时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:57] | Please, no! | 请不要打了 |
[00:59] | Stop it! | 停手 |
[01:08] | Brett, everyone is fighting out there. | Brett 所有人都在那边打架 |
[01:10] | You have to do something before they ruin our wedding. | 在他们毁掉我们的婚礼前你得做点什么 |
[01:14] | Brett, what the hell is wrong with you? Get up! | Brett 你怎么搞的 起来 |
[01:28] | So, the Hatfields and the McCoys couldn’t keep it together | 所以 Hatfield和McCoy两家相处的时间 |
[01:30] | long enough to merge the family fortunes. | 还没长到能在一个碗里吃饭的程度 |
[01:33] | Who’s the vic? | 被害人是谁? |
[01:34] | The groom. | 新郎 |
[01:35] | Brett Dohn, 28 years old. | Brett Dohn 28岁 |
[01:38] | Guy made it big in the stock market. | 这家伙在股市里赚了大钱 |
[01:40] | The bri’s Emma Blackstone. | 新娘是Emma Blackstone |
[01:42] | She’s a mess. | 现在一团糟 |
[01:44] | She give you anything? | 她告诉了你什么吗? |
[01:45] | From what she said between the hysterics, | 从她那歇斯底里的情况来看 |
[01:47] | I don’t think she knows anything. | 我认为她什么都不知道 |
[01:49] | I’m going to try to talk to her again, though. | 不过 我试着再和她沟通看看 |
[01:51] | The eight tranquilizers mommy gave her | 她母亲给她的8片安定 |
[01:53] | should have kicked in by now. | 现在应该起作用了 |
[01:54] | Right here. | 这儿 |
[02:01] | Gives new meaning to cold feet. | 给冷足症下个新定义 |
[02:03] | No apparent gunshot wound or stab wounds, | 没有可见的枪伤或者刺伤 |
[02:05] | no signs of petechial hemorrhaging. | 没有淤血的迹象 |
[02:08] | So he wasn’t strangled. | 所以他不是被勒死的 |
[02:09] | Could be internal injuries from the fight. | 可能是打斗引起的内伤 |
[02:10] | Won’t know for sure till we get him on the table. | 在放到(解剖)台上以前还不能肯定 |
[02:12] | Wasn’t in the fight. | 不是在打斗中 |
[02:13] | No one I interviewed has seen the groom | 我采访的人里面没有 |
[02:14] | since the rehearsal dinner last night. | 在昨晚的预演晚餐后看到过新郎的 |
[02:16] | So, how did the only guy not throwing punches end up dead? | 那么 唯一一个没动手的人是怎么死的? |
[03:12] | C.O.D. could be an overdose or alcohol poisoning. | 死因可能是药物过量或酒精中毒 |
[03:15] | Smells like 100 proof to me. | 闻起来似乎就是这样 |
[03:21] | Looks like blood in his mouth. | 他的嘴里好像有血 |
[03:24] | That’s consistent with trauma to his airway. | 这符合他气管上的创伤 |
[03:26] | Don’t see any damage to his throat. | 喉咙没有看到任何伤口 |
[03:29] | Aspiration could be from a chest wound. | 可能由胸口的伤导致的 |
[03:33] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[03:41] | Is that bubble wrap? | 那是气泡衬垫吗? |
[03:42] | There’s blood under there. | 那个下面有血迹 |
[03:44] | I’m going to get this guy | 我要把这个家伙 |
[03:45] | to Autopsy, let Sid tell us the rest of the story. | 送去尸检 让Sid告诉我们发生了什么 |
[03:50] | There was no sigof a struggle. | 没有打斗的迹象 |
[03:52] | There’s no blood. | 没有血迹 |
[03:53] | Whatever happened to him didn’t happen in this tent. | 他所经受的一切不是在他的帐篷里面发生的 |
[04:06] | Danny. | |
[04:40] | So, George, you said you went out | 那么 George 你说你曾经 |
[04:42] | with Brett after the rehearsal dinner? | 在预演晚餐后和Brett一起出去过? |
[04:43] | Yeah, it was his last night of being a free agent, | 对 那是作为自由人的最后一个晚上 |
[04:45] | so, we got wasted, you know, bar hopping. | 所以我们就去找乐子 你知道 去夜店跳舞 |
[04:47] | You were with him the whole time? Yeah, it’s kind of fuzzy. | – 你一直和他在一起吗? – 对 不过记得不是特清楚 |
[04:49] | At, like, midnight, I looked up, everyone was gone, | 在 大概午夜 我看了看 所有人都走了 |
[04:51] | so I hit the next bar. | 所以我去逛下一个酒吧了 |
[04:54] | I just can’t beeve he’s never coming back. | 简直不能相信他永远不会回来了 |
[05:03] | So, I’m putting together | 那么 我把参加婚礼的客人 |
[05:04] | a list of wedding guests and employees. | 和雇员列个表 |
[05:06] | See if we can tack down a motive. | 看看我们能不能找出动机 |
[05:08] | There’s a smudge on the curb | 路缘上有块污渍 |
[05:10] | consistent with the yellow stain | 和Brett Dohn鞋底的 |
[05:11] | on the bottom of Brett Dohn’s shoe. | 黄色污迹一致 |
[05:13] | He stepped on the curb while it was still wet. | 他在还没干的路缘上走 |
[05:15] | I’ll find out when the curb was painted. | 我会查出路缘是什么时候漆的 |
[05:17] | Our groom was alive there, but dead in there. | 新郎在这里还是活的 但是死在那边 |
[05:21] | Killed somewhere in between. | 在之间某处被杀 |
[05:24] | No blood, no drag marks, no murder weapon. | 没有血迹 没有拖动痕迹 没有凶器 |
[05:28] | How do you kill a guy in a 20-foot space | 你怎么能在20尺(约6.1米) 的距离上杀掉一个人 |
[05:31] | and leave no evidence at all? | 并且完全不留证据呢? |
[06:28] | My very first dead ringer. | 我的第一个死人的电话 |
[06:31] | I guess, uh, you didn’t pull that | 我猜 呃 你不是从他口袋里 |
[06:33] | out of his pocket, Sid, did you? | 把那个拿出来的 Sid 对吧? |
[06:34] | Found it in his abdominal cavity. | 在他的腹腔发现的这个 |
[06:36] | It’s our victim’s phone. | 这是受害者的手机 |
[06:38] | It was cushioned with these. | 它下面垫着这个 |
[06:40] | Packing peanuts? | 花生糖? |
[06:41] | Mm-hmm. Wait. | – 嗯嗯 – 等等 |
[06:43] | So, he was stuffed and then wrapped like a gift? | 那么 他被填满后包装得像个礼物? |
[06:45] | Maybe the killer changed his mind during the murder | 可能凶手在谋杀时改变了主意 |
[06:48] | and tried to save the victim, you know, stop the bleeding. | 试着救被害人 你知道 帮他止血 |
[06:50] | Know what killed him? | 知道什么杀了他吗? |
[06:52] | Defensive wounds here, | 防卫伤在这里 |
[06:55] | but this nasty gash was the fatal blow. | 但是这个严重的切口才是致命一击 |
[06:57] | Wound indicates sharp force trauma. | 伤口是锋利凶器造成的 |
[07:00] | Any idea what the weapon was? | 知道凶器是什了么? |
[07:02] | Based on the serration patterns, | 根据锯齿形的模式来看 |
[07:04] | it’s almost as if the groom | 应该是新郎 |
[07:05] | were stabbed with three different weapons. | 被三种不同的武器刺过 |
[07:07] | But whatever the killer used punctured the lung, | 但无论凶手用什么穿透了肺部 |
[07:09] | causing the aspirated blood you saw at the scene, | 造成了你在现场看到的出血 |
[07:11] | as well as exsanguination. | 也就是放血 |
[07:13] | He bled out, but we didn’t find a drop of blood anywhere. | 他流了血 但我们找不到任何滴落的血迹 |
[07:16] | I mean, there was no blood near the tent, | 我是说 帐篷周围没有血迹 |
