时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | *****on the seat belt sign. | 女士们 先生们 机长刚打开了 系好安全带的指示灯 |
[00:12] | Please return to your seats with your seat belts fastened until the captain turns off the light | 请回到座位 系好安全带 直到指示灯熄灭… |
[00:15] | and it is safe to move about the cabin. | 可以安全的在机舱走动为止 |
[00:20] | I don’t want to die this way. | 我可不想就这么死了 |
[00:23] | How can you be so calm? | 你怎么能那么镇定? |
[00:24] | The wings are gonna rip right off this tin can. | 机翼都快从机身上抖下去了 |
[00:29] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[00:30] | There’s no correlation between air turbulence and structural failure unless, | 这种气流不会引起飞机结构损坏 |
[00:34] | of course,we’re flying inside a thunderstorm. | 当然了 我们正在雷暴区域中 |
[00:37] | We’re just crossing a barrier between different air currents. | 我们正冲破两股不同气流阻碍 |
[00:40] | What are you,a rocket scientist? | 你是干嘛的 火箭专家吗? |
[00:44] | Crime scene investigator. | 犯罪现场调查员 |
[00:48] | Just try not to think about the turbulence. | 你尽量别去想这颠簸就好了 |
[00:50] | What do you do for a living,Mr… | 你是做什么的 先生… |
[00:52] | Riley– Ed Riley. | 我叫Riley, Ed Riley |
[00:54] | Inventor. | 我是发明家 |
[00:55] | I’m filing a patent in DC today. | 我今天是去华盛顿申请专利的 |
[01:03] | Run,swim,sleep,skydive,crash in an airplane… | 不管是跑 游泳 睡觉 跳伞 还是空难… |
[01:07] | no way this is coming off. | 这东西绝不会脱落 |
[01:08] | I call it the “The Wig Lock.” | 我称其为”假发之锁” |
[01:15] | 25% percent of all young men in their 20s suffer from it. | 25%的年轻人在二十几岁时都经历过脱发 |
[01:19] | Started losing my hair when I was 28. | 我28岁开始脱发的 |
[01:22] | Now,I know what you’re thinking: this guy’s too young to be follicly challenged. | 我知道你可能在想 这家伙那么年轻毛囊就出问题了 |
[01:26] | Premature male baldness runs in my family. | 早期男性脱发是我家族遗传 |
[01:28] | Actually,it’s on my mother’s side. | 主要是我妈妈那边的基因 |
[01:30] | All four of her brothers… | 她的四个兄弟… |
[01:32] | bald before they reached 40. | 都在40岁之前秃顶了 |
[01:35] | I didn’t catch your name. | 我还不知道你叫什么呢 |
[01:38] | Uh,Mac Taylor. | |
[01:39] | Uh…excuse me one minute. | 呃…我离开一下 |
[01:50] | I’m sorry,sir,I’ll have to ask you to return to your seat. | 不好意思 先生 请您回到座位上去 |
[01:52] | Detective Taylor,New York Crime Lab. | 我是纽约犯罪实验室的Taylor警探 |
[01:54] | Is there a problem? | 发生什么事了? |
[02:10] | Who found him? | 谁发现他的? |
[02:11] | I did. | 我 |
[02:12] | During the turbulence,I saw blood coming from under the door. | 飞机颠簸时 我看到血从门缝里流出来 |
[02:25] | Severed carotid artery. | 伤在颈动脉要害 |
[02:28] | He was stabbed. | 他被捅了 |
[02:29] | Did you find or see anything that could have caused this? | 你发现什么和此事有关的线索吗? |
[02:32] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[02:32] | What about anyone leaving or entering the bathroom before the body was discovered? | 有什么人在尸体被发现前 或之后进过洗手间? |
[02:36] | No. | 没有 |
[02:43] | Federal Air Marshal. | 联邦空中警察 |
[02:50] | His gun is gone. | 他的枪不见了 |
[02:58] | You think his killer’s gonna take over the plane? | 你觉得凶手是想劫机吗? |
[03:02] | He disarmed the only person who could stop him. | 他干掉了唯一可能阻止他的人 |
[03:44] | CSI:NY Season 05 Episode 03 | CSI:纽约篇 |
[03:53] | Keep the seat belt sign on and notify the pilots to stay locked inside the cockpit | 打开系好安全带的指示灯 通知飞行员锁好驾驶舱 |
[03:59] | and get us turned around back to JFK. | 我们飞回纽约肯尼迪机场 |
[04:01] | Do you think there’s more than one hijacker? | 你觉得劫机的人可能不止一个吗? |
[04:03] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[04:04] | If we turn around,people are gonna start asking questions. | 如果我们飞回去 乘客会问很多问题 |
[04:07] | Tell the passengers someone is sick. | 告诉乘客有人生病了 |
[04:09] | I’m gonna need a first aid kit and the passenger manifest. | 给我拿一个急救箱 还有乘客名单 |
[04:12] | The rest of you,back to work. | 你们都回去工作 |
[04:13] | Business as usual. | 像往常一样 |
[04:14] | If anyone needs to use the bathroom,have them use the one up front. | 如果有人要用洗手间 请他们用前面的 |
[04:17] | I want no one back here. | 别让任何人过来了 |
[04:18] | Remember,someone on this plane is a killer. | 记住 这架飞机上的某个人就是凶手 |
[04:48] | Ladies and gentlemen,we have an emergency. | 女士们 先生们 我们遇到了紧急情况 |
[04:50] | A passenger is ill,and we have been instructed to return to New York. | 有一位乘客需要就医 我们按指示返回纽约 |
[04:54] | Please take your seats and remain seated for the duration of our flight. | 请大家回到座位上 全程系好安全带 |
[04:57] | We apologize for this inconvenience. | 给您带来的不便 我们深表歉意 |
[05:22] | Did you hear that? A passenger’s sick. | 你听到了吗? 有乘客生病了 |
[05:23] | Yeah,right,what they really mean is an engine is about to fail. | 实际上意思是一个引擎不行了 |
[05:26] | This is about a passenger. | 这事和一个乘客有关 |
[05:28] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[05:30] | What? | 什么? |
[05:33] | I’m gonna need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[05:34] | You’ve got to stay calm. | 你得保持镇定 |
[05:36] | There’s been a murder on board. | 机上发生谋杀了 |
[05:38] | Whoever did it has a gun. | 凶手还有枪 |
[05:40] | You’re not joking,are you? | 你不是开玩笑吧? |
[05:41] | You’re gonna follow me to the back of the plane. | 你跟我到机舱后面来 |
[05:44] | I want you to stand in the galley,keep your eyes on the cabin and look for anything suspicious. | 我希望你站在厨房里 观察机舱内可疑的动静 |
[05:48] | Like what? | 比如什么? |
[05:49] | You’ll know it when you see it. | 你看到就知道了 |
[05:50] | Why me? | 为什么找我? |
[05:50] | You’re the only one I’m sure is not the killer. | 你是唯一一个我确定不是凶手的人 |
[05:52] | You were next to me the entire flight. | 你全程都坐在我旁边 |
[06:01] | Oh,boy. | 噢 天哪 |
[06:02] | That guy’s dead,all right. | 这人真是死了 |
[06:04] | Nice hair,though. | 不过头发还蛮漂亮的 |
[06:08] | You’re my eyes. | 你帮我盯着 |
[06:09] | Keep them on the cabin; you see something you don’t like,let me know. | 保证大家都在座位上 发现可疑的 就告诉我 |
[06:17] | First aid kit and passenger manifest,Detective. | 警探 急救箱和乘客名单 |
[06:47] | No wallet or ID. | 钱包和身份证都不见了 |
[06:50] | Nothing with a picture. | 没有带照片的证件 |
[06:51] | Maybe he left his wallet in his seat. | 可能他把钱包留在座位上了 |
[06:53] | What seat was he in? | 他坐哪里? |
[06:54] | I think it was… 6C. | 我记得是…6C |
[07:01] | No one listed on the manifest for that row. | 但是名单上没人坐那排 |
[07:04] | Well,air marshals aren’t always assigned seats. | 空警不一定都订座的 |
[07:06] | But it was definitely row six. | 不过肯定是第6排 |
[07:08] | I remember giving him a magazine right after we took off. | 我记得起飞之后给他拿过杂志 |
[07:20] | I’ll check his seat. | 我去看看他的座位 |
[07:22] | And while I do that,have the captain contact the Federal Air Marshal Service. | 同时 你去联系一下联邦空中法警局 |
[07:25] | Give them that badge number. | 告诉他们警号 |
[07:27] | Let’s see what they can tell us about this guy. | 要一些这个人的资料来 |
[08:27] | According to the manifest,seat 11D is supposed to be occupied by James Turner. | 根据乘客名单 James Turner应该坐在11D |
[08:34] | There was a gentleman sitting there. | 确实有人坐过那里 |
[08:36] | Beverage service hadn’t started,but he seemed very agitated,so I gave him some water. | 还没开始餐饮服务 我看到他焦躁不安 就给他拿了杯水 |
[08:41] | I don’t know where he went. | 我不知道他去了哪里 |
[08:45] | There he is. | 在那呢 |
[08:46] | Row 12. | 12排 |
[09:18] | You find anything? | 你有什么发现吗? |
[09:19] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[09:20] | No wallet,no carry-on. | 没有钱包 没有随身行李 |
[09:22] | We have a problem. | 有麻烦了 |
[09:23] | According to the Federal Air Marshal Service, | 据联邦空中法警局的资料 |
[09:26] | this badge number is registered to a guy named Roger Stockwell. | 这个警号应该是Roger Stockwell的 |
[09:29] | Late 40s,short,cropped salt-and-pepper hair, | 将近50岁 身材不高 头发斑白了 |
[09:32] | and scheduled to be on a flight to Los Angeles today. | 本来今天应该飞去洛杉矶的 |
[09:35] | Not the description of our vic. | 不怎么像这位死者 |
[09:37] | Then,who’s this guy? | 那这人是谁呢? |
[09:44] | I can send a picture of his prints back to my lab,but,uh… | 我可以把他的指纹拍照发回实验室 |
[09:48] | I’m gonna need cell phone service. | 但是我得用手机 |
[09:49] | The captain has a satellite phone in the cockpit. | 驾驶舱里机长有卫星电话 |
[09:51] | I believe it has a camera. | 上面也有摄像头的 |
[09:53] | Get it. | 去拿过来 我还需要一个唇膏和三个呕吐袋 |
[09:53] | I also need a tube of lipstick and three air sickness bags. | 去拿过来 我还需要一个唇膏和三个呕吐袋 |
[09:57] | I’ll collect the barf bags. | 我去拿呕吐袋 |
[10:30] | I got it. | 拿来了 |
[10:32] | Here’s the pilot’s satellite phone. | 这是飞行员的卫星电话 |
[10:33] | Hold that. | 拿着这个 |
[10:49] | Impressive. | 打得不错啊 |
[10:50] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[10:52] | Just warming up,Walsh. | 只是热身呢 Walsh |
[10:54] | You’re a show-off,Bonasera. | 你还挺爱现呢 Bonasera |
[10:56] | Nope. | 不是吧 |
[10:57] | What I am…is good. | 我这叫…出色 |
[11:02] | And you and the rest of your firemen buddies aren’t gonna know what hit you… | 你和你的消防员伙计们绝对想不到 在季后赛… |
[11:06] | at the playoffs ’cause NYPD is gonna take it this year. | 被谁迎头痛击了 纽约警局将会是今年的冠军 |
[11:10] | Hey,I told them a coed baseball league was a bad idea. | 我告诉过他们男女混合的 棒球联赛不是什么好主意 |
[11:22] | Bonasera. | |
[11:22] | Stella. | |
[11:24] | I thought you were supposed to be on your way to Washington to testify. | 你不是在去华盛顿作证的路上? |
[11:26] | I was,but a male DB changed my flight plans. | 没错 但飞机上死人了 我的旅行计划变更了 |
[11:29] | What? | 什么? |
[11:30] | Yeah,the vic appears to have been posing as an air marshal. | 死者伪装成一名空警 |
[11:33] | He’s got a badge that’s legit,but no ID and an empty holster. | 他戴着真警徽 但没有身份证 枪也被人拿走了 |
[11:37] | Where’s the gun? | 枪去哪里了? |
[11:38] | Wish I could answer that. | 我要知道就好了 |
[11:39] | You hearing anything about… | 你有听到其他的… |
[11:41] | any other hijackings? | 劫机事件吗? |
[11:42] | No,no,nothing. | 不 没有 |
[11:44] | Mac,if this was organized,we’d have heard something. | Mac 如果这是有组织犯罪 我们肯定已听到风声了 |
[11:46] | Unless we’re the first. | 除非这是第一起 |
[11:47] | I sent a set of the vic’s prints to the lab. | 我把死者的指纹传回实验室了 |
[11:49] | Have Lindsay find out who he is. | Lindsay正在查他的身份 |
[11:51] | And Stella,hunt down everything you can on a James Turner. | Stella 追查James Turner的背景 |
[11:54] | He a suspect? | 他是嫌疑人? |
[11:55] | I don’t know yet. | 还不清楚 |
[11:56] | But in the next half hour,I just might find out. | 不过半小时后 我可能会知道 |
[11:59] | That’s when we land. | 那时候我们就落地了 |
[12:00] | So,get everyone over to J,secure a hangar, | 把所有人都叫到肯尼迪机场来 找一个停机棚 |
[12:02] | and tell them I’m coming in with a crime scene. | 告诉他们飞机就是犯罪现场 |
[12:25] | This is a positive ID,Lindsay? | 查到他身份吗 Lindsay? |
[12:27] | Your victim’s name is Anton Greenway. | 死者名叫Anton Greenway |
[12:29] | He’s your fake air marshal. | 他就是假空警 |
[12:30] | Get this. He escaped from custody yesterday. | 他昨天刚逃脱了法庭监管 |
[12:33] | He was a three-striker headed to Sing Sing for a life stretch, | 他因为三次累犯 将去辛辛监狱 服终身监禁 |
[12:35] | and he jumped out of a second floor courtroom window. | 从法院的二楼跳窗逃跑了 |
[12:38] | Convicted of? | 他犯了什么罪? |
[12:39] | smuggling,dealing. | 走私 贩毒 |
[12:42] | He used to work at JFK as an employee for Atlantic Vista Airways, | 他之前受雇于大西洋美景航空 在肯尼迪机场工作过 |
[12:45] | so he knew his way around airplanes and airports. | 所以他对飞机和机场很熟悉 |
[12:47] | What about the owner of the badge? | 警徽的真正主人呢? |
[12:49] | You been able to locate Roger Stockwell yet? | 找到Roger Stockwell在哪儿了吗? |
[12:51] | The director for the air marshals said Stockwell was staying at an airport hotel last night, | 空警的指挥官说Stockwell 昨晚住在一家机场旅馆里 |
[12:55] | but he never checked in with the field office this morning. | 但他今早并未到地勤处报道 |
[12:57] | Danny and Flack are on their way to the real air marshal’s hotel. | Danny和Flack正赶往真空警住的旅馆 |
[13:05] | Roger Stockwell,NYPD. | Roger Stockwell 纽约警察 |
[13:08] | Mr. Stockwell,we need to talk to you,sir. | Stockwell先生 我们需要和你谈谈 |
[13:13] | Open it. | 打开 |
[13:31] | There’s our air marshal. | 那就是我们的空警 |
[13:33] | Looks like he checked out early. | 看来他结账结得有点早了 |
[13:43] | This guy’s been beat up pretty good. | 这个家伙可是被痛扁了一顿 |
[13:47] | Bruising on his face,defensive bruises on his arm. | 脸上有淤伤 手臂上有防卫伤 |
[13:51] | No sign of forced entry,but it does looks like he put up one hell of a fight. | 无强行进入痕迹 但看来他结结实实干过一架 |
[13:59] | Since when do,uh,housekeepers use duct tape? | 从几时起清洁工开始用宽胶带了? |
[14:03] | I’m guessing since they started packing Desert Eagle .50s. | 我猜从用它们包裹 点50口径的”沙漠之鹰”开始 |
[14:11] | That cannon packs quite a punch. | 这门大炮火力够猛 |
[14:14] | Yeah,only there were no reports of gunshots from hotel guests or employees. | 是啊 但旅馆住客和员工都没有 报警说听到枪响 |
[14:19] | Right. | 是的 |
[14:20] | So,how does a highly trained and armed air marshal take one between the eyes, | 训练有素又有武器的空警 怎会被人一枪正中眉心的? |
[14:23] | and nobody hears anything? | 而且还没人听到? |
[14:27] | Got something in his head wound. | 他的头部伤口上有东西 |
[14:31] | You mean,besides the large caliber bullet? | 你是说 除了那颗大口径的子弹? |
[14:37] | White fibers. | 白色纤维 |
[14:40] | Looks like there’s some more of it over there. | 看起来那边还有更多 |
[14:50] | Boom. | 哇 |
[14:51] | What have we got here? | 这里有什么发现? |
[14:55] | Can I get a witness? | 这能算一个目击证人吗? |
[14:56] | Well,hello there. | 嘿 你好 |
[15:00] | Bullet hole and powder burns in the fur. | 绒毛上有弹孔还有火药灼烧痕迹 |
[15:03] | This might be why nobody heard anything. | 这可能就是没人听到枪响的原因 |
[15:05] | An improvised silencer. | 随手抓来的消音器 |
[15:10] | There’s some more,uh,trace here,too. | 这里还有更多 |
[15:13] | Killer’s? | 凶手的? |
[15:16] | The variegated color and the coarseness suggest that it’s not human. | 这种杂色粗毛不是人类的毛发 |
[15:22] | And it doesn’t appear to be from the panda. | 似乎也不是这只熊猫的 |
[15:24] | Maybe the bear has a friend. | 也许这头熊有个伙伴 |
[15:26] | This also could be how the killer got in the room. | 这也可能是凶手进屋的方法 |
[15:31] | Delivery. | 快递 |
[15:32] | You got the wrong room. | 你送错房间了 |
[15:34] | Says,102. | 是说102的啊 |
[15:35] | Roger Stockwell? | |
[15:45] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[16:00] | Ladies and gentlemen,please remain calm. | 女士们先生们 请保持冷静 |
[16:01] | We’ll be deplaning momentarily. | 我们马上就可以下飞机了 |
[16:30] | Please remain seated and stay calm. | 请坐在位子上 保持冷静 |
[16:36] | Ladies and gentlemen,can I have your attention,please? | 女士们先生们 请注意 |
[16:40] | My name is Mac Taylor. | 我叫Mac Taylor |
[16:41] | I’m a detective with the New York Crime Lab. | 我是纽约犯罪实验室的警探 |
[16:45] | A murder was committed on this plane shortly after takeoff. | 起飞不久后 机上即发生了谋杀案 |
[16:47] | We’ll need your full cooperation with our investigation. | 我们需要你们的通力合作 |
[16:50] | When you deplane,please follow the instructions of the officers and the agents. | 在您下飞机后 请听从警官和探员的指挥 |
[16:58] | We’re going to start with you,sir. | 我们将从您开始 先生 |
[17:00] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了? 请慢慢离开您的座位 |
[17:01] | Out of your seat slowly,please. | 出什么事了? 请慢慢离开您的座位 |
[17:03] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做过 |
[17:04] | Slowly. Come on. Just follow me. | 慢慢的 只要跟着我就好了 |
[17:05] | I… I… | 我…我… |
[17:07] | Go with this officer. | 跟这位警官走 |
[17:16] | Get the rest of them off one by one,starting with the front row. | 剩下的人一个跟着一个走 从前排开始 |
[17:32] | Homeland Security and FAA believe that this murder was an isolated incident. | 国土安全局和联邦航空局相信 这次谋杀案是起孤立事件 |
[17:35] | They’re willing to let you take the lead so long as they’re kept in the loop. | 只要不撇下他们 他们很乐意让你当指挥 |
[17:37] | Good. I want each passenger searched. Collect DNA and prints. | 很好 我希望搜查下每位旅客 收集所有人的DNA和指纹 |
[17:40] | The only one I know didn’t do it was the guy in the seat next to me. | 唯一没干这件事的人 就是坐我旁边的那位 |
[17:43] | Mac,we can’t do any of that without a warrant, | Mac 没有搜查令我们不能那么做 |
[17:45] | and in order to get a warrant, we need probable cause. | 而要拿到搜查令 我们需要可信的理由 |
[17:47] | The cause is murder,and one of them is our killer. | 理由就是谋杀 他们中有一个就是凶手 |
[17:49] | I know. I argued that point. | 我知道 我争辩过这一点 |
[17:51] | Basically,all we can do is search the passengers’ carry-on luggage and ask for their cooperation. | 基本上 我们能做的就是 搜查旅客行李并要求他们合作 |
[17:55] | If they refuse… | 如果他们拒绝… |
[17:56] | We have to let them go. | 我们就得让他们走 |
[17:57] | Right,and we can’t detain them for more than 24 hours. | 对了 我们还不能拘留他们超过24小时 |
[17:59] | So unless we find evidence to hold a suspect before then,they all walk. | 除非在那之前我们找到证据 锁定一个疑犯 不然他们都能走 |
[18:04] | Now,Homeland Security’s going to question the passengers. | 现在 国土安全局的人要询问乘客了 |
[18:07] | We’re gonna check for evidence. | 我们就去找证据 |
[18:09] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[18:11] | Hawkes,there’s a body on the plane. | Hawkes 飞机上有具尸体 |
[18:13] | And the clock’s ticking. I’m on it. | 而且时间很紧 我去检查 |
[18:14] | Adam,I want you to search the waste receptacles. | Adam 我希望你搜一下垃圾箱 |
[18:16] | Food service,walkways,lavatories. | 送餐车 走道 洗手间 |
[18:18] | Any place the killer could have hidden the murder weapon and the air marshal’s gun. | 任何凶手可以藏凶器和空警枪的地方 |
[18:22] | Done. | 了解 |
[18:25] | Flack ran your suspect,James Turner. | Flack查了下疑犯 James Turner |
[18:27] | He paid cash for a one-way ticket. | 他用现金买的单程票 |
[18:29] | Didn’t check luggage,and didn’t book a hotel room in Washington,DC,and doesn’t live there. | 无托运行李 也没预定华盛顿的旅馆 也没有家在那里 |
[18:34] | So,why was he on the plane? | 那么他干嘛乘飞机呢? |
[18:36] | It’s none of your business how I travel. | 我怎么旅行根本与你无关 |
[18:37] | Actually,it is. | 事实上 和我有关 |
[18:39] | You were on a flight where a murder was committed,and there’s blood on your shirt,Mr. Turner. | 你乘坐的飞机上发生了谋杀案 而你的衬衫上有血迹 Turner先生 |
[18:44] | Doesn’t look like you shaved today. | 看来你今天也没刮胡子 |
[18:45] | I don’t know how that got there. | 我不知道那是怎么弄上去的 |
[18:49] | Wait. Am I a suspect? | 等下 我是疑犯? |
[18:50] | Would you mind stepping over that tent and removing your clothes,please? | 你是否介意移步去那边的帐篷 然后脱掉自己的衣服? |
[18:53] | Yeah. Yeah,I do mind. | 是的 是的 我介意 |
[18:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:56] | We’ll do this the hard way. | 我们就要来硬的了 |
[18:58] | We’re gonna make a lot of phone calls to a lot of people, | 我们会给很多人打很多电话 |
[19:00] | and somebody’s gonna tell me something you don’t want me to hear. | 会有人告诉我一些 你不想让我听到的事 |
[19:08] | Look,I got a family in DC. | 听着 我在华盛顿有家庭 |
[19:15] | A second family. | 第二个家 |
[19:17] | First wife doesn’t know. | 大老婆不知道 |
[19:20] | It’s,uh… | 那是 唔… |
[19:22] | It’s complicated,but I’m not a bad guy,I swear. | 那很复杂 但我不是坏人 我发誓 |
[19:25] | Wrong answer,Mr. Turner. | 回答错误 Turner先生 |
[19:27] | What you should be explaining is how that blood got on your shirt, | 你应该解释一下 血迹是怎么弄到衬衫上的 |
[19:30] | and swearing you didn’t kill the guy on that plane. | 发誓你没杀了机上的那个人 |
[19:34] | I’m going to ask you one more time. | 我再要求你一次 |
[19:35] | Remove your clothing. | 脱了你的衣服 |
[19:36] | Officer,escort him. | 警官 陪他过去 |
[19:39] | So,what do you think? | 那么 你怎么想? |
[19:40] | We’ll know soon enough. | 我们很快就能知道了 |
[19:51] | Vic bled out. | 受害者流血过多而死 |
[19:52] | A single stab wound to the neck. | 在颈部 是单独的刺入伤 |
[19:54] | Spatter indicates he was most likely standing with his back to the wall. | 血迹喷射情况说明 当时他很可能背靠墙站着 |
[19:58] | He then spun around,leaving arterial spray before he collapsed. | 然后转了个身 在倒下前动脉血喷散 |
[20:02] | I’ve got blood on the faucet. | 我在水龙头上找到了血迹 |
[20:06] | Looks like our killer came in here to clean up. | 看起来凶手进来清洗过 |
[20:08] | He could’ve left a latent blood trail on his way down the aisle. | 他回过道时可能留下一点点血迹 |
[20:11] | Might tell us where he sat. | 也许会告诉我们他坐在哪里 |
[20:12] | I’ll get the lights. | 我去拿灯 |
[20:14] | Lot of trace. | 很多痕迹 |
[20:16] | Take a hotel room,stick a couple of hundred people in there a day,forget about maid service. | 定了旅馆房间 和上百号人粘乎一天 却忘了要客房服务 |
[20:22] | We got every type of stain imaginable. | 这里能找到所有能想到的污点类型 |
[20:26] | No blood. | 却没有血迹 |
[20:29] | Blood trail goes cold in the second bathroom. | 血迹只停留在第二个洗手间 |
[20:40] | You know what they say. | 你知道他们是怎么说吗 |
[20:42] | One man’s trash is another man’s evidence pile. | 甲之垃圾 乙之物证 |
[20:44] | What did you find? | 你发现了什么? |
[20:46] | Air marshal’s Sig. | 空警的Sig枪 (瑞士SIG公司研制的枪 多为警用) |
[20:49] | Bottom of the lav trash across from the crime scene. | 从犯罪现场洗手间的垃圾堆底部收集来的 |
[20:52] | Why remove the gun from the holster and not use it? | 为什么从枪套里拿出枪但却没用? |
[20:56] | Maybe our killer didn’t get the chance. | 也许凶手没有机会 |
[20:58] | You know,he found out the airplane was turning around,he got spooked and ditched the gun. | 他发现飞机掉头开了 受了惊吓就把枪扔了 |
[21:01] | No one went into the bathroom after the body was discovered. | 发现尸体后 没人进过洗手间 |
[21:05] | The gun had to have been dumped before or right after the murder. | 枪一定是谋杀发生前 或刚发生就被丢弃的 |
[21:10] | Anything that could have been used for a murder weapon? | 有什么可以用作凶器的? |
[21:12] | Nothing yet,unless you know how to kill a man with this. | 还没有 除非你知道如何用这个来杀人 |
[21:18] | What about the waste tank? | 那污水箱呢? |
[21:19] | Weapon could have been flushed. | 凶器可能淹在水里 |
[21:22] | Uh,you…uh,you want me to process the toilets? | 唔 你…你想我处理马桶? |
[21:25] | You asked for more field work,Adam. | 你向我要求多参加外勤的 Adam |
[21:28] | Get to it. | 去吧 |
[21:33] | I hate poop. | 我恨大粪 |
[21:36] | Okay,our fugitive,Greenway,needs to get out of the city, | 逃亡者 Greenway需要离开这座城市 |
[21:39] | so he poses as an air marshal,boards a plane using Stockwell’s gun and badge. | 所以他扮作一个空警 用Stockwell的枪和警徽登机 |
[21:47] | Another passenger kills him,doesn’t take the gun,and instead tosses it in the trash. | 另一名乘客杀了他 没用枪 还把枪扔进垃圾桶了 |
[21:52] | Which doesn’t make any sense. | 那说不通啊 |
[21:53] | I mean,the only reason to kill an air marshal and take his gun is to hijack the plane. | 杀空警夺他枪的唯一理由 就是要劫机 |
[21:57] | And that didn’t happen. | 但那种事却没发生 |
[21:58] | Maybe our killer knew the air marshal wasn’t the air marshal. | 也许凶手知道空警是个冒牌货 |
[22:03] | Well,that would mean that it’s about something else. | 那就是说 是出于其它原因 |
[22:07] | Or… maybe this can help us answer that. | 或者…也许这个能回答这个问题 |
[22:10] | Oh,tell me you found the murder weapon. | 告诉我你找到了凶器 |
[22:14] | Life vest? | 救生衣? |
[22:16] | Try about 250 thou Canadian. | 想像一下大约25万加元 |
[22:18] | Five bundles. | 分成5捆 |
[22:20] | And the air marshal’s missing ID and credential. | 还有之前没找到的 空警的身份证和工作证 |
[22:26] | Blood. | 还有血迹 |
[22:28] | The blood on this pouch matches our vic,it means the killer touched it after committing murder. | 如果这袋上的血是受害人的 那就是凶手在行凶后碰过这袋子 |
[22:32] | He takes the money and ID and hides them. | 他拿了钱和证件 然后把它们藏了起来 |
[22:35] | I get the money,but why hide the ID? | 藏钱我理解 但为什么要藏证件? |
[22:37] | To throw us off and delay ID’ing the vic. | 混淆视线 拖延确认死者身份的时间 |
[22:40] | If all we had was the badge and missing gun,then we’d be thinking it was a hijacking, | 如果只有警徽和失踪的枪 我们会以为是劫机 |
[22:45] | instead of what it really might be. | 而不会猜到真相 |
[22:47] | A robbery gone bad at 30,000 feet. | 三万尺高空中一场搞砸了的抢劫 |
[22:57] | Your real air marshal,Roger Stockwell,was dead before he hit the hotel room floor. | 真正的空警 Roger Stockwell 在倒地前就停止了呼吸 |
[23:02] | Shot in the head with the .50 caliber recovered at the crime scene. | 被凶案现场找到的点50口径手枪 击中头部 |
[23:07] | Defensive bruising? | 自卫造成的瘀痕? |
[23:08] | Mr. Greenway,your airplane vic,can take credit for that. | 是Greenway 机上死者的杰作 |
[23:12] | I was able to match his fist to the subdermal bruising on Stockwell’s jaw. | 正是他的拳头造成了 Stockwell下巴上的瘀痕 |
[23:16] | So that confirms that Stockwell and Greenway got in a fight. | 这就确定了Stockwell和Greenway 曾干过一架 |
[23:20] | So,Greenway’s bruising came from the hotel and not from the struggle in the airplane laboratory with his killer. | Greenway身上的瘀伤是在饭店 而不是飞机厕所里的纠缠造成的 |
[23:25] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[23:26] | And one mystery still remains. | 还有一个疑点 |
[23:34] | Care to take a stab at our murder weapon of choice? | 猜猜正选凶器吗? |
[23:37] | Well,definitely wasn’t a fine-edged instrument. | 可以确定凶器没有锋利的边刃 |
[23:40] | The tissue looks torn and not cut. | 这些组织看上去像是被撕裂 而不是被割破的 |
[23:42] | Very good. | 不错 |
[23:44] | Well,here’s a clue. | 这里有些提示 |
[23:46] | There are two unique marks on the mandible here. | 下颚骨这里有两个特殊印迹 |
[23:49] | That’s a tough one. | 棘手的难题 |
[23:51] | What’s the murder weapon? | 凶器是什么? |
[23:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:56] | Never seen anything like this. | 从来没见过这样的 |
[23:58] | I’m leaving this one for you. | 我把这难题留给你了 |
