时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | shotgun blast. | 散弹爆炸 |
[00:39] | Emily miller. | |
[00:40] | Last year at college. | 大四学生 |
[00:44] | Organ donor. | 签了器官捐献协议 |
[00:45] | Not much left in that department. | 估计没什么可以捐的了 |
[01:00] | This isn’t part of a flower. | 这可不是花的一部分 |
[01:03] | Looks like a tooth. | 像是牙齿 |
[01:06] | Maybe a molar or bicuspid. | 可能是颗臼齿或者尖齿 |
[01:11] | Whatever it is,it’s not hers. | 不管是什么 都不是她身上的 |
[01:16] | No sign of a bite mark near the wound. | 伤口附近没有咬痕 |
[01:18] | How did somebody else’s tooth get inside our victim’s body? | 别人的牙齿怎么跑到死者体内了? |
[01:22] | According to the florist and two witnesses, | 据花店老板和两个目击者说 |
[01:23] | the vic was standing here picking out flowers when she went down. | 死者站在那里选花 然后就出事了 |
[01:26] | Blast came out of nowhere. | 也不知道哪里来的爆炸 |
[01:28] | The pattern of the shot spread indicates it wasn’t close range. | 弹片散开的方式看 不是近距离射击 |
[01:31] | Ten feet would have made a wound with perhaps a four-inch diameter. | 10尺远开枪就会造成 直径4英寸的伤口 |
[01:36] | Spread pattern here is broader,suggesting it came from at least 20 feet away. | 这里散开的面积更广 就是说至少是20英尺外开枪的 |
[01:41] | Make that 20 feet above. | 肯定是高达20英尺之上 |
[01:42] | If our eyewitness accounts of her location are correct, | 如果目击证人对她的位置描述正确 |
[01:46] | the trajectory of the wound track indicates she was shot from a downward angle, | 弹道轨迹表明 子弹是从上而下的角度 射过来的 |
[01:51] | most likely that direction. | 最有可能是那个方向 |
[01:57] | Rooftop’s too far. | 屋顶离得太远了 |
[01:59] | You think a window or fire escape? | 你觉得是窗户或者消防梯? |
[02:33] | Got a location? | 确定位置了? |
[02:38] | I think we’re looking at a stone cold killer. | 我想我们要找的是一个冷面杀手 |
[03:01] | CSI:NY Season04 Episode13 | |
[03:54] | Window was nailed shut. | 窗户都被钉子钉上了 |
[03:55] | Gun couldn’t have been shot from here. | 不可能是从这里开枪的 |
[04:03] | the gun definitely hit this gargoyle. | 枪肯定撞到那个怪兽雕像了 |
[04:06] | The question is: Where’d it come from? | 问题是:枪到底从哪里落下来的? |
[04:24] | I closed up right after the shooting. | 枪击发生以后我马上关门了 |
[04:26] | Girl gets blown away right next door,kind of puts things in perspective. | 那姑娘就倒在了门边 没法再做生意了 |
[04:30] | Hawkes: You were right. | 你想的没错 |
[04:31] | Gun must have bounced off the gargoyle and landed here. | 枪肯定是撞上了雕像 然后弹落在这里 |
[04:34] | After dislodging one of its rounds straight into an innocent victim. | 就那样开了一枪 直直打中了无辜的受害者 |
[04:40] | Double barrel,one spent round. | 双筒枪 一发子弹 |
[04:46] | Serial number’s been filed off. | 序列号被挫掉了 |
[05:03] | positive for blood. | 上面有血迹 |
[05:04] | Get this back to the lab and run the blood for dna. | 带回实验室 化验一下DNA |
[05:09] | Emily miller was shot from two stories up. That blood couldn’t be hers. | Emily Miller是两层楼外被打中的 血迹不可能是她的 |
[05:13] | Whose is it? | 那是谁的呢? |
[05:18] | Killer could have tried to toss the gun off this roof into the garbage bins below. | 凶手可能想从屋顶把枪 扔到下面的垃圾桶里 |
[05:23] | And hit the gargoyle instead. | 但是撞到了雕像 |
[05:24] | Guy’d be the last pick on my team. | 这家伙身手可不怎么样 |
[05:27] | Bin’s a straight shot down. | 垃圾桶就在正下方呢 |
[05:28] | Gravel here’s been disturbed. | 这里的砂砾被动过 |
[05:30] | looks like our shooter went this way. | 凶手可能从这里跑了 |
[05:33] | Flack. | |
[05:35] | Or came from that way. | 也有可能从那边来的 |
[05:36] | Flack: We got a homicide. 884 92nd. | 有一起凶杀案 第92街884号 |
[05:39] | That’s two buildings over. Let’s go. | 那就隔了两栋楼 我们过去吧 |
[06:11] | what do we have? | 什么情况? |
[06:12] | William riverton,42,found murdered in his apartment by his daughter | William Riverton 42岁 他女儿发现他在公寓被杀了 |
[06:18] | Who are the boys? | 那些孩子是? |
[06:19] | Daughter’s boyfriend and his brother. | 女儿的男朋友 还有他弟弟 |
[06:21] | Don’t let ’em leave before I talk to ’em. | 我问完话再让他们走 |
[06:24] | How’d you get here so fast? | 你们怎么那么快就过来了? |
[06:25] | The call just went out. | 刚刚发出的呼叫 |
[06:26] | Busy neighborhood. | 正在附近忙活呢 |
[06:34] | skull cap is fragmented,collapsed. | 头骨都碎了 完全碎了 |
[06:37] | Could have been shot at close range,although I don’t see any stippling around the wounds. | 可能是近距离开枪 但看不到伤口附近有枪口痕迹 |
[06:41] | There isn’t a gun around,so it wasn’t suicide. | 身边没有枪 所以不是自杀 |
[06:43] | Could also be blunt force trauma. | 也可能是钝器外伤 |
[06:45] | Hard to say with all this blood. | 流了那么多血 不好鉴别了 |
[06:49] | His 12th bicuspid is chipped. | 他的第12尖齿有缺口 |
[06:52] | We found a tooth fragment in emily miller’s body. | 我们在Emily Miller的尸体里 找到了牙齿碎片 |
[06:58] | I wonder if the two are related. | 不知道两者有没有关联 |
[07:06] | Neighbors hear anything? | 有人听到什么吗? |
[07:07] | Tv was blaring when we came in. | 我们进来时 电视开得震天响 |
[07:09] | Only one other tenant on this floor– out of town. | 这层就只有另一个房客 还不在城里 |
[07:11] | Now,there’s no sign of forced entry,no tool marks. | 没有强行闯入的痕迹 没有工具撬门的痕迹 |
[07:15] | Lock and hinges are intact. | 锁和铰链都完好无损 |
[07:17] | What about that window over there? | 那边的窗户呢? |
[07:18] | No access. | 打不开的 |
[07:19] | Fire escape’s outside the bedroom,but that window’s locked from the inside. | 消防梯在卧室的窗外 那扇窗户是从里面锁上的 |
[07:22] | So he either let his killer in or they had a key. | 所以不是他放凶手进来 就是凶手有钥匙 |
[07:26] | Blood on this napkin. | 餐巾上有血迹 |
[07:35] | The victim was most likely sitting here on the couch watching tv when he was hit. | 受害者遇袭时很可能正坐在沙发上看电视 |
[07:40] | He could have heard something behind him. | 他可能听到身后有动静 |
[07:43] | This cast-off on the ceiling indicates the killer was standing here when he attacked. | 屋顶喷溅的血迹表明凶手 袭击时站在这里 |
[07:47] | Hawkes: There’s no blood leading away from the crime scene. | 没有导向犯罪现场外的血迹 |
[07:50] | The couch was between the killer and the victim. | 沙发在凶手和受害人之间 |
[07:53] | If the killer had spatter on him,it would only be from the waist up. | 如果凶手身上溅到了血迹 只会在腰部以上 |
[07:57] | Doesn’t look like a robbery. | 看来不是抢劫 |
[07:59] | Found a $20,000 patek philippe watch and wallet on the entry table along with the vic’s keys. | 找到一块2万美元的百达翡丽表 死者的钱包钥匙就在进门的桌上 |
[08:05] | The severity of the attack indicates rage– someone who knew him. | 看受伤的程度 应该是因为愤怒 –来自于一个熟悉他的人 |
[08:08] | And hated him. | 而且憎恨他的人 |
[08:09] | Vic’s a family court judge. | 受害人是家事法庭的法官 |
[08:12] | Now we just have to find his jury. | 现在我们得找到他的陪审团 |
[08:13] | And his executioner. | 还有刽子手 |
[08:15] | You’ve been going out with madison for how long? | 你和Madison在一起多久了? |
[08:17] | Three months. | 3个月 |
[08:18] | Did you ever meet judge riverton? | 你见过Riverton法官吗? |
[08:20] | Once or twice. | 见过一两次 |
[08:22] | I don’t think he approved of me. | 我觉得他不会认可我的 |
[08:23] | I’m not the wall street type. | 我不是华尔街上的有钱人 |
[08:25] | I-I’ve never seen anything like that,not even in the movies. | 我从没见过这种场面 看电影时都没有 |
[08:29] | When was the last time you saw your father? | 你最后一次见到你爸爸是几时? |
[08:31] | Around 1:00. | 大概1点 |
[08:34] | He wanted to stay home and watch the game. | 他想呆在家里看比赛 |
[08:37] | I went out. | 我出去了 |
[08:38] | What’d you do? | 你去干什么了? |
[08:39] | Took a walk. | 出去走走 |
[08:40] | It was such a beautiful day. | 天气挺好的 |
[08:46] | Afterwards,I went to the movie theater to meet up with jake and charlie. | 后来 我去电影院见Jake和Charlie |
[08:50] | We wanted to grab something to eat,but… | 我们想弄点东西吃 但是… |
[08:53] | we didn’t have any money. | 发现没钱 |
[08:55] | So you came home to get some from your father? | 所以你回家问爸爸要点? |
[08:59] | that’s when I found him. | 然后我就发现他了 |
[09:01] | dad,I’m home. | 爸爸 我回来了 |
[09:03] | He must be watching tv. | 他肯定是在看电视 |
[09:12] | I’ll never get that picture out of my head. | 我永远都忘不了那一幕 |
[09:19] | Ms. Riverton,I’m sorry for your loss. | Riverton小姐 节哀顺便 |
[09:23] | Are you sure the door was locked when you came home? | 你确定回家时 门是锁着的吗? |
[09:28] | My dad would never leave the door unlocked. | 我爸爸从不会不锁门的 |
[09:31] | He didn’t like to take chances. | 他不想冒险 |
[09:34] | You know,’cause of his work? | 你知道吧 他工作的关系 |
[09:36] | Has he gotten any threatening letters or phone calls? | 他收到过恐吓信或电话吗? |
[09:39] | Over the years,yeah. | 好多年了 都有 |
[09:41] | Nothing recent. | 不过最近没有 |
[09:43] | Does anyone else have a key? | 还有别人有钥匙吗? |
[09:45] | Just the super,the maid,and,of course,me. | 只有公寓管理员 女佣 还有我 |
[09:52] | Is there anyone you can stay with? | 有人能陪陪你吗? |
[09:54] | I called my mom. | 我给我妈妈打电话了 |
[09:56] | She’s on her way here from colorado. | 她正从科罗拉多州赶过来 |
[10:00] | C.O.D.Was blunt force trauma. | 死因是钝器外伤 |
[10:02] | He was hit at least six times. | 他至少被重击了6次 |
[10:05] | Trauma presents in two distinct shapes. | 伤口呈现两种形态 |
[10:08] | Ragged lacerations on the side of his head are parallel and horizontal, | 头侧面的伤口很粗糙 而且是直的 平行的 |
[10:12] | but the one on his mouth is more circular. | 但是嘴上这个是圆形的 |
[10:15] | Dark bruising,clean edges suggest the one to the mouth was more of a jab, | 很深的淤伤 边缘很整齐 肯定是狠狠猛刺了一下 |
[10:19] | which also probably chipped his… | 这一下也敲碎了… |
[10:23] | bicuspid here. | 他这里的尖齿 |
[10:26] | It’s a perfect match to the tooth fragment you found in ms. Miller there. | 和你们在Miller小姐尸体上 找到的牙齿碎片完全吻合 |
[10:31] | How that happened I can’t tell you. | 到底怎么回事我就不知道了 |
[10:33] | We found a shotgun down the street from the judge’s building; | 我们在法官家楼下的街上 发现了一支散弹枪 |
[10:35] | I’m thinking the same weapon was used in both murders. | 我觉得两起案子用的都是这把凶器 |
[10:38] | Bonasera: The butt of the shotgun could’ve caused the fracture wounds to riverton’s skull. | 枪把可能造成了Riverton头骨的碎裂 |
[10:44] | The smaller,circular wound on his mouth is consistent with a gun barrel. | 他嘴里小一些的圆形伤口和枪管一致 |
[10:48] | If it is the same weapon,when the judge was hit in the face,the tooth broke,slide into the barrel. | 如果真是同一把凶器 法官脸被打时 牙齿碎了 滑进枪管里 |
[10:54] | Could’ve been ejected with the buckshot when the gun hit the gargoyle. | 枪撞到雕像时 弹到了扳机 又发射出一颗子弹 |
[10:58] | And discharged itself into this poor woman, | 打进了这个可怜女人的身体 |
[11:01] | who was probably only trying to brighten up her dinner table with a tasteful floral arrangement. | 她可能正为自己的餐桌 精心挑选品味上乘的鲜花装饰 |
[11:07] | So the killer bludgeons judge riverton,escapes to the roof. | 就是说凶手狠狠打了Riverton法官 逃到了屋顶 |
[11:11] | Tosses the gun over the side. | 把枪扔了下去 |
