Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第3季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第3季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:33] I hope you got insurance, man. 希望你买过保险了
[00:41] Dump job.Vic looks female. 是弃尸 受害者看上去是女性
[00:44] Kid over there found her about 20 minutes ago. 大概20分钟前 那边的孩子发现了她
[00:48] Is that packing tape? 那是封箱带吗?
[00:49] Yeah. 是的
[00:50] Let’s take a look at her. 我们查查看吧
[01:02] bruising on her inner thighs, lacerations on her legs. 大腿内侧有淤伤 腿上有伤口
[01:06] She’s just going into rigor. 她刚开始僵硬
[01:08] That’d put the time of death between 2:00 a.M.And 5:00 A.M.This morning. 表明死亡时间是在 今天凌晨2点到5点之间
[01:11] Judging by her dress, she could have been out partying. 看她的裙子 很可能是去参加派对
[01:16] There’s this padlock around her neck. 脖子上有挂锁
[01:18] Broken hyoid bone. 舌骨断裂
[01:20] Looks like she was strangled. 看上去是被扼死的
[01:22] There’s restraint bruising on her wrist. 手腕上有捆绑造成的淤伤
[01:24] This girl went through hell. 这姑娘受了不少罪
[01:29] Flack, check with missing persons. Flack 去查一下失踪人口
[01:31] I’m going to go talk to the kid who found her. 我去和发现她的孩子谈谈
[01:38] I need to report a murder. 我要报告一起谋杀案
[01:39] Do you know something about the victim? 你知道受害者的情况吗?
[01:41] I am the victim. 我就是受害者
[01:42] Somebody’s trying to kill me. 有人想杀我
[01:43] Hawkes, I need your help! Hawkes 我需要帮助!
[01:44] Hey, I need a paramedic here! 嘿 我需要医护人员!
[02:10] CSI: NY Season 3 Episode 21
[02:20] *Past Imperfect* *未终结的过去*
[02:38] Four by four wrapped in curlex. 用4*4非弹性自粘性绷包扎
[02:40] The doctor’s on his way. 医生马上就到
[02:41] Is he prepped for gastric lavage? 准备好给他洗胃了吗?
[02:43] Yes, doctor. 是的 医生
[02:44] I need all his clothes removed and bagged. 把他的衣服都脱下来打包
[02:45] What’s his status? 他情况如何?
[02:46] His white blood cell count is off the charts, he’s got internal bleeding in his G.I.Tract, 他的白细胞数量低于正常标准 胃肠道内出血
[02:49] and his organs are showing signs of failure. 器官有正在衰竭的现象
[02:51] Other than that, he’s fine. 除此以外 他没事
[02:52] I’m taking his stomach contents back to the lab, too. 我还要把他的胃容物带回实验室
[02:54] His symptoms indicate possible poisoning. 他的症状显示 可能是中毒
[02:55] I’m with you on that, doc. 我也同意 医生
[02:56] We’re running a preliminary tox screen now. 我们正在做初步的毒物检测
[02:57] Give him another 50 grams of charcoal when I’m done here. 等这儿结束了 再给他注射50克糖炭
[02:59] I’m not waiting! 我才不等呢!
[03:00] Scott!
[03:01] Scott!
[03:02] – Someone get him out of here.Now. – That’s my brother.I need to see him! – 把他带走 马上 – 那是我弟弟 我要见他!
[03:05] – I need to see him. – Hey, hey, let him go.Let me talk to him. – 我要见他 – 嘿嘿 放开他 我和他谈谈
[03:07] Mr.Colson, I’m dr.Hawkes with the new york crime lab. Colson先生 我是纽约犯罪实验室的Hawkes医生
[03:09] Your brother collapsed underneath the l in coney island. 你弟弟倒在康宁岛的轨道下面
[03:11] Is he going to be okay? 他会好起来吗?
[03:12] They’re working on him now. 他们正在救他
[03:14] know more in a few hours. 过几个小时就能知道了
[03:15] Oh, my god, what happened? 上帝 究竟发生了什么?
[03:17] He said someone was trying to kill him. 他说有人想要杀他
[03:19] Do you have any idea what he was talking about? 你知道他说的是什么吗?
[03:20] No. 不
[03:21] I… 我… 我…
[03:21] I… 我… 我…
[03:22] I mean, he got into some trouble a few years ago. 他几年前有过麻烦
[03:26] He hung out with the wrong crowd. 他交错了朋友
[03:28] He got into drugs. 染上了毒瘾
[03:29] But he went into rehab, he straightened himself out. 但他进了康复中心 完全戒毒了
[03:31] Is he going to be all right? 他会没事吧?
[03:35] Come… 来…
[03:35] come on. 来吧
[05:15] I thought lock and key parties went out in the ’70s. 我还以为”钥匙和锁”的交友派对 70年代就结束了
[05:17] Apparently ,they’ve had a resurgence. 显然又崛起了
[05:19] Who knew? 谁知道呢?
[05:20] Don’t be shy. 别害羞
[05:21] Everyone’s a bit nervous their first time out. 所有人第一次来都会有点紧张
[05:23] Actually, we’re not here to participate. 事实上 我们不是来赴宴的
[05:26] That’s our loss. 真是遗憾
[05:28] We’re nypd. 我们是纽约警察局的
[05:29] I am so sorry. 我很抱歉
[05:31] That’s right, you called earlier. 对哦 你先前来过电话
[05:33] I was expecting big burly men with guns. 我还盼着是带枪的大块头男人呢
[05:35] Well, if you’d focus your attention in my direction, you might see one. 如果你把注意力集中到我这里 也许就能看到一个
[05:39] Actually, we were hoping you could tell us who this lock belongs to. 事实上 我们希望 你能告诉我这把锁是谁的
[05:42] Number 77. 77号
[05:44] Just a moment. 稍等片刻
[05:46] Our female members are given a lock when they first join. 女会员第一次来时会得到一把锁
[05:48] At the beginning of each party, we put all the keys in a bowl, and the men pick them out. 每次派对开始 我们把所有的钥匙 放在一个碗里 让男人挑选
[05:52] Quite the icebreaker. 打破僵局的好办法
[05:56] here we go. 找到了
[05:57] Emma pierce.
[05:58] Joined last month. 上个月加入的
[05:59] Could you get us a copy of her membership application? 能复印一份她的会员申请表吗?
[06:01] We need her contact info. 我们需要她的联系信息
[06:03] When was your last event? 你们上一次派对是什么时侯?
[06:04] Last night. 昨天晚上
[06:05] Did emma attend? Emma参加了吗?
[06:06] Her fingerprint scanned in. 她的指纹有扫描过
[06:08] Our fingerprint recognition system. 这是我们的指纹识别系统
[06:14] helps keep out the lookie-loos. 能帮忙赶走纯粹看热闹的人
[06:16] And who had the key to emma’s lock? 谁有Emma挂锁的钥匙?
[06:18] Don’t know. 不知道
[06:19] The keys are picked out randomly at the beginning of each party. 选取钥匙都是在派对前随机进行的
[06:22] We’re going to need to, uh, confiscate your box. 我们需要 呃 没收你的电脑
[06:34] Turns out our parking lot vic was into more than just drugs. 原来停车场受害者 并非只有毒瘾问题
[06:37] Scott colson had a rap sheet. Scott Colson有过前科
[06:39] Busted for, uh, auto theft, narcotics trafficking, and both arrests were linked to the russian mob out of brighton beach. 曾因偷车和麻醉品交易被捕 而且都和布里顿海滩的俄国黑帮有关
[06:46] Yeah? 好了?
[06:46] What do you got? 你有什么发现?
[06:47] These are the vic’s clothes that hawkes collected at the hospital. 这些是Hawkes在医院里收集的受害者衣物
[06:50] All I found were a corner of a 20-dollar bill and a few hairs. 我只发现一张20美元的角落和几根毛发
[06:56] It’s too coarse to be head hair. 太粗了 不可能是头发
[06:58] Too long to be pubes. 太长了 也不会是阴毛
[07:00] It’s most likely beard hair. 最可能是胡须
[07:03] They look like they were pulled out by the root. 看上去它们是被连根拔出来的
[07:05] Well, scott colson was clean shaven. Scott Colson的胡子刮得很干净
[07:07] Killer could have transferred those during a struggle. 可能是搏斗时从凶手身上沾过去的
[07:09] I’ll run them for dna. 我去检测DNA
[07:10] I also analyzed his stomach contents. 我还分析了他的胃容物
[07:13] Found partially digested cabbage, beets and dairy. 找到部分消化的卷心菜 甜菜和奶制品
[07:16] Sounds like borscht. 听起来象罗宋汤
[07:18] You find any poison? 有找到有毒物质吗?
[07:19] I’m still waiting for the lab results. 还在等实验室结果
[07:20] I’m going to head out to brighton beach, 我要去次布里顿海滩
[07:22] ’cause one of the guys that got busted with scott colson owns a russian food joint called sokov’S. 和Scott Colson一起被捕的人中 有一位拥有一家叫Sokov的食品店
[07:27] Well, the guy took his chances running with the russian mob. 这家伙曾冒险跟俄国黑帮混在一起
[07:30] Maybe his past finally caught up with him. 也许他的过去最终害了他
[07:32] Da. 是的(俄语)
[07:43] scott colson?
[07:45] Never heard of him. 从没听说过他
[07:46] You never heard of him? 你从没听说过他?
[07:47] Your name is yuri sokov, right? 你叫Yuri Sokov 对吗?
[07:49] Yup. 对
[07:49] I think you might want to reconsider then. 我认为你或许想重新考虑一下
[07:53] whoa, one call to the ins, I’ll have you on the next flight back to russia, big guy. 只要给移民局一个电话 我就能把你送上 下一班去俄罗斯的飞机 大块头
[07:56] And I hear it’s cold there this time of year. 听说每年这时候那里很冷
[07:58] I’m american citizen. 我是美国公民
[08:00] Yeah? 是吗?
[08:01] With a rap sheet as long as the constitution. 带着宪法一样长的犯罪记录
[08:03] You and scott colson did time in 2001 for boosting cars. 你和Scott Colson在2001年因盗车坐牢
[08:07] And then you did some more time in ’02 for drug smuggling. 在2002年因为毒品走私又进去一次
[08:11] Okay, so I know him. 行了 我认识他
[08:13] yeah, you know him. 对 你认识他
[08:14] So, when ‘s the last time you saw him? 你最后一次见到他是什么时候?
[08:18] Lunch. 午饭时
[08:20] He owes me 20 grand from old days. 他以前欠我两万块钱
[08:23] So, what happened– he didn’t deliver the goods, so you decide to, uh, spike his borscht with some poison? 那后来呢–他不为你运货 所以你就在他的罗宋汤里下毒?
[08:34] Come on, that’s crazy talk. 得了吧 真是胡说八道
[08:36] Scott gave me a thousand bucks. Scott给了我一千
[08:37] Said he would give me the rest next month. 还说下个月会把剩下的给我
[08:39] And you just left it at that? 你就这样放过他了?
[08:41] Come on, I know you russians are a passionate people. 得了 我知道你们俄罗斯人都很冲动
[08:43] Well, I got a little mad. 我是有点生气
[08:45] So where’s my money? 我的钱在哪儿?
[08:46] You want your money? 你要你的钱吗?
[08:47] You want your money? 你要你的钱吗?
[08:48] All right, here, here– here’s $1,000. 好的 这里 都在这—一共1000元
[08:50] There you go. 全给你
[08:54] Okay, you got pissed off? 就这样 你很生气?
[08:55] Then what happened next?Tell me. 接下去发生了什么? 告诉我
[08:56] We kiss and, uh, make up. 我们亲吻 呃 和解了
[08:58] Storybook ending. 童话故事式的结局
[09:00] Do you have any idea where he might have went after he left here? 你是否知道他离开这里后去了哪?
[09:02] Do I look like, kgb, huh? 我看上去象克格勃吗? (KBG:苏联情报和国家安全委员会)
[09:04] You got quite the attitude, yuri, you know that? 你还挺有那腔调的 Yuri 你知道吗?
[09:07] You’re a funny guy. 你是个有趣的家伙
[09:09] And-and I think your new cellmates are going to appreciate that. 我想你的新狱友会喜欢的
[09:12] Thanks a lot. 非常感谢
[09:13] Okay. 不客气
[09:34] what’s up? 怎么样了?
[09:35] I’m running the print I found on emma’s lock against the club random database. 我在把Emma挂锁上找到的指纹 和俱乐部数据库里的进行比对
[09:39] So, I just spoke with the phone company. 我刚和电话公司的人谈过
[09:41] The good news is, emma pierce’s cell phone is enabled with gps, the bad news is, the signal’s weak, but it’s been on since 2:00 A.M. 好消息是Emma Pierce的手机装有GPS 坏消息是信号很弱 但凌晨2点后手机开着
[09:47] 2:00 A.M.? 凌晨2点?
[09:48] Well, at least it gives us a timeline. 至少它给我们建立了时间线
[09:49] Most likely, our killer dumped her phone first thing. 凶手似乎首先就扔掉了她的手机
[09:52] I’ll tell the phone company to keep checking for a signal. 我会让电话局继续寻找手机信号
[09:54] Great.Thanks, flack. 很好 谢谢 Flack
[09:56] Okay, come on, come on, come on. 好了 出来 出来 快点出来
[10:00] Justin parker.
[10:03] I found the key to her lock, but it ended there. 我发现钥匙配她的挂锁 但到此为止了
[10:06] What? 怎么了?
[10:06] No chemistry? 你俩之间没化学反应?
