时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:58] | I was here first,dude. | 我先到的 老兄 |
[00:59] | Go find your own space. | 到别处去 |
[01:10] | so,I’ve considered all possibilities for his wardrobe. | 为他这身行头 我考虑了所有的可能性 |
[01:13] | Too early for halloween. | 万圣节还太早 |
[01:15] | Shakespeare in the park is months away. | 莎士比亚纪念日已经过去好几个月了 |
[01:16] | And it’s monday night, so broadway’s dark. | 而且又是星期一晚上 百老汇不演出 |
[01:18] | All right,that leaves us with a medieval costume party. | 那么就剩下中世纪服装派对 |
[01:21] | Well,if that’s this guy’s story, that was a killer party. | 如果这个家伙确实如此 那就是场杀人派对 |
[01:25] | any I.D.? | 有身份证吗? |
[01:26] | Nope,no I.D.,No wallet. | 没有 没身份证 没钱包 |
[01:28] | No family crest. | 没有家族饰章 |
[01:29] | Anything from your witness over there? | 那个目击者说了些什么? |
[01:32] | Yeah. | 说了 |
[01:34] | Do you know that sugar you put in your coffee in the morning? | 认识你今早加到咖啡里的糖吗? |
[01:36] | Not sugar. | 不是糖 |
[01:37] | – No? – No. | – 不是? – 不是 |
[01:39] | Granulated tracking devices that the government used to keep tabs on us. | 那是政府用来监视我们的块状跟踪装置 |
[01:43] | – Good to know. – Yes. | – 很高兴知道 – 是啊 |
[01:44] | Okay,let’s get a closer look here. | 好了 我们仔细看看吧 |
[01:50] | armor’s made of some kind of lightweight tin. | 盔甲的材料是某种轻质的锡 |
[01:54] | Chain-mail feels like polyester. | 锁子甲感觉是聚酯 |
[01:56] | Something you get at any costume shop. | 在任何服装店都能买到 |
[02:00] | Even the sword is made of plastic, rounded edges. | 甚至剑也是塑料的 圆形剑尖 |
[02:03] | So our vic was playing make-believe. | 那么受害者是在玩装扮游戏 |
[02:05] | His attacker wasn’T. | 攻击他的人可没有 |
[02:06] | This lance was made to kill. | 这根长矛是用来杀人的 |
[02:51] | blood trail. | 血迹 |
[02:52] | Yeah. Directionality leads that way. | 是 指向那个方向的 |
[02:55] | I found cherry blossoms in his hair, | 我在他的头发里找到了樱花 |
[02:57] | and somebody kissed his ring. | 还有人吻了他的戒指 |
[02:59] | Lipstick kiss. | 有口红印 |
[03:01] | Think maybe our lancelot had a rendezvous with guinevere in the park? | 觉得也许我们的兰斯洛特 与吉尔维尔在公园里幽会? (此两人是亚瑟王的圆桌武士和未婚妻) |
[03:38] | CSI:NY Season 03 Episode 20 | -=犯罪现场调查纽约篇 CSI:NY=- ‘下面的安排’ |
[04:06] | Hey,flack,over here. | 嘿 Flack 这里 |
[04:07] | This is it. | 就是这了 |
[04:08] | This is our primary crime scene. | 我们的第一犯罪现场 |
[04:26] | turf is all torn up. | 草皮都被翻了 |
[04:27] | These impressions in the mud? | 这些在泥上的印记? |
[04:29] | They’re horse tracks. | 都是马的足迹 |
[04:33] | more than one horse. | 不止一匹马 |
[04:36] | Lance. | 长矛 |
[04:38] | Armor. | 盔甲 |
[04:39] | Dead knight. | 死去的骑士 |
[04:41] | Go ahead,say it. | 继续说 |
[04:43] | Ouvic was jousting in central park? | 受害者在中央公园内持矛比武? |
[04:45] | New york city’s camelot. | 纽约成了卡米洛城 (英国传说中亚瑟王的宫殿所在之地) |
[05:12] | Yeah,that’s exactly what I said. | 我刚刚就是这么说的 |
[05:17] | Doesn’t look like our vic struggled or resisted. | 看上去受害者没有挣扎或者反抗 |
[05:19] | I think he was a little preoccupied. | 我想他太过全神贯注了 |
[05:21] | Didn’t see it coming. | 根本没看到致命一击 |
[05:23] | Oysters on the half shell, expensive champagne,caviar. | 扳开的牡蛎 昂贵的香槟 鱼子酱 |
[05:26] | Penthouse suite. | 高级套房 |
[05:28] | Must’ve been quite a night. | 一定是非常棒的夜晚 |
[05:29] | It’s a $40,000 night. | 四万元之夜 |
[05:31] | It’s the hotel’s premier package. | 这是饭店的总统套房 |
[05:32] | The best of everything. | 一切都是最好的 |
[05:33] | Including your own personal fireworks display at the statue of liberty. | 还能透过这个窗口观看 在自由女神像那儿 |
[05:37] | Viewed from that window. | 为你个人燃放的焰火 |
[05:39] | And our vic,bob smith,paid in full. | 受害者 Bob Smith 全额付款 |
[05:42] | Perfect nightcap to an evening like that is sex. | 这样的夜晚最好的睡前饮料就是性了 |
[05:45] | Well,this night ended in murder. | 可这个夜晚中止于谋杀 |
[06:26] | Ice pick was plunged right into his brain stem. | 碎冰锥正中脑干 |
[06:28] | Death was instantaneous. He didn’t feel a thing. | 瞬间死亡 他毫无察觉 |
[06:41] | Watch out. | 小心 |
[06:52] | peyton! | |
[06:54] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[06:56] | They took the body,mac! | 他们拿走了尸体 Mac! |
[06:58] | I just heard what happened. | 我刚刚听说发生的事了 |
[06:59] | Danny,check the van. | Danny 查一下车子 |
[07:00] | Get a doctor down here. | 找个医生来 |
[07:01] | – Let me see. – I’m okay. | – 让我看看 – 我没事 |
[07:03] | No,you’re not. You’re bleeding. | 不 你有事 你在流血 |
[07:04] | No,mac,I’m okay. | 不 Mac 我没事 |
[07:08] | Tell me exactly what happeneD. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[07:10] | I’m not quite sure. | 我也不太清楚 |
[07:11] | I mean,we,uh,got back from the crime scene and,uh… | 我们从犯罪现场回来… |
[07:15] | louis went inside. | Louis进去了 |
[07:45] | it was an suv. | 是辆SUV |
[07:47] | Uh…mercedes,I-I think. | 唔…梅赛德斯 我想是 |
[07:49] | I’m,I’m not sure. | 并不确定 |
[07:50] | Did you get a look at whoever did this to you? | 你有没有看到那人的长相? |
[07:52] | I don’t think so. | 我想没有 |
[07:54] | Peyton,what were you doing out here in the first place? | Peyton 你先前去现场干吗? |
[07:56] | I was supervising a new M.E. | 我去指导一个新法医 |
[07:58] | It was his… first time in the field. | 这是他…第一次出现场 |
[08:03] | Oh,I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[08:03] | I-I don’t need a doctor. | 我不需要医生 |
[08:05] | Yes you do. | 你需要 |
[08:06] | Go ahead. | 继续 |
[08:09] | danny, what happened at the crime scene? | Danny 犯罪现场发生了什么? |
[08:11] | A few witnesses said… | 一些目击证人说… |
[08:14] | the vic was in some sort of distress before he died. | 受害者在死之前显得很痛苦 |
[08:18] | And when you got to the scene? | 那你到现场后呢? |
[08:20] | Routine. Photographed and processed the body. | 常规做法 拍照 处理尸体 |
[08:25] | No keys. No wallet. Nothin’ for an I.D. | 没有钥匙 没有钱包 没有可证明身份的东西 |
[08:30] | Pockets weren’t turned out so I didn’t think it was a robbery. | 口袋没有被翻出来 所以我认为不是抢劫 |
[08:34] | Cod? | 死亡原因呢? |
[08:35] | Couldn’t say for sure until I got him back to the morgue. | 在解剖之前我不能肯定 |
[08:38] | The vic was bleeding from his head and his nose. | 受害者头部和鼻子都有出血 |
[08:41] | So it could have been blunt force trauma. | 所以可能是钝器外伤 |
[08:43] | But the way that the witnesses were describing his behavior, | 但是据目击证人的描述 |
