时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | Mac. | |
[00:33] | We know who this is? | 知道他的身份了吗? |
[00:34] | This is Kevin Mcbride. | 他叫Kevin Mcbride |
[00:39] | Yeah, I know, it’s not much of a resemblance. | 没错 他已经面目全非了 |
[00:41] | Who found him? | 是谁发现他的? |
[00:42] | Couple kids were going freestyle on their bmxs earlier tonight, | 几个玩极限自行车的孩子 今晚早些时候发现的 |
[00:45] | and one of them, a kid named Tony Shaw, landed right on top of our vic. | 他们其中一个 叫Tony Shaw的 刚好跌落在死者身上 |
[00:49] | He’ll be the most popular kid in school tomorrow. | 他明天就会成为学校的大明星了 |
[00:52] | Based on this skull fracture here, cod is more than likely blunt-force trauma. | 基于头骨的断裂情况 死因极可能是钝器外伤 |
[00:57] | What did he get hit with, a blender? | 什么东西把他砸成了这样 搅拌机? |
[00:59] | I’m just saying. | 我开玩笑的 |
[01:01] | Core temperature is 55 degrees. | 核心体温是华氏55度(约摄氏13度) |
[01:03] | That would put his time of death at about 36 hours ago. | 推算死亡时间大概是36小时前 |
[01:06] | Exactly, somewhere between 9:00 and 10:00 yesterday morning. | 没错 也就是昨天早上9点到10点间 |
[01:26] | The blood just cuts off mid-trail at this top step. | 血迹在最上面一级台阶中断 |
[01:30] | So he was dragged down the steps from… | 所以他是被人拖到了楼下… |
[01:33] | somewhere… up here. | 从这上方某个地方 |
[01:43] | Looks like this might be the connection to your crime scene, Mac. | 这里看来和你的凶案现场有关联 Mac |
[01:46] | Somebody went to a lot of trouble. | 有人在这里遇上了大麻烦 |
[01:50] | I got a cleaned-up blood trail. | 这里有清理过的血迹 |
[01:52] | Remnants of latent blood indicate directionality, but then it abruptly stops. | 潜藏的血迹有一定的方向性 但是忽然消失了 |
[01:58] | It continues down these stairs to the cEllar where Kevin Mcbride’s body was found. | 血迹从楼梯延续到了地下室 kevin Mcbride尸体就在这被发现 |
[02:03] | Looks like we’ve got two crime scenes and one body. | 看起来尸体只有1具 但现场有2个 |
[02:05] | Where are you, Stella? | 你在哪儿呢 Stella? |
[02:07] | I’m in the middle of the east river. | 我在东河中间呢 |
[02:10] | SMack dab in the middle of the east river. | 不偏不倚就在东河正中央 CSI:纽约篇 |
[02:51] | CSI:New York Season 05 Episode 07 | |
[03:27] | Show-off. | 真爱现的 |
[03:29] | I came over with the coast guard. | 我和海岸护卫队一起过来的 |
[03:32] | Oh, yeah? | 噢 是吗? |
[03:33] | They offered me a speedboat. | 他们让我坐快艇过来 |
[03:34] | What was I gonna say? | 我还能说什么呢? |
[03:36] | Got a little info on our vic from Mac’s cEllar. | 我从Mac那边地下室里 了解到一些死者的信息 |
[03:38] | Kevin Mcbride– he owns a house relocation company. | Kevin Mcbride 经营一家搬家公司 |
[03:42] | Latest job was moving this house from staten island to the upper east side for a stockbroker named Franko Vladeck, | 最近一份活是为股票经纪人Franko Vladeck 把这幢房从史坦顿岛搬到上东区 |
[03:48] | who’s been in Beijing for the last six months. | 这人过去半年都呆在北京 (Danny北京两字说得还蛮标准) |
[03:50] | I’m still trying to contact franko. | 我还在想办法联系Franko |
[03:51] | This house used to be over the cEllar where Mac found the body, | 这房子本来是在Mac找到尸体的 地下室上面的 |
[03:54] | and from what I can see,all signs of a struggle are here in the living room. | 我能看到起居室里有打斗痕迹 |
[03:57] | Now, this cleaned-up blood pool over here suggests that Mcbride was killed here, | 这团被清理过的血迹表明Mcbride 是在这被杀的 |
[04:01] | and then dragged into the cEllar where we found him. | 然后被拖到发现尸体的地下室 |
[04:03] | Right, and then this big, giant house was moved and nobody noticed a dead body. | 这么一大幢房子搬迁 但没人注意到尸体 |
[04:08] | Which puts the movers at the top of my suspect list. | 这就让搬家工人成了头号嫌犯 |
[04:10] | Or somebody with a window of opportunity. | 或者有人破窗而入 |
[04:13] | Maybe our killer broke in before the house was in transit. | 也许凶手在房子搬迁前就闯进来了 |
[04:16] | There’s no glass anywhere on the floor here. | 这里的地板上没有玻璃碎片 |
[04:18] | If this window had broken during the move, there would be pieces. | 如果凶手在搬家过程中破窗闯入 应该会有玻璃碎片 |
[04:21] | So you think the killer cleaned up? | 你觉得是凶手清理干净了? |
[04:23] | Maybe he cut himself and he wanted to take the evidence with him. | 也许他被玻璃割伤 所以想带走证据 |
[04:26] | All right, so let’s say the house was secured. | 好吧 我们假设房子门窗紧闭 |
[04:29] | Killer comes in through the window. | 凶手从窗户闯进来 |
[04:31] | Movers return the next day, lift the house up on hydraulics, drive away. | 搬家工人第二天回来 把房子搬上船 然后开走 |
[04:35] | Kevin Mcbride’s body is left behind… | 落下了Kevin Mcbride的尸体… |
[04:38] | until it’s found. | 直到被别人发现 |
[04:39] | That all makes sense to me, except for one thing. | 这有点道理 但是有一个问题 |
[04:42] | If the house was locked up for the move, what the hell was Kevin Mcbride doing in here? | 如果房子都清理好锁上了 那Kevin Mcbride在这里干什么 |
[04:51] | Listen | |
[04:54] | listen to them church bells ringing, | |
[04:56] | listen | |
[05:01] | listen | |
[05:04] | you can hear them hounds calling off in the distance | |
[05:09] | if you listen | |
[05:11] | you can hear the engines stalling | |
[05:14] | you can hear the angels falling | |
[05:22] | and travel | |
[05:25] | you find that men and women all have trouble | |
[05:30] | if you travel | |
[05:32] | you will find that for the poor | |
[05:35] | are victims of the gun or gavel | |
[05:38] | if you travel. | |
[05:44] | That can’t be Kevin. | 这不可能是Kevin |
[05:47] | It’s possible it’s not him, right? | 有可能不是他 对吗? |
[05:50] | Mrs. Mcbride, if you’d like to take some time before we… | Mcbride夫人 如果你想先休息一下… |
[05:53] | no, I’m fine. | 不 我没事 |
[05:57] | Did your husband have any tattoos or scars? | 你丈夫身上是否有纹身或疤痕? |