[10:08] Some women take a while to get used to the scene. 有些女人需要花点时间来适应这种场面
[10:10] Emma was really uptight. Emma真得非常紧张
[10:12] Said she needed a few drinks to loosen up. 说她需要先喝上两杯来放松
[10:16] We hit the dance floor. 我们去了跳舞池
[10:17] We found a bed, started going at it. 找到了床 然后开始调情
[10:20] Next thing I know, she gets sick, says she has to hurl. 接着 她感到恶心 说她得走了
[10:23] I can’t believe it. 真不敢相信
[10:25] I take it things went south from there? 我猜事情到此就急转直下了?
[10:27] We both left. 我们都离开了
[10:29] Separately. 分头走的
[10:30] What time? 几点?
[10:32] Must have been around 1:30 in the morning. 大概是凌晨1:30左右
[10:34] You let a lady stumble home drunk? 你让一位喝醉的女士自己回家?
[10:37] What a gentleman you are. 可真够绅士风度的
[10:38] She said she lived nearby, wanted to catch some air. 她说就住在附近 想呼吸点新鲜空气
[10:41] I got a cab, headed uptown to my apartment. 我乘上出粗车 就直接回我城里的公寓了
[10:44] Got a receipt? 有收据吗?
[10:45] It was a yellow cab. 是辆黄色的士
[10:47] Is that it? 就这些?
[10:49] I… 我…
[10:50] think the cab driver had an indian accent. 我想的士司机有印度口音
[11:10] I got your message. 我收到你的短信了
[11:11] I got the tape off the victim. 我拆下了受害者头上的封箱带
[11:13] No visible prints, but I did find a bloody pattern on one of the pieces. 没有明显的指纹 但在其中一片上有找到血迹图案
[11:21] Cross-hatch pattern. 交叉平行线
[11:23] Could be part of some kind of a tool. 可能是某种工具的一部分
[11:26] There’s something else, mac. 还有别的 Mac
[11:27] Uh, when I removed the tape, I made a rather gruesome discovery. 我移开带子后 有一个可怕的发现
[11:40] He cut her eyelids off. 他割掉了她的眼睑
[11:42] The incisions are precise and clean. 切口既精准又干净
[11:44] The instrument was sharp. 工具很锐利
[11:46] No serrations. 没有留下锯齿印
[11:47] Could be a scalpel. 可能是解剖刀
[11:48] The worst part: It was done pre-mortem. 最糟糕的部分: 那是 她还活着
[11:50] Guy was a real sicko. 凶手是个不折不扣的变态
[11:53] I’ve seen this before. 我以前见过
[11:55] We locked up a guy five years ago. 5年前我们抓了那个人
[11:58] Clay dobson.
[11:58] He used the same signature. 他用的是同样的犯罪记号
[12:00] It’s a highly unusual one. 非常罕见
[12:02] Do you think we could be looking at a copycat here? 你觉得我们找的是模仿者吗?
[12:07] No. 不
[12:08] Dobson was released from prison. Dobson已经被释放了
[12:14] Mac.
[12:16] You said you did the right thing when you put detective truby away. 你说逮捕Truby警探是正确的事
[12:19] Truby was dirty. Truby是坏蛋
[12:20] And because you locked him up, clay dobson’s conviction was overturned. 正因为你抓了他 Clay Dobson的宣判被推翻了
[12:24] That’s on truby’s head, not mine. 那该算在Truby的头上 不是我
[12:26] There was no forensic evidence, no witness in the lauren henning case, mac. 无法医证据 Lauren Henning的案子里 没有目击证人 Mac
[12:30] Dobson’s conviction rested solely on the confession he gave detective truby. Dobson的有罪宣判仅仅建立在 他对Truby侦探的供述上
[12:35] I know the case, don. 我清楚那个案子 Don
[12:36] What’s your point? 你到底要说什么?
[12:37] Dobson’s killed again. Dobson又开始行凶了
[12:38] That doesn’t bother you a little bit? 那不会让你感到一点点困扰吗?
[12:39] The way I feel has never affected the way I do my job. 我的感觉从不会影响我的工作方式
[12:42] My weakness, I guess. 我猜这是我的弱点
[12:44] Every hood truby ever collared is going to be angling for a “get out of jail free” pass. Truby抓的每一个恶棍都会逃脱牢狱之灾
[12:49] Clay dobson was just the first in line. Clay Dobson只是他们中的第一个
[12:51] You having a good time saying “I told you so”? 你很高兴能来说 “我早告诉过你了”?
[12:55] No. 不
[12:57] I gave you my case book, and without it, you wouldn’t have been able to lock truby up. 我把记录本交给了你 没有它 你不可能逮捕Truby
[13:01] It’s my responsibility. 是我的责任
[13:03] You did the right thing. 你做得很对
[13:04] Let it go. 别想了
[13:05] Let me take the hit. 让我来承担后果
[13:08] So what are we going to do about clay dobson? 对于Clay Dobson 我们怎么办?
[13:13] We’re going to put him away for good this time. 这次我们会把他永远关起来
[13:34] Nice place, dobson. 好地方 Dobson
[13:37] Looks like your father’s doing quite well for himself. 看上去你父亲干得不错
[13:41] Detective taylor. Taylor侦探
[13:43] I was just about to send you a fruit basket. 我正想送你个水果篮呢
[13:46] You’re the reason I’m out of jail. 我能出狱全靠你
[13:47] Indirectly, of course. 当然 是间接的
[13:49] I-if you’re looking for an architect, uh, I think we might be a little out of your price range. 如果你在找建筑师 我认为我们的价格 可能超出你的心理价位了
[13:53] Don’t waste my time, dobson. 别废话了 Dobson
[13:55] We both know why you were released. 我俩都清楚你被释放的原因
[13:56] Which brings us back to the fruit basket now, doesn’t it? 现在话题又回到水果篮上了 对吗?
[14:14] You used a modeling knife to cut off your victim’s eyelids. 你用刻刀割去受害者的眼睑
[14:18] Ooh, that’s just plain ghoulish. 那也太过残忍了吧
[14:21] So they’re forced to look at you. 所以她们被迫看着你
[14:24] They can’t close their eyes. 他们无法闭上眼睛
[14:25] It’s a control thing? 和控制欲有关吗?
[14:28] You must have been threatened by emma pierce. 你一定受到Emma Pierce的威胁了
[14:29] Maybe she fought back, defied you, so you covered her face in tape to de-personalize her. 也许她反击了 违抗你 所以你用带子 包住她得脸 去掉她的特征
[14:36] Or to degrade her. 或是为了贬低她
[14:38] To humiliate her. 羞辱她
[14:41] To win back control. 赢回控制权
[14:46] I read the same books, detective, but that’s all they are: Books.Right? 我读过同样的书 侦探 但那仅仅是书 对吗?
[14:50] Books written by two-bit fbi agents hoping to get lucky on the lecture circuit. 两个FBI探员写的 希望在巡回演讲中能有好运
[14:54] Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have a church to renovate. 现在 如果不介意的话 我还有个教堂要改造
[15:03] I’m watching you, dobson. 我监视着你呢 Dobson
[15:07] Next time we talk, it won’t be about books. 我们下次谈话 可不会谈书了
[15:24] Hawkes, it’s lindsay. Hawkes 我是Lindsay
[15:25] Tox results came back on scott colson’s stomach contents. Scott Colson胃容物的 毒物检测有结果了
[15:27] No trace of poison. 没有毒药的痕迹
[15:29] However, they did find poison in his blood. 不过 他的血液里确实发现了毒药
[15:30] Okay. 好的
[15:31] I’ll search for a latent opening in the skin. 我会在皮肤上搜索不明显伤口
[16:22] The poison was placed inside tiny holes in the pellet. 毒药就在球上的小洞里
[16:25] Minute amounts of ricin– 500 times more lethal than cyanide with no known antidote. 极微量的蓖麻毒素-没有解毒剂的话 致死因子是氰化物500倍
[16:30] So you’re saying scott colson is basically the walking dead? 你在说Scott Colson基本上是个活死人?
[16:35] Well, ricin attacks the liver, spleen and kidneys, and within two days, they all shut down completely. 蓖麻毒素侵害肝 脾和肾 两天之内 它们就会全部坏死
[16:43] How do you think the pellet got in his leg? 你觉得小球是怎么到他腿里的?
[16:45] I’m thinking that he was shot by something like this. 我认为他是被与此类似的东西射中的
[16:50] Looks like it’s something out of a spy novel. 看上去就象间谍小说里的
[16:52] Yeah, well, eastern bloc countries are big on poison. 对 东方集团国家非常擅长用毒 (即以前的苏联集团 大部分在欧洲东部)
[16:57] In the ’70s, in london, 70年代 在伦敦
[16:58] a bulgarian dissident was shot in the leg with a pellet just like this from an air gun hidden inside an umbrella. 一个保加利亚反对派就是被藏在 雨伞里的气枪射出的类似小球击中的
[17:07] All it took was a second and a pinprick. 全程只需要一秒钟刺一个小洞
[17:11] We got a russian on the suspect list. 嫌疑人名单上有个俄罗斯人
[17:14] How easy is it to get ahold of this stuff? 得到这种东西容易吗?
[17:16] All you need is an internet connection and some castor beans. 你只需要能上网 还有一些蓖麻子
[17:18] That’s what makes ricin so dangerous. 所以蓖麻毒素才会如此危险
[17:19] Watch this. 看看这个
[17:25] Here’s those dna results, sir. 这是DNA检测报告 先生
[17:26] Thanks. 谢谢
[17:28] Get a load of this. 仔细听好了
[17:29] Dna from the beard hair you found on scott colson. 你在Scott Colson身上找到的胡须的DNA
[17:33] It’s female. 属于女性
[17:34] A woman with a six-inch beard? 长着6英寸胡须的女人?
[17:36] Is that even possible? 那可能吗?
[17:40] You up for a day trip? 有兴趣一日游吗?
[17:56] Have you seen scott colson lately, ma’am? 你最近见到Scott Colson吗 女士?
[17:58] Yeah, he came by yesterday. 见过 他昨天来过
[18:00] We had a sit-down. 我们坐下来谈了谈
[18:02] About what? 关于什么的?
[18:03] He’s selling us out to the real estate honchos. 他要把我们卖给房地产大亨
[18:06] Selling you out how? 怎么个卖法?
[18:08] Scott owns orion park. Orion公园是Scott的
[18:10] Scott owns the park? 这公园是Scott的?
[18:12] Papa colson left it to him last year when he passed on. Colson老爹去年过世时留给他的
[18:16] Is that why you asked scott down here? 所以你们把Scott叫来?
[18:17] To convince him not to sell the park? 想说服他不要卖掉公园?
[18:19] We wanted to buy him out. 我们想自己买下来
[18:21] We had a lawyer. 我们请了律师
[18:22] We had an offer. 也出了价
[18:23] What’d he say? 他怎么说?
[18:24] Well, he told me to get a shave and move on with my life. 他让我去刮刮胡子 然后好好过日子
[18:28] I might have overreacted. 我可能是反应过度了
[18:30] Slightly. 一点点
[18:32] No, this is our lives! 不 这是我们的生活!
[18:33] Where are we supposed to work? 这下我们要去哪里工作呢?
[18:34] You are not doing this to us now! 你现在不能这样对我们!
[18:39] scott’s father brought me in when I was just a girl. 我还是个小姑娘的时候 Scott的父亲就带我进来了
[18:42] He wouldn’t have wanted to see his life’s work destroyed for condos. 他不会愿意看到 自己一生的心血变成公寓楼
[18:47] His brother didn’t have any say in the matter? 他哥哥没发表什么意见?
[18:49] – Jesse? – Scott!
[18:50] Poor jesse got hosed. 可怜的Jesse被骗了
[18:52] He and the old man ran this place for years. 他和他爸爸经营这个地方好多年了
[18:55] Then scott comes back all clean and sober and… 后来Scott回来 戒了毒还清醒了还…
[18:59] Abracadabra. 没了
[19:00] Scott gets orion park, and jesse inherits the family apartment. Scott得到了Orion公园 而Jesse继承了家里的公寓
[19:07] Jesse still runs the arcades, but now his little brother is his boss. Jesse一直经营这里 但现在弟弟成了他老板
[19:14] I tell you, life just ain’t fair. 我跟你说 人生就是不公平
[19:23] you know, the green guy. 你知道吗 那个绿色的家伙
[19:25] What was he? 他是干什么的?
[19:27] That amphibian man? 两栖人吗?
[19:28] I don’t know. 我不知道
[19:29] It’s just strange. 很奇怪
[19:30] Strange. 奇怪
[19:31] Know what’s strange? 知道什么很奇怪吗?
[19:32] Jesse puts all that hard work into the family business and pops hands it over to the low-life brother? Jesse全情投入家族事业 然后把一切让给他不学无术的弟弟?
[19:37] Yeah, must have caused a lot of tension between them, you know, a lot of resentment. 是啊 他俩一定结下了不少梁子 你知道 很多怨气
[19:41] Exactly. 就是
[19:42] You put all that into a pot, add a– I don’t know, what, a gazillion dollars of real estate, and you got motive. 把这些都综合起来 再加上 比如巨额地产 动机就有了
[19:48] Problem is proving it, though. 可是我们还是得证明才行
[19:50] We turned the evidence upside down; we still got nowhere. 我们把证据都检查遍了 还是没有头绪
[19:53] Is jesse still at the hospital? Jesse还在医院里?
[19:55] Yeah, he’s been holding vigil ever since this happened. 是啊 事发之后一直有人守夜
[19:58] You know the torn twenty dollar bill that we found in, uh, the vic’s pocket? 记得在受害人口袋里找到的20元碎片吗?
[20:07] I think I may know where it came from. 我想我可能知道那是从哪来的
[20:11] Okay, thanks.Good-bye. 好的 谢谢 再见
[20:14] Hey, mac, I got something. 嘿 Mac 我有发现
[20:15] The dna on the blood smudges that sid found on emma’s arm came back. Sid在Emma手臂上找到的血印的DNA 结果出来了
[20:19] It’s not hers, but we already found a match to someone in the missing persons database. 不是她的 但是在失踪人口数据库里找到了吻合的
[20:24] A young girl. 一个年轻女孩
[20:25] Her name’s katie lawrence. 名叫Katie Lawrence
[20:26] 24 years old. 24岁
[20:27] She went missing after a night of drinking at a soho bar. 某晚在休南区酒吧喝酒之后就失踪了
[20:30] We have a second victim out there? 还有另外一名受害者?
[20:32] How long has she been missing? 她失踪多久了?
[20:34] About a month. 大概一个月
[20:35] If her blood was on emma pierce’s body, the only time it could have been transferred was last night. 如果Emma Pierce的尸体上有她的血 只可能是在昨晚沾上的
[20:39] That’s right. 没错
[20:40] And since blood only transfers when it’s wet, this lawrence girl could still be alive. 因为血液只有在还是湿润时才会转移 这个叫Lawrence的女孩可能还活着
[20:49] Looks a lot like emma. 和Emma很像
[20:50] Same age, brunette, petite. 一样的年纪 深色头发 娇小可爱
[20:53] Both disappeared in the same area. 在同一个地区失踪
[20:55] Take a look. 看看
[21:00] Yeah. 是啊 非常相似
[21:00] They’re very similar. 是啊 非常相似
[21:01] Most serial killers have a type. 大多数连环杀手都有固定的偏好类型
[21:03] RighT. 是啊
[21:04] Now, who’s this one? 那这个是谁?
[21:05] Lauren henning– girl clay dobson went away for five years ago. 五年前Clay Dobson掳走的女孩
[21:09] Held her captive for three weeks, cut off her eyelids before he killed her. 关了她三个星期 杀她之前把眼睑割了下来
[21:12] All right, so you definitely think dobson’s our guy? 好吧 那你确定是Dobson干的?
[21:14] He’s been out of prison three months, we already have two victims– one missing, one dead. 他出狱三个月 我们就发现了两名受害者 一人失踪 一人死亡
[21:19] Between that and the eyelids, this can’t be a coincidence. 再加上眼睑 这不可能是巧合
[21:30] I’ve never seen her before. 我之前从来没见过她
[21:32] Is this the girl they found at coney island yesterday? 这是昨天在康尼岛找到的女孩吗?
[21:35] Yes. 是的
[21:36] What’s going on here? 怎么了?
[21:37] Do you think there’s some connection between my daughter and this pierce girl? 你们认为我女儿 和这个叫Pierce的女孩之间有关系?
[21:44] They were abducted in the same area, and they both fit the same physical description. 她们是在同一地区被掳走的 而且外表属于同一类型
[21:50] You’re not saying there’s some serial killer out there, are you? 你该不会说是连环杀手吧?
[21:53] We can’t rule anything out at this time. 我们现在不能排除任何可能
[21:56] Because my daughter’s alive! 因为我女儿还活着!
[21:58] – I understand that hope is very important to you right now. – No!Katie’s alive. – 我知道这种希望对你们来说非常重要 – 不! Katie还活着
[22:04] I could feel it in here. 我能感觉到
[22:07] She’s out there somewhere. 她就在某个地方
[22:10] You’ve got to find her. 你们一定要找到她
[22:13] Please. 求你了
[22:18] We will. 我们会的
[22:27] Why did you talk to dobson? 你为什么去找Dobson?
[22:29] You know he’s got a ten-million-dollar lawsuit against us for wrongful conviction. 你知道他现在因为不正当判决 向我们索赔一千万
[22:33] Doesn’t make him innocent. 也不能表明他是无辜的
[22:34] I just got a call from his lawyer. 他的律师刚给我打电话
[22:36] After your little visit today, they’re adding charges of police harassment. 你今天拜访他之后 他们要再加上一项警方骚扰的指控
[22:40] Look, I’m not gonna back away from this case because of dobson’s legal antics. 听着 我不会因为Dobson的合法搞怪 就不管这个案子的
[22:44] You didn’t have to go barging into his workplace. 你也不用闯到他工作的地方去啊
[22:46] I wanted to rattle his cage. 我想去警告他一下
[22:49] There may be another girl out there. 可能还有另一个女孩
[22:51] Ever think you just signed her death warrant by tipping him off? 难道没想过你去找他 会促使他杀掉那个女孩吗?
[22:53] Look, dobson’s smart. 听着 Dobson很聪明
[22:54] He’s knows we’re onto him. 他知道我们盯上他了
[22:55] He won’t go near her. 现在不会向那女孩下手的
[22:56] Besides, I put a tail on him just in case. 另外 我派了人跟踪他以防万一
[22:58] Take it off. 把人撤掉
[22:59] You’re telling me to drop surveillance? 你是要让我解除对他的监视?
[23:01] We don’t need the legal complications. 我们不需要更多的法律纠纷了
[23:03] When did you put down your badge and start running for office? 你什么时候开始放下徽章改玩政治了?
[23:06] How can you be so damn sure it’s dobson? 你怎么就这么确定是Dobson?
[23:08] You’ve got no evidence. 你没有证据
[23:10] Emma pierce had her eyelids cut off. Emma Pierce的眼皮被割
[23:12] That’s a highly distinctive signature, one that dobson used on a victim five years ago. 这是个非常独特的特征 Dobson五年前作案时也用到了
[23:16] So you created this mess on the basis of an M.O.? 所以你搞的这一团乱 只是因为一个作案手法?
[23:18] A signature. 这是个特征
[23:20] One that expresses the killer’s personality, something he has to do. 它体现了凶手的人格 这是他必须做的事情
[23:23] Enough with this quantico mumbo jumbo. 少来这套匡提科的鬼玩意
[23:25] You’re letting your own guilt over dobson’s release rule this case. 你让对Dobson被释放的负罪感 主导了这件案子
[23:29] That’s bull and you know it! 这完全是胡说 你知道的!
[23:31] We’ve already questioned one possible suspect. 我们已经询问过一个可能的嫌疑犯
[23:33] Anyone else looks good, we’ll question them, too. 任何其他有可能的 我们也会审问
[23:35] You sure? 你确定?
[23:36] Results on the semen you found on the mover’s blanket. 搬运毯上的精液
[23:40] Dna matched a man in the national database– martin boggs. DNA和国家数据库里 一个叫Martin Boggs的吻合
[23:43] Why aren’t you going after him? 怎么不去查他?
[23:46] We’re looking at him. 我们已经在注意了
[23:47] You know, when the press gets wind of this, 你知道 要是媒体得到了风声
[23:49] they’ll make it look like we’re gunning for dobson just to make his lawsuit go away. 他们会弄得好像我们是为了 让Dobson撤诉 才死盯着他
[23:54] Don’t mess this up, mac. 别惹麻烦了 Mac
[24:09] I’ll do all the sample prep and development myself. 我会自己来做取样和培养
[24:17] Just hold that there. 按住那里
[24:18] Put your arm up. 手弯起来
[24:20] Thanks. 谢谢
[24:22] Soon as I get the results, um, you’ll be the first to know. 一有结果 我会第一个通知你
[24:27] Okay. 好的
[24:31] The, um… 那个…
[24:32] hiv pcr test is 99 percent reliable. HIV聚合酶联反应测试的可信度是99%
[24:42] Whatever the result is, uh… 无论结果如何
[24:46] I’ll live with it. 我都会接受
[24:48] Okay. 好的
[24:49] Thank you, adam. 谢谢 Adam
[24:51] Yeah, you’re welcome. 嗯 不客气
[24:53] Um, this is gonna take a minute, so… 这需要一点时间 所以……
[24:55] right, right. 好的
[24:56] Um, okay. 嗯
[25:05] What’s this single-celled creature you got here? 这个单细胞生物是什么?
[25:08] Ah, the glowing substance sid found on emma pierce’s foot. Sid在Emma Pierce脚上发现的发光物质
[25:15] It turns out it’s bioluminescent dinoflagellates– a luminescent algae. 结果是发光性腰鞭毛虫 一种会发光的海藻
[25:20] Found in marine water. 只存在于海水中
[25:21] There was also trace of crustacean shell. 还发现有甲壳类动物的壳
[25:23] Well, that’s unusual. 那可不寻常
[25:24] There was no evidence that she was submerged in water or… 并没有证据显示她曾浸泡在海水中或……
[25:27] maybe she was, like, on a boat or around an aquarium or something. 也许她曾经在 比如船上 或者水族馆什么的
[25:31] Adam, I can’t afford to be caught off guard with information as critical as this. Adam 我可受不了 对这样重要的信息一无所知
[25:35] What? 什么? 搬运毯的DNA报告 为什么是Gerrard而不是你来交给我?
[25:36] Dna report on the mover’s blanket– why did I get this from gerrard and not you? 什么? 搬运毯的DNA报告 为什么是Gerrard而不是你来交给我?
[25:39] G-gerrard was here when the results came in, and he asked me to show them to him. 结果出来的时候Gerrard刚好在这里 然后他就要我给他看
[25:43] Mac, adam was busy doing something for me. Mac Adam当时在忙着帮我做事
[25:45] There’s a lot of data coming into this lab; I have to be on top of it. 实验室每天有很多数据进来 我得最先掌握情况
[25:48] Whatas I supposed to do? 那我该怎么办?
[25:49] You should’ve picked up the phone, called me right away. 你应该立刻拿起电话打给我
[25:51] Anyone in this lab would’ve done the same thing. 这里的所有人都会这么做的
[25:53] Gerrard’s the deputy inspector. Gerrard是副督察啊
[25:54] I don’t give a damn what his title is. 我才不管他有什么头衔
[25:56] When I’m working a case, information like this comes to me as soon as you get it. 我负责案子的时候 象这样的信息 你一拿到就该交给我
[26:00] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[26:10] I’m telling you, they’re right down there. 跟你说 他们就在下面
[26:12] Just got to wait for it. 只要等等
[26:14] Wait for it. 等等
[26:15] What are you waiting for? 你在等什么?
[26:17] It’s called snatch the bill. 这叫做抢钞票
[26:19] We used to play it when we were kids. 我们小时候常玩这个
[26:21] Here we go.Here we go. 来了
[26:25] Great.Look what you did. 好极了 看看你干的
[26:26] He’s got the $20! 他拿了那张20块!
[26:29] you want your jackson back? 想把钱要回来?
[26:30] Why don’t you come up here and help us, all right? 何不上来帮我们一下?
[26:39] All right, boys. 好了 伙计们
[26:44] You know that man? 你们认识这个人吗?
[26:45] That’s mr.Colson. 那是Colson先生
[26:47] He comes by here sometimes. 他有时候会到这里来
[26:48] He’s cool ’cause he always pretends to fall for it. 他挺酷的 因为他总是假装很喜欢玩这个
[26:50] What about yesterday? 昨天呢?
[26:52] You see him here yesterday? 昨天你们看见他了吗?
[26:53] What about our money? 我们的钱呢?
[26:54] Hey, you hold your horses, all right? 嘿 先等等 好么?
[26:56] Did you see him here yesterday? 你们昨天看见他了吗?
[26:59] He got bonked by a red-headed lady on roller skates. 他被一个红头发滑旱冰的小姐撞了
[27:02] She was in a cowgirl costume from one of the arcades. 她穿着游乐中心里的女牛仔服装
[27:06] Mr.Colson was trying to grab our money. Colson先生正要抓我们的钱
[27:08] She bumped into him, knocked him down. 她撞到了他 把他撞到了
[27:10] Then what happened? 然后怎么样了?
[27:11] Nothing. 没怎么样
[27:12] She said she was sorry, skated away. 她道了歉 就滑走了
[27:14] Now can we have our 20 bucks? 能把20元还给我们了吗?
[27:16] Thanks. 谢谢
[27:19] I don’t know. 我不知道
[27:20] This boardwalk’s a little bumpy for skating. 这个木板路要滑旱冰有点不平
[27:21] Yeah, it’s pretty wide, too. 是啊 而且也很宽
[27:23] Seems strange she couldn’t avoid hitting him. 没能避开他真是奇怪
[27:25] Unless she hit him on purpose. 除非她是故意撞他的
[27:26] You said it’d only take a second, right? 你说只要一秒钟就够了 是吗?
[27:27] Yeah, a pinprick. 是啊 刺一下
[27:29] Let’s go find this cowgirl, all right? 那我们就去找这个女牛仔吧 好么?
[27:34] What do you know about the young lady in this picture, mr.Boggs? Boggs先生 你对这个小姐有什么了解?
[27:38] This is sick stuff. 这真恶心
[27:40] We found her with her head wrapped in packing tape. 被发现时 她的头被包装胶带裹着
[27:42] Her body was rolled up in a mover’s blanket. 尸体是搬运毯裹着
[27:44] I ain’t got nothing to do with this crap. 这事可不是我干的
[27:47] Martin, your semen was all over the blanket. Martin 毯子上可全是你的精液
[27:50] Well, I don’t know how it got there. 不知道是怎么弄上去的
[27:51] Well, you’ve worked for maybrook movers for six months. 你在Maybrook搬场公司工作了6个月
[27:55] You have access to packing tape and blankets, don’t you? 你可以拿到包装带和毯子 对吗?
[27:58] Yeah, but… 是的 但是…
[28:03] wait. 等下
[28:05] I got an idea what could’ve happened here. 我知道为什么会这样了
[28:07] I’m listening. 我听着呢
[28:09] I move a lot of single females. 我帮许多单身女性搬过家
[28:11] Sometimes, at end of the day, I get lucky. 有时 最后 我会中个头彩
[28:18] Where were you last night at 1:00 A.M.? 昨晚一点 你在哪?
[28:20] I was at home in bed. 我在家里睡觉
[28:21] Anybody who can vouch for that? 有人可以为你作证吗?
[28:23] Yeah, my wife. 有 我妻子
[28:29] I want a list of every building you’ve been in since you started the job. 我要你工作以来所有进入过的大楼名单
[28:37] Orion park. Orion公园
[28:39] Jesse colson runs these arcades. Jesse Colson经营这个游乐中心
[28:42] It’s a shame that they’d knock this place down, huh? 这个地方要被拆掉可真可惜啊 对吗?
[28:44] Yeah. 是啊
[28:50] Redhead, roller skates. 红帽 溜冰鞋
[28:54] Yippee-ki-yay. Yippee-ki-yay(西部牛仔叫嚣用语)
[29:02] you hear that? 你听到了吗?
[29:05] Co2 cartridges. 二氧化贮气瓶
[29:06] That would do the trick. 靠它就能作小动作了
[29:13] Looks like we got a gun missing right here. 看来这里少了把枪啊
[29:25] You all right? 你还好吗?
[29:26] Sorry. 对不起
[29:26] I’m okay, I’m okay. 我没事
[29:31] 30 shots for a dollar. 一美元开30枪
[29:33] Hey, man, you got a dollar? 嘿 兄弟 你有一美元吗?
[29:36] hey, what are you doing? 嘿 你们在干什么?
[29:43] We need to talk. 我们需要谈谈
[29:49] Our hazmat team just found remnants of castor bean oil in the safe in jesse’s office. 我们的危险物质小组刚刚在Jess办公室的 保险箱里找到了蓖麻子油的残余
[29:53] You know what’s made from castor bean oil? 你知道蓖麻籽油可以制成什么吗?
[29:55] Soup. 汤
[29:56] No. 不对
[29:57] A poison called ricin. 一种叫蓖麻毒素的毒药
[29:58] So? 所以呢?
[29:59] So we have witnesses that put you at the scene, crashing into scott colson on your roller skates. 所以我们有证人看到你 溜着旱冰撞向了Scott Colson
[30:04] And I’m thinking, that’s when you shot him with the poison. 我想 你就是在那时给他注射毒药的
[30:06] That was an accident. 那是次意外
[30:08] Roller skates are slippery. 溜冰鞋很滑
[30:09] The arcade gun that you used, we also found that in the safe. 我们还在保险箱里找到了 你用的那把游乐场的枪
[30:12] And there were traces of ricin on the barrel. 在枪筒里发现了蓖麻毒素的痕迹
[30:15] And guess whose fingerprints on the grip– yours. 猜猜把手上有谁的指纹–你的
[30:17] Well, I work at the arcade. 我在游乐场工作
[30:19] So, of course, my fingerprints are gonna be there. 理所当然上面会有我的指纹
[30:23] We know you didn’t do this by yourself. 我们知道不是你自己要干的
[30:26] We know jesse put you up to this. 我们知道是Jesse教唆你去做的
[30:28] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[30:31] Carolyn, listen, here’s the deal, okay? Carolyn 听着 我们这么着 好吗?
[30:33] When you have co-conspirators up on a murder charge, the first one to sing gets a prize. 当你被指控为谋杀案同谋时 第一个自首的人会有奖励
[30:37] You want to know what the loser gets? 你想知道失败者会得到什么吗?
[30:39] What? 什么?
[30:40] 25 to life. 25年的刑期
[30:42] You’ll qualify for medicare by the time you get out. 你出来的时候会有资格享受医疗保险
[30:46] So what do you want to do? 那么你要怎么做呢?
[30:51] He said the place was worth 30 million bucks. 他说那个地方值三千万美元
[30:54] Okay. 接着呢
[30:55] 30 million! 三千万!
[30:59] What would you do? 要是你你会怎么做呢?
[31:08] mr.Colson. Colson先生
[31:11] Come here. 过来下
[31:15] Your girlfriend just confessed that you planned to kill your brother. 你女朋友刚刚承认了你设计杀害你弟弟
[31:22] No. 不
[31:22] That’s a lie. 那不是真的
[31:23] Add her confession to the gun and the ricin we found in your safe, consider yourself signed, sealed and delivered. 鉴于是你自己签名 封存和运送的 加上她 供认了你保险箱里找到的枪和蓖麻毒素
[31:32] Very smart move you pulled there, using the ricin. 很聪明的行动嘛 用蓖麻毒素
[31:34] That cloak and dagger stuff. 那些间谍的东西
[31:36] Good way to divert the attention over to the russians. 很好的把我们的注意力转向了俄国人那
[31:40] My little brother’s lying there. 我的弟弟躺在那
[31:42] I’ve taken care of him my whole life. 我一辈子都在照顾他
[31:44] Why would I try to kill him? 我为什么要杀了他?
[31:46] I don’t know. 我不知道
[31:47] Greed? 贪婪?
[31:48] Jealousy? 嫉妒?
[31:49] You bust your hump at orion park for ten years, your old man leaves it to your no-good brother. 这10年你在Orion公园费尽心血 你老爸却把它留给了一无是处的弟弟
[32:03] My dad built that park with his own hands. 我的爸爸亲手建造了那个公园
[32:06] I just wanted to keep that alive, maybe get something for myself for a change, something that i could pass on to my son. 我只想继续经营下去 也许因此有所收获 再留下点东西传给我儿子
[32:12] Yeah, let’s go.It’s over now. 是啊 我们走吧 现在都结束了
[32:13] No, wait, please.Just my… 不 等等 求你了 我的…
[32:15] brother lying there. 弟弟躺在那
[32:18] He’s not gonna be around for long. 他活不了多久了
[32:21] Please, let me… 求你了 让我…
[32:24] let me stay. 让我留下
[32:28] Take ten minutes, go ahead. 给你10分钟 去吧
[32:44] Adam?
[32:46] Well? 在? 啊 是 快好了
[32:47] Uh, yeah, almost ready. 在? 啊 是 快好了
[32:53] You okay? 你还好吗?
[32:54] Yeah. 是的
[32:55] You know… 你知道…
[32:57] mac was right. Mac说的对
[32:57] I-I should’ve called him about the dna report. 我应该告诉他DNA报告的事
[33:00] Yeah, this dobson case has really gotten under his skin, so don’t take it too personally. Dobson的案子真的刺激到了他 所以别太放心上
[33:04] Okay. 好的
[33:07] There we go. 有结果了
[33:10] wait. 等下 之前…
[33:10] Before you… 等下 之前…
[33:12] there’s something I want to say. 我有话要说
[33:14] Actually, I’m too nervous. 实际上 我太紧张了
[33:16] Just-just go ahead. 继续说下去
[33:17] Just tell me, straight out. 只要告诉我结果 直接点
[33:22] you’re hiv… 你的HIV是…
[33:24] negative. 阴性的
[33:27] What? 什么?
[33:27] Yeah. 是的
[33:29] You’re negative, stella. 阴性的 Stella
[33:35] I’ve rehearsed so many times, you know, being positive– what I would do, how I would feel. 我已经排练了很多遍 如果是阳性– 我要怎么做 我会有怎样的感觉
[33:41] How do you feel now that you know? 现在你知道了结果有什么感觉?
[33:43] Relieved. 如释重负
[33:45] Elated. 兴高采烈
[33:48] Numb. 失去感觉
[33:52] It’s like I can dream again. 就像我可以再有梦想一样
[33:57] okay. 好的
[34:08] That’s it– the exact location flack found emma pierce’s cell phone. 就是这个–Flack确立了 Emma Pierce手机的准确位置
[34:12] Okay, cross-reference that location with every apartment building martin boggs has been in during the past six months. 和Martin Boggs过去6个月去过的 公寓大楼位置做交叉对照
[34:17] Five-block radius. 5个街区之内的
[34:18] I move a lot of single females. 我帮许多单身女性搬过家
[34:20] Sometimes, at the end of the day, I get lucky. 有时 最后 我会中个头彩
[34:28] Mac, there are hundreds of apartments in each one of those buildings. Mac 每栋大楼里都有上百间公寓
[34:31] Well, somehow, dobson had access to one of them. Dobson不知怎么能进入其中一间
[34:32] Let’s go back to the evidence. 让我们回顾一下证据
[34:34] Okay, we’ve got mold, marine algae and crustacean shells. 我们找到了真菌 海洋藻类 还有甲壳类生物的贝壳
[34:38] Maybe there’s a restaurant on the first floor of one of these buildings. 也许其中一栋楼的底层开了家餐厅
[34:41] I have an idea. 我有个想法
[34:43] What? 什么?
[34:46] my uncle… 我叔叔…
[34:48] he used to work here in the weddington. 他过去在Weddington大楼工作
[34:51] He told me once that they had live seals in the lobby in a pool. 他告诉我以前他们在大厅的水池里养海豹
[34:55] Marine algae, crustacean shell could be the ingredients to seal feed. 海洋藻类 甲壳类生物的贝壳 可以做海豹的饲料
[35:06] The weddington. Weddington大楼
[35:15] There are over 400 apartments in this building. 这幢大楼里有超过400间公寓
[35:17] Emma pierce had mold under her fingernails. Emma Pierce的指甲里有真菌
[35:20] Let’s start with the basement. 我们从地下室开始找
[35:21] You stay here, see if anyone noticed anything. 你呆在这 看看有没有人注意到过什么
[35:24] Let’s take the freight elevator. 我们乘货梯
[35:25] It’s back this way. 在这后边
[35:32] Got a blanket missing. 一张毯子不见了
[35:40] Could be the one he rolled her up in. 可能就是裹她那张
[36:00] talk about the bowels of the earth. 说到中心问题了
[36:04] Hey, guys. 嘿 伙计们
[36:05] Over here. 这里 我想我找到了他囚禁她的地方
[36:06] I think I found where he may have kept her. 这里 我想我找到了他囚禁她的地方
[36:14] I don’t know. 我不知道
[36:15] These magazines are five years old. 这些杂志是五年前的了
[36:17] Lauren henning.
[36:21] did you guys hear that? 你们听到了吗?
[36:23] Came from that way. 从那边传来的
[36:44] over here! 这里!
[36:45] She’s over here! 她在这里!
[36:46] All right. 好了
[36:47] Get away! 别过来!
[36:49] No! 不!
[36:49] Please, no more! 求你了 别再折磨我了!
[36:51] Katie lawrence?
[36:53] Who are you?! 你们是谁?!
[36:54] We’re the police. 我们是警察
[36:55] You’re safe now. 你现在安全了
[36:56] You’re gonna be all right. 你会没事的
[36:57] Let’s get these shackles off her. 帮她把手铐解开
[36:58] you’re gonna be all right. 你会没事的
[37:00] He said he was coming back! 他说他会回来的!
[37:01] Who’s coming back? 谁要回来?
[37:03] Clay.
[37:04] Clay something. Clay什么的
[37:05] Clay something. Clay什么的
[37:09] he’s coming back to kill me. 他要回来杀我
[37:11] It’s all over. 都结束了
[37:12] leave me alone! 别碰我!
[37:26] you’ll be all right. 你会没事的
[37:26] It’s okay. 没事了
[37:35] I need backup at 434 union. 在434住宅区需要后援
[37:37] That’s 434 union. 434住宅区
[37:43] Dobson!
[37:45] We found her! 我们找到她了!
[37:45] Step away from the girl! 离那个姑娘远点!
[37:46] Let me see your hands! 让我看到你的手!
[37:47] Right now! 快点!
[38:06] where the hell’s my backup?! 我的后援到底在哪?!
[38:11] All units, all units, 10-13. 所有分队 所有分队 有警员遇险
[38:13] Officer in pursuit. 正在追捕
[38:22] Hey, who’s there?! 嘿 谁在那?!
[38:24] What’s up…? 怎么回事…?
[38:28] Police! 警察!
[38:29] He just went out the front door! 他刚刚从前门出去了!
[38:56] Dobson!
[39:02] Put your hands in the air, drop to your knees. 把手举起来 跪下
[39:04] Now! 现在!
[39:10] You were right. 你说得没错
[39:13] What you said about the eyes. 关于眼睛的事
[39:16] I wanted them to look. 我希望她们看着
[39:18] Know that my face was the last thing they were ever gonna see. 知道她们最后看到的是我的脸
[39:22] Shut up. 闭嘴
[39:23] Drop to your knees, put your hands behind your head. 跪下 把手放在头后面
[39:26] Do it! 快做!
[39:27] What are you gonna do, shoot me? 你要干什么 朝我开枪?
[39:29] I don’t even have a weapon. 我都没有武器
[39:51] two of you go around the front, mark off the street… 你们两个到前面守着 疏散街上行人…
[39:59] he’s cuffed! 他是铐上的!
[40:09] CSI: NY Season 3 Episode 21 犯罪现场调查纽约篇 CSI: NY 结束
犯罪现场调查·纽约篇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第3季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第3季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme