时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:58] | Louis Tre. | |
[00:59] | Two-twenty a pop, Essex? | 220一根 Essex? |
[01:01] | You must be feeling festive. | 你一定感觉很爽 |
[01:03] | I think I just closed the biggest deal of my life. | 我觉得我刚刚搞定了 这辈子最大的交易 |
[01:06] | Well, in that case, let’s start a tab. | 嗯 要这样的话 我们喝一瓶吧 |
[01:17] | What’s she drinking? | 她喝什么呢? |
[01:19] | Margarita, rocks. | 加冰的玛格丽特(鸡尾酒) |
[01:21] | Next one’s on me. | 下一杯我请了 |
[01:47] | Need a light? | 要火么? |
[01:50] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[02:11] | Who we looking at, Flack? | 我们面对的是谁 Flack? |
[02:12] | Essex Palmer. Well, what’s left of him. | Essex Palmer 嗯 也就留下这个了 |
[02:14] | 29-year-old Internet entrepreneur. | 29岁的互联网企业家 |
[02:17] | According to witnesses, | 根据目击证人所说 |
[02:18] | one minute he lit up, the next minute he blew up. | 他刚点着火 下一秒就爆炸了 |
[02:21] | Exploding cigar? | 爆炸雪茄? |
[02:22] | Apparently, the guy was a regular | 显然 这个家伙 |
[02:23] | with a twisted sense of humor | 具有扭曲的幽默感 |
[02:25] | and a history of pulling practical jokes. | 以及玩恶作剧的历史 |
[02:27] | On himself? | 就他自己? |
[02:28] | He’s a young guy, suffering a painful death | 他是个年轻人 |
[02:30] | in a public place– | 在公开场合痛苦地死去 |
[02:31] | I don’t think he was in on this joke. | 我不认为他在搞什么恶作剧 |
[02:33] | No. | 不 |
[02:35] | Talk about going out with a bang. | 谈谈爆炸的事情吧 |
[03:30] | Our vic made a fortune buying and selling | 我们的受害人以在线倒卖 |
[03:32] | high-end comic books online. | 高端漫画书获利 |
[03:34] | Then he stepped up to buying and selling comic stores. | 之后他进一步买进跟转售漫画商店 |
[03:36] | Word is, the kid was loaded, and his wallet seems to agree. | 事实上 这孩子够富的 他的钱包也证明了这一点 |
[03:40] | A guy in the line outside picked it up | 外面的一个家伙 |
[03:41] | after somebody else dropped it. | 在有人扔掉钱包之后捡了起来 |
[03:48] | Pickpocket? | 扒手吗? |
[03:50] | Well, the blast couldn’t have blown it | 呃 爆炸不可能 |
[03:51] | all the way out the front door. | 将钱包一直吹到前门外 |
[03:53] | Well, the cash and the cards are still there. | 那么 现金和卡都在 |
[03:55] | Maybe he dropped it. | 可能是他扔的 |
[03:56] | We, if you guys can lift some prints, hopefully, | 好吧 如果你们能提取到指纹 |
[03:58] | I can run down the rest of the story. | 我就有可能完成这个故事后面的部分 |
[03:59] | Did you get anything else from the patrons? | 从顾客那里还得到什么消息没有? |
[04:01] | Everybody reports the same loud explosion | 每个人都说了一样的爆炸巨响 |
[04:03] | and then after that, it was panic at the disco. | 之后 迪斯科厅内产生了恐慌 |
[04:05] | And he did come alone? Yes. | – 他一个人来的? – 对 |
[04:06] | Bartender says he was here celebrating | 酒吧招待说 |
[04:08] | some new business venture. | 他在这里庆祝新的商业风险投资 |
[04:10] | Evidently he chose to celebrate | 就证据来看 |
[04:11] | by slipping something into a lady’s drink. | 他是以给一个女士的酒里 下了什么药的方式庆祝的 |
[04:13] | A roofie? | 迷奸药? |
[04:17] | Well, it sure ain’t a Spanish fly. | 好吧 它显然不是斑蟊 |
[04:28] | You in there? | 你在吗? |
[04:29] | We’re going to be late. | 我们要晚了 |
[04:31] | You awake in there? | 你醒了吗? |
[04:37] | Ruben, it’s 7:30 in the morning. | Ruben 才早上7点半 |
[04:40] | Today’s the day for the Blessing of the Bikes. | 今天是为车子祈福的日子 |
[04:42] | We have to be there. | 我们必须得去 |
[04:43] | You promised. | 你答应过的 |
[04:44] | Blessing of the Bikes… Okay, okay. Right, right. | 车子的祈福…好吧 好吧 行了 行了 |
[04:48] | You forgot. | 你给忘了 |
[04:49] | No. No, I did not forget about it. | 不 不 我没忘 |
[04:51] | The line’s going to be long, so we have to hurry. | 排队的人肯定多 所以我们得快点 |
[04:54] | Mom, we’re leaving now! | 妈 我们走啦! |
[04:57] | He’s been up since 5:30. | 5:30他就醒了 |
[04:59] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:00] | I went to bed at 5:30. | 我在5:30睡的觉 |
[05:03] | Do you want a cup of coffee? | 要杯咖啡吗? |
[05:04] | No. We got to go. | 不 我们要走了 |
[05:05] | Okay. Sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[05:06] | You guys have fun. | 祝你们玩的愉快 |
[05:08] | All right. | 好的 |
[05:09] | Grab a shirt. We’re leaving. | 穿上T恤 我们准备走 |
[05:10] | All right. | 好的 |
[05:13] | And when the living creatures went, the wheels went by them | 生灵诞生之时 他们创造了轮子 |
[05:17] | and when the living creatures were lifted up from the Earth, | 当生灵从地球上升华之时 |
[05:19] | the wheels were lifted up. | 轮子亦被升华 |
[05:21] | Wherever the spirit went, they went | 不管精神去了何处 它们去了 |
[05:24] | and the wheels were lifted up over against them | 轮子则逆其而行 |
[05:27] | for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. | 为了生灵在轮子中的精神 |
[05:32] | May the almighty and merciful Lord be our companion | 愿万能仁慈的主 |
[05:35] | on our many journeys and bring us back to our homes in peace, | 能在众多旅途和归途中与我们同行 |
[05:41] | health and happiness. | 赐予我们平安 健康和快乐 |
[05:44] | This bicycle is blessed by the sprinkling of this holy water, | 撒过圣水之后 这辆自行车就被祈福了 (译注: 老外也给自己的交通工具开光啊) |
[05:46] | in the name of the Father, and of the Son, | 因父及子 |
[05:48] | and of the Holy Spirit. | 及圣神之名 |
[05:50] | This bicycle is blessed by the sprinkling | 撒过圣水之后 |
[05:52] | of this holy water, | 这辆自行车就被祈福了 |
[05:53] | in the name of the Father, and of the Son, | 因父及子 |
[05:55] | and of the Holy Spirit. | 及圣神之名 |
[05:57] | This bicycle is blessed by the sprinkling of this holyater… | 撒过圣水之后 这辆自行车就被祈福了 |
[06:00] | in the name of the Father and of the Son, | 因父及子 |
[06:02] | and of the Holy Spirit… | 及圣神之名 |
[06:06] | You think my mom will let me ride my bike by myself? | 你认为我妈会让我自己骑车吗? |
[06:08] | Oh, is that what this is all about? | 哦 你就担心这个? |
[06:11] | I’m ten years old. | 我十岁了 |
[06:12] | Okay, time me to the corner. | 好吧 我骑到街角 帮我计时 |
[06:14] | Ready, set, go! | 准备 开始! |
[06:16] | All right. Don’t hit anybody, okay? | 好的 别撞到其他人 好吗? |
[06:18] | Yeah, it’s Messer. | 好的 我是Messer |
[06:19] | Hey, don’t go… don’t go past the corner, buddy! Hey! | 嗨 别去…别去角落那边 哥们 嗨! |
[06:22] | All right, let me call you back. | 好的 我会给你打回去 |
[06:25] | Rueben?! | |
[06:29] | Ruben, go straight home! Right now, Ruben! | Ruben 直接回家! 马上 Ruben! |
[06:35] | Help! Somebody! Help! | 救命! 谁来救救我! |
[06:42] | I need an ambulance at 459 West 75th. | 75大街西459号需要救护车 |
[06:44] | I’ve got a suspect, Caucasian male | 我已确定一名嫌犯 男性白人 |
[06:45] | fleeing the scene of a shooting. He’s armed, and he went down | 从枪击现场逃跑 嫌犯持械 |
[06:48] | the 76th Street subway entrance. | 并且进入76大街地铁入口 |
[06:50] | Brown jacket, approximately six feet. | 棕色夹克 估计6英尺(约和1.83米)高 |
[06:53] | All right… all right, all right… | 好的…好的 好的… |
[06:54] | Are you shot? | 你中枪了吗? |
[06:56] | Notify the ER, I’ll be at the hospital within the hour. | 通知急诊准备 我会在一个小时内赶到医院 |
[06:58] | I’ll need to swab and photograph the wound before it’s stitched. | 在伤口缝合前 我需要清洗并且拍照 |
[07:01] | You’re going to be fine, Justin. | 你会好起来的 Justin |
[07:02] | Check on my sister, huh? Definitely. | – 看看我妹妹 好吗? – 当然 |
[07:04] | That’s our victim, Justin Scott. | 那是我的受害人 Justin Scott |
[07:06] | ALL RIGHT.He said the shooter came in alone. | 他说枪手一个人来的 |
[07:08] | Told him to empty the register, at gunpoint. | 用枪指着他 让他把收银机的钱都拿出来 |
[07:11] | Open the register! | 打开收银机! |
[07:12] | Took two additional hits to the face. | 又在脸上打两下 |
[07:14] | He said the perp had something heavy… | 他说 嫌犯的衣袖里面 |
[07:16] | maybe hard up his sleeve. | 有什么东西很重 |
[07:19] | Female witness? | 女性目击者呢? |
[07:22] | Justin’s sister, Lucy. | Justin的姐姐 Lucy |
[07:23] | She came out from the back, saw the shooter fleeing, | 她从后面过来 看到枪手逃走 |
[07:26] | said he turned back and shot at her, | 说他转过身向她开枪 |
[07:28] | then ran across the street to the subway entrance. | 然后跑过街去了地铁口 |
[07:30] | You see enough to I.D. him in a lineup? | 你觉得足够确定他的身份了吗? |
[07:32] | I saw him from the back. | 我是从后面看到他的 |
[07:33] | But both Justin and Lucy remember | 但是 Justin和Lucy记得 |
[07:35] | that the whites of the perp’s eyes were blue. | 嫌犯的白眼球部分是蓝色的 |
[08:09] | Haven’t found a bullet or an impact mark. | 还没找到子弹或者弹痕 |
[08:12] | It appears that the bullet passed through this orange. | 显然子弹穿过了这个橘子 |
[08:17] | Entered here, exited here. | 这里进 这里出 |
[09:31] | Mario Galanti. | |
[09:35] | Mario Galanti, NYPD. | Mario Galanti 纽约警局 |
[09:38] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[09:40] | You hearing me? | 你听见了吗? |
[09:42] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[09:44] | Hey… | 嗨… |
[09:44] | Hey… I’m, I’m sorry! | 嗨…我 我很抱歉! |
[09:47] | I-I can’t hear anything! | 我 我什么都听不到! |
[09:50] | I need you to come with… | 我需要你… |
[10:00] | Turns out Mario Galanti was dumb enough | 看来Mario Galanti也够蠢的 |
[10:02] | to nab our vic’s wallet, | 才会去偷受害人的钱包 |
[10:03] | and he’s also been completely deaf since the blast. | 自从爆炸后就完全聋了 |
[10:06] | Acoustic trauma. | 听觉外伤 |
[10:07] | It’s caused by a loud noise or explosion near the ears. | 由靠近耳部的大分贝噪声或者爆炸造成 |
[10:09] | Need a light? | 要光吗? |
[10:11] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[10:16] | That’s why he dropped the wallet outside the club. | 这也是为什么他将钱包丢在了俱乐部外 |
[10:18] | Right, but Flack said he has no trouble talking, | 没错 但是Flack说他说话没有问题 |
[10:20] | and he says he swears that all he did was rip Essex off. | 并且他说他发誓仅仅是掏了Essex的包 |
[10:23] | Well, if he didn’t cause the explosion, who did? | 好吧 如果不是他造成的爆炸 那么谁干的? |
[10:25] | Well, I can’t tell you who, but I can tell you what. | 呃 我不能告诉你是谁 但是能告诉你是什么造成的 |
[10:28] | The cigar, right? | 雪茄 对吗? |
[10:30] | More specifically, the mouth end of a Gran Cahill cigar. | 更准确来说 是Gran Cahill雪茄 烟嘴的末端 |
[10:33] | I found it blown halfway down the vic’s trachea. | 我发现它在受害人气管一半处 |
[10:36] | The C.O.D. was massive internal hemorrhaging | 死因是由 |
[10:38] | caused by the concussive force of an explosion | 近距离爆炸冲击力造成的 |
[10:40] | at close proximity. | 大面积内出血 |
[10:45] | I sent a sample of the tobacco out | 我已经对烟叶取样 |
[10:47] | for detailed isotopic analysis, | 去进行详细的同位素分析 |
[10:49] | but from my collegiate experience | 但从我在学校里面抽烟的经验来看 |
[10:51] | smoking stogies, I’d say it was, um… | 我得说它 嗯 |
[10:54] | fresh… | 新鲜的… |
[10:54] | likely hand rolled, | 像是手工卷制 |
[10:56] | with a few unnatural additives, of course. | 当然 其中有反常的添加剂 |
[10:58] | Like smokeless gunpowder? I found heavy traces of that | 就像无烟火药? 在对受害人衣物进行X光检查时候 |
[11:00] | on the vic’s clothing when I ran them through XRF. | 我发现了很重的痕迹 |
[11:02] | Which is usually used in high explosives. | 通常是在高能爆炸中使用的 |
[11:04] | Right, I did find something else. | 对 我找到了其他东西 |
[11:07] | On the victim’s tie, I found a stain. | 我在受害人领带上找到了个污渍 |
[11:09] | It turned out to be mineral water with a twist. | 是加料的矿泉水 |
[11:12] | It contained DNA from the saliva of this guy. | 含有这家伙唾液中的DNA |
[11:15] | Lawrence Gelachter? | |
[11:17] | Yeah, he was in CODIS with priors for tax evasion. | 对 他因为逃税 在联合DNA检索系统中 留有记录 |
[11:19] | All right. I wonder what his relationship is to Essex Palmer? | 好吧 我很奇怪他和Essex Palmer的关系? |
[11:22] | Well, judging from the size and impact | 嗯 从污渍的尺寸和效果来看 |
[11:24] | of the stain, it couldn’t have been too friendly. | 应该不会太过亲密 |
[11:26] | He spit on the guy. | 他朝这家伙吐口水 |
[11:27] | Do we have a current address on Mr. Gelachter? | 我们有Gelachter先生目前的地址吗? |
[11:29] | Yeah. Flack’s meeting us there right after this. | 有 这个之后Flack和我们在那里见面 |
[11:31] | Good. All right, then ladies, | – 好的 – 好吧 那么女士们 |
[11:32] | unless there’s something else… | 除非还有其他事情… |
[11:33] | There is one more thing, Sid. | 还有一件事 Sid |
[11:35] | Mucuna pruriens. | |
[11:37] | In India, they’re also known as, uh, | 在印度 它们通常叫做 |
[11:40] | velvet bean, cowitch. | 绒毛豆 豆科攀缘植物 |
[11:41] | But here in the United States, we usually | 但是在美国 我们通常叫它 |
[11:43] | call it itching powder. | 痒痒粉 |
[11:48] | Oh! No! | 哦! 不要! |
[11:50] | Oh! No! | 哦! 不要! |
[11:52] | Looks like he stuck it | 看起来 |
[11:53] | in his pocket, and then after the blast, | 他把它放在口袋里 在爆炸后 |
[11:55] | it wound up dispersed on his clothes. | 粉末扩散到衣服上 |
[11:58] | But why aren’t you, uh…? | 但是为什么你不 呃? |
