时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | *It ‘s a song… it’s just a song… * | |
[00:04] | * It’s just a song… it’s just a song * | |
[00:06] | * It’s just a song about Ping-Pong! * | |
[00:14] | * Money order money, hear it today * | |
[00:16] | * I got another 15 seconds and I’m ready to play * | |
[00:18] | * I say money order money, hear it today * | |
[00:19] | * I got another 15 seconds and I’m ready to play * | |
[00:21] | * I got my, got my, got my, got my racket in hand * | |
[00:23] | * Not leaving till I play, don’t think you understand * | |
[00:24] | * With that dirty dirty dirty dirty look on your face * | |
[00:26] | * I bet you know beef jerky has an aftertaste– go! * | |
[00:35] | Tonight’s top story: | 今天的头条新闻 |
[00:36] | a child abduction in Brooklyn. | 布鲁克林发生了儿童诱拐事件 |
[00:38] | The parents of Bailey O’Dell | Bailey O’Dell的父母向绑架犯恳求 |
[00:40] | plead with kidnappers for their child’s safe return. | 让他们的孩子安全的回来 |
[00:43] | If the person who took Bailey is listening… | 如果带走Bailey的人在听的话… |
[00:49] | …we just want our child back. | …我们只想让孩子回来 |
[00:52] | We love Bailey so much. | 我们非常爱Bailey |
[00:55] | N– oh, no! | 哦 哦 不! |
[01:04] | Our vic is Miranda Bauer… | 受害者叫Miranda Bauer… |
[01:06] | …23, Columbia graduate student, | …23岁 哥伦比亚大学学生 |
[01:09] | also a part-time receptionist at a financial investment firm. | 同时在一家金融投资公司做兼职接待员 |
[01:12] | Her cell’s been ringing nonstop. | 她的手机一直响 |
[01:14] | She’s all dressed up. | 她都打扮好了 |
[01:15] | Somebody’s calling, wondering where she is. | 有人一直在给她打电话 想知道她在哪 |
[01:16] | I don’t have the heart to answer it and tell whoever it is the bad news | 我可不忍心接电话 告诉人家这个不幸的消息 |
[01:19] | that she’s not going to make it. | 她不可能出现了 |
[01:21] | There’s several lacerations | 有几处裂口 |
[01:22] | and pieces of glass in the palms of her hands. | 她手掌里还有一些玻璃碎片 |
[01:25] | She tried to get up. | 她曾经尝试站起来 |
[01:26] | Means she was alive when the frame fell and busted her collarbone. | 意味着画框倒下来的时候她还活着 她的锁骨完全断了 |
[01:31] | I imagine she tried to break the fall. | 我想她是想减弱下降速度 |
[01:34] | This sharp edge shattered the glass | 这个锋利的边 |
[01:36] | and she went right through the window. | 打碎了玻璃 她整个人都穿进了窗子 |
[01:38] | I’m coming up short on any witnesses. | 基本上没有目击者 |
[01:40] | A couple people heard the crash, but nobody saw what happened. | 有几个人听到声音 但没人看见 到底怎么回事 |
[01:43] | You two finding anything that says this is murder? | 你们两找到任何说明这是谋杀的证据了吗? |
[01:45] | No defensive wounds. | 没有自卫伤口 |
[01:48] | No evidence of a struggle. | 没有争斗的迹象 |
[01:50] | No indication that she was pushed. | 没有迹象说明她是被推过去的 |
[01:57] | Looks like Miranda Bauer simply stumbled out of her high-heeled shoes. | 看起来Miranda Bauer 只是被她的高跟鞋绊倒了 |
[02:13] | Stella, it’s three nights in a row you’ve worked overtime. | Stella 你已经连续三天晚上加班了 |
[02:16] | You’re running on fumes. Go home. | 你臭气熏天了 回家吧 |
[02:17] | I’m fine, Mac. | 我没事 Mac |
[02:19] | Clearly, this is an accident. There’s no need for both of us to be here. | 显然 这是个意外事故 没必要-我们俩都在这里 |
[02:22] | Which means I’m going to wind up doing all the work anyway. | 所以就意味着 我要收拾所有这里的工作 |
[02:25] | 20 minutes from now, he’s going to be on the train home as well. | 20分钟以后 他也会在回家的车上了 |
[02:28] | Get out of here. | 离开这里 |
[02:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:34] | I don’t want to go to bed! | 我不要睡觉! |
[02:36] | I want to go home! | 我要回家! |
[02:39] | Sweetie, Jason’s got ice cream, okay? | 宝贝 Jason有冰淇淋 好吗 |
[02:41] | I don’t want ice cream! Hey, Bonnie. | 嘿 Bonnie |
[02:42] | I just want to go home! Sounds like you have your hands full. | – 我不要冰淇淋!我就想回家 – 貌似你忙的团团转 |
[02:44] | Oh, Stella. | 哦 Stella |
[02:46] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:47] | My niece. | 我侄女 |
[02:48] | I volunteered to help my sister out, | 我自告奋勇要帮我姐姐 |
[02:51] | and what we thought would be a fun little slumber party is basically a nightmare. | 原以为会是个有趣的小小瞌睡派对 但基本上 是个噩梦 |
[02:55] | I apologize ahead of time if we keep you up. | 我先预先道歉一下 如果我们等会吵醒你的话 |
[02:57] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[02:58] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[03:01] | Why don’t you go play with your doll? | 为什么不去跟你的娃娃玩呢? |
[03:49] | Everybody out of the building! | 大家都离开这里! |
[03:50] | It’s a fire!Get out of the building! | 起火了! 离开大楼! |
[03:53] | Come on, people!Get out of the building! | 快点 大家! 离开房子! |
[03:56] | Fire! | 起火了! |
[03:57] | Go, go, go! | 快走 快走 快走! |
[03:58] | Get out! Go! | 出去! 走! |
[04:04] | Hey, have you seen Bonnie? No. | – 嘿你看见Bonnie了没? – 没 |
[04:06] | She lives over here, uh, | 她住这边 恩 |
[04:07] | blonde, she has a son that’s 11. | 金发 她有个11岁的儿子 |
[04:10] | Everybody out of the building! | 所有人都离开大楼! |
[04:12] | Bonnie! | |
[04:20] | Bonnie! | |
[04:21] | Bonnie?! | |
[04:24] | Bonnie! | |
[04:28] | Anybody in here?! | 有人吗?! |
[04:43] | Jason, come here. Jason, come on. | Jason 过来 Jason 快点 |
[04:44] | Where’s your mother and your cousin? | 你的妈妈和表妹在哪? |
[04:46] | I don’t know. All right, just hold on and don’t let go. | – 我不知道 – 好的 坚持住别放弃 |
[04:48] | Come on. | 快点 |
[05:13] | * Out here in the fields * | |
[05:17] | * I fight for my meals * | |
[05:21] | * I get my back into my living * | |
[05:28] | * Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. * | |
[05:31] | 录制:个人ID 录制:个人ID | |
[05:42] | You’ll be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[05:54] | Bonnie?! | |
[05:55] | Jason! | |
[05:57] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧? |
[05:58] | How could you just leave him up there, Bonnie? | 你怎么可以把他一个人丢下 Bonnie? |
[06:00] | I thought you were right behind me on the fire escape. What happened? | 我以为你就在我后面 在消防通道里 怎么回事? |
[06:03] | I couldn’t see you. | 我看不见你 |
[06:04] | I’m so sorry, baby. | 真对不起 宝贝 |
[06:05] | I didn’t realize you weren’t there until I got down here. | 直到到了这里我才意识到你不见了 |
[06:08] | They wouldn’t let me go back inside. | 他们不让我回去找 |
[06:10] | Where’s your niece? | 你侄女呢? |
[06:11] | With the paramedics. | 在护理人员那里 |
[06:13] | My sister’s on her way. Are you okay? | 我姐姐已经过来了 你没事吗? |
[06:15] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事? |
[06:16] | Yeah… Are you sure? | – 是的… – 你确定? |
[06:18] | Come on. | 过来 救我 救我 |
[07:39] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:41] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:43] | The sprinkler systems didn’t work. | 撒水系统不起作用 |
[07:51] | Here. | 给 |
[07:53] | That’s perfect. | 太完美了 |
[07:56] | So I got an extra room. | 我有一个多余的房间 |
[07:59] | Thank you, Mac. | 谢谢你 Mac |
[08:02] | I think I’m better off staying at a hotel. | 我想我还是呆在宾馆里好 |
[08:06] | I snore. | 我打鼾 |
[08:10] | Looks like it’s arson. | 看来是纵火 |
[08:12] | Fire investigators determined the point of origin is down the hall. | 火灾调查员确定起火点 是在下面的大厅 |
[08:16] | And we got a victim. | 我们有个受害者 |
[08:25] | Most significant burns are to the front of the body. | 所有致命的烧伤都在身体前部 |
[08:27] | Stell, it’d be hard to tell who it is. | Stell 很难辨认出这是谁了 |
[08:29] | How many people lived in this apartment? | 这公寓里住多少人? |
[08:32] | Uh… just one, I think. | 恩… 就一个 我想 |
[08:35] | A Sean… | 一个叫Sean的… |
[08:36] | I-I don’t know his last name. | 我不知道他姓什么 |
[08:38] | I met him in the elevator, | 我以前在电梯里遇到过他 |
[08:39] | and then I think I saw him again twice after that. | 我想后来我又见过他两次 |
[08:41] | According to the building’s tenant manifest, | 根据这房子的住户名单 |
[08:43] | his last name’s Nolan. | 他姓 Nolan |
[08:44] | Lives alone; we’re running the name with the DMV. | 独居 我们在车管所查他的名字 |
[08:47] | Maybe he has a car. | 也许他有车 |
[08:48] | We can see what’s inside, complete his story. | 我们可以看看车里有什么 来完整下他的信息 |
[08:50] | Nothing left in here gives us any help. | 这里留下的任何东西都没什么用 |
[08:53] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[08:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:58] | He was so close to the door. | 他距离门那么近 |
[09:01] | I can’t imagine why he couldn’t get out. | 我无法想象他为什么出不来 |
[09:03] | Flack said the fire started in this apartment. | Flack说火是从他的公寓里开始烧的 |
[09:05] | Everything is pretty badly burned. | 所有东西都严重烧毁了 |
[09:07] | There’s evidence of heavy and low burns. | 有低处严重的烧痕 |
[09:10] | A flashover. | 飞弧(跳火) |
[09:12] | Most of the furniture looks like it was incinerated in seconds. | 大部分的家具似乎 在几秒钟内就被焚毁了 |
[09:15] | And these burns on the hardwood floor– | 硬木地板上的燃烧痕迹– |
[09:17] | they look like accelerant pour patterns. | 好象是泼过助燃剂留下的 |
[09:23] | You’re thinking Sean started the fire? | 你是不是在想是Sean 纵火的? |
[09:25] | But if he did, it doesn’t add up; | 但是如果是他 这不成立 |
[09:27] | he had plenty of time to make it out of the building. | 他有充足的时间离开这房子 |
[09:29] | Which is why I’m thinking someone else was here. | 所以我就在想是不是有别人在这里 |
[09:31] | Maybe they had an argument, it got physical. | 也许他们有口角 然后开始肢体打斗 |
[09:34] | Sean Nolan goes down, | Sean Nolan 倒下了 |
[09:35] | the attacker starts the fire and escapes. | 攻击者就纵火潜逃了 |
[09:38] | Okay, but the fire investigator said the door was bolted. | 好的 但是火灾调查员说门被闩住了 |
[09:40] | We found the vic’s keys on the table. | 我们发现受害者的钥匙在桌子上 |
[09:42] | Can’t bolt the door from the outside without the keys. | 如果没有钥匙是不可能从外面把门闩住的 |
[09:45] | So maybe our “somebody else” didn’t use the door. | 那么也许我们的”别人”没用门(逃走) |
[09:48] | The investigator said that this window was open. | 调查员说窗子是开着的 |
[09:50] | That’s a long jump. | 那可是很长距离的一跳啊 |
[09:51] | Not impossible to survive, | 不是不可能活下来的 |
[09:52] | but somebody’s walking around with a broken tibia. | 但是有人拖着条伤腿在走 |
[09:54] | Our vic may be the fire starter. | 我们的受害者可能是纵火人 |
[09:58] | Sean Nolan was convicted and served time | Sean Nolan 5年前曾被指控 |
[10:00] | five years ago for arson. | 纵火罪而服刑 |
[10:01] | Well, that might explain our malfunctioning sprinkler system. | 好了 那就可以解释为什么 我们的撒水系统失灵了 |
[10:05] | Maybe he tampered with it. | 也许他动过什么手脚了 |
[10:09] | I see doubt. | 我看到怀疑 |
[10:11] | Doesn’t fit the profile, Flack. | 和情况不符 Flack |
[10:13] | A guy starts a fire and then sticks around? | 一个人纵火以后就站在那里不动? |
[10:16] | Most arsonists like to watch their work from across the street,down the block, | 大多数纵火犯都从街对面 或着在别的街区看新闻 |
[10:20] | on the news. | 欣赏他们的杰作 |
[10:23] | Maybe this was Sean’s idea of the perfect suicide. | 也许这是Sean完美自杀的方法 |
[10:48] | Messer. | |
[10:49] | Hey, it’s me. | 嘿 是我 |
[10:50] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[10:51] | How’s Stella doing? Is she okay? | Stella 怎么样了? 她没事吧? |
[10:53] | Yeah, she’s gonna be all right. | 是的 她会没事的 |
[10:54] | Well, you tell her if she needs anything– all right?– | 好的 你帮我告诉她 如果他需要任何帮忙 |
[10:57] | I mean anything– I’m there. | 我是说 所有事情都行 我都在 |
[10:59] | I’ll tell her. | 我会告诉她的 |
[11:00] | So, listen, I was thinking before your shift maybe we could have lunch? | 好吧 听着 我想在你上班前 也许我们可以一起吃午餐? |
[11:04] | My turn to buy. | 轮到我请客 |
[11:06] | Actually, I got to run to the bank, | 事实上 我想我得跑赶去银行 |
[11:08] | I got to run to the dry cleaners, | 我得赶去干洗店 |
[11:11] | I got to… bring my bike to the shop. | 我得…把我的自行车送去商店 |
[11:12] | I’ve been meaning to get it fixed. | 我是说去修理它 |
[11:14] | Is everything okay? | 一切都还好吧? |
[11:16] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了? |
[11:17] | What are you talking about, “What’s wrong?” | 你在说什么 “出什么事了”? |
[11:19] | Nothing’s wrong. | 没出什么事 |
[11:20] | I just, I just got some stuff to do, | 只是 只是我必须要做些事情 |
[11:23] | and, uh, I’ll see you at work.All right? | 还有 恩 工作时见 好吗? |
[11:26] | Bye. | 拜 |
[11:30] | Maybe I should take a rain check on Messer’s famous omelet. | 看来我以后才能尝到Messer的拿手煎蛋饼了 |
[11:34] | It sounds like you have a busy day. | 你今天好像挺忙的 |
[11:36] | No, no, no, this is something you don’t want to pass up. | 不不不 你绝对不能错过 |
[11:38] | This omelet is a masterpiece. | 这个煎蛋饼可是大师级的 |
[11:40] | I’m making one for myself; | 我帮自己做了一个 再帮你做一个 |
[11:41] | making two is like nothing. | 简直是小菜一碟 |
[11:43] | Danny… | |
[11:44] | It’s just a breakfast.Just breakfast, Rikki. | 只是顿早餐 只是顿早餐 Rikki |
[11:49] | And last night was just sex. | 昨晚仅仅是性 |
[11:53] | Before my son died, | 在我儿子死之前 |
[11:55] | you were just a guy that I smiled at in the hallway | 我们只是见到面会打声招呼 |
[11:57] | and joked with at the mailboxes. | 发邮件开两句玩笑而已的泛泛之交 |
[12:02] | What are we doing? | 我们现在在做什么? |
[12:03] | We’re making each other feel better, all right? | 我们在让彼此能好过些 好吗 |
[12:06] | Because Ruben’s gone. | 因为Ruben死了 |
[12:07] | There’s nothing wrong with that. | 这样并没有什么错 |
