时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | Org the ambassador. | 跟大使打个招呼 |
[00:51] | Monsieur l’ambassadeur. | 大使先生 |
[00:53] | Je suis enchant. | 很高兴见到您 |
[00:55] | Enchant. | 幸会 |
[00:56] | Your french is excellent,mademoiselle. | 小姐 你的法语棒极了 |
[00:59] | I thank you and your parents for cohosting this fund-raiser for the haitian children. | 我忠心感谢你和你父母 为海地儿童举办的这一募捐活动 |
[01:04] | And I thank you for allowing us to use the un facility. | 也感谢您允许我们使用联合国的宴会厅 |
[01:07] | I’m very honored to be able to help. | 很荣幸能帮上忙 |
[01:09] | Mon plaisir. | 乐意至极 |
[01:10] | Excuse us,ambassador. | 失陪了 大使 |
[01:11] | Evie,they’re setting up for the guillotine photo. | Evie 他们准备好给断头台照相了 |
[01:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:27] | I don’t feel very well,evie. | 我觉得不舒服 Evie |
[01:29] | Simone,you’ve had too much wine,okay? | Simone 你只是喝多了 |
[01:31] | That’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[01:32] | Please,you can’t play the life of marie antoinette without the end. | 拜托了 你扮演Marie Antoinette 不能半途而废 (绝代艳后 本届奥斯卡同名提名影片) |
[01:54] | Mademoiselle ? | 你还好吗 小姐? |
[01:56] | Ca va. | 没事 |
[02:32] | simone? Simone! | |
[02:38] | Luther,something’s not right! Simone! | Luther 不对劲! Simone! |
[02:40] | Evie,come with me. | Evie 跟我来 |
[02:42] | It’s okay,she’ll be all right. | 没事的 她会没事的 |
[02:53] | Simone de lille. | |
[02:55] | She got trapped in the guillotine: | 被困于断头台 |
[02:57] | A couple guests tried to get her out, | 有客人想把她救出来 |
[02:58] | but it was jammed. | 但卡住了 |
[03:00] | The thing’s just a prop. | 这玩意儿只是个道具 |
[03:01] | It couldn’t have hurt her. | 不可能伤害到她 |
[03:02] | This blood’s from a small cut on her forehead.Certainly not fatal. | 血滴是从她额头的小伤口流出的 肯定不是致命伤 |
[03:06] | So if the guillotine didn’t kill her | 如果不是被断头台所杀 |
[03:08] | what did? | 会是什么呢? |
[03:48] | CSI new york Season 3 Episode 19 | -=犯罪现场调查纽约篇 CSI:NY=- A Daze Of Wine And Roaches 美酒与蟑螂之谜 |
[04:37] | Her lips are blue. | 嘴唇紫青 |
[04:39] | Symptomatic of poisoning. | 中毒症状 |
[04:41] | Either that or it was a very tight choker. | 要不就是这领结太紧了 |
[04:46] | Hey,mac,so get this | 嘿 Mac 听着 |
[04:48] | the french ambassador was taken outta here by his security detail, | 法国大使是被保安队带离这里的 |
[04:51] | but so was a 15-year-old girl. | 还有一个15岁女孩也是 |
[04:53] | Daughter of a french vip? | 法国贵宾的女儿? |
[04:54] | American.The only kid here. | 是美国人 这里唯一的孩子 |
[04:56] | The hostess of this shindig. | 是这宴会的主办人 |
[04:57] | – The hostess? – Yeah,isn’t that something? | – 主办人? – 对 了不起吧? |
[04:59] | Evie pierpont. | 她叫Evie Pierpont |
[05:01] | Yes,those pierponts. | 没错 Pierpont家族 |
[05:02] | And witnesses say she pulled the handle on that guillotine. | 目击者称是她拉下了断头台的闸刀 |
[05:05] | All right,mac,I got this one. | 好的 Mac 我去问问她 |
[05:06] | – Flack,you’re driving. – Engine’s running. | – Flack 你开车 – 随时准备 |
[05:08] | Have one of your guys impound memory cards from all the cameras. | 你们谁去把所有相机的记忆卡没收一下 |
[05:11] | If she was poisoned here, | 如果她是在这里被下毒的 |
[05:12] | we might be able to see our killer. | 我们也许能找到凶手 |
[05:14] | I’m on it. | 我去干这个 |
[05:18] | guys,let’s move this body. | 伙计们 我们把尸体移出来 |
[05:19] | Get these people outta here. | 让这些人出去 |
[05:21] | This is a crime scene. | 这里是犯罪现场 |
[05:23] | Captain gerrard. | Gerrard队长 |
[05:25] | Deputy inspector gerrard. | 助理监察长Gerrard |
[05:27] | He got made? | 他当上了? |
[05:29] | That gives him authority over the crime lab. | 致使他的权力大过了犯罪实验室 |
[05:31] | Not just the crime lab. | 不光是实验室 |
[05:33] | He’s the right-hand man to the chief of detectives. | 他还是刑事队长的得力助手 |
[05:36] | All right guys,come on,let’s bag ‘er. | 好的 来吧 我们把她装进袋子 |
[05:38] | Hold it! | 等一下! |
[05:39] | Don’t touch that body. | 别碰尸体 |
[05:41] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗? |
[05:43] | Yeah,death’s on un property. | 是的 在联合国区域发生的死亡事件 |
[05:45] | Our victim was a part-time translator. | 受害人是一名兼职翻译 |
[05:47] | Un security’s asked that the scene remain secured | 联合国治安署要求现场保持原样 |
[05:49] | and the body untouched until we get an okay. | 未经允许不得碰触尸体 |
[05:52] | Un security doesn’t have jurisdiction here. | 联合国治安署在这儿没有管辖权 |
[05:54] | They’ve requested cooperation, | 他们要求合作 |
[05:56] | and I’m extending the courtesy. | 我先来打个招呼 |
[05:58] | They want to wait for formal approval from the french embassy. | 他们想等法国大使馆正式核准后 再开始调查 |
[06:01] | That could take hours. | 那要花上好几个小时 |
[06:02] | They assured me they would expedite as quickly as possible. | 他们向我保证会尽快处理 |
[06:05] | You and I both know this isn’t something you have to do. | 你我都清楚根本不必如此费劲周折 |
[06:08] | It’s un security, | 这是联合国治安署 |
[06:10] | and it’s the way we’re doing it. | 我们就是这么办事的 |
[06:11] | We’re trying to solve a suspected poisoning. | 我们正试图解决一宗疑似下毒案 |
[06:13] | Delaying examination of the victim could degrade evidence in the body. | 推迟检测受害人 只会降低尸体上证据的可信度 |
[06:17] | Not to mention our murderer’s got quite a head start | 更别说凶手已经领先我们一大步 |
[06:20] | hey,I don’t need a crime scene tutorial | 嘿 我不需要一堂犯罪现场讲座 |
[06:23] | I understand the implications. | 我了解其中的意义 |
[06:26] | It’s a question of international diplomacy,detective. | 这是国际外交的问题 警探 |
[06:30] | When we’re authorized to examine the body,we will. | 授权后 我们就会检测尸体 |
[06:35] | You can take trace and material evidence, | 你们可以采集痕迹以及物据 |
[06:37] | but the body’s off-limits. | 但不允许在尸体上进行任何操作 |
[06:41] | Mac,I can think of at least 20 different poisons | Mac 我至少能想出20种毒素 |
[06:44] | that’ll be undetectable in an hour. | 一小时后就无法检测到 |
[06:46] | We need a fresh blood sample. | 我们需要新鲜血液样本 |
[06:48] | Which we get how,if we can’t touch the body? | 不能碰触尸体 要如何采集? |
[06:51] | We already have it. | 我们已经有了 |
[06:52] | What? | 什么? |
[06:55] | At our fingertipS. | 在指尖上 |
[07:04] | I’m evie’s guardian and the family’s attorney. | 我是Evie的监护人 还是这个家庭的律师 |
[07:07] | The pierponts are in china. | Pierpont一家在中国 |
[07:09] | I handle their daughter. | 我照顾他们的女儿 |
[07:11] | When are they coming back? | 他们何时回来? |
[07:12] | They have no plans of returning to the states. | 他们没有回来的打算 |
[07:14] | Their business is elsewhere. | 生意往来都在国外 |
[07:15] | I’d think their daughter would be their primary concern. | 还以为他们最关心的是女儿呢 |
[07:18] | I can certainly answer any of your questions or | 我能全权回答你的任何问题 或者 |
[07:20] | write them down and have evie respond by e-mail. | 写下来让Evie用电邮问复 |
[07:22] | Nice,but that’s not how this works. | 很好 可我们不想这么做 |
[07:24] | See,we’re old school. | 我们很传统 |
[07:25] | Raw light bulbs,cold concrete rooms. | 强烈照射的灯光 冰冷的水泥房间 |
[07:28] | You took evie out of the room rather quickly.Why? | 你把Evie带出房间的速度还真快 为什么? |
[07:30] | Evie’s quite mature for her age,but she’s only 15. | 在同龄人中 Evie的心智算是非常成熟 可她才15岁 |
[07:33] | Death isn’t something she should witness. | 不应该亲眼目睹死亡 |
[07:35] | So,you examined the body? | 你检测过尸体了? |
[07:37] | You knew that simone was dead? | 知道Simone已经死了? |
[07:38] | She didn’t appear to be breathing. | 看上去已经没呼吸了 |
[07:41] | Alive or dead,the moment was a traumatic one. | 生与死的一瞬是很容易察觉的 |
[07:43] | There was another gentleman with you? | 还有其他先生和你在一起吗? |
[07:46] | Jackson pillock.Part of our team of caregivers responsible for evie’s well-being. | Jackson Pillock 也是照顾Evie的人 主要负责她的健康 |
[07:50] | A licensed child psychologist. | 是一名持有执照的儿童心理医生 |
[07:52] | Again,I’d be happy to pass your card on to him. | 同样 我也乐意转达你们的留言 |
[07:55] | You just don’t get it,do you? | 你还没听明白 是吗? |
[07:58] | I want to talk to them,luther. | 我想和他们谈谈 Luther |
[08:04] | I got it,flack. | 我来吧 Flack |
[08:06] | Simone was more than just my french teacher. | Simone不只是我的法语老师 |
[08:10] | I mean,she actually cared about me. | 我是说 她真正地关心我 |
[08:14] | She was my best friend. | 她是我的挚友 |
[08:17] | Unlike some of my parents’ other employees. | 不像我父母的其他雇员 |
[08:21] | It was her idea to co-host this fund-raiser. | 举办这次募捐也是她的主意 |
[08:24] | She had this great idea about recreating paintings of marie-antoinette. | 重塑Marie Antoinette皇后的画像 也是她的想法 |
[08:29] | Evie,did you notice anything different or strange about simone this evening? | Evie 你有没有发现Simone今晚有些异样? |
[08:33] | She said she didn’t feel very good. | 她说觉得不舒服 |
[08:35] | Why did you pull the handle on the guillotine? | 你为什么拉下断头台的闸刀? |
[08:37] | I thought it would be a cool picture. | 我认为那拍下来很酷 |
[08:40] | You know, | 就是 |
[08:41] | the blade coming down. | 闸刀呼啸而下 |
[08:43] | And the shock on simone’s face. | 还有Simone脸上惊恐的表情 |
[08:46] | So,it wasn’t planned? | 所以 事先并未计划? |
[08:48] | I wanted it to be a surprise. | 我想让大家有个惊喜 |
[08:51] | I mean,I knew it couldn’t hurt her. | 因为我知道这不会伤害她 |
[08:54] | I just I really don’t understand. | 真的想不通 |
[08:57] | And I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[09:00] | It’s not your fault,evie. | 这不怪你 Evie |
[09:03] | But luther says she’s in the hospital. | 但Luther说她去医院了 |
[09:07] | She’s going to be okay,right? | 她会好起来的 是吗? |
[09:14] | What you did to simone didn’t hurt her,evie. | 你对Simone所做的 没有伤害到她 Evie |
[09:18] | Okay? | 知道吗? |
[09:37] | meet the former future of the manhattan foodie scene. | 来见见曼哈顿美食家的潜在远景图 |
[09:39] | Alec green,38 years old. | Alec Green 38岁 |
[09:41] | This was his third restaurant. | 这是他的第三家餐厅 |
[09:43] | He’s considered one of the greatest chefs in the country under 40. | 被誉为国内40岁以下最优秀主厨之一 |
[09:46] | – Who found him? – Manager. | – 谁发现的? – 经理 |
[09:48] | Today was the big opening day. | 今天是开幕日 |
[09:49] | Last night was “invited” dress. | 昨晚是邀请晚宴 |
[09:51] | Critics,wine distributors,mucky-mucks. | 评论家 酒品销售商 饕餮美食家 |
[09:54] | I thought you caught the un case. | 我以为你去查联合国的案子了 |
[09:55] | I did.Saturday night in the city, | 没错 周六晚上的城市 |
[09:57] | linds,you know how it is. | Linds 你知道有多热闹的 |
[09:58] | Good to be back. | 回来真好 |
[10:00] | The rigor shows he’s been dead for 12 hours at least. | 尸僵显示他死亡至少12小时 |
[10:03] | He may have been dead while the guests were still eating their cre brul last night. | 在客人享用焦糖布丁时 他可能已经死了 |
[10:08] | This is an odd corkscrew. | 这个开瓶器可真奇怪 |
[10:11] | It’S it’s inscribed with something. | 上面刻了字 |
[10:12] | It looks like some kind of an award. | 像是什么奖项 |
[10:14] | Flack,who’s got access to the vault? | Flack 谁能进地下室? |
[10:15] | No one.The vault was alec’s pride and joy. | 没人 这地窖是Alec骄傲和快乐的来源 |
[10:18] | Only way in was through him. | 要他允许方能进入 |
[10:20] | So this is where he housed the million dollar grape juice, | 这儿就是他储存天价葡萄汁的地方 |
[10:23] | Are you kidding me? This place is amazing. | 开什么玩笑 这地方妙极了 |
[10:26] | Mouton rothschild, | 摩登・罗氏察德堡红葡萄酒 |
[10:27] | montrachet, | 蒙哈榭(法国勃艮第地区白葡萄酒) |
[10:29] | barbaresco,the wine in this vault,dan, | 巴巴莱斯科(意大利皮埃蒙特区) Dan 这地窖里的酒 |
[10:32] | worth tens of thousands of dollars. | 价值连城 |
[10:33] | What do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[10:34] | Flack,I think danny’s kind of wine is the house chianti. | Flack 我想Danny还是适合 基安蒂廉价红葡萄酒 |
[10:37] | that’s where you’re wrong. My favorite kind of wine is beer. | 你搞错了 我最喜欢的还是啤酒 |
[10:47] | All right,we got lots of glass and wine spatter. | 这儿有很多玻璃碎片及酒渍 |
[10:54] | Looks like the bottle was open when it was broken, | 看起来打碎的时候 酒瓶是开着的 |
[10:57] | so it didn’t come off the wine rack. | 所以不是从酒架上掉落的 |
[10:59] | Came from the table over here. | 而是从这里的桌上 |
[11:00] | So we have a glass of wine, | 那么线索就有一杯酒 |
[11:02] | and a stoppered bottle, | 带塞的酒瓶 |
[11:03] | so somebody opened a bottle to taste it. | 所以说 有人开瓶品尝 |
[11:05] | And then maybe it got dropped in a struggle. | 可能后来卷入了一场争斗 |
[11:09] | From the diameter of the spatter, | 根据酒渍的直径来看 |
[11:10] | looks like the bottle was thrown, | 酒瓶是被人摔的 |
[11:13] | and thrown hard. | 还很用力 |
[11:14] | Okay,so there’s a fight, | 所以有人打架 |
[11:15] | and someone throws a wine bottle at our vic. | 其中一人朝受害人扔酒瓶 |
[11:19] | Then maybe alec rushes the attacker. | Alec可能对攻击者进行反击 |
[11:27] | and then he gets,uh | 接着他 |
[11:29] | screwed to death. | 被开瓶器钻死 |
[11:30] | 6.5,mess. | 6.5分 Mess |
[11:31] | Little shaky on the landing. | 就是着陆时有点晃 |
[12:16] | Lindsay. | |
[12:30] | What exactly was this chef cooking last night? | 主厨昨晚究竟做了什么玩意? |
[13:41] | Can’t believe it.Second day on the job,my boss is dead. | 难以置信 工作第二天 老板就死了 |
[13:44] | Just my luck. | 我就这命 |
[13:46] | Sure you didn’t see anything? | 你确定没看见什么? |
[13:47] | No.My manager came up, | 没有 经理找到我 |
[13:50] | white as a sheet,told me to call 911. | 面孔惨白 让我打911 |
[13:53] | Here I am,out of one job. | 就这样 丢了一份工 |
[13:56] | Who knew you needed three jobs to live in this city? | 谁会相信在这里过活要打三份工? |
[13:58] | Thanks for your time. | 感谢你的宝贵时间 |
[14:04] | Let’s just stick to what we have, and then we can be ahead of the game | 我们从已掌握的东西开始分析 这样就能在领回Simone的尸体后 |
[14:07] | when we get simone’s body back from the clutches of the un. | 在这场与联合国的角逐中领先 |
[14:11] | Mac loves this litical stuff, doesn’t he? | Mac可喜欢政治游戏了 不是吗? |
[14:14] | I’ll take the choker, why don’t you go with the wrapper. | 我检测领结 你检测糖纸 |
[15:07] | anything? | 有何进展? |
[15:08] | Yeah,I found what looks like a bite mark on this choker. | 我在领结上发现一个咬印 |
[15:12] | Got a sample to send over to dna. | 样本送去检验DNA了 |
[15:14] | I’m thinking it could give us a romantic angle to pursue. | 我想能从情爱角度去追查 |
[15:18] | Waiting on tox from the blood on my gloves. | 在等我手套上血液的毒检结果 |
[15:24] | This candy wrapper was found under the guillotine, | 这张糖纸是在断头台下面发现的 |
[15:27] | near simone’s hand. | 在Simone的手旁 |
[15:28] | See a small hole right there. | 这里有个小洞 |
[15:31] | It’s possibly from a syringe. | 很可能是针孔 |
[15:33] | It’s too perfect to be from a tear. | 大小很规整 不会是抓破的 |
[15:35] | Also got a partial print on the edge. | 在边缘发现部分指纹 |
[15:37] | A small hand. | 很小的手留下的 |
[15:38] | A woman’s? | 女性的手? |
[15:39] | Possibly.It’s smudged, | 有可能 很模糊 |
[15:41] | so no defining characteristics. | 很难确定指纹特性 |
[15:43] | Someone injects poison into a candy. | 有人往糖里注射毒素 |
[15:47] | Means they had to know how to get that one piece to its intended target. | 意味着他们得知道 如何将糖直接交给受害人 |
[16:01] | He died amongst some of the most expensive bottles of wine in the world. | 他死在全球最昂贵葡萄酒的包围中 |
[16:04] | I hope he took a swig of one of them before this went into him. | 希望被这刺中之前 他有痛饮一番 |
[16:07] | Sid,I’ve got some questions about poisoning. | Sid 我有几个关于下毒的问题 |
[16:09] | Oh,you’re here about the body we don’t have. | 噢 你是来问那具还没现身的尸体 |
[16:12] | Tox on a blood sample from hawkes’ gloves just came back negative. | 从Hawkes手套上采下的血样 毒检结果呈阴性 |
[16:16] | If simone de lille was poisoned, | 如果Simone De Lille是被下毒的 |
[16:18] | we’d expect some kind of a match. | 我们期盼结果有匹配 |
[16:20] | A few poisons are broken down by enzymes in the blood into natural compounds. | 一些毒素会与血液中的酶结合 变成自然物质 |
[16:24] | It makes them undetectable. We see the elements, | 致使不易检测 我们会发现一些元素 |
[16:26] | but not in combinations we’d recognize. | 但在混合物中却辨别不了 |
[16:28] | A new kind of compound. | 一种新的混合物 |
[16:29] | I thought about that.But what? | 我有想过这一点 可会是什么呢? |
[16:31] | Dna came back on the bite marks from our vic’s choker. | 领结上咬印的DNA结果出来了 |
[16:35] | Codis coughed up the name charlie cooper. | 系统显示与Charlie Cooper匹配 |
[16:38] | Three concealed weapon busts. | 因私藏枪械三次被捕 |
[16:40] | Apparently,charlie cooper was yet another one of evie pierpont’s handlers. | 同样 Charlie Cooper 也是Evie Pierpont的看护人之一 |
[16:45] | He was her shooting coach. | 她的射击教练 |
[16:47] | Did you say charles cooper? | 你是说Charles Cooper? |
[16:50] | Yes,I did. | 是的 |
[16:51] | Well,I give you | 我给你介绍 |
[16:54] | charles cooper, | |
[16:56] | shooting coach to olympic hopefuls. | 奥运会新星的射击教练 |
[16:59] | Sent athletes to atlanta,sydney,athens. | 曾选送运动员参加亚特兰大 悉尼 雅典 |
[17:03] | Came in two days ago,remember? | 两天前来的 记得吗? |
[17:05] | Preliminary investigation indicated suicide. | 初步调查 结论为自杀 |
[17:08] | We’re waiting on ballistics. | 还在等弹道测试结果 |
[17:09] | So how does a dead man bite the choker of a living woman who’s now dead? | 一个死人如何在一个女人活着的时候 咬她的领结 而这女人现在也死了? |
[17:13] | Sounds like a trick question. | 诡异的问题 |
[17:15] | That leads to a dead end. | 线索全断了 |
[17:16] | Oh,but simone’s work visa expired two weeks ago. | 噢 Simone的工作签证两周前过期了 |
[17:20] | Technically,that means she couldn’t work at the un. | 技术上来说 她已不在联合国工作 |
[17:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:26] | There goes her diplomatic immunity. | 这样她就没有外交豁免权了 |
[17:32] | Hey,sid confirmed C.O.D. | 嘿 Sid确定了死因 |
[17:34] | Aortic tear and esophageal trauma due to corkscrew impalement. | 主动脉撕裂 开瓶器刺入导致的食管创伤 |
[17:39] | Did you get anything off the corkscrew? | 开瓶器上发现什么了吗? |
[17:40] | Yeah,male epithelials on the handle. | 把柄上有男性皮脂 |
[17:43] | Unknown donor,though.No hits in codis. | 不过是未知人员 系统内没有找到匹配 |
[17:45] | But that pink trace we found was composed of resin and acrylic. | 不过那个粉红色物体里 含有树脂和丙烯酸 |
[17:48] | It’s a fake nail. | 是假指甲 |
[17:49] | The end was jagged, | 末端凹凸不平 |
[17:50] | broken off. | 是意外折断的 |
[17:51] | Could be related to the signs of struggle at the scene. | 可能与现场打架的迹象有联系 |
[17:54] | Did adam get anything off the bottle? | Adam在瓶子上有发现吗? |
[17:56] | Nothing off the bottle. | 没有发现 |
[17:58] | But he’s looking at the ball bearing I found, | 但他在检测我发现的滚珠 |
[18:00] | see what it’s made of,help us, | 看看是什么成分 |
[18:01] | give us an idea of what it is. | 能帮我们发现是何物 |
[18:03] | Is that the creature we pulled from the vic’s mouth? | 这就是我们从死者口中取出的东西? |
[18:06] | Madagascar hissing cockroach. | 马达加斯加发声蟑螂 |
[18:10] | This one is covered in three carats of cushion cut emeralds and rubies. | 它身上镶有3克拉 长角梯型切割的绿宝石和红宝石 |
[18:14] | It’s worth over $100,000. | 价值超过10万美元 |
[18:17] | Get out of here. | 你就吹吧 |
[18:19] | These are real stones? | 这些都是真品? |
[18:21] | And I’m thinking that this chain was attached. | 另外 我想这链子是与它相连的 |
[18:25] | Which makes this roach jewelry. | 于是便成了一件昆虫饰品 |
[18:27] | Or a pet. | 或者是宠物 |
[18:29] | Or a jeweled pet. | 又或者带珠宝的宠物 |
[18:31] | A roach broach. | 活蟑螂胸针 |
[18:32] | could be the next big thing.I mean, | 可能很快就会流行开来的 我是说 |
[18:34] | isn’t the cockroach kind of the unofficial mascot of new york? | 蟑螂不是纽约非法定的吉祥物吗? |
[18:37] | That’s funny.Take it easy there,montana. | 真好笑 别当回事 Montana |
[18:40] | so how’d this thing end up in the chef’s mouth? | 那这东西怎么会进主厨嘴巴里去的? |
[18:43] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[18:44] | But it’s worth a lot of money. | 但它很值钱 |
[18:45] | Maybe somebody lost it, or maybe it was stolen. | 可能有人遗失了 可能是被偷的 |
[18:47] | And alec green had something to do with it. | 而Alec Green与此有关 |
[18:49] | to answer that,we need to know who that roach broach belonged to. | 要找到答案 先要找出活蟑螂胸针的主人 |
[18:52] | it shouldn’t be too hard. | 那不会很难 |
[18:54] | How many people out there put this much bling on a bug? | 会有多少人把这么多珠宝镶在虫子身上? |
[18:56] | Girls like that really wear these things? | 这女孩真的会戴这个? |
[19:07] | she’s a real trendsetter. | 是啊 她是真正的弄潮儿 |
[19:09] | mr. Bridge,which one of you trendsetters owned this? | Bridge先生 哪一个弄潮儿拥有这个? |
[19:13] | My client list is confidential. | 我的客户名单是绝对保密的 |
[19:15] | what’s confidential about a list of freaks who wear bugs? | 一个怪胎戴虫子的名单 有什么好保密的? |
[19:19] | We’ll subpoena the list if we have to. | 不得以 我们可以申请搜查令 |
[19:22] | do what you got to do. | 请便 |
[19:23] | if one of those animal rights groups gets the list, | 如果某个动物权益保护协会有了名单 |
[19:25] | your clients are gonna have a whole different kind of pest to deal with. | 你的客户就得应付 一种截然不同的害虫了 |
[19:39] | spence evers. | |
[19:40] | Guys buy these things? | 买这些玩意儿是? |
[19:42] | got it for his wife. | 为他妻子买的 |
[19:44] | Even had it gift wrapped. | 甚至还要精心包装 |
[19:46] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[19:50] | what if the roach was attached to the wife? | 万一蟑螂系在他妻子身上呢? |
[19:53] | And the wife was attached to alec green. | 而这位妻子的芳心则 系在Alec Green身上 |
[19:55] | And the roach broach lives to tell the tale. | 活蟑螂胸针活了下来 为了讲述他们的故事 |
[20:07] | Detective taylor. | Taylor警探 |
[20:09] | Inspector. | 检察长 |
[20:10] | You authorized the medical examiner’s removal of simone de lille? | 是你批准法医 移动Simone de Lille尸体的? |
[20:14] | She wasn’t working for the un anymore. | 她不再为联合国工作了 |
[20:17] | Her visa expired three weeks ago. | 她的签证三个星期前到期了 |
[20:19] | Oh,so now you’re playing games? | 现在你开始钻空子了? |
[20:21] | Violating protocol because of a technicality. | 因为一个技术问题而违反协议 |
[20:24] | I have a murder to solve. | 我要解决一起谋杀案 |
[20:25] | Little advice,taylor. | 提点小小的建议 Taylor |
[20:27] | You might want to get used to the idea of playing politics. | 你也许得习惯把玩政治 |
[20:30] | If I don’t? | 如果我不愿意呢? |
[20:31] | Might come back and bite you in the ass. | 也许它会反过来狠咬你一口 |
[20:33] | You angry because this made you look bad or because you know I’m right? | 你气恼是因为这事让你颜面无光 还是因为你知道我做得对? |
[20:37] | Both. | 两个原因都有 |
[20:41] | I’ll forward the autopsy report. | 我会向你递交验尸报告 |
[20:43] | I’d appreciate that. | 非常感谢 |
[20:51] | For all the trouble you had to go to for simone de lille’s body, | 你为了Simone de Lille的尸体煞费苦心 |
[20:53] | I wish I had something more conclusive. | 但愿我能得出更好的结论 |
[20:55] | Any fingerprints? | 有指纹吗? |
[20:56] | One– from a small hand, | 颈动脉上 |
[20:57] | right on the carotid artery. | 发现一个指纹 属于一只小手 |
[20:59] | Checking to see if she was alive. | 想检查她是否还活着 |
[21:01] | You get a good lift? | 能完整提取吗? |
[21:02] | Sent it upstairs already. | 已经送上楼了 |
[21:04] | I also ran a sample of her blood through tox, | 另外我对她的血样进行了毒理检验 |
[21:07] | but there were no obvious signs of poison. | 但没有明显的中毒迹象 |
[21:10] | No obvious signs? | 没有明显的迹象? |
[21:11] | The lungs were edematous. | 肺部浮肿 |
[21:13] | Swollen with water. | 是水肿 |
[21:14] | Respiratory failure? | 呼吸衰竭? |
[21:15] | Right. | 没错 |
[21:16] | So I looked for cause. | 所以我查找了下原因 |
[21:18] | There were traces of chocolate in her stomach, | 她胃里有残留的巧克力 |
[21:22] | but again,no direct link to a poison. | 但还是查不出有毒性 |
[21:24] | So I went deeper into the digestive system | 所以我深入检测了消化系统 |
[21:26] | and found traces of a dendritic polymer– | 发现少量树枝状的聚合体 |
[21:30] | a cutting-edge drug delivery system. | 一种尖端的毒品输送系统 |
[21:34] | The polymer particles carry a drug to specific parts of the body where it’s released. | 聚合体的微粒将毒品运输到 体内的特殊部位 再将毒品释放出来 |
[21:38] | It’s used when a drug is too toxic to be released directly into the bloodstream. | 适用于毒性过强 不能直接进入血液的毒品 |
[21:43] | Maybe we can’t detect the poison because it isn’t in our database of known compounds. | 已知的化合物数据库找不到相关信息 所以我们才查不出毒品的种类 |
[21:48] | That could be. | 有可能 |
[21:50] | Okay,we’ve got the what, | 好吧 我们知道了是什么 |
[21:51] | now we need the when,the how and the who. | 现在得查出何时发生 如何发生 又是谁下的毒 |
[21:54] | I can help with the when. | 我能查出时间 |
[21:56] | The location of the drug release shows | 毒品释放的身体部位表明 |
[21:58] | she ingested the poison 15,20 minutes before she died. | 她在死前15到20分钟时摄入毒品 |
[22:04] | This fresh scarring? | 这是个新鲜的伤口 |
[22:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:07] | And it’s associated with this fracture,I think. | 我认为跟这儿的骨折有关 |
[22:12] | Two,maybe three days old. | 大约两 三天前发生的 |
[22:14] | Someone wanted her hurting. | 有人想伤害她 |
[22:17] | Someone wanted her dead. | 有人想置她于死地 |
[22:24] | We pulled charlie cooper’s dna from simone’s choker. | 从Simone的颈链上 发现了Charlie Cooper的DNA |
[22:26] | She rented it about a week ago, | 她大约一星期前租来的 |
[22:27] | so we’re thinking maybe one night | 所以我们认为 也许某夜 |
[22:34] | okay,but we need more of a connection than that. | 好吧 但我们得找出更多的关联才行 |
[22:37] | C.O.D.On charlie was originally thought to be suicide, | 起初认为Charlie的死因是自杀 |
[22:40] | until we noticed this. | 后来我们注意到这个 |
[22:41] | There’s blood spatter on the palm of his hand. | 他掌中的血迹 |
[22:45] | Makes it impossible for him to have held the gun. | 这样看来 不可能是他扣动了扳机 |
[22:47] | Browning nine mil. | 直径9毫米的勃朗宁自动手枪 |
[22:49] | Some skin caught in the slide was sent to the lab. | 滑膛里发现少量表皮 已送去实验室 |
[22:51] | We got a dna profile, | DNA分析有结果了 |
[22:53] | but no match in codis. | 但系统内查不到 |
[22:54] | That is,until we ran it against our latest contestant. | 直到跟我们 最新的死亡选手进行了对比 |
[22:57] | Simone. | |
[22:59] | Who wouldn’t have been in codis. | 她的信息不可能在系统内 |
[23:00] | So simone killed charlie. | 这么说Simone杀死了Charlie |
[23:01] | See,I’m thinking she could have threatened him. | 看 我想她可能威胁过他 |
[23:03] | There was a struggle, and the gun went off. | 他们发生了缠斗 而后手枪走火 |
[23:05] | What the hell is this?! | 这到底是什么? |
[23:06] | Somebody knows about my visa,charlie! | 有人知道我的签证过期了 Charlie! |
[23:08] | You’re the only person that knew! Did you tell? | 这事只有你知道! 你告诉别人的? |
[23:10] | Hey,take it easy.I didn’t write that! | 嗨 别激动! 那不是我写的! |
[23:11] | Simone,put down the gun. | Simone 把枪放下 |
[23:13] | Simone,put down the gun! | Simone 把枪放下! |
[23:14] | Simone! | |
[23:27] | oh what would she threaten him about? | 她会拿什么去恐吓他呢? |
[23:29] | We found this at charlie’s murder scene. | 在Charlie的谋杀现场发现这个 |
[23:32] | Analysis of the handwriting doesn’t give us anything that matches charlie though. | 笔迹分析下来跟Charlie的不符合 |
[23:36] | She have this kind of money? | 她还有这种钱? |
[23:37] | Deposits were made into her account totaling $18,000 in the last few weeks. | 过去几周她的账户共存入1万8千美金 |
[23:41] | And all the money came from the pierpont household account. | 这些钱都来自Pierpont的家庭账户 |
[23:45] | So simone gets this note saying someone knows her secret. | 这么说Simone发现纸条上写着 有人得悉了她的秘密 |
[23:48] | She confronts charlie, | 她去找Charlie对峙 |
[23:49] | thinking he spilled the beans. | 以为是他说漏了嘴 |
[23:51] | Pierpont,charlie,simone all fit together somehow. | 但不知何故 Pierpont和Charlie 及Simone相处得不错 |
[23:54] | Who else knew simone’s secret? | 还有谁知道Simone的秘密呢? |
[23:56] | Let’s go uptown. | 我们去住宅区走一趟 |
[24:00] | Mr. Pillock,you accompanied evie to the party? | Pillock先生 是你陪Evie去晚会的吗? |
[24:02] | Yes,I did,and i have no idea who wrote this note. | 是的 但我不知道这张纸条是谁写的 |
[24:06] | Certainly not me. | 肯定不是我 |
[24:08] | Who would have access to paper like that? | 还有谁能取得这种纸张? |
[24:09] | Any one of 30 people. | 有30个人都可以办到 |
[24:11] | You’re referring to evie’s handlers. | 你指的是Evie的保护人 |
[24:13] | We’re a care team. | 我们是个监护团队 |
[24:15] | Evie is like manhattan royalty. | Evie就好比是曼哈顿的皇室 |
[24:18] | She’s not being handled, | 她并非被人操纵 |
[24:19] | she’s being prepared. | 而是被妥当安排 |
[24:21] | Well,here’s a possible scenario. | 还有个可能的情节 |
[24:22] | You wanted more leverage at the pierponts’, | 你想在Pierponts家族中得到更大的影响力 |
[24:25] | so you engineer charlie and simone breaking up, | 所以利用这张字条 |
[24:28] | using this note. | 让Charlie和Simone一刀两断 |
[24:29] | The way’s clear for you because simone has to go back to france. | 迫使Simone回法国 从而为自己扫除障碍 |
[24:33] | Ask her. | 问她吧 |
[24:34] | Evie. | |
[24:35] | Ask that little witch what’s going on. | 问问这个小巫女到底发生了什么吧 |
[24:37] | Jackson. | |
[24:39] | I need you to re-schedule evie’s fencing class. | 我需要你重新安排Evie的击剑课程 |
[24:42] | And have you set up the interviews for the new french coach? | 你安排新法语教练的面试了吗? |
[24:45] | Those writing samples? I’m starting with you. | 就从你开始对照笔迹样本吧 |
[24:48] | There’s paper in the office. | 办公室里有纸 |
[24:50] | I need a word with evie. | 我要跟Evie说句话 |
[24:53] | Detective. | 警探 |
[24:54] | Mr. Vandeross. | Vandeross先生 |
[24:55] | Evie,did you know that simone and | Evie 你是否知道Simone |
[24:57] | your shooting coach were in a relationship? | 跟你的射击教练有染? |
[25:01] | I mean,they were even going to get married. | 是的 我是说 他们都要结婚了 |
[25:03] | Evie,did you touch simone when she was in the guillotine? | Evie 在断头台那里你是否碰过Simone? |
[25:06] | No,I couldn’t do that. | 不 我办不到 |
[25:09] | It was way too horrible. | 那情景太可怕了 |
[25:11] | It’s okay,sweetie.Here you go. | 没关系 亲爱的 给你 |
[25:14] | Evie,it’s getting late. | Evie 我们要迟到了 |
[25:15] | Excuse us. | 恕我们失陪 |
[25:17] | Um,I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:19] | I have dressage at 2:30 | 2:30我要进行马术训练 |
[25:21] | and then I’m performing tonight. | 今天晚上要进行表演 |
[25:23] | Do you have a card? | 你有名片吗? |
[25:24] | Uh,yes. | 是的 |
[25:26] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:33] | Please call me the second you hear anything. | 有消息就请打我电话 |
[25:39] | Absolutely. | 一定 |
[25:48] | You’re the company that insured that roach. | 你们公司给那只蟑螂保了险 |
[25:50] | No,I want it done now. | 不行 我现在就要解决 |
[25:53] | It was from my ex-husband. | 蟑螂是我前夫送我的 |
[25:55] | A final kiss-off before he took off to california with his secretary. | 携小秘共赴加州前给我的分手礼 |
[25:58] | He thought it was the perfect symbol of our marriage, | 认为它完美地象征了我们的婚姻 |
[26:00] | so I wear it when I get too sentimental. | 所以每当我变得多愁善感 就会戴上它 |
[26:02] | Any idea how your jewelry wound up in mr.Green’s mouth? | 知道你的珠宝怎么 会跑到Green先生的嘴巴里吗? |
[26:06] | Roaches like dank places filled with hot air? | 因为蟑螂喜欢热乎乎的黑暗地方? |
[26:09] | That’s funny, | 真搞笑 |
[26:10] | but you know what,when we found him, | 但知道吗 我们发现他时 |
[26:11] | he was stone cold dead. | 他已经僵死了 身体冰冷 |
[26:14] | I wore it to his restaurant last night. | 昨天晚上我戴着它去了他的饭店 |
[26:16] | I’m a food critic for manhattan weekly. | 我是曼哈顿周刊的美食评论家 |
[26:18] | You always wear bugs to restaurant openings? | 你总是戴着小虫子参加饭店的开幕式吗? |
[26:19] | No,just this once. | 不是 仅此一次 |
[26:21] | In true fashion, | 展现真我时尚 |
[26:22] | alec overreacted. | Alec反应过头了 |
[26:27] | clarissa. | |
[26:29] | How you doing? | 你好吗? |
[26:30] | I hope you’re enjoying your | 希望你尽情地享用… |
[26:33] | get that thing out of here. | 把那玩意儿弄出去 |
[26:34] | What are you trying to do? Ruin me? | 你想干什么? 毁了我? |
[26:35] | Oh,alec,love,if this place bombs, | Alec亲爱的 哪怕这地方炸了 |
[26:38] | it will hardly be because of my choice in jewelry. | 也不可能是我所选的珠宝引起的 |
[26:40] | Yes. | 没错 |
[26:43] | seems like the two of you might have a little history together. | 你们两个似乎有段历史 |
[26:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:46] | He didn’t like it when i said he only had two recipes: | 我说他只有两种诀窍 令他很不满意 |
[26:48] | One for failure,the other for disaster. | 一个导致失败 另一个引发灾难 |
[26:51] | I was only being honesT. | 我不过是实话实说 |
[26:52] | And then you got mean? | 所以你恼羞成怒? |
[26:54] | We found your fingernail at the crime scene. | 我们在犯罪现场发现了你的手指甲 |
[26:56] | Along with other signs of struggle. | 还有其它搏斗的迹象 |
[26:58] | That roach is worth more than the two of you make in a year. | 你们俩一年赚的钱加起来 都买不起这只蟑螂 |
[27:00] | I wasn’t going to just let him flush it. | 我可不愿它被冲进马桶 |
[27:02] | Alec,get back here. | Alec 回来 |
[27:03] | hey,get off of me! | 嗨 放手! |
[27:05] | – Give it to me,alec! – Let go! | – 把它给我 Alec! – 放开! 你在干什么? |
[27:06] | What are you doin’? | – 把它给我 Alec! – 放开! 你在干什么? |
[27:08] | Clarissa,you’re crazy! | Clarissa 你疯了! |
[27:09] | I’m calling security! | 我要叫保安了! |
[27:10] | No,no,no, | 别 别 别 |
[27:11] | don’t go under there. Don’t go under there, | 别往下面爬 别往下面爬 |
[27:13] | get back here! | 回来! |
[27:16] | stop! | 停下! |
[27:17] | Ouch! | 哦! |
[27:22] | I never found it. | 再没找到它 |
[27:24] | Ms. Evers,we know people who kill for a lot less than what we make in a year. | Evers女士 有人会为远不到 我们一年的收入大开杀戒 |
[27:28] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没杀他 |
[27:29] | The roach was insured, | 蟑螂投过保险 |
[27:30] | and regardless, | 再说 |
[27:31] | alec would have killed himself anyway when my review came out. | 我的评论结果一登出来 Alec也会羞愤自尽的 |
[27:34] | So what difference does it make? | 有什么区别呢? |
[27:43] | I got some info on that ball bearing you found at the scene. | 犯罪现场找到的滚珠上有所发现 |
[27:45] | Nice. | 很好 |
[27:46] | It’s five millimeters and made from lead. | 直径5毫米 原料是铅 |
[27:48] | Now,machine-grade ball bearings are made from hardened steel, | 当今机器制造的滚球都使用硬化钢 |
[27:50] | so I-I’m thinking bb l-like a bb gun. | 所以我认为是散弹…就象散弹枪 |
[27:53] | Right,but there are no signs of a bb gun shot in the wine vault. | 没错 但酒窖里没有开过散弹枪的迹象 |
[27:55] | Right,I-I remembered that, | 是的 我…我记得 |
[27:57] | so I took a closer look and I found no specific rifling characteristics, | 所以我细看了一下 上面没有散弹的特殊膛线 |
[28:00] | so I-it’s not a bb. | 因此不是散弹枪 |
[28:01] | Cool,so what is it? | 妙极了 那这是什么? |
[28:02] | I I have no idea. | 我…我不清楚 |
[28:05] | That’s fantastic. | 真是不可思议 |
[28:06] | Dude,come on,the sarcasm,all right? | 伙计 行了 别挖苦我了行吗? |
[28:07] | I’m doing the best with what I got here. | 我已经想尽办法 物尽其用了 |
[28:09] | Anywhere on the broken bottle pieces? | 玻璃碎瓶上有什么发现吗? |
[28:11] | uh,yes,actually,i,I, | 是的 确实有 |
[28:14] | i found this stuck to the bottom of the broken wine bottle. | 我发现红酒碎瓶的底部粘上了这个 |
[28:20] | Don’t bother asking ’cause I have no idea what it is yet. | 别劳神问了 因为我还不知道是什么 |
[28:23] | All right? I found it in the search. | 行了吧? 是试验过程中发现的 |
[28:25] | I,I fumed all the pieces of glass | 我熏显过所有的玻璃碎片 |
[28:27] | and the only print that I came up with was the vic’S. | 唯一的指纹是死者的 |
[28:31] | maybe he, | 也许他 |
[28:32] | like,dropped the bottle when he was being attacked? | 被袭击时酒瓶脱手了? |
[28:34] | The bottle was thrown; the spatter pattern established that. | 碎片散落的情况表明 酒瓶是砸下去的 |
[28:37] | Well,alec might have been the one to throw the bottle,then. | 那也许是Alec砸了酒瓶 |
[28:41] | This is a 2003 cheau suzanne. | 这是2003年的Chateau Suzanne酒 |
[28:43] | This is a $500 bottle of wine. | 500美金一瓶 |
[28:45] | $650. | 650美金 |
[28:46] | I checked. | 我查过了 |
[28:47] | Since when do you know so much about wine,montana? | 你什么时候对酒这么在行了 Montana? |
[28:49] | We’re more than beer and buffalo burgers,messer | 我们并非只有啤酒和野牛肉夹饼 Messer |
[29:14] | look at the label. You see that white line? | 看着商标 看到白线没有? |
[29:18] | – Where? – Over here on the edge. | – 哪里? – 边上 |
[29:21] | See? | 看见没? |
[29:22] | Now,if I compare it to an athentic label from our database | 现在 把它跟数据库里的 注册商标进行对照 |
[29:30] | there.What do you think? | 看 你怎么想? |
[29:32] | It’s a knockoff. | 是假货 没错 那么昂贵的一瓶酒 |
[29:35] | the color of the border would go all the way to the edge. | 商标边缘的颜色应该完全一致 |
[29:39] | Right. | 没错 |
[29:43] | All right,so let me know, | 好吧 有结果就告诉我 |
[30:11] | The reason alec green threw a $650 bottle of wine to the ground | Alec Green把价值650美金的酒砸地上 |
[30:15] | is because he knew it wasn’t worth $650. | 是因为知道它不值650美金 |
[30:17] | Someone was switching labels. | 有人调换了商标 |
[30:19] | Right.It’s the most common wine scam. | 没错 这是最常见的红酒掉包伎俩 |
[30:21] | You take a cheap bottle of wine with the right shape, | 弄来廉价的红酒 只要酒瓶一样 |
[30:23] | you steam the label off, | 利用蒸汽分离商标 |
[30:24] | you slap on an expensive label,and you’re done. | 再拿昂贵红酒的商标往上一帖 大功告成 |
[30:26] | and boom. | 哇哦 |
[30:28] | Julian feeney. | |
[30:30] | Busted for drunk driving. | 因酒后驾车被捕 |
[30:32] | Now,the only reason his prints would be under the label | 商标上留下他指纹的唯一原因 |
[30:34] | is if he’s the one who switched it. | 是因为他是调换标签的人 |
[30:36] | He one of the people at alec’s “invited dress” last night? | 他昨晚也参加了Alec的邀请晚宴吗? |
[30:39] | Yep.Julian feeney, feeney wine distribution. | 是的 Jilian Feeney Feeney红酒销售 |
[30:42] | All right,so I’m thinking alec green figured out he was paying more than his wine was worth. | 好吧 我认为是Alec Green发现 他支付的费用远超红酒的实际费用 |
[30:46] | Maybe it cost him his life. | 也许那要了他的命 |
[30:47] | Boom. | 正解 |
[30:52] | Julian feeney. | |
[30:54] | At your service. | 为您服务 |
[30:55] | Poor guy’s been dead 24 hours. | 可怜人刚去世24小时 |
[30:57] | You’re already,uh, taking back your wine? | 你已经开始拿回你的酒了? |
[30:59] | All this was on loan. | 这个都是贷款来的 |
[31:01] | Look,it’s a shame what happened. | 听着 对于发生的事很遗憾 |
[31:03] | Alec was my best client | Alec是我最好的客户 |
[31:05] | and last night couldn’t have gone smoother. | 昨晚好的不能再好了 |
[31:06] | I mean,this place was going to blow up. | 我是说 这个地方就要炸开锅了 |
[31:08] | Alec had great taste in everything. | Alec对所有的事情都很有品位 |
[31:11] | Maybe too great,right? | 也许太好了 对吗? |
[31:12] | You underestimate him. | 你低估了他 |
[31:14] | Didn’t think he’d notice two-buck chuck in a six-bill bottle? | 没想到他会注意到”两元货” 装在600美元的瓶子里? |
[31:18] | The nose on this is wrong. | 这个闻上去不对 |
[31:21] | You switching labels on me? | 你换了标签? |
[31:23] | That’s the real deal. | 那是真货 |
[31:24] | For $650? | 值650美元? |
[31:26] | This is anything but the real deal. | 这个绝对不是真货 |
[31:29] | I don’t know,if it got out that you were pulling this wine scam, | 我不知道 如果证明 你使这种葡萄酒的诡计 |
[31:32] | I’m thinking you’d be finished. | 我想你就完蛋了 |
[31:34] | you might’ve gave a little twist to that story. | 你也许对那个故事做了个小小的改动 |
[31:39] | I got male dna on a corkscrew,julian, | 我在开瓶器上找到了男性的DNA Julian |
[31:42] | and I think it belongs to you. | 我认为那是你的 |
[31:44] | So what do you want me to do,hmm? | 那么你想让我做什么? |
[31:45] | Spit into a cup to clear this up? | 朝杯子吐口水来洗清罪名? |
[31:47] | Let’s just get this done. | 我照办就是 |
[31:48] | I got a tasting downtown in an hour. | 一小时后我在市区有个品酒会 |
[31:50] | Cancel it,all right, | 取消了 好吧 |
[31:51] | because even if you didn’t kill alec green, | 因为即使你没有杀Alec Green |
[31:52] | this whole wine scam thing you’re pulling, | 这整个葡萄酒诡计的事 |
[31:54] | that’s ten months for fraud.All right? | 也够因诈骗关你10个月了 明白吗? |
[31:56] | How do you like the taste of that? | 想尝尝吗? |
[32:03] | Hey,mac. | 嘿 Mac |
[32:04] | None of the handwriting samples we took from the pierpont staff matches the note. | 我们从Pierpont家的员工那取的笔迹样本 和纸条上的都不吻合 |
[32:08] | You got something? | 你发现了什么? |
[32:09] | Yeah,something’s been bugging me about evie, | Evie的事让我有些困扰 |
[32:11] | so I did a little further investigation. | 所以我又进一步调查了一下 |
[32:14] | Now,there are three types of tears: | 一共有3种眼泪: |
[32:17] | Basal,reflective,and psychic, or emotional tears. | 基础的 沉思的 还有精神的 或者情感的眼泪 |
[32:22] | Now,emotional tears have higher levels of potassium | 情感的眼泪钾和锰的含量 |
[32:25] | and manganese than the others. | 较其它的高些 |
[32:26] | I analyzed the composite enzymes of evie’s tears. | 我分析了Evie眼泪中的复合酶 |
[32:35] | They’re not emotional. | 他们不含情感 |
[32:37] | She’s faking it,mac. | 她是假装的 Mac |
[32:39] | So you think evie’s involved in simone’s death. | 那么你觉得Evie和Simone的死有关 |
[32:42] | But how does a child of 15 get access to the drug that killed simone? | 但是一个15岁的孩子怎么能 得到毒死Simone的药物呢? |
[32:46] | We need more than that. | 我们需要更多的线索 |
[32:47] | Well,the science says that she knows something. | 唔 科学说明她知道些内情 |
[32:49] | A distraught young girl’s tears? | 一个发狂的年轻女孩的眼泪? |
[32:52] | Never hold up in court. | 从未做过呈堂证供 |
[32:53] | We need another angle. | 我们需要从别的方向去调查 |
[32:55] | The note at the scene of charlie’s death was | Charlie死亡现场找到的纸条是 |
[32:59] | a demand for money, | 索要钱财的 |
[33:00] | and there’s simone’s account. | 还有Simone的帐户 |
[33:03] | Follow the money. | 调查钱 |
[33:05] | All right,I’ll subpoena the pierpont accounts. | 好吧 我会申请法庭传票 调查Pierpont的帐目 |
[33:08] | I’m not sure how, | 不知道为什么 |
[33:09] | but I have a feeling this is all going to lead us right back to evie. | 但是我有感觉这会 直接指引我们回到Evie身上 |
[33:21] | I have no idea what it is, | 我不知道这是什么 |
[33:24] | all right? I’ve washed it,I’ve unfolded it, | 知道吗? 我清洗过 把它展开 |
[33:27] | I swabbed it for dna, | 用棉签在上面提取了DNA |
[33:28] | and I found female epithelials on the adhesive side. | 在粘合处发现了女性的上皮组织 |
[33:32] | I even figured out that our mystery metal goes right here. | 我甚至找到了 我们神秘金属就是从这来的 |
[33:37] | But you still don’t know what it is. | 但是你还是不知道那是什么 |
[33:39] | No,I’m,I’m,I’m batting zero. | 不 我 我毫无头绪 |
[33:40] | The dna came back on julian feeney. | Julian Feeney的DNA结果出来了 |
[33:42] | The epithelials are not a match to the murder weapon. | 上皮组织与凶器上的不相吻合 |
[33:47] | A nipple marker. | 乳头标记物 |
[33:48] | That’s what it is. | 就是这个东西 |
[33:49] | A nipple what? | 乳头什么? |
[33:50] | A nipple marker. | 乳头标记物 |
[33:51] | They’re using mammograms to search for palpable masses. | 医生使用乳房X线照片 来寻找明显的肿块 |
[33:54] | Ah,you know,that’s what the lead is for. | 啊 你知道 那是用来干什么的 |
[33:56] | It would up in the x-ray. | 那会在X光里出现 |
[33:57] | Right,women always forget they’re wearing them. | 妇女们总是忘记还带着它们 |
[33:59] | They wind up in the weirdest places. | 总会出现在最奇怪的地方 |
[34:00] | Yeah,like two feet away from a dead guy? | 是啊比如说离个死人2英尺的地方? |
[34:03] | Maybe it belongs to clarissa. | 也许是Clarissa的 |
[34:05] | No. | 不 |
[34:06] | Because if she were breast-feeding she wouldn’t have had a mammogram. | 因为如果她用母乳哺育的话 就不会照乳房X线照片 |
[34:08] | It’s too much radiation. | 辐射太多了 |
[34:10] | Somebody brought it into the wine vault. | 有人把他带去酒窖的 |
[34:13] | One side of the marker is adhesive. | 标记物的一侧是有粘性的 |
[34:15] | It would stick to anything. | 可以粘住任何东西 |
[34:18] | Radiation. | 辐射 |
[34:19] | So you discovered the chef, | 那么是你发现的厨师 |
[34:21] | alec green? | |
[34:22] | No. | 不 |
[34:23] | She came up | 她来找我 |
[34:25] | Radiology. | 放射学 |
[34:27] | The busboy. | 那个餐馆小工 |
[34:34] | Mr. Sanford? | Sanford先生? |
[34:37] | all right,you got the key? | 好吧 你有钥匙? |
[34:38] | – Yeah,this is it right here. – All right,step aside. | – 是的 就在这 – 好吧 站远点 |
[34:46] | mr. Sanford? Nypd! | Sanford先生? 纽约警察! |
[34:51] | Mr. Sanford? | Sanford先生? |
[35:12] | Danny. | |
[35:15] | All right,mr. Sanford, we see you behind the curtain. | 好吧 Sanford先生 我们看见你在帘子后面 |
[35:18] | Come out slowly. | 慢慢出来 |
[35:34] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[35:41] | Found these rubies in the tread of your doc martens. | 在你的Dr Martens(鞋子的牌子) 鞋底发现这些红宝石 |
[35:44] | You were stompg around on good 13 grand. | 你踩在大约13000的东西上 |
[35:47] | Is that what this is about? | 这就是原因吧? |
[35:49] | You tried to make a grab for the ruby-covered roach? | 你想要抓住那个镶着红宝石的蟑螂? |
[35:51] | No. | 不 |
[35:53] | He was a murderer with his poisons and his traps. | 他的那些毒药和陷阱才是凶手 |
[35:56] | Is that was this is about? | 就是因为这个? |
[35:58] | Alec stepped all over you? | Alec一直踩在你头上? |
[35:59] | No,it wasn’t about me. | 不 与我无关 |
[36:02] | It was about her. | 是她 |
[36:07] | Where’d you go,you little bastard? | 你要去哪 你这小兔崽子? |
[36:08] | Hey! Just let her go! | 嘿! 让她走吧! |
[36:09] | Get off me! | 别碰我! |
[36:11] | You’re crazy! | 你疯了! |
[36:17] | you killed him because of the cockroach? | 你就因为这个蟑螂杀了他? |
[36:19] | It’s the way you say it.Just like | 那只是你说 就好像 |
[36:22] | just like just like they’re nothing. | 就好像它们什么都不是 |
[36:25] | Don’t you understand these beings are special? | 你不懂这些生命很特别吗? |
[36:29] | Like what? Like a,like a pet? | 什么? 像 像个宠物? |
[36:31] | No! | 不! |
[36:31] | Cockroaches have been around for more than 250 million years. | 蟑螂已经存在超过2.5亿年了 |
[36:36] | They can withstand 12 times the amount of radiation a human can. | 他们可以承受的辐射是人类的12倍 |
[36:39] | The military is looking into using roaches to comb buildings for biohazards. | 军事上正在研究使用蟑螂 搜索大楼以寻找生化危害 |
[36:43] | They’re that sensitive. | 它们是如此的灵敏 |
[36:45] | They are that amazing. | 如此的神奇 |
[36:47] | You know,we barely scratch the surface of what these creatures could tell us. | 对于这种生物所包含的内涵 我们几乎连皮毛都了解不到 |
[36:52] | Only instead of listening to them,we take them for granted. | 只不过我们不愿听它们说的 觉得拥有它们认为是理所当然的 |
[36:55] | Just like fresh water. | 就好像新鲜的水 |
[36:57] | Just like the ozone layer. | 就好像臭氧层 |
[36:59] | And one day we’ll all be gone. | 等到我们都死去的那天 |
[37:03] | They’ll still be here. | 它们仍然还在 |
[37:07] | Couldn’t help it. | 情不自禁 |
[37:09] | When I saw | 当我看见 |
[37:11] | when I knew what he was gonna do | 当我知道他要做什么的时候 |
[37:16] | so you killed a guy over a cockroach. | 你为了一只蟑螂杀了一个人 |
[37:27] | Hey,mac! | 嘿 Mac! |
[37:28] | Mac! | |
[37:30] | I went to the fda to see if I could get a lead on the drug delivery system found in simone’s body. | 我去了食品及药物管理局 试图找到 Simone体内发现的药物传递系统的线索 |
[37:34] | Developed by evie’s father’s company for a breakthrough cancer drug. | 是由Evie父亲公司开发的 攻克癌症药物 |
[37:38] | Samples were attached to the patent application. | 样本附在专利申请上 |
[37:40] | So who had access? | 那么谁可以拿到? |
[37:47] | You were being blackmailed. | 你被勒索了 |
[37:49] | You set up simone’s account as part of an embezzlement scheme | 你对Simone的帐户做了手脚 作为挪用公款阴谋的一部分 |
[37:52] | and when she found out,she confronted you. | 她发现后就来找你对质 |
[37:55] | Conjecture. | 反对 |
[37:56] | You said you had some questions for evie. | 你们说有些问题要问Evie |
[37:58] | I’m here as her attorney. | 我是作为她的律师来这的 |
[38:00] | I’m filing a complaint with your superiors. | 我会向你们的上司提出抗议的 |
[38:05] | Recognize this? | 认得出这个吗? |
[38:08] | Right. | 是的 |
[38:10] | It’s a patent application for a polymer-based drug delivery system. | 这是对于聚合物基聚合物基的专利申请 |
[38:15] | Supposed to have three attached samples.Three. | 粘在上面的样本应该有三个 是三个 |
[38:18] | One.Two. | 一 二 |
[38:26] | Now,I may only be a simple forensic scientist,mr. Vandeross, | 现在我可能只是个简单的 刑事鉴证科学家 Vandeross先生 |
[38:30] | but even I can tell that one of these samples is missing. | 但是就算是我也能发现 三个样品中 失踪了一个 |
[38:32] | There’s supposed to be three, | 应该有三个样品 |
[38:34] | there are two. | 这里只有两个 |
[38:35] | And the application is signed by | 而申请的签名是 |
[38:38] | can you explain this to him? | 能给他解释一下吗? |
[38:40] | I’m done. | 我说完了 |
[38:43] | You still have no case. | 你们仍然不能定罪 |
[38:45] | You know,I couldn’t figure out why you would need simone’s account. | 你知道 我想不出来 你为什么要Simone的帐户 |
[38:49] | And then, | 接着 |
[38:50] | I remembered simone’s not a citizen. | 我想起来Simone不是公民 |
[38:52] | She doesn’t have permanent residency. | 她没有永久居留权 |
[38:53] | It would’ve been impossible for her to open an account on her own. | 她不可能给自己开帐户 |
[38:57] | She came to you for your help and you used her. | 她来找你帮忙 你却利用了她 |
[39:00] | Simone,luther’s using you. | Simone Luther在利用你 |
[39:02] | He’s embezzling money from my parents and | 他从我父母那挪用公款 |
[39:05] | he’s put the account in your name. | 他以你的名义开设了帐户 |
[39:07] | He’s gonna make it look like you’re stealing. | 他会做得好像是你在偷钱一样 |
[39:10] | Like it’s all your fault. | 就好像都是你的错 |
[39:11] | What should I do? | 我该怎么办? |
[39:13] | You need money to stay in the country,so | 你需要钱来呆在这个国家 所以 |
[39:15] | just do what you need to do,okay? | 就做你需要做的 好吗? |
[39:17] | The account is in my name. | 帐户是开在我名下的 |
[39:20] | Well,and now, | 所以现在 |
[39:21] | you are going to pay. | 你要付钱给我 |
[39:24] | She wanted more,didn’t she? | 她想要更多 对吗? |
[39:26] | It’s always the same with blackmail. | 勒索总是这样的 |
[39:35] | You had to get rid of her. | 你得摆脱她 |
[39:38] | Thank you,evie. | 谢谢 Evie |
[39:41] | now you knew she’d be eating the candy in the photograph. | 你知道她在照片里要吃糖 |
[39:44] | You helped set that up,too. | 那个也是你设计的 |
[39:46] | I need a lawyer. | 我需要律师 |
[39:47] | Yeah,I’d say you do. | 我得说你的确要 |
[39:48] | Do me a favor,look at evie. | 帮我个忙 看看Evie |
[39:51] | Take a good look. | 好好的看一下 |
[39:53] | That child is poison. | 那个还子是条毒蛇 |
[40:16] | Still on evie? | 还在查Evie? |
[40:18] | There’s something about that kid. | 那个孩子有些事情 |
[40:26] | Two people are dead | 有两个人死了 |
[40:29] | because she manipulated everyone around her. | 因为她操控了她身边所有的人 |
[40:35] | It all fits if you play the evie card. | 如果联想到Evie 一切就都说得通了 |
[40:51] | That print on simone’s neck is a match to the print we took off the guillotine handle. | Simone脖子上的指纹 与我从断头台把手上提取的吻合 |
[40:55] | Evie,did you touch simone when she was in the guillotine? | Evie Simone在断头台的时候你碰过她吗? |
[40:58] | No. | 没有 |
[40:59] | I couldn’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[41:01] | It was way too horrible. | 那情景太可怕了 |
[41:03] | Is there anything we can do? | 我们还能做什么吗? |
[41:05] | Nothing.We’ve got nothing on her. | 什么都做不了 我们没有她的一点把柄 |
[41:13] | It’s not illegal to be a sociopath. | 成为反社会者并不是违法的 |