[08:47] | I think it could have been poisoning. | 我觉得可能是中毒 |
[08:50] | Can either of you give me any reason why someone would want to take that body? | 你们有人能告诉我 为什么有人想要他的尸体吗? |
[09:07] | Up all night? | 整晚没睡? |
[09:08] | – Uh,yeah,you,too? – Yeah. | – 是啊 你也是? – 是 |
[09:10] | I was processing the horse. | 我对马匹进行了处理 |
[09:12] | Found wear marks, possibly from a bridle. | 发现了磨损的痕迹 可能是由缰绳造成的 |
[09:14] | Which means that horse was pulling a lot of weight. | 就是说那匹马拉了很重的东西 |
[09:16] | Hooves were full of dirt, cigarette butts,even a half a knish. | 马蹄上都是泥土 烟蒂 甚至还有半块炸饼 |
[09:20] | A horse pulling weight on the streets by central park… | 中央公园附近 一匹拉着东西的马… |
[09:23] | exactly. | 正确 |
[09:24] | I’ll call you. | 有消息我打给你 |
[09:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:50] | Blonde hair. | 金发 |
[09:51] | Bleach damaged, so I can’t get mitochondrial dna. | 遭漂白剂破坏 提取不到线粒体DNA |
[09:55] | You? | 你呢? |
[09:56] | No prints on the ice pick. | 碎冰锥上没有指纹 |
[09:57] | And the palm prints I lifted at the scene, | 在现场提取的掌纹 |
[09:59] | it belongs to our vic. | 属于受害者 |
[10:01] | Anything from our bed sheets? | 床单上有什么发现? |
[10:02] | Small traces of vaginal fluid. | 少量的阴道分泌物 |
[10:04] | No match in the database. | 数据库里没有吻合的 |
[10:06] | And no trace or prints other than our vic’s anywhere else in the entire hotel room. | 除了受害者之外 整个宾馆房间里 没有其它人的痕迹或指纹 |
[10:11] | So our killer is probably the woman bob smith had sex with. | 那么凶手很可能是和Bob Smith 发生性关系的那个女人 |
[10:14] | And she got lucky with the hotel surveillance. | 她很幸运没有被宾馆的监视器拍到 |
[10:15] | A maid’s cart was blocking the camera right when she walked into the hotel suite. | 她走进宾馆套间的时候 服务员的手推车正好挡着摄像机 |
[10:19] | So,basically,we have no way of knowing who our suspect could be. | 那么基本上 我们没法知道嫌疑人是谁了 |
[10:22] | The hotel did say that the vic got five calls all within minutes,all from a woman. | 宾馆方面说受害者在几分钟内 接到5个电话 都是同一个女人打来的 |
[10:27] | So,I’m tracing the number but… | 所以我追踪了号码 但是… |
[10:30] | you thinking something? | 你在想些什么? |
[10:32] | Yeah. That this is how people get away with murder. | 是啊 人们就是这样逃脱谋杀的 |
[10:41] | Yeah,that’s the guy. | 是啊 就是这个人 |
[10:42] | He took both the horses and the carriage. | 他把两匹马和车子都带走了 |
[10:44] | This one came back,though. I washed her down. | 不过这匹回来了 我帮她冲洗了一下 |
[10:45] | She was sweating like she just ran the preakness. | 她满身大汗就像刚刚跑完Preakness一样 (Preakness:著名的赛马盛事) |
[10:48] | You’ve got an impressive rap sheet,J.J. | 你有份让人印象深刻的犯罪履历 J.J. |
[10:49] | Oh,so you think I’m lying? | 你觉得我在说谎? |
[10:51] | I’m just letting you know before you tell me your story that I think you’re involved. | 在你说之前 只想让你知道 我觉得你牵涉其中 |
[10:54] | And it’s up to you to convince me otherwise. | 你也可以说服我并非如此 |
[10:56] | Well,you can just stand there with that smirk on your face and listen | 你就站那儿傻笑吧 不过听好了 |
[10:58] | because I ain’t making this stuff up, all right? | 这些都不是我编的 知道吗? |
[11:00] | 10:00 last night. | 昨晚十点 |
[11:01] | Couple comes by… | 一对情侣经过… |
[11:02] | guy gives me two thou,cash. | 男的给了我两千块现金 |
[11:05] | Plus he even gave me his wallet for collateral. | 还将钱包给我做抵押 |
[11:07] | So,look,I was wondering if I could take your carriage out for about two hours. | 听着 我想知道 是否能借用你马车两个小时呢 |
[11:10] | I only do an hour run,tops, through the park. | 我一次最多拉一个小时 就穿过公园 |
[11:13] | The seat gets kind of hard. | 这座位可坐不住啊 |
[11:14] | Actually,I was kind of hoping i could take the carriage out. | 实际上 我有点想自己驾车 |
[11:19] | Just she and I alone. | 就她和我两个人 |
[11:21] | Get out of here. | 走开点 |
[11:25] | It’s a special night. | 这是个特殊的夜晚 |
[11:32] | The woman,can you describe her? | 那个女人 你能描述一下吗? |
[11:33] | Nah,not really, she was back in the shadows. | 不 不行 她站在阴影处 |
[11:36] | She had great legs though. | 不过她的腿很漂亮 |
[11:37] | I mean,the outfit she had on could have fit in a martini glass. | 我是说 看她的外表 简直能坐进马提尼酒杯 |
[11:40] | Would you recognize her if you saw her again? | 如果再见到她 你还认得出来吗? |
[11:41] | Yeah,maybe,I-I don’t know. | 也许吧 我不知道 |
[11:43] | How about the vic’s wallet? You still got it on you? | 那受害者的钱包呢? 你还留着吗? |
[11:45] | – I tossed it. – Why? | – 我扔了 – 为什么? |
[11:46] | Credit cards were no good. | 信用卡不能用 |
[11:48] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[11:49] | He wasn’t back in two hours,okay? | 他两小时后没回来 知道吗? |
[11:50] | I didn’t know if he was coming back at all, | 我不知道他到底会不会回来 |
[11:52] | so I was hungry, | 后来我饿了 |
[11:53] | tried to run across the street and get a nice porterhouse steak. | 就想到马路对过吃顿上等腰肉牛排 |
[11:55] | On a credit card that wasn’t yours? | 用那张不属于你的信用卡? |
[11:56] | It was collateral,okay? | 那是用来作担保的 行吗? |
[11:58] | And you’re missing the point here,detective. | 而且你没抓住重点 侦探 |
[12:00] | I am the victim. He’s the thief. | 我是受害者 他是小偷 |
[12:02] | And maybe,J.J., When the card was denied, | 也许吧 J.J. 当信用卡被拒收的时候 |
[12:03] | you went looking for what was yours, | 你就去找属于你的东西 |
[12:05] | got into a tangle, and things didn’t end so well. | 事情陷入僵局 最后不得善了 |
[12:07] | How could you think such a thing? Huh? | 你怎么能这么想呢? 啊? |
[12:09] | And that rap sheet that you eyeballed? | 就凭你看到的那份犯罪履历? |
[12:10] | Did it say anything about me being a killer? | 上面有说我是个杀人犯吗? |
[12:14] | Don’t go anywhere,J.J. | 别到处乱跑 J.J. |
[12:17] | Oh,and another thing,detective. | 噢 还有一件事 侦探 |
[12:19] | I want my other horse back. | 我想要回另一匹马 |
[12:36] | It was an suv,a mercedes,I think. | 是辆SUV 梅赛德斯 我想是 |
[13:11] | We lifted an imprint of your license plate from a dumpster in the alley,mr. Bowfield. | 我们在小巷里的垃圾桶上提取了 你车牌留下的烙印 Bowfield先生 |
[13:17] | I was running late, so I took a shortcut. | 我迟到了 所以就抄了近道 |
[13:20] | It was a dumpster. | 只是个垃圾桶 |
[13:21] | I’ll buy you a new one. | 我会给你买个新的 |
[13:24] | this isn’t about cutting a check. | 这个和开支票没什么关系 |
[13:26] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了? |
[13:29] | Basketball game. | 篮球比赛 |
[13:32] | Do you know this man? | 认识这个人吗? |
[13:35] | No,I don’T. | 不认识 |
[13:37] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[13:39] | that’s the guy you saw behind the wheel? | 你看到的开车人是他吗? |
[13:45] | The brown hair and the complexion. | 也是棕色头发和这样的肤色 |
[13:49] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[13:51] | Danny,I really don’t know. | Danny 我真的不知道 |
[13:53] | All right. | 没事 |
[13:54] | Look,I have my schedule from two days ago. | 听着 我两天前有安排 |
[13:55] | I had an appointment three blocks from here. | 在离这三个街区的地方有个约会 |
[13:57] | I was running late,clipped the dumpster. | 快迟到了 所以就擦到了垃圾箱 |
[13:59] | It happened this morning,christopher. | 是今天早上发生的 Christopher |
[14:01] | Paint ecks from your car were still on the metal. | 你车上的油漆还在桶面呢 |
[14:03] | An eyewitness described your vehicle. | 有个目击证人描述了你的车子 |
[14:05] | Silver mercedes. | 银色的梅赛德斯 |
[14:06] | Lots of those in this city. | 城里这种车子多着呢 |
[14:09] | You’ve got the wrong guy. | 你们抓错人了 |
[14:11] | Well,if that’s true, | 如果真错了 |
[14:13] | you wouldn’t mind if we took your prints? | 你不会介意留下你的指纹吧? |
[14:46] | Okay,lower it down. | 好了 放下来 |
[14:49] | The harbor patrol was right. | 港口巡警是对的 |
[14:51] | It is an M.E. Bag. | 这是装尸袋 |
[15:09] | that’s our victim. | 这位就是受害者 |
[15:11] | Our stolen body. | 那具被偷走的尸体 |
[15:15] | He’s got some… | 他… |
[15:17] | bruising on his sternum. | 胸部有瘀伤 |
[15:24] | he’s alive. | 他活着 |
[15:25] | Get this guy to a hospital now! | 快把这个人送到医院! |
[15:46] | he was dead. | 他死了 |
[15:48] | We’ve just… | 我们刚刚… |
[15:49] | we’ve just witnessed the impossible. | 我们刚刚目睹了起不可能的事 |
[15:51] | Who pronounced the vic dead at the scene? | 在现场是谁宣布受害者死亡的? |
[15:53] | Was it the new M.E.? | 新来的法医? |
[15:54] | Why? | 为什么这么问? |
[15:56] | Because only somebody new could have made a mistake like that? | 因为只有新来的才会犯这样的错误? |
[16:00] | I’m the one who pronounced him dead. | 是我宣布他死亡的 |
[16:02] | Based on what? | 有什么根据? |
[16:05] | based on eight years of training and another eight years on the job. | 基于八年的训练 以及另外八年的工作经验 |
[16:09] | I haven’t forgotten how to tell if a vic is alive or dead,mac. | 我还没忘了如何分辨受害者 是生还是死 Mac |
[16:13] | Peyton,I’m not attacking you. | Peyton 我不是抨击你 |
[16:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:19] | It’s just this whole thing, it’S… | 只是这整件事 这… |
[16:22] | it’s just not possible. | 根本不可能啊 |
[16:24] | There are procedures to follow. | 我是依据程序做的 |
[16:25] | I never put a body in a bag until I’ve done two things. | 在做完两件事前 我决不会把尸体放进袋子 |
[16:29] | I check the pulse and then I check the eyes to confirm no constriction in the pupils, | 我检查了脉搏 接着是眼睛 确定瞳孔没有收缩 |
[16:35] | and there was nothing, absolutely nothing. | 什么都没有 毫无反应 |
[16:39] | He was not alive. | 他是死了 |
[16:42] | I need to find out what was flowing through his veins. | 我需要找出他血管里有什么 |
[16:44] | I’ll push through a warrant, draw a sample of his blood. | 我会申请一张许可证 取一下他的血液样本 |
[16:48] | This needs to happen fast. | 这事要快 |
[16:54] | Somebody just said the vic was alive? | 刚有人说受害者还活着? |
[16:57] | How’d that happen? | 怎么可能? |
[16:58] | We’re going to find out. | 我们要去查 |
[16:59] | Off the record. | 私底下讲 |
[17:01] | Christopher bowfield. | |
[17:02] | The kid driving the mercedes? | 那个开梅赛德斯的孩子? |
[17:03] | Councilman craig bowfield’s son. | Craig Bowfield议员的儿子 |
[17:06] | So you’re saying I’m gonna feel some heat. | 那么你是说我会接受些怒气 |
[17:08] | Yeah,and this thing ran up the ladder quickly. | 是啊 这事很快就传上去了 |
[17:11] | He spoke to daddy, daddy made some phone calls. | 他跟老爸把这事一说 老爸打了几个电话 |
[17:13] | If you want this guy, you’re going to have to do it soon | 如果想抓这个人 你就得快点搞定 |
[17:14] | ’cause they’re circling the wagons. | 因为他们正严阵以待 |
[17:16] | What kind of window I have? | 我有多少机会? |
[17:20] | I need to see this kid’s vehicle. | 我需要查一下这孩子的车子 |
[17:21] | He was there when the body was grabbed. | 尸体被抢时 他就在那 |
[17:23] | First he lied about it, now he’s running for cover. | 开始他对此撒了个谎 现在他要赶着去销毁证据了 |
[17:25] | Well,that car’s sanitized by now,mac. | 车子现在已经做过清洗了 Mac |
[17:27] | Well,I still need danny to process it. | 我还是想让Danny查一下 |
[17:29] | Christopher bowfield had bruises on his face, | Christopher Bowfield脸上有瘀伤 |
[17:32] | I’m guessing from air bag deployment. | 我觉得该从安全气囊着手 |
[17:34] | He claims the accident with the dumpster happened two days ago, | 他宣称是在两天前撞到垃圾桶的 |
[17:36] | but the bruising was still red, not purple or yellow, | 但是瘀伤仍然是红色的 不是紫色或黄色 |
[17:39] | which would be consistent with his story. | 这样才能和他的证词统一 |
[17:42] | You can bet that air bag’s history,too. | 可以打赌那个气囊也不会在了 |
[17:43] | Doesn’t matter. | 这没关系 |
[17:44] | It’s a late model mercedes, means it has a brain,a kind of a black box, | 那是辆新款的梅赛德斯 它该有电脑系统 类似黑匣子的东西 |
[17:48] | which records the time of any air bag deployment. | 那就记录了气囊每次使用的时间 |
[17:51] | It’s a way we can definitely connect him to the time the body was stolen. | 通过这个方法我们一定可以 把他和尸体被偷时间联系起来 |
[17:55] | I’ll work on getting that warrant fast. | 我会尽快取得许可证 |
[18:03] | So our knight had a brain tumor? | 我们的骑士患有脑瘤? |
[18:05] | Inoperable,but that’s not why I called you in here. | 手术也无济于事 但这不是我叫你们来的原因 |
[18:07] | These two bodies have something in common. | 这两具尸体有些相同的地方 |
[18:10] | Other than being stabbed with sharp instruments, that is. | 除了都被锐器击中 |
[18:13] | Take sir lancelot here. | 看一下兰斯洛特阁下这里 |
[18:20] | Thumb and index prints near the eyes? | 眼睛附近有拇指和食指指纹? |
[18:22] | Right,’cause someone…… | 对 因为有人…… |
[18:24] | closed the lids. | 帮他闭上了眼睑 |
[18:25] | Right. | 正确 |
[18:26] | Well,it could have been one of our med techs, right? | 可能是我们的医疗技师干的 对吗? |
[18:28] | I thought about that,but hold on. | 我也那么想过 但是等一下 |
[18:31] | Take a look at the vic from the hotel. | 看一下从宾馆来的受害者 |
[18:35] | Same thing. | 一样 |
[18:36] | Prints on the eyelids,same spot. | 眼睑处有指纹 同样的位置 |
[18:39] | Icing on the cake… | 更让人惊喜的是… |
[18:47] | the prints match. | 指纹吻合 |
[18:48] | These cases are connected. | 这两起案子是关联的 |
[18:50] | Dna from the fingerprints tells me it’s a woman, | 指纹上的DNA说明是位女性 |
[18:53] | a match to the vaginal fluid on the hotel room sheets. | 和宾馆床单上的阴道分泌物吻合 |
[18:56] | No hit in codis. | CODIS上没有吻合的 |
[18:58] | So the same woman | 那么同一个女人 |
[18:59] | who was in bed with bob smith | 和Bob Smith上过床 |
[19:02] | touched the eyelids of our dead knight. | 合上了死去骑士的眼睑 |
[19:06] | So why would this woman kill these two men? | 那这个女人 为什么要杀了这两个男人呢? |
[19:59] | Stella,what you got? | Stella 你查到了什么? |
[20:00] | Hey,prints on the lance belong to our vic. | 嘿 长矛上的指纹是受害者的 |
[20:03] | See these smudges here? | 看到这些斑点了吗? |
[20:04] | Indicate directionality, | 显示了方向 |
[20:06] | like he pushed this further into his stomach. | 就像是他把这个插进自己的腹部 |
[20:10] | He killed himself? | 他杀了他自己? |
[20:12] | No,no,I don’t think so. | 不 不 我不这么认为 |
[20:13] | It was more like he finished the job. | 更像是他完成了这个动作 |
[20:15] | See,his prints are too close to the neck of the lance. | 看 他的指纹过于接近长矛的顶部 |
[20:19] | It wouldn’t allow enough force for initial penetration. | 这样是不可能有足够的力量 将长矛刺入体内的 |
[20:22] | So i went by the restaurant where our vic’s credit card was rejected. | 我去了那家被害者信用卡被拒的餐厅 |
[20:25] | It turns out our knight in shining armor is a stockbroker named derek curson. | 原来我们的圆桌骑士 是个名叫Derek Curson的股票经纪人 |
[20:29] | Also,three days ago,canceled his credit cards and closed all his bank accounts. | 并且在三天前取消了自己的信用卡 关闭了所有的银行账户 |
[20:35] | Anything new on your end? | 你们这头有什么新发现吗? |
[20:36] | Yeah,dna came back on the lipstick from our knight’s ring. | 嗯 骑士戒指上唇印的DNA |
[20:39] | Didn’t match the dna on the prints on our two vics’ eyelids. | 和两名死者眼睑上的不符 |
[20:42] | So the night derek died, | 那就是说Derek死亡当晚 |
[20:44] | one woman kissed his ring and the other one touched his eyes. | 一名女子亲吻了他的戒指 另一名碰触了他的眼睛 |
[20:46] | An additional analysis of the blonde hair tells me | 对金发进行的补充分析表明 |
[20:49] | the woman who killed bob smith is a marijuana user. | 杀死Bob Smith的女子吸食大麻 |
[20:53] | HeY. | 嘿 |
[20:54] | Hey,I just got that credit card report back for bob smith. | 嘿 我刚拿到了Bob Smith的信用卡报告 |
[20:57] | Get this. | 看这个 |
[20:58] | Not only did he pa$40,000 for a night at the chase regency,but… | 他不但支付了Chase Regency里 那一夜四万块的费用 |
[21:02] | he also paid for the lance that killed your knight. | 还买了那支杀死骑士的长矛 |
[21:06] | So I got a name and an address of the person | 我查到了给Bob Smith的酒店房间 |
[21:08] | who made those calls to bob smith’s hotel room. | 打电话人的姓名跟地址 |
[21:10] | Stel,want to take a ride? | Stel 要我载你一程么? |
[21:11] | Yep. | 好啊 |
[21:19] | You made five phone calls to his hotel room. | 你给他的酒店房间打了五个电话 |
[21:21] | I needed to reach him. | 我得联系他 |
[21:22] | I was handling the sale of mr. Smith’s chelsea flat. | 我正负责Smith先生 切尔西公寓的出售工作 |
[21:25] | There were some out-of-town buyers here that evening. | 那天晚上来了几个外地的买家 |
[21:28] | They made an offer and I needed an answer. | 他们报了个价 我需要他的答复 |
[21:31] | I can’t believe he’s dead. | 简直不敢相信他死了 |
[21:33] | How did you know he’d be at the hotel? | 你怎么知道他会在酒店? |
[21:35] | Mr. Smith had a lot of money, liked his privacy. | Smith先生相当富有 非常看重隐私 |
[21:38] | He wanted to be somewhere else while people were looking at his flat. | 他希望买家查看公寓时自己身在别处 |
[21:41] | Do you know a guy named derek curson? | 你认识一个叫Derek Curson的人吗? |
[21:43] | No. | 不认识 |
[21:45] | Where were you last night between the hours of 8:00 and midnight? | 你昨晚八点到午夜在什么地方? |
[21:48] | I was having dinner with a friend. | 和朋友共进晚餐 |
[21:50] | We’re going to need the name of that friend. | 我们需要这位朋友的名字 |
[21:52] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[21:53] | The suspect we’re looking for is a blonde female. | 我们寻找的嫌犯是名金发女郎 |
[21:56] | Would you mind giving us your fingerprints and a dna sample? | 你是否介意提供指纹和DNA样本? |
[21:59] | Actually,yes,I would mind. | 事实上 我介意 |
[22:07] | Ratio of truth to lies? | 撒谎的概率占几成? |
[22:08] | Lying through her teeth, start to finish. | 从头到尾每个字都是 |
[22:10] | So we know that one woman is connected to both our vics, | 我们知道有一名女子关联到两名死者 |
[22:13] | but without her prints, we can’t connect her to derek curson. | 但没有她的指纹 我们也没法把她和Derek Curson联系起来 |
[22:17] | Looks like we’re stuck. | 看来被卡住了 |
[22:18] | Maybe not. | 未必 |
[22:19] | I’ll pay another visit to my horse buddy, | 我要再去拜访一次驾马车的老兄 |
[22:21] | see if he can identify isabella as the womann the shadows. | 看看他能不能确认Isabella 就是那名阴影中的女子 |
[22:24] | If he can… | 如果可以… |
[22:25] | means we may have found our killer. | 我们就找到凶手了 |
[22:53] | Our victim’s still without a name, | 受害者还是没有名字 |
[22:55] | and doctors say he’s in a permanent vegetative state. | 而且医生说 他现在已经进入了永久植物人状态 |
[22:58] | And christopher bowfield’s prints weren’t a match to the prints | 而且Christopher Bowfield的指纹 |
[23:00] | I lifted from the door of the M.E. Van. | 和我从法医货车的门上提取的也不相符 |
[23:02] | Just means he didn’t open the van door. | 这只表明他没有开那扇门而已 |
[23:05] | I also checked the air bag in bowfield’s silver mercedes. | 我也检查了Bowfield银色 梅塞德斯车上的气囊 |
[23:08] | It was gone. | 不见了 |
[23:09] | And whoever did it got to the onboard computer, | 此人也处理了车载电脑 |
[23:11] | ’cause it was empty. | 因为资料被清空了 |
[23:13] | I need you to take a look at what i pulled from the body bag. | 你得看看我从尸袋里找到的东西 |
[23:20] | Raw silk? | 生丝? |
[23:21] | On steroids. | 含有类固醇 |
[23:26] | A spider that produced a strand this thick | 能吐出这种丝的蜘蛛 |
[23:29] | would have to weigh 150 pounds. | 至少得有150磅(68公斤) |
[23:31] | Exactly. So I ran it to dna for a species determination. | 是啊 所以我用DNA测定物种 |
[23:35] | Our spider has floppy ears, | 我们的蜘蛛有耷拉下来的耳朵 |
[23:38] | he bleats,likes to eat garbage. | 他会咩咩叫 喜欢吃杂草 |
[23:41] | You lost me. | 你把我搞糊涂了 |
[23:41] | It’s from a goat. | 这东西来自山羊 |
[23:45] | Do you know this man? | 你认识这个人吗? |
[23:46] | Yes,that’s one of my assistants, cort peterson. | 认识 是我的一个助手 Cort Peterson |
[23:49] | Did you know he was found dead only half a block from here? | 你知道他被发现死在 离这里只有半个街区的地方吗? |
[23:52] | Dead? What happened? | 死了? 怎么回事? |
[23:54] | That’s what we’re trying to find out. | 我们正在调查 |
[23:56] | How well did you know cort? | 你对Cort了解多少? |
[23:57] | He was an employee. | 他是个雇员 |
[23:59] | I never had any problems. | 我一向不多问 |
[24:00] | So your relationship was a good… | 那你们的关系…… |
[24:02] | excuse me. | 失陪 |
[24:04] | Be careful with that. | 小心点 |
[24:08] | Would you mind explaining to us | 你能不能跟我们解释一下 |
[24:11] | what you’re doing here with this goat? | 你们在对这只山羊干什么? |
[24:13] | Transgenics. | 转基因 |
[24:15] | We splice spider dna into the genome of a goat. | 我们把蜘蛛的DNA植入山羊的基因组中 |
[24:17] | Goat produces silk in its milk. | 羊就会在它的奶中产出丝来 |
[24:19] | Simple. | 很简单 |
[24:20] | One of the strongest materials in the world. | 世界上最强韧的材料之一 |
[24:22] | Five times as strong as steel. | 钢强度的五倍 |
[24:24] | Exactly. | 正确 |
[24:25] | A cord of that silk the width of your thumb would support the weight of a jumbo jetliner. | 你拇指那么宽的一束丝 可以支撑一架大型喷气客机的重量 |
[24:29] | But we need it produced in bulk, and spiders can’t do that. | 但我们需要大量生产 蜘蛛可做不到 |
[24:33] | We found traces of silk on the victim. | 我们在受害者身上发现了少量丝 |
[24:35] | Makes sense. | 很正常啊 |
[24:36] | Cort worked on this project. | Cort就是从事这个项目的 |
[24:38] | You know a christopher bowfield? | 你认识一个叫Christopher Bowfield的吗? |
[24:41] | No. | 不 |
[24:42] | Did cort come to work this morning? | Cort今天早上来上班了? |
[24:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:44] | And you didn’t find it strange that he left and never came back? | 他一去不回你就没觉得奇怪? |
[24:48] | Detective,for me, “strange” is a relative term. | 警探 对我来说 “奇怪”是相对的 |
[24:52] | Yeah,yeah. Ooh,uh… | 是啊 是啊 哦 |
[24:55] | what am i looking at here? | 我看到的这是什么啊? |
[24:58] | let’s say you were born without an ear. | 假设你一出生就没有耳朵 |
[25:00] | What we do is genetically alter the rat to remove its immune system, | 我们所做的就是从基因上改造这只老鼠 移除他的免疫系统 |
[25:04] | then attach the mold of a human ear with your muscle and bone cells inside. | 然后把包含你的肌肉和骨骼细胞的 人耳模型移植到它身上 |
[25:09] | Because the rat has no immune system, | 因为老鼠没有了免疫系统 |
[25:11] | it won’t reject your human cells. | 就不会对你的人类细胞产生排异 |
[25:13] | Instead,it grows an actual ear into the mold. | 相反 还会按模型长出一只人耳而来 |
[25:16] | Then we graft the ear to your head when it’s ready. | 等长好了 我们再把耳朵移植到你头上 |
[25:19] | Yeah,it’s a rat with an ear on its back. | 哦 背着耳朵的老鼠 |
[25:21] | It’s a brave new world,detectives. | 这是勇敢的新世界 警探们 |
[25:26] | We just saw a rat with an ear on its back. | 我们刚看到了一只背上长着耳朵的老鼠 |
[25:30] | I mean,I got to be honest. | 我是说 说实话 |
[25:31] | I can handle dead bodies,obviously. | 很明显 我可以应付尸体 |
[25:33] | Floaters,old ladies cut in little pieces. | 浮尸 被切成小块的老太太 |
[25:36] | But mix and match with different species… | 但不同物种混搭 |
[25:39] | what’s the expression? | 怎么说的来着? |
[25:40] | Progress is a great thing. | 进步是件好事 |
[25:43] | Just went on for too long. | 就是前进得太快 |
[25:44] | Yeah. So what do you think of our boy? | 是啊 那你觉得那人怎么样? |
[25:47] | I think quinn is very good at dodging questions he doesn’t want to answer. | 我觉得Quinn很善于 回避他不想回答的问题 |
[25:50] | And I think he knew cort was dead before we gave him the news. | 我还认为 被我们告知之前 他就已经知道Cort的死讯了 |
[25:53] | There was bruising on cort peterson’s sternum down at the river. | Cort Peterson掉下河后胸口出现淤伤 |
[25:57] | Whoever stole the body performed cpr on him. | 偷尸体的人 对他进行过心肺复苏术 |
[26:00] | He was in a body bag. | 他在装尸袋里 |
[26:01] | Why would somebody try to revive a dead person? | 怎么会有人想救活一个死人呢? |
[26:03] | You wouldn’T. | 是不会 |
[26:05] | Means whoever grabbed him out of the van | 这就是说把他从车里弄出来的人 |
[26:08] | knew he might be alive. | 知道他可能还活着 |
[26:18] | so I found our horse guy. | 我找了驾马车那家伙 |
[26:19] | But he didn’t recognize isabella as the woman in the shadows. | 但他并没有认出 Isabella就是阴影里的那个女人 |
[26:24] | I would’ve done better showing him a picture of her legs. | 要是能给他看到她的腿部照片就好了 |
[26:27] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉 打扰了 |
[26:28] | Bob smith and derek curson had something else in common. | Bob Smith和Derek Curson还有 其他共同之处 |
[26:31] | Tox report on bob smith says he was suffering from leukemiA. | Bob Smith的毒物报告显示 他患有白血病 |
[26:34] | And derek curson had a brain tumor. | 而Derek Curson有脑瘤 |
[26:36] | So they were both terminally ill. | 所以他们都患有绝症 |
[26:38] | Short-timers. | 没多久可活了 |
[26:39] | Maybe a month or two left,max. | 也许一个月 最多两个月 |
[26:42] | I’m not through digging around,though. | 不过我还没研究完呢 |
[26:43] | These two guys are full of surprises. | 这两个家伙实在惊喜不断 |
[26:45] | Thanks,sid. | 谢谢 Sid |
[26:48] | Guy loves his job. | 他还真喜欢这份工作 |
[26:54] | Flack,we’re looking at the wrong thing. | Flack 我们找错对象了 |
[26:59] | The artwork in isabella’s office. | Isabella办公室里的艺术品 |
[27:01] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[27:04] | isabella’s self-portrait. | Isabella的自画像 |
[27:07] | It’s the latest thing. | 是最新科技 |
[27:08] | We’re looking at her dna. | 我们正看着她的DNA呢 |
[27:15] | The dna from the artwork didn’t match the dna from the fingerprints on the eyelids. | 那上面的DNA和眼睑上的不吻合 |
[27:18] | But when we compared the artwork dna to the lipstick mark on the ring, | 但把它和戒指上的唇印比对时 |
[27:22] | we got a match. Same woman. | 结果吻合 同一个女人 |
[27:24] | That’s it. Isabella cooksey is connected to both our vics. | 就是她了 Isbella Cooksey 和我们的两名死者都有关联 |
[27:26] | She made all the phone calls to bob smith, | 她给Bob Smith打过电话 |
[27:28] | and she kissed derek curson’s ring. | 还亲吻了Derek Curson的戒指 |
[27:30] | Yes,but she didn’t touch the eyelids of the vic, | 是啊 但是她并没有碰死者的眼睑 |
[27:32] | so there’s still another woman t there. | 也就是说还有一个女人 |
[27:34] | We need to find our marijuana smoker who left that blonde hair in bob smith’s bed. | 我们得找到那个抽大麻 同时在Bob Smith的床上留了根金发的人 |
[27:38] | Yeah,and as far as isabella goes, | 是啊 而且就Isabella的情况来看 |
[27:39] | she’s not gonna confess to anything. | 她绝对不会承认任何事情的 |
[27:41] | And we can’t convict her without proof that she was at either crime scene. | 没有证据证明她在现场 我们也无法将她定罪 |
[27:44] | Long ago in fiji, | 很久以前 在斐济 |
[27:46] | a little girl was punished by her mother. | 有一个小女孩被她妈妈惩罚 |
[27:48] | She ran away and got tangled in a white, flowery vine. | 她跑了出去 却被一丛开满白色鲜花的藤蔓缠住 |
[27:52] | Her tears turned to blood and landed on the stem of the vine, | 她的眼泪变成鲜血 滴在了藤蔓的茎干上 |
[27:55] | turning the flower red. | 把花变成了红色 |
[27:56] | Thus,the tagimaucia flower. | 就是这种塔依毛西亚(斐济的国花) |
[27:58] | Which is what we found on our vic’s armor. | 也就是我们在受害者盔甲上找到的 |
[28:00] | Fiji? | 斐济? |
[28:01] | So it was imported. | 那么这种花是进口的 |
[28:02] | No. Because I checked the soil fragments. | 不 因为我检查了土壤成分 |
[28:04] | I found peat moss, but I found no sand,silt or clay. | 我发现了泥煤苔藓 但却没有发现沙子 粉砂或粘土 |
[28:07] | Which means that this flower was grown in a controlled environment. | 意味着这花生长在受控环境中 |
[28:10] | – Greenhouse. – Exactly. | – 温室 – 一点没错 |
[28:12] | Lots of greenhouses in new york,lindsay. | 纽约有很多温室啊 Lindsay |
[28:15] | Well,that’s true,flack, | 这是没错 Flack |
[28:16] | but the flower also had yellow discoloration on the petal. | 但是这花的花瓣上有黄斑 |
[28:19] | Which means it was exposed to calcium hydroxide. | 表明它曾接触过氢氧化钙 |
[28:21] | Used in watering plants to neutralize acid water and remove impurities. | 在灌溉植物的时候 用来中和水的酸性并除去杂质 |
[28:25] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[28:26] | So this plant was grown in a greenhouse that was in the wind path of a chemical toxin. | 所以这花是种在位于 化学毒素随风飘散的温室里 |
[28:30] | I’m so glad that figuring this stuff out is your job,not mine. | 真高兴查这种东西是你们的工作 而不是我的 |
[28:35] | Anticoagulants– that’s what I found in cort peterson’s blood. | 抗凝血剂 我在Cort Peterson的血液里找到的 |
[28:40] | In massive doses. | 剂量很大 |
[28:42] | That would explain the bleeding from the nose you found at the scene. | 这就能解释你在现场发现的鼻血了 |
[28:46] | Lot of other stuff on this list. | 还有不少其他的东西啊 |
[28:49] | Hydrogen sulphide,silver nitrate, potassium cyanide,elemental iodine. | 硫化氢 硝酸银 氰化钾 碘 |
[28:54] | All that plus a mysterious compound | 这些 再加上 |
[28:58] | that I’ve never seen before and I can’t identify. | 我从未见过 也无法确定的神秘化合物 |
[29:04] | Anticoagulants to thin the blood. | 抗凝血剂用来稀释血液 |
[29:07] | Silver nitrate as an antiseptic. | 硝酸银是杀菌剂 |
[29:10] | Hydrogen sulphide to reduce metabolic activity. | 硫化氢用来降低新陈代谢活性 |
[29:19] | You asked how the impossible could be possible. | 你问过不可能是怎样变为可能的 |
[29:24] | Hibernation. | 冬眠 |
[29:27] | It’s how you can appear dead when you’re still alive. | 这就是让你在仍然活着的时候 看起来却像死了一样的方法 |
[29:29] | There’s no other explanation. | 没有别的解释了 |
[29:32] | Hydrogen sulphide replaces the body’s need for oxygen. | 硫化氢取代了身体对氧气的需求 |
[29:35] | Increase the dosage, | 加大剂量 |
[29:36] | and you can trick the body’s cells into thinking they don’t need oxygen, | 你就能骗过身体细胞 让他们认为自己已经不再需要氧气 |
[29:40] | and the organs become dormant. | 于是器官就开始休眠 |
[29:42] | But,mac,hibernation’s never been induced in human beings. | 但是Mac 人类从未有过冬眠 |
[29:44] | Yes,it has. | 不 曾经有过 |
[29:46] | By accident. | 意外造成的 |
[29:47] | In norway,a woman was at the bottom of an icy lake for an hour. | 在挪威 有一名妇女 在冰湖底下待了一个小时 |
[29:52] | No heartbeat, body temperature of 58 degrees. | 没有心跳 体温58度(14.4摄氏度) |
[29:55] | A child froze in canada in the snow, | 加拿大有个孩子在雪中冻僵 |
[29:59] | had no heartbeat for two hours. | 心脏停跳两个小时 |
[30:00] | Both made full and complete recoveries. | 两个人最后都完全康复 |
[30:08] | Bob and derek,both gone. | Bob和Derek 都死了 |
[30:11] | I deal with dying people day in, day out, | 我每天都和濒死的病人打交道 |
[30:13] | but you never really get used to the finality of it. | 但你永远无法正视这个结局 |
[30:15] | Are you a doctor,henry? | 你是医生吗? Henry? |
[30:16] | Yes. I’m a psychiatrist. | 是的 我是心理医生 |
[30:18] | In addition to my practice,I also run support groups for terminally ill young people. | 行医之外 我还组织一些 青年绝症患者互帮小组 |
[30:22] | That’s how you knew bob smith and derek curson? | 你就是这样认识Bob Smith 和Derek Curson的吗? |
[30:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:25] | It’s one thing to be old and diagnosed as terminal, | 变老和被诊断出绝症是一回事 |
[30:28] | another to get that kind of news before your life has even really begun. | 而在生活刚刚开始时 收到这样的消息就是另一回事了 |
[30:34] | The tagimaucia. | 塔依毛西亚 |
[30:35] | Hard to grow,but I decided to take a shot at it because of what it stood for. | 很难栽培 但由于它代表的意义 所以我决定试试看 |
[30:40] | Tears ushering in new life. | 泪水预示着新的生命 |
[30:42] | Do you know who else would have access to this greenhouse? | 你知道还有谁能来这个温室? |
[30:45] | Lots of people. | 很多人 |
[30:46] | I often bring groups up here for sessions. | 我经常带一些小组来这里开讲座 |
[30:48] | Did you ever see either bob or derek with this woman? | 你是否见过Bob或Derek和这个女人一起? |
[30:53] | Isabella? | |
[30:54] | Of course I did. | 当然见过了 |
[30:55] | She was in their same group. | 她和他们是同一组的 |
[30:56] | Isabella cooksey is dying? | Isabella Cooksey快要死了? |
[30:58] | You’d never know it,would you? | 绝没想到 是吗? |
[31:00] | Beautiful,vibrant. | 美丽 充满活力 |
[31:02] | The people in that particular group were very close. | 那个特别小组里的成员非常亲密 |
[31:04] | They came to the sessions together, they hung out afterwards together. | 他们一起来听讲座 完了又一起聚会 |
[31:07] | It’s not always like that. | 并不总是象那样 |
[31:09] | They had a special connection. | 他们之间有种特殊纽带 |
[31:11] | Thank you for your time,doctor. | 谢谢你 博士 |
[31:16] | That’s it. | 就是那样 |
[31:17] | What’s it? | 什么样? |
[31:18] | Well,we’ve been concentrating on the killer. | 我们把注意力都集中到凶手上 |
[31:19] | We’ve forgotten about the victims, | 我们忘记了受害者 |
[31:21] | what was going on in their minds. | 忘了他们的所思所想 |
[31:22] | Flack,they wanted to die. | Flack 他们想要死 |
[31:24] | Which is why bob smith dn’t struggle against his bondage. | 这就是Bob Smith不挣脱束缚的原因 |
[31:28] | And why the prints on the lance indicate that derek was pushing it in instead of pulling it out. | 也是为何长矛上的指纹指明 Derek是把矛往里刺 而不是向外拔 |
[31:32] | They were young and attractive,bright futures, | 他们年轻 富有魅力 有着美好未来 |
[31:36] | and then life throws them a curve ball, | 接着命运给他们开了个残酷玩笑 |
[31:37] | and this was their revenge. | 这是他们的报复 |
[31:39] | Okay,so you’re saying since they couldn’t control the when of their death, | 好吧 你是说 因为他们不能控制死亡的时间 |
[31:42] | they’d control the how? | 就自己选择了死亡的方式? |
[31:43] | Right. | 正确 |
[31:45] | I mean,think about it. | 想想吧 |
[31:46] | Planning your fantasy death is the ultimate finale to life. | 筹划梦想中的死亡方式才是人生的终点 |
[31:50] | Yeah,but we’re talking about ice pick to the brain,stel. | 是啊 可我们讨论的是 刺入头部的碎冰锥 Stel |
[31:53] | I think you might be romanticizing. | 我觉得你也许太浪漫了 |
[31:59] | Oh,that’s marijuana. | 那是大麻 |
[32:01] | Yeah,we found traces of it on that blonde hair. | 对 我们在那根金发里发现了它的痕迹 |
[32:03] | Dr. Kroft. | Kroft博士 |
[32:10] | Any of the patients in your group use medical marijuana? | 你带的小组里是否有人使用药用大麻? |
[32:16] | I wouldn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:17] | You do know it’s illegal in new york,yeah? | 你知道这在纽约是违法的 对吗? |
[32:20] | And there happens to be a plant right over there that resembles a marijuana plant. | 那边恰好有棵植物看起来很象大麻 |
[32:25] | It would be very helpful for us to have those names. | 那些名字对我们来说很有帮助 |
[32:31] | A few of my patients use it,yes. | 我有几个病人用过 是的 |
[32:33] | We’re looking for a woman, a woman with blonde hair. | 我们在寻找一位女士 金发女士 |
[32:35] | Who we think killed bob and derek. | 我们认为是她杀了Bob和Derek |
[33:05] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[33:06] | Looks like our killer had her own fantasy death. | 看来凶手完成了她自己的梦想死亡 |
[33:27] | it’s dead. | 它死了 |
[33:28] | It appears dead, | 看上去死了 |
[33:29] | like our vic in the street appeared dead. | 就象大街上的受害者一样 |
[33:32] | Now to bring our mouse back to life, | 现在让我们的小老鼠复活 |
[33:35] | simple oxygen. | 纯氧 |
[33:56] | Mac. | |
[33:57] | Our vic was exposed to oxygen, so… | 受害者暴露在氧气中 那… |
[34:00] | why didn’t he revive? | 他为什么没有苏醒? |
[34:02] | There must be an oxygen inhibition property to that compound you couldn’t identify. | 你无法鉴别的化合物一定有种抑氧性 |
[34:07] | These guys were in uncharted waters. | 这些人正在探索未知领域 |
[34:09] | No legal constraints, no ethical boundaries. | 没有法律约束 没有道德界限 |
[34:13] | I knew it,mac,I knew I was right, | 我知道 Mac 我知道我是对的 |
[34:17] | but after a while I just started questioning myself. | 但过了段时间 我开始怀疑自己 |
[34:20] | I kept going over and over it in my head, thinking, | 在脑海里一遍遍重复当时的情景… |
[34:22] | “did I miss something? Had I got something wrong?” | 想着”是否我漏了些什么 弄错了什么?” |
[34:29] | Scary moment. | 恐慌时刻 |
[34:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:36] | Mac. | |
[34:39] | Some of these chemicals that I found in cort’s blood, | 我在Cort血液中发现的某些化学物 |
[34:41] | they’re strictly controlled, | 是受严格控制的 |
[34:43] | I mean,beyond what any lab assistant could get his hands on. | 远不是任何实验室助理有权搞到的 |
[34:47] | And I think I know who put them into his hands. | 我想我知道是谁把它们交给他的 |
[34:57] | Like I told the guy out there, I’m not giving you guys my prints. | 就象我告诉过外面那位一样 我不会提供指纹给你们 |
[35:11] | We’ll have your prints in an hour and we’ll match them to the M.E. Van. | 1小时后 我们就能拿到你的指纹 而且会和法医车上的匹配 |
[35:14] | In the meantime,why don’t you tell me about christopher bowfield? | 与此同时 何不告诉我们 关于Christopher Bowfield的事呢? |
[35:21] | Never heard of him. | 从没听说过这个人 |
[35:24] | He took a genetics course from you at university last year. | 去年他在大学里上过你的遗传学课程 |
[35:27] | I’ve had lots of students. | 我有许多学生 |
[35:29] | But only one helped you steal a body. | 但只有一个帮你偷了具尸体 |
[35:33] | Here’s what I think happened. | 我是这么想的 |
[35:35] | you,cort,and christopher saw the money to be made in human hibernation. | 你 Cort Christopher看到了 人类冬眠研究将带来的金钱 |
[35:39] | You started experimenting, | 就开始实验 |
[35:41] | slowly acclimating cort’s body to the solution. | 逐渐引导Cort的身体适应研究方案 |
[35:44] | Maybe this day he did something different. | 也许那天他干了点别的 |
[35:46] | He opened the floodgates on the hydrogen sulfide and it went wrong. | 他打开了氢化硫的闸 结果出错了 |
[35:50] | What’d you do,cort? | 你要干什么 Cort? |
[35:53] | Oh,my god. | 哦 上帝 |
[35:55] | What’s that thing you guys always need? | 你们这些人最需要什么呢? |
[35:58] | Oh,yeah,proof. | 对了 是证据 |
[36:01] | All your research is dna-based,right? | 你所有的研究都建立在DNA基础上 对吗? |
[36:04] | The goat silk,the rat. | 山羊丝毛 老鼠 |
[36:06] | Strictly dna. | 纯粹的DNA |
[36:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:08] | We took a look at what you’ve been ordering at the lab: | 我们查看了你在实验室买的东西: |
[36:11] | Potassium cyanide,hydrogen sulfide, silver nitrate,iodine,all with your signature, | 氰化钾 氢化硫 硝酸银 碘 都有你的签字 |
[36:16] | and none of which have any function in your research. | 没有一样和你的研究有关 |
[36:21] | You’re looking at attempted murder, you and christopher both. | 你将面对谋杀未遂的指控 你和Christopher都是 |
[36:24] | What murder? | 什么谋杀? |
[36:25] | Throwing someone in the east river. | 将人扔进东河 |
[36:27] | That usually qualifies. | 通常那就足够证明有罪了 |
[36:29] | Cort was already dead. | Cort早就死了 |
[36:30] | Cort was,and is,alive. | Cort死过 而现在 他还活着 |
[36:34] | He’s at trinity general. | 他现在三联医院 |
[36:35] | Alive? | 还活着? |
[36:36] | Brain dead. | 脑死亡 |
[36:38] | Coincidentally enough, | 太过巧合的是… |
[36:40] | his body is filled with potassium cyanide, hydrogen sulf… | 他的体内满是氰化钾 氢化硫… |
[36:43] | that…th-that means… | 那…那意味着… |
[36:45] | it worked. | 方案起效果了 |
[36:47] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[36:48] | Human hibernation. | 人体冬眠 |
[36:49] | This’ll be the scientific breakthrough of the century. | 这会是本世纪的科学大突破 |
[36:52] | This will make long-distance space travel possible,um… | 这会使远距离的太空旅行变为可能… |
[36:56] | sick people can hibernate till a cure is found. | 病人可以冬眠 直到发明疗法为止 |
[37:00] | You’re going to prison,quinn. | 你会坐牢 Quinn |
[37:01] | tell me how christopher bowfield is involved. | 告诉我Christopher Bowfield 是如何卷入的 |
[37:04] | Maybe I’ll put in a good word for you. | 也许我会为你求情 |
[37:06] | I’m not telling you anything. | 我不会告诉你任何事 |
[37:09] | I’ll be rich,famous. | 我会获得财富 名气 |
[37:12] | 100 years from now, nobody will know who you are, | 100年后 没有人知道你是谁 |
[37:16] | but my name will be in history books. | 但我会名留青史 |
[37:28] | get this guy out of here. | 把这家伙带走 |
[37:31] | It worked. | 方案起作用了 |
[37:32] | All right,that’s enough. Get up,turn around. | 好了 够了 站起来 转过去 |
[37:37] | Your father’s not in. | 你父亲不在 |
[37:40] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么? |
[37:42] | Got a warrant for your arrest. | 我有你的逮捕证 |
[37:44] | You don’t have a single thing on me. | 你没有任何针对我的证据 |
[37:46] | Well,let’s start with the easy stuff. | 让我们从容易的开始说吧 |
[37:48] | You’re a graduate student in biology, | 你是生物学的研究生 |
[37:50] | you took a course from dr.Quinn brookman, | 你选修了Quinn Brookman博士的课 |
[37:52] | and there’s the prints you volunteered. | 还有你自愿提供的指纹 |
[37:55] | They were contaminated with silver nitrate | 沾有硝酸银 |
[37:58] | and they reacted to the uv rays in our lab. | 对实验室里的紫外线照射起反应 |
[38:00] | I don’t work with silver nitrate. | 我工作中不用硝酸银 |
[38:01] | I haven’t touched silver nitrate. | 我没接触过硝酸银 |
[38:03] | You touched cort. | 你接触过Cort |
[38:06] | Come on,cort,breathe. | 来吧 Cort 呼吸 |
[38:08] | Breathe,cort,breathe. | 呼吸 Cort 呼吸 |
[38:09] | Look,forget it,he’s gone. | 听着 算了吧 他死了 |
[38:11] | We’ve got to get rid of this body or we’re both going down. | 我们得把尸体处理掉 否则两人都得玩完 |
[38:15] | You can practice your hibernation in jail,christopher, | 你可以在监狱里继续冬眠实验 |
[38:19] | ’cause that’s where you’re going to be for a long time. | 因为你将在那里待上很长一段日子 |
[38:21] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[38:22] | I mean,think about it. | 想想吧 |
[38:23] | Cort was down what? | Cort死了多久? |
[38:25] | Five hours? | 5小时? |
[38:26] | And then he came back. | 然后他又活了过来 |
[38:27] | I mean,your own people thought he was dead. | 你们自己的人都认为他死了 |
[38:29] | I mean,that-that’s a miracle. | 那-那是个奇迹 |
[38:31] | No,it’s attempted murder. | 不 那是谋杀未遂 |
[38:35] | Cort’s brain dead and quinn’s in jail. | Cort脑死亡 而Quinn会坐牢 |
[38:37] | That only leaves me for the research | 那只有我来做研究了 |
[38:38] | and we’re on the brink of saving thousands of lives. | 我们离拯救上千生命只有一步之遥了 |
[38:40] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[38:42] | Listen,I’m the only one that can take it to the next level. | 听着 只有我能进行下阶段的试验 |
[38:44] | You put me away, you slam the door on the future. | 抓了我 你就关上了通向未来的大门 |
[38:47] | Talk about the future to cort | 去和Cort谈未来吧 |
[38:49] | ’cause he doesn’t have one. | 因为他已经没有未来了 |
[38:58] | We made a pact. | 我们达成了一个协议 |
[39:00] | None of us wanted to wither away hooked up to tubes and machines, | 我们中没人想吊着管子和机器去死 |
[39:04] | so we agreed to help each other die the way we wanted to die. | 所以我们同意互相帮助 以自己梦想的方式离开人世 |
[39:09] | Penthouse. | 顶层的豪华套房 |
[39:11] | Knight in shining armor. | 圆桌骑士 |
[39:15] | Marilyn monroe. | 玛丽连 梦露 |
[39:17] | I was going to be juliet. | 我原本会象朱丽叶那样死去 |
[39:20] | To lay down on a bed of smooth stones | 躺在铺满光滑石头的床上 |
[39:23] | and let the poison take me away. | 让毒药带走我的生命 |
[39:26] | But you didn’t go through with it. | 但你没有那样做 |
[39:29] | I lost my nerve. | 我失去了勇气 |
[39:31] | It suddenly felt wrong. | 突然觉得这是错的 |
[39:33] | I tried to call bob, but it was too late, | 我试着打电话给Bob 但太晚了 |
[39:36] | and then I went to central park to stop derek. | 接着我去中央公园阻止Derek |
[39:39] | Derek,please. | Derek 求你了 |
[39:41] | I want this,isabella. | 我想要这样 Isabella |
[39:44] | I brought the flower,thinking… … | 我带着花 想着… |
[39:47] | hoping that it was a symbol of all the living we had left to do. | 希望那就是我们剩下生命的象征 |
[39:55] | And now they’re gone. | 现在他们都死了 |
[39:57] | I broke the pact and I’m alone. | 我违背了协议 现在只有我一个人了 |
[40:00] | But you’re alive. | 但你还活着 |
[40:03] | I was alive with them. | 和他们在一起 我才算活着 |
[40:05] | We lived more together than we had ever lived before. | 我们在一起时 生活比任何时候都美好 |
[40:12] | Jennie was stronger than me. | Jennie比我坚强 |
[40:14] | That’s why she offered to help bob and derek. | 所以她愿意帮助Bob和Derek |
[40:17] | No,no,no. What she did was commit murder. | 不 她做的是谋杀 |
[40:19] | No. | 不是 |
[40:21] | She gave bob and derek a gift. | 她送给Bob和Derek一件礼物 |
[40:25] | I think about bob, | 我在想Bob… |
[40:26] | looking out at the fireworks for the very last time. | 最后一次观赏烟火 |
[40:30] | It’s time. | 时间到了 |
[40:35] | And derek,dying so heroically… | 而Derek 象个英雄般地死去… |
[40:40] | I should have joined them. | 我本该加入他们的 |
[40:42] | No. | 不 |
[40:43] | Isabella… | |
[40:45] | you could live longer. | 你能活得更久 |
[40:47] | There are treatments and there’s always hope. | 有治疗方法 希望总是存在的 |
[40:52] | At least you didn’t say that you can imagine what I’m going through. | 至少你没说 你能想象我的遭遇 |
[40:58] | Because I don’t think anybody can. | 因为我觉得没人可以 |
[41:14] | stella. | |
[41:16] | What are you doing here so late? | 这么晚了 你在这里干什么? |
[41:18] | I needed to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[41:22] | I was inspired today by these three kids | 我受到了启示 从这三个孩子身上… |
[41:25] | and how they lived knowing they were dying. | …以及他们是如何带着死亡的觉悟生活 |
[41:29] | Mac,there’s a dna test that detects hiv. | Mac 有个DNA测试能检测HIV |
[41:32] | It shortens the window. | 它可以缩短期限 |
[41:34] | Which means I would get an immediate answer. | 那就是说 我能马上知道答案 |
[41:40] | I was hoping that you would authorize getting the pcr kit | 我希望你能批准进行PCR测试 (聚合酶链反应测试) |
[41:44] | that’s needed to run the test. | 做测试需要批准 |
[41:45] | You want to do it here in the lab? | 你想在这里进行吗? |
[41:47] | Well,we have the equipment. | 我们有设备 |
[41:48] | Adam has the graduate degree. | Adam读过研究生 |
[41:50] | Top of his class. I know. | 全班第一名 我知道 |
[41:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:05] | You ready for the answer? | 你准备好接受答案了? |
[42:11] | Whatever the outcome, | 不管结果如何… |
[42:13] | I am bound and determined to live every day to the fullest. | 我已下定决心 要活到生命的最后一刻 |
[42:36] | CSI:NY Season 03 Episode 20 | -=犯罪现场调查纽约篇 CSI:NY=- -=结束=- |