时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | come on! | 快来! |
[00:13] | you’re so slow! | 你太慢了! |
[00:16] | Let’s go! | 来吧! |
[00:20] | all right, your turn! | 好了 到你了! |
[00:38] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[00:41] | A shark washed up on rockaway last year. | 去年一条鲨鱼被冲到了Rockaway地区 |
[00:43] | No one figured out why. | 没人知道为什么 |
[00:45] | This one brought a little company with him. | 这一条还找了个同伴 |
[00:47] | You got an id on the vic? | 受害者的身份查到了吗? |
[00:48] | Nothing on the body. | 身上什么东西都没有 |
[00:50] | We’re canvassing locals, and i put a call into missing persons. | 我们正在查附近的区域 我还联系了失踪人口调查 |
[00:53] | Who found them? | 谁发现的? |
[00:55] | The abercrombie twins over there. | 那里的两个人 |
[01:00] | Looks like her hand was the appetizer. | 看起来她的手是开胃菜 |
[01:07] | Shark attack victim. | 鲨鱼袭击了受害者 |
[01:09] | Sounds like a job for chief brody and the coast guard, not my forensics team. | 像是Brody长官和海滩警卫队的工作 不是我们法医的活 |
[01:13] | That’s what I thought, till I noticed the neck. | 我先前也这么想 但后来注意到了头颈 |
[01:15] | Take a real good look, doc. | 好好看看 医生 |
[01:19] | strangulation marks. | 勒杀的痕迹 |
[01:23] | Petechial hemorrhaging in the eyes. | 眼睛有淤血 |
[01:27] | So what kind of shark strangles his meal before he takes a bite? | 哪种鲨鱼在啃猎物前 还要先勒死她? |
[02:14] | CSI:NY Season04 Episode17 Like Water for Murder | |
[02:40] | Severed femoral artery, major tissue damage, massive blood loss: | 大腿动脉破损 严重的组织损伤 大量失血 |
[02:44] | All postmortem injuries. | 都是死后造成的 |
[02:45] | Seems kind of coincidental that a shark would attack a dead body, | 看来和鲨鱼袭击死尸挺吻合 |
[02:48] | and then wash up onshore right beside it. | 接着又在她旁边搁浅了 |
[02:50] | Not the only thing that doesn’t make sense: | 那是唯一说不过去的地方: |
[02:52] | There’s very little evidence consistent with her being a floater. | 没什么证据可以证明她漂浮在水上 |
[02:55] | It’s as if she was strangled and tossed to the shark while she was still warm. | 好像是她被勒死后 尸体还没变冷就被扔去喂了鲨鱼 |
[03:01] | Stell? | |
[03:05] | I’ve seen this woman before. Somewhere… | 我以前见过这个女的 在什么地方… |
[03:10] | you know her? | 你认识她? |
[03:11] | I can’t quite place it, but her face is so familiar. | 我想不起来具体在哪 但是她的脸很熟悉 |
[03:21] | Rust-colored spots. | 铁锈色的斑点 |
[03:23] | Carcharias taurus: Sand tiger shark. | 属于锥齿鲨属:沙虎鲨 |
[03:26] | Went on a cage dive in the bahamas. | 在巴哈马玩铁笼潜水时… |
[03:28] | Saw one up close and very alive. | 近距离看到过一条活的 |
[03:30] | What are you doing here, quinn? | 你在这里干什么 Quinn? |
[03:34] | The jersey crime lab too boring for you? | 待在新泽西实验室里太无聊了? |
[03:36] | I’m still a criminalist there, | 我还是那里的刑事专家 |
[03:38] | but every other month I inspect labs for the forensics board. | 但每隔1个月 我会为法医委员会 视察各个实验室 |
[03:41] | It’s been five years since yours has been reaccredited. | 距你们上次受检合格已经5年过去了 |
[03:44] | Our review isn’t scheduled for another couple of weeks. | 我们的视察要在2个星期后了 |
[03:47] | Everything moved up. | 都提前了 |
[03:48] | The board wants things done asap so for the next couple of days | 委员会希望尽快查完 所以接下来的几天… |
[03:50] | I’ll be monitoring protocol and evaluating your team’s techniques; then I’ll file a report. | 我会追踪实验方案 评估你们的技术 接着我会提交报告 |
[03:56] | Don’t worry, mac. | 别担心 Mac |
[03:57] | I’ll stay out of the way and quietly observe. | 我不会影响你们 就待一边静静观察 |
[04:01] | What’s so funny? | 什么事这么好笑? |
[04:03] | I’ve never known you to do anything quietly, and staying out of the way… | 我从不知道你还会安安静静做事 并且还不影响人家… |
[04:07] | it’s not your style. | 那不是你的风格 |
[04:10] | * I lost my heart * | |
[04:10] | “Down by the Water”— PJ Harvey | |
[04:14] | * under the bridge * | |
[04:17] | * to that little girl so much to me * | |
[04:25] | * and now I moan and now I holler * | |
[04:33] | * she’ll never know just what I found * | |
[04:40] | * I heard her holler * | |
[04:44] | * I heard her moan * | |
[04:48] | * my lovely daughter * | |
[04:52] | * I took her home * | |
[04:57] | * little fish, big fish, swimming in the water * | |
[05:01] | * come back here,man, give me my daughter * | |
[05:05] | * little fish, big fish, swimming in the water * | |
[05:09] | * come back here, man, give me my daughter * | |
[05:12] | * little fish, big fish,swimming in the water * | |
[05:16] | * come back here, man, give me my daughter * | |
[05:20] | * little fish, big fish…* | |
[05:22] | tiger sharks are known as the wastebaskets of the sea. | 虎鲨在海洋里被当作垃圾箱 |
[05:25] | They’re amazing creatures. | 它们是种神奇的动物 |
[05:26] | The teeth aren’t attached to the jaw, but embedded in flesh and muscle. | 牙齿不长在下颚上 直接嵌进肌肉 |
[05:30] | – That’s why they can tear apart a human body so easily. – Yeah. | – 所以它们才能轻易撕裂人身 – 是啊 |
[05:33] | I found her hand in the shark’s alimentary canal. | 我在鲨鱼食道里发现了她的手 |
[05:35] | The topography of the rips in the flesh here are a match… | 这边裂口的形状和… |
[05:41] | to the vic’s wrist. | 受害者手腕相契合 |
[05:43] | I also found this clenched in her hand. | 我还发现她手里牢牢抓着这个 |
[05:48] | And this was digested around the same time. | 这个同时也被消化了 |
[05:54] | Let’s get these up to the lab and figure out what they are. | 把这些拿去实验室 看看它们到底是什么 |
[05:57] | And one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[05:58] | Our victim’s stomach contents. | 受害者胃里的东西 |
[06:00] | You’ll probably want to have someone ladle through that. | 你大概会找人舀出来检测吧 |
[06:03] | Now, cause of death is definitely strangulation, | 死因肯定是勒杀 |
[06:07] | but I found bright red blood in her lung tissue. | 但我在她的肺部组织发现了亮红色血 |
[06:11] | Hmm, she was poisoned before she was strangled? | 她在被勒死前中了毒? |
[06:14] | Don’t know the chemical of choice; I’m waiting on a result from tox. | 不知道选的是哪种化学物 我在等毒物检测结果 |