[07:17] | nothing in the surrounding areas in the park. | 公园周围区域也没有 |
[07:19] | Had to be killed somewhere else. You got a time of death? | 应该是在其他地方被杀的 被害时间呢? |
[07:21] | Best estimate, between 2:00 and 3:00 a.m. | 最好的估计 在凌晨2点到3点间 |
[07:26] | Hold up– for the paint to get on the groom’s shoe, | 等等 从新郎鞋上获得的涂料来看 |
[07:28] | he had to step on the wet curb in the park. | 他是在公园内还没干的路缘上踏过的 |
[07:32] | According to Flack, the curb was painted at 6:00 a.m. | 根据Flack的调查 路缘是在早上6点漆的 |
[07:34] | Yeah, so, how’s a guy die at 2:00 a.m., | 那么 一个死在凌晨2点的人 |
[07:36] | then step on a curb four hours later? | 是怎么在四个小时后踏上路缘的? |
[08:20] | I have no comment. | 我没什么要说的 |
[08:21] | No comment. | 没什么要说的 |
[08:23] | Come on, guys, I said I have no comment; thank you. | 喂 伙计们 我说过我没什么好说的 谢谢你们 |
[08:34] | Six-Charlie to Central, I have a 10-33. | Six-Charlie报告中心 发现10-33情况 |
[08:37] | Requesting Bomb Squad response. Criminal Court. | 需要拆弹组答复 位置为法院 |
[08:48] | Did you see anyone? | 你看到什么人了吗? |
[08:50] | Get any threats? | 被威胁? |
[08:51] | No. No, nothing. | 不 不 没有 |
[08:57] | All right, go. | 好的 开始 |
[09:07] | You think this is related to the Russo trial? | 你认为这个和Russo的审判有关? |
[09:09] | Maybe. I mean, but this was just the preliminary hearing. | 可能吧 我是说 这才是第一次听证 |
[09:12] | The real trial is not for months. | 真正的审判几个月后才开始 |
[09:20] | Detectives? | 探员? |
[09:24] | Let’s see what we got here. | 让我们看看都发现了什么 |
[09:31] | There are no wires. | 没有电缆 |
[09:35] | No power source. | 没有电源 |
[09:36] | I’m not picking up anything electronic. | 我没发现任何带电的东西 |
[09:38] | It’s not a bomb. | 这不是个炸弹 |
[09:52] | It’s a puzzle. | 是个拼图 |
[10:00] | What the hell were you thinking, Drew? | 你他妈怎么想的 Drew? |
[10:01] | I mean, this was not cute or funny | 我是说 这可不好玩或者有意思 |
[10:03] | or the least bit charming. | 甚至一点都不可爱 |
[10:05] | I told you, I didn’t want you to send me any more gifts | 我告诉过你了 我不想你再送我礼物 |
[10:07] | and I thought I made it | 而且我认为我已经 |
[10:08] | perfectly clear that I was not interested. | 很清楚的说明我不感兴趣了 |
[10:10] | And then you put this box on my truck?! | 然后你又把这个盒子放在了我的车上? |
[10:13] | I called the bomb squad, Drew. | 我呼叫了拆弹组 Drew |
[10:16] | It’s not from me, Stella. | 这不是我送的 Stella |
[10:18] | Look, every gift I sent to your office | 看 我送到你办公室的每个礼物 |
[10:20] | was with a card. | 都有个卡片 |
[10:21] | You know, there was a theme going on, in case you didn’t notice. | 你知道 其实礼物是有个主题的 怕你没注意到 |
[10:23] | A puzzle doesn’t exactly say, “Take a risk.” | 拼图当然不意味着“冒风险” |
[10:28] | You really didn’t send this to me. | 这个真的不是你送的 |
[10:30] | No, but I do like a good challenge. | 不是 但是我喜欢挑战 |
[10:32] | You want to put it together? | 你要把它拼起来吗? |
[10:41] | Stop touching it. | 别摸它 |
[10:46] | That looks like blood. | 那看起来像是血迹 |
[10:52] | Definitely blood. | 当然是血迹 |
[10:55] | This puzzle is huge. | 这拼图够大的 |
[10:56] | I tried to contact the manufacturer, | 我试着联系了制造商 |
[10:58] | Danco, to see if they could, you know, | Danco 看看他们能不能 你知道 |
[10:59] | send us a picture of the box or something | 发给我们这个盒子的照片或者 |
[11:00] | to help us put it together. | 别的什么能帮我们拼起来的东西 |
[11:02] | They went out of business six years ago. | 他们六年前就停业了 |
[11:04] | Great. | 太好了 |
[11:09] | Found traces of some kind of powder. | 找到了类似粉末的痕迹 |
[11:11] | No prints so far. | 目前为止没有指纹 |
[11:22] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[11:25] | The diameter of each | 每个像这样掉落的 |
[11:25] | drop of blood looks like | 血滴的直径 |
[11:27] | it’s less than one millimeter. | 都少于一毫米 |
[11:28] | High velocity spatter. | 高速飞溅 |
[11:30] | It’s consistent with a gun shot. | 和枪伤一致 |
[11:32] | Maybe there is a connection to the Russo trial. | 可能这个和Russo的案子有联系 |
[11:34] | Maybe they were sending some kind of warning. | 可能他们在送出警告什么的 |
[11:37] | I don’t think so, Lindsay. | 我不这么认为 Lindsay |
[11:38] | Puzzles just aren’t their style. | 拼图不是他们的风格 |
[11:40] | This needs to be put together right away. | 需要立刻把这个拼起来 |
[11:42] | There could be a body out there to go with this blood. | 可能有个和这些血迹有联系的尸体 |
[11:44] | Adam, this is top priority | Adam 这是对你来说 |
[11:45] | for you. Okay. | – 最重要的事情 – 好 |
[12:37] | There was a linear wear pattern | 这里有个线性磨损的模式 |
[12:38] | on both the leather insoles of the groom’s shoes. | 新郎皮鞋内底的两侧都有 |
[12:40] | Possibly orthotics. | 可能是矫正器 |
[12:41] | They’re usually worn to alleviate joint pain, | 他们经常穿那个以减轻错误步态 |
[12:44] | resulting from a faulty gait or posture. | 或者姿势造成的关节疼痛 |
[12:46] | It seems odd, though, that he would | 尽管看起来很奇怪 他居然 |
[12:48] | take them out before his wedding– | 在婚礼前把它们拿了出来 |
[12:51] | all that dancing and standing around. | 要知道要跳舞 还要到处应酬 |
[12:53] | Something else struck me as odd. | 还有些东西让我感觉奇怪 |
[12:55] | The groom’s shoes were obviously worn. | 新郎的鞋显然是穿过的 |
[12:57] | If a man’s ever going to buy new shoes, | 如果一个男人会去买新鞋 |
[12:59] | it’s probably going to be for his wedding. | 那可能就是为婚礼准备的 |
[13:03] | Maybe the groom was wearing someone else’s shoes. | 可能新郎穿的是别人的鞋 |
[13:06] | Which would explain why it appeared | 这可以解释为什么 |
[13:09] | that our already-dead groom | 我们已经死了的新郎 |
[13:11] | stepped on a freshly painted curb. | 会踩在刚漆过的路缘上 |
[13:13] | That could only be possible | 只有可能是 |
[13:15] | if someone else stepped in the paint, | 其他人踩在了油漆上 |
[13:16] | then switched shoes with our groom Brett Dohn. | 然后和我们的新郎Brett Dohn换了鞋 |
[13:18] | And those shoes could belong to our killer. | 而且那双鞋属于我们的凶手 |
[13:21] | We sill need to find the primary crime scene. | 我们还需要找出第一犯罪现场 |
[13:22] | Brett was last seen around midnight. | Brett最后是在午夜被看到 |
[13:24] | Sid puts time of death between 2:00 | Sid推测死亡时间在2点 |
[13:25] | and 3:00. The groom was stuffed and dressed | 到3点之间 新郎吃完饭穿好衣服 |