[11:59] | The long-sleeved lab coat. | 长袖的实验室服 |
[12:02] | Both stylish and functional. | 又时髦又好用 |
[12:03] | Uh, exploding cigars. | 啊 爆炸雪茄 |
[12:06] | You know, insect ice cubes, itching powder. | 你知道 昆虫冰块 痒痒粉 |
[12:10] | What kind of a clown are we after? | 我们要查的是个什么样的小丑啊? |
[12:12] | No way! | 没门! |
[12:14] | Lawrence Gelachter is Laughing Larry! | Lawrence Gelachter是Laughing Larry! |
[12:56] | We were able to raise the subdermal bruising | 我们在Justin Scott的脸上 |
[12:58] | on Justin Scott’s face. | 发现了皮下挫伤 |
[12:59] | You can see he got slammed pretty hard. | 你可以看到他被打得够狠 |
[13:01] | Your bodega thief’s weapon of choice is a revolver. | 你的商店劫匪用的是左轮手枪 |
[13:07] | Open the register! | 打开收银机! |
[13:08] | GSR I collected from Justin Scott’s head wound | 我从Justin Scott头部伤口收集的 枪击残留物 |
[13:10] | didn’t give us any compatible hits in the database. | 在数据库中找不到相匹配的 |
[13:13] | I did find traces of fiberglass in the laceration | 在颧骨的撕裂伤上我发现了玻璃纤维的痕迹 |
[13:16] | of the cheekbone, which you can see here, | 你可以看到 |
[13:18] | was crushed. | 被压碎了 |
[13:18] | I found traces of fiberglass on the register. | 我在收银机上发现了玻璃纤维的痕迹 |
[13:21] | Well, I might have a theory | 好吧 那我对于嫌疑人的蓝眼睛 |
[13:23] | for why the whites of the suspect’s eyes were blue. | 有个推测 |
[13:25] | Sclera– the whites of the eyes– | 巩膜…也就是眼白部分 |
[13:28] | can have a purple or blue tint | 在人体骨生成不全的情况下 |
[13:29] | if someone is suffering from osteogenesis imperfecta. | 会变成紫色或者蓝色 |
[13:32] | Individuals with O.I.– their bones do fracture easily. | 对于骨生成不全患者来说 很容易骨折 |
[13:36] | Exactly, which is why I hypothesize | 没错 这也是为什么 |
[13:38] | your thief could be wearing a fiberglass cast. | 我猜测劫匪可能穿着玻璃纤维的护具 |
[13:41] | That would explain the crushing of Justin Scott’s cheekbone. | 这可以解释Justin Scott颧骨的骨折 |
[13:44] | And why he thought the perp | 也能解释为什么他觉得 |
[13:45] | had something up his sleeve. | 嫌疑人的袖子里有什么东西 |
[13:48] | This osteo, | 这个骨生成… |
[13:50] | thing | 什么的玩意…呃 |
[13:51] | can, uh, we track it? | 我们能追踪吗? |
[13:53] | Well, if our robber knows he has it, | 嗯 如果抢劫犯知道他有这种病 |
[13:54] | if he’s seen a doctor about it, then we might even be able | 如果他曾经看过医生 |
[13:56] | to get photos of possible suspects from physicians. | 我们甚至可以从内科医生 那里获得嫌疑人的照片 |
[13:58] | Boom. So we show these photos | 太棒了 那么我们就可以 |
[14:00] | to Justin and Lucy, | 把照片给Justin和Lucy看 |
[14:02] | they I.D. our guy, | 他们确认这家伙的身份 |
[14:04] | and we are… | 我们就… |
[14:08] | We are what? | 我们就什么? |
[14:16] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[14:17] | Sid, where-where’d you find him? | Sid 你 你从哪里找到他的? |
[14:20] | Hey, Danny, what’s going on? An alley off 75th Street. | – 嗨 Danny 怎么了? – 75大街后的一条小巷 |
[14:23] | It says here there was a bicycle found that said Ruben on it. Oh, Ruben! | – 有辆Ruben曾经骑过的自行车 – 哦 Ruben! |
[14:26] | Danny, man, you know this kid? | Danny 哥们 你认识这孩子? |
[14:28] | No. Get outta here. | 不 出去 |
[14:29] | No, don’t touch the body! | 不 不要碰尸体 |
[14:30] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[14:31] | Sheldon, get him out of here. | Sheldon 让他出去 |
[14:32] | No, no, no, wait, wait… Danny, come on. | – 不 不 不 等等… – Danny 快 |
[14:33] | Let’s go, come on… let’s go… | 我们走 快… 我们走… |
[14:35] | Come on… No, No, I watched him take the shortcut home. | – 快… – 不 不 我看着他抄近路回家的 |
[15:02] | I saw him. | 我看到他了 |
[15:03] | I saw him. He was fine. | 我看到他了 他很好 |
[15:06] | I saw him. | 我看到他了 他骑着车从我身边走了 |
[15:07] | He rode the bike right away from me. | 我看到他了 他骑着车从我身边走了 |
[15:11] | Oh, I shouldn’t have stopped. | 哦 我不应该停下来的 |
[15:13] | I shouldn’t have stopped. | 我不应该停下来的 |
[15:13] | Why did I stop?! | 我为什么要停下! |
[15:15] | I should have made sure the kid got home safe. | 我应该确保这孩子安全回家的 |
[15:18] | Ruben was a block and a half from your apartment building. | Ruben在离你公寓楼 一个半街区远的地方 |
[15:21] | There was a man down, bleeding. | 有人倒下了 正在流血 |
[15:22] | Justin Scott needed your help. | Justin Scott需要你的帮助 |
[15:23] | You acted on instinct, Danny. | 你只是本能反应而已 Danny |
[15:25] | Ah, man, I wish I hadn’t. | 啊 老兄 我希望我没有那么做 |
[15:27] | I wish I hadn’t! | 我希望我没有那么做! |
[15:36] | He just got his bicycle blessed this morning. | 他早上刚刚为自己的自行车祈福 |
[15:43] | Danny? | |
[15:47] | I just heard. | 我刚听说 |
[15:52] | This is a tough one. | 这太痛苦了 |
[15:57] | Oh, I’m not very good at this kind of thing. | 喔 我对于这类事情不在行 |
[16:00] | What should I say to him? | 我应该对他怎么说? |
[16:06] | Just tell him | 就告诉他你对于 这类事情不在行好了 |
[16:06] | you’re not very good at this kind of thing. | 就告诉他你对于 这类事情不在行好了 |
[17:21] | It’s about time you guys got back. | 你们怎么才回来 |
[17:23] | I was starting to get a little worried, Messer. | 我开始有点担心了 Messer |
[17:26] | How long was the line? | 队够长的啊? |
[17:29] | Where’s Ruben? | Ruben呢? |
[17:32] | Rikki… | |
[17:34] | Where’s Ruben, Danny? | Ruben在哪 Danny? |
[17:35] | Rikki, we, um… | Rikki 我们 呃… |
[17:36] | I’m sorry. We, uh… | 我很抱歉 我们 呃… |
[17:38] | We… We were on our way back. | 我们…我们在回来路上 |
[17:40] | We were on our way back, and then, um, he, uh… | 我们在回来路上 然后 呃 他 呃… |
[17:43] | There was a robbery at a bodega… | 商店那里有个抢劫案 |
[17:45] | No, no , no. | 不 不 不 |
[17:45] | Just tell me where he is. | 告诉我他在哪里就好 |
[17:47] | You tell me where I can find him. | 你告诉我能在哪里找到他 |
[17:50] | Just-Just say that he’s okay. | 只要…只要说他没事就行 |
[17:53] | Oh, just tell me | 噢 只要告诉我 |
[17:54] | that he’s okay! | 他没事! |
[17:55] | Tell me he’s okay. | 告诉我他没事 |
[17:57] | I can’t tell you that he’s okay. | 我不能告诉你他没事 |
[18:01] | I can’t tell you that he’s okay. | 我不能告诉你他没事 |
[18:03] | No! No! | 不! 不! |
[18:09] | No. | 不 |
[18:39] | Process what was collected at the bodega. | 处理商店收集到的证据 |
[18:41] | Whatever Danny started, finish. | 不管Danny从哪里开始的 完成它 |
[18:43] | I want answers, not guesses. Got it. | – 我要答案 不是猜测 – 明白了 |
[18:45] | Mac, I got your message. | Mac 我收到了你的信息 |
[18:47] | Our bodega robbery is connected | 商店抢劫案 |
[18:48] | to the shooting of Ruben Sandoval. | 和Ruben Sandoval的枪击联系起来了 |
[18:51] | I found citric acid | 我在Sid从Ruben身上 |
[18:52] | on the bullet Sid extracted from Ruben. | 提取的子弹上发现了柠檬酸 |
[18:54] | More than likely it’s the bullet | 很有可能 |
[18:55] | that traveled through the orange. | 子弹曾经穿过橘子 |
[18:56] | Yeah, and the reason why | 对 这也是为什么 |
[18:57] | you didn’t find it at the scene– | 你没有在现场找到子弹 |
[18:58] | it entered Ruben just under his arm here. | 子弹从Ruben胳膊这里进入他身体 |
[19:01] | Axillary region. It’s common that someone could be shot there | 腋窝区域 某人被射中这里 |
[19:03] | and not immediately know it. | 不能立刻知道是很正常的 |
[19:04] | I imagine Ruben was traveling on his bike, | 我想象Ruben正在骑着车 |
[19:06] | he heard the gunshot, was scared, adrenaline pumping, | 听到枪击 很害怕 肾上腺素增加 |
[19:09] | doesn’t feel the initial pain. | 没有立刻感觉到疼痛 |
[19:11] | Does what Danny tells him to– | 照着Danny告诉他的去做了 |
[19:12] | heads for home, doesn’t make it. | 直接回家 结果没完成 |
[19:13] | Did the bullet get a match in IBIS? | 子弹在IBIS里面有没有匹配? |
[19:15] | No. Even stranger, | 没有 甚至有点奇怪 |
[19:16] | the caliber of the bullet is inconsistent with a revolver. | 子弹的口径和左轮手枪不符 |
[19:19] | Does that mean we have two shooters? | 也就是说我们有两个枪手了? |
[19:21] | Danny only heard one shot. | Danny只听到了一枪 |
[19:31] | Laughing Larry? | |
[19:33] | You got to be kidding me! | 不是开玩笑吧! |
[19:34] | You have any idea | 你知道 |
[19:36] | how much of my childhood was cruelly destroyed | 我的童年被这个白痴 |
[19:38] | by this moron? | 残忍地毁得多惨吗? |
[19:39] | Trust me. I feel your pain. | 相信我 我感同身受 |
[19:40] | You two want to enlighten me here? | 你们俩要在这里开导我? |
[19:42] | I was into comic books as a kid, right? Yup. | – 我还是孩子时候对漫画书很着迷 好吧? – 对 |
[19:45] | And this guy had a full-page ad | 这家伙在每本漫画书后面 |
[19:46] | in the back of each and every one of ’em | 都登了全页的广告 |
[19:48] | selling things like dribble glasses, onion gum, | 卖些类似于滴落玻璃 洋葱橡胶 |
[19:51] | hypnocoins, whoopee cushions. | 催眠硬币 哈哈垫子 |
[19:53] | Plastic vomit, rubber dog doo. | 塑料呕吐物 橡胶狗屎之类的东西 |
[19:54] | Mm. Sounds great. | 嗯嗯 听起来不错 |
[19:56] | Oh, yeah, and it all looked great. | 哦 对 看起来也不错 |
[19:58] | And I’d do whatever it took. | 而且我会尽自己所能 |
[19:59] | I would scrimp, | 我勒紧皮带 |
[19:59] | I would save, I would mow every last lawn | 我存钱 我给邻居清理每一块草坪 |
[20:02] | in the neighborhood to get my hands | 就是为了能买到 |
[20:03] | on Sneezing Salts or 100 piece Battle Fleet, and then, | 喷嚏盐 或者战舰游戏 然后 |
[20:06] | I go to the mailbox. | 我去了邮箱 |
[20:08] | And right there before my innocent, young eyes | 在我无辜 幼小的眼睛注视下 |
[20:10] | would be disappointment in a cardboard box. | 最后只能失望地看着纸板箱子 |
[20:12] | I once spent my entire summer allowance | 我一次把所有暑假零花钱都用了 |
[20:14] | on this hovercraft that Laughing Larry said | 买这个气垫船 Laughing Larry说 |
[20:16] | would take me and my friends | 可以让我和我的朋友们 |
[20:17] | riding on a carpet | 在稀薄的空气中骑毯飞行 气垫垃圾 |
[20:18] | of thin air. Hovercrap. | |
[20:20] | How about the X-Ray Specs | 那我在中学时候 |
[20:21] | I bought in middle school | 买的那个 |
[20:22] | to see through girls’ clothes? | 据说能透视女孩的衣服的X光仪呢? |
[20:24] | Yeah. The only thing | 恩 唯一我看到的事情 |
[20:25] | I ever saw through those was a nun | 就是 |
[20:26] | coming at me with a yardstick. | 一个带着码尺的修女 |
[20:27] | Unbelievable. | 不可思议 |
[20:28] | Right? | 对吗? |
[20:30] | I bought Sea Monkeys. | 我买了海猴子 |
[20:33] | But that was then, and this is now, | 但是此一时 彼一时 |
[20:35] | so come on. We have a man to see about a cigar. | 那么走吧 我们得问问他雪茄的事情 |
[20:43] | Welcome to Laughing Larry’s Laffatorium | 欢迎来到Laughing Larry的神奇屋 |
[20:46] | where you get more yuks for less bucks! | 你可以用很少的钱买到很多惊奇 |
[20:48] | Well, now, hey, don’t you look spiffy? | 呃 现在 嗨 你看起来不耀眼吗? |
[20:49] | Do you mind if I take your picture? | 介意我给你照个相吗? |
[20:57] | On the victim’s tie, I found a stain. | 我在受害人的领带上发现了污点 |
[20:59] | It turned out to be mineral water with a twist. | 结果是加料的矿泉水 |
[21:02] | It contained DNA from Laughing Larry’s saliva. | 包括从Laughing Larry唾液中的DNA |
[21:09] | Laugh it up, Lar. | 你就笑吧 Lar |
[21:11] | He You pull another gag like that, | 你又招摇撞骗了呢 |
[21:12] | and I’m gonna add assaulting an officer | 我会在你的谋杀罪名上 |
[21:14] | to your murder charge. | 再加一条袭击警官 |
[21:15] | Wait a minute. You guys are cops? | 等等 你们是警察? |
[21:16] | Who died? | 谁挂了? |
[21:17] | Essex Palmer. That’s what we’d like | Essex Palmer 也是我们 |
[21:19] | to talk to you about, Larry. | 想要和你谈谈的 Larry |
[21:21] | Whoa, whoa. You mean, somebody killed him? | 哇啊 哇啊 你是说 有人杀了他? |
[21:23] | So you two did know each other. | 那么你们两个认识 |
[21:25] | Yeah, what happened? You decide to fool | 对 怎么了? 你想要用 |
[21:26] | your friend with an exploding cigar? | 爆炸雪茄愚弄你的朋友吗? |
[21:28] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢? |
[21:29] | That’s how he died, Larry. | 那是他的死因 Larry |
[21:31] | Just a hot-damn minute now. | 他妈的等一下 |
[21:33] | You guys think that-that I had something to do with his death, | 你们不会认为…认为我跟他的死有关吧 |
[21:36] | you’re bigger stooges than I thought. | 你真是个比我想象中还好的丑角 |
[21:37] | So, how did you two meet? | 那么 你们两个怎么认识的? |
[21:38] | He walked in here, he said he was a big fan, | 他进了我的店 说他是个铁杆粉丝 |
[21:41] | he said he loved my stuff, | 喜欢我的玩意 |
[21:42] | and he offered to buy the whole thing | 想要买下所有的东西 |
[21:44] | an d ten years of back stock! | 以及十年的股票回购! |
[21:46] | He said he wanted to turn it into some kind of– | 他说他想要搞什么… |
[21:48] | I don’t know– E-commerce venture– Laffatorium.com! | 我不知道对不对…电子商务投资… |
[21:52] | Me– | 我呢… |
[21:53] | I don’t know the internet from intercourse, | 我不知道什么互联网交流 |
[21:56] | but I can tell you, after 40 years | 但是我可以告诉你 |
[21:58] | of raising rubber chickens, he was bailing me out | 经过四十年养橡胶小鸡的生涯 他能够将我从水深火热之中 |
[22:01] | of a damn deep hole! | 解救出来 |
[22:03] | You got any paperwork to prove it? | 你有书面证明吗? |
[22:04] | Ah, it was all on a handshake. | 啊 都是君子交易 |
[22:06] | Yeah? He get the joybuzzer, too? | 是吗? 他也拿了玩具蜂鸣器? |
[22:08] | Bet he didn’t know what kind of guy he was getting | 我打赌他不知道他要进行商业合作的 是个什么家伙 直到所有东西在他脸上爆炸了 |
[22:10] | into business with until the whole thing blew up in his face. | |
[22:12] | I’ve been selling exploding cigars | 我卖了三十五年 |
[22:14] | and cigarettes for 35 years, | 爆炸雪茄和香烟 |
[22:15] | and the only thing they ever hurt was people’s pride. | 它们唯一能伤害的就是人的自尊心 |
[22:17] | Tell that to Essex Palmer. | 跟Essex Palmer说这个吧 |
[22:18] | I’m telling you, it wasn’t mine! | 我告诉你 那不是我的! |
[22:20] | Did you give Essex Palmer a cigar? Yeah, but… | – 你曾经给我Essex Palmer雪茄吗? – 对 但是… |
[22:22] | If it wasn’t yours, then where did you get it? | 如果那不是你的 你从哪里拿到的? |
[22:25] | I don’t know. People give me cigars all the time! | 我不知道 有人一直给我提供雪茄! |
[22:27] | It’s part of my shtick. What?! | 那是我的噱头之一 怎么了?! |
[22:29] | Well, how about I shtick you | 那么我在拘留所里 |
[22:31] | in lockup? | 也噱头你一下如何啊? |
[22:32] | All right, all right, hold on, hold on. | 好吧 好吧 等等 等等 |
[22:34] | Let me remember | 让我想想 |
[22:35] | who gave it to me. Uh… | 是谁给的我 呃… |
[22:38] | Wait a minute. That’s right. | 等一下 对了 |
[22:39] | It was this guy. He was a new father. | 这个家伙 刚当上爹 |
[22:41] | He gave it to me! | 他给我的! |
[22:43] | I just had a baby girl. | 我刚有了个女儿 |
[22:44] | He just came up to me and gave it to me. | 他来这么走过来 给了我这个 |
[22:46] | Hey, thanks. Congratulations! | 嗨 谢了 恭喜你! |
[22:51] | Okay,he was,uh… | 好吧 他呢 呃… |
[22:54] | medium build,light hair… | 中等个头 长发… |
[22:57] | about your age,only a lot better-looking. | 和你差不多大 只是要帅很多 |
[23:00] | All right,all right,so you passed on his cigar | 好吧 好吧 那么你把他的雪茄给了Essex |
[23:04] | to Essex. It didn’t cost me anything. | 又不会有什么损失 |
[23:05] | Well,it cost him plenty. | 嗯 让他损失大了 |
[23:36] | The only combustible agent in Laughing Larry’s | Laughing Larry雪茄中唯一的可燃物 |
[23:38] | exploding cigars is lead azide– | 是叠氮化铅 |
[23:40] | no smokeless gunpowder at all– | 根本没有无烟火药… |
[23:42] | so,as much as I hate to admit it,he’s right. | 那么 我很不情愿地承认 他是对的 |
[23:46] | They’re annoying,but they’re not going to kill you. | 那雪茄会让你心烦 但是不会杀了你 |
[23:47] | What about the tobacco? | 烟草怎么样了? |
[23:49] | I’m still waiting for isotopic analysis | 我还在等 |
[23:51] | on Essex Palmer’s hand-rolled cigar. | Essex Palmer手卷雪茄的同位素分析 |
[23:53] | But I did scope a visual comparison between the two, | 但是我对两者进行了视觉对比 |
[23:56] | and our laughing friend’s smokes | Laughing朋友的烟卷 |
[23:57] | are strictly low-grade. | 显然更低级 |
[23:58] | Small leaf,paper fillers and enough | 小叶子 纸填充物 |
[24:00] | preservatives to fill a tox report. | 足够的防腐剂完成毒物报告 |
[24:02] | Consistent with Larry’s story,as well. Cheap and tasteless. | – 和Larry说的一致 – 便宜 没味 |
[24:05] | FLACK: Well,I found a kink in Laughing Larry’s tale. | 嗯 我在Laughing Larry的故事中找到了线索 |
[24:08] | Kim Wey Imports. | 金威贸易 |
[24:09] | According to the New York State Tax Board, | 根据纽约州税务部门公告 |
[24:11] | they’re a Chinatown novelty distributor | 他们是唐人街新奇物品商 |
[24:12] | who have filed no fewer than seven liens | 在过去三年内 |
[24:14] | against Laughing Larry in the past three years. | 曾经至少7次扣押Laughing Larry的货物 |
[24:17] | Looks like he owes them quite a bit of coin at this point. | 看起来他欠他们不少钱 |
[24:19] | A good reason to want Laughing Larry dead. | 一个不错的让Laughing Larry死的理由 |
[24:21] | You ready for this? | 你准备好了吗? |
[24:23] | “Unpaid receipt of Class C fireworks, | “C级烟火未付收据” |
[24:24] | “including party poppers, | “包括聚会烟火 |
[24:26] | snapping caps,and exploding cigars.” | 闪光雷和爆炸雪茄” |
[24:28] | So,maybe,when Larry couldn’t cough up the cash, | 那么 当Larry付不起钱的时候 |
[24:30] | they decided to deliver their message loud and clear. | 他们决定明确地给他个消息 |
[25:09] | Wow. We’re not just talking party poppers. | 哇哦 我们说的可不只是聚会烟火了 |
[25:12] | This place is more like a powder keg. | 这地方更像个火药桶 |
[25:17] | Aren’t fireworks illegal in the state of New York? Yep. | – 在纽约州这些不都是非法的吗? – 对 |
[25:20] | So is murder. | 谋杀也是 |
[25:22] | Hey,folks,NYPD,time to close up shop. | 嗨 各位 纽约警局 该打烊了 |
[25:29] | Whoa,whoa,whoa,hey! | 哇啊 哇啊 哇啊 嗨! |
[25:32] | Stop! eeze! | 停下! 不许动! |
[25:33] | Hold it right there! Hold it right there! | 拿这别动! 拿着别动! |
[25:35] | I’d rather let it go. | 我宁愿扔下去 |
[25:43] | Stella,Lindsay,get out! | Stella Lindsay 出去! |
[25:46] | BONASERA: Okay,we’re out of here! Let’s go! | 好吧 我们走了! 我们走! |
[25:50] | Move! Move! Let’s get out! Lindsay,move! | 快走! 快走! 我们走! Lindsay! 走! |
[25:53] | Out! Go,go,go! | 出去! 快! 走 走! |
[26:18] | Stop,drop and roll,you son of a bitch. | 停下 卧倒 滚动(防火宣传语) 你个狗娘养的 |
[26:32] | WEY: He’s the reason I had to sell black market fireworks | 他就是我得卖黑市烟火的罪魁祸首 让我猜猜 |
[26:34] | in the first place. FLACK: Let me guess. | |
[26:35] | You’re gonna blame your illegal immigration status | 你还要把你的非法入境 |
[26:37] | on Laughing Larry,too. | 也归罪于Laughing Larry |
[26:39] | You think I care about being deported? | 你认为我在乎被驱逐出境吗? |
[26:41] | He owes me a hundred grand. I got to make a living. | 他欠我十多万 我也要过日子 |
[26:44] | Even if it meant killing him with an explosive cigar? | 甚至说用爆炸雪茄杀了他? |
[26:46] | If I wanted to kill that idiot, | 如果我要杀了那个白痴 |
[26:47] | I’d strangle him with my bare hands. | 我会空手搏斗的 |
[26:49] | And believe me,I thought about it. | 而且相信我 我想过了 |
[26:52] | But I held off when it looked like | 但在他销得动货的时候 我还是忍了 |
[26:53] | he was finally about to sell. | |
[26:55] | I even paid him a little visit, | 我甚至还去见了他 |
[26:56] | to make sure he remembered his debts. | 确保他记得还债 |
[26:59] | Sign it! | 签了它 |
[27:06] | See for yourself. The deal’s in my pocket. | 你自己看看 合约在我的口袋里 |
[27:07] | He offered me a hundred grand,plus another 50K in interest. | 他给我十万 还有五万利息 |
[27:12] | Well,it doesn’t look like he signed it to me,Mr. Wey. | 好吧 看起来他没有签 Wey先生 |
[27:15] | WEY: It’s disappearing ink. | 那是消失墨水 |
[27:16] | He thinks he’s funny. I know where to find him. | 他认为很好笑 我知道哪里找到他 |
[27:19] | Good. So maybe you can send him a postcard from Shanghai. | 好 那么你可以从上海给他寄明信片了 |
[27:25] | e it is. | 这就是了 |
[27:26] | I don’t get n’– if Larry had no reason | 我不明白…如果Larry没有让Essex死的理由 |
[27:28] | to want Essex dead,this guy | |
[27:29] | has no reason to want Larry dead. | 这家伙也没有让Larry死的理由啊 |
[27:31] | All either one of them wanted was money. | 两个人要的都是钱 |
[27:33] | Means that our real killer is still invisible. | 也就是说我们真正的凶手还没浮出水面 |
[27:45] | Hey,Sid. | 嗨 Sid |
[27:46] | Mr. Ross,what brings you down here? | Ross先生 什么风把你吹来了? |
[27:50] | Uh… one question. | 呃…一个问题 |
[27:53] | How often are you wrong? | 你多久会出次错? |
[27:54] | I-I mean… | 我 我是说… |
[27:56] | your theory that the bodega robbers | 你那关于商店劫匪 |
[27:58] | suffer from osteogenesis imperfecta | 患有骨生成不全的推测 |
[28:00] | is just that– a theory,right? | 仅仅是个推测 对吗? |
[28:03] | I hope you haven’t come down here to question | 我希望你不要 |
[28:05] | my many years as a pathologist without some | 在没有任何证据的情况下质疑 |
[28:07] | evidentiary ammunition. | 我多年作为病理学家的经验 |
[28:09] | The perp’s blue eyes. | 嫌疑人的蓝眼睛 |
[28:10] | I kind of have a theory of my own. | 我也有个推测 |
[28:12] | Bring it. | 说说看 |
[28:13] | Hawkes found three specialists | Hawkes找到三个 |
[28:15] | in the field of osteogenesis imperfecta | 骨生成不全病领域的专家 |
[28:17] | and subpoenaed the records. | 并且调取了记录 |
[28:18] | Justin and Lucy couldn’t make a positive I.D. | Justin和Lucy无法确认 |
[28:21] | to any of the photos. | 任何一张照片的身份 |
[28:22] | In the meantime, | 同时 |
[28:23] | the fiberglass that Danny found at the scene, | Danny在现场找到的玻璃纤维 |
[28:26] | I found trace levels of caffeine and aspartame. | 我查到了微量的咖啡因和甜味剂 |
[28:29] | Description of a diet soda– which contains carbon dioxide. | 一种食用苏打…含有二氧化碳 |
[28:33] | Which,if someone suffered from O.I., | 也就是说 如果有人患有骨生成不全 |
[28:35] | they’d be instructed to avoid because carbon dioxide | 应该会被提醒避免这类东西 |
[28:39] | can dissolve calcium in bone tissue. | 因为二氧化碳会溶解骨组织中的钙 |
[28:41] | Well,not many patients | 好吧 并不是很多病人 |
[28:42] | actually follow their doctor’s instructions,Adam. | 会遵守医嘱的 Adam |
[28:44] | Yeah,I thought of that. | 对 我想过了 |
[28:46] | But still,it did leave a small window of doubt | 但是 我对你的诊断 |
[28:48] | in your diagnosis. | 还是存有一点点疑虑 |
[28:51] | So I started thinking. | 所以我考虑 |
[28:53] | What if the fiberglass cast was a coincidence? | 如果发现玻璃纤维只是个巧合呢? |
[28:56] | That our perp simply had a broken arm? | 我们的嫌疑人仅仅是骨折了呢? |
[28:58] | Which led me to discover a possible alternative | 引领了我去发掘 |
[29:01] | to what caused the whites of the perp’s eyes to be blue. | 嫌疑人眼睛呈蓝色的其他可能性 |
[29:04] | I see– so you really came down here | 我明白…所以你过来 |
[29:06] | to run your theory by me,so you could report to Mac | 跟我说你的理论 那样 |
[29:08] | and say that I have your back. I guess so. | – 你就能报告给Mac 说我支持你 – 我想是的 |
[29:11] | Okay,why are the whites of our perp’s eyes blue? | 好吧 为什么嫌疑人的眼白呈蓝色? |
[29:14] | Eyeball tattooing. | 眼球刺青 |
[29:17] | What? Somewhere in this conversation | – 什么? – 这个对话中 |
[29:19] | you’re going to have to start making sense. | 你开始有点说得通了 |
[29:21] | I checked with Sid. Our perp doesn’t necessarily | 我和Sid对证过了 嫌疑人 |
[29:23] | have osteogenesis imperfecta. | 并没有骨生成不全 |
[29:25] | Danny found a hair– | Danny在现场发现了一根毛发… |
[29:26] | a clipped dog’s hair at the scene. | 剪过毛的狗的毛发 |
[29:28] | It had traces of dye, | 上有微量染料 |
[29:29] | but not just any dye,all right? | 但不是任意的染料 对吧? |
[29:32] | Dye used for tattooing. | 用于刺青的染料 |
[29:34] | On a dog? | 给狗用的? |
[29:35] | Some veterinarians tattoo the lighter areas on a dog’s nose. | 有些兽医会在狗鼻子的颜色 较浅部分刺青 |
[29:38] | The ink works as protection against skin cancer. | 颜料会保护不患上皮肤癌 |
[29:41] | They also tattoo pets’ ears for identification, | 他们也会在宠物耳朵上刺青 以进行身份鉴别 |
[29:43] | and,in most cases,they clip the hair. | 而且 大多数个案里 他们把毛剪短了 |
[29:45] | Okay,but I’m not seeing a connection | 好吧 但是我还是 |
[29:47] | to blue eyes or our bodega suspect. | 没看到和蓝眼睛的商店嫌疑人 有什么联系 |
[29:49] | Veterinarians send the pets to tattoo artists– | 兽医将宠物卖给刺青艺术家… |
[29:52] | places that you and I go. | 也就是你和我要去的地方 |
[29:54] | I mean,well,I would go– I mean… | 我是说 好吧 我会去…我是说… |
[29:56] | Uh,anyways,I located | 呃 不管怎么说 |
[29:58] | several establishments,and one place in particular | 我找到了几个店铺 以及 |
[30:00] | offered me a special on eyeball tattooing. | 能提供眼球刺青的特殊地点 |
[30:11] | We’re the only ones who do it. | 我们不是唯一干这个的 |
[30:13] | It’s one of the oldest forms of tattooing. | 这是刺青的最古老形式之一 |
[30:15] | We inject color pigment under the top layer of the eye. | 我们将颜料色素注入到眼球的顶层 |
[30:20] | Your brown eyes would really pop with a little bit of green. | 你的棕色眼睛会显现出一点绿色 |
[30:23] | I can give you a discount. | 我可以给你打折 |
[30:25] | Actually,Sadie,no. | 事实上 Sadie 不要 |
[30:27] | I’m looking for someone. | 我是来找人的 |
[30:28] | Someone who might have these eye tattoos. | 做了这些眼球刺青的人 |
[30:31] | Counting her? Only four people I know who have it. | 算上她? 我知道只有四个人 |
[30:34] | I’m going to need those names. | 我需要名字 |
[30:42] | I’m telling you,I didn’t do anything,all right? | 我告诉你 我什么都没做 好吗? |
[30:43] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你不知道你在说什么 |
[30:45] | The whites of your eyes are blue,Ollie. | 你的眼白是蓝色的 Ollie |
[30:47] | It’s kind of hard to miss that. | 很难忘 |
[30:48] | You were in that bodega. | 你曾出现在商店 |
[30:50] | You slammed your gun into Justin Scott’s face. | 你用你的枪打了Justin Scott的脸 |
[30:52] | You crushed his cheekbone with your cast. | 用你的护具击碎了他的颧骨 |
[30:56] | You stole the money from the register | 从收银机里拿了钱 |
[30:57] | and fled into the subway; we have two eyewitnesses. | 逃到了地铁 我们有两个目击证人 |
[31:00] | What you don’t know is that a kid took a bullet and died. | 你不知道的是 有个孩子中弹了 死了 |
[31:03] | What? | 什么? |
[31:07] | Look,I never fired my gun. | 听我说 我没开枪 |
[31:08] | There was a crime scene investigator | 商店拐角处 |
[31:10] | around the corner from the bodega. | 有个犯罪现场调查员 |
[31:12] | He heard a gunshot. | 他听到了一声枪响 |
