时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:49] | Looks like we got another break-in. | 看来又有人私闯进来了 |
[01:52] | Below… | 在下面… |
[01:53] | Watch your hands. | 小心手 |
[02:05] | This way, guys. | 这边走 各位 |
[02:16] | We’re wasting time. | 我们这是在浪费时间 |
[02:59] | What the hell? | 什么东西?! |
[03:10] | I don’t know what they would’ve done if they caught me, | 我不知道如果被抓到 他们会把我怎么处理 |
[03:12] | but it was all worth it. | 不过这很值得 |
[03:14] | This find may hold the answer | 我的发现 |
[03:17] | to one of the most famous unsolved murders | 或许能够解开纽约城历史上 |
[03:20] | in the history of New York City. | 最著名的一起谋杀的谜底 |
[03:22] | Come on, Sutton. Show it to us. | 得了 Sutton 给我们瞧瞧 |
[03:24] | Let’s see what you found. | 让我们看看你找到了什么 |
[03:25] | Vincent, try to be patient. | Vincent 耐心点 |
[03:27] | James, why not just tell him what you found? | James 不如告诉他你发现了什么? |
[03:30] | It might shut him up. | 或许能让他闭上嘴 |
[03:33] | I like Vincent much more than I trust him. | 我挺喜欢Vincent 可信不过他哟 |
[03:46] | Single gunshot to the abdomen. | 腹部单发中枪 |
[03:48] | No obvious sign! struggle. | 没有明显的搏斗痕迹 |
[03:50] | Heavy concentration of GSR. | 火药残留很集中 |
[03:53] | This was up close and personal. | 近距离且属个人恩怨 |
[03:56] | Our vic is James Sutton. He’s an archeologist. | 死者是is James Sutton 考古学家 |
[03:59] | Yeah, I know. | 嗯 我明白 |
[04:00] | It seems historical digs are back in fashion, the latest underground craze. | 看来考古最近有回暖的迹象 是现在非常时尚的话题 |
[04:04] | No pun intended. | 我没别的意思的 |
[04:06] | He came from the Journeymen’s Club around the block. | 他是从转角的”旅人俱乐部”过来的 |
[04:08] | And that’s Laura Roman. She found the body. | 那个是Laura Roman 是她发现的尸体 |
[04:10] | Phoned it in about an hour ago. | 一小时前报的警 |
[04:13] | Looks like James Sutton fashioned himself a real Indiana Jones. | 看来James Sutton把自己打扮成了 印第安纳・琼斯 |
[04:18] | Till someone me this his last crusade. | 直到某人中止了他的冒险 |
[04:36] | CSI:NY S05 Ep05 | 犯罪现场调查 纽约篇 活着的代价(The Cost of Living) |
[05:09] | High-velocity spatter. | 高速飞溅 |
[05:10] | Some sort of blue liquid. | 是某种蓝色的液体 |
[05:13] | Still got his credit cards, | 信用卡还在他身上 |
[05:16] | jewelry, | 还有首饰 |
[05:18] | his cash. | 钱 |
[05:19] | Could probably rule out robbery. | 基本可以排除抢劫 |
[05:22] | Looks like something was wrapped in this. | 这里面好像包过什么东西 |
[05:28] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[05:32] | I have linear abrasions on either side of his neck. | 他的颈部两侧都有线形的擦伤 |
[05:35] | Consistent with a necklace being pulled off. | 应该是本来有条项链被拉掉了 |
[05:39] | And there’s no bleeding. | 没有出血 |
[05:40] | Means it was taken postmorm. | 说明是死后伤 |
[05:43] | Whoever killed this guy knew exactly what they were after. | 凶手非常清楚自己要拿的是什么 |
[05:46] | And it was more valuable than the $500 cash he’s got in his wallet. | 而且是比他钱包里这五百块 还贵重的东西 |
[05:55] | Where were you when you heard the shot? | 你听到枪声时人在哪儿? |
[06:01] | I was, um, | 我在 呃 |
[06:03] | outside the main entrance of the club. | 在俱乐部的大门口外面 |
[06:05] | I thght it was a car backfiring. | 我还以为是哪辆车逆火了 |
[06:07] | And how much time passed between the shot and when you found the body? | 听到枪响和你发现尸体中间有多长时间? |
[06:10] | A few minutes. | 几分钟吧 |
[06:11] | I left the club, but couldn’t catch a cab. | 我离开俱乐部 可是打不着车 |
[06:14] | So I decided to start walking. | 所以我就想往前走走 |
[06:17] | Figured I’d have a better shot of catching one a block over oLex. | 可能走过oLex街的话 会比较好打车 |
[06:25] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天呢! |
[06:27] | James! | |
[06:33] | What was your relatiship with James? | 你和James是什么关系? |
[06:41] | Uh, we were friends. | 呃 我们是朋友 |
[06:44] | Colleagues. | 同事 |
[06:45] | Some people I interviewed in the club said that he found something | 我问到一个在俱乐部的人说 他在最近的一次开采中 |
[06:47] | on a recent expedition that he considered very important. | 找到了一件他认为很重要的东西 |
[06:50] | You have any idea what that was? | 你知道是什么么? |
[06:52] | Or exactly where he found it? | 或是在哪里找到的? |
[06:55] | Know of anyone who may have wanted to hurt James? | 你知道有什么人想要伤害James的? |
[06:58] | Did he have any enemies? | 他有敌人么? |
[06:59] | He did say he was chased from his dig site by someone. | 他确实有提过说 他是被什么人从挖掘的地方赶出来的 |
[07:03] | Every man in this club wanted to be Jamesutton, | 俱乐部里每个男人都想成为James Sutton |
[07:06] | and every woman wanted to be with him. | 每个女人都想和他在一起 |
[07:08] | I don’t see why anyone would want to kill him. | 我看不出怎么会有人想杀他 |
[07:10] | Unfortunately, envy and jealousy top the list when it comes to motives for murder. | 很可惜 妒忌和羡慕是最常见的谋杀动机 |
[08:03] | This should be the last of them. | 这应该是最后一块了 |
[08:10] | Looks like plastic. Definitely embedded by the blast. | 看来像塑料的东西 肯定是随着子弹嵌进去的 |
[08:17] | And now we go in for the grand prize. | 现在来拿”大奖”了 |
[08:25] | Very shallow penetration. | 这穿透的距离很浅呀 |
[08:27] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 说不通啊 |
[08:29] | We have stippling, heavy concentration of GSR. | 有很明显的射入点 火药残留浓度很高 |
[08:32] | Everything seems to indicate close-contact gunshot wound. | 这一切都说明是近距离枪击的伤口 |
[08:35] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[08:36] | Based on the appearance of the entry wound, | 从射入的伤口来看 |
[08:37] | I was actually expecting a through-and-through. | 我其实还以为会是贯穿的呢 |
[08:40] | You have any idea what kind of gun could inflict this kind of damage? | 你知道什么样的枪 才会形成这样的伤口么? |
[08:43] | Maybe the bullet can answer that. | 或许子弹能回答这个问题 |
