时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | let’s do this. | 开始行动 |
[00:30] | Police! | 警察! 趴下! |
[00:31] | Get down! | 警察! 趴下! |
[00:31] | Get down on the ground! | 趴到地上! |
[00:33] | Cops! | 警察! 所有人都出来! |
[00:33] | Everybody out! | 警察! 所有人都出来! |
[00:35] | Nypd! | |
[00:35] | Everyone on the ground! | 全体人员趴到地上! |
[00:37] | Get down on the ground! | 趴到地上! |
[01:16] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器! |
[01:18] | – Drop it! – Come on! | – 放下武器! – 来啊! |
[01:19] | – Drop it! – Come on! | – 放下武器! – 来啊! |
[01:20] | Drop your weapon now! | 放下武器 现在! |
[01:22] | Come on! | 来啊! |
[01:30] | any I.D.? | 有身份证明吗? |
[01:31] | Nope. | 没有 |
[01:32] | And the rest of the clan ain’t talking. | 其他成员都不开口 |
[01:33] | Do better with a swab of blood from the hole I put in his chest. | 最好从我在他胸口打的洞里取个血样 |
[01:37] | Might get you a hit in codis. | 也许能在CODIS里找到线索 |
[01:39] | Hey, he was going to kill you. | 嘿 他本打算杀了你的 |
[01:42] | You did what you had to. | 你必须这么做 |
[01:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:44] | It’s just not how I wanted to start my day. | 我只是不希望这样开始新一天 |
[01:51] | It’s quite a score. | 干得不错 |
[01:53] | Two months ago, ci tipped us off. | 两个月前 有线人向我们通报 |
[01:55] | He said it would be big. | 他说场面会很激烈 |
[01:56] | I had no idea it would be this big. | 不知道会如此激烈 |
[01:57] | Any of our guys get hurt? | 你们有人受伤吗? |
[01:59] | Sanchez took one in the shoulder. | Sanchez肩上挨了一枪 |
[02:00] | But he’s on his way to queen of mercy. | 不过已送往慈后医院 |
[02:02] | What about you? | 你怎么样? |
[02:03] | I’m not used to looking down the barrel of an ak-47, but I’ll be all right. | 我不太习惯俯视AK-47的枪管 不过没事 |
[02:09] | Dea says gavin wilder was running this operation. | DEA(缉毒署)说 Gavin Wilder指挥了这次行动 |
[02:12] | The man had union ties to every branch of service in this city, | 这家伙与城里所有的服务机构都有联系 |
[02:15] | so moving a load this big in this town wasn’t going to be a problem for him. | 所以这种大规模运输对他不成问题 |
[02:18] | You make an arrest? | 你逮捕他了吗? |
[02:20] | It’s the beautiful thing about this. | 说到这个 还有件好事 |
[02:21] | We didn’t have to. | 不用我们做了 |
[02:29] | You ready for this? | 做好准备了吗? |
[02:32] | The infamous irish drug lord, gavin wilder. | 声名狼藉的爱尔兰裔毒贩 Gavin Wilder |
[02:35] | Someone got to him first. | 有人抢先一步干掉了他 -=犯罪现场调查纽约篇 CSI:NY=- |
[02:51] | *Snow Day* | *偷来的假期* |
[03:26] | At 6:00 this morning, our narcotics tactical team seized 900 kilos of cocaine. | 今晨6点 缉毒行动组查获了900公斤可卡因 |
[03:31] | That’s an estimated street value of over $100 million. | 市场价值估计超过100万 |
[03:34] | We also apprehended several suspects we believe to be connected to the wilder crime family. | 我们还逮捕了几个嫌疑犯 怀疑他们与Wilder犯罪家族有关 |
[03:39] | Detective, isn’t this the biggest drug bust in new york city history? | 警探 这是否是纽约历史上 规模最大的缉毒行动? |
[03:41] | That’s what they tell me. | 我听说是这样 |
[03:43] | What I can tell you is | 我能告诉你们… |
[03:44] | that today’s seizure will financially cripple one of new york city’s most dangerous organized crime families. | 今天的逮捕行动将从财政上削弱纽约 最危险的有组织犯罪家族的势力 |
[03:49] | We understand there was a shootout. | 我们知道发生了枪战 |
[03:50] | Were there any casualties? | 是否有人员伤亡? |
[03:53] | one suspect was killed, one detective sustained minor injuries. | 一个嫌疑犯被杀 一位警探受轻伤 |
[03:57] | Can you confirm rumors that gavin wilder was killed during the bust? | 有传闻说Gavin Wilder在枪战中身亡 对此你能否证实? |
[04:01] | Gavin wilder’s body was found at the scene. | 现场发现Gavin Wilder的尸体 |
[04:03] | Without going into too much detail, | 目前细节尚不清楚 |
[04:05] | I’m confident that dr.Peyton driscoll’s autopsy report will confirm that he was dead prior to the raid on the warehouse. | 我确信Peyton Driscoll医生的验尸报告 将确认他在突袭仓库前就已身亡 |
[04:14] | It’s a through-and-through. | 贯通伤 |
[04:17] | Looks to be a large caliber. | 看上去口径很大 |
[04:19] | But there just happens to be a nasty-looking 50 caliber weapon right there. | 那里刚好有一架难看的点50口径的枪 |
[04:24] | There’s no powder burns. | 没有火药灼烧 |
[04:26] | It’s more than likely that the shot was fired from a distance of over ten to 15 feet. | 极有可能是从10到15英尺外打中他的 |
[04:30] | The size and shape of the wound indicate he was shot in the back. | 伤口的大小及形状说明他是背部中弹 |
[04:33] | One of his own guys was sending a message of disrespect. | 他的某个手下 传递了一条无礼的讯息 |
