时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | *’Cause in the city of dreams,you get caught up in the schemes* | |
[00:04] | *And fall apart in the scenes in life* | |
[00:09] | *That boy,he used to bomb from BK to the Bronx* | |
[00:13] | *And it’s the fortunate one who dies* | |
[00:18] | *She moved from LES to Soho * | |
[00:20] | *Few blocks for those who don’t know* | |
[00:23] | *Down the hall,punched a hole in the wall* | |
[00:25] | *Bounced out on the rent control* | |
[00:28] | *A certified son of a gun,learns life lesson 101* | |
[00:32] | *Don’t fly too high on your own supply* | |
[00:35] | *Get burned by the sun* | |
[00:36] | *’Cause in the city of dreams* | |
[00:39] | *You get caught up in the schemes* | |
[00:41] | *And fall apart in the scenes in life* | |
[00:46] | *That boy,he used to bomb from BK to the Bronx* | |
[00:50] | *And it’s the fortunate one who dies* | |
[00:55] | *He was NY’s talk of the town,heard out to the LI Sound* | |
[01:00] | *He stopped at 80 miles and he figured it out* | |
[01:02] | *He used to be a nice guy,then he cut that … out* | |
[01:05] | *Bona fide sex machine,no better than a Bowery fiend* | |
[01:09] | *She wanted a ride to the Upper East Side* | |
[01:12] | *But he dropped her ass off in Queens* | |
[01:14] | *’Cause in the city of dreams* | |
[01:16] | *You get caught up in the schemes* | |
[01:18] | *And fall apart in the scenes in life* | |
[01:23] | *That boy would play his guitar like he was ready for war…* | |
[01:28] | Baby,you’re worth every dollar,every nickel,every penny. | 宝贝儿 在你身上花的每一分每一厘 都物有所值 |
[01:33] | I’m begging you,shut up. | 拜托 闭嘴吧 |
[01:47] | So… | 这个… |
[01:49] | Michael Jones. Oxford,class of ’98, | Michael Jones 牛津大学 98届毕业生 |
[01:51] | Rhodes scholar,Nobel Peace Prize winner, | 罗氏奖学金得主 诺贝尔和平奖得主 |
[01:53] | Time magazine’s man of the year. | 时代周刊的年度人物 |
[01:56] | He ran drugs from Beach 14th to Beach 20th. | 他负责14街到20街之间Beach街的贩毒 |
[01:59] | Should have stayed home. | 本来应该呆在家里的 |
[02:00] | Should have stayed home? | 呆在家里? |
[02:03] | I should have stayed home. | 我才应该呆在家里呢 |
[02:05] | A lot of glass. | 好多玻璃 |
[02:08] | A lot of work. | 工程浩大 |
[02:23] | This is precisely why your mother tells you to wear clean underwear. | 这就是妈妈总是教导孩子 要穿干净内衣的原因 |
[02:26] | Why does anybody need their mother to tell them that? | 这还用妈妈教吗? |
[02:29] | Is everybody running around wearing dirty underwear? | 难道满大街都是穿脏内衣的人? |
[02:32] | Help me turn him over. | 帮我把他翻过来 |
[02:47] | It’s board game money. | 这是棋盘游戏的游戏币 |
[02:49] | Don’t ask me why,but Smokes McGee here was counting out stacks of tens,100s and 500s | 不知道Smokes McGee干嘛要 边看重播的”Heckle和Jeckle” |
[02:53] | while catching up on reruns of Heckle and Jeckle. | 边数一叠叠10,100,500块的游戏纸币 |
[02:56] | More of a Tom and Jerry fan myself. | 我更喜欢看”猫和老鼠” |
[02:58] | Mighty Mouse,enough said. | 众所周知 彪悍的老鼠不需要解释 |
[03:02] | That there is your murder weapon. | 这个就是凶器了 |
[03:03] | It was still warm when I got here. | 我到这儿时还热着呢 |
[03:06] | Pretty cold-blooded. | 真够冷血的 |
[03:08] | A knock on the door. | 有人敲门 |
[03:10] | Vic goes to answer. | 受害人去应门 |
[03:11] | Must have been expecting someone. | 他一定在等人 |
[03:14] | But when he opens it… | 但是开门以后… |
[03:20] | Game over. | 一切就结束了 |
[03:59] | CSI:New York Season 05 Episode 06 | CSI:纽约篇 |
[04:17] | Looks like he had money to burn. | 看来他还是个烧钱的主 |
[04:20] | The marijuana joint’s rolled with one of the board game bills. | 这大麻是用棋盘游戏的游戏币卷的 |
[04:23] | Only there’s no board game. | 不过这可不是棋盘游戏 |
[04:24] | This paper’s too thin. | 这张纸太薄了 |
[04:26] | This was intentionally designed as rolling paper. | 这本来就是用来卷烟的 |
[04:37] | Doesn’t appear he was killed for the drugs. | 看来不像是因为毒品被杀的 |
[04:40] | Clearly he pissed someone off. | 很显然他惹火了什么人 |
[04:42] | Perp did his business,didn’t care about leaving the gun. | 凶手杀了他 满不在乎地留下枪 |
[04:46] | You know,four out of five doctors surveyed actually recommend smoking a doobie | 你知道吗 医生里面十有八九… |
[04:49] | while having an asthma attack. | 会建议哮喘病人用大麻缓解病症 |
[04:51] | You got a name? | 查到名字了吗? |
[04:52] | The apartment belongs to a Michael Jones. | 这套阁楼公寓的主人是Michael Jones |
[04:54] | This,however,is not Michael Jones. | 不过这个人 并不是Michael Jones |
[04:56] | The neighbors know him only as Scooby. | 邻居们叫他史酷比 |
[04:58] | Scooby? | 史酷比? |
[04:59] | Dooby-Doo. | 动画明星 |
[05:01] | So,where is Michael Jones? | 那么 Michael Jones在哪里? |
[05:03] | Probably up at the haunted house pulling the mask off of Old Man Withers. | 可能在某个闹鬼的房子里 试图摘下Withers老头的面具呢 |
[05:07] | I’ll track him down. | 我去找他 |
[05:15] | I know it was gonna be a late night,but I suggest coffee. | 估计得干到很晚 喝咖啡提神吧 |
[05:18] | Yeah,found them in the vic’s pocket. | 好主意 在死者口袋里找到了这个 |
[05:20] | Best guess is Ecstasy. | 应该是迷幻药 |
[05:21] | Probably dealing,based on the amount. | 估计是拿来卖的 量可不小 |
[05:23] | Sounds about right. | 应该是的 |
[05:24] | The girls sitting with the vic said that he was the go-to guy, | 坐他旁边的姑娘们都说他神通广大 啥都能搞定 |
[05:26] | although they all swear they say no to drugs. | 不过她们都发誓说自己不嗑药 |
[05:28] | Right,and they all swear they didn’t see the shooter’s face? | 她们也发誓没看到凶手是谁了? |
[05:31] | Too dark and too fast. | 太昏暗 而且一切发生得太快 |
[05:33] | The two sitting on this end said they saw a guy at a blue hoodie at a table over there. | 坐在那头的两个说他们看到一个穿 蓝色套头帽衫的人坐在那桌 |
[05:39] | They were about to do a round of drinks when… | 他们正打算喝一轮呢 忽然… |
[05:42] | He dropped the gun? | 他扔下了枪? |
[05:43] | That’s what they said. | 他们是这么说的 |
[05:44] | Some pill popping whack job split with the murder weapon. | 毒贩子杀了人 扔下了枪 |
[05:47] | How do you know the person who has it pops pills? | 你怎么知道凶手是毒贩? |
[05:49] | How do you know he doesn’t? | 你怎么知道他不是呢? |
[05:50] | Because he’s a she,and I am clean as a whistle. | 因为”他”实际上是女的 而我清白得象个婴儿 |
[05:54] | Who’s got it on me? | 谁嫁祸我的? |
[05:56] | Nobody. | 没人 |
[05:58] | One of the girls saw it get kicked under one of the tables. | 有个姑娘看到枪在桌子下被人踢到了 |
[06:05] | So,the night’s not a total bust. | 就是说今天晚上也不算太糟糕 |
[06:07] | But I still have to deal with this. | 不过我还是得处理这一堆 |