[13:27] | before being brought to the park. | 都在他被带到公园前发生的 |
[13:29] | The killer needed access to pink | 凶手需要有 |
[13:31] | packing peanuts and bubble wrap… | 花生糖和气泡衬垫 |
[13:34] | Which are consistent with wedding gifts, | 这和婚礼礼物一致 |
[13:36] | most likely delivered | 可能是直接快递到 |
[13:37] | directly to the new couple’s home. | 新人的家里的 |
[13:46] | So the neighbors were very helpful. | 那么 邻居们真是够帮忙的 |
[13:48] | They saw nothing, heard nothing and know nothing. | 他们什么都没看到听到 也什么都不知道 |
[13:50] | Welcome to my life. Hmm. | – 欢迎来到我的生活 – 嗯 |
[13:53] | Looks like this is where the groom was killed. | 看起来这是新郎被杀的地方 |
[13:55] | Bride stayed in a hotel last night. | 新娘昨晚在宾馆过的 |
[13:57] | Night before the wedding superstition– | 婚礼前夜有个迷信的说法 |
[13:58] | the whole bad luck thing. | 会带来霉运的 |
[13:59] | Yeah, well, if she would’ve | 对 不过如果她是和未婚夫 一起度过那个夜晚的呢? |
[14:01] | she could’ve been killed as well. | 她也会被杀 |
[14:02] | I searched the closets, no orthotics | 我查找了衣柜 新郎的鞋里面 |
[14:04] | in any of the groom’s shoes, proves our theory | 没有矫正器 这也就证明了 |
[14:07] | he was wearing someone else’s. | 他是在穿别人的鞋的推理 |
[14:08] | Pink peanuts! | 粉色花生糖 |
[14:11] | Looks like we’re missing | 看起来我们也漏掉了 |
[14:12] | a wedding gift as well. | 婚礼礼物 |
[14:15] | Got an indentation here. | 这里有个凹痕 |
[14:17] | And where are the clothes | 还有 新郎被刺时候 |
[14:18] | the groom was wearing when he was stabbed? | 穿的衣服在哪? |
[14:22] | Looks like someone tried to clean up. | 看起来有些人清理过了 |
[14:25] | I saw a garbage truck a couple blocks away. | 我在几个街区外看到了个垃圾车 |
[14:27] | You better get to that Dumpster before they do. | 你最好在他们收垃圾之前先去看看 |
[14:30] | Okay, I got this one. | 好 我知道了 |
[14:36] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[14:38] | Hey. So the little rock I found in the puzzle box, | 嗨 那个我在拼图盒子里发现的石子 |
[14:41] | it isn’t really a rock. | 并不是石子 |
[14:43] | It’s too stratified, so I ran it | 它太多层了 所以我 |
[14:44] | under the electron microscope. | 在电子显微镜下看了看 |
[14:47] | Silicon and oxygen is consistent with quartz. | 硅和氧 和石英成分一致 |
[14:49] | Copper and iron give it its color. | 铜和铁让它有了颜色 |
[14:51] | Based on the morphology and the elemental composition, | 根据形态和元素组成 |
[14:54] | our rock is actually petrified redwood. | 我们的石子其实是石化红木 |
[14:56] | Unfinished, indigenous to Northern California. | 未完工的北加利福尼亚土产 |
[14:59] | So what was it doing in the box? | 那么它为什么在盒子里? |
[15:00] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[15:02] | And there was no other evidence | 盒子里没有其他证据了 |
[15:03] | on the box, nothing on the string. | 绳子上也没有 |
[15:05] | And the plastic that the puzzle came in was made from | 制造拼图的塑料 |
[15:08] | polyvinyl chloride; it’s probably | 由聚氯乙烯制成 它可能 |
[15:10] | what the company used to package the puzzle in the first place. | 是公司用来在第一个地方包装拼图的 |
[15:12] | Most likely it was opened and then heated to reseal. | 更有可能的是它曾被加热重封闭过 |
[15:15] | Right, and the trace that I found | 对 还有 我在拼图片上发现的踪迹 |
[15:17] | on the puzzle piece: garden variety chalk. | 是花园多种白尘粉 |
[15:20] | Did you find anything from the blood on the puzzle pieces? | 你在拼图片上找到的血迹有什么发现没有? |
[15:22] | Not really. | 没有 |
[15:23] | The intensity of the DNA profile | 从DNA的强度上来看 |
[15:25] | tells me the blood was fresh, | 血液是新鲜的 |
[15:27] | but there’s no match to anybody involved in the Russo trial. | 但是不符合Russo案件中的任何人 |
[15:29] | No match in CODIS at all. | CODIS中也没有匹配的 |
[15:31] | So I don’t get it. | 那我就不明白了 |
[15:32] | What does petrified redwood have to do with a bloody puzzle? | 石化红木和沾血的拼图有什么关系? |
[15:35] | And why were either of those things left for me? | 而且为什么这两样都东西都留给我了? |
[16:05] | Wow, it’s 3-D. | 哇哦 是立体的 |
[16:08] | Yeah, that’s why the computer couldn’t find | 对 这也是为什么电脑不能找到 |
[16:10] | any matches among the pieces I scanned. | 在我扫描的碎片中找到匹配的图案 |
[16:12] | It didn’t recognize the algorithm. | 它不认识这个算法 |
[16:13] | It thought it was two-dimensional. | 电脑认为是拼图是平面的 |
[16:16] | Looks like you only have half of a puzzle here. | 似乎只有一半拼图 |
[16:18] | Are you done? Yeah, that’s all he sent. | – 搞定了吗? – 好了 这就是所有了 |
[16:20] | But you were right about the blood. | 但你在血迹上的看法是对的 |
[16:23] | The predominant size of each of the stains | 污迹的最大尺寸 |
[16:25] | is less than a millimeter. | 也小于一毫米 |
[16:27] | Definitely high-velocity spatter. | 绝对是高速飞溅 |
[16:30] | Where’s that piece? | 那片跑哪去了? |
[16:31] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[16:32] | I looked everywhere, it wasn’t in the box. | 我到处都找了 它不在盒子里 |
[16:33] | Look again. You think it has significance? | 再看看 你认为它很重要吗? |
[16:35] | Until we know who that blood belongs to… | 直到我们直到血迹属于谁的之前都是 |
[16:38] | I’ll look again. | 我会再看看 |
[16:39] | I’ll retrace my steps. | 我会重新回顾一下我的步骤 |
[16:41] | I hate puzzles. | 我恨拼图 |
[16:44] | So how’s your Central Park wedding? | 中央公园婚礼调查的如何? |
[16:46] | It’s getting stranger by the minute. | 越来越奇怪 |
[16:48] | Hey, I’ll take your strange and raise you. | 嗨 再怪也没有我的怪 |
[16:49] | What’s going on with the puzzle? | 拼图怎么样了? |
[16:51] | We’re missing a piece | 少了一片 |
[16:52] | and we only have half of the entire puzzle. | 而且我们只有整个拼图的一半 |
[16:54] | Could this be a case from your past? | 以你过去经验来看这算是个案子吗? |
[16:56] | Someone holding a grudge? | 有人不乐意了? |
[16:57] | No, you know, I’ve been racking my brain. | 不 你知道 我脑袋都想疼了 |
[16:59] | I can’t think of anything; there’s nothing. | 我不能想任何东西 那里什么都没有 |
[17:01] | Someone’s blood is on the puzzle. | 拼图上有人的血迹 |
[17:03] | This guy isn’t playing a game. | 这家伙不是在玩游戏 |
[17:06] | Let me assign a detail. | 我再给你派个人来帮忙吧 |
[17:08] | No, I’ll let you know if I think I need one. | 不 如果我需要的话我会告诉你 |
[17:10] | Right now, I’m fine. | 现在 还好 |
[17:11] | Okay, but keep me in the loop. Always. | – 好吧 但是有事要告诉我 – 没问题 |
[17:23] | Drew… listen, I’m missing a piece of the puzzle. | Drew 听着 我弄丢了拼图的其中一片 |
[17:26] | I thought maybe when you pulled some of those piece out, | 我认为可能是你在拉出一些拼图的时候 |
[17:28] | it might’ve fallen on the floor. | 掉在地板上了 |
[17:32] | What? | 怎么了? |
[17:33] | You could’ve just called. | 你打个电话说就行了 |
[17:36] | But you’re here, so I’m thinking this is your way | 但你来到这儿 所以我想这是你 |
[17:38] | of apologizing for that wrath I endured earlier today. | 为早上我忍受你的暴怒的道歉 |
[17:41] | And, yes, I accept. | 而且 对 我接受了 |
[17:45] | Do you mind if I…? | 你介不介意我? |
[17:46] | Feel free to look around. | 请随意 |
[17:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:52] | Uh… | 嗯 |
[17:55] | could you… | 你能 |
[17:56] | Move, yeah. | 移一下 行 |
[18:02] | You know, I can– I can | 你知道 我能 我能 |
[18:03] | help you down there if you, uh… | 帮你下去看看 如果你 嗯 |
[18:04] | No, I’m fine. | 不 我没问题 |
[18:11] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[18:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:20] | I am sorry about earlier. | 先前的事我很抱歉 |
[18:30] | Silver leaf? | 银叶? |
[18:31] | Yeah, it was on the groom’s phone | 是的 它在新郎的手机上 |
[18:33] | Sid pulled out of his gut. | Sid把它从他的肠子上拿了下来 |
[18:34] | They used to use silver leaf to gild statues | 他们过去经常用银叶给屋顶的雕像镀金 |
[18:37] | on rooftops, but not so | 但是现在 |
[18:38] | much anymore, although | 不常那么做了 尽管 |
[18:40] | sometimes silver leaf is used in food and drink. | 有些时候银叶用于食物和饮料 |
[18:43] | When we processed the scene, | 我们在处理现场的时候 |
[18:44] | the cake was decorated with silver leaf. | 蛋糕是使用银叶装饰的 |
[18:47] | That’s what made it shine. | 所以才能发光 |
[18:49] | The wedding cake was at the park, | 婚礼蛋糕在公园 |
[18:50] | but the phone was still inside Brett | 但是在Brett给换好衣服 |
[18:52] | before he was redressed and taken there. | 带去公园之前 手机就在他肚子里了 |
[18:54] | So prior to stuffing the groom with the phone, | 所以在把手机给新郎喂下去之前 |
[18:56] | the killer had to come in contact with the cake. | 凶手需要接触蛋糕 |
[18:58] | There’s really only one person who could’ve done that | 只有一个人能在蛋糕搬到婚礼上之前 |
[19:01] | before the cake got to the wedding. | 能做到这一点 |
[19:06] | My catering business is just getting off the ground. | 我的饮食服务才刚刚起步 |
[19:08] | The Dohn-Blackstone wedding | Dohn和Blackstone的婚礼 |
[19:09] | would’ve made me a household name. Why’s that? | 会让我名扬千里 我为什么要那么做? |
[19:11] | It’s the wedding of the season. | 婚礼就是原因 |
[19:13] | Two of New York’s most elite families; ilthe guest list alone | 两个纽约最精英的大户 |
[19:15] | would’ve ensured my employment for the next ten years. | 会保证我再被雇佣10年 |
[19:17] | “Wedding of the season.” | 季度婚礼 |
[19:19] | So you and Brett | 所以你和Brett |
[19:20] | were college buddies, huh? How do you think | 在大学时候是哥们儿 对吧? |
[19:22] | I got the job? He did me a huge favor. | 你认为我是怎么得到这个工作的? 他帮了我大忙 |
[19:24] | Do you wear orthotics, Tim? | 你用矫正器吗 Tim? |
[19:27] | What’re you, the foot police? | 你是什么人 足警吗? |
[19:30] | Uh, no, no, you can check my shoes. | 啊 不 不 你可以检查我的鞋 |
[19:32] | What’s this about, anyway? | 不过为什么这么问? |
[19:33] | We checked his phone records. | 我们查看了他的电话记录 |
[19:34] | A year and a half ago, you were calling Brett | 从一年半前开始 你一直给Brett打电话 |
[19:36] | all the time, then up until about three months ago, | 直到三个月前没联系了 |
[19:38] | no contact; now, all of a sudden, | 现在 突然 |
[19:39] | he’s calling you every 30 seconds. | 他又每半分钟给你打一次电话了 |
[19:41] | Yeah, I ran into him downtown | 对 我到城里投奔他来了 |
[19:42] | and he offered me the opportunity to cater | 他提供给我一个当招待的机会 |
[19:44] | his wedding, so, of course he’s going to call me. | 他的婚礼 当然 也要打电话给我了 |
[19:46] | We got reason to believe that you were | 我们有理由相信你昨天晚上 |
[19:48] | with Brett last night. No. | – 曾经和Brett在一起 – 没有 |
[19:49] | No, my kid’s birthday party was yesterday. | 没有 昨晚是我孩子的生日派对 |
[19:51] | After that, I was cooking. | 之后我一直在做饭 |
[19:52] | Well, we found silver leaf | 对了 我们在Brett的手机上面 |
[19:53] | from the wedding cake on Brett’s cell phone. | 找到了婚礼蛋糕用的银叶 |
[19:55] | You did make the cake, right? | 是你做的那个蛋糕 对吧? |
[19:56] | Yeah, but I use silver leaf for a lot of things. | 对 但是我做很多东西都要用到银叶 |
[19:58] | It’s sort of my signature. | 它算是我的一种风格 |
[20:00] | Brett and I met a few days back | Brett和我几天前见过面 |
[20:01] | to go over the final checklist. | 看了一遍这个婚礼最终的名单 |
[20:02] | for the wedding, my phone died | 但我的手机坏了 |
[20:04] | and I needed to call one of the vendors, | 而且我需要联系其中一个卖家 |
[20:06] | so I used his phone. | 所以我用了他的手机 |
[20:08] | Silver leaf, it sticks to everything. | 银叶 它会附着到任何东西上 |
[20:10] | When was the last time you were at Brett’s house? | 你上次去Brett家是什么时候? |
[20:12] | I don’t know– a few weeks back. | 我不清楚 几周前吧 |
[20:13] | Look, you guys are barking up the wrong tree here. | 你看 你们审错人了 |
[20:15] | But why would I want to kill the guy | 我为什么要杀掉 |
[20:16] | who was going to make me a success? | 帮我成功的人? |
[20:25] | Hey. I think I found our missing puzzle piece. | 嗨 我想我找到了我们丢的那块拼图 |
[20:27] | Great! I think I might’ve found something, too. | 太好了 我想我也找到了些东西 |
[20:29] | Turns out there’s only one repository | 我发现全纽约只有一个 |
[20:31] | for legally harvested, unfinished redwood | 能合法收获未长成的红木 |
[20:34] | in all of New York City: Yalof Furniture. | 的仓库 Yalof Furniture |
[20:37] | Chances are only people who work there | 似乎只有那些在那里工作的人 |
[20:39] | would have access to the wood in its unfinished state. | 才能在红木的未完成状态接触到它们 |
[20:41] | So I had the manager fax over a list of employees. | 所以我让经理给我传真了一份雇员的名单 |
[20:45] | None of these names ring a bell. | 这些名字都没什么影响 |
[20:48] | This piece I found obviously doesn’t fit. | 我找到的那片显然不对 |
[20:51] | That’s because it’s not supposed to. | 因为不是这片 |
[20:54] | When a puzzle comes | 拼图从制造商那里出厂时候 |