[09:37] | Get an ID on our killer chef? | 找到凶手了么 大厨? |
[09:38] | I think I stumbled upon something even bigger. | 我觉得我发现了更大的事件 |
[09:41] | Really? | 真的? |
[09:41] | Yeah. Something sinister, and evil. | 对 非常危险 非常邪恶 |
[09:44] | I think we’re looking at a serial killer here, Stella. | 我觉得是个连环杀手 Stella |
[09:47] | And he’s killing rats. | 他在杀老鼠 |
[09:50] | Okay, how does this relate to Sutton? | Ok 这和Sutton有什么关系? |
[09:51] | We have traces of blood on the oven mitt from our vic, | 这个烤箱手套上有死者的血 |
[09:54] | and we also have traces of blood and hair from multiple donors that are not human. | 但上面还有其它非人的血和毛发 |
[09:59] | Rat. | 老鼠的 |
[10:00] | Rat. | 老鼠 |
[10:01] | Right. | 对 |
[10:03] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么? |
[10:05] | You pulled that fishhook from the oven mitt, didn’t you? | 那个鱼钩是钩在手套上的吧? |
[10:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:08] | Boom. | 哦 |
[10:09] | You think it has something to do with Sutton’s murder? | 你觉得这和Sutton的谋杀案有关? |
[10:11] | Something. | 有些关系 |
[10:12] | Maybe everything. | 或是有完全的关系 |
[10:13] | Come on. Let’s take a ri. | 来吧 我们出去一趟 |
[10:15] | Yeah. | 好 |
[10:17] | Yeah. | 好 |
[10:18] | Ooh! Ah! | |
[10:20] | I got you now, | 抓到你了 |
[10:22] | you big son of a…. | 你这个杂… |
[10:23] | Meet Wolford Bessie, a.k.a. the Rat Fisherman. | 认识一下Wolford Bessie 又名捕鼠渔夫 |
[10:27] | Nice. | 不错 |
[10:27] | Three blocks from the scene of Sutton’s murder. | 离Sutton谋杀现场三个街区 |
[10:29] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:30] | Dumpsters are full of trash and rats the size of cats. | 满是垃圾和猫那么大个儿老鼠的垃圾场 |
[10:33] | It’s Wolford’s favorite fishing hole. | 这是Wolford最喜欢的场子 |
[10:37] | Ooh, ooh, go ahead. Get-get out of here. | 哦哦 走啦 离开这儿 |
[10:39] | Please tell me that’s always catch-and-release. | 麻烦告诉我你总是抓了就放 |
[10:42] | Depends on how hungry I am. | 那要看我有多饿 |
[10:43] | If you’d been here an hour ago, | 如果你一个小时前过来 |
[10:45] | you would’ve seen me with a two-pound Norway brown. | 你会看到一只两磅重的BN大鼠 |
[10:47] | I think that’s some kind of record. | 我觉得是创纪录的 |
[10:49] | Wow, I’ll look for your article in American Fisherman. | 哇 我等着在杂志上看你的文章 |
[10:51] | Animal rights people didn’t send you? | 不是动物保护协会的人派你们来的吧? |
[10:53] | No, this is isn’tbout the rat fishing, Wolford, | 不是 我不是为了你钓老鼠找你的 Wolford |
[10:55] | although I should lock you up just for wasting a good slice. | 不过我可以因为你 浪费的那块披萨把你关一阵子 |
[10:58] | Well, I might finish it later. | 呃 我兴许过会儿吃呢 |
[10:59] | Oh, yeah, well, before you snack, | 哦 行 那在你吃以前先说这事 |
[11:01] | we found one of your oven mitts at the scene of a murder last night. | 我们昨晚在一处犯罪现场 找到了你的一只烤箱手套 |
[11:04] | How did it get there, buddy? | 怎么跑那儿去的 伙计? |
[11:05] | Why you sweating me, man? | 干嘛吓我 老兄? |
[11:06] | I lose stuff. | 我丢了呗 |
[11:08] | Haven’t you ever lost anything before? | 你以前就没丢过东西? |
[11:10] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[11:15] | My mama told me the only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child. | 我妈妈说唯一值得偷的东西 就是梦中孩子的一吻 |
[11:24] | Something was wrapped in here. | 这原来包着东西 |
[11:28] | I knew I should have just left it there. | 我就知道我应该把这东西留在那儿 |
[11:29] | Oh, aren’t you a little cue? | 哦 你真可爱哦 |
[11:33] | What? Huh? | 什么啊? |
[11:35] | Huh? | |
[11:37] | Oh. | |
[11:44] | Look at all this. | 看这个 |
[11:52] | Give it up, Wolford. What else you got? | 招了吧 Wolford 你还拿什么了? |
[11:53] | Something was taken from the vic’s neck. | 死者的脖子上本来挂着什么东西 |
[11:58] | Oh. | 哦 |
[12:01] | I… I didn’t get a good look at either one of them, | 我…那两我都没仔细看清楚 |
[12:03] | you know, not the guy standing over the body or the one that scared me away. | 就是那个站在尸体旁边 和后来把我吓跑的那两人 |
[12:08] | It was dark. | 天很黑 |
[12:09] | You’re sure the package that that watch came in was untied | 你确定包着这表的包裹在你发现时 |
[12:12] | and on the ground when you found that body? | 没系着而是放在地上的? |
[12:15] | I-I swear on my sister’s eyes. | 我-我以我妹的眼睛起誓 |
[12:17] | Your sister’s blind, Wolford. | 你妹是个瞎子 Wolford |
[12:19] | My other sister, Shantell. | 我另一个妹妹 Shantell |
[12:21] | Wait, wait, wait, man, before you put the bracelets on me, look. | 等等等等 老兄 在你把那手链给我戴上以前 看 |
[12:27] | I’m helping the murder police with a big case. | 我曾经给一个 查杀人案的警察帮过大忙 |
[12:31] | Looks like omicide gave him a get-out-of-jail-free card. | 看来凶杀组给过他一块”免死金牌” |
[12:34] | Can I… can I get the card back? | 我能…能再把那名片要回来么? |
[12:36] | No, you only get to play that card once, Wolford. | 不行 这只能用一次 Wolford |
[12:39] | Here. | 来 |
[12:40] | Why don’t you take mine? | 你不如拿上我的名片 |
[12:42] | You remember anything else, give me a call. | 想起什么就给我打电话 |
[12:44] | You know, the watch, | 你看 这表 |
[12:45] | I can understand– it was on the ground. | 我能想明白 毕竟放在地上的 |
[12:48] | But ripping a medallion off a dead man’s neck? | 可你干什么把这挂坠 从一死人脖子上拉下来呢? |
[12:51] | I thought it would add some nice weight to the cast, you know? | 我觉得会给这表加个不错的重量 |
[12:56] | Well it wasn’t like he was gonna need it no more. | 反正他也用不上了 |
[13:01] | I don’t make Wolford as our killer. | 我觉得Wolford不是凶手 |
[13:03] | No history of violence. | 没有暴力纪录 |
[13:05] | The necklace he snatched looks just like a cheap souvenir. | 他拿的那个项链 看上去也不过是个便宜货 |
[13:08] | Now, the watch could have been worth something, | 那 表可能值点钱 |
[13:10] | but if Wolford knew that, he would have pawned it. | 可是如果Wolford知道的话 他肯定去当掉了 |
[13:13] | So, if he was telling the truth, | 所以 如果他说的是实话 |
[13:15] | the killer left the necklace behind, | 凶手没有拿项链 |
[13:18] | which means it wasn’t the reason Sutton was murdered. | 也就是说这不是Sutton被杀的原因 |
[13:21] | Flack said Sutton was chased from the dig site. | Flack说Sutton是被人追出挖掘场的 |
[13:24] | Maybe whoever that was caught up to him expecting to see someone else. | 或许追上他的那个人 发现他并不是他要找的人 |
[13:27] | We need to find that dig site. | 我们得找到那个挖掘场 |
[13:29] | All right, I’ll check his apartment, find out what he was working on. | 好吧 我去他公寓瞧瞧 能不能查出他在忙什么 |
[13:41] | I hope there was a good explanation for this. | 我希望你有解释给我 |
[13:43] | Actually, I… a really, um… actually… | 其实 我…确实 呃…其实… |
[13:45] | it’s… it’s a really ?? | 那个…真有…解释的说 |
[13:47] | Uh, let-let me show you. | 呃 我-我演示给你看吧 |
[13:50] | I was working on the paper recovered at the scene. | 我在分析现场找到的那张纸 |
[13:52] | It looks like some kind of map, | 看起来像是地图 |
[13:53] | so I tried to identi what part of the city it is. | 所以我就想查出画的是城市哪部分 |
[13:56] | Problem is, | 问题是 |
[13:57] | whoever created this didn’t want anyone to figure out what it was, so… | 画这图的人 根本不想让别人知道他画的哪里 所以… |
[14:02] | I studied the odd fold marks and wear patterns in the original document. | 我就研究了原件上的折痕 |
[14:07] | It… it took me a little time, | 我…我花了点时间 |
[14:08] | but I was able to recrea the same folds on this copy. | 不过终于在这一份上重现了 原件折起后应该的样子 |
[14:13] | Check it out. | 瞧 |
[14:17] | Oh, if you press the wings of the plane together, | 哦 如果把飞机的双翼合拢 |
[14:20] | they form a new map. | 就形成了一张新地图 |
[14:23] | It’s a two-block area with no street names, no comss, no key. | 这是一封两个街区的地图 但是没有街名 转角名 没有任何线索 |
[14:26] | It might look like Manhattan, | 看上去像是曼哈顿 |
[14:27] | but it is gonna take some time to get an exact location. | 但还需要点时间才能找到确切位置 |
[14:30] | So, why is half the lab out in the hall watching you fly paper airplanes? | 那 为什么实验室里大半的人 都跑到厅里看着飞纸飞机呢? |
[14:34] | Uh… | 呃… |
[14:36] | you know, that’s a good point, | 你看 这问的真犀利 |
[14:37] | and, um… | 那 呃… |
[14:39] | I’m gonna walk way and work | 我这就走开去忙了 |
[14:42] | and hopefully save my job. | 希望能逃过一”炒” |
[14:44] | Ow. | 哦 |
[14:50] | Yeah, Flack, I got the warrant for Sutton’s apartment. | 对 Flack 我拿到了搜查Sutton公寓的搜查令 |
[14:53] | Landlord said he would meet us with the key. | 房东说他拿着钥匙在那儿和我们碰面 |
[14:55] | Great, okay, I’ll see you there. | 好 OK 回头见 |
[15:13] | Turn around and you die. | 转身你就没命了 |
[15:49] | ??? | 啊…这个杂种 |
[16:01] | Our suspect is six-foot, 180 pounds, dark hair, dark eyes. | 嫌犯六英尺 180磅 深色头发 深色眼睛 (1米82 67公斤) |
[16:06] | Armed with a large-caliber automatic pistol. | 带有大口径自动手枪 |
[16:08] | Last seen fleeing down One-Seven Street and Park. | 最后的行踪是从1-7街及公园处逃窜 |
[16:10] | No, I pulled my gun, Mac. | 不是 我掏枪了 Mac |
[16:11] | This guy disarmed me in a matter ofeconds. He was a pro. | 那家伙几秒就解了我的枪 他是个行家 |
[16:15] | Now, I doubt he left any trace behind. | 我估计他什么痕迹也不会留下 |
[16:17] | And… and he spoke in fluent Greek. | 还有…他说的一口流利的希腊语 |
[16:19] | He came up to you speaking Greek? | 他找上你的时候说希腊语? |
[16:21] | No, English, but he got a little angry when I started to fight back, | 不是 是英语 后来我还击 他有点恼火了 就开始说希腊语 |
[16:24] | and he cursed at me in Greek. | 他还用希腊语骂我 |
[16:25] | Something about his accent tells me he’s from rthern Greece. | 他的口音说明他应该是希腊北部人 |
[16:30] | You okay? | 你不要紧吧? |
[16:32] | For a minute there, thought I was gonna come out of that stairwell in a body bag. | 我当时真觉得 我可能会被装在尸袋里推出来 |
[16:36] | We got a description out there, | 我们已经发布了嫌犯特征 |
[16:37] | and a detail’s been assigned to protect you and Danny. | 也布置了人保护你和Danny |
[16:40] | We’ll get this guy. | 我们会抓到他的 |
[16:42] | He knew Danny and I questioned the rat fisherman. | 他知道我和Danny找捕鼠人问过话 |
[16:44] | Wanted to know what we took off of him. | 他想知道我们从他那儿拿了什么 |
[16:46] | ??? | 我是说… |
[16:48] | A leather necklace with some trinket on it and an old pocket watch. | 一个带挂件的皮绳 外加一只老怀表 |
[16:51] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[16:52] | Maybe the watch is an antique, | 或许那表是个古董 |
[16:54] | one of those auction deals that collectors pay top dollar for. | 可能有收藏家愿出重金收购 |
[16:57] | If it is, | 如果是的话 |
[16:59] | why would Sutton’s killer leave it behind? | 为什么杀掉Sutton后 却不直接拿走呢? |
[17:08] | Hey, how’s Stella? | 嘿 Stella怎么样? |
[17:10] | She’s tough. | 她很强的 |
[17:12] | This is the round recovered from Sutton’s body. | 这是从Sutton尸体里取出的子弹 |
[17:14] | It’s a bullet with no las and grooves. | 子弹上没有沟槽 |
[17:15] | There’s no way of knowing make or model of the weapon. | 所以没法知道是哪款武器 |
[17:18] | Well, more than likely, it was fired through a bored-out barrel. | 呃 很有可能这是从一个 摩损厉害的管中打出来的 |
[17:21] | Right, but the inconsistency is, | 对 但没法解释的是 |
[17:22] | it’s a close-contact wound with shallow penetration. | 这种近距离的伤口 射入皮下的距离却很浅 |
[17:25] | Even a weapon with a boreout barrel at close range | 就算是磨损严重的枪管 近距离射击 |
[17:28] | would have enough velocity to penette deep into the body. | 那速度也应该能够射的很深了 |
[17:31] | Means that bullet had to come from a homemade weapon. | 也就是说 凶器应该是自制的 |
[17:33] | Welcome to my mystery. | 欢迎来解我的谜 |
[17:36] | What else do you have? | 还有什么发现? |
[17:37] | I’m in the process of reassembling the plastic shards | 我在把Sid从伤口处找到的 |
[17:39] | Sid pulled from around the wound. | 塑料碎片重新组合 |
[17:41] | And the blue high-velocity spatter we found | 另外 在死者衬衫上发现的 |
[17:43] | on the vic’s shirt came back as mineral oil, dyed. | 高速喷溅液体 是加了颜色的矿物油 |