[06:10] | Perp’s DNA and fingerprints could be right in front of us. | 凶手的DNA和指纹可能就在我们面前 |
[06:12] | It’s moments like this that I love that I’m not a lab rat. | 每到这种时刻 我就庆幸自己没给实验室干活 |
[06:20] | He’s got semen trace on the boxers. | 他短裤上有精液痕迹 |
[06:23] | I’ve had some bad sex,but nothing that would warrant killing the guy. | 糟糕的性经历我也有过 但还不至于要杀人吧 |
[06:27] | Very little blood. | 血迹很少 |
[06:29] | No spatter. | 没有喷溅的痕迹 |
[06:31] | He was dumped,probably from the car that was parked right here. | 他是被弃尸的 很可能是从 在这边停过的车里扔下的 |
[06:42] | So,where is our primary crime scene? | 那么 第一犯罪现场在哪里呢? |
[06:44] | I think the car was our primary crime scene. | 我觉得那车就是第一犯罪现场 |
[06:47] | There’s,uh,blood on the glass. | 玻璃上有血迹 |
[06:50] | So,killed in the car and tossed on the curb. | 在车里被杀 然后把尸体扔出去 |
[06:53] | Shooter was outside the car. | 凶手站在车外 |
[06:55] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[06:57] | Hackle marks. | 玻璃裂痕 |
[06:59] | Now,the perpendicular end is always opposite the side of impact. | 垂直端应该和冲击力方向相反 |
[07:05] | And based on the curvature of the glass,our shooter approached from the outside. | 基于玻璃的曲率 凶手是从车外面靠近的 |
[07:10] | So,who took off in the car? | 那么 车里另外一个人是谁? |
[08:05] | Was it,um,the paper airplanes or-or the dancing? | 是纸飞机 还是跳舞? |
[08:08] | It was the dancing,wasn’t it? | 是跳舞 对吧? |
[08:09] | I mean,I don’t have to dance,and look,I know I say,”What up?” a lot, | 我是说 我不是要跳舞 我知道 我经常说”怎么了” |
[08:12] | and I’ll definitely limit the number of times that I say it, | 我以后一定尽量少说 |
[08:14] | but you just need to tell me,boss, | 但你得告诉我 头儿 |
[08:15] | what I need to do and what I don’t need to do, | 我到底需要做什么 不需要做什么 |
[08:17] | and I’ll do it or I won’t do it,you know,’cause this… | 我一定听你话 因为这个… |
[08:20] | Adam,Adam,take a breath. | Adam Adam 深呼吸 |
[08:22] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢? |
[08:25] | You-You don’t know? | 你不知道吗? |
[08:26] | Know what? | 知道什么? |
[08:28] | Um… you’re letting me go. | 嗯…你想让我走人 |
[08:35] | In a month. I… | 一个月以后 我… |
[08:36] | I got one month left. | 我只有一个月时间了 |
[08:38] | So,you don’t… you don’t happen to know anyone that’s looking for a… | 你…你不会碰巧认识个在找… |
[08:42] | dedicated yet quirky yet,uh,devastatingly handsome lab geek,do you? | 有献身精神的 古怪的 非常帅气的 实验室怪人吧? |
[08:47] | ‘Cause I… | 因为我… |
[08:48] | This isn’t about your job performance,Adam. | 这和你的工作表现无关 Adam |
[08:50] | I knew there would be cuts. | 我知道要裁员 |
[08:52] | You’re just the low man on the totem pole carved by people trying to justify their jobs. | 你只是被某些想证明 自己业绩出色的人当成了靶子 |
[08:57] | For what it’s worth,sir,it,um… | 头儿 你知道的…嗯… |
[08:59] | it means a lot knowing that the decision didn’t come from you. | 知道决定不是你下的 对于我来说多重要 |
[09:05] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你会留下的 |
[09:07] | I’ll take care of this. | 我去解决 |
[09:08] | Go back to work. | 回去工作吧 |
[09:17] | Three bodies,all killed on the same night at virtually the same time. | 三个死者 在同一晚几乎同时被杀 |
[09:22] | And COD on all three is a complete mystery. | 三个人的死亡原因都不详 |
[09:25] | You serious? | 你认真的? |
[09:26] | Well,they all seem to have this strange hole in their face that, | 他们好像脸上都有… |
[09:30] | prior to their being dead,didn’t exist. | 在死前不存在的洞 |
[09:33] | Sid. | |
[09:34] | The bullets did them in,but they weren’t concerned about living too long anyhow. | 他们确实中枪了 不过即使不是这样 他们一样活不长 |
[09:37] | Drug abuse? | 毒品摄入过量? |
[09:39] | You name it,it was in their systems. | 你说对了 他们体内都有大量毒品 |
[09:41] | Uh…ecstasy,barbiturates,cocaine,THC,meth. | 迷幻药 巴比妥 可卡因 四氢大麻酚 甲安菲他明 |
[09:47] | This one had THC,PCP and albuterol,strangely. | 这个体内有 四氢大麻酚 苯环利定 还有沙丁胺醇(治疗哮喘) 挺奇怪的 |
[09:51] | We found an inhaler at the scene. | 我们在现场发现了人工呼吸器 |
[09:53] | But he’s not asthmatic. | 但是他没有哮喘病 |
[09:55] | His lungs are far from healthy,but no indication of asthma. | 他的肺问题不小 但是没有哮喘 |
[09:58] | Anything to chase? | 有什么线索吗? |
[10:00] | Well,these four marks are only a few days old. | 这四处伤痕都是几天前造成的 |
[10:05] | Stun gun burns. | 电击枪灼伤 |
[10:07] | Maybe the killer graduated from stun guns to real guns. | 可能凶手从电击枪升级到真枪实弹了 |
[10:11] | That’s a good guess. | 很有道理 |
[10:11] | Dr. Hammerback. | Hammerback医生 |
[10:15] | Hmm,prints came back on all three. | 三个人的指纹都出来了 |
[10:18] | This one had ID– Michael Jones. | 这个人是–Michael Jones |
[10:20] | Michael Jones? | |
[10:21] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[10:22] | That was the name of the listed owner of the loft where that guy was killed. | 就是发生命案的阁楼公寓的房主 |
[10:26] | Luther Stanton,and…this guy here– | 他叫Luther Stanton 而这个人 |
[10:29] | wow,he’s got a great name. | 他名字可响亮了 |
[10:30] | Duckens… | |
[10:32] | Labranche. | |
[10:33] | You know him? | 你认识他? |
[10:35] | I know all three. | 三个人我都认识 |
[10:48] | Opening statements were supposed to begin promptly at 9:00,people. | 诸位 马上九点整就开庭了 |
[10:51] | I see 12 jurors,I see one DA,and I see three defense attorneys, | 12位陪审员 检察官 还有3位辩护律师都在场了 |
[10:55] | but I think we’re missing some people. | 不过还缺了些人 |
[10:57] | Care to enlighten me,Counsel? | 能解释一下吗 律师? |
[10:59] | Your Honor,our clients… | 法官大人 我们的当事人… |
[11:00] | I might be able to help with that,Your Honor. | 法官大人 也许我能帮到你 |
[11:04] | Detective Taylor,you know the whereabouts of the three defendants? | Taylor警探 你知道3位被告下落吗? |
[11:08] | They’re at the morgue. | 他们都在停尸房呢 |
[11:21] | All three defendants were gunned down last night around the same time at separate locations. | 3个被告都在昨晚差不多同时 不同地点被杀 |
[11:27] | If we weren’t looking at three different shooters, | 如果我们要找的不是3个凶手 |
[11:29] | I’d accuse you of trying to protect your undefeated record. | 我会控诉你为维持你不败记录而行凶 |
[11:32] | My case was rock solid. | 我的案子铁证如山 |
[11:34] | Well,you’re damn right it was. | 你说得太对了 |
[11:35] | I collected the evidence. | 我收集了证据 |
[11:37] | Even without the murder weapons,I was able to connect all three to the shooting. | 即便没找到凶器 我也能把这3个人和枪击联系起来 |
[11:40] | It was retaliation,if you ask me. | 如果你问我 我会说是报复 |
[11:42] | When you kill a big player in the drug game, | 如果你杀了毒品圈的某个大人物 |
[11:44] | you’ve got to know people will be coming for you. | 你该知道总有人追着你不放的 |
[11:46] | I thought these guys would plead out within a month. | 我还以为这几个人 会在一个月之内就有麻烦呢 |
