Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第3季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第3季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:08] last chance! 最后机会!
[00:09] They’re not gonna recognize you when they peel you off the pavement. 等把你从人行道扒拉出来 他们可就认不得你了
[00:11] You won’t do it. You don’t have the guts to do it. 你不会这么做的 你不敢这么做
[00:14] Okay! Okay! Wait a minute! Wait a minute. Okay. Okay. 好吧! 好吧! 等等! 等等! 好吧 好吧
[00:18] I admit it. 我承认
[00:19] I killed them,okay? 是我杀了她们 行了吧?
[00:20] Tell me about their eyes. 那她们的眼睛呢?
[00:21] I cut off their eyelids, so they had to look at me while they died,okay? 我割下了她们的眼睑 这样她们死的时候就得看着我
[00:26] Now you’re gonna look at me… when you die. 现在你死的时候…得看着我
[00:30] No! 不!
[00:38] Two things were certain that day on the roof. 那天在房顶上可以确定两点
[00:41] Detective taylor was going to get a confession and clay dobson was going to die. Taylor警探要得到招供 Clay Dobson得死
[00:46] In order to accomplish that goal, detective taylor had to make sure that he was alone, 为了达到目的 Taylor警探就得确保没有其他人跟来
[00:52] which is the reason for this disciplinary hearing. 这就是举行听证会的原因
[00:55] Detective taylor decided to break protocol, Taylor警探决定打破常规
[00:58] go after clay dobson without any communication whatsoever. 在追逐Clay Dobson时 没有任何交流 什么都没有
[01:01] Not to his team,and not to dispatch. 包括组里的人 以及调度
[01:04] You’ll hear from his own colleagues that he just disappeared. 他的同事都会这样告诉你们 他就这样消失了
[01:10] Which brings us to the second reason we are here today. 这就带出了今天我们在这的第二个原因
[01:13] In order to exorcise the demons, 为了驱除邪恶
[01:17] detective taylor dispensed with traditional justice and opted for revenge. Taylor丢弃了传统的正义 选择了自我复仇
[01:25] – Need I speculate why clay dobson was handcuffed… – Detective taylor! – 还需要推测Clay Dobson为何被铐着… – Taylor警探!
[01:28] – 20 stories to his death? – Get back here and sit down,sir! – 20层楼致死吗? – 回来坐下 先生!
[01:31] Detective taylor! Taylor警探!
[01:37] Mac.
[01:39] Whoa,slow down. What happened in there? 慢点 里面出什么事了?
[01:40] I’m not in the mood,don. 我心情不好 Don
[01:42] What? Did you just walk out? 什么? 你就这样走出来了?
[01:43] Apparently,I’m the kind of guy who does whatever he wants. 显然 我是那种随心所欲的家伙
[01:45] Why disappoint them? 何必让他们失望呢?
[01:47] Look. 听着
[01:48] What happened on that rooftop was simple– I tried to arrest clay dobson. 那天在屋顶上发生的事很简单– 我试图逮捕Clay Dobson
[01:54] Dobson!
[01:56] Put your hands in the air and drop to your knees– now! 举起双手跪下–马上!
[02:05] If I’m going,I’m taking you with me. 如果我逃不了 也要拖你下水
[02:12] End of story. 就是这样
[02:14] All right,then tell them that. 好吧 那就告诉他们
[02:15] Hey,listen to mE. 嘿 听我说
[02:16] By walking out,you’re just giving them more ammunition,mac. 你这样走出来 只会给他们更多口实 Mac
[02:19] This department can’t afford to lose you. 局里不能没有你
[02:21] This isn’t about the department. 这和局里无关
[02:23] It’s about me. 是针对我的
[02:24] They’re calling me a murderer in there. 他们叫我杀人犯
[02:28] I’m not hanging around to listen to that. 才不要呆着听那些呢
[02:41] CSI:NY Season 03 Episode 23 -=犯罪现场调查纽约篇 CSI:NY=- Come Around 因果
[03:56] you hear about mac? 听说Mac的事情了吗?
[03:57] – Walking out of the hearing? – Yeah. – 听证会当中走掉了? – 没错
[03:59] Pretty ballsy. Something I would do. 真有种 象是我会做的事
[04:00] Got a whole new respect for the boss man. 更崇敬我们上司了
[04:02] I don’t know what he was thinking. 真不知道他是怎么想的
[04:03] And there’s this one. 然后就是这个
[04:04] Media relations is trying to keep a lid on it. 媒体公关正设法封锁消息
[04:07] John mcenroe killing somebody? 约翰・麦肯罗杀人了? (John Mcenroe网球运动员)
[04:08] Forget about it. 得了吧
[04:16] Dead man standing. 直立的死人
[04:17] Yeah. 没错
[04:18] Think that had to hurt,huh? 想来一定很疼 哈?
[04:20] Our vic is tony russo,26 years old from staten island. 受害人叫Tony Russo 26岁 来自史丹顿岛
[04:25] Tomorrow was his wedding day. 明天就要结婚了
[04:27] Got gravitational blood drops here. 这有几滴垂直滴落的血迹
[04:30] No blood trail. 没有血路
[04:34] I’m thinking this didn’t belong to tony. 我想这可不属于Tony
[04:36] No,his fianc? 不 是他未婚妻的
[04:38] Angie cusado,batchelorette party. Angie Cusado 婚前派对
[04:40] Tiara was part of her get-up. 头冠是她的装扮之一
[04:42] She I.D.’D him. 是她认出了死者
[04:43] Well. What a way to say good-bye to the person you thought you were gonna spend the rest of your life with. 向原以为会共度一生的人告别 那是怎样一种经历啊
[04:49] Impaled on a condom machine. 被钉在避孕套贩卖机上
[04:52] Well,that’s a first. 这还是头一个
[04:53] So much for safe sex. 安全性交不过如此
[04:56] Thought you might want to examine the body before he’s moved. 移动尸体前我想你可能要先检查下
[05:05] Looks quite violent. 看上去真暴力
[05:08] There’s no way john mcenroe did this. 不可能是约翰・麦肯罗做的
[05:11] The coin slot is jagged but dull. 投币槽上有锯齿但是很钝
[05:15] It wouldn’t have been easy to do. 这样杀人并不容易
[05:17] It would have taken a lot of force. 需要很大的力气
[05:23] Okay. 好吧
[05:24] So we’re looking for an enraged killer with a lot of upper body strength. 那么我们在找一个愤怒的凶手 拥有强大的上身力量
[05:27] Like someone capable of a 140-mile-an-hour tennis serve? 比如某个发球速度达到225 km/h的人
[05:32] Why don’t you tell me what happened? 何不告诉我事情的经过呢?
[05:34] It was my batchelorette party. 这是我的婚前派对
[05:48] I wanted mr. Mcenroe to bite a life saver off my necklace. 我想让麦肯罗先生 从我的项链上咬下一颗糖果
[05:53] He was really nice. 他人真得很好
[05:56] I asked him if he could get me a condom, 我问他是否能给我一个避孕套
[05:59] and that was the last I saw of him. 此后再也没见到他
[06:01] A condom? 避孕套?
[06:06] She was supposed to get a condom from different guys at every club we went to. 我们每去个俱乐部 她都该向不同的男人要避孕套
[06:11] It’s a brides maids’ game. 这是一种伴娘游戏
[06:12] “Call me… after your divorce.” “打给我…如果你离婚了”
[06:15] Nice. 真有意思
[06:16] I’m telling you,it was all just fun and games. 这样说吧 这不过是玩笑
[06:20] Then tony shows up. 然后Tony出现了
[06:22] He knew you were here? 他知道你们在这?
[06:23] Tony called me to check up on angie. Tony打给我让我看着Angie
[06:25] She can get kind of crazy when she drinks a lot. 她一喝多就会有点疯狂
[06:28] I told him that we were just around the corner from her apartment 我告诉他我们就在Angie公寓拐角处
[06:31] and I’d make sure that she got home. 我会确保她安全到家的
[06:33] I never thought he’d actually come down here. 没想到他真会过来
[06:36] And… by the time he did… 他过来的时候…
[06:38] his wife-to-be was hanging all over john mcenroe. 他的准太太正和约翰・麦肯罗搞在一起
[06:42] Now,tell me,did he confront angie? 告诉我 他和Angie打照面了吗?
[06:43] No. 没有
[06:45] She didn’t even know he was here. 她都不知道他来了
[06:47] The place was packed. 人很多
[06:49] The next thing I know, tony’s following mcenroe into the bathroom. 接着 Tony跟着麦肯罗进了洗手间
[06:55] It… it all happened so fast. 一切发生得太快了
[06:58] I… really didn’t think much of it. 我…我根本没想那么多
[07:00] I mean,how dangerous can a tennis player be? 我的意思是 一个网球选手能有多危险?
[07:04] He’s a killer. 他是凶手
[07:06] Best to ever step foot on a tennis court– anywhere. 最好还是去网球场– 其他随便什么地方
[07:09] And you’re sure it was john mcenroe you saw walking into that bathroom? 你确定走进洗手间的人 是约翰・麦肯罗吗?
[07:13] Absolutely. 绝对肯定
[07:14] We were all so excited that he was even here. 他在这让我们都很兴奋
[07:16] Sarah got an autograph. Sarah得到了签名
[07:18] Then she shot a text over to nystalker. 然后她拍了一张传到了”纽约狗仔”上
[07:21] Hand me your sidekick. 把你的宝贝玩意儿给我
[07:24] The website,right? 网站 是吗?
[07:27] It’s dedicated to celebrity sightings in new york. 致力于纪录在纽约见到名人的地方
[07:31] You see that green dot,there? 看到这个绿点了吗?
[07:33] Gwenyth paltrow in the east village. 葛妮丝・派特罗在东村
[07:36] And that one there. 那一个
[07:37] Heath ledger. 希斯・莱吉尔
[07:38] Oh. Okay,so you were the one that found the body. 哦 好吧 是你发现的尸体
[07:42] I needed to restock the T.P. 我要去装厕纸
[09:00] Now there’s a detective with a good head on his shoulders. 这是个脑筋不错的警探
[09:03] A guy who knows where his loyalties lie. 知道应该怎么表现自己的忠诚 (这两句都满奇怪的,琢磨了半天)
[09:06] Chief. 局长
[09:07] – Inspector,how are you? – Good. – 督察 你好吗? – 很好
[09:08] So what is this I hear about taylor– 怎么回事 我听说Taylor?
[09:10] walking out in the middle of opening statements? 开庭?
[09:13] I think that’s his right,sir. 我想那是他的权力 先生
[09:14] I don’t think he’s obligated to be there. 我想他没有义务呆在那儿
[09:16] Hey,look,I know mac a long time. 嘿 听着 我认识Mac很久了
[09:18] The department questioning his integrity… that’s been hard on him. 现在局里质疑他的正直 对于他来说很难受
[09:22] Well,not as hard as this whole mess has been on the department. 肯定没局里的处境难
[09:25] A man died in police custody. 一个人在被警方拘捕时死了
[09:28] Handcuffed. 还带着手铐
[09:29] Don’s smart. Don很聪明
[09:31] Knows how to do the right thing. 知道怎么做是正确的
[09:33] That’s important 那很重要
[09:35] because the outcome of a hearing like this 因为这次听证会的结果
[09:37] can have a profound effect on the careers of many people. 会影响未来好几年
[09:40] For years to come. 很多人的前途
[09:44] From a powerful chief,to a lowly,third-grade detective. 这是位高权重的局长 对低等的三级警探的忠告
[09:54] Detective taylor had requested my memo book, Taylor警探要求看我的备忘录
[09:57] which contained information linking detective truby to the seizure and illegal sale of a number of kilos of black cocaine. 里面的信息 能把Truby警探与扣留和 非法销售数公斤黑可卡因的事联系起来
[10:03] The subsequent arrest and prosecution of detective truby resulted in several of his cases being overturned. 后来对Truby警探的逮捕和起诉 导致他经手的几个案子重新审理
[10:09] Isn’t that right? 是这样吧?
[10:10] Yes. We had discussed… 没错 我们讨论过…
[10:12] and one of those cases was the clay dobson case? 其中一个案子就是Clay Dobson?
[10:15] That’s correct. 是的
[10:17] Clay dobson confessed to raping and killing several women. Clay Dobson供认强奸并杀害了多名女性
[10:21] Three months after his release, he raped and killed another girl? 在他被释放后三个月 他强奸并杀害了另一个女孩?
[10:24] If it weren’t for detective taylor… 如果不是因为Taylor警探…
[10:25] so,as a result,of detective taylor’s actions, 所以 Taylor探长的行为 直接导致
[10:29] a serial killer was released and he killed again. 一个连环杀手被释放并且再次杀人
[10:33] I’ll tell you what. 这样说吧
[10:34] We’ll get back to that. 我们回到那天
[10:35] When you eventually reached the roof that day, 当你最终到达屋顶
[10:39] how would you describe detective taylor’s demeanor? 你如何描述Taylor警探的的举止呢?
[10:42] I would say he was shocked more than anything else. 要我说 他更多的事震惊
[10:44] Shocked? 震惊?
[10:44] Because he had just dropped a man from the roof. 因为他刚把一个人推下了屋顶
[10:47] Shocked because he had just seen a man jump off the roof. 震惊 因为他刚看到一个人 自行跳下了屋顶
[10:51] A handcuffed and beaten man. 一个带着手铐遭殴打的人
[10:54] You weren’t there,detective. 你并不在那 警探
[10:56] Do you know as a fact that clay dobson jumped? 你能确定Clay Dobson是自己跳下去的吗?
[11:28] thought I might find you here. 我想可以在这儿找到你
[11:30] Back to the beginning,huh? 回到开始 哈?
[11:32] Reminds me of why I became a cop. 提醒我当警察的理由
[11:36] Looks on their faces,feeling they can make a difference. 他们脸上的表情 好像感觉自己能与众不同
[11:39] Yeah,I remember. 是啊 我记得
[11:41] You think they will? 你觉得他们会吗?
[11:44] I’d like to think so. 我愿意这样想
[11:48] They got a clean slate. 他们有清白的历史
[11:49] No one’s filed a complaint against them or accused them of betraying the badge. 没被投诉过 也没被指控过背叛了徽章
[11:54] Happens to the best of us,mac. 我们多数都遇到过 Mac
[11:57] Remember your first collar? 记得你的第一个任务吗?
[11:59] Oh,yeah. 哦 当然
[12:01] A shoplifter on 43rd and eighth avenue. 一个商店扒手 在第43和第八大道交叉口
[12:04] This guy took one of those “I love new york” t-shirts from the souvenir shop. 这家伙从纪念品商店偷了件 “我爱纽约”的T恤
[12:08] It was the proudest moment in my life. 那是我人生中最为骄傲的时刻
[12:11] Two days later,I arrested him again in the same store. 两天以后 我在同一家商店又逮捕了他
[12:17] How about you? What was your first? 你呢? 你的第一次任务?
[12:19] It was a dwi. 是酒后开车
[12:21] Guy jumped a curb and hit a hydrant. 那家伙开到了人行道上 撞上了消防栓
[12:24] Water shooting all over the place. 水喷得到处都是
[12:25] He was way over the legal limit. 他比合法标准高得太多了
[12:28] Fell down twice trying to walk a straight line, 走直线时 跌倒了两次
[12:31] and then he started doing a backstroke on the sidewalk. 然后就仰面倒在了人行道上
[12:34] What happened to him? 后来怎么样了?
[12:36] I ran his license 我检查了他的驾照
[12:38] and I found out that he was the son of a captain in the 7-4. 发现他是7-4区大队长的儿子
[12:45] I went ahead and arrested and processed and the next day, 我直接逮捕起诉了他 第二天
[12:48] I was directing traffic at the midtown tunnel. 我就在市中心隧道里指挥交通了
[12:55] I think you’re better at playing the politics. 我觉得你玩政治比我在行
[12:58] You just don’t play. 你只是不去玩
[13:00] I don’t like the game. 我不喜欢这样的游戏
[13:03] You don’t have to like it. 你不需要喜欢它
[13:05] Mac,if you can find an angle to beat sinclair and gerrard, 如果能找到 击败Sinclair和Gerrard的方法
[13:11] it might be worth playing. 那可能就值得玩了
[13:24] Complete transection of the spinal cord. 脊髓全横断
[13:27] That’s the cod. 这就是死因
[13:28] So tony russo died the moment the coin slot sliced his skin. 所以Tony Russo在投币槽 切过他皮肤的霎那就死了
[13:31] How long did it take you to remove him from the condom machine? 你把他从避孕套贩卖机上弄下来 花了多长时间?
[13:35] Don’t worry. 别担心
[13:36] Your record remains unbroken,sheldon. 你的记录还没破 Sheldon
[13:39] Two hours,12 minutes. 2小时12分钟
[13:41] Removing a corpse from an animated billboard in times square,all organs intact. 把一具尸体从时代广场的活动广告牌上 弄下 所有器官保持完好
[13:46] I pulled this from the victim’s head. 这是从受害人头部取下来的
[13:48] I’m not sure what it is yet. 还不能确定是什么
[13:51] But I can tell you the current price of contraception– 75 cents. 但是我能告诉你时下避孕套的价格– 75美分
[13:57] Someone was a quarter short. 有人少投了25美分
[13:59] Now,flack said that the bride-to-be was collecting condoms for a scavenger hunt. Flack说准新娘在为寻宝游戏收集避孕套
[14:04] And asked mcenroe to contribute. 并且向麦肯罗要了一个
[14:10] Hey,princess,want to tell me what you plan on doing with that condom? 嘿 娘娘腔 能告诉我 你打算用避孕套干什么吗?
[14:14] So maybe the groom-to-be walked in, got the wrong idea,and discussion’s over. 也许是准新郎走进来 理解错误 然后对话结束了
[14:20] What I don’t get is why john mcenroe, 我不明白的是约翰・麦肯罗
[14:22] who’s run into a few unfriendly fans more than once in his career, 既然总是遇到不怎么友善的粉丝
[14:26] didn’t just walk out of the bathroom. 为什么不直接从洗手间出来呢
[14:29] Here you go. Here you go. 给你 给你
[14:32] We got everyone? 都有了吗?
[14:34] Here you go,here you go,guyS. 给你 给你 伙计们
[14:36] Take care. 当心
[14:37] All the best. Good luck,okay? 好运
[14:39] Yeah. 好的
[14:40] Excuse me,mr. Mcenroe. 打扰下 麦肯罗先生
[14:40] You got a t-shirt or tennis ball or something? 你有T恤 网球或是其他什么东西吗?
[14:42] No,no,no,we got this right here. Nypd. 不 不 我们有这个 纽约警察局的
[14:45] I never knew you were a fan. 我不知道你们也是我粉丝啊
[14:46] We’re actually not here for an autograph. 实际上 我们不是来索要签名的
[14:48] In that case,can you walk with me? 这样的话 你们能跟我走着说吗?
[14:50] Sure. 当然
[14:51] We need to know where you were around 11:00 P.M. Last night. 我们要知道 你昨晚11点左右在哪儿?
[14:55] An alibi? 不在场证明?
[14:56] What’s this about? 什么事?
[14:57] A guy was murdered last night. 昨晚有人被谋杀了
[14:58] It was extremely violent,anger-fueled. 非常暴力 怒火中烧的产物
[15:01] Oh,I get it. 噢 我明白了
[15:02] So that means it was me. 就是我干的了
[15:03] Well,we don’t know,but we got a bar full of eyewitnesses that say it was you. 还不清楚 但整个酒吧的人都看见是你
[15:07] Do I look like I was in a violent struggle? 我看上去象加入过暴力打斗吗?
[15:09] There’s not a mark on me. 身上都没伤
[15:11] Listen,I wasn’t in any bar last night. 听着 我昨晚根本没去什么酒吧
[15:14] I mean,I know I have a reputation,but that’s on the court. 我知道我的名声 可是那是在场上
[15:17] I’m a family man,okay? 我也是个顾家的男人 知道吗?
[15:18] I’m a good guy. 一个好人
[15:19] And I’m telling you I may have threatened a couple line judges,but I never killed anybody. 告诉你们 我可能威胁过几个边裁 但从没杀过人
[15:23] All right,well, take it easy and this shouldn’t be a problem. 那好 放轻松 不会有事的
[15:25] We’re just gonna need a print reference and dna sample. 我们只需要采集你的指纹和DNA样本
[15:29] Fine. Go for it. 好啊 请便
[15:30] This is me being cooperative. 我可是很合作的
[15:32] It’s nice,ain’t it,though? 感觉很好吧?
[15:33] To be cooperative? 具有合作精神?
[15:36] Not bad. 不错
[15:41] On the left is an autograph from one of the bartenders. 左边是一个酒吧招待身上的签名
[15:44] She ever plan on taking a shower again? 她不准备再洗澡了吧?
[15:46] And on the right is a certified original john mcenroe autograph. 右面是正本清源的约翰・麦肯罗签名
[15:56] Well,they look similar,but skin is an elastic surface. 看着很相似 但皮肤是弹性曲面
[15:59] There are a lot of variables. 有很大的变数
[16:00] It’s hard to get an exact match. 要完全吻合很困难
[16:02] And he’s got an alibi. 他还有不在场证明
[16:03] I just got off the phone with john mcenroe’s manager. 刚和约翰・麦肯罗经纪人通过话
[16:06] Swears that he was home with his family all night. 发誓说他在家和家人待了一整晚
[16:09] Okay. Uh,how did you do with the evidence and the autopsy? 证据检测和尸检进展如何?