[17:47] | Dozens of uses. | 用处多了 |
[17:50] | And the bullet’s untraceable, | 子弹没法找来源 |
[17:52] | but maybe the trace it left behind isn’t. | 不过或许子弹留下的痕迹能找得到来源 |
[17:57] | James Sutton shouldn’t be dead. | James Sutton不应该死 |
[17:59] | The round I pulled from his body didn’t kill him. | 从他身体里取出的那颗子弹没要他的命 |
[18:02] | An old gunshot wound. | 要他命的是处旧枪伤 |
[18:03] | Completely healed. | 完全愈合了的旧伤 |
[18:04] | Impossible to date accurately, buI’d say at least a year or two old. | 我没法估计确切时间 不过至少是一两年前的了 |
[18:08] | Flack did a crimin history on Sutton. | Flack查了Sutton的档案 |
[18:10] | There was no report of him being the victim of a shooting or an assault. | 没有说他受过什么枪伤 或者被什么人袭击过呀 |
[18:14] | I did notice lots of extra scarring along the wound tract, | 我注意到伤口处有不少小伤痕 |
[18:17] | which suggests that someone with little or no medical training | 说明是某个几乎没受过医学训练的人 |
[18:20] | was digging around in there to get that bullet out. | 把子弹从伤口里挖出来的 |
[18:22] | Location and severity of the wound make it unlikely it was Sutton himself. | 这伤口的位置和严重程度 说明不可能是Sutton本人取的子弹 |
[18:31] | The only people who don’t report being shot are criminals, right? | 只有自己是罪犯的才会不上报枪伤吧? |
[18:36] | Or someone trying to protect the person who shot them. | 或者是他想保护那个开枪的人 |
[18:40] | Now, the bullet that entered Sutton’s body last night nicked the lower intestine. | 昨晚射进Sutton身体里的子弹 撕裂了他的肠壁 |
[18:47] | There. | 那里 |
[18:49] | The laceration was enough to give him a giant stomachache, | 这处伤口会让他疼好一阵子 |
[18:51] | but the bullet stopped there. | 但子弹在这里就停住了 |
[18:54] | If we go a little further… | 如果再往下一点… |
[18:58] | Just a second. | 马上 |
[19:00] | Now, there’s our COD. | 那 这才是死因 |
[19:02] | Ruptured abdominal aorta. | 腹主动脉断裂 |
[19:04] | But Sid, you said the bullet didn’t travel deep enough to hit that artery. | 可是Sid 你说的 那颗子弹 没射入那么深的位置 打不到动脉 |
[19:08] | Correct, | 正确 |
[19:08] | but the old gunshot wound resulted in the weakening of that arterial wall. | 但是旧伤导致了动脉壁变薄 |
[19:13] | Because he never sought proper medical treatment, | 因为他没接受正确的治疗 |
[19:16] | the aneurysm went undetected. | 所以他身上的这处动脉瘤没被发现 |
[19:18] | Exactly, and the trauma of the bullet entering his body | 没错 子弹射入身体的刺激 |
[19:21] | caused the aneurysm to burst, | 导致动脉瘤破裂 |
[19:23] | killing him almost instantly. | 他基本是顷刻毙命 |
[19:28] | So James Sutton was killed from a gunshot wound he suffered more than a year ago. | 所以 James Sutton是死于他 一年多前中的一颗子弹 |
[19:36] | Central, this is 21 King. We’re 10-84. | 中心 这里是King大街21号10-84 |
[19:38] | We got a DP down here at Central Park. | 中心公司发现一具尸体 |
[19:40] | Requesting a coroner’s unit. | 请求法医组协助 |
[19:44] | Parks Department worker found him. | 公园管理处的人发现的他 |
[19:46] | Looks like he tried to put up a fight. | 看来他反抗来的 |
[19:48] | Not a very good one. | 可惜水平不行 |
[19:50] | He’s got a dislocated pinky. | 指关节脱位 |
[19:51] | Some of his fingers are broken. | 还断了几根手指 |
[19:53] | He was tortured. | 他被虐待过 |
[19:54] | And then his neck was snapped. | 然后脖子就被扭断了 |
[19:57] | It’s got to be the same guy who pulled me off the street. | 应该是那个把我推下街的人 |
[19:59] | I gave the fisherman my card. | 我给了捕鼠人名片 |
[20:03] | So, he killed Wolford, then used the information on the card to get to you. | 这么说 他杀了Wolford 然后根据名片找到了你 |
[20:07] | Means our fisherman was dead before you were pushed into that stairwell. | 意味着捕鼠人 在你被推下楼梯之前 就死了 |
[20:09] | Yeah, but why kill the fisherman and not me? | 嗯 但为什么杀他不杀我? |
[20:12] | Dead cop brings a lot of heat. | 警察遇害会引起轩然大波 |
[20:13] | What about a dead archaeologist? | 那考古学家呢? |
[20:15] | No, whoever killed the fisherman didn’t kill Sutton; think about it. | 不 杀死捕鼠人和Sutton的 不是同一个凶手 想想看 |
[20:20] | Wolford heard the shot, turned into the alley | Wolford听到枪响 拐进巷子 |
[20:22] | and saw the killer running away. | 看见凶手跑走 |
[20:23] | He approached the body, | 他走近尸体 |
[20:24] | and as he was snatching the watch, | 正在拿走怀表时 |
[20:26] | he looked up and saw a different man coming toward him. | 他抬起头 见到另一个人正走过来 |
[20:29] | That man had to have seen Wolford takehe watch and the necklace. | 那人肯定看见Wolford 拿走了怀表和项链 |
[20:32] | Then he tracked him down and murdered him. | 随后找到他 痛下杀手 |
[20:34] | We’re looking for two different killers. | 我们有两个不同的凶手要找 |
[20:43] | Why are we looking at a picture of Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Adam? | Adam 干嘛给我们看 罗斯福总统的照片? |
[20:47] | Because the porcelain shard that Lindsay found in the soil sample from the crime scene… | 因为在案发现场的土壤样本里 Lindsay找到的碎瓷 |
[20:53] | …belongs to that china. | 就是这套瓷器的 |
[20:54] | Oh, you mean a china set like that one? | 你说像这样的一套瓷器? |
[20:57] | No, I mean that china set. | 不 就是这套 |
[20:59] | It’s about 70 years old. | 差不多70年了 |
[21:01] | The modified floral pattern is unique. | 修改过的花纹独一无二 |
[21:03] | It’s the Roosevelt family coat of arms: | 是罗斯福家族的纹章 |
[21:05] | three thorned roses inside a crest with three white ostrich plumes on top. | 花冠中有3朵带刺的玫瑰 上面是3根白色鸵鸟毛 |
[21:09] | It’s a personalized, one-of-a-kind set. | 是量身定做的 仅此一套 |
[21:13] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[21:14] | It’s the soil analysis you were just about to ask me for. | 是你接下来就会 跟我要的土壤分析 |
[21:18] | Main component is Manhattan schist. | 主要成分是曼哈顿片岩 |
[21:21] | It’s a stone commonly found at least 25 feet underground. | 常见于地下25英尺 (8米多一点) |
[21:24] | We found traces of badly-degraded carbon steel | 发现其中有微量 严重锈蚀的碳素钢 |
[21:27] | mixed with a lead-based Pullman Green paint. | 混着火车皮绿的含铅油漆 |
[21:30] | Carbon steel, | 碳素钢 |
[21:32] | lead-based, Pullman Green were standard on Pullman train cars. | 含铅 火车皮绿 都是老式火车车厢的标准配置 |
[21:36] | Up until, let’s say, the early 1930s. | 一直到 差不多 上世纪30年代早期 |
[21:39] | FDR was elected president in…? | 罗斯福哪年当选来着? |
[21:41] | 1932. | 1932年 |
[21:42] | 25 ft underground, a shard of Roosevelt’s Presidential china. | 地下25英尺 罗斯福总统餐具的碎瓷 |
[21:46] | Let’s put up that map. | 把那张地图调出来 |
[21:52] | That’s our answer. | 答案揭晓 |
[22:00] | Track 61. | 61号线铁路 |
[22:02] | It’s been around since the late ’20s. | 上世纪20年代末建成 |
[22:04] | You won’t find it on many maps. | 很多地图上都找不到了 |
[22:06] | If I got my bearings, we’re rectly beneath the Waldorf-Astoria. | 如果我的方向感没错 我们就在Waldorf-Astoria酒店下面 |
[22:10] | We are. | 确实 |
[22:11] | Franklin Roosevelt loved staying at the Waldorf. | 罗斯福喜欢住在Waldorf酒店 |
[22:14] | His presidential train would come through Grand Central directly into this station. | 他的总统专列 会从中央车站直接开来到这站 |
[22:19] | That train car up ahead– that’s part of his train. | 前面的火车车厢 就是专列的一节 |
[22:22] | His aides would whisk him off this train in his wheelchair, | 助手会很快把他连着轮椅 从火车上搬下来 |
[22:27] | into that elevator over there, up to his hotel suite, | 推进那边的电梯 直接上到酒店套房 |
[22:30] | out of sight of the press and the public. | 避开媒体和公众的视线 |
[22:32] | You’re the guy I wanted to sit next to in history class the day of the test. | 历史课测验的时候 坐你旁边就爽了 |
[22:36] | Good luck trying to cheat off this guy. | 想抄他的考卷? 祝你好运吧 |
[22:38] | You’ll have a tough time finding press photos of Roosevelt. | 罗斯福的媒体照片很难找 |
[22:41] | The press honored his request | 因为媒体尊重他的要求 |
[22:43] | never be photographed in his wheelchair or in his leg braces. | 从不拍摄他坐轮椅 或戴腿支架的样子 |
[22:47] | Wow. That’s respect. | 哇哦 这才真叫尊重呢 |
[22:50] | Don’t see much of that these days. | 眼下这年头可看不到了 |
[22:52] | Part of the train included a dining car with kitchen, | 前面就是部分总统专列 一节带厨房的餐车 |
[22:56] | a chef and a wait staff. | 外加一名大厨和侍应 |
[22:59] | Well, that would explain a broken china plate or two down here. | 嗯 难怪这下面 会有一两个碎盘子 |
[23:04] | Looks like Sutton’s dig site. | 像是Sutton的挖掘点 |
[23:24] | Looks like Sutton was telling the truth about being chased out of here. | 看来Sutton说被人追出去 是真的 |
[23:34] | Flack! | |
[23:43] | Up! | 给我起来! |
[23:47] | Well, look at this. | 瞧瞧这是谁啊 |
[23:48] | Laura Roman. | |
[23:50] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没杀他 |
[23:52] | I was in love with him. | 我爱他 |
[23:53] | Well, that’s a little more tha just friends and colleagues. | 这跟”只是朋友 同事” 可差了一点点哦 |
[23:55] | You lied about your relationship with the victim, Laura. | 你没老实交待 跟死者的关系 Laura |
[23:58] | That makes me very suspicious. | 这让我疑心大起啊 |
[23:59] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[24:00] | Yes, we were lovers, | 没错 我们是恋人 |
[24:02] | but when it came to archeology and exploring, it w a competiti. | 但在考古和探险上 我们相互竞争 |
[24:05] | Is it possible that competition got a little carried away? | 有没有可能 你对竞争过于投入了? |
[24:08] | No, it’s not. | 当然不是 |
[24:10] | You left the club shortly after Sutton did. | Sutton走后不久 你也离开了夜总会 |
[24:12] | He ends up dead. You find the body. | 他死了 尸体是你发现的 |
[24:14] | We call that oppornity. | 我们说这是”有杀人机会” |
[24:15] | Then, e day after he’s murdered, | 接着 在他被杀后一天 |
[24:17] | you’re underground with a copy of his map, | 你带着他地图的拷贝 跑到底地下 |
[24:19] | hunting for whatever he thought was buried down there. | 想找到他认为埋在那里的东西 |
[24:21] | We call that motive. | 这就叫”有杀人动机”了 |
[24:22] | The pocket watch you left behind after you killed him– | 你杀了他之后留下的怀表 |
[24:25] | that wasn’t the big find, was it? | 不是这次的目标 对吧? |
[24:26] | Stop saying that. I told you. I didn’t kill him. | 闭嘴 我说过了 我没杀他 |
[24:29] | And I don’t know what watch you’re talking about. | 也不知道你说的什么怀表 他从没告诉我找到了什么 |
[24:31] | He never told me what he found. | |
[24:32] | So, what was James looking for down there, Laura? | 那James到底在那儿找什么 Laura? |
[24:39] | He was looking for the remains of a judge. | 他想找一位法官的尸体 |
[24:43] | Some guy who disappeared a long time ago. | 一个已经失踪很久的人 |
[24:46] | Joseph Crater. | 叫Joseph Crater |
[24:49] | I was down there trying to finish what James started. | 我去那儿 是想完成 James未了的心愿 |
[24:52] | Now I’m finished talking. | 我要说的就这么多了 |
[24:55] | She’s telling the truth about the judge. | 法官的事 她说的是真的 |
[24:57] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[24:59] | The serial number I raised on the watch | 我在怀表上找到的序列号 |
[25:01] | helped me identify an owner– Judge Joseph Crater. | 帮我确认了表的主人: Joseph Crater法官 |
[25:03] | He was appointed to the New York State Supreme Court | 当年 纽约州州长罗斯福 |
[25:05] | by then Governor of New York, Franklin Roosevelt. | 任命他为纽约州高等法院法官 |
[25:08] | He was like the Jimmy Hoffa of his day. | 跟后来的Jimmy Hoffa一样 (1975年失踪的美国工会主席) |
[25:10] | He disappeared in August of 1930. | 他在1930年8月消失了 尸体至今没有找到 |
[25:13] | His body was never found. | |
[25:14] | All right, so that’s the great murder mystery that Sutton was hoping to solve. | 哦 Sutton是打算解开 这宗谋杀大迷案呢 |
[25:18] | You know, before I took that watch apart, I had it appraised. | 我把那块表拆开之前 找人给沽了价 |
[25:20] | It wasn’t worth very much. A couple of thousand dollars, at the most. | 不是太值钱 最多才几千块 |
[25:23] | Then why would someone attack you and kill the fisherman for it? | 那为什么有人为这袭击你 还杀了捕鼠人? |