[06:01] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[06:02] | Locating distinct identifying marks can be a quick and easy way to make a positive id. | 如果知道某个位置有清晰可辨的标志 就很容易确认身份 |
[06:11] | There’s a scar…on his index finger, the left one. | 在他的左手食指上…有一条疤 |
[06:17] | – Ella… – mom, I’ll do this, okay? | – 妈妈 让我来吧? |
[06:24] | My dad worked with power tools his whole life. | 我爸爸一辈子都在用电动工具 |
[06:27] | He nearly cuts his finger off slicing a bagel. | 在切百吉饼时 差点剁下了手指 |
[06:34] | It’s him. | 就是他 |
[06:40] | You asked us about the marks because you didn’t want to show us his face, right? | 你问他身上有没有标志性痕迹 是不想让我们看他的脸 对吗? |
[06:46] | Yes. | 对 |
[06:52] | I’m sorry, mom. | 妈妈 对不起 |
[06:54] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[07:26] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[07:28] | Found this shell casing. | 找到个弹壳 |
[07:30] | The amount of soot on it indicates it was recently fired. | 上面残留的火药说明是最近开的枪 |
[07:32] | But Kevin Mcbride wasn’t shot. | 但Kevin Mcbride不是被枪打死的 |
[07:35] | Should we be looking for another victim? | 是说受害人不止一个? |
[07:39] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[07:40] | This can’t be happening. | 怎么会这样啊 |
[07:42] | Can you tell me the last time you saw your boss? | 能告诉我 你上次见你老板是几时吗? |
[07:44] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[07:46] | I dropped off some papers for Kevin at the job site. | 我在搬家现场给Kevin留了些 关于那份工作的文件 |
[07:48] | He was doing a final walk-through before the move. | 他要做搬家前的最后准备 |
[07:51] | What time was that? | 什么时候的事情? |
[07:52] | I had a manicure in the morning and went there right after, so 10:00, maybe. | 我先去做的美甲 然后直接过去的 10点左右吧 |
[07:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:59] | Let’s just, uh, step over here for a minute, miss. | 小姐 过来休息一会儿吧 |
[08:06] | What’s her story? | 她怎么个说法? |
[08:07] | Kevin Mcbride’s secretary, Rita Mannetti. | Kevin Mcbride的秘书Rita Mannetti |
[08:09] | She came by to see why we were suddenly taking the house for a little detour. | 她过来看我们干嘛把搬迁房又搬回来 |
[08:13] | Well, I didn’t get squat from the canvass of the neighborhood. | 周围邻居那里也没得到什么线索 |
[08:15] | No one saw anything out of the ordinary other than a 20-ton house being driven away. | 除了一幢20吨重房子被移走外 没人看到什么异常事 |
[08:19] | I’ll run criminal history checks on the moving crew to see if anything pops up. | 我去查查搬家工人的犯罪记录 看有没有线索 |
[08:24] | I met your sister last night. | 我昨天晚上遇到你妹妹了 |
[08:26] | You did? | 是吗? |
[08:27] | Where? | 在哪儿? |
[08:28] | Martinez and i were running down a warrant over in crown heights, some party, | Martinez和我昨天带着搜查令去 皇冠高地的一个派对 |
[08:31] | and a beer bottle suddenly collided with the windshield of our car. | 一个啤酒瓶砸到了我们的挡风玻璃 |
[08:35] | Sam? | |
[08:36] | Guess one of her friends bailed her out ’cause my phone didn’t ring. | 没人给我打电话 估计哪个朋友把她保释出来了 |
[08:39] | We didn’t bring her in. | 我们没有抓她 |
[08:40] | I mean, she mentioned you. | 我是说 她说认识你 |
[08:41] | Why didn’t you call me, Jess? | 你怎么不给我打电话 Jess? |
[08:42] | It was the guys she was hanging with that were causing most of the commotion. | 和她在一起的男人惹的事 |
[08:46] | Right. | 没错 |
[08:48] | You know, I don’t know why my sister does this stuff. | 我不明白我妹妹干嘛要这样生活 |
[08:52] | My father’s washed his hands of her, and I gave him a hard time about it, but I get it. | 我爸就对她放任自流了 我还埋怨过他 但现在我懂了 |
[08:59] | I’m starting to think he did the right thing. | 我开始觉得我爸的选择是对的 |
[09:01] | I’m sorry,don. I shouldn’t have said anything. | 对不起 Don 我不该说这些的 |
[09:03] | No, it’s good. | 不 没事的 |
[09:05] | It’s good you told me. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[09:45] | Angell just called. | Angell刚打电话来 |
[09:46] | Background check on Kevin Mcbride’s crew came up clean. | Kevin Mcbride员工的背景调查出来了 所有人都是清白的 |
[09:49] | Just means if one of his guys did do it, they’ll be a little harder to track down. | 那只意味着 如果真是他们中谁干的 查起来会更难 |
[09:54] | “Tell”? | “Tell”?(“告诉”) |
[09:55] | Sid found this piece of card stock in the victim’s hand. | Sid发现这片东西攥在死者手里 |
[09:58] | It’s obviously torn apart. | 很显然是撕碎的 |
[10:00] | Look at this: The eye is a match to our vic. | 看这个 这眼睛和死者的一样 |
[10:04] | The last thing Kevin Mcbride was holding was a picture of himself? | Kevin Mcbride死前攥着自己的照片? |
[10:07] | I guess so. | 好象是的 |
[10:14] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[10:19] | bonasera. | |
[10:20] | The fisherman’s death is an unsolved case. | 钓鼠人的案子还是个悬案 |
[10:22] | What? | 什么? |
[10:23] | Be smart about this, detective. | 识相点 警探 |
[10:25] | Don’t try to be the hero. | 别逞英雄 |
[10:31] | Here it is. | 就是这个 |
[10:34] | See, take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[10:35] | This pattern is just like what I found on the card stock. | 这个图标和那块纸片上的一样 |
[10:38] | It’s a qr code. | 这是一个QR代码 |
[10:39] | It stands for a “quick response.” | 意思是”快速反应” |
[10:41] | A quick response to what? | 对什么的快速反应? |
[10:42] | Well, you don’t know until you scan it with something, like my qr-compatible cell phone. | 除非你用我这种QR兼容手机扫描一下 不然就不会知道 |
[10:47] | It takes you to a coffee company called “esspresso shock.” | 这个会带你进入到一个咖啡公司 |
[10:50] | That’s clever. | 挺有意思的 |
[10:51] | So the software on the phone converts the code into a web address. | 手机软件把这代码转换成网址 |
[10:55] | Right. It lets you jump from printed content to online content. | 没错 这让你从印刷品跳转到网络 |
[10:58] | Which means the qr code you found could get us to a specific web site. | 也就是说你找到的那个QR代码 会带我们到某个网站 |
[11:02] | If I can complete it. | 但是得先拼接完整 |
[11:03] | How does this code connect to Kevin Mcbride’s murder? | 这代码和Kevin Mcbride的死有何关系? |
[11:06] | Well, I’m not sure that it does, but he was holding the card stock in his hand. | 我不知道是否有关 但他攥着那纸片 |
[11:10] | It was clearly torn, and we never found the other half. | 撕碎的纸片 而且还找不到另一半 |
[11:13] | If our murderer was looking for something, maybe it’s connected to the code. | 如果凶手在找什么东西 也许就和那个代码有关 |
[11:21] | What’s going on with you? | 你怎么了? |
[11:28] | remember the rat fisherman? | 你还记得那个钓鼠人吗? |
[11:30] | I got you now, you big son of A… | 抓到你了 你这个… |
[11:35] | Wolford Bessie. | |
[11:36] | Unsolved case. | 还没破的悬案 |
[11:38] | I just got a phone call. | 我刚接了个电话 |
[11:39] | Told me to keep it that way. | 告诉我别去破那个案子 |
[11:42] | It was definitely a threat, Danny. | 这肯定是个恐吓 Danny |
[11:45] | You know, when I first started this investigation, I went to the Greek embassy. | 知道吗 我刚开始调查时 去过希腊使馆 |
[11:48] | They introduced me to Sebastian Diakos he had a scar on his face. | 他们介绍我认识Sebastian Diakos 他脸上有疤 |
[11:52] | He spoke fluent Greek and had a heavy accent. | 他说一口流利希腊语 口音很重 |
[11:55] | That’s the exact description you gave of the guy who attacked you two weeks ago. | 这和你描述的2周前袭击你的人 完全一致 |
[11:58] | It’s got to be the guy who killed Wolford Bessie. | 一定是他杀了Wolford Bessie |
[12:01] | I’m going to call flack and see if we can get some inside connection. | 我给Flack打电话 看能否找条内线 |
[12:03] | No. No. | 别 别 |
[12:04] | Every diplomat or contracted employee of the embassy is protected by immunity. | 每个大使馆的外交官或合约雇员 都受外交豁免权保护 |
[12:10] | You want to break some rules? | 你想破坏规定吗? |
[12:18] | Hairs you found in the nasal cavity are consistent with a didelphis virginiana… | 你在鼻腔里找到的毛发 和北美负鼠相匹配… |
[12:27] | a virginia possum. | 是有袋目负鼠科的一种 |
[12:29] | The face of Kevin Mcbride was part of a little midnight snack. | Kevin Mcbride倒成了宵夜了 |
[12:36] | I should’ve known. Those little beasts have complicated many an autopsy. | 我应该想到的 这些小动物让尸检复杂了很多 |
[12:40] | You were right about cod: Transection of the frontal lobe due to blunt-force trauma. | 你对死因的判断很正确: 额叶的横断伤是钝器伤 |
[12:46] | Looks like the skull was impacted around 80 pounds per square inch. | 看起来头骨遭受了 每平方英寸80磅的撞击 |
[12:49] | That’s too much for a punch. | 这个压力对打孔机来说太大了 |
[12:50] | Any idea what hit him? | 是否知道他是被什么东西打的? |
[12:51] | It’s difficult to determine. | 很难确定 |
[12:53] | We lost our chance at a patterned impression on any soft tissue, thanks to our marsupial friend. | 多亏有袋动物朋友 我们失去了 从软组织上提取印痕的机会 |
[12:57] | But I did find I did find indentations on the underlying bone fragments. | 但我在下面的骨碎片上找到了压痕 |
[13:03] | Mind you, now that you’ve discovered the dining preferences of our oversized rat, | 提醒你 现在你已经发现了 特大老鼠的饮食爱好 |
[13:07] | he might be the cause of those as well. | 那些压痕也可能是它们造成的 |
[13:09] | I also discovered lacerations on the vic’s wrists. | 我还在死者手腕发现了抓痕 |
[13:13] | The color and inflammation suggests they were made right before he died. | 从颜色和炎症情况来看 应该是在他死前造成的 |
[13:17] | And recovered a bit of trace. | 还复原了一块证据 |
[13:21] | I’m not sure what it is. | 我不确定是什么 |
[13:25] | All in all, this is sounding like a rather unsuccessful autopsy. | 总之 看上去这次尸检很失败 |
[13:28] | Not so fast. | 别那么快下结论 |
[13:30] | The scratches and indentations on these bone fragments are inconsistent with our possum’s teeth. | 这些抓痕和骨碎片上的压痕 和负鼠的牙齿并不吻合 |
[13:39] | Some type of a waffle or a grid pattern. | 某种类似华夫饼或者栅格图案 |
[13:41] | Localized right at the point of impact. | 正好停留在撞击点上 |
[13:43] | Sid, I think we just found evidence of our murder weapon. | Sid 我们刚刚找到凶器的证据 |
[14:00] | Adam, what the hell are you doing? | Adam 你到底在干吗? |
[14:02] | The, uh, carrot from the crime scene is more than a carrot at a crime scene. | 这个 犯罪现场发现的胡萝卜 可不仅仅是萝卜这么简单 |
[14:07] | It’s a veggie pipe, and quite possibly the greatest invention ever. | 它是个素食烟斗 可能是至今最伟大的发明 |
[14:10] | All right, you take the dowel and you hollow out the fruit, or vegetable a la a carrot, take some tobacco, | 好了 你拿把销子把水果蔬菜挖空 比如说胡萝卜 填些烟草 |
[14:18] | and then, uh, you’re ready for a good time. | 接着 你就准备好快活一下了 |
[14:22] | If that’s your thing. | 如果你喜欢的话 |
[14:23] | I mean, I’m, I’m totally high on science. | 我是说 我 我在现场就很兴奋 |
[14:25] | Uh, I thought you were working on the shell casing? | 我还以为你在处理弹壳? |
[14:27] | Oh, I am. I mean, I was. | 我是在弄 我是说 我刚才在弄 |
[14:28] | I mean…it’s all part of the same thing. | 我意思是…这都是一回事 |
[14:30] | I took a closer look at the casing and when went to remove the gsr, it was sticky. | 我近距离观察了下外壳 当我取火药残留时 发现它有粘性 |
[14:35] | So I ran it through gcms, and get this: It wasn’t gsr. | 我用气相色谱-质谱仪分析 检验结果:那不是火药残留 |
[14:39] | It’s thc. | 是四氢大麻酚 |
[14:41] | They used the casing as the bowel of a pipe. | 他们拿弹壳做烟斗的端包 |
[14:47] | Okay, when we found the carrot at the crime scene, it was pretty fresh. | 我们在现场找到胡萝卜时 它还挺新鲜呢 |
[14:50] | It couldn’t have been there more than a day or so, right around the time of death. | 它留在现场绝对不超过1天 差不多就是死亡时间 |
[14:53] | And sid’s tox report on Kevin Mcbride didn’t indicate any controlled substance, | Sid对Kevin Mcbride的毒物检测报告 显示并没有管制药物 |
[14:57] | so whoever handled the carrot could be our killer. | 所以不管是谁拿着胡萝卜 很可能是凶手 |
[15:00] | And that’s what’s so cool about this. | 那就太棒了 |
[15:02] | Whoever used the carrot had it in their mouth, and I got dna. | 不管是谁把胡萝卜放进嘴里 我都能提取到DNA |