[04:37] | Gavin wilder lost his drugs, his crew and his life all in the same day. | Gavin Wilder在同一天 失去了他的毒品 手下和性命 |
[05:09] | What time is it? | 几点了? |
[05:11] | It’s early. | 还早呢 |
[05:15] | I have to be at work at 9:00. | 我九点要上班 |
[05:18] | You’re lucky you got a later shift. | 你真幸运上晚班 |
[05:20] | Yeah, well, don’t worry.Just go back to sleep. | 是啊 别担心 再睡会儿 |
[05:22] | I’ll wake you up. | 我会叫你起床 |
[05:25] | I dreamt that I woke up and you were gone. | 我梦到醒来时 你已经走了 |
[05:29] | You left a note. | 留了张纸条 |
[05:31] | Where would I go? | 我能上哪? |
[05:33] | This is my place. | 这是我的家 |
[05:36] | I was hoping for a better answer. | 我还期待更动听的回答呢 |
[05:39] | I’m just kidding. | 我只是开玩笑 |
[05:41] | I’m glad this happened. | 我很高兴这终于发生了 (盼星星盼月亮) |
[05:45] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[06:32] | Hawkes, cocaine’s on its way over here. | Hawkes 可卡因马上送来 |
[06:34] | Mac’s handling chain of custody. | Mac掌握着监管权 |
[06:36] | Da wants us to test 20% of the seizure. | 地区检查官要我们测试没收品的20% |
[06:39] | Random sampling, weight and core samples. | 随机检测 称重 抽取内芯采样 |
[06:41] | Mac’s assigning lindsay over to the warehouse to finish up processing the scene with adam. | Mac派Lindsay和Adam去仓库完成现场清理 |
[06:45] | They find anything that needs our attention, they’ll send it over. | 如果找到任何需要关注的东西 会送过来的 |
[06:48] | Just about finished processing our suspected murder weapon. | 我刚完成对疑是凶器的枪的检测 |
[06:50] | Found one round missing from the magazine. | 发现弹盒里少了一枚 |
[06:53] | Organic volatile analysis confirmed. | 挥发性有机化合物分析证实了这点 |
[06:55] | This bad boy’s recently been fired. | 这玩意最近开过火 |
[06:57] | Any prints? | 有指纹吗? |
[06:58] | Lifted two, no hits in afis. | 提取到两枚 AFIS里没有匹配 |
[07:01] | What about our john doe over in autopsy? | 解剖的无名男尸呢? |
[07:02] | No match. | 不匹配 |
[07:03] | Same deal with the suspects nypd’s questioning from today’s bust. | 今天NYPD逮捕的嫌疑人里也没有匹配 |
[07:06] | But most of them have records with close ties to the wilder crime family. | 但他们中的大多数都有记录 和Wilder犯罪家族联系密切 |
[07:09] | Right, and you can bet none of then are shedding a tear over their dead boss. | 对 打赌他们中没人会为死去的老板落泪 |
[07:12] | You really think one of gavin wilder’s own guys whacked him? | 你真以为是Gavin Wilder的自己人杀了他? |
[07:15] | I think somebody in the organization got greedy, convinced the rest of them they’d do better under new management. | 我想是组织中有人变得贪婪 说服其他人 同意换个管理层 会拿到更多 |
[07:19] | So we find who’s the new boss, we find our killer. | 所以找到新老板 就能找到凶手 |
[07:22] | Exactly. | 的确如此 |
[07:24] | Hey, mac, I heard you were looking for lindsay. | 嘿 Mac 我听说你在找Lindsay |
[07:26] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[07:27] | She’s on the clock. | 现在是她的上班时间 |
[07:28] | Any idea where she is? | 知道她去哪了? |
[07:29] | Yeah, yesterday she mentioned something about needing to deal with some personal stuff, | 对 昨天她提到要处理一些私事 |
[07:32] | so I told her I’d swap shifts, all right? | 所以我说可以和她换班 行吗? |
[07:34] | Well, next time give me a little heads up, all right? | 下次你早点告诉我 行吗? |
[07:37] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[07:37] | It’s my fault for not mentioning it earlier, okay? | 没早点提 是我的错 好吗? |
[07:40] | What do you need me to do? | 你要我干什么呢? |
[07:41] | This morning’s crime scene in brooklyn. | 今早在布鲁克林的犯罪现场 |
[07:43] | I got adam over there processing by himself for the last six hours. | Adam已经独自在那儿干了6小时了 |
[07:46] | He could use some help. | 他需要帮忙 |
[07:48] | You got it. | 明白了 |
[07:54] | Oh, I forgot to do something. | 哦 我忘事了 |
[07:57] | We had plans? | 我们有安排吗? |
[07:58] | No. | 没有 |
[07:59] | I have a proposition for you. | 我有个提议 |
[08:03] | Oh. | 噢 |
[08:04] | Well, proposition isn’t exactly the right word. | 恩 说提议不是最恰当 |
[08:07] | It’s more, more like A… | 它更象 象… |
[08:10] | an invitation. | 一个邀请 |
[08:13] | But it would require that you take a little time off work and spend some time with me. | 不过需要你稍微放下工作 和我在一起 |
[08:21] | A little vacation. | 一次小小的度假 |
[08:22] | Ten days. | 10天 |
[08:24] | I know. | 我知道 我已经完成报告了 显然加入NYPD后 你只有5.5天没来上班 |
[08:25] | I have done my research and apparently you’ve only missed five and a half days of work since you joined the nypd. | 我知道 我已经完成报告了 显然加入NYPD后 你只有5.5天没来上班 |
[08:34] | But mac, I was thinking with everything that you’ve been going through and because you adore me, and you do adore me, | 不过Mac 我考虑了所有你经历的事 因为你喜欢我 你确实喜欢我 |
[08:43] | it would be just great if you could take some of this seven weeks of vacation you’ve collected and… | 如果你能将累积下来总共7周的假期 用掉一点 和我去伦敦 |
[08:50] | come with me to london. | 那就太好了 |
[08:54] | You bought the ticket? | 你买好票了? |
[08:57] | I really want you to say yes. | 我真得很想听你说”好” |
[09:03] | Peyton… | |
[09:05] | well, you see, I’M… | 瞧 我是… |
[09:06] | I’m going to speak at a pathologist’s conference and I just thought it would be fun for us to both go, you know? | 我要在病理学家的会议上发言 只是觉得我们一块去会很有趣 对吧? |
[09:13] | I can show you around london. | 我可以带你在伦敦转转 |
[09:14] | Wait, wait a minute… | 等 等等… |
[09:16] | you smell something? | 你闻到什么了吗? |
[09:17] | Oh, yeah, I do. | 哦 是的 闻到了 |
[09:20] | is that sulfur? | 是硫磺吗? |
[09:21] | A gas leak. | 煤气泄露 |
[09:26] | We need to get out now. | 我们需要马上撤离 |
[09:28] | I’ll go check on my team. | 我去看看我的人 |
[09:29] | I’ll meet you outside. | 外面见 |
[09:30] | All right, let’s go. | 行 我们走 |
[09:31] | Let’s evacuate. | 大家疏散 |
[09:52] | Mac? | |
[09:54] | Mac? | |
[09:56] | We’ll take the next one. | 我们等下一次 |
[10:03] | The flame isn’t reacting to the gas. | 火焰与煤气不起反应 |
[10:06] | Maybe this isn’t a gas leak. | 也许这不是煤气泄露 |
[10:09] | I’m gonna take an air sample, put it through gcms, see what we’re dealing with here. | 我要对空气取样 用气相色谱质谱联用仪 测试 看到底是什么东西 |
[10:22] | one peak. | 只有一个峰值 |
[10:23] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[10:24] | If what we’re smelling was natural gas, there’d be more than one peak. | 如果我们闻到的是天然气 应该不止一个峰值 |
[10:28] | Mercaptoethanol. | 巯基乙醇 |
[10:30] | That’s the same smell as the chemical compound added to odorless natural gas to identify a leak. | 它闻上去 和加入无嗅天然气中提示 气体泄露的化学复合物的味道一样 |
[10:35] | It’s also used in biochemical research; protein analysis. | 同样应用于生物化学研究 蛋白质分析 |
[10:38] | Nothing we do here. | 没有一件跟我们这里有关 |
[10:39] | Then how’d it get in our building? | 那它是如何进入这幢楼的? |
[10:50] | Adam? | |
[11:31] | adam? | |
[11:33] | Danny! | |
[11:34] | Danny, look out!! | Danny 当心! |
[11:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:12] | hey! | 嘿! |
[12:24] | no more dumb moves. | 别再搞小动作了 |
[12:26] | Are we clear? | 听清楚没? |
[12:27] | What the hell do you want? | 你究竟想要什么? |
[12:29] | The drugs are gone. | 毒品早运走了 |
[12:37] | The gas company’s here. | 煤气公司的人来了 |
[12:38] | We can get in. | 我们可以进去了 |
[12:40] | Hey, guys, we need to get back in. | 嘿 伙计们 我们需要进去 |
[12:47] | no signal. | 没有信号 |
[12:48] | Same here. | 我这也是 |
[12:53] | land line’s dead. | 线路不通 |
[13:02] | Internet’s not working. | 网络也连不上 |
[13:03] | All our lines of communication are down. | 所有对外联络的线路都断了 |
[13:06] | somebody just shut off the alarm. | 有人切断了警报器 |
[13:07] | Mac, I don’t have a good feeling about this. | Mac 我对这事感觉不太好 |
[13:09] | What do you think? | 你怎么看? |
[13:12] | Someone’s faking a gas leak to force an evacuation. | 有人假造煤气泄露 迫使大家撤离 |
[13:15] | On the same day we happen to have 900 kilos of cocaine in our vault. | 同一天 刚好有900公斤可卡因在保险库里 |
[13:19] | This is no coincidence, mac. | 这绝不是巧合 Mac |
[13:21] | Let’s split up. | 我们分头行动 |
[13:22] | Find out how the smell is getting in. | 找出这种味道是怎么进来的 |
[13:23] | If we can locate the source, we might be able to get some answers. | 如果能找到来源 也许能找到答案 |
[13:26] | Right. | 对 |
[13:49] | Danny, you were supposed to wake me up. | Danny 你该叫醒我的 |
[13:56] | “Montana, don’t freak out.” | “Montana, 别害怕” |
[13:59] | Although I’m sure you already have. | 尽管我肯定你早就吓坏了 |
[14:01] | “We’re trading shifts.I got you covered.Enjoy your snow day.D.” | “我们交换班次 我帮你打掩护 享受这偷来的假期吧 D” |
[14:16] | There’s no way you’re going to make this shot through my path. | 你别想直接打中这球 |
[14:18] | A benjamin says I do. | 一叫本杰明的人说我可以 |
[14:22] | You owe me $100. | 你欠我100块 |
[14:23] | You know what? | 知道不? |
[14:24] | You’re going to have to wait till payday. | 你得等到发薪日 |
[14:26] | No. | 不要 |
[14:27] | You either pay me now or you come up with something better. | 现在就付 要不就来点更好的 |
[14:42] | oh, god! | 哦 上帝! |
[14:49] | What did they do to you, adam? | 他们对你做了什么 Adam? |
[14:56] | just tell me, and I’ll stop the pain. | 老实告诉我 就不用受苦了 |
[15:00] | Tell me what they wanted. | 告诉我他们想要什么 |
[15:03] | What did they say they wanted? | 他们说 想要什么? |
[15:06] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:07] | I… | 我… |
[15:09] | I had no choice. | 我没有选择 |
[15:10] | They were going to kill me, danny. | 他们会杀了我的 Danny |
[15:13] | But what did they want? | 他们到底要什么? |
[15:15] | They wanted… | 他们想要… |
[15:16] | they wanted my I.D.And the pass codes to the parking garage and the crime lab and… | 他们要我的门禁卡 出入车库 犯罪实验室的密码 还有… |
[15:25] | and? | 还有呢? |
[15:27] | They wanted to know where their guns and drugs are. | 他们想知道他们枪和毒品的位置 |
[15:44] | I’ve been following these guys. | 我一直在跟踪这些人 |
[15:46] | They’re not from the gas company. | 不是煤气公司来的 |
[15:48] | They belong to the gang we took down this morning. | 他们属于今早被我们干掉的帮派 |
[15:50] | I saw them come off the elevator. | 我看见他们从电梯出来 |
[15:52] | One had a nine-mill under his jacket. | 一人外套下藏着9毫米的枪 |
[15:54] | Got trace off their shoes. | 他们鞋底的微粒 |
[15:56] | Found identical trace at the warehouse in brooklyn. | 与布鲁克林仓库的一致 |
[15:59] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[16:01] | They’re here for their coke. | 他们是冲毒品来的 |
[16:03] | I told hawkes to take the test samples back to the vault, and then seal it. | 我让Hawkes将试样拿回保险库密封 |
[16:06] | I mean, there’s no way they can can get in there unless they torch it, and that would take hours. | 除非放火 否则他们不可能进去 而放火需要几小时 |
[16:16] | excuse me, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[16:17] | I’m going to need you to leave the building immediately. | 你需要立刻离开大楼 |
[16:18] | We’ve got a gas leak. | 发现煤气泄漏 |
[16:20] | Every floor’s been evacuated. | 所有楼层的人都已疏散 |
[16:21] | I was just on my way out. | 我就出去 |
[16:23] | You guys figure out what the problem is yet? | 你们找到问题所在了吗? |
[16:25] | Still working on it. | 还在寻找 |
[16:29] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[16:44] | Sid. | |
[16:46] | Hey. | 嘿 嗨 |
[16:47] | Hi. | 嘿 嗨 |
[16:48] | Hope they finish soon. | 希望他们赶快结束 |
[16:50] | It’s supposed to rain on and off all afternoon. | 今天下午有时有雨 |
[16:54] | Have you seen mac? | 你见到Mac了吗? |
[16:55] | No. | 没有 |
[16:56] | Have you checked the other side of the building? | 找过大楼的另一头吗? |
[16:58] | Yeah, I have.Twice. | 找了 两遍了 |
[17:00] | Well, I imagine he’s looking for you. | 我想他在找你 |
[17:01] | You’re looking for him, and you’re both circling the building– stay put and he’ll find you. | 你又找他 你们俩绕着大楼转– 呆在这里 他会找到你的 |
[17:09] | That’s odd. | 真奇怪 |
[17:10] | No service. | 没有信号 |
[17:15] | Same here. | 我也一样 |
[17:17] | I’m going to go for a coffee. | 我去买杯咖啡 |
[17:18] | Can I get you something? | 要来点什么吗? |
[17:21] | yeah.A cup of tea. | 好的 一杯茶 |
[17:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:23] | Sid, can you try calling mac from the land line? | Sid 能试试用固定电话打给Mac吗? |
[17:31] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[17:32] | I think there might still be somebody in the building. | 我想还有人在楼里 |
[17:34] | Yeah.We’re checking every floor. | 好的 我们正在各楼层检查 |
[17:35] | Well, he’s more than likely in the crime lab. | 他比较可能在犯罪实验室 |
[17:37] | He might be unconscious from the gas leak. | 可能因为煤气泄漏昏迷了 |
[17:40] | Ma’am, I assure you, if any of your coworkers are still inside this building, our men will find them. | 女士 我保证 如果你的同事还在里面 我们的人会找到他们的 |
[17:49] | All right, guys, gather up as many rods as you can carry. | 好了 各位 尽量多拿几杆 |
[17:52] | We’ll use this. | 我们用得上 |
[17:54] | That’s how they’re going to get their drugs back. | 他们就是打算这么拿回毒品 |
[17:56] | That gun was built to penetrate armor. | 这种枪可以穿透装甲 |
[17:59] | It can slice through the vault door like a knife through butter. | 用它打穿保险库门 就象小刀切黄油 |
[18:03] | What are we going to do? | 我们要怎么办? |
[18:08] | Stop ’em. | 阻止他们 |
[18:52] | adam, what have you got in your kit, buddy? | Adam 你的工具箱里有什么 哥们? |
[18:55] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[18:58] | My… | 我的… 我的工具箱在那儿呢 |
[18:58] | my kit’s all the way over there. | 我的… 我的工具箱在那儿呢 |
[19:01] | Just tell me what you have in there. | 只要告诉我里面有什么 |
[19:04] | Presumptive blood tests, enough kit stuff to cast with, a narco test kit… | 血液推断测试 足够的线索收集工具 一个毒品测试包… |
[19:09] | test kit. | 测试包 测试包 |
[19:10] | Test kit. | 测试包 测试包 很好 |
[19:10] | That’s good. | 测试包 很好 |
[19:11] | That means… | 这就意味着… |
[19:12] | that means you got marquis reagent in there, which contains sulfuric acid. | 意味着里面有矾酸铵-浓硫酸试剂 含有硫酸 |
[19:17] | I’m going to need you to get it. | 我要你去拿来 |
[19:19] | What? | 什么? |
[19:20] | No. | 不 |
[19:21] | No. | 不要 |
[19:22] | Danny, look at me. | Danny 看看我 |
[19:22] | If I… | 如果我… |
[19:24] | if I move, they’re going to kill me. | 我一动 他们就会杀了我的 |
[19:26] | They’re not going to kill us, ’cause, if they were, they would’ve done it already, okay? | 他们不会杀我们的 因为要杀 早杀了 明白吗? |
[19:30] | They need us as hostages. | 他们需要我们当人质 |
[19:33] | I know you’re afraid, but so am I… | 我知道你害怕 可是我也是… |
[19:36] | but you are going to get it. | 但是你会把它拿来的 |
[19:40] | You understand me? | 明白吗? |
[19:45] | How am I supposed to…? | 我该怎么…? |
[19:50] | Scumbags! | 人渣! |
[19:51] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[19:52] | Get back here! | 回来! |
[19:55] | Oi! | 喂! |
[19:55] | Stop! | 站住! |
[19:58] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你以为能逃到哪儿? (勇敢意味着受伤T_T) |
[20:06] | You like pain, don’t you? | 你喜欢受罪 是吗? |
[20:07] | I’m going to… | 我要去… |
[20:09] | I’m just going to get some fresh air, man. | 我只是想呼吸点新鲜空气 兄弟 |
[20:13] | somebody get this guinea-t-wearing son of a bitch a mic, ’cause he’s got funny in him. | 给这穿汗衫马甲的小杂种一麦克 他还挺乐的 |
[20:18] | What did I say to you about making dumb moves, eh? | 我说过搞小动作会有什么后果了吧? |
[20:25] | You two humps from clinton just hijacked a crime scene cleanup. | 你们两从克林顿区来的坏料 刚刚挟持了一位犯罪现场清理员 |
[20:31] | Makes me believe that, when they went to gentrify hell’s kitchen, they got rid of all the smart tough guys. | 弄到我都相信地狱厨房重建时 他们除掉了所有聪明坚毅的家伙 |
[20:40] | Jackie boy. | 水手 |
[20:43] | Aye? | 是? |
[20:45] | It’s show time. | 表演时间到了 |
[20:51] | Wake up, boy. | 快醒醒 小子 |
[20:55] | You’re going to make a phone call. | 你要打个电话 |
[21:04] | yeah.Detective flack. | 你好 Flack警探 |
[21:06] | Don… | |
[21:07] | yeah, it’s messer. | 我是Messer |
[21:09] | We got a problem, man. | 我们碰到麻烦了 老兄 |
[21:12] | We got a problem. | 我们碰到麻烦了 |
[21:15] | All units, be advised. | 所有单位 注意了 |
[21:16] | We have a level three mobilization in effect at 8721 west street, brooklyn. | 对布鲁克林的西大街8721号 实行第三等级的动员 |
[21:21] | We have a hostage situation involving police officers… | 有警方人员遭挟持… |
[21:25] | danny and adam are still there. | Danny和Adam还在那 |
[21:27] | We got to get out of here, mac. | 我们得离开这 Mac |
[21:29] | These guys aren’t cowboys. | 这些人可不是笨 |
[21:31] | To be able to pull something like this together in a matter of hours means they’re well-connected and methodical. | 能够在这么点时间内完成这些事 说明他们经过精心设计并且很有组织 |
[21:36] | I’m sure they’ve got eyes on the exits. | 出口一定有他们的人守着 |
[21:43] | Where’s your piece? | 你的枪在哪? |
[21:44] | In my desk. | 桌上 |
[21:45] | Yours? | 你的呢? |
[21:47] | In my locker. | 柜子里 |
[21:48] | Great. | 太好了 |
[21:49] | We’ve got no guns. | 我们没枪 |
[21:51] | What’s the plan? | 那有什么计划呢? |
[21:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:55] | One thing I do know is we’re got home-field advantage. | 我只知道我们在地利上占优 |
[22:00] | I’m not letting anyone walk out of my lab with evidence. | 我不允许任何人带着证据 从我的实验室走出去 |
[22:12] | Mac! | |
[22:16] | Looks like hawkes is still in the building. | 看来Hawkes还在大楼里 |
[22:18] | HAWKES:IS ANYONE STILL IN THE BUILDING? | Hawkes:还有人在大楼里吗? 网络挂了 但是内部通信系统还在运作 |
[22:18] | The internet’s down, but our internal messaging system is still working. | Hawkes:还有人在大楼里吗? 网络挂了 但是内部通信系统还在运作 |
[22:22] | IT’S MAC.WITH STELLA IN LAB.WHERE ARE YOU? | 我是Mac 和Stella在实验室 你在哪? |
[22:28] | AUTOPSY.GAS LEAK IS FAKE.WHAT IS GOING ON? | 验尸房 煤气泄漏是假的 出了什么事? |
[22:31] | ROBBERY. | 抢劫 |
[22:40] | ROBBERY.AT LEAST FIVE.ARMED.ATAY PUT. | 抢劫 至少5人 有武器 呆在原地 |
[22:57] | we got company. | 还有其他人 |
[22:58] | Think they know anything? | 你觉得他们知道了吗? |
[22:59] | Well, they know enough to run. | 够让他们逃跑了 |
[23:01] | Alex, you take the .50 and the ammo downstairs. | Alex 你带着点50的枪和弹药下楼 |
[23:03] | Tell sean to start setting up. | 告诉Sean做好准备 |
[23:04] | Three of us are going to go hunt us a rabbit. | 我们三个去捕捉我们的猎物 |
[23:29] | they’re messing with us. | 他们在干扰我们 |
[23:31] | Let’s go this way. | 走这边 |
[23:42] | Go and get the girl! | 去抓那个女的! |
[24:03] | Friend, don’t make me look for you. | 朋友 别让我来找你 |
[24:06] | If you come out now, you’ll live. | 如果现在出来 还有条生路 |
[24:12] | oh, no… | 噢 不… |
[24:13] | no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[24:19] | no… | 不… |
[24:20] | joey… | |
[24:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:44] | billy… | |
[24:45] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[24:46] | We’re running out of time here. | 我们快没有时间了 |
[24:49] | I’m going down to the vault. | 我先下楼去保险库 |
[24:51] | I want you to find these two and put as many bullets as you have in them. | 我要你找到那两个人 然后在他们身上尽量多打几个眼 |
[25:06] | what’s that all about? | 这是怎么回事? |
[25:07] | There’s a hostage situation at the warehouse in brooklyn where the drug bust took place. | 在布鲁克林那个逮捕毒贩的仓库里 发生了人质挟持 |
[25:11] | Hawkes said adam and lindsay were going to be processing that scene. | Hawkes说是Adam和Lindsay 去处理那里的现场 |
[25:14] | Are they okay? | 他们还好吗? |
[25:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:16] | Did you get through to mac. | 你打通Mac的电话了? |
[25:17] | No. | 没有 |
[25:18] | The hard lines are down in this area as well. | 这个区域的电话线也断了 |
[25:20] | Cell tower and phone transformer were vandalized earlier today. | 手机信号塔和电话变压器 今天早些时候被人破坏了 |
[25:24] | The phone company’s working on it. | 电话公司正在抢修 |
[25:25] | Hey, you guys, this is crazy. | 嘿 伙计们 这乱套了 |
[25:27] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了? |
[25:28] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 嘿 你在这干什么? |
[25:41] | our guests have arrived. | 我们的客人到了 |
[25:43] | Lovely. | 太好了 |
[25:44] | Jackie boy, make sure they stay for the entire party. | 水手 确保他们整个派对都在场 |
[26:12] | okay, put your hands where I can see ’em. | 把手放在我看得到的地方 |
[26:15] | Do it! | 快点! |
[26:18] | What’s your name? | 姓名? |
[26:20] | How many in your crew? | 你们有多少人? |
[26:22] | Who’s running this operation? | 谁指挥这次行动? |
[26:26] | I don’t think he wants to answer us, mac. | 我想他不会回答我们的 Mac |
[26:27] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[26:32] | We’ll let your dead friend give us the answer. | 就让你死掉的朋友回答我们 |
[26:33] | Take this. | 拿着这个 |
[26:41] | “FIND THE BULLET” | “找到子弹” |
[27:09] | Thermal imaging’s up. | 热成像已经启动 |
[27:31] | flack. | |
[27:31] | Hey, we just initiated contact, but there’s still no word on the condition of the hostages. | 嘿 我们刚刚开始联系对方 但是人质的情况还不清楚 |
[27:36] | But you spoke to danny, right? | 但是你跟Danny说过话 对吗? |
[27:37] | He’s the one that called you? | 是他打电话给你的? |
[27:38] | He didn’t sound good, linds. | 他听上去不太好 Linds |
[27:42] | Thought mac would be here by now. | 我以为Mac现在应该到了 |
[27:43] | There’s a gas leak at the crime lab. | 实验室有煤气泄漏 |
[27:45] | The phones are down. | 电话都中断了 |
[27:46] | Everybody’s been evacuated. | 每个人都撤退了 |
[27:47] | It’s a mess. | 那里一团糟 |
[27:54] | Nice toy. | 不错的玩具 |
[27:56] | Why don’t you come outside? | 你为什么不出来呢? |
[27:57] | I’ll show you how to use it. | 我教你怎么用 |
[27:58] | Oh, you’re funny. | 噢 你真有意思 |
[27:59] | I like funny people. | 我喜欢有意思的人 |
[28:01] | Unfortunately, the lads in here, they’re just not cutting it. | 很不幸 在这的伙计们 就是没法走出来 |
[28:06] | Why don’t we swap, me for the hostages? | 为什么不交换呢 我来换人质? |
[28:08] | I’m the one who put you out of business, after all. | 毕竟我是那个让你们”破产”的人 |
[28:10] | Ooh, I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[28:12] | While you’re doing that, why don’t you tell me what you want? | 在你考虑的时候 何不说说你想怎么样? |
[28:14] | Give me something to think about. | 让我也有东西可以考虑一下 |
[28:15] | Well, then let’s start with my guys, the men you arrested this morning. | 那么就从我们的人开始 你今早逮捕的人 |
[28:21] | I want them released. | 我希望释放他们 |
[28:50] | He looks confused, mac. | 他看上去很困惑 Mac |
[28:52] | Very simple, really. | 很简单 真的 |
[28:59] | Should you manage to get out of that tape and try to leave this room or somebody tries to save you, | 只要你试图挣脱开这些胶带 然后离开这里或者有人想要救你 |
[29:04] | these lasers will trigger the pipe bomb I connected to that canister of hydrogen gas. | 这些激光就会引爆 我连在氢气罐上的铁管炸弹 |
[29:09] | There’s enough in there to kill you and make the cleaning crew very unhappy. | 这足够杀了你 而且会让清理队伍非常不高兴 |
[30:34] | I used to be an expert with this thing. | 我以前可是用这个的行家 |
[30:36] | Don’t make me show you, all right? | 别逼我展示给你看 好吗? |
[30:37] | Let go of your weapon. | 放下你的武器 |
[30:39] | Let go of the weapon. | 放下你的武器 |
[30:51] | What’d you do with him, hmm? | 你对他干了什么? |
[30:55] | How many people are with you? | 你有多少同伙? |
[30:56] | Who’s in charge? | 谁是领头的? |
[31:00] | Fine. | 很好 |
[31:01] | You want to play dead, turn around. | 想装死 转过去 |
