时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:37] | They brought in the big guns. | 他们把大人物请来了 |
[01:40] | Thought you had the night off, mac. | 还以为今晚你休息呢 Mac |
[01:42] | I do, but peyton’s on call, and I’m with her. | 是啊 但是Peyton值班 所以我跟着来了 |
[01:48] | Danny, I thought you requested an M.E. | Danny 我想是你叫法医的吧 |
[01:51] | I did, I did. | 我是叫了 |
[01:53] | neighbor upstairs heard a scream about an hour ago. | 楼上邻居在一小时前听到有人大叫 |
[01:57] | Thought someone might be hurt in the apartment. | 认为公寓里可能有人受伤 |
[01:59] | Uniforms hit the door. | 制服警官撞开了门 |
[02:02] | At first glance… | 初看… |
[02:04] | it looks like a bad slip and fall, but I’d love for you to confirm manner of death for me. | 象是失足致死 但我还是想让你来确认死亡方式 |
[02:09] | Am I the last one to hear about this? | 我是最后一个知道的吗? |
[02:12] | I guess so. | 我想是的 |
[02:14] | Flack knows? | Flack知道吗? |
[02:17] | You got an I.D.On the vic? | 知道死者身份了吗? |
[02:18] | No photo I.D.Or driver’s license, but I got a credit card. | 没有带照片的证件或驾照 但是我找到张信用卡 |
[02:22] | Name is diane langston. | 名字是Diane Langston |
[02:24] | Put two and two together… | 根据现有情况判断… |
[02:26] | “I love you, D.L.” | “我爱你, D.L.” |
[02:28] | Looks like blunt force trauma. | 看起来像是钝器外伤 |
[02:30] | She could’ve hit any number of surfaces in this bathroom. | 她可能撞到了浴室里任何东西的表面 |
[02:34] | I can’t say that’s what caused her death. | 我不能确定她的死因 |
[02:37] | I mean, is there anything that would lead you to believe that this was a homicide and not an accident? | 我是说 有可能让你确认 这是谋杀而非意外吗? |
[02:43] | No sign of a struggle. | 没有打斗迹象 |
[02:45] | You thinking something else? | 有什么别的想法? |
[02:47] | I got one razor one toothbrush, one robe, | 我找到一把剃刀 一支牙刷 一件浴袍 |
[02:51] | so, figuring one person lives here and there’s no perfume or nail polish or any girl stuff. | 就是说这里只有一个人住 没有香水指甲油这些女孩子的东西 |
[02:56] | Those shirts belong to a man. | 那些衬衫都是男式的 |
[02:57] | They button left over right. | 扣子在右边 |
[02:58] | So I assuming the tenant’s a guy. | 所以我想租客应该是个男的 |
[03:01] | Okay, simple answer: It’s her boyfriend’s apartment. | 那答案就很简单了: 这是她男朋友的公寓 |
[03:05] | Yeah, but where is he? | 是啊 但他在哪里? |
[03:10] | She comes in, strips naked, writes a love note on the mirror. | 她走进来 轻解罗衫 在镜子上写上爱的留言 |
[03:13] | Obviously, it wasn’t an evening planned for one. | 很明显 今晚并未准备一个人过 |
[03:17] | And if she’s not expecting him for a few hours, why is she pouring champagne for two? | 而且要是她并不期待他很快到来的话 干嘛要倒上两杯香槟? |
[03:22] | Other option, he was here. | 另一个可能 他当时在场 |
[03:24] | Right, but where did he go? | 对 但后来去哪儿了呢? |
[03:32] | A beautiful woman plans a private party like this, you’re going to have to knock me unconscious and drag me out. | 一个美女安排这样的私人派对 你得把我打昏才能拖我出去 |
[03:38] | I don’t think diane langston is the girlfriend of the guy who lives here. | 我觉得Diane Langston不是 住在这里那家伙的女友 |
[03:44] | Universal key. | 万能钥匙 |
[03:47] | All right, so she breaks in, pours some champagne and takes a bath? | 好吧 那她闯了进来 倒上香槟 又洗了个澡? |
[03:51] | Just like the fairy tale. | 就像童话里写的一样 |
[03:53] | Only this goldilocks isn’t sleeping. | 只是这位美人儿不是在沉睡 |
[03:56] | She’s dead. | 而是死亡 |
[04:35] | “CSI: NY” Season 3 Episode 16 | |
[05:19] | Our canvass of the apartment didn’t yield a single clue to the identity of our tenant. | 我们对公寓的调查完全没有取得 这名房客的任何身份信息 |
[05:23] | No mail, prescription bottles or even a phone. | 没有信件 处方药瓶 连个电话号码都没有 |
[05:26] | I rattled awake the property management company. | 我联系了财产管理公司 |
[05:28] | The apartment is leased to a D.J.Melvoy. | 这间公寓是一个叫D.J.Melvoy租的 |
[05:31] | We’re trying to track him down now. | 我们正在找他 |
[05:33] | I ran his name through our database to check for priors. | 我在咱们的数据库里查了查他的前科 |
[05:36] | Got something even more interesting. | 找到些更有趣的东西 |
[05:38] | He filed a restraining order. | 他申请了一个禁止令 |
[05:39] | Let me guess– against diane langston. | 我来猜猜 针对Diane Langston的 |
[05:41] | Six months ago. | 六个月以前 |
[05:43] | Go get the details. | 去查查详细情况 |
[05:44] | See what else you can find out about her. | 看看还能找到什么别的关于她的资料 |
[05:49] | It’s as I expected. | 如我所想 |
[05:51] | Difficult to estimate the time of death. | 很难估计死亡时间 |
[05:53] | Her body temp is 97.2, but the water could have kept her warm. | 她的体温是97.2度 但是水可能替她保温 |
[05:57] | Blood in the water, but she didn’t bleed out. | 水里有血 但她并没有大量出血 |
[05:59] | The injury to her head is superficial. | 头上的伤很浅 |
[06:01] | I wouldn’t expect it to cause a hematoma or deatH. | 我觉得这并不会引起血肿或死亡 |
[06:04] | But a bullet might. | 但子弹会 |
[06:06] | Just pulled this fragment from the tub. | 刚把这碎片从浴缸里取出来 |
[06:11] | There’s no entry or exit wound. | 没有子弹的入口或出口 |
[06:14] | So how’d she die? | 那她是怎么死的? |
[06:17] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[06:50] | I thought you had the night off. | 我以为今晚你不值班啊 |
[06:52] | My dinner date dumped me for a dead body. | 我晚餐约的人甩了我去会见死尸了 |
[06:55] | What have we got, flack? | 什么情况 Flack? |
[06:56] | Our vic– emery gable. | 死者叫 Emery Gable |
[06:58] | 25 years old. | 25岁 |
[07:00] | Music mogul. | 乐坛红人 |
[07:01] | Guy signs every hot young artist with half a voice. | 签下了所有声音低沉的性感年轻女艺人 |
[07:03] | Only witness we got is his sister kennedy. | 唯一的目击者是他妹妹Kennedy |
[07:06] | Their attacker was female, five foot, five, blonde hair, medium build. | 袭击者是个高5尺5寸 金发 中等身材的女人 |
[07:11] | That’s not a very threatening description. | 这描述可没什么大用 |
[07:14] | Was she carrying a sledge hammer? | 她带着大锤子么? |
[07:15] | Haven’t gotten all the details yet. | 详细情况还不清楚 |
[07:17] | Ms.Gable’s in a bit of shock. | Gable小姐受了点惊吓 |