[15:19] | 2:00 in the afternoon? | 下午2点? |
[15:22] | Ah, come on. I work in a bar. Just, uh, | 拜托 我可是在酒吧工作的 |
[15:25] | call it a perk. | 称作”打起精神来” |
[15:28] | Someone’s mad. | 有人生气了 |
[15:31] | All right, let me have it. | 好吧 我就直面人生吧 |
[15:32] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[15:33] | Just, uh… what did I do, by the way? | 只是… 顺便问句我干啥了? |
[15:35] | You almost got hooked up on a drunk-and-disorderly last night. | 你昨晚几乎因为醉酒滋事而被捕 |
[15:40] | aw, come on, Donnie, a drunk-and-disorderly? | 拜托 Donnie 醉酒滋事? |
[15:44] | That’s what me and you used to do, | 这不正是你我以前常做的嘛 |
[15:45] | every other friday night after dad would fall asleep and we’d sneak out of the house. | 每隔一周的周五晚上 老爸睡觉后 我们就会偷偷溜出门 |
[15:48] | We were kids then, Sam. | 我们那时还是孩子 Sam |
[15:50] | Come on. | 认真点 |
[15:51] | This kind of thing is serious. Okay? | 这事性质很严重 知道不? |
[15:55] | You hearing me? | 你在听我说吗? |
[15:55] | Yeah, I hear you. | 是啊 我在听 |
[15:57] | Hey, you remember when dad used to drive us out to the shores over labor day weekend? | 你还记得劳动节周末 老爸开车带我们去海边吗? |
[15:59] | You’re changing the subject. | 你在转换话题 |
[16:00] | There was no air-conditioning, and a busted radio and just that one walkman between the two of us. | 没有空调 收音机也坏了 我俩只有一个随身听 |
[16:08] | And we would each take a headphone and listen to that song, you know the one song over and over again. | 我们一人戴个耳机听那首歌 一遍遍听同一首歌 |
[16:15] | What was that? | 哪一首? |
[16:16] | Come on. I know you remember. | 拜托 我知道你记得的 |
[16:18] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[16:19] | And dad would be yelling, “would you two shut that thing off?!” | 老爸就会大叫 “你们能把那玩意关掉吗?!” |
[16:22] | “Family time.” | |
[16:23] | “We’re making memories here.” | |
[16:30] | But, Samantha, listen to me. | 但是 Samantha 听我说 |
[16:33] | No more free passes. Okay? | 别再用免死金牌了 好吗? |
[16:36] | No more using my name to get out of jail. | 别再用我的名字逃脱牢狱之灾了 |
[16:38] | Donnie, I only asked her if she knew you, okay? | Donnie 我只问她是否认识你 好吗? |
[16:41] | I wasn’t asking for any kind of favors. | 我可没让她帮忙 |
[16:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:48] | Yeah, ay, I promise. | 是的 我发誓 |
[16:50] | I will only ever use your name if I need to borrow money. | 要借钱时 我才提你名字 |
[16:55] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑呢 |
[16:56] | Okay? | 好吧? |
[16:58] | You need to learn to laugh a little more, | 你需要学着多笑笑 |
[17:00] | ’cause you’re never gonna get the girls with this grumpy mad-dog thing going. | 你这副坏脾气可吸引不了女孩子 |
[17:16] | Tanor sommerset? | |
[17:18] | Dude… all this stuff is just totally for… for legal use, yeah. | 老姐…这些东西都…合法的 |
[17:22] | I’m not here about that. | 我来这儿不是为了这些 |
[17:23] | How about you tell me where you were monday morning. | 你干嘛不告诉我你周一早上在哪呢 |
[17:26] | I… I don’t remember. | 我…我不记得了 |
[17:28] | Little house on staten island ring a bell? | 史坦顿岛的可爱房子有没有 让你记起点什么? |
[17:30] | No. | 没有 |
[17:32] | I’ll give you another clue. | 我再给你个线索 |
[17:33] | A carrot with your dna all over it was found at a murder scene. | 在犯罪现场找到一根 满是你DNA的胡萝卜 |
[17:36] | I’m supposed to believe you have my dna? | 我应该相信你有我的DNA? |
[17:38] | Two years ago, you punched an fbi agent at a peace rally. | 2年前 你在一次和平集会上 打了个FBI探员 |
[17:41] | He totally started that. | 那次是他先挑起的 |
[17:43] | Look, the dna from your little altercation is in the data base. | 听着 你那次小小口角之争留下的DNA 存在数据库了 |
[17:46] | And it looks to me like you got a temper. | 在我看来你脾气太大了 |
[17:48] | Yeah, but I didn’t kill anybody. | 是啊 但是我没杀人 |
[17:49] | Tanor, you just told me you didn’t remember where you were monday morning. | Tanor 你刚刚告诉我 你不记得周一上午在哪了 |
[17:54] | All right, look, I was just walking by and the house just called out to me. | 听着 我只是路过那里 那所房子引起了我注意 |
[17:58] | So I sparked it up, got a little wrecked. | 所以我就点了火 搞了点破坏 |
[18:00] | I went upstairs and passed out. | 我上了楼就昏了过去 |
[18:02] | Didn’t wake up till late in the morning and… | 到了快中午时才醒过来… |
[18:04] | that’s when it totally got out of hand. | 那时候就完全不受控制了 |
[18:06] | All right? | 好吧? |
[18:07] | The house, it was…it was moving, man, like it was in transit. | 这套屋子 它…它正在移动 就像它在搬运一样 |
[18:18] | I got the hell out of there. | 我就逃离了那里 |
[18:19] | Anybody who can corroborate your story? | 有人能证明你的说辞吗? |
[18:21] | Of course, lots of people. | 当然 很多人了 |
[18:26] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[18:29] | Hey, wait! | 嘿 等一下! |
[18:29] | You idiot! | 你这白痴! |
[18:30] | Are you crazy?! | 你疯了吗?! |
[18:39] | boom. | 好 |
[18:41] | Hey, Danny… | 嘿 Danny… |
[18:41] | finally nailed down our murder weapon. | 终于确定凶器了 |
[18:44] | Big rig framing hammer. | 大个的钻探斩口锤 |
[18:45] | It matches the hatch marks I found on the bloody nail heads at the house | 这和我在房子里发现的 带血钉头的开口痕迹吻合 |
[18:48] | and the indentations that you and sid found on the vic’s skull. | 与你和Sid在死者头骨上 发现的压痕也一致 |
[18:52] | Only thing is, it’s quite a common tool. | 只剩一个问题 这是相当常用的工具 |
[18:54] | The killer could have bought it anywhere. | 凶手能在任何地方买到 |
[18:57] | What? | 怎么了? |
[18:58] | You got something better, don’t you? | 你发现了更好的 对吧? |
[19:00] | Garra rufa carp– the trace sid pulled from the wound in Kevin Mcbride’s arm. | “鱼大夫”鲤鱼-Sid从Kevin Mcbride手臂上 提取的证据 |
[19:05] | It’s fish. | 是种鱼 |
[19:06] | Specifically carp scale, native to only turkey, Syria and Iran. | 很特别的鲤鱼鱼鳞 只产于土耳其 叙利亚和伊朗 |