[16:13] I ran the substance peyton pulled from the victim’s head. 我检测了Peyton从受害人头部取下的物质
[16:17] Kaolinite. 高岭石
[16:19] It’s porcelain. 是瓷器
[16:20] Right,mass spec also picked up traces of resin cement. 质谱仪还发现了树脂胶合剂
[16:23] It’s tooth veneer. 牙齿烤瓷贴面
[16:29] mcenroe didn’t have a chipped tooth when danny and I spoke with him. 我和Danny去问话时 麦肯罗的牙齿上并没缺口
[16:32] Yeah,but he does have a lot of money. 可他十分富有
[16:33] Probably has a really good dentist. 可能有一名优秀牙医
[16:35] Who’s available 24 hours? 24小时随时待命?
[16:37] Did you get dna? 采集DNA了吗?
[16:38] Peyton pulled the tooth from tony’s head wound. Peyton是从Tony头部伤口里取出的牙齿
[16:40] So the small amount of saliva dna from the tooth would have been covered with the dna from the vic’s blood. 所以牙齿上少量的唾液DNA 会被死者的血液掩盖掉
[16:46] Right. Making it undetectable. 是的 致使这点也不可检测
[16:47] And the candy necklace you pulled off of angie had too many donors to separate a clean profile. Angie的糖果项链上有太多供体 分离不出一个干净的分析
[16:53] And I ran the quarters for prints. 我检测了硬币上的指纹
[16:55] No hits on afis and not a match to john mcenroe. 数据库里没有匹配 与约翰・麦肯罗的也不吻合 好了 我们有一颗牙齿―
[17:01] could be his,but he’s not missing any, eyewitnesses that swear he was there, 可能是他的 可他没有缺牙 目击证人们发誓他在场
[17:04] but he’s got an alibi, a handprint analysis that was inconclusive 可他有不在场证明 笔迹分析不能确定
[17:08] and prints on a quarter that don’t match his. 另外指纹也和硬币上的不吻合
[17:12] I’m going with the science. 我就照科学结果来
[17:13] He wasn’t in the bar,he didn’t do it. 他不在酒吧 不是他干的
[17:17] Hawkes?
[17:18] The gravitational blood drops that danny found in the bathroom Danny在洗手间发现的血滴
[17:21] match reference samples you collected from mcenroe. 与你采集的麦肯罗的样本匹配
[17:25] It’s his blood. 是他的血
[17:26] Wait. He was in the bar and at home? 等一下 他在家里 同时也在酒吧?
[17:29] So the question is: How was john mcenroe in two places at one time? 问题就是 约翰・麦肯罗怎会在两个地方同时出现?
[17:36] How long have you worked with detective taylor? 你与Taylor警探共事多久了?
[17:39] About five years now. 大约5年了
[17:40] So you would be able to testify as to his character. 那么你能为他的性格作证
[17:43] Working side-by-side long enough with someone, you get to know them,yeah. 共事够久了 足见人心 是的
[17:46] Would you say he was intolerant of people who violated procedure? 要你说 他对待违反章程的人 是否十分偏执?
[17:51] Mac’s a no-nonsense guy when it comes to the rules, Mac对待规章制度是十分严肃的
[17:54] but I wouldn’t go as far to say he’s intolerant. 可我不会说他是偏执
[17:56] So at times he condones breaking the rules? 就是说他有时会饶恕破坏规则?
[18:00] I didn’t say that. 我没这么说
[18:02] Now,you’ve been the subject of some controversy while working for detective taylor. 工作中 你也曾与Taylor警探争辩过
[18:07] Is that right? 是吗?
[18:08] Yeah. 是的
[18:09] Controversy,uh-huh. 争辩 是的
[18:11] It’s ironic that detective taylor has chewed you out on more than one occasion for violating procedure Taylor警探曾不止一次 严厉责备你违反章程 太讽刺了
[18:16] and now he finds himself in this position,no? 而现在他也同在这样的处境 是吗?
[18:20] Was that an actual question? 那算个问题吗?
[18:22] You knew detective taylor felt responsible for mr.Dobson’s release,didn’t you? 你知道Taylor警探觉得自己 对Dobson先生的出狱有责任 是吗?
[18:27] Mr. Dobson? Dobson先生?
[18:29] Is that we’re calling serial killers who cut the eyelids off of young girls 我们要称呼这个割女孩子眼睑
[18:32] so they can watch their killer as they die– mr. Dobson? 好让她们死时看着他的 连环杀手–Dobson先生?
[18:36] Did you know how he felt,detective? 你了解他的感受吗 警探?
[18:40] I know mac found evidence implicating a dirty cop, 我知道Mac发现证据显示一名警察违法
[18:45] and he did exactly what he was supposed to do. 他做好了本职工作
[18:48] Dobson’s release and the attacks on these poor young girls were on truby’s conscience, Dobson的出狱以及被他残害的 可怜年轻女孩儿都该算在Truby的良心上
[18:52] not mac’S. 并非Mac
[18:53] Detective messer,this is clay dobson’s autopsy report. Messer警探 这是Clay Dobson的尸检报告
[18:58] Can you read the highlighted portion there on page 23? 你能读一下23页荧光部分吗?
[19:01] Sure. 当然
[19:05] Out loud,detective. 读出来 警探
[19:08] Out loud. 读出来
[19:11] “Fractured nose… “鼻骨断裂…
[19:14] “laceration over the left eye… “左眼裂伤…
[19:18] multiple bruises to the ribs.” 肋骨多处瘀伤”
[19:22] Clay dobson landed on his back. Clay Dobson背部着地
[19:26] How does detective taylor’s conscience strike you now? 现在认为Taylor警探的良心如何?
[19:33] There’s no one in the depament that I trust more than mac taylor,both personally and professionally. 不论私底下还是工作上 部门中我最信任的就是Mac Taylor
[19:38] So you would do or say pretty much anything to help him out if he was in a bind? 那么如果他有难 你会做或说 任何可以帮他脱困的事?
[19:43] I wouldn’t lie,if that’s what you’re implying. 如果你是暗示我会说谎 我不会
[19:46] You work very closely with detective taylor. 你和Taylor警探工作上合作很亲密
[19:48] Is it fair to say that clay dobson’s release affected him emotionally? 能否说Clay Dobson的出狱 影响了他的情绪?
[19:54] Adam,I can’t afford to be caught off guard with information as critical as this. Adam 我不能忍受 对如此重要的的信息一无所知
[19:59] What? 什么? 我办案时 这样资料都该直接给我
[19:59] When i’m working a case, information like this comes to me. 什么? 我办案时 这样资料都该直接给我
[20:02] He was passionate about solving the case. 他对破案充满热情
[20:05] Were you with detective taylor in the hours before the incident on the roof? 屋顶事件前 你是否和Taylor警探在一起?
[20:09] Yes,we were in the basement at the weddington where we found one of dobson’s victims. 是的 我们在Weddington大楼的地下室 发现了一个Dobson的受害人
[20:12] While in the basement, did detective taylor leave unexpectedly? 在地下室 Taylor警探是否突然离开了?
[20:16] Unexpectedly? No. 突然的? 没有
[20:19] The victim identified dobson as her attacker. 受害人确认了攻击者的就是Dobson
[20:22] Mac acted on the information. Mac只是及时做出反应
[20:24] But did he notify you or any other member of the team? 但他有否告知小组的其他成员?
[20:29] You’re gonna be all right. 你会没事的
[20:30] He said he’s coming back! 他说他会回来的!