[11:48] | Here we are a year later. | 但现在都过了一年了 |
[11:49] | Must have thought they had a case. | 就应该想到中间还有内情 |
[11:50] | Stanton,Labranche,and Jones were going down and they knew it. | Stanton,Labranche和Jones 快要完蛋了 他们自己也清楚 |
[11:53] | Week before trial,they tried to make a deal. | 审判前一周 他们试图达成协议 |
[11:56] | Said they had good info on a pusher with a couple of bodies attached to him. | 说他们能提供1个和两起命案 有关的毒贩信息 |
[11:59] | You get a name? | 他叫什么? |
[12:00] | Didn’t get thafar. | 还不知道 |
[12:01] | Told them putting three drug dealing murderers back on the street | 告诉他们放掉3个毒贩… |
[12:04] | in exchange for one defied logic. | 来换取另1个毒贩? 根本不合逻辑 |
[12:06] | What was their response to that? | 那他们怎么说? |
[12:07] | They wanted to know what “defied” meant. | 他们问什么叫”不合逻辑” |
[12:10] | It’s possible the guy they wanted to rat out got wind of it, | 很可能他们要供出来的那家伙 听到风声了 |
[12:13] | decided to take them out before his name became a topic of interest. | 就决定在自己被供出来之前 先把他们3个解决掉 |
[12:17] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[12:18] | Their statements to their attorneys are no longer privileged. | 他们跟各自律师说过的话 现在不再保密了 |
[12:22] | One of them might be willing to give me a name. | 也许他们中有谁能告诉我那人的名字 |
[12:24] | Who’s my best bet? | 我最好去问谁? |
[12:26] | Try Jake Donovan,Michael Jones’ lawyer. | 试试Jake Donovan吧 他是Michael Jones的律师 |
[12:28] | He’s always been straight with me. | 他跟我总是有一说一 |
[12:36] | Adam. | |
[12:38] | Yo. | 到! |
[12:40] | DNA and fingerprints? | 这些是DNA和指纹? |
[12:42] | You’re a genius. | 回答正确! |
[12:42] | No sweat. | 一定没问题的 |
[12:45] | Uh,how many more you got of these? | 还有多少这样的证据? |
[12:46] | Just five… large boxes. | 也就… 5大箱子 |
[12:49] | Awesome. | 牛! |
[12:50] | Uh… just out of curiosity,what are you gonna be doing during this? | 问一下 我处理这些时你干吗? |
[12:55] | Bang,bang. | 砰! 砰! |
[12:57] | I never get to play with guns. | 枪我可玩不转 |
[13:48] | You’ll have to excuse the mess. | 抱歉这儿很乱 |
[13:49] | We just had the place fumigated. | 刚烟熏消过毒 |
[13:54] | Clearly,they did a bang-up job. | 看起来消毒消得很”彻底” |
[13:57] | But I guess it’s just as well. | 不过这也无妨大碍 |
[13:59] | We come from the same species,right? | 毕竟我们都是同类吗 是不? |
[14:02] | What? You don’t like lawyer jokes? | 怎么? 这种律师式玩笑你不感冒? |
[14:04] | I don’t like lawyers. | 我不感冒律师 |
[14:07] | Right,and you’re here because you want to give Michael Jones’ eulogy or, | 对哈 你来这儿是为了 给Michael Jones致悼词 |
[14:10] | uh,maybe you want to send flowers to the funeral. | 或者 你是想给葬礼献束花 |
[14:13] | Marijuana plant would actually be more appropriate. | 不过献束大麻更合适 |
[14:16] | The DA tells me you were looking to deal? | 地区检察官说你本想做辩诉交易? |
[14:20] | Michael,Duckens,and Luther thought about giving up a name. | Michael, Duckens和Luther 想供出另一个人 |
[14:25] | Yeah,thought about it. | 是 倒是想过 |
[14:27] | Natalie Greer shot that down… | 可Natalie Greer根本不买账 |
[14:29] | Could have closed a couple more homicides maybe. | 不然可能就不会死这么多人了 |
[14:31] | You willing to part with that name? | 能告诉我那人名字吗? |
[14:33] | Are you serious? | 开玩笑吧? |
[14:34] | I know who you are,Mr.Donovan. | 你是什么人我很了解 Donovan先生 |
[14:36] | I know you represent scumbag homicidal drug dealers | 你辩护的都是些杀人贩毒的人渣 |
[14:39] | and the scumbag homicidal drug dealers they rat on. | 还有他们供出的其他杀人贩毒的人渣 |
[14:44] | I’m giving you a chance to do the right thing here. | 现在是给你一个做好事的机会 |
[14:46] | And,uh,doing the right thing is,uh,signing my own death warrant? | 做好事就是为自己签发死刑担保吧? |
[14:51] | What do they say about a thousand dead lawyers under the sea? | 那个被扔到海里的1000个死律师故事 怎么说来着? |
[14:55] | A great start? | 死得多的还在后头呢? |
[14:58] | What? | 怎么了? |
[14:59] | You don’t like lawyer jokes? | 你也不感冒律师式玩笑? |
[15:01] | Is this how you always try to get information out of somebody? | 你从别人嘴里套东西都是这样吗? |
[15:03] | No,usually I’m a lot less charming. | 不 平时比这讨人厌多了 |
[15:08] | Petrix Derosier. | 他叫Petrix Derosier |
[15:09] | Operates between Beach 21st and Beach 30th in Far Rockaway. | 在Far Rockaway区21街和30街之间的 Beach街上贩毒 |
[15:15] | Sometimes even scumbag lawyers have a heart. | 有时人渣律师也有良心的 |
[15:18] | Just don’t tell anybody. | 可别说是我说的 |
[15:38] | *The summer sun* | |
[15:40] | *It blows my mind* | |
[15:42] | *It’s falling down on all that I’ve ever known* | |
[15:45] | *Time to kiss the world good-bye* | |
[15:49] | *Falling down on all that I’ve ever known* | |
[15:54] | *Is all that I’ve ever known* | |
[16:04] | *The summer sun* | |
[16:06] | *It blows my mind* | |
[16:07] | *It’s falling down on all that I’ve ever known* | |
[16:11] | *Time to kiss the world good-bye* | |
[16:15] | *Falling down on all that I’ve ever known* | |
[16:20] | *Is all that I’ve ever known* | |
[16:28] | You live by the gun,you die by the gun. | 因枪而生 因枪而亡 |
[16:30] | Literally,my friend. | 就这字面意思 伙计 |
[16:31] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[16:32] | I ran the bullets from the murder weapons recovered at the loft and the nightclub. | 我比对了从阁楼和夜总会搜集的 凶器射出的子弹 |
[16:36] | They were used to commit a homicide a year ago. | 和一年前的一起谋杀案吻合 |
[16:39] | You got a hit to the case the vics were on trial for– the Manny Sky case? | 你发现还有把枪和正在审理的 死者叫Manny Sky的案子有关? |
[16:43] | They were killed with the same guns that they shot Manny Sky with. | 杀他们和当初他们杀Manny Sky的 是同三把枪 |
[16:46] | The guns were never recovered. | 那几把枪枪一直没找到 |
[16:49] | Find the third one,two to one it was also used to kill Manny Sky. | 第三把枪同样是用来杀Manny Sky的 |
[16:53] | What’s the deal with your funny money? | 你那些”游戏币”处理得怎样了? |
[16:55] | The value of the fake dollar just went up. | 假币最近行情看涨呀 |
[16:58] | Check this out. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[17:01] | Whoa,what do we got? An opiate? | 那是什么? 鸦片吗? |
[17:04] | Oxycodone. | 是”氧可酮” (一种麻醉性镇痛药) |
[17:05] | Hundreds are laced with crystal meth | 100美元里加了冰毒 500美元加了 苯环利定 还有沙丁胺醇 |
[17:09] | when rolled with marijuana,provides varying degrees of an extra high. | 当它们用来卷大麻时 能提供更多快感 |
[17:13] | Weed isn’t enough? | 光有大麻还嫌不够吗? |
[17:14] | What’s the deal with the albuterol? | 沙丁胺醇是干嘛的? |
[17:16] | It’s commonly used in asthma inhalers,opens up the lungs. | 通常用在哮喘吸入器中 来扩张肺部空间 |