[19:10] | So all I have to do is figure out how do the scales from a fish from halfway around the world end up in our vic’s arm. | 我要找出为何半个世界外的 鱼鳞会跑到死者手臂上 |
[19:24] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做? |
[19:26] | You’re taking it all– my dad’s papers, his computers, everything. | 你拿走了一切–我爸爸的文件 他的电脑 所有的一切 |
[19:30] | It’s necessary for the investigation, Ella. | 这是调查必需的 Ella |
[19:33] | Do you know something? | 你是不是知道些什么? |
[19:34] | Do you have a suspect? | 有疑犯了吗? |
[19:35] | Or are you just taking all of his things and hoping for the best? | 或者你只是拿走他所有东西 希望最好的结果? |
[19:40] | Look, my mother is very upset. | 听着 我妈妈心烦意乱 |
[19:42] | I want to be able to tell her something more than it’s just part of the investigation. | 我不想仅仅告诉她 这是调查的一部分 |
[19:48] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:48] | I know how difficult this is. | 我知道这有多难 |
[19:51] | You have to say that a lot, don’t you, detective? | 这话你一定说过很多次吧 警探? |
[19:54] | I do. | 的确 |
[19:55] | But I mean it every time. | 但每次我都是认真的 |
[20:00] | My parents were partners in the business, | 我父母是生意伙伴 |
[20:03] | and there are contracts and other information regarding homes and finances. | 那些东西是合同及其它资料 有关家务和财务的 |
[20:10] | It’s just a lot of stuff that she would like to have back. | 有很多东西她想要收回来 |
[20:12] | We’ll return everything as soon as we can. | 一用完我们就会归还 |
[20:16] | Do you really think that you’ll find my father’s killer? | 你真觉得能找到凶手? |
[20:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:21] | You always so confident and sure of everything? | 你总是自信满满 说到做到? |
[20:25] | 99.2% of the time. | 99.2%的时候是 |
[20:28] | Are you going to be okay? | 你会好起来的 对吧? |
[20:31] | Hurry up and find the person who did this… | 快点抓住凶手… |
[20:34] | because I don’t know how much longer I can be strong for her. | 因为我不知道还能为她坚强多久 |
[20:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:47] | Danno, danno! | |
[20:49] | A few of my boys found this in a dumpster two blocks from the crime scene. | 我的几个手下在犯罪现场 2个街区外的垃圾桶找到这个 |
[20:53] | This is great. | 太棒了 |
[20:53] | Also,I spoke to couple cops over on staten island. | 还有 我和史坦顿岛的几个警察谈过 |
[20:55] | They did, in fact, receive numerous phone calls about a guy jumping out of a moving house. | 事实上 他们的确接到很多电话 说有人从幢移动房里跳出来 |
[20:59] | All right, so Tanor Sommerset was telling Stella the truth? | 那么Tanor Sommerset说的是实话? |
[21:02] | At least about his little trip. | 至少关于那次小小旅行 他说的是真话 |
[21:03] | Oh, come on! | 拜托! |
[21:04] | You’ve got to be kidding me! | 你一定在开玩笑! |
[21:10] | whose stupid idea was this? | 这是谁的蠢主意? |
[21:12] | Yours. | 你的 |
[21:13] | Hey, I’ve seen something like that before. | 我见过类似的东西 |
[21:15] | Yeah, they’re qr codes. | 是啊 它们是QR码 |
[21:16] | They’re popping up everywhere. | 现在很流行的 |
[21:18] | They’re the newest thing. | 是最新的玩意 |
[21:19] | No, no, no, no, no– that card and the border. | 不 不 不– 那卡片和装饰边 |
[21:21] | I saw a whole stack of ’em. | 我看过不少 |
[21:22] | You’re driving. | 你开车 |
[21:27] | What do you mean she got fired? | 你说她被炒了是什么意思? |
[21:28] | She was a little too fond of kicking one back during her shift, you know? | 她当班时喜欢喝酒 你知道不? |
[21:32] | She hasn’t worked here for weeks. | 她几周前就离开了 |
[21:33] | I got them. | 我找到了 |
[21:35] | You ready? | 你准备好了? |
[21:36] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[21:37] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[21:38] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[21:40] | Twice in one week? | 一周内见两次? |
[21:41] | Come here. | 来吧 |
[21:43] | How lucky am I? | 我还真是幸运 |
[21:45] | Hey, I’m Sam. | 嘿 我是Sam |
[21:47] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[21:47] | Are you two a thing? | 你们俩是一对? |
[21:49] | We work together. | 我们是同事 |
[21:50] | Lindsay. | |
[21:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:53] | So what’s up, kid? What are you doing here? | 怎么了 小朋友? 你在这做什么? |
[21:54] | I work here, remember? | 我在这工作 不记得了? |
[21:57] | Take a walk with me. | 跟我出来一下 |
[22:01] | You just look me dead in the eyes and you lie to me like that? | 你才和我保证过 现在就这么骗我? |
[22:04] | It’s that easy? | 那么轻松吗? |
[22:05] | I know you don’t work here anymore, Sam. | 我知道你不在这工作了 Sam |
[22:06] | Your boy just told me you got fired two weeks ago for drinking on the job. | 那人刚告诉我你2周前被炒了 因为工作时喝酒 |
[22:10] | Okay, so now you know. | 好吧 那么现在你知道了 |
[22:11] | Good for you. | 很好啊 |
[22:12] | Look, it’s not a big deal. | 听着 这不是什么大不了的事情 |
[22:13] | Oh, it is a big deal. | 这当然是大事 |
[22:15] | What’s going on with you, huh? | 你怎么回事? |
[22:17] | When did you become somebody who spends all day drinking in bars, and all night hanging out with dirtbags in crown heights? | 你什么时候白天在酒吧喝酒 晚上和痞子在皇冠高地混? |
[22:23] | When did you start to care? | 你什么时候开始关心我了? |
[22:44] | They’re for manicures. | 用来修指甲的 |
[22:48] | The fish eat the dead, flaking skin and leave the healthy tissue intact. | 这鱼吃剥落的死皮 留下完好的健康组织 |
[22:55] | Okay, this is the newest craze? | 这是最新的风潮? |
[22:56] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[22:57] | 50 bucks for 30 minutes, a hundred fish. | 30分钟50块 100条鱼 |
[23:02] | You know, angell mentioned that, uh, Kevin Mcbride’s secretary, | Angell提过 Kevin Mcbride的秘书 |
[23:06] | Rita Mannetti,got a manicure just before she went to the work site. | Rita Mannetti去工地前做了指甲 |
[23:09] | I had a manicure in the morning. | 我早上去做了指甲 |
[23:11] | And laceration on the vic’s arm suggest struggle, | 受害人胳膊上的划痕说明有过搏斗 |
[23:14] | and sid found carp trace in the wounds. | Sid在伤口里发现了鲤鱼的痕迹 |
[23:16] | Rita did more than drop off some papers. | Rita不只是送文件 |
[23:18] | And your carrot boy, Tanor Sommerset– he’s back in the picture. | 还有胡萝卜男孩Tanor Sommerset 他又回到调查范围中来了 |
[23:21] | It turns out that he had a connection to this house. | 他和这幢房子有关系 |
[23:23] | His mom sold it out from under him six months ago. | 6个月前他妈妈卖了他名下的这房子 |
[23:26] | So both Rita and Tanor have some explaining to do. | 看来Rita和Tanor都需要好好解释了 |
[23:29] | It was my house, man! | 那是我的房子 老兄! |
[23:30] | It’s not right to keep me out, you know? | 这样把我赶出去是不对的 |
[23:32] | The only thing I know is that you lied to me, “man.” | 我只知道你对我撒谎了 “老兄” |
[23:34] | I didn’t lie. | 我没撒谎 |
[23:36] | I just forgot to mention it. | 我只是忘记提这事了 |
[23:38] | So mention it now. | 那现在提提吧 |
[23:39] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[23:40] | Look, I just went back to reminisce. | 听着 我只是回去怀怀旧 |
[23:41] | You always reminisce with a hammer? | 你总是带着把锤子怀旧吗? |
[23:44] | I know it looks bad. | 我知道看起来对我不利 |
[23:46] | But I’m innocent. | 但我是清白的 |
[23:47] | I wouldn’t kill him. | 我不会杀他的 |
[23:49] | Then why’d you scratch him? | 那你为什么抓伤了他? |
[23:50] | He saved me. | 他救了我 |
[23:51] | I wore a pair of cheap heels. | 我穿了双劣质的高跟鞋 |
[23:53] | Ready for your John Hancock. | 等你签名 |
[23:56] | Rita, careful! Careful! | Rita 小心! 小心! |
[23:58] | That’s all that happened. | 事情就是这样的 |
[24:00] | You bought a hammer the day before your joy ride in the house. | 你拜访那房子前一天 买了把锤子 |
[24:03] | The same type of hammer that was used to killed Kevin Mcbride. | 和杀害Kevin Mcbride的锤子 是一个型号的 |
[24:06] | Yeah, okay, look, so I bought a hammer. | 好吧 听着 我是买了把锤子 |
[24:11] | My mom should’ve given that house to me, man. | 我妈妈应该把那房子给我 老兄 |
[24:13] | All right? | 好吗? |
[24:14] | I was pissed! | 我气坏了! |
[24:15] | I wanted to tear the place up a little before they took it. | 我想在别人接手前去搞点破坏 |
[24:17] | Funny thing is, Tanor, the only thing in that house that was torn up was Kevin Mcbride’s face. | 有趣的是 Tanor 那房里唯一被破坏的 就是Kevin Mcbride的脸 |
[24:24] | Think you can take this place from me, huh? | 想从我手里夺走这房子? |
[24:27] | Maybe in pieces. | 捡断瓦残垣去吧 |
[24:30] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈在这做什么? |
[24:31] | Saying good-bye. | 和这地方说再见呢 |
[24:33] | I’m calling the police. | 我要报警了 |
[24:36] | Dude, that’s not what happened. | 老兄 不是那样的 |
[24:38] | I swear, okay? | 我发誓 好吗? |
[24:39] | I never even saw the guy. | 我甚至都没看见那家伙 |
[24:40] | I was out. | 我出去了 |
[24:41] | One minute I’m napping, next thing I know, the house is moving. | 我上一分钟还在打盹 下一分钟就发现这房子在移动 |
[24:50] | It’s called secretsu. | 这网站叫”说出你的秘密” |
[24:52] | It’s a web site where people send their secrets. | 人们把秘密寄来这里 |
[24:55] | They pick up these preprinted, blank “confession cards” from cafes, restaurants, bars all over the city. | 他们可以在全城各家咖啡馆 饭店 酒吧 拿到这种印好的空白”坦白卡片” |
[25:01] | Then you write in them or collage them and send them in. | 写下秘密或者做成拼贴寄走 |
[25:04] | So how do people know where to mail the cards? | 那人们怎么知道把卡片寄去哪? |
[25:07] | You scan the qr code on the card, and it brings you to this web site. | 扫描卡片上的QR码 就能带你来到这个网站 |
[25:11] | There’s a po box and instructions. | 有个邮政信箱和说明 |
[25:14] | The post office box is a dead end. | 查了邮政信箱 没发现 |
[25:15] | Whoever runs this thing pays cash so he can keep himself a secret, too. | 运作这网站的家伙是付现金 这样他能把自己像秘密一样隐藏好 |
[25:19] | So let me get this straight. | 让我搞搞清楚 |
[25:20] | People take the time to put down their darkest secrets, | 人们花时间记下他们最黑暗的秘密 |
[25:23] | and then they send them to someone they don’t even know? | 然后寄给一个他们都不认识的人? |
[25:25] | Two questions: Why and why? | 两个问题: 为什么 还是为什么? |
[25:29] | They say confession is good for the soul. | 据说坦白能让精神得到升华 |
[25:32] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[25:32] | Blood on the hammer flack brought in is a match to our vic’S. | Flack找到的锤上的血迹 和死者相符合 |
[25:35] | So we have our murder weapon. | 那么我们找到谋杀凶器了 |
[25:37] | Found epithelials on the handle. | 在手柄上发现了上皮组织 |
[25:38] | Female, so Tanor’s out. | 女性 所以Tanor清白了 |
[25:40] | But Rita’s still in the mix. | 但是Rita还不能排除嫌疑 |
[25:41] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[25:42] | Dna’s degraded. | DNA分解了 |
[25:43] | Can’t make a definitive match. | 找不到确定的匹配 |
[25:44] | Run it for mito. | 检测下线粒体 |
[25:45] | Maybe we’ll get lucky. | 也许我们能有好运 |
[25:46] | I’m on it. | 我这就去 |
[25:47] | Lindsay, light brown trace on the card stock took me a while to figure out, but voila! | Lindsay 卡片上的浅棕色痕迹 花了我半天时间分析 但是 瞧! |
[25:55] | It came back as walnut oil, alum, tobacco, linseed oil, and soy esters. | 结果是胡桃油 明矾 烟草 亚麻籽油 还有大豆酯 |
[26:00] | Most common application: Organic floor stain. | 最常见的应用: 有机地板漆 |
[26:03] | That floor stain was concentrated around the torn edge of the card stock. | 地板漆集中在卡片被撕碎的边缘 |
[26:06] | Closer look revealed that the stain had feathering and directionality. | 放大研究发现这个漆有羽化和方向性 |
[26:10] | Suggests the fragment was dragged across the floor. | 说明卡片被从地板上拖过 |
[26:13] | And I noticed that the feathering was on both sides of the fragment. | 我还注意到卡片两面都有羽化现象 |
[26:16] | The other part of the card was still in the house. | 卡片的另一部分还在房子里 |
[26:18] | We processed the scene, Mac. | 我们已经检查过现场了 Mac |
[26:19] | We didn’t find it. | 没有找到 |
[26:21] | Maybe it wasn’t visible. | 也许它没那么容易发现 |
[26:30] | The floorboards. | 地板 |
[26:31] | That’s what tore it from Kevin’s hand. | 卡住Kevin手里的卡片 撕成了两半 |
[26:35] | These old victorian homes always used douglas fir as flooring. | 这种老式维多利亚式房子通常用 花旗松做地板 |
[26:39] | The softer the wood, the more moisture it absorbs. | 木头越软就越容易吸潮 |
[26:42] | so when the house was on the barge in the river, the wood expanded. | 所以当房子在河面的驳船上 木头就会膨胀 |
[26:47] | Trapped the card. | 卡住了卡片 |
[27:01] | Lindsay. | |
[27:09] | “I’ll tell her if you don’t.” | “如果你不告诉她就由我来” |
[27:12] | Kevin Mcbride could have been the one who had the secret. | Kevin Mcbride可能也有秘密 |
[27:51] | Mac. | |
[27:52] | Okay. | 好吧 我在Kevin Mcbride电脑的垃圾筒里 发现了大宝藏 |
[27:52] | I found a jackpot of deleted files in Kevin Mcbride’s computer, | 好吧 我在Kevin Mcbride电脑的垃圾筒里 发现了大宝藏 |
[27:56] | including correspondence related to previous affairs. | 包括和之前婚外情相关的信件 |
[27:59] | Although as far as I can tell, he’s been, uh, “monogamous” with Lola57 for the past two months. | 他在过去的两个月内 和Lola57保持着”夫妻”关系 |
[28:04] | We know who Lola57 is? | 知道Lola57是谁吗? |
[28:06] | No, not yet. | 现在还不知道 |
[28:07] | I subpoenaed the user name information, but, uh, for now, she’s still a mystery. | 我申请了传票获取用户信息 但是 到现在为止 她还是个迷 |
[28:11] | But I did recover this. | 但我恢复了这个 |
[28:14] | He e-mailed that photo to Lola57 a week before he died. | 他死前一周把那张照片发给Lola57 |
[28:18] | It’s the same picture as the one on the postcard. | 这和明信片上是一张照片 |
[28:20] | Right, and what’s interesting is Lola57 cut off all communication right after he sent that photo. | 没错 有趣的是 在他发了那张照片后 Lola57就断了联系 |
[28:26] | Maybe she didn’t like what she saw. | 也许她不喜欢他这型的 |
[28:29] | Well, whatever it was, Kevin didn’t go quietly. | 管它呢 Kevin没有就此罢休 |
[28:33] | He kept trying to contact her. | 他一直尝试联系她 |
[28:34] | She never responded. | 她再没回复过 |
[28:36] | She found out he was married. | 她发现他是个已婚男人 |
[28:39] | Maybe his wife found out about the affair? | 也许他太太发现了婚外情? |
[28:41] | And I know how: Lola sent the secretsu card “I’ll tell her if you don’t.” | 我知道了: Lola寄出了坦白卡片 “如果你不告诉她就由我来” |
[28:47] | Sounds like motive for a murder. | 听起来像是杀人动机 |
[29:00] | Yeah? | 谁? |
[29:01] | Hey, it’s me. | 嘿 是我 |
[29:02] | I want to talk to you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[29:04] | I’m done talking. | 没什么好谈的 |
[29:06] | Come on. Let me up. I got something for you. | 快点 让我上去 我有话跟你说 |
[29:12] | Sam? | |
[29:13] | I’m your brother, and I’m sorry. | 我是你哥哥 我很抱歉 |
[29:19] | Don’t make me do this out here. | 别逼我在外面这么做 |
[29:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:23] | Just remember: You’re the one that made this happen. | 记着 是你让我这么干的 |
[29:45] | red rain is coming down red rain red rain is pouring down pouring down all over me. | |
[30:40] | Just started going over the walk-through video Annie Mcbride shot the morning of Kevin’s death. | 刚开始看Annie McBride 在Kevin遇害那天早上的录像 |
[30:43] | So far, nothing out of the ordinary. | 目前还没发现什么异常的 |
[30:46] | Mac? | |
[30:47] | I just got back the user information for Lola57. | 我刚查到Lola57的用户信息 |
[30:50] | Who is it? | 是谁? |
[31:42] | secrets turned into artwork. | 秘密变成了艺术 |
[31:45] | Impressive. | 很不错 |
[31:47] | Looks like you’re missing a card, Lola. | 看起来你少了张卡 Lola |
[31:53] | And I found it. | 被我找到了 |
[32:04] | You went looking for him, didn’t you? | 你去找他了 是吧? |
[32:06] | You suspected your father of cheating. | 你怀疑你父亲在外面偷情 |
[32:08] | He’d done it before. | 他以前也干过 |
[32:09] | You were tired of what he was doing to your mother, and so you set a trap. | 你受不了他总是对你母亲那样 于是给他设了套 |
[32:12] | Lola57. | |
[32:14] | And he fell for it. | 他也上套了 |
[32:16] | You became the other woman. | 你成了又一个小三 |
[32:18] | When he e-mailed you a photo, you had the evidence you needed. | 当他发电邮给你时 你得到了你想要的证据 |
[32:26] | But he didn’t get the message. | 但他没搞懂你的意思 |
[32:28] | Or he didn’t care. | 或者他根本不在乎 |
[32:29] | He kept e-mailing Lola. | 他还在给Lola发电邮 |
[32:31] | And so you had no choice but to confront him. | 所以你没得选只好跟他当面对峙 |
[32:34] | Don’t do this to mom again. | 别再这样对妈妈了 |
[32:35] | Just divorce her. Anything. Just stop! | 跟她离婚吧 请别再这样了! |
[32:38] | Or what? | 不然呢? |
[32:39] | Or I’ll tell. | 不然我就告诉她 |
[32:40] | You’re not telling anybody anything. | 你不能告诉别人 |
[32:42] | This has nothing to do with you. | 这不关你事 |
[32:46] | Your father died not knowing Lola57 was his own daughter. | 你父亲死了 但他不知道 Lola57就是他的亲生女儿 |
[32:49] | That’s why you were so concerned about getting your father’s computer back. | 所以你才急着拿回你父亲的电脑 |
[32:53] | You knew the chats would lead us right to you. | 你知道聊天记录会把你揪出来 |
[32:55] | No. | 不 |
[32:56] | There was no trap or threat. | 没有什么骗局 威胁什么的 |
[32:59] | I wasn’t playing a game. | 我不是在玩他 |
[33:01] | Two months ago, I met someone online. | 2个月前 我在网上遇到了个人 |
[33:05] | Someone who understood me. | 一个理解我的人 |
[33:06] | Someone wonderful. | 一个非常好的人 |
[33:09] | You never knew it was your dad. | 你不知道他就是你爸 |
[33:12] | Not until he sent that photo. | 直到他发了那张照片 |
[33:25] | “I’ll tell her if you don’t.” | “如果你不告诉她 我去告诉她” |
[33:27] | And I sent that card because I just wanted him to stop. | 我把这张卡寄给他 因为我希望他别再这样了 |
[33:31] | But I didn’t confront him. | 但我没跟他当面对峙 |
[33:33] | I couldn’t even… face him. | 我甚至都… 不敢看他 |
[33:37] | I was never at that house. | 我不在那房子里 |
[33:39] | I didn’t kill my father. | 我没杀我爸 |
