Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第4季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第4季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:19] get your hands up right now. 马上把手举起来
[00:21] Right now! 马上!
[00:27] Turn around. 转过身去
[00:29] I said turn around. Come on. 我说转过身去 快点
[00:30] Do it! 快点!
[00:49] Okay,all right,turn around. 好了 再转回来
[00:55] The case. 那个箱子
[00:56] Slide it over. 慢慢滑过来
[01:11] razor knife? 剃刀?
[01:13] What,you think I’m stupid,huh? 什么 以为我是傻子吗?
[01:16] This stays with me. 这个放我这儿了
[01:24] Let’s go. 走吧
[01:28] Let’s go! 快走!
[01:59] he’s,uh…he’s in there. 他…他在里面
[02:08] You know the deal. 你清楚我们说好的条件
[02:36] come on,keep coming to me,keep coming to me! 快点 往我这边走 别停下 快过来!
[02:45] We gotcha,we gotcha. 你没事了 没事了
[03:07] one end around your ankle,the other end around that bag. 一边铐在你脚踝上 一边铐住那个包
[03:10] Do it! 照做!
[03:20] You expect me to believe you didn’t kill him? 你想让我证明他不是你杀的?
[03:22] I didn’T. 我确实没有杀他
[03:24] This man was dead before I got here. 我到这里之前他就已经死了
[03:26] Now prove it. 现在你来为我证明这一点
[04:06] CSI: NY Season 04 Episode 21 Hostage
[04:09] sync:
[04:16] Nypd,coming through! 是纽约警局的 放她过来!
[04:20] How many has he got inside? 他挟持了多少人?
[04:21] Maybe a dozen. I can’t get an accurate count. 十几个吧 不确定
[04:24] Here’s what I know. 我掌握的情况就这些
[04:25] Employees were just showing up for work when our perp enters the bank cowboy-style. 员工们刚来上班 罪犯就象个牛仔一样冲进银行
[04:29] get on the ground! 趴到地上!
[04:30] On the ground! Everybody on the ground! 趴到地上! 都给我趴到地上!
[04:32] Gets everyone on the ground,then heads toward the open vault, 让大家都趴下后 就直奔打开的金库
[04:35] at wchhi point a teller trips a silent alarm. 这时一个出纳按下了无声报警装置
[04:37] The response is immediate,trapping the perp inside, 警方行动很迅速 把罪犯困在里面了
[04:40] which is when he decides to go dog day afternoon. 他那时正打算上演<热天午后> 根据纽约布鲁克林区的真实银行抢案 改编的电影,阿尔?帕西诺的名片之一
[04:42] Got an id? 知道他身份了吗?
[04:43] All we know is he’s male,white,approximately 40 years old, 只知道是白人男性 大概四十岁
[04:46] armed and definitely dangerous. 有武器 非常危险
[04:47] He already killed someone inside. 他已经在里面杀了个人了
[04:49] He shot a hostage? 他杀了个人质?
[04:50] Details are sketchy,but the witnesses who got out say they heard a gunshot, 详细情况还不知道 但逃出来的目击者说听到了枪响
[04:53] then saw a body down on the floor in the vault. 看到有人倒在金库地板上
[04:58] geez. 天哪
[04:59] Where’s mac? Mac呢?
[05:00] With the body. 和里面被杀的人在一起呢
[05:02] Oh,you gotta be kidding. 噢 你开什么玩笑
[05:03] This ain’t your everyday bank robbery,stella. 这和你日常处理的银行抢劫案可不一样
[05:04] This guy made three demands: 这家伙提了三个要求:
[05:06] Unmarked police car,no press,and somebody from crime scene. 没有标记的警车 现场不能有媒体 还要一个犯罪实验室的人
[05:09] He wanted one of us? 要我们中的一个?
[05:10] He swears he didn’t kill the guy inside, 他发誓说里面那人不是他杀的
[05:11] and he wants someone in there to prove he’s not a murderer. 他想要有人进去证明他不是杀人犯
[05:14] So mac agreed to meet one of his demands… Mac答应了他的条件之一
[05:16] in exchange for a hostage. 以此换回来一个人质
[05:18] Oh,this guy is smart. 这家伙还挺滑头的
[05:19] Now he’s got a cop for insurance. 现在他找了个警察来确保安全
[06:18] what is it? 怎么了?
[06:18] I need to use a computer,send these crime scene photos back to my lab to be analyzed. 我得用一下电脑 把这些 犯罪现场的照片发回实验室分析
[06:23] How are pictures of a dead guy gonna prove I’m innocent? 一个死人的照片怎么能证明我无罪?
[06:26] They’re a permanent record of the crime scene in its original condition, 这是为现场保留永久的原始证据
[06:29] and I can’t start processing the body 缺少这种形式的文件…
[06:31] or have my team analyze evidence without this type of documentation. 我没办法开始检查尸体 或让我的同事分析证物
[06:38] Hey,ruben. 嘿 Ruben
[06:40] Listen… 听着…
[06:41] what the hell is that idiot doing? 那个白痴在干什么?
[06:43] Get him back here! 把他弄回来!
[06:46] dennison,chavez,get that guy out of there! Dennison,Chavez 把那家伙从那里赶开!
[07:00] in use this computer right here. 就用这台电脑
[07:02] No tricks. 别耍花样
[07:04] I’m watching you. 我可盯着你的
[07:17] You got a name? 你叫什么名字?
[07:19] Joe.
[07:20] What’s your real name? 是真名吗?
[07:23] All you need to know is that it’s joe. 你就当我叫Joe好了
[07:30] yeah. 喂
[07:32] What? 什么?
[07:35] No,how did you… 不 你怎么…
[07:37] No,that’s not… that’s not…that’S… 不 这不… 这不… 这…
[07:40] no,but that’s not true. 不 但这不是事实
[07:43] No,that’S…that’s not what happened… 不 这…事情不是这样的…
[07:45] it’s not what you think. 不是你想象中那样
[07:47] Just let me… 你听我说…
[07:48] hold on. Hold on. Just calm down,all right? 等等 别挂 冷静点 好吗?
[07:52] I can hear you. 我能听见你
[07:56] U have to understand,I don’t care what it is that you think that you saw,but it… 你必须明白 我不在乎你怎么想 你所见到的场面 但是…
[07:59] it’s not what you think,all right? 和你想的不一样 明白吗?
[08:05] you a cop? 你是警察?
