时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:12] | Four seconds left on the shot clock. | 倒计时还剩下四秒钟 |
[01:14] | Lenkov passes to humphrey. | Lenkov传给Humphrey |
[01:15] | Humphrey hands it off to reiter. | Humphrey再传给Reiter |
[01:16] | Reiter to callaway,an alley-oop! | Reiter给Callaway 空中接力! |
[01:18] | It’s another two-pointer for the new york empires! | 纽约帝国队又一次抢得两分! |
[01:23] | there’s the halftime buzzer,but cbs sports coverage continues. | 半场休息时间到了 不过哥伦比亚体育台的报道还在继续 |
[01:30] | Hell of a game,mess. | 很棒的比赛啊 Mess |
[01:31] | Glad you could make it. | 我很高兴你能来看 |
[01:32] | Me,too. | 我也一样 |
[01:33] | You should piss lindsay off more often. | 你应该常常惹Lindsay生气 |
[01:37] | verne lundquist and bill raftery with you here, | Verne Lundquist和Bill Raftery 在现场为您报道 |
[01:39] | and what an exciting evening of playoff action we’ve already seen,bill. | Bill 这是最激动人心的一场季后赛了 |
[01:43] | The action is just beginning! | 精彩才刚开始上演呢! |
[01:45] | One lucky fan’s seat number is about to be drawn at random, | 我们将随机抽取一位幸运观众的座位号 |
[01:48] | giving him one chance to sink a shot from half-court. | 给他一次在中线投篮的机会 |
[01:51] | And walk away with $1 million,verne! | 如果投中 就能获得100万美元 Verne! |
[01:53] | I’m talking benjamins! | 绝对的幸运儿啊! |
[01:55] | Never going to happen. | 不会成真的 |
[01:57] | Why? You think you could do it? | 为什么? 你觉得你就能投进? |
[01:58] | You kidding me? | 开什么玩笑? |
[01:59] | Boom. | 嘭 |
[02:00] | Nothing but net,baby. | 宝贝 保证空心入网 |
[02:11] | Section 214. | 214区 |
[02:15] | Row E. | E排 |
[02:17] | Seat 5! | 5号! |
[02:18] | Seat 5?! | 5号?! |
[02:21] | That’s me! | 那是我! |
[02:34] | million dollars! | 百万美元! |
[02:40] | show me some sugar! | 给我来点热辣的! |
[02:48] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[02:50] | Dugan scott. | |
[02:51] | Ready to take your shot at a million bucks,dugan? | 准备好投出百万金球了 Dugan? |
[02:53] | Oh,yeah! | 没错! |
[02:56] | All right,new york fans, | 好了 纽约的球迷们 |
[02:57] | let’s get ready to cheer on dugan scott for the $1 million shot! | 让我们准备好 为Dugan Scott的百万金球欢呼! |
[03:03] | Oh,I think he can do it. | 我觉得他能投中 |
[03:05] | No,he can’T. | 不 投不进的 |
[03:08] | Want to make a little wager? | 想打赌吗? |
[03:10] | 50 bucks. | 50美元 |
[03:11] | I hate to take a colleague’s money, | 我是不喜欢赚同事的钱 |
[03:13] | but,for you,I will be happy to make the exception. | 不过为了你 我乐意破例 |
[03:16] | Come on! | 加油! |
[03:42] | He did it! He did it! | 他投进了! 投进了! |
[03:44] | Oh,my goodness! | 噢 天哪! |
[03:45] | I just saw it,and i still can’t believe it! | 我亲眼所见 还是难以置信! |
[03:48] | And we have a winner– dugan scott,$1 million! | 我们的幸运儿产生了– Dugan Scott 一百万美元! |
[03:53] | Let him hear it! | 为他欢呼吧! |
[03:59] | I owe you ten. | 我还欠你十块钱 |
[04:07] | Oh,my god! Call the paramedics. | 噢 天哪! 快叫急救人员 |
[04:10] | Ladies and gentlemen,for security purposes,please remain in your seats… | 女士们先生们 处于安全考虑 请大家留在自己座位上… |
[04:14] | everybody,please stand back. | 大家退后一些 |
[04:16] | I’ve got a faint pulse. | 脉搏很弱 |
[04:17] | Until further instructions,thank you. | 在进一步通知前 请大家呆在座位上 谢谢 |
[04:20] | Clear. | 准备好 |
[04:22] | No response. 300 joules. | 没反应 300焦耳 |
[04:24] | Clear again. | 再来一次 |
[04:26] | Danny? | |
[04:34] | hold it right here,fellas. | 伙计们 不能过去 |
[04:35] | Nypd. | 纽约警局 |
[04:36] | All right. You can go. | 好的 你们过去吧 |
[04:40] | He just fell down. | 他就那么倒下了 |
[04:41] | No,nothing. | 没有 没有脉搏了 |
[04:44] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[04:49] | Heart attack? | 心脏病? |
[04:51] | Doesn’t look like it. | 看起来不像 |
[04:52] | Hyperhidrosis,severe rashing,dilated pupils. | 出了很多汗 严重的红疹 瞳孔放大 |
[04:57] | Looks like some sort of poisoning. | 像是中毒了 |
[04:59] | It would have to be pretty fast-acting. | 下手肯定很快 |
[05:01] | I mean,we just saw him run down here and sink that shot with our own eyes. | 我是说 我们眼睁睁看着他 从上面跑下来 投中那球 |
[05:06] | Either way,looks like this game just went into overtime. | 无论怎么说 这场比赛都进入加时赛了 |
[05:44] | CSI: New York Season 04 Episode 19 Personal Foul | |
[06:00] | Yeah,I want to get my money back on those tickets. | 没错 我想要退钱 |
[06:03] | Okay,so it turns out our vic,dugan scott, | 我们的受害人Dugan Scott |
[06:06] | was a ten-year season ticket holder in seat e5. | 过去10个赛季 他都订了E5座的套票 |
[06:09] | He also picked up a couple drunk-and-disorderly tickets along the way. | 他还受过几次酒后行为不检的处罚 |
[06:12] | Anybody on the floor see anything? | 球场上有人看到什么了吗? |
[06:14] | Spoke to a couple cheerleaders,refs,security staff. | 和几个拉拉队员 裁判和保安谈过 |
[06:17] | All of them had their eyes glued to the basket until he hit the hardwood. | 他倒地前 大家的眼睛都 死死盯着篮筐看 |
[06:20] | Surprised he didn’t kick the bucket from altitude sickness with these seats. | 他坐在那么高的位置上看球 居然没死于恐高症 |
[06:24] | That or the nachos. | 也不是死于烤干酪辣味玉米片 |
[06:28] | You know,maybe we should take a look at this scene from another angle. | 也许我们该从别的角度观察现场 |
[06:31] | This was a televised game,right? | 这是电视直播的比赛 对吗? |
[06:32] | There were cameras all over the place? | 那到处都是摄像机了? |
[06:34] | If you could get us some footage, | 如果你能给我们弄来点录影带 |
[06:35] | maybe we can get a better-detailed ctpiure of what happened. | 也许我们能更清楚地知道 到底发生了什么 |
[06:37] | I’ll make some calls. | 我打电话问问 |
[06:39] | I think I might be able to make a call right now. | 我找到有价值的线索了 |
[06:42] | This is somebody’s blood. | 这是人的血迹 |
[06:44] | It sure doesn’t belong here. | 显然不应该出现在这里 |
[06:49] | And new york ‘stough talk continues. | 继续给大家带来纽约的严肃话题 |
[06:50] | I gotta tell you,between last night’s playoff game getting cut short | 我得告诉大家 受困于昨晚被迫中止的季后赛 |
[06:53] | and the whole damn city getting shut down by this killer cabbie, | 以及困扰全市的出租车杀手事件 |
[06:56] | we could all use a serious break. | 我们都暂时歇菜吧 |
[07:05] | Shut it off! | 把喷泉关掉! |
[07:10] | Who called it in? | 谁报警的? |
[07:11] | Anonymous tip to 911 at 5:27 this morning. | 今天早上5:27 匿名911报警电话 |
[07:31] | No id on the vic. | 死者身份不明 |
[07:34] | Petechial hemorrhaging in the eyes. | 眼底有出血 |
[07:40] | Cherry-red lividity,indicating co poisoning. | 身体发红 证明是一氧化碳中毒 |
[07:44] | The neck carvings are here,too. | 脖子上也被刻上了标记 |
[07:48] | Looks like another cabbie killer victim. | 像是又一个出租车杀手的牺牲品 |
[07:50] | Same tarp as well… | 同样的油布… |
[07:52] | except for these. | 除了这些比较特殊 |
[07:54] | No id on this either. | 这个死者也身份不明 |
[07:57] | Some kind of magnet? | 一块磁铁? |
[07:58] | Sure looks like it. | 看上去很像 |
[08:14] | You see something? | 你看出什么来了? |
[08:15] | No,that’s the problem. | 没有 这才是问题所在 |
[08:18] | What happened to the rest of the coins in this fountain? | 喷泉里其他的硬币上哪儿去了? |
[08:25] | Abraham katz? | |
[08:27] | Nypd. | 纽约警局 |
[08:30] | To what do I owe the honor? | 有什么可以效劳的? |
[08:31] | According to the parks department,you empty the fountain at brill park every morning. | 据公园管理部门说 你每天早上清理Brill公园的喷泉 |
[08:35] | Yeah,and bethesda and lincoln center,city hall; that’s my job. | 没错 还有贝塞斯达和林肯中心 市政厅 这就是我的工作 |
[08:39] | You didn’t notice a dead body there the last time you swept up? | 你上次清理时没看到尸体吗? |
[08:41] | Listen,sweetheart,I’ve been cleaning fountains for this city for 18 years. | 听着 亲爱的 我为这个城市 清理喷泉18年了 |
[08:45] | I lost track of how many dead bodies I’ve seen in that time. | 我已经记不清多少次看到尸体了 |
[08:49] | All I know is,there was 50 pounds of change in that thing. | 我只知道喷泉里有50磅重的零钱 |
[08:53] | I had to empty it,before my homeless friends showed up to do it for me. | 我必须在流浪汉到来前把它们拿走 |
[08:59] | Well,you tampered with a crime scene. | 你破坏了犯罪现场 |
[09:01] | At least I called 911. | 至少我还报了警 |
[09:04] | So once you’ve collected the change,what do you do with it? | 你拣来的那些零钱 会怎么做? |
[09:08] | Clean it,sort it,turn it over to the city’s general fund. | 清洗 整理 上交到纽约的通用基金 |
[09:12] | Did you clean the brill park take yet? | Brill公园里的零钱清洗了吗? |
[09:14] | No,it’s still over there. | 没有 还在那里 |
[09:18] | anything else I can do for you? | 还有什么需要帮忙的吗? |
[09:21] | Yeah. You can carry these down to the car. | 有 带上钱和我们走一趟吧 |
[09:29] | You know,it’s just this sort of thing that’s always made me shy away from organized sports. | 知道吗 就是这种事让我不喜欢 参与体育比赛 |
[09:34] | Though,I do enjoy fencing. | 虽然我还挺喜欢击剑的 |
[09:35] | You got a cod? | 知道死亡原因了吗? |
[09:36] | Indeed. | 当然 |
[09:37] | But it’s not quite as simple as a stab wound or gunshot. | 不过这不像刺伤或者枪伤那样简单 |
[09:40] | It never is. | 一向如此 |
[09:41] | Your victim succumbed rather quickly and painfully to atropine poisoning. | 受害人快速而且痛苦地死于阿托品中毒 |
[09:46] | Atropine. That comes from a plant,doesn’t it? | 阿托品 是来源于植物的 对吗? |
[09:49] | Atropa belladonna,also known as nightshade. | 颠茄 也叫做茄属植物 |
[09:52] | Tox screen picked it up. | 毒物检测分析的结果很明确 |
[09:53] | It’s an herb used in a variety of medical products. | 这是种广泛运用于制药的植物 |
[09:56] | The berries and leaves are the most lethal components, | 果实和叶子是最致命的部分 |
[09:58] | and in this case,the poison was at a concentrated dosage | 这个案子里 用的是高浓缩制剂 |
[10:01] | that would’ve caused ventricular fibrillation inside of five minutes. | 能在5分钟内就导致心室纤维颤动 |
[10:05] | He died at halftime,so it must’ve happened inside the arena. | 他在半场休息时就死了 所以肯定是在场内被下的毒 |
[10:08] | I didn’t find any injection points, | 我看不到任何注射的痕迹 |
[10:10] | and his lung tissue’s clear,so it wasn’t inhalation. | 他的肺组织没有问题 也不是呼吸道吸入的 |
[10:13] | Well,that leaves…contact or ingestion. | 那就只能是…接触或者食入 |
[10:17] | Something corroded the area around his mouth. | 他嘴周围被什么腐蚀了 |
[10:19] | Any stomach contents? | 胃里都有些什么? |
[10:20] | Like you wouldn’t believe. | 难以置信 |
[10:22] | At least two hot dogs,popcorn,nachos,peanuts,an ice cream sandwich, | 至少两个热狗 还有爆米花 玉米片 花生 冰淇淋三明治 |
[10:27] | and almost a full liter of beer. | 还有几乎一升的啤酒 |
[10:30] | I’m surprised he could get out of his seat. | 我很惊讶他还能从座位上站起来 |
[10:32] | What’s even more surprising were the traces of phentermine I also found in his bloodstream. | 更让人惊讶的是 在他血液里发现了芬特明 |
[10:37] | Wait,time-out. Scott was taking an appetite suppressant? | 等等 Scott在服用抑制食欲的药物? |
[10:39] | Clearly a failure in this case,but someone still found him lovable. | 很明显这次药物失效了 但还是有人对他青眼有加 |
[10:45] | Lip prints. | 唇印 |
[10:46] | 12,to be exact. | 12个 准确地说 |
[10:48] | I lifted them from both cheeks,the neck, | 我把这些唇印从两边的脸颊 脖子上提取出来 |
[10:50] | and the forehead in various shades from candy kitten to sangria sunset. | 唇膏颜色从kitty猫粉色到桑格利亚日落红 应有尽有 |
[10:56] | 12 girls on the cheerleading squad. | 12个啦啦队女孩 |
[10:58] | I also pulled a faint print from his mouth | 我还从他嘴里找到一枚模糊的口红印 |
[11:02] | and then took a reference print from his own lips after washing. | 还在清洗后提取了死者的唇印做参考 |
[11:05] | Anything else? | 还有吗? |
[11:06] | That’s it for now. | 暂时只有这么多 |
[11:07] | Okay,thanks,sid. | 好 谢谢 Sid |
[11:08] | Yep. | 是 |
[11:09] | All right,looks like the ball’s in our court. | 好的 接下去就轮到我们表现了 |
[11:14] | Hey,wait up a sec. | 嗨 稍等 |
[11:16] | Where’s the fire? | 你的热情上哪去了? |
[11:18] | Got work to do. | 我有活干 |
[11:20] | I was thinking that maybe we could,uh,we could talk. | 我在想或许我们可以 可以谈谈 |
[11:25] | Now? | 现在? |
[11:26] | This isn’t exactly the best time. | 现在不是好时机 |
[11:28] | Okay,fine. | 好吧 |
[11:30] | You tell me when. | 那你告诉我什么时候 |
[11:33] | Honestly,I don’t know. | 坦白说 我不知道 |
[11:53] | mac taylor. | |
[11:54] | Hey,it’s reed. | 嗨 我是Reed |
[11:55] | I’m about to put up a new blog post about the cabbie killer | 我打算就出租车杀手发新网志 |
[11:57] | and I was hoping that maybe you could help me with some… | 我在想你能不能帮我… |
[11:59] | I gave you this number for personal,not professional reasons. | 我把这号码给你是基于私人原因 不是职业原因 |
[12:03] | Yes,I know, | 是 我了解 |
[12:04] | but I’m just trying to put together a real profile on this guy,you know? | 但我正试着给这个人做特征描述 知道吗? |
[12:09] | I mean,don’t you think that people have the right to know about who they’re afraid of? | 你不认为人们有权知道 他们害怕的人是谁吗? |
[12:13] | Look,I’m impressed by your determination,reed,maybe even a little bit proud, | 听着 我对你的决心很赞赏 Reed 也许对此还有点骄傲 |
[12:17] | but you’re a journalist and I’m a detective on this case. | 但你是记者 而我是负责本案的警探 |
[12:19] | You’re crossing the line here. | 你越界了 |
[12:21] | Yes,but isn’t that what lines are for? | 是 但界限不就是用来逾越的吗? |
[12:23] | Not in my business. | 在我这里不行 |
[12:25] | Come on. Throw me a bone,mac. | 来吧 给我爆点料 Mac |
[12:26] | Good-bye,reed. | 再见 Reed |
[12:34] | Well,you won’t give ’em a story,then I will. | 你要是不给他们个说法 我只好自己编了 |
[12:38] | according to high ranking sources at the NYPD crime lab | 据纽约警局犯罪实验室的可靠消息 |
[12:40] | new evidence has shed light on what kind of person the *** | 新证据已经揭示了杀手的… |
[12:48] | Hey,I got nothing from those cups and wrappers we collected from dugan scott’s section, | 嗨 我从Dugan Scott座位上收集的 杯子和包装纸上没找到线索 |
[12:52] | but I got a hit in codis on the blood splatter I found on the seat. | 但从座位上找到的飞溅血滴 在Codis系统里找到匹配的 |
[12:56] | Came back to a hudson sports arena concession salesman named lamont henford | 是Hudson体育馆一个叫 Lamont Henford的特许小商贩 |
[13:00] | who just happened to get off parole last month. | 他上个月刚被假释出狱 |
[13:02] | And here’s the real punch line. | 接下去这条才是重点 |
[13:03] | Apparently,he mixed it up with dugan scott in the stands two games ago. | 两场比赛前 他和Dugan Scott发生过冲突 |
[13:06] | Scott filed a formal complaint with security. | Scott还向保安正式投诉过他 |
[13:09] | So you’re thinking what? | 你在想什么? |
[13:11] | Henford hit back? | Henford还手了? |
[13:13] | Peanuts,popcorn,poison. | 爆米花 玉米脆片 花生 |
[13:17] | E5? | E排5座的? |
[13:18] | Yeah,I served him. | 是 我是给他提供过服务 |
[13:19] | Way too many times for my taste. | 他不对我的口味 |
[13:21] | How’s your taste been affected by that fat lip? | 你的口味被你的肿嘴唇影响了? |
[13:24] | Listen,man,that guy was an ass. | 听着 伙计 那个人是陀屎 |
[13:27] | Drank like a rock star,tipped like a roadie,but I was used to that. | 他和摇滚明星一样狂饮 小费却给得小气透顶 可我早习惯了 |
[13:31] | And then he just pushed me too damn far. | 但那次他做得太过份了 |
[13:33] | Called me over for another beer. | 又把我叫过去要啤酒 |
[13:35] | From the way he looked,I should have kept walking, | 就他那副模样 我本该不理他才是 |
[13:37] | but I stopped and then he started. | 但我停了下来 接着他开始叫 |
[13:40] | Check your zipper! | 看看你的拉链! |
[13:43] | check your zipper! | 看看你的拉链! |
[13:46] | check your zipper! Check your zipper! | 看看你的拉链! 看看你的拉链! |
[13:50] | I mean,embarrassed the hell out of me,you know? | 让我当众出丑 是不是? |
[13:55] | But after he decked me,I just got back up,said,”to hell with it.” | 他挑衅我之后 我只好回击 说 “去你妈的” |
[13:58] | Seems awfully nice. | 听上去很有道理 |
[14:00] | What happened next? | 接着呢? |
[14:01] | Then I went home early. Had a few beers of my own. | 接着我很早回家 自己灌了几杯 |
[14:04] | As much as I wanted to kill that bastard, | 虽然我很想杀了那个混蛋 |
[14:06] | I wasn’t about to go back to jail for him. | 但我不想为他重回监狱 |
[14:08] | That remains to be seen,pal. | 那还难说 伙计 |
[14:53] | detective taylor,is the body you found at brill park another cabbie killer victim? | Taylor警探 你在Brill公园发现的尸体 也是连环出租车案的受害者吗? |
[14:57] | We’re currently investigating that possibility. | 我们正在调查这种可能性 |
[15:00] | There’s been a lot of speculation lately about just who this serial killer really is. | 近来对这个连环杀手是谁有很多猜测 |
[15:03] | Can you speak to that at all? | 你能对此说点什么吗? |
[15:05] | Can I speak to speculation? No. | 我能对猜测说什么? 什么也不能 |
[15:07] | Just because you read it online or in the papers doesn’t make it so. | 你们在网上和报上看到的并不真实 |
[15:09] | The fact is there are a lot of dedicated investigators | 事实上我们正在进行仔细调查 |
[15:12] | working extremely hard to stop this individual, | 我们正努力工作 制止这个罪犯继续杀戮 |
[15:15] | whoever he is,from killing again. | 不管他是谁 |
[15:16] | As one of those forced to speculate | 作为不得不自行猜测中的一员 |
[15:19] | in the absence of any real information being released by the nypd, | 在纽约警方没有发布 任何确切信息的情况下 |
[15:24] | I wonder if you can just tell me this,detective taylor: | 你能否告诉我 Taylor警探 |
[15:28] | Would you take a new york city taxicab right now? | 你现在会坐纽约城的出租车吗? |
[15:36] | No,I wouldn’T. | 不 我不会 |
[15:37] | Not until this killer is found and brought to justice. | 在这个杀手被捕之前 我不会坐 |
[15:40] | No further questions. | 到此为止了 |
[15:42] | investigation possibilities | 调查的种种可能… |
[15:44] | can’t speak to speculation stay out ot cabs | 无法阻止人们对出租车杀人案的猜测 |
[15:46] | are you crazy? | 你疯了吗? |
[15:48] | I’ve got a good mind to have the mayor hail himself a cab right now. | 我还想建议市长自己招出租车呢 |
[15:51] | Maybe you’re crazy. | 也许你疯了 |
[15:53] | Look,you can’t allow one man to bring this entire city to a standstill. | 听着 你不能因为一个人就把纽约 搞成一座死城 |
[15:56] | Jordan,one man put a bomb in his shoe, | Jordan 有人把炸弹放在了鞋里 |
[15:58] | and now we all get to tiptoe barefoot through the airport. | 所以现在我们登机前就要脱鞋检查 |
[16:01] | Yeah,but that didn’t cripple the airline industry. | 是 但那不会拖累航空业 |
[16:03] | Look,I appreciate the inconvenience, | 挺好 我晓得这样造成的不便 |
[16:05] | but in my opinion,one more person dying at the hand of a murderer is one too many. | 但以我看来 再死一个就太不值得了 |
[16:09] | 660,000 people depend on taxis here every day. | 66万人每天靠出租车出行 |
[16:12] | They can walk or take the subway. | 他们可以走路或者坐地铁 |
[16:13] | What about the 42,000 cabbies out of work? | 那下岗的42000个出租车司机怎么办? |
[16:15] | I’d rather be unemployed than dead. | 我宁愿没工作 也不想送死 |
[16:16] | Well,that can be arranged. | 是啊 那倒可以安排 |
[16:18] | Jordan,you do your job. I’ll do mine. | Jordan 你做你的事 我做我的 |
[16:21] | Not if yours involves panicking the public. | 如果你制造恐慌 我就没法做好本职工作 |
[16:25] | Let me ask you something. | 我来问你 |
[16:27] | Are you gonna take responsibility for the next person killed in a cab? | 你会为下一个在出租车里被杀的人负责? |
[16:34] | I didn’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[16:41] | and we’re back. Let’s take another call. | 继续节目 我们接下一个电话 |
[16:43] | Yeah,listen,I walked 45 blocks today. | 听着 我今天走了45个街区 |
[16:45] | I’m ready to kill this cabbie killer. | 我想杀了这个出租车凶手司机 |
[16:47] | I’m rerunning every possible database search on the ritualistic neck carvings: | 我在所有可能的数据库里 重新搜索颈部的刻伤痕迹 |
[16:52] | Addresses,transportation schedules,you name it. | 地址 交通行程 什么都想过了 |
[16:55] | Whatever his code is,we just haven’t cracked it yet. | 不管切入点在哪 我们都还没破解它 |
[16:59] | All right,then let’s step it out again. | 好 那我们再来一遍 |
[17:01] | Our killer has claimed five victims. | 我们的杀手犯下5起谋杀 |
[17:04] | Two of them were real estate agents. | 两个是房地产代理 |
[17:06] | Both found on the beach. | 都死在沙滩上 |
[17:10] | The first one almost survived. | 第一个差点没死 |
[17:18] | there’s the attorney from jersey. | 有一个新泽西的律师 |
[17:21] | Then we found the grad student. | 接着是这个研究生 |
[17:23] | He,like the others,was trapped in the back of the cab,fought to get out, | 和其他人一样 被困在出租车里 苦苦挣扎 |
[17:28] | but all ultimately died of carbon monoxide poisoning. | 但都死于一氧化碳中毒 |
[17:32] | All the victims had the signature carvings on the back of the neck. | 所有死者在颈后刻有相同的签名 |
[17:36] | Any additional information on the vic from the fountain? | 喷泉边的死者有什么发现吗? |
[17:38] | Nothing that ties her into the others. | 没什么可以把她和前四个死者 联系到一起 |
[17:40] | I did find this. | 不过我发现了这个 |
[17:42] | It was in two pieces. | 它有两片 |
[17:43] | I’m guessing it came apart in the water. | 我猜是在水里开裂的 |
[17:44] | Lead composition,so it’s probably old. | 铅合成物 多半是旧的 |
[17:46] | Nothing pops up in any souvenir search thus far, | 现在为止 在所有纪念品的调查中 都没找到匹配的 |
[17:49] | but I’m thinking it could be tied to our killer. | 但我认为 它也许能带我们找到杀手 |
[17:51] | Well,maybe he tracked it in with him when he dumped the body at brill park. | 也许是他在Brill公园抛尸时 从他身上掉下去的 |
[17:59] | I’ll keep following it,see where it leads us. | 我会继续查 看看有什么进展 |
[18:01] | excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[18:04] | Bonasera. | |
[18:05] | Want to go on a field trip? | 想去野外旅游吗? |
[18:07] | Where to? | 去哪里? |
[18:08] | Kings county college. | 国王学院 |
[18:10] | Analysis on the white trace I pulled off our latest tarp came back as avian waste. | 分析最近那张油布上提取的白色痕迹 证明是鸟粪 |
[18:15] | We got a million pigeons in this town. | 城里有上百万只鸽子呢 |
[18:17] | Yeah,but how many wild south american quaker parrots do you think there are,hmm? | 你觉得其中有几只南美桂格鹦鹉? |
[18:23] | back in the late ’60s,there was some crook working the tarmac at jfk unloading cargo planes. | 60年代晚期 有个骗子曾在肯尼迪机场 当搬运工 |
[18:28] | He liked to keep some of the cargo for himself. | 他喜欢留几箱货给自己 |
[18:30] | Only he got more than what he bargained for when he opened one from argentina. | 有次他打开一个来自阿根廷的箱子 发现收获比他想要的还多 |
[18:33] | Turns out it was packed full of parrots. | 里面装的全是鹦鹉 |
[18:36] | Once they flew the coop,they took up roost here. | 它们一飞出笼子 就在这儿落脚了 |
[18:39] | They’ve been multiplying in numbers and noise ever since. | 它们的繁殖数惊人 也越来越吵吵 |
[18:42] | I hear that. | 这我听出来了 |
[18:43] | So maybe our cabbie killer got his tarps from someplace in this vicinity. | 出租车杀手也许就在这附近找的油布 |
[18:57] | Those are the same tarps we found our bodies wrapped in,and they’ve been cut. | 那些油布跟尸体边发现的一样 它们被人割过 |
[19:07] | These tire treads are standard size. | 这些轮胎印都是标准尺寸 |
[19:10] | They don’t match any of the other construction rigs on the site. | 跟现场那些工程车的轮胎不符 |
[19:13] | They don’t even look like they belong here. | 看来不像是这里的工人留下的 |
[19:17] | Looks like the fence was cut. | 围栏被人割开了 |
[19:19] | Is this where our cabbie killer stops for supplies? | 出租车杀手就是来这儿做补给吗? |
[19:33] | Need help picking the right shade? | 要我帮你挑颜色吗? |
[19:34] | Ha,ha,ha,that’s just it. | 哈哈哈 就它了 |
[19:36] | Unless the makeup counter at bloomie’s is selling mood lipstick, | 除非Bloomingdale百货店的化妆品专柜 卖情绪变色口红 |
[19:39] | this partial print we got from our vic’s mouth seems to have changed color. | 从死者嘴里提取的部分唇印 好像变过色 |
[19:43] | It started out pink. | 起初是粉红色 |
[19:45] | Now it’s amber. | 现在成琥珀色了 |
[19:46] | Means the efflorescent crystalline residue we’re looking at is atropine trace. | 说明这些风化的晶体残留中 含有微量阿托品 |
[19:51] | That explains the color shift. | 所以才会变色 |
[19:53] | So which cheerleader wore it? | 是哪个拉拉队员的? |
[20:00] | And if she had poison on her lips… | 她要是在嘴唇上下毒… |
[20:03] | why isn’t she dead,too? | 她为什么没事呢? |
[20:24] | sexy… | 性感… |
[20:26] | but dangerous. | 却致命 |
[20:50] | lindsay,focus on paula tolomeo,okay? | Lindsay 重点盯住Paula Tolomeo 好吗? |
[20:53] | I just got a match on her lipstick print. | 她的唇印与先前发现的吻合 |
[20:56] | Okay,but lipstick’s not enough. | 好的 但只有唇印还不够 |
[20:57] | We’ll have to find more. | 还要有别的证据 |
[21:00] | Hey,mac. | 嘿 Mac |
[21:01] | We got a tread pattern match on the tire tracks we lifted from the fumigation site. | 找到与在烟熏现场发现的轮胎印相符的了 |
[21:05] | Definitely not from the equipment we saw at king’s college. | 不是国王学院里停的那几辆车的 |
[21:08] | Goodfire steel-belted radials circa 2006. | Goodfire牌轮胎 钢带子午线轮胎 大约产于2006年 |
[21:12] | Distributor’s list narrowed us down to eight new york cab companies | 经销商的销售清单把范围缩小到 纽约的8家出租车公司 |
[21:15] | that have bought them since then. | 他们在06年以后买过那种轮胎 |
[21:16] | And what I just found out about our fountain magnet will narrow the search even further. | 喷泉里找到的磁铁铅合物 能帮我们进一步缩小范围 |
[21:19] | It’s a dispatch button. | 那是派遣徽章 |
[21:21] | Cab companies used to use it to track the locations of their taxis. | 过去出租车公司用它来追踪 旗下出租车的去向 |
[21:24] | Most cabs today are traced by gps. | 现在大多数出租车用GPS追踪定位 |
[21:26] | There can’t be too many cab companies around still using magnets. | 很少有出租车公司还在用磁铁徽章 |
[21:29] | As a matter of fact,there’s only one. | 事实上 只有一家 |
[21:33] | Okay,we got a caller on the line who’s a cabbie?! | 好的 是哪位司机朋友来电话?! |
[21:36] | Used to be– now there’s no work for any of us. | 过去是 现在我们根本没活干了 |
[21:39] | Yeah,we use it. | 没错 我们用那个 |
[21:41] | It’s just some old school relic the owner’s too cheap to take down. | 都是些老古董 不值几个钱 车主懒得拆下来 |
[21:44] | You guys don’t find this whack job any time soon, | 很快就没人做这份活了 |
[21:46] | we’re all going to be a bunch of relics. | 我们都将成为历史的一页了 |
[21:48] | Like I said,found a magnet from this board at a crime scene. | 跟你说了 我们在现场找到了 跟黑板上一模一样的磁铁 |
[21:51] | Any idea how it got there? | 知道是怎么到那儿去的? |
[21:53] | Look around. | 睁眼看看吧 |
[21:54] | All I know is,we’re not going anywhere. | 我只知道 我们哪都去不了 |
[21:56] | Especially some piece of junk from the shop. | 尤其有了那些店里卖的垃圾后 |
[21:58] | Think about it. Is there any other place these magnets are kept? | 想想吧 还有什么地方有这种磁铁? |
[22:01] | That’s the only place I’ve ever seen them. | 我就在那儿看到过 |
[22:03] | The ones we manage to pick up and stick back on anyway. | 我们把它们拾起来贴回去 |
[22:05] | What,they just fall off? | 怎么 它们就这么掉了? |
[22:06] | Some hack knocked them off a few months back | 有个司机几个月前把这些给撞掉了 |
[22:08] | when he was pissed off over not making his month’s lease. | 因为挣的还不够付租金 他很恼火 |
[22:11] | Punched a hole in the wall while he was at it. | 他后来还把墙打了一个洞 |
[22:13] | Real piece of work– that guy. | 那家伙 真得很难相处 |
[22:14] | You got a name? An employment record? | 知道他叫什么吗? 员工记录呢? |
[22:16] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[22:17] | You have any idea how many cabbies come and go through here on a daily basis? | 知道每天这里有多少出租车 进进出出吗? |
[22:21] | Half the time I can’t even pronounce their names,much less write them down. | 一大半我都叫不上名字 更别说写下来了 |
[22:23] | But if you want to go through my files… | 但要是你想查我档案的话… |
[22:25] | we will. | 我们会的 |
[22:26] | How about you show us that hole in the wall first? | 先把墙上的洞指给我们看看 |
[22:29] | Rodrigo to the office. | Rodrigo 请到办公室来一下 |
[22:32] | Rodrigo to the office. | Rodrigo 请到办公室来一下 |
[22:36] | Is this what you’re looking for? | 你们要看这个? |
[22:38] | That’s exactly what we’re looking for. | 我们正是要看这个 |
[22:55] | What is it,hawkes? | 怎么样 Hawkes? |
[22:56] | I just got a case-to-case hit. | 我刚找到另一桩案子与本案有关 |
[22:58] | What? | 什么? |
[23:00] | So the dna you got off the wall is a match to a blood sample | 你在墙里找到的DNA跟另一宗… |
[23:04] | from an unsolved murder case in rochester. | Rochester的谋杀悬案中的 血液样本吻合 |
[23:06] | You know what this means? | 知道这意味着什么吗? |
[23:08] | We got to get our hands on that evidence. | 我们要把那案子的物证拿来 |
[23:10] | Damn right we do. | 没错 一定拿到手 |
[23:19] | Detective taylor,is the body you found at brill park another cabbie killer victim? | Taylor警探 Brill公园找到的尸体 也是出租车连环杀手的受害人吗? |
[23:23] | We’re currently investigating that possibility. | 我们正在调查是否有这种可能 |
[23:26] | Detective taylor,are these murders connected? | Taylor探长 这几起谋杀案有关联吗? |
[23:28] | Need me? | 找我? |
[23:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:31] | Your rochester evidence is being choppered in as we speak. | 你要的Rochester的物证 直升机正在空运路上 |
[23:35] | Great. That dna blood sample could be exactly the break we’ve been looking for. | 太好了 那份DNA样本可能正是 我们一直在寻找的突破口 |
[23:39] | Hope you’re right about that. | 希望被你言中 |
[23:41] | Catching it from all sides,huh? | 被所有人追着屁股跑 嗯? |
[23:44] | Let’s just say that between the media and the mayor’s office | 夹在媒体和市长办公室之间 |
[23:47] | I should probably be wearing a flak jacket right about now. | 或许我现在该穿防弹背心 |
[23:51] | We’re closing in,mac. | 我们快见到曙光了 Mac |
[23:53] | We’re going to nail this guy. You know that. | 我们快逮住这家伙了 你知道 |
[23:56] | Whether we can do it on everyone else’s schedule,that’s another story. | 无论我们是否能在别人预计的期限内 抓住他 那都是后话了 |
[23:58] | People want this killer’s head on a platter,and if they don’t get it soon, | 大家想抓住凶手 如果他们没尽快见到凶手的脑袋 |
[24:01] | they’ll happily take mine instead. | 他们就想要我的脑袋 |
[24:03] | What was it you once said? | 你有次说过 |
[24:05] | Uh,”when the heat is on,you got to wear more sunblock.” | “要是阳光太强 就多涂点防晒霜” |
[24:08] | I said that? | 我有说这种话? |
[24:11] | Think I was just back from vacation. | 估计那时我刚渡完假回来 |
[24:14] | Probably in a much better mood. | 可能心情比现在好很多 |
[24:22] | today I got a call from the widow of ben melvoy. | 今天我接到Ben Melvoy遗孀的电话 |
[24:28] | The attorney from jersey. | Jersey的律师 |
[24:32] | They have a toddler and a newborn. | 他们有个才会走路的孩子 和一个刚出生的婴儿 |
[24:33] | They were two weeks away from celebrating their tenth anniversary. | 再过2周就是他们结婚十周年纪念日 |
[24:37] | And then he gets into the wrong cab. | 然后他上错了辆出租车 |
[24:40] | My god. | 老天 |
[24:42] | But you know what hit me the hardest? | 知道什么让我最难过吗? |
[24:47] | She couldn’t have been sweeter. | 她和蔼得不行了 |
[24:51] | Held it together,didn’t even cry. | 她很坚强 都没哭一下 |
[24:56] | All she asked me to do is to stop this killer from hurting someone else. | 她只是请我抓住凶手 别让他再去伤害其他人 |
[25:03] | But in spite of all the heartache,the bloodshed he’s causing, | 但除了痛心以外 对于他的杀戮 |
[25:07] | the only thing I could really offer her was… | 我能为她做的只有… |
[25:11] | an apology. | 说一声抱歉 |
[25:18] | Are we going to get this guy? | 我们会抓到这家伙吗? |
[25:22] | We have to. | 我们必须抓到他 |
[25:24] | We have to. | 必须抓到他 |
[25:51] | row E. | E排 |
[26:24] | Row E. | E排 |
[26:25] | Seat 5. | 5号位 |
[26:32] | She announced a different seat number than the one she picked. | 她说的号码不是她抽到的那个 |
[26:35] | So much for our random drawing. | 随机抽签就是这样啊 |
[26:45] | Okay,the vic in the case-to-case search is a 28-year-old woman named paige lopez. | 另一件案中 死者是名28岁女性 名叫Paige Lopez |
[26:50] | Priors for prostitution. | 以前是站街女 |
[26:52] | Witnesses saw her coming out of a bar with an nd male. | 目击者见到她和一个外表普通的男子 一起走出酒吧 |
[26:55] | The monroe county sheriff’s department found her body two days later floating in the genesee. | Monroe县警局2天后发现了她的尸体 漂在Genesee河上 |
[26:59] | Multiple defense wounds,so she definitely put up a fight. | 多处防卫伤 她肯定跟人干过一仗 |
[27:03] | Cod was strangulation. | 死因是勒颈窒息 |
[27:05] | No carbon monoxide asphyxiation, | 不是一氧化碳窒息 |
[27:07] | but she did have the l2729 carvings on her neck. | 但她颈部有12729的刻痕 |
[27:11] | So it’s got to be our cabbie killer. | 所以 肯定是出租车杀手干的 |
[27:12] | Well,if it is,there’s something seriously wrong with him. | 这样的话 他可犯下大错了 |
[27:14] | This blood sample he left behind in the struggle is riddled with agranulocytosis. | 他打斗中留下的血迹显示 他患有粒性白血球缺乏症 |
[27:18] | – Agranulated white blood cells… – yeah. | – 白血球缺乏… – 是的 |
[27:20] | That’s usually induced with exposure to drugs or radiation therapies. | 通常由于毒品或放疗导致的 |
[27:27] | A junkie maybe? | 瘾君子? |
[27:29] | Or a cancer patient? | 或者是癌症患者? |
[27:31] | I’ll get this to tox. | 我把这送到毒物科去 |
[27:33] | See if it will tell us how sick this sicko really is. | 看能不能查出这个变态狂 到底有多病态 |
[27:43] | This is her apartment,detective. | 警探们 这就是她的公寓 |
[27:46] | paula tolomeo. Nypd. | Paula Tolomeo 我们是纽约警局 |
[27:49] | We have a warrant to search the premises. | 我们有搜查令来搜查这公寓 |
[27:56] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[27:59] | Nobody’s home. | 没人在家 |
[28:05] | I don’t know. | 我不太清楚 |
[28:06] | A lot of big books with big words for a cheerleader. | 对于拉拉队员来说 居然有这些大部头的书 |
[28:09] | Maybe she doesn’t live alone. | 也许有人跟她同住 |
[28:10] | This look a little big for her,no? | 这件她穿大了点吧? |
[28:12] | You hear anything about a roommate,perhaps? | 她有室友没? |
[28:15] | Super said she’s the only tenant, | 管理员说她是一个人租的 |
[28:17] | but pro cheerleaders aren’t exactly on the high end of the pay scale. | 但职业拉拉队员赚得可不多 |
[28:21] | Maybe she’s subletting. | 也许她把房子转租给别人了 |
[28:23] | A lot of diet pills. | 一堆减肥药 |
[28:26] | Could explain the phentermine trace that sid found on the vic. | 这就能解释Sid在死者身上发现的 微量芬特明 |
[28:33] | Not a lot of food. | 没什么吃的 |
[28:38] | I wonder if that’s her roommate. | 我在想 那是不是她室友 |
[28:41] | I found her secret garden,I can tell you that much. | 告诉你们 我找到她的秘密花园了 |
[28:47] | Belladonna. | 颠茄 |
[28:48] | What’s the other stuff? | 其他的是什么? |
[28:51] | Looks like calabar beans. | 看起来像是毒扁豆(肉豆蔻) |
[28:53] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[28:55] | That’s it. | 我明白了 |
[28:56] | She also made an antidote. | 她还做了解药 |
[28:58] | There is one? | 这儿有? |
[28:59] | Physostigmine. It comes from the calabar bean. | 毒扁豆碱(眼科缩瞳药) 是从毒扁豆里提炼出来的 |
[29:01] | Ophthalmologists use it to contract their patients’ pupils. | 眼科医师用来缩小病人的瞳孔 |
[29:04] | But she used it to stay alive. | 但是她用来活命 |
[29:06] | Paula could’ve ground up the berries and the beans. | Paula可能研磨浆果和豆子为原料 |
[29:15] | Made two different concentrated elixirs, | 做了两种不同的浓缩药剂 |
[29:18] | then she refills the diet pills,one with poison,the other with antidote. | 然后装到减肥胶囊里去 一颗是毒药 一颗是解药 |
[29:35] | She would’ve had to swallow the antidote first to counteract the effects of the poison. | 她得先吞下解药来中和毒药的作用 |
[29:42] | But then all she had to do was pop the othepir ll . | 然后她要做的就是吞下毒药 |
[29:47] | All right,new york fans,let’s get ready to cheer on dugan scott for the $1 million shot! | 好的 纽约的球迷们 让我们为Dugan Scott的百万金球欢呼! |
[29:53] | Let him hear it! | 让他听见大家的欢呼! |
[29:54] | And the shot clock starts to tick. | 然后时限钟开始计时 (攻方在24秒内必须投篮 并且球必须 触及篮框 否则即属违例) |
[29:56] | Talk about a personal foul. | 说说侵人犯规 |
[29:58] | All right,I’m with you on the “how,” but what about the “why”? | 好吧 我明白了”手法” 但是”动机”呢? |
[30:01] | Well,maybe our mystery girl can answer that. | 或许我们的神秘女孩可以解释 |
[30:08] | You made up a story implying I was the source. | 你编了个故事 暗示我是消息来源 |
[30:10] | Look,what do you want me to say? | 听着 你想要我说什么? |
[30:12] | I am getting 20,000 hits a day. | 我现在一天有2万的点击率 |
[30:14] | People like to read my blog. | 人们爱看我的博客 |
[30:15] | Which is exactly why you should be more careful what you say. | 所以你更要对自己说的话负责 |
[30:18] | We don’t have time for careful,mac. | 我们没有时间来谨慎 Mac |
[30:20] | We have a serial killer to catch. | 有个连环杀手等着我们去抓 |
[30:22] | No,reed. | 不 Reed |
[30:24] | I have a serial killer to catch. | 是有个连环杀手等着我抓 |
[30:25] | You just want a headline. | 你只是想要头条新闻 |
[30:27] | But I get it,so out of love and respect for your mother, | 但我明白 出于对你母亲的爱和尊重 |
[30:29] | I’ll give you an exclusive. You ready? | 我会给你独家 明白吗? |
[30:31] | Watch who you mess with. | 看清楚你是和谁在打交道 |
[30:35] | Is that a threat from you or from the killer? | 这是你的威胁还是连环杀手的威胁? |
[30:37] | Both. | 两者都是 |
[30:43] | if u want 2 know more about the cabbie killer | 如果你想知道 关于出租车杀手的更多消息 |
[30:45] | meet me@the corner of hudson&franklin tonight @10pm | 今晚10点 来Hudson和Franklin街 拐角处见我 |
[31:50] | Eat a salad. | 肥妞吃沙拉 |
[31:54] | Eat a salad. | 肥妞吃沙拉 |
[31:58] | That’s the chant he started. | 他就这样唱 |
[32:01] | It was two years ago but I can still feel the humiliation like it was yesterday. | 尽管是2年前的事 但我现在还感觉到羞辱 |
[32:04] | Section 214,row k,seat three. | 214区 K排 3座 |
[32:16] | Eat a salad! | 肥妞吃沙拉 |
[32:20] | Eat a salad! | 肥妞吃沙拉 |
[32:23] | Eat a salad! | 肥妞吃沙拉 |
[32:26] | Eat a salad! | 肥妞吃沙拉 |
[32:29] | Please stop. | 拜托停下 |
[32:33] | my boyfriend was at that game. | 我男朋友也去看比赛了 |
[32:36] | He dumped me the very next day. | 他第二天就把我甩了 |
[32:39] | and because my fat face was on the big screen- | 因为我那张肥脸出现在大屏幕上 |
[32:41] | complete strangers would come up to me telling me to “eat a salad.” | 陌生人都会走到我面前 叫我”去吃沙拉” |
[32:46] | So you chose to get back at dugan scott by killing him? | 所以你选择杀死Dugan Scott来报复? |
[32:50] | A crime of passion? | 冲动犯罪? |
[32:52] | A crime of patience. | 是耐心犯罪 |
[32:55] | I worked my ass off. | 我减肥减的屁股肉都掉了 |
[32:58] | Literally. | 就是字面意思 |
[32:59] | I swore I would do whatever it took… | 我发誓我会用尽一切方法… |
[33:01] | gastric bypass,liposuction,plastic surgery, | 胃绕路手术 抽脂术 整形手术 |
[33:06] | tryout after tryout after tryout | 试了一次一次又一次 |
[33:08] | until I finally made the squad… | 直到我进了啦啦队… |
[33:11] | just so I could watch him eat his poison words in front of everyone. | 这样我就能看他吞下他的毒舌 在众人面前一命呜呼 |
[33:27] | I hope it was worth it. | 我希望这样做是值得的 |
[33:29] | Because you just kissed your life good-bye. | 因为你再也没有未来了 |
[33:53] | hey. | 嘿 |
[33:55] | Hey. Where are you? | 嘿 你在哪? |
[33:57] | Taking a rain walk. | 雨中漫步 |
[33:59] | It’s a montana thing. | 是蒙大纳人的做法 |
[34:01] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会理解 |
[34:02] | Yeah,maybe I would. | 或许我可以 |
[34:05] | Maybe there’s a lot of things that I…that I understand now. | 也许有许多事情是我… 是我现在可以理解的 |
[34:07] | How about that? | 怎么样? |
[34:09] | Yeah,like what? | 比如? |
[34:13] | How sorry I am for pushing you away. | 拒绝你的帮助 我非常后悔 |
[34:16] | Danny,I’ve tried to give you your space. | Danny 我试着给你私人空间 |
[34:19] | But I don’t know how much longer I can feel alone. | 但我不知道我还能独自等待多久 |
[34:21] | It’s messing with my work. | 我的工作被搅乱了 |
[34:23] | It’s breaking my heart. | 我的心被伤透了 |
[34:25] | I know. No,I know. I do. | 我知道 不 我知道 真的 |
[34:27] | I swear to god it won’t happen again. | 我向上帝发誓不会再发生了 |
[34:30] | ‘Cause the truth is… | 因为实际上… |
[34:33] | truth is I miss you. | 实际上我很想你 |
[34:35] | I miss you more than I can say,even if,uh,I don’t know how to say it. | 比我能表达出来的更想你 即使 呃 我不知道怎么表达 |
[34:43] | Do you have any idea how hard you are to love? | 你知道爱你这种人有多难吗? |
[34:50] | Why don’t you come over here and tell me in person. | 你为什么不过来亲口告诉我呢 |
[34:54] | Please. | 拜托 |
[35:02] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[35:11] | So you got tox results back on our cabbie killer’s blood sample? | 拿到出租车杀手血液样本的 毒物检测结果了? |
[35:14] | The agranulocytosis was caused by extremely high dosage of two different drugs: | 粒性白血球缺乏症是由 两种极高剂量的药物所导致 |
[35:19] | Cloperidol and halzapine. | Cloperidol和Halzapine |
[35:20] | Usually used to treat psychosis,right? | 通常是用来治疗精神病的 是吗? |
[35:22] | Yes,but only in clinical settings,and together only for acutely aggressive patients. | 是的 但只应用于临床 只有极具攻击性的病人才同时使用两者 |
[35:27] | I’ve already done some checking. | 我做了一些核查 |
[35:27] | There are three hospitals in the state currently using that cocktail for tough cases, | 我们州目前有三家医院使用 该疗法来治疗一些严重案例 |
[35:32] | but there was a fourth hospital that was shut down last year for all sorts of violations, | 但去年另有一家使用该疗法的医院 因为违规被关闭 |
[35:37] | including overmedicating their patients. | 包括对病人过度治疗 |
[35:40] | – Mannix asylum. – Yeah. | – 没错 |
[35:41] | We got a briefing when they closed and had to release some of their patients early. | 早前他们关门和遣散病人时 我们拿到了一份简报 |
[35:46] | Who are you calling? | 你打给谁? |
[35:47] | The district attorney. | 地方检察官 |
[35:49] | I want to get a subpoena for the records of every patient let out of mannix | 我需要传票拿到所有从Mannix出院的 |
[35:52] | that was treated with both those drugs. | 使用过这两种药物的病人记录 |
[35:54] | Might take a while. | 可能需要点时间 |
[35:55] | I’ll wait. | 我可以等 |
[36:05] | Normally neighbors ask for sugar,but I thought I’d be daring and offer some first. | 通常邻居们会自己来借糖 但我想我可能会大胆一点先送上门 |
[36:12] | Hey,rikki. | 嘿 Rikki |
[36:14] | Mind if I come in? | 介意我进来吗? |
[36:19] | Rikki,listen,I been,uh,I been thinking,you know,this thing,this thing between us… | Rikki 听着 我 呃 我一直在想 你知道 这件事 我俩之间… |
[36:27] | you were right. | 你是对的 |
[36:29] | We made each other feel good. | 我们互相慰藉 |
[36:32] | But I’m starting to think it’s bad. | 但我开始觉得这样不好 |
[36:34] | It’s a bad thing for us to do. | 对我们来说不是好事 |
[36:36] | Danny,I’m moving. | Danny 我要搬家了 |
[36:38] | You’re moving? | 你要搬家了? |
[36:41] | I need a fresh start. | 我需要一个全新的开始 |
[36:44] | Too many memories. | 太多的记忆抹之不去 |
[36:51] | I’m,uh… | 我 呃… 别 |
[36:52] | no. | 我 呃… 别 |
[36:53] | Don’t say you’re sorry. | 别说抱歉 |
[36:56] | Just say good-bye. | 说再见就好 |
[37:01] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[37:07] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[37:11] | Rikki,wait. | Rikki 等等 |
[37:19] | What about the sugar? | 糖怎么办? |
[37:23] | You’re a sweet man. | 你是个好男人 |
[37:26] | You keep it. | 留着吧 |
[38:28] | the da got a judge to wake up and sign the subpoena. | 地方检查官叫醒了一个法官 签署了传票 |
[38:31] | We’ve got the medical records of four patients who were released early from mannix asylum. | 我们拿到了4个早前从Mannix Asylum 出院的病人的医疗记录 |
[38:36] | Each of whom received the drugs we found in our killer’s blood sample. | 他们均用过我们在杀手血液样本里 发现的药物 |
[38:42] | Severe child abuse,multiple knife scars,maternal suicide,religious fanaticism. | 儿时受严重虐待 多处刀疤 母亲自杀 宗教狂热 |
[38:47] | This one looks pretty good for it. | 一氧化碳中毒 这条看起来很适用 |
[38:49] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字? |
[38:52] | John doe. | 无名氏 |
[38:54] | So even with all this information at our fingertips,we still don’t have our killer’s name. | 这么说 就算我们手头上有资料 还是不知道凶手的名字 |
[39:02] | All right,enough is enough. | 好吧 我受够了 |
[39:03] | I want both of you– | 我需要你们俩 Danny Lindsay |
[39:06] | every last person in this lab on this | 这个实验室里的每个人 都投入到这个案子上 |
[39:08] | if we have to work double overtime and around the damn clock. | 哪怕我们要双倍加班 通宵苦干 |
[39:11] | As far as I’m concerned,every other case goes to the bottom of the pile | 就我关心的 现在其他案子都缓一缓 |
[39:14] | until we track this cabbie killer down and permanently put him out of business. | 直到我们找到这个出租车杀手 让他永远不能再出手 |
[39:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:26] | Oh,no! You’ve got to be kidding me. | 哦 不! 开玩笑吧 |
[40:02] | man,am I glad to see you. | 伙计 真高兴遇上你 |
[40:04] | Ninth and mercer. | 去第九街和Merce街 |
[40:06] | I was supposed to meet some guy on that corner… | 我原计划在那边拐角处见一个人… |
[40:09] | but I guess he’s a,uh,a no-show,huh? | 但是我想 他 呃 失约了 |
[40:16] | You could float away on a night like this. You know what I mean? | 这样的天气失约也不奇怪 明白我的意思吧? |
[40:27] | Hello? | 喂? |