[25:28] | Because whatever was taken with it must have been the real prize. | 因为跟表一起被拿走的东西 肯定就是真正值钱的东西 |
[25:36] | You think? | 你真这么觉得? |
[25:38] | Only one way to find out. | 要找出真相 只有一个办法 |
[25:54] | Something definitely hidden inside there. | 那里面肯定藏了什么 |
[26:27] | Looks like some kind of coin. | 看来是某种硬币 |
[26:29] | Somebody went to a lot of trouble to hide this. | 有人花了大力气 把这藏起来 |
[26:31] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[26:32] | It’s got to be valuable. | 肯定很值钱 |
[26:34] | Valuable enough to kill for. | 甚至值得为它杀人 |
[26:37] | We may have just found our motive for the fisherman’s murder. | 也许这就是 捕鼠人被杀的动机 |
[26:42] | I thought you should see this. | 我觉得你该看看这个 |
[26:45] | Flack subpoenaed Sutton’s medical history. | Flack用传票调出了 Sutton的医疗记录 |
[26:47] | As expected, there was no record of a previous gunshot wound, | 不出所料 他以前没受过枪伤 |
[26:51] | but there was documentation of another injury. | 却有另一项受伤记录 |
[26:54] | In 1999, he suffered a fall w(ile ice hiking on Mount Hood. | 1999年 他在胡德山冰上远足时 摔了下来 |
[26:58] | He was airlifted to a nearby hospital, | 被飞机送到了附近医院 |
[27:00] | and had emergency surgery to remove his ruptured spleen. | 紧急动手术 摘除了破裂的脾脏 |
[27:05] | Now… | 你瞧… |
[27:09] | Where’s the scar from the incision? | 手术刀口的伤疤呢? |
[27:11] | There isn’t one. | 没有疤 |
[27:13] | Okay, Laurie. | 来吧 Laurie |
[27:15] | Now, pase forgive my use of props, but | 原谅我卖个关子 |
[27:18] | seeing is believing. | 不过眼见为实啊 |
[27:28] | One perfectly healthy spleen. | 一颗完好无缺的健康脾脏 |
[27:31] | This is not the real James Sutton. | 这不是真正的James Sutton |
[27:35] | Our James Sutton just became james Doe. | 我们的James Sutton 突然变成无名男尸了 |
[27:41] | allow me to introduce myself. | 自我介绍一下 |
[27:43] | My name is James Sutton. I’m an archeologist. | 我叫James Sutton 是考古学家 |
[27:45] | I’m 25 years old. I live in a … | 今年25岁 住在… |
[27:47] | I ran Sutton through every database known to man. | 我在所有已知的数据库里 搜索了Sutton的资料 |
[27:50] | The usual stuff– personal info, current and p!st address. | 最常用的: 个人信息 过去和现在的住址 |
[27:53] | Nothing out of the ordinary until I found this. | 一切都很正常 直到我发现这个 |
[27:56] | It was posted almost three years ago. | 是快3年前发布的 |
[27:59] | My fianc?of two years, Liza, | 我订婚两年的未婚妻 Liza |
[28:03] | e lovef my life, | 我的一生挚爱 |
[28:05] | betrayed me in ways that cannot be forgotten, so… | 不可原谅地背叛了我 所以… |
[28:09] | Okay, I don’t have a minute, Adam. | 好了 Adam 我没这么多时间 |
[28:11] | Just get to the point here. | 直截了当说吧 |
[28:12] | I promise you, boss, it all gonna make sense, okay? | 我保证 头儿 绝不会浪费你时间 好吗? |
[28:15] | – It’s coming. – I will begin an online auction. | – 马上就到了 – 我要开始网上拍卖 |
[28:16] | Up for sale? | 卖什么呢? |
[28:19] | My entire life. | 我的全部生活 |
[28:21] | My possessions, | 我的财产 |
[28:23] | my friends, my job… | 朋友 工作… |
[28:27] | This is the real James Sutton. | 这才是真的James Sutton |
[28:30] | He’s been living on Long Island for the past three years. | 过去3年 他一直住在长岛 |
[28:33] | He works at the lighthouse museum on the South Shore. | 在南岸的灯塔博物馆工作 |
[28:37] | Well, maybe he can tell us who the hell is lying on that table down in Autopsy. | 也许他能告诉我们 楼下验尸台上躺着的究竟是谁 |
[28:47] | He handed me a check for half a million dollars. | 他给了我张50万美元的支票 |
[28:49] | His real name is Mitch Henson. He submitted the winning bid. | 他真名叫Mitch Henson 出价最高 |
[28:53] | I know it’s a lot of money, but | 我知道这是很大笔钱 |
[28:55] | how do you walk away from your entire life? | 但你是怎么放弃全部生活的? |
[28:57] | By doing just that. | 就这么着呗 |
[28:58] | By leaving with the clothes on your back and a check for $500,000. | 背上衣服和一张50万的支票离开 |
[29:02] | Have you had any contact with Henson since the auction? | 拍卖之后 你跟Henson还有联系吗? |
[29:04] | There was a strict non-communication clause attached to the sale. | 买卖条款严格规定 不准联络 |
[29:07] | What’s this all about? Is he in trouble, or…? | 到底怎么回事? 他有麻烦了 还是…? |
[29:09] | He was murdered two nights ago. | 他两晚前被人谋杀了 |
[29:12] | Murdered? | 谋杀? |
[29:15] | Did he ever discuss with you why he bought your life? | 他有没有跟你讨论过 为什么买走你的生活? |
[29:19] | I mean, could heave been running from something or someone? | 会不会是为了 躲避某些事或某个人? |
[29:23] | No. From w(at I remember, heas just a plain kind of guy. | 不会 在我印象中 他就是个平平无奇的人 |
[29:26] | Just a man looking for a fresh start. | 就是想要重头来过吧 |
[29:29] | – Okay, everybody, it’s time for the lighthouse tour. – I want to take the tour. | – 好 大家可以参观灯塔了 – 我要看灯塔! |
[29:31] | Well, | 好吧 |
[29:33] | you rememberanything else, | 要是想起别的什么 |
[29:35] | please call. | 请给我打电话 |
[29:36] | I will. | 我会的 |
[29:37] | – Good luck, detectives. – Mm-hmm. Thanks. | – 祝你们好运 警探们 – 嗯 谢了 |
[29:41] | At least we got an ID on our vic. | 至少我们确认了死者身份 |
[29:44] | Mitch Henson bought Sutton’s life over three years ago. | Mitch Henson是3年前 买下了Sutton生活 |
[29:48] | Sid puts that old gunshot wound– | Sid认为最终要了他命的旧枪伤 |
[29:50] | the one that ultimately killed him– | |
[29:51] | occurring between one and two years ago. | 发生在一到两年前 |
[29:53] | Okay. That means Henson was shot both times well after he’d already assumed Sutton’s identity. | 就是说 Henson变身为Sutton 很久之后才中了枪 |
[30:01] | What are you thinking? | 在想什么? |
[30:03] | If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. | 一次不成 就努力再三啊 |
[30:14] | Is it true? | 是真的吗? |
[30:15] | It’s all over the club. | 俱乐部里都传遍了 |
[30:17] | People are saying he was a fake, a fraud. | 大家说他是个假货 是骗子 |
[30:20] | Why don’t you have a seat, | 你先坐下 |
[30:21] | take a breath, calm down, and we’ll talk? | 深呼吸 冷静下来 我们再谈? |
[30:23] | No. I want to know who Jamereally was. | 不 我要知道James究竟是谁 |
[30:25] | Where he grew up, what college he went to. | 他在哪儿长大 什么大学毕业 |
[30:27] | Did he have any family? | 他有家人吗? |
[30:29] | Please. | 请坐 |
[30:33] | It’s an ongoing investigation. | 调查还在进行中 |
[30:36] | His name was Mitch Henson. | 他真名叫Mitch Henson |
[30:38] | But apart from that, I can’t reveal any further information. | 但除此以外 我不能透露任何其它信息 |
[30:41] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[30:42] | I slept with him. I shared secrets with him. | 我跟他上床 分享秘密 |
[30:45] | For the last three years, every time I said his name, | 可过去3年里 我每次叫出他的名字 |
[30:47] | it was a lie. | 都是句谎言 |
[30:49] | Three years? | 3年? |
[30:51] | So you were with him when was sho the first time? | 这么说 他第一次被中枪的时候 你们在一起? |
[30:53] | How did you know about that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[30:55] | The coroner found the injury during his autopsy. | 法医尸检时发现了伤口 |
[30:57] | I need to know who shot him. | 我要知道是谁开的枪 |
[30:59] | Who was he protecting by not reporting it? | 他没报案 到底是想保护谁? |
[31:01] | Why? Why is that important? | 怎么? 这有什么要紧? |
[31:03] | Because the person responsible for that shooting might be the same person who murdered him. | 因为上次开枪的人 可能也是这回杀死他的凶手 |
[31:09] | I can assure you that it wasn’t. | 我跟你保证不是 |
[31:12] | It was you, wasn’t it? | 那人是你吧? |
[31:16] | You shot him. | 是你开的枪 |
[31:18] | It was an accident. | 那次是意外 |
[31:21] | Two years ago, | 两年前 |
[31:22] | I was hired to excavate a site | 有人雇我在塞浦路斯北部 |
[31:24] | ?on a farm outside the city wf Nicosia in northern Cyprus. | 尼科西亚城外的一个农场 挖掘一件东西 |
[31:28] | When I arrived, | 等我到那儿 |
[31:29] | I realized James had beaten me to the site. | 发现James比我抢先一步 |
[31:31] | He’d been digging there for two days. | 他已经在那儿挖了两天 |
[31:33] | You son of a bitch! This was mjne! I set thisp! | 你这个混蛋! 这是我的! 是我安排好的! |
[31:36] | I did all the legwork! | 资料都是我收集的! |
[31:41] | I want everything. | 都归我 你找到的一切都要归我! |
[31:43] | Everything you found! | |
[31:44] | Just take it easy, baby. | 别激动 宝贝儿 |
[31:45] | Just put that thing ay. | 先把枪放下 |
[31:52] | But I never meant to pull the trigger. | 但我绝不是有意开的枪 |
[31:57] | Thank God he wasn’seriously hurt. | 谢天谢地 他伤得不重 |
[32:08] | What? | 又怎么? |
[32:12] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[32:16] | You’ very lucky. | 你很幸运 |
[32:18] | Because that bullet could have easily killed him. | 那颗子弹很可能 轻易就要了他的命 |
[32:25] | A lot of guys would have told her. | 换了别人 肯定就告诉她真相了 |
[32:27] | She never has to know it was her bullet that ultimately killed him. | 她永远也不必知道 正是自己那颗子弹要了他的命 |
[32:32] | What now? | 现在怎么办? |
[32:33] | The hard part. | 艰巨任务: |
[32:35] | ????? | 找出两天前开枪的那个人 |
[32:45] | Who’s better than me? | 还有谁比我更棒? |
[32:48] | That depends on who you ask. | 那要看你问谁了 |
[32:50] | This pen right here. | 这支笔 |
[32:52] | The most dangerous pen in the world and the answer to all of our questions. | 是这世上最危险的笔 而且解答了我们所有疑问 |
[32:56] | The plastic shards Sid pulled from the wound– | 我用Sid从伤口里 取出的塑料碎片 |
[32:59] | I reassembled them from the pen the killer used to make the gun. | 拼出了凶手 用来做手枪的那支笔 |
[33:04] | All the components used to assemble the gun are common household items. | 枪的所有零件 都是常见的家用器具 |
[33:10] | And the rim fire .22 caliber bullet is for sale in any gun shop. | 而点22口径的弹筒发射子弹 在所有枪店都有售 |
[33:35] | The blue mineral oil | 蓝色的矿物油 |
[33:39] | Pretty well made. | 做得很不错呢 |
[33:40] | The only defect is the plastic casing on the outside of the pen | 唯一缺陷就是 笔的塑料外壳 |
[33:43] | extended farther than the metal barrel on the inside. | 比内部的金属管伸出更长 |
[33:46] | The round exploding out of the barrel caused the extra plastic to splinter | 子弹从枪筒爆发出来 把多余的塑料炸成了碎片 |
[33:50] | and forced those pieces into the wound. | 又把碎片冲进了伤口 |
[33:52] | The barrel is a metal tube you can buy in any hardware store. | 枪筒就是一个所有五金店 都能买到的金属管 |
[33:55] | And it wasn’t designed to fire a bullet. | 可不是用来发射子弹的 |
[33:57] | That explains the allow penetration. | 所以子弹射得不深 |
[33:59] | No rifling inside the barrel. | 枪膛内没有来复线摩擦 |
[34:00] | The bullet didn’t spin out with increasing velocity. | 子弹不是以加速度旋转出膛 |
[34:03] | Instead, it wobbled out and quickly lost speed. | 相反 是摇晃着射出 很快就没了速度 |
[34:06] | Leaving no marks to identify the gun from which it was fired from. | 也没留下能 确认发射武器的痕迹 |
[34:08] | Well, there aren’t many people capable of making a weapon like this. | 能做出这么件武器的人 可没有几个 |
[34:18] | This might help narrow it down. | 这个或许有助于缩小范围 |
[34:28] | All right, see the front of the coin has Apollo on it; | 瞧 硬币的正面是阿波罗 |
[34:30] | he’s the god of light Greek mythology. | 是希腊神话中的太阳神 |
[34:33] | On the back is a chariot being drawn by elephants. | 背面是大象拉的战车 |
[34:36] | If this is authentic, it’s priceless. | 如果这是真品 就是无价之宝 |
[34:38] | What makes it so valuable? | 为什么? |
[34:39] | Well, first of all, it feels like solid gold. | 首先 这手感像纯金的 |
[34:42] | And those etchings would date it back thousands of years ago, | 而这些蚀刻 可以追溯到几千年前 |
[34:46] | during the reign of King Philip II. | 国王菲利普二世统治时期 |
[34:48] | This belongs in a museum somewhere. | 这是哪家博物馆的东西 |
[34:50] | It’s definitely the property of the Greek government. | 肯定是希腊政府的财产 |