[08:06] Yeah. 对
[08:07] Get us theel hl out of here. 快把我们弄出去啊
[08:10] Please… 求你了…
[08:11] I’m three months pregnant. 我怀孕三个月了
[08:13] I don’t want to die. 我不想死
[08:15] I don’t care what you saw. 我不管你看到什么了
[08:16] That’s not what happened. 事情不是这样的
[08:26] Have I told you how much I love the media? 我跟你说过我多热爱媒体吗?
[08:29] Mac just sent over these photos from the crime scene. Mac刚刚把犯罪现场的照片传过来了
[08:32] Our vic is male,approximately 45 years old. 死者是男性 大概45岁
[08:35] Looks like a single gunshot wound. 看起来是一枪致命
[08:36] Let’s put him in front of some witnesses. 把照片给目击者看看
[08:38] Maybe we can get an id. 也许能知道他的身份
[08:49] Oh,my god. 噢 天哪
[08:50] That’s walter sutherford,the bank manager. 是Walter Sutherford 银行经理
[08:52] Tell me,did you see mr.Sutherford engage the gunman? 你看到Sutherford先生和歹徒搏斗吗?
[08:55] No,I heard someone say they saw a body in the vault, 没有 我听到有人说金库里有死人
[08:59] but I didn’t see mr.Sutherford get shot. 但我没看到Sutherford先生被击中
[09:01] Thank you. 谢谢你
[09:02] Thanks. 谢谢
[09:03] Of all the witnesses who got out,no one saw our bad guy pull the trigger. 逃出来的目击者中 没人看到那人开枪的过程
[09:07] That’s mac’s job. 那就是Mac的活儿了
[09:08] I’ll send someone to sutherford’s house to make the notification. 我派人去Sutherford家通知他的死讯
[09:12] Detectives. 警探们
[09:12] Where are we at with the surveillance tapes? 监控录像在哪里?
[09:14] One of my guys just talked to the main branch just a few minutes ago. 我的人几分钟前刚和总行的人谈过
[09:19] The surveillance feed is piped right into the manager’s office. 监控摄像保存在经理的办公室
[09:22] Okay,so mac has access to them. 好 那Mac可以搞到手
[09:24] If the gunman lets him. 除非歹徒允许他那样做
[09:25] Got ny power ready to shut down the juice. 还联系了纽约电力局 准备切断电力供给
[09:28] Oh,you can’t do that. 你不能这么做
[09:29] Mac is still processing the scene. Mac还在勘验现场呢
[09:30] Hey,detective. 我说 警探们
[09:32] All due respect,that’s an active crime scene. 无疑冒犯 但这是犯罪现场
[09:35] If we’re not gonna make entry,we’ve got to do something. 如果我们没办法进去 就得另找门路
[09:37] Making it uncomfortable for this guy is our only leverage. 让这家伙呆得不自在 就是我们唯一能做的
[09:40] I understand that,but see,if you turn off the air, 我明白 但如果关了空调
[09:43] that body will start decomposing so fast we’ll lose all our evidence. 就会加快尸体腐烂 会失去所有证据
[09:45] And maybe our only chance of resolving this peacefully. 也许会丢掉和平解决这件事的唯一机会
[09:48] Then tell detective taylor to work a little faster. 那就告诉Taylor警探动作快点
[09:51] He’s got two hours to process. 再给他2个小时
[09:53] Then we’re gonna start getting proactive,all right? 然后我们就主动出击 好吧?
[10:07] What are you looking for? 你在找什么?
[10:11] Foreign dna. 其他人的DNA
[10:13] Evidence left behind by an attacker. 凶手留下的痕迹
[10:18] This man has defensive wounds. 这人手上有自卫留下的伤痕
[10:20] Indicates there was a struggle. 表明死前有过搏斗
[10:27] How long you been married? 你结婚多久了?
[10:32] I was married once. 我结过一次婚
[10:33] It’s nice to have someone who cares about you. 有人关心自己的感觉真不错
[10:37] You think you’re gonna get into my head,detective? 你想和我套近乎吗 警探?
[10:39] Is that it? 是这意思吗?
[10:41] Bring up my wife. 提起我妻子
[10:43] Tell me how much she loves me and how… 告诉我她多爱我 还有…
[10:45] I shouldn’t be doing this. 我不该这样做的
[10:47] All I’m getting at is if you didn’t kill this man, 我是说 如果你真的没有杀他
[10:49] then maybe this can still work out in your favor. 这件事也许还能顺利解决
[10:52] No,it’ll work out. 不 这事总会解决的
[10:55] You do your job correctly,it’ll work out. 你干好你的活 就能解决这事
[11:06] it’s him. 是他打来的
[11:07] – Yeah? – Where’s my police car? – 喂? – 我要的警车呢?
[11:09] We’re working on it. 我们正在想办法
[11:10] I got a mechanic disabling the gps per your request. 我还找人按你的要求卸载了全球定位系统
[11:13] I can still see the media. 我看到媒体还在附近转悠
[11:15] I thought I told you to get ’em out of here. 我记得跟你说过 让他们滚开
[11:17] Look,we’re trying. 听着 我们正在努力
[11:18] But you and I both know this is the best game in town and people want to watch. 但我们都清楚 这可是城里最精彩的演出 人人都想看
[11:21] Ah,well,then let’s hope the kids are out of the room when I start tossing bodies in your direction. 好吧 但愿我开始向你们扔尸体时 孩子们都会出来看
[11:27] Come on,pal. You don’t want to do that. 拜托 伙计 你不会这么做的
[11:28] You said yourself you haven’t killed anybody. 是你自己说的你没杀人
[11:30] Yet. 是目前为止还没杀过
[11:32] But if you provoke me,so help me god… 但如果你激怒我 那就说不好了…
[11:35] tell you what. You send a hostage out, 跟你直说吧 如果你放个人质出来
[11:37] I’ll bend some arms out here and get you what you want. 我可以撤离一些警察 并尽力满足你的需求
[11:40] I’ll think about it. 我考虑考虑
[11:48] What? What? What now? 什么? 什么意思? 现在想干嘛?
[11:50] I’m going to need to test you for gunshot residue. 我要对你做火药残留物的测试
[11:54] How’s that work? 什么意思?
[11:55] I collect with one of these. 我用这个收集证物
[11:56] Positive result tells me you fired your gun recently. 如果是阳性就证明你最近开过枪
[12:00] Don’t waste your time. I-I-I did. 别浪费时间了 我…我确实开过枪
[12:04] Was that the only time you fired your weapon? 你就开过这一枪吗?
[12:06] That’s right. 是的
[12:07] One shot. 只此一枪
[12:09] From over there. 就朝那里开的
[12:17] this could have been an accident. 这可能是次意外
[12:19] No,it wasn’t an accident. 不 不是意外
[12:20] I’m not going to let you pin his murder on me. 我可不会让你把他的死算在我头上
[12:22] Calm down,joe. No one’s doing that. 冷静 Joe 没人会这么做
[12:23] You don’t think I know what’s going on out there? 你以为我不知道外面在干嘛吗?
[12:25] Your friends are out there trying to figure out a way to get in here 你在外面的朋友想在 尽量减少伤亡的前提下
[12:27] without killing a lot of innocent people. 找到通路进来
[12:30] They don’t give a damn about me. 他们对我毫不关心
[12:31] ‘Cause they think I’m a murderer. 因为他们认为我是谋杀犯
[12:33] You know what that means? 你知道那意味着什么吗?
[12:34] That means they’ll put a bullet in me the first chance they get. 他们只要一有机会就会向我开枪
[12:37] That’s why I’m not leaving here until you prove that I didn’t pull the trigger. 所以在你能证明我没开枪之前 我不会离开这里
[12:40] And if I’m not leaving,nobody’s leaving. 如果我不离开 谁都别离开
[12:41] Well,then get me a ct scanner. 那么就给我弄台CT扫描仪来
[12:43] What’s that? 那是什么东西?
[12:44] It’s a kind of a lie detector for scientists. 那是一种给科学家用的测谎仪
[12:47] It’ll allow me to look inside the body and see if you’re telling me the truth. 用来检测尸体内部 看看你说的是不是真话
[13:00] I got you your… scanner. 我帮你弄到了…扫描仪
[13:04] Liquid refreshments for the guests. 还有给客人们的饮料
[13:07] Come on,get to work. 快点 开工
[13:09] It’s going to be a little hard with this bag slowing me down. 这个袋子会减缓我的速度
[13:13] Too bad. 太糟了
[13:15] You know,the faster I get this done,the sooner you get what you want. 你知道 我越快搞定这个 你就能越早就得到想要的
[13:19] It’s up to you. 你自己决定吧
[13:48] I’m going to need some help getting this out of here. 得有人帮忙把这个东西弄出来
[13:51] You. 你
[13:52] Give him a hand. 去帮他
[13:53] Go give him a hand. 快去帮他
[14:03] Could you put that over there? 你能把这个放在那儿吗?
[14:09] Where do you guys keep the surveillance tapes? 你们把监控录像带放哪里了?
[14:12] Theycoe re’rrded on a hard drive in our manager’s office. 都保存在经理办公室的硬盘里
[14:48] in chaos today,with the nypd blocking off many of the streets… 今天的情况混乱至极 纽约警局封锁了多条马路…
[14:51] hey,sid. 嘿 Sid
[14:52] We hear from mac? 有Mac的消息了?
[14:53] Yeah,stella just did. 是的 Stella刚刚和他联系过
[14:54] He couldn’t say much. But he sent over some ct scan data to perform a virtual autopsy. 他没法多说话 但他传了些CT扫描数据 让我们进行虚拟尸检
[14:59] Yeah. 好的 终于有机会在我的屋子里
[14:59] Finally get to break in that new toy of yours. 好的 终于有机会在我的屋子里
[15:01] Step into my lair. 用你们的新玩具了
[15:02] Let’s do it. 我们开始吧
[15:11] Looks like we’ve got two distinct wound cavities. 看起来有两处明显的伤口
[15:14] Both rounds entered the thoracic cavity between the fourth and fifth ribs. 两颗子弹都射入了 第4, 第5根肋骨间的胸腔中
[15:19] Dense tissue resulted in a great deal of fragmentation 密集的组织造成许多子弹碎片
[15:22] that penetrated into both the mediastinum and the pleural cavity. 刺入了胸腔纵膈和胸膜腔
[15:25] With one large projectile lodging in the inferior lobe of the right lung 较大的子弹嵌入了右肺下叶
[15:30] and a second lodging into the left ventricle of the heart. 较小的一颗打进了左心室
[15:34] The latter of which resulted in near-instantaneous death. 后者造成受害人当即死亡
[15:38] This entrance wound is consistent with a medium-size caliber,.45 or .38. 这个射入伤应是中等口径的枪造成 点45或者点38
[15:44] That’s weird. I only see one entry wound. 怪事 我只看到一处射入伤
[15:47] There’s got to be another one. 应该还有另外一处的
[15:49] That is strange. 那还真挺奇怪的
[15:50] There doesn’t appear to be a second. 看起来是只有一个
[15:54] Split wound path from a single round? 同一个弹孔造成两条伤路?
[15:56] My first thought as well. 我开始也这么想
[15:57] But the permanent wound cavities are too large,and take a look at this. 但这个永久性的伤口太大了 看看这个
[16:02] Guy’s got more metal in him than a jewelry store. 这人身上的金属片比珠宝店还多
[16:05] Right. And based on cumulative mass estimates,I’d say we’re looking at two rounds. 是 根据累计的金属片数量估计 我要说这是由2颗子弹造成的
[16:09] How does someone get shot twice in exactly the same place? 一个人怎可能在同一处连中2枪呢?
[16:14] That’s not scientifically possible,mac. 这在科学上是不可能的 Mac
[16:16] Unless there was one round stuck in the barrel when the trigger was pulled. 除非开枪时有颗子弹卡壳了
[16:20] Well,in that case,the two bullets would be deformed in different ways, 本案中 2颗子弹以不同方式变了形
[16:23] changing their aerodynamics,causing them to take on different flight paths. 改变了它们的空气动力学构造 造成了它们不同的飞行路线
[16:32] Maybe both rounds were shot from close range. 也许2颗子弹都是近距离射出的
[16:35] Except I got no sign of stippling or powder burns on the body. 但我在尸体上没有找到 点射或火药残余物痕迹
[16:38] Intermediate range then. 那么就是中距离开枪
[16:39] There’s no way. 那是不可能的
[16:40] The weapon’s recoil would jar the shooter’s hand enough to easily throw off the second shot. 枪的后座力会震到枪手手部 这样第二枪很容易射偏
[16:46] Even a highly skilled marksman would be off by a couple of millimeters. 即使是神枪手也会射偏几毫米
[16:49] Maybe it’s not about skill or luck. 也许这与技术或者运气无关
[16:52] Maybe it’s about the gun. 也许跟用什么枪有关
[16:53] Was sid able to determine caliber? Sid能确定是什么口径的枪支吗?
[16:56] Yeah,sid thinks that the murder weapon was a medium caliber. Sid认为凶器是中等口径的枪支
[16:59] Is that what your suspect is holding? 嫌疑犯拿的是这种枪吗?