[33:53] | Hey, Mac. | 嘿 Mac |
[33:54] | Mito on the murder weapon came back a match to Ella. | 凶器上的线粒体检查结果与Ella吻合 |
[33:57] | Considering all maternal relatives share the same mitochondrial profile, | 因为所有母系亲属体内的线粒体 遗传信息相同 |
[34:02] | it could come back to the mother as well. | 所以也有可能是她母亲的 |
[34:04] | Annie told us she was in montauk at the time of death. | Annie说案发时她在蒙托克 |
[34:07] | I was in montauk. | 我在蒙托克 |
[34:09] | I was recording a walk-through. | 我在录样带 |
[34:10] | Do you still have the tape? | 带子还留着吧? |
[34:11] | Yes. | 还留着 |
[34:12] | I’ll need that. | 我要借用一下 |
[34:13] | Yeah, Hawkes is still processing the video she claims as her alibi. | Hawkes还在查看她这份不在场证明 |
[34:16] | Ella claimed she was gluing up cards in her loft for a secretsu installation at the time of death. | Ella说案发时她正在阁楼里贴卡片 做秘密收藏用的 |
[34:22] | But mito’s not enough to put the hammer in the hands of either of them. | 但线粒体还不足以证明 她们中的一个用那把锤杀了人 |
[34:26] | We need to find something to make this murder stick. | 还要找出其他能锁定凶手的证据 |
[34:38] | Walk-through regarding the thompson house. | Thompson家的看房样带 |
[34:40] | Uh, craftsman circa 1916. | 大约1916年手工制成的 |
[34:43] | Luminous hardwood floors, original molding throughout. | 光亮的硬木地板 原木一体成型的 |
[34:48] | Living room has double-hung sash windows in listing condition. | 起居室是双挂拉窗 在房屋状况中都写明了 |
[34:54] | Has double-hung sash windows in listing condition. | 起居室是双挂拉窗 |
[35:04] | You killed your husband, Annie. | 你杀了你丈夫 Annie |
[35:06] | I was in montauk. | 我在蒙托克呢 |
[35:07] | I told you that. | 我告诉你了 |
[35:08] | I gave you that video. | 我把录像给你看了 |
[35:09] | Did you even look at it? | 你有看吗? |
[35:10] | Oh, we did. | 我们看了 |
[35:12] | Closer than you thought we would. | 看得比你预计的还要仔细 |
[35:21] | The timecode on your video alibi puts you in montauk at 10:30 A.M. | 你那段不在场证明录像中的时间码 显示是蒙托克的上午10:30 |
[35:27] | But after analysis, we realized you shot the video at 2:00. | 但我们在分析后认为 你那段录像是在下午2点拍的 |
[35:31] | And that gave you enough time to kill your husband. | 这样你就有充分时间去杀你丈夫 |
[35:34] | You changed the timecodes, Annie. | 你把时间码改了 Annie |
[35:36] | This time of year, facing north, this shadow is in the wrong place for you to have been at 10:30. | 每年这个季节 面朝北方 如果你10点半在那 影子位置就错了 |
[35:42] | It was actually 2:00 in the afternoon, wasn’t it? | 实际上是下午2点 对不对? |
[35:46] | we have your dna on the murder weapon. | 凶器上有你的DNA |
[36:01] | I found a postcard in his desk drawer in the office, and I just knew. | 我在他书桌抽屉里找到张明信片 然后我就晓得了 |
[36:09] | I can still see the words: “I’ll tell her if you don’t.” | 我还记得上面写的话 “如果你不告诉她 我去告诉她” |
[36:14] | I needed to hear it from him. | 我要听他亲口跟我说 |
[36:17] | You promised never again. | 你答应我再也不犯的 |
[36:20] | You found this? | 你找到这个了? |
[36:21] | And some e-mails? | 还有电子邮件? |
[36:22] | That’s cheating now? | 我现在就是在偷腥了? |
[36:24] | I didn’t care that he never met the woman, | 我不在乎他有没有见过那个女人 |
[36:26] | just knowing that he felt that way about someone…about anyone, not me. | 只是想到他去喜欢别人… 对别人有感觉 而不是我 |
[36:43] | You could have just left. | 你可以跟他分手 |
[36:45] | No. I couldn’t. | 不 我做不到 |
[36:51] | I never stopped loving him. | 我一直深爱他 |
[36:58] | Does she know? | 她知道吗? |
[37:01] | About Lola57? | Lola57的事? |
[37:04] | That it’s me? | 她知道那个人就是我吗? |
[37:07] | She can’t. | 不能让她知道 |
[37:08] | She can’t ever know. | 她无论如何也受不住这个打击 |
[37:09] | It’s not my secret to tell. | 我不会说出这个秘密的 |
[37:14] | Ella, none of this is your fault. | Ella 这一切不是你的错 |
[37:16] | You have to understand that. | 你要明白 |
[37:19] | I miss him. | 我怀念他 |
[37:22] | That man online. | 网上的那个男人 |
[37:25] | He really understood me. | 他是真的理解我 |
[37:29] | I mean, he was nothing like my dad. | 他跟我爸一点也不像 |
[37:32] | He made me feel… | 他让我觉得… |
[37:35] | important. | 自己很重要 |
[37:39] | I just want that feeling back. | 我只想找回那种感觉 |
[37:43] | That’s sick, right? | 很病态吧? |
[37:47] | No. | 不 |
[37:50] | Not at all. | 一点不会 |
[38:40] | I… I can’t tell anyone. | 我…不能跟别人去说 |
[38:47] | I mean…my family, it’s like… they’re perfect. | 我是说…我家人 他们… 他们就是完美无缺的圣人 |
[38:53] | You know, and, uh, and then there’s me. | 然后 我是这样 |
[38:57] | The screwup. | 一团糟 |
[39:00] | I mean, I guess there’s one of those every family, right? | 每家都会有个我这样的孩子吧? |
[39:08] | And I guess that’s why, um, my last drink was, uh, 20 minutes ago. | 我想这就是我在20分钟前 喝了一杯的原因 |
[39:21] | Yeah, I’m afraid. | 没错 我害怕 |
[39:23] | I’m afraid I won’t make it 20 more. | 我怕我不到20分钟又得来一杯了 |
[39:33] | I’m an alcoholic. | 我是个酗酒者 |
[39:39] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[40:02] | You know what? I thought I needed a ride, but… | 知道吗 我以为我需要搭车 不过… |
[40:04] | you changed your mind, huh? | 你改变心意了? |
[40:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:06] | I’m gonna walk this one off. | 我还是走回去吧 |
[40:07] | You and Sam gonna be okay? | 你和Sam会没事吧? |
[40:09] | We’re stubborn. | 我们都很倔 |
[40:11] | You gonna be okay? | 你没事吧? |
[40:13] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[40:17] | All right, I’ll see you. | 好 回见 |
[40:21] | Jess… | |
[40:22] | yeah? | 嗯? |
[40:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:50] | yeah, all right, well, just put a rush on it. | 是 好的 我们会加急处理的 |
[40:52] | Yup. | 没错 |
[40:55] | Package is for you. | 有你的包裹 |
[41:12] | you remember yesterday when you asked me if wanted to break some rules? | 还记得你昨天说的 让我去打破些条条框框吗? |
[41:20] | I do now. | 我现在就要这么做了 |