[12:10] | Danny… | |
[12:14] | One day, you’re gonna wake up and realize | 总有一天你会意识到 |
[12:16] | that Ruben’s death wasn’t your fault. | Ruben的死不是你的错 |
[12:19] | Yes, he was with you when he was shot, | 没错 他被射杀的时候是跟你一起 |
[12:21] | but it was an accident. | 但这只是个意外 |
[12:25] | And me… | 而我… |
[12:28] | Can’t you see that I’m just taking advantage of the guilt you feel, | 难道你没看出来 我只是在利用你的罪恶感 |
[12:31] | so that I don’t have to be alone? | 好让自己不会那么孤独吗 |
[12:33] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[12:35] | I don’t care ’cause I just want this hurt to go away. | 我不在乎 因为我只想平复这个伤痛 |
[12:39] | Don’t you? | 难道你不想吗? |
[12:51] | I really should go. Okay, okay. | – 我真的得走了 – 好吧 好吧 |
[12:53] | But this is my shirt, all right? | 但是你穿着我的衬衫 |
[12:55] | I’m gonna need my shirt back, okay? | 在你走之前 我想 |
[12:59] | Before you go… | 拿回我的衬衫 可以吗 |
[14:16] | I must tell you, I don’t, at this moment, have a C.O.D. | 我不得不说 我到现在还不知道死因 |
[14:20] | He didn’t die of smoke inhalation? | 他不是吸入浓烟窒息致死的? |
[14:21] | No, because your victim didn’t die in the fire. | 不 因为受害者不是在火灾中死的 |
[14:23] | The trachea was free of any soot deposits. | 他的气管中没有任何烟尘 |
[14:26] | That means he wasn’t breathing, | 那表示他当时没有在呼吸 |
[14:27] | which means he definitely died before the fire. | 因此他绝对死在火灾之前 |
[14:29] | And I ran DNA to confirm that this was our arsonist– | 而且当我用DNA来确认他 是不是那个纵火犯的时候 |
[14:32] | no match in our database. | 发现和数据库并不匹配 |
[14:33] | Well, he’d have to be in there– he’s a convicted felon. | 数据库里应该有他的资料 因为他是一个被判了刑的重犯 |
[14:35] | Yes, but there’s a very good explanation. | 是的 但这有一个很好的解释 |
[14:38] | Take a look at the FastSCAN. | 看看这些扫描图 |
[14:42] | Brow ridge and sinus cavity are small. | 眉骨和鼻腔都比较小 |
[14:45] | Your he is a she. | 这个”他”应该是”她” |
[14:46] | So this isn’t the body of Sean Nolan. | 所以这不是Sean Nolan的尸体 |
[14:48] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[14:50] | Then who is she, | 那她是谁呢 |
[14:51] | ??? | 更重要的是Sean Nolan在哪儿呢 |
[15:08] | The body we found in the apartment is a woman. | 我们在公寓里找到的尸体是个女性 |
[15:10] | She was dead before the fire; ’cause of death, unknown. | 她在火灾前就已经死亡 死亡原因还不知道 |
[15:13] | Time of death? | 死亡时间呢 |
[15:14] | The fire compromised all physiological indicators establishing T.O.D. | 大火烧毁了所有能推断出 死亡时间的法医证据 |
[15:17] | Flack is checking Missing Persons for a lead on the victim’s identity. | Flack正在检索失踪人口 看看能不能找到受害人的身份线索 |
[15:20] | He’s also got an alarm out on NYSPIN | 他还在NYSPIN发出警报 (纽约警务信息网) |
[15:22] | and a wanted card out on Sean Nolan. | 并且下了逮捕Sean Nolan的通缉令 |
[15:23] | Okay, so we’re back to the evidence we collected from the scene. | 好吧 我们还是得从 现场收集到的证据出发 |
[15:26] | Sid’s preliminary autopsy report suggests our victim’s age is | 初步的验尸报告指出 |
[15:30] | somewhere between 30 and 40. | 受害人大概在30到40岁左右 |
[15:34] | I wouldn’t guess she died of natural causes, | 她不可能是自然死亡 |
[15:36] | so our focus shifts to foul play. | 因此我们着重于暴力犯罪 |
[15:38] | How you doing? What’d I miss? | 怎么样 我错过什么了 |
[15:40] | Perfect timing. | 来得刚好 |
[15:42] | There’s a lot of work to do. | 有一大堆活儿要干 |
[15:43] | Lindsay, catch Danny up. | Lindsay你来告诉Danny我们的进展 |
[15:45] | Priority is the identity of our female victim. | 首先要确认女受害者的身份 |
[15:48] | I want to know who she is | 我要知道她是谁 |
[15:49] | and what’s her connection to our arsonist Sean Nolan. | 以及她和纵火犯Sean Nolan有什么联系 |
[15:52] | It may help us find him. | 这能帮助我们找到他 |
[15:53] | That fire may have been a cover-up for murder. | 那场大火也许是为了掩饰这起谋杀 |
[16:00] | Why don’t you catch up by reading this. | 你干吗不自己看看这个来了解进展吧 |
[16:07] | Yeah… | 好吧 |
[16:09] | Is this real? | 这是真的吗? |
[16:11] | You think’s someone’s in trouble? | 你认为有人有麻烦了? |
[16:12] | I don’t know, Adam. | 我不知道 Adam |
[16:13] | You know, I found these in my apartment after the fire. | 这些是火灾后我在我公寓里找到的 |
[16:15] | The edges are singed and the paper is burned, | 上面有烧过的痕迹 |
[16:18] | so, clearly, they were were in the apartment before the fire started. | 所以很明显 这纸火灾前就已经在公寓里了 |
[16:20] | And you don’t recognize the writing? | 你辨认不出这些笔迹吗? |
[16:22] | No. | 认不出 |
[16:23] | Maybe it’s from a friend? | 也许是哪个朋友的? |
[16:26] | Oh, and this “friend” wrote me a note that said “Help me”? | 噢 而且这个”朋友”给我留了张 “救我”的纸条? |
[16:29] | Maybe you’re a bad cook. | 也许是你厨艺太烂了 |
[16:32] | I’m-I’m just saying… | 我…我只是说说 |
[16:34] | Uh, actually, Adam, | 呃 事实上 Adam |
[16:35] | since I shot my boyfriend two years ago, | 自从两年前我射死了我男朋友 |
[16:37] | I don’t exactly have people over. | 就再也没人来过我家了 |
[16:39] | Um… Well, maybe it’s from like, uh… | 嗯…也许这是来自… |
[16:42] | a maid, building maintenance, gas company, doorman. | 例如保姆 维修工人 煤气公司 看门人 |
[16:45] | Nah, it doesn’t make any sense. | 不 这说不通 |
[16:47] | I mean, I-I found these on the floor, | 我在一件家具后面的 |
[16:48] | behind a piece of furniture. | 地上找到这些纸片的 |
[16:49] | If it hadn’t fallen apart when I moved it, | 如果不是因为这件家具摔坏了 |
[16:51] | I would’ve never have seen them. | 我就永远不会找到 |
[16:52] | If these notes were intended for me, | 如果是想要让我看到这些纸条的话 |
[16:54] | then why were they hidden? | 那为什么要藏起来呢 |
[16:55] | “Please help me. Help my na…” | “救我 请救救我 救我..” |
[16:59] | “my name,” maybe? | 可能是”我的名字”? |
[17:00] | Why don’t you get a chemical fingerprint of the ink, | 不如你对上面的墨水做一下化学鉴别 |
[17:03] | see if you can find a pen manufacturer. | 看看能不能找到这笔的生产商 |
[17:05] | Oh, and age the ink solvent. | 再做一下时间鉴别 |
[17:07] | Maybe that will tell me how long ago these were written. | 也许能知道这是什么时候写的 |
[17:09] | I’ll let you know what I find. | 我知道后会告诉你的 |
[17:10] | Oh, and, Stella? Um… | 哦 还有 Stella 嗯… |
[17:13] | I’m, uh… | 我… |
[17:15] | I’m-I’m glad you’re okay. | 我…我很高兴你没事 |
[17:19] | Thanks, Adam. | 谢谢 Adam |
[17:29] | What do you see? | 你能看到什么? |
[17:33] | Goldfish? | 金鱼? |
[17:35] | They were in Sean Nolan’s apartment, | 这些金鱼是在Nolan的公寓找到的 |
[17:36] | and these two little guys are going to help us establish our vic’s time of death. | 这两个小家伙会帮助我们 推断受害者的死亡时间 |
[17:40] | If goldfish are left in the dark | 如果金鱼长期处于黑暗之中 |
[17:41] | for an extended period of time, their color starts to fade. | 它们会退色 |
[17:44] | They’re made up of cells called chromatophores | 它们体内有种叫色素体的细胞 |
[17:47] | that produce pigments which reflect light | 能产生色素 |
[17:49] | and give coloration. | 让金鱼能有这种体色 |
[17:50] | These pigments are stimulated by sunlight, | 这些色素受太阳的影响 |
[17:53] | much the way a humans tan in the sun. | 原理和人类晒黑一样 |
[17:55] | Pale pink is the result of roughly three to five days of darkness– | 淡粉色表明这些金鱼在黑暗中 生活了大概3到5天 |
[18:00] | possibly our vic’s time of death. | 大概是受害人死亡的时间 |
[18:02] | So you’re saying our vic was dead in that apartment | 你的意思是 受害人在火灾前 |
[18:05] | at least two days prior to the fire? | 起码已经死了2天? |
[18:07] | And Sean Nolan wasn’t there either? | 而Sean Nolan不在那公寓里? |
[18:09] | The fish are faded. | 这些金鱼已经退色了 |
[18:10] | Means no lights were turned on, the blinds were closed. | 表示公寓里没开过灯 没拉开过窗帘 |
[18:13] | Basically no signs of life. | 基本上没有任何生命迹象 |
[18:15] | We normally determine time of death based on lividity, | 我们通常从颜色来判断死亡时间 |
[18:18] | but the fire compromised the body. | 但是大火把尸体几乎烧没了 |
[18:19] | So what are we thinking here? | 所以我们大概推测是 |
[18:20] | Our arsonist killed our vic, panics | 纵火者杀了被害人 害怕了 |
[18:23] | takes off for a few days, but knowing he has a dead body in his apartment, | 找了个地方躲了几天 但知道公寓里还有具尸体 |
[18:26] | he comes back and sets a fire? | 所以又回去放了火? |
[18:29] | It’s murder– it doesn’t have to make sense. | 这是场谋杀 不一定都合逻辑的 |
[18:31] | Hawkes. | |
[18:33] | Okay, okay. Let us know. | 好的好的 记得告诉我们 |
[18:36] | That’s Flack. | 是Flack |
[18:38] | He’s got our arsonist, Sean Nolan, in custody. | 他捉到了Sean Nolan 已经把他关起来了 |
[18:40] | Boom! A woman burned to death, Sean. | – 棒 – 有个女人被烧死了 Sean |
[18:43] | Her name is Marla Bronson. | 她叫Marla bronson |
[18:45] | She was taking care of my fish. | 她是帮我照顾鱼的 |
[18:47] | And killing her is your way of saying thanks? | 而你用谋杀她作为回报? |
[18:48] | I’ll say it again: I have been in Boston | 我再说一遍 我上个星期整个星期 |
[18:51] | for the past week attending an insurance convention. | 都在波士顿参加一个保险会议 |
[18:55] | It takes a second to strike a match, | 杀个人只要几秒钟 |
[18:56] | and less than an hour to get back to Boston by plane. | 然后不到一个小时的飞机就回到波士顿了 |
[18:59] | Is that the story? Did I figure it out? | 事情是这样的吗 我没说错吧 |
[19:01] | You look a little nervous. | 你看起来有点儿紧张啊 |
[19:04] | You just told me that someone I cared about is dead. | 你刚告诉我一个我关心的人死了 |
[19:07] | And you’re accusing me of taking her life, which I did not do! | 而且你还给我强加了杀她的罪名 |
[19:11] | And I did not burn down my own home! | 而且我也没有烧掉我自己的家 |
[19:14] | This wasn’t an amateur job, Sean. | 这不是一个业余的人做出来的 Sean |
[19:16] | Somebody definitely knew what he was doing. | 这个人很清楚自己在做什么 |
[19:18] | What kind of accelerant did you use? | 你用的是什么助燃剂 |
[19:20] | Same as the last fire? | 和上次纵火时的一样吗 |
[19:22] | Lighter fluid? | 打火机油吗 |
[19:23] | Your neighbors don’t have anywhere to live, Sean. | 你的邻居们都无家可归了 Sean |
[19:26] | Some of them lost everything they owned. | 有些人甚至失去了一切 |
[19:29] | Did you watch from across the street? | 你是不是一直在对街欣赏这一切? |
[19:32] | Did the fire excite you? | 这些火让你兴奋了吗 |
[19:34] | Maybe you were down the block, in the high-rise, | 也许你在某栋高楼里 |
[19:36] | watching the plumes of black smoke. | 看着冒出来的滚滚浓烟? |
[19:37] | I made a mistake in my past… | 我曾经犯过错 |
[19:40] | and I served my time! | 但我已经弥补过了 |
[19:42] | I did not kill Marla, and I did not start that fire, | 我没有杀Marla 我也没有放火 |
[19:45] | and I am done talking to you. | 我不会再对你说别的了 |
[19:47] | One of your neighbors is someone I care a lot about. | 你的其中一个邻居是一个我很关心的人 |
[19:50] | She no longer has a place to live, | 她也无家可归了 |
[19:52] | and she risked her life pulling a boy out of that building | 而她冒着生命危险 从火场里救出了一个小男孩 |
[19:55] | And when I prove you did this, | 如果我证明你真的犯了这些罪 |
[19:57] | you will answer to me. | 你要给我一个满意的回答 |
[20:05] | Marla Bronson’s death is the result of a car accident. | Marla Bronson死于车祸 |
[20:08] | I noticed small hairline fractures | 我在她双手的大拇指中 |
[20:11] | on both her right and left thumbs, | 几乎在同一个地方 |
[20:12] | roughly in the same place. | 都发现了轻微的骨折 |
[20:14] | Fractures commonly caused by the release of an airbag. | 骨折通常都是安全气囊的弹出导致的 |
[20:16] | Right. The driver holds onto the steering wheel, | 没错 司机紧握方向盘 |
[20:20] | airbag releases, and the impact fractures | 安全气囊弹出时的冲击力导致 |
[20:23] | the proximal phalanx of both hands. | 双手指骨骨折 |
[20:24] | But, Sid, nobody dies from broken thumbs. | 但是Sid 没有人死于大拇指骨折 |
[20:27] | Official C.O.D. is massive internal hemorrhaging. | 死因是体内大量出血 |
[20:30] | This is Marla’s ruptured spleen. | 这是Marla破裂的脾脏 |
[20:33] | The damage to her body by the fire delayed my discovery. | 火灾对她尸体的损害阻碍了我的调查 |
[20:37] | Now, this, uh, tear in the tissue suggests | 组织撕裂表明 |
[20:41] | that the impact was pretty significant. | 冲击力非常大 |
[20:42] | Despite that, her death wasn’t immediate. | 尽管如此 她不是立即死亡 |
[20:45] | Because someone can suffer a ruptured spleen | 因为一个脾脏破裂的人 |
[20:47] | and walk around for a couple days and not even know it. | 仍然能在毫不之情的情况下生存几天 |
[20:49] | Which would explain why she wasn’t in a hospital. | 这就能解释她为什么没去医院 |
[20:52] | So Marla had a car accident. | 所以Marla出了车祸 |
[20:54] | Days later, she collapsed because she was hemorrhaging. | 几天后 她因为体内出血 |
[20:57] | She was dead on the ground in Nolan’s apartment when the fire started. | 在火灾发生前就已经死在Nolan公寓里 |
[21:01] | And if we go with my goldfish theory, | 然后根据金鱼理论 |
[21:02] | time of death was roughly three days ago. | 死亡时间大概在3天前 |
[21:05] | With that said, we can confidently draw the conclusion | 因此我们可以得出肯定的结论 |
[21:07] | that not only didn’t she die in the fire, | 她不是死于火灾 |
[21:09] | but this is not a homicide. | 但这也不是一起谋杀案 |
[21:10] | But, Sid, if Sean Nolan didn’t start the fire | 但是Sid 如果Sean Nolan 没有放火掩饰自己的罪行 |
[21:12] | to cover up her murder, what are we looking at here? | 我们要找的是什么? |
[21:14] | The fire didn’t start in Sean Nolan’s apartment. | Sean Nolan的公寓不是起火点 |
[21:17] | But there were accelerant pour patterns, a flashover. | 但现场发现了有催化剂的迹象 还出现了跳火现象 |
[21:20] | He’s a suspect who’s been convicted of arson. | 他又是一名有纵火罪前科的嫌疑犯 |
[21:23] | You’re gonna have to have a pretty good defense to counter that. | 要想驳倒这个说法得下点功夫了 |
[21:27] | Exhibit A. | 证据一 |
[21:28] | I took a sample of the floor | 我取了地板的样本 |
[21:29] | to determine the exact type of accelerant used. | 检查到底是哪种催化剂 |
[21:32] | I found traces of gasoline. | 我发现了汽油的痕迹 |
[21:34] | Now, I know there’s no better fuel to start a fire, right? | 要想点火 燃料是最佳选择 不是吗? |
[21:37] | I also found | 我同样在木头上发现了清漆 |
[21:38] | varnish on the wood, so I took a surface sample– | 我在表面取了小样 |
[21:41] | no gasoline. | 没有发现汽油 |
[21:42] | So the accelerant was beneath the varnish? | 也就是说 催化剂在清漆下面? |
[21:44] | Or… mixed in. | 或者被混合使用 |
[21:46] | Sometimes gas is used as a thinner for paints and varnishes, | 有时汽油会被当成涂料和清漆的稀释剂 |
[21:49] | and if burned, can be mistaken for pour patterns. | 如果它燃烧了起来 会被人误认为倾倒模式 |
[21:52] | And suddenly, we have no evidence of accelerant. | 这样以来 我们就没有催化剂的证据了 |
[21:54] | What about the flashover and the evidence | 那跳火以及火灾时那种又浓又低的燃烧方式 |
[21:56] | of heavy and low burns? | 怎么解释? |
[21:58] | Exhibit B. | 证据二 |
[21:59] | Most of the furniture in Sean Nolan’s apartment | Sean Nolan家中的大量家具 |
[22:01] | was comprised of polyurethane foam. | 都是由聚氨酯泡沫材料制成的 |
[22:03] | Which is highly flammable; goes up in seconds. | 这些都是相当易燃的 短时间内就能引起火灾 |
[22:06] | It turned the apartment into an incinerator. | 这样就把公寓变成了焚尸炉 |
[22:07] | And explains the flashover. | 也就解释了那个跳火 |
[22:11] | So if the fire didn’t start in Sean Nolan’s apartment, | 那么如果大火不是在Sean Nolan家而起 |
[22:14] | where’d it start? | 那是在什么地方引起的呢? |
[22:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:17] | Well, let’s find out. | 让我们调查清楚 |
[22:19] | Nolan’s apartment sustained the most damage, | Nolan的公寓和他的楼上 |
[22:22] | as well as the apartment on the upper floor. | 承受住了大部分的破坏 |
[22:24] | The adjacent apartment, here, is vacant. | 临近的公寓无人居住 |
[22:26] | That’s Bonnie Dillard’s apartment and mine. | 那里是Bonnie Dillard的公寓 还有我的公寓 |
[22:29] | And they both sustained | 这两所公寓 |
[22:30] | significant damage. | 都承受住了很大规模的破坏 |
[22:32] | Doesn’t give us a lot | 没给我们留下太多可以调查的 |
[22:33] | to work with and we still don’t have a motive. | 我们也找不到作案动机 |
[22:40] | So, what if a fire started in the vacant apartment? | 有没有可能火是从空的公寓内传开来的? |
[22:44] | Okay, let’s try to prove that. | 好 我们试着证明一下 |
[22:55] | The exterior wall is brick. | 外墙是砖砌的 |
[23:00] | It slows the fire. | 会减慢火传播的速度 |
[23:03] | And there’s no furniture or flammables | 里面既没有家具 |
[23:05] | in this room to fuel the blaze. | 也没有易燃物品引起大火 |
[23:07] | Right, but wouldn’t that explain | 对 但是这解释不了 |
[23:08] | why the fire traveled left and right? | 为什么火是左右传播开的? |
[23:10] | Something’s got to pull it in some direction, Lindsay. | 有什么东西把火引向一定的方向 Lindsay |
[23:13] | The vacant apartment was the least damaged. | 空公寓的损失最小 |
[23:15] | It’s as if the flames just skipped right over it. | 就好像火焰是跳过去的一样 |
[23:18] | You eliminated Sean Nolan’s apartment, | 你排除了Sean Nolan的公寓是起火点 |
[23:20] | Stella didn’t start the blaze. | Stella没有放火 |
[23:25] | That leaves one option. | 这就只剩下了一种可能性 |
[23:28] | Bonnie Dillard’s apartment. | Bonnie Dillard的公寓 |
[24:22] | Mac. | |
[24:27] | Found this cigarette lighter under the bed. | 在床底下发现了打火机 |
[24:29] | I’ve got partial prints. | 上边有部分指纹 |
[24:32] | Bonnie’s a smoker. | Bonnie抽烟 |
[24:34] | I can’t believe she’d do something like this. | 真不敢相信她能做出这样的事情来 |
[24:36] | Isn’t this her son’s room? | 这不是她儿子的房间吗? |
[24:39] | If the fire started in here, | 如果火是从这里开始的 |
[24:41] | why did it do the most damage | 为什么Nolan的公寓损失最严重 |
[24:42] | to Nolan’s apartment, which is further away? | 那里离这很远 |
[25:08] | A fire feeds on oxygen. It searches for it. | 火焰以氧气为生 它寻找着氧气 |
[25:11] | The window in Nolan’s apartment must’ve been open. | Nolan公寓的窗子一定是开着的 |
[25:18] | The flames traveled through this air duct. | 火焰在这个通气管中传播 |
[25:21] | Lindsay, collect anything we can lift prints from and get it back to the lab. | Lindsay 搜集所有可能得到 指纹的物品拿回实验室去 |
[25:24] | We should be able to generate our own secondary reference sample | 作为比对样本 这样我们就可以 |
[25:27] | from items belonging to Bonnie or Jason. | 拿Bonnie或Jason的物品中提取的指纹 |
[25:30] | We’ll compare them to the partials on the lighter. | 和打火机上的部分指纹进行对比 |
[25:33] | Someone in this apartment started that fire. | 放火的人就在这个公寓里 |
[25:47] | Flack just called. | Flack刚刚打电话来 |
[25:49] | Bonnie Dillard didn’t leave a forwarding address with your super, | Bonnie Dillard没有在主管那里 留下下一个住址 |
[25:51] | so he’s going to check all hotels, | 所以他去检查所有的宾馆 |
[25:53] | bus and train stations. | 汽车站和火车站 |
[25:54] | Linds, are you two seeing this? | Linds 你们俩看到这个了吗? |
[25:56] | You happen to have a picture of Jason or Bonnie? | 你有Jason或Bonnie的照片吗? |
[25:58] | I didn’t know them that well. | 我跟他们没有那么熟 |
[26:00] | You know, maybe I could give a description to a sketch artist. | 也许我可以向素描家描述一下他们的长相 |
[26:03] | Are you sure this is right? | 你确定事情是这样的吗? |
[26:04] | I ran it twice, got the same result. | 我检查了两次 结果相同 |
[26:06] | Doesn’t make sense that this print would match the partial | 这个指纹和我们在打火机上发现的 |
[26:08] | we found on the lighter. | 完全不能匹配 |
[26:10] | It’s completely unrelated. | 这两枚指纹没有任何联系 |
[26:11] | You guys want to let us in on this? | 你们两个有什么想告诉我们的吗? |
[26:14] | So far, none of the prints we’ve lifted off the Dillards’ personal items | 至今为止 我们从Dillard的私人物品中提取的指纹 |
[26:17] | have been a match to those we found on the lighter. | 与打火机上的指纹不能匹配 |
[26:20] | So it wasn’t Bonnie Dillard or her son that started the fire. | 这说明火不是Bonnie Dillard 或她的儿子放的 |
[26:23] | So, we’re back to our arsonist Sean Nolan? | 那么说 我们得重新怀疑 纵火犯Sean Nolan吗? |
[26:25] | No. | 不 |
[26:26] | Partials on the lighter are small. | 打火机上的部分指纹很小 |
[26:29] | They belong to a child. | 是小孩子的 |
[26:31] | To Bailey O’Dell. | 名叫Bailey O’Dell |
[26:33] | The little girl who’s been missing? | 那个失踪的小女孩吗? |
[26:34] | How’s that possible? | 怎么可能呢? |
[26:36] | Her parents registered her thumbprint | 她的父母在我们的安全儿童数据库中 登记了她的拇指指纹 |
[26:38] | on our Safe Child database. I don’t want to go to bed. | 我不想睡觉 |
[26:40] | I want to go home! There’s no question. It’s a match. | – 我要回家 – 毫无疑问 指纹匹配 |
[26:41] | ?? You want some ice cream? I want to go home! | – 你要吃冰激凌吗? – 我要回家! |
[26:44] | It was her. | 那个孩子就是她 |
[26:46] | Bonnie Dillard has her. | 孩子在Bonnie Dillard手上 |
[26:47] | She said it was her niece. | 他说是她的侄女 |
[26:48] | You saw Bailey O’Dell? No. | – 你看到Bailey O’Dell了吗? – 没有 |
[26:50] | I heard her. | 我听到了她的声音 |
[26:52] | She was in Bonnie’s apartment. | 她就在Bonnie家中 |
[26:55] | She was right next door. | 她就在隔壁 |
[27:06] | I didn’t see her. I heard her. | 我没有看到她 我听到了她的声音 |
[27:08] | She was saying she wanted to go home. | 她说她想回家 |
[27:10] | How can we be sure that | 我们怎么可以确认 |
[27:11] | that was Bailey O’Dell? | 那个孩子就是Bailey O’Dell? |
[27:12] | Because that’s the only explanation | 那就是小女孩的指纹 |
[27:13] | of how that little girl’s prints were on the lighter. | 出现在打火机上的唯一解释 |
[27:15] | She was within my reach, Mac. Right there. | 我就在她附近 Mac 就在那里 |
[27:18] | I’ll track down the other tenants | 我会询问大楼中的其他房主 |
[27:19] | in the building, see if they can give us anything. | 看看能不能得到信息 |
[27:21] | I want a subpoena on Bonnie Dillard’s entire life; check with DMV on a vehicle. | – 我需要传讯Bonnie Dillard的全部档案 – – 去车辆管理局查查她的车 |
[27:25] | I know she had a van– silver. | 我知道她有一辆银色的面包车 |
[27:27] | Where does Bonnie work? | Bonnie在哪里工作? |
[27:29] | She’s a… a florist. | 她是一名花商 |
[27:31] | Specialty place. | 有专门的上班地点 |
[27:32] | Does arrangements for hotels and high-end parties. | 为宾馆和高端舞会提供献花 |
[27:34] | I-I don’t know the name of the business. | 我不知道这叫什么行业 |
[27:36] | What about Jason’s school? | 那知不知道Jason的学校? |
[27:37] | Any clubs, after-school activities? | 还有俱乐部 课外活动? |
[27:39] | I moved in two years ago. | 我两年前才搬进去 |
[27:41] | I didn’t make an effort to get to know anyone. | 根本没工夫去交际 |
[27:43] | Hallway relationships. | 就走廊上打个招呼 |
[27:44] | Bonnie ever talk about her family? | Bonnie谈论过她的家庭吗? |
[27:46] | She never mentioned a sister until last night, | 她知道昨晚才提起有个姐姐 |
[27:47] | and clearly that was a lie. | 显然 还是谎言 |
[27:49] | To tell you the truth, | 我跟你实话实说 |
[27:50] | I don’t even know if Bonnie Dillard’s her real name. | 我都不知道Bonnie Dillard是不是她的真名 |
[27:56] | Right here. | 那个 |
[27:58] | There we go. | 很好 |
[28:01] | Let’s try this. | 试试这个 |
[28:02] | Blonde woman, uh, five-eight. | 金发女子 5.8英尺 |
[28:04] | She has a son. | 有一子 |
[28:05] | He’s 11 years old. | 11岁 |
[28:06] | His name is Jason. | 名叫Jason |
[28:07] | Jason Dillard. | |
[28:09] | Well, let me make it simpler: | 我简单地说 |
[28:10] | Is there any male child, | 今天学校里有个11岁的男孩 |
[28:12] | 11 years old, who’s absent from school today? | 没来上学吗? |
[28:14] | We have a sketch that we can fax over. | 我们有画像可以传真过去 |
[28:15] | No, I get it. | 不 我懂了 |
[28:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:19] | There, that’s her van coming out of the building’s garage. | 这是她的面包车从大楼车库里出来的录像 |
[28:24] | That’s definitely Bonnie. | 这个绝对是Bonnie |
[28:25] | Let’s see if we can get the plate. | 我们看看能不能弄到车牌 |
[28:31] | We got it; we’ll set up an Amber Alert. | 搞定 我们会发出橙色警报 |
[28:32] | Thanks, Hawkes. | 谢谢你 Hawkes |
[28:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:36] | I’m going to get some coffee. | 我去弄点咖啡 |
[28:37] | You want some coffee? | 你想要吗? |
[28:39] | No. | 不用了 |
[28:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:43] | How long are you going to stay mad at me, Linds? | 你生我的气多久了 Linds? |
[28:45] | Oh, is that what this is? | 就是这么回事吗? |
[28:47] | Me mad at you? | 我生你的气? |
[28:49] | Is this still about missing your birthday? | 还是错过你的生日那回事吗? |
[28:55] | Look, I didn’t want to go to lunch yesterday. | 听着 我昨天不想去吃午饭 |
[28:59] | Why do you got to make such a big deal out of it? | 为什么你要小题大做呢? |
[29:03] | Do me a favor, Danny– | 帮我个忙 Danny |
[29:05] | don’t reduce me to some shallow, clingy girlfriend | 别把我当成肤浅 缠人 |
[29:07] | that’s starting to suffocate you,okay? | 会让你感到窒息的那种女朋友 行吗? |
[29:10] | That’s not what this is about. | 事情不是那么回事 |
[29:13] | Ever since Ruben Sandoval died… | 自从Ruben Sandoval去世 |
[29:18] | …I feel like I’ve lost my best friend. | 我就感觉失去了最好的朋友 |
[29:21] | And don’t mistake this for jealousy, okay? | 别把这个当成嫉妒 好吗? |
[29:23] | I know what it’s like to lose someone you care about. | 我知道失去关心的人是什么滋味 |
[29:26] | To see them one day and then not see them the next, | 一天还能看到他们 第二天就看不见了 |
[29:28] | and to know you’re never going to see them again. | 知道了你永远都看不到他们了 |
[29:31] | I would never expect you not to grieve. | 我从来都没有期望你不感到悲伤 |
[29:34] | But clearly, you know, | 但很显然 |
[29:35] | you’ve just decided to do it all on your own. | 你决定要把悲伤留给自己 |
[29:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:42] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[29:44] | My mistake for thinking that you might need somebody to lean on. | 我还以为你需要找个人来依靠 |
[29:48] | And you know, for the record, I’m not mad at you. | 你得知道 我没有生你的气 |
[29:51] | I’m mad at myself. | 我在生自己的气 |
[29:53] | Because I’ve fallen in love with you | 因为我爱上了你 |
[29:55] | and I have to figure out how to let that go. | 我还得想如何才能放手 |
[30:08] | We found Bonnie’s van. | 我们发现了Bonnie的面包车 |
[30:09] | It appears to be abandoned. | 它被弃置了 |
[30:11] | Now, Flack posted unis at the scene, | Flack在那里发布了通缉 |
[30:13] | just in case she comes back. | 以防她回来 |
[30:14] | I sent a crew to process it. | 我派出了一个小组来处理这个问题 |
[30:16] | Hopefully, they’ll find something | 希望他们会有所发现 |
[30:17] | that’ll lead us back to Bailey O’Dell. | 那会给我们找到Bailey O’Dell的线索 |
[30:19] | What about Jason Dillard? Where is he? | Jason Dillard怎样了? 他在哪里? |
[30:20] | There was a tenant in the building | 大楼里有个房客 |
[30:22] | who actually knew what school he went to. | 知道他在哪里上学 |
[30:24] | He hasn’t been there in over a week. | 他已经一个多星期没有上学了 |
[30:25] | Even before the fire. | 火灾前也没有上学 |
[30:26] | I think Bonnie has him with her. | 我想Bonnie让他看着她 |
[30:29] | But he’s already a troubled kid. | 但是他已经是个问题儿童了 |
[30:30] | I can’t imagine what he’s thinking now. | 我不知道他现在会怎么想 |
[30:32] | He’s troubled in what way? | 怎么是问题儿童? |
[30:34] | When I first moved into my apartment, | 我最初搬进公寓时 |
[30:35] | he made a hole in the grout of an adjacent brick wall. | 他把共用墙上的石灰弄出个洞来 |
[30:41] | What the…? | 那是…? |
[30:44] | What the heck? | 这是怎么回事? |
[30:46] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[30:47] | Where is it, Jason? | 在哪儿 Jason? |
[30:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:54] | Boy stuff, right? | 男孩子的事 对吧? |
[30:55] | He could see right through to my bedroom. | 他可以直接看到我的卧室 |
[30:58] | He’s just 11 years old. | 他才11岁 |
[31:01] | So much of this case doesn’t make any sense. | 这案子有太多地方说不通了 |
[31:04] | How does the fire play into all of this? | 火是烧成那样的? |
[31:06] | And why does a six year-old little girl | 为什么一个6岁的小姑娘 |
[31:08] | even know how to use a lighter? | 会知道怎么用打火机? |
[31:10] | What? | 什么? |
[31:12] | For the last two days, I’ve been trying to figure out | 在过去两天 我一直在考虑 |
[31:14] | how to gingerly tell you to sit this one out– | 怎么小心翼翼的告诉你对这一切先放手 |
[31:17] | go deal with the loss of your home, | 去处理你房子的损失 |
[31:19] | take care of yourself– but I realize now | 照顾好自己…但是现在我意识到 |
[31:21] | what a total waste of my breath that would have been. | 我简直就是杞人忧天 |
[31:24] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[31:25] | Bonnie Dillard called her insurance company | Bonnie Dillard打电话给保险公司 |
[31:27] | about issuing a check for the damage to her apartment. | 想去拿她公寓损失的保金支票 |
[31:30] | She give an address? | 她有留下地址么? |
[31:31] | She requested they call her when the check was ready | 她要求保险公司 准备好支票之后就打电话给她 |
[31:32] | and she’d pick it up. | 她就会自己来拿 |
[31:33] | It’s an ongoing arson investigation; | 这还是桩正在进行调查的纵火案 |
[31:35] | they won’t process claims for at least another two weeks. | 他们在至少两周内是不会理赔的 |
[31:38] | Or maybe with a little encouragement from us, | 或许我们给点小小的鼓励 |
[31:40] | they can do it sooner. | 他们就能处理得更快些 |
[31:42] | Mm! My man’s getting sneaky. | 恩 开始玩诡计咯 |
[31:43] | Have the insurance company call Bonnie Dillard, | 叫保险公司打电话给 |
[31:46] | tell her to pick her check up in an hour. | Bonnie Dillard 叫她1个小时后来那支票 |
[31:49] | It’s always the greed that gets them. | 总是罪犯的贪心让我们逮到坏蛋啊 |
[31:59] | Danny, there she is. | Danny 她在那儿 |
[32:00] | Print green shirt, brown pants, sunglasses, | 绿色印花衬衫 棕色裤子 戴着太阳眼镜 |
[32:02] | heading towards the insurance building. | 正朝着保险公司大楼走去 |
[32:04] | You approach her. I’ll cut her off. | 你过去 我从后边堵她 |
[32:09] | Bonnie? | |
[32:10] | Hey, how you doing? Do I know you? | – 嘿 你还好么? – 我认识你么? |
[32:11] | Uh, no. Not yet. | 呃 不 还不认识 |
[32:27] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[32:30] | Where is she, Bonnie? | 她在哪儿 Bonnie? |
[32:31] | Where’s Bailey O’Dell? | Bailey O’Dell在哪儿? |
[32:33] | Come on, Bonnie– you abandoned your own son in that fire | 好了 Bonnie 你在火灾中遗弃了你儿子 |
[32:35] | because you knew you had to hide that little girl before the police arrived. | 就因为你知道你得在警方到达之前 把那小姑娘给藏起来 |
[32:38] | Her face was all over the news. | 新闻上老是播她 |
[32:40] | You knew we’d know who she was. | 你知道我们知道她是谁 |
[32:44] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿? |
[32:46] | I believe I have the right to remain silent. | 我想我有权利保持沉默吧 |
[32:50] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[32:57] | Where are you keeping Bailey O’Dell? | 你把Bailey O’Dell藏在哪儿了? |
[32:59] | You know, I don’t understand this. | 你知道么 我不明白怎么回事 |
[33:02] | My home just burned down, | 我的家被烧毁了 |
[33:04] | my son was almost killed in the fire, | 我儿子差点在火灾中丧身 |
[33:06] | my niece is sick from the smoke. | 我侄女还因为烟雾病了 |
[33:08] | She’s not your niece, Bonnie. | 她不是你的侄女 Bonnie |
[33:09] | You took this little girl from her family | 你把这小女孩从她家人身边带走了 |
[33:11] | and they want her back! | 他们现在要把她找回去 |
[33:12] | Well, they can’t have her back. | 那么 他们不能把她要回去 |
[33:16] | Why not? | 为什么不能? |
[33:19] | Because she’s much happier where she is now. | 因为她在现在的地方幸福多了 |
[33:22] | And where is that, Bonnie? | 到底是哪儿 Bonnie? |
[33:24] | Someplace beautiful and peaceful. | 在一个美丽平静的地方 |
[33:28] | Better than with them. | 比和他们在一起好 |
[33:30] | They’re divorced, you know. | 他们离婚了 你知道么? |
[33:32] | Her mother’s a single parent. | 他妈妈是单身母亲 |
[33:34] | She works part-time at my floral shop. | 她在我的花店里做兼职 |
[33:38] | Brings the kid in when she can’t get a babysitter. | 找不到保姆的时候会带着孩子上班 |
[33:41] | It was so easy to take her | 把她带走一点都不难 |
[33:43] | ’cause she knew me already. | 因为她已经和我混熟了 |
[33:45] | When I was pregnant, they told me | 我怀孕的时候人人都说 |
[33:47] | I shouldn’t be a single mother. | 我不该做个单身母亲 |
[33:49] | They said a child should have two parents. | 他们说孩子应该有双亲 |
[33:51] | When you were pregnant with Jason? | 你怀上Jason的时候? |
[33:52] | No. | 不 |
[33:53] | This was before Jason. | 是在Jason前的 |
[33:55] | And you gave the baby up for adoption? | 你把孩子�o别人领养? |
[33:57] | They took her from me. | 他们从我身边抢走的 |
[34:00] | Bonnie, don’t take this little girl from her family. | Bonnie 不要把她从家人身边带走 |
[34:05] | It’s done! | 事情没有挽回的余地 |
[34:06] | They’re not getting her back. | 他们别想拿回她 |
[34:08] | Just tell me where she is. | 告诉我她在哪 |
[34:10] | Is Jason with her? | Jason 和她在一起吗? |
[34:13] | Shouldn’t I have a lawyer? | 我该请个律师吗? |
[34:16] | I mean, I’m not sure I should say anything more. | 我不确定该不该继续说 |
[34:32] | Stella? | |
[34:34] | Is Bonnie Dillard capable of murder? | Bonnie Dillard有能力犯下谋杀吗? |
[34:36] | If you’d asked me a week ago, | 如果是一个星期前问我 |
[34:38] | if I thought she could abduct a child I’d have said no. | 她会不会绑架小孩 我会说不会 |
[34:41] | And now? | 那现在呢? |
[34:43] | I think she’s capable of anything. | 现在的她什么都做得出来 |
[34:54] | I think I might have a possible lead | 我想我有头绪了 |
[34:56] | on where Bonnie Dillard is holding Bailey O’Dell; | 大概知道Bonnie Dillard 把Bailey O’Dell关在哪 |
[34:58] | it’s just a lead, though. We’ll take whatever we can get. | -虽然只是初步想法 -什么都好 |
[35:01] | Sandplain gerardia. | |
[35:03] | It’s a pollen grain that fell off Bonnie’s clothing. | 这是从Bonnie衣服上滑落的花粉粒 |
[35:07] | She’s a florist. | 她在花店工作 |
[35:08] | It makes sense to find that kind of trace. | 所以找到这样的东西不奇怪 |
[35:09] | Right, but this particular pollen | 没错 但这种花粉颗粒 |
[35:11] | comes from the only federally protected endangered plant species in all of New York state. | 是来自纽约州内唯一一种受国家保护 的濒临绝种植物 |
[35:15] | In fact, six of the 12 | 实际上 12棵中 |
[35:17] | natural populations in the world are in Long Island. | 有6棵都在长岛 |
[35:20] | So we go to Long Island. | 那我们就去长岛 |
[35:21] | No, because I don’t think that’s where this pollen originated. | 不 因为我觉得花粉的起源地不是那里 |
[35:23] | I found traces of a chemical toxin. | 我找到有化学毒物的痕迹 |
[35:26] | Now, the plants in Long Island, | 现在那些植物在长岛 |
[35:27] | they’re not only endangered, they’re federally protected. | 它们不濒危植物 受联邦法律保护 |
[35:29] | There’s no way they would let a toxin | 他们不可能任由 |
[35:30] | interfere with the growth of the plant. | 毒物渗入植物内 |
[35:32] | So it means this plant is growing somewhere else in New York. | 所以这个植物一定在纽约别的地方种植 |
[35:34] | Illegally. | 非法种植 |
[35:35] | So it’s illegal to grow this plant? | 栽种这种植物是犯法的? |
[35:37] | Well, somebody had to steal a protected plant | 得有人从长岛 |
[35:39] | to grow it outside of Long Island. | 偷出受保护植物 栽种在别的地方 |
[35:41] | They could be federally prosecuted, | 他们会被联邦政府起诉 |
[35:42] | which is why I’m having trouble locating it. | 所以要找到他们很难 |
[35:44] | Anybody who would know anything isn’t talking. | 知情的人都不肯说 |
[35:46] | So I made a few scientific, educated assumptions. | 所以我做了几个科学假设 |
[35:48] | Now, wherever these plants are, they’re near a factory. | 不管这些植物在哪 肯定是在工厂附近 |
[35:52] | That makes sense– | 听起来有道理 毒素随风飘动 |
[35:52] | the toxins are carried by the wind, | 听起来有道理 毒素随风飘动 |
[35:54] | deposited over the plants. | 沉积在植物上面 我可以交叉比对 |
[35:56] | I’ve cross-referenced all the factories emitting that same toxin | 城里所有能发射出同一毒素的 |
[35:59] | with any vacant lots, | 空地 |
[36:01] | empty buildings, greenhouses in the city. | 空房子或温室的工厂 |
[36:04] | I can’t promise anything, | 不保证什么 |
[36:05] | but I’m keeping my fingers crossed. | 但希望有好运气 |
[36:07] | What do you want to do? | 你想干嘛? |
[36:09] | Well, let’s hope Lindsay gets us something. | 但愿Lindsay有好消息 |
[36:11] | In the meantime, we go with the only thing we’ve got: | 同时 我们继续研究手头上掌握的唯一情况 |
[36:13] | Bonnie Dillard in custody. | Bonnie Dillard已经被拘留 |
[36:15] | We got to get her to tell us | 得让她招出 |
[36:16] | where she’s holding that little girl. | 把小女孩关在哪了 |
[36:24] | Lindsay… | |
[36:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:31] | We should– we should talk. | 我们应该谈谈 |
[36:34] | We have a rooftop address. | 找到个在屋顶上的地址 |
[36:35] | Get Stella. | 叫上Stella |
[36:38] | Stella!We’ve got a lead on the little girl that was missing. | – 我们可能找到小女孩所在的地方了 |
[36:41] | Adam, can I catch up with you later? | Adam 我晚一点再和你联络好吗? |
[36:42] | No. No, look, okay.You need to know this. I’m not playing around. | 不 不 听着 好吧 你要明白 我不是找乐子 |
[36:45] | All right, you got 15 seconds. | 好吧 你有15秒时间 |
[36:48] | The notes you gave me were written approximately | 你�o我的小纸条 |
[36:50] | two years ago by an ordinary, everyday ink pen. | 大约是在两年前用普通墨水写的 |
[36:52] | Oh, there better be more. | 最好还有更多信息 |
[36:53] | I decided to look a little closer and I found | 我拉近看了一下 |
[36:55] | traces of quartz, clay, limestone and gypsum. | 找到石英土 石灰石 |
[36:58] | Brick mortar. | 和石膏的成分 |
[36:59] | The mortar acted as a developer | 砖头上抹的灰泥 |
[37:00] | of several latent prints that otherwise would have evaporated. | 灰泥完整保留了几个指纹 使它们不致于蒸发 |
[37:03] | Okay, so now I got a bunch of prints, | 现在有一串指纹 |
[37:05] | and what am I supposed to do but run them through the database. | 除了在数据库里进行比对 没别的办法了 |
[37:06] | Got no hits on any criminal activity, | 没找到任何犯罪记录 |
[37:08] | but they were a match to the prints that Lindsay | 但找到一个记录 |
[37:10] | and Hawkes lifted from the items in Bonnie Dillard’s apartment. | 和Lindsay Hawkes在Bonnie Dillard家 的物品上找到的指纹一致 |
[37:13] | Which items? | 哪个东西? |
[37:14] | Football, basketball, iPod. | 足球 篮球 iPod |
[37:17] | These prints belong to Jason Dillard. | 这些指纹是Jason Dillard的 |
[37:18] | He wrote those notes, Stella. He wrote “Help me.” | 是他写下这些东西的 Stella 他在求救 |
[37:23] | She took him, too. | 他也是被她拐走的 |
[38:29] | Hey, Mac. | 嗨 Mac |
[38:31] | Hold your fire! | 别开枪! |
[39:20] | Did you write these? | 这些是你写的? |
[39:31] | I am so sorry, Jason. | 我很抱歉 Jason |
[39:34] | I just found them yesterday. | 我昨天才找到 |
[39:39] | And now I realize | 现在我意识到 |
[39:40] | what a terrible, terrible mistake I made. | 自己犯了个多么严重的错误 |
[39:47] | I accused you of something that wasn’t true, and… | 我以莫须有的罪名控告你 |
[39:51] | you were just pushing these notes through the wall | 你把纸条插进墙上 |
[39:53] | because you needed my help. | 因为你需要我的帮助 |
[39:56] | Oh, I’m so sorry I never got them. | 抱歉我这么久才发现 |
[39:59] | I really am. That’s okay. | – 我真的很抱歉 – 不要紧 |
[40:03] | I found out my first mom didn’t want me anyway. | 反正我妈妈不要我了 |
[40:05] | Who told you that? Bonnie? | 谁说的? Bonnie吗? |
[40:14] | Am I going to jail? | 我会坐牢吗? |
[40:17] | For what? | 为什么? |
[40:18] | That dead body. | 那具尸体啊 |
[40:22] | You and Bailey started the fire. | 是你和Bailey放火的 |
[40:24] | She was scared and wanted to go home. | 她害怕 想回家了 |
[40:26] | I thought the fire would be a good idea | 我以为放火是个好主意 |
[40:28] | because the police would come. | 因为警察会过来 |
[40:30] | I didn’t want to burn anybody. | 我不是故意烧伤别人的 |
[40:34] | Of course you didn’t. | 你当然不是故意的 |
[40:36] | No, Jason, you’re not going to jail, okay? | 不 Jason 你不会坐牢的 |
[40:44] | Is Jason your real name? | Jason 是你的真名吗? |
[40:50] | No, just pretend. | 不是 化名而已 |
[40:54] | What’d your first mom call you? | 你亲生母亲叫你什么? |
[40:58] | Austin Tanner. | |
[41:01] | I like that name. | 我喜欢这个名字 |
[41:04] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[41:10] | You’re going to be okay, Austin. | 你会没事的 Austin |
[41:17] | Austin will be a bit confused. | Austin 可能有点迷惑了 |
[41:20] | He’s been told that you don’t want him. | 因为有人说你不要他 |
[41:24] | And he believes that woman who took him rescued him. | 他相信拐走他的人是在拯救他 |
[41:28] | She used words to gain his trust and love. | 她用花言巧语赢得他的信任和喜爱 |
[41:32] | He never ran away because | 他没有逃跑是因为她让他相信 |
[41:34] | she convinced him there was no place to run to. | 他已经无家可归了 |
[41:38] | It’ll probably take awhile for him to show affection | 也许要过一段时间他才会重新流露出感情 |
[41:41] | and he’ll want to know why you never came to get him. | 他可能想知道为什么你不去找他 |
[41:44] | Children believe their parents can do anything. | 孩子们都相信父母无所不能 |
[41:48] | So, saying you couldn’t find him | 所以说你找不到他 |
[41:50] | or you tried everything, | 或者你已经尝试过所有办法 |
[41:52] | just may not be enough. | 并不足够 |
[41:56] | Just be patient, Ms. Tanner. | 耐心点 Tanner太太 |
[42:00] | I will. | 我会的 |
[42:03] | He’s coming home. | 他要回家了 |
[42:19] | Austin Tanner was reunited with his family today, | 被绑架4年后 |
[42:21] | after four years as a kidnap victim. | Austin Tanner 今天和家人团聚了 |
[42:24] | Let me look at you. | 让我看看你 |
[42:25] | Let me look at you.Oh, my God! | 让我好好看看你 噢 我的上帝! |