[11:13] | But why beat someone to death with a shotgun when you could just shoot them? | 但明明可以开枪解决问题 为什么要用枪管打死他呢? |
[12:12] | Hey,don. | 嘿 Don |
[12:13] | Can I talk to you for a minute? | 能和你说句话吗? |
[12:15] | I just wrapped up the paperwork on emily miller. | 我刚写完Emily Miller案的报告 |
[12:17] | Talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time. What’s up? | 完全就是错误的时间出现在错误的地方 怎么了? |
[12:20] | I’m worried about danny. | 我很担心Danny |
[12:21] | He was off yesterday,but he was supposed to come in today. | 他昨天休息 但是他今天应该来上班的 |
[12:24] | You try calling him? | 你给他打过电话吗? |
[12:25] | He’s not answering his phone. | 他不接电话 |
[12:27] | I’m gonna cover for him and tell mac he called in sick. | 我打算替他班 并告诉Mac 他打电话来请病假了 |
[12:29] | All right,I’m off the clock. | 好的 我马上下班了 |
[12:30] | I’ll swing by and check up on him on the way home. | 我回家路上去看看他 |
[13:29] | I id’d our hull. It’s part of a black sunflower seed. | 我查到这个果壳了 是黑向日葵种子的一部分 |
[13:32] | Get anything on the blood? | 那血迹有什么发现吗? |
[13:33] | Nothing definitive,but the gentian violet revealed some ridge detail on the napkin. | 没什么确凿发现 但龙胆紫使餐巾上 呈现出一些脊纹 |
[13:39] | Could be a print. | 可能是指纹 |
[13:40] | It’s hard to say. | 不好说 |
[13:42] | The weave of the fabric’s obscuring it. | 布的纹路让脊纹很模糊 |
[13:43] | Which means it’s still obscuring our killer. | 也就是说 还不能确认凶手身份 |
[13:46] | The blood you swabbed off the gun was a match to judge riverton. | 枪上提取的血迹和Riverton法官吻合 |
[13:49] | I was also able to match the shape of his head wounds with the butt and barrel of the gun. | 枪管和枪把的形状 也和他头上的伤口形状吻合 |
[13:53] | Which still doesn’t explain why he was bludgeoned with it rather than shot. | 还是没法解释 不开枪杀他 而是用枪打死他 |
[13:57] | When I test-fired it with new rounds,it fired perfectly from the right barrel. | 我试发了一次 右枪管完全正常 |
[14:00] | But the left side malfunctioned. | 但是左边有故障 |
[14:07] | The firing pin is shorter than the manufacturer’s specs. | 撞针比应该有的规格要短 |
[14:10] | In addition to that,the primer cup used on this brand of cartridge, | 还有 这牌子的弹药筒所用的底火帽 |
[14:15] | is made from a harder material than more modern primers. | 比现在的材质要硬很多 |
[14:17] | Meaning it would take a lot more force than normal to detonate it. | 也就是说得需要更大的力量 才能引爆它 |
[14:20] | The kind of force that could’ve occurred when the gun smashed into the gargoyle. | 像是枪撞坏怪兽雕像的力量 |
[14:28] | I also found a trace on the mouth of the barrel. | 我还在枪管上发现了一些物质 |
[14:30] | First,I thought it was blood. | 一开始 我以为是血迹 |
[14:32] | Turned out to be an oil-based exterior paint. | 结果是油性的表面涂料 |
[14:36] | Maroon. | 栗色的 |
[14:38] | That doesn’t get us very far. | 这些信息也没太大价值 |
[14:42] | Danny’s shift started two hours ago. | Danny两小时前就该上班了 |
[14:44] | You heard from him? | 你有他消息吗? |
[14:45] | He got hit with the flu. | 他感冒了 |
[14:47] | He took some cold medicine,knocked him out. | 吃了些感冒药 昏昏沉沉的 |
[14:49] | He just woke up. | 刚刚才醒 |
[14:51] | Seems kind of sudden. | 有点突然嘛 |
[14:52] | He said he felt it coming on a few days ago. | 他说前几天就有点不舒服了 |
[14:54] | Tell him to get better. | 告诉他快点好起来 |
[14:56] | Make sure you don’t catch what he’s got. | 你可别也被传染了 |
[15:10] | Danny! | |
[15:13] | All right,open it up. | 好吧 开门 |
[15:15] | Don’t I need a warrant or something? | 难道我不要张搜查令什么的? |
[15:17] | Yeah,but you also need a fire extinguisher on every floor. | 对 但每层楼你还要个灭火器 |
[15:21] | Now that you put it that way. | 既然你这么说了 |
[15:30] | Messer? | |
[15:59] | Barnes,Ollie Released from Commitment | Barnes Ollie 被释放 |
[16:05] | You were in that bodega. | 你当时在那家小店 |
[16:07] | You slammed your gun into justin scott’s face. | 你用枪砸了Justin Scott的脸 |
[16:09] | You crushed his cheekbones with your cast. | 用石膏打折了他的颊骨 |
[16:11] | Stole the money from the register and fled into the subway. | 你偷走了收银机里的钱 逃进了地铁 |
[16:14] | We have two eye-witnesses. | 我们有两个目击者 |
[16:14] | Ruben,go straight home! Right now,ruben! | Ruben 快回家! 立刻 Ruben! |
[16:17] | Go home! | 回家! |
[16:23] | MEMORIAL SERVICE ST.TRISTAN CHURCH JANUARY 7,2008 2:PM | 追悼仪式 St.Tristan教堂 2008年1月7日 下午2点 |
[16:42] | Lindsay. | |
[16:44] | I think I got something. | 我想我发现了点东西 |
[17:29] | man : Manhattan bail bonds,what can I do for you? | 曼哈顿保释中心 有什么能效劳的? |
[17:31] | Flack,what is going on? | Flack 怎么了? |
[17:33] | I found the nyspin page up on his laptop. | 我在他的手提电脑里看到 他上了纽约州警察信息网 |
[17:36] | Apparently ollie barnes was released on bail yesterday. | 很显然Ollie Barnes昨天被保释了 |
[17:39] | The bodega robber? | 那个小店劫匪? |
[17:40] | So you think danny called the bondsman looking for ollie? | 所以你认为Danny打电话 给保释处的人找Ollie? |
[17:43] | Look,lindsay,I don’t know. | 听着 Lindsay 我不知道 |
[17:44] | I don’t know what to think. | 我不知道该怎么想 |
[17:46] | Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | 我们不要乱猜了 |
[17:47] | Give me an hour. I’ll find him. | 给我一小时 我会找到他的 |
[18:01] | I inputted an algorithm that represents the napkin weave. | 我输入了一个能描述餐巾织法的程序 |
[18:04] | So now… | 所以现在… |
[18:05] | if I just subtract it… | 如果我把它除掉… |
[18:07] | it’ll be left with just the fingerprint. | 剩下的就只有指纹了 |
[18:09] | At least that’s the theory. | 至少理论上是这样的 |
[18:15] | Not a fingerprint. | 不是指纹 |
[18:17] | Could be a partial palm print. | 可能是部分的掌纹 |
[18:19] | That void there looks like a small scar. | 那里的缺口看上去像是个小伤疤 |
[18:22] | Hmm,you got enough detail to run the print through afis. | 这些足够在AFIS系统里查找指纹了 |
[18:25] | Dna on the sunflower seed. | 向日葵种子上的DNA |
[18:28] | Get a hit? | 有吻合的吗? |
[18:29] | To an african gray parrot. | 一只非洲灰鹦鹉 |
[18:31] | Dna’s avian. | DNA是鸟类的 |
[18:33] | Sunflower seeds are used in birdfeed. | 向日葵种子是用来喂鸟的 |
[18:36] | The judge didn’t have any birds. | 法官并没有养鸟 |
[18:37] | The killer could’ve tracked it in from somewhere else. | 可能是凶手从别处带来的 |
[18:39] | Let’s start with riverton’s building. | 我们从Riverton住的大楼查起 |
[18:40] | I’ll talk to the super. See if anyone has birds. | 我会和管理员谈谈 看看谁养鸟 |
[18:51] | the judge was president of the building’s co-op board. | 法官是大楼业主委员会的主席 |
[18:55] | He ran it like this was his courtroom and we all were in contempt. | 他像管自己的法庭那样管理大楼 我们完全不被重视 |
[19:00] | I understand mr. Riverton filed a petition to have you evicted. | 我了解到Riverton先生起草了份请愿书 要收回你的公寓 |
[19:03] | Twice,actually. | 实际上是2次 |
[19:04] | He hated animals. | 他痛恨动物 |
[19:06] | Birds especially. | 特别是鸟 |
[19:08] | “Rats with wings,” he called them. | “长翅膀的老鼠”他这么叫它们 |
[19:10] | All these birds are legal imports,of course. | 当然所有这些鸟都是合法进口的 |
[19:13] | Yeah,of course. | 当然 |
[19:15] | Bonasera: According to the super,mr. Riverton wanted you evicted | 据管理员说 Riverton先生想要收回你的公寓 |
[19:17] | because he thought your birds were unsanitary. | 因为他认为你的鸟并不卫生 |
[19:19] | Brought germs and disease into the building. | 把细菌和病毒带进了大楼 |
[19:22] | That man was paranoid. | 那个男人有妄想症 |
[19:23] | I mean,no one in the building liked him. | 我是说 大楼里的人都不喜欢他 |
[19:25] | But you were the only tenant he was trying to evict. | 但你是他唯一想要驱逐出去的租客 |
[19:28] | Maybe you went down to his apartment,tried to set him straight? | 也许你下楼去了他公寓 想要纠正他? |
[19:30] | Absolutely not. | 绝对没有 |
[19:31] | Bonasera: Mr. Stark,we found a sunflower seed at the crime scene. | Stark先生 我们在犯罪现场 发现了向日葵种子 |
[19:35] | A black sunflower seed. | 一颗黑色的向日葵种子 |
[19:39] | Just like the ones over here. | 就像这里的这些一样 |
[19:40] | I sure as hell don’t know how it got there. | 我肯定我不知道它怎么去那儿的 |
[19:43] | I’ve never been in riverton’s apartment. | 我从没去过Riverton的公寓 |
[19:46] | And neither have my birds. | 我的鸟也是 |
[19:47] | Well,as much as we trust you,we’re still gonna need your prints. | 就算我们相信你 我们还是需要你的指纹 |
[19:51] | What do you do with all the empty seed shells? | 那空的种子壳你怎么处理的呢? |
[20:04] | I figure they’re biodegradable,right? | 我想它们是可以生物分解的 对吗? |
[20:57] | Print from the birdman doesn’t match the print from the napkin, | 养鸟人指纹和餐巾上的不吻合 |
[20:59] | so it doesn’t get us any closer to our killer. | 所以对这个凶手 我们没什么进展 |
[21:01] | You make any headway with the victim’s clothes? | 受害者的衣服有什么发现? |
[21:03] | The glittery powder on his shirt came back as gypsum drywall dust. | 他衬衫上的闪光粉末是石膏清水墙灰 |
[21:06] | Well,we put that together with the paint lindsay found on the gun we might have something. | 我们把它和Lindsay在枪上找到的指纹 放一起看可能会有点线索 |
[21:12] | According to the new rules regarding voc emissions, | 根据挥发性有机化合物放射的新规定 |
[21:15] | oil based exterior paint can only be sold to contractors. | 油性表面涂料只能卖给承包商 |
[21:18] | He would certainly have access to drywall. | 他当然可以接触到清水墙 |
[21:20] | Let’s find out if the judge’s recent divorce rulings involved anyone in the construction trade. | 找一下法官最近负责的离婚案中 有没有做建筑生意的当事人 |
[21:32] | why don’t you have a seat. | 你为什么不坐下来呢 |
[21:34] | You asking or telling? | 你是请求还是要求呢? |
[21:36] | ‘Cause I don’t like to be told what to do right now. | 因为我现在不喜欢听别人的要求 |
[21:39] | Especially by some woman. | 特别是女人发出的要求 |
[21:40] | She said sit down. | 她说坐下 |
[21:44] | Remodeling the place? | 在改建这个地方? |
[21:46] | You could call it a work in progress. | 你可以称之为进行中的工作 |
[21:48] | Your divorce was finalized a week ago. | 一周前你的离婚案判下来了 |
[21:49] | The judge who presided over it was just found dead. | 负责这个案子的法官刚刚死了 |
[21:53] | What would you call that? | 你怎么看呢? |
[21:54] | A happy coincidence. | 快乐的巧合 |
[21:56] | Is that supposed to be funny? | 难道这个很好笑吗? |
[21:57] | Depends,you got a sense of humor? | 要看了 你有幽默感吗? |
[21:58] | Depends,you funny? | 要看了 你很滑稽吗? |
[22:02] | riverton,gave everything I owned to my wife. | Riverton把我的一切都给了我老婆 |
[22:04] | My ex-wife. | 我的前妻 |
[22:06] | Who I now have to repay for doing me the great favor of leaving me. | 我还不得不报答她帮忙离开我 |
[22:11] | Spent six years renovating this place. | 花了6年来修复这个地方 |
[22:14] | Six years. | 6年 |
[22:16] | Now he says I’ve got to give it to her. | 现在他说我要把这个地方给她 |
[22:18] | So,no problem. | 所以 没问题 |
[22:20] | I’m going to let her have it. | 我会让她拥有的 |
[22:21] | Uh,mr. Rose,when was the last time you saw judge riverton? | Rose先生 你最后一次见到Riverton法官 是什么时候? |
[22:24] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[22:25] | I knocked down a few walls,thought it’d make me feel better,but it didn’T. | 我拆了几堵墙 以为那会让我感觉好点 但是没有 |
[22:29] | So I got his address off the internet. | 所以我从网上搞到了他的住址 |
[22:31] | Figured I’d knock him down,too,maybe that’d work. | 以为如果我把他揍翻在地 就会感觉好过些 |
[22:37] | Judge! | 法官! |
[22:38] | You do know I can have you arrested. | 你清楚我可以据此逮捕你 |
[22:40] | Arrested? | 逮捕? |
[22:42] | I haven’t done anything. | 我什么也没干 |
[22:43] | But you’re thinking abouitt or you wouldn’t be here. | 但是你这么想过 要不你就不会在这儿了 |
[22:45] | In the future,mr. Rose,I recommend you do your thinking at home. | 以后 Rose先生 我建议你在家里思考 |
[22:48] | What home? | 什么家? |
[22:50] | You gave it to my wife,remember? | 你把它给了我老婆 记得吗? |
[22:52] | You put your hand on me again,I’ll issue a restraining order. | 你再碰我一下 我就签发限制令了 |
[22:55] | So you just left him there? In the lobby of his building? | 所以你就这样离开他了? 在他大楼的大堂里? |
[22:58] | Yup. | 是啊 |
[22:58] | I bought a six pack and went over to my ex wife’s place in jersey. | 我买了半打啤酒去了Jersey我老婆家 |
[23:02] | The one that I am paying for her to live in. | 我付钱让她住的地方 |
[23:04] | And she’ll verify that? | 那她会证明你说的话了? |
[23:06] | probably not. | 多半不会 |
[23:08] | But the cop she called on me sure as hell will. | 但应她的报警来抓我的警察应该会 |
[23:14] | Now,jersey pd confirms they picked up mr. Rose on a domestic disturbance call at noon. | Jersey警方证实中午接到了一通 家庭骚扰报警电话 带走了Rose先生 |
[23:20] | He wasn’t let out of the precinct until 4:00 in the afternoon. | 直到下午四点 他才被释放 |
[23:23] | Which means he couldn’t have committed murder. | 那就是说 人不可能是他杀的 |
[23:25] | Must be something we’re not seeing. | 一定有些我们没看到的线索 |
[23:27] | The only thing we haven’t accounted for is the paint lindsay found on the shotgun. | 我们唯一还没查明的东西是 Lindsay在枪上找到的涂料 |
[23:30] | And the question of access. | 还有进门的方法 |
[23:33] | Whoever did this knew their way around the apartment building and knew about the roof door. | 不管是谁干的 他们都了解公寓 附近的环境和房顶的那扇门 |
[23:37] | And also got into riverton’s apartment without showing any sign of breaking and entering. | 并且没有强行闯入的迹象 就进入Riverton的公寓 |
[23:41] | The super and the maid both had keys,but their alibis are rock solid. | 管理员和女仆都有钥匙 但他们的不在场证明很可靠 |
[23:45] | There are only two other keys that we know of– | 我们知道还有两把钥匙– |
[23:47] | one was with the judge when he died and the other… | 法官死时身上有一把 另外一把… |
[23:49] | was with madison riverton. | 在Madison Riverton那儿 |
[23:57] | I did a little digging into madison riverton’s background. | 我对Madison Riverton 稍微做了一下背景调查 |
[24:00] | According to the transcript from her parents’ divorce hearing, | 根据她父母离婚听证会的记录 |
[24:03] | she wanted to live with her mother. | 她想和她母亲生活 |
[24:04] | But riverton used his influence as a judge to gain primary custody. | 但Riverton利用他身为法官的影响力 得到了主要监护权 |
[24:09] | Probably didn’t make madison too happy. | 可能让Madison不太开心 |
[24:11] | This was a savage attack. | 这次袭击很凶残 |
[24:13] | The judge took six blows to the head. | 法官的头部遭到了6次重击 |
[24:15] | One hard enough to crack his skull. | 有一击甚至重到撞裂了他的头骨 |
[24:17] | Is madison riverton physically capable of that kind of force? | Madison Riverton有那种力量吗? |
[24:20] | Maybe she had some help. | 也许她有帮手呢 |
[24:23] | Jake and charlie fairwick. | Jake和Charlie Fairwick |
[24:24] | Yeah,they said they were at the movies. | 是啊 他们说在看电影 |
[24:26] | Let’s see if they really were. | 去看看他们是不是真的在那儿 |
[24:33] | Nice place to play hooky. | 真是旷工的好地方 |
[24:35] | Personally I would have gone with the batting cages. | 我个人比较喜欢打棒球 |
[24:37] | It’s closed for maintenance. | 因为要维修 所以关闭了 |
[24:38] | Ollie barnes is not worth screwing up your career,danny. | Ollie Barnes不值得赔上你的事业 Danny |
[24:41] | I give a crap about that cockroach. | 对那只蟑螂 我不屑一顾 |
[24:43] | ,Ohyeah? Then why am I here? | 噢 是吗? 那我为什么会在这儿? |
[24:45] | Rikki sandoval. | |
[24:46] | Ruben’s mom? | Ruben的妈妈? |
[24:47] | She came by my apartment this morning. | 她今天早上来了我的公寓 |
[24:52] | I heard ollie barnes got out on bail. | 我听说Ollie Barnes出狱了 |
[24:54] | It’s not right. | 那是不对的 |
[24:56] | I told her that I agree with her,I don’t think it’s right. | 我告诉她我同意 我也觉得那是不对的 |
[24:59] | I offer her a cup of coffee,I go in to the kitchen… | 我帮她倒杯咖啡 走进了厨房… |
[25:06] | robbery offense,you know,it’S… it’s easy to make bail. | 抢劫罪 你知道 那… 保释是很容易的 |
[25:11] | Thanks,but I should go. | 谢谢 但我该走了 |
[25:20] | She left. | 她就离开了 |
[25:22] | I start to get ready for work and that’s when I see it. | 我准备去上班了 那时我就看到了 |
[25:29] | You got to report it,danny. | 你得打份报告 Danny |
[25:30] | She stole your gun. | 她偷了你的枪 |
[25:31] | I can’t do that! | 我不能那么做! |
[25:33] | Her son is dead. | 她儿子死了 |
[25:34] | So what? You feel guilty? | 那又怎么样? 你觉得内疚? |
[25:36] | You owe her something? | 你欠她的? |
[25:38] | Think about it. | 好好想想吧 |
[25:39] | It’s your gun,what if she uses it? | 这是你的枪 要是她开枪了怎么办? |
[25:40] | Flack,I know,I know,I know,flack,but… | Flack 我知道 我知道 Flack 但是… |
[25:43] | would you just think about what she’s going through? | 但是你不能考虑下她的遭遇吗? |
[25:46] | I just need some time to find her. | 我只是需要点时间找到她 |
[25:49] | You never saw me,okay. | 就当你没看到过我 好吗 |
[25:54] | What’d the bondsman give you on barnes? | 保释官给了你什么Barnes的信息? |
[25:56] | Old employers,a couple addresses,I got some hangouts. | 旧雇主 几个地址 还有常去的地方 |
[25:59] | I don’t know how to find rikki but if I find ollie barnes chances are sooner or later she’s going to show up. | 我不知道怎么找Rikki 但如果找到 Ollie Barnes 她迟早会出现 |
[26:04] | We split the list. | 我们分头去找 |
[26:06] | Four hours,we come up empty after… | 4个小时 如果还是一无所获… |
[26:08] | then we’ll call it in,we’ll call it in. | 我们就向上面报告 向上面报告 |
[26:10] | Absolutely. Thank you. | 肯定的 谢谢你 |
[26:15] | Movie theater security cameras picked up jake and charlie fairwick | 影院监控系统拍到了Jake和Charlie Fairwick |
[26:19] | buying popcorn at the concession stand just before the 1:00 matinee. | 下午一点前在柜台前买爆米花 |
[26:22] | The girl behind the counter remembers a whole conversation about the large combo. | 服务员记得他们俩买了特大号套餐 |
[26:26] | Freeze it there. | 停在那里 |
[26:29] | The were in the exact same clothes all day. | 他们一天都没换过衣服 |
[26:32] | And judging by the lack of blood on those clothes, | 既然衣服上没有血迹… |
[26:34] | there’s no way they could have bludgeoned judge riverton to death. | 他们没可能把Riverton法官打死 |
[26:37] | Certainly doesn’t look like there’s a shotgun concealed anywhere on them. | 看起来也不像身上能藏一把猎枪 |
[26:42] | Camera’s picked them up at 3:00 pm on their way out of the movie. | 摄像头拍到他们3点钟走出电影院 |
[26:45] | Madison came to meet them. | Madison过来和他们汇合 |
[26:47] | Madison called 911 15 minutes later at 3:15. | 一刻钟后 Madison在3:15报了警 |
[26:51] | Monroe: Maybe jack and charlie weren’t involved. | 也许Jack和Charlie与此案无关 |
[26:53] | They were at the movies during our estimated time of death. | 案发时间他们在电影院 |
[26:56] | Question is,where was madison? | 问题是 Madison那会在哪? |
[26:58] | Madison: I told you. | 我已经告诉你了 |
[26:59] | I was just wondering around,don’t you ever do that? | 我在外面闲逛 你难道没这样过吗? |
[27:02] | Well,the problem is,madison,no one saw you. | 问题是 Madison 没人看到你 |
[27:04] | I sat on a park bench and read. | 我坐在公园长椅上看书 |
[27:06] | I did some window-shopping. | 还逛了逛街 |
[27:08] | I didn’t exactly think I’d need an alibi. | 我认为我不需要不在场证明 |
[27:11] | I can’t believe you think I had something to do with this. | 真不敢相信你认为我和这案子有关 |
[27:13] | I know your father was tough. | 我知道你父亲很严厉 |
[27:15] | He must have been difficult to live with. | 他肯定很难相处 |
[27:16] | Sure,he was tough,but… | 没错 他是很严厉 但是… |
[27:18] | it’s just because he had high expectations of me. | 那是因为他对我期望很高 |
[27:21] | What possible reason would I have for… | 我有什么理由去… |
[27:25] | I can’t even say it. | 我甚至说不出口 |
[27:26] | For killing him? | 去杀他? |
[27:28] | Well,somebody had a reason. | 有人有理由 |
[27:29] | Whoever it was had a key to your apartment. | 无论是谁都有你家钥匙 |
[27:31] | I swear,it wasn’t me. | 我发誓 不是我 |
[27:36] | He left you everything. | 他把一切都留给你了 |
[27:37] | You can move to colorado now,to live with your mother. | 现在你可以搬去科罗拉多和你母亲住了 |
[27:40] | How did you know about that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[27:42] | Transcript from your parents’ divorce. | 你父母离婚的文件记录 |
[27:44] | You wanted to live with your mother,your father wouldn’t let that happen. | 你想和妈妈一起住 但是你爸爸阻止了 |
[27:46] | That would have made me pretty angry. | 要是我也会很生气 |
[27:51] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[27:53] | I hated him. | 我恨他 |
[27:55] | I didn’t want to be here. | 我不想留在这 |
[27:57] | I wouldn’t even speak to him for a whole year. | 我甚至一整年不和他说话 |
[28:01] | And now he’s dead… | 但现在他死了… |
[28:05] | and I can’t tell him I’m sorry. | 我没法告诉他 我很抱歉 |
[28:08] | I can’t tell him that I loved him and that I changed my mind. | 没法告诉他我爱他 我改变主意了 |
[28:19] | Madison,I’m going to have to ask for your palm prints. | Madison 我需要你的掌纹 |
[28:23] | Hawkes: Ridge detail on madison’s palm print doesn’t match the napkin. | Madison的掌纹和餐巾上的不相符 |
[28:28] | And there’s no void. | 没有缺口 |
[28:31] | What is the sunflower shell in relationship to the napkin? | 葵花籽壳和餐巾有什么关系? |
[28:33] | Across the room about 15 feet away. | 两者在屋里相隔15英尺远 |
[28:37] | If the shell blew down from the neighbor’s apartment into riverton’s open window, | 如果葵花籽壳是从邻居家飘进 Riverton家开着的窗户 |
[28:41] | how’d it end up all the way across the room? | 怎么会在房间另一头出现? |
[28:43] | The window’s no where near the hallway. | 窗户又不靠近走廊 |
[28:44] | Riverton could have tracked it in before he was killed. | 也许Riverton被杀前粘在脚上带过去的 |
[28:46] | Or maybe the killer tracked it. | 也许是凶手粘在脚上带过去的 |
[28:48] | The ball of the foot and the heel of the palm are tough to distinguish. | 脚掌纹和手掌纹很难区别 |
[28:52] | You’re saying all this time we’ve been looking at a footprint? | 你是说我们看了半天的居然是个脚印? |
[28:55] | What if the void on the napkin is from the shell? | 如果餐巾上那道缺口 是由葵花籽壳造成的呢? |
[29:07] | It’s a perfect fit. | 完全吻合 |
[29:09] | The killer could have tracked the shell across the floor with their bare feet. | 凶手可能光脚粘上带过来的 |
[29:12] | But why commit murder without shoes on? Doesn’t make sense. | 但为什么不穿鞋杀人? 这说不通啊 |
[29:16] | It does if they weren’t wearing any clothes. | 如果他们什么衣服也没穿就说得通了 |
[29:20] | That certainly would explain why madison didn’t have any blood on her. | 那也可以解释 为什么Madison身上没有血迹 |
[29:24] | She killed her father and then took a shower. | 她杀了她父亲 然后冲了个澡 |
[29:31] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[29:32] | No blood,no hairs. | 没有血迹 没有毛发 |
[29:34] | I’ll give her this,she’s smart. | 我得说 她很聪明 |
[29:37] | Bludgeoning your own father to death,that’s smart? | 打死自己的父亲 那叫聪明? |
[29:39] | Smart in a cold-blooded kind of way. | 是那种冷血的聪明 |
[29:41] | She washed away all the evidence. | 她清洗掉了所有证据 |
[29:48] | Maybe not all of it. | 也许不是所有 |
[30:15] | Leave a message at the tone. | 请在提示后留言 |
[30:17] | Danny,where the hell are you? | Danny 你到底在哪? |
[30:23] | Dispatch,I need a hit on a cell phone location. | 派遣中心 我需要查一个手机的位置 |
[30:25] | Number’s 212-555-0121. | 号码是212-555-0121 |
[30:29] | The mystery compound I found on the shower curtain, | 我在浴帘上发现的神秘化合物 |
[30:31] | it turned out to be soybean oil,butter flavoring, | 是大豆油 黄油食品香精 |
[30:34] | beta-carotene and citric acid. | β-胡萝卜素和柠檬酸 |
[30:36] | All of them,basic ingredients in popcorn topping. | 都是爆米花的主要成份 |
[30:39] | Jake and charlie fairwick were at the movies. | Jake和Charlie Fairwick在电影院 |
[30:41] | I did some checking,the theater they were at uses the exact same ingredients in its popcorn topping. | 我查了下 他们去的那家电影院 卖的爆米花就是这种成份 |
[30:46] | Riverton’s apartment is only three blocks away. | Riverton的公寓距那只有三个街区 |
[30:49] | You think they snuck out,killed riverton,showered,then snuck back in? | 你认为他们溜出来 杀了Riverton 冲了澡 再溜回去? |
[30:53] | Movie and a murder. | 电影和谋杀 |
[30:54] | Hell of a double feature. | 还真像是两场连映 |
[31:01] | They could have come out this way without being noticed. | 他们可能从这出来不被发现 |
[31:04] | Dark theater,nobody would have missed them. | 黑洞洞的电影院 没人会注意到他们 |
[31:07] | Yeah,must have wedged something in the door so they could get back inside. | 没错 但肯定得在门里堵上东西 这样才能溜回来 |
[31:39] | Hawkes… | |
[32:01] | cross-sectional analysis of the movie theater paint | 电影院的油漆和我在猎枪枪管上 发现的油漆 |
[32:04] | is an exact match to the sample I got in the shotgun barrel. | 完全一致 |
[32:13] | The boys must’ve hidden the gun on the l geed above the rear exit, | 这两男孩肯定是把枪藏在后门上的檐上 |
[32:17] | and then nicked the door when they took it down. | 拿下来的时候划到了门 |
[32:19] | Which still doesn’t tell us if they acted alone or if madison put them up to it. | 但仍然说明不了他们是独自行动 还是Madison指使的 |
[32:22] | We just compared madison’s footprint to the one we found on the napkin; no match. | 我们刚把Madison的脚印和餐巾上发现的 作了对比 不吻合 |
[32:27] | If they boys did it,how did they get into the apartment? | 如果是这两个男孩做的 他们怎么进的公寓? |
[32:30] | Madison and jake had been dating for two months,somewhere in that time, | Jake和Madison已经交往两个月了 |
[32:33] | it’s possible that he got access to her key,made a copy. | 那期间很可能拿到她的钥匙 复制了一把 |
[32:36] | But why would the boys want to kill judge riverton? They hardly knew him. | 但这两个男孩为什么想杀Riverton法官呢? 他们都不认识他 |
[33:52] | He was ten. | 他只有10岁 |
[33:54] | Who? | 谁? |
[33:55] | Rikki? Rikki? | |
[33:58] | Go away,danny. | 走开 Danny |
[33:59] | Rikki,put down the gun,please? | Rikki 放下枪 |
[34:03] | He took everything from me. | 他夺走了我的一切 |
[34:04] | I don’t even know you,lady. | 我都不认识你 女士 |
[34:06] | You shut up! | 你闭嘴! |
[34:07] | Rikki,listen to me. | Rikki 听我说 |
[34:09] | Sweetheart,you don’t want to do this. | 宝贝 你不想要这样做的 |
[34:11] | If he hadn’t robbed that store,ruben would still be alive. | 如果他没有抢劫那家商店 Ruben就还会活着 |
[34:14] | I know you think that,but if I would’ve stayed with ruben and… | 我知道你这么想 但如果我和Ruben待在一起… |
[34:17] | made sure he got home,he’d be alive. | 确保他回到家 他也还会活着 |
[34:22] | That’s all I had to do… | 我应该做的是… |
[34:24] | was stay with him. | 和他待在一起 |
[34:28] | So if you want to shoot someone… | 所以如果你想开枪… |
[34:41] | – I want him back. – I know,I know. | – 我想要他回来 – 我知道 我知道 |
[34:44] | Just let me have the gun. Let me have the gun. | 把枪给我 把枪给我 |
[34:51] | crazy bitch ought to be locked up. | 疯婊子 应该被拷起来 |
[34:52] | What you… Get the hell out of here! | 你… 快他妈滚走! |
[34:54] | If you ask me,that kid caught a lucky break. | 要我说 那孩子真是有幸喘口气了 |
[34:56] | Might’ve ended up a nut job,like his old lady. | 要不难保不和他妈一样变成疯子 |
[35:01] | Hey,danny! Danny! | 嘿 Danny! Danny! |
[35:04] | Get out of here. Get the hell out of here! | 滚 快滚开! |
[35:10] | Danny? | |
[35:12] | Are you taking her in or am I? | 你逮捕她还是我来? |
[35:14] | She’s not going in! | 她不能进监狱! |
[35:15] | You know this has got to be put on paper. | 你知道这个应该记录在案的 |
[35:17] | That mug’s probably already on the phone with his lawyer,telling him all about this. | 那混蛋很可能已经打电话给律师 告诉他这事了 |
[35:20] | Flack,I’m gonna take her home. | Flack 我要带她回家 |
[35:24] | I’ll be at my desk. | 我会去办公室 |
[35:26] | I’ll give you one hour. | 给你一个小时 |
[35:28] | After that,I’ll do what I got to do. | 那之后 我就会做我应该做的事情 |
[35:40] | turns out the fairwick boys were originally the highford boys. | Fairwick兄弟原来是Highford兄弟 |
[35:43] | Mother died when they were young. | 很小的时候母亲死了 |
[35:45] | Father worked three jobs,raised them until the acs entered the picture. | 父亲打三份工抚养他们 直到儿童福利局介入 |
[35:49] | Court ruled he was unfit. | 法庭判他不称职 |
[35:51] | It says here,they were with four different foster families. | 这里说 他们待过4个寄养家庭 |
[35:54] | Must’ve been tough. | 日子肯定很难过 |
[35:55] | Let me guess– judge riverton is the one who took them away from their father. | 我猜猜 Riverton法官 是拆散他俩和父亲的”元凶” |
[35:59] | He called it a case of parental neglect. | 他把这个案子称之为”父母疏忽” |
[36:01] | I think we just found our motive. | 我想我们找到动机了 |
[36:04] | Bonasera: It was brilliant,charlie. | 这还真是聪明 Charlie |
[36:05] | Whose idea was it to take your clothes off? | 谁出的主意脱掉衣服? |
[36:08] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[36:09] | We didn’t do anything. | 我们什么也没做 |
[36:23] | That’s hard to look at,isn’t it? | 看不下去 对吧? |
[36:26] | Bonasera: We found oil from popcorn topping on the judge’s shower curtain. | 我们在法官家的浴帘上发现了爆米花油 |
[36:30] | That’s what got you,charlie. | 我们凭这个抓到了你 Charlie |
[36:34] | It’s always that one,little mistake. | 总会留下蛛丝马迹 |
[36:36] | And that show you put on at the movie theater? | 录像显示你们穿着衣服在电影院 |
[36:39] | Ordering the jumbo combos so the girl behind the counter would remember you? | 点特大号套餐以便让服务员记住你们? |
[36:42] | It actually came back to bite you,too. | 回头来这也咬定了你 |
[36:44] | Did you know,when you threw that gun off the roof, | 知道吗 当你把枪从房顶扔下来时 |
[36:47] | you killed another person,an innocent girl? | 你杀了另一个人 一个无辜的女孩 |
[36:54] | bonasera: Her name’s emily miller. | 她叫Emily Miller |
[36:55] | She was shopping for flowers. | 正在买花 |
[36:57] | Look at her! | 看看她! |
[36:58] | She’s only 22 years old! | 她只有22岁! |
[37:04] | You want to tell us why you did this,charlie? | 想告诉我们你为什么这样做吗 Charlie? |
[37:12] | My father loved us. | 我父亲很爱我们 |
[37:14] | He had to work three jobs just to support us. | 他得打三份工来抚养我们 |
[37:17] | So he left me and my brother home a lot. | 所以他常把我和哥哥留在家里 |
[37:19] | You were seven and jake was nine. | 你那时7岁 Jake9岁 |
[37:21] | You were too young to be left alone. | 你俩实在太小 不能单独留在家里 |
[37:23] | Riverton called it neglect. | Riverton把这称作疏忽 |
[37:25] | There was no neglect. | 没有什么疏忽 |
[37:27] | All my father ever did was love us. | 我父亲很爱我们 |
[37:29] | He did everything that he could for me and my brother. | 他做的一切都是为了我和我哥哥 |
[37:31] | Jake’s 18 now. | Jake现在18岁 |
[37:32] | Legally,he could’ve gone to live with your father,but he didn’T. | 法律上说 他能和父亲一起住了 可他没有 |
[37:36] | My father died three months ago,in the south bronx. | 我爸爸3个月前去世了 在南布朗克斯区 |
[37:45] | we found him hiding in the basement of his building. | 我们发现他藏在大楼的地下室里 |
[37:48] | Take a seat,jake. | 坐下吧 Jake |
[37:50] | Jake,don’t say anything. | Jake 什么也别说 |
[37:53] | It’s too late,charlie. | 太迟了 Charlie |
[37:56] | I’m not letting you go down for something I did. | 我不会让我做的事情连累你 |
[37:58] | – Jake… – shut up. | – 闭嘴 |
[38:01] | My brother had nothing to do with this. | 我弟弟和这件事无关 |
[38:04] | I was the one who planned it. | 是我一手策划的 |
[38:06] | I hooked up with madison,made a copy of her key, | 我和Madison约会 复制了她家钥匙 |
[38:09] | then I found out when the judge would be home alone. | 然后摸清法官独自在家的时间 |
[38:13] | I went there to kill the son of a bitch. | 去那里杀了这个狗娘养的 |
[38:15] | Charlie just stood there. | Charlie只是站在那 |
[38:19] | It was me… all me. | 是我… 全是我干的 |
[38:38] | charlie,go take a shower. Charlie? | Charlie 去冲个澡 Charlie? |
[39:06] | One crime,five victims: | 一次犯罪 5个受害人: |
[39:09] | Emily miller and judge riverton,who lost their lives; | Emily Miller和Riverton法官 失去了性命 |
[39:11] | madison lost a father; and you two lost your future. | Madison失去了父亲 你们两个失去了未来 |
[39:54] | I thought you were off today? | 我还以为你今天休息呢 |
[39:55] | Yeah,something came up with danny. | 是的 但我和Danny有些事情 |
[39:58] | It… | 这个… |
[40:00] | it’s A… long story. | 这个… 说来话长 |
[40:03] | How about I tell you later,over an irish coffee? | 待会告诉你 一起喝杯爱尔兰咖啡? |
[40:07] | I think I know just the place. | 我想我知道有个好地方 |
[40:24] | Jess,would you take her inside? | Jess 你带她进去好吗? |
[40:26] | Sure. | 好的 |
[40:38] | Messer,hang on a sec. | Messer 等一下 |
[40:40] | What,don? | 什么 Don? |
[40:42] | What do you want me to say? | 你想我说什么? |
[40:43] | I called ahead to arraignment. | 我提前打电话给传讯处了 |
[40:44] | She’ll be walked through the system,released on her recognizance. | 她交了保释金就可以出来了 |
[40:48] | She won’t spend a night in jail. | 一晚上也不用呆在牢里 |
[40:49] | You know what? | 知道吗? |
[40:51] | You should mind your own business. | 你应该管好自己的事 |
[40:52] | You’re my friend,danny. | 你是我的朋友 Danny |
[40:54] | Makes it my business. | 你的事就是我的事 |
[40:57] | You’ve got to stop blaming yourself from ruben’s death. | 不要再为Ruben的死责备自己了 |
[41:00] | Ruben,go straight home,ruben! | Ruben 照直走回家 Ruben! |
[41:02] | Go straight home! | 照直走回家! |
[41:03] | Woman: Help! Somebody stop him! | 救命! 快抓住他! |
[41:16] | how? | 怎么能? |
[41:18] | How can I do that? | 我怎么能不怪自己? |