[34:52] | All right, well, looks like our boy Sutton was involved in smuggling stolen antiquities then. | 哦 看来Sutton涉嫌 走私被盗的古董啊 |
[34:57] | Yeah. Somebody wanted that coin badly enough | 嗯 有人为了得到这硬币 |
[34:59] | to attack me in that stairwell and kill the fisherman. | 不惜在楼梯间袭击我 还杀了捕鼠人 |
[35:02] | And that person’s still out there. | 而且还在逍遥法外 |
[35:04] | The funny thing about search warrants, James, | James 搜查令有趣的地方就在于 |
[35:07] | is that you ner know what’s gonna turn up. | 你永远不知会找到什么 |
[35:09] | Now I bet that this wouldn’t be in your apartment. | 我敢打赌 这不会留在你公寓里 |
[35:13] | I bet that you were smart enough to get rid of it. | 打赌你这么聪明的人 肯定一早扔了 |
[35:17] | I lost. | 结果我输了 |
[35:20] | The pen from the lighthouse gift shop. | 灯塔礼品店卖的笔 |
[35:24] | Ironic. | 真讽刺 |
[35:26] | Using something from your new life to take the life of the man who had your old one. | 用新生活里的东西 杀了买走你旧生活的人 |
[35:30] | Bet that 500 grand seemed like a lot of dough at the time, huh? | 那50万当时看来 是很大一笔钱吧? |
[35:33] | Amazing how fast it can go. | 想不到一下子就没了 |
[35:35] | A bad real estate deal here, | 买房交易失败 |
[35:37] | a couple of overaggressive investments there. | 几笔过于冒险的投资 |
[35:40] | That job you have at the lighthouse? | 就凭你在灯塔赚那点儿钱? |
[35:42] | Might as well be charityork. | 大概跟领救济差不多吧 |
[35:44] | You’re broke. | 你破产了 |
[35:45] | Did you honestly think that by killing Henson, | 你真以为杀了Henson 就能要回以前的生活? |
[35:47] | you’d have your life back? | |
[35:49] | I didn’t want my life back. | 不是要回来 |
[35:50] | I just wanted some credit, | 我就想要点功劳 |
[35:53] | some kind of compensation, a little respect. | 某种补偿 一点尊重 |
[35:55] | He was becoming rich and famous off of my research, my hard work. | 他靠我的研究 我的辛勤工作 发了财 出了名 |
[35:59] | Henson. | 你不接我电话了 |
[36:00] | You stopped taking my calls. | |
[36:02] | You’re not supposed to be here. | 你不该来这儿 不准联络 忘了吗? |
[36:03] | No contact, remember? | |
[36:04] | That’s what the contract says. | 合同上写明的 |
[36:05] | – Get the hell away from me. – I saw the magazine articles. | – 给我滚远点儿 – 我看到杂志上的文章了 |
[36:07] | Those ruins in Peru. Brilliant discovery. | 秘鲁的遗址 伟大的发现 |
[36:09] | A career-maker. | 开创事业之笔 那该是我! |
[36:10] | That’s me! | |
[36:12] | I got you there. I sold you my reputation. | 是我把你领到那儿的 是我卖给你这些名誉 |
[36:14] | – I sold you my existence. – No! | – 卖给你我的存在 – 不! |
[36:15] | It was my hard work that got me there. | 这全凭我自己的辛勤努力 你放弃了自己的生活 |
[36:17] | You gave up on your life. | |
[36:19] | And I took it and turned it into something you couldn’t. | 我接手过来 做成了你永远做不到的事情 |
[36:22] | I don’t owe you anything. | 我什么都不欠你 你咽不下这口气 James |
[36:27] | You couldn’t let it go, James. | |
[36:29] | He had no right treating me like that! | 他无权那样对我! |
[36:31] | He had every right. | 他当然有权 |
[36:33] | But in your twisted mind | 但在你扭曲的思想里 |
[36:36] | you somehow blamed him for your own failures. | 你把一切都怪在他身上 |
[36:39] | He was the reason your life was falling apart. | 是他害你过得一塌糊涂 |
[36:42] | So you made this gun, | 于是你做了这把枪 |
[36:44] | you came back to the city, and you hung out outside the club, | 回到纽约 守在俱乐部外面 |
[36:49] | and you killed him. | 杀了他 |
[36:58] | What the hell are you doing? | 你该死地又想干嘛? 告诉过你 离我远点儿 |
[36:59] | I told you to stay away from me. | |
[37:00] | I told you what I wanted. | – 我也说过想要什么 – 你要不回自己的生活了 |
[37:01] | You can’t have your life bk | |
[37:03] | And you can’t have it either | 那你也别想要 |
[37:09] | That was my life. | 那是我的生活 |
[37:10] | That wasn’t your life. | 不是 |
[37:13] | This is. | 这才是 |
[37:16] | And for the next 25 years, that life is the property | 而今后25年 你的生活都属于 |
[37:18] | of the New York State Department of Corrections. | 纽约州劳改局 |
[37:36] | …… | 进入此处 即踏上希腊共和国领土 |
[38:01] | I really appreciate you seeing me at such a late hour. | 非常感谢您 这么晚抽空见我 |
[38:03] | How can I be of asstance? | 有何可以效劳? |
[38:04] | I’m conducting a homicide investigation | 我正在调查一起凶杀案 |
[38:07] | that may involve the uggling of artifacts belonging to your country, | 可能牵涉有人 走私贵国艺术品 |
[38:10] | specifically a rare coin of Philip II. | 具体说来 是菲利普二世时期的珍贵硬币 |
[38:14] | A rare coin indeed. | 真够珍贵的 |
[38:15] | Yes. I was hoping you might put me in contact with someone from your government | 是啊 我希望您能 帮我联系上贵国政府中某位人士 能告知我关于近期 这类物品被盗的情况 |
[38:18] | that would be able to inform me of any recent thefts of such items. | |
[38:23] | Give me a list of known smugglers. | 给我列个已知走私犯的名单 |
[38:25] | I’d also like to authenticate the coin, | 我还想鉴定一下硬币 |
[38:27] | find out exactly where it originated. | 找出其确切出处 |
[38:30] | Detective Bonasera, Sebastian Diakos. | Bonasera警探 这位是Sebastian Diakos |
[38:33] | Pleasure to meet you. | 幸会 |
[38:35] | Sebastian is an antiquities expert specializing in ancient Greek artifacts. | Sebastian是古董专家 专门研究古希腊艺术品 |
[38:39] | He will assist you with whatever you need. | 你有什么需要 他都能帮忙 |
[38:41] | I’d be happy to. | 乐意效劳 |
[38:46] | You said you had a photograph of the coin. | 你说有张硬币的照片 |
[38:49] | Yes, I do. | 对 有的 |
[39:10] | Oh. | 哦 |
[39:10] | Oh, I’m so embarrassed. | 真是不好意思 |
[39:12] | I-I must’ve picked up the wrong tablet. | 我 我肯定是拿错相册了 |
[39:15] | I don’t have the photograph I’m looking for on this one. | 这本里面 没我要找的照片 |
[39:19] | I apologize. I have wasted your time. | 非常抱歉 耽误您时间了 |
[39:22] | I, uh, promise you our next meeting will be far more productive. | 呃 向您保证 我们下次见面一定更富成效 |
[39:25] | Of course. | 当然 |