[20:32] Who’s coming back? 谁?
[20:33] Clay!
[20:35] Clay something! Clay什么的!
[20:36] Clay something! Clay什么的!
[20:41] detective,did he? 警探 有吗?
[20:44] No,we turned around and he was gone. 没有 我们一转身 他就不在了
[20:47] So he violated department procedure. 就是说他违反了部门规章
[20:50] Under the circumstances,there was nothing else… 在这种情况下 没有什么…
[20:51] did he violate department procedure? 他是否违反了部门守则?
[20:57] Yes. 是的
[21:05] Detective taylor’s fate lies in the hands of the recommendation made by the administrative judge. Taylor警探的命运 将由行政法官的建议书决定
[21:10] Now no one derives any pleasure from going through a hearing like this, 目前没人乐意经历这样的听证会
[21:13] but it is necessary to assure the public that no one is above the law. 但可以向公众保证 法律面前人人平等
[21:19] Testimony has been heard from members of detective taylor’s team. Taylor警探所在小组成员都已经传召作证
[21:23] We await his decision as to whether he will testify on his own behalf. 我们会等待他作决定 是否会对个人行为出庭作证
[21:28] Inspector gerrard and i are satisfied… 我和Gerrard督察十分满意…
[21:44] frankie,pint of the good stuff. Frankie 来杯好喝的
[21:47] – How’s it going? – How’s it going? – 怎么样? – 怎么样?
[21:49] All right. 还好
[21:53] “Can you please read the highlighted text? Yes.” “请你读一下荧光部分好吗? 好的”
[21:56] Classic. 经典啊
[21:58] Word travels,huh? 消息传得很快 哈?
[21:59] It’s not quite walking out of the hearing, but I gotta give it to you. 还没有传出听证会 但我要对你说说
[22:02] Thanks,brother. 谢了 兄弟
[22:03] Cheers. 干杯
[22:04] Cheers. 干杯
[22:07] Takes some serious meatballs to stand up to the department advocate the way you did. 你做的演说 让一些严肃的傻蛋对抗当局
[22:11] I got to say I admire you for that. 我得说 真佩服你
[22:13] Yeah,it doesn’t help mac at all– me being a wiseass. 是啊 并没帮上Mac–我是自作聪明
[22:17] To be honest with you,danny– 说真的 Danny–
[22:20] I don’t think there’s anything you can do to help mac. 我认为你帮不上Mac任何忙
[22:22] So what happened when you were in the hearing? 那你在听证会上怎么样?
[22:24] Same old song and dance. 陈腔滥调
[22:25] I tried to put in my two cents for mac and she cuts me off. 我想为Mac说几句好话 她打断了我
[22:28] My guess… they know. 我猜…他们知道
[22:30] They know mac didn’t throw dobson off that roof. 他们知道Mac没有推Dobson下楼
[22:32] Oh,yeah. 噢 是啊
[22:33] Sinclair is gunning for commissioner so he’s gotta put on a nice little show for the media Sinclair正在竞选委员 他要在传媒面前秀一回
[22:37] and get mac on violating procedure. 于是就说Mac违反章程
[22:39] Terrible. 真阴险
[22:40] Of course,of course. 当然了 当然了
[22:40] But why didn’t mac just call us or notify for backup? 但为何Mac不叫上我们或者请求支援?
[22:43] He’s got a tough road on that one. 这个跳进黄河也洗不清了
[22:45] And on top of that,it’s a no-win. 最重要的 此事一点赢面都没有
[22:46] Because you know what? If he wouldn’t have caught dobson, 因为你知道吗? 如果他没抓到Dobson
[22:48] they would have been all over his ass for that,too. 他们还是会想尽办法让他不好受
[22:51] Why do we do what we do,huh? 我们为什么要干这个?
[22:53] What do you mean? 什么意思?
[22:54] Why do we wake up in the morning,3:00, stand at a crime scene in the freezing cold, 为什么要在冻死人的凌晨3点起床 奔向犯罪现场勘察
[22:59] living paycheck to paycheck… 领着一张张的薪水支票过活…
[23:01] for what? 为了什么?
[23:03] To protect and serve. 为了守护和服务
[23:05] Serve who,the public? 为谁服务 公众吗?
[23:06] Sometimes it seems like they hate us. 有时他们似乎很讨厌我们
[23:09] And then here we got the brass ready to throw us to the lions. 然后会有上官 准备把我们扔进水深火热
[23:13] We do it ’cause we’re good at it. 我们干这行是因为擅长此道
[23:16] Maybe we’d be lousy at anything else. 也许我们干别的会很痛苦
[23:19] I don’t know. 我不知道
[23:20] Maybe we do it for the one or two times 也许我们干这个只为了那么一两次
[23:23] somebody actually thanks us for finding their son’s murderer. 会有人真心感谢 我们抓到了杀害他们儿子的凶手
[23:37] No apparent cause of death, and the tox report didn’t indicate anything helpful, 没有明显死因 毒检结果也没帮助
[23:42] but I knew something was wrong,so… 但我知道有点不对劲 所以…
[23:48] so I decided just to cut the poor bustard’s liver up and make a lovely pate 所有我决定把那可怜鸨的肝剁碎 做了个美味的鹅肝酱
[23:52] and everybody in the lab just adored it. 实验室的每个人都喜欢
[23:58] Peyton,I’m sorry. Peyton 对不起
[23:59] It’s just no matter how many times I tell myself I did the right thing, 不论我对自己说多少次 我没做错
[24:04] emma pierce is dead because… Emma Pierce的死…
[24:06] because clay dobson killed her. 是Clay Dobson干的
[24:08] And because dean truby decided not to be half the cop that you are. 因为Dean Truby 没有立志成为象你一样的警察
[24:12] He sold drugs on the street. 他在街上贩毒
[24:14] You put him away and you are not responsible for anything that has happened because of it. 你拘捕了他 但你不必为此事带来的后果负责
[24:23] He left me a message yesterday. 他昨天给我留了一条信息
[24:26] Truby?
[24:27] He wants me to come and visit him. 他想让我去探望他
[24:31] Go. 去吧
[24:32] What? 什么?
[24:33] I think you should go. 我觉得你应该去
[24:34] Why? 为什么?
[24:35] So he can gloat about all that’s happened? 让他幸灾乐祸地看着发生的一切?
[24:38] I think that you need to tell him that you don’t regret arresting him. 我觉得你该告诉他 逮捕他 你并不后悔
[24:42] And that you’ll take the next cop down and the one after that,no matter how difficult, 以后遇到这种情况 你仍然会这么做
[24:47] no matter what the consequences, because it’s the right thing to do. 无论境况如何艰难 不管后果怎样 因为这么做是对的
[24:54] Dean truby doesn’t need to hear that from me. Dean Truby不需要听我这么说
[25:00] But you need to tell him. 但你要告诉他
[25:08] What’s the most definitive piece of evidence that puts mcenroe at that bar? 证明麦肯罗在酒吧 最强有力的证据是什么?
[25:10] His blood. 他的血
[25:11] Exactly. 正是
[25:12] – So I took a closer look at it. – And? – 所以我又仔细检测了一下 – 然后?
[25:14] And when I ran it through the gcms, it came back positive for cpd. 我用气相色谱质谱仪 结果是CPD呈阳性
[25:17] Citrate phosphate dextrose. 柠檬酸磷酸葡萄糖
[25:19] It’s a preservative for storing blood. 存储血浆的防腐剂
[25:25] You know my manager’s gotten about a dozen phone calls from the press 知道吗 我的经纪人 已经接到十几个媒体电话
[25:28] wanting a statement from me about why I killed a man? 想要我对为何杀人做出声明?
[25:31] And I can assure you,if you answer these questions, 我可以向你保证 如果回答了这些问题
[25:35] you will help us resolve the case and all those phone calls will go away. 就帮助了我们破案 这些电话也就没有了
[25:39] Did you ever donate blood? 你有没有献过血?
[25:44] all right,all right. 好吧
[25:46] There was a blood drive at cbs sports maybe two months ago. CBS体育频道大约两个月前搞得献血活动
[25:50] Do you remember the tech who drew the blood? 还记得是谁为你抽血的吗?
[25:51] Was it a male,female? 男性还是女性?
[25:53] It was a guy. 男性
[25:57] Meet sam friar. 来见见Sam Friar
[25:58] Registered phlebotomist. 注册抽血医师
[26:00] He’s the one who drew mcenroe’s blood. 是他抽取了麦肯罗的血液
[26:02] He works out of the bloodmobile that covers downtown. 他在城里的流动采血车上工作
[26:05] So you think this guy brought mcenroe’s blood to the bar last night? 那么你认为昨晚是这个人 带着麦肯罗的血去了酒吧?
[26:07] Negative. I think he can tell us who did. 不是 我觉得他能告诉我们是谁干的
[26:09] I ran his name through ncic. 我在国家刑事犯罪情报中心(NCIC) 查了他的名字
[26:11] Turns out sam’s got more than one alias. 结果Sam不止有一个化名
[26:14] I ran all of them all and I found this. 我全部查了一下 发现了这个
[26:18] “Celeb blood”? “名人的血”?
[26:19] He’s selling blood? 他售卖血液?
[26:21] Spike lee,mayor bloomberg, 斯派克・李(著名导演) 市长布鲁博格 (彭博金融资讯的创始人)
[26:23] john mcenroe. 约翰・麦肯罗
[26:24] 100 bucks an ounce. 每盎司100元
[26:25] Yeah,talk about gold running through your veins. 是啊 所以说血中自有黄金屋
[26:28] You can buy it in a vial. 你可以买小瓶装的
[26:29] You can have it attached like a keychain. 还能挂在钥匙圈上
[26:32] I figured the vial broke in the fight and that’s how the blood got on the bathroom floor. 我想是小瓶在搏斗中破了 血才滴到洗手间地板上
[26:36] “For the ultimate fan.” “为了终极粉丝”
[26:37] Sounds like we’re looking for the ultimate fanatic. 听上去我们正在找终极追星族
[26:46] You sam friar? 你是Sam Friar?
[26:48] I’d like to ask you a few questions. 我要问你几个问题
[26:49] Yeah? You guys here to donate? 恩? 你们是来捐血的吗?
[26:51] What,so you can hawk it on the internet? 怎么 让你到网上兜售吗?
[26:53] I’m not sure what you mean. 我不懂你的意思
[26:54] We found john mcenroe’s blood at a crime scene. 我们在犯罪现场发现约翰・麦肯罗的血迹
[26:57] Sounds like you should be talking to him. 听上去你们该找他谈话
[26:59] It had cpd in it,which is used for storage. 血迹里含有CPD 是储藏血液时用的
[27:02] Must have came through you first. 最初一定是你经手的
[27:04] So what,you like to take your work home with you? 怎么 你喜欢带工作回家?
[27:07] Come on… 拜托…
[27:12] look out! 小心!
[27:18] Easy. 放松
[27:19] Should have just told us how you wanted a snack. 你真该告诉我们想要份小吃的
[27:22] We would have got you a pretzel. 我们会给你买脆饼干
[27:24] Bet you thought it was a good idea in the beginning,huh? 我打赌 刚开始你一定觉得是个好主意哈?
[27:26] Get $3,000 for britney’s hair, what,$50 for clinton’s nail clippings? 小甜甜的头发卖3000元 克林顿的指甲卖50块?
[27:32] Thought maybe there’d be a market for blood,too,huh? 也许你还琢磨着有人血的市场?
[27:35] I’m just an entrepreneur,okay? 我只是个创业者 行吗?
[27:37] Forward thinking. There’s nothing wrong with that. 想法超前了点 那有没什么错
[27:39] Selling people’s dna out from under them? 未经授权就擅自出售他人血液?
[27:41] I’d say you broke four federal laws and one or two ethical codes. 要我说 你违反了四条联邦法律 以及一两条道德准则
[27:44] Hey,I just sell it,okay? 嘿 我不过是卖血 好吗?
[27:45] What people do with it is up to them. 顾客买去干嘛都是他们的事
[27:47] Now,look,if you don’t want to talk to an attorney all night, 听着 如果你不想通宵和律师谈话
[27:49] why don’t you cough up mcenroe’s biggest fan. 何不把麦肯罗最大粉丝吐出来
[27:52] What’s his name? 他叫什么?
[27:53] How ’bout a P.O. Box? That’s all I got. 给你个邮政信箱如何? 就知道那么多
[27:55] That’ll do. 就那样吧
[28:06] Do you care about the consequences? 你考虑过后果吗?
[28:08] I’m talking about the hundreds of arrests this cop was involved in, 我是说这个警察参与的上百次缉捕
[28:11] the thugs who are going to be screaming for an appeal because his credibility is in question, 那些暴徒会大喊着要求上诉 就因为他的可信度受到质疑
[28:15] and the ones who are going to go free despite the fact they’re guilty 他们尽管有罪 还是会被释放
[28:18] and he did everything by the book. 而他做的一切都遵守了规则
[28:25] It was easy for me to blame you for letting dobson out to kill that girl. 要能把Dobson害死那女孩儿的罪过 归在你身上 我就轻松了
[28:29] The truth is it’s entirely my fault. 然而事实上这都是我的过错
[28:31] You did what was right. 你做了正确的事
[28:33] You held me accountable. 你有责任逮捕我
[28:38] It’s tough to be right when a young girl ends up dead. 一个年轻女孩因此丧命时 很难坚持自己是正确的
[28:48] All right,dean. 好了 Dean
[28:51] Why did you want to talk to me in person? 你为什么要私下见我?
[28:56] This place isn’t big on privacy. 这里没什么隐私
[28:59] Phone calls and letters are monitored. 电话和来信都被监控
[29:02] Time to fight fire with fire. 该是以毒攻毒的时候了
[29:05] Sinclair is just using you as the department scapegoat. Sinclair只是让你充当局里的替罪羊
[29:09] I’m holding a trump card… a card that’s of no use to me, 我手里有张王牌…对我来说没用
[29:13] but can make your problem disappear. 但可以彻底解决你的问题
[29:15] Nothing criminal,but if the department finds out, heads will roll. 不是犯罪 但如果被局里发现 会有很多人受罚
[29:21] It involves the first arrest of clay dobson. 和Clay Dobson的第一次逮捕有关
[29:31] Here you go. 给你
[29:32] I’m here for these personal effects. 我来这取一些私人物品
[29:40] This property voucher says this dobson guy got locked up five years ago. 这份财产证明书说 这个叫Dobson的人 五年前被抓
[29:45] Prisoner’s unclaimed personal property gets destroyed after two years. 囚犯的无主财产两年后就会被销毁
[29:48] It’s here. 就在这里
[29:49] Look it up. 查查看
[30:04] Voucher numbers match. 证明书号码相符
[30:06] Cop named truby vouchered it as investigative evidence. 叫Truby的警察证明它属于调查证据
[30:09] They do that when they don’t want it to be destroyed. 不想它被销毁时 他们就会这么做
[30:12] A trump card never played. 一张从未用过的王牌
[30:14] What? 什么?