[07:19] | And I want to warn you, she’s not very cooperative. | 我还要警告你 她并不很愿意合作 |
[07:21] | She reported the same intruder to the police twice before. | 关于这个入侵者 她曾向警方举报了两次 |
[07:23] | Each time, the detective questioned her on the phone, but there was never any follow-up. | 警探每次在电话里询问 但都没有跟进 |
[07:27] | So I’m looking into that. | 所以我去调查这个 |
[07:28] | Twice before? | 之前有过两次? |
[07:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:30] | Sounds like the attacker was after something. | 听起来袭击者是在找什么东西 |
[07:31] | Anything stolen? | 有东西被偷吗? |
[07:33] | Hard to tell at this point, but we’re taking our best stab at an inventory. | 现在很难讲 不过看看清单就清楚了吧 |
[07:40] | Bled out in minutes. | 几分钟内 失血过多而死 |
[07:43] | Wrist was slashed with a piece of broken glass. | 手腕被一片碎玻璃割破 |
[07:46] | No hesitation marks. | 没有犹豫的迹象 |
[07:48] | There was definitely intent from the attacker. | 袭击者绝对是有预谋的 |
[07:51] | There any story to this scar along the jaw line? | 下巴这道疤是怎么来的? |
[07:54] | Yeah, both the vic and his sister were in a car accident nine months agO. | 嗯 死者和他妹妹 九个月前遭遇了一场车祸 |
[07:58] | She actually moved in here with him to recover. | 她和他搬到这里来复元的 |
[08:00] | It’s hard to believe one woman did all this. | 很难相信这一切是一个女人做的 |
[08:09] | It happened when I tried to stop her. | 就在我试图阻止她的时候发生的 |
[08:13] | She attacked us both. | 她同时攻击我们俩 |
[08:16] | How’d she get in? | 她怎么进来的? |
[08:20] | I… | 我…… |
[08:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:23] | When I arrived home from work… | 我下班回来 |
[08:26] | she was already in the apartment. | 她就已经在屋子里了 |
[08:29] | And your brother was… | 你哥哥当时…… |
[08:31] | Um, on… | 嗯 哦 |
[08:33] | on the phone. | 在打电话 |
[08:34] | Calling the police? | 报警? |
[08:35] | I don’t know who he was talking to. | 我不知道他打给谁 |
[08:38] | I just remember seeing her over there. | 只记得看到她在那边 |
[08:41] | I told her to get out. | 我叫她出去 |
[08:42] | And when I attempted to throw her out, she attacked me. | 而当我想把她赶出去时 她袭击了我 |
[08:46] | This should have never happened. | 这原本不会发生 |
[08:50] | That woman, whoever she is, broke into our home twice before. | 那个女人 不管是�l 之前闯进我们家两次 |
[08:55] | And no one even bothered to come out here. | 都没有警察来查看过 |
[08:59] | And now emery’s dead, because you people didn’t do anything. | 现在Emery死了 都是因为你们毫无作为 |
[09:08] | I’m sorry, ms.Gable. | 我很抱歉 Gable女士 |
[09:10] | We’re going to find the woman who killed your brother. | 我们会找出杀你哥哥的那个女人 |
[09:16] | Ms.Gable… | Gable女士 |
[09:20] | what’s this about? | 这是干什么? |
[09:21] | We need elimination prints– to scrape your nails. | 我们需要指纹的排除样本 检查你指甲内的残留 |
[09:24] | You struggled with the attacker. | 你和袭击者争斗过 |
[09:26] | It’s possible there’s trace that can lead us to a suspect. | 你指甲缝里的残留可能有助于 我们找到嫌犯 |
[10:58] | it wasn’t just a scream. | 那不仅仅是大叫 |
[10:59] | She sounded shocked. | 她听起来很震惊 |
[11:01] | And then it was just silent. | 之后一切又归于平静 |
[11:03] | I called 911. | 我打了911 |
[11:04] | We’re trying to locate the tenant who lives in the apartment. | 我们正在找那间公寓的租客 |
[11:07] | A D.J.Melvoy? | 叫D.J.Melvoy? |
[11:08] | Don’t know him. | 不认识他 |
[11:10] | We see our neighbors all the time in the elevator, but I couldn’t tell you what apartment they live in. | 我们都在电梯里遇到邻居 但不知道他们各自住在几号房 |
[11:15] | And, I’m embarrassed to say, I haven’t bothered to learn their names. | 另外 很不好意思 我没想过要知道他们的名字 |
[11:18] | So did you hear an argument, perhaps, or maybe some sounds of a struggle before the scream? | 那在那声大叫之前 有没有听到 争吵或者是打斗的声音? |
[11:22] | How about a gunshot? | 枪声呢? |
[11:24] | I wasn’t here. | 我当时不在 |
[11:26] | We own a nightclub. | 我们开了一家夜店 |
[11:27] | I left about 10:15. | 大概是10:15离开的 |
[11:29] | 10:15? | 10:15? |
[11:30] | When have you ever left for work at 10:15? | 你什么时候10:15去上班过? |
[11:32] | It had to be closer to 10:45. | 一定接近10:45 |
[11:36] | What about you? | 你呢? |
[11:37] | I’m a sound sleeper, but I bolted awake from the pain of a headache. | 我睡得很沉 但被一阵头痛弄醒了 |
[11:41] | Too much wine last night, I guess. | 我想是昨晚喝得太多了 |
[11:43] | Just won’t go away. | 酒劲就是下不去 |
[11:45] | I got up for aspirin, and that’s when I heard the scream. | 我起来找阿斯匹林吃 就是那时候听到了叫声 |
[11:49] | A pop. | 有一下响声 |
[11:50] | Then again, a quieter pop. | 接着又一下 就是声音小些 |
[11:53] | I didn’t think anything of it. | 我也没多想 |
[11:54] | I left. | 就离开了 |
[11:55] | I went to dinner with some friends. | 和几个朋友去吃晚饭 |
[11:56] | Missed all the excitement, I guess, huh? | 错过了激动人心的时刻啊? |
[11:58] | This pop-pop. | 这两声响声 |
[12:00] | You heard it around 11:00? | 你是在11点左右听到的吗? |
[12:01] | Like 10:15, 10:30. | 大概是10:15 10:30的样子 |
[12:03] | Did it sound like it came from the apartment across the hall? | 听起来像是从走廊对面的公寓传来的吗? |
[12:05] | I assumed it didn’T. | 我想不是的 |
[12:06] | Why would you assume that? | 为什么? |
[12:07] | Because I knew my neighbor is out of town. | 因为我知道我邻居出城了 |
[12:08] | He’s in boston. | 他在波士顿 |
[12:09] | So you know D.J.Melvoy? | 那你认识D.J.Melvoy? |
[12:11] | No. But you just said you knew he was in boston. | 不认识 但你刚才说你知道他是在波士顿 |
[12:13] | No. | 没有 |
[12:14] | I said my neighbor is in boston. | 我说我的邻居在波士顿 |
[12:15] | D.J.Melvoy. | 那是D.J.Melvoy |
[12:17] | No. | 不是 |
[12:18] | Who’s on first here, huh? | 我有点糊涂了 |
[12:21] | What’s the name of the guy that lives across the hall from you? | 那对面住的人叫什么? |
[12:23] | What’s his name? | 叫什么? |
[12:24] | Justin mckinney. | Justin Mckinney |
[12:25] | Justin mckinney. | Justin Mckinney |
[12:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:17] | there’s some kind of residue on the inner surface. | 内表面上有些残留物 |