[31:13] | That’s because the bodega owner fired at me. | 那是因为商店的人向我开枪 |
[31:15] | You saw Justin Scott fire a gun? | 你看到Justin Scott开枪了? |
[31:17] | Who else could it be? I didn’t do it. | 还能是谁 不是我干的 |
[31:18] | There was no gun in the bodega,Ollie. | 商店内没有枪 Ollie |
[31:20] | Then you got a lot to figure out, | 那你就有得查了 |
[31:21] | ’cause I never fired my gun. | 因为我从没开过枪 |
[31:24] | That’s what you do,right? | 那就是你应该做的 对吧? |
[31:25] | You can prove that,right? | 你能证明 对吧? |
[31:27] | Look,I dumped my gun,okay? | 听着 我把枪扔了 行吗? |
[31:28] | It’s in the third canister along the wall | 在地铁站 |
[31:30] | in the subway station. | 靠着墙的第三个桶里面 |
[31:32] | I am not going down for murder,man. | 我没有谋杀谁 |
[31:42] | HAWKES: Did you see him fire his gun? | 你看到他开枪了吗? |
[31:44] | MESSER: I never said he did. | 我从没说过是他开的枪 |
[31:45] | I heard a gunshot. | 听到了一声枪响 |
[31:47] | By the time I rounded the corner,Ollie Barnes | 我拐过街角的时候 |
[31:49] | was running away from me with a gun in his hand. | Ollie Barnes正拿着枪跑向我 |
[31:51] | Lucy Scott said | Lucy Scott说 |
[31:52] | he fired his gun. | 他开了枪 |
[32:38] | I thought I told you to take some time off. | 我叫你去休息的 |
[32:40] | You did,I just don’t want to go home. | 你叫了 我只是不想回家 |
[32:43] | That’s why I don’t walk down that hallway now. | 这也是为什么我现在 不去那个走廊了 |
[32:45] | I’m not going to hear the kid laughing | 我再也不会在墙的另外一边 |
[32:47] | on the other side of the walls,you know? | 听到孩子的笑声了 你知道吗? |
[32:49] | Crying when he doesn’t want to go to bed. | 在他不想睡觉的时候哭泣 |
[32:51] | I’m just afraid I’m gonna miss him. | 我想 我会怀念他的 |
[32:54] | HAES: Ollie’s telling the truth. | Ollie说的是事实 |
[32:55] | There were no traces of GSR on his hands, | 他的手上没有枪击残留物 |
[32:57] | and the gun retrieved from the garbage | 枪也从垃圾桶捡回来了 |
[32:58] | was not recently fired. | 近期没有开过 |
[32:59] | And is it a revolver? Yes. | – 是左轮吗? – 对 |
[33:02] | Which doesn’t explain why the bullet | 不能解释 |
[33:04] | Sid removed from Ruben was a nine millimeter. | Sid从Ruben身上提取的9毫米子弹 |
[33:06] | No match to a revolver. | 和左轮不符 |
[33:09] | Did Justin Scott fire a weapon? | Justin Scott开枪了? |
[33:10] | We didn’t find a weapon on him or in the bodega. | 我们没有在他身上或者商店发现枪 |
[33:14] | Then again,we weren’t looking for one. | 那么又来了 我们要找的不是一个人 |
[33:18] | This is our crime scene | 这个犯罪现场基于的 |
[33:19] | based on Lucy Scott’s account of what happened. | 是Lucy Scott所说的情况 |
[33:23] | She said the shooter fired back from the street | 她说在她靠近哥哥的时候 |
[33:25] | as she approached her brother. | 枪手从街那边开枪回击 |
[33:27] | I found an orange pierced by a bullet here. | 我发现一个被子弹穿透的橘子 |
[33:29] | Justin Scott’s there,Lucy’s right behind him. | Justin Scott在那里 Lucy在他身后 |
[33:32] | So the line of fire has to be in this area. | 发射线应该在这个区域 |
[33:34] | But Ollie Barnes is over six feet tall. | 但是Ollie Barnes有六英尺多 |
[33:38] | If he fired back at Lucy,how did a bullet pierce an orange | 如果他向Lucy回击 怎么能打中橘子呢? |
[33:41] | that was at least a foot below his sight of her? | 至少要比她的高度低上一尺(约合30厘米)? |
[33:44] | MESSER: Yeah,that doesn’t make sense. | 对啊 说不通 |
[33:45] | I mean,either he’s a really bad shot | 我是说 或者他枪法很臭 |
[33:47] | or somebody else fired at her. | 或者是其他人向她开枪 |
[33:49] | Let’s look at Ollie’s theory. | 让我们看看Ollie的说法 |
[33:51] | Someone shot at him. | 有人向他开枪 |
[33:53] | All right,if we change the spatial orientation of the orange… | 好吧 如果我们改变橘子的空间方位 |
[34:04] | …the path of the bullet changes. | 子弹的路径改变了 |
[34:09] | The orange didn’t come from the stand closest to the street. | 橘子不是靠近街的那边来的 |
[34:13] | It came from the boxes near the door. | 而是从靠近门的盒子这边来的 |
[34:15] | The bullet pierced the orange and entered Ruben Sandoval. | 子弹穿过橘子 进入Ruben Sandoval的身体 |
[34:17] | But the kid was shot on the right side, | 但是孩子是在右边被射中的 |
[34:19] | the side closest to Ollie Barnes. | 靠近Ollie Barnes的那边 |
[34:21] | No,Danny,Ruben heard what you heard. | 不 Danny Ruben听到了你所听到的 |
[34:24] | He turned toward the sound of Lucy and the gunshot. | 他朝Lucy和枪击的声音方向转身 |
[34:27] | LUCY: Somebody stop him! (gunshot) | 谁拦下他! |
[34:31] | And there’s only one person | 只有一个人 |
[34:32] | who could have been in the exact position | 能位于 |
[34:34] | to shoot both the orange and Ruben Sandoval. | 同时击穿橘子和Ruben Sandoval的位置 |
[35:20] | I don’t understand,Detective. | 我不明白 探长 |
[35:22] | Is the guy that robbed us dead? | 抢劫我们的那个人死了吗? |
[35:24] | No. | 不 |
[35:25] | We arrested Ollie Barnes this afternoon | 我们在下午以持致命武器抢劫和攻击的罪名 |
[35:27] | for robbery and assault with a deadly weapon. | 逮捕了Ollie Barnes |
[35:35] | That’s the young kid you shot and killed. | 那是你开枪射杀的那个小孩 |
[35:37] | His name is Ruben Sandoval. | 叫做Ruben Sandoval |
[35:41] | I don’t think… Yes,you do. | – 我不认为… – 是的 你干的 |
[35:44] | Your intention was to stop Ollie Barnes | 你目的是想在Ollie Barnes 从商店逃跑时候 |
[35:46] | as he fled the bodega. | 阻止他 |
[35:47] | You were kneeling down next to Justin | 你向他开枪的时候 |
[35:49] | when you shot at him. | 就跪在Justin身边 |
[35:50] | What did you do with the gun,Lucy? | 你怎么处理枪的 Lucy? |
[35:51] | LUCY: Somebody stop him! | 谁拦下他! |
[35:56] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[35:59] | LUCY: It can’t be true. | 不是真的 |
[36:00] | It can’t be true. | 不是真的 |
[36:02] | I didn’t shoot that kid. | 我没向那孩子开枪 |
[36:04] | Did I? | 对吧? |
[36:06] | Ruben was riding his bike | Ruben在你扣动扳机的时候 |
[36:08] | past the bodega when you pulled the trigger. | 正骑车路过商店 |
[36:11] | It was a split second in time. | 就一瞬间的事儿 |
[36:26] | LUCY: Help! Somebody stop him! | 救命! 谁拦住他! |
[36:32] | Run,go straight home,Ruben! | 快跑 直接回家 Ruben! |
[36:34] | Go straight home! | 直接回家! |
[37:04] | Hey,Lindsay,what do we got? | 嗨 Lindsay 有什么发现? |
[37:06] | We finally got the isotopic results back | 我终于拿到了 |
[37:08] | from the hand-rolled cigar fragment | Sid在Essex Palmer喉咙处 |
[37:09] | that Sid found in Essex Palmer’s throat. | 发现的手卷雪茄碎片的同位素结果 |
[37:12] | Ah,”Pre-Embargo Cuban tobacco | 啊 “禁止进口的用喀麦隆外包叶 |
[37:14] | in a wrapper leaf from Cameroon.” | 包装的古巴雪茄烟” |
[37:16] | A hundred bucks a pop– and when you couple it | 一根就要一百块 当你将它和特殊的”是个女孩”标签 结合起来的话 |
[37:18] | with the special little “It’s A Girl” label, | |
[37:20] | there’s only one place in the city that sells them: | 这个城市里就只有一个地方在卖 |
[37:22] | Haynes House of Fine Tobacco | Haynes好烟专卖店 |
[37:24] | has a Web-based,in-house surveillance system. | 有一个远程室内监管系统 |
[37:29] | And only one person bought those cigars in the past week. | 还有过去一周内唯一买过这种雪茄的人 |
[37:31] | The trouble is that the video is really grainy | 问题是录像很不清楚 |
[37:34] | and I’ve lust about tweaked it into oblivion. | 所以我费劲调整了 |
[37:36] | Mm. | 嗯嗯 我在想 是不是该使用B计划了 |
[37:36] | I was thinking it’s time for Plan B. | 嗯嗯 我在想 是不是该使用B计划了 |
[37:38] | Biometrics? | 生物统计学(注:这个英文单词以B开头) |
[37:40] | Bingo. (chuckles) | 正确 |
[37:42] | Now,if we can define our guy’s unique facial measurements– | 现在 如果我们能将我们要找的人定性 独一无二的面部尺寸 |
[37:45] | length of nose,width between the eyes,width of mouth, | 鼻子长度 两眼间距 嘴部宽度 |
[37:50] | maybe we can get a hit in PIMS. | 可能能在PIMS数据库中查到匹配的 |
[37:55] | Got about half a dozen possible perps with priors. | 找到半打有前科的嫌疑人 |
[37:58] | Looks like it’s time to bring Laughing Larry in for a lineup. | 看来是让Laughing Larry出动的时候了 |
[38:13] | Can they see me? No. | – 他们能看到我吗? – 不能 |
[38:15] | Poor saps,don’t know what they’re missing. | 可怜的家伙 不知道他们错过了什么 |
[38:17] | Mr. Gelachter,please,just look through the window | Gelachter先生 请通过窗户看过去 |
[38:19] | and see if you can see the man you picked out | 看看能不能找到 |
[38:20] | from the photo. | 你从照片上认出来的那个人 |
[38:31] | LARRY: Wait… | 等等 |
[38:33] | There,that’s him: number three. | 那个 就是他 3号 |
[38:36] | You sure that’s the guy who gave you the cigar? | 你确定他就是给你雪茄的人? |
[38:40] | Just had a baby girl. | 刚生了个女儿 |
[38:41] | (chuckling): Hey,congratulations. | 嗨 恭喜你 |
[38:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:45] | Yeah,that’s the happy father. MONROE: Benjamin Sutor. | 对 就是那个快乐的父亲 Benjamin Sutor |
[38:48] | He’s new to the system. | 他是刚加到系统中的 |
[38:50] | He works for an ammo company. | 在军火公司上班 |
[38:51] | He just got booked three days ago | 三天前刚因为他前妻报告的 |
[38:52] | for violating a restraining order filed by his ex-wife. | 违反限制令而登记备案 |
[38:55] | Report says she was awarded full custody of their son, | 报告显示她获得她儿子的完全抚养权 |
[38:59] | but he’s a toddler. | 但是他已经能走路了 |
[39:01] | There’s no mention of a newborn. | 没有其他新出生的孩子 |
[39:06] | Is it you? | 是你吗? |
[39:08] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[39:10] | You recognize me,Laughing Larry? | 你认得我 Laughing Larry? |
[39:12] | Hey,I thought you said he couldn’t see me. | 嗨 我记得你跟我说过他看不到我 |
[39:14] | He can’t. | 他看不到 |
[39:16] | Of course not,but I know who you are. | 当然看不到 但是我知道你是谁 |
[39:19] | Yeah,you look the same as you did | 对 你看起来 |
[39:20] | in all the comic books I read when I was a kid. | 和我在儿童时期看到的漫画书上的一样 |
[39:22] | You know,my best friend Sam and I, | 你知道 我最好的朋友Sam和我 |
[39:24] | we never missed one of your ads. | 从没错过一个你的广告 |
[39:27] | You know what we wanted | 你知道 |
[39:28] | more than anything in the entire world? | 我们最想要的是什么吗? |
[39:30] | The Narwhal Nuclear Submarine. | 独角鲸核潜艇 |
[39:33] | You said it was the most powerful weapon to sail | 你说那是跨越七海的最有力武器 |
[39:35] | the seven seas,that it would dive the deepest depths, | 可以潜入最深的海底 |
[39:38] | and that we could search for sunken treasures | 我们可以寻找在最狂野的梦中 |
[39:40] | beyond our wildest dreams. | 沉寂的宝藏 |
[39:41] | Even though it was only $6.98, | 尽管只卖6块9毛8 |
[39:43] | it was more than either of us could afford on our own,so… | 也大大超出了我们的承受能力 所以… |
[39:46] | I came up with the brilliant idea that,if we saved up, | 我想出了个好主意 如果我们攒钱 |
[39:50] | we could buy it together. | 就可以合伙买下了 |
[39:53] | I have to admit I was a little bit skeptical | 我得承认 在我收到邮件 |
[39:56] | when it arrived in the mail and it was made out of cardboard. | 看到它是由纸板做的之后 我还是有点怀疑的 |
[39:59] | I was unsure that it would do all the things | 我不敢肯定 |
[40:01] | that you said that it could,but,uh,but Sam wasn’t. | 它能不能做你说的哪些事 但是呢 Sam不这么看 |
[40:03] | Sam was sure that it would work. | Sam确信它能用 |
[40:08] | Sam knew that it would work | 他以为它能用 |
[40:10] | because Laughing Larry had said it would. | 因为Laughing Larry说能用 |
[40:12] | So why wouldn’t it? | 那么为什么不能呢? |
[40:27] | You know,what you forgot to tell us is that,uh, | 你知道 你忘了告诉我们的 呃 |
[40:30] | is that Sam had to know how to swim. | 就是Sam还得学游泳 |
[40:37] | I lost my best friend | 我失去了我最好的朋友 |
[40:39] | and I swore that I would never read comic books again | 我发誓 我不会再看那些漫画书 |
[40:42] | or let my own son read comic books or play with toys | 或者让我的儿子读漫画书 或者玩玩具 |
[40:46] | or play with other kids, | 或者和其他孩子一起玩 |
[40:47] | so I kept him in the house around the clock. | 所以我把他关在房子里 |
[40:50] | I was just too afraid | 我太害怕 |
[40:52] | that my little boy was going to get hurt. | 我的小孩会受到伤害 |
[40:53] | So… So your wife… | – 所以… – 所以你妻子… |
[40:56] | took your son and filed a protective order against you. | 带走了你的儿子 申请了对付你的保护令 |
[40:59] | It broke my heart when they went away. | 他们的离去伤了我的心 |
[41:03] | But I couldn’t blame them,so I blamed him. | 但是我不能怪他们 所以要怪他 |
[41:12] | Just had a baby girl. | 刚刚有了个女儿 |
[41:13] | (chuckling): Hey,congratulations. | 嗨 恭喜你 |
[41:15] | I’m sorry that an innocent person died. | 我很抱歉 无辜的人死了 |
[41:17] | Here you go,Essex– glad we’re in business together. | 走吧 Essex…很高兴能再次合作 |
[41:19] | Thanks,Larry. | 谢谢你 Larry |
[41:27] | That was not my intention. | 那不是我的目标 |
[41:28] | I tried to stop it,but I was too late. | 我试图阻止 但是太晚了 |
[41:33] | But I swear,for the rest of my life, | 但我发誓 在我余下的日子里 |
[41:38] | I will pray for one thing, | 我会为一件事情祈祷 |
[41:41] | and that is that you… | 那就是 你… |
[41:44] | that you never laugh again. | 你永远不会再笑得出来 |
[41:48] | Okay,come on,let’s go. | 好了 来吧 我们走 |