时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on CSI:NY | CSI 纽约篇 前情回顾 |
[00:02] | ******** | 情况是这样的 |
[00:04] | Employees were just showing up for work when our perp enters the bank cowboy style. | 员工们刚来上班 罪犯就象个牛仔一样冲进银行 |
[00:09] | You expect me to believe you didn’t kill him? | 你想让我证明他不是你杀的? |
[00:11] | I didn’t; this man was dead before I got here. | 我确实没有杀他 我到这里之前他就已经死了 |
[00:12] | The bank was already robbed once today. | 银行今天早前已被抢劫过一次 |
[00:14] | And the vic could be a casualty from that heist. | 死者可能死于那次抢劫 |
[00:17] | Makes your suspect one of the unluckiest mooks on the planet. | 让你的疑犯成了史上最不走运的人 |
[00:19] | You, you can’t walk me out there. | 你不能把我从这儿押出去 |
[00:21] | They’ll kill my family. | 他们会杀了我家人的 |
[00:23] | They tied my wife and daughter up and said that | 他们挟持了我的妻子和女儿 |
[00:26] | if I don’t do what they told me, they’d kill them. | 说如果我不按他们说的做 他们就杀了母女俩 |
[00:28] | Who’s they? | 他们是谁 |
[00:29] | It came back to a Derrick James. | 他叫Derrick James |
[00:33] | Black male, 35 years old. | 黑人男性 35岁 |
[00:34] | He spent three years in Iraq doing private security. | 他在伊拉克做了三年的私人保安 |
[00:37] | Help me, please. | 帮帮我 求你了 |
[00:38] | – They’re coming out. – Hold your fire! | – 他们出来了 – 别开枪! |
[00:44] | The story about your family– it was all a lie, wasn’t it? | 你家人的故事 都是说谎 对吗? |
[00:50] | Aviation Three to Central. | 三号直升机呼叫指挥中心 |
[00:51] | Show me on a continued 60 search-and-rescue for Detective Mac Taylor. | 请为我提供搜救警探Mac Taylor的持续信息 |
[00:55] | Central to Aviation Three. 10-4. | 指挥中心呼叫三号直升机 收到 |
[00:56] | Let’s make another pass over Williamsburg. | 我们去Williamsburg地区看看 |
[01:02] | Bonasera. | |
[01:05] | How long ago was that? | 多久前的事情? |
[01:07] | Did they see Mac in the car? | 他们看到Mac在车里了吗? |
[01:09] | Okay, okay, we’re going to head in that direction. Thanks, Flack. | 好的 我们往那方向飞 谢谢 Flack |
[01:13] | Surveillance cameras on the GW Bridge spotted our car going west into Fort Lee. | 乔治华盛顿大桥的监控录像拍到那辆车 往西朝李堡方向开走了 |
[01:17] | Let’s go. | 快开吧 |
[01:17] | Okay, here we go. | 好的 我们过去 |
[02:14] | CSI:NY Season05 Episode01 Veritas | CSI:纽约篇 |
[03:24] | Stop, stop! | 停车 停车! |
[03:31] | My na– my name is Mac Taylor. | 我…我叫Mac Taylor |
[03:35] | I’m a crime scene investigator with the NYPD. | 我是纽约警署的犯罪现场调查员 |
[03:37] | I’m injured. I need a phone. | 我受伤了 我要借你手机用一下 |
[03:40] | Do you have a phone? Please. | 能借我个手机吗? 拜托了 |
[03:43] | I need your help. | 我需要帮助 |
[03:48] | Okay, okay, but you have to stay out there. | 好的 好的 但你呆在外面别进来 |
[03:52] | Let’s check the FDR again. | 我们再看看罗斯福大道 |
[03:53] | They’ve got to be here somewhere. | 他们肯定在附近什么地方 |
[03:55] | Okay, here we go. | 好的 往那边开了 |
[03:58] | Bonasera. | |
[04:00] | I can’t hear you. Hello. Hello? | 我听不到 喂 喂? |
[04:04] | Mac? Where are you? | Mac? 你在哪儿? |
[04:07] | Jersey City. | 泽西城 |
[04:09] | Uh, the backside of the Statue of Liberty. | 自由女神像后方 |
[04:13] | Freedom Way. | 自由大道 |
[04:14] | Okay, I’m heading there. | 好的 我马上过来 |
[04:15] | He’s in Jersey. | 他在泽西 |
[04:17] | Notify the state PD to get to Freedom Way. | 通知州警局派人去自由大道 |
[04:36] | See if you can get a Jersey City official to talk to us. | 看能否找个泽西城的官员接电话 |
[04:37] | It all began very early this morning as a bank robbery. | 一切从今晨的一起银行抢劫案开始 |
[04:40] | Hostages were taken, and among them a New York City crime scene investigator. | 有人质被挟持 其中还有一名纽约的犯罪现场调查员 |
[04:43] | Julie, we believe an NYPD investigator was forced to escort the bank robbery suspect out of the city. | Julie 据说这个调查员被迫护送着 银行劫匪出城 |
[04:49] | Hold on, Steve. | 等等 Steve |
[04:51] | They just pulled a body out of the water. | 他们刚从水里拖上来一具尸体 |
[05:05] | You feeling any pain? | 有哪里疼吗? |
[05:07] | Headache. | 头疼 |
[05:09] | Dizziness. | 头晕眼花 |
[05:10] | Vision’s a little blurry; it comes and goes. | 视觉有点模糊 时好时坏 |
[05:12] | Symptoms of a minor concussion. | 轻微脑震荡的症状 |
[05:18] | What are my chances of getting you on that helicopter and taken to the nearest hospital? | 我能说服你上那架直升机去医院看看吗? |
[05:22] | I tried that already. | 我已经试过了 |
[05:23] | The vic we pulled out of the car is Derrick James. | 车里拖出来的死者是Derrick James |
[05:26] | That’s our prime suspect in the murders of the bank manager and his wife. | 这是谋杀银行经理和妻子的头号嫌犯 |
[05:29] | And he’s not the guy you left the bank with, Mac. | Mac 和你一起离开银行的人不是他 |
[05:31] | Do you have any idea what happened to the guy who took you hostage? | 你还记得挟持你的那个人去哪了? |
[05:35] | Hold your fire! | 别开枪! |
[05:36] | Stand by perimeter! | 在外围待命! |
[05:38] | He calls himself Joe. | 他说自己叫Joe |
[05:42] | We were in the car. | 我们在车里 |
[05:44] | Just pull off the road up here. | 开到那路边停下 |
[05:46] | Do it! | 快点! |
[05:50] | Last thing I remember is pulling myself out of the water. | 然后我就只记得从水里爬出来 |
[05:53] | You think Joe’s a floater? | 你觉得Joe是个漂流能手吗? |
[05:54] | I’m thinking Joe’s a fugitive. | 我觉得Joe是个亡命之徒 |
[05:56] | Divers haven’t found anything that suggests there’s another body out there. | 潜水员觉得水里也没有别的尸体了 |
[05:59] | Well, once we process the car and we get our vic back to autopsy, maybe it’ll fill in some blanks. | 等我们检查过车子 给受害人做了解剖 也许能找到线索 |
[06:04] | Bad news on that front. | 有个坏消息 |
[06:05] | This scene’s out of our jurisdiction. | 这里的现场不归我们管辖 |
[06:07] | Jersey Brass will only allow us to take crime scene photos. | 泽西的警官们只允许我们拍照 |
[06:09] | Mac was in that car. | Mac曾经在那车里 |
[06:11] | It’s an NYPD vehicle. | 这是辆纽约警局的车 |
[06:12] | And it’s in New Jersey. | 但这里是新泽西 |
[06:14] | They get the body, the car, and before you ask, they want no part of a joint investigation. | 他们找到尸体和汽车 没等我们开口 他们就宣称不需要联合调查 |