[13:19] | Like it was burnt or something. | 好像被烧过之类的 |
[13:22] | So far, that’s all I’ve found on any of the crime scene glass. | 目前 我在现场找的玻璃上就发现这些 |
[13:28] | There’s a foreign print. | 有一个外来指纹 |
[13:30] | No hit in our database. | 在数据库里没有对应 |
[13:31] | There’s no match in afis, it’s still a needle in a haystack. | 在AFIS里没有对应 还是大海捞针 |
[13:34] | Top priority is to find the murder weapon. | 最要紧的是找到凶器 |
[13:41] | sir, I mean, it’s not like I’ve had time to count or anything like that, but there’s over 500 pieces here. | 长官 我是说 不是我有时间数之类的 但是这里有五百多片碎片啊 |
[13:47] | Five hundred and seven. | 507片 |
[13:55] | fatal injury is the one to the wrist– severed the ulnar and radial arteries. | 致命伤在手腕上 割断了尺骨和放射动脉 |
[14:00] | I did discover something else about our victim…… | 我还发现一些有关死者的东西… |
[14:06] | right here on his arm. | 就在他手臂上 |
[14:09] | Lesions? | 淤伤? |
[14:10] | Kaposi’s sarcoma. | 卡波氏瘤 |
[14:12] | Could indicate immune deficiencies. | 可能是免疫缺陷的表现 |
[14:15] | This is from his stomach contents. | 这是从他的胃容物里取出来的 |
[14:17] | Logo’s a little hard to make out. | 标识有点难辨认 |
[14:21] | “G-x-F…” | “G-X-F…” |
[14:22] | “c-3.” | “C-3.” |
[14:22] | It’s combivir. | 这是化合物 |
[14:24] | It’s an antiviral. | 是一种抗病毒药 |
[14:25] | Used to treat hiv. | 用来治疗HIV病毒 |
[14:28] | I processed his entire apartment. | 我检查了他的整个公寓 |
[14:30] | I didn’t find any meds or anything else that indicates that the vic was hiv positive. | 没发现任何药物或其他 表明他感染了HIV的东西 |
[14:35] | Not that surprising. | 没什么可奇怪的 |
[14:36] | Many patients keep their meds in generic containers. | 很多病人把药放在一般的容器里 |
[14:39] | You know, in vitamin bottles, that sort of thing. | 你知道 维生素瓶子一类的 |
[14:45] | so… so the vic is definitely hiv positive. | 那… 那死者肯定感染了HIV? |
[14:48] | Blood work confirmed it. | 血检也证实了 |
[14:50] | He had aids. | 他有艾滋病 |
[14:52] | I’ll notify everybody working the case. | 我会通知所有处理这件案子的人 |
[14:55] | Toxicology results are pending. | 毒理检查的结果还没出来 |
[14:58] | And I’ve sent trace from his nails to the lab. | 我把他指缝里的东西送到实验室了 |
[15:12] | Adam. | Adam |
[15:13] | I haven’t found the murder weapon yet, okay? | 我还没找到凶器 好么? |
[15:15] | It’s not as easy as it looks. | 没有看起来那么简单 |
[15:17] | There’s a lot of glass here, okay? | 这儿的玻璃可不少啊 |
[15:18] | – This is a big puzzle, and a tiny puzzle piece. – Okay.Okay. | – 像是每片都很小的巨大拼图 – 好 好 |
[15:23] | You didn’t come here for that? | 你不是为那个来的? |
[15:24] | The dna results from the blood you collected off the glass. | 你从玻璃上采集的血样的DNA结果 |
[15:26] | Did it come from one donor? | 是来自同一个人吗? |
[15:27] | Well, they just posted the dna results right now, so… | 他们刚把结果送来 |
[15:34] | let me check. | 让我看看 |
[15:38] | Let’s see. | 看看 |
[15:41] | the victim: Emery gable. | 死者: Emery Gable |
[15:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:47] | No other donors. | 没有别的来源 |
[15:48] | It was only our vic’s blood that I found on the glass. | 我在玻璃上找到的都是死者的血液 |
[15:50] | Which is strange, because you would expect the attacker– or even his sister’s– blood to be at the scene. | 这很奇怪 一般觉得现场会有 袭击者甚至他妹妹的血 |
[15:55] | But then again, the water from the fish tank did a good job of compromising our evidence that he… | 但另一方面 鱼缸的水 又大大破坏了证据 |
[16:17] | Dr.Klein, telephone please. | Klein医生 有电话 |
[16:19] | Dr.Klein. | Klein医生 有电话 |
[16:20] | There’s a three-month window period, so we won’t be able to tell you if you’re hiv positive before that time. | 有三个月的窗口期 之前我们无法告诉你是否被感染 |
[16:25] | And it could take longer. | 可能会更久 |
[16:32] | To lower your risk of infection, we’ll start you on an antiviral regimen. | 为了减低感染的风险 我们要开始对你进行抗病毒治疗 |
[16:35] | Side effects can include abdominal cramping, dizziness, headache, nausea, difficulty sleeping, loss of appetite and kidney problems. | 副作用包括腹部痉挛 晕眩 头痛 恶心 失眠 食欲下降和肾脏问题 |
[16:56] | Do we know what killed goldilocks? | 知道金发姑娘的死因了吗? |
[16:58] | Preliminary C.O.D.: Diane langston died from a broken heart. | 初步死因: Diane Lanston死于 伤心过度 |
[17:05] | You going to write that in the autopsy report? | 你要把这写到验尸报告上? |
[17:07] | It’s called a cardiomyopathy. | 称作原发性心肌症 |
[17:12] | Emotional stress causes the heart muscle to weaken. | 感情压力导致心肌衰弱 |
[17:15] | Diane langston suffered a significant surge of epinephrine and stress hormones in the last week. | Diane Langston前几周受到了 大量的肾上腺素和压力激素的刺激 |
[17:21] | It stunned her heart. | 致使她的心脏麻痹 |
[17:23] | She passed out, hit her head. | 昏了过去 撞到了头 |
[17:25] | We found her in the tub. | 我们就在浴缸里找到了她 |
[17:27] | Primarily occurs to women in, um… | 主要发生在… |
[17:30] | very passionate relationships. | 热恋中的女性身上 |
[17:36] | I’ll be very careful. | 我会很小心的 |
[17:40] | So you said preliminary C.O.D.What? | 你说是初步死因 怎么? |
[17:42] | You’re not sure? | 还不确定? |
[17:43] | Still waiting for the results back from tox, and analysis on the victim’s stomach contents, | 还在等毒理检查的结果 以及胃容物的分析 |
[17:50] | and there is still one unanswered piece of evidence. | 还有一件证物没有得到解释 |
[17:53] | The bullet. | 子弹 |
[17:58] | Her name is diane langston. | 她的名字叫Diane Langston |
[18:00] | I’ve never seen that woman before, and I don’t know how she got into my apartment. | 我从没见过那个女人 也不知道她是怎么进我公寓的 |
[18:03] | That naked woman was found dead in your bathtub. | 这个女人裸体死在你的浴缸里 |
[18:06] | She didn’t just get there by accident. | 她不是意外进去的 |
[18:08] | I mean, in fact, it was quite clear that she had something on her mind. | 事实上 很明显她有企图 |
[18:11] | When did you get back from boston? | 你什么时候从波士顿回来的? |
[18:12] | Two hours ago. | 两小时前 |
[18:13] | Look, I’m telling you, I don’t know this girl. | 听着 我说过了 我不认识这女孩 |
