gillian Whitford |
[07:58] | It’s nice to finally meet you. | 终于有幸见到你了 |
[07:59] | Welcome to the division. | 欢迎来到分局 |
[08:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:02] | It’d be great if we could grab a coffee. | 如果能一起喝杯咖啡就好了 |
[08:04] | I’ll check my schedule and give you a call. | 我会确认行程然后打电话给你的 |
[08:06] | There’s no need to do that. | 没有必要 |
[08:07] | I’m free now. | 我现在就有空 |
[08:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:15] | Inspector, we’re both very busy, | 检察官 我们俩都很忙 |
[08:17] | so simply put, if you tracked me down to ask | 所以开门见山 如果你是要求我 |
[08:19] | that I remove myself from the Mac Taylor murder investigation, | 退出Mac Taylor谋杀案的调查 |
[08:22] | I’m afraid you’re going to endure this mediocre cup of coffee for nothing. | 靠你这杯不怎么样的咖啡是没什么用的 |
[08:28] | I see you’re not the type to concern himself with first impressions. | 我看你这人不在意 给人留下怎样的第一印象 |
[08:32] | I’m sorry for being too direct. | 我很抱歉这么直截了当 |
[08:33] | I just don’t want to waste your time. | 我只是不想浪费你的时间 |
[08:35] | Detective, if there’s one thing I’ve learned | 警探 要说身为一名执法人员 |
[08:37] | throughout my career as a law enforcement officer, | 我学到的一件事就是 |
[08:41] | it’s that you should always do your homework. | 事前永远要做好准备 |
[08:43] | That said, your reputation precedes you. | 也就是说 我对你的大名早有耳闻 |
[08:46] | I believe the words “stubborn” | 我相信 “难对付” |
[08:48] | and “strong-willed” were mentioned more than once. | “固执己见”这种词 我听过不止一次了 |
[08:53] | You know the risks. | 你明白这件事的风险 |
[08:56] | I just want you to use your best judgment. | 我只是希望你想清楚了 |
[08:59] | I took the liberty of reviewing some of your high-profile cases. | 我有幸回顾了你几件备受瞩目的案子 |
[09:03] | You’ve put away quite a few dangerous offenders. | 你抓住了好几个危险分子 |
[09:06] | I can’t imagine any of them were happy about it. | 我不觉得他们会很高兴 |
[09:08] | Suggesting revenge for something I’ve done as our killer’s motive? | 凶手的动机可能是 为了报复我以前的作为? |
[09:12] | I want you to consider it as a possibility. | 我希望你考虑这种可能性 |
[09:15] | I don’t believe you’re the target. | 我不相信你是最终目标 |
[09:18] | It’s just that this case | 只是这件案子 |
[09:20] | fits the classic profile of retaliation. | 符合复仇的典型侧写 |
[09:24] | Which means if this guy wants my attention, | 意味着如果凶手想要引起我的注意 |
[09:26] | he’s not done yet. | 他还会继续下手 |
[09:31] | You’re thinking our second vic was an accident? | 你认为第二名受害人只是意外? |
[09:33] | Our killer came to the crime scene with a gun. | 凶手带着枪来到犯罪现场 |
[09:35] | He’s used it before. Why didn’t he use it here? | 他之前就用过 为什么不再用一次? |
[09:38] | Now, Sid suggested that the gun might’ve jammed, | Sid说可能是枪卡壳了 |
[09:40] | but we don’t have any proof of that. | 但我们没有证据证明 |
[09:42] | I processed the stairwell and I found our vic’s prints | 我处理了楼梯间 在99到95楼每扇门的把手上 |
[09:44] | on the handle of every door from floor 99 to 95, | 都发现了受害人的指纹 |
[09:47] | so clearly, they were locked and he was trying to get in. | 很明显 门都锁着 他想进去却没办法 |
[09:50] | Then on the 91st floor, the door was unlocked, | 然后在91楼 门没有上锁 |
[09:53] | and I found drag and scuff marks. | 我发现了拖拽的痕迹 |
[09:55] | He wasn’t walking. | 他不是在走路 |
[09:56] | More than likely he tripped, fell down the stairs. | 有可能他绊倒了 摔下楼梯 |
[09:59] | That’s when he broke his ankle. | 那时候摔断了脚踝 |
[10:01] | At which point the killer had ample opportunity to aim and fire. | 这时候凶手有充分时间瞄准开枪 |
[10:05] | Guys, not for nothing, we have two men with the same name, | 各位 先不说别的 我们的两个受害人名字相同 |
[10:07] | both dead. | 而且都死了 |
[10:08] | I mean, regardless of the method of murder, | 我想说 不管谋杀的方式如何 |
[10:10] | this doesn’t sound like an accident. | 这听上去不像是意外 |
[10:12] | Yeah, well, wait a minute. | 等一下 等一下 |
[10:13] | The second vic’s right hand was in early stages of rigor. | 第二个受害人右手处于早期僵直状态 |
[10:16] | Okay, what if they were fighting over the keys, | 如果他们是在争夺钥匙 |
[10:18] | and, in the struggle, fell over the railing? | 然后在争斗中 受害人掉下栏杆了呢? |
[10:22] | That’s what the killer was after at the pool. | 这就是凶手在游泳池时要找的 |
[10:26] | That’s why nothing was taken from my wallet. | 所以我的钱包才没丢东西 |
[10:28] | It was my keys. | 关键是我的钥匙 |
[10:30] | Who’s got a set of keys to the Avalanche? | 谁有雪佛兰的钥匙? |
[10:38] | I always close it. | 我一直是把钥匙收起的 |
[10:40] | It was open and on the floor. | 但当时掉在地上的钥匙是弹出状态 |
[10:43] | This about car keys? | 是车钥匙的问题? |
[10:44] | It can’t be. | 不可能 |
[10:46] | MacArthur Taylor’s obituary described him as an avid walker. | MacArthur Taylor的讣告上写 他是位爱好步行的人 |
[10:49] | He never even owned a car. | 他从来没买过车 |
[10:54] | I’ve searched every credible database available, | 我搜索了所有可靠的数据库 |
[10:56] | and have located 23 Mac Taylors within a 100-mile radius of Manhattan. | 在曼哈顿100英里半径范围内 找到了23个Mac Taylor |
[11:02] | Mac Taylor. Actually, | Mac Taylor 其实吧 |
[11:03] | MacDonald Taylor, but everybody calls me Mac. | 应该是MacDonald Taylor 但是所有人都叫我Mac |
[11:05] | It’s on my driver’s license, credit cards, checks… | 我的驾驶执照 信用卡 支票上… |
[11:07] | My full name is Mackito Taylor. | 我的全名是Mackito Taylor |
[11:09] | Mac Taylor– simple, easy. | Mac Taylor 简单 方便 |
[11:11] | -Most people remember it… -Mac Taylor, | – 大部分人都记得… |
[11:12] | -or Machiavelli. -so I always went by that. | – 或者Machiavelli – 所以我一般用这名字 |
[11:15] | -In the last two or three weeks? -I want everybody to call me that, one name. | – 上两三周内? – 我希望所有人都叫我那个名字 |
[11:18] | No, I haven’t noticed anything out of the ordinary. | 没有 我没注意到什么不寻常的事 |