[20:54] | from a manufacturer, it’s connected | 是通过一个框架 |
[20:56] | as flat boards through the use of a frame. | 连接在平板上的 |
[20:58] | The pieces with painted “X” on them, | 有X标记的那些片 |
[21:00] | are part of the frame | 是框架的一部分 |
[21:01] | that need to be removed in order to put | 也就是需要去掉 |
[21:03] | the puzzle together. | 以让拼图连在一起的 |
[21:05] | Yeah, learned that the hard way. | 对 明白了是怎么回事 |
[21:07] | But what I also learned is | 但是我也明白了 |
[21:08] | that the puzzle piece we’ve been looking for | 那片我们寻找的拼图 |
[21:10] | isn’t actually missing. | 其实没有丢 |
[21:12] | It was never in the box to begin with. | 一开始盒子里面就没有 |
[21:15] | When I was looking for it, I hit the surrounding areas | 当我寻找它的时候 我也用光引发剂 看了一下周围区域 |
[21:17] | with the LCV, and I saw latent blood | 我看到了在飞溅血滴 |
[21:20] | near the spatter. | 周围的的隐藏血迹 |
[21:21] | So the puzzle was put together | 所以在拼图搭起来时候 |
[21:23] | with blood spattered on it. | 上面有飞溅的血滴 |
[21:24] | And when the spatter dried, | 当血滴干燥后 |
[21:26] | the missing piece was deliberately removed. | 丢失的那片被故意扔掉了 |
[21:29] | Had to be. | 应该是这样 |
[21:30] | And the person who removed the piece | 丢掉那片的人 |
[21:32] | had blood on their finger, | 手上有血 |
[21:33] | causing the swipe with directionality. | 导致了定向性的擦痕 |
[21:35] | The location the missing piece | 丢失那片的所处的位置 |
[21:36] | represents could be very important. | 可能很重要 |
[21:39] | Maybe the answer’s in that building. | 可能答案就是那座建筑物 |
[21:41] | That’s what I thought, | 我就是这么想的 |
[21:42] | so I located the actual building on 54th Street. | 所以我在54大街定位了那幢真实的楼 |
[21:44] | Now, based on the number of windows on the adjacent pieces, | 现在 根据相邻拼图的窗户个数 |
[21:47] | I think our missing piece | 我想我们丢失的那片 |
[21:49] | is floors 32 through 36. | 是32到36层 |
[21:51] | I contacted building security. | 我和大楼安全部联系过了 |
[21:53] | And there was no sign of criminal activity | 没有迹象表明那些层出现了犯罪活动 |
[21:54] | or anything unusual on those floors. | 或者任何不寻常的情况 |
[21:56] | However, 36 has been vacant for the last month | 但是36层从上个月起就空了 |
[21:59] | and they haven’t started showing | 他们还没有开始 |
[22:00] | it yet. | 展示那层 |
[22:30] | Stella? | |
[22:39] | There’s another box. | 这是另外一个盒子 |
[22:40] | And a satchel and a small chalk outline. | 以及一个挎包和小的粉笔外廓 |
[23:24] | The hair I found | 我在新郎血衣上 |
[23:25] | on the groom’s bloody shirt… | 找到的那根头发 |
[23:26] | couldn’t get enough genomic DNA to run through CODIS, | 不能获得足够的DNA以通过CODIS进行对比 |
[23:28] | but it did have a tell-tale knot. | 但是它有个透露信息的结 |
[23:33] | Trichonodosis. | 发结节病 |
[23:34] | Hairs can’t grow normally, | 头发不能正常生长 |
[23:35] | so you end up with knots or bulges | 所以个别的头发 |
[23:37] | within individual hairs. | 一端是以结节或者膨胀结束 |
[23:39] | I checked with Sid. | 我和Sid检查过了 |
[23:40] | Brett Dohn didn’t have it, | Brett Dohn没有这种病 |
[23:42] | so the hair could’ve come from our killer. | 所以头发可能是凶手的 |
[23:44] | Or anyone who hugged the groom at the rehearsal dinner, | 或者任何在预演晚餐上拥抱过新郎的人 |
[23:46] | or the nightclubs he visited before he was killed, | 或者是在他被害前访问过的夜店的人 |
[23:48] | and so on and so on, and that’s a lot of suspects. | 等等等等 嫌疑人太多了 |
[23:51] | This might help. | 这可能会有帮助 |
[23:53] | I found an ash-like smudge on the groom’s shirt. | 我在新郎的衬衫上找到一个类似烟灰的污渍 |
[23:55] | Traces of potassium, | 其中包含钾 |
[23:56] | nitrogen, sulfur, carbon, nickel and iron. | 氮 硫 碳 镍和铁 |
[23:59] | Pyrotechnics. | 烟花 |
[24:00] | Iron says they’re gold. | 铁元素表明它们是金色的 |
[24:02] | And nickel indicates some type of metal, maybe a handle. | 镍指出某些种金属 可能是把手 |
[24:05] | I’m thinking gold sparklers. | 我认为是金花炮 |
[24:08] | This time of year? | 现在这个时候? |
[24:09] | Can’t imagine there’s too many places we’d find them. | 不敢想像我们会在多少地方找到那玩意 |
[24:11] | The nightclubs. | 夜店 |
[24:15] | I’m thinking I know where he went. | 我想我知道我们要去哪了 |
[24:21] | You ever see him before? | 你之前见过他吗? |
[24:23] | No. | 没有 |
[24:24] | He’s hot. Who is he? | 挺性感的 他是谁? |
[24:25] | Let’s just say he left his bride | 这么说吧 他在中央公园的祭坛 |
[24:26] | at the altar in Central Park | 抛下自己的新娘 |
[24:27] | and he’s never coming back. | 然后再也没回来 |
[24:29] | Might be nothing… | 可能什么都不是 |
[24:31] | Didn’t catch a name, | 叫不出名字 |
[24:32] | but a guy was all over me last night. | 但昨晚这家伙一直赖在我身边 |
[24:35] | I almost burned him with my sparkler. | 我都用烟花烫了他了 |
[24:40] | He said he had to be at his buddy’s wedding this morning | 他曾说今早大概是八点在公园 |
[24:42] | in the park at like 8:00, | 得出席他一个哥们儿的婚礼 |
[24:43] | so my refusals were wasting valuable time. | 所以我的拒绝是在浪费宝贵的时间 |
[24:46] | Remember what he looked like? | 记得他长什么样子吗? |
[24:47] | He wasn’t bad. | 不赖 |
[24:48] | Had a shot ’til he opened his mouth. | 他张开嘴 挨了一枪? |
[24:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:50] | Yup. | 好 |
[24:52] | The wedding was scheduled to start at 11:00. | 婚礼预定11点开始 |
[24:54] | If our guy had to be there at 8:00, | 如果这家伙得8点到那里 |
[24:55] | must’ve been in the wedding party. | 一定会在婚礼庆典上 |
[24:57] | So we’re possibly looking for a killer groomsman | 所以我们可能是在寻找一个 |
[24:59] | with Trichonodosis. | 有发结节病的新郎杀手 |
[26:07] | Chalk used | 用于画出身体外廓的粉笔 |
[26:08] | to make the body outline had the exact composition | 和我在拼图上发现的粉笔 |
[26:10] | as the chalk I found on the puzzle pieces. | 成分一样 |
[26:12] | Makes sense– I’m trying to find a match | 明白了 我要试着找出 |
[26:14] | to the imprint I found on the satchel. | 和我在挎包上发现印记匹配的 |
[26:16] | Hagia Sophia? | |
[26:18] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[26:19] | It’s a famous building in Turkey. | 土耳其一个著名的建筑物 |
[26:20] | First it was a church, then a mosque. | 开始是个教堂 然后成了清真寺 |
[26:23] | And now it’s a museum. | 现在是博物馆 |
[26:24] | So how did the pattern get on the satchel? | 那么图案是怎么跑到书包上去的? |
[26:28] | He could’ve pressed up against the actual museum. | 他可能照着真实博物馆印刷的 |
[26:33] | I have no idea what that satchel was doing | 我不知道挎包和 |
[26:34] | with the chalk outline, | 粉笔外廓是干什的 |
[26:36] | but I discovered that it’s at least 30 years old | 但是我发现它至少有30年历史了 |
[26:38] | and it’s been discontinued for over two decades. | 并且曾经中断超过20年 |
[26:41] | You know, if the Hagia Sophia | 你知道 如果Hagia Sophia |
[26:42] | and petrified redwood | 和石化红木 |
[26:43] | have no significance to you, | 对你来说没有意义 |
[26:45] | maybe this is just coincidence. | 那可能就是个巧合 |
[26:47] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[26:48] | Even if it means nothing to me personally– | 就算它对我个人来说什么都不是 |
[26:49] | someone left forensic evidence, | 有些人留下了法医证据 |
[26:52] | a bloody puzzle, and a trail of clues. | 一片带血的拼图 还有一些线索 |
[26:55] | And we’re supposed to follow that trail? | 我们是不是应该追踪那些线索? |
[26:57] | The only way to know is to find the guy and ask him. | 唯一的方法是找到那个家伙再问问他 |
[27:00] | Oh, I asked Detective Angell to do a background check | 噢 我让Angell警探去做 |
[27:02] | on the furniture store employees. | 有关家具厂雇员的背景调查 |
[27:05] | John Andrews, day manager. | John Andrews 白天是经理 |
[27:08] | Apparently he moonlights as a pedophile. | 显然晚上就成了恋童癖 |
[27:12] | Puzzles are basically toys. | 拼图是基本的玩具 |
[27:14] | And toys are the best way to gain a kid’s trust. | 玩具是获取小孩信任的最好方法 |
[27:16] | That’s why the chaloutline seemed so small. | 这就是为什么那个外廓显得那么小 |
[27:19] | We have to check Missing Persons. | 我们得查查失踪人口 |
[27:20] | Our victim out there could be a kid. | 我们的受害人可能是个孩子 |
[27:23] | Let’s go. | 开工 |
[27:33] | Where’s the kid, John? | 孩子在哪儿 John? |
[27:34] | I’m sorry, Detective, | 对不起 探长 |
[27:35] | but I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我还真不清楚你在说什么 |
[27:36] | See, along with the puzzle you sent, | 看 根据你送出的拼图 |
[27:38] | we found a piece of unfinished petrified redwood, which… | 我们找到了一片未完成的石化红木 它 |
[27:42] | you clearly have access to. | 显然你能得到 |
[27:44] | Is that how you do it? | 你是那么做的吗? |
[27:47] | You lure them with toys and puzzles? | 用玩具和拼图引诱他们? |
[27:49] | You want them to like you. | 你希望他们喜欢你 |
[27:51] | To trust you. | 信任你 |
[27:52] | I did my time. | 我那么做过 |
[27:55] | I’m rehabilitated now. | 但我康复了 |
[27:57] | I go to work. I go home. That’s it. | 我工作 回家 就是这样 |
[27:59] | I’m sorry, John. You know, just saying | 对不起 John 你知道 |
[28:00] | you’ve recovered doesn’t make it so. | 光说自己康复了可不行 |
[28:03] | I think | 我认为 你希望阻止自己 |
[28:03] | you wants to stop you. | 我认为 你希望阻止自己 |
[28:05] | That’s why you sent me the puzzle, right? | 这也是为什么你寄出拼图 对吗? |
[28:07] | You’re not a monster. | 你不是个恶魔 |
[28:09] | You want us to find that kid before it’s too late. | 你希望我们及时找到那个孩子 |
[28:12] | I’m sorry to disappoint you, but there is no kid. | 很抱歉让你失望了 没有什么孩子 |
[28:15] | Until you can provide us with an adequate alibi, | 在你能提供给我们足够的不在场证明之前 |
[28:18] | that remains to be seen. | 我们都会那么认为 |
[28:19] | I have an alibi. | 我有不在场证明 |
[28:22] | I think you know how these work. | 我认为你知道这些是如何运作的 |
[28:24] | Track my movements, where I’ve been, send a signal. | 跟踪我的行动 我到过哪里 发送信号 |
[28:28] | I’d call that an alibi, wouldn’t you? | 我管它叫不在场证明 你觉得呢? |
[28:32] | Sorry, Stella, John Andrews isn’t your guy. | 对不起 Stella John Andrews不是你要找的人 |
[28:34] | He was nowhere near | 他现在在 |
[28:35] | the courthouse or the office building. | 法院或者办公楼附近 |
[28:36] | The ankle bracelet puts him onlyat work and at home. | 那个踝环让他只能工作或者在家 |
[28:39] | But I have something else. | 但是我找到了别的东西 |
[28:40] | I finished the second half of the puzzle. | 我完成了拼图的第二部分 |
[28:42] | There’s a second missing piece, 29th floor. | 有第二个丢失的拼图片 |
[28:44] | 5630 Broadway. | 百老汇大街5630号 29层 |
[28:49] | The address Adam gave me | Adam给我的地址 |
[28:50] | should be right around this corner. | 应该就在街角附近 |
[28:54] | I hate to state the obvious, | 我不喜欢说的那么清楚 |
[28:56] | but there’s no building. | 但是那里没有什么楼 |
[29:01] | Is this on purpose, | 是故意的 |
[29:02] | or is our next clue somewhere in all that rubble? | 还是说我们的下一个线索就在那堆碎石里面? |
[29:10] | George, George, George… | |
[29:11] | you played the grieving friend so well. | 你把你伤心的朋友整得够惨 |
[29:13] | I can’t believe it, man. | 我不敢相信 伙计 |
[29:17] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[29:18] | We’re giving you a chance to come clean. | 我们给你一个澄清的机会 |
[29:19] | Consider it a gift. | 当作礼物吧 |
[29:22] | Take a look at that. | 看看那个 |
[29:23] | You know what this is? | 知道这是什么吗? |
[29:24] | That’s a hair. | 头发 |
[29:26] | We found it on your dead friend’s | 我们在你死去朋友的身上 |
[29:27] | bloody shirt. I’m betting | 的血衣上发现的 我打赌 |
[29:29] | if I take a sample of your hair, I’m gonna find a knot, | 如果我拿一根你的头发 就能发现个结节 |
[29:31] | just like this one. | 就像这个一样 |
[29:35] | You mind handing me your shoe? | 你介意把鞋递给我吗? |
[29:39] | Your shoe. | 你的鞋 |
[29:55] | You swapped shoes with Brett, | 在你踩到路缘上的 |
[29:57] | after you stepped in that | 黄油漆后 |
[29:58] | yellow paint on the curb. | 你和Brett换了鞋 |
[30:06] | I had like, 15 shots of tequila. | 我喝了大概 15杯龙舌兰 |
[30:08] | Unfortunately, | 很不幸 |
[30:09] | inebriation isn’t | 醉酒 |
[30:10] | a justifiable defense for murder. | 不是谋杀的正当理由 |
[30:12] | Murder? No, no, no, no, no way. | 谋杀? 不 不 不 不 不是 |
[30:15] | After hitting a few bars I went back to Brett’s apartment | 在逛了几个酒吧后 我去了Brett的公寓 |
[30:18] | and that’s when I found him. | 也是我发现他的时候 |
[30:19] | I started to call the cops, right, but it’s not like there | 我开始叫警察 但是看起来 |
[30:22] | was anything I could do– he was already dead. | 我做什么都没用了 他已经死了 |
[30:29] | I had to get him to the park. | 我把他拖到公园 |
[30:32] | You’re gonna have to help us out here, pal. | 你得给我们说清楚了 兄弟 |