[31:05] | Turn around! | 转过去! |
[31:06] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[31:08] | Hey, let me out of here! | 嘿 放我出去! |
[31:11] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[31:26] | you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[31:27] | Yeah, what about you two? | 是的 你们俩呢? |
[31:28] | Wish I would have called in sick today. | 真希望今天请了病假 |
[31:32] | Adam’s I.D. | Adam的门禁卡 |
[31:34] | Took it off one of the guys. | 从他们的一个同伙身上拿下来的 |
[31:37] | Blood. | 是血 |
[31:38] | Yeah, and it didn’t come from the guy who had it. | 是的 而且不是拿着卡的那个家伙的 |
[31:48] | Any luck finding that bullet? | 找到那颗子弹了吗? |
[31:55] | The print from the elevator butto is a match of the print we got off the .50 caliber. | 电梯按钮上的指纹和我们 从点50口径手枪上提取的相吻合 |
[31:58] | So the guy who was running the operation downstairs is the same guy who killed gavin wilder. | 所以就是那个在楼下指挥行动的家伙 杀死了Gavin Wilder |
[32:02] | Got a case-to-case hit from our database. | 在我们的数据库里找到了起相关的案件 |
[32:03] | This slug is from the same gun that killed candace broadbent. | 同一把枪还杀死了Candace Broadbent |
[32:08] | The fbi agent. | 那个FBI探员 |
[32:09] | She was tracking an ex-ira terrorist living in new york city before she was gunned down six months ago. | 6个月前 直到被杀 她都在追踪一个 住在纽约的前爱尔兰共和军恐怖分子 |
[32:15] | Until now, the case was unsolved. | 直到现在 案子都没破 |
[32:23] | All right, let’s do this, lads. | 好了 我们行动 伙计们 |
[32:41] | We know about candace broadbent. | 我们知道Candace Broadbent的事了 |
[32:43] | Fbi agent, mother of two boys you shot her point-blank, execution style to the head. | FBI探员 2个孩子的母亲 你冲她的头部近距离一枪毙命 |
[32:53] | The night you pulled the trigger, she called me. | 你扣动扳机的那个晚上 她给我打了电话 |
[32:55] | Agent broadbent said she had some information connected to a case I was working on. | Broadbent探员说她有些信息 和我当时在办的案子有关 |
[33:00] | Who the hell is this guy? | 这个家伙到底是谁? |
[33:02] | A case with ties to an ex-member of the ira living in hell’s kitchen. | 一起关于住在地狱厨房 前爱尔兰共和军成员的案子 |
[33:07] | But she wasn’t talking about you, was she? | 但是她说的不是你 对吗? |
[33:10] | No. | 不 |
[33:11] | I got a good look at you. | 我有好好看过你 |
[33:12] | You’re too young to have been fighting for irish independence in the 1970s, | 你太年轻了不可能参加1970年的 爱尔兰独立战役 |
[33:18] | so I’m thinking broadbent was silenced to protect a relative, your father, maybe. | 所以我在想Broadbent被灭口 是为了保护你的一位亲人 也许是你父亲 |
[33:24] | You may be smart enough to get away with your drugs today, but I promise you I will find you, | 也许你今天够聪明可以带着毒品离开 但是我保证我会找到你的 |
[33:30] | and after putting you behind bars, I will make it my personal mission to hunt down whoever you were protecting. | 在把你扔进监狱后 抓住 你保护的那个人就是我的个人使命 |
[33:40] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[33:45] | Put your gear on. | 把你们的制服穿上 |
[33:47] | When the fire department arrives, if anyone asks, we’re first responders. | 消防队到达后 如果有人问 就说我们是第一出动人员 |
[33:51] | If everything goes according to plan, we should be on our way home before they realize there’s no fire. | 如果一切照计划进行 在他们意识到是假火警前 我们就能离开 |
[33:57] | Ready, lads? | 准备好了吗 伙计们? |
[34:06] | they’re on their way out of here. | 他们要离开这里了 |
[34:07] | We can’t let the cocaine get out of the building. | 我们不能让可卡因离开这栋楼 |
[34:09] | There’s no way these guys are walking out the frondoor with 900 keys. | 这些人不可能带着900公斤的可卡因 从前门离开 |
[34:11] | Must have vehicles in the basement. | 一定有车子在车库等着 |
[34:13] | Get down there. | 下楼去 封住出口 |
[34:13] | Seal the exits. | 下楼去 封住出口 |
[34:14] | There’s only two ways down there– the elevators or the stairs. | 只有两条路可以到那–电梯或者楼梯 |
[34:19] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[34:26] | Come on, lads, let’s move it. | 快点 伙计们 快搬 |
[34:29] | One more. | 再加一包 |
[34:39] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[34:46] | Damn it! | 见鬼! |
[34:47] | She’s got the elevator. | 她上了电梯 |
[34:48] | What do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办? |
[34:48] | Just take what you can carry. | 能带多少带多少 |
[34:50] | We’ll meet down in the garage. | 停车场集合 |
[34:51] | Pack it up, pack it up, let’s go. | 装起来 装起来 快点 |
[34:59] | Take the stairs. | 走楼梯 |
[35:02] | Pack it up, lad. | 结束了 伙计 |
[35:04] | Time to say good-bye. | 是时候说再见了 |
[35:05] | Bring me the cops. | 把那些警察带过来 |
[35:28] | It’s only been what– 24 hours since you murdered your boss? | 从你杀了你的老板后算起 只有大概–24小时? |
[35:32] | Congratulations on the shortest reign in criminal history. | 恭喜你获得犯罪史上最短的在位期 |
[35:36] | I’m not going to jail. | 我不会进监狱的 |
[35:39] | You don’t have a choice. | 你可没有选择 |
[35:40] | Put your hands in the air. | 把手举起来 |
[35:42] | Hands in the air now. | 手举起来 |
[35:45] | Move slowly out from behind the pallet. | 从托台后慢慢的走出来 |
[35:47] | Do it. | 快点照做 |
[35:55] | Put these on. | 把这些穿上 |
[35:57] | Come on, let’s go. | 快点 动起来 |
[36:04] | Hands out, palms up. | 把手拿出来 手心向上 |
[36:12] | You too, palms up. | 你也是 手心向上 |
[36:52] | cop, you there? | 条子 你还在那吗? |
[36:54] | Yeah, I’m right here. | 是的 我就在这 |
[36:55] | You release my boys? | 我的人放了吗? |
[36:57] | I spoke to my supervisors. | 我和上司说过了 |
[36:58] | They’re going see what they can do. | 他们会想办法的 |
[36:59] | That’s not good enough, serpico. | 这还不够 条子 |
[37:03] | I’ll tell you what might speed things up. | 让我告诉你更快捷的方法 |
[37:05] | Proof of life. | 生命证明 |
[37:06] | You put one of my boys on the line, let me hear their voice. | 让我的人听电话 让我听到他们的声音 |
[37:08] | Know the others are alive, that’ll definitely grease the wheels. | 只要知道他们活着 进程就能加快 |
[37:12] | You want to hear something? | 你想听? |
[37:13] | How about the sound of a guinea cop taking his last breath? | 不如听听小警察咽下最后一口气? |
[37:16] | Would that grease the wheels?! | 这样进程能加快吗? |
[37:19] | Wait! | 等等! 等等! |
[37:20] | Wait! | 等等! 等等! |
[37:23] | Get up. | 起来 |
[37:24] | I said get up! | 我叫你起来! |
[37:35] | it’s going down! | 谈判失败! |
[37:36] | Let’s move! | 我们走! |
[37:37] | Move in! | 进去! 快! |
[37:37] | Go! | 进去! 快! |
[37:38] | Drop your weapons! | 放下武器! |
[37:39] | Put the guns down now! | 立刻把枪放下! |
[37:41] | Put the guns down! | 把枪放下! |
[37:43] | Put the guns down! | 把枪放下! |
[37:44] | No, don’t shoot! | 别 别开枪! |
[37:45] | Don’t shoot! | 别开! |
[37:46] | They’re cops! | 他们是警察! |
[37:48] | The other guys are back there! | 那些人在后面! |
[37:49] | They’re cops, okay? | 他们是警察 看? |
[37:52] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 我们走 |
[37:57] | Danny. | |
[37:58] | Oh, my god… | 哦 上帝… |
[37:59] | oh, my god, danny. | 哦 上帝 Danny |
[38:01] | Lindsay. | |
[38:09] | Easy.Danny… | – 小心点 |
[38:10] | I’m good. | 我还好 |
[38:11] | You don’t look good. | 看上去不好 |
[38:12] | Let’s get ems over here. | 这里需要医疗队 |
[38:13] | I’ll take him. | 我带他去 |
[38:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:17] | What? | 什么? |
[38:18] | What are you sorry about? | 为什么道歉? |
[38:19] | You weren’t supposed to be here. | 在这儿的不该是你 |
[38:21] | You took my shift. | 你是替我的班 |
[38:25] | Come on, let’s go. | 快来 我们走 |
[38:27] | Hey, flack, check this out. | 嘿 Flack 看看这个 |
[38:28] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[38:29] | Take a look at this. | 来看看这个 |
[38:30] | Gas company uniforms. | 煤气公司制服 |
[38:32] | Detective monroe said there was a gas leak at the crime lab. | Monroe警探说犯罪实验室发生煤气泄漏 |
[38:35] | This was a diversion to keep us busy– we got to get back to the crime lab. | 这是调虎离山– 我们得快回实验室 |
[38:38] | We got to get back to the crime lab. | 我们得回犯罪实验室 |
[38:39] | Let’s move. | 快走 |
[38:51] | Hey, flack. | 嘿 Flack 说 |
[38:52] | Go. | 嘿 Flack 说 有人闯入警部 |
[38:52] | We’ve got a 10-13 in progress. | 说 有人闯入警部 |
[38:54] | How many? | 有多少? |
[38:54] | At least three, armed and mobile. | 至少三个 有武器和通讯设备 |
[38:56] | Already blocked the parking garage exit. | 车库出口已经堵住 |
[38:57] | Mac and stella are still inside. | Mac和Stella还在里面 |
[39:04] | Freeze! | 别动! |
[39:04] | Drop it! | 放下! |
[39:05] | Drop the bags and put your hands up! | 放下包 举起手来! |
[39:08] | Drop the bags and put your hands up. | 放下包 举起手来 |
[39:09] | Bags down now. | 马上放下 |
[39:14] | Where’s mac? | Mac在哪儿? |
[39:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:36] | I’ve got service. | 有信号了 |
[40:06] | no! | 不! |
[40:11] | what the hell was that? | 那到底是什么? |
[40:15] | across the street! | 去马路对过! |
[40:15] | Now! | 快! |
[40:16] | Get across the street! | 去马路对过! |
[40:17] | Get clear of the windows! | 避开玻璃碎片! |
[40:22] | Flack, we got to go back in there. | Flack 我们得回去 |
[41:20] | hey, mac. | 嘿 Mac |
[41:23] | Where you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[41:25] | London. | 伦敦 |
[41:36] | CSI: NY Season 3 Episode 24 | -=犯罪现场调查纽约篇 CSI:NY=- 包叔九月见 |