[17:18] | Adding it to PCP maximizes the intake and the hallucination. | 把它加到”苯环利定”里 可以让吸入和致幻效果最大化 |
[17:26] | Where do they come up with this crap? | 他们在哪儿搞出这些垃圾的? |
[17:28] | Ah…Far Rockaway. | 在Far Rockaway区 |
[17:29] | They’re called high rollers. | 这些东西叫”高强度卷” |
[17:31] | Sold by a new crew,run by a mope named Petrix Derosier. | 是个新团伙在卖 头儿是个 叫Petrix Derosier的混混 |
[17:35] | Mac turned me on to him after he spoke to one of the vics’ lawyers. | Mac和一个死者的律师谈过后 跟我说起过他 |
[17:37] | Apparently,the vics were going to give Petrix up to the DA. | 显然 死者打算把Petrix供给地检署 |
[17:41] | The funny money is his new cash cow. | 这些”游戏钱”是他新的生财之道 |
[17:43] | What are we looking at– a war here? | 那这是场毒贩之争喽? |
[17:44] | I mean,what are the vics doing with his product? | 死者和他的货有什么关系? |
[17:46] | Let’s go ask him. | 我们去问问他吧 |
[17:48] | All right. | 好 |
[17:57] | Goon number one,goon number two. | 一个坏蛋 两个坏蛋 |
[17:59] | How you doing there,big guy? | 忙什么呢 大块头? |
[18:01] | Hey,Petrix. | 嗨 Petrix |
[18:04] | Little far from Rockaway,huh? | 这可不是Rockaway区呀 |
[18:05] | Moving on up? | 换新地盘了? |
[18:06] | Well,now,if it ain’t the murder police and the cleaning crew. | 多亏了那些调查谋杀案的警察 和清洁工 |
[18:10] | You boys are always nice enough to clean up after we do what we got to do. | 我们完事后你们总帮我们擦屁股 |
[18:13] | It’s just a matter of time before you’re mopping up floors at Rikers,Petrix. | 你去Rikers监狱拖地也是迟早的事 Petrix |
[18:17] | No doubt. | 那是呀 |
[18:18] | You guys are able to find a fingerprint on the tip of a needle nowadays. | 你们现在都能在针尖上找指纹了 |
[18:21] | Something tells me you haven’t quite found what you’re looking for, | 可我觉得你们现在还没啥收获 |
[18:24] | or else I’d be wearing them shackles over there. | 不然你们早把我逮起来了 |
[18:26] | So,what,you want to play Red light/Green light or is there something else? | 你们来玩”红灯!绿灯!”还是有别的事? (一种儿童玩的户外游戏) |
[18:29] | There is,as a matter of fact. | 是有点别的事 |
[18:31] | You got change of a hundred? | 你能找开一张100块的票子吗? |
[18:33] | Listen. | 听着 |
[18:34] | Officers,if you needed a bump,you should have come directly to me. | 警官 如果你们想要来一针 就该跟我直说 |
[18:37] | I’ll give you the cheap suit discount. | 我肯定给你们打最低折 |
[18:41] | Oh,what happened? | 你怎么摔了? |
[18:42] | Watch yourself. Yeah,give us a reason. | – 你们找死呀! – 我倒想试试 |
[18:43] | All right,it’s all right. | 没事! 我没事! |
[18:44] | Relax. Relax. | 别动手! 冷静! |
[18:47] | See,Linus and Lump over there don’t have the same sense of humor I got. | 瞧 Linus和Lump可不像我 这么有幽默细胞 |
[18:50] | Apparently not. | 看出来了 |
[18:51] | So what you got there? | 这就是你们想干的? |
[18:52] | You guys doing buy-and-busts now? | 假意跟我买毒然后把我抓起来? |
[18:54] | Nah,I found a stack of them over at Michael Jones’ place. | 不 我在Michael Jones那儿 发现一大堆这种假币 |
[18:57] | Luther Stanton was actually counting them out right before he took a bullet to the head. | Luther Stanton被人一枪爆头前 也在数这些钱 |
[19:01] | Jones,Stanton,Labranche– they got Beach 14 to 20,you got 21 to 30. | Jones,Stanton和Labranche的地盘是 14街到20街之间的Beach街 你是21街到30街 |
[19:06] | Everything’s peaceful. | 你们本来相安无事 |
[19:08] | They jack some of your new product,put it on the street. | 可他们偷了你的新产品拿出去贩卖 |
[19:11] | Suddenly things ain’t so peaceful anymore. | 这下可没法再相安无事了 |
[19:13] | You and your girlfriends here go and take them out,right? | 你和你这些小伙伴就把他们仨干掉了 对吧? |
[19:16] | Solid motive,no? | 动机确凿 不是吗? |
[19:18] | You guys got it all figured out now,huh? | 你们这不都自己想明白了吗? |
[19:19] | Actually,no,I don’t. | 不 不太明白 |
[19:21] | See,the three of them were killed with their own guns. | 他们仨都是被自己的枪所杀 |
[19:26] | So where’d you get the guns,Petrix? | 你怎么搞到枪的 Petrix? |
[19:29] | Pay y’all too much money. | 跟他们花钱买的呗 |
[19:30] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[19:31] | Nobody jacks my stuff,you hear me? | 没人敢偷我的货 知道吗? |
[19:35] | Don’t you read The Wall Street Journal? | 你们不看<华尔街日报>吗? |
[19:37] | Three stooges who have what you got because there was speculation of a merger. | 他们仨有货是因为我们可能要合伙 |
[19:41] | You,uh,were going to do business with them? | 你准备和他们一块儿做买卖? |
[19:43] | So what does that say? If you can’t shoot them,join them? | 那话怎么说来着? “杀不死他们就做朋友”? |
[19:47] | The fact is: their murder cost me money. | 事实上… 他们一死我倒赔钱了 |
[19:50] | I’m not pleased about that. | 所以我不想他们死 |
[19:52] | Now,if that’s all,Officer,I got some new investors to meet with. | 警官 要是没别的事 我还得去见见新生意伙伴 |
[19:56] | Y’all take care. | 你们多保重 |
[20:03] | So what do you think? | 你怎么看? |
[20:03] | Nightclub,Mercedes,loft. | 夜总会 奔驰车 阁楼公寓 |
[20:08] | I’d like to be able to put him at one of the scenes. | 他才应该死在那些地方 |
[20:20] | Do you really think that we wouldn’t run the plates of a homicide victim | 你是否以为我们不会查死者的车牌号? |
[20:23] | and put a bulletin out on the car? | 也不会通缉这辆车? |
[20:25] | Bitch,I don’t know nothing abouno Duckens or Clickins. | 贱人 我没听过什么Duckens或Clickins |
[20:27] | It’s Duckens Labranche,and you call me bitch one more time, | 是Duckens Labranche你要再叫我”贱人” |
[20:30] | I’ll make sure that your pimp knows that you’re turning tricks without his knowledge. | 我肯定告诉你的皮条客你耍了他 |
[20:33] | Now,Duckens Labranche– you’re driving his car. | 听着 Duckens Labranche 你开的是他的车 |
[20:36] | Gave it to me. | 是他给我的 |
[20:37] | He gave you his $150,000 Mercedes? | 他把价值15万的奔驰车给你? |
[20:39] | I’m that good,bit…Detective. | 我值那个价 贱… 警官 |
[20:42] | Did he give it to you before or after he got shot in the head? | 是他被爆头前还是爆头后给你的? |
[20:45] | Did he get shot in the head? | 他被爆头了吗? |
[20:47] | After. | 那之后 |
[20:48] | It was his last dying wish. | 这是他的遗愿 |
[20:49] | What was I gonna do,not obey his last dying wish? | 我能怎么办? 他的遗愿我还能不满足? |
[20:52] | Not if you’re the one who told him to make it. | 或者就是你强迫他立的遗愿 |
[20:54] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[20:55] | He gave you this,too. | 这也是他给你的吧 |
[20:56] | I never seen that before. | 我可没见过 |
[20:57] | Y’all planted that. | 你们设计陷害我 |
[21:00] | What about the blood on your bra? | 那你胸罩上的血迹呢? |
[21:01] | Plant that,also? | 也是我们设计的? |
[21:03] | We’re gonna take your clothes in,and get that blood tested,Vivian, | 我们会把你的衣服带回去检验 Vivian |
[21:06] | and we all know who it’s gonna come back to. | 那时就知道那血是谁的了 |