[30:34] | Why did you have to get Brett to the park? | 你为什么要把Brett弄到公园? |
[30:36] | It was a bet. | 因为打赌 |
[30:37] | He was engaged twice before, | 他之前结过两次婚 |
[30:38] | couldn’t go through with it. | 但却都没成 |
[30:39] | I bet our buddy Toby that Brett | 我和我哥们儿Toby打赌 |
[30:41] | would definitely show up this time. | Brett这次一定会出现 |
[30:42] | There was no way I was gonna lose. Whoa, whoa. | – 我不可能输的 – 哇 哇 |
[30:43] | You stuffed, dressed | 你把你挂掉的朋友 |
[30:45] | and moved your dead friend for a bet? | 填满东西 穿好衣服 就为了一个赌局? |
[30:47] | It was 100 grand, man. | 10万呢 大哥 |
[30:49] | I-I don’t have it. | 我 我没有那么多钱 |
[30:50] | And if I didn’t pay up | 如果我不掏钱 |
[30:51] | Toby would’ve gone to my dad. It never occurred | – Toby会去找我爸 – 这种事不是真的吧 |
[30:52] | to you– what with your friend being dead and all– | 朋友死了 而你 |
[30:56] | that just maybe the bet was off? | 却担心赌局会输掉? |
[30:58] | I told you. Yeah. | – 我告诉过你了 – 对 |
[30:59] | 15 shots of tequila. I heard you. | 15杯龙舌兰 我听说了 |
[31:01] | Yeah, well, it made sense yesterday morning. | 对 昨天早上起作用了 |
[31:05] | I feel bad. | 我感觉很糟 |
[31:07] | If you knew Brett, Brett, yeah… | 如果你知道Brett Brett 对 |
[31:08] | I mean, he, he woulda laughed. | 我是说 他 他可能会笑话的 |
[31:10] | He woulda done the same thing, I’m telling you. | 他可能会做同样事情 就这么跟你说了 |
[31:15] | That is seriously the stupidest guy I’ve ever met. | 这真是我见过的最傻的人 |
[31:18] | Well, maybe, | 嗯,可能吧 |
[31:19] | there’s no evidence he actually stabbed Brett Dohn. | 但没有证据证明他真的刺过Brett Dohn |
[31:22] | You believe his story? | 你相信他说的? |
[31:24] | Well, if he’s telling the truth, | 你看 如果他说的是事实 |
[31:25] | when George undressed the already dead groom, | 当George给已经死掉的新郎脱衣服时候 |
[31:28] | sparkler residue from his shirt transferred | 他衬衫的烟花残留 |
[31:30] | onto Brett’s bloody clothes, | 会转移到Brett的血衣上 |
[31:31] | along with George’s knotted hair. | George的头发也是 |
[31:34] | So all we can prove is | 所以我们可以证明 |
[31:34] | that George was in the apartment | George曾去过那个公寓 |
[31:36] | and came into contact with our vic. | 并且和受害人有过联系 |
[31:37] | Means our killer coulbe him, | 意味着凶手可能是他 |
[31:39] | but it could also be someone else. | 但也有可能是其他人 |
[31:40] | Hopefully when Danny finds that murder weapon, | 希望Danny能找到凶器 |
[31:42] | he can tell us exactly who killed Brett Dohn. | 告诉我到底谁杀了Brett Dohn |
[32:29] | Boom. | 中了 |
[32:31] | What are you so happy about? | 你那么高兴干什么? |
[32:33] | I figured out what killed my groom. | 我查出了是什么杀了新郎 |
[32:34] | It wasn’t the mother-in-law? | 不是丈母娘吧? |
[32:36] | No. | 不是 |
[32:37] | It was a missing wedding gift. | 是一个丢失的婚礼礼物 |
[32:39] | Dental stone mold | 牙石模型 |
[32:41] | got me an insignia– S&S– and a little house. | 给我个胸章吧 S&S牌 再来个小房子 |
[32:44] | Shecktel and Sage. | |
[32:45] | Oh, they sell such amazing stuff. | 哦 他们卖那种东西 |
[32:47] | Oh! I’m a-a gift giver. | 噢 我是送礼之人 |
[32:52] | I still don’t actually have the murder weapon, but at least | 我仍然没有找到凶器 但是 |
[32:54] | I know what I’m looking for. | 至少我知道在找什么 |
[32:55] | And I know that it’s one weapon, not three. | 而且我知道是一种凶器 不是三种 |
[32:58] | Since you’re having all the luck today, | 既然你今天这么走运 |
[32:59] | maybe you can help me put together a puzzle, or at least | 可能你能帮我拼个拼图 |
[33:01] | tell me what the green goo is | 或者至少告诉我 医生从新郎裤子上 |
[33:03] | that Doc pulled off your groom’s pants. | 拿下来的绿色粘东西是什么 |
[33:07] | I opened up my big mouth, and then said | 我信口开河 说 |
[33:09] | I could figure it out, and now I’m stuck. | 我可以找出来 现在没招了 |
[33:12] | All right, well, what’s it worth to you? | 好吧 你看它值多少? |
[33:15] | 25 bucks? | 25块? |
[33:16] | 25? Yeah. All right. | – 25块? – 好吧 |
[33:19] | It’s made with polyvinyl acetate. | 它是由聚醋酸乙烯酯做成的 |
[33:22] | All right? Which is used in window sealant, | 那玩意用于窗户的密封胶 |
[33:25] | textiles and footwear construction. | 以及黏合纺织品和鞋类 |
[33:28] | Weird thing is, though, | 奇怪的是 |
[33:29] | when you look at the scope, it’s multicolored. | 尽管在你看显微镜时候它是多色的 |
[33:32] | Right? | 对吧? |
[33:39] | Stretchy bubblplastic. | 弹性气泡布 |
[33:41] | That stuff’s just like silver leaf. | 那东西和银叶类似 |
[33:42] | It sticks to everything. | 会粘到任何东西上 |
[33:43] | I’m not sure I know what you mean. | 我不肯定我明白你的意思 |
[33:45] | Puts you at Brett’s house the night of the murder. | 证明你在谋杀发生那晚在Brett房间内 |
[33:47] | Got to hand it to you, though, Tim. | 这么说吧 Tim |
[33:49] | Last time we spoke, you had all the right answers. | 上次我们谈话时 你的回答都不错 |
[33:51] | The thing is, most grooms don’t call | 问题是 大多数新郎 |
[33:53] | their caterers repeatedly in the middle of the night. | 并不会在午夜重复给侍者打电话 |
[33:55] | I mean, especially when you’re buddies. | 我是说 尤其俩人还是哥们儿 |
[33:58] | I wouldn’t take that kind of crap from a friend. | 我不会从朋友那里拿那种垃圾 |
[34:00] | Let’s see, there’s a call at 1:00 a.m., 2:00 a.m. | 我们看看 1点到2点之间有个电话 |
[34:02] | Three at 5:00 in the morning. | 5点有三个 |
[34:04] | When he offered me the chance | 当他提供给我 |
[34:05] | to cater his wedding, I… | 在他婚礼上当侍者的机会时 我 |
[34:06] | Right, right, right, you became his punk. | 对 对 对 你就成了他的废物 |
[34:09] | Just like you were back in college. | 就像在大学里一样 |
[34:10] | Doesn’t seem worth it, now, does it? | 不值得 现在看 对吧? |
[34:12] | Yeah, yeah, he treated me like crap in college. | 对 对 他在大学里当我是废物 |
[34:14] | And I took it, all right? | 我接受了 对吧? |
[34:15] | I wrote his papers, | 我帮他写论文 |
[34:16] | I-I watched him steal my girlfriends, but this? | 我 我看着他泡了我女朋友 但这回? |
[34:19] | This was going to change my life. | 这会改变我的生活 |
[34:21] | It was the break I’d waited for, it’s what I worked so hard for. | 这是我所等待的转折点 是如此辛勤工作 |
[34:24] | But this time, you weren’t going | 但这次 你没有再接受 |
[34:26] | to take it anymore, am I right? | 我说的对吗? |
[34:27] | All I had to do was make it through the wedding. | 我要做的就是在婚礼上自始至终都如此 |