[24:00] | So,I’m gonna need his jawbone to make a mold. | 我要拿他下颚骨 浇铸一个模型 |
[24:02] | See if I can match a possible murder weapon out of those marks. | 看是否能找出和这些印记匹配的凶器 |
[24:05] | I also found traces of condom lubricant and spermicide on his hand. | 我还在他手上发现了保险套润滑剂 还有杀精剂的痕迹 |
[24:09] | Your vic may have joined the Mile-High Club before ending up in my not-so-exclusive one. | 在进我的”非高级俱乐部”前 死者加入了”高空爽”俱乐部 指在几千英尺高的飞机上做爱的行为 |
[24:15] | Of course he could have had sex just prior to boarding. | 当然 他也可能是在上飞机前做的 |
[24:19] | But that’s not very exciting. | 但这样就不够刺激了 |
[24:21] | Any DNA,Sid? | DNA呢 Sid? |
[24:22] | No,and without that condom,I can’t tell you much more than that. | 没 没有那个保险套 我无法告诉你更多的信息 |
[24:26] | Well,except for what’s on his left hand there. | 除了他左手上的那个 |
[24:30] | What’s this? Writing? | 是什么? 字迹? |
[24:31] | Yes,uh,I found it when I washed the body. | 呃 我在洗尸体时发现的 |
[24:37] | I-K-E-L-I-M-M. | |
[24:40] | All right,I’ll run it through a language database. | 好吧 我去语言文字数据库查一下 |
[24:42] | See if I get any hits. | 看看能否找到它的意思 |
[24:43] | Must be some kind of indelible ink. | 一定是用某种消不去的墨水写的 |
[24:46] | Whatever it is,he didn’t want to forget it. | 不论是什么 他一定不想忘了它 |
[25:17] | Airline’s sending in the suits. | 航空公司正送机组成员的衣服来 |
[25:18] | They won’t let any of the crew members give us a reference sample until they each talk to a lawyer. | 没和律师谈之前 他们不让我们 提取任何机组人员的样本 |
[25:23] | Already eliminated Ed. | 已经排除了Ed |
[25:25] | I can eliminate the captain and the copilot. | 我可以排除机长和副驾驶员 |
[25:29] | They never left the cockpit before the murder. | 谋杀发生前他们没离开过驾驶舱 |
[25:31] | Homeland Security’s talking to all the women passengers again. | 国土安全局正再次和所有女乘客谈话 |
[25:34] | But let me ask you this. | 但我有个问题 |
[25:35] | If one of them had sex with our vic,why kill him afterwards? | 如果有人和受害者做爱了 为什么完事后要杀了他? |
[25:38] | Southern black widow spider is known for eating the male after mating. | 众所周知 南方�\寡妇蜘蛛 在交配后会杀了雄蜘蛛 |
[25:41] | Well,at least they go out with a smile on their face. | 起码 它们面带微笑地死去 |
[25:44] | The only problem with the Mile-High Club theory is that | “高空爽”俱乐部推测的唯一不足是 |
[25:46] | the vic could have had sex before he got on the plane. | 受害者可能在登机前做的爱 |
[25:48] | There’s no evidence that proves it happened in the lavatory. | 没有证据证明那发生在飞机厕所里 |
[25:51] | My money’s on Turner. | 我打赌是Turner干的 |
[25:53] | Don’t trust a guy who’s got two families. | 别信重婚的家伙 |
[25:56] | Don’t make that bet. | 别下这个注 |
[25:58] | DNA results. | DNA测试结果 |
[26:00] | Blood on his shirt didn’t match the vic. | 他衬衫上的血迹不是受害者的 |
[26:01] | Turned out to be his own. | 是他自己的 |
[26:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:05] | So who else do we like for this? | 那还有谁值得怀疑呢? |
[26:08] | Without evidence? | 没有证据的话? |
[26:10] | All of them. | 所有人 |
[26:16] | Prints on the duct tape from the air marshal’s hotel room | 空警房间里宽胶布上的指纹 |
[26:19] | were a match to our shooter-slash-fake air marshal– Anton Greenway. | 属于枪手/假空警Anton Greenway |
[26:24] | Now,I think his plan was to just tie up Stockwell and steal his credentials. | 目前 我认为他最初计划是 绑起空警 偷他的证件 |
[26:29] | But he brought a gun. | 但他带了把枪 |
[26:30] | Show of force. | 拿来吓唬人的 |
[26:31] | I mean,look at the evidence: there’s the tape; the fact that there was a struggle; | 看看这些证据 胶布 扭打的迹象 |
[26:35] | position of the body away from the door. | 尸体的位置远离门边 |
[26:37] | So Stockwell fought back. | 因为Stockwell反抗了 |
[26:38] | Greenway felt had no choice but to use the gun. | Greenway觉得没了选择 只得开枪 |
[26:41] | Right. | 对的 |
[26:42] | How about you? | 你查得怎样? |
[26:43] | I have run these letters through every language database. | 我查遍了每一种语言文字数据库 |
[26:47] | It’s not a word. | 这些字母在一起不是一个词 |
[26:48] | It’s not a phone number. | 不是电话号码 |
[26:50] | See,if I zoom in,you can see that the “I”s– they’re not actually “I”s. | 看 如果我放大的话 你可以看出 “I”实际上不是字母”I” |
[26:54] | They’re each the number 1. | 它们都是数字”1″ |
[26:56] | It’s a code. | 是个代码 |
[26:59] | You know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[27:02] | Maybe they’re GPS coordinates. | 或许它们是全球定位系统的座标 |
[27:03] | Exactly. Seven digits. | 没错 刚好7位字符 |
[27:06] | Degrees and decimal minutes. | 度数和十进制马表 |
[27:11] | Okay,here we go. | 好嘞 来了 |
[27:21] | St. Andrews Air Field. Montreal. | 蒙特利尔的圣安德鲁斯机场 |
[27:23] | Looks abandoned. | 好像废弃了的 |
[27:24] | Fake ID. Gun. Canadian money. | 假证件 枪 加元 |
[27:27] | Our vic wasn’t smuggling. | 受害者不是想走私 |
[27:29] | He was gonna hijack that plane and escape to Canada. | 他是想劫机后逃往加拿大 |
[27:32] | But if he wanted to get to Canada,why not just take a direct flight? | 但如果他想去加拿大 为什么不乘直飞航班呢? |
[27:34] | Well,being a US air marshal doesn’t mean you’re excluded from having to pass through Canadian customs. | 因为 即便是美国空警 也得接受加拿大海关检查 |
[27:39] | He had no choice but to hijack a plane. | 他除了劫机没有别的选择 |
[27:42] | But somebody killed him before he could do it. | 但有人在他这么干前杀了他 |
[27:45] | Who kills a hijacker and then returns back to their seat to watch the in-flight movie? | 是谁杀了劫机犯 又回到座位上 安心看机上播放的电影呢? |
[28:01] | This was the suit jacket our victim Anton Greenway was wearing on the airplane. | 这就是Anton Greenway在机上穿的外套 |
[28:05] | Yeah. And it looks like a regular jacket just off the rack,right? | 就像普通的成衣一样 是吧? |
[28:07] | Right. | 对 |
[28:08] | Wrong. | 错了 |
[28:09] | Custom job. | 是度身定制的 |
[28:09] | Take a look. | 看看 |
[28:11] | Found these in Layout. | 在衣服里找到这些 |
[28:13] | Hidden pockets hand-stitched into the liner. | 隐藏的口袋 手工缝制在衬垫里 |
[28:16] | Greenway was a drug smuggler. | Greenway曾是个毒品走私犯 |
[28:18] | Yeah,but I think this time he was carrying something else. | 是的 但这次 我想他走私了别的 |
[28:21] | The 250K fits perfectly into the pockets. | 25万 装进这些口袋 刚好 |
[28:25] | That’s got to be how he got the cash on the plane. | 这就是他如何把现金带上飞机的 |
[28:27] | And the stolen air marshal badge was his guaranteed ticket through security without it being discovered. | 偷来的空警警徽就是他过安检时 不被发现的法宝 |