[30:16] NothinG. 没什么
[30:16] I need this property. 我需要这件物品
[30:19] Sure. 当然可以
[30:22] Fill that out. 把这个填好
[30:23] We’ll get back to you in a couple days. 几天之内就能给你了
[30:30] hey,what are you doing? 嘿 你想干吗?
[30:32] I need to put a rush on it. 我需要加快速度
[32:00] You look happy. 你看上去很高兴
[32:02] We lifted prints from the P.O. Box the blood guy gave us. 我们从卖血人提供的邮政信箱上 提取了指纹
[32:05] And they’re a match to the prints we pulled off the condom machine quarters. 它们和保险套贩卖机上的匹配
[32:08] And not a match to john mcenroe. 但不符合约翰・麦肯罗的
[32:10] Puts a mystery suspect in the bathroom buying condoms. 就是说当时有位神秘嫌疑人 在洗手间买保险套
[32:14] Yeah,but it still doesn’t explain 对 但仍然无法解释…
[32:16] why all the eyewitnesses at the bar said it was john mcenroe in the bathroom. 为何酒吧里所有证人都说 洗手间里的人是约翰・麦肯罗
[32:21] Unless… what if there’s more than one mcenroe? 除非…如果不止一个麦肯罗呢?
[32:26] And if there is,how’re we gonna find him? 如果是 我们又要怎么找到他?
[32:29] I think I got an idea. 我想我有办法了
[32:31] Stella,I got it. Stella 我拿来了
[32:33] Take a look. 看看
[32:34] Nystalker sighting,and look who’s in midtown. 纽约狗仔视界 看看谁在市中心
[32:38] Says john mcenroe just picked up his dry cleaning and is eating a bagel at livvie’S. 说是约翰・麦肯罗刚取了干洗衣服 还在Livvie饼屋吃百吉饼
[32:42] So? He’s allowed. 那又怎样? 他能去
[32:43] Yeah,yeah,yeah,except I just got off the phone with mcenroe,the real one. 是的是的 只是我刚和麦肯罗通过话 真正的麦肯罗
[32:46] He’s at home in long island. 他正在长岛的家里
[32:48] So that explains the eyewitnesses. 这样目击证人的说法就能解释了
[32:51] So who is this other john mcenroe? 那另一位约翰・麦肯罗是谁?
[32:59] Okay,last sighting was posted 15 minutes ago. 最近一条是15分钟前发的
[33:01] What is the address,333 or 343? 地址在哪 333号还是343号?
[33:05] No,we’re about a block away. 不是 离我们还有一个街区
[33:16] Hey. 嘿
[33:17] – You look just like that tennis player. – Aren’t you that guy? – 你看上去就象那个网球选手 – 你不就是那人吗?
[33:20] I’m not who you think I am. 我不是你们想的那个人
[33:21] Yes,you are. 不 你就是
[33:22] No,no,I’m not. 不不 我不是
[33:24] I don’t want to disappoint you, but I’ve never played tennis before. 我不想让你们失望 但我从未打过网球
[33:27] I’ve never been married to a rock star. 也从未和摇滚歌星结婚 (麦肯罗曾和帕缔・史密斯结婚)
[33:29] I’m not john mcenroe. 我不是约翰・麦肯罗
[33:30] We know. 我们清楚
[33:33] You do? 真的?
[33:34] It’s your tooth,jimmy. 是你的牙齿 Jimmy
[33:35] You chipped it in the fight in the bathroom. 你在洗手间的搏斗中碎了
[33:40] U.S. Open finals 1979… was the greatest day of my life. 1979年的美网决赛 是我一生中最棒的日子
[33:46] And I don’t even watch tennis. 我甚至从来不看网球
[33:48] Two guys wanted to buy me a beer to toast the champ,john mcenroe. 有两个人想为我买杯啤酒 向冠军约翰・麦肯罗庆祝
[33:53] I didn’t even know who the guy was. 我那时甚至不知道这人是谁
[33:57] First grand slam title at age 20, and this guy doesn’t know who I am? 20岁就获得首个大满贯 这家伙居然不知道我是谁?
[34:01] Are you kidding me? 你在开玩笑吗?
[34:03] Bet you the girls started to fall in line,too,right? 打赌姑娘们也是这样 对吗?
[34:05] Girls that never wanted to even talk to me before started asking me for my autograph. 在问我要签名之前 姑娘们甚至不会和我说话
[34:12] Guy got beer and women off of me. 那家伙打着我的名号 得到美酒佳人
[34:14] So,you practiced his signature a bunch of times? 所以你花了很久练习他的签名?
[34:16] Yeah. 对
[34:18] When I got used to the attention,I started to need it. 习惯这些注目后 我就离不开它了
[34:21] Sometimes it didn’t work. 有时并不成功
[34:23] It’s not like we’re identical twins or something. 我们并不象单卵双胞胎什么的
[34:26] So you helped mother nature out. 所以你完成了自然没有做到的事
[34:28] A little nip here,tuck there… 这里捏一点 那里塞一点…
[34:31] making it impossible to tell the difference. 让人几乎无法区分
[34:34] Yeah. 对
[34:35] Are you blind?! 你是瞎子吗?!
[34:37] Is she blind?! 她是瞎子吗?!
[34:38] Look at the nose. 看看那鼻子
[34:40] We traced a package of mcenroe’s blood back to a P.O. Box, prints all over it. 我们追查装有麦肯罗血液的包裹 查到个邮政信箱 上面全是指纹
[34:45] My guess is they’re gonna match your prints,right? 我猜它们一定匹配你的指纹 对吗?
[34:48] I wanted his blood. 我想要他的血
[34:50] The chemistry that made him great… in a keychain. 使他成功的化学成分…就在钥匙圈上
[34:54] Helped me get into character. 能帮助我进入角色
[34:57] See,now that,that’s just wrong. 看到没 现在 那才是错的
[34:59] So you went into the bathroom to get a party favor for angie. 所以你去了厕所 为Angie帮个忙
[35:02] Only tony shows up,you got two quarters in the slot, 只是Tony出现时 你在投币槽里投了 两个25美分的角子
[35:06] he thinks you’re planning on getting lucky with his fiancee. 他以为你处心积虑想搞他的未婚妻
[35:11] Hey,princess. 嘿 娘娘腔
[35:13] Want to tell me what you’re planning on doing with that condom? 能告诉我你打算用避孕套干什么吗?
[35:16] Hey,you got the wrong idea,pal. 嘿 你全想错了 老兄
[35:18] Your wife-to-be asked me to… 你未婚妻要求我…
[35:20] wait a second. Wait a second. 等等
[35:22] She asked you? 是她要求你的?
[35:23] – Yeah,she… – she asked you? – 对 她… – 她问你的?
[35:37] It was an accident. 那是次意外
[35:39] Well,if it was an accident,jimmy, 如果确实是意外 Jimmy
[35:40] why didn’t you stick around for the cops and explain your story? 为何不留在那里等警察来说明情况呢?
[35:43] I had to leave. 我不得不离开
[35:45] For both of us. 为了我们俩
[35:46] Me and mcenroe. 我和麦肯罗
[35:48] So you were protecting him? 你是为了保护他?
[35:50] With famous people, they don’t wait around to get the story straighT. 对名人来说 他们不会等在原地澄清事实
[35:54] God,I never knew it was so hard. 上帝 我从不知道做个名人…
[35:57] Being famous. 会这么难
[35:59] I don’t know how john does it. 我不知道约翰是怎么做到的
[36:00] I really don’T. 真的不知道
[36:02] Sounds tough. 听上去确实很难
[36:04] I got to tell you something, I wouldn’t change a thing. 我得告诉你 我不会做任何改变
[36:14] I love that. 我喜欢那个
[36:16] Now can we get the homicide numbers down below a hundred? 我们是否能把凶杀案数量降到100以下?
[36:18] Yeah,we can probably push a few off to suffolk. 对 我们或许可以 把几个案子划去萨福克地区
[36:20] You know,make a case for the… 你知道 立个案 为了…
[36:22] you can’t go in there,detective. What do you think you’re doing? 你不能进去 警探 你以为自己在干吗?
[36:26] It’s okay,valerie. 没事 Valerie
[36:28] I was expecting detective taylor. 我正在等Taylor警探呢
[36:29] Good news,I’ve made a decision. 好消息 我决定了
[36:31] I’m going to testify. 我会去作证
[36:32] Great. Great. 很好
[36:33] Thank you for coming by… 谢谢你来…
[36:34] but hang on,I’m not done. 不过等等 我还没说完
[36:37] I’m going to testify in the departmental hearing against him. 我会去局里的听证会 作证反对他
[36:42] What the hell are you talking about? 你该死地胡说什么?
[36:44] All those chemicals in the lab get in your brain,taylor? 你被实验室的化学物搞坏脑子了 Taylor?
[36:46] Tell him about dobson. 告诉他Dobson的事
[36:48] About the original arrest. 关于他的第一次逮捕
[36:49] What’s going on,stan? What’s he talking about? 怎么了 Stan? 他在说什么?
[36:52] Nothing. He’s desperate. 没什么 他绝望了
[36:53] You want to tell him or should I? 你告诉他还是我来说?
[36:55] Tell me what,stan? 告诉我什么 Stan?
[36:57] Let me tell him. 让我告诉他
[36:58] I like this story. 我喜欢这个故事
[37:01] When dobson was originally arrested, he was brought to the 3-5 for processing. Dobson第一次被捕时 为了诉讼被带去3-5警区
[37:06] The 3-5? 3-5警区?
[37:07] You guys are familiar with the 3-5,right? 你们对3-5警区很熟悉 是吗?
[37:09] You were a lieutenant there,right,stan? 你曾是那儿的小队长 对吗 Stan?
[37:11] And correct me if I’m wrong,you were C.O.? 如果我错了 请你纠正 你那时是主办警官?
[37:16] It’s the little things that always come back to bite you. 小事总会给你带来大麻烦
[37:20] “Safeguard your prisoner.” “看管好你的囚犯”
[37:22] One of the first things you learn at the academy. 那是在警校里学到的头一条
[37:24] All right,enough. 好了 够了
[37:25] So what are you getting at,taylor? 那你到底想说什么 Taylor?
[37:27] When truby put dobson in the holding cell, he forgot to remove dobson’s belt. 当Truby将Dobson关入囚牢时 他忘记取走Dobson的皮带
[37:32] When no one was looking, dobson tied his belt to the bars and tried to hang himself. 没人注意时 Dobson试着将皮带 挂到铁栏上上吊
[37:38] He would rather have died than go to prison. 他宁愿死也不愿意坐牢
[37:39] But someone saw him, released the belt before he completed the act. 但被人看到了 在他没断气前解开了皮带
[37:45] Failure to safeguard your prisoner can result in serious disciplinary action. 没看管好囚犯会产生严重的纪律问题
[37:50] So truby proved yet again that he’s a disgrace to the badge. 所以Truby再次证明 他羞辱了警徽
[37:55] Gerard covered it up. Gerard掩盖了这件事
[37:57] He’s lying. 他在说谎
[37:59] Who told you that,huh? 谁告诉你的 哈?
[38:00] Truby?
[38:01] You gonna believe that lying bastard?! 你相信那个撒谎成性的混蛋?!
[38:03] I have your prints on the belt,stan. 我在皮带上找到了你的指纹 Stan
[38:05] That doesn’t mean anything. 那不代表什么
[38:06] So,my print is… 我的指纹是…
[38:07] shut up,stan. 闭嘴 Stan
[38:12] You let the press intimidate you into bringing charges against me– false charges. 你在媒体胁迫下对我提出指控 –错误的指控
[38:17] Suddenly,you look like a man who’s taking action, 突然间 你成了一个雷厉风行的人
[38:19] but the truth is… 但真相是…
[38:22] you’re using me to fast-track your career. 你利用我快速提升你的事业
[38:27] So what now? 那现在呢?
[38:29] Well,a cover-up’s not a criminal offense, so I’m not obligated to notify the D.A. 掩盖算不上犯罪行为 我没有义务 通知地区检查官
[38:34] But I think the press might like to know. 但我认为也许媒体会想知道
[38:39] You’d take a significant hit. 你会经受重大打击
[38:42] All those political plans, they fold like a house of cards. 所有的政治计划 会象纸搭的房子那样倒塌
[38:50] Of course maybe there’s something we could work out. 当然 也许我们会找到解决方法
[39:05] You know,I think I’m getting the hang of this politics stuff. 知道吗 我觉得自己找到政治这玩意的窍门了
[39:41] Clean Slate: Detective Cleared of all Charges 清白历史 警探澄清所有指控
[39:45] Better watch yourself. 你最好当心点
[39:46] All this publicity may backfire. 所有这些公众注意 也许会产生反作用
[39:48] Sinclair might just have to make you his deputy commissioner. Sinclair也许不得不 让你当他的副委员
[39:52] I’m very happy where I am,thank you. 我对现在的位子很满意 谢谢你
[39:54] Mm,that’s good. 那就好
[39:56] Must have been satisfying, seeing the look on sinclair’s face when he realized you had him. 看到Sinclair被拿下时脸上的表情 一定很满足吧?
[40:01] I don’t take pleasure in someone else’s discomfort,stella. 我不会把快乐 建立在别人的痛苦上 Stella
[40:06] Yes… it was incredibly satisfying. 对…那真是难以置信的满足
[40:11] But he’ll be back. 可他会再来的
[40:14] Next time,I’ll be under an even larger microscope. 下一次 我会被放在更精密的显微镜下
[40:18] Sinclair will be waiting to pounce. Sinclair会静等机会 来个突袭
[40:22] You’re probably right. 你很可能是对的
[40:24] But until then,what do you say we go make a difference? 但那之前 你说我们做个改变怎样?
[40:41] CSI:NY Season 03 Episode 23 -=犯罪现场调查纽约篇 CSI:NY=- -=结束=-
犯罪现场调查·纽约篇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第3季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第3季第24集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme