时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The topic on every new yorker’s mind? | 现在纽约人最关注的话题是什么? |
[00:04] | The monster the press has dubbed the cabbie killer. | 所有媒体都聚焦于出租车杀手 |
[00:08] | A serial murderer who has brought the city to its knees | 这是一个让全市屈膝的连环杀手 |
[00:10] | by creating commuter chaos not seen since the last transit strike. | 他制造了从上次公交工人罢工以来 最严重的公交系统混乱 |
[00:15] | The phones are popping. | 热线电话响个不停 |
[00:16] | Let’s go to jason on line six. | 我们接进来六线的Jason |
[00:19] | Mayor better get off his ass and do something pretty soon. | 市长最好快点挪挪屁股 干点实事了 |
[00:22] | People are angry. | 民众都愤怒了 |
[00:23] | Buses are packed,d train’s a joke. | 公交车都挤得要命 快速列车也没办法解决问题 |
[00:26] | My 20-minute commute takes two hours now. | 我以前20分钟的通勤路程 现在得花2小时 (大城市的通病~) |
[00:29] | You and eight million others,jason. | 其他8百万人也和你一样 Jason |
[00:31] | Let’s go to wendy on line three. | 现在接听三线的Wendy |
[00:32] | We got 30,000 cops in this city,larry. | Larry 全市有3万警力 |
[00:35] | Why can’t they catch one crazy cab driver? | 他们怎么就是抓不到 这个疯狂的出租车杀手? |
[00:43] | Ah,he’s nasty. | 他可真够恶心的 |
[00:45] | His breath smells. | 呼吸都臭不可闻 |
[00:47] | Makes prom night in the back of my father’s caddy with bianca difazio | 让我想起舞会后 我在老爸的Caddy车后座上 和Bianca Difazio一起狂欢 |
[00:50] | seem like it never happened. | 就好像从没发生过一样 |
[00:52] | Back of your father’s caddy? | 在你老爸的大众Caddy车后座上? |
[00:53] | Come on,roland,time to make the doughnuts. | 拜托 Rolanda 到时候干正事了 |
[00:55] | Was either that or my pontiac sunbird. | 不在他的Caddy车 就在我的旁蒂克太阳鸟里 |
[00:58] | Let’s go,pal. | 走吧 伙计 |
[01:04] | flack! | |
[01:28] | he’s dead. | 他死了 |
[01:37] | I lost him. | 我没追上 |
[01:38] | Don… | |
[01:40] | jersey city pd. | 泽西城警察 |
[01:41] | You think it was him,the cabbie killer? | 你觉得这是他干的吗 出租车杀手? |
[01:43] | Well,if it was,he just upped his game. | 如果真是他 他的行动升级了 |
[01:46] | The son of a bitch killed a cop. | 这个杂种杀了个警察 |
[02:28] | CSI: New York Season 04 Episode 20 Taxi | 众志成城 抗震救灾 为逝者默哀 为生者祈祷 |
[02:40] | You catch a license plate on the cab? | 你看到车牌照了吗? |
[02:42] | No,it didn’t have any tags. | 没有 根本没牌照 |
[02:44] | What about the car? | 那车有什么特征吗? |
[02:45] | Make,model,year? | 知道厂商 车型 或者生产年份吗? |
[02:46] | I don’t know,maybe ford. | 不知道 可能是福特车 |
[02:48] | Any dents or distinguishing marks? | 有什么装饰或者明显标记吗? |
[02:49] | He was going too fast,I was running. | 他开得很快 而且我在跑 |
[02:51] | Come on,give me something– anything. | 给我点线索 什么都行 |
[02:53] | Look,I know I sound like an idiot. | 听着 我知道我像个白痴一样 |
[02:54] | It was a yellow cab,that’s all I got. | 是辆黄色出租车 我只知道这个 |
[03:07] | I get within 20 feet when he jumps the curb, | 他开上人行道 转了个弯 |
[03:11] | cuts the corner, and he’s gone. | 然后就消失不见了 我离他不过20英尺 |
[03:16] | that’s motor oil. | 那是发动机润滑油 |
[03:18] | Must have cracked his oil pan. | 他的油盘肯定裂了 |
[03:20] | Can’t get far if he loses too much. | 如果漏了太多油 肯定开不远 |
[03:22] | I was this close. | 我就差那么一点点 |
[03:24] | I could’ve seen his face. | 我本应该看到他的脸的 |
[03:29] | don’t worry about it. | 别想了 |
[03:30] | We have every cop in manhattan looking for this cab. | 曼哈顿所有的警察都在找这辆车 |
[03:42] | What the hell? | 这是怎么回事? |
[03:44] | Ants– what are you guys,crazy,eating this stuff? | 蚂蚁 你们傻了吗 吃这玩意儿? |
[04:03] | bright red blood. | 亮红色的血迹 |
[04:04] | Consistent with carbon monoxide poisoning. | 和一氧化碳中毒状况相符 |
[04:07] | Certainly matches our cabbie killer’s M.O. | 显然符合出租车杀手的作案模式 |
[04:09] | Right down to the carvings on the neck. | 再看看脖子后面刻上去的字痕 |
[04:11] | They appear to be postmortem. | 应该是死后刻上去的 |
[04:16] | Flack said he pushed him out of the cab while it was still moving. | Flack说是在车疾驶而过时 把他从里面推出来的 |
[04:20] | That’s pretty brazen to kill a cop, | 杀了警察就已经够挑衅的了 |
[04:22] | but then to dump him out in front of the precinct? | 居然还在警察局附近弃尸? |
[04:24] | The cabbie killer’s mocking us. | 他在嘲讽我们 |
[04:25] | Or daring us to catch him. | 或者激怒我们尽快抓到他 |
[04:27] | Quinn,I see jersey city sent its finest. | Quinn 泽西城派来自己的警察了 |
[04:31] | This is the cabbie killer’s handiwork,right? | 这又是出租车杀手所为 对吗? |
[04:34] | Appears to be. | 看上去像是 |
[04:34] | His first victim was from hoboken. | 他的第一个受害人在Hoboken地区 |
[04:36] | Now he’s killed a jersey city cop? | 现在他又杀了个泽西城警察? |
[04:38] | I’m working the case with you. | 我得和你一起调查这个案子 |
[04:40] | The maniac’s killed six people. | 这个疯子杀了6个人了 |
[04:42] | Let’s hope this is the last one. | 希望这是最后一个 |
[04:47] | did you work with him,quinn? | 你和他共事过吗 Quinn? |
[04:52] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[04:56] | No holster,no gun. | 没有枪套 没有枪 |
[04:58] | Probably wasn’t carrying. | 可能根本就没带出来 |
[04:59] | The cabbie killer murders have been front page news for weeks. | 好几个周来 出租车杀手都是头版新闻 |
[05:03] | Why would anyone,let alone an unarmed cop,get into a taxi in new york city? | 在纽约怎么还会有不带枪的警察 单独上了出租车? |
[05:13] | The motor oil danny swabbed off the sidewalk where the cab jumped the curb… | Danny从出租车冲上人行道的地方 取到的润滑油… |
[05:16] | guess why all the ants were lined up like it was a buffet. | 知道为什么那么多蚂蚁蜂拥而至吗 |
[05:19] | I give up. | 说答案吧 |
[05:20] | It’s derived from animal fat. | 是从动物脂肪里面提炼出来的 |
[05:23] | Now,it’s called g-oil,a brand-new,environmentally friendly motor oil. | 这被称为G润滑油 一种全新环保的发动机润滑油 |
[05:27] | Can’t be a lot of cab companies using it. | 使用它的出租车公司不会很多 |
[05:29] | There’s only one. | 实际上只有一家 |
[05:36] | All right,boys,everything gets checked. | 好了 伙计们 去查所有的东西 |
[05:38] | If it makes you look twice,I want to see it. | 有值得注意的线索就通知我 |
[05:41] | We got company. | 有人上门 |
[05:44] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么鬼东西? |
[05:45] | We have a warrant to search the premises. | 我们有搜查令来搜查这里 |
[05:47] | Now what? | 这次又怎么了? |
[05:48] | You guys are here every other week. | 你们这些家伙隔1周就来一次 |
[05:50] | Uh,there’s a killer out there and he happens to drive a cab. | 因为有个杀手刚好是开出租车的 |
[05:53] | And who you think is paying the price for that,huh? | 你认为是谁在为他付出代价? |
[05:56] | The whole city’s a victim. | 整个城市都是受害人 |
[05:58] | Cab come in recently with a broken oil pan? | 最近有哪辆车回来时油盘坏了? |
[06:00] | No? | 没有? |
[06:01] | Anyone call for a tow last night,early this morning? | 昨晚今早有人要求找拖车吗? |
[06:04] | No,nothing like that. | 没有 |
[06:06] | All your cars accounted for? | 你们的车都登记在册吗? |
[06:08] | Yes. | 没错 |
[06:09] | Every single one. | 每一辆 |
[06:11] | Well,now,that’s odd. | 嗯…那就奇怪了 |
[06:12] | ‘Cause a man was murdered and dumped out of a cab that was leaking g-oil. | 因为有人被杀了 并且从一辆 漏G润滑油的出租车里被弃尸 |
[06:16] | *** | 你们是纽约唯一一家 用这种润滑油的出租车公司 |
[06:19] | Care to explain that? | 愿意解释一下吗? |
[06:21] | You’re the detective. | 你们才是神探啊 |
[06:23] | Ain’t that your job? | 不应该是你们解释吗? |
[06:24] | Yes,it is. | 没错 |
[06:26] | And I plan on staying here while every cab is processed and every logbook checked, | 我打算呆在这里看着查验每辆车 还有每一本运营纪录 |
[06:30] | and if i find out that either of you two are lying to me, | 如果我发现你们俩谁说了谎 |
[06:34] | you’re gonna find out just how well I do my job. | 你就会知道我是如何尽职尽责了 |
[06:47] | What do we got,montana? | Montana姑娘 发现什么了? |
[06:49] | Haven’t heard that in a while. | 很久没听你这么叫我了 |
[06:50] | Just slipped out,sorry. | 不小心就叫出来了 不好意思 |
[06:51] | It’s okay,I kinda miss it– | 没关系 我还有点想念这称呼呢 |
[06:53] | I,uh…I processed officer chameides’ clothing, | 我 查验了Chameides警官的衣物 |
[06:55] | and I found a light brown smudge on the jacket that looked consistent with blood. | 在外套上发现了浅棕色的污迹 看上去很像血迹 |
[06:58] | You ran it through codis? | 在Codis系统里查过吗? |
[06:59] | Got nothing– | 没什么发现 |
[07:00] | right now,I’m just trying to narrow it down to a specific species. | 现在 我正试图缩小物种范围 |
[07:03] | Species? | 物种? |
[07:04] | It’s not human? | 不是人类的吗? |
[07:05] | The dna came back as primate. | DNA证实是灵长类动物 |
[07:43] | These look random. | 这些痕迹看上去是随意刻的 |
[07:45] | They’re certainly not consistent with the markings on the previous five victims. | 显然和之前5个受害人的伤痕不吻合 |
[07:48] | Also,these appear to have been made with a bladed instrument. | 而且 这些痕迹是带刀刃的工具造成 |
[07:52] | The wound tracts on james’ neck are deeper and much more clearly defined, | James脖子上的伤痕更深 更清晰 |
[07:55] | and the wounds are absent the trace of sycamore,slate and ash I found in the others. | 而且伤口里没有别的受害者都有的 小无花果 板岩和灰烬的痕迹 |
[08:00] | Are we looking at a copycat? | 那这是起模仿案件了? |
[08:02] | Information the cabbie’s victims had carvings on the back of their necks | 出租车谋杀的受害人颈后有刻痕 |
[08:05] | was never released to the press. | 这个消息没有对媒体公布过 |
[08:07] | Whoever did this wasn’t just guessing. | 这个模仿者不可能仅仅靠猜测 |
[08:09] | I noticed some bruising. | 我还注意到一些瘀伤 |
[08:17] | He was beaten pretty badly. | 他被打得很惨 |
[08:19] | The size and shape of the bruises indicate multiple sources. | 瘀伤的大小和形状 表明袭击他的人不止一个 |
[08:22] | We’re looking for three attackers. | 我们要找的是3个凶手 |
[08:24] | Everything I’ve seen so far says the cabbie killer acted alone. | 但所有我见到的证据都表明 出租车杀手是单独作案 |
[08:28] | So he didn’t murder jimmy. | 也就是说杀Jimmy的不是他 |
[08:30] | No,but there are three guys out there who want us to think he did. | 是的 但外面有3个人 希望我们觉得是他干的 |
[08:41] | Patrol found the cab 20 minutes ago. | 巡警20分钟之前发现的车 |
[08:43] | Nice. | 很好 手电筒借我用一下? |
[08:43] | Can you give me your flashlight? | 很好 手电筒借我用一下? |
[08:46] | Few more hours,somebody would’ve been living in it. | 几小时之前 某人还在里面 |
[08:51] | Oil pan’s cracked. | 油盘裂了 |
[08:53] | Yep,that’s the cab. | 没错 就是这车 |
[08:54] | All right,I’ll have it towed back to the lab. | 好的 我找人把它拖回去 |
[08:57] | Gloves? | 有手套吗? |
[09:02] | Flack. | |
[09:04] | Five brothers cab company. | 五兄弟出租车公司 |
[09:06] | What? | 什么? |
[09:07] | We seized every | 我们查了那个车库里所有的文件 |
[09:08] | there was not a cab unaccounted for. | 所有的车都登记在册了 |
[09:10] | Looks like our friends are trying real hard to cover their tracks. | 看起来我们的朋友们花了不少力气 掩盖犯罪的踪迹 |
[09:13] | And missing paperwork doesn’t put them at the scene. | 文件失踪不能说明他们就在犯罪现场 |
[09:16] | Guys? | 伙计们? |
[09:17] | This case just got a lot stranger. | 这案子也太诡异了点 |
[09:18] | Our jersey cop was moonlighting as a cab driver. | 泽西警察业余时间还兼职当出租车司机 |
[09:21] | So jimmy chameides was dumped out of his own cab? | 那么说Jimmy Chameides是从 自己的车里被弃尸? |
[10:09] | We’ve been looking at jimmy chameides’ case the wrong way. | 我们看待Jimmy Chameides案子的角度不对 |
[10:14] | We thought we had a dead cop. | 我们原以为是死了一个警察 |
[10:15] | What if what we’re really looking at is a dead cab driver? | 如果从死了一个出租车司机的角度看 会是怎样? |
[10:20] | Okay. So our cabbie is beaten up by three guys. | 好吧 那么这个司机被三个人打了 |
[10:23] | But then,they kill him with carbon monoxide,and carve into his neck. | 他们还用一氧化碳杀了他 在他颈后刻了字 |
[10:27] | Maybe they gave him a taste of his own medicine. | 也许他们是以其人之道 还治其人之身 |
[10:30] | Jimmy was a cabbie,cabbie’s been terrorizing the city,putting hacks out of business. | Jimmy是出租车司机 现在人人谈 出租车司机色变 都不敢坐出租车了 |
[10:35] | That’s why they dumped him in front of the precinct. | 所以他们才在警局门口弃尸 |
[10:37] | They delivered him to us like a gift. | 把他当礼物送给我们 |
[10:39] | This is vigilante justice. | 义务警察 私自执法 |
[10:43] | Still doesn’t explain how the killers knew about the carvings on the back of the victims’ necks. | 还是没法解释凶手怎么知道 受害人颈后的刻字 |
[10:47] | Or why they thought jimmy chameides was our cabbie killer. | 以及他们为何认定Jimmy Chameides 就是出租车杀手 |
[10:53] | can either of you help me explain to the mayor how sensitive information | 你们有谁能帮我向市长解释下 |
[10:56] | about an active serial killer case ends up on an internet blog? | 关于连环杀手的敏感信息 是怎么流传到网络博客上的? |
[11:01] | What sensitive information? | 什么敏感信息? |
[11:03] | The existence of carvings on the victims’ necks. | 受害人颈后的刻字 |
[11:06] | Are you accusing this lab of leaking information to the press? | 你在指控实验室泄露消息给媒体? |
[11:09] | I’m simply asking for your help. | 我只是让你帮个忙 |
[11:10] | The investigation of this leak has landed in my lap. | 消息泄露的调查现在落我身上了 |
[11:13] | Well,plenty of people right on up to the mayor’s office were privy to that detail,jordan. | 很多有机会进市长办公室的人 也知道这个细节 |
[11:17] | Did you question them,or was it just easier coming in here and accusing us? | 你有问过他们吗? 还是直接来指控我们比较容易? |
[11:20] | That’s not fair,stella. | 这样说不公平 Stella |
[11:21] | I’m looking for answers. I’m not pointing fingers. | 我是来找答案的 不是来指责谁的 |
[11:24] | The last thing I would do is question the integrity of the two of you. | 我绝不会跑来质疑你们俩的正直 |
[11:27] | But this administration’s at the breaking point. | 但政府部门现在处境不妙 |
[11:29] | If this leak came from this office,I can’t help you. | 如果消息是从这儿泄露出去的 我就帮不了你们了 |
[11:35] | Mac,it’s reed. | Mac 是Reed |
[11:45] | Reed was at the scene,but from where he stood,he couldn’t have seen the carvings. | Reed在现场 但就他所在的位置 看不到那些刻字 |
[11:48] | He couldn’t have known. | 他不可能知道 |
[12:03] | who’s your source,reed? | 你的线人是谁 Reed? |
[12:05] | Who told you about the carvings on the neck? | 是谁告诉你颈后的刻字? |
[12:07] | I don’t know his name. | 我不知道他的名字 |
[12:08] | How do you get in touch with him? | 你怎么和他联系上的? |
[12:09] | He contacts me. | 是他先联系我的 |
[12:10] | What’s he look like? | 他长什么样? |
[12:10] | I can’t tell you that. | 我不能告诉你 |
[12:11] | You can,and you will. | 你能 你必须告诉我 |
[12:13] | Look,when I wanted a story,you stayed true to the code of your office, | 听着 我想要知道真相时 你却坚持你的工作原则 |
[12:16] | and now,I’m staying true to mine. | 现在 我也要坚持我的 |
[12:18] | This is not a game. | 这不是游戏 |
[12:19] | An innocent man is dead. | 一个无辜的人死了 |
[12:20] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[12:22] | Your blog. | 你的博客 |
[12:24] | You accused a driver named jimmy of being the cabbie killer. | 你指控一个叫Jimmy的司机 是出租车杀手 |
[12:27] | I didn’t accuse anybody. | 我没指控任何人 |
[12:28] | I reported the information that I was given. | 我只是如实记录线人给我的消息 |
[12:30] | Without confirming it. | 是未经证实的消息 |
[12:32] | Jimmy the cab driver was also known as police officer james chameides. | 那个出租车司机Jimmy 也是警察James Chameides |
[12:37] | He was moonlighting as a cabbie out of five brothers garage. | 他晚上在五兄弟出租车公司兼职做司机 |
[12:42] | No,wait a minute. I thought chameides was the work of the cabbie killer. | 不 等等 我以为Chameides是被 出租车杀手杀害的 |
[12:46] | He was… he was dumped from a cab. | 他… 他被人从一辆出租车里扔出来 |
[12:47] | His own cab after he was brutally beaten and murdered by three men. | 从他自己的出租车里 在他被三个人残忍地殴打和杀害后 |
[12:51] | Vigilante justice. | 义务警察干的 |
[12:52] | Now,where do you think they got the idea that jimmy was the cabbie killer? | 现在 你认为他们是从哪知道 Jimmy是出租车杀手呢? |
[12:58] | You’re not blaming me for this guy’s death? | 你不是来责备我要为 这个家伙的死负责吧? |
[13:00] | I’m blaming you for putting a target on his back. | 你使他成为了凶手的目标 |
[13:23] | how’d it go with reed? | 你和Reed谈得如何? |
[13:25] | How do you think it went? | 你觉得会怎么样? |
[13:26] | oh, I think you puaned,shd he got mad,and refused to give up his source, | 哦 我想你会给他施加压力 然后他抓狂 拒绝说出消息来源 |
[13:30] | and then one of you stormed off. | 然后某人就发飙了 |
[13:32] | Well,if you told me that before,you could’ve saved me the trip. | 如果你早告诉我这些 我就不用白跑一趟了 |
[13:34] | Come on,mac. He’s 23 years old. | 拜托 Mac 他才23岁了 |
[13:36] | It’s his first real job. | 这是他第一份真正的工作 |
[13:38] | He just wants to succeed,and can’t see beyond that. | 他只是想成功 其他什么也顾不了 |
[13:42] | Is he really any different than you and I were at that age? | 我们象他这么大时 和他有区别吗? |
[13:44] | People are dying. | 有人死了 |
[13:45] | I don’t have time for the understanding approach. | 我没时间理解他 |
[13:47] | Okay,well,reed found out about those carvings. | 好吧 Reed发现了那些刻字 |
[13:52] | We need to find his source. | 我们需要找出他的消息来源 |
[13:53] | Don’t let your prietde g in the way. | 别让你的自尊成为挡路石 |
[13:58] | Hey,stella. | 嘿 Stella |
[13:59] | The primate dna on officer chameides’ jacket? | Chameides警官夹克上的 灵长类动物的DNA |
[14:02] | I traced it back to a rare species. | 属于一个稀有物种 |
[14:05] | It came from a white throated monkey. | 来自白喉卷尾猴 |
[14:07] | I noticed the sample was diluted,and a lot of the cells had lysed, | 我注意到样本被稀释过 大量细胞已经溶解了 |
[14:10] | so it was most likely frozen at some point. | 所以很可能曾被冷冻过 |
[14:12] | So,it wasn’t transferred from a live animal? | 不是从活的动物身上转移来的? |
[14:14] | I’m thinking it was actually somebody’s dinner. | 我在想可能是某人的盘中餐 |
[14:17] | White throated monkey is a popular bush meat. | 白喉卷尾猴是时下很流行的丛林肉 (指生活在丛林中的野生动物的肉) |
[14:20] | It’s illegally imported from the jungles of africa and asia. | 是从非洲和亚洲的丛林非法进口的 |
[14:23] | In some cultures,it has spiritual significance. | 在某些文化里 它有精神上的重大意义 |
[14:26] | In others,it’s a delicacy. | 在其他文化里 则是美味佳肴 |
[14:27] | But there are health risks involved with ingesting the meat. | 但是吃这种肉要冒健康风险 |
[14:30] | Cdc has seen cases of intestinal parasites,ebola,monkey pox. | 疾病预防控制中心发现过 肠道寄生虫 埃博拉病毒 猴痘的病案 |
[14:36] | Problem is,I don’t think this gets us any closer to finding our cop killer. | 问题是 我认为这些发现 并不能有助于我们找到凶手 |
[14:41] | now who do you think is paying the price for that? | 你认为是谁在为他付出代价? |
[14:45] | Actually,lindsay,it leads us right to him. | 实际上 Lindsay 这正好帮我们找到凶手 |
[14:49] | Looks like you had a pretty bad case of monkey pox a while back. | 看来前阵子你有很严重的猴痘 |
[14:53] | Common for someone who’s eaten illegal,tainted bush meat. | 对于吃了非法进口的受感染的 丛林肉的人来说很常见 你和你朋友杀害的那个男人 |
[15:01] | he had dna from a white throated monkey on his clothes. | 他衣服上有白喉卷尾猴的DNA |
[15:04] | See,we call that secondary transfer. | 看 我们称之为二次转移 |
[15:06] | And I’ll bet when we get a search warrant for your house, | 我敢打赌 一旦我们拿到 你房子的搜查许可证 |
[15:09] | that we’ll find bush meat in your freezer. | 就能在你的冰箱里发现丛林肉 |
[15:10] | Lots of people eat it. | 很多人吃的 |
[15:12] | Look,artie,I’m not in a good mood here. | 听着 Artie 我今儿心情可不怎么好 |
[15:14] | A cop’s dead. | 一个警察死了 |
[15:16] | Whoever killed him almost ran down me and my partner with a cab from your garage. | 杀他的人开着你公司的出租车 差点撞倒了我和我搭档 |
[15:19] | The same cab you so smugly swore to me was not missing. | 就是那辆你信誓旦旦说 没有遗失的出租车 |
[15:22] | I was mistaken. | 我弄错了 |
[15:23] | No,you were lying. | 不 你在说谎 |
[15:25] | Make a fist. | 握拳 |
[15:26] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[15:27] | I said,make a fist. | 我说了 握拳 谋杀Chameides警官的那些人 |
[15:33] | they left very distinct bruises on his body. | 在他身上留下了非常醒目的瘀伤 |
[15:36] | I’m about to match the size and shape of your knuckles to some of those bruises. | 我要将你指关节的大小和形状 和那些瘀伤进行对比 |
[15:43] | You didn’t know he was a cop,did you,artie? | 你不知道他是个警察 是吧 Artie? |
[15:50] | Chameides always kept to himself. | Chameides总是独来独往 |
[15:53] | Acted like he didn’t belong there. | 好像他不属于我们 |
[15:55] | Like he was better than everybody else. | 好像他高人一等 |
[15:59] | Whose idea was it? | 谁的主意? |
[16:04] | Jeff conte pulled up a blog on his computer. | Jeff Conte在网上看到一篇博客 |
[16:09] | It said it was a driver named jimmy at our garage that was the killer. | 说出租车杀手是我们公司 一个叫Jimmy的司机 |
[16:15] | Everything pointed to him. | 所有的证据都指向他 |
[16:18] | The cops weren’t doing anything. | 警察什么也不做 |
[16:21] | We were starving for fares. | 我们没生意快撑不下去了 |
[16:23] | People have to eat,you know? | 我们也要吃饭 知道吗? |
[16:26] | We thought we were delivering the cabbie killer. | 我们以为送去的是出租车杀手 |
[16:30] | We did. | 我们真是那样认为的 |
[16:33] | It wasn’t supposed to happen like this. | 本来不应该是这样的 |
[16:37] | We didn’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[16:38] | Please,you’ve got to believe me. | 求你了 你们得相信我 |
[16:42] | Please. | 求你了 |
[16:53] | I have a judge ready to issue an order of contempt if reed garrett doesn’t give up his source. | 我找了个法官 如果Reed Garrett 不供出线人 就发藐视法庭的传票 |
[16:57] | You what? | 你什么? |
[16:58] | The source knew things that were never released to the press. | 知道我们从没向媒体公布的细节的线人 |
[17:00] | He may know the killer. | 他也许知道谁是杀手 |
[17:01] | No,don’T. Don’t go to a judge. | 不 别去找法官 |
[17:04] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[17:05] | Mac,this garrett kid is the only lead we’ve got. | Mac 这个叫Garrett的孩子 是我们唯一的线索 |
[17:08] | We can force him to tell us. | 他们可以强迫他告诉我们 |
[17:15] | where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[17:18] | I’ll be there in ten minutes. | 我10分钟后到 |
[17:20] | You know him. | 你认识他 |
[17:21] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[17:23] | One I’m gonna need to hear. | 你得说给我听听 |
[17:25] | Look,just give me a couple hours. | 听着 只需要给我几个小时 |
[17:29] | Quinn? | |
[17:31] | One hour. | 1个小时 |
[17:42] | Go anywhere you want! | 随便你去哪里 |
[17:44] | Hey,lady,need a cab? | 嘿 女士 需要出租车吗? |
[17:45] | Cab,lady? | 出租车 女士? |
[18:31] | reed,where are you? | Reed 你在哪里? |
[18:33] | Call me back right away. | 马上给我回电 |
[19:11] | Can I give you a lift? | 要我送你一程吗? |
[19:12] | No,thanks. | 不 谢了 |
[19:13] | Come on,give a guy a break. | 拜托了 让我喘口气吧 |
[19:15] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[19:16] | Just trying to make a living. | 只是想混口饭而已 |
[19:18] | Got three hungry little mouths to feed at home. | 家里还有3个等着吃饭的小孩呢 |
[19:20] | I think I’ll just wait for the bus. | 我想我还是等公车吧 |
[19:21] | get you home before the next bus even gets here. | 在下一班公车来之前就把你送回家 |
[19:24] | Chances are,it’s gonna be packed, | 那辆车可能还塞满了人 |
[19:25] | and you’re gonna have to wait for one after that. | 那么你就要再等一辆了 |
[19:27] | You’re probably right. | 有可能吧 |
[19:30] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[19:31] | Upper east side? | 去上东区? |
[19:32] | Impressive. | 猜对了 |
[19:37] | all right. | 好吧 |
[19:39] | Why not? | 干嘛不呢? |
[19:47] | so,how old are your kids? | 你孩子多大了? |
[19:50] | I don’t have any children. | 我没有小孩 |
[19:52] | But you said you… | 但是你说… |
[19:54] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么? |
[19:55] | Stop the car! | 停车! |
[19:57] | Don’t do this! | 别这样! |
[19:59] | No! | 不! |
[20:01] | Stop! | 停下! |
[20:35] | He left his keys in the door,his backpack on the stairs. | 他的钥匙插在门上 背包在楼梯上 |
[20:38] | There’s no question this is foul play. | 毫无疑问是出事了 |
[20:40] | You call his parents? | 你给他父母打电话了? |
[20:41] | They haven’t talked to him since yesterday. | 昨天开始他们就没跟他说过话 |
[20:44] | You think someone’s trying to take revenge for the dead cop? | 你觉得有人想为那个死去的警察报仇? |
[20:48] | I can’t get a signal. | 我搜不到信号 |
[20:49] | Reed’s cell is turned off and there’s something wrong with it, | Reed的手机关机 一定是出什么事了 |
[20:51] | because even the phone company can’t turn it on. | 就连电话公司都没法开机 |
[20:53] | We can’t help him if we can’t find him. | 如果我们找不到他 就没法帮他 |
[20:55] | Hey,mac. | 嘿 Mac |
[20:57] | He’s posting on his blog. | 他在更新自己的博客 |
[21:01] | “For weeks,I’ve been investigating “ | “好几周来 我一直在调查…” |
[21:03] | the cabbie killer murders with a certain morbid fascination.” | “有着某种病态爱好的出租车杀手” |
[21:06] | This is in real time. | 这是实时更新的 |
[21:08] | I’ll create a gui interface using visual basic. | 我可以用VB(一种编程语言) 创建一个图形用户界面 |
[21:10] | See if I can track an I.P. Address. | 看看能不能追踪到IP地址 |
[21:15] | “What I never anticipated… “ | “我没有预计到的是… “ |
[21:16] | was becoming part of the story. | “自己会成为故事的一部分” |
[21:18] | “At this moment,I’m sitting “face to face with the brilliant criminal | “此时此刻 我正和那位把 全世界最伟大的城市…” |
[21:21] | “who has made the greatest city in the world his victim. “ | “变成任他鱼肉的非凡罪犯促膝而坐” |
[21:23] | He wants you to understand. | “他希望你们理解他” |
[21:25] | He wants me to give you his message. | “他要我把他的讯息传递给你们” |
[21:28] | ” Reed’s source is the cabbie killer. | Reed的线人就是出租车杀手 |
[21:33] | Now the son of a bitch has him. | 而现在这个狗杂种抓了他 |
[21:49] | Why can’t you see who I am? | 你干嘛就不能理解我究竟是哪种人呢? |
[21:51] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[21:54] | Please,okay. I’m trying so hard,I just… | 求你了 好吗 我很努力了 我只是… |
[21:56] | the newly dead who have coins to pay for the ride must be taken across the river, | 最近那个付了车钱的死者 一定渡过冥河了 |
[22:01] | or they’ll wander the banks for a hundred years. | 否则他们将在河边徘徊数百年 |
[22:07] | Okay,do you want me to…do you want me to write that? | 好吧 你要我…要我写下这些话吗? |
[22:09] | Is that what you want me to say? | 你是想让我这么说吗? |
[22:11] | No! | 不! |
[22:13] | Don’t you see? They think I’m insane. | 你还不明白? 他们觉得我是个神经病 |
[22:16] | They call me the cabbie killer. | 他们叫我出租车杀手 |
[22:22] | Use your words. | 用你自己的话写 |
[22:25] | Let them see me deliver the message… | 让他们看到我向被命定之人… |
[22:29] | to the doomed. | 传递的信息 |
[22:36] | Make them understand. | 让他们理解 |
[22:41] | Are you gonna kill me? | 你会杀我吗? |
[22:48] | Only those who have the golden branch can cross the river | 只有那些拥有金枝的人才能渡河 |
[22:51] | while still alive and return to this world. | 才能继续活下去 回到这个世界 |
[22:58] | Type! | 打字! |
[22:59] | Now! | 马上! |
[23:03] | The pall of death is overwhelming as I watch him carve into her once-pristine neck. | “当我看着他在她曾经无暇的颈后刻字时 死亡的气息压着我喘不过气” |
[23:09] | I don’t even know her name. | “我甚至不知道她的名字” |
[23:14] | This white powdery trace could be something. | 这个白色粉末可能是什么东西 |
[23:16] | May be transfer from anywhere reed stopped on his way home. | 可能是Reed回家途中不小心弄上去的 |
[23:19] | It’s on the top of the backpack. | 那是在背包的顶部 |
[23:21] | Mac said some blew off when he picked it up. | Mac说他拿起来时 有些粉吹掉了 |
[23:23] | All right,so any other movement would’ve caused it to plume, | 好吧 任何一个轻微的动作 都会让它像羽毛一样飞走 |
[23:25] | so it must’ve fallen onto the backpack at the time reed was abducted. | 一定是Reed被绑架时 掉到背包上的 |
[23:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:33] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底出了什么事? |
[23:34] | I just heard he’s got reed. | 我刚刚听说他抓了Reed |
[23:36] | And another female victim. | 还多了位女性受害者 |
[23:39] | Claire. | |
[23:41] | I’ll call her claire. | “我叫她Claire” |
[23:44] | No one should be written about with anonymity. | “每个被写下的人都该有个名字” |
[23:46] | But then,she shouldn’t be dead. | “但是她不该死去” |
[23:53] | If reed’s using claire’s name in his blog, | 如果Reed在他的博客上用Claire的名字 |
[23:56] | he’s got to be sending you a message,mac. | 他是在向你传递信息 Mac |
[24:01] | Mac… | |
[24:04] | who is reed to you? | Reed是你什么人? |
[24:06] | He’s claire’s son,quinn! | 他是Claire的儿子 Quinn! |
[24:12] | She gave him up for adoption before we met. | 在我们相遇前她送给别人收养了 |
[24:16] | When he came looking for his biological mother,he found me. | 当他来找自己亲生母亲的时候 找到了我 |
[24:19] | Unaware that she had died. | 他不知道她已经死了 |
[24:31] | Look,I know you’re busy,but you got to hear this. | 听着 知道你很忙 但你得听听这个 |
[24:33] | This is reed’s interview with the cabbie killer. | 这是Reed对出租车杀手的采访 |
[24:39] | I’m not sure I should tell you. | 我吃不准是否该告诉你 |
[24:41] | I got a family. | 我有家庭的 |
[24:42] | If he finds out… | 如果他发现了… |
[24:43] | If you tell me what you know,then we can stop him. | 如果你告诉我你知道的 那我们就能阻止他 |
[24:46] | Okay,they’ll take him away. | 成了吧 他们会抓住他的 |
[24:47] | He can never touch you. | 他不可能动你一根手指的 |
[24:48] | Sounds like they’re in his cab. | 听起来他们在他的出租车里 |
[24:50] | He’ll know it’s me. | 他会知道是我说出去的 |
[24:52] | I can’T. | 我做不到 |
[24:53] | Wait a minute,I was supposed to meet someone on that corner and they never showed. | 等一下 我本该在街角和某人见面 但他却没有出现 |
[24:56] | That was you. | 他就是你 |
[24:57] | That was you. | 他就是你 你想要做正确的事情 |
[24:58] | You want to do the right thing. | 他就是你 你想要做正确的事情 |
[24:59] | You want to tell me. | 你想要告诉我 |
[25:00] | I can’t keep this inside anymore. | 我再也不能瞒下去了 |
[25:02] | He thinks they’re doomed,carves in the back of their necks. | 他觉得他们都是命中注定要死的 在他们的颈后刻字 |
[25:06] | What? | 什么? |
[25:07] | What does he carve? | 他刻的是什么? |
[25:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:10] | It’s his message. | 那是他的讯息 |
[25:10] | What he wants them to understand. | 他想要他们理解的东西 |
[25:12] | How do you know all this? | 你怎么知道这一切的? |
[25:14] | You know him,don’t you? | 你认识他 是吗? |
[25:16] | You know him. What’s his name? | 你认识他 他叫什么? |
[25:18] | Tell me his name. | 告诉我他的名字 |
[25:20] | Jimmy. | |
[25:21] | That’s all I know. | 我就知道这些了 |
[25:23] | Drives for five brothers. | 给五兄弟出租车公司当司机 |
[25:24] | And you’re sure that’s him? | 你确定就是他? |
[25:26] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[25:28] | He’s your guy. | 他是你要找的人 |
[25:30] | It stops after that. | 这之后就没有了 |
[25:33] | The interview was a test. | 这次采访是个测试 |
[25:36] | And when james chameides ended up dead within a matter of hours, | 当James Chameides在几小时后 最终死去的时候 |
[25:38] | the killer realized that reed’s blog was a conduit to the world. | 凶手意识到Reed的博客是 与外界交流的渠道 |
[25:42] | With people everywhere as his captive audience, | 到处都有他博客的死忠… |
[25:45] | waiting for the next post,he has the ultimate control. | 等着帖子更新 他可以随心所欲 |
[25:48] | Explains why he took reed,but… | 所以他把Reed掳走了 但… |
[25:51] | why would the killer want tour tn people against jimmy? | 凶手为何要人们把矛头指向Jimmy呢? |
[26:00] | Where’s he blogging from? | 他的博客是从何处发布的? |
[26:02] | Somewhere in the city. | 市里的某处 |
[26:03] | That’s all you’ve got? | 你就知道这么多? |
[26:04] | Reed’s typing,but it’s not streaming. | Reed在打字 但没有数据流量 |
[26:06] | He completes a whole post,then he hits enter; it travels in a matter of seconds. | 他完整地写完一帖 然后按回车键 就几秒钟的事 |
[26:09] | It’s happening too fast to get an exact fix on an I.P. Address. | 时间太短 无法追踪到确切的IP地址 |
[26:12] | We’re running out of time,lindsay. | 我们没时间了 Lindsay |
[26:14] | Here we go. | 有了 |
[26:17] | “Her eyes are vacant. “ | “她的双眼茫然” |
[26:18] | There’s so much she’ll never get to see: The glaciers,a falling comet. | “有太多她再也无法亲睹的东西: 冰河 滑落的彗星” |
[26:22] | Guess I won’t either. | “我想我也将无缘亲历” |
[26:24] | ” He’s picking a funny time to get creative with his writing. “ | 他可真会挑时候来大发灵感 |
[26:27] | I always wanted to go back to australia where I was born. | “我一直很想回我的出生地– 澳大利亚去” |
[26:30] | I left so young. | “我很小就背井离乡了” |
[26:31] | ” Reed was born in australia? | Reed出生在澳大利亚? |
[26:32] | No,he’s from chicago. | 不 他出生在芝加哥 |
[26:34] | So what does this mean? | 那这是什么意思? |
[26:38] | He’s blogging from somewhere in midtown. | 他在中城区某处发的帖子 |
[26:39] | Best I can do is the west side. | 我只能知道是在西区某处 |
[26:48] | What’ve you got? | 有何收获? |
[26:48] | I processed the powder we found on reed’s backpack. | 我检查了在Reed背包上发现的粉末 |
[26:51] | Saccharomyces cerevisiae. | 酿酒酵母 |
[26:54] | Yeast? | 酵母? |
[26:55] | Could be from anywhere: Bakery,brewery. | 有多种来源: 可以用来烤面包 酿酒 |
[27:05] | Please tell me how we can have all this technology at our disposal, | 谁能告诉我 为什么采用了各种技术 |
[27:08] | and we can’t get a location on reed. | 还不能确定Reed的具体方位 |
[27:10] | Well,as long as he keeps blogging at least we know he’s alive. | 只要他还在更新博客 至少表明他还活着 |
[27:12] | It’s not enough! | 这样远远不够! |
[27:15] | I should never have given him access to the case. | 我不该让他卷入这起案子 |
[27:17] | Mac,there is nothing you could’ve done to prevent this. | Mac 你没法阻止这种事发生 |
[27:20] | Look,another post. | 看 又发了一帖 |
[27:21] | He likes killing passively. | “他喜欢杀那些手无缚鸡之力的人” |
[27:23] | Claire’s the passive one now. | “Claire现在就是无力反抗” |
[27:25] | To think– just hours ago,she was having breakfast,like any normal day. | “想想看-几小时前 她还在吃着早饭 像平常每天一样” |
[27:29] | I wonder what she had: Corn flaked? | “猜猜她会吃什么呢 玉米片?” |
[27:32] | French toast? | 法式烤面包? |
[27:33] | “Corn flaked”? | “玉米片”? |
[27:35] | Could be a typo. | 可能打错了 |
[27:39] | Stella,scroll back up. | Stella 看一下前面的 |
[27:40] | You got it. | 好的 |
[27:44] | What do you see? | 看出什么来了? |
[27:48] | Hawkes found yeast trace on reed’s backpack. | Hawkes在Reed的背包上找到酵母粉 |
[27:52] | It’s not corn flaked,it’s flaked corn. | 不是玉米片 是压片玉米 |
[27:58] | Glacier and comet are hops. | 冰河和彗星是啤酒花的名字 |
[28:02] | Australia is a type of wheat malt. | 澳大利亚是一种小麦芽 |
[28:05] | And flaked corn is an adjunct. | 压片玉米是添加剂 |
[28:08] | All ingredients used to brew beer. | 这些都是啤酒酿制所需的原料 |
[28:10] | We’re looking for a brewery. | 我们要找的是一家酿酒厂 |
[28:11] | Quinn,find me a brewery on the west side in midtown. | Quinn 帮我找出一家 位于中城区西侧的酿酒厂 |
[28:14] | We’re heading in that direction. | 我们现在往那方向过去 |
[28:17] | Mac,I’ve got a location for you. | Mac 给你一个地址 |
[28:19] | Doohan’s brewery,west side highway and evergreen. | Doohan酿酒厂 在西侧高速公路 和常青大道之间 |
[28:22] | It was closed down six months ago by the health department. | 卫生局在半年前责令其停业 |
[28:33] | that’s the cab! | 就是这辆出租车 |
[29:08] | Stop right there! | 站住别动! |
[29:11] | Nypd. | 纽约警察局 |
[30:06] | Mac! | |
[30:07] | I need you down here now! | 你得马上下来! |
[30:09] | Flack,get on your radio. | Flack 无线电联系警力 |
[30:11] | I want every available unit. | 把能调动的警力都调来 |
[30:12] | Shut down the west side highway if you have to. | 必要的话 关闭西侧高速公路 |
[30:14] | Central,I need a level three mobilization at west side highway and evergreen. | 总部 在西侧高速和常青大道这里 我需要发布三级动员令 |
[30:18] | In the vicinity of doohan’s brewery. | 在Doohan酿酒厂附近 |
[30:20] | Suspect is on foot. | 嫌犯徒步逃逸 |
[30:21] | Dispatch aviation. | 请出动直升机 |
[30:24] | My hand– my hand is too small. | 我的手太小了 |
[30:26] | All right. Reed? | 我来 Reed? |
[30:28] | Hang in there,reed. | 撑住 Reed |
[30:29] | Don’t die on me. | 别死在我面前 |
[30:30] | Bus is on its way. | 车马上就到了 |
[30:32] | Reed?! | |
[30:33] | Don’t die on me. Come on. | 别死在我面前 振作 |
[30:35] | Reed! | |
[30:44] | okay,let’s go,let’s get him out. | 来 把他抬下来 |
[30:58] | This cab needs to go to the garage immediately. | 立刻把这辆出租车送去车库 这里没有床 也没吃的 |
[31:07] | nothing that indicates this is where he lays his head. | 没迹象表明他是在这儿落脚的 |
[31:10] | Probably just his “office.” | 可能这只不过是他的”办公室” |
[31:12] | Picked a place of opportunity. | 挑个不引人注目的地方 |
[31:13] | Unfortunately for him,this place is no longer available. | 不幸的是 这地方他不能再用了 |
[31:19] | Where’s mac? | Mac人呢? |
[31:20] | Is he at the hospital? | 到医院去了? |
[31:22] | What can I do to help you,jordan? | 有什么我能效劳的吗 Jordan? |
[31:24] | There’s a press conference in five minutes. | 5分钟后有一个记者招待会 |
[31:26] | I mean,how’s the mayor going to stand out there before a panicked public | 市长要如何面对人心惶惶的市民 |
[31:29] | and report that a killer whose body count has reached seven has eluded capture? | 告诉他们死者人数已经达到7人 而凶手却逍遥法外? |
[31:33] | I don’t know how to answer that. | 我不知该怎么回答 |
[31:34] | I guess he’ll just have to tell the truth? | 我想他只能跟他们实话实说? |
[31:36] | I’m not trying to give you a hard time here,stella. | 我不是在逼你 Stella |
[31:38] | Don’t make me the villain. I’m on your side. | 别把我当恶人 我是站在你这边的 |
[31:42] | I just wish you were on mine. | 我只是希望你也能替我想一下 |
[31:46] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思? |
[31:47] | Why am i the last to know that reed is practically mac’s son? | 为什么我是最后一个知道 Reed实际上是Mac的儿子? |
[31:51] | It wasn’t my place to share that information. | 这不是该由我来告诉你的事 |
[31:57] | look…the mayor plans to assign the fbi’s forensic team to the case. | 市长有意将此案交予FBI的鉴证小组 |
[32:03] | Well,until he does,I got a lot of work to do. | 在那之前 我还有一堆事要干呢 |
[32:10] | Hey,jordan… | 嘿 Jordan… |
[32:11] | thanks for the heads-up. | 多谢你告诉我这消息 |
[32:13] | Sure. | 没什么 |
[32:18] | Try something else. | 试试别的 |
[32:19] | We’ve tried everything else. | 我们把该试的都试了 |
[32:20] | Maybe it’s the presets on the radio. | 也许是安在广播上的 |
[32:23] | How about now? | 现在呢? |
[32:25] | Nothing. | 没反应 |
[32:27] | What about now? | 现在呢? |
[32:33] | hold on. I think you’ve got it. | 等一下 我想你找到了 |
[32:41] | Pull over! | 靠边停车! |
[32:45] | Innocent people died right in the back of this cab. | 无辜者就死在这辆出租车的后座上 |
[32:53] | hawkes? | |
[32:54] | The prints on the knife used to cut reed are in the system. | 割伤Reed的那把刀上的指纹 在数据库里有记录 |
[32:56] | Did you get a name? | 是谁的? |
[32:57] | Just a match to a set of prints danny found jimmy chameides’ cab | 跟Danny在Jimmy Chameides车上 找到的一组指纹对得上 |
[33:00] | all right, proves the connection between chameides and our cabbie killer; | 说明Chameides和出租车杀手间有关联 |
[33:02] | but it doesn’t explain why jimmy got into the cab. | 但无法解释为何Jimmy会上他的车 |
[33:04] | You know what? I don’t think he did. | 知道么?我想他根本没上凶手的车 |
[33:06] | Damage to the killer’s front fender and the paint transfer are a match to jimmy’s cab. | 凶手前保险杠上的撞痕以及 油漆碰擦印记跟Jimmy的车完全吻合 |
[33:11] | They got into a car accident. | 他们撞车了 |
[33:17] | buddy! Yo! | 嘿 伙计! |
[33:18] | What are you doing,man?! | 老兄 你搞什么? |
[33:20] | So jimmy chameides probably wanted to report the damage, | 所以Jimmy Chameides可能想报损 |
[33:22] | but the cabbie killer couldn’t risk that. | 但出租车杀手可不能冒那个险 |
[33:24] | I mean,police would’ve been all over his cab. | 那样警察会盘查他的车 |
[33:26] | Instead,he uses reed’s blog to set jimmy up as the cabbie killer. | 所以 他利用Reed的博客去嫁祸 Jimmy是出租车杀手 |
[33:30] | So we got a dead cop because he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. | 然后这名警察就丢了性命 就因为 他在错误的时间出现在了错误的地点 |
[33:41] | Hey,mac… | 嘿 Mac… |
[33:42] | hey,hey… | 嘿 嘿… |
[33:44] | hey. | 嘿 |
[33:46] | Don’t try to talk. | 别说话 |
[33:52] | How you doing? | 感觉如何? |
[33:57] | You’re going to be all right. | 你会好起来的 |
[34:03] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[34:08] | I need to know what you remember. | 我要知道你还记得些什么 |
[34:10] | I know you can do this ’cause you led us to him the first time. | 你能做到 是你先帮助我们找到了他 |
[34:23] | You were in the trunk. | 你在后备箱里 |
[34:25] | He abducted you outside of your apartment in the west village. | 他把你从你在西村的公寓掳走 |
[34:29] | And he drove. For how long? | 然后他开车 开了多久? |
[34:38] | Okay,so ten minutes of street driving and 25 on the highway. | 街上开了10分钟 高速公路上开了25分钟 |
[34:45] | you heard gravel under the tires. | 你听到车驶过砂石路的声音 |
[34:47] | He pulled into a building and put the woman in the trunk? | 他停在一幢楼里 然后 把那个女人放进了后备箱? |
[34:56] | You saw a fendi billboard through high windows? | 你透过高窗看到了一个芬迪的广告牌? |
[34:59] | How long were you there? | 你在那儿待了多久? |
[35:08] | half hour? | 半小时? |
[35:11] | Wait. Water running for that long? | 慢着 水一直淌了半个小时? |
[35:17] | Took a shower; that must be where he lives. | 他在洗澡 他肯定住在那儿 |
[35:19] | What else? What else did you see,hear,smell? | 还有别的吗? 你见到 听到 闻到什么了吗? |
[35:31] | Candy corn? | 玉米糖 |
[35:32] | He was adamant,it was candy corn. | 他坚持说闻到了玉米糖的味道 |
[35:34] | I knew someday there’d be an advantage to living in jersey. | 我就知道住在Jersey 有天会派上用场的 |
[35:36] | There’s a candy corn factory in fort lee. | 在Fort Lee有家玉米糖厂 |
[35:39] | I get nauseous every time I drive by it. | 每回开车经过那 味道都让我反胃 |
[35:41] | The brewery is where the killer carved them, | 凶手在酿酒厂往死者颈后刻字 |
[35:43] | but it’s likely the place that he stopped is home. | 但他停车的地方很可能是他家 |
[35:46] | Reed said the highway driving totaled 25 minutes. | Reed说在高速上一共开了25分钟 |
[35:49] | West village to fort lee? | 从西村到Fort Lee? |
[35:50] | Middle of the day– no way. | 在白天? 不可能 |
[35:52] | He didn’t have to go to jersey to smell it. | 他不到Jersey也闻得到 |
[35:55] | Prevailing winds are eastward. | 常刮的是东风 |
[35:57] | Washington heights. | 华盛顿高地 |
[35:59] | So a fendi billboard and a gravel road,in or near washington heights. | 芬迪广告牌 砂石路 华盛顿高地附近 |
[36:03] | I processed the hose used to divert the carbon monoxide in the cab. | 我检查了用来往出租车里 排一氧化碳的软管 |
[36:06] | It’s made from a durable,woven cotton that’s consistent with the kind used in fire hoses. | 是耐用编制棉制成的 跟消防水龙带里用到的一样 |
[36:11] | He could’ve bought it or got it from a building. | 他可能是买的 或者从住宅楼里拿的 |
[36:13] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么想 |
[36:14] | It showed signs of stretching from repeated use. | 软管有被多次重复使用的迹象 |
[36:17] | How often does a building use their fire hose? | 住宅楼有多大概率会用到 它们的消防水龙带? |
[36:19] | Nobody’s going to buy or sell an old,worn fire hose. | 没人会买卖有磨损的旧消防水龙带 |
[36:22] | It’s more like something that was left behind. | 还有些我们没发现的线索 |
[36:26] | now,our cabbie killer seems to like buildings that are no longer in use. | 出租车杀手似乎钟情于那些废弃建筑 |
[36:32] | Here we go. | 来看看 |
[36:33] | An abandoned fire house at pineview and 181st. | 松景大道 第181街 有一家废弃的消防局 |
[37:09] | Drop to your knees! | 跪下! |
[37:10] | Put your hands behind your head! | 手放到头后! |
[37:19] | I am charon… | 我是Charon… (Charon:在冥河上渡亡灵的神) |
[37:20] | the son of erebus and nyx. | Erebus和Nyx的儿子 Erebus:黑暗神 卡俄斯之子 Nyx: 司夜女神 夜的化身 |
[37:22] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[37:23] | Well,even the gods can’t help you now. | 现在连上帝也救不了你了 |
[37:25] | Don’t you see? | 你不明白吗? |
[37:27] | I had to. | 我必须这样做 |
[37:29] | “All human beings that are doomed lose the right to be redeemed.” | “凡从人中当灭的都不可赎” |
[37:33] | “They must be put to death.” | “必被治死” |
[37:35] | Leviticus,27:29. | 利未记 第27章29节 |
[37:43] | L-2-7-2-9. | |
[37:47] | Get up. | 起来 |
[37:56] | He was a ticking time bomb– alone,delusional. | 他是个随时会引爆的炸弹 孓然一身 妄想偏执 |
[38:02] | The faces on the billboards made him angry. | 广告牌上的脸让他发狂 |
[38:05] | He saw their slogans as false promises and lies. | 他将他们的口号视为虚伪诺言与谎话 |
[38:10] | His victims were sinners who were doomed and in need of redemption. | 受害人都是犯了死罪需要救赎的 |
[38:15] | The only way to be redeemed was to be killed, | 获得救赎的唯一方法就是被人杀死 |
[38:17] | and then given passage across e thriver styx. | 然后渡过冥河 |
[38:22] | He saw himself as charon,the greek god,also known as ferryman. | 他认为自己是Charon 希腊神话里的神 也被称作冥府渡神 |
[38:27] | His duty was to offer that passage. | 他的职责就是送他们过河 |
[38:30] | The city was a hostage to fear,to panic,to turning against one another, | 这城市令人们感到害怕 惶恐 相互猜忌 |
[38:38] | all because of one man’s rampage. | 皆因为一人的狂躁 |
[38:41] | Now that he’s locked up forever,new york can begin to heal. | 现在 如果他能被永久关押 纽约才能开始康复 |
[38:46] | We all can begin to heal. | 我们的心也都能慢慢康复 |
[39:12] | Taxi! | 出租车! |
[39:36] | CSI: New York Season 04 Episode 20 Taxi | |
[39:37] | 抗震救灾 捐献爱心 抗震救灾 捐献爱心 |