[06:17] | Could this be two failed attempts at suicide? | 这可能是两次自杀未遂吗? |
[06:20] | Poison… a hanging… | 毒药… 用手掐… |
[06:24] | finally, she jumped? | 最后跳了海? |
[06:26] | Or one failed attempt at murder. | 或者是一次谋杀未遂 |
[06:29] | After the poison didn’t work, she was strangled, then dumped. | 下毒没起效 就勒死了她 接着弃尸 |
[06:32] | And then there’s the poor shark. | 接着就来了这条可怜的鲨鱼 |
[06:33] | Well, if you see it from his point of view, | 如果你从他的角度来看 |
[06:35] | he’s noshing on the finest prime rib he’s had in months and dies of food poisoning. | 他吃到了几个月来最好吃的肋排 接着就死于食物中毒 |
[06:40] | I mean, there’s a chance she killed him. | 我是说 有可能是她杀死了他的 |
[06:55] | Want to take a look at the vic’s stomach contents? | 想看看死者胃里都有些什么? |
[06:57] | Most people don’t usually invite me to participate in the process. | 大部分人通常不会邀请 我参与这个过程的 |
[07:00] | Most people are intimidated by your job. | 大部分人都被你的工作吓住了 |
[07:05] | Mac tell you to do this? | Mac 叫你这么做的? |
[07:06] | Just like him to throw a curve ball. | 就像他投曲线球一样 |
[07:07] | No, he didn’T. | 他没有 |
[07:09] | But I just thought you might want to see what I was looking at. | 但我想 你也许想看看我在看的东西 |
[07:12] | So you know mac? | 你认识Mac? |
[07:14] | From a long time ago. | 很久了 |
[07:16] | Actually, we both applied for the job he has now. | 实际上 我们都曾申请他现在的工作 |
[07:20] | The crystals look like cocoa butter seeds, caused when chocolate is agitated. | 这些晶体看上去像是可可油结晶 在搅拌巧克力时产生的 |
[07:24] | Helps to refine high-end chocolate. | 有助于精炼出高档巧克力 |
[07:26] | I didn’t realize you could major in chocolate forensics. | 我还不知道你主修巧克力刑侦学 |
[07:29] | Hm, wouldn’t that be great. | 呃 真那样可太好了 |
[07:32] | No, I’ve seen those kind of crystals befo. | 我以前看到过那样的晶体 |
[07:34] | Re my specialization at the jersey crime lab is microscopy, | 我在新泽西犯罪实验室专攻显微镜学 |
[07:37] | but the yellow substance– any ideas? | 但是这些黄色物质– 知道是什么吗? |
[07:40] | Alkaline extraction indicates it’s some kind of plant material. | 碱法提取显示是某种植物 |
[07:44] | I’m running a morphological search right now, and it is… | 我正在做形态学搜索 这东西是… |
[07:48] | turnera aphrodisiaca from central america, otherwise known as damiana. | 中美州的透纳树叶 又被称为达米阿那 |
[07:52] | Any psychoactive properties? | 有没有能影响精神状态的成分? |
[07:54] | Let’s see. | 我来看看 |
[07:57] | Damiana can be smoked, producing effects similar to cannabis sativa. | 达米阿那可以被吸食 产生和大麻相似的效果 |
[08:01] | It’s used in herbal tea to promote lucid dreaming, and it’S… | 被用于药草茶引发清醒梦 还有它… (知道自己在做梦的梦境 也称意识梦境) |
[08:05] | added to tequila to enhance lovemaking. | 被加入龙舌兰酒来增强情欲 |
[08:08] | – I am all for a good margarita. – I’m with you on that. | – 我还是选择上好的玛格利塔酒 – 我也一样 |
[08:11] | However, this sounds more like a drug. | 这东西听上去更像是毒品 |
[08:14] | Maybe the killer used it to subdue the vic before he strangled her. | 也许凶手在扼死她之前 用这个来征服受害者的 |
[09:01] | This thing is photoluminescent. | 这个东西是发光材料做的 |
[09:03] | It’s designed to be seen in the dark. | 是设计来在夜里发光的 |
[09:05] | Well, my big discovery: That this is all-purpose tarp. | 我的大发现:这是多用途油布 |
[09:08] | It’s plastic. | 是塑料制成的 |
[09:11] | Sharks will eat anything, huh? | 鲨鱼什么都吃 对吗? |
[09:13] | Yeah, they will. | 是的 |
[09:14] | “That shark, swallow you whole.” | “鲨鱼 吞噬你的全部” (电影<大白鲨>的台词) |
[09:17] | Not too good on the accent. | 重音还不对 |
[09:19] | “$10,000 will get you me by myself– for that you get… | “10000元酬金 我会亲自抓到你– 你可以得到… |
[09:22] | “The head, the tail… | “头 尾巴… |
[09:24] | you get the whole damn thing.” | 你就能得到这整条该死的鲨鱼” |
[09:29] | That’s such a good movie. | 多好的一部电影啊 |
[09:30] | Yeah, we should rent it. | 是啊 我们该租来看看 |
[09:40] | this is hard. | 这太难做到了 |
[09:56] | All right, so we found phosphene and tear gas on the plastic tarp. | 我们在塑料油布上发现了 磷杂环戊二烯和催泪瓦斯 |
[09:59] | I liquefied the shark’s tissue samples and got the same result. | 我液化了鲨鱼的组织样本 得到了同样的结果 |
[10:01] | She has trace amounts of phosphene on her skin. | 在她皮肤上也有微量磷杂环戊二烯 |
[10:04] | So, she was wrapped in the tarp, shark ate it ,ingested the toxin and died. | 那么说 她是被油布包着 鲨鱼吃了它 吸收了毒素就死了 |
[10:09] | Okay, so that’s what killed jaws, | 好吧 这就是大白鲨的死因 |
[10:10] | but that’s not a poison that makes the blood turn bright red. | 但那不是让血液变成亮红色的毒药 |
[10:13] | The answer to that question is carbon monoxide. | 这个问题的答案是一氧化碳 |
[10:15] | Sid found it in the vic’s lung tissue. | Sid在受害者肺部组织里找到的 |
[10:18] | This piece of rock I found in the victim’s bra, it’s from a gravestone. | 我在受害者内衣上找到的岩石碎片 是墓石上的 |
[10:25] | taylor. | |
[10:26] | All right, so we have a vic who was strangled, poisoned with carbon monoxide, | 好吧 受害者是被扼死的 还中了一氧化碳的毒 |
[10:29] | has phosphene on her skin and a piece of gravestone in her clothing. | 皮肤上有磷杂环戊二烯 衣服上有墓石碎片 |
[10:34] | This keeps getting more bizarre. | 越来越奇怪了 |
[10:36] | Stella, you’re with me. | Stella 你跟我来 |
[10:38] | – What is it? – We’ve got another body. | – 怎么了? – 又发现一具尸体 |
[10:42] | Folks were on the beach, minding their own business when the body rolled in with the tide. | 游客在海滩上各玩各的 然后这具尸体就被浪卷了上来 |
[10:46] | Less than a mile from where we found the other vic. | 距发现第一具尸体的地方不足1英里 |
[10:48] | Tarp looks familiar. | 油布看起来很眼熟 |
[10:51] | No lividity. | 没有尸斑 |
[10:56] | Petechial hemorrhaging in her eyes, just like our rockaway vic. | 眼睛有淤血 和Rockaway发现的尸体一样 |
[11:01] | There’s no strangulation marks. | 没有勒痕 |
[11:06] | same abrasions on her hands. | 手上有相同的擦伤 |
[11:08] | Same mo. | 相同的犯罪手法 |
[11:09] | Found a couple business cards in her pocket that look like hers: | 在她口袋里发现几张名片 看起来像是她的 |
[11:12] | Louise perry, real estate agent. | Louise Perry 房产经纪 |
[11:18] | That’s it. That’S… that’s how I know the first vic. | 想起来了 我知道我怎会认识第一个死者了 |
[11:21] | Ever since the fire, I’ve been looking to buy a new condo. | 火灾以后 我一直想买套新公寓 |
[11:23] | I was in a real estate office, and she was there. | 我去过一家房产公司 她就在那 |
[11:26] | Our first vic is also a real estate agent. | 第一个受害人也是一名房产经纪 |
[11:28] | – You sure? – I’m positive. | – 你确定? – 绝对确定 |
[11:30] | We have two women dead, similar mos, | 两个女人死了 相似的手法 |
[11:33] | found within a mile of each other, both with the same job. | 两者被发现的地点相距不超过1英里 职业相同 |
[11:36] | Maybe we’re looking at a disgruntled client, | 也许是某个不满的客户干的 |
[11:38] | someone who’s upset about a sale or a loss of his property. | 对交易不满 或觉得受到了损失 |
[11:41] | Two bodies within 24 hours doesn’t play like a coincidence. | 一天内发现两具这样的尸体 绝对不是巧合 |
[11:45] | No, it doesn’T. | 没错 不是巧合 |
[11:56] | how did the press get this so fast? | 媒体怎么会知道得这么快? |
[11:57] | – Detective taylor, are these murders connected? – No comment. | – Taylor警探 这两起谋杀有关联吗? – 无可奉告 |
[12:00] | Detective bonasera, did you identify the victims? | Bonasera警探 确定死者身份了吗? |
[12:02] | We won’t release any ids until the victims’ families have been notified. | 通知死者家人前 我们不会透露身份 |
[12:05] | Hey, mac! Mac! | 嘿 Mac! Mac! |
[12:08] | looks like you’ve got company. I’ll see you inside. | 看来有人找你 我们里面见 |
[12:09] | Two women, same kind of job. Is this a serial killer? | 2个女人 相同职业 是连环杀手干的吗? |
[12:13] | He’s okay. | 让他过来 |
[12:16] | Reed, I thought you were working the city desk for the paper. | Reed 我还以为你在本市新闻部呢 |
[12:19] | Nope, not anymore. | 再也不是了 |
[12:21] | I’ve got my own blog now, new york 24/7 news. | 我现在有自己的博客了 纽约全天候新闻 |
[12:24] | Then don’t you want to get your facts straight before you sensationalize a story? | 你抛出耸人听闻的新闻前 难道不想证实一下事实吗? |
[12:27] | I thought that’s what I was doing. | 我不正在这么做嘛 |
[12:30] | Help me out. | 帮帮我吧 |
[12:31] | We got two female victims, both floaters, | 我们发现了2名女性受害人 都是浮尸 |
[12:33] | – both brutally murdered… – crime blotter stuff, mac.Come on. | – 都被残忍地杀害… – 别说这种官话了 Mac 拜托 |
[12:37] | I mean, are the murders connected? Are there any suspects? | 我想问的是 这两起谋杀有关联吗? 有嫌疑人吗? |
[12:39] | Is it true, is this a serial killer? | 真是连环杀手干的? |
[12:41] | Reed, you got to understand something. This is psychological. | Reed 你得明白 这会造成心理恐惧 |
[12:44] | You yell “murder” in this city, people don’t even blink. | 你在这个城市大喊”谋杀” 大家连眼睛也不会眨一下 |
[12:47] | – Yell “serial killer,” we’ve got a panic on our hands. – I get it.I get it.I do.I’m sorry. | – 大喊”连环杀手” 我们就得处理恐慌了 – 我明白了 我明白了 很抱歉 |
[12:54] | You remind me of your mother. | 你让我想起了你妈妈 |
[12:56] | When claire wanted something, she went after it. | 当Claire盯住一件事情时 她就会紧追不放 |
[12:58] | She wouldn’t let go till she got it. | 不达目标绝不放手 |
[13:02] | But you want the facts, then you’re going to have to wait for the science like the rest of us. | 但如果想了解事实 你就得和我们一样等待鉴证结果 |
[13:06] | When I have something solid, you’ll be my first call. | 等我有了确凿发现 一定先通知你 |
[13:11] | – I have your word? – Yeah. | – 讲定了? – 没错 |
[13:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:18] | Sid: The second vic louise perry’s cod is asphyxiation due to carbon monoxide poisoning, | 第二名死者Louise Perry的死因是 一氧化碳中毒造成的窒息 |
[13:22] | but that’s not all there is. | 但不仅仅是那样 |
[13:24] | Take a look at these. Right here. | 看看这个 就在这儿 |
[13:29] | These weren’t on our first vic. | 第一名受害人身上没有 |
[13:32] | Irregular lacerations on the back of her neck. | 在颈后有不规则的伤口 |
[13:34] | No redness or inflammation along the edges. | 边缘没有红肿和发炎 |
[13:37] | They were inflicted postmortem. | 是在死后造成的 |
[13:40] | I’ve often said we don’t get enough guests down here in autopsy, | 我经常说这儿做尸检没啥观摩客呢 |
[13:44] | although there’s been quite a few people by to see the shark. | 尽管有些人来是为了看鲨鱼 |
[13:46] | I’ve still got it on ice if you… | 它还被我冰冻着 如果你… |
[13:47] | sid, inspector shelby is here to document the chain of evidence. | Sid, Shelby视察员来这里 是为记录证据链的 |
[13:51] | Thanks, doctor. Maybe later. | 多谢 博士 也许迟点去看 |
[13:53] | All right, well, let me try to impress you in some other fashion. | 好吧 我换个方法让你注意 |
[13:57] | I found shreds of a paperlike material under her fingernails. | 我在她指甲下发现纸质碎片 |
[14:01] | There does appear to be some kind of adhesive on the paper. | 纸上像是有某种粘合剂 |
[14:05] | I’ll have hawkes take a closer look. | 我会让Hawkes查一下 |
[14:07] | Didn’t you say there were some other similarities | 你不是说过她和第一名死者 Chrissy Watson之间… |
[14:08] | between her and the first vic, chrissy watson? | 还有其他相似的地方? |
[14:11] | Yes, stomach contents. | 没错 胃内容物 |
[14:12] | Both victims had eaten chocolate and damiana just prior to death. | 2名死者死前都吃了巧克力和达米阿那 |
[14:15] | So we have two real estate agents working for different companies, | 两名就职不同公司的房产经纪 |
[14:19] | both with the same stomach contents. | 胃内容物相同 |
[14:22] | -And co poisoning. – Right. | – 还有都是一氧化碳中毒 – 没错 |
[14:24] | Want to offer your assessment? | 你想要发表意见吗? |
[14:26] | I can’t speak to motive, but I can take a look at the tox report. | 我不知道动机 但我想看看毒物检测报告 |
[14:36] | based on the carboxyhemoglobin levels, | 根据羧血蛋白的含量 |
[14:39] | I’d say that louise perry was somehow gassed in a confined, possibly sealed space. | 我断定Louise Perry是在一个狭小 多半是密闭空间里中毒的 |
[14:44] | Only way to ge’re seeing. | 只有这样才符合当前看到的 一氧化碳中毒症状 |
[14:47] | And since that rules out anything from the ocean, | 这样就排除了死于大海的可能 |
[14:49] | I’d say you’ve got a tough job ahead of you, mac. | 我得说你面前的任务很艰巨 Mac |
[14:53] | You’re hunting a land shark. | 你要找的是一条陆地”鲨鱼” |
[14:56] | She’s good. | 她说得不错 |
[14:59] | Messer: Hey, mac. The phosphene on the tarp is consistent with fumigation. | 嘿 Mac 油布上的磷杂环戊二烯 是烟熏造成 |
[15:03] | They shoot tear gas into the buildings to make sure no one’s left inside. | 他们向大楼里投催泪瓦斯 确保没有人留在里面 |
[15:06] | There must be a hundred buildings in the city being fumigated right now. | 目前肯定有上百幢大楼被瓦斯烟熏 |
[15:09] | 235, to be exact. | 235幢 准确地说 |
[15:11] | I think I’ve got something; the damiana herb we found in both our vics’ stomachs | 我有发现了 在2名死者胃里找到的达米阿那 |
[15:14] | was combined with criollo, the most expensive dark chocolate money can buy. | 与Criollo牌巧克力相符 它是市面上最贵的黑巧克力 |
[15:19] | Who sells it? | 谁卖的? |
[15:20] | It’s not on the market yet. | 还没有上市 |
[15:21] | There’s only one company that makes the blend, and they’re premiering it this week. | 有一家公司做这种混合型巧克力 他们本周首次发布新品 |
[15:24] | Where? | 在哪? |
[15:25] | * Miami, L.A., Paris, milan…* | |
[15:29] | Welcome to the chocolate style show. | 欢迎来到巧克力时尚秀 |
[15:34] | For the businesswoman on the go, a white truffle suit with dark chocolate accents. | 对于忙碌的白领女性 白巧克力套装加上黑巧克力装饰 |
[15:41] | * Raise that lovely finger entourage in tow * | |
[15:46] | this chic confection features bite-sized milk chocolates | 这种别致的糖果衣是用 可一口吃下的牛奶巧克力制成 |
[15:50] | deliciously tempting to eye and palate. | 对你的眼和嘴都是绝对的诱惑 |
[15:54] | * When I roll into the club I go straight to vip * | |
[16:01] | Go!Go!Go!Go! | 上! 上! 上! |
[16:03] | Double dip into your sexy sweet tooth in this luxurious cocoa knit… | 再蘸一下这昂贵的可可衣 伸入你那性感的嘴里… |
[16:08] | with detachable and edible strawberry… | 还有可摘下食用的草莓… |
[16:16] | make any night a semi-sweet fantasy in chocolate cookies with cream-filled centers. | 奶油夹心的巧克力曲奇 让每一个夜晚都甜美梦幻 |
[16:22] | It’s freezing in here. | 这儿真冷 |
[16:24] | Chocolate melts at blood temperature. | 血液温度就能让巧克力融化 |
[16:26] | The cold keeps their clothes on. | 低温才能让巧克力衣服保持原形 |
[16:28] | Very good to know. | 长见识了 |
[16:30] | So I hear you have an inspector in house. | 听说你们那来了一个视察员 |
[16:32] | Yeah, I think at some point she worked with mac. | 没错 我想就某种程度来说 她是和Mac一起工作 |
[16:35] | They were both up for his job. | 他俩都曾申请过他现在的工作 |
[16:36] | He doesn’t mind her looking over his shoulder? | 他不介意她在旁监视自己? |
[16:38] | Actually, it’s weird. | 实际上 有点奇怪 |
[16:39] | He seems to be fine with it. | 他好像不是太在意 |
[16:41] | She pretty? This inspector? Just saying. | 她漂亮吗? 这个视察员? 我随便问问 |
[16:45] | And now for the ultimate in chocolate, here’s damiana. | 现在出场的是顶级巧克力达米阿那 |
[16:56] | 12:00. Yellow flowers and chocolate, that’s our girl. | 灰姑娘现身了 带黄花和巧克力的 就是我们要找的女孩 |
[17:03] | hey, project runway, who did your dress? | 嘿 天桥骄子(电视节目名) 你的衣服谁做的? |
[17:10] | The first time I mixed damiana with chocolate, it was at the party. | 我第一次把达米阿那掺入巧克力 是在一次派对上 |
[17:13] | People were having sex on the couch, on the floor, | 人们在沙发上 地板上… |
[17:15] | – Charles kohl. – in the kitchen. | – 在厨房里做爱 |
[17:17] | It was a revelation. | 这是个启发 |
[17:22] | Do you care to blow your mind? | 你想感受一下惊喜吗? |
[17:24] | Care to blow yours? | 你想感受吗? |
[17:25] | Flack: You recognize either of those women, mr. Kohl? | 认出这2个女人了吗 Kohl先生? |
[17:27] | Never seen them before. | 从没见过她们 |
[17:29] | – You sure about that? – Yeah, I’m sure. | – 你确定吗? – 没错 我确定 |
[17:31] | That’s funny. | 真是有趣 |
[17:33] | The one thing these two ladies have in common | 这两位女士的一个共同点就是 |
[17:34] | is that their last meal was your damiana chocolate. | 她们的最后一餐都是 你的达米阿那巧克力 |
[17:37] | And since it’s not on the market yet, we were wondering how they got it. | 既然还没上市销售 她们是怎么拿到的呢 |
[17:40] | Look around. | 看看周围 |
[17:42] | I have dozens of employees and they all work here at the factory. | 我有很多雇员 他们都在工厂工作 |
[17:44] | They all had access to samples. | 他们都能接触到样品 |
[17:46] | We’ll need a list. | 我们需要一份名单 |
[17:47] | And you’ll need a warrant. | 那你们需要许可证 |
[17:51] | You sure you don’t want a sample? | 你确定不想尝尝吗? |
[17:53] | I was taught never to take candy from strangers. | 大人从小就告诉我 不要接受陌生人的糖果 |
[17:59] | Chocolate factory aside, charlie’s lying. | 姑且不提巧克力工厂的事 Charlie在说谎 |
[18:02] | Yeah, like any good designer, I’m sure he gave a few previews. | 像那些优秀设计师一样 我确定他之前彩排过几次 |
[18:06] | Why don’t you run him through the system, see if he has any priors? | 干嘛不在系统里查查他 看有没有前科 |
[18:09] | Does it blow your mind? | 会有惊喜吗? |
[18:16] | You’ve got a great team, mac. | 你有一组很棒的人员 Mac |
[18:18] | But? | 但是? |
[18:19] | Nothing’s ever perfect with you, quinn. | 在你眼里没什么绝对完美 Quinn |
[18:21] | Well, detectives messer and monroe. | Messer警探和Monroe警探 |
[18:24] | They’re obviously a little more than just co-workers. | 他们显然不仅仅是同事关系 |
[18:28] | I don’t get involved in my team’s personal lives. | 我不干涉下属的私生活 |
[18:31] | Mac, I’m just giving you a heads-up. | Mac 我只是提醒你 |
[18:33] | As a result of what was obviously a personal exchange between monroe and messer, | Monroe和Messer之间明显的私人关系 导致的结果就是… |
[18:37] | monroe got distracted, and left her evidence out, unattended. | Monroe心烦意乱 扔下她的证据不管 甩手就走 |
[18:42] | We can all try and compartmentalize, | 我们可以划分公私界限 |
[18:44] | but nobody can help the fact that sometimes life gets in the way. | 但没人会反对 有时私生活会挡在工作中间 |
[18:48] | And when things get messy, mistakes are made. | 当情况变糟时 工作上就会犯错 |
[18:53] | And I believe I’m quoting you on that one. | 我相信我在引用你的说法 |
[18:57] | Point taken. | 明白了 |
[19:04] | Got your message. | 收到你的短信了 |
[19:07] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[19:08] | Pop quiz. What do carbon monoxide and phosphorescence have in common? | 提问: 一氧化碳和磷有什么共同点? |
[19:12] | I suspect you’re going to tell me. | 我觉得你会告诉我 |
[19:14] | I’m going to do you one better. I’ll show you. | 比告诉你更好 我来做个展示 |
[19:22] | Shut it. It’s okay. | 关上盖 没问题的 |
[19:36] | an emergency handle. | 一个紧急手柄 |
[19:38] | It’s a perfect match to what our first vic had clenched in her hand. | 与第一位死者手里握的东西完全吻合 |
[19:41] | It’s a thermoplastic polymer with a thioxanthene dye mixed in to make it fluoresce. | 这是种热塑聚合物 外表染上噻吨 让它发出荧光 |
[19:47] | So chrissy watson was transported in the trunk of a car. | Chrissy Watson是被装进后备箱里运送 |
[19:51] | In a lincoln or ford sedan built after 2002; | 应该是2002年后出厂的林肯或福特Sedan |
[19:53] | that’s the only kind of car with this specific kind of handle. | 只有这2种车型才配有这种手柄 |
[19:56] | Maybe louise perry was transported in a car as well. | 也许Louise Perry也是被车运送的 |
[19:59] | That would explain the carbon monoxide poisoning. | 这样就可以解释一氧化碳中毒了 |
[20:01] | The saturation levels of co were abnormally high in both vics. | 2名死者体内的一氧化碳饱和度 都超出了正常水平 |
[20:07] | The car would’ve had to have been modified | 汽车可能被动过手脚 |
[20:09] | so that the exhaust pumped directly into the trunk, | 汽车尾气被直接灌入到后备箱 |
[20:12] | and somehow the trunk was sealed to contain the gas. | 而且后备箱被密封以存贮气体 |
[20:15] | And maybe that worked with louise perry, | 也许这对Louise Perry有效果 |
[20:18] | but something happened with chrissy watson.She didn’t get enough co. | 但是Chrissy Watson出了意外 她吸入的一氧化碳不够量 |
[20:21] | She woke up. | 她苏醒了 |
[20:24] | Grabbed the trunk handle. | 抓住了后备箱把手 |
[20:26] | When the killer saw the trunk open, he went back and finished the job. | 当杀手看见后备箱门开了 他回去彻底了结她 |
[20:32] | Monroe: That would explain the strangulation marks. | 这就能解释那个勒痕了 |
[20:35] | The mo on both vics was the same, but with chrissy, he made a mistake. | 杀害两位死者的手法相同 但对于Chrissy 他犯了个错 |
[20:39] | Good thing she held onto the evidence. | 她紧紧握住了证据真是件好事 |
[20:43] | Which I hear you may have left unattended. | 说到证据 我听说你离开实验室时 没收好证据 |
[20:47] | What? | 什么? |
[20:48] | You were in the lab with danny. | 你和Danny在实验室 |
[20:50] | Inspector shelby… | 视察员Shelby… |
[20:57] | oh, but danny was right there. | 但是Danny就在那里 |
[20:59] | I mean, I’m sure that he put it away. | 我是说 我肯定他把证据收好了 |
[21:02] | Oh, that’s a bad excuse. Mac, I-I’m sorry. | 愚蠢的借口 Mac 对不起 |
[21:04] | I know it’s my responsibility. | 我知道是我的责任 |
[21:07] | I know we’re talking about evidence that could convict somebody of murder… | 我知道我们在谈论 有可能证明谋杀罪的证据… |
[21:10] | lindsay, to tell you the truth, I’m more concerned about you. | Lindsay 实话说 我更关心你 |
[21:14] | I’m okay, mac. | 我很好 Mac |
[21:16] | You put up a good front, but whatever is or is not going on between you and danny, | 你表面上装的没事 但不管你和Danny之间会发生什么 |
[21:20] | you cannot let it affect your job. | 都不能影响到你的工作 |
[21:25] | I should never have gotten involved with somebody I work with. | 我不该和我的同事谈恋爱的 |
[21:27] | It was stupid, really stupid. | 这很蠢 真的很蠢 |
[21:57] | This paper that sid recovered from the vic’s nails has letters on it. | Sid复原的 从死者指甲缝里 抠出的纸片上有几个字 |
[22:00] | I think… this one yssa “rights” or “rits” maybe. | 我觉得是”rights”或者”rits” |
[22:04] | Maybe’s no good. | 这样说可不行 |
[22:05] | You got to be exact, okay, ’cause we’re under observation. | 你要准确点 有人正在视察我们 |
[22:10] | Come on, man. She’s cool. | 伙计 她没问题的 |
[22:12] | No, I know. I know. I just, uh, feel like I’m in detention or something. You know? | 我知道 我只觉得自己象被留堂了 |
[22:18] | I think this one might say “obey.” | 我觉得这上面写的是”obey” |
[22:21] | I was never that good at wheel of fortune. | 我玩幸运转轮的运气从没这么好 |
[22:23] | it’s real easy, doc. | 这很简单 博士 |
[22:24] | You just got to keep buying the vowels. | 其实你只要一直玩下去就可以了 |
[22:28] | Maybe our vic scratched this off from wherever she was being held. | 死者可能是从被监禁的地方 胡乱刮下这些纸片的 |
[22:38] | Hey, mac. | |
[22:41] | I thought you said I was going to be your first call. | 我以为你会第一个告诉我 |
[22:44] | SERIAL KILLER INVESTIGATION | 连环杀手调查 |
[22:51] | After we talked yesterday, I updated my blog. | 我们昨天聊过之后 我更新了我的博客 |
[22:55] | I told people that I have a confidential source that was keeping me in the loop. | 我告诉网友我有秘密消息来源 知道最新进展 |
[23:01] | My hit counter is off the charts. | 我的博客访问人数递增 |
[23:03] | People are craving information about this case, and now I look like an idiot. | 人们渴望看到案件的最新进展 而现在我看起来像个傻帽 |
[23:07] | This story didn’t come from me. | 这篇报道的内容不是我透露的 |
[23:09] | Yeah, but if they have information about this, | 是啊 但他们如果有这案子的消息 |
[23:10] | that means you must have known.I trusted you. | 就摆明了你肯定知道 我相信你 |
[23:13] | Look, you shouldn’t have promised something you couldn’t deliver. | 你不能向他们保证 你会刊登 某些你无法发表的消息 |
[23:15] | – This is my career we’re talking about. – Reed… | – 我们在讨论的是我的事业 |
[23:19] | your expectations of our relationship do not and will never dictate | 你对我俩关系的期望 不会也绝不可能规定我… |
[23:24] | when or with whom I reveal evidence in a murder case. | 几时或向谁披露谋杀案的证据 |
[23:27] | – Is that clear? – Yes. | – 明白吗? – 明白 |
[23:28] | There are worse things than being scooped. Two women were murdered. | 有些恶事远比抢独家报道更重要 有2名妇女被杀了 |
[23:31] | Yeah, and I want to write about ’em. | 我就想写写她们的事 |
[23:33] | Okay, who they are, what their families are going through, who’s responsible. All right? | 她们是谁 她们的家人如何应对此事 凶手是谁 行吗? |
[23:43] | When I have something worth writing about, I’ll let you know. | 等有了值得写的材料 我会让你知道 |
[23:53] | mac, I know I am just here to evaluate your team and your lab and what you’re investigating. | Mac 我在这是为评估你的团队 实验室 还有你调查的案子 |
[23:59] | Is this, uh… about detective monroe again? | 又是关于Monroe警探的吗? |
[24:02] | No, it’s about the co poisoning of your vics. | 不 是关于死者一氧化碳中毒的事 |
[24:05] | Chrissy watson and louise perry seemed familiar, so I called my lab. | Chrissy Watson和Louise Perry看着很面熟 所以我打电话给我的实验室 |
[24:09] | A colleague of mine had a case about three months ago– | 3个月前 有位同事接了个案子– |
[24:12] | a body washed up on the jersey shore. | 有具尸体被冲到泽西岸边 |
[24:15] | The vic’s name was ben melvoy. | 受害者的名字是Ben Melvoy |
[24:17] | He was an attorney. | 他是一名律师 |
[24:18] | He had carbon monoxide poisoning and he was found wrapped in a fumigation tarp. | 一氧化碳中毒 在一个被烟熏过的油布包里被发现 |
[24:26] | Male vicwho is not a real estate agent. | Male Vicwho并不是房产代理 |
[24:28] | Inconsistent with our killer’s mo. | 与杀手的犯罪模式不一样 |
[24:30] | I know, but he does have something that louise perry had. | 我知道 但他身上有些东西 Louise Perry也有 |
[24:38] | Lacerations. | 不规则伤口 |
[24:39] | And notice how they all slant to the left? | 注意它们是向左倾斜的 |
[24:41] | I don’t think these are accidental. | 我觉得这不是偶然 |
[24:43] | Could be some kind of handwriting, possibly letters, numbers. | 有可能是某种笔迹吗? 比如字母 数字一类的 |
[24:51] | The killer wrapped his vics in tarps as if to preserve them– | 杀手把受害者裹在油布包里 好像是在保护尸体– |
[24:55] | first ben melvoy, then chrissy watson, finally louise perry. | 先是Ben Melvoy 然后是Chrissy Watson 最后是Louise Perry |
[24:59] | Only problem is chrissy watson doesn’t match the pattern. | 但Chrissy Watson不符合这种模式 |
[25:02] | She didn’t have any lacerations on her. | 她身上没有不规则伤口 |
[25:04] | That we saw. | 我们看到了 |
[25:06] | There was a large shark bite on her neck and shoulder. | 她的颈部和肩上有巨大的鲨鱼咬痕 |
[25:09] | if chrissy watson has the same marks as ben melvoy and louise perry… | 如果Chrissy Watson有和 Ben Melvoy, Louise Perry相同的标记… |
[25:13] | then he’s using all his vics to try and tell us something. Hawkes? | 他就是用死者给我们传递信息 Hawkes? |
[25:16] | – What’s going on? – Meet me in autopsy. | – 怎么了? – 到验尸房来 |
[25:19] | I want to know what the killer is trying to say. | 我要知道杀手想说什么 |
[25:31] | So I emptied the stomach contents. | 所以我把胃里的东西都清空了 |
[25:34] | Didn’t find any additional skin. | 没有发现额外的皮肤 |
[25:37] | – So let’s go inside the intestine. – Great. | – 进入肠道看看吧 – 好 |
[26:51] | L2729. | |
[26:53] | This tearing around the wound’s edges is consistent with some kind of jagged implement. | 伤口边缘的撕口和某种尖突工具吻合 |
[26:58] | I found trace in the laceration. | 我在不规则伤口里找到了线索 |
[27:02] | It’s slate– matches the gravestone lindsay found in the first vic’s clothes. | 这是板岩-和Lindsay在首位死者衣服上 发现的墓石一致 |
[27:06] | She’s running a more detailed analysis to see if we can date the stone. | 她在做进一步的分析 看看能否确定岩石的年份 |
[27:10] | So the killer used gravestone to carve these. | 那么说 杀手使用墓石来刻这些 |
[27:12] | Or at least something made of the same kind of material. But why? | 或是其他由墓石制成的工具 可原因是什么? |
[27:16] | Whatever the reason, this is the strongest physical evidence linking our killer to the vics. | 无论什么原因 这是连接杀手与死者的最强证据 |
[27:21] | Hawkes, follow up with lindsay on the trace. | Hawkes 你和Lindsay一起跟进 不规则伤口的调查 |
[27:25] | Stella, run an image search, scan every database. | Stella 进行图像搜寻 每个数据库都要搜索 |
[27:28] | Go outside the parameters of the lab if you have to. | 如果有必要 就去查其他部门的数据库 |
[27:31] | I want to know what made these marks and what “l2729” means. | 我想知道这些标志是怎么造成的 还有”l2729″代表什么意思 |
[27:35] | We might have someone who can answer that. | 也许有人可以回答 |
[27:37] | Charles kohl, the guy who makes damiana. | Charles Kohl 做达米阿那巧克力的人 |
[27:40] | Flack checked him out. | Flack查到他的底细了 |
[27:41] | In 2005, the german government issued a red letter on him through interpol. | 2005年 德国政府通过国际刑警组织 签发红色通缉令追捕他 |
[27:45] | Wire fraud, outstanding civil judgment for sexual harassment. | 电信欺诈 性骚扰判决 |
[27:50] | He also lied about knowing chrissy watson. | 他还撒谎说不认识Chrissy Watson |
[27:52] | Charles signed the visitor log at her open house the day she was killed. | Charles在她代理房产的访客簿上签了名 就是她遇害的那一天 |
[27:58] | Maybe charles has more than one signature. | 也许Charles签过不止一个 |
[28:22] | Mr. Kohl around? | Kohl先生在吗? |
[28:46] | how’s that for a sample, huh? | 这个做样品怎么样? |
[28:47] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[28:54] | You signed in at an open house held by chrissy watson. | 你在Chrissy Watson代理的 房产的访客簿上签过名 |
[28:58] | No, I didn’T. | 不 我没有 |
[28:58] | Oh, yes, you did. | 你撒谎 |
[29:02] | Your signature. | 这是你的签名 |
[29:06] | I looked at an apartment, huh? So what? | 我不过去看看那套公寓 有问题吗? |
[29:08] | You lied to us. That’s what. | 你对我们撒谎 这就是问题所在 |
[29:10] | You were chrissy’s last client the day she died. What happened? | 你是Chrissy遇害那天最后一个客户 那天发生了什么? |
[29:12] | I’m in the market for a $5 million apartment. | 我想要买一幢500万的房子 |
[29:15] | I have real estate agents all over me. | 有一群房产经纪人围着我转 |
[29:17] | She was pressuring me to go see a place. | 她极力劝说我去看一套房子 |
[29:20] | You know, I don’t usually make appointments in the evening. | 我不常在晚上带客户看房 |
[29:24] | But… | 但是… |
[29:26] | given that this place is absolutely perfect for you… | 考虑到这地方再适合你不过… |
[29:34] | you deserve this, charles. You need it. | 你值得拥有 Charles 你需要它 |
[29:38] | What’s it going to take for me to make this sale? | 做这笔交易我能得到什么报酬呢? |
[29:43] | You know, I have some ideas. | 我有一个主意 |
[29:46] | stop it. W-what are you doing? | 停下 你想干什么? |
[29:48] | You want to make this sale or not, huh? | 你想不想做成这笔交易? |
[29:51] | Get, get your hands off of me or I will call the police. | 把你的手拿开 否则我报警了 |
[29:55] | Get off of me! | 滚开! |
[29:59] | She was sending me mixed signals is what she was doing. | 她的举动给了我暧昧不清的暗示 |
[30:01] | Yeah, I bet. | 肯定是喽 |
[30:03] | I left. I never saw her again. | 我离开了 再也没见她 |
[30:05] | Louise perry. | |
[30:06] | Was she sending you mixed signals, charles? | 她也给你暧昧暗示吗 Charles? |
[30:08] | She’s dead, murdered just like chrissy. | 她死了 像Chrissy一样被人谋杀了 |
[30:11] | She also had some of your exclusive, not-on-the-market-yet chocolate just before she died. | 她也在死前吃了你那些 未上市的高级巧克力 |
[30:16] | I never met this woman before. | 我从没见过这个女人 |
[30:17] | How about this guy? Lawyer from jersey. | 那这个男的呢? 新泽西的律师 |
[30:20] | You ever been to jersey? | 你有去过新泽西吗? |
[30:21] | Maybe three months ago? | 说不定是3个月前去的? |
[30:29] | I identified the additional trace in chrissy watson’s lacerations: | 我确定了Chrissy Watson伤口里 存在的微量物质 |
[30:32] | Sycamore and ash, rich in copper, zinc and silicon. | 悬铃木和富含铜 锌和硅的灰烬 |
[30:36] | Those last components were major players in the ash from september 11. | 911产生的灰烬 主要成分就是后面这几种 |
[30:40] | And there was a story in the paper a couple days later | 几天后 报上还报道过一件事 |
[30:44] | about a sycamore tree that fell on some church. | 说有棵悬铃木倒在了某座教堂上 |
[30:48] | The branches actually protected the structure from the debris and ash, and I think… | 枝叶恰恰保护了教堂免受 建筑残骸和灰烬的侵袭 我记得… |
[30:53] | yeah, I think there was a graveyard there. | 我认为那儿肯定有块墓地 |
[30:56] | So whatever our killer used to carve those lacerations | 这么说凶手往死者颈后刻字的工具 |
[30:59] | could be from the graveyard at that church. | 肯定来自那座教堂的墓地 |
[31:00] | Let’s find that church. | 把那座教堂找出来 |
[31:09] | I’ve completed my evaluation of the lab. | 你们实验室的评估报告我写完了 |
[31:11] | Aside from the anomaly I observed with detective monroe, | 除了看到Monroe警探有点反常以外 |
[31:14] | your team’s ability to follow protocol exceeds the established standards. | 你们组严格遵守章程 行事非常规范 |
[31:19] | I’ll recommend reaccred ionitat to the board. | 我将建议委员会通过对你们的审核 |
[31:22] | That’s it? You’re done? | 就这样? 查完了? |
[31:24] | I thought these things usually take at least a week. | 我还以为这种事起码要搞上一个礼拜 |
[31:28] | Is that an invitation for me to stay? | 你是在邀请我留下来吗? |
[31:33] | – You were always good at that. – What? | – 这种事你总是很拿手 – 什么事? |
[31:37] | Flirting. | 欲止还羞 欲擒故纵 |
[31:45] | I can’t help it. | 我情不自禁 |
[31:47] | I still have a thing for you. | 我还对你有感觉 |
[31:50] | Why didn’t you ever call me? | 你为什么不给我电话? |
[31:53] | Quinn, I was married. | Quinn 我那时是别人丈夫 |
[31:55] | It was just a kiss, mac. | 只是个吻 Mac |
[31:57] | I know– a moment of weakness. | 我懂 软弱的瞬间 |
[32:00] | It was a mistake. | 那是个错误 |
[32:02] | I loved my wife. | 我爱我的妻子 |
[32:05] | Don’t I know it. | 我还看不出吗? |
[32:07] | Every day I worked alongside you, you never let me forget that. | 每天在你身边共事 你从没让我忘记你爱她 |
[32:12] | It wasn’t my intention to make things difficult. | 我不是有意要让你难过 |
[32:17] | You know, I’ve thought about this moment so many times, | 我想这一刻无数遍了 |
[32:20] | about what I would say to you when I finally got the chance. | 想着这时我会跟你说什么 |
[32:24] | And here I am, and all I keep thinking is… | 现在机会来了 而我满脑子想的是… |
[32:29] | does he ever wonder “what if?” | 他到底有没有想过 “要是…”? |
[32:34] | mac, we got a lead on the gravestone trace. | Mac 我们找到墓石的线索了 |
[32:36] | It came from st. Angelo’s church. | 来自圣・安吉洛教堂 |
[32:38] | All right. I’ll be right there. | 好 我马上过去 |
[32:49] | Quinn, no matter how good they are, | Quinn 不管那有多美好 |
[32:53] | some memories need to be forgotten. | 有些事最好忘掉 |
[33:00] | I get it . | 我明白 |
[33:12] | Hey, I ran a search on l2729. | 我查了L2729 |
[33:15] | Unfortunately, our letter-number combo is used 101 ways and counting. | 很不幸 字母数字组合有101种方式和算法 |
[33:19] | Did you guys find anything here? | 这里有什么发现? |
[33:20] | Any of those gravestones could be the source of what the killer used to carve his vics. | 所有这些墓石都有可能是凶手 用来往受害人颈后刻字的工具 |
[33:24] | Showed photos of the vics to the priest. | 牧师看了受害人的照片 |
[33:26] | Doesn’t recognize ’em. | 不认识这几个人 |
[33:28] | Neither do any of the other daily guests out there. | 其它做礼拜的人也不认识他们 |
[33:31] | Then why here? | 为什么是这儿? |
[33:32] | What does this place have to do with these murders? | 这里跟那些谋杀有什么关系? |
[33:34] | Maybe the killer’s a member of the congregation. | 也许凶手是这个教堂的会众 |
[33:36] | Okay. Well, too bad we don’t have a name or a photo. | 很遗憾我们不知道名字也没有照片 |
[33:38] | How can someone kill three people and not leave a piece of themselves behind? | 怎么可能有人杀了3个人还不留痕迹? |
[33:41] | Flack, I want a list of anyone who attends services or uses the church as sanctuary. | Flack 给我一份来教堂做礼拜 或到教堂寻求庇护者的名单 |
[33:46] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我去查查看 |
[33:47] | The killer’s mo doesn’t add up. | 凶手的作案动机前后不符 |
[33:49] | First he kills ben melvoy, the attorney from new jersey. | 他先杀了Ben Melvoy 新泽西的律师 |
[33:53] | And then, three months go by, and he kills chrissy watson and louise perry, the two real estate agents. | 3个月后 他杀了Chrissy Watson 和Louise Perry 两名房产代理 |
[33:58] | Yeah, I’m not seeing how this guy is picking his vics. None of this makes sense. | 不明白他是怎么选受害人的 一切都毫无道理 |
[34:02] | We’re dealing with a psychopath. | 我们要对付的是个精神病 |
[34:04] | A predator who takes what he wants and doesn’t need a reason for doing it. | 这种人毫无理由地掳走自己想要的 |
[34:07] | We may never know why. | 我们可能永远不知道原因 |
[34:09] | Our job is to find out the who. | 我们的任务是找出这是谁干的 |
[34:12] | So we go back to the evidence. | 我们再回头研究证据吧 |
[34:13] | Hawkes, I want samples of every one of these gravestones. | Hawkes 我要每块墓石的样本 |
[34:16] | If any of them match, I want to know it. | 如果有吻合的 立刻通知我 |
[34:18] | I’m on it. | 好的 |
[34:18] | – Ride back? – Yeah, sure. | – 乘车回去? – 当然 |
[34:20] | L2729– it’s so specific. | L2729– 这么特殊 |
[34:23] | I mean, he carved it in both his vics, but narrowing down its meaning is nearly impossible. | 他在所有死者身上都刻了 但缩小字意的排查范围简直不可能 |
[34:32] | Look, just to name a few… | 随便说几个… |
[34:37] | it’s a name of a chapter of international firefighters, | 国际消防员中一章的名字 |
[34:40] | the name of an ingredient in skin care, the size of a bracket used in aircraft manufacturing. | 一种皮肤护理成分的名字 飞机制造中一种托架的尺寸 |
[34:46] | You know, maybe this code or message or whatever it is doesn’t mean anything. | 说不定这个密码或消息什么的 根本就没有什么意义 |
[34:51] | Maybe it’s some random part in A… in a game. | 也许是个什么…游戏里的某部分 |
[34:55] | Hold that thought. | 打住一下 |
[34:57] | chrissy watson? Mac! | |
[35:04] | I know how he picks ’em. | 我知道他是怎么选受害人的了 |
[35:14] | Ben melvoy. | |
[35:16] | Two vics’ ads on the same street. It can’t be a coincidence. | 两位死者的广告在同一条街上 这可不是巧合 |
[35:35] | it’s louise perry, the second vic we found on rockaway. | Louise Perry 我们在Rockaway 发现的第2位受害人 |
[35:38] | He picked the ads with faces and phone numbers. | 他选那些有相貌和电话号码的广告 |
[35:41] | “Come home with me.” | “跟我回家” |
[35:44] | The ones who offered something better, some kind of sanctuary. | 那些给人美好承诺 某种庇护的人 |
[35:47] | And if our killer started back at the church… | 要是凶手从教堂开始… |
[35:50] | moving north. | 一路往北… |
[35:51] | The ads are in order with time of death. | 这些广告次序跟谋杀的先后时间一致 |
[35:53] | First, ben melvoy. | 先是Ben Melvoy |
[35:54] | Next, chrissy watson. | 接下来是Chrissy Watson |
[35:56] | Then, louise perry. | 然后是Louise Perry |
[35:58] | If our theory’s right, the next victim’s ad should be up ahead. | 如果我们想的没错 下一名受害人应该就在前面 |
[36:05] | I don’t know, mac. I’m not seeing any more personalized ads. | Mac 我没看到印头像的广告了 |
[36:08] | Maybe there’s only three vics. | 也许只有三名受害人 |
[36:11] | Stella? | |
[36:14] | P.J.Davis. | |
[36:16] | If he’s picking them off in order, then… | 如果他按顺序选择目标… |
[36:17] | she could be his next target. | 她就可能是下一名受害人 |
[36:27] | Hey, flack? | 嘿 Flack |
[36:28] | P.J.Davis isn’t picking up her phone. | P.J. Davis不接电话 |
[36:30] | Great. Great. Give it to me. | 很好 很好 报给我 |
[36:32] | Okay, got it. | 行 知道了 |
[36:34] | He get an address? | 他知道地址了? |
[36:35] | Yeah, 2352 park ave. It’s her last open house of the day. | 是的 派克大街2352号 她今天最后一处展示的房产 |
[36:47] | Can I help you? | 有什么能帮你的? |
[36:48] | Yeah, I saw your sign outside. | 我在外面看到了你的广告 |
[36:50] | I love these old places. | 我喜欢这些老房子 |
[36:52] | I just wanted to take a quick look around. | 我想大致看下房子 |
[36:54] | Sorry, hon, I only show by appointment. | 抱歉 我只带那些预约看房人来看房 |
[36:57] | I’ll be quick. | 我很快就看完 |
[36:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[37:01] | This place has a bedroom to die for. | 这儿有个超赞的卧室 |
[37:10] | oh, come on! | 快点! |
[37:11] | I’m not getting anywhere on the stuff under the vic’s fingernails. | 我实在搞不明白死者指甲下的这些东西 |
[37:13] | Maybe it’s not the words. | 也许关键的不是这些词 |
[37:15] | What about the adhesive? | 粘着剂有什么发现? |
[37:16] | The adhesive was, um, pressure-sensitive. It was removable. | 粘着剂是可撕的不干胶 |
[37:20] | And given the emergency handle, it was probably on a lincoln or a ford. | 考虑到紧急手柄可能来自林肯或福特车 |
[37:24] | Why would someone put a removable sticker inside a car? | 为什么会有人在车里贴粘纸? |
[37:36] | taxi! | 出租车! |
[37:39] | taxi? Come on, man. | 出租车? 拜托! |
[37:47] | Come on. Come on! | 停车 停车啊! |
[37:50] | The door’s open. | 门没关 |
[38:13] | Can I help you? | 有何贵干? |
[38:14] | Okay, using the keywords “obey” and “rights,” | 输入关键词”遵守”和”权利” |
[38:17] | I’m searching for stickers that were issued by the city to drivers. | 搜索所有市政府发放给司机的贴纸 |
[38:22] | Looks like they were all required to pay a fee… for this. | 看上去要求所有人都付费… 看这个 |
[38:27] | Messer: Taxicab passenger bill of rights. | 告出租车乘客书 |
[38:29] | That’s what was under the victim’s nails. | 这是受害人指甲下的东西 |
[38:30] | Every cabbie is required to put one in the backseat. | 要求所有出租车贴在车后座上 |
[38:33] | It tells the passengers what their rights are. | 告知乘客他们有何权利 |
[38:36] | You know, air conditioning, seatbelts that work. | 像要求空调 安全带可正常使用 |
[38:39] | People see this every day, but they never pay attention to it. | 大家每天都见得到 但从来都视而不见 |
[38:41] | Mac, the stuff underneath the vic’s fingernails– | Mac 死者指甲下面的东西是… |
[38:43] | it’s from the taxicab passenger bill of rights. | 告出租车乘客书 |
[38:46] | Taxi! Stop! | 出租车! 停车! |
[38:50] | Going to 29th and lex. | 去Lex街 29号 |
[38:56] | So the vics were in the cab. | 受害人都在出租车里 |
[38:58] | Once they were inside… | 他们一旦上了车… |
[39:00] | the killer had them trapped. | 凶手就把他们困住了 |
[39:05] | The cab’s rigged so that co emissions from the tailpipe pour into the backseat. | 出租车被改装过 尾气直接排到后座 |
[39:11] | The windows, man. A little fresh air? | 开窗 老兄 来点新鲜空气 |
[39:16] | Hey, just pull over. Just… | 嘿 靠边停车 你… |
[39:20] | Once the vics realized there was something wrong, they tried to escape. | 受害人一旦意识到不对劲 他们就会想逃跑 |
[39:24] | Hey, man! | 嘿 伙计! |
[39:30] | pull over! | 停车! |
[39:32] | He watched them… beg for their lives. | 他观察他们… 苦苦挣扎求生 |
[39:39] | Let me out. | 放我出去 |
[40:10] | I really appreciate this. | 我真是感激不尽 |
[40:20] | Same marks. | 同样的印记 |
[40:22] | They look postmortem. | 像是死后划的 |
[40:23] | CABBIE KILLER UPDATE…YET ANOTHER BODY | 出租车杀手又犯案… 又一具尸体浮出水面 Mac 我们要找的是同一个人 |
[40:23] | Mac, it looks like we’re dealing with the same mo. | 出租车杀手又犯案… 又一具尸体浮出水面 Mac 我们要找的是同一个人 |
[40:27] | I want every cab checked, background checks on the drivers. | 检查每辆出租车 每个司机的背景 |
[40:29] | I want their trip logs. | 检查他们的行驶记录 |
[40:30] | Mac, there are 11,000 cabs in this city. | Mac 纽约有1万1千辆出租 |
[40:32] | Our killer’s a cab driver. | 凶手是名出租车司机 |
[40:35] | Any new yorker could be his next victim. | 任何一位纽约市民都可能是 他的下一位受害人 |