[11:22] | -Should I be worried? -I live on the Upper West Side. | – 我需要担心什么吗 – 我住在上西区 |
[11:24] | What’s this about? I mean… | 怎么回事 我是说… |
[11:26] | -I’m not sure what else to tell you. -Why am I even here? | – 我不知道还有什么可说的 – 我为什么要来这里 |
[11:31] | The two other Mac Taylors in the morgue– | 停尸房里那两个Mac Taylor |
[11:34] | they look like me? No. | – 跟我长得很像? – 不像 |
[11:36] | Take a seat. | 坐下 |
[11:36] | I’ll have someone come talk to you, give you all the details. | 我会找人和你谈话 告诉你些情况 |
[11:38] | Yeah, but they were both white males, right? | 他们都是白人男性 是吧 |
[11:40] | They were different ages. | 但是年龄不同 |
[11:41] | One was an investment banker, the other a CPA. | 一个是投资银行家 一个是会计师 |
[11:44] | You’re a reporter. | 你则是记者 |
[11:45] | There’s nothing adding up here, okay? | 这没什么可说的 好吗 |
[11:46] | Now, if you sit down and be quiet, | 现在 如果你能安安静静地坐下 |
[11:48] | we might get something done. | 我们就能快点搞定 |
[11:51] | Let me sneak a peek at the autopsy reports. | 让我瞄一眼尸检报告 |
[11:53] | Taylor, are you nuts? | Taylor 你疯了吗 |
[11:55] | Come on, Flack. | 少来了 Flack |
[11:56] | I’ve worked the crime beat for four years. | 我报道罪案已经四年了 |
[11:57] | I know you guys have to have a lead on this thing by now. | 我知道你们现在肯定已经有头绪了 |
[11:59] | -No. -All right. | – 还没有 – 好吧 |
[12:00] | I should know if some lunatic is gonna blow me away | 我有权知道我走在街上时 |
[12:02] | the second I step out onto the street. | 会不会有个神经病冲我开上一枪 |
[12:04] | Trust me, Taylor, if I knew anything, | 相信我 Taylor 如果我知道些什么 |
[12:05] | I’d let you know, but between you and me, | 肯定已经告诉你了 但是真要我说的话 |
[12:07] | if someone’s taking a shot at you, | 如果有人想杀你 |
[12:09] | it’s not necessarily connected to this case. | 那肯定和这件案子无关 |
[12:11] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:12] | We got 12 Mac Taylors and counting. | 我们目前找到12个Mac Taylor |
[12:16] | Are you in charge here? | 你是管事的吗 |
[12:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:18] | How far along are you on this thing? | 你究竟要办到什么时候 |
[12:19] | They’re telling me that I got to stick around here | 他们告诉我说 在你们搞清楚情况前 |
[12:21] | until you figure it all out. | 我不能离开这里 |
[12:24] | I’m guessing we’re not talking about a few hours here. | 我想这不是一时半会能解决的吧 |
[12:26] | We’re trying to save lives. | 我们想要救你们的命 |
[12:28] | We’re making arrangements to provide protection. | 我们正组织提供保护 |
[12:31] | From who? | 要防谁? |
[12:32] | You don’t even know who you’re after. | 你连要抓的人都不知道 |
[12:34] | We’re working on it. | 我们正在追查 |
[12:35] | In the meantime, it’s best that you remain in our custody. | 同时 你们最好能够在我们的监管下 |
[12:38] | Look, I completely understand the frustration you’re feeling. | 听着 我完全明白你们都很恼火 |
[12:41] | You’re kidding me, right? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[12:44] | I mean, I get a call an hour ago from somebody telling me | 一小时前我接到一个电话说 |
[12:46] | that I need to report to this precinct | 我得到这个分局报到 |
[12:48] | because someone’s trying to kill me. | 因为有人想要杀我 |
[12:50] | And you understand my frustration? | 而你明白我有多恼火? |
[12:52] | I’m sorry. I didn’t get your name. | 很抱歉 我还不知道你的名字 |
[12:53] | I’m sure we’d all like to know the name of the officer | 相信我们都想知道这位 |
[12:55] | who understands our frustration. | 明白我们有多恼火的长官的名字 |
[12:58] | It’s Detective. | 是警探 |
[13:00] | Detective Mac Taylor. | Mac Taylor警探 |
[13:06] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[13:09] | Right now. | 马上来 |
[13:12] | It was Stella. We got another victim. | 是Stella 又出现一名受害人 |
[13:14] | This one’s alive. | 这次这个还活着 |
[13:26] | Okay, MacKendra. | 好了 MacKendra |
[13:29] | I’m going to swab your wounds to see | 我要擦拭你的伤口检查 |
[13:31] | if there’s any trace evidence left behind. | 是否留有痕量证据 |
[13:33] | If at any point, it’s too rough, | 只要你觉得我手脚太重 |
[13:35] | or you just feel uncomfortable, you let me know, okay? | 或是感到不舒服 直接告诉我 好吗 |
[13:39] | Can you call me Mac? | 你能叫我Mac吗 |
[13:41] | MacKendra’s what my parent used to call me when I was in trouble. | MacKendra是我惹上麻烦时 我父母的叫法 |
[13:44] | All right, Mac. | 好吧 Mac |
[13:48] | Did he scrape you here? | 是他刮伤了这里? |
[13:49] | Yeah. I think it was something on his clothing. | 恩 我猜应该是他衣服上的东西 |
[13:53] | Why don’t you tell me exactly what happened. | 你能告诉我究竟发生了什么吗 |
[13:57] | I was walking to my car. | 我正往我的车走去 |
[13:59] | It was late. | 当时很晚了 |
[14:00] | Do you always walk to your car alone? | 你向来一个人去拿车吗 |
[14:02] | No. | 不是 |
[14:04] | I usually get a spot right in front. | 一般我都能在门口找到车位 |
[14:08] | I work at the front desk at the Chase Regent Hotel. | 我是Chase Regent酒店的前台 |
[14:13] | I wish I would have just given him my keys. | 真希望我当时把车钥匙给他算了 |
[14:16] | Is that what he wanted? | 他就要车钥匙? |
[14:19] | Hey, what kind of car do you drive? | 嘿 你开的是什么车 |
[14:21] | Why? What do you want? | 干什么? 你想要干嘛? |
[14:22] | I don’t want to hurt you, Mac. | 我不想伤害你 Mac |
[14:23] | I just want to see your car keys. | 我只想看看你的车钥匙 |
[14:26] | Where the hell are your keys? | 你的车钥匙在哪儿 |
[14:30] | I kept thinking, | 我只想着 |
[14:31] | if I just keep my keys and I just get to the car, | 只要我拿着钥匙 快点跑到车里 |
[14:34] | I’ll be okay, you know? | 我就安全了 |
[14:37] | Did I mess up? | 我是不是做错了 |
[14:39] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[14:40] | I washed my hands when I got home. | 我到家之后洗了手 |
[14:43] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没事 |
[14:43] | There could still be trace under your nails. | 你的指甲里还是可能残留证物 |
[14:47] | I don’t know why I didn’t just run away | 我不知道为什么 我不在他叫我时 |
[14:50] | as soon as I heard someone behind me, | 就直接逃走 |
[14:51] | and why I even talked to him. | 为什么我还和他说话 |
[14:57] | I’m sorry. I’m really embarrassed. | 很抱歉 我很不安 |
[15:05] | I don’t really know if I can answer your questions. | 我真不知道 还能不能回答你的问题 |
[15:08] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[15:10] | You don’t have to, Mac. | 你不一定要回答的 Mac |
[15:17] | As soon as he saw MacKendra’s car, he took off. | 他一看到MacKendra的车就逃走了 |
[15:19] | So we’re back to the theory that this is about a car? | 所以我们又回到 关键在于车的想法上了? |
[15:22] | Our killer’s not after every Mac Taylor in this city. | 凶手找的并非是 市内所有的Mac Taylor |
[15:27] | He’s targeting only one. | 他的目标只有一人 |
[15:28] | And he’s checking keys | 他检查钥匙 |
[15:30] | because he doesn’t have a description of the Mac Taylor he’s looking for. | 是因为他不知道 要找的Mac Taylor长什么样 |
[15:34] | Only a description of the type of car that he or she drives. | 只知道他或他开的车型 |
[15:38] | MacArthur Taylor didn’t own a car. | MacArthur Taylor没有车 |
[15:39] | Killer didn’t know that until he read the obituary. | 凶手直到读了讣告才知道这一点 |
[15:42] | MacArthur Taylor’s death was a mistake. | MacArthur Taylor的死是个失误 |
[15:44] | And checking the keys of his next target | 检查车钥匙能够 |
[15:46] | prevents the killer from making another one. | 防止凶手重蹈覆辙 |
[15:48] | Hawkes was right. | Hawkes说得对 |
[15:49] | The early rigor in our vic’s right hand | 受害人右手的早期僵直 |
[15:51] | was because he was holding on to those keys. | 是因为他抓着钥匙 |
[15:53] | So when the killer went after them, | 当凶手想检查它们时 |
[15:55] | somewhere in the struggle, the vic fell. | 因为争斗的关系 受害人摔下去了 |
[15:56] | It was an accident. | 这是场意外 |
[15:57] | But the guy brought a gun to the scene, Stella. | 但凶手把枪带去现场了 Stella |
[16:00] | The gun is for the Mac Taylor he wants dead. | 枪是为了他要杀的Mac Taylor准备的 |
[16:03] | When he finds the right one, he’ll use it. | 当他找到真正的目标时才会使用 |
[16:05] | The man and woman | 阻止凶手杀我的 并不是进入游泳池的那对男女 |
[16:06] | who entered the pool didn’t interrupt an attempt on my life. | 阻止凶手杀我的 并不是进入游泳池的那对男女 |
[16:09] | The killer had already checked my keys | 凶手已经检查了我的钥匙 |
[16:10] | and determined I wasn’t the target. | 确定我不是他要找的人 |
[16:12] | Which means he’s still hunting for the right Mac Taylor. | 说明他还在找那个Mac Taylor |
[17:15] | Really weird. | 真奇怪 |
[17:16] | What? | 什么? |
[17:18] | The shard that Lindsay found at the crime scene of the stairwell vic | Lindsay在楼梯间受害人的 犯罪现场找到的碎片上 |
[17:21] | I found traces of unknown female blood. | 我发现了未知女性的血液 |
[17:24] | Okay. Means it doesn’t belong to our killer or our vic. | 好吧 说明这不属于凶手或受害人 |
[17:26] | Stranger than that. | 更奇怪的是 |
[17:27] | The shard itself, it’s bone, but it’s not human. | 碎片本身是骨头 但不是人骨 |
[17:31] | It’s deer antler. | 是鹿角 |
[17:37] | The bullet Sid pulled out of our first vic, MacArthur Taylor, | Sid从第一位受害人 MacArthur Taylor体内取出的子弹 |
[17:40] | just got a hit. | 找到和它吻合的了 |
[17:41] | Matches a slug from a burglary in a parking garage. | 和一起停车场盗窃现场的子弹吻合 |
[17:44] | That was three weeks ago. | 发生在三周前 |
[17:46] | We’ve had this slug for quite a while. | 我们找到子弹有一阵子了 |
[17:48] | We’re just now connecting it to the bullet | 现在才将这子弹和MacArthur Taylor |
[17:50] | in MacArthur Taylor’s chest? | 体内的子弹联系上? |
[17:51] | Property crime, low priority. | 财产犯罪 优先级低 |
[17:53] | The data was just entered into IBIS. | 数据刚刚输入IBIS系统 (各机构间边境检查系统) |
[17:54] | Bullet was found in the baseboard. | 子弹在护壁板上 |
[17:56] | Looked like the gun went off by accident. | 像是枪意外走火了 |
[17:58] | Nothing was taken, so I guess they didn’t think | 没有财产损失 所以我猜他们觉得 |
[17:59] | it was that important. | 这案子不重要 |
[18:00] | No positive ID, | 没有认出凶手身份 |
[18:02] | but we got a good description of the shooter. | 但是我们有一份开枪者的外形描述 |
[18:04] | So how do we find this guy? | 我们该怎么找到这家伙 |
[18:10] | That’s what’s up. You get on that. | 就是这么回事 你会习惯的 |
[18:11] | Check your back field. | 看看你后面 |
[18:13] | That’s Starksy and Hutch just showed up. | 这不是”警界双雄”吗 (2004年电影) |
[18:15] | I’m gonna get out of here. | 我先出去了 |
[18:16] | This ain’t my type of crowd. | 我和这群人合不来 |
[18:18] | Be safe. | 小心点 |
[18:18] | Do I know you? | 我见过你吗 |
[18:20] | I don’t think so, buddy. | 我不觉得 兄弟 |
[18:26] | What’s up, Crockett? | 怎么了 警察先生? |
[18:27] | We need to find a guy. | 我们要找个人 |
[18:28] | Rattled a parking garage on the Upper East Side. | 打劫了上东区的一处停车场 |
[18:31] | 6’2″, brown hair, scar over his left eye. | 6尺2寸(约1.88米) 棕色头发 左眼上方有个疤 |
[18:34] | Oh, so he looks like you, only taller. | 哦 他跟你很像 就是比你高 (这不是刺激Danny么….) |
[18:38] | That’s good. You’re killing me. | 很好 真能刺激人 |
[18:40] | Tattoo on his neck. | 脖子上有个刺青 |
[18:42] | We need a lead on this one, Terrence. | 我们得找到这个人 Terrence |
[18:44] | That’s a pretty generic description, man. | 这个描述太模糊了 老兄 |
[18:46] | Did I not mention scar above his eye, | 我没说吗 左眼上方有疤 |
[18:49] | tattoo on his neck? | 脖子上有刺青 |
[18:50] | How many guys you know like that? | 你认识多少人是那样的 |
[18:52] | Six? Seven? Eight? | 6个? 7个? 还是8个? |
[18:53] | Come on, just give us the names. We’ll do the work. | 快点 告诉我们名字 之后的事我们搞定 |
[18:55] | Look, don’t you got some type of test tube, | 听着 你们不是有什么试管 |
[18:57] | DNA, fingerprint dust | DNA 指纹粉尘 |
[18:59] | that can point you in the right direction? | 能够为你们指明方向的? |
[19:00] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[19:02] | Somebody in your little entourage knows this guy, okay? | 你的地盘里有人认识这家伙 明白吗 |
[19:05] | We made a deal. | 我们说好的 |
[19:06] | You’re a confidential informant, | 你是秘密线人 |
[19:07] | and this little powwow that we’re having is payup time. | 现在的小小谈话就是 要你提供线索的 |
[19:10] | I’m aware of the deal we made, man, | 我知道我们有达成了协议 伙计 |
[19:12] | but y’all can’t keep coming up here with this small change. | 但你们不能一直来我这边转悠 |
[19:14] | I’m beginning to smell like pork. | 我名声都被搞臭了 |
[19:18] | You certainly surround yourself with some beautiful young ladies. | 你周围的漂亮美眉真多啊 |
[19:21] | I see a couple fresh faces in the room. | 我看见不少新面孔 |
[19:23] | What do you think, Dan-O? She look 21 to you? | 你怎么说 Dan-O? 她看上去有21了吗 |
[19:26] | 16, maybe 17. | 16 顶多17 |
[19:31] | I’ll tell you what. | 这么说吧 |
[19:33] | I’ll reach out. | 我会联系的 |
[19:34] | The guy you looking for– he’ll be here tonight. | 你们要找的家伙 今晚会到这儿来 |
[19:36] | Hey, though, why don’t you just give us his name, | 嘿 哥们 干嘛不直接告诉我们名字 |
[19:39] | address, and we’ll skip your little party, all right? | 地址 我们就不用参加你的小派对了 |
[19:41] | I don’t roll like that, man. | 我不是这么办事的 伙计 |
[19:42] | Where are you from, Staten Island? | 你是从哪儿来的? 史坦顿岛? (这个…演danny的演员正是来自这里) |
[19:47] | Oh, that’s funny? | 哦 很有意思么 |
[19:50] | That guy, before– | 之前那男人… |
[19:51] | I think that was Marshall Faulk. | 我觉得那是Marshall Faulk (知名退役美国橄榄球跑卫 根据演员表看的确是他) |
[19:53] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[19:54] | I was thinking Tiki Barber. | 我觉得是Tiki Barber (纽约巨人队跑卫 小D错了哟) |
[19:59] | The bone I found– it’s a deer antler button. | 我找到的骨头… 是鹿角纽扣 |
[20:02] | This is the crime scene photo of the antler shard | 这是Lindsay找到的 |
[20:04] | that Lindsay found, all right? | 鹿角碎片的现场照片 |
[20:06] | It’s pretty clear that it’s circular in nature, | 很明显本来应该是圆形的 |
[20:07] | but I couldn’t quite figure out what the little notch was. | 但我当时不太明白这凹槽是怎么来的 |
[20:10] | Right. Now that you know it’s a button, | 好吧 既然知道这是纽扣了 |
[20:11] | it’s the eye for the thread. | 那这就是穿线的眼 |
[20:13] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[20:14] | But there was one problem. | 但就有一个问题了 |
[20:15] | We couldn’t be sure that this piece of trace | 我们不能确定这个东西 |
[20:17] | had anything to do with the murder of our vic, | 和受害人的谋杀是否有关 |
[20:19] | or if it had been there before. | 还是说之前就已经在那里了 |
[20:20] | I lifted a partial print from the surface of the shard, | 我从碎片表面提取了部分指纹 |
[20:23] | and it was a match to our killer. | 和凶手的吻合 |
[20:25] | We have our killer’s prints? | 我们有凶手的指纹? |
[20:26] | Handprint. From the Plexiglas. | 掌纹 树脂玻璃上的 |
[20:28] | MacKendra’s attacker put his hand over her mouth. | 袭击MacKendra的人 用手盖住她的嘴 |
[20:31] | Traces of her makeup transferred onto his palm and his fingertips. | 她的化妆品转移到了 他的手掌和手指上 |
[20:38] | Her makeup contained titanium, | 她的化妆品中还有钛 |
[20:41] | so, using the mass spectrometer, | 所以利用质谱仪 |
[20:43] | I was able to isolate the prints that contained titanium. | 我分离了含有钛的指纹 |
[20:46] | And this was the last print left on the Plexiglas surface. | 这是最近留在树脂玻璃表面的指纹 |
[20:48] | There was nothing on top of it. | 在这之前没有任何东西了 |
[20:50] | So we ran it against the partial from the deer antler button, | 所以我们将它和纽扣上的部分指纹比对 |
[20:52] | -and it was a match. -Only bad news. | – 结果是吻合的 – 坏消息是 |
[20:54] | No hits in AFIS. | 自动指纹识别系统中没有吻合 |
[20:55] | Right, but the partial print we got off the button confirms | 没错 但是我们从纽扣上 提取的部分指纹确定了 |
[20:58] | that it came from our killer’s clothing. | 纽扣来自于凶手的衣服 |
[21:01] | Now, where does one find a button made of deer antler? | 问题是 有谁会用鹿角纽扣呢? |
[21:05] | Dorsey’s Notions on Third. | 第三大道上的Dorsey杂货店 |
[21:08] | They gave me an entire list of anyone | 给了我张名单 上面有过去一年中 |
[21:10] | who had purchased such a button in the last year. | 所有买过这种纽扣的人 |
[21:14] | A list of one. | 就一个人呢 |
[21:15] | Fantastic. | 妙极了 |
[21:20] | We used the buttons for shirts and jackets. | 这些扣子我们用在衬衣和外套上 还有些大衣 |
[21:21] | Some for overcoats. | |
[21:23] | We made an effort to make our designs as unique as possible. | 我们尽力想让自己的设计 显得独一无二 |
[21:26] | Do you have a list of customers | 你有买过这些产品的顾客名单吗? |
[21:28] | you sold some of those items to? | |
[21:30] | no. | 没有 |
[21:30] | The line wasn’t very successful, | 这条路线不太成功 而且很不幸 |
[21:32] | and unfortunately, | |
[21:33] | we gave away more than we sold. | 我们送掉的 比卖掉的还多 |
[21:36] | -Who is “we”? -Melinda Kitano. | – “我们”? |
[21:38] | My partner– | 我的合伙人 她才是天才的设计师 |
[21:39] | she was the brilliant designer. | |
[21:41] | I was the inept accountant. | 我那时就是个不称职的会计师 |
[21:43] | Was? | 那时? |
[21:44] | Yeah, we’re formerly Kitano-Oka designs, | 嗯 我们以前叫 Kitano-Oka服装设计公司 |
[21:46] | but we’re moving on and out. | 不过现在分道扬镳了 |
[21:49] | Do you have a forwarding address for Melinda? | 你有Melinda现在的地址吗? |
[21:52] | No. | 没有 |
[21:55] | Yeah, no, she was also my girlfriend. | 嗯 她以前还是我女朋友 |
[21:58] | So, the business wasn’t the only thing I lost. | 所以说 我失去的 不仅是生意而已 |
[22:02] | I’m sorry. Excuse me. | 不好意思 失陪 |
[22:03] | -Sure. -Sorry. | – 没关系 – 抱歉 |
[22:04] | Hello? | 喂? |
[22:05] | Hi, what’s up? | 怎么了? |
[22:11] | I backed into the fender, | 我倒车撞到了挡泥板 |
[22:13] | broke a light on my car, | 自己碎了盏车灯 |
[22:15] | dented the bumper of the other. | 撞凹了那辆车的保险杠 |
[22:16] | I waited, but I had to pick up my kids, | 我等了一会儿 但还得去接孩子 |
[22:19] | so I left a note with my number. | 所以写张纸条 留了我的电话 |
[22:21] | No one ever called. | 没人打来过 |
[22:22] | Did you mention in your note what kind of car you drove? | 纸条里说了你开什么车吗? |
[22:25] | No. | 没有 |
[22:26] | When I got here this morning, there was 15 of us. | 我今天早上来的时候 总共有15个人在这儿 |
[22:29] | Now there’s only seven. | 现在只剩7个了 |
[22:31] | Why’d everybody else get to go home? | 为什么别人能回家? |
[22:33] | Three of them were children. | 有3个是孩子 其余几个没车 |
[22:34] | The rest don’t own cars. | |
[22:35] | This is crazy, man– what makes you think | 真是疯了 老兄 你凭什么认定是我们其中一个干的? |
[22:37] | this is something one of us did? | |
[22:38] | Well, one of us has a record. | 我们当中有人有案底呗 |
[22:40] | What was that? | 你说什么? |
[22:41] | Somebody with previous criminal activity | – 有人以前犯过罪… – 你想怪在我头上? |
[22:43] | Are you accusing me of something? | |
[22:44] | -Get your hands off me. -Hey, hey. | – 给我把手拿开 – 嘿嘿 |
[22:46] | -What are you gonna do about it? -Get out of my face. | – 你能拿我怎样? – 给我滚远点儿 |
[22:47] | Hey, cut it out. Sit down. | 够了 坐下 |
[22:52] | Sit your ass down. | 给我乖乖坐着 |
[22:57] | The killer’s tracking down each of us. | 凶手在追踪我们每个人 |
[23:00] | He could have been in your homes already, | 他可能已经去过你们家里 |
[23:01] | stood outside your job, been right in your face. | 站在你工作的地方外面 就在你眼前走过 |
[23:05] | He’s looking for one of you. | 他在找你们其中一个 |
[23:08] | Doesn’t appear he’s giving up. | 而且没有放弃的迹象 |
[23:11] | What kind of car do you drive? | 你开什么车? |
[23:13] | A Thunderbird. | 雷鸟 |
[23:16] | It’s parked in a long-term lot over on Lexington. | 停在Lexington的一家 长期停车场里 |
[23:18] | I haven’t been in it for over a month. | 我一个多月没开过了 |
[23:20] | Where’d you go a month ago? | 你一个月前去哪儿了? |
[23:21] | Buffalo. | 布法罗(水牛城) |
[23:22] | Anything out of the ordinary happen? | 有什么特别事情发生吗? |
[23:25] | Uh, it didn’t snow. | 啊 没下雪呢 |
[23:27] | This is it? | 就这些了? |
[23:28] | This is your line of questioning | 这就是你为了调查谋杀案 |
[23:30] | in connection with a murder investigation, Detective? | 进行的问话 警探? |
[23:35] | I’ve been here for over eight hours. | 我在这儿待了8个多小时 |
[23:38] | I have endured all the questioning I care to. | 已经忍受了所有能答的问题 |
[23:41] | There’s a man out there who wants a Mac Taylor dead. | 外面有人想杀了一个 叫Mac Taylor的人 |
[23:43] | I have the good fortune of knowing it’s not me. | 我有幸知道那人不是我 |
[23:46] | You really want to walk out of this building | 你真愿意冒着 成为凶手目标的危险 |
[23:48] | and risk the chance that you’re his target? | 走出这栋楼? |
[23:50] | I appreciate your concern for my safety, | 多谢你担心我的安全 |
[23:52] | but I’ll take the risk. | 但我还是冒个险好了 |
[24:01] | I’m the one. | 是我 |
[24:04] | I’m the one he’s after. | 他要找的是我 |
[24:06] | What makes you think that, Mac? | 为什么这么说 Mac? |
[24:08] | I didn’t… | 我没… |
[24:10] | -leave a note. -What? | – 留纸条 – 什么? |
[24:12] | The car I hit. I said I left a note. | 那次撞车 我说留了张纸条 |
[24:16] | I didn’t. Maybe he’s after me. | 其实没有 或许他要找的就是我 |
[25:18] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼? |
[25:22] | I don’t think Terrence likes people walking on his furniture. | 我觉得Terrence 可不喜欢别人乱踩他的家具 |
[25:26] | What are you thinking? | 想什么呢? |
[25:28] | Man. | 老兄 |
[25:33] | Wake up there, Perry; | 醒醒 Perry |
[25:34] | I’m gonna give you one more chance to do some talking. | 我再给你个开口的机会 |
[25:36] | Come on. What do you got? | 来吧 你都知道啥? |
[25:37] | The only thing I’m telling you is I’m not telling you nothing. | 我唯一要跟你说的 就是我什么都不会告诉你 |
[25:40] | Perry, you’re facing two counts of first-degree murder, | Perry 你面临被起诉 两起一级谋杀最 |
[25:42] | assault on two police officers, | 袭击两名警官 |
[25:44] | burglary, parole violation… | 入室盗窃 违反假释条例… |
[25:46] | Possession of a concealed weapon. | 私藏武器 |
[25:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:48] | destruction of private property, | 还有毁坏私人财产 |
[25:50] | spying on your sister. | 偷窥你老妹 |
[25:52] | She looked good naked. | 她没穿衣服的样子真棒 |
[25:55] | I told you I sold the gun. | 告诉过你我把枪卖了 我要说的就这么多 |
[25:56] | That’s what you get from me. | |
[25:57] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[25:58] | We’re willing to make a deal here. Okay? | 我们愿意做个交易 如何? |
[26:01] | all you got to do is tell us who you sold the gun to. | 你要做的 只是告诉我们 你把枪卖给谁了 |
[26:03] | A deal? | 交易? |
[26:04] | What am I dealing for? | 我有什么好处? |
[26:06] | I’ll get 30 days, I’ll be out in six? | 最多也就判我30天 过个6天我就出来了 |
[26:09] | My biggest crime is that I broke into an empty parking garage office on Lexington. | 我最大的罪行 不过是闯进了 Lexington一家空的停车库 |
[26:13] | Who’s pressing charges on that? | 谁会为这告我? |
[26:19] | I need the crime report from the first officer | 我要看那个入室盗窃案中 最早到达现场警官的报告 |
[26:21] | on the scene of the burglary. | |
[26:23] | MacQuinn Taylor mentioned he parked his car at a garage on Lexington; | MacQuinn Taylor提过 他有辆车停在Lexington的停车场 |
[26:26] | find him. | 把他找来 |
[26:27] | We need to take a look at that vehicle. | 我们要看看那辆车 |
[26:48] | You got me in Brooklyn. Now what? | 你把我从布鲁克林叫过来 有何贵干? |
[26:50] | I believe our killer was here after he attacked MacKendra Taylor | 我相信凶手袭击了 MacKendra Taylor之后来过这儿 |
[26:54] | and right before he moved on to Mac at the pool. | 就在他去游泳池找Mac之前 |
[26:58] | The leaf we collected from the Athletic Club pool was saturated with saltwater. | 我们在运动俱乐部泳池旁 采集的叶子在盐水里泡过 |
[27:03] | Well, that makes sense | 那没什么出奇 因为俱乐部的泳池是咸水的 |
[27:04] | ’cause the club’s pool is a saltwater pool. | |
[27:06] | Same thought I had, so I tested the leaf, | 我之前也这么想 所以检测了叶子 |
[27:09] | and I found a high concentration of sodium chloride, | 结果发现高浓度的氯化钠 |
[27:12] | but also magnesium, calcium, sulfur, and potassium, | 但上面还有镁 钙 硫和钾 |
[27:18] | all inconsistent with the components of the saltwater in the pool. | 都跟泳池里咸水的成分不符 |
[27:21] | It was sea salt, which led me to one place. | 应该是海盐 就把我引向了一个地方 |
[27:25] | The Art Installation waterfall. | 艺术瀑布 |
[27:28] | So the spray from the waterfall | 瀑布溅出的水花 |
[27:31] | coated all the vegetation around it with salt. | 给周围所有植被都撒上了盐 |
[27:33] | Yes, causing discoloration of the foliage. | 对 造成树叶褪色 |
[27:35] | Our leaf came from here. | 我们的叶子就从这儿来 |
[27:39] | Okay, but that doesn’t mean | 好吧 但这并不表示 我们要找的凶手在这儿 |
[27:40] | that the guy we’re looking for is here. | |
[27:42] | I mean, a lot of people have access to the Brooklyn Bride and the waterfront, | 我是说 很多人都能到 布鲁克林桥上和码头来 |
[27:45] | so anyone could have moved the trace onto a subway or a cab, | 谁都可能把叶子 带上了地铁或出租车 |
[27:49] | and it somehow ended up on our killer’s shoe. | 最后不知怎么 粘上了凶手的鞋 |
[27:52] | -I thought of that. -Okay. | – 我也想过这点 – 嗯 |
[27:53] | Now, we collected a latent footprint by the pool at the Athletic Club. | 我们在俱乐部泳池旁 提取到一个脚印 |
[28:01] | That footprint matches a partial print | 跟我在这儿一棵树根旁 |
[28:03] | that I found here at the base of a tree | 找到的局部脚印吻合 |
[28:05] | that has the same leaf that we found poolside. | 而我们在泳池旁发现的叶子 正是来自这棵树 |
[28:09] | Okay, so that puts our killer in this location, | 好吧 这下证明凶手来过了 |
[28:13] | but the amount of possible suspects is impossible. | 但可能的嫌犯数量还是太多 无从下手啊 |
[28:18] | but you thought of that, too, didn’t you? | 不过这点你也想到了 对吧 |
[28:19] | This where is where I found the partial. | 我就在这儿找到的局部脚印 |
[28:24] | I also found | 还发现了鲜切花 和看来像是烛蜡的东西 |
[28:25] | dead cut flowers and what appears to be candle wax. | |
[28:30] | As you can tell from the partial footprint, | 从脚印能够确定 |
[28:32] | it’s the toe of the shoe, | 那是脚尖部分 |
[28:35] | which might occur if someone was kneeling. | 可能是因为有人跪着 |
[28:39] | So, cut flowers, candle wax, kneeling. | 切花 烛蜡 跪立 |
[28:43] | You have a vigil. | 有人在守夜 |
[28:45] | Possibly in memory of someone’s death. | 可能是纪念某位故人 |
[28:47] | Possibly motive. | 可能是杀人动机 |
[28:50] | Doc, you just narrowed down our suspect pool. | 医生 你这下可大大缩小了 我们的嫌犯对象范围 |
[28:58] | Some might consider this harassment, Detective. | 有人会认为你这算是骚扰 警探 |
[29:01] | You gave us permission to look at your vehicle. | 你允许了我们检查你的车 |
[29:03] | You can change your mind. | – 但也还能改主意 – 是啊 没错 |
[29:04] | Oh, yeah, right. | |
[29:05] | Like that won’t make me look guilty | 那我看来还不成做贼心虚了 |
[29:08] | of whatever it is you’ve decided I’m involved in. | 就你已经决定 把我给扯进来的什么案子 |
[29:11] | I’m not here to accuse you, MacQuinn. | 我不是来指控你的 MacQuinn |
[29:12] | I’m just trying to find answers. | 只是想来找些答案 |
[29:14] | There’s a man out there killing people, | 外面有人在杀人 |
[29:15] | and this parking lot puts him closer to you. | 这个停车场把他和你联了起来 |
[29:17] | Look, I don’t know this Perry Samuels guy | 我不认识闯进这里的那个 叫Perry Samuels的家伙 |
[29:21] | who broke into this place. | |
[29:23] | And what my car has to do with any of it is a mystery to me. | 至于我的车跟这有何关系 就更加是个谜 |
[29:26] | Well, then, why don’t you just step aside | 好吧 那你就站到一边 让我来干活儿 |
[29:28] | and let me do my job. | |
[29:30] | Just maybe I can solve that mystery. | 没准就把迷题解开了 |
[29:33] | All right, so this is the skinny from the parking attendant. | 听好了 停车场管理员 寥寥数语的笔录 |
[29:35] | Showed up for work the morning after the robbery. | 案发后第二天 他早上来上班 |
[29:37] | Lock on the door was busted. | 发现门锁坏了 |
[29:39] | Bullet impact marks on the bottom of the door. | 门的底部有弹痕 |
[29:41] | And this notebook was opened up to this page. | 记录本打开翻到了这页 |
[29:44] | It’s the parking stall assignments. | 是车位的分配表 |
[29:46] | E3, Mac Taylor. | 他就此找到了名字 |
[29:48] | That’s how he knew the name. | |
[29:49] | Yep, but to protect their clients, | 对 但为了保护客户 他们不在这儿保存其他个人信息 |
[29:50] | they don’t keep any other personal information on the premises. | |
[29:54] | Our first vic, MacArthur Taylor, | 第一名死者 |
[29:55] | was found dead outside a building two blocks away. | 被发现死在离这儿 两个街区的一座楼里 |
[29:58] | The killer naturally assumed he was the same Mac Taylor | 凶手很自然地认定他就是 把车停在这儿的Mac Taylor |
[30:01] | who parked his car here until he read the obituary | 直到看见讣告 |
[30:03] | and discovered that that Mac Taylor didn’t own a car. | 发现他根本没有车 |
[30:07] | Then, he went to his next closest and possible target. | 于是去找了下一个 最近 最有可能是的目标 |
[30:11] | MacAbee James Taylor. | |
[30:13] | Our second vic’s building is two blocks south, | 第二名死者的公司大楼 在这儿往南两个街区 |
[30:15] | but he knew he had to check the keys. | 但他知道要先查车钥匙 |
[30:24] | Let’s see what the killer’s connection is to this car and Mac Taylor. | 我们来看凶手跟这辆车 还有Mac Taylor到底有何关系 |
[30:49] | He looking a little fidgety to you? | 你不觉得他有点躁动不安吗? |
[30:57] | We got damage here. | 这儿有破损 |
[31:01] | You repair your car after an accident? | 你发生车祸后修了车? |
[31:04] | Fender bender with a cab. | 跟辆出租撞上了挡泥板 |
[31:07] | Idiot didn’t even turn around. | 那傻子连头都没回 |
[31:14] | Looks like blood. | 像是血啊 |
[31:19] | I hit a dog. | 我撞到狗了 |
[31:21] | Before or after you hit the cab? | 撞到出租车之前还是之后? |
[31:28] | Hello? | 喂? |
[31:39] | That’s not canine. That’s human. | 不是狗血 是人血 |
[31:52] | We’ve got Adam searching for all deaths | 我们已经让Adam搜索 过去一年中 布鲁克林桥周围地区死亡的案例 |
[31:53] | around the Brooklyn Bridge area in the last year. | |
[31:55] | Hey, get this. | 嘿 听好了 |
[31:57] | No hits in CODIS on the blood that you found on the car, | CODIS数据库里没找到 跟车上血迹吻合的资料 |
[31:59] | but it did match the unknown female sample | 但样本跟Adam 在鹿茸纽扣碎片上 |
[32:02] | that Adam found on the shard of the deer antler button. | 发现的未知女性样本吻合 |
[32:04] | The button was from the killer’s shirt, right? | 那是纽扣凶手衬衣上的纽扣? |
[32:06] | Right. MacKendra said that something on the killer’s clothing scratched her. | 对 MacKendra说凶手衣服上 有东西刮到了她 |
[32:10] | Can’t be her blood. | 不会是她的血 |
[32:12] | Doesn’t fit the time line. | 时间对不上 |
[32:14] | MacKendra’s attack was after our stairwell victim. | MacKendra是在第二名死者 在楼梯间被害后遇袭 |
[32:17] | So whose blood is it? | 那是谁的血? |
[32:19] | You know, it’s an odd-shaped button. | 要知道 纽扣的形状不规则 |
[32:21] | It would have to been sewn on by hand. | 所以只能手工缝上去 |
[32:23] | You hold it against the fabric. | 你把扣子按在衣料上 |
[32:25] | You have to put the needle through the eyelets | 必须从反面把针穿过扣眼 经常容易戳到手 |
[32:27] | ????? | |
[32:30] | The blood is from the person who sewed the button on the shirt. | 血迹属于把扣子缝在衬衣上的人 |
[32:35] | Lindsay, I want you to run the name Melinda Kitano into our aided database | Lindsay 你在我们的辅助数据库里 查一下Melinda Kitano的名字 |
[32:39] | and see if you can get a hit. | 看有没有符合的 |
[32:45] | Whoa. | 哇噢 |
[32:46] | Melinda Kitano died two months ago. | Melinda Kitano两个月前身亡 |
[32:49] | A victim of an unsolved hit-and-run near the Brooklyn Bridge. | 死于布鲁克林桥附近的 一起肇事后逃逸的车祸 |
[32:59] | Melinda Kitano died in a hit-and-run, | Melinda Kitano死于 肇事后逃逸的车祸 |
[33:01] | and the man that drove the car was MacQuinn Taylor. | 而开车的那个人 正是MacQuinn Taylor |
[33:04] | Inspector Whitford suggested | Whitford巡视员认为 这是一起复仇杀人案 |
[33:05] | this was a case of revenge and retaliation. | |
[33:08] | It was MacQuinn our killer was after all along. | 凶手要杀的人 一直是MacQuinn |
[33:10] | Well, if revenge is the motive, | 假如报复是动机 |
[33:12] | then Melinda’s boyfriend David Oka is suddenly our #1 suspect. | 那Melinda的男朋友 David Oka 一下子就成了头号嫌犯 |
[33:16] | Now, he said it wasn’t just his business that he lost. | 他说过自己失去的 不仅是生意而已 |
[33:18] | And that would explain the evidence of a vigil under the Brooklyn Bridge. | 这就解释了 为何证据表明 有人在布鲁克林桥下守过夜 |
[33:21] | And how the leaf got to the pool when he came after you. | 而他去找你的时候 又把树叶带到了泳池边 |
[33:24] | According to the car accident report, | 根据车祸记录 他当时也在现场 |
[33:26] | he was at the scene. | |
[33:27] | Why didn’t he know that MacQuinn was behind the wheel? | 那他怎么不知道 是MacQuinn开的车? |
[33:31] | The car’s windows are tinted. | 车窗贴着膜 没人见到司机的样子 |
[33:32] | No one saw the driver. | |
[33:34] | All right, by now, David’s gotta know we’re on to him now. | 好 这会儿David 肯定知道我们要去抓他了 |
[33:37] | Which means he’s either on the run | 表示他要么会逃跑 要么会赶紧去杀正确的目标 |
[33:38] | or that much closer to killing the right target. | |
[33:41] | We need to find Mac Taylor and David Oka. | 我们得找到 Mac Taylor和David Oka |
[33:51] | David Oka. NYPD. Open the door. | David Oka 纽约警局 开门 |
[33:56] | Open it up. | 把门打开 |
[34:00] | Chain’s on the door. | 链子锁住了 |
[34:12] | Fire escape. Right down to the street. | 防火通道 直通到街上 |
[34:18] | He’s long gone. Canvass the area. | 他早跑了 彻底搜查这里 |
[34:20] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[34:27] | This kid was obsessed, huh? | 这孩子走火入魔了吧? |
[34:32] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:33] | He saw his girlfriend die. | 他眼看着女朋友死掉 然后找到了肇事的车 |
[34:35] | And then he found the car. | |
[34:40] | Stel, packed suitcase, passport, train ticket. | Stel 收拾好的行李 护照 火车票 全都还在 |
[34:44] | All still here. | |
[34:45] | Looks like he changed his mind about skipping town. | 看来他改变主意 不打算出逃了 |
[34:47] | We gotta find this guy. It’s not over. | 我们得找到他 事情还没结束 |
[34:50] | I need an APB on a David Oka. | 我要全面通缉David Oka |
[34:52] | No priors. 625 Myrtle. | 没有前科 住在Myrtle街625号 |
[35:23] | David… | |
[35:35] | Someone call EMS. He’s drenched himself in goline. | 找给人给EMS(紧急医疗服务)打电话 他全身倒满了汽油 |
[35:39] | David, I know you have a gun. | David 我知道你有把枪 我要你慢慢拿出来 然后放在地上 好吗 |
[35:40] | I need you to take it out slowly and just place it down on the ground, okay. | |
[35:43] | Right in front of you. | 就放在你前面 |
[35:49] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[35:51] | Just slowly put it down. | 只要慢慢放下 |
[35:56] | Put it down, David. | 把枪放下 David |
[36:00] | David, we have the man who killed Melinda. | David我们抓到 撞死Melinda的人了 |
[36:04] | You were in your brand-new car, | 你开着崭新的车 车窗贴着膜 还没有上牌照 |
[36:06] | tinted windows, no license plate. | |
[36:08] | Had a few too many beers, maybe? | 多喝了几杯啤酒? |
[36:11] | Your car slammed right into her. | 你的车径直撞上她 |
[36:18] | What makes someone just drive away? | 你怎么能就那样扬长而去? |
[36:21] | I was told that I wasn’t going to have to be here long. | 你们说我不用在这儿待很久的 |
[36:23] | I would just have to answer a few questions | 只要回答几个问题 就能放我回家了 |
[36:25] | and then be released to go home. | |
[36:27] | David, you don’t have to do this. | David 你不必这样做的 |
[36:29] | Just take the gun | 只要拿起枪 放在你面前的地上 |
[36:30] | put it down on the ground right in front of you. | |
[36:39] | No, no, David, David. | 不不 David David |
[36:41] | David, drop the gun. | David 把枪丢掉 |
[36:44] | I saw the car. | 我看见那辆车了 |
[36:46] | You didn’t stay around long enough to find out | 你跑得太快了 根本都不关心 |
[36:48] | if Melinda Kitano was dead or alive. | 究竟是生是死 |
[36:52] | Melinda. That’s her name. | Melinda 那是她的名字 |
[36:55] | The driver had the car repaired. | 司机把车修好了 |
[36:57] | Did you know that? | 你们知道吗? |
[36:59] | You couldn’t even tell that he hit her. | 根本都看不出来他用那车撞死过人 |
[37:02] | Someone saw your brake lights. | 有人看见你打了刹车灯 |
[37:04] | You actually slowed down. | 你其实减速了 |
[37:07] | You thought about stopping. What happened at that moment? | 你想过要停车 后来到底怎么了? |
[37:10] | Saving someone else’s life was a little harder than saving your own? | 救别人的命 不如保住自己小命要紧? |
[37:13] | I’d like to make a call to my attorney. | 我要给我律师打电话 |
[37:15] | David Oka pounded on the trunk of your car. | David Oka敲了你的后备箱 |
[37:18] | He just wanted you to help him save her. | 他只是想你帮忙救她 |
[37:22] | She’s pinned under the wheel. | 她给卡在车轮下了 你得帮帮我! |
[37:24] | You have to help me! | |
[37:27] | Wait! | 等等! |
[37:28] | Oh, my God! Melinda? | 哦 天哪! Melinda? |
[37:31] | I don’t remember that night. | 我不记得那天晚上的事了 |
[37:33] | David does. | David记得 |
[37:35] | It was as if it never happened! | 就像什么都没发生过一样! |
[37:39] | But it did! | 但事情发生了! 确实发生了! 就在那儿啊! |
[37:40] | It did! It happened right there! | |
[37:44] | All you had to do was stop. | 你要做的不过是停下车 |
[37:47] | That’s quite a story, huh? | 多精彩的一个故事啊 |
[37:50] | It… | 那… |
[37:51] | it was an accident! | 那是场意外! |
[37:54] | I wanted to kill him! | 我要杀了他! |
[37:56] | I wanted to take his life! | 想要了他的命! |
[37:58] | But I am not responsible for those people that he killed. | 但他杀的那些人 不能怪在我头上 |
[38:02] | For those other Mac Taylors that died. | 至于那两个被杀的Mac Taylor |
[38:04] | I had no way of knowing that it would turn into this. | 我完全不知道 事情会走到今天这步 |
[38:07] | It was just an accident. | 那只是场意外 |
[38:08] | David! David, no! | David 别! |
[38:10] | Hey, it was an accident! | 嘿 那是意外! |
[38:20] | It was just an accident. | 只是意外 |
[38:50] | Mac Taylor. | |
[38:51] | Hey, it’s me. | 嘿 是我 |
[38:53] | How’s David Oka? | David Oka怎么样了? |
[38:54] | He’s at County. In surgery. | 正在County医院动手术 |
[38:56] | He’s in critical condition, Mac. | 情况不乐观 Mac |
[38:58] | I don’t know if he’s going to make it. | 不知他能否挺过来 |
[38:59] | You know, this doesn’t justify what he did, | 你知道 他杀人当然有罪 |
[39:02] | but he really loved her. | 但他真的很爱她 |
[39:03] | Yeah, it makes you think. | 是啊 发人深省呢 |
[39:05] | You should make the most of the moments you share with the people you care about. | 我们应该尽情享受 跟爱人共度的每时每刻 |
[39:08] | Absolutely. | 绝对应该 |
[39:10] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[39:11] | Yeah. | 好 |
[39:28] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:29] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:30] | What are you still doing here? | 你怎么还在这儿? |
[39:32] | some friends of mine stood me up for pizza. | 有朋友约好吃匹萨 结果放了我鸽子 |
[39:34] | So, uh, | 所以 啊 就是找点事来做 |
[39:35] | just staying on top of things, you know. | |
[39:37] | -Mind if I join you? -Oh, no. Yeah, please. | – 介意我加入吗? – 哦不 请随意 |
[39:40] | Okay, so what do we got? | 好 有什么收获? |
[39:42] | That doesn’t look like work. | 这看来可不像工作啊 |
[39:44] | It really isn’t. I was just curious. | 确实不是 我就是好奇 |
[39:46] | You know there are three Sheldon Hawkes in New York State. | 要知道全纽约州里 有3个Sheldon Hawkes |
[39:50] | And there are ten Danny Messers. | 有10个Danny Messer |
[39:51] | -Ten. -Yeah. | – 10个? – 嗯 |
[39:53] | Don’t tell Danny that. | 可别告诉Danny |
[39:55] | There’s also another six other Adam Rosses, | 纽约除了我 还有6个Adam Ross |
[39:57] | and there’s 18 in New York State. | 纽约州还有18个 |
[40:00] | I was just sitting here wondering about, you know, | 我刚就坐在这儿想 他们都长什么样 |
[40:03] | what do they look like, | |
[40:04] | or what kind of lives do they live. | 过着怎样的生活 |
[40:07] | You know? | 明白吗? |
[40:09] | All right, what about me? | 好了 那我呢? |
[40:12] | All right, | 来了 |
[40:14] | Stella Bonasera. | |
[40:20] | There’s only one. | 只有一个 |
[40:24] | Trust me. That’s enough. | 相信我 这就够了 |
[40:27] | Let’s try Sid. | 再试试Sid 是位90岁的老太太 |
[40:34] | It’s a 90-year-old woman. | |
[40:35] | Yeah, I think he was named after his mother. | 是啊 我猜他用的是他妈的名字 |
[40:40] | All right, Don Flack. | 好了 Don Flack |
[40:41] | Don Flack. | |
[40:42] | Ooh, six. | 哦 6个呢 |
[40:44] | -six Don Flacks. -Six. | -有6个Don Flack -对 |
[40:46] | I like that name– Don Flack. | 我喜欢这名字 |
[40:47] | -Don Flack.Detective… | -Don Flack. -Don Flack 警探… |
[41:00] | You’re working late. | 这么晚还没下班 |
[41:03] | New to the team. | 新来乍到啊 |
[41:05] | Lots of people to impress and intimidate. | 要争取很多人的好印象 要唬住的人也很多 |
[41:10] | Night. | 晚安 |
[41:11] | You know, I was, uh, | 你知道 我… |
[41:13] | I was hoping I could have a redo on that first impression | 觉得给你的第一印象不太好 想要重新来过 |
[41:16] | and buy you a cup of coffee. | 请你喝咖啡? |
[41:18] | That would be great. | 好啊 我查查日程安排再… |
[41:19] | Let me check my schedule and… | |
[41:20] | No need for that. I’m free now. | 不必了 择日不如撞日 |
[41:26] | Sure, let me, uh, dump this stuff, | 没问题 我先 啊 把东西摆进去 |
[41:28] | and I’ll be right back. | 马上就出来 |
[41:42] | She turned back. | 她回头了呢 |
[41:45] | Nice. | 有戏~~ |