[21:08] | You were driving his car with the murder weapon inside of it,and you got his blood on… | 你开着他的车 还有杀人凶器在车里 他的血在你的… |
[21:11] | All right,all right.Damn! | 好吧 好吧 靠! |
[21:12] | All I know is,you’re looking for some guy in a blue hoodie. | 我只知道你们要找的那家伙 穿蓝色运动衫 |
[21:21] | It was all I could see from my…position. | 从我那个角度…只能看到这么多 |
[21:23] | You couldn’t tell at all what his skin color was– black,white? | 你没看到他什么肤色吗 黑还是白? |
[21:26] | No.It happened too fast. I freaked out. | 没有 事情来得太快 我吓坏了 |
[21:28] | I thought about calling 911,but that Mercedes is a nice payday. | 我本想报警 但这奔驰车还满有诱惑的 |
[21:33] | Besides,he’s lucky someone came and shot his ass | 再说 只是有人朝他开了一枪 他够幸运了 |
[21:35] | before I put 100 bullets in him like Sonny Bono. | 否则我也会向他开个100枪 让他像Sonny Bono那样(歌手Cher的前夫) |
[21:37] | You mean Sonny Corleone. | 你说的那是Sonny Corleone (<教父>中老教父的长子 极具魅力 因妹夫出卖 被对手乱枪打死) |
[21:39] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[21:40] | Cluckens was gonna stiff me. | Cluckens出手可小气了 |
[21:42] | All he had in his wallet were play money. | 他钱包里就只有游戏币 |
[21:44] | What did you do with it? | 你拿来干嘛了? |
[21:45] | Tossed it. | 扔了 |
[21:47] | What am I gonna do with that? | 要我不能怎样? |
[21:47] | It’s useless. | 又没有用 |
[21:48] | Get her out of here. | 把她带走 |
[21:50] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[21:56] | No,Chief,I haven’t forgotten who I’m talking to. | 不 局长 我知道我是在跟谁说话 |
[21:58] | I’m not interested in your bureaucratic chain of command. | 我对你那套官僚命令不感兴趣 |
[22:02] | I run this division,you hear me? | 这个部门是我管理的 听见没? |
[22:05] | And decisions affecting my personnel, | 你的决定影响了我的职员 |
[22:07] | affecting the lives of people who work their ass off for me… | 影响了为我卖命的同事生活… |
[22:10] | Get back to work. | 回去工作 |
[22:11] | will be brought to my attention before they’re made! | 在你决定前至少应该知会我! |
[22:14] | I’m quite certain I’ve worked hard enough and saved your ass enough to earn that privilege. | 我确定我工作够努力 帮你也够多 我有这个权利 |
[22:19] | Let me guess. Sinclair? | 我猜猜 是Sinclair? |
[22:21] | If he thinks he can just let people go without talking to me first,he’s seriously mistaken. | 如果他认为不和我商量就能炒我的人 他就大错特错了 |
[22:25] | He’s the Chief of Detectives,Mac. | 他是局长 Mac |
[22:27] | He could let you go if he wanted to. | 如果他愿意连你也能炒了 |
[22:28] | Whose side are you on,Stella?! | 你站哪一边 Stella?! |
[22:30] | Okay. Wait,wait,wait,wait a second. Let’s go back. | 好吧 等等 等等 从头说起 |
[22:32] | I don’t even know what the hell this is all about. | 我都不知道到底怎么回事 |
[22:37] | City’s making cuts. | 政府要削减开支 |
[22:38] | Our people are taking a hit. | 我们的人被拿来开刀 |
[22:41] | Adam? | |
[22:41] | Adam and six other lab techs. | Adam还有其他6个实验室技术人员 |
[22:43] | Sacrifices shouldn’t be made in the manpower. | 不应该在人力上牺牲 |
[22:46] | Where then? | 那么应该在哪? |
[22:47] | Sinclair said if I can find another $200,000 in the budget,no one has to go. | Sinclair说如果我能省下20万预算 就没有人离开 |
[22:52] | What if we hold off on those automated DNA stations we ordered | 等这个预算的事过去后 |
[22:55] | until after this budget thing blows over? | 我们在进那些自动DNA检测仪怎样? |
[22:57] | You’re kidding me,right? | 你开玩笑吧? |
[22:58] | I mean,we’ve been waiting for over a year for those. | 我是说 我们已经等了一年多了 |
[23:00] | What Adam brings to the lab is worth waiting another six months. | Adam对实验室的意义值得我们再等6个月 |
[23:03] | They do ten times the work overnight. | 那些仪器一晚上能干我们10倍的活 |
[23:06] | It would take us a week. | 我们自己做要花一周时间 |
[23:08] | Come on,Mac. | 拜托 Mac |
[23:09] | You said yourself,the way they analyze DNA in masses– I mean… | 你自己说过 用那些仪器成批分析DNA- 我是说… |
[23:13] | They can get a rapist off the street a day or two faster. | 我们能够快一两天就抓到强奸犯 |
[23:18] | That means,a day or two that he doesn’t rape another victim. | 也就是说一两天内 就会少一个受害人 |
[23:22] | Yeah,yeah,and how many rapists can Adam help catch in the six months we wait? | 是啊 我们等的这6个月内 Adam能帮忙抓到多少强奸犯? |
[23:25] | How many murderers has he helped put away since he first started here? | 他在这工作起已帮忙抓到多少凶手了? |
[23:28] | Fingerprints,hairs,fibers. | 指纹 毛发 纤维 |
[23:31] | Not to mention his expertise in computer-related investigations. | 更别说他在有关电脑案件时用上的专长了 |
[23:34] | I’ll take Adam every time. | 我每次都会用到Adam |
[23:36] | He works his ass off. | 他工作拼命卖力 |
[23:38] | Losing him could hurt the city even more. | 失去他对这个城市来说可能更糟 |
[23:40] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不了解那些吗? |
[23:42] | I love Adam,Mac! | 我爱Adam Mac! |
[23:45] | But passing on those | 但是错过了这批自动仪器 |
[23:47] | that keeps our lab a year behind in the technology. | 实验室在技术上整整落后一年 |
[23:51] | Let’s say we wait. | 我们现在说等等 |
[23:52] | Who’s to say Sinclair will actually pay for them in six months? | 谁敢说Sinclair6个月后还会付钱呢? |
[23:56] | I don’t think you have a choice here. | 我觉得你没有别的选择 |
[24:25] | Mac,you have a minute? | Mac 你有时间吗? |
[24:27] | Unless you’re asking for money. | 别问我要钱就好 |
[24:29] | The gun we recovered from the Mercedes was also used in the Manny Sky homicide, | 我们在奔驰车里找到的枪 是杀害Manny Sky的其中一把 |
[24:33] | just like the others. | 和其他两把枪一样 |
[24:37] | We’re looking for new evidence now,Lindsay. | 我们现在要找新证据 Lindsay |
[24:39] | Somebody used that gun to kill Duckens Labranche. | 有人用那把枪杀了Duckens Labranche |
[24:41] | Well,I wasn’t able to get any prints off the gun,but you know what they say? | 我没有在枪上找到指纹 但你知道他们怎么说? |
[24:45] | When life hands you lemons… | 当生活递给你一个柠檬… |
[24:50] | Limonene. | 柠檬油精 |
[24:51] | Citrus terpene from fruit rinds. | 植物外皮上的柑桔油萜 |
[24:53] | I found significant traces of it on the grip and the barrel. | 我在枪把和枪管上都发现了大量痕迹 |
[24:56] | It’s used in various cosmetics,cleaning solvents,even biofuel, | 这种物质用在许多化妆品和洗涤剂中 甚至生物燃料 |
[25:00] | so maybe we can link one of those uses to our perp. | 也许能和罪犯联系起来 |
[25:03] | We better. | 那样最好 |
[25:11] | Ready to be shocked? | 准备好被震惊一下吗? |
[25:12] | At this point,Stella,I’m not sure that’s possible. | Stella 这会儿我觉得不可能 |
[25:15] | The barb wounds on Labranche’s neck were caused by something like this. | Labranche脖子上的钩状伤口 是这种家伙造成的 |
[25:18] | It fires a wireless charge with four barbs. | 它的4个倒钩能发射无线电流 |
[25:21] | Packs a 1,500 volt punch for up to 20 seconds. | 在20秒内产生1500伏电压 |
[25:27] | Believe it or not,that’s not the most shocking part. | 无论你信不信 这还不是最震惊的 |
[25:29] | See,whoever used this on Duckens Labranche probably wasn’t walking around with something this big, | 无论谁对Duckens Labranche用这家伙 都不可能随身携带这种大家伙 |
[25:34] | so I looked it up on line,and they sell handheld stun gun versions. | 于是我在网上查了一下 有一种手持式电击枪 |
[25:39] | After going through customer sales lists for the last year, | 查了去年的客户销售名单后 |
[25:42] | I came up with this name you might find interesting. | 我得到了个你可能会感兴趣的名字 |
[25:44] | Maggie Hall. | |
[25:46] | Yeah. She was scheduled to testify against our victims. | 是的 她原先预定上庭作证 指控那几个死者 |
[25:48] | That’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[25:49] | Why? | 为什么? |
[25:51] | Because I told her she wouldn’t have to. | 因为我告诉她不需要去作证了 |
[25:53] | You saw something,and we need your help catching these guys. | 你看到了些事 我们需要你的帮助 去抓住那些家伙 |
[25:56] | They laughed after they shot that man. | 他们开枪杀了那人以后大笑 |
[25:59] | They stood over him,and they laughed. | 他们站在他旁边 然后大笑 |
[26:02] | Good,Maggie. | 好的 Maggie |
[26:03] | What can you tell me about them? | 你能描述一下他们吗? |
[26:06] | If I tell you,I’ll be a witness. | 如果我告诉你了 我就得做目击证人 |
[26:12] | I can see that that doesn’t happen. | 不会那样的 |
[26:14] | If we find these guys,and I collect enough evidence,you won’t have to take the stand. | 如果我们找到那些家伙 收集足够证据 你就不需要出庭了 |
[26:34] | Not what you were expecting,huh,Detective? | 大吃一惊吧 警探? |
[26:38] | When did this happen? | 什么时候的事情? |
[26:40] | A week ago. | 一周前 |
[26:42] | After I got the subpoena. | 我收到传票以后 |
[26:44] | I’m on my way. | 我在路上了 |
[26:45] | Well,you’ll just have to wait and see,but you’re gonna like it,trust me. | 你就先等等 但你肯定会喜欢 相信我 |
[26:49] | It’s my specialty. | 这是我的专长 |
[26:51] | Okay. I love you. Bye-bye. | 好的 我爱你 拜拜 |
[27:00] | Listen to me very carefully. | 仔细听我说 |
[27:02] | I’m gonna make this clear as I know how. | 我给你把话说清楚 |
[27:03] | You get on that witness stand,you die. | 你要是出庭作证 你就死定了 |
[27:06] | You hear me? | 听到没? |
[27:08] | Just in case you think I’m playing… | 别以为我是开玩笑的… |
[27:11] | we gonna leave you with a little reminder. | 我们要给你留点小纪念 |
[27:15] | Thankfully,I started carrying a stun gun. | 多亏我带了一把电击枪 |
[27:23] | Let’s get out of here. | 快走 |
[27:24] | God knows what I would have looked like if they’d have kept going. | 如果他们不停手 天知道我会变成什么样 |
[27:28] | Clearly,your word doesn’t mean much,Detective. | 显然你的话一点也不算数 警探 |
[27:31] | So much for promising her she wouldn’t have to testify. | 你千方万计保证她不用出庭 |
[27:34] | Kevin… don’t. | Kevin… 别这样 |
[27:36] | Do you guys even care? | 你们这些人在乎吗? |
[27:38] | Do you realize what it means to ask someone to be a witness? | 你们知道要别人做证人会怎样吗? |
[27:41] | My sister put her life on the line so you could close a case. | 为了你能结案 我姐姐差点把命搭上 |
[27:46] | If we find these guys,and I collect enough evidence,you won’t have to take the stand. | 如果我们找到那些家伙 收集足够证据 你就不需要出庭了 |
[27:52] | You promise me? | 你保证? |
[27:56] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[27:57] | Make that promise to all your witnesses? | 你对所有的证人都是这么保证的? |
[28:01] | When I asked you to tell me what you knew a year ago, | 一年前当我问你看到了什么的时候 |
[28:03] | I was trying to protect you,Maggie. | 我是想要保护你 Maggie |
[28:07] | If you didn’t talk to me,the DA would have subpoenaed you anyway, | 如果你不告诉我 检察官就会传唤你 |
[28:09] | and by that time,it would have been too late. | 到那时就太迟了 |
[28:13] | Part of my job is allowing the evidence I collect to speak for the living,as well as the dead. | 让证据代表活人以及死者说话 是我职责的一部分 |
[28:19] | You’re lucky she’s not dead. | 她没死算你走运 |
[28:21] | Enough,Kevin. | 够了 Kevin |
[28:25] | My brothers aren’t quite as forgiving as I am. | 我弟弟没有我这么宽容 |
[28:28] | Based on what I collected after speaking to you,there was no reason for you to testify. | 基于我和你谈过后收集到的证据 你没任何理由出庭作证 |
[28:33] | Take that up with the DA. | 和检察官说去吧 |
[28:35] | You can bet on that. | 你可以相信这点 |
[28:36] | I still would have testified,you know,even after this. | 我仍然愿意作证 你知道 即使发生了这样的事情 |
[28:42] | I wasn’t scared anymore. | 我再也不害怕了 |
[28:45] | But they got what they deserved. | 但是他们已经罪有应得了 |
[28:49] | Maggie… I’m sorry,truly. | Maggie… 我很抱歉 真的 |
[29:00] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[29:09] | Counselor,what the hell happened in the Manny Sky case? | 律师 Manny Sky的案子到底怎么回事? |
[29:14] | Why did you subpoena Maggie Hall? | 你为什么传唤Maggie Hall? |
[29:16] | She was a witness,you know that. | 她是目击证人 你知道的 |
[29:18] | I collected enough evidence to keep her off the stand | 我收集了别的证据 她不用出庭作证的 |
[29:20] | and put those bastards away for a very long time. | 同样可以把那群混蛋关很久 |
[29:23] | The evidence was suppressed. | 证据不能用了 |
[29:24] | What do you mean,suppressed. | 什么意思 不能用了 |
[29:25] | Why? | 为什么? |
[29:26] | Don’t worry. | 别紧张 |
[29:27] | Nothing to do with your team. | 与你的团队没关系 |
[29:28] | Well,I’m sure it didn’t. | 当然不会有关系 |
[29:29] | Who screwed up? | 谁搞砸了? |
[29:30] | It’s not completely clear. | 还没彻底弄清楚 |
[29:31] | Chain of custody issues. | 证物监管链上的问题 |
[29:33] | Someone removed the evidence from the property clerk without signing it out. | 有人没签字就拿了物证科的东西 |
[29:36] | You can’t be serious. | 不会吧 |
[29:37] | You know was well as I do these things happen. | 又不是我让事情变成这样的 |
[29:39] | With budget cuts,fewer employees– things just fall through the cracks. | 预算削减 解聘人员 这只是初尝恶果 |
[29:42] | Including peoples’ faith in the system. | 还有人们对整个系统的信心 |
[29:45] | Why are you so worked up over this? | 你干嘛这么紧张这事? |
[29:47] | Maggie Hall was not supposed to testify. | Maggie Hall本来用不着作证 |
[29:49] | Mac,she was a witness. | Mac 她是目击证人 |
[29:50] | She made a statement. | 她录了证词 |
[29:52] | The prospect of her being called by the prosecution shouldn’t be surprising to you. | 她会被控方传唤你不该觉得奇怪 |
[29:55] | I promised her. | 我向她保证过 |
[29:56] | I promised she wouldn’t have to take the stand. | 我保证 她不用出庭作证 |
[29:58] | Why would you do that? | 你干嘛要保证她? |
[29:58] | Because if I didn’t,you wouldn’t have had a case. | 因为如果我不答应她的话 你根本接不到这个案子 |
[30:02] | I collected that evidence based on statements she made to me. | 我根据她的证词收集了那份证据 |
[30:05] | I promised her,damn it! | 我保证过她 该死的! |
[30:06] | Yeah,well,don’t get pissed at me for making a promise you knew you couldn’t keep. | 别因为你允诺了别人你做不到的事 就冲我发火 |
[30:25] | Petrix Derosier had more motive for killing Stanton,Jones and Labranche | Petrix Derosier杀Stanton Jones 和Labranche的动机更大 |
[30:30] | than we actual have for still being here. | 你该给我们发逮捕令去抓他 |
[30:32] | I agree with you,Detective, | 我同意 警探 |
[30:33] | but Derosier has been public enemy number one at the DEA for the past eight months. | 但Derosier在过去8个月里 是缉毒署的头号公敌 |
[30:37] | You haven’t put a case together in eight months? | 你们8个月了还没结案? |
[30:39] | We’re thinking long term. | 我们是想放长线钓大鱼 |
[30:41] | I mean,Derosier’s big,but we’re after all his connections as well,so… | Derosier是号人物 但我们同时 也在追查他的联系人 所以… |
[30:45] | we’re using all the gadgets. | 我们啥方法都用上了 |
[30:47] | We’ve had Petrix and his crew under 24-hour wire surveillance, | 我们对Petrix和他的同伙24小时 实施无线监视 |
[30:52] | and cell phone tower records have helped us track their individual positions. | 手机信号塔的记录帮我们跟踪他们 每个人的位置 |
[30:55] | So you’re saying they have an electronic alibi. | 你是说电子信号证明他们不在场? |
[30:57] | Petrix and his men could’ve easily passed their phones off to someone else. | Petrix和他手下不可能随便把手机给别人 |
[31:00] | We thought so,too. | 我们也这么觉得 |
[31:03] | Well,you tell our friends in Brazil if they want a piece of the action, | 你告诉你的巴西朋友 要是他们想一起搞 |
[31:06] | they should quit watching turtles lay eggs on the beach and get their asses on a plane. | 就别去沙滩上看海龟下蛋了 赶紧滚上飞机死过来 |
[31:10] | We’ve got confirmed voice recognition for Petrix and his entire crew. | 已经确认这确属Petrix和他下属的声音 |
[31:14] | So Petrix is dirty,but clean. | Petrix不是个好鸟 但人不是他杀的 |
[31:16] | That still leaves us Luther | 但Luther Stanton, Duckens Labranche 和Michael Jones |
[31:21] | three defendants murdered on the eve of their trial. | 这3名被告在审判前夕被谋杀 |
[31:24] | If this wasn’t about a drug war,then why the hell were these guys killed? | 如果不是为毒品开战 到底是谁把这些人杀了? |
[31:27] | Here’s a twist. | 有转机了 |
[31:28] | Remember the limonene trace I got on the gun that Stella found? | 记得我在Stella找到的那把枪上 查到柠檬油精痕迹吗? |
[31:32] | It turns out that one of Maggie Hall’s brothers stocks fruit at a supermarket. | 查出Maggie Hall的一个兄弟 在一家超市负责水果采购 |
[31:36] | – Which brother? – Kevin Hall. | – 哪一个? |
[31:37] | He works at a produce warehouse on the West Side Highway. | 他在西侧高速公路上的一家农产品仓库工作 |
[31:44] | Strong motive. | 动机很大 |
[31:44] | Two more at home just like him. | 家里还有2个跟他一样愤恨的兄弟 |
[31:46] | Three brothers,three shooters. | 3个兄弟 3个枪手 |
[31:48] | Three victims. | 3个死者 |
[31:50] | Maybe Maggie’s brothers turned murder into a family affair. | 也许Maggie的兄弟们把谋杀 变成了家族大事 |
[32:17] | Look,all I’m saying is,if that was your sister who got cut up like that, | 我说 如果你妹妹被人划成那样 |
[32:20] | the bodies of the guys who did it,they’d be unrecognizable. | 行凶者的尸体肯定被揍得面目全非了 |
[32:23] | You kidding me? You wouldn’t find the bodies. | 开什么玩笑? 哪还有尸体剩下 |
[32:24] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[32:25] | And that’s what the jury members are going to say about these guys. | 陪审团的人会这样看待这些人 |
[32:27] | Yeah,but come on,straight-up acquittal? | 是啊 但又怎样 直接宣判凶手无罪? |
[32:29] | I give the jury a little more credit for following the law. | 我还是对陪审团有点信心的 相信他们会依法做决定 |
[32:31] | It’s not even going to go that far. | 不会到那一步的 |
[32:33] | I mean,the right play would be to cop a plea,man one,no life on the back end, | 一般会达成辩诉交易 一级非预谋杀人 而且不判终身监禁 |
[32:38] | they’re guaranteed to get out at some point. | 然后把他们什么时候给放出来 |
[32:39] | We’re going to need more if the DA wants to leverage a plea. | 如果地方检察官想达成交易 我们还得多找点证据 |
[32:42] | Your guy’s not talking either? | 你们没谈过这事? |
[32:43] | He’s got plenty to say,just not about the homicides. | 他说了一堆 但闭口不提杀人的事 |
[32:46] | These guys look good for it,but… | 看起来是那些人干的 不过… |
[32:49] | How did they get ahold of the three guns the vics’ used to commit the homicide they were on trial for? | 他们是怎么拿到3名死者那3把 涉嫌杀人而受审的枪的? |
[32:54] | There’s no trace of these guys at any of the scenes. | 没证据表明这些人去过案发现场 |
[32:56] | We got motive up the wazoo,but I mean,they were good. | 动机足够了 不过他们还真行 |
[32:59] | They covered their tracks like they did it before. | 一丝痕迹都没留下好像以前做过这事似的 |
[33:01] | Mac,what if it was your sister? | Mac 那要是你妹 你怎么办? |
[33:06] | I’d kill ’em. | 杀了他们 |
[33:20] | Okay,Mac,nobody at the bar where Michael Jones was killed remember seeing any of Maggie’s brothers. | Mac, Michael Joens被杀的那家夜总会 没人记得见过Maggie的3个兄弟 |
[33:24] | Bartenders,bouncers– they weren’t scanning IDs. | 酒保 保镖-他们不扫描客人的身份证 |
[33:27] | Recanvassing of the Tribeca loft didn’t get us anything. | 又仔细查了次Tribeca区的阁楼公寓 没查出什么来 |
[33:29] | None of the neighbors recognized the photographs. | 没一个邻居见过照片上的人 |
[33:31] | Alibis? | 不在场证明呢? 你也知道 没人肯开口 |
[33:31] | As you know,they’re not talking | 不在场证明呢? 你也知道 没人肯开口 |
[33:33] | so we can’t confirm or deny whatever story they plan on concocting, | 所以无论他们捏造什么故事 我们都没法证实或否认 |
[33:36] | but I was able to verify that all three were not working that night. | 但我能证实他们3个那晚都不上班 |
[33:39] | And there were no phone calls from their home phone lines within an hour of the shootings. | 而且在枪击前1小时内 没有从他们家打出的电话 |
[33:43] | Cell phones? | 手机呢? |
[33:44] | Multiple calls between all three brothers up to two hours before the shootings. | 枪击前2小时 三兄弟间打了好几通电话 |
[33:47] | All right,both of you get in touch with Anti-crime. | 好的 你们去跟反罪案组的联系 |
[33:49] | Find out if any of their informants remembers one of the brothers trying to buy a piece. | 看看他们有没有线人记得 这三兄弟想收买他 |
[33:53] | I want to know how they got the vics’ guns. | 我想知道他们是怎么搞到死者的枪 |
[33:55] | All right. | 好的 |
[33:57] | Adam,give me something. | Adam 查出什么来了没 |
[33:58] | I need to put one of Maggie’s brothers at the nightclub. | 我要证明Maggie有个兄弟 去过那家夜店 |
[34:02] | I’m working as fast as I can,boss. | 我已经尽力了 头儿 |
[34:03] | Half of these bottles need to be reconstructed in order to get a print off them, | 半数的瓶子要重新拼起来采指纹 |
[34:07] | and as far as DNA goes,um,well,to be honest with you,those robots wouldn’t really help. | DNA的话 老实说 那些机器处理起来会快很多 |
[34:12] | These are all completed? | 这些都拼完了? |
[34:14] | Yeah,I’m running them through AFIS as we speak. | 是的 正在AFIS系统里查 |
[34:16] | If you get a hit,call me immediately. | 有结果了马上通知我 |
[34:17] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[34:23] | Mac! | |
[34:27] | What they did to Maggie pushed you over the edge. | 他们对Maggie的所作所为 终于让你爆发了 |
[34:33] | And you weren’t going to let them get away with it. | 你不会让他们躲过正义的制裁 |
[34:39] | Sometimes,even scumbag lawyers have a heart. | 有时 就连人渣律师也有良心 |
[34:42] | Nine times out of ten,I feel like jumping across this table and ringing the person’s neck,you know. | 我总想跳过桌子去掐律师的脖子 |
[34:49] | I have to admit,right now I’m torn. | 不得不承认 现在我很矛盾 |
[34:52] | I almost feel like buying you a beer. | 甚至想请你喝一杯 |
[34:57] | I’m just throwing this out there,but killing your clients can’t be good for business. | 抛开别的不说 你杀了自己的客户 对生意来说不是好事 |
[35:03] | Right? | 对吧? |
[35:04] | I mean,how do you expect to get referrals? | 下次指望谁给你做推荐? |
[35:06] | You and your co-counsel met back in 2001 working at Legal Aid. | 你和你的协理律师是01年 做公设律师时认识的 |
[35:12] | City attorneys are required to be fingerprinted. | 公设律师需要录入指纹 |
[35:16] | Those prints are still on record. | 那些指纹还在档案里 |
[35:19] | They’re also on a shot glass that we found on the table next to Michael Jones’ body. | 在Michael Jones尸体边那桌的 酒杯上也找到了你的指纹 |
[35:26] | I’m guessing you had to steel your nerves. | 我猜你是想给自己打打气 |
[35:41] | The guns… | 那些枪… |
[35:44] | When the print came back to you,I kept asking myself how you got hold of the murder weapon. | 指纹查出来是你时 我一直在问自己 你是怎么拿到凶器的 |
[35:50] | Then it hit me. | 后来我想到 |
[35:54] | They gave them to you. | 是他们给你的 |
[35:56] | Handing the gun to an attorney was the safest place. | 把枪交给律师 是最安全的了 |
[35:58] | Jake Donovan couldn’t reveal that he had it,it’s privileged information, | Jake Donovan无法告诉别人枪在他手上 因为那是法定保密信息 |
[36:02] | so he shoved it in a drawer. | 所以他把枪塞到了抽屉里 |
[36:04] | But when his office was fumigated the other day, | 但他的办公室被熏烟消毒后 |
[36:06] | we found trace amounts of a pesticide | 在其中一把枪上找到了含有 柠檬油精的杀虫剂痕迹- |
[36:12] | the gun they gave to you. | 是他们给你的那把枪 |
[36:17] | These are your phone records. | 这些是你的通话记录 |
[36:19] | Every day for the past two weeks you called your client at 8:00 a.m., | 过去2周里 你每天早上8点 打电话给你的当事人 |
[36:21] | presumably to remind him to get his ass out of bed and get to court. | 想来你是为让他起床去出庭 |
[36:24] | But the day the trial started,you didn’t call. | 但审判日那天 你没打电话 |
[36:27] | Now I wonder why that is. | 现在我想知道你为什么没打了 |
[36:40] | Every other case was about some dope dealer killing some dope fiend or… | 其他案子都是某个毒贩杀了 某个瘾君子 或者… |
[36:46] | someone getting killed over whose corner was whose. | 有人为争地盘掉了脑袋 |
[36:49] | So when they said don’t worry about a witness or that witness disappeared, | 所以当他们说不用担心证人 或证人失踪的时候 |
[36:53] | I never gave it a second thought. | 我从来没往心上去过 |
[36:55] | One less crackhead on the streets looking to rob some old lady for a fix. | 街上又少了个打劫老太太的小流氓 |
[37:00] | Yeah,b-but that girl… | 对 但… 那个姑娘… |
[37:01] | Maggie… | |
[37:09] | You talk the other two into it? | 你说服他们两个一起参与这事了? |
[37:11] | I didn’t have to talk anybody into anything. | 我没必要说服别人一起干 |
[37:17] | She was still going to testify. | 她还是要去作证 |
[37:20] | Did you know that? | 知道吗? |
[37:23] | She was going to do the right thing. | 她要去做正确的事 |
[37:25] | I suppose a confession is too much to ask for? | 我想让你认罪是没可能了? |
[37:29] | I may have a heart,I’m not stupid,Detective. | 我有良心 可我不笨 警探 |
[37:35] | You know what the great thing about all this is? | 知道最妙的是什么吗? |
[37:41] | Right now there’s a young,cocky,naive lawyer,just like I was, | 现在有一个又年轻又自大 又天真的律师 像当年的我一样 |
[37:50] | and I’ll work the system and I’ll get off. | 我会按这个系统的规则玩 然后抽身而去 |
[37:54] | I’ll walk. | 毫发无损 |
[37:57] | Can you honestly tell me I shouldn’t? | 说实话 你认为我该认罪伏法吗? |
[38:39] | Yo,boss. | 嗨 头儿 |
[38:39] | Danny,what’s up? | Danny 什么事? |
[38:41] | I put in for that vacation next month. | 我下个月申请了年假 |
[38:43] | That’s right– the trip to Costa Rica. | 对– 去哥斯达黎加旅行 |
[38:45] | Yeah,Costa Rica. | 没错 哥斯达黎加 |
[38:46] | Well,it fell through,so you can put me back on the schedule,all right? | 我不去了 你可以把我拉来干活了 好吗? |
[38:50] | All right,I’ll do that. | 好 当然可以 |
[38:51] | Just let me know when you want to take the time. | 下次什么时候想休假说一声 |
[38:54] | All right. Thanks. | 好 谢了 |
[38:59] | Mac. | |
[39:00] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:01] | Remember that wedding in Italy I told you about in March? | 记得我跟你说过的三月 在意大利的婚礼不? |
[39:04] | Girlfriend from college? | 大学同学的婚礼? |
[39:06] | Very good. | 很对 |
[39:07] | Well,they decided to postpone. So… | 他们要延期举行婚礼了 所以… |
[39:10] | You want back on the schedule? | 你也想回来干活? |
[39:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:14] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[39:15] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[39:19] | Hey,Mac… | 嘿 Mac… |
[39:19] | Hold on. | 慢着 |
[39:21] | Don’t tell me– trip to San Francisco in January? | 先别说–一月去旧金山的旅行? |
[39:24] | Yeah,turns out San Francisco is closed in January. | 对 结果一月旧金山不开门 |
[39:27] | Strangest thing. | 再古怪不过了 |
[39:30] | Get out of here. | 出去吧你 |
[39:31] | Go home. | 回家去 |
[39:40] | I should’ve known you’d orchestrate something like this. | 我该晓得你会安排这么一出的 |
[39:43] | It’s only temporary. | 这是暂时的 |
[39:45] | Everybody giving up a week of paid vacation for Adam buys him a little time. | 大家都让出一周的年假给Adam 好给他争取点时间 |
[39:50] | The department doesn’t just transfer vacation days. | 局里不会转年假的 |
[39:53] | How did you do it? | 你怎么办到的? |
[39:55] | I have a friend at the union who has a friend in the city council who has a friend,who has a friend. | 我有个朋友在工会 他有个朋友 在市议会 他朋友又有个朋友 |
[40:01] | Yeah,well,you’re a good friend,Stella Bonasera. | 是啊 你是个好朋友 Stella Bonasera |
[40:03] | And don’t you forget that. | 你别忘了就成 |
[40:05] | So what about Buenos Aires? | 布宜诺斯艾利斯怎么办? |
[40:08] | Would’ve been a good trip. | 会是个旅行的好地方 |
[40:11] | You know,I know this nice little Argentinean restaurant down the block that might due. | 我知道半条街外有家不错的阿根廷餐厅 值得一去 |
[40:15] | Great. You buying? | 好哇 你买单? |