[06:18] | Look, I don’t like it either, but it’s proper protocol. | 听着 我也不喜欢这样 但这合乎规矩 |
[06:21] | They’ll keep us informed, and they’ll give us all the information they can. | 他们有任何信息都会通知我们的 |
[06:24] | So what are we supposed to do– go back into the city and thumb through photos and wait? | 那我们要做什么 回去翻翻照片等着? |
[06:28] | No. | 不 |
[06:30] | This guy robbed a bank, held people hostage, and killed a man. | 这个人抢了银行 抓了人质 还杀了人 |
[06:36] | He’s out there somewhere and we’re going to find him. | 他还逍遥法外 我们得找到他 |
[06:53] | * Egghead boys with thin white legs * | |
[06:56] | * They’ve got modified features and software brains * | |
[07:00] | * But that’s what the girls like * | |
[07:03] | * The geeks were right * | |
[07:07] | * When I saw the future * | |
[07:12] | * The geeks were right.* | |
[07:21] | Are you kidding me, Mac? | Mac 你玩命啊? |
[07:22] | Mac, what are you doing here? | Mac 你在这儿干嘛? |
[07:23] | You suffered a concussion. | 你脑震荡了 |
[07:24] | That’s not something to take lightly. | 这可不是件小事情 |
[07:25] | A man tried to kill me. | 有人想杀我 |
[07:26] | I’m not going to sit home and sip soup. | 我不会呆在家里喝汤养伤的 |
[07:28] | This lab’s priority is finding Joe. | 实验室的首要任务就是找到Joe |
[07:30] | If your headache gets worse or you start to feel even a little nauseous… | 如果你头疼厉害了 或者觉得恶心… |
[07:33] | you got to let me know. All right? | 你得让我知道 好吗? |
[07:35] | Hawkes. | |
[07:36] | Who processed the robbery scene at the bank? | 谁处理了银行的抢劫现场? |
[07:38] | We got two teams there right now. | 已经有两组人在那里了 |
[07:39] | I want any evidence found in that bank back to this lab ASAP for analysis. | 马上把银行找到的所有证物 带回实验室分析 |
[07:43] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[07:44] | That was Jersey PD. | 是泽西警局打来的 |
[07:45] | There was minimal trace evidence found in the unmarked car, | 车里仅能找到一点点痕迹证据 |
[07:47] | and most of it was compromised by the water. | 大部分都被水溶解破坏了 |
[07:48] | That may have been our best and last chance of IDing this Joe character. | 这可是我们最好也是最后的机会 来确定Joe的真实身份了 |
[07:52] | Maybe not. | 那可不一定 |
[07:55] | I pressed my knee against the band radio. | 我用膝盖顶开了调频收音机 |
[07:57] | I keyed the mic. | 打开了麦克风 |
[07:58] | NYPD Communications should have a recording of everything that went on in that car. | 纽约警局通讯中心应该对那辆车 进出的信息都有所录音 |
[08:02] | I’m gonna hit the showers. | 我去冲个澡 |
[08:03] | Hawkes, you pull the tape. | Hawkes 去听听那些带子 |
[08:04] | Maybe Joe said something that I don’t remember, anything that might lead us somewhere. | 也许Joe说过些什么我不记得的话 任何可能有用的线索 |
[08:08] | I’m on it. | 我这就去 |
[08:09] | – Danny, stay on top of the bank. – All right. | – Danny 盯着银行那边 – 好的 |
[08:16] | I downloaded all the data I received from the New Jersey Coroner’s Office on Derrick James. | 我把泽西的验尸官在Derrick James身 上发现的所有信息都下载了 |
[08:21] | Now, as you can see, the fatal gunshot injury is here– | 看 致命的枪伤在这里 |
[08:24] | close contact. | 近距离开枪的 |
[08:25] | Apparently, the bullet lodged behind the eye. | 看上去子弹卡在了眼睛后面 |
[08:29] | I examined your crime scene photos. | 我看了现场照片 |
[08:32] | Notice the angle of the shot. | 注意一下开枪的角度 |
[08:34] | Abraded skin around the entry wound, and the gun’s upside down, as if he shot himself. | 射入伤口有摩擦的痕迹 枪管位置上下颠倒 就好像是自杀 |
[08:39] | Bam. | |
[08:40] | And that’s just one of my many odd discoveries. | 这还只是我发现的众多疑点之一 |
[08:43] | There’s tearing of the tissue lining the esophagus. | 食道内部组织有撕裂痕迹 |
[08:45] | It happened within hours of his death. | 这在他死前几小时之内发生的 |
[08:47] | Any idea what he ate? | 知道他吃了什么吗? |
[08:49] | Stomach contents only reveal our vic to be a vegetarian. | 胃容物只能说明他吃素 |
[08:52] | He also suffered a deflated lung, broken ribs, | 他还有肺气肿 肋骨也断了 |
[08:57] | and there’s an incision there above the navel. | 他肚脐上方还有个切口 |
[09:00] | An incision? | 切口? |
[09:01] | That sounds deliberate. | 听上去像是有意为之 |
[09:03] | The tissue around the area lacks the characteristics of a simple stab wound, | 周围的组织不像是简单的刺伤 |
[09:06] | and there was also evidence of sawing. | 像是锯开的 |
[09:09] | The New Jersey coroner says that these particular injuries were inflicted postmortem. | 泽西的验尸官说这些伤是死后造成的 |
[09:14] | Yes, after his death, and the fracture of the ribs | 没错 都是死后造成的 肋骨骨折 |
[09:16] | as well as the punctured lung are consistent with the Heimlich maneuver. | 还有肺穿孔都和抢救异物窒息的 急救措施吻合 |
[09:20] | Who tries to save a dead man from choking? | 死都死了 谁还怕他被异物咽到? |
[10:07] | You were shot, Mac. | 你中枪了 Mac |
[10:08] | There are no injuries on my body consistent with a gunshot wound. | 我身上没有一处像枪伤的 |
[10:12] | There is a rifling mark on this bullet. | 子弹上有膛线 |
[10:15] | It was definitely discharged from a gun. | 肯定是从枪里射出来的 |
[10:19] | And this hole in your shirt, there are abrasion marks around it. It’s proof. | 你衬衫上的洞 还有磨痕 都是证据 |
[10:23] | Somebody shot you. | 有人对你开枪了 |
[10:25] | What I don’t understand is why the bullet only got so far as to pierce the fabric, and then it stopped. | 我不理解为什么子弹只射穿了你的衣服 然后就掉下来了 |
[10:31] | I can only think of the basic tenets of physics. | 我只能从基本的物理逻辑考虑 |
[10:34] | Eventually, everything runs out of energy. | 任何事物的能量都有耗尽的时刻 |
[10:37] | Divine intervention, maybe? | 也许是神之所为? |
[10:39] | God’s a scientist, Lindsay. | Lindsay 上帝可是个科学家 |
[10:41] | Okay, so we need a point of friction. | 好吧 那我们考虑一下摩擦力 |
[10:47] | The passenger side window. | 乘客座那边的窗户 |
[10:51] | The bullet must have traveled through this window, tumbled and struck me here. | 子弹肯定穿过了车窗 受到了阻碍 最后卡在我身上 |
[11:00] | The impact could have slowed its momentum. | 窗户可能阻碍了它的动力 |
[11:03] | Maybe something was wrong with the load. | 可能子弹上有问题 |
[11:05] | It could have been old. | 可能枪有些年头了 |
[11:06] | A round of ammunition has a shelf life just like a can of soup. | 火药也是有保质期的 就像汤一样 |
[11:10] | There’s also the fabric of your shirt. | 还要考虑你衬衫的纤维 |
[11:12] | The elasticity of the material would have created a trampoline effect. | 衣料的弹性可能产生了蹦床效应 |
[11:16] | Slowed the bullet because it stretched. | 绷紧的衣服减缓了子弹的速度 |
[11:19] | If I were you, I’d buy a few more of those shirts. | 我要是你的话 肯定多买几件这种衬衫 |
[11:26] | You know something, Lindsay. | 你知道吗 Lindsay |
[11:29] | Joe wasn’t trying to drown me. | Joe并不是想淹死我 |
[11:32] | He pushed the car into the water to hide the bodies– mine and Derrick James. | 他把车推下水是为了掩藏尸体 我 还有Derrick James的 |
[11:36] | Joe thinks I’m dead. | Joe以为我死了 |
[11:39] | MAN: All units, check for an open mic. | 所有单位注意了 检查自己的外置麦克 |
[11:41] | Check for an open mic. | 检查自己的外置麦克 |
[11:43] | This was all a lie. | 这都是谎言 |
[11:45] | Your family’s not in danger. There is no family. | 你根本没有什么家人处于危险中 根本没有 |
[11:47] | I had to get out of there, man. | 伙计 我得从那儿脱身 |
[11:50] | – What now? – What do you care? | – 那现在呢? – 你在顾虑什么? |
[11:52] | Just shut up and drive. | 闭嘴开车就好了 |
[11:59] | Yeah, I’m on my way. | 是 我过来了 |
[12:05] | What do you care? | 你在顾虑什么? |
[12:07] | Just shut up and drive. | 闭嘴开车就好了 |
[12:11] | That’s a phone number. | 是个电话号码 |
[12:18] | Hey, Mac. | 嘿 Mac |
[12:18] | I think this might be the thing that gets us a little closer to Joe. | 我觉得这东西可能会让我们 离找到Joe更近一步 |
[12:23] | A little girl’s hair clip? | 小女孩的发卡? |
[12:25] | Stella photographed it on the backseat of the unmarked car. | Stella在那辆无标志车后座拍下的 |
[12:29] | Now, we don’t escort children in those kinds of vehicles. | 现在我们都不用这类车护送孩子了 |
[12:32] | No detective assigned to that car had children. | 也没有派警探用那辆车接送孩子 |
[12:34] | They clean these cars every single night. | 他们每晚都会清洗这些车 |
[12:36] | I don’t think it came from you. | 我觉得这不是你的 |
[12:38] | And Derrick James was never in the backseat. | Derrick James也从未坐过车后座 |
[12:40] | So that leaves Joe. | 那就只剩下Joe了 |
[12:43] | Called Jersey, water damaged most of the biologicals in the car. | 给泽西警方打过电话 水破坏了车内大部分生物学证据 |
[12:46] | But they found a hair in the teeth of the barrette. | 但他们在发卡齿上找到根头发 |
[12:48] | I got a partial profile hit in CODIS. | 我在CODIS系统里找到部分吻合的样本 |
[12:51] | And it’s a match to the biologicals lifted from the phone Joe used in the bank. | 和Joe在银行用过的那部电话上 提取的生物学证据吻合 |
[12:55] | Yo, and I can still see the media. Getting out of here. | 我还能看到有媒体 快让他们走 |
[12:58] | “Shared Alleles at all Loci.” | “所有的染色体上有相同的等位基因” |
[13:00] | And the DNA is female. | 这是女性的DNA |
[13:02] | It’s his daughter. | 那是他女儿 |
[13:03] | If we find Joe’s family, we’ll find him. | 如果能找到Joe的家人 就能找到Joe |
[13:06] | I think he’s back in New York City. | 我觉得他回纽约来了 |
[13:08] | You know something we don’t? | 你还知道什么我们不知道的? |
[13:10] | I analyzed the tire impressions from the scene | 我分析了留在现场的轮胎印 |
[13:13] | and determined the wheel base at approximately 101 inches. | 而且还测定了轴距大约为101英寸 |
[13:16] | Now, based on the paint on the fender that Stella photographed at the scene, | 根据Stella在现场拍摄的 挡泥板上油漆的照片来看 |
[13:19] | we’re looking for a Pontiac G8, Dodge Charger or Ford Mustang. | 我们要找的是辆庞蒂亚克G8 道奇Charger或福特野马车 |
[13:23] | Those three makes and models are our best start. | 我们最好从这三种车型开始找 |
[13:25] | I’m missing the part where that puts Joe in Manhattan. | 我忘记了Joe在曼哈顿这一部分 |
[13:28] | Right. | 对 |
[13:29] | I used the tire’s 3-D profile to calculate the weight of these cars in relation | 我使用三维立体剖面 根据现场轮胎印的深度… |
[13:33] | to the depth of the tire impressions from the scene. | 计算出这些车的重量 |
[13:35] | I’m guessing that Derrick James met Joe at Freedom Way to split the money from the bank robbery. | 我猜Derrick James在自由大道上 与Joe见了面 分银行抢劫的赃 |
[13:40] | Where’s the money? | 那钱在哪里呢? |
[13:41] | The money. | 这些钱 |
[13:42] | Only, I’m thinking the money was never in the car. | 我只是觉得这些钱从没放在车上 |
[13:45] | Check this out. | 来看这个 |
[13:50] | The depth of the tire impressions of the car | 如果那辆车上有200万… |
[13:52] | that Derrick drove to the field would have been much deeper | 那么Derrick开到现场时… |
[13:54] | if there was two million dollars in that vehicle. | 车胎印的深度会更深 |
[13:56] | So maybe that’s why Joe killed Derrick. | 也许那就是Joe杀Derrick的原因了 |
[13:59] | He didn’t bring the cash. | 他没把现金带去 |
[14:00] | Why did Derrick show up at all? | 那Derrick为什么还要去见他? |
[14:01] | Why didn’t he just take the money and run? | 为什么他不带着钱跑路呢? |
[14:03] | Joe was the only one who could put Derrick at the bank robbery, | Joe是唯一能把Derrick 与银行抢劫联系起来的人 |
[14:05] | because those surveillance cameras were disabled. | 因为监视录像已经被毁了 |
[14:07] | So Derrick must have met up with Joe to kill him. | 所以Derrick必须与Joe会面 然后杀了他 |
[14:10] | Take Joe out of the picture, and he’s scot-free. | 把Joe除掉 他就平安无事了 |
[14:12] | All right, so if we go with your theory, Adam, the money from the robbery is still in Manhattan. | 如果根据你的推测 Adam 抢劫来的钱就还在曼哈顿 |
[14:16] | So we find the money, we find Joe. | 只要我们找到钱 也就找到了Joe |
[14:29] | Hey, Mac. | 嘿 Mac |
[14:30] | My analysis of the recording from the unmarked band led me to Derrick James’s phone number. | 我分析了无标记波段的录音 找到了Derrick James的电话号码 |
[14:34] | Joe was calling him from the car, letting him know he was on his way to the rendezvous location. | Joe从车上给他打了电话 告诉他 他已经去接头地了 |
[14:37] | And I tracked down paper on Derrick’s phone, got a phone number on Joe. | 接着我追查了Derrick的电话单 找到了Joe的电话 |
[14:41] | A phone number, great. | 电话号码 好极了 |
[14:59] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[14:59] | Not in the morgue. | 没在太平间 |
[15:01] | That’s right, Joe. | 没错 Joe |
[15:02] | It’s Mac Taylor; I’m still alive. | 我是Mac Taylor 我还活着 |
[15:05] | So why don’t you put an end to all this and tell me where you are? | 你为什么不结束这一切 告诉我你在哪呢? |
[15:08] | I can’t, can’t go to jail. | 我不能 不能蹲监狱 |
[15:10] | This can only end two ways, and jail is your best option. | 这件事只有2种结束方式 监狱是最好的选择 |
[15:14] | That is up to me, not, uh, not you. | 这由我决定 而 而不是你 |
[15:17] | There’s no place you can hide, Joe. I’m coming to get you. | 你无处可藏 Joe 我会来抓你的 |
[15:24] | Not enough time to triangulate. We got nothing. | 没有足够的时间定位 一无所获 |
[15:25] | No, we did get something. | 不 我们有收获 |
[15:27] | When Joe answered the phone, he was expecting someone else. | Joe接电话时 他希望接到另一个人的电话 |
[15:29] | There’s another person involved. | 他还有个同伙 |
[15:41] | Yeah, we just sent out a photo of Joe. | 是的 我们刚刚发布了Joe的照片 |
[15:42] | Check your e-mail, check your fax machines. | 查下你的邮箱 查下你的传真机 |
[15:45] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[15:45] | If anybody looks like he could be this guy’s cousin, I want him questioned. | 如果有人长得像这人的表亲 我就要你把他带来问话 |
[15:50] | Yeah, Dempsey, sorry about that. | 是的 Dempsey 对不起 |
[15:51] | Listen, chances are he’s gonna dump that car. | 听着 他可能会丢弃那辆车 |
[15:53] | So do me a favor, tow any make or model that even remotely resembles what we’re looking for. | 帮个忙 只要有点像我们找的那类车 都给我拖回来 |
[15:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:58] | Hey, Flack, you got a second? | 嘿 Flack 你有空吗? |
[15:59] | Yeah, Adam. What’s up? | 有 Adam 怎么了? |
[16:01] | Uh, I just need your help with something. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[16:03] | Um, you got a place I can plug in? | 有地方可以让我插吗? |
[16:07] | Yeah. | 有 |
[16:08] | I ran with the theory that Joe came back into the city, | 我跟着Joe回城这个假设追查下去 |
[16:11] | which means he could have returned using the Holland or Lincoln Tunnels or by bridge. | 就是说 他可能通过Holland或 Lincoln隧道 又或者大桥回来 |
[16:15] | All of which have surveillance cameras. | 这些地方都有监视录像 |
[16:16] | Specifically, in payment zones intended to capture the plate numbers of those who don’t pay. | 在付费区会特别安装摄像头 拍摄不付费车辆的车牌号 |
[16:21] | I focused on all traffic heading east the first hour after the bank robbery. | 我注意了银行抢劫后1小时内 所有向东行驶的车辆 |
[16:25] | And I isolated all cars that were a match for our wheel base, and found this. | 找出所有吻合轴距的车辆 发现了这个 |
[16:29] | This is Joe at the tollbooth. | 这是Joe在过路收费亭 |
[16:31] | He dropped a coin. Perfect. | 他掉了一个硬币 真太好了 |
[16:32] | Using digital facial points, | 使用数字面部分析点 |
[16:34] | I confirmed the profile to be a match to the photo that you have of Joe from the bank. | 我确认了这个轮廓和你在银行 拍的Joe的照片是一致的 |
[16:39] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[16:40] | We got a plate? | 知道牌照吗? |
[16:41] | Bogus plates. | 是假牌照 |
[16:42] | But we did get a VIN number when he opened the door to pick up the coin. | 但在他开门拣硬币时 我们找到了车辆识别码 |
[16:45] | Good. | 很好 NYSPIN(纽约州警察信息网)上查到了什么? |
[16:46] | What’d NYSPIN give us? | 很好 NYSPIN(纽约州警察信息网)上查到了什么? |
[16:50] | Well, the car doesn’t belong to Joe. | 车不是Joe的 |
[16:53] | Who’s it belong to? | 那是谁的? |
[17:01] | You sure about this? | 你确定? |
[17:02] | Yeah, I ran it three times. | 是的 我查过3遍了 |
[17:05] | – Do Mac and Stella know? – No. I-I came to you first. | – Mac和Stella知道了吗? – 不知道 我先来告诉你了 |
[17:10] | Okay. I got this one. | 好的 我知道了 |
[17:12] | Okay, well, I-I got to tell them. | 好吧 那么 我 我得去告诉他们了 |
[17:16] | Give me two hours. | 给我2小时 |
[18:21] | Mac? | |
[18:23] | How you doing? You okay? | 你怎么样? 还好吗? |
[18:25] | Long day. | 漫长的一天 |
[18:27] | You got anything? | 你查到了什么? |
[18:28] | I got a case-to-case hit on a bank robbery from six years ago. | 我查到了6年前一起类似的银行抢劫案 |
[18:31] | Fingerprints are a match to Joe. | 指纹和Joe吻合 |
[18:32] | No surveillances, there were no witnesses, no guns, | 没有监视录像 没有目击证人 没有枪 |
[18:35] | nobody was hurt, no activity since then. | 没人受伤 那之后就没做过案 |
[18:38] | No location on Derrick James’s address. | 没查到Derrick James的住址 |
[18:39] | Just got a P.O.box so far that leads us to a bunch of fake numbers. | 目前为止只找到一个邮政信箱 查到一堆假号码 |
[18:43] | But I’m thinking he’s the one who shot you. | 但我认为他就是向你开枪的人 |
[18:45] | Bullet fragment you found in your shirt is a match to | 你在衬衣里找到的子弹碎片和… |
[18:48] | what Jersey pulled from inside Derrick’s head. | 泽西警方从Derrick头部取出的一致 |
[18:50] | That confirms the fact that Joe’s the shooter. | 那就确定了Joe是那个枪手 |
[18:52] | But it doesn’t match the bullet that ricocheted off the ceiling at the bank robbery, | 但和银行抢劫案里 从Joe的枪中射出 |
[18:55] | which was from Joe’s gun. | 打到天花板上的跳弹不吻合 |
[18:57] | Well, he could have easily taken Derrick’s gun. | 他可以轻易拿到Derrick的枪 |
[18:59] | I thought about that. | 我也这么想过 |
[19:01] | Sid and Stella said that the muzzle imprint on Derrick’s face was upside down. | Sid和Stella说留在Derrick脸上的 枪口烙印是颠倒的 |
[19:04] | So if Joe fired the gun, he would’ve been holding it like this. | 如果是Joe开的枪 他就要这么拿着枪 |
[19:06] | More than likely, the bullet would not have traveled upward toward the eye. | 更可能的是 子弹不是 朝眼睛方向向上打的 |
[19:10] | I’d say Derrick fired at you first. | 我得说Derrick先向你开了枪 |
[19:14] | The bullet shatters the glass, Joe’s his next target, they struggle for the gun. | 子弹打碎了玻璃 Joe是他下个目标 他们在抢那把枪 |
[19:17] | You be Joe. | 你来扮演Joe |
[19:18] | I come at you, grab my wrist. | 我要袭击你 抓住我的手腕 |
[19:21] | Points the muzzle of the gun back towards Derrick’s face and boom. | 枪口反过来指向了Derrick 然后嘣的一声 |
[19:26] | That explains the upside down muzzle print, right? | 那就能解释颠倒的枪口位置了 对吗? |
[19:29] | So he’s our shooter. | 所以他就是那个杀人者 |
[19:30] | Doesn’t make Joe any less dangerous, Danny. | 这并不会减轻Joe的罪过 Danny |
[19:33] | The only reason he didn’t shoot me is because he thought I was already dead. | 他唯一没向我开枪的理由就是因为 他认为我已经死了 |
[19:36] | Right. | 对 |
[19:38] | I wish I could think of something he said or did in that bank that would help us, | 我希望能想起些他在银行说过做过的事 这样就能帮我们破案了 |
[19:42] | something that would tell us who he really is. | 能告诉我们他真实身份的事 |
[19:48] | My kit. At the bank. | 我的工具箱 在银行里 |
[19:53] | There was dirt on the sole of his shoe. | 他的鞋底有泥土 |
[19:56] | Danny, where’s my kit? | Danny 我的工具箱在哪里? |
[20:27] | You still a lager guy? | 还喜欢喝淡啤酒吗? |
[20:29] | I’m on the clock. Thanks,Sam. | 我还在上班 谢谢 Sam |
[20:31] | Bummer. | 笨蛋 |
[20:32] | Where’s your car? | 你的车在哪里? |
[20:34] | What? | 什么? |
[20:36] | Where’s your car? | 你的车在哪里? |
[20:37] | Uh,I loaned it to a friend of mine. | 我借给一个朋友了 |
[20:39] | Lauren. | |
[20:44] | Lauren got a last name? | Lauren姓什么? |
[20:45] | Salinas. | |
[20:46] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了? |
[20:47] | I need to talk to her. | 我需要跟她谈谈 |
[20:49] | Well,I don’t have her number on me. | 我没把她的电话带在身边 |
[20:51] | And,uh,I left my phone at home. | 我把电话留在家里了 |
[20:53] | Which I’m starting to get the impression probably has about six messages from you. | 想起来了 我大概收到你6条短信 |
[20:58] | Where does she live,Sam? | 她住在哪里 Sam? |
[20:59] | She lives in the Twenties. | 她住在20大街 |
[21:00] | Somewhere between Third and Lex I think. | 在第三大街和Lex大街之间 |
[21:02] | You’re telling me you loaned your car to some girl you don’t even know where she lives? | 你是说 你把车借给了一个 甚至都不知道她住哪的女孩? |
[21:05] | Yeah. That’s what I’m telling you. | 是的 我就是这么告诉你的 |
[21:08] | Look,I know her place by sight. | 听着 我认得出她住的地方 |
[21:11] | Pizza joint,lighting store. | 匹萨店 灯具店 |
[21:13] | Look,she’s a friend. | 听着 她是个朋友 |
[21:14] | She needed a car. | 她需要车 |
[21:15] | So I loaned her mine. | 我就把自己的借给了她 |
[21:17] | Don,what’s going on? | Don 出什么事了? |
[21:20] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[21:21] | You’d better not be involved in this,okay? | 你最好不要牵扯进这事 知道吗? |
[21:23] | ‘Cause I’m not bailing you out this time and neither is Dad. | 这次我和爸爸都不会保释你 |
[21:28] | Involved in what? | 牵扯进什么? |
[21:34] | I found something very interesting on your kit,Mac. | 我在你的工具箱上发现了有趣的东西 Mac |
[21:39] | Organic plant material on the hinge. | 在铰链处有有机植物叶片 |
[21:42] | I sense a demonstration coming. | 我感觉有证据来了 |
[21:43] | If you could just touch the plant. | 如果你能碰下这株植物 |
[21:49] | It sensitive to touch. | 它对触碰很敏感 |
[21:51] | This is what I found on your kit. | 这就是我在你工具箱上发现的东西 |
[21:53] | It’s soil and root from a pantropical weed called mimosa pudica. | 是热带常见植物含羞草的根 和上面带的土 |
[21:56] | Joe transferred it when he kicked my kit. | Joe踢我箱子时把这些东西带过来了 |
[21:58] | Active bacteria in the ground soil sample indicate that it’s fresh. | 土中细菌活性还很高 说明土还很新鲜 |
[22:01] | So it couldn’t have been on Joe’s shoe very long before the transfer. | 所以Joe鞋上这些东西肯定是 刚沾上没多久就传到箱子上了 |
[22:05] | Must’ve been someplace he went before he hit the bank. | 他抢银行前肯定去过其他地方 |
[22:07] | Yeah. That’s the problem. | 是的 现在问题是 |
[22:09] | Someplace,out there in New York City. | 偌大纽约市的某个地方 |
[22:14] | I’ll find it. | 我会找出来的 |
[22:28] | I did something. | 我干了件事 |
[22:30] | Um,look you-you made it very clear in the past that no information | 你以前明确跟我们说过 |
[22:32] | is ever to be released to anyone without your knowledge. | 不能背着你把消息泄露给别人 |
[22:36] | And,well,I-I needed– I-I told,um– | 我…现在…要告诉你的是… |
[22:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:41] | The car that we’re looking for is a red Charger. | 我们要找的那辆车是辆红色Charger (Charger:美式肌肉车的代表之一) |
[22:44] | And it’s registered to Flack’s sister,Samantha. | 车主是Flack的妹妹 Smantha |
[22:46] | And I told him before I told you,but I’m telling you now. | 我没先告诉你 就告诉他了 不过我现在告诉你了 |
[22:52] | You should’ve told me then. | 你应该早点告诉我 |
[22:53] | Yeah,but it’s his sister. | 但那是他妹妹啊 |
[22:54] | You know,I mean,I would have told you if it was your sister. | 如果是你妹妹的话 我也会先告诉你的 |
[22:57] | Do you have a sister? | 你有妹妹吗? |
[22:58] | Adam. | |
[22:59] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[23:00] | What I’m saying is… | 我要说的是… |
[23:02] | I made a choice that I would make again. | 再来一次的话 我还是会这样做的 |
[23:04] | But I did not mean to disrespect you in any way. | 但我并非有意对你不敬 |
[23:11] | Taylor. | |
[23:14] | I’ll be right there. | 马上到 |
[23:27] | That went well. Yeah. | 他没发火 挺好 |
[23:34] | Found it a half an hour ago. | 半小时前发现的 |
[23:35] | Fits the description Adam gave of the possible vehicle. | 与Adams所述的嫌疑车辆外观一致 |
[23:38] | And the VIN number matches what he pulled from the tollbooth photos. | 车辆标识码与他在收费站照片中 调出的号码一致 |
[23:42] | And it’s your sister’s car. | 正好是你妹妹的车 |
[23:46] | She loaned it to a Lauren Salinas. | 她把车借给叫Lauren Salinas的 |
[23:48] | I got no answer at Lauren’s apartment. | 在Lauren的公寓没查出什么 |
[23:50] | And her super wasn’t in either. | 管理员也不在 |
[23:57] | Open it. | 把车打开 |
[24:03] | Pop the trunk. | 后备箱打开 |
[24:08] | Hey,Mac. | 嘿 Mac |
[24:11] | This could be Lauren. | 这说不定就是Lauren |
[24:18] | I’m a crime scene investigator with the NYPD. | 我是纽约警署的犯罪现场调查员 |
[24:20] | I need a phone. | 我要借你手机用一下 |
[24:21] | Okay,okay,but you have to stay out there. | 好的 好的 但你呆在外面别进来 |
[24:23] | I used her phone. | 我用过她的手机 |
[24:25] | What? | 什么? |
[24:26] | When I got out of the water,at Freedom Way. | 我在自由大道那儿 从水里爬出来时 |
[24:28] | She gave me her cell phone. | 她把手机借给我用过 |
[24:30] | This woman came to my rescue. | 是这个女人救了我 |
[24:43] | Yeah,that’s her. | 没错 是她 |
[24:45] | That’s Lauren. | 是Lauren |
[24:47] | I can’t believe she’s dead. | 真不敢相信她死了 |
[24:49] | All right,Samantha,I need you to tell me everything. | 好吧 Samantha 你要把所有事情都告诉我 |
[24:51] | Everything that you know about her. | 关于她的所有事 |
[24:53] | She was a regular at the bar. | 她是酒吧的常客 |
[24:55] | She loved to party. | 她喜欢参与派对 |
[24:57] | We had a lot of laughs together. | 我们在一起玩得很开心 |
[24:58] | Aside from that,I really don’t know that much about her | 除此以外 我不怎么了解她 |
[25:00] | If you didn’t know that much about her, why would you lend her your car? | 你既然不了解她 干嘛把车借给她? |
[25:03] | I’m a generous person. | 我很大方 |
[25:07] | Okay,she said it was only gonna be for a few days. | 她说她要借来开几天 |
[25:09] | Her car was in the shop,and,anyways,I can walk to work. | 她的车送去维修店了 反正我可以走着去上班 |
[25:14] | I tried to help somebody out,okay? | 我只想帮别人个忙 不行吗? |
[25:16] | Did she mention anything about coming into money? | 她说过会得到一大笔钱? |
[25:18] | Moving? | 要搬家? |
[25:19] | Buying any expensive items like that? | 买奢侈品之类的吗? |
[25:21] | No. | 没有 |
[25:22] | She mention anything about having a husband,or a boyfriend? | 她提过自己有丈夫或男朋友吗? |
[25:25] | Yeah,she had a steady guy but I never met him. | 她有个男友 他们在一起很久了 不过我从来没见过他 |
[25:29] | You ever see her with this guy right there? | 见过她和这个男人在一起吗? |
[25:32] | No. | 没有 |
[25:33] | – How about…How about him? – No. | – 那…这个男的呢? – 没有 |
[25:38] | No. | 没有 |
[25:43] | Do you think these guys killed Lauren? | 你觉得是他们杀了Lauren吗? |
[25:45] | That’s what we’re trying to find out. | 这正是我们想弄明白的 |
[25:58] | You’re not gonna tell Dad about this,right? | 你不会告诉爸的 是吗? |
[26:00] | I-I don’t want him to worry. | 我…不想让他担心 |
[26:02] | You know how he gets. | 你知道他脾气的 |
[26:03] | He will not stay off my ass if he hears about this. | 他一旦知道了 我就不得安宁了 |
[26:06] | Let me give you a ride home. | 我送你回家吧 |
[26:09] | Come on,Don. Please. | Don 求你了 |
[26:11] | Just promise me you’re not gonna tell him. | 就答应我别告诉他吧 |
[26:13] | Samantha. | |
[26:15] | Hey baby,how you been? | 嘿 宝贝儿 近来可好? |
[26:16] | You all jammed up? | 被条子抓了? |
[26:17] | Okay,pal,that’s enough. | 好了 伙计 够了 |
[26:19] | I was just being friendly,man,that’s all. | 我只是来打个招呼而已 哥们 |
[26:21] | Go be friendly over there. | 你到那儿套近乎去吧 |
[26:29] | You know,I can handle my own life. | 我能掌握自己的生活 |
[26:32] | What? | 怎么了? |
[26:33] | What? | 怎么了? |
[26:35] | Take a look at that guy. | 看看那个家伙 |
[26:37] | That guy’s in your life? | 你的生活里就那种人? |
[26:38] | That’s the kind of scum you hang out with? | 你就跟那种人渣出去混? |
[26:39] | What’s wrong with you? What are you thinking? | 你是怎么搞的?都在想些什么? |
[26:41] | I’m thinking that I don’t need you passing judgment on me. | 我可不要你对我妄加指责 |
[26:44] | I’m sorry that I embarrass you. | 很抱歉 丢你的脸了 |
[26:48] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[26:51] | I just… | 我只是… |
[26:52] | You just wish I was a little more like you? | 你只是希望我能更像你一点? |
[26:58] | I’ll find my own damn ride. | 我自己找办法回去 |
[27:09] | It clear our victim’s COD is exsanguination. | 很明显 死者的死因是失血过多 |
[27:12] | Looks like Miss Salinas was stabbed. | 看来Salinas小姐被人捅了 |
[27:14] | But there was also respiratory straining with fluid in the lungs, | 但肺部还有随呼吸带入的液体 |
[27:17] | which would indicate drowning. | 表明她可能溺过水 |
[27:21] | Or torture. | 或被人拷问过 |
[27:22] | There’s bruising on the wrists. | 手腕有淤青 |
[27:24] | Suggests she was bound. | 说明她被人绑过 |
[27:25] | The victim could have been forced under flowing water. | 死者可能被人将头按到水龙头下 |
[27:28] | Which would explain the evidence of near drowning. | 这就解释了她身上的溺水痕迹 |
[27:37] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿? |
[27:38] | This has got to be who Joe was expecting when I called. | 这肯定就是我打电话给Joe时 他正在等的那个人 |
[27:41] | She’s the other person involved. | 她是本案的同谋犯 |
[27:43] | There’s no place you can hide,Joe. | 你无处可躲的 Joe |
[27:44] | I’m coming to get you. | 我马上就抓到你了 |
[27:47] | Where is it? | 在哪儿? |
[27:50] | The money? | 钱在哪儿? |
[27:51] | She’s part of the bank robbery. | 她也参与了银行劫案 |
[27:53] | She was looking for them. She wasn’t on that road by accident. | 她在找他们 出现在那条路上绝非偶然 |
[27:56] | And when Joe got to her,he was after information. | Joe来找她 是为了知道钱的下落 |
[28:00] | Tell me what the key opens,Lauren? | 告诉我这钥匙是开什么的 Lauren? |
[28:02] | Where’s my money? | 我的钱在哪儿? |
[28:03] | You tell me and I’ll make this stop. | 你告诉我 我就住手 |
[28:05] | tell me | 告诉我 |
[28:08] | So chances are Lauren told Joe exactly what he wanted to know. | 很可能是 Lauren告诉了Joe 他想要的消息 |
[28:13] | Only if she knew. | 如果她真知道的话 |
[28:35] | These old deserted rail tracks hold a lot of secrets. | 这些废弃的铁轨藏着许多秘密 |
[28:39] | We’re only looking for one. | 我们要找的秘密只有一个 |
[28:41] | Trace amounts of decayed wood in the soil that Lindsay collected from your kit, | Lindsay从你工具箱上收集到的 土壤中的微量腐木 |
[28:46] | are consistent with track cross ties of the 1930s and this location. | 与30年代此地的铁轨枕木相吻合 |
[28:51] | So this plant has got to be here somewhere. | 所以含羞草肯定就在这附近 |
[28:57] | There we go. | 那儿 |
[29:03] | Yep. | 没错 |
[29:04] | Mimosa pudica. | 含羞草 |
[29:14] | Someone’s been digging in this soil. | 有人翻过这片土 |
[29:40] | Licenses and passports. | 驾照还有护照 |
[29:44] | All with different names and his picture. | 是他的照片 上面的名字都不一样 |
[29:47] | Looks like Joe had a trip planned. | 看来Joe计划去远行 |
[29:49] | Or he’s ready to skip into another life and become someone else. | 或者是准备改头换面 重获新生 |
[29:53] | He knows sooner or later,we’ll find out where he lives. | 他知道我们迟早都会找到他家 |
[29:56] | He can’t go home. | 他不能回家 |
[29:57] | Maybe he hasn’t found the money yet. | 也许他还没找到钱在什么地方 |
[29:59] | I mean,if he had,he would have grabbed this stuff and left town. | 他要是找到了的话 早就带着这些 逃之夭夭了 |
[30:04] | I’m gonna get a plain clothes team to sit on this location. | 我要派一队便衣守住这里 |
[30:07] | He’s got to come back and get this stuff at some point. | 他不定什么时候会回来拿这些东西 |
[30:13] | Detective Taylor. | Taylor警探 |
[30:15] | Hey,Mac,you guys are good. | 嘿 Mac 你真行 |
[30:17] | But I knew you were good when you got me out of that bank. | 你把我从银行带出来时 我就知道你有一套了 |
[30:20] | But now you raised things up a notch. | 不过现在 你又升级了 |
[30:23] | So,you still don’t have the money,huh? | 怎么 你还没拿到钱吗? |
[30:26] | Well,I’ll get it,and I’ll get it before you get me. | 我会拿到手的 我会在你逮到我之前 把钱拿到手的 |
[30:29] | Hawkes,see if you can get a trace on Mac’s cell. | Hawkes 看看能否追踪Mac的来电 |
[30:31] | Is it all worth it,Joe? | Joe 这么做你值得吗? |
[30:33] | What’s that little girl of yours gonna think about her daddy? | 那个小女孩会怎么看她的爸爸? |
[30:37] | We found her barrette in the car. | 我们在车里找到了她的发夹 |
[30:39] | Daddy,hold on to my barrette. | 爸爸 帮我拿一下发夹 |
[30:40] | Don’t lose it,okay? | 别弄丢了 好吗? |
[30:41] | I got it,sweetheart. | 我拿好了 小宝贝 |
[30:43] | She’s gonna spend her weekends visiting you in prison. | 她的周末会花在探监上 |
[30:46] | I’m doing this thing for her so she can be away from all this. | 我这么做都是为了她 好让她可以远离这一切 |
[30:49] | So your family doesn’t have to find out who you really are? | 所以你家人不会知道你到底是谁? |
[30:52] | Do they call you Joe? | 他们喊你Joe吗? |
[30:53] | Or is it Eric Johnson,Doug Anderson,Michael Peterson? | 或者Eric Johnson, Doug Anderson 还是Michael Peterson? |
[30:59] | Who are you to them? | 对他们来说 你是谁? |
[31:00] | You son of a bitch,man. | 你个狗杂种 |
[31:01] | You don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. | 你不知道自己在说什么 |
[31:04] | What happened? | 怎么着? |
[31:05] | Derrick pull you back in? | Derrick拉你入伙的? |
[31:06] | After the bank job,Derrick’s plan was to double-cross you? | 抢完银行后 Derrick打算把你给阴了? |
[31:10] | Then you killed him,and then you killed his girlfriend. | 然后你杀了他 又杀了他马子 |
[31:12] | I didn’t kill his girlfriend,man. | 我没杀他马子 |
[31:14] | That was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[31:38] | Yeah,that was an accident. | 是啊 是个意外 |
[31:40] | Come on,show yourself. | 来吧 现身吧 |
[31:41] | Let’s do this face-to-face. | 我们面对面谈谈 |
[31:43] | Oh,come on. | 得了吧 |
[31:44] | I’m smarter than that. | 我可没那么蠢 |
[31:46] | Well,you’re still here,Joe. | 你还在这儿 Joe |
[31:48] | You can’t be that smart. | 你可没自己想的那么聪明 |
[31:52] | Did you get it? | 找到他的位置了吗? |
[31:53] | What’ve we go? | 找到了吗? |
[31:55] | All right. | 知道了 |
[31:55] | No. Too short. | 没有 时间太短了 |
[32:00] | Son of a bitch is watching us. | 那混账东西在监视我们 |
[32:08] | This is our last passport. | 这是最后一本护照 |
[32:10] | Let’s see what we get with this one. | 看能不能从这本上找到线索 |
[32:14] | Here we go. | 有了 |
[32:15] | I got a UV-sensitive watermark in the shape of an eagle. | 找到枚老鹰形状的荧光水印 |
[32:19] | This one’s the real deal. | 这本是真的 |
[32:20] | All right,well,that makes all these others counterfeit. | 好的 其他都是假的 |
[32:23] | Ethan Scott. | |
[32:24] | That’s our guy. | 那个家伙 |
[32:25] | That’s Joe’s real name. | 是他的真名 |
[32:26] | I’ll run it through every criminal database. | 我马上到所有的犯罪数据库中去查 |
[32:37] | Hey,Danny. | 嘿 Danny |
[32:38] | Just got a hit to Lauren Salinas’s fingerprints. | 找到与Lauren Salinas指纹相符的了 |
[32:41] | She was a teller at the bank. | 她是银行的出纳 |
[32:43] | She called in sick the day of the robbery. | 银行劫案那天 她请了病假 |
[32:45] | Well,this confirms that she was the inside woman, | 这证实了她就是内鬼 |
[32:48] | and she was involved in the bank heist from the beginning. | 她从一开始就参与了这起银行劫案 |
[32:51] | Okay,wait. | 慢着 |
[32:53] | Jersey crime lab trace report on Derrick James. | 新泽西罪案实验室痕迹科 给出了关于Derrick James的报告 |
[32:56] | Steel and nickel filings were recovered from Derrick’s throat lacerations. | 从Derrick喉部的挫伤处 发现了钢和镍的锉屑 |
[33:01] | Begs the question, what’s made of steel and nickel | 请问 什么东西由钢和镍制成? |
[33:03] | that was so important that Joe had to dig it out of Derrick’s gut? | 重要到让Joe把Derrick 开肠破肚也要找出来? |
[33:06] | How about a key? | 是钥匙吗? |
[33:08] | I just logged the bank manager’s key ring from the crime scene. | 我刚检查过凶案现场中 银行经理的钥匙扣 |
[33:10] | Derrick and Joe’s prints were on them. | 上面有Derrick和Joe的指纹 |
[33:12] | The keys were numbered in order, and there was one missing– number nine. | 钥匙都是按序编号的 有一把不见了– 9号 |
[33:17] | Where’s the money? | 钱在哪儿? |
[33:18] | Derrick swallowed the key. | Derrick把钥匙吞了 |
[33:20] | That explains the nickel in the scratch marks we found in his throat. | 这解释了他喉部划痕处发现的镍 |
[33:24] | When Joe finds out he’s getting double-crossed, he decides to go digging for the key. | 当Joe发现他被人阴了之后 他决定把钥匙挖出来 |
[33:29] | Which could mean that the money never left the bank. | 这说明钱还在银行里 |
[33:31] | Derrick hid it there. | Derrick把钱藏在那儿了 |
[33:32] | It makes sense,but why kill Lauren Salinas? | 有道理 但干嘛要杀了 |
[33:34] | Lauren was his only link to the money, | Lauren是唯一能告诉他钱在哪儿的人 |
[33:37] | and I’m assuming if he got that information from her… | 我猜 如果他从她嘴里知道了 钱藏在哪的话 |
[33:39] | He’s going back to the bank to make a withdrawal. | 他会回银行取钱的 |
[33:47] | Detective,here’s the key you requested. | 警探 这是你要的钥匙 |
[33:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:11] | He was here. | 他就在这儿 |
[34:12] | Hey,what are you doing up here? | 嘿 你在这儿干嘛? |
[34:16] | NYPD!Freeze! | 纽约警察! 别跑! |
[34:24] | Call for backup! | 叫后援! |
[34:25] | Detective’s in danger.We need backup. | 有警探有危险 请求支援 |
[34:56] | What did you do? | Joe 你躲哪儿去了? |
[34:59] | Freeze! | 站住! |
[35:03] | Stop,damn it! | 站住 该死的! |
[35:22] | No! | 不! |
[36:01] | Joe’s real name is Ethan Scott. | Joe的真名是Ethan Scott |
[36:03] | Using his authentic passport, we pulled his Social Security number. | 用他的真护照 我们调出了他的社保号 |
[36:06] | Tax records link him to a wife and daughter, Allison and Emma Scott. | 按纳税记录看 他有妻子和一个女儿 Allison和Emma Scott |
[36:11] | He’s lived with them in Manhattan for the past eight years. | 他们一家在过去8年住在曼哈顿 |
[36:13] | We get an address? | 有地址吗? |
[36:14] | Yeah,a loft near the High Line. | High Line附近的一套公寓 |
[36:15] | Flack and the unis canvassed it. | Flack带人仔细查过了 |
[36:17] | Looks like they cleared out, and Emma wasn’t in school today. | 看来他们已经把房间清空 Emma今天也没去上学 |
[36:19] | They’re on the run. | 他们要跑路了 |
[36:20] | Notified the Port Authority.All airports. | 通知港务局 所有的机场 |
[36:22] | We’ve got the bridges and tunnels covered,too. | 我们已经在桥上和隧道进行了布控 |
[36:24] | And Ethan’s photo will run in the late editions of the papers. | 晚些时候出的报纸也会刊登Ethan的照片 |
[36:26] | What about the money? | 那么钱呢? |
[36:27] | I put an alert out on the serial numbers.I got some calls. | 我对钞票上的序列号发出警报 得到了几个反馈 |
[36:29] | The cash was used to purchase tickets at Grand Central Station, | 有人用这些现金在中央车站买票 |
[36:33] | Washington Bus Terminal, and the Staten Island Ferry. | 还有华盛顿巴士终点站和Staten岛渡口 |
[36:35] | All afternoon departures. | 所有的票都是下午离开本市的 |
[36:37] | Cash was also used to rent a couple cars from three different agencies. | 还有人用这些现金在3个不同代理处 租了两辆车 |
[36:40] | He’s trying to confuse us by using the stolen cash to establish decoys. | 他正用偷来的现金为我们设圈套 |
[36:44] | Well,if that’s the case, maybe he’s not leaving town at all. | 如果真这样 也许他还没离开本市 |
[36:47] | Just wants us to think that he is. | 只想让我们误认为他已经走了 |
[36:48] | Or he already jumped a cab out of town. | 也许他早就乘出租车离开了 |
[36:50] | I got a hit on a credit card purchase by his wife,Allison Scott– | 我查到信用卡了 他妻子Allison Scott– |
[36:53] | three train tickets to Toronto,Canada. | 信用卡买了3张去加拿大多伦多的火车票 |
[36:56] | Purchase and departure point– Poughkeepsie,New York. | 买票点和离港地都是纽约州的Poughkeepsie |
[36:58] | The train leaves in two hours. | 火车两小时内就要出发了 |
[37:00] | Three tickets.He’s meeting them there. | 三张车票 他将在那里与她们会合 |
[37:02] | I’m gonna get this photo to local P.D.get some officers on the trains. | 我把照片拿去给当地警方 派人上火车盯着 |
[37:04] | No.No wait. | 不 不 等等 |
[37:07] | If Joe thinks this is a game,fine. | 如果Joe以为这是个游戏 那好 |
[37:10] | We’ll keep it going. | 我们就继续玩下去 |
[37:12] | But this time, we’re gonna play by my rules. | 但这次要按我的规矩玩 |
[37:22] | Amtrack Empire Service to Pennyslvania now arriving on Track 4. | 去宾夕法尼亚的Amtrack Empire号列车 已到达四号轨道 |
[37:25] | Next stop… | 下一站是… |
[37:29] | He’ll be here soon,sweetheart. | 他马上就到 宝贝 |
[37:31] | Mrs. Scott? | Scott太太? |
[37:32] | Yes.Can I help you? | 是我 有什么事吗? |
[37:34] | I’m Detective Bonasera.I need to speak with you. | 我是Bonasera警探 我要和你谈谈 |
[37:38] | – Here you go.Thank you. – Okay,thank you. | – 给你 谢谢 – 好的 谢谢 |
[37:42] | What is this about? | 出什么事了? |
[37:43] | Your husband’s been involved in a bank robbery. | 你丈夫卷入了一起银行抢劫案 |
[37:45] | He took a police officer hostage, and he’s committed murder. | 他抓了名警官当人质 还杀了人 |
[37:50] | I’m sorry, but you’ve got the wrong guy. | 我很抱歉 但你们一定搞错了 |
[37:52] | Ethan wouldn’t do that. | Ethan不会做那种事 |
[37:53] | No,we have the right guy, we have evidence, and we are going to arrest him. | 不 我们没搞错 我们有证据 而且要逮捕他 |
[37:57] | No.No,no,you have made some kind of big mistake. | 不 不 你们犯了个大错 |
[38:01] | Ethan is a good man. | Ethan是个好人 |
[38:02] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[38:04] | Your cooperation will assure his safety. | 你的合作将保证他的安全 |
[38:07] | We don’t want to see your husband hurt. | 我们不想见到你丈夫受伤 |
[38:49] | Hey,baby. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[39:02] | You still running around in circles,Detective? | 你还在原地兜圈子吗? |
[39:05] | You ready to give yourself up? | 你打算自首吗? |
[39:07] | You know something.I’m going to miss hearing your voice. | 你知道 我会思念你的声音 |
[39:10] | Those empty threats and false bravado. | 还有那些虚张声势的威胁 |
[39:13] | This isn’t over,Ethan. | 这事还没完 Ethan |
[39:15] | Well,where I stand,it is. | 就我所理解的 这事已经了结 |
[39:17] | Well,I think Allison and Emma might think differently. | 也许Allison 和Emma 不这么想 |
[39:22] | Good for you. | 干得不错 |
[39:24] | I knew you’d figured out who I was.Just a matter of time. | 就知道你迟早会找出我是谁 只是时间问题 |
[39:28] | But I’m gonna say– I did expect a little bit more from you. | 但我要说- 我对你的期待可不止这点 |
[39:31] | ‘Cause yesterday, when you walked into that bank and started getting down to business, | 因为就在昨天 当你走进那家银行开始工作时 |
[39:34] | I wasn’t so sure I was gonna get away. | 我还不确定我居然可以逃脱 |
[39:40] | You were right. | 你说得没错 |
[39:54] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Derrick James,Lauren Salinas, | 你因谋杀Derrick James,Lauren Salinas… |
[39:59] | the kidnapping and attempted murder of a crime scene investigator, | 绑架并意图杀害一名犯罪现场调查员… |
[40:01] | armed robbery,grand theft auto, assault and battery… | 武装抢劫 盗窃汽车 袭击罪 人身攻击罪而被捕 |
[40:07] | but most of all… | 但最重要的是… |
[40:10] | for pissing me off. | 你把我惹毛了 |