[34:29] | That’s all I had to do. | 这就是我要做的 |
[34:31] | And when he called during your son’s birthday party, | 在儿子生日派对上他打来电话时 |
[34:33] | final straw, right? | 最后一根稻草 对吗? |
[34:35] | He wanted a new wedding menu the next day. | 他第二天就要一个新的婚礼菜单 |
[34:37] | He didn’t even taste it. He just said, | 他甚至都没尝 他只是说 |
[34:39] | “Let’s go back to the original menu.” | 还是用原来的菜单吧 |
[34:40] | You’re not even going to taste it? | 你甚至都不尝尝? |
[34:43] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[34:45] | Yeah, don’t be a whiny bitch. | 喂 别婆婆妈妈的跟个婊子似的 |
[34:48] | The kid’ll have other birthdays. | 孩子还有生日过呢 |
[35:11] | Go ahead, call me now. | 快 给我打电话啊 |
[35:13] | Now who’s the whiny bitch? | 现在谁是婆婆妈妈的婊子? |
[35:19] | I sold my soul to the devil. | 我把灵魂卖给了恶魔 |
[35:20] | I missed my kid’s birthday for nothing. | 我毫无原由地错过了儿子的生日 |
[35:26] | If you’d seen the look in my kid’s eyes | 如果你看着我儿子的眼睛 |
[35:30] | when I had to leave his birthday party… | 当我离开他的生日派对时 |
[35:32] | What do you think his eyes are going to look like | 你认为当他知道自己老爸 |
[35:33] | when he finds out Daddy is going away for 25 to life? | 会离开他25年的时候 他的眼睛会是什么样? |
[35:50] | Thought I should see this puzzle for myself. | 我认为我应该自己看看拼图 |
[35:53] | It’s cool, right? | 很酷 对吧? |
[35:54] | It was an absolute nightmare to put together. | 拼起来简直是个噩梦 |
[35:57] | Well, it’s not easy to assemble a puzzle | 不看盒子上的照片 |
[35:59] | without the picture on the box. | 拼起来还真的不容易 |
[36:00] | And the guy sent it with two missing pieces. | 而且还少了两片 |
[36:09] | That’s the Riverton building. | 那是Riverton大楼 |
[36:12] | That was my first crime scene. | 是我的第一个犯罪现场 |
[36:14] | No way. | 不可能吧 |
[36:30] | This was my first New York apartment. | 这是我在纽约的第一个公寓 |
[36:37] | This to scale? | 是按比例的吗? |
[36:38] | Uh, y-yeah. As-As far as I can tell. | 呃 对 对 目前 目前可以这么说 |
[36:47] | This high-rise should be much taller | 这个高的应该 |
[36:49] | in relation to the Chrysler Building. | 比Chrysler大楼更高 |
[36:51] | How-How could you know that? | 你 你怎么知道的? |
[36:54] | I got engaged on that roof. | 我在那个楼顶结的婚 |
[37:00] | This puzzle’s about my life. | 这个拼图是关于我的生活的 |
[37:26] | Adam, I need the DNA results from the blood | Adam 我需要 |
[37:28] | on the first puzzle. | 第一个拼图血迹的DNA结果 |
[37:30] | The guy deliberately removed | 这家伙 |
[37:31] | a piece from two different sections | 故意扔掉了拼图中 |
[37:32] | of the puzzle. | 两个区域的两片 |
[37:33] | He obviously wanted us to go to both places. | 他显然希望我们去那两个地方 |
[37:35] | Maybe he didn’t know the second place was gone. | 可能他不知道第二个地方已经没了 |
[37:38] | But why would he send us | 但是为什么他会寄给我们 |
[37:39] | to a building that no longer exists? | 一个不存在的大楼呢? |
[37:40] | Because it’s not about the buildings. | 因为那不是关于大楼的 |
[37:43] | The missing pieces have significance to my past. | 丢失的那片对于我的过去很重要 |
[37:46] | The puzzle’s about you? | 这拼图是关于你的? |
[37:49] | Why would they put it on my truck? | 为什么放在我的车上? |
[37:51] | He’s using my team to get to me. | 他利用我的团队以传递给我 |
[37:53] | What’s going on, Mac? I don’t know. | – 怎么了 Mac? – 我不知道 |
[37:55] | But I have no doubt, | 但是我毫不怀疑 |
[37:56] | this has something to do with the 333 caller. | 这个和333来电有联系 |
[37:59] | The 333 caller? | 333来电? |
[38:04] | It started in London. | 从伦敦开始的 |
[38:05] | I was getting these calls | 我在早上3点33会 |
[38:06] | at 3:33 a.m. | 接到电话 |
[38:07] | I’d pick up, no one spoke. | 我接了 没人说话 |
[38:09] | I switched hotels, the calls continued. | 我换了旅馆 电话还打过来 |
[38:12] | So you’re saying, someone’s stalking you? | 你是说 有人在跟踪你? |
[38:13] | It goes deeper. | 比这个还严重 |
[38:15] | On the return trip, my luggage was stolen. | 回来的路上 我的行李被偷了 |
[38:17] | When I finally received it, I found this inside. | 当我最终收到它时候 我在里面找到了这个 |
[38:20] | A boy’s bloody T-shirt? | 一个男孩的血衣? |
[38:23] | To go with the chalk outline of a kid’s body. | 和一个小孩身体的粉笔外廓有关 |
[38:26] | Mac, why didn’t you tell me? | Mac 你为什么不告诉我? |
[38:27] | I didn’t know what it was about. I still don’t, | 我不知道这是怎么一回事 现在还是不知道 |
[38:29] | but clearly, he’s escalating, and now he’s involved you. | 但显然 他正越来越明目张胆 现在已经牵连到你了 |
[38:32] | You tested the blood on the T-shirt? | 你测试过T恤上的血迹了吗? |
[38:34] | No match in CODIS. | CODIS(综合DNA索引系统)里面没有匹配 |
[38:35] | I sent it out. It does, however, bear | 我又做了测试 的确 但是 |
[38:37] | a striking resemblance to the blood on the first puzzle. | 和第一个拼图的血迹有相似之处 |
[38:40] | Common alleles | 等位基因 |
[38:41] | at 12 of 16 loci. | 16个中有12个相同 |
[38:43] | So the kid who owned the T-shirt | 也就是说拥有这件T恤的孩子 |
[38:45] | and the guy who bled on the puzzle are brothers. | 和那个血溅在拼图上的家伙是兄弟 |
[38:50] | So where do we go now? | 那么现在我们怎么做? |
[38:51] | The rooftop where I got engaged. | 我结婚的那个天台 |
[39:05] | Another box, another clue. | 另外一个盒子 另外一个线索 |
[40:09] | Just got the LIES results on our last rock. | 我从上一块石头上获得了LIES结果 |
[40:12] | The elemental breakdown is consistent with limestone. | 元素和石灰石一致 |
[40:15] | And the stable isote analysis | 稳定性同位素分析 |
[40:17] | indicates that it came from the Southwestern U.S. | 显示它是从美国西南部来的 |
[40:21] | Does that mean anything to you, Mac? | 它对你有什么意义吗 Mac? |
[40:37] | The Alamo. | |
[40:39] | That’s where the limestone is from. | 石灰石是从那里来的 |
[40:46] | This building is the Tribune Tower in Chicago. | 这栋楼是芝加哥的Tribune Tower |
[40:50] | It all makes sense now. | 都清楚了 |
[40:53] | Over the years, 136 stones have been added | 过去这些年 136块 |
[40:56] | to the Tribune Tower’s ground level | 来自世界地标的石头 |
[40:58] | from world landmarks, | 被增加到Tribune Tower的地平面上 |
[41:00] | including the Redwood Forest, Hagia Sophia… | 包括Redwood森林 Hagia Sopia |
[41:05] | and the Alamo. | 以及Alamo 回家的感觉如何 Taylor探长? |
[42:49] | How does it feel to be home, Detective Taylor? |