[18:15] | And if i could explain any of this, I would. | 要是能解释这事情的话 我会的 |
[18:16] | Okay, let’s try another question. | 好吧 另一个问题 |
[18:18] | “D.J.Melvoy” is listed on your apartment lease. | D.J.Melvoy的名字列在你公寓的租约上 |
[18:21] | I’m subletting. | 我是转租的 |
[18:22] | It was D.J.’S apartment. | 那的确是D.J.的公寓 |
[18:23] | He’s been in europe for four months. | 他去欧洲四个月了 |
[18:24] | I need a place to stay when I’m in new york. | 我在纽约 需要个地方住 |
[18:26] | Do you have a gun? | 你有枪吗? |
[18:27] | No. | 没有 |
[18:28] | But I do have a lawyer. | 但我有律师 |
[18:30] | And we’re done. | 我们没什么可说的了 |
[18:33] | This is crazy.I mean, the only guy that knows this girl– D.J.Melvoy– is half a world away. | 这太疯狂了 唯一认识那女孩的人 D.J.Melvoy 正在半个世界以外的地方 |
[18:39] | Which doesn’t explain why she was in his apartment, which was his, but now it isn’T. | 这并不能解释为什么她会在他的公寓里 那曾经是他的 现在不是了 |
[18:44] | No. | 不 |
[18:44] | It makes perfect sense. | 这完全能说得通 |
[18:46] | Remember the mirror? | 记得那镜子吗? |
[18:48] | “I love you, D.L.” | “我爱你 D.L.” |
[18:49] | Diane langston. Diane Lanston | |
[18:50] | But the “l” was smeared. | 但那个L被抹过了 |
[18:52] | It’s “D.J.” | 是”D.J.” |
[18:53] | “I love you, D.J.” She thought he still lived there. | “我爱你 D.J.” 她以为他还住在那里 |
[18:57] | D.J.Melvoy got a restraining order six months ago. | D.J.Melvoy六个月前申请了禁止令 |
[19:00] | Means he didn’t talk to diane or see her before he sublet his apartment and took off to europe. | 意味着他在转租公寓并前往欧洲前 并没有见过她或和她说过话 |
[19:06] | So she doesn’t know he was in europe, and she didn’t know justin mckinney was living in the apartment. | 所以她并不知道他在欧洲 也不知道住在那里的是Justin McKinney |
[19:10] | But what diane did know is she wanted to win D.J.Melvoy back. | 但Diane很清楚要把D.J.Melvoy赢回来 |
[19:14] | So she breaks into the apartment, sets up a romantic evening… | 所以她闯进公寓 布置了一个浪漫的夜晚 |
[19:18] | Dies… | 死了 |
[19:20] | we’re back to our original thought. | 我们又回到了原来的理论 |
[19:22] | It was an accident. | 这是场意外 |
[19:23] | See, I want to believe that, but there’s three things we can’t explain: Pop. | 我是想相信来着 但有三样东西我们没法解释: 响声 |
[19:27] | Pop. | 响声 |
[19:28] | And a bullet. | 还有一颗子弹 |
[19:32] | Hawkes. | Hawkes |
[19:33] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[19:34] | I’ve compared sound waves from the cd fragment to any of emery gable’s clients’ albums that sold over a million copies, | 我把CD碎片上的声波和Emery Gable的客户 已经售出过百万张的唱片进行对比 |
[19:40] | narrowing the search to the last three years– and this is what I found. | 把范围缩小到了近三年 结果找到这个 |
[19:46] | that’s from the fragment you found at the crime scene. | 这是你从现场找到的碎片 |
[19:49] | And now… | 现在… |
[19:54] | looks like you got a match. | 看来你找到吻合的了 |
[19:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:00] | becca. | Becca |
[20:04] | “Just in time.” “Just in time” | |
[20:05] | That was a big hit. | 那是首大热歌曲啊 |
[20:06] | There was a cd display missing from the wall. | 墙上陈列的CD少了一张 |
[20:09] | And adam found a thick glass shard with a beveled edge consistent with a cd display case. | Adam找到了一片厚玻璃碎片 它的切边与CD陈列架吻合 |
[20:12] | Any prints? | 上面有指纹吗? |
[20:13] | One. With a void. | 只有一枚 还有个缺口 |
[20:16] | Possibly from scar tissue. | 很可能来自伤疤组织 |
[20:19] | When becca went double platinum, she traded in her teen-idol status for a crack pipe. | 当Becca的唱片销量达到双白金时 她就从青少年偶像堕落到快克瘾君子 |
[20:23] | Arrested three times. | 三次被捕 |
[20:24] | That void could be from “crack hands.” | 那个缺口可能来自”快克手掌” |
[20:27] | I saw it in a lot of overdose cases. | 我在许多吸毒过量的案子里见过 |
[20:29] | Sometimes the glass pipe gets so hot that it burns the skin, leaving behind scar tissue. | 有时玻璃吸管过烫 烧伤皮肤 留下伤疤 |
[20:35] | If you’re right, this becca cleaned up the broken cd because she thought it would place her at the crime scene. | 如果你是对的 这个Becca为了消除自己 在犯罪现场的痕迹 清除了摔碎的唱片 |
[20:41] | She didn’t think about the glass. | 她没考虑到玻璃碎片 |
[20:43] | Right. | 正确 |
[20:44] | I’ll make a call to her P.O. | 我去给她的假释官打电话 |
[20:46] | He’ll know where to find her. | 他知道上哪去找她 |
[20:47] | Great.Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[20:48] | Okay. | 没事 |
[20:52] | So when was the last time you saw emery gable? | 你最后一次见到Emery Gable是什么时候? |
[20:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:54] | It’s been a while. | 有段日子了 |
[20:56] | We have a witness who says someone fitting your description paid him a visit last night. | 我们有证人看到 昨晚有个符合你外型特征的人去看过他 |
[21:02] | What did you do to your hand? | 你的手怎么了? |
[21:06] | I fell. | 我摔了一跤 |
[21:08] | You here to score your next high? | 你来这里买毒品吗? |
[21:10] | To see my boyfriend. | 我来看我的男朋友 |
[21:11] | Boyfriend/dealer? | 男朋友还是毒贩? |
[21:13] | We spoke to your parole officer. | 我们和你的假释官谈过了 |
[21:15] | He told us, if we found you here, it was to score dope. | 他告诉我们 如果在这里找到你 那就是来买毒品的 |
[21:18] | Asked us to give him a call. | 还让我们给他去电话 |
[21:20] | You know, a little professional courtesy. | 你知道的 礼尚往来 |
[21:21] | So you going to play ball with us, or do you want me to start dialing? | 那你打算继续和我们玩下去 或者你想让我打电话? |
[21:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:25] | I was at emery’s apartment, but I didn’t kill him. | 我是去过Emery的公寓 可我没杀他 |
[21:28] | You don’t exactly sound broken up over it. | 听起来你并没有真正和音乐一刀两断 |
[21:31] | In case you haven’t heard, my singing career is in the gutter. | 如果你没听说的话 提醒你一下 我的歌唱事业已经完了 |
[21:34] | I wanted emery’s help getting a fresh start. | 我想要Emery帮我重新开始 |
[21:37] | He made it pretty clear that wasn’t going to happen. | 他说得很清楚 那绝不可能 |
[21:39] | I want to help you out, becca. | 我很想帮你 Becca |
[21:40] | I really, really do. | 我真的 真的很想 |
[21:42] | But the drugs did too much damage. | 但毒品的危害太大了 |
[21:44] | Your voice is shot. | 你的嗓子全毁了 |
[21:45] | The answer is still no. | 答案仍然是’不’ |
[21:46] | You’re kidding me! | 你在和我开玩笑! |
[21:48] | You wouldn’t be who you are without me! | 没有我 你就没有今天的一切! |
[21:50] | You built your entire career on my talent! | 你的整个事业都建立在我的天份上! |
[21:55] | I’m taking what’s mine. | 我要带走自己的东西 |
[22:01] | I hate you! | 我恨你! |
[22:05] | I hate you! | 我恨你! |
[22:13] | he was alive when I left. | 我离开时他还活着 |
[22:15] | Why didn’t you just tell us all this up front? | 为何你不早点告诉我们这些呢? |
[22:17] | I thought it would look bad. | 我觉得这种情况不妙 |
[22:19] | You’re right. | 说的对 |
[22:20] | It does look bad. | 确实不妙 |
[22:22] | We need to take some photographs of your hands. | 我们需要对你的手拍些照片 |
[22:23] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[22:24] | Come on… | 来吧… |
[22:26] | come on. | 走吧 |
[22:31] | well, rebecca monin had several cuts on her hands. | Rebecca Monin手上有几处割伤 |
[22:33] | We can’t make a move until we identify the murder weapon. | 除非找到凶器 否则没法取得进展 |
[22:37] | Got a hold of emery gable’s financial statements. | 拿到Emery Gable的财务状况报告了 |
[22:40] | Late payments, past-due notices, collection agencies. | 逾期支付 过期通知 追款公司 |
[22:43] | This guy owed a lot of people a lot of money. | 这家伙欠了一票人大把的钱. |
[22:45] | Who owns a $10 million apartment and can’t pay the bills? | 坐拥一千万的公寓 却付不起帐单? |
[22:48] | Same guy who’s got a $2 million life insurance policy on himself. | 他自己还有价值两百万的人寿保险 |
[22:51] | Do we know who the beneficiary is? | 知道受益人是谁吗? |
[22:53] | We do– kennedy gable. | 知道— Kennedy Gable |
[22:54] | However, the money was originally set to go to emery’s company, | 不过 最初钱是给Emery的公司的 |
[22:58] | but he switched it to his sister nine months ago, after their car accident. | 但9个月前改成了他妹妹 就在车祸之后 |
[23:02] | Sounds like motive to me. | 听上去象杀人动机 |
[23:03] | Women’s intuition counts for anything, my gut says no. | 女人的直觉最准确 我觉得不象 |
[23:06] | It wasn’t an act. | 那不是装出来的 |
[23:07] | She was devastated by his death. | 她被他的死击垮了 |
[23:09] | But it would help explain something that’s been bothering me since we left the crime scene. | 但那能解释一些 离开犯罪现场后就一直困扰我的事 |
[23:13] | The vic had glass on top of his body. | 受害者尸体上有玻璃碎片 |
[23:16] | Means the glass was breaking after he went down. | 那意味着玻璃是在他倒下后打碎的 |
[23:19] | Could be from the sister continuing to fight the killer. | 可能是妹妹持续和凶手搏斗时落下的 |
[23:22] | But that’s the thing: Why keep fighting? | 那就是关键: 干嘛还要继续搏斗? |
[23:24] | After her brother goes down, why not go to his aid? | 哥哥倒下后 为何不去救护? |
[23:27] | What if she had no choice? | 如果她没有选择呢? |
[23:29] | What if she had to defend herself? | 如果她不得不保护自己呢? |
[23:30] | Well, if she did, that means the female attacker killed the brother, who’s six-one, 200 pounds. | 如果这样 那意味着攻击女子杀死了 她身高6尺1寸 体重200磅的哥哥 |
[23:39] | But kennedy, at five-five, 120, was able to fight her off? | 但只有5尺5寸 120磅重的Kennedy 却能能够逃脱? |
[23:45] | So you’re thinking there was no female attacker? | 所以你认为并没有女性攻击者? |
[23:47] | Sister killed him? | 是妹妹杀了他? |
[23:49] | Kennedy said she fought with her, but there’s no trace under her nails. | Kennedy说她搏斗过 但指甲却很干净 |
[23:53] | If it’s not rebecca, we don’t have a single print, smeared partial, nothing of this female attacker. | 如果凶手不是Rebecca 我们却找不到任何 攻击女子的完整指纹 连残缺的都没有 |
[23:59] | The water from the fish tank compromised the scene. | 鱼缸里的水破坏了现场 |
[24:01] | But what if there was nothing to compromise? | 但如果根本就没东西被破坏呢? |
[24:04] | The glass on top of the body could be from kennedy gable staging the scene. | 尸体上的玻璃碎片可能是 Kennedy Gable扔在现场的 |
[24:12] | Smoke and mirrors. | 伪造现场 |
[24:13] | With her brother alive, they’re bankrupt. | 她哥哥活着时 他们面临破产 |
[24:17] | With emery gable dead, she’s $2 million richer… | 而Emery Gable死后 她就是身价2百万的富婆 |
[24:22] | and set for life. | 开始美好人生 |
[24:24] | I told you, I don’t know how she gets in. | 我告诉过你 我不知道她怎么进来的 |
[24:27] | She just does. | 她就是做到了 |
[24:29] | Well, there’s no… | 但现场并没有… |
[24:31] | kicked-in doors, no picked locks, nothing. | 砸开的门 撬开的锁 什么都没有 |
[24:33] | I can’t explain that. | 我无法解释 |
[24:35] | I thought that was your job. | 还以为这些是你的工作呢 |
[24:38] | Or is this just another example of this city’s inadequate police department? | 或只是又一个证明本市警力不足的实例? |
[24:42] | Ms.Gable, you seem to find refuge in pointing the finger at what the police haven’t done. | Gable小姐 你似乎想通过 指责警方办事不利来抓住救命稻草? |
[24:47] | My brother is dead. | 我哥哥死了 |
[24:55] | Are you nervous? | 你很紧张吗? |
[25:02] | It’s just very hard. | 只是觉得很难… |
[25:04] | Answering questions about last night. | 回答关于昨晚的问题 |
[25:08] | Remembering all the details. | 回忆所有的细节 |
[25:13] | Well, I’ll make this very easy for you– just one simple yes or no answer. | 我会让你感觉容易些— 只需要回答’是’或’不是’ |
[25:19] | Does this female attacker really exist? | 这个攻击女子真的出现过吗? |
[25:21] | Yes. | 是 |
[25:23] | Prior to last night, was your home ever broken into? | 昨晚之前 是否有人闯入你的家? |
[25:26] | Yes. | 是 |
[25:31] | Did you murder your brother? | 你杀了你哥哥吗? |
[25:34] | No. | 不 |
[25:44] | her baseline runs as high as I’ve ever seen. | 她的基线水准一直非常高 |
[25:48] | Making the test inconclusive. | 使得测试结果不太可靠 |
[25:50] | You know, strangely enough, on questions regarding the murder, her signal never exceeded what it is on the control questions. | 很古怪 她回答谋杀问题时的测试值 从未超过回答其他问题时的数值 |
[25:57] | So she passed the polygraph. | 那么说她通过了测谎仪 |
[25:59] | She’s not lying. | 她没有撒谎 |
[26:08] | We have a bit of an issue with emery gable. | 对于Emery Gable 我们有个小问题 |
[26:11] | The funeral home sent the body back. | 殡仪馆把尸体送了回来 |
[26:12] | Why? | 为什么? |
[26:16] | Here’s a reason. | 原因在这里 |
[26:18] | Bruises. | 淤伤 |
[26:19] | Why didn’t we notice that before? | 先前怎么没注意到? |
[26:21] | Couldn’t have. | 没法注意 |
[26:22] | They were invisible until the body was embalmed. | 尸体进行防腐处理前 肉眼无法看到 |
[26:24] | As formaldehyde gets pumped in, it discolors damaged tissue, bringing up bruises in the process. | 注入的甲醛会使受损组织变色 露出伤痕 |
[26:34] | They look like fingernail marks. | 看上去象指甲痕 |
[26:36] | Somebody grabbed him with a lot of force. | 有人用力抓住了他 |
[26:38] | And I’m hoping whoever made those marks can tell us what these are. | 希望留下抓痕的人 能告诉我们这是什么 |
[26:51] | Nothing on the murder weapon yet. | 目前为止 还没找到凶器 |
[26:53] | We started putting together all the burned shards, and this is what I got. | 我们重新拼装所有烧过的碎片 得到了这个 |
[26:58] | That’s used for fire cupping. | 那是用来做拔罐疗法的 |
[27:00] | Uh, along the lines of acupuncture. | 针灸的一种 |
[27:03] | A flame is used to expand the air inside of a glass cup, and then it’s placed on the skin, | 点火使玻璃杯内的空气膨胀 然后将它按在皮肤上 |
[27:08] | supposedly pulling all the toxins from the body. | 可以拨出体内所有的毒素 |
[27:11] | Explains the burn residue found on the glass. | 这可以解释杯中发现的灼烧残余物 |
[27:17] | It may also explain sid’s little discovery. | 也许还能解释Sid的发现 |
[27:24] | It’s a perfect match. | 非常吻合 |
[27:26] | So, our victim began alternative treatments. | 受害者换了种疗法 |
[27:29] | His desperate chase for a cure may have led to his financial ruin. | 他不顾一切地寻找有效疗法 也许导致了他的破产 |
[27:35] | Stella. | Stella |
[27:36] | Uh, that’s right. | 哦 对 |
[27:38] | Uh, shouldn’t be hard to track down. | 应该不难追踪 |
[27:39] | I’m-I’m running with it. | 我—我去调查 |
[27:47] | You do make house calls, though? | 你提供上门服务? |
[27:48] | Yeah… | 对… |
[27:50] | I make house calls. | 我提供上门服务 |
[27:51] | When was the last time you were there, ms.Opal? | 你最后一次去那里是几时 Opal小姐? |
[27:54] | Two days ago. | 两天前 |
[27:56] | Fire cupping treatment. | 拨罐疗法 |
[27:58] | Does that treatment include grabbing your client and digging your nails into his arms? | 那种疗法是否包括抓住你的客户 用指甲死死掐进他的胳膊? |
[28:03] | No. | 没有 |
[28:05] | You know, nail marks are a lot like bite marks. | 指甲痕很象咬痕 |
[28:08] | The curvature can be matched back to the person that made them. | 弯曲度能和留下它们的人匹配起来 |
[28:11] | I’m thinking you might be that person. | 我觉得那个人也许就是你 |
[28:18] | He owed me money. | 他欠我钱 |
[28:20] | Now I’m going to need you to square up your account. | 我希望你结清帐户 |
[28:22] | Next time, mia. | 下一次吧 Mia |
[28:24] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[28:25] | There won’t be a next time. | 没有下一次了 |
[28:28] | Wait! | 等等! |
[28:29] | Wait. | 等等 |
[28:30] | Look at me. | 好好看看我 |
[28:32] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[28:33] | I don’t work for free. | 我可不提供义务治疗 |
[28:35] | You can’t just turn your back on me. | 你不能就这样抛弃我 |
[28:36] | Don’t do that! | 别这样! |
[28:38] | you’re taking advantage of me because you’re sick, emery. | 你正利用生病来占我的便宜 Emery |
[28:41] | It’s pathetic. | 可怜虫 |
[28:47] | I should have helped him. | 我应该帮他的 |
[28:49] | He was my friend, and… | 他曾是我的朋友… |
[28:51] | that was the last thing I said to him. | 可我对他说的最后一句话竟是那样 |
[29:20] | Because our victim was submerged in water, | 因为受害者被浸在水里 |
[29:22] | the washerwoman skin prevented me from accurately determining the primary cause of death. | 洗衣妇似的皮肤妨碍了我找到确切的死因 |
[29:27] | No broken heart? | 不是死于伤心过度? |
[29:29] | No, our victim did suffer from cardiomyopathy, which weakened her heart and made her vulnerable to an electric shock. | 不 受害者的原发性心肌症的确削弱了 心脏功能 使她对电击的抵抗力非常差 |
[29:35] | She was electrocuted? | 她触电了? |
[29:37] | From the tip of her fingers right through her heart, down to her toes. | 从指尖直达心脏 往下直到脚趾 |
[29:43] | Bathwater would’ve made a potent conductor. | 浴缸水是有效的导体 |
[29:45] | That’s the electrical current’s entry point. | 这是电流的进入点 |
[29:47] | Remember when we found the body, her arm was over her head? | 记得发现她时 她的手臂正举过头顶吗? |
[29:51] | If we extend it at the elbow, she was clearly reaching out. | 如果板直肘部 很明显她当时正伸长胳膊 |
[29:54] | The source of shock could’ve been an arm’s length away. | 可能电源离她只有一臂之距 |
[29:57] | So how does diane langston get electrocuted? | 那么Diane Langston怎么会触电而死呢? |
[30:00] | Does this make it an accident? | 会不会是场意外呢? |
[30:02] | That’s my job and not yours– got it. | 这是我的工作 不是你的 –明白了 |
[30:06] | I’ll get danny right on it. | 我让Danny去查 |
[31:49] | two gunshots, one bullet. | 开了两枪 一颗子弹 |
[31:52] | Where’s the other bullet? | 另一颗会在哪儿? |
[31:54] | Pop. | 砰 |
[31:55] | And then again, a much quieter pop. | 接下来那次 轻了很多 |
[31:58] | I left about 10:15. | 我大约10:15离开 |
[32:01] | I bolted awake from the pain of a headache. | 我被一阵头痛弄醒了 |
[32:08] | How you doing, uh, mrs.Ballard? | 你还好吗 Ballard太太? |
[32:10] | I was wondering, by any chance, do you still have that headache? | 我在想 只是万一噢 你头还痛吗? |
[32:15] | Danny, this is highly unusual. | Danny 这种事太不正常了 |
[32:18] | This room is for dead bodies. | 这间房间放的都是尸体 |
[32:19] | This is your autopsy room, okay? | 这是你的验尸房 对吗? |
[32:21] | You’re in charge, right? | 都归你管 对吗? |
[32:22] | Besides, the hospital is taking too long on all the paperwork. | 另外 医院要花很多时间在文书工作上 |
[32:24] | Please? | 求你了? |
[32:25] | Peyton, just trust me, all right? | Peyton 相信我 好吗? |
[32:26] | You are gonna be glad you were here. | 你会很高兴你在这的 |
[32:27] | You and mac are gonna be telling your grandchildren about this one. | 你和Mac会向你们孙辈炫耀这件事的 |
[32:35] | it’s a bullet. | 是颗子弹 |
[32:36] | You see? | 看到了吧? |
[32:37] | What?! | 什么?! |
[32:38] | This can’t be happening. | 这不可能 |
[32:39] | Please hold still. | 请保持不动 |
[32:46] | No major arteries hit. | 没有击中主动脉 |
[32:48] | Shallow penetration. | 只是穿透了表层 |
[32:52] | And only an entrance wound, which wouldn’t have bled that much. | 而且只有射入伤口 所以流血不多 |
[32:55] | Uh, mrs.Ballard, we need to get you to a hospital. | 嗯 Ballard太太 我们需要送你去医院 |
[33:00] | You’ve been shot. | 你被枪击了 |
[33:02] | What? | 什么? |
[33:04] | Do you… | 你… |
[33:05] | own a gun? | 有枪吗? |
[33:07] | My husband has one. | 我丈夫有把 |
[33:08] | Please, sit down. | 请坐 |
[33:13] | We need to get an ambulance straightaway. | 我们需要叫辆救护车 |
[33:15] | You got it. | 知道了 |
[33:18] | She must have showered and washed away any of the blood. | 她一定洗了澡 冲掉了那些血迹 |
[33:21] | You ever seen anything like this before? | 你从没见过吧? |
[33:23] | No. | 没有 |
[33:23] | Okay, diane langston is a victim of a bullet that never entered her body, because russell ballard tried to kill his wife. | Diane Langston是那颗未进入身体的子弹 的受害者 因为Russell Ballard要杀他妻子 |
[33:51] | – Don’t ever call me again. – Come here, come here, look | – 别再打电话给我了 – 过来 过来 听着 |
[33:53] | I’m sorry, all right? | 对不起 总可以了吧? |
[33:54] | I know it’s been tough. | 我知道很难接受 |
[33:55] | Listen, baby. | 听着 宝贝 |
[33:56] | That is a reason to get rid of your wife. | 这就是除掉你老婆的理由啊 |
[33:59] | Hold it. | 站住 |
[34:00] | Hold it! | 站住! |
[34:01] | Nypd! | 纽约警察! |
[34:03] | Detective 825 in pursuit of a male, black. | 825号警探正在追捕一名黑衣男性 |
[34:05] | Northbound on broadway between one-six and one-seven street. | 在百老汇16街和17街之间朝北面逃跑 |
[34:10] | Coming through, coming through. | 借过 借过 |
[34:14] | Get out of the way! | 闪开! |
[34:30] | You almost got away with it, ballard. | 你差点就逃掉了 Ballard |
[34:32] | What are you talking about?! | 你说什么?! |
[34:34] | The first bullet missed– sliced through the floor. | 第一颗子弹射偏了–穿透了地板 |
[34:37] | Guess you were nervous. | 我猜你很紧张吧 |
[34:39] | The second bullet struck your wife in the head. | 第二颗子弹留在你老婆头里 |
[34:42] | Must have been a shocker when you got home and she was up and around. | 回家看到她还活着一定很震惊吧 |
[34:47] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[34:49] | I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[34:50] | I have a terrible headache. | 头太痛了 |
[34:51] | They found a dead girl in a tub downstairs. | 他们发现一个女孩死在楼下的浴盆里 |
[34:54] | I heard her scream. | 我听到了她的尖叫 |
[34:57] | But the real jolt is that she’s gonna be around to testify against you. | 但是真正值得震惊的是 她会作证指控你 |
[35:00] | Here we go. | 我们走 |
[35:09] | Piece number one, pulled from the vic’s wound. | 碎片一 从受害者伤口上取下 |
[35:12] | Piece number two, found at the crime scene. | 碎片二 在犯罪现场找到的 |
[35:14] | Now watch this. | 现在看看这块 |
[35:16] | What up? | 怎么了? |
[35:17] | Found our murder weapon. | 找到了我们的凶器 |
[35:18] | Unfortunately there’s no prints. | 不幸的是没有指纹 |
[35:20] | So we’re no closer to our killer. | 那么我们找不到凶手了 |
[35:22] | Can’t rule out the healer or the pop star. | 不能排除医师和流行歌手的嫌疑 |
[35:24] | Or the victim. | 或者是受害者的嫌疑 |
[35:27] | I think the answer’s been staring back at us this whole time. | 我想答案其实一直就在那里 |
[35:30] | A victim in financial ruin, health failing, people take their own lives over less than that all the time. | 受害者面临破产 健康危机 在这种时刻人们总会有轻生的念头 |
[35:37] | Fatal wound to the wrist consistent with suicide. | 手腕的致命伤与自杀相一致 |
[35:40] | But… | 但是… |
[35:41] | What about the damage, all right? | 那些破坏呢? |
[35:42] | Who did that? | 谁干的? |
[35:43] | His sister. | 他姐姐 |
[35:44] | Explains how she passed her polygraph. | 解释了她是如何通过测谎的 |
[35:46] | The examiner’s question was, “did you murder your brother?” | 测试者的问题是”有没有谋杀你弟弟?” |
[35:49] | She didn’T. | 她没有 |
[35:50] | She found him after he killed himself. | 她是在他死后发现的 |
[35:52] | Insurance policies don’t pay out on suicide. | 保险协议规定 自杀不在赔偿范围内 |
[35:55] | And kennedy must not have known her brother was hiv positive. | Kennedy一定不知道她弟弟是HIV阳性 |
[35:57] | So she staged the scene to make it look like a murder so she could collect the money. | 所以把现场布置成谋杀案 这样她就能等着收钱了 |
[36:02] | So that’s it; we go pick her up. | 那就是了 去抓她吧 |
[36:04] | No. | 还不行 |
[36:06] | We go back to the crime scene, prove our case. | 我们回犯罪现场 证明我们的理论 |
[36:14] | All right, we need evidence that kennedy gable made a suicide look like a murder. | 好了 我们需要Kennedy 把自杀伪装成谋杀的证据 |
[36:20] | One, she destroyed the place. | 第一步 她破坏了这里 |
[36:22] | Implies intruder. | 暗示有闯入者 |
[36:25] | Two, she injured herself, made herself look like a victim. | 第二步 她自残 把自己弄得象受害者 |
[36:31] | And three, she described the attacker, which she cleverly established in previous reports to the police. | 接着第三步 她描述了攻击者 聪明到在先前给警方的报告中就虚构了 |
[36:41] | Something’s not right. | 有些不对劲 |
[36:43] | Why commit suicide with a broken mirror? | 为什么用碎镜子自杀? |
[36:47] | There’s razors in the bathroom. | 浴室里有剃刀 |
[36:50] | I recall seeing a knife block in the kitchen. | 我还在厨房看到了一整套刀 |
[36:52] | He could have taken pills. | 他还可以吃药 |
[36:54] | Why break a mirror to commit suicide? | 为什么打破镜子自杀呢? |
[36:56] | Let’s go back to our possible attacker. | 我们再回到可能的攻击者上 |
[36:58] | Why say it’s a woman, five-foot-five, medium build? | 为什么说是个女人 五尺五寸 中等身材? |
[37:02] | If you’re going to plan and stage the whole thing, | 如果你打算导演整出戏 |
[37:04] | wouldn’t your first priority be to leave some kind of evidence of your attacker at the crime scene? | 你首先要做的不该是 在犯罪现场留下些攻击者的证据吗? |
[37:13] | Well, there was evidence of mia opal and rebecca monin… | 嗯 有Mia Opal和Rebecca Monin的证据… |
[37:17] | in this room. | 这间房里 |
[37:19] | I mean, and that would explain why she described the attacker as five-foot-five, medium build. | 这就解释了为什么她描述攻击者是 五尺五寸 中等身材了 |
[37:23] | They both fit that description. | 她们都符合描述 |
[37:25] | What’s her motive to implicate the two of them? | 她将此二人牵扯进来的动机是什么呢? |
[37:27] | Didn’t matter. | 这并不要紧 |
[37:29] | All she wanted to do was cover up the fact that her brother killed himself. | 她只是想隐瞒弟弟自杀的真相 |
[37:32] | But, stella, how do you premeditate someone else’s suicide? | 但是 Stella 你怎么预估到有人会自杀? |
[37:41] | Kennedy gable reported seeing an intruder in the house three weeks ago and again a week later. | Kennedy Gable在3星期和2星期前 各报告过一次有入侵者 |
[37:49] | How could she have possibly planned a setup for her brother’s suicide? | 她怎么能计划她弟弟的自杀呢? |
[37:53] | It’s only plausible if he told her he was going to kill himself in three weeks. | 除非他告诉她要在三周内自杀 |
[38:03] | Shattered plasma, cracked mirror…… | 四溅的血浆 破碎的镜子…… |
[38:07] | broken glass on the artwork. | 艺术品上的碎玻璃 |
[38:13] | What’s the time you see on these two police reports? | 你看这两份警方报告的时间? |
[38:17] | 9:30 and 10:15 P.M. | 晚上9:30和10:15 |
[38:19] | Both at night. | 都在晚上 |
[38:27] | What do you see, stella? | 你看到什么 Stella? |
[38:31] | My reflection. | 我的倒影 |
[38:33] | Kennedy gable can I.D.The attacker, she just doesn’t know it. | Kennedy Gable可以确认攻击者 只是还不知道 |
[38:43] | You killed emery, kennedy. | 你杀死了Emery Kennedy |
[38:46] | No, no, you’re wrong. | 不 不 你错了 |
[38:49] | But someone out there did, and you’re wasting time accusing me. | 是别人干的 而你审问我简直是浪费时间 |
[38:52] | You killed your brother. | 你杀死了自己的弟弟 |
[38:53] | You just don’t know it. | 你只是不知道 |
[38:54] | I told you, I didn’t do it. | 我告诉过你 不是我干的 |
[38:57] | She’s not lying. | 她没撒谎 |
[38:58] | Her answers are concise, consistent. | 她的回答简洁一致 |
[39:00] | She’s making eye contact. | 她在用眼神交流 |
[39:02] | Because she believes what she’s saying. | 因为她相信自己所说的 |
[39:04] | That’s exactly how she passed the polygraph test. | 她就是这样通过测谎测试 |
[39:07] | It wasn’t me. | 那不是我 |
[39:08] | There was a woman in our home and she did it. | 是屋里的那个女人干的 |
[39:11] | You described yourself– five-foot-five, blonde hair, medium build. | 你描述的是你自己– 五尺五寸 金发 中等身材 |
[39:15] | That’s what she looked like. | 她就是这个样 |
[39:18] | Oh, dear god… | 噢 上帝啊… |
[39:20] | get out of our house! | 从我们家出去! |
[39:22] | Get out of here! | 从这出去! |
[39:24] | Leave us alone! | 让我们清静点! |
[39:25] | Kennedy… | Kennedy… |
[39:26] | kennedy, stop! | kennedy 停下! |
[39:26] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么?! |
[39:27] | Get out! | 出去! |
[39:29] | Kennedy, stop! | Kennedy 停下! |
[39:30] | Please help me get her out! | 帮我把她弄出去! |
[39:33] | Emery, help me. | Emery 帮帮我 |
[39:36] | get her out of here! | 把她弄出去! |
[39:37] | Get out of our house! | 从我们家滚出去! |
[39:39] | Get out of here. | 从这滚出去 |
[39:42] | Get out of our house. | 从我们的房里滚出去 |
[39:44] | Get out! | 出去! |
[39:45] | We can get you some help, kennedy. | 我们能帮你 Kennedy |
[39:47] | You think I’m crazy. | 你认为我疯了 |
[39:48] | Mac’s going for it. | Mac切中了要点 |
[39:50] | Okay, you guys are going to have to explain this to me like I’m a five-year-old, ’cause I’m not getting it. | 你们得把我当成5岁小孩一般 好好解释一下 因为我不明白 |
[39:53] | Capgras’ syndrome. | 凯卜葛拉斯症(双重错觉综合征) |
[39:55] | Brought on by a traumatic brain injury. | 由于大脑外伤而造成的 |
[39:57] | Right, and kennedy gable was in a car accident nine months ago. | 正确 Kennedy Gable 9个月前出了场车祸 |
[40:01] | She misidentifies her own reflection and sometimes inanimate objects. | 她没法辨别出自己的倒影 或者有时候是无生命的物体 |
[40:04] | So she believes her reflection is actually someone else? | 那么她认为她的倒影实际上是别人? |
[40:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:07] | It’s a syndrome triggered by anxiety and stress. | 这是由焦虑和压力引起的综合症 |
[40:11] | You were worried about your financial situation. | 你担心自己的财政状况 |
[40:13] | Your brother lost everything you had. | 你弟弟赔了你所拥有的一切 |
[40:21] | If this woman was there to attack you and your brother, why didn’t emery fight back? | 如果这个女的在那攻击你和你的弟弟 Emery为什么不回击呢? |
[40:25] | There’s no evidence he tried to defend himself. | 根本没有他自卫的证据 |
[40:27] | Why is that? | 为什么呢? |
[40:28] | I don’t have to answer any more of these outrageous questions! | 我不要再回答这些 令人难以忍受的问题了! |
[40:30] | I did not kill emery. | 我没有杀Emery |
[40:35] | Oh, my god… | 噢 上帝啊… |
[40:36] | that’s her. | 是她 |
[40:38] | That’s her… | 是她… |
[40:39] | she… she did it. | 她… 她干的 |
[40:40] | She did it. | 她干的 |
[40:40] | Do something. | 做点什么 |
[40:41] | Oh, god, do something. | 上帝 做点什么 |
[40:44] | You! | 你! |
[40:44] | You killed him! | 你杀了他! |
[40:46] | You killed him, you killed my brother! | 你杀了他 你杀了我弟弟! |
[40:50] | You killed him! | 是你杀了他! |
[40:52] | It was you! | 就是你! |
[40:54] | You killed my brother! | 你杀了我弟弟! |
[40:56] | My brother… | 我弟弟… |
[40:58] | you did it! | 是你干的! |
[40:59] | That’s her. | 是她 |
[40:59] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
[41:00] | Let me go! | 放开我! |
[41:01] | Let me go! | 放开我! |
[41:02] | Let me go! | 放开我! |
[41:03] | You okay? | 你们还好吧? |
[41:04] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[41:05] | I’m good here. | 我也很好 |
[41:08] | Stell? | Stell? |
[41:09] | Yeah, yeah, I think… | 是的 是的 我想… |
[41:10] | I think I’m okay. | 我想我没事 |
[41:15] | Hey, stella, you’re bleeding. | 嘿 Stella 你流血了 |
[41:18] | Stella, let me take a look. | Stella 让我看一下 |
[41:19] | No, no, no, don’t touch me. | 不 不 不 别碰我 |
[41:22] | Hawke, don’t touch me. | Hawke 别碰我 |
[41:30] | Stella… | Stella… |