[28:32] | But the killer moved the cash after the murder. | 但凶手行凶后拿走了钱 |
[28:34] | So either he knew Greenway had the money on him or he found it by accident. | 所以 要么他知道Greenway身上有钱 要么就是无意中发现的 |
[28:38] | Yeah,and he knew he couldn’t take it off the plane when it landed | 对 他知道飞机降落后 他不能把钱带下飞机 |
[28:41] | because we might find it on him and connect him to the murder. | 我们或许会发觉他身上有钱 把他和谋杀案联系起来 |
[28:43] | Well,it works. Only who are we talking about here? | 说得通 只是 是谁干的呢? |
[28:45] | I’ve got 40 suspects left and only theories. | 我还有40个嫌疑人要排除 却只有这些推测 |
[28:48] | Well,I did discover traces of cocaine and nonhuman hair on the jacket. | 我还在外套上发现了可卡因 还有不属于人类的毛发 |
[28:52] | Now,the hair’s a match to the one Danny found in the hotel room. | 这毛和Danny在饭店房间发现的吻合 |
[28:56] | Can’t tell you where it came from, but I can tell you that it’s leopard. | 我无法告诉你 它是哪里来的 但可以告诉你 这是根美洲豹的毛 |
[28:59] | Leopard? Greenway was in controlled custody up until yesterday. | 美洲豹? Greenway昨天前都在被拘押中 |
[29:03] | I doubt he made a stop at the zoo between his escape and committing murder. | 我不信他在逃跑和杀人间 还顺道去了趟动物园 |
[29:06] | I think Greenway had a partner. | 我认为Greenway有个同伙 |
[29:08] | This was a two-man show? | 这是场双簧? |
[29:09] | It’s looking that way. | 看上去像是 |
[29:10] | I just finished processing the Desert Eagle that was used to kill the air marshal at the hotel. | 我刚检查完在旅馆用来杀空警的 “沙漠之鹰”手枪 |
[29:14] | Serial number is long gone. | 序列号一早没了 |
[29:15] | Acid-washed. | 用酸洗掉的 |
[29:16] | Rest of the gun wiped clean. | 枪的其他部分也擦干净了 |
[29:17] | Almost. | 百密一疏 |
[29:18] | Shooter forgot to wipe down the magazine. | 枪手忘了擦弹夹 |
[29:25] | Ran the palm print through AFIS and I got a hit. | 在AFIS数据库找到了这枚掌纹的所有者 |
[29:27] | His name is Terrence Davis. | 他叫Terrence Davis |
[29:29] | Manages a club downtown. Okay? | 在市中心开了家俱乐部 |
[29:30] | But before he went legit,he made a name for himself in the import-export business | 但在做正经生意前 他在禁药进出口业小有名气 |
[29:35] | until the DEA forced him to retire. Okay? | 直到缉毒署迫使他关张 |
[29:38] | He did five years in Rikers. | 他在Rikers监狱待了5年 |
[29:39] | Prior to the arrest,he worked baggage at Atlantic Vista Airways. | 被捕前 他在大西洋美景航空公司 负责搬运装卸行李 |
[29:45] | Same job Greenway had. | Greenway也做过这个活 |
[29:46] | Yeah,and they worked there at the same time. | 而且两人是同时同地工作 |
[29:49] | Terrence Davis– his name’s not on the flight manifest. | 他的名字不在旅客名单上 |
[29:51] | If they’re partners,how come they weren’t on the same plane? | 如果他们是同伙 为什么他们不在同一架飞机上? |
[29:54] | I think we should ask him. | 我想 我们应该去问问他 |
[30:18] | Either allergic to half-naked women or there’s a cat in here. | 要么我是对半裸女郎过敏 要么这里有只� |
[30:22] | There’s a cat in here. | 这儿是有只猫 |
[30:38] | There’s our boy Terrence Davis. | 那是我们要找的Terrence Davis |
[30:44] | Big housecat. | 养了好大只猫 |
[30:46] | You could say she put this club on the map. | 就是这只大猫让我的酒吧火了 |
[30:49] | Not really into cats myself. | 我对猫不大感冒 |
[30:50] | Let me guess: you’re more K-9? | 我猜猜 你们是警察? |
[30:56] | Smarter than you look. | 你倒没看上去那么笨 |
[30:58] | What can I do for you,McGruff? | 有何贵干 McGruff(警犬名)? |
[30:59] | ‘Cause I’m seriously not in the mood. | 因为我没什么心情 |
[31:01] | Maybe the mood’s better in your office. | 也许到你办公室心情会好点 |
[31:05] | I’m not asking. | 我可没在征询你意见 |
[31:08] | Okay,guys,what’s this about? | 好吧 伙计 怎么回事? |
[31:10] | What’s this about? It’s about your partner. | 怎么回事? 是关于你搭档的事 |
[31:12] | Anton Greenway. | |
[31:13] | We know that you two moved into and blow out of baggage claim at JFK | 当你为大西洋美景航空工作时 |
[31:16] | while you worked for Atlantic Vista Airways. | 你俩曾在肯尼迪机场行李领取处干过 |
[31:18] | Long time ago,man. | 陈年旧事了 老兄 |
[31:19] | Aren’t you up on current events? | 你们干嘛不提点新鲜的? |
[31:21] | You know what? You’re right. | 说得没错 |
[31:23] | We’re a little behind. | 我们有点落伍了 |
[31:24] | That’s why we came to talk to you. | 所以我们来找你谈谈 |
[31:26] | Why don’t you tell us who killed Anton Greenway. | 干嘛不告诉我们是谁杀的 |
[31:28] | Anton’s dead? | Anton死了? 别装得好像刚知道似的 |
[31:29] | Don’t play like this is new news. | Anton死了? 别装得好像刚知道似的 |
[31:30] | I don’t have game like that no more,man. | 我早就不玩这一招了 伙计 |
[31:33] | That dope fiend is dead,it’s nothing to do with me. | 那个瘾君子死了 跟我可没关系 |
[31:35] | Besides,he was crazier than a blind gunfighter. | 而且 他比瞎子开枪还疯狂 |
[31:38] | Not surprise he met his demise. | 难怪他会去见阎王 |
[31:39] | Maybe you’re not so surprised because you had something to do with it. | 也许你之所以不觉得惊讶 是因为你与此事有关 |
[31:42] | Anton was killed on a plane that he boarded using stolen air marshal credentials. | Anton偷了空警的证件登机 然后在机上被杀 |
[31:47] | An air marshal who was murdered with a Desert Eagle that had your prints all over it. | 空警被人用”沙漠之鹰”杀了 上面都是你的指纹 |
[31:51] | You see where I’m going with this,T? | 明白我什么意思了吧 T? |
[31:54] | When was the last time you saw your buddy Anton? | 你最后一次见到你哥们Anton 是什么时候? |
[31:56] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[31:57] | First time I seen him in years. | 几年来头回见到他 |
[31:59] | Tell us about the reunion. | 跟我们讲讲你们的大团聚 |
[32:00] | Look,man,the game through ’cause I was holding some lettuce for him till he got out the joint. That’s it. | 听着 他找我是为了我给他点钱 好去买点大麻吸 就这样 |
[32:04] | What about the jacket he was wearing? | 他穿的外套呢? |
[32:06] | The one with the all the pockets sewn into it for smuggling dope. | 内衬缝上能偷运毒品口袋的那件 |
[32:09] | Retired years ago. | 金盆洗手好多年了 |
[32:10] | Anton came by. He wanted it. | Anton来过 想要那件外套 |
[32:12] | I said cool,as long as I don’t know nothing to do with nothing. | 我说行 只要我不知情就成 |
[32:15] | You know what I mean? | 知道我意思吧? |
[32:16] | Let’s get back to the .50 then with your prints on it. | 回到有你指纹的点50口径枪上 |
[32:18] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[32:19] | Listen to me,T. | 听我说 |
[32:21] | I got a solid murder charge that I can hang around your neck. | 我可以控告你谋杀 证据确凿 |
[32:24] | Wrong guy. | 找错人了 |
[32:24] | I didn’t pull no trigger. | 人不是我杀的 |
[32:26] | Your prints are the only ones on the weapon. | 凶器上只有你的指纹 |
[32:27] | I don’t care what you got. | 我不在乎你们有什么 |
[32:29] | I didn’t kill no one. | 我没杀人 |
[32:30] | Truth. | 真的 |
[32:31] | Not bad. | 说得不错 |
[32:32] | But I’d pull out some tears for the jury because that performance won’t keep you out of jail. | 但你的表现不会在陪审团前加分 因为它不会让你免于牢狱之灾 |
[32:36] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[32:37] | I’m taking you out the front door. | 我会带你走出前门 |
[32:39] | All right,cool,man. | 好了 伙计 |
[32:40] | Look,you want to arrest me for gun possession,cool. | 你们想因非法持枪罪逮捕我 没问题 |
[32:42] | But you know what? | 但知道吗 |
[32:43] | Matter of fact,I’ll give you the gun. | 事实是 我要把枪交给你们 |
[32:44] | Let me see those hands Now! Hands! | 把手举起来 举起来! |
[32:46] | Do it,now! | 马上举起来! |
[32:48] | Scum. | 人渣 |
[32:50] | I’d tried to help this fool and this is what he does. | 我想帮那个蠢货 他却这样对我 |
[32:52] | No good deed goes unpunished. | 不会枉惩好人的 |
[32:53] | You’re also going to take a hit for a parole violation for owning that gun. | 你还是会因违反假释条例 非法持有那把枪而受罚 |
[32:57] | Assume the position. | 设想一下你的处境 |
[33:24] | Terrence Davis is sticking to his story. | Terrence Davis仍坚持他的说法 |
[33:27] | We’re still holding him on a gun charge, | 我们只能因非法持枪罪扣着他 |
[33:28] | but he’s got a solid alibi for the time that Roger Stockwell,the air marshal,was killed. | 但Roger Stockwell 那个空警被杀时 他有完美的不在场证明 |
[33:33] | What have you got? | 你有什么发现? |
[33:34] | Well,this is everything from the airplane that could’ve conceivably been used as a murder weapon. | 这些是飞机上有可能被用作 谋杀凶器的所有东西 |
[33:38] | I ran it all for blood and DNA. | 我都拿来做了血液检测 查DNA |
[33:40] | No hits. | 没找到吻合的 |
[33:42] | Doesn’t surprise me. | 不奇怪 |
[33:43] | We know that our killer washed up. | 我们知道凶手洗手了 |
[33:44] | He probably cleaned the weapon too. | 他大概把凶器也洗了 |
[33:45] | Right. So the only way for us to ID the weapon is to figure out | 没错 所以唯一能确定凶器的方法 就是找出… |
[33:48] | what made these distinctive marks in the vic’s jaw. | 是什么物体造成了死者下颌骨上的 特殊印记 |
[33:51] | Okay. So we’re looking for a two-pronged weapon. | 好吧 我们要找一个两叉的武器 |
[33:54] | Let’s see what kind of damage these guys can do. | 看看这些东西能造成怎样的损伤 |
[33:56] | How do people get on board with this stuff? | 他们带着这些怎么登上飞机? |
[33:58] | I had my toothpaste confiscated. | 我的牙膏都给没收了 |
[34:10] | It’s not our weapon. | 不是我们要找的凶器 |
[34:13] | All right. We need to find something that would penetrate deeper. | 我们要找个能刺得更深的东西 |
[34:30] | We’re running out of possibilities. | 所有的都试过了 |
[34:32] | Oh,good. I was looking for you guys. | 正好 我正找你们呢 |
[34:34] | Oh,my God,Adam. | 老天哪 Adam |
[34:36] | What is that smell? | 什么味儿? |
[34:36] | Oh,it’s garbage and a little,uh…eau de toilet. | 是…垃圾加上一点…厕所味儿 |
[34:41] | Literally. | 我说真的 |
[34:42] | I hope it was worth it. | 希望值得你这么拼命 |
[34:43] | Big time. | 好消息 |
[34:44] | I think I got something. | 我想我找到了什么 |
[34:46] | The condom that I found,in the lavatory waste… | 我在洗手间垃圾里找到了 这个避孕套… |
[34:49] | You got DNA. | 你找到了DNA |
[34:50] | No way. The vic’s love glove was found floating in a toxic waste dump. | 没有 死者的套套浮在有毒废物 垃圾处理箱里 |
[34:54] | But the wrapper survived the stew,and so did the the lipstick on the wrapper. | 但包装没被烧坏 包装上的口红印也好好的 |
[34:57] | It took a little time,but I was able to narrow it down the shade and the manufacturer. | 花了点时间 但我会找出颜色型号 以及生产厂家的 |
[35:01] | Fantastic. Great work,Adam. | 太棒了 做得好 Adam |
[35:03] | Yeah,uh,I…I should shower. | 呃…我得去冲个澡 |
[35:06] | Yeah,yeah. You do that. | 没错 是该洗个澡了 |
[35:12] | Well,I think what we have here is a failure to communicate,Terrence. | Terrence 我们现在没法交流 |
[35:16] | I’m talking,but you ain’t listening. | 我在说 可你没在听 |
[35:21] | I’m just not feeling,Flack. | 我只是没感觉 Flack |
[35:24] | Well,maybe you’ll feel this. | 也许你对这个有感觉 |
[35:26] | Remember that defaced firearm with your prints all over the magazine, | 记得那把上面满是你指纹的枪吗? |
[35:29] | the one Anton swiped from the club? | Anton从你酒吧拿走的那把 |
[35:31] | It was used to kill a federal agent. | 那把枪被用来杀了一名联邦探员 |
[35:34] | Now if I let this go federal,you’re gonna do at least ten years up there. | 我要是把消息通知联邦法警局 你就至少蹲十年牢 |
[35:37] | However,if I keep it local,you probably won’t do any real jail time. | 但是 如果我不报上去 你大概就用不着受牢狱之灾 |
[35:43] | Local… | 不上报… |
[35:44] | that means strings attached,right? | 意味着有附加条件 对吧? |
[35:46] | You manage the hottest club in the city. | 你开着城里最热门的夜店 |
[35:49] | You say you’re out of the life,but I’m sure you keep your ear to the rail. | 你说你金盆洗手了 但我相信你对道上的事还是了若指掌 |
[35:53] | I hear things. | 我听到些消息 |
[35:55] | I want to hear what you hear. | 我希望听到你了解的消息 |
[35:58] | How does it work? | 怎么让我脱罪? |
[36:00] | You’ll be charged with a felony,take a plea… | 你会被判重罪 和检察官达成辩诉交易… |
[36:05] | and work off your time as a confidential informant. | 然后转为秘密线人将功赎罪 |
[36:10] | Now,this is a very limited-time offer,Terrence. | Terrence 过了这村可没那店了 |
[36:12] | Limited,in like right now. | 说的就是现在 |
[36:15] | I got a DA waiting to hear from me. | 地方检察官正等我消息呢 |
[36:16] | I need a decision. | 要你一句话 |
[36:23] | The minute I met you,I knew we’d be friends. | 自打见你第一面起 就知道我们会成为朋友 |
[36:27] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[36:47] | Clock ran out. | 没时间了 |
[36:51] | I need more time. | 我还需要点时间 |
[36:52] | I got nothing to hold them on. | 我没法再扣着他们了 |
[36:53] | It’s out of our hands. | 我们没办法了 |
[36:54] | One of these people committed murder yesterday and we’re letting them go. | 其中一人昨天杀了人 现在我们把他们放了 |
[36:57] | Homeland Security doesn’t like it anymore than we do,but none of us have a choice here. | 国安局也不想放人 不过我们都没得选 |
[37:01] | I want my clothes back. | 把衣服还我 |
[37:03] | They’ll be released from the crime lab when the investigation’s over. | 调查结束后 犯罪实验室会返还的 |
[37:06] | You’re going to hear from my attorney. | 等着我律师联系你吧 |
[37:07] | Get on the bus. | 上车去 |
[37:24] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿? |
[37:27] | I’m not in the business of letting killers go. | 我不会就这么让凶手跑了的 |
[37:39] | Detective Taylor. | Taylor警探 |
[37:40] | I’ve got Detective Bonasera on the line for you. | Bonasera警探在线上等你 |
[37:48] | What have you got,Stella? | 有什么发现 Stella? |
[37:49] | A lipstick stain. We might be able to match it to one of our female suspects. | 一枚唇印 可能跟其中一名女性嫌犯相吻合 |
[37:52] | Now,I ran it by the lipstick that you took off of Nina the flight attendant. | 我把空姐Nina的口红比较后发现 |
[37:55] | No match. | 不相符 |
[37:56] | Everyone else is in play,and warrants are on their way. | 他们都有嫌疑 搜查令马上就下来 |
[37:58] | They’re gone. | 他们都被放了 |
[38:01] | They’re all gone. | 人都走了 |
[38:02] | We had to cut them loose. | 我们只能把他们放了 |
[38:14] | Good,thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[38:16] | The bus just dropped everybody off. | 大巴上的人都下光了 |
[38:17] | Now I got guys out there ready to round up all the female passengers and crew members and bring them back, | 我现在派人去把女乘客和机组成员 给找回来 |
[38:21] | but it’s going to taka couple hours. | 不过要花几小时 |
[38:23] | She could be long gone by then. | 到时她肯定早就跑了 |
[38:32] | What do you got,Doc? | 有什么发现 医生? |
[38:34] | Good news. I put the XRF to Greenway’s jawbone, | 好消息 我用X荧光射线检测了 Greenway的下颌骨 |
[38:36] | and I found traces of brass and nickel plating in the marks made by our murder weapon. | 在印记里发现了些镀铜和镍的痕迹 是从凶器上带过去的 |
[38:41] | I did a little research,and found that nickel plating is commonly used in trophies,badges,jewelry. | 我查了下 发现镀镍工艺常被用在 奖杯 徽章和首饰里 |
[38:46] | But there was nothing confiscated from the plane that matches our murder weapon. | 但从机上没收的那些东西里 没有与之吻合的 |
[38:55] | What are you thinking,Mac? | 你在想什么 Mac? |
[39:09] | And wings. | 还有翼型章 |
[39:13] | Flight attendant’s wings. | 空乘的翼型章 |
[39:14] | They are made from metal,and the edges would be more than sharp enough… | 是金属做的 边缘也够锋利… |
[39:18] | to puncture the skin. | 可以刺透皮肤 |
[39:20] | Hawkes,send me a picture of that jawbone. | Hawkes 给我发一张下颌骨的照片 |
[39:22] | It’s on its way. | 马上 |
[39:40] | The points of the wing are a match to the marks in the vic’s jaw. | 徽章的尖端与死者下颌的印记吻合 |
[39:43] | Looks like you found the murder weapon. | 看来找到凶器了 |
[39:48] | And our murderer. | 还有凶手 |
[39:56] | Look at the flight attendants. | 看看这些空乘 |
[39:58] | We took their photos as they came off the plane,and Susan… | 他们下飞机时 我们拍了照 而Susan… |
[40:03] | is the only one not wearing her wings. | 是唯一没有佩戴翼型章的 |
[40:05] | Oops. | 太好了 |
[40:06] | I just got off the phone with the airline,Mac. | 我刚跟航空公司通过电话 Mac |
[40:09] | The airline rep said she used her privileges to hop a flight to Paris, | 对方说她刚用自己的特权 搭上了去巴黎的班机 |
[40:12] | that leaves out of Gate 50 in three minutes. | 三分钟内从50号门起飞 |
[40:13] | She’s running. | 她要跑了 |
[40:19] | Last call for Atlantic Vista Airways Flight 1256 departing for Paris. | 最后一遍广播 飞往巴黎的大西洋 美景航空公司的1256航班即将起飞 |
[40:23] | All passengers should be on board at this time. | 所有乘客应当立刻登机 |
[40:25] | You can’t go down there. | 你们不能下去 这违反联邦航空局规定… |
[40:26] | It’s against FAA… | 你们不能下去 这违反联邦航空局规定… |
[40:52] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[40:59] | My lab found Anton Greenway’s blood in the crevices. | 我实验室的人在缝里找到了 Anton Greenway的血 |
[41:03] | He was going to hijack the plane. | 他想劫机 |
[41:04] | I should be commended for protecting the passengers. | 我应当保护乘客 |
[41:08] | Only you didn’t come forward to take credit. | 只是你没来领功 |
[41:10] | I was scared. There could’ve been another hijacker on the plane. | 我吓坏了 机上可能还有一名劫机犯 |
[41:12] | There wasn’t,and you knew that. | 没有别人了 你知道的 |
[41:14] | because you knew Anton. | 因为你认识Anton |
[41:16] | You both worked at Atlantic Vista Airways at the same time,while he was smuggling drugs. | 他走私毒品那阵 你们都在大西洋美景航空工作 |
[41:23] | If he worked at that airline,it was a coincidence. | 如果他也在那家航空公司工作 那只是巧合 |
[41:29] | Yesterday,you converted a quarter-million US dollars into Canadian money. | 昨天你把25万美元兑换成加拿大元 |
[41:36] | The exact amount Anton smuggled on board inside the jacket he was wearing. | 跟Anton藏在身上外套里 偷运上机的数目一样 |
[41:44] | I have a warrant on the way. | 搜查令马上就到 |
[41:46] | I’m going to match your lipstick to the condom wrapper we found. | 我会把你的口红跟找到的 避孕套上的唇印进行比对 |
[41:51] | We can continue to dance here,Susan,but the song’s over. | 我们可以继续在这兜圈子 Susan 但前方已经没路了 |
[41:58] | I loved him,you know? | 我爱他 你知道吗? |
[42:00] | And you were helping him escape… | 你在帮他逃跑… |
[42:04] | only something went wrong. | 只是出了岔子 |
[42:06] | One minute you’re his lover… | 前一秒 是他情人… |
[42:09] | the next,his killer. | 后一秒 杀了他 |
[42:10] | What did he do? | 他做了什么? |
[42:12] | He murdered that air marshal. | 他杀了那个空警 |
[42:15] | He was only supposed to tie him up and rob him. | 他本来只该把他绑起来 抢了警徽 证件就好 |
[42:17] | That’s what we agreed to. | 我们是那么说好的 |
[42:19] | What other plans did he change? | 他还改变了其他什么计划? |
[42:20] | Everything. | 一切都变了 |
[42:22] | He put a gun up to my neck and told me he didn’t want to go to DC. | 他拿枪抵着我的脖子 说他不想去华盛顿 |
[42:25] | He wanted the plane to fly to Canada. | 他想让飞机飞到加拿大 |
[42:29] | I agreed to help him get out of New York. | 我同意帮他逃出纽约 |
[42:33] | I didn’t agree to take over an airplane filled with innocent people. | 我不同意劫持一架满载无辜者的飞机 |
[42:37] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[42:38] | I’ve got to get out of the country. | 我要逃出美国 |
[42:39] | No. I told you we can take another plane when we land. | 不 我告诉过你我们可以在着陆后 再搭别的飞机 |
[42:41] | Forget it! | 别说了! |
[42:42] | Just get me to the cockpit and I’ll do the rest. | 带我去驾驶室 其他的我来做 |
[42:44] | Are you crazy? Forget it. | 你疯了吗? 别说了 |
[42:45] | This isn’t what we talked about. | 我们不是这样说的 |
[42:46] | Susan,I can’t get into the cockpit without your help. | Susan 没有你 我去不了驾驶室 |
[42:49] | Do it or you die. | 照做 不然就去死 |
[42:54] | At that point,you had two choices: come forward,having prevented a hijacking, | 那时 你只有两条路可走: 站出来 阻止劫机 |
[43:00] | or go for the cash. | 或者 去拿钱 |
[43:03] | You made the wrong choice,Susan… | 你选错了 Susan… |
[43:08] | and now you’re grounded. | 现在你作茧自缚了 |