[17:01] Yeah. But my guy swears he only fired one round into the ceiling 是的 但他发誓只朝天花板开过一枪
[17:04] and insists there’s no way it’s his bullet inside the vic. 而且坚称他的子弹 决不可能跑进死者身体里
[17:08] If that’s the truth,then there would have been three rounds fired in that bank. 如果这是真的 那银行里总共开过3枪
[17:11] Then why didn’t any witnesses hear more than one shot? 为什么目击证人只听到一声枪响呢?
[17:15] mac?
[17:15] What happened? 怎么了?
[17:17] He hung up. 他挂了 听着 你想我怎么对付Jackson?
[17:17] Listen,what do you want me to do about jackson? 他挂了 听着 你想我怎么对付Jackson?
[17:19] He’s breathing down my neck about going in. 他一直在威胁我要进去
[17:20] Stall him. 拖住他
[17:22] Where are you going? 你去哪里?
[17:23] To find out how our gunman pulled off the impossible. 去找出枪手是如何实现这种不可能的
[17:28] I fired one shot at that ceiling. 我向天花板开了一枪
[17:29] I don’t want to have to tell you again. 我不想再跟你重复一遍
[17:31] That’s not what the evidence is telling us. 证据可不是这样显示的
[17:32] I swear to you. I swear to you,man! 我向你发誓 我向你发誓 伙计!
[17:34] I did not kill this guy! 我没杀那个人!
[17:36] Then who did? 那么谁杀的?
[17:37] I don’t know! 我不知道!
[17:38] What the hell is going on here,joe? 这里到底发生了什么 Joe?
[17:42] You’re not telling me everything. 你对我有隐瞒
[17:45] You got partners,don’t you? 你有同谋 对吗?
[17:47] Maybe you’re the fall guy. 也许你是他的替罪羊
[17:48] Who was that you were talking to on the phone earlier? 刚才和你通话的人是谁?
[17:50] You know what? I’m,I am sick and tired of answering all your questions. 知道吗? 你问来问去 我已经烦死了
[17:55] Now you go in there and you prove, 你进来这里 你就得证明
[17:57] you find something that proves that I did not kill this guy! 你得找到证据证明我没杀那家伙!
[18:00] I’ve only got one problem with that. 我只有一个问题
[18:02] Under normal circumstances,I would perform an autopsy on the body 一般情况下 我会对尸体进行解剖 以此确定死因
[18:06] to confirm cause of death,run ballistics. 进行弹道学分析
[18:09] A bullet from your gun against the bullets inside the body… 对比你枪里的子弹和尸体里的子弹…
[18:11] I don’t see the problem. 我才不管这些问题
[18:12] You got one of my bullets lying around here someplace. 我的子弹就躺在这儿的某处
[18:15] Yeah,if we can find it. 没错 如果我们能找到的话
[18:16] That still doesn’t give me the bullets inside the body. 但我还是没有尸体里的子弹
[18:17] For that I got to send the body back to autopsy. 所以我得把尸体送回去做解剖
[18:19] Okay,so where you could conveniently find “evidence” that connects me to his murder. 在那你更容易找到”证据” 证明我和谋杀有关
[18:23] Forget it. The body is not going anywhere. 想都别想 尸体哪也不能去
[18:26] Well,then you’re out of luck because I need the bullets inside the body. 那我就帮不了你了 没有尸体里的子弹什么也做不了
[18:34] Start digging. 就在这挖出来
[18:43] we’re looking for a small mushroom-shaped piece of metal. 我们要找一小块蘑菇状的金属
[18:46] If you find it,it’s very important you do not touch it or move it. 如果你找到了 千万不要触碰或移动它
[18:49] Just call me and I’ll come and collect it. 叫我就行 我会来收集
[18:53] You still there,sid? 你还在吗 Sid?
[18:55] I’m here. 我在
[18:56] You sure you’re okay,mac? 你确定你没问题吗 Mac?
[18:57] I’m fine. 没问题
[19:00] Any time you’re ready. 你一准备好就开始
[19:02] Okay. 好的
[19:03] First thing I’m going to need you to do is make a single long incision 首先 你要做一个长切口
[19:08] across the upper abdominal region. 正好穿过上腹部区域
[19:09] This will allow you to go underneath the rib cage. 这样你就可以进入胸腔
[19:13] Once you’ve made the incision, 一旦你完成切口
[19:15] you’re going to probe with your hand into the center of the chest cavity. 就把手伸入胸腔中间探一下
[19:20] Use your fingers to feel for the heart. 用手指找到心脏所在
[19:24] You should feel a hole in that bottom left quadrant. 在左下方应该可以摸到一个洞
[19:28] I feel it. 摸到了
[19:30] Now,squeeze the tissue. 现在 用力捏一下组织
[19:32] The round should oulip st,into your fingers. 子弹就会滑出来 落到你手指间
[19:36] I got it. 拿到了
[19:39] Good. 很好
[19:41] Go back in through the same incision, 再进入那道切口
[19:43] but this time feel for the right lung. 但是这一次找右肺
[19:47] Use the ribcage as your guide. 通过胸腔来定位
[19:56] Mac’s crime scene photos give us anything? Mac传回来的犯罪现场照片 有什么发现吗?
[19:58] Yeah,I got a small void in the blood pool. 有 那摊血迹中发现一个小缺口
[20:02] Oxapprimately…3×5 inches. 大概… 3×5英寸大小
[20:04] Means something was removed from the scene after the vic was shot. 就是说死者被击中后 现场有东西被拿走了
[20:08] Maybe stack of cash? 也许是一捆钞票?
[20:13] Negative. 对不上
[20:14] Whatever it is,if the hostage taker has it,it could tie him to the murder. 无论是什么 如果是挟持者拿走的 那他就和谋杀有关
[20:18] Danny,take a look at these. Danny 来看看这个
[20:19] Mac sent over six bogeys. Mac 传来了6张照片
[20:21] There’s nothing but bank and bad lighting. 什么都没有 就是银行和昏暗的灯光
[20:24] Blow this one up. 放大这张
[20:25] As much as you can without ghosting it. 放大 尽可能消除重像
[20:27] You see that reflection? 看到那个反射像了吗?
[20:28] He’s got something in his hand. 他手里有什么东西
[20:31] Looks like a gun. 看起来像是把枪
[20:32] That’s our hostage taker. 是人质挟持者
[20:34] Mac’s trying to help us id the son of a bitch. Mac想让我们找出这个混蛋的身份
[20:37] Adam,enhance the bogeys and stitch them together. Adam 加强这些照片 再衔接起来
[20:40] If we can id our gunman,maybe we can get someone 如果能辨认持枪歹徒的身份 也许就能让他的家人…
[20:41] from his family down to the bank and talk some sense into him. 到银行来劝服他
[20:53] Mac,it should be within reach. Mac 应该可以摸到
[20:55] I can feel the second bullet. 我摸到第二颗子弹了
[20:58] Got it. 拿到了
[21:00] I found the bullet! 我找到子弹了!
[21:02] Nobody touch it! 别碰它!
[21:21] well,do you think it’ll work? 你认为这有用吗?
[21:25] Maybe. 也许
[21:30] yeah? Yeah,I’m trying. It’s not that easy. 我在努力 没那么容易的
[21:37] Yeah,no. Listen,I understand. 不 听着 我明白
[21:39] The negotiator said they’ll give me what I want. 谈判专家说他们会满足我的要求
[21:42] I don’t know what’s taking so long. 我不知道为什么要这么久
[21:47] Listen,I’m trying,but it’s not easy… 听着 我在努力 但事情没那么容易…
[21:50] I said I’m trying. 我说了我在努力
[21:52] Please,just trust me,all right? I’ll be… 拜托 相信我 好吗? 我会…
[21:57] just don’t,please. Please… 拜托不要 拜托…
[22:08] I’ve been watching it on the news. 我一直在看新闻
[22:09] They said one person’s already been killed. 上面说有一个人被杀了
[22:11] Male db. Gunshot wound to the chest. 男性死者 胸部中枪
[22:13] There’s two bullets inside the body and only one entry wound. 体内有2颗子弹 但只有1个射入伤
[22:16] How do you know that? 你怎么知道的?
[22:17] Crime scene hasn’t been released yet. 犯罪现场还没法进去
[22:19] I don’t believe it. You’ve got a man on the inside. 真不敢相信 你们居然有个人在里面
[22:21] Mac taylor. It was one of the gunman’s demands. Mac Taylor 是歹徒的要求之一
[22:23] Mac went in through the back door so the press wouldn’t see. Mac从后门进去 这样可以躲过媒体的眼睛
[22:26] In exchange,he was able to negotiate the release of one of the hostages. 作为交换 他可以和歹徒协商 释放其中一个人质
[22:30] And you’re worried about him. 你很担心他
[22:31] I’m worried sick. 我担心得要命
[22:32] Look,brett,I need your help. 听着 Brett 我需要你的帮助
[22:34] No one knows weapons like you do. 没人比你更了解武器了
[22:35] So you got a victim with one entry wound,but two bullets inside of him. 受害人只有1个射入伤 但体内有2颗子弹
[22:37] Yeah. Basically,I’m looking for the impossible. 是的 基本上 我就在找 这种不可能的凶器
[22:40] A murder weapon that can fire two rounds near instantaneously without any recoil. 能够连发2颗子弹而不产生 后坐力的谋杀凶器
[22:43] Don’t tease me. 别逗我了
[22:44] Follow me. 跟我来
[22:53] It’s called the kriss super V. .45 caliber. 这叫Kriss Super V 点45口径 (美国新一代低后坐力冲锋枪)
[22:56] Every time you fire,the recoil energy produced is vectored downward 每一次开枪产生的后坐力 被向下引导至弹簧接收器
[23:01] into a spring-loaded receiver instead of backward into the shooter’s body. 而不会直接向后撞上枪手
[23:04] Takes the kick right out of kickback. 抵消了后坐力的影响
[23:07] End result: A highly accurate shot each time this bad boy’s fired. 结果就是:这杂种每次开枪都高度精确
[23:12] How did our gunman get his hands on this kind of cutting-edge technology? 歹徒怎能接触到这种尖端科技?
[23:33] joe,this isn’t going to work. Joe 这方法行不通
[23:37] The bullets are too damaged. 子弹损坏得太厉害
[23:38] There’s no way to include or exclude your weapon. 无法判定你的枪是否和谋杀有关
[23:41] What,so you’ve just been,just… you’ve just been stringing me along?! 什么 你一直…你一直在耍我吗?
[23:44] – You’ve just been wasting my time?! – Just wait. – 你就一直浪费我的时间? – 等等
[23:46] Just get! Get on the floor,man! 起来! 趴地上 伙计!
[23:48] – Get on the floor with the others! – Wait! Wait a minute! This isn’t over. – 和其他人一样趴地上! – 等等! 等等! 还没完
[23:51] What? What,have you got any other science tricks up your sleeve?! 什么? 什么 你还有什么科学手段?
[23:59] Just one. Just one. 还有一个 还有一个
[24:11] Witnesses said you walked in the bank this morning right when it opened. 目击者说你今早一开门就冲进银行
[24:14] That’s right. 没错
[24:17] What time was that? 那时几点?
[24:20] 9:00. Why? 9点整 怎么了?
[24:26] Wh…? Where are you going? Wait. Hey! 你…? 你去哪? 等等 嘿!
[24:31] I’m talking to you. 我和你说话呢
[25:01] – What is that? – Blood. – 那是什么? – 血迹
[25:05] – We got to talk. – About what? – 我们得谈谈 – 谈什么?
[25:08] The money you took. Where is it? 谈你拿走的钱 在哪里?
[25:13] Your partner take it? Is that who’s been calling you,joe? 你的拍档拿走的? 是打电话给你的那个人吗 Joe?
[25:15] I don’t have a partner,man. 我没有拍档 伙计
[25:16] Then where’s the money? The money was here. 那么钱在哪? 钱本来在这儿
[25:20] It was taken right after this guy was shot. Where is it? 在这家伙中枪后被拿走了 在哪?
[25:22] Listen,man,I never had a chance to grab anything. 听着 伙计 我根本没机会拿任何东西
[25:25] Your friends were here before I even had a chance to fill a bag. 我还没来得及装钱 就被你的朋友们包围了
[25:28] Where are you going? 你去哪?
[25:29] Did anyone see joe take any money out of this vault? 有人看到Joe从金库里拿钱了吗?
[25:32] – Hey,stay… get away from them. – Let them answer the question. – 嘿 站住… 离他们远点 – 让他们回答这个问题
[25:34] Did anyone see joe remove money from the vault? 有人看到Joe从金库里拿钱了吗?
[25:51] messer.
[25:51] Danny,it’s mac. Danny 是Mac
[25:52] Hey,how you doing,boss? You all right? 嘿 你怎么样 老大? 还好吗?
[25:54] Yeah,I’m good. 我很好
[25:55] I took a look at the security footage from inside the bank. 我看了下银行内部的监控录像
[25:58] The cameras were disconnected at a few minutes before 8:00 this morning. 摄像头在今早8点前几分钟没有启动
[26:01] That’s a full hour before witnesses say your gunman rolled in and started making noise. 距目击者看到歹徒进来制造混乱时 正好一小时
[26:04] Yeah,that’s not all. 这还不是全部
[26:05] I got a spatter void and money missing from the vault,which could only mean one thing. 我还发现血迹里有一个缺口 金库里有钱不知去向
[26:09] The bank was already robbed once today. 这只能说明一点 银行今天早前已被抢劫过一次
[26:11] And the vic could be a casualty from that heist. 死者可能死于那次抢劫
[26:14] Makes your suspect one of the unluckiest mooks on the planet. 让你的疑犯成了史上最不走运的人
[26:17] Or maybe it’s not a coincidence. 也许这不是一次巧合
[26:20] What if this isn’t about money,but something else? 要是这和钱无关 而是为了其他东西呢?
[26:30] For those of you just joining us this morning,our top story… 今早刚打开电视的观众们 我们的头条是…
[26:33] hey,heard stella might have found our murder weapon. 嘿 听说Stella可能找到凶器了
[26:35] Yeah,it sounds like it. She wants everybody on a telepresence call. 是 听起来是这样 她要我们开视频会议
[26:40] Okay,we have a full house; network’s secure. You’re good to go,stella. 好的 人都齐了 网络安全 你可以说了 Stella
[26:44] Great,thanks. I just met with agent dunbar from homeland security. 很好 谢谢 我刚和国土安全局的 Dunbar探员见了面
[26:47] We managed to identify what I believe is the type of weapon used to kill our victim earlier today. 我们查到了今早杀害死者的凶器
[26:53] It’s called a kriss super V. 它叫做Kriss Super V
[26:55] Now,I’m sending over our reconstruction videos and specs as we speak. 我把弹道重建视频和规格数据发给你们
[27:02] They’re coming to your screens now. 马上就出现在你们的屏幕上
[27:04] The weapon is a limited production gun. 这种武器是限量生产的枪支
[27:07] It’s manufactured by ridgeline defense services. 由山脊线防卫勤务公司制造
[27:10] Lindsay,I want you to reach out to the manufacturer. Lindsay 你去查查生产商
[27:13] Ask about inventory. 询问下他们的库存
[27:14] See if there’s one missing or stolen. 看有没有丢失或失窃的情况
[27:16] I want to know how our killer got his hands on the gun. 我想知道凶手是怎么弄到这把枪的
[27:19] Sid,send over the ct scan data that mac took to hawkes. Sid 把Mac传给Hawkes的CT扫描数据 发过来
[27:23] Let’s get a close-up image of one of the fragments. 放大其中一个碎片的图像
[27:25] If we can extrapolate the number of lands and grooves, 如果能推断出枪管的膛线阳线和凹槽
[27:29] we can match class characteristics to this make of weapon. 我们就可以把类化特征 和这个牌子的枪进行比较
[27:32] You got it. 明白了
[27:33] All right,that’s all I got. 好的 我说完了
[27:34] I’m going back to the bank. 我要回银行了
[27:37] Flack? What is it? Flack? 怎么了?
[27:39] This just turned into a doubleheader. 这案子刚刚变成了连环案
[27:41] One of my guys went over to our vic’s house to talk to his wife and make the notification, 我的手下刚才去受害人家 想把死讯通知他的妻子
[27:45] and found another body. 结果发现了另一具尸体
[28:02] Blood’s still wet. Tod can’t be more than a couple of hours ago. 血迹还没干 死亡时间不会超过2小时
[28:06] Well,that rules out our bank robber. 那就排除了银行劫匪作案的可能
[28:08] Not unless he can be in two places at the same time. 除非他能同时出现在两个地方
[28:19] the manager’s wife? 经理的妻子?
[28:21] She was shot right through the forehead,execution-style. 她额头正中一枪 处决式手法
[28:24] When? 什么时候?
[28:25] Not more than a couple hours ago. 不到2小时前的事
[28:26] Either joe’s been a very busy man this morning Joe要么今早会分身术
[28:29] or he’s working with someone on the outside. 要么就是外面有同伙
[28:32] Something’s not making sense. 有些地方解释不通
[28:34] You guys got witnesses out there who say they saw the gunman enter the bank alone, 目击证人说看到歹徒 独自一人走进银行
[28:38] and they only heard one shot. 他们只听到一声枪响
[28:40] But there’s money missing,two bullets inside the vic from a kriss super v, 钱少了 死者体内有2发从 KRISS Super V里射出的子弹
[28:44] and I’m staring at our guy’s standard .45. 我面前这个家伙用的是 标准点45口径的枪
[28:47] Someone else was in that bank. 银行里还有其他人
[28:49] You heard the woman. someone else was in here. 你听到那女的说了 还有别人在这儿
[28:51] And like you said,things aren’t adding up. 正如你说的那样 事情还没完
[28:54] You call whoever it is that you need to call, 需要打给谁你就打
[28:56] and you tell them that I didn’t murder anyone. Call! 告诉他们 我没杀人 快打!
[29:00] I can’t do that. 我不能那么做
[29:01] All I got is a theory and your word. 我手头有的只是一套推论 以及你的一面之词
[29:03] You know,I’m beginning to regret asking for the csi. Let me tell you. 告诉你 我开始后悔找你们CSI了
[29:08] Wait a minute. Wait a minute. 等一下 等一下
[29:11] If I can get these bullets bato ck my lab, 如果我能把这些子弹送回实验室
[29:15] and they match the bullet that killed the manager’s wife… 他们发现这些跟杀死经理妻子 的子弹是一样的…
[29:19] then I’ll know what you’re telling me is the truth. 那时我就能断定你跟我说的是真话
[29:24] Done. What else? 行 还有什么事?
[29:27] I want this evidence taken out of here by one of the hostages. 我希望由这里的一个人质 把物证带出去
[29:31] Forget it. 你休想
[29:37] Then I’m done. 那我就爱莫能助了
[29:40] Either you give me something I want, 你是照我说的做呢
[29:42] or you can take these bullets across the street yourself. 还是打算自己把这些子弹 送到街对面去?
[29:54] Get up,come here. 起来 过来
[30:04] I want her. 让她去
[30:12] Time’s up,detective. 时间到了 警探
[30:14] We need more. 我们还要点时间
[30:15] But this guy’s been playing us for three hours now. 但这人已经耍了我们3个小时了
[30:17] Sooner or later he’s going to figure out we’re not giving in to the rest of his demands. 他迟早会琢磨出我们不会 满足他的一切要求
[30:21] And it’s going to get pretty bloody in there,unless we can ma tkehings difficult for him. 那时局面就会变得很难堪 除非我们先给他制造麻烦
[30:25] This guy’s not a shooter. 这家伙不是杀手
[30:26] There’s something else going on. We need more time. 这事另有蹊跷 再给我们点时间
[30:28] Time’s not what you give to a hostage taker,detective. 时间不是留给挟持人质的歹徒的 警探
[30:31] 30 minutes. 30分钟
[30:32] 30 minutes and then it’s your show. 30分钟后 一切听你们指挥
[30:34] All right,30,starting now. 好吧 30分钟 从现在开始计时
[30:36] – After that,I’m taking the first steps towards ending this thing. – Flack,front door. – 到那时 我就开始行动 – Flack 前门
[30:39] Heads up. We got movement. 注意了 有情况
[30:45] everybody stand down. 所有人原地待命
[30:55] Adderly,go get her. Adderly 把她接过来
[31:05] It’s all right. It’s all right. It’s all right. It’s all right. It’s all right. 没事了 没事了 没事了
[31:08] You’re going to be okay. It’s all over. What’s your name? 你安全了 没事了 你叫什么?
[31:11] Uh,lori mandel. I’m one of the tellers. Lori Mandel 我是个出纳
[31:13] Lori,how are the rest of the people inside the bank? Lori 银行里其他人怎么样了?
[31:16] Uh… they’re fine. 他们没事
[31:18] The man with the gun said they’ll stay that way as long as detective taylor does his job. 拿枪的人说 只要Taylor警探在查证 他们就不会有危险
[31:27] GET THIS TO THE LAB ASAP 马上送去实验室
[31:43] I thought mac was sending over ballistic evidence. 我以为Mac送来的是弹道证据
[31:45] He did,but this hair was in there with it. 是的 但这根头发是一起送来的
[31:48] You think he put that there intentionally? 你觉得他是有意放进来的?
[31:50] You ever known mac to do anything unintentionally? 你见Mac干过什么无聊事吗?
[31:52] Mac’s giving us this evidence to try and identify the gunman. Mac给我们这个证据来确定歹徒的身份
[31:59] Cross section is ovoid. 横截面呈卵形
[32:01] Length is short with heavy granulation of the medulla. 头发不长 发髓中色素颗粒很多
[32:04] So it’s a caucasian male with black hair. 这么说是个黑发的白人男性
[32:07] Yeah,matches the description of our gunman. 是的 跟歹徒的描述相一致
[32:09] I’ll see if I can get a dna profile and I’ll run it through codis. 我来看看能否提取DNA 从数据库里搜出点结果
[32:54] yeah,I’m running out of time here. 我这儿要没时间了
[32:55] They want to shut down the power in the bank. 他们要切断银行供电
[32:57] Won’t be long before this comes to a head. What do you got? 马上就到最后关头了 你们那里有什么发现?
[32:59] I just left adam in dna. 我让Adam去测DNA了
[33:01] The hair mac sent over from the gunman didn’t do anything. Mac送来的歹徒头发查不出什么来
[33:03] No hit in codis or the national database. Codis和全国数据库里都没查出结果
[33:05] Yeah,that’s no surprise. Nothing about this guy says he’s a pro. 不奇怪 没证据显示他是个职业劫匪
[33:09] What about ballistics from the two crime scenes? 2颗犯罪现场收集的子弹 有没有查出什么?
[33:11] I compared the bullets mac pulled from the bank manager to the bullet recovered from the wife; 我将Mac从银行经理身上取出的子弹 以及经理妻子体内的子弹进行比对
[33:16] they match. 两者完全吻合
[33:18] So ballistics and time of death make it impossible for joe to be our shooter. 子弹和死亡时间说明Joe不可能 是我们要找的枪手
[33:22] I was able to pull a print off the duct tape used to bind the manager’s wife. 我从绑经理妻子的胶带上 提取了一枚指纹
[33:27] It came back to a derrick james. 查出来是个叫Derrick James的
[33:28] He’s an ex-employee of ridgeline defense services. 他是山脊线防卫勤务公司的前雇员
[33:31] That’s h a kriss super V. 所以他能接触到KRISS Super V冲锋枪
[33:34] What else do we know about this guy? 这家伙什么资料?
[33:35] Black male,35 years old. 黑人男性 35岁
[33:37] He spent three years in iraq doing private security. 他在伊拉克待了3年 做私人保安
[33:39] No criminal record. 没有犯罪记录
[33:40] All right,run through it with me. 好的 跟我一起再理一遍
[33:42] This james guy kidnaps the bank manager and then ties up his wife. 这个叫James的 绑架了银行经理 然后把他妻子绑了起来
[33:45] Then he brings the manager to the bank an hour before it opens. 然后他在银行开门前1小时 把经理带回了银行
[33:48] Gets the manager to open up the vault,takes whatever he can get. 让经理打开金库 把能拿的都拿了
[33:51] But something obviously went wrong and this derrick james shoots the manager. 但显然出了点岔子 这个Derrick James开枪杀了经理
[33:57] Leaves the bank,decides to kill the wife to cover his tracks. 离开银行后 决定把经理的老婆 给杀人灭口
[34:01] All right,all the evidence points that way. 没错 所有的证据都这样显示
[34:03] One question: How is joe involved in all this? 但有个问题: Joe是怎么扯进来的?
[34:16] What? What…what the hell is going on? What? What’s going on? 怎么了…怎么回事? 搞什么?
[34:22] Hostage rescue is getting restless. 营救人质的人已经失去耐性了
[34:23] They’re not gonna sit out there doing nothing all day,joe. 他们不会一整天坐在外面无所事事 Joe
[34:26] Yeah? 是吗?
[34:31] yeah? 喂?
[34:31] I want you to turn the power back on. Now. 我要你们恢复供电 马上
[34:34] It’s out of my hands,joe. I’ll tell you what,though. 这不是我说了算 Joe 不过 跟你说
[34:36] You release one more hostage and I’ll see that the situation returns to my hands. 你再释放一名人质 局势就会重回我的掌控下
[34:39] Listen to me very carefully. 你给我好好听着
[34:41] If you don’t turn on the power in one minute… 1分钟内 你如果不恢复电力供应…
[34:45] I’ll give you a hostage,but you better call the morgue to come pick her up. 我给你一个人质 不过你最好 叫法医来给她打包
[34:48] No,no,no,no,no. No more threats. 不不不不不 别恐吓我们
[34:50] The power stays off until we get another hostage. 除非你再释放一名人质 否则不会恢复供电
[34:55] Call your friend. Tell him to turn the power back on. Come on. 打电话给你朋友 让他恢复供电 快点
[34:59] Enough is enough,joe. 别得寸进尺 Joe
[35:01] Tell me what’s going on. You say you didn’t kill the manager. 跟我说说到底怎么回事 你说经理不是你杀的
[35:03] The evidence seems to support that, 证据都支持你的说法
[35:05] but if you want my help,you’ve got to tell me how you got in this position. 但如果希望我帮你 就得告诉我你是怎么到了这个境地的
[35:10] We’re not at the point of no return,joe. Joe 我们还没到覆水难收的地步
[35:13] This doesn’t have to end badly. 没必要闹得很难堪
[35:14] I know right now you feel trapped,but I can still help you. 我知道现在你觉得陷入困境 但我还可以帮你
[35:31] don’t move! Don’t you move! 别动! 不准动!
[35:39] Hands behind your head. 手放到脑后
[35:42] Get up. Get up. 起来 起来
[35:49] Keep moving! 朝前走!
[35:54] Please. Please. They’ll kill my family! 求你了 求你了 他们会把我家人杀了
[36:02] you can’t walk me out there. They’re watching. 你不能把我从这儿押出去 他们在看着
[36:09] They’ll kill my family. 他们会把我家人杀了的
[36:22] ************* 我是人质 你得相信我
[36:24] My real********** 我真名叫Douglis Anderson 在保险公司工作
[36:28] Now if******* 他们要是看到我走出去 就会杀了我的家人
[36:31] Who’s they? 他们是谁?
[36:33] I-I don’t know their names. 我不知道他们叫什么
[36:37] The bank manager, walter, I live across the street from the guy. 银行经理Walter 我就住在他家对面
[36:42] It’s terrible. 太可怕了
[36:43] Just another ordinary day. 就是普通的一天
[36:46] I kissed my wife and daughter, leave the house to hit the gym before going to work. 我跟老婆和女儿吻别后 在上班前先去趟健身房
[36:49] Have a good day at school. 好好上学
[36:52] Bye,sweetheart. See you tonight,okay? 再见 亲爱的 晚上见
[36:53] Bye,daddy! 再见 老爸!
[36:59] – get in the house! – Hey,hey,hey! Don’t hurt them! – 到里面去! – 嘿 嘿 嘿! 别伤害她们!
[37:03] They tied my wife and daughter up and said that if I don’t do what they told me,they’d kill them. 他们把我老婆和女儿给绑了 说如果 我不照他们说的做 就杀了她们
[37:09] They wanted you to rob this bank? 他们要你来这家银行打劫?
[37:11] The evidence says they already robbed it. 证据表明他们已经打劫过这里了
[37:15] And apparently they got away. 而且显然他们已经跑了
[37:16] Why would they want you to rob the same bank an hour later? 他们为什么要你一小时后 再来打劫同一家银行?
[37:21] They left their phone behind. 他们把手机落下了
[37:23] Yeah. They said that,uh,walter tried to play hero. 是的 他们说 Walter想当英雄
[37:28] Yeah,I’m in. Everything is cool. 是的 我进来了 一切顺利
[37:30] Just sit tight,and I’ll be out of here in 30 seconds. 你待着别动 我30秒后就出来
[37:38] Must’ve shot his wife after that. 肯定后来把他妻子也给杀了
[37:41] And forced you to go back in to retrieve the phone. 然后逼你回银行来 取回手机
[37:46] Everybody on the ground. 全都趴下
[37:47] Except by then the bank had already opened… 只是那时银行已开始营业了…
[37:50] everybody on the ground! 全都趴下!
[37:52] I had no choice. 我没得选
[38:00] And you’ve been in contact with the original bank robbers the whole time. 你一直跟先前的银行劫匪有联系
[38:04] They’re waiting for me… 他们在等我…
[38:07] to get out of here with… with their phone. 带着他们的手机…出去
[38:10] It’s the only thing that links them to this robbery. 这是唯一把他们跟这起劫案 联系起来的证据
[38:14] They said that if I just give their phone back to them,I get my family back. 他们说 如果我把手机还给他们 我就能和家人团聚了
[38:20] I need… to get out of here. 我要…从这里出去
[38:25] I need for them to see me get out of here. 我要让他们见到我从这儿出去
[38:34] Would you help me? Please. 帮帮我好吗?求你了
[38:39] They’re coming out. 他们出来了
[38:42] Bring in the car. 把车开上来
[39:11] you sure about this? 真的要这么做?
[39:12] Mac knows what he’s doing. Mac知道自己在做什么
[39:23] All right,what now? 好吧 现在呢?
[39:25] All right,cameras are gonna follow them,so we need to hang back a bit, 好了 摄像机会一直跟着他们 所以我们不能靠得太近
[39:27] but we got to get to this guy’s family before they do. 但我们得在那些人之前到他家去
[39:30] There’s a chopper standing by for us in the next intersection. 下个路口有直升机待命
[39:32] Good,because I don’t think the real bank robbers have any intention of leaving witnesses behind, 好的 我觉得真正的银行劫匪 不会留下任何目击证人
[39:36] and that includes mac. 他们也不会放过Mac的
[39:39] Let’s go. 出发
[39:54] What are they doing? What? Are they following us? 他们在干嘛?怎么 要跟着我们?
[39:57] We can’t pull up to the house with the cameras on us. 我们不能带着摄像机往我家去
[40:00] ‘Cause if-if they see this on the news,my wife and daughter are-are… they’re dead. 要是他们在新闻上看到了 我老婆和女儿就…要没命了
[40:03] This is detective taylor. Get those news choppers out of here now. 我是Taylor警探 马上让直播新闻的直升机离开
[40:08] It’s going to be fine,doug. 没事的 Doug
[40:11] My team’s on it. They’re the best at what they do. 我的组员正在路上 他们都是行内精英
[40:17] Nypd! Go,go,go! 纽约警察! 上 上 上!
[40:23] Perimeter is secure. 一切正常
[40:24] Clearly there is no one here. 显然没人在家
[40:28] This place is empty. 这地方是空的
[40:52] Take the next left. 从这儿左转
[40:53] No,no,it’s quicker if we go… 不 不 从右边走会快点…
[40:58] you kept a bullet. 你还藏了颗子弹
[41:07] Let’s get you out of here. 把你从这儿弄出去
[41:11] Take the bridge. 从桥上走
[41:13] It was all a lie,wasn’t it? 你说的都是谎话 是吗?
[41:26] CSI: NY Season 04 Episode 21 Hostage
犯罪现场调查·纽约篇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第4季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第5季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme