时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | lacey! | |
[00:19] | Jesse! Hey! | Jesse! 嘿! |
[00:30] | car keys,people! | 大家把车钥匙放进来! |
[00:32] | You’re not out of here yet,unfortunately. | 很不幸 你们现在还没毕业 |
[00:34] | You’re still our responsibility. | 我们还要对你们负责 |
[00:36] | Hey,Mr. Greggs. Is this open bar? Shtop elf only? | 嘿 Greggs先生 这里无限畅饮吗? 只提供上等货色? |
[00:39] | Very funny,Mr. Carver. | 很好笑 Carver先生 |
[00:40] | Don’t give me a reason to withdraw my recommendation to yale. | 别让我撤销对你去耶鲁的推荐 |
[00:43] | Save me a dance? | 我请你跳支舞吧? |
[00:45] | Have fun,lacey. | 玩得尽兴 Lacey |
[00:47] | Car keys. | 车钥匙 |
[00:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:15] | Give it up for our king and queen: | 给我们今晚的国王与皇后: |
[01:17] | Jason francis and laura davis! | Jason Francis和Laura Davis! |
[01:28] | only two more months,people! | 同学们 只剩2个月了! |
[01:35] | as your class president, | 作为你们的班长 |
[01:37] | I feel it is my responsibility to ensure that | 我觉得自己有义务敦促大家 |
[01:40] | each and every one of you doesn’t slack off. | 保证所有人都不松懈 |
[01:48] | however,to avoid being impeached… | 但是 为了不被拍砖… |
[01:52] | my advice is to skip more classes! | 我建议大家多多逃课吧! |
[01:56] | blow off a calculus final! | 去它的微积分期末考吧! |
[02:00] | Let’s make these last few weeks count! | 让最后几周更值得纪念吧! |
[02:08] | On behalf of all of you when I say that I… | 我谨代表全体同学… |
[02:11] | genuinely love this place. | 我真心地热爱这地方 |
[02:14] | I want to thank the faculty… | 我想感谢全体教员… |
[02:19] | integrity and morals that will guide us into a future rife with promise. | 正直和道德会引领我们踏上 前程似锦的未来 |
[02:32] | our vic is robert greggs. | 受害人名叫Robert Greggs |
[02:34] | He was a guidance counselor. | 是学校的辅导员 |
[02:35] | Divorced,no kids. | 离异 无子 |
[02:38] | He also chaperoned the dance and played key master. | 也是舞会监督人 负责保管学生的车钥匙 |
[02:41] | Who discovered the body? | 尸体是谁发现的? |
[02:44] | You two have been working together way too long. | 你俩一起工作得太久了 |
[02:46] | A student came in looking for her keys and…boom. | 一个学生进来找她的钥匙… 然后砰 |
[02:50] | Boom? | 砰? |
[02:51] | You and danny have been working together way too long. | 你跟Danny一起工作太久了 |
[02:58] | This guy took a hell of a beating. | 这家伙被人打得够惨 |
[03:00] | Witnesses? | 目击证人? |
[03:01] | No one’s come forward yet. | 目前还没人来找我们 |
[03:03] | But we got a gym full of potential suspects right next door. | 但隔壁有一整馆嫌犯 |
[03:06] | Say cheese! | 说茄子! |
[03:11] | Behold…the future. | 看吧… 他们日后的样子 |
[03:14] | Yeah,future suspects,mac. | 是啊 日后的嫌犯 Mac |
[03:57] | CSI: New York Season 04 Episode 18 Admissions | |
[04:26] | phosphoric acid… | 磷酸… |
[04:28] | sulfuric acid… | 硫酸… |
[04:30] | hydrochloric acid. | 盐酸… |
[04:32] | He couldn’t have kept the keys in the english room? | 他就不能把钥匙藏到英语教室去? |
[04:35] | Which one of those you think melted this guy’s face off? | 你觉得是哪个瓶子把这家伙的脸给化了? |
[04:40] | Hydrofluoric acid,highly lethal. | 氢氟酸 高度致命 |
[04:43] | Trace amounts of this on the skin can dissolve and eat it away without you even knowing it. | 皮肤上沾到微量就会被溶解 甚至本人还来不及觉察 |
[04:48] | Half a bottle of this spills on your face? | 浇半瓶这东西到脸上? |
[04:50] | Why would you keep something that dangerous in a high school lab? | 高中实验室怎会放这么危险的东西? |
[04:54] | Probably to demonstrate its ability to dissolve glass. | 八成是要演示它有溶解玻璃的能力 |
[05:00] | It’s commonly used in glass etching. | 通常用于玻璃蚀刻 |
[05:06] | Silicon dioxide… | 一份二氧化硅… |
[05:08] | plus four molecules of hydrofluoric acid… | 加上四份的氢氟酸… |
[05:13] | produces? | 会生成? |
[05:14] | Oh,me,me,me,pick me! | 我 我 我 选我! |
[05:22] | that’s cold,man. | 真是个冷幽默 老兄 |
[05:26] | One minute Mr. Gregg was there and the next,he was gone. | 前一秒Gregg先生还在 后一秒他就不见了 |
[05:28] | Do you remember the last time you saw him? | 还记得最后一次见到他是什么时候? |
[05:30] | He introduced me before my speech,but I don’t know where he went after that. | 我演说前他介绍我上台 但之后我就不知道他上哪儿了 |
[05:33] | Do you know of any students who might have had something against him? | 知道有哪些学生可能对他有抱怨吗? |
[05:35] | No. Everyone loved Mr. Greggs. | 不 大家都喜欢Greggs先生 |
[05:37] | The guy was useless. | 那家伙是个废柴 |
[05:40] | Paul chambers,chris braxton,walter upton… | |
[05:42] | any one of those guys fits the profile. | 这些人都符合你的描述 |
[05:46] | Did you see where Mr. Greggs went after he introduced the president of your class? | 在Greggs先生介绍你们班长后 你见到他上哪儿去了吗? |
[05:49] | No,uh-uh. | 没有 |
[05:50] | But I took a picture on my phone when he was up there. | 但他在台上时 我拍了张照 |
[05:54] | Will this help? | 这有用吗? |
[05:56] | Mind if I borrow that for a while? | 不介意我借用下吧? |
[05:57] | Sure. I have another one at home. | 当然不 我家里还有一部 |
[06:00] | Of course you do. | 当然了 |
[06:01] | Mr. Greggs was an inspiring mentor, | Greggs先生是位能激励学生的良师益友 |
[06:03] | the kind of man I’d | 我想在20年后成为他那样的人… |
[06:05] | only making 50 times more money. | 只是赚的钱要比他多50倍 |
[06:07] | – It’s sad when such a young life is taken from us before… – stop. | – 很遗憾如此年轻的生命就这样消逝 都没… – 闭嘴吧 |
[06:12] | Just…stop. | 你就…闭嘴吧 |
[06:14] | What do you know? | 有何发现? |
[06:15] | Well,I think we’re looking at a fairly short window of opportunity. | 凶手有机会下手的时间很短 |
[06:18] | Most of the kids remember the vic introducing the class president. | 大多数学生都记得受害人介绍班长上台 |
[06:21] | And at one point during her speech,she referenced Mr. Greggs, | 她演讲时 一度提到Greggs先生 |
[06:24] | but he wasn’t in the gym. | 但他不在体育馆中 |
[06:26] | One student snapped this photo at exactly 10:18. | 一名学生在10:18分拍下这张照片 |
[06:29] | So he was alive at 10:18… | 这么说他到10:18分还活着… |
[06:32] | what time was the body found? | 尸体是什么时候发现的? |
[06:34] | Approximately 10:30. | 大约10点半 |
[06:35] | A 12-minute window. | 12分钟的行凶时间 |
[06:36] | It’s possible he left the gym with someone during that period. | 可能他在此期间跟什么人离开了体育馆 |
[06:42] | I’m gonna collect as many of these as I can,get them back to adam. | 我要多搜集些这玩意 带回去给Adam |
[06:45] | If the students didn’t see anything,maybe theicer ll phones did. | 虽然学生没看到什么 但他们的手机可能拍下了线索 |
[06:49] | No,everyone else’s priorities need to be checked,not mine. | 不 别人的事都要优先处理 我的就不行 |
[06:54] | Yeah,yeah,all right,I get it. | 好 好 可以 知道了 |
[06:56] | Sinclair? | |
[06:57] | Every five minutes,it’s someone else. | 每隔5分钟就打来 不是他 |
[06:58] | Half the brass wants me working the cab driver serial. | 半数管事的想让我去调查 出租车司机连环杀人案 |
[07:01] | But you caught a murder at an elite prep school | 但你又摊上件精英预科学校的谋杀案 |
[07:03] | whose alumni contributes half the mayor’s campaign funds. | 市长的竞选基金有一半是由 这所学校的校友们捐献的 |
[07:05] | Not to mention deputy inspector gerrard’s daughter is a student here. | 更别说副督察Gerrard的女儿 也在这念书了 |
[07:09] | But until we catch this cab driver,my phone’s not going to stop ringing. | 抓到那个出租车司机之前 我的手机是歇不了的 |
[07:13] | Matter of time. | 早晚会抓到他 |
[07:14] | I got uniforms conducting taxi checkpoints throughout the five boroughs, | 我派人去查了5个区的出租车查报点 |
[07:17] | flyers distributed to dispatchers, | 资料都发到了调度员手里 |
[07:19] | and foot posts on bridges and overpasses | 贴到桥上和天桥上 |
[07:21] | in case he decides to dump another victim. | 以防他哪天再弃尸 |
[07:24] | Maybe we need to use the media. | 也许我们该借用下媒体的力量 |
[07:26] | They already know we’re looking for a yellow cab, | 他们早就知道我们在搜寻一辆黄色出租 |
[07:28] | rigged to allow carbon monoxide to flow into the passenger compartment. | 改装过的 好让一氧化碳流入乘客间 |
[07:31] | Tell ’em about the disabled rear door locks | 告诉他们 后车门会被锁死 |
[07:34] | and the torn passenger bill of rights sticker. | 还有被扯破的告乘客书贴纸 |
[07:36] | But don’t mention the marks he leaves on the back of the victims’ necks. | 但别透露他留在被害人颈部的标记 |
[07:40] | You got it. | 行 |
[07:41] | Hey,uh,what about the tarps he wraps the vics in? | 那他用来裹受害人的油布呢? |
[07:44] | Any leads on that yet? | 有什么发现吗? |
[07:46] | You’re gonna start riding my ass now,too? | 现在你也要盯在我屁股后面催命? |
[07:51] | taylor. | |
[07:53] | Yeah,he’s claimed at least three victims that we know of. | 据我们所知 他现在至少手上有3条人命 |
[07:56] | All died of carbon monoxide poisoning after getting in his cab. | 都是乘上他的车后 死于一氧化碳中毒 |
[07:59] | Let’s hope we don’t have to wait for another body to surface. | 但愿我们不用等到下一具尸体出现 |
[08:44] | Do you have any idea how often I’ve wondered what would happen | 我老在想 要是有人吞下这东西 |
[08:46] | if you swallowed this stuff? | 会是个什么样子? |
[08:49] | And there it is,sitting on the shelf,perhaps the most corrosive acid known to man, | 就是那样 看躺在架上的那位 很可能是已知的腐蚀性最强的酸 |
[08:54] | and you just get that urge to take a swig. | 你有种拿起来痛饮的冲动 |
[08:56] | You know what I’m talking about? | 知道我在说什么吗? |
[08:58] | Absolutely. | 当然知道 |
[09:00] | It’s like whenever I pick up a scalpel, | 就像每次我握着解剖刀 |
[09:01] | I wonder if I could perform a live autopsy on myself. | 我就在想 要能在自己身上做活体解剖多好 |
[09:05] | You do that,too? ‘Cause I thought I was… | 你也这么想? 我还以为就我… |
[09:10] | don’t play with me lik.Thate | 别玩我了 |
[09:13] | the cod is pulmonary edema. | 死因是肺水肿 |
[09:16] | As you can see,your victim ingested more than the recommended dose of zero cc’s of hydrofluoric acid, | 受害人吞入了过量的氢氟酸 |
[09:22] | ‘causing the walls of the trachea to inflame,the lungs to fill with fluid, | 导致气管壁发炎 肺部充满了液体 |
[09:26] | and,ultimately,respiratory failure. | 最终导致呼吸衰竭 |
[09:29] | Nothing to suggest the acid was forced down his throat. | 无迹象表明他是被迫喝下这些酸的 |
[09:34] | Bloodshot eye,no petechial hemorrhaging. | 眼充血 没有淤血斑点 |
[09:38] | Fumes from the acid? | 酸熏的效果? |
[09:39] | Most likely,the capillaries were also dilated. | 很有可能 毛细管也膨胀了 |
[09:42] | I took a swab of the cornea and sent it to trace to confirm. | 我用棉签擦拭了角膜 送去痕迹科确认了 |
[09:46] | Now,the periodic table got the best of him, | 这些化学元素把他撂倒了 |
[09:48] | but,uh,your vic also took a pretty severe beating. | 但死者也被打得很惨 |
[09:53] | A fractured jaw. | 下颌骨折 |
[09:56] | Is part of his cheekbone missing there? | 他颧骨那里少了一块? |
[09:58] | More of the marvels of hydrofluoric acid. | 氢氟酸的奇特功效就是 |
[10:00] | As it dissolves into the skin, | 它在溶解皮肤的同时 |
[10:02] | the fluoride anion combines with the calcium in the bones to dissociate the calcium… | 阴离子氟同骨头中的钙离子结合 将钙分离出去… |
[10:08] | Causing the bones to liquefy. | 导致骨头液化 |
[10:11] | The beating suggests this was personal. No? | 殴打表明其中有私人恩怨 是不? |
[10:16] | Possibly. | 很有可能 |
[10:27] | I want some skittl,es | 我要彩虹糖 |
[10:29] | give me a pack of menthols, | 给我一袋薄荷醇 |
[10:31] | and,uh,them ho hos over there. | 还有巧克力蛋糕卷 |
[10:33] | Ooh,I love me some ho hos. | 我喜欢巧克力蛋糕卷 |
[10:35] | And I want all your money… | 我要你们把钱都给… |
[10:36] | adam. | |
[10:39] | Oh,yes,hi. Stella. | 呃 嗨 Stella |
[10:41] | Uh… yeah. | 呃 |
[10:42] | You familiar with photosynth? | 熟悉3D照片合成技术吗? |
[10:44] | Photosynth? | 3D照片合成? |
[10:45] | Yes. Taking a large collection of photos, analyzing the similarities | 取大量照片 分析相似性 |
[10:50] | and displaying them in a reconstructed three-dimensional space. | 在重建的3D空间里再现场景 |
[10:53] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[10:55] | Build me a high school gym. | 给我建个高中体育馆 |
[10:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:01] | What up? | 搞啥? |
[11:45] | are you serious? | 说真的? |
[11:47] | This is peyote. | 这是柏约他 (与墨司卡灵有关的一种迷幻药) |
[11:48] | Marijuana seeds,’shrooms. | 大麻种子 死神蘑菇 |
[11:51] | Looks like someone was growing their own magic garden. | 看来有人在种自己的魔法花园 |
[11:53] | Right under the faculty’s nose,man. | 就在老师眼皮底下 |
[11:55] | Sometimes too much education can be a dangerous thing. | 有时受教育过多是件很危险的事 |
[11:58] | Lindsay found a asflk in the vic’s pocket,so we got drugs,alcohol… | Lindsay在死者口袋里发现一个酒瓶 现在我们找到了毒品 烈酒… |
[12:02] | yeah,and also one other little gem. | 还有粒小宝石 |
[12:09] | Places our royal couple at the crime scene. | 说明皇室夫妇当时在凶案现场 |
[12:12] | Looks like we got our kingpin. | 看来我们找到关键人物了 |
[12:14] | But it wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[12:15] | You got the wrong guy,man,I’m telling you. | 我跟你说 你们找错人了 |
[12:18] | It was jason’s idea. | 都是Jason的主意 |
[12:20] | I don’t even know what peyote is. | 我都不知道啥叫柏约他 |
[12:22] | He said peyote was used by native americans to pray | 他说美国土著人用柏约他来祈福 |
[12:26] | and induces a dreamlike,drifting sensation. | 会给人一种梦幻飘忽的感觉 |
[12:29] | You think I’d be that stupid to do that in one of the classrooms? | 你以为我会蠢到在教室里种那个? |
[12:32] | “Come on,they’ll never know. It’ll be hysterical.” | “没事的 他们不会知道 特刺激” |
[12:36] | Laura’s way too sweet to get caught up in something like that. | Laura那种可人儿干那种事不会被抓 |
[12:39] | What a jackass. | 真TMD的混球 |
[12:41] | So what happened? You two go into the lab,check on your little experiment, | 怎么回事? 你俩去实验室看看 试验田进展如何 |
[12:44] | Mr. Greggs catches you,notices the drugs. | Greggs先生撞到你们了 发现了毒品 |
[12:47] | Mr. Greggs never came in,not while we were in there. | Greggs先生没进来 至少我们在时他没进来 |
[12:50] | We also found a flask that was confiscated by Mr. Greggs. | 我们还发现了一个被Greggs先生 没收的酒瓶 |
[12:54] | Sounds like you two were looking to do some partying,huh? | 看上去你俩想搞个派对啥的 是吧? |
[12:57] | I don’t know anything about a flask. | 我不知道什么酒瓶 |
[13:00] | We didn’t drink anything last night. | 我们昨晚什么也没喝 |
[13:02] | We’ll let your dna tell us that. | 让DNA来告诉我们吧 |
[13:03] | I swear,jason just wanted to see if the marijuana seeds were starting to grow. | 我发誓 Jason只想看看 大麻种子开始长了没有 |
[13:08] | Then we left. | 然后我们就走了 |
[13:09] | It was just a goof. | 那只是个玩笑 |
[13:11] | We weren’t going to use the drugs. | 我们没想过要用那些毒品 |
[13:13] | Honest. | 真的 |
[13:51] | Mac? | |
[13:53] | Everything okay? | 没事吧? |
[13:55] | Same old same old with the bosses. | 都是些陈腔滥调 |
[13:58] | Why haven’t i dragged someone in on the taxicab serial? | 怎么还不多派人手查出租车连环杀手? |
[14:01] | Meanwhile,the mayor wants you focused on the prep school homicide. | 同时 市长希望我们把精力 放到预科学校谋杀案上 |
[14:04] | The faster we can solve it,the faster I can put more resources into the cab killer. | 越快解决这案子 才能越快投入人力调查出租车杀手 |
[14:08] | Anyway,where are we on the prep school homicide? | 现在预科学校谋杀案查的怎样了? |
[14:11] | Pulled dna off the flask we found in robert greggs’ jacket. | 把Robert Greggs衣服里发现的 酒瓶上的DNA拿去化验了 |
[14:15] | Turns out it was his. | 结果证实是他的DNA |
[14:17] | No other prints or profiles? | 没有其他指纹或痕迹了? |
[14:18] | Nope. | 没了 |
[14:19] | He was knocking a few back at the dance. | 他在舞会期间喝了好几回 |
[14:21] | It seems like our guidance counselor was a bit misguided. | 看来我们的辅导员有点行为失检 |
[14:33] | Nice office for a guidance counselor. | 对于辅导员来说 这办公室不赖 |
[14:36] | What exactly are we looking for? | 我们究竟在找什么? |
[14:38] | A reason for Mr. Greggs to start drinking. | Greggs先生开始酗酒的原因 |
[14:43] | Harvard,princeton,yale,dartmouth. | 哈佛 普林斯顿 耶鲁 达特茅斯 |
[14:45] | This place is a machine for churning out ivy league students. | 这里是生产常青藤大学生的工厂 |
[14:49] | Lindsay,you have the crime scene photos? | Lindsay 你有案发现场的照片吗? |
[14:51] | Yeah. | 有的 |
[15:09] | He’s missing his watch. | 他的表不见了 |
[15:11] | We recovered his wallet. | 我们查过他的钱包了 |
[15:12] | Didn’t read like a robbery. | 看上去不像是抢劫 |
[15:13] | Maybe he just forgot to wear it. | 也许他忘了带了 |
[15:16] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[15:23] | Definitely escaping from something. | 绝对是借酒浇愁 |
[15:36] | Well,he wasn’t much for dressing the part. | 他在穿着方面不怎么讲究 |
[15:39] | Probably couldn’t afford it,making only a tad more than their tuition. | 或许是没钱买 他挣的只比他们的学费多一点 |
[16:16] | Supplemental income? | 额外收入? |
[16:18] | But what’s with these tokens? | 这些代币干嘛用的? |
[16:51] | you see something? | 看到什么了? |
[16:56] | No. Let’s go. | 没什么 进去吧 |
[17:08] | What the hell are we doing here? | 我们到这儿干嘛来了? |
[17:10] | The vic made extra cash fluffing and folding? | 死者在自助干洗店挣外快? |
[17:31] | Tokens don’t work. | 这些代币没用 |
[17:33] | They only take quarters. | 这里只收2角5分的硬币 |
[17:40] | Went a little overboard on the “out of order” sign. | 在这台”停止使用”的机子上试试 |
[18:19] | we’re going to need some backup. | 我们要叫后援了 |
[18:30] | hey,you,get off the phone. | 嘿 你 手机挂掉 |
[18:32] | Now,what… | 现在 你… |
[18:33] | It’s like I told you. | 像我跟你说的那样 |
[18:34] | All right,you want to help me out here,turn around… | – 好的 想把我从这儿弄出去 – 转过身去… |
[18:36] | Watch the shoes! | 看看脚下! |
[18:43] | I think we got our guy. | 找到我们要的人了 |
[18:49] | Hundred bucks says you’re the good cop,he’s the bad cop. | 赌100块 你扮红脸 他扮白脸 |
[18:51] | Where’d you get the watch? | 你的表从哪弄来的? |
[18:53] | It was a gift. What do you care? | 是个礼物 你干嘛感兴趣? |
[18:54] | It belongs to a dead man. | 是个死人的东西 |
[18:56] | You got that right. | 你说的没错 |
[18:57] | Some da’s might consider that a confession. | 有些检察官会把你的话视为招供 |
[18:59] | – How much he owe you? – Who? | – 他欠你多少钱? – 谁? |
[19:01] | Robert greggs,the owner of the watch. | Robert Greggs 这块手表的主人 |
[19:05] | 18 grand. | 1万8千美金 |
[19:06] | – So,18 in the hole gets you a face full of acid,huh? – What? | – 就为了1万8 你就把他弄得满脸强酸? – 什么? |
[19:09] | Tell you what,I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt. | 这样吧 我先推定你无罪 |
[19:12] | The acid was an accident,still,the beatdown gets you manslaughter. | 就算强酸是意外 你把他揍成那样 也能定你非预谋杀人罪了 |
[19:16] | You want to tell me what he’s talking about? | 你能告诉我他在说什么吗? |
[19:19] | I think you know. | 我想你自己清楚 |
[19:20] | He’s not dead,is he? | 他没死吧? |
[19:22] | Tell me he’s not dead. | 告诉我他没死 |
[19:25] | 15 grand down the drain. | 我的1万5千块泡汤了 |
[19:27] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚在哪里? |
[19:29] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[19:30] | Waiting for that degenerate to give me at least a piece of what he owed. | 等着那个窝囊废多少还我点钱 |
[19:34] | The watch knocked off three,and he said he could scrape up another five. | 这块表算是抵了3千块 他说还会凑齐5千给我 |
[19:38] | But he never showed. | 不过他没有出现 |
[19:40] | Greggs had till the end of the week to make good. | 我给他的期限是这个周末 |
[19:43] | Otherwise? | 否则呢? |
[19:44] | Otherwise… | 否则… |
[19:46] | I’d get some use out of that new shovel I bought. | 我刚买的铲子就可以派上用场了 |
[19:54] | Now I’m gonna talk to all these people over here. | 现在我就去问这里所有的人 |
[19:57] | If they don’t confirm that you were here last night,all night, | 如果他们没有证实你昨晚在这里 整晚都在 |
[20:01] | the only dice you’re gonna roll is with a jury,you hear me? | 你就去和陪审团掷筛子去吧 听到没? |
[20:40] | hey,mac? | 嘿 Mac? |
[20:42] | Your gambler’s alibi checked out,didn’t it? | 那个赌徒的不在场证据没问题 对吗? |
[20:45] | Someone beat him to the punch. | 有人先下手为强了 |
[20:46] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[20:47] | Because I think we might be looking for a girl. | 因为我们要找的可能是个女孩 |
[20:49] | Tan trace we found on the vic’s shirt cuff. | 我们在受害人袖口发现的棕色痕迹 |
[20:52] | Makeup? | 是化妆品? |
[20:53] | Some sort of concealer. | 一种遮瑕膏 |
[20:54] | Nothing unique about it,so we couldn’t track down a specific manufacturer. | 没什么特别 所以无法追踪生产商 |
[20:57] | Victim was tossed around pretty good. | 受害人被推倒了好几次 |
[20:59] | Maybe we’re dealing with more than one killer. | 可能有不止一个凶手 |
[21:01] | It’s hard to believe a high school girl could have beat him up like that. | 很难相信一个高中女生能把他打成那样 |
[21:04] | Unless she incapacitated him in some way. | 除非她以某种方式削弱了他的能力 |
[21:06] | The swab sid collected from around the vic’s eyes came back as pepper spray. | Sid在受害人眼睛周围取到的样本 是胡椒喷雾 |
[21:11] | Victim’s capillaries were dilated. | 受害人的毛细血管放大了 |
[21:12] | We thought it was the fumes from the acid, | 还以为是强酸的烟雾造成 |
[21:14] | but the pepper spray must have blinded him. | 事实上是胡椒喷雾让他暂时失明 |
[21:17] | Anyone could have had their way with him after that. | 这样一来 谁都可以轻松对付他 |
[21:19] | These were among the keys lying next to the vic. | 这一串是在受害人身边的钥匙里找到的 |
[21:23] | Positive for pepper spray. | 上面有胡椒喷雾的痕迹 |
[21:26] | Who do they belong to? | 这是谁的? |
[21:28] | You’re not gonna like the answer to that. | 你不会喜欢这问题的答案 |
[21:31] | What do you mean,don’t get worked up? | 你说别生气是什么意思? |
[21:34] | My daughter’s in the box. | 我女儿被关在里面 |
[21:36] | You’re telling me you have evidence that might link her to a murder. | 你说有证据表明她可能和谋杀有关 |
[21:40] | I think I got a right to be worked up. | 我想我有理由发火 |
[21:42] | There’s nothing’s conclusive right now,inspector. | 现在还没什么定论 督察 |
[21:44] | We just need to ask her some questions,and then we know where we stand. | 我们只需要问些问题 才能清楚情况 |
[21:47] | I want to be in there. | 我想一起进去 |
[21:48] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我觉得这样不好 |
[21:50] | I don’t give a damn what you think. | 我才不在乎你怎么想 |
[21:52] | Listen to me. Calm down for a second. | 听我说 你稍微冷静一点 |
[21:55] | I’m telling you straight,stan,I don’t make her for robert greggs’ murder, | 我跟你直说吧 Stan 我没觉得她和Robert Greggs的谋杀有关 |
[21:58] | but maybe she can tell us something that’ll put us onto the right person. | 但她也许能告诉我们一些线索 让我们找到正确的人 |
[22:02] | She’s scared,stan. | 她很害怕 Stan |
[22:03] | You being in there isn’t going to help. | 你进去帮不了什么忙 |
[22:06] | We have a better chance of learning what happened that night | 如果我和Monroe警探单独进去 |
[22:08] | if detective monroe and i go in there alone. | 更可能弄清楚那晚发生了什么 |
[22:10] | If you don’t like the path we’re going down, | 如果你不喜欢我们问话的方式 |
[22:12] | you just knock on the window,and it’s over. | 你敲敲窗户 我们就停下来 |
[22:16] | U yohave my word. | 我保证 |
[22:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:28] | Do you know why you’re here,natalie? | 你知道为什么找你来吗 Natalie? |
[22:33] | Look,I’m sure you’ve heard enough stories from your father to know how this usually goes. | 听着 我肯定你从你爸爸那里 听了很多关于我们如何问话的方式 |
[22:37] | I have a great deal of respect for your father,so,no tricks,no hidden agenda. | 我很尊敬你父亲 所以 我们不绕弯子 不浪费时间 |
[22:41] | I’m just trying to get a better understanding of what happened at the dance. | 我只想更多地了解 舞会上发生究竟了什么 |
[22:44] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[22:46] | I wish I could believe that was true. | 我很希望我能相信你说的 |
[22:48] | Well,it is. | 我说的就是事实 |
[22:49] | What was your relationship with Mr. Greggs like? | 你和Greggs先生的关系如何? |
[22:53] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[22:55] | – Over the last three months,you and he have had a lot of meetings. – So? | – 过去三个月 你和他谈过很多次 – 那又如何? |
[22:58] | Why did you withdraw your acceptance to northwestern? | 你为什么决定不去西北大学了? |
[23:02] | Everybody in your class is going to college,natalie. | 你班上所有同学都会上大学 Natalie |
[23:04] | Everybody except you. | 所有人 除了你以外 |
[23:06] | Why did you change your mind? | 你为什么改变主意了? |
[23:08] | College isn’t for everyone. | 并不是每个人都要上大学的 |
[23:10] | In the last three months,you went from being an a student to a c student. | 过去3个月 你的成绩从A跌到了C |
[23:14] | You,”became withdrawn from your classmates.” | 你变得性格孤僻 不愿和同学交往 |
[23:17] | And then the disecion not to go to college. | 然后决定不上大学 |
[23:19] | What happened? | 出什么事了? |
[23:20] | Nothing happened. | 没什么事 |
[23:22] | I just don’t want to go,okay? | 我就是不想去 行吗? |
[23:25] | Had a lot of meetings with Mr. Greggs because he was interested in my future. | 我和Greggs谈过很多次 因为他对我的未来很感兴趣 |
[23:29] | Or maybe he was interested in you. | 还是他对你很感兴趣 |
[23:32] | Is there any chance that Mr. Greggs misinterpreted the time | 有没有可能Greggs先生曲解了 |
[23:35] | that you were spending together? | 你们在一起的时间? |
[23:36] | Maybe make a pass at you? | 对你意图不轨? |
[23:37] | Mr. Greggs would never do that. | Greggs先生才不会那样 |
[23:38] | But you told him you didn’t think of him like that. | 但你告诉他 你的想法和他不一样 |
[23:40] | We know he’d been drinking. | 我们知道他酗酒 |
[23:42] | Did he ask you to meet him in the science lab the night of the dance? | 是不是他要你舞会当晚去实验室见他? |
[23:44] | He came onto you,so you used your pepper spray on him. | 他对你动手动脚 所以你用胡椒喷雾对付他 |
[23:48] | He took a hell of a beating. | 他被打得很惨 |
[23:49] | You must have brought someone with you. | 你肯定还带了同伙 |
[23:50] | You have no idea what you’re talking about. | 你根本不知道你在说什么 |
[23:52] | Who are you trying to protect,natalie? | 你在保护谁 Natalie? |
[23:55] | Okay. We’re going to need to take a sample of your makeup. | 好了 我们得取点你化妆品的样本 |
[23:58] | Detective monroe… | Monroe警探… |
[24:01] | don’t say another word,natalie. | 别再说了 Natalie |
[24:04] | This interview is over. | 这次问话结束了 |
[24:26] | pretty cool,huh? | 很酷吧? |
[24:27] | The clarity is unbelievable. | 难以置信得清晰啊 |
[24:29] | And in 3-D. | 还是三维的 |
[24:32] | well done. | 做得不错 |
[24:33] | So,we know that robert greggs introduced the president at 10:18. | 我们知道Robert Greggs在10:18 介绍的班长 |
[24:37] | The question is,where did he go after that,and with whom? | 问题是之后他去了哪里 和谁一起? |
[24:41] | Can you zoom in to the crowd on the other side of the platform? | 你能推进到舞台另一端的人群吗? |
[24:44] | Yup. | 没问题 |
[24:53] | here you go. Over there. | 对了 就是那里 |
[24:54] | Rotate it 90 degrees. | 转90度 |
[24:56] | Hold on. Hold on. Go to the left. | 等等 往左一点 |
[24:58] | No. A little more. A little more. | 不对 再过来一点 再过一点 |
[25:01] | Go wide. | 远景 |
[25:03] | Little bit more. | 再过来一点 |
[25:05] | Go in. | 放大 |
[25:08] | There. | 那里 |
[25:09] | Right there. | 就在那里 |
[25:10] | Zoom in on that door. | 推进到那扇门附近 |
[25:12] | A little bit more. | 再近一点 |
[25:15] | That’s our vic heading out the side door. | 受害人正打算走出边门 |
[25:17] | Zoom in a little closer. | 再近一点 |
[25:19] | There someone in front of him. | 还有个人在他前面 |
[25:24] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[25:26] | I know him. I mean…I mean,I-I don’t know his name,but… | 我认识他 我是说…我不知道他叫什么 但是… |
[25:29] | hold on one second. | 等一下 |
[25:33] | Skull and crossbones. | 骷髅装饰 |
[25:35] | Yeah,I knew I’d seen that before. | 没错 我之前见过 |
[25:38] | That’s our guy. | 这就是我们要找的人 |
[25:39] | I asked him for my girlfriend’s keys. | 我找他要我女朋友的钥匙 |
[25:41] | And your girlfriend is? | 你女朋友是? |
[25:42] | Lacey pearlman. | |
[25:43] | She drove that night,so I went next door to the science lab with Mr. G to get her keys for her. | 那天是她开车 所以我去隔壁 实验室找G先生拿她的钥匙 |
[25:48] | It was at 10:15. The dance wasn’t over till midnight. | 那时才10:15 舞会可是半夜才结束 |
[25:50] | She wasn’t feeling well. | 她不大舒服 |
[25:52] | Am I a suspect? | 我是嫌疑人吗? |
[25:53] | She couldn’t wait till after the speech? | 她连等到演讲结束都不行吗? |
[25:56] | I’m not sure I like where this is going. | 我不喜欢这种谈话 |
[25:58] | Mr. Greggs was killed between 10:18 and 10:30. | Greggs先生在10:18到10:30之间被杀 |
[26:00] | It’s a short window. | 时间很短 |
[26:02] | And here you are heading into the science lab with him at 10:20. | 这里显示你在10:20和他一起 往实验室走 |
[26:07] | How do you know that’s me? | 你怎么知道这是我? |
[26:09] | It’s microsoft’s world,kid. | 这可是微软万能的世界 孩子 |
[26:10] | I’m just living in it. | 我也只是顺应潮流 |
[26:11] | I told you,we just went to get lacey’s keys. | 我告诉你 我只是去拿Lacey的钥匙 |
[26:13] | He gave them to me,and we left. | 他给了我 我就走了 |
[26:15] | I didn’t hear about Mr. G being killed until the next morning. | 他被杀的消息我是第二天早上才知道的 |
[26:18] | And lacey pearlman can confirm that? | Lacey Pearlman能证明你的说法? |
[26:19] | Absolutely. | 肯定的 |
[26:22] | Flack,we need you outside. | Flack 你出来一下 |
[26:24] | Where’s my son! I want to see my son! | 我儿子呢! 我要见我儿子! |
[26:27] | – Where the hell is he? – Sir,calm down. | – 他到底在哪里? – 先生 冷静点 |
[26:28] | No,I will not calm down. | 不 我冷静不了 |
[26:30] | I want to talk to my son. | 我要和我儿子说话 |
[26:31] | It’s okay,jimmy. | 没事的 Jimmy |
[26:33] | Can I help you,sir? | 我能帮你吗 先生? |
[26:34] | I’m jesse’s father. Is he in there? | 我是Jesse的父亲 他在里面吗? |
[26:36] | What are you doing to him? | 你们对他做了什么? |
[26:37] | We’re not doing anything to him,mr… | 我们什么也没做 你是… |
[26:39] | wallace carver. | |
[26:40] | I want all questions to stop right now. | 我要求立即停止盘问 |
[26:42] | I’ve called a lawyer,and he’s on his way. | 我找了律师 他马上就来 |
[26:44] | Mr. Carver,your son is not a suspect. | Carver先生 你儿子不是嫌疑人 |
[26:46] | We’re just asking him some questions. | 我们只是问几个问题 |
[26:47] | Yeah,I’m sure it’s been very cordial. | 我肯定你们招呼得够周到的 |
[26:49] | Is he under arrest? | 他被捕了吗? |
[26:50] | – I just told you… – then I’m taking my son home. | – 我刚才告诉你了… – 那我要带他回家 |
[27:01] | I just got off the phone with flack. | 我刚和Flack通了电话 |
[27:02] | Jesse carver’s girlfriend confirmed his story. | Jesse Carver的女朋友证实了他的说法 |
[27:04] | She said she was feeling a little nauseous and asked carver to get her keys, | 她说觉得有点想吐 叫Carver去拿她的钥匙 |
[27:07] | and they met out front. | 然后他们在前门见 |
[27:09] | Uh,that’s not much of an alibi, | 这个不在场证明没什么信服力 |
[27:10] | and he was still alone with the victim during a 12-minute window. | 那12分钟里 他仍然单独和死者呆一起 |
[27:13] | Yeah,that’s what I said,but this lacey pearlman claims | 对 我也是那么说的 但是Lacey Pearlman说 |
[27:15] | that there was nothing strange about carver’s behavior when they met outside. | 他们在外面碰头时 Carver没什么奇怪的举止 |
[27:19] | In fact,they sat down for a few minutes so she could get some air. | 事实上他们还坐了几分钟 让她呼吸新鲜空气 |
[27:24] | You still think gerrard’s daughter had something to do with this? | 你还是觉得Gerrard的女儿和这事有关? |
[27:26] | Well,she’s involved somehow. | 肯定有点关系 |
[27:29] | Just not sure what she knows. | 就是不清楚她到底知道什么 |
[27:31] | Talk to some of the students,see what you can find out about her. | 去和学生们谈谈 看看能不能对她有所发现 |
[27:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:36] | I will get you. | 我会抓到你的 |
[27:38] | Oh,yes,you will be mine. | 是的 你会成为我的 |
[27:40] | Adam,come here. | Adam 过来 |
[27:42] | Pull up the photosynth picture of the high school gym. | 把合成的高中体育馆的照片调出来 |
[27:46] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[27:47] | Time of the class president’s speech. | 班长演讲期间 |
[27:50] | Rotate to the right. | 转到右边 |
[27:58] | Yeah,that’s Mr. Greggs. | 没错 那是Greggs先生 |
[28:00] | Okay,keep going. | 好的 继续 |
[28:01] | Rotate 180 degrees. | 转180度 |
[28:06] | what are you looking for? | 你在找什么东西? |
[28:07] | Not what,who. | 不是东西 是找人 |
[28:09] | Okay. Who are we looking for? | 好吧 你在找谁? |
[28:13] | Someone who might not be there. | 找一个可能不在那里的人 |
[28:15] | This some sort of abbott and costello routine? | 你是想上演<两傻查案记>吗? 描述2名饭店侍者为追查饭店中 发生的谋杀案 自作聪明扮警探查案 结果几乎被杀死 |
[28:17] | ‘Cause if it is,I got dibs on costello. | 如果是的话 我赌傻瓜赢 |
[28:20] | Stop. | 停下 |
[28:24] | there. | 那里 |
[28:26] | Zoom in on the girl in the pink dress. | 推进到那个穿粉色裙子的女孩 |
[28:32] | Inspector gerrard’s daughter. | Gerrard督察的女儿 |
[28:36] | At the time of the speech. | 在演讲期间 |
[28:41] | She was leaving. | 她打算离开 |
[28:44] | You saw Mr. Greggs go into the science lab with jesse carver. | 你看到Greggs先生和Jesse Carver 走进实验室 |
[28:50] | Where were you going,natalie? | 你要去哪里 Natalie? |
[28:54] | Home. | 回家 |
[28:56] | I was tired. | 我累了 |
[28:58] | Without your keys? | 钥匙都不拿? |
[29:00] | We talked to some of your friends at school. | 我们和你学校里的朋友谈过 |
[29:04] | They said that you and jesse dated for a little while about three months ago. | 他们说你和Jesse三个月前约会过 |
[29:10] | Why didn’t you ever mention him? | 你怎么都没有提过他? |
[29:13] | You went out three or four times. | 你们约会过三四次 |
[29:14] | That’s when your grades started to slip,and you became withdrawn. | 那正是你成绩下滑 不想上大学的时候 |
[29:18] | What happened,natalie? | 发生什么了 Natalie? |
[29:20] | Why are you protecting him? | 你为什么要保护他? |
[29:22] | Sweetheart,please. | 亲爱的 说吧 |
[29:25] | If you know something that can help them,anything… | 如果你知道什么可以帮助他们 任何事… |
[29:30] | now’s the time. | 该是时候说出来了 |
[29:32] | I’m not going to let anything happen to you. | 我不会让你出事的 |
[29:34] | I promise,natalie,I would never let anyone hurt you. | 我保证 Natalie 我不会让别人伤害你 |
[29:45] | I didn’t want him to do it to her,too. | 我不想他也那样对她 |
[29:48] | What-what do you mean,natalie? | 你说什么 Natalie? |
[29:52] | Mr. Greggs? | Greggs先生? |
[29:54] | What did he do to you,baby? | 宝贝 他对你做了什么? |
[30:00] | can I talk to her? | 我能和她说吗? |
[30:02] | alone? | 就她一个人? |
[30:06] | Yes,of course you can. | 当然可以 |
[30:10] | Stan? | |
[30:11] | Why don’t you and i just go outside for a bit? | 我们出去一会儿吧? |
[30:33] | Do you need a few minutes? | 你要休息一会儿吗? |
[30:35] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[30:36] | Listen,natalie,this kind of thing,it happens more than you would think. | 听着 Natalie 这种事发生的频率 比你想象中高 |
[30:41] | If Mr. Greggs came on to you or touched you in any way… | 如果Greggs对你不轨 非礼过你… |
[30:49] | not him. | 不是他 |
[30:51] | Mr. Greggs was always nice to me. | Greggs先生对我一直很好 |
[30:56] | jesse? | 是Jesse? |
[30:59] | What did he do to u? | 他对你做了什么? |
[31:01] | he was so charming and funny. | 他很有魅力 很风趣 |
[31:04] | He really knew how to make me feel good. | 他真的知道如何让我开心 |
[31:08] | So I went out with him a few times. | 所以我们约会了几次 |
[31:13] | And this one time we went to a party,and jesse kept bringing me drinks. | 有一次我们去派对 Jesse不停地让我喝酒 |
[31:21] | And I remember telling myself to slow down… | 我记得告诉自己要保持清醒… |
[31:26] | but I liked him. | 但是我喜欢他 |
[31:28] | I wanted him to see that I could keep up. | 我想让他知道我不怯场 |
[31:33] | That I could be the life of the party,too. | 我也能享受派对 |
[31:37] | Afterwards,we went back to his house. | 后来 我们回了他家 |
[31:42] | My head was spinning. | 我头晕脑胀 |
[31:45] | I could barely make it up the steps. | 我的腿都不能迈步上楼 |
[31:50] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[31:52] | What happened upstairs? | 在楼上发生了什么? |
[31:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:00] | I remember jesse on top of me. | 我记得Jesse在我上面 |
[32:04] | And…and there was someone else. | 另外…还有其他人 |
[32:10] | I felt someone else touching me. | 我觉得还有个人在摸我 |
[32:18] | Did you tell anybody? | 你告诉谁了吗? |
[32:20] | I was too embarrassed. | 我太尴尬了 |
[32:23] | I should know better than to put myself in that situation. | 我不应该让自己陷入如此窘境 |
[32:25] | You can’t blame yourself,natalie. | 别怪自己 Natalie |
[32:26] | This is not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[32:27] | Yeah,my father’s deputy inspector. | 是吗 我爸是副督察 |
[32:31] | Try telling him that. | 他不会信的 |
[32:33] | What did you mean when you said you didn’t want him to do it to her,too? | 你说你不想他也对她这么干 是什么意思? |
[32:37] | Lacey. | 是Lacey |
[32:40] | I saw jesse pour alcohol into a glass. | 我看到Jesse往杯子里倒酒 |
[32:44] | I knew what he was doing. | 我知道他想干什么 |
[32:46] | I couldn’t let him get away with it again. | 这次我不能再让他脱身了 |
[32:49] | So you told Mr. Greggs what jesse had done to you. | 你就告诉Greggs先生Jesse对你做了什么 |
[32:56] | When I saw Mr. Greggs pull jesse aside,I grabbed my coat and left. | 看到Greggs先生把Jesse拉到一边 我捡起外套就离开了 |
[33:00] | I didn’t care about my keys,I just wanted to get out of there. | 我没管钥匙 只想离开那儿 |
[33:03] | I should’ve never said anything. | 我什么也不该说的 |
[33:06] | Yes,natalie,you should have. | 不 Natalie 你应该说出来 |
[33:08] | You saw that he was going to do it to somebody else. | 你看到他要对其他人做坏事 |
[33:10] | You had to say something. | 你不得不说出来 |
[33:13] | Now,I’m sorry to have to ask you this,but… | 我很抱歉 但我不得不问 |
[33:16] | is there somebody I can talk to? | 我可以问什么人? |
[33:17] | Or is there something that can corroborate what happened with jesse? | 或有什么证据能证实Jesse对你做的事? |
[33:20] | I still have the dress I wore… | 我还保留着那天晚上… |
[33:23] | the night he raped me. | 他强奸我时穿的裙子 |
[33:34] | I’m sorry,daddy. | 我很抱歉 爸爸 |
[34:37] | taxi! | 计程车! |
[34:48] | I think I’m going to be sick. | 我觉得我就要被恶心到了 |
[34:51] | Is that natalie’s dress? | 那是Natalie的裙子? |
[34:53] | Yep. | 是的 |
[34:54] | She kept it in a plastic bag in the back of her closet. | 她把裙子放在她壁橱里的塑料袋内 |
[34:57] | We collected semen samples. | 我们采集了精液样本 |
[34:59] | There were two donors,just like she said. | 有两个精液供体 正如她所说的 |
[35:02] | Call the da. Get a warrant for jesse carver’s dna. | 找检察官申请搜查令 提取Jesse Carver的DNA |
[35:05] | We don’t need to. | 不需要了 |
[35:07] | He’s already in the system. | 他的样本已经在系统里面了 |
[35:10] | One of the donors is a guy named frank moore,aka wallace carver. | 其中一个是Frank Moore 又名Wallace Carver |
[35:18] | He’s not jesse’s father. | 他不是Jesse的父亲 |
[35:19] | He’s a convicted sex offender. | 是个被定罪的性罪犯 |
[35:21] | He was released four years ago,never registered. | 他四年前被释放 从未登记过 |
[35:23] | He fell off the map. | 他从人间蒸发了 |
[35:24] | And the other donor is jesse carver. | 另一个供体是Jesse Carver |
[35:28] | Except… he’s not jesse carver. | 不… 不叫Jesse Carver |
[35:33] | Hank bedford. | |
[35:36] | 1999 sexual assault,2001 sexual assault… | 1999年 性侵犯 2001年 性侵犯… |
[35:40] | check out the date of birth. | 看看他的出生日期 |
[35:42] | March 18,1976. | 1976年3月18号 |
[35:44] | He’s 32 years old,mac. | 他32岁了 Mac |
[35:47] | He was posing as a 17-year-old student to prey on high school girls. | 他伪装成17岁学生 来猎取高中女生 |
[35:58] | clear! | 安全! |
[36:08] | put your hands behind your back. | 把你的手放在背后 |
[36:10] | Now! | 马上! |
[36:13] | Freeze! | 站住! |
[36:18] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[36:31] | There’s a special place in hell for guys like you,frank. | 有个特殊地方专为你这种人准备 Frank |
[36:34] | I’ve always wanted to travel someplace warm. | 我一直想去个暖和的地方 |
[36:40] | You and hank met while doing a short stint up at hudson correctional? | 你在Hudson矫正中心时遇到了Hank? |
[36:45] | That is one smart boy. | 他是个聪明的孩子 |
[36:48] | Let me tell you. | 我来告诉你 |
[36:50] | How smart? | 多聪明? |
[36:51] | Smart enough to maintain a 3.45 gpa in the city’s best prep school. | 聪明到在市里最好的预科学校 保持GPA达到3.45分 |
[36:57] | Hell,if I had given a crap when I was actually in high school, | 见鬼 要是我念高中时努力一把 |
[37:01] | I could’ve gone on to be the successful lawyer type. | 我说不定已经是个成功的律师了 |
[37:04] | Instead you went on to become the successful scumbag rapist type. | 可惜你成了成功的强奸犯 |
[37:07] | Tomato,”tomahto.” | 一词之差 谬以千里 |
[37:10] | Still,you have to admire the ingenuity. | 可你不得不承认这个计划很巧妙 |
[37:13] | Frank had a couple of priors for forgery. | Frank有伪造文件的前科 |
[37:16] | So we hatched a scheme to manufacture documents and enroll me in high school. | 我们就周密筹划 伪造文件注册入学 |
[37:21] | All so you could lure girls back to your house. | 这样你就可以引诱女孩子去你家 |
[37:24] | Had to take advantage of hank’s boyish looks. | 要利用Hank的娃娃脸 |
[37:28] | And with his charm,those girls were sitting ducks. | 凭他的魅力 女孩们就像傻子样乖乖上钩 |
[37:31] | And when he “graduated,” what then? | 他毕业了怎么办? |
[37:34] | Well,sky is the limit. | 天地无垠 |
[37:36] | Skip town,find a nice apartment near another ivy league prep school. | 悄悄出城 在另一所常青藤预校边 找个好公寓 |
[37:42] | But it all ended when natalie gerrard got the courage to tell Mr. Greggs what you had done to her. | 当Natalie Gerrard鼓足勇气告诉Greggs先生 你对她做的事后 一切都结束了 |
[37:49] | I just heard some disturbing information,jesse. | 我听到了不好的传言 Jesse |
[37:53] | And before I call the police,I thought maybe I would give you a chance to respond. | 在报警前 我觉得该给你个机会辩解 |
[37:58] | Once you hit him with the pepper spray he was an easy target. | 只要用胡椒喷雾喷中他 他就不堪一击 |
[38:17] | but you had no intention of leaving that room with robert greggs alive. | 你根本没打算让Robert Greggs活下去 |
[38:21] | How many other girls were there before natalie? | 在Natalie之前 你侵犯过多少个女孩? |
[38:23] | I’m not gonna give it to you on a platter. | 我才不会告诉你 |
[38:26] | I choose to exercise my righto tremain silent. | 我要实践我的沉默权 |
[38:30] | We have your dna on natalie’s dress. | 我们在Natalie的裙子找到你的DNA |
[38:33] | Her testimony,the makeup you wear to make yourself look younger, | 我们还有她的证词 有你用来使自己看上去年轻的化妆品 |
[38:36] | we have that on robert greggs’ shirt; | 那也在Robert Greggs的衬衫上 |
[38:38] | we have photos of you two leaving the gym together. | 还有你俩一起离开体育馆的照片 |
[38:40] | You can exercise all the rights you want, | 你可以实践任何你的权利 |
[38:43] | but you’re never going to see the light of day again. | 但你再也不会看到希望了 |
[38:45] | Well,we’ll just have to see then,huh? | 我们走着瞧 嗯? |
[38:48] | I’ll take that lawyer now. | 我要见律师 |
[39:00] | I’ve been on the job a long time,but I’ve never seen anything like this. | 我当警察很久了 但从没见过这种事 |
[39:06] | He talking? | 他开口了? |
[39:07] | A couple of admissions about his relationship with mope number two in there and enrolling in the school, | 承认了他和Moore的关系以及 伪造文件入学的事 |
[39:11] | but now he’s crying lawyer. | 他现在哭着喊着要律师 |
[39:16] | I’ll tell you,his lack of remorse is chilling. | 我跟你说 他毫无悔悟之心 真让人不寒而栗 |
[39:19] | He doesn’t seem even remotely sorry. | 他甚至没表现出一点点的歉意 |
[39:22] | Yeah,your brain’s got to be all kinds of screwed up to concoct something like that. | 是啊 去筹划这种事的人 脑子一定没救了 |
[39:26] | Thank god it ended when it did. | 谢天谢地 终于结束了 |
[39:27] | God only knows how many other girls are too embarrassed to come forward. | 天知道还有多少女孩因为太窘迫 而不敢报警 |
[39:31] | Your guy asking for a lawyer,too? | 你们俩也要律师吗? |
[39:33] | I can’t get over how elaborate it was. | 这计划太精妙了 我都被它迷住了 |
[39:35] | Forged transcripts,standardized tests,fake letters from schools he never attended. | 伪造的成绩单 标准化考试 从他没上过的学校开的假推荐信 |
[39:39] | That kind of preparation takes… | 花了那么多精力准备… |