时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | MEN: * Take it back,take it back,take it back,take it back * | |
[00:03] | (pop music playing) | |
[00:09] | NELLY FURTADO: * Everyboook at me,me * | |
[00:12] | * I walk in the door,you start screaming * | |
[00:15] | * Come on,everybody,what you here for? * | |
[00:19] | * Move your body around like a nympho * | |
[00:23] | * Everybody get your necks to crack around * | |
[00:26] | * All you crazy people,come on,jump around * | |
[00:30] | * I want to see you all on your knees,knees * | |
[00:33] | * You either want to be with me or be me * | |
[00:37] | * Maneater,make you work hard,make you spend hard * | |
[00:41] | * Make you want all of her love * | |
[00:44] | * She’ a maneater * | |
[00:46] | * Make you buy cars,make you cut cords * | |
[00:48] | * Make you fall in love * | |
[00:52] | * Now,when she walks in with passion * | |
[00:55] | * When she talks,she talks like she can handle it * | |
[00:59] | * When she asks for something,boy,she means it * | |
[01:02] | * Even if you never ever seen it * | |
[01:06] | * Everybody get your necks to crack around * | |
[01:09] | * All you crazy people,come on,jump around * | |
[01:13] | * She’s a maneater,make you work hard * | |
[01:16] | * Make you spend hard * | |
[01:18] | * Make you want all of her love * | |
[01:35] | * Maneater,make you work hard,make you spend hard * | |
[01:39] | * Make you want all of her love * | |
[01:42] | * She’s a maneater,make you buy cars * | |
[01:45] | * Make you cut cords * | |
[01:47] | * Make you fall… never met her at all * | |
[01:51] | * You wish you never ever met her at all… * | |
[01:53] | (gunshot) | |
[02:02] | Vic’s name is Jeff Zegers. | 死者名叫Jeff Zegers |
[02:05] | He’s a loss prevention security guard here in the store. | 他是这家店的防盗保安 |
[02:07] | Poor guy couldn’t prevent the loss of his own life. | 保安当了半天自己的小命却没保住 |
[02:10] | Witnesses? | 有证人么? |
[02:11] | Nothing out of the ordinary. | 没人发现过异常情况 |
[02:12] | Anyone close to the action was in a changing room. | 当时接近案发地点的人都在试衣间内 |
[02:14] | Heard the shots and ran. | 听到枪响就都逃命去了 |
[02:16] | The men’s’ dressing rooms are on the other side of the store, | 男试衣间在店的另一头 |
[02:18] | so I’m thinking our killer’s most likely female. | 所以估计凶手是女性 |
[02:20] | We got surveillance,right? | 这儿有监视设备的吧? |
[02:21] | Infrared. State-of-the-art. | 是远红外的 很精良呢 |
[02:23] | Cameras aren’t allowed inside the dressing room area, | 可试衣间里面不允许装摄像头 |
[02:25] | but I’ve got one of my guys getting everything else. | 其余地点的监视录像我都叫手下去弄了 |
[02:27] | MESSER: This guy was popped up close | 死者在近距离中弹 当时没人陪同 |
[02:29] | and personal. | |
[02:30] | A dental mirror. | 这牙镜哪儿来的 |
[02:32] | That’s odd. | 真奇怪 |
[02:33] | It’s clever. | 这招很妙啊 |
[02:35] | Provides the perfect view of who’s coming and going. | 有这牙镜试衣间外过往的人就一目了然了 |
[02:39] | Add these to the mix,it makes sense. | 再算上这东西情况就明朗了 |
[02:41] | Anti-theft security tags. | 是防盗扣 |
[02:43] | Looks like they been burned off. | 看来是被烧掉下的 |
[02:45] | So did our vic surprise a shoplifter? | 难道死者是惊动了小偷而惨遭摆平? |
[02:47] | The shoplifter surprised | 不如说是死者没想到小偷会为盗窃开杀 |
[02:48] | him with a bullet. | |
[03:39] | Hey,Danny. | 我来了 Danny |
[03:40] | Take a look at this. | 你来看 |
[03:42] | It’s the infrared video footage | 这是死者遇害时试衣间外的红外监视录像 |
[03:44] | from outside the dressing room | |
[03:45] | around our vic’s T.O.D. | |
[03:46] | Fasten your seat belt. Here it comes. | 好戏就要上演咯 |
[03:50] | Is the camera malfunctioning? | 是摄像机故障造成的么? |
[03:51] | That or | 不是故障就是那时装店闹鬼 |
[03:53] | Fifth Avenue is haunted. | |
[03:54] | Right. | 听你瞎掰 |
[03:56] | Okay,well,there’s our vic. | 死者登场了 |
[03:59] | He follows the blur into the dressing room, | 他跟着那模糊的身影走进了试衣间 |
[04:01] | goes in,bang,then the gun goes off… | 然后抢就响了… |
[04:07] | Freeze that right there. | 快暂停 |
[04:08] | Any way you | 你有办法把这人影整得清楚一点么? |
[04:10] | can clean the image up a little more? | |
[04:12] | Might be able to go tighter,but that’s as good as it gets. | 可能能再清楚一点 但基本也就这样了 |
[04:14] | So how do we catch a killer | 如今有嫌疑的只有这个鬼影 这案怎么办啊 |
[04:16] | when our only suspect is a ghost? | |
[04:20] | Turns out our suspect is not as spooky | 看来那鬼影只是凶手用来迷惑我们的障眼法 |
[04:23] | as she wants us to believe. All right,come on– | |
[04:25] | if this was a real ectoplasm,what’s it doing shopping? | 如果是真鬼怎么会去购物呢? |
[04:28] | Unless it’s,like,the spirit of Imelda Marcos, | 除非是Imelda Marcos的幽灵 (菲律宾前总统夫人 她丈夫贪污达134亿) |
[04:31] | but,you know,I don’t even think she’s dead. I mean… | 但我觉得她还没死… |
[04:33] | Adam,how did she do it? | Adam 凶手耍的什么花样? |
[04:36] | Oh,yeah. Okay. Check this out,all right? | 哦 好 看清楚了 |
[04:39] | The retro-reflective material on this vest | 我这件背心上有反向反光材料 |
[04:43] | is mirroring incident illumination | 可以把入射光量反射回发射源 |
[04:45] | back to the camera’s signal. | 比如红外摄像头 |
[04:47] | All right. So, | 这么说 |
[04:48] | whatever she wore into the store, | 她穿到店里的衣服上有特殊材料 |
[04:49] | it interrupted the infrared signal | 干扰了监视摄像头发出的红外信号 |
[04:51] | on the security camera. | |
[04:53] | Creating the void,and making her disappear. | 造成图像缺失 让她消失于无形 |
[05:05] | MAC: I haven’t been out here since I was a kid. | 我长大后还没来过这种地方 |
[05:07] | This hedge maze? It’s part of the Queen’s County Arboretum. | 这树阴迷宫下属于女皇县地区植物园 |
[05:11] | New York’s last tract of undisturbed farmland. | 这里是纽约的最后一片净土 |
[05:13] | Not anymore. | 可惜现在被血染了 |
[05:16] | Haven’t been able to I.D. the body yet. | 还没确认死者身份 |
[05:18] | Hey,Mac. I searched him. | Mac 我搜了死者的身 |
[05:21] | Nothing in his pocket except for these. | 他口袋里只找到这东西 |
[05:28] | Chelsea University exam receipts. | 切尔西大学交卷证明 |
[05:30] | Eddie Williams. Thomas Brighton. | 一张是Eddie Williams的 另一张Thomas Brighton |
[05:33] | One body,two names. | 死者一位 名字却有两个 |
[05:34] | Hopefully our vic belongs to one of them. | 但愿这两个名字中有一个就是死者 |
[05:36] | Who discovered him? | 谁发现尸体的? |
[05:37] | Groundskeeper. Lives on-site. | 看园人发现的 他就住在园里 |
[05:40] | Said he heard someone screaming. | 他说听见过喊声 |
[05:41] | Who else has access? | 还有谁能到现场来? |
[05:41] | This time of night? | 都这么晚了谁来? |
[05:43] | No one. Maze closed to visitors six hours ago. | 迷宫6小时前就打烊了 |
[05:46] | And T.O.D. is less than two hours ago. | 而死者是两小时前遇害的 |
[05:48] | So we know he definitely | 那这案子可蹊跷了 |
[05:49] | wasn’t supposed to he here. | |
[05:55] | Looks scared to death. | 看上去倒像是吓死的 |
[05:57] | Hole in his neck says otherwise. | 吓死的话脖子上就不会有伤了 |
[05:59] | Stab wound. Judging by the position, | 从伤的位置来看是利器刺的 |
[06:01] | I’d say it severed the carotid artery. | 我判断是冠状动脉被割断致死 |
[06:03] | Got another one | 还有一处伤在尸体背后 |
[06:05] | back here– multiple contusions | 有多处脏器损伤 |
[06:09] | on his upper torso. | |
[06:12] | The hedge is destroyed. | 树篱遭到了捣毁 |
[06:13] | Like he was trying to get out. | 看来他曾想破篱逃走 |
[06:18] | Which would explain the hands. | 所以手才伤成这样 |
[06:21] | But who’s responsible for the stab wounds? | 那尸体上的刺伤怎么来的呢? |
[06:29] | Looks like traces of blood. | 那儿似乎有血迹 |
[06:33] | I think we have a suspect. | 难道是塑像杀人 |
[06:38] | I love this job. | 当警察真是有意思 |
[07:08] | * * | |
[07:22] | Blood trail started here. | 血迹是从这儿延展开的 |
[07:25] | Got signs of a scuffle. Multiple fresh footprints. | 有打斗的迹象 还有几组新脚印 |
[07:28] | Our vic breaks in after hours, | 大半夜的 死者干嘛在打烊后 |
[07:30] | navigates his way to the center of the maze | 潜入迷宫 又兜到迷宫中央 不合情理啊 |
[07:32] | in the middle of the night– it doesn’t make any sense. | |
[07:34] | “‘Will you walk into my parlor?’ | “‘请君入厅堂’ |
[07:37] | Said the spider to the fly.” | 蜘蛛对苍蝇说” (#_#) (英国著名诗人霍威特的打油诗<蜘蛛和苍蝇>) |
[07:39] | I’m thinking our victim was lured here… | 我琢磨着死者是被引到这里… |
[07:43] | …then murdered. | …遇害的 |
[08:07] | A prize in every box. | 开封即奖 |
[08:09] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[08:11] | The Cracker Jack slogan. “A prize in every box.” | Cracker Jack的标语:开封即奖 (美国玩具品牌) |
[08:14] | Or,in this case,your murder weapon. | 这次你的奖品是凶器 |
[08:15] | Killer used this to sever the carotid artery. | 凶手用这个割断了冠动脉 |
[08:18] | Absinthe spoon. | 这是苦艾勺(宗教仪式中用于盛置苦艾酒) |
[08:21] | A piece of one anyway. | 这是勺的一部分 |
[08:23] | I think we found its better half at the crime scene. | 完整的勺比这大不了多少 |
[08:25] | Absinthe is a hallucinogenic. | 苦艾酒会引起幻觉 |
[08:27] | Illegal to purchase in this country. | 在本国买卖都是违法的 |
[08:29] | Any trace of it in his system? | 死者生前有喝过这酒么? |
[08:30] | Don’t know yet. Just sent blood to Tox. | 还不知道 刚把血送去毒检 |
[08:33] | I pulled something from the wound tract in his back. | 我在他背后的伤口里有发现 |
[08:35] | Flecks of a bluish-green solid. | 是微量的蓝绿色固体 |
[08:36] | Also found a branding. Actually,two brands, | 尸体的右肩背上还发现两个上下相叠烙记 |
[08:41] | one on top of the other on his back right shoulder. | |
[08:43] | Healing characteristics of the burn | 从烧伤愈合的情况看其中一个是在 |
[08:46] | indicate the last one happened | |
[08:47] | less than two hours before he was murdered. | 死者遇害前两小时烙下的 |
[08:49] | An absinthe spoon,a branding,a brutal beat-down… | 艾苦酒勺 烙记 再加上血腥毒打… |
[08:53] | I’ll take “Cult Rituals” for $200. | 我赌200块这是由宗教仪式引发的血案 |
[08:55] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[08:57] | The kid doesn’t look the part. | 死者的衣着不像是在参加仪式 |
[08:59] | And we have reason to believe he went to Chelsea University. | 有证据表明他就读于切尔西大学 |
[09:04] | What is “a fraternity hazing gone bad”? | 或许是同学之间恶作剧闹大了呢? |
[09:11] | Sid recovered the bullet from the security guard. | Sid把子弹从保安的尸体里取出来了 |
[09:14] | It’s a .38 caliber. | 其口径为0.38 |
[09:16] | It was moderately deformed. | 稍有形变 |
[09:18] | I ran it through IBIS. No hits. | 查了子弹数据库 没查出所用枪支 |
[09:20] | I’m also looking into sources for retro-reflective clothing. | 现在正追查那件隐身衣 |
[09:24] | Angell pulled up some complaint forms– | Angell查到几份报案纪录 |
[09:26] | Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci,Ferragamo– | 报案单位是Dolce & Gabbana,Gucci和Ferragamo (服装店名) |
[09:28] | all hit the same day,all with the same MO– | 都是同一天报的案 作案手法也相同 |
[09:31] | burnt security tags left in the women’s dressing room. | 店内的女试衣间里都发现有被烧掉的防盗口 |
[09:34] | And,at Gucci,the thief left behind the clothes | 盗贼在Gucci作案时把自己进店门前 |
[09:37] | that she was wearing when she came into the store, | 穿的衣服留在了试衣间内 但上面没有反向光反射材料 |
[09:39] | and they weren’t retro-reflective. | |
[09:41] | That means she started at Gucci,ended up at Maddox. | 也就是说她从Gucci店到Maddox店连环作案 |
[09:43] | Average shoplifter can hit one,maybe two stores in one day. | 一般的小偷一天最多干个一两票 |
[09:49] | MESSER: There’s nothing average about this girl. | 但她一天横扫数家服装店 真不简单 |
[09:50] | She’s a professional. | 她是个职业老手 |
[09:52] | She hasn’t left us much to work with. | 除了烧掉的防盗扣 没给我们留下太多线索 |
[09:54] | Except the security tags. | |
[09:55] | If we can rebuild those bar codes, | 如果能修复防盗扣上的条形码 |
[09:57] | we may be able to inventory the stolen goods. | 就能查出被盗时装的底细 |
[09:59] | Best way to find a thief is to find out what they’re stealing. | 俗话说抓贼先抓脏嘛 |
[10:03] | * * | |
[10:09] | (computer blipping) | |
[10:17] | (computer blipping) | |
[10:51] | Tox detected thujone in our vic. | 毒检显示死者体内有宁醇 |
[10:54] | Confirms he was drinking absinthe prior to TOD. | 他死前确实喝过苦艾酒 |
[10:56] | That means he was definitely tripping in that maze. | 当时在迷宫里也处于神智不清的状态 |
[11:03] | Might explain why we found blood on the statues | 难怪那塑象的剑上会有血 |
[11:05] | and that scared-to-death look on our vic’s face. | 尸体的表情也惊恐万分 |
[11:07] | He didn’t know what he was seeing. | 原来他出现了幻觉 |
[11:08] | A hallucination didn’t put | 出现幻觉和他背后中剑没关系吧 |
[11:09] | that statue’s sword in his back. | |
[11:11] | No,but maybe if he was,like,freaking out and disoriented… | 有关系 或许他被幻觉吓坏了 没了方向感… |
[11:14] | he might’ve backed into the sword. | 于是在后退的过程中被剑刺中 |
[11:18] | Explains the copper oxide | 难怪Sid在死者背后的伤口里发现了氧化铜 |
[11:21] | that Sid pulled from the wound. | |
[11:22] | Also,I found a stain | 我还在你从树篱里找到的织物碎块上有所发现 |
[11:24] | on a piece of torn fabric you pulled from the hedge. | |
[11:29] | It appears biological | 上面染有生理物质 我在做DNA鉴定 |
[11:31] | and I’m running DNA. | |
[11:32] | What about the spoon? Clean. | -检查过勺子了么? -没有异物 |
[11:34] | But take a look. | 但有其它发现 |
[11:37] | (computer blipping) | |
[11:39] | Now,watch this. | 注意看 |
[11:43] | It’s a road map on how to get out of the maze. | 上面有破解迷宫的示意图 |
[11:46] | And it gets even stranger. | 还有更稀奇的呢 |
[11:48] | Fountain pen we collected at the scene… | 我检查了在现场找到的钢笔… |
[11:52] | contains blood instead of ink. | 里面装不是墨水是血水 |
[11:54] | We type it? Yeah. | -查出血型了么? -恩 |
[11:56] | It belongs to our John Doe vic. | 是死者的血 |
[11:58] | Who writes in blood? | 这年头谁还写血书啊? |
[12:00] | Lawyers,college loan administrators… | 律师、助学贷款发放官… |
[12:03] | Thomas Brighton, | |
[12:04] | according to the serial number on the pen. | 笔上的序号显示他是钢笔的主人 |
[12:07] | He’s also one of the names we found on the exam receipts | 死者口袋里的一张交卷证明也是他的 |
[12:09] | that were in the vic’s pocket. | |
[12:13] | But Brighton is not our victim. | 但Brighton不是死者 |
[12:15] | I put a call in. Campus security confirmed | 我电话联系了切尔西大学的校园保安 |
[12:17] | that he showed up for classes today. | 他今天还活着出现在课堂里 |
[12:19] | Same for Eddie Williams, | 还有一张收据的主人Eddie Williams也在上课 |
[12:20] | the name on the other exam receipt. | |
[12:21] | ????? | 那死者到底是何方神圣 |
[12:34] | Sure. Yeah,I’ve,uh… | 恩 就是他 厄… |
[12:36] | I seen him around campus. | 我在学校里见过他 |
[12:38] | Think his name’s Brian Miller. | 我想他叫Brian Miller |
[12:39] | You think? | 你想? |
[12:40] | Yeah. | 我想 |
[12:42] | Do you want to know what we think,Thomas? | 知道我们怎么想吗 Thomas? |
[12:43] | We think that you’re lying. | 我们觉得你在说谎 |
[12:45] | Because we know that Brian Miller | 因为我们知道Brian Miller昨天为你作了抢手 |
[12:46] | took an exam for you yesterday. | |
[12:48] | And we matched the answers on that exam | 我们拿你昨天考卷上的字迹和他写的东西做了比对 |
[12:49] | to a sample of Brian’s handwriting. | |
[12:52] | You want to know what else we think? | 知道我们还怎么想吗? |
[12:54] | That you paid Brian to take the exam, | 你付钱让Brian替你考试 |
[12:55] | but didn’t get your money’s worth. | 没想到钱花出去打了水漂 |
[12:57] | Brian flunked the exam | Brian收了钱却连及格都没考出来 |
[12:58] | on your dime. Which makes us ask, | |
[13:00] | why would he do that to you? And how upset | 他为什么要这么做呢? |
[13:02] | were you when you found out? | 你为此不会暴跳如雷吗? |
[13:04] | I owed Brian some money. | 我没老老实实给Brian钱 |
[13:07] | He nuked that exam to prove a point. | 所以他故意考砸给我颜色看 |
[13:08] | No pay,no pass. | 不付钱就别想及格对吧 |
[13:09] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[13:11] | But I had nothing to do with what happened to him. | 但我和他的死无关 |
[13:13] | Brian and I were close. | Brian和我关系很好 |
[13:15] | Like brothers. | 就像兄弟一样 |
[13:16] | Blood brothers? | 歃血兄弟? |
[13:19] | Found your pen at the crime scene. | 我们在现场找到你的钢笔 |
[13:21] | What we believed was red ink inside | 本以为里面灌的是红墨水 没想到是Brian的血 |
[13:23] | turned out to be Brian’s blood. | |
[13:25] | I lost that pen a while ago. | 我前段时间就把那笔弄丢了 |
[13:27] | How long ago? I don’t know. | -多久以前丢的? -记不得了 |
[13:28] | A month. Maybe two. | 大概一两个月吧 |
[13:31] | Detective,call Judge Brewer. | 探员 打电话给Brewer法官 |
[13:33] | Get us a warrant to look at that notepad. | 让他批我们收检那个笔记本 |
[13:36] | Now,you seem like a smart kid, | 你看上去是个聪明的小子 |
[13:38] | but here’s something you don’t know. | 但别聪明反被聪明误 |
[13:40] | The nib of a fountain pen | 钢笔的笔尖会依照使用者的书写风格发生形变 |
[13:42] | adjusts itself to the user’s writing style | |
[13:44] | as it wears down. | |
[13:45] | If my lab matches this pen to that notepad, | 如果查出笔记本里的字是用那钢笔写的 |
[13:48] | and the ink dates back to less than a month, | 而墨水也是在一个月之内干的 |
[13:50] | what are you going to say then? | 你还能怎么狡辩呢? |
[13:52] | Should I be calling my father? | 看来我该给爸爸打个电话 |
[13:54] | He’s good friends with the governor. | 他可和政府官员有私交 |
[13:56] | What’s the number? I’ll dial it for you. | 说的也是 他号码多少? 我替你拨 |
[13:59] | I’m sure Daddy’s gonna love to hear | 你爸要是知道你的满分是雇抢手买的 |
[14:00] | how Junior’s pulling down his 4.0. | 一定会很开心的 |
[14:02] | Look,I’ve,uh… I’ve told you everything I know. | 别这样 我已经把自己知道的都交待了 |
[14:05] | Except where you were last night. | 还没说你昨晚在哪儿 |
[14:07] | In my room. | 在我房里 |
[14:12] | Let me guess– your alibi? | 让我猜猜 这些都是你的证人吧? |
[14:15] | Go ahead. | 对啊 |
[14:17] | Ask them. | 他们可以作证 |
[14:18] | We’re roommates,so when Brian didn’t show up last night, | 我和Brian是室友 昨晚他一夜没回来 |
[14:21] | I just figured he was pulling another all-nighter | 我还以为他去图书馆开夜车而已 |
[14:22] | at the library. | |
[14:24] | We found your exam receipt in Brian’s pocket. | 在Brian的口袋里找到了你的交卷证明 |
[14:26] | I may have borrowed his jacket | 可能是我借了他的外套穿 |
[14:28] | when I took the test | 考完试后忘了拿出来 |
[14:29] | and forgot to take it out. Eddie… | |
[14:31] | we have handwriting analysis | 我们鉴定了考卷上的字迹 |
[14:32] | that proves Brian took that exam for you. | 证明Brian替你考了试 |
[14:39] | (mice squeaking) | |
[14:41] | Scientific research? | 在搞什么科学研究啊? |
[14:42] | We’re inducing brain tumors | 我们在老鼠身上诱发脑肿瘤 |
[14:44] | and treating them with a synthetic compound | 以便测试辐射贴的疗效 |
[14:46] | with radioactive tags. | |
[14:48] | Sounds like you want to be ta doctor. | 看来你很想当医生嘛 |
[14:50] | And you found the perfect way to beat the system: | 也找到了避免接受考核的最佳途径 |
[14:53] | Have Brian take those exams for you. | 就是让Brian替你考试 |
[14:54] | All your professors say that | 你的老师都说本学期你的成绩大有进步 |
[14:56] | you’ve made great improvement this last semester. | |
[14:58] | And that’s just about the time | Brian就是本学期才和你成为室友的吧 |
[14:59] | Brian moved in with you,isn’t it? | |
[15:00] | There’s no way I’m going to make it | 凭我原来的成绩是不可能进医科学校的 |
[15:02] | to med school with my grades. | |
[15:04] | Brian made his money taking other students’ tests. | Brian则靠当抢手挣钱不少 |
[15:07] | And you were his best client. | 你可是他的最大客户啊 |
[15:09] | How was the relationship outside of business? | 你们私交怎样? |
[15:11] | We were good friends. | 我们是很好的朋友 |
[15:13] | Do you know anybody that would want to hurt him? | 你觉得谁有可能想害他? |
[15:15] | Brian took a lot of tests for a lot of people. | Brian为很多人代过很多次考 |
[15:18] | The risk was big. | 成众矢之的也不为怪 |
[15:20] | So,based on the width of the burn and the pinpoint detail, | 根据烧灼的宽度、灼点细征以及引燃料 |
[15:23] | and the fuel, | |
[15:25] | I’ve narrowed down what our suspect’s using | 我基本推测出凶手用于烧掉防盗扣的器具 |
[15:26] | to burn the tags off. | |
[15:28] | A blowtorch? | 喷灯? |
[15:29] | Yeah,the burns are small,precise. | 恩 烧灼面积小 而且目标精准 |
[15:31] | Just like what you’d get with compact torches | 就是拿牙科专用的小喷灯干的 |
[15:33] | used in dental labs. | |
[15:37] | Okay,so we have a dental mirror, | 现场发现牙镜 |
[15:39] | and a dental torch. | 现在又是牙科用喷灯 |
[15:40] | So we’re looking for a klepto dentist | 凶手是个不作案就手痒的牙医大盗 |
[15:42] | who has an itchy trigger finger. | |
[15:44] | Who also has very expensive taste. | 而且品位很高 专挑贵的偷 |
[15:46] | I sent copies of the bar codes to all the stores that were hit. | 我把条形码给被盗的时装店查 |
[15:49] | Every item is four figures and up. | 被盗的东西都价值上千美金 |
[15:51] | Along with a purse worth $25,000. | 其中一个手提包价值2.5万 |
[15:55] | Boys love their cars,girls love their handbags. | 男人爱车 女人则爱手提包 |
[15:56] | I don’t get over to Fifth Avenue much, | 我不太去第五大街购物 |
[15:58] | unless Seventh is bumper to bumper, | 除非第七大街人满为患 |
[16:00] | but a purse this rich is not going to be displayed | 可一个这么贵的手提包是不会摆出来等人偷的 |
[16:02] | on the counter waiting to be snatched. | |
[16:04] | Right– you’re gonna have to ask the clerk to show it to you. | 对 得让店员拿给你看才行 |
[16:06] | Means we have witnesses. | 也就是说我们有证人了 |
[16:09] | I had no idea the purse was stolenil you guys | 你们联系保安要存货清单前 |
[16:11] | contacted security requesting a list of inventory. | 我还不知道手提包被盗了 |
[16:13] | We were just allowed back in. | 我们刚被获准重返店内 |
[16:15] | And as you can see,when everyone ran, | 显然人们仓皇逃命的同时 |
[16:17] | they turned the place upside down. | 也把这里闹了个底朝天 |
[16:18] | Do you remember who you showed the purse to | 枪杀发生前你把包给那位顾客看过? |
[16:20] | just before the shooting? | |
[16:21] | A couple of people. | 给几个看过 |
[16:22] | Anybody stand out? | 有影响深刻的么? |
[16:23] | There was this one woman. | 有一个女人 |
[16:25] | Blonde hair,large sunglasses. Great coat. | 金发 戴着大墨镜 穿着大外套 |
[16:28] | She took a quick look, | 小看了一下就说要考虑一下再买 |
[16:30] | then said she was going to have to think about it. | |
[16:32] | After she left,(cell phone rings) | 她走了以后 |
[16:34] | I left the purse on the counter for another customer. | 我把包放在柜台上给别的顾客看 |
[16:37] | I must’ve turned my back when it was swiped. | 包被盗时我一定是转身没注意到 |
[16:39] | Then came the gunshots. I ducked. | 后来抢就响了 我也闪人了 |
[16:41] | What happened after that,I couldn’t tell you. | 后来店里的情况我就不知道了 |
[16:43] | Stell,that was Angell. | Angell打来的 |
[16:44] | Bergdorf’s just got hit. Same MO. | Bergdorf店也被劫了 手法相同 |
[16:46] | All right. Thank you very much. | 好 谢谢你 |
[16:48] | ANGELL: Security claims | 保安说监视录像上有她偷男装的画面 |
[16:49] | they got her on camera stealing men’s clothing. | |
[16:51] | She’s keeping busy. | 她真是频频出手嘛 |
[16:53] | Maybe she’s stealing for her boyfriend,too. | 可能她也为男友偷东西 |
[16:54] | She’s stealing a number of items in a variety of sizes. | 她偷的东西种类繁多 尺寸不一 |
[16:58] | Then she’s not just stealing for two. | 那就不只是为一两个人偷了 |
[17:00] | Probably fencing the stuff. | 也许这样偷是为了混淆我们的视听 |
[17:01] | This isn’t pawn shop goods she’s taking down. | 她偷的不是当铺里卖的便宜货 |
[17:03] | These are exclusive items. | 可都是价格不菲的贵重物品 |
[17:05] | For an exclusive clientele. | 看来是受雇于人 |
[17:08] | She’s a personal shoplifter. | 而且有专门的主顾 |
[17:21] | Reed. | |
[17:22] | Mac… | |
[17:23] | um… | |
[17:25] | I told them I was family. | 我说自己是你的亲戚 |
[17:29] | You okay? What’s wrong? | 你没出什么事吧? |
[17:34] | I knew Brian Miller– | 我认识Brian Miller |
[17:35] | kid you found in the maze. | 那个死在迷宫里的人 |
[17:38] | We worked on the college paper together. | 我们一起为大学报纸写过文章 |
[17:41] | We were friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[17:42] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[17:44] | Look,I can’t | 但我不能谈太多涉及案情的事 |
[17:46] | say much about the case right now. | |
[17:47] | I get it,I just… | 我懂 我只是… |
[17:50] | I want to tell you what I know. | 想告诉你我认识他 |
[17:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:54] | Um… | |
[17:56] | Well,he was under more stress than usual. | 他死前压力很大 |
[17:59] | You know,he was spending all his free time | 他的闲暇时间都用来写一篇报道 |
[18:01] | writing this piece for the college paper. | |
[18:04] | He’s been writing it for the last year and a half. | 那文章他已经写了一年半了 |
[18:07] | He said that it was his Watergate. | 他说那是他发现的”水门事件” |
[18:09] | You know,it was the thing that was going to put him on the map. | 是能让他名声大噪的敲门砖 |
[18:11] | Sit down. | 坐下说 |
[18:20] | So,do you know what this article was about? | 知道写的是什么吗? |
[18:23] | It was about Kings and Shadows. | 是有关”Kings and Shadows”的 |
[18:26] | What’s that? | 什么是”Kings and Shadows”? |
[18:27] | Rumor is that it’s this | 据传那是校园中的一个秘密团体 |
[18:28] | secret society that exists on campus. | |
[18:31] | Like a fraternity? | 好比一个兄弟会? |
[18:33] | Minus the keggers and the pranks. | 不是聚众酗酒、乱搞恶作剧的那种 |
[18:35] | Yeah,it’s really… it’s dark stuff. | 对 搞的都是邪门的花样 |
[18:38] | So it’s like a cult? | 那就是一个小异教咯? |
[18:40] | Yeah,run by blue bloods. | 对 专由贵族领导 |
[18:41] | At least that’s what people believe. | 至少据传如此 |
[18:45] | Brian said that he was going to get inside. | Brian说他要潜入教会内部 |
[18:48] | He was going to expose all their secrets. | 揭露他们不为人知的秘密 |
[18:51] | He said that the article | 还说他写的东西会得罪不少人 |
[18:52] | was going to piss off a lot of people. | |
[18:54] | Did you ever read what he wrote? | 你读过他写的东西吗? |
[18:58] | He wasn’t finished. | 他没写完 |
[19:02] | And you think somebody wanted to make sure he wouldn’t. | 你认为有人不想让他写完 |
[19:05] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[19:17] | Hey. Hey. | |
[19:18] | I think I found your suspect. | 发现嫌犯踪迹了 |
[19:20] | This is surveillance footage we got from Ferragamo’s. | 这是Ferragamo店的监视录像 |
[19:22] | All right,look for the large hat | 看角落里那个戴大帽子的人 |
[19:25] | in the corner of the screen,all right? | |
[19:26] | She’s sticking to the blacked-out areas | 她总是呆在镜头难以捕捉到的盲区 |
[19:28] | where security cameras can’t reach. | |
[19:30] | This girl’s done her homework,huh? | 她对犯案对象很有研究啊 |
[19:32] | She’s not even looking behind her | 而且作案时都不带回头观望是否有人察觉的 |
[19:34] | to see if anybody’s watching. | |
[19:35] | She’s good and she knows it. | 她是高手 也很有自信 |
[19:36] | And that’s about all we know. | 我们对她还是所知甚少 |
[19:38] | I can tell you she’s got a bully in her life. | 我敢说她一定和有暴利倾向的人关系密切 |
[19:41] | Check that out. | 注意看 |
[19:42] | (typing) | |
[19:44] | Look how she flinched when the customer raised his hand. | 那个顾客一抬手她就突然缩了一下 |
[19:46] | Maybe too much coffee. | 是不是咖啡喝多了 |
[19:48] | Or a sign of abuse. | 多半是受过暴力虐待 |
[19:50] | Withdraw like that is a classic symptom of PTSD. | 她这种缩法是创伤后应激障碍的典型症状 |
[19:53] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道这么多的? |
[19:56] | My,uh… my dad was a bully. | 我… 我爸也喜欢打人 |
[20:03] | So,um… I’ll add this clip to the profile | 我就去把这段录像归档 |
[20:05] | I’m putting together. | |
[20:06] | Yeah,good. | 恩 好 |
[20:09] | Whoa,hold that right there. | 快暂停 |
[20:11] | She’s standing right in front of a mirror. | 她正好站在镜子前面 |
[20:13] | Can you pull up her reflection? | 把她镜中的样子放大 |
[20:19] | Looks like she’s trying on rings. | 看来她在试戴戒指 |
[20:26] | You thinking what I’m thinking? | 知道我怎么想么? |
[20:27] | Yeah,could be DNA. | 恩 可以查出她的DNA |
[20:28] | We need to get that ring. | 我们得去弄那个戒指 |
[20:31] | TAYLOR: Eddie,we now know Brian was working on an article | Eddie 现在我们了解到Brian在为 |
[20:35] | for the school newspaper. Do you know where it is? | 学校的报纸写文章 你知道在哪儿写么? |
[20:37] | Probably on his computer. | 也许在他的电脑上 |
[20:49] | You know his password? | 密码你知道么? |
[20:50] | Sorry. | 不知道 抱歉 |
[20:52] | Eddie,you want to give us a minute? | Eddie 你能离开一会儿吗? |
[20:53] | Yeah,no problem. | 好 |
[21:03] | (beeping) | |
[21:05] | I’m in the hard drive. | 这就是硬盘里的文件 |
[21:06] | Look for the key words | 查找关键字”Kings and Shadows” |
[21:07] | “Kings and Shadows.” | |
[21:13] | HAWKES: There it is. “Inside the Crypt, | 有了 “地下组织探秘 作者Brian Miller” |
[21:15] | “by Brian Miller. | |
[21:16] | “It all started when I first heard the rumors and whispers | “一切是从我听闻校园里盛传的有关 |
[21:20] | “around campus about a secret society who called themselves | 秘密团体King and Shadows开始的” |
[21:23] | “King and Shadows. | |
[21:24] | “It is believed to have been formed…” | “据传这个团体是几百年前由几位纽约 |
[21:26] | BRIAN: by the most powerful and elite | |
[21:27] | of New York’s patriarchs some hundred years ago. | 位高权重的精英主教们组建而成” |
[21:30] | I was told just like everyone else | 所有人都说团体的背后隐藏着一个都市神话 |
[21:32] | it was just an urban legend. | |
[21:34] | The truth is,they really do exist | 事实上 这个团体确实存在 |
[21:36] | and are much more powerful and connected | 其势力之庞大、组织之严密超乎人们的想象 |
[21:38] | than anyone could imagine. | |
[21:40] | They say once you’re a brother, you’re a brother till death. | 据传一旦入会 生是他们的人 死是他们的鬼 |
[21:42] | Tomorrow night I’m going to find out just how true that is | 我就要亲身验证一下这句话 |
[21:45] | when I take part in a ceremony | 明天就要举行我的退会仪式 |
[21:47] | that would mark my departure… | |
[21:49] | “What’s the worst that could happen?” | “仪式又有什么大不了的呢?” |
[21:54] | That’s all there is. | 就这么多了 |
[21:57] | We already know how it ends. | 他没写完的已经成真了 |
[22:09] | Thomas,you forgot to mention a couple things | Thomas 上次你有些事没对我们说 |
[22:12] | last time we spoke. | |
[22:14] | I don’t remember leaving anything out. | 我记得自己什么都说了啊 |
[22:17] | Yeah? What about your little social club– | 真的? 参加秘密团体Kings and Shadows的事你也说了? |
[22:18] | Kings and Shadows? | |
[22:21] | And how about the good-bye party you threw for Brian last night? | 还有那个为Brian开的”告别派队”你也交待了? |
[22:23] | See,we got a copy | 我们掌握了Brian写的报道 上面有你和其他成员的名字 |
[22:25] | of an article that Brian was writing that lists your name | |
[22:28] | along with every other current member | |
[22:29] | of the Kings and Shadows. | |
[22:32] | An article? | 报道? |
[22:34] | I,uh,I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我搞不懂你们在说什么 |
[22:36] | TAYLOR: You didn’t know Brian | 你不知道Brian会揭Kings and Shadows的老底? |
[22:38] | was going to expose the Kings and Shadows? | |
[22:42] | You want to call your daddy now? | 又想给爸爸打电话了? |
[22:44] | Okay,look,I didn’t kill Brian. | 好了 听着 Brian不是我杀的 |
[22:47] | Well,someone did, | 就算不是你杀的你也在场 |
[22:48] | and we think you were there. | |
[22:52] | Tell us about the ceremony at the hedge maze. | 老实交待当晚的情况 |
[22:59] | Kid… | 小子… |
[23:00] | we pull that sweater off you… | 扒开你的毛线衫… |
[23:03] | we’re going to find a Kings and Shadows brand on your shoulder. | 你Kings and Shadows的教徽烙记就晒太阳了吧? |
[23:06] | Am I right? | 我没说错吧? |
[23:13] | Get off me! Sit down. | -别碰我 -坐下 |
[23:19] | Okay,now that we’ve cleared that up… | 你的会员身份已确定无疑… |
[23:25] | Brian was beaten before he was murdered. | Brian死前曾遭殴打 |
[23:28] | I’m betting we can match your fist | 这些瘀伤里总有能和你拳头对上号的 |
[23:30] | to at least one of these bruises. | |
[23:31] | So I suggest you start talking. | 所以还是给我老实交待 |
[23:36] | I took an oath. Yeah,well,it’s going to take a lot more | -我宣过誓 -蹲了监狱后 你要想保住小命 |
[23:39] | than a secret handshake to protect you in jail,Thomas. | 就不只要宣誓或搞握手秘法这么简单了 Thomas |
[23:41] | The Kings and Shadows have been around since 1890. | Kings and Shadows始创于1890年 |
[23:45] | You have no idea who’s involved. | 涉及到的人你们难以想象 |
[23:47] | TAYLOR: It’s over,Thomas. | 少来这套 Thomas |
[23:49] | You got nothing to do with the murder, | 你与凶案无关 |
[23:51] | I promise I’ll protect you. | 老实交待我就一定会保护你 |
[23:53] | No,you can’t protect me. | 你可保护不了我 |
[23:55] | If this gets out,you can’t even protect yourselves. | 如果教会的事泄露出去 你们自身都难保 |
[24:02] | Lock him up. | 把他铐起来 |
[24:05] | Okay,wait,just wait. | 好吧 等一下 |
[24:14] | Brian wanted out. | Brian想退会 |
[24:16] | Said he made a mistake joining the Kings and Shadows. | 还说加入Kings and Shadows是个错误 |
[24:19] | So we gathered for an exit ceremony. | 所以我们集会举行了退会仪式 |
[24:57] | Why’d you beat him? | 干嘛要打他? |
[24:59] | It’s tradition. | 传统如此 |
[25:00] | It’s meant as a reminder to keep quiet. | 为的是告诫退会者保守秘密 |
[25:03] | After that,everyone left. | 仪式过后 大家就散伙了 |
[25:05] | Not before it got out of hand. | 仪式最后闹出了格吧? |
[25:07] | Someone took the beat down too far. | 有人光打不够还要来刺的 |
[25:09] | Who stabbed Brian with the absinthe spoon? | 谁用苦艾勺刺死了Brian? |
[25:12] | Nobody. | 没人刺死了他 |
[25:13] | Don’t lie to me. | 休想说谎 |
[25:15] | I’m not lying to you. | 我没说谎 |
[25:16] | Everyone gets an absinthe spoon | 入会时人人都会发到一个苦艾勺 |
[25:18] | at initiation. | |
[25:19] | Brian was supposed to return his at the maze. | Brian应在仪式上归还他的苦艾勺 |
[25:21] | He said he forgot it. | 但他说忘带了 |
[25:24] | I was there,all right? | 我当晚在场 行了吧? |
[25:26] | Nobody killed him. | 但没人杀他 |
[25:28] | When we left,Brian was alive. | 我们走时 Brian是活着的 |
[25:30] | He had to find his way out of the maze alone. | 他得一个人找到离开迷宫的路 |
[25:33] | Leaving the Kings and Shadows means that | 退会后 你的兄弟们已不能再与你甘苦与共了 |
[25:37] | your brothers aren’t there to help you anymore. | |
[25:40] | So you got him high,beat him up | 所以你们给他喝迷幻酒 痛扁他一顿 |
[25:42] | and left him there… | 再扔下他… |
[25:45] | to die. | 自生自灭 |
[25:53] | What’s happening? | 有发现? |
[25:54] | Our shoplifter wasn’t | 这个小偷其实不是在试戴戒指 |
[25:55] | just browsing for rings. | |
[25:58] | She pulled a bait and switch. | 是在偷梁换柱 |
[26:01] | One ring went into her mouth | 她把试戴的戒指与嘴里含着的对换了 |
[26:02] | and another came out. | |
[26:07] | Left a cheap knockoff | 用便宜大兴货调换贵重真品 |
[26:09] | in place of a very expensive piece. | |
[26:11] | It’s a Fugazi? Hmm. | -这是赝品嘛 -恩 |
[26:13] | Synthetic ruby. | 是人造宝石 |
[26:16] | She had to have an exact replica made | 她偷戒指前都要预先准备一模一样的赝品 |
[26:18] | in order for the scam to work. | |
[26:20] | This girl’s good. | 她真厉害 |
[26:21] | We get DNA? | 上面有她DNA吧? |
[26:22] | Yeah,it came back on an unknown female. | 有 是女性 无法确定身份 |
[26:25] | Also detected higher than expected levels of propranolol | -化验结果还显示她在服用心得安 -心得安? |
[26:28] | based on the sample we’re working with. Propranolol? | |
[26:31] | That means she’s being treated for high blood pressure? | 她在接受高血压治疗? |
[26:33] | She was taking three times the therapeutic dose. | 可药量比降压治疗高了三倍 |
[26:35] | So if she’s not being treated for high blood pressure, | 如果她服这药不是为了治血压 |
[26:37] | I wonder why she’s taking the drug? | 那是为啥呢? |
[27:02] | (groans) | |
[27:08] | TAYLOR: You sure you’re all right? | 你肯定没事吗? |
[27:10] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[27:11] | Reed,I want you to stay at your parents’ house tonight. | Reed 今晚还是去父母家住吧 |
[27:14] | Yeah. | 好 |
[27:18] | This is my first Geraldo, | 这是我首次破相 |
[27:20] | you know. | |
[27:21] | Beat up for a story. | 却破给自己的烂报道 |
[27:24] | What’s this about? | 是你的报道惹得祸? |
[27:25] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[27:27] | I’m not even writing on the Kings and Shadows. | 我写的东西与Kings and Shadows无关 |
[27:28] | My piece is about students paying other students | 是有关学生花钱雇人代考的事 |
[27:32] | to take their exams for them. | |
[27:33] | Brian Miller know this? | Brian Miller知道你写这个嘛? |
[27:35] | I told him as soon as he told me what he was writing about. | 知道 我们把彼此写的东西告诉对方了 |
[27:48] | Let me see the bottom of your shoe. | 让我看看你的鞋底 |
[27:49] | Yeah… Ow. | 好…噢… |
[27:51] | Brian and I | Brian和我都挺要强的 我曾提出只要他不再给人代考 |
[27:53] | we were pretty competitive. Like I told him | |
[27:54] | I wouldn’t mention him in my piece if he quit, | 就不在自己的报道里写他 可他说自己已经接了两笔生意 |
[27:58] | but he said he’d already agreed to take two more exams. | |
[28:00] | Then he was out. | 要做完再收手 |
[28:01] | Eddie Williams and Thomas Brighton | Eddie Williams和Thomas Brighton |
[28:03] | were Brian’s last two clients. | 是Brian最后的两个雇主 |
[28:05] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:06] | But only one of them had reason to want both stories killed. | 但他们中只有一人有理由想要封杀他的报道 |
[28:13] | HAWKES: Looks like Thomas Brighton | 看来袭击Reed的人不是Thomas Brighton |
[28:15] | didn’t attack Reed. | |
[28:17] | The prints we lifted from Reed’s dorm room | Reed寝室里发现的指纹不是Brighton的 |
[28:19] | weren’t a match to the reference samples Brighton gave us. | |
[28:22] | Ran the stray hair you found on Reed’s computer. | 化验了Reed电脑上留下的毛发 |
[28:24] | DNA was a match to our vic. | 化验结果与死者的DNA吻合 |
[28:26] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[28:28] | Brian Miller was dead a full 24 hours before Reed was attacked. | Reed遇袭时Brian Miller已死了足足24小时 |
[28:30] | Got something on that piece of clothing | 你在树篱中发现的衣物碎片上有发现 |
[28:33] | you pulled from the hedge. | |
[28:34] | The stain was confirmed as biological, | 上面的污迹是生物留下的 |
[28:36] | but the DNA quant was negative. | 但基因量呈阴性 |
[28:38] | It’s not human. | 不是人留下的 |
[28:40] | Take a look. | 你来看 |
[28:42] | The exposed section | 片子上被曝光的部分是低量伽马射线造成的 |
[28:43] | of the film here | |
[28:44] | is from low level gamma rays. | |
[28:51] | The stain is radioactive. | 织物上的污迹有放射性 |
[28:52] | ADAM: I gave the swatch to Kaminsky, | 我把织物做成样本给Kaminsky去作DNA提取 |
[28:54] | who took it to DNA to start the extraction process. | |
[28:57] | And while pulling reagents, | 她抽取试剂时把样本放在一盒X射线片上 |
[28:59] | she set the swatch down on a box of X-ray film… | |
[29:01] | Gamma rays then exposed part of the film in the exact shape | 然后片子上就出现与污迹形状相同的曝光区域 |
[29:04] | of the stain on the swatch. | |
[29:05] | So what is it? | 那污迹是什么? |
[29:06] | Scorpion venom. | 是蛇毒 |
[29:08] | And the reason it’s radioactive | 之所以有放射性是因为它曾附着于碘131上 |
[29:09] | is because it’s tagged with iodine 131. | |
[29:11] | HAWKES: A synthetic compound | 碘131是治疗脑肿瘤的人工化合物 |
[29:13] | used to treat brain tumors in cancer research… | |
[29:16] | And who do we know that’s in that world? | 而谁又在搞脑肿瘤研究呢? |
[29:18] | Eddie Williams. | |
[29:19] | But Eddie isn’t a member of Kings and Shadows. | 但Eddie不是Kings and Shadows的成员 |
[29:22] | Then what was he doing in the hedge maze that night? | 那案发当晚他在迷宫里干嘛? |
[29:26] | All right,so our shoplifter definitely wasn’t taking propranolol | 这个小偷服心得安不是为了治高血压 |
[29:28] | for high blood pressure. | |
[29:29] | No,see her dosage level matched a case study | 她的服药量符合一项用该药抑制肾上腺素 |
[29:32] | being done using the drug | |
[29:34] | to block the effect of adrenaline | 作用于脑记忆功能区的研究要求 |
[29:36] | on the areas of the brain that are involved | |
[29:37] | in memory formation. | |
[29:38] | A pill to forget. | 也就是忘忧药咯 |
[29:40] | It’s currently being tested on victims | 现在用于治疗心理受创的病人 |
[29:41] | of traumatic events. | |
[29:43] | Out of the hundred volunteers | 90%的自愿受疗者都住在纽约 |
[29:44] | nine of them live here in New York. | |
[29:45] | One of them is a perfect match | 其中一位的情况与本案嫌犯吻合 |
[29:47] | to what we have on your suspect. | |
[29:48] | And the name is Ava Brandt. | 她名叫Ava Brandt |
[29:51] | Ava Brandt,NYPD. We’ve got a warrant. | Ava Brandt 我们是纽约警察 我们有搜查令 |
[29:58] | Clear! | 没人! |
[30:02] | We’re clear. | 这里没人 |
[30:03] | After you. | 你先进 |
[30:04] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[30:09] | Well,she keeps it simple,huh? | 她把住处搞得很简朴嘛 |
[30:11] | Yeah. Makes it easy to keep moving if the heat comes down. | 一有风吹草动就可以搬家避风头 |
[30:25] | Hey,Stel,you think this thing could be worth $25 thou? | 你觉得这玩意儿能值2.5万么? |
[30:28] | If you’re buying retail,add another two grand for sales tax. | 如果你买零售货 还要交2千元的税 |
[30:32] | Sickening. | 真恶心 |
[30:33] | With that kinda scratch | 那么多钱够我买辆新Harley车还有余 |
[30:35] | I could buy a brand-new Harley | |
[30:36] | and have some change in my pocket afterwards. | |
[30:38] | Let’s get all this stuff back to the lab. | 把这些东西拿回去化验吧 |
[30:40] | I’ll put somebody on the door | 我会派人盯着这里 说不定她会回来 |
[30:41] | just in case she comes back. | |
[30:43] | We might be able to find her before then. | 我们用不着在这儿守株待兔 |
[30:46] | She left her shopping list behind. | 她给打劫对象们列了名单 |
[30:55] | Those aren’t the ankles of a pregnant woman. | 孕妇还穿这种高跟鞋 |
[30:58] | That’s her. | 一定是她 |
[30:59] | You sure? Yep. | -确定? -恩 |
[31:08] | How far along are you? | 几个月了啊? |
[31:10] | Nine months. | 9个月 |
[31:11] | You look great. | 你身材保持得真好 |
[31:12] | You know,when my cousin was | 我外甥女怀孕这么久时 整个人都像水肿了一样 |
[31:13] | that far along,she was retaining water like crazy. | |
[31:16] | Couldn’t wear heels like that, | 可穿不了这种鞋呢 |
[31:19] | You have any idea what you’re having? | 是男还是女啊? |
[31:20] | My husband and I want to keep it a surprise. | 我丈夫想生了再知道 |
[31:27] | Hey. Congratulations. | 恭喜啊 |
[31:29] | It’s twins. | 是龙凤胎 |
[31:30] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[31:37] | BONASERA: Wow. Ava,at the rate you work, | Ava 你这么神速 |
[31:38] | I’m surprised Fifth Avenue | 第五大街上的店铺都要来不及进货了 |
[31:39] | had time to restock. | |
[31:41] | Yeah,four stores in one afternoon? | 是啊 一个下午横扫四家店? |
[31:44] | $50,000 in designer retail? | 总共盗得5万高档商品 |
[31:46] | Is that all in a day’s work for you? You know what’s | 你干上一天还不止这么多吧? |
[31:48] | amazing to me is that you’ve never been caught. | 你没被抓真实奇迹 |
[31:50] | Must give you some kinda respect out there on the street. | 这一点一定让你小有名气吧 |
[31:53] | In your line of work,that’s a reputation worth killing for. | 干你这行 名声比什么都重要 |
[31:56] | Or maybe in your case,it’s a reputation | 对你来说 为了神偷名声 或许杀人也在所不惜 |
[31:58] | worth killing to keep. | |
[32:00] | How about this face? | 认识这张脸么? |
[32:01] | That face ring a bell? | 看到不觉得后怕么? |
[32:03] | It’s the security guard over at Maddox,one of your spots. | 是你打劫过的Maddox店的保安 |
[32:06] | Caught you shoplifting. | 他发觉你手脚不干净 |
[32:07] | Followed you into the dressing room. | 就跟你进了试衣间 |
[32:08] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没杀他 |
[32:11] | I remember hearing the gunshot. | 我只记得听见过枪响 |
[32:27] | (gunshot,screaming) | |
[32:30] | I might be a thief,but I’m not a murderer. | 我是个贼 但不是杀人犯 |
[32:37] | FLACK: Evidence puts you at the hedge maze | 我们有证据证明案发当晚你去过迷宫 |
[32:39] | the night Brian was murdered. | |
[32:41] | We’re thinking Brian was scared for his life. | 我们认为Brian当晚担心小命不保 |
[32:43] | He asked you to be there to help, | 就叫你去接应他 以防出事 |
[32:44] | in ce something happened to him. | |
[32:46] | Gives you the spoon with the map | 还给你能破解迷宫的苦艾勺 |
[32:47] | of the maze so you could find him. | 好让你找到他 |
[32:49] | TAYLOR: And you did find him, | 你找到他后 就决定先为自己找想 |
[32:50] | but you decided to help yourself instead. | |
[32:52] | You really think I killed Brian? | 你们以为我杀了Brian? |
[32:54] | I know. It’s crazy. | 这说法听来荒谬 |
[32:56] | Detective Taylor and I were looking | Taylor侦探和我起初也一筹莫展 |
[32:58] | at each other scratching our heads,thinking: | |
[32:59] | Eddie’s got no reason to stick a blade | Eddie干嘛要刺死自己的室友呢 他可以代你考试啊 |
[33:01] | in his roommate. After all,Brian’s | |
[33:03] | acing all of his exams for him. | |
[33:05] | Brian knew a reporter was working on a story | 但Brian知道有人要将他收钱代考的生意曝光 |
[33:07] | that would expose the “exam for hire” business, | |
[33:09] | meant he couldn’t take exams for you anymore, | 他不能再替你考试了 |
[33:12] | but he could still help you graduate. | 但他仍能助你毕业 |
[33:14] | All you had to do was take advantage | 你只要利用学校照顾精神受创学生的政策 |
[33:15] | of the school’s grief policy, | |
[33:16] | a rule that grants A’s | |
[33:18] | in all courses to any student | |
[33:19] | who suffers emotional distress | 杀了室友就可以白拿全A |
[33:21] | due to the sudden death of their roommate. | |
[33:23] | Murder was the only way | 杀人是你拿满分毕业的唯一办法 |
[33:25] | to a 4.0 and grad school. | |
[33:26] | Brian’s death was the solution to all your problems. | 杀死Brian是你一劳永逸的做法 |
[33:30] | And all the evidence would point to the Kings and Shadows. | 所有证据都会对Kings and Shadows不利 |
[33:40] | These belonged to Brian. | 这些是Brian的物品 |
[33:43] | You stole them the night of the murder,to blend in. | 当晚你偷了这些东西混了进去 |
[33:49] | Then you wore them last night when you attacked Reed Garrett. | 昨晚还穿着袭击Reed Garrett |
[33:57] | (mumbles): You don’t know what it’s like… | 你不明白… |
[33:59] | What? | 什么? |
[34:02] | My father’s chief of surgery | 我爸是慈女皇医院的外科主任 |
[34:04] | at Queen of Mercy Hospital. | |
[34:07] | He expects me to follow in his footsteps. | 他希望我能子承父业 |
[34:13] | Dad’s gonna be very disappointed. | 你爸会对你很失望的 |
[34:17] | I hope you got shoes to go with that bag. | 不如买双鞋配这包吧 |
[34:19] | Uh… actually,something better: While I was looking | 不用了 这包没我自己的好 |
[34:21] | for GSR to confirm that our suspect was the shooter, | 我本想查找包上的枪击残余来证明小偷就是凶手 |
[34:24] | which she isn’t. | 可她不是 |
[34:26] | I found this lovely little item in this stunning purse… | 反而在包里找到了一件小玩意儿 |
[34:32] | (beeping) | |
[34:33] | Which is? | 这什么玩意儿? |
[34:34] | It steals credit card numbers. | 这能盗取信用卡号 |
[34:36] | And it’s RFID. | 学名叫RFID |
[34:38] | Radio Frequency Identification. It works remotely. | 无线电频率识别器 能远程工作 |
[34:40] | Effective within three feet. | 3英尺范围内有效 |
[34:41] | The radio frequency picks up | 识别无线能频率就能破译信用卡条码上的信息 |
[34:43] | every piece of information | |
[34:44] | decoded on the black strip of the credit card. | |
[34:46] | You don’t have to scan it,slide it,swipe it,nothing. | 用不着拿卡去扫描、打卡、刷卡 |
[34:49] | You don’t have to take it out of your wallet. | 甚至不用从包里拿出来 |
[34:51] | Take it easy. | 别激动 |
[34:52] | No,it’s for the… | 我只是… |
[34:54] | MESSER: That’s my whole life. | 我的家底都在这儿了 |
[34:57] | Think this is another one of Ava Brandt’s | 难道又是Ava Brandt的神偷装备 |
[34:58] | shoplifting toys? Not unless she’s | |
[35:00] | expanding into credit card theft, | 除非她在拓展信用卡盗窃业务 |
[35:01] | which doesn’t fit her profile. | 但她没有这样的资历 |
[35:03] | You lift any prints off this thing? | 这东西上面有指纹么? |
[35:05] | Yes,but they did not match your shoplifter. | 有 但不是那小偷的 |
[35:07] | So somebody else could have put | 也许是别人把这东西放进包里的 |
[35:09] | the reader into the purse, | |
[35:10] | and then Ava lifted it,not knowing that | 包后来被Ava在不知情的情况下偷走 |
[35:12] | this particular bag was worth way more than its price tag. | 而这包里的东西可比包本身值钱不少 |
[35:15] | MESSER: Shopgirl’s got it down to a science. | 想不到女店员这么有科学头脑 |
[35:18] | Marissa Richardson– she was part of this? | Marissa Richardson与此有关? |
[35:20] | That’s the play with almost every customer. | 她对每位顾客都来这招 |
[35:23] | She scans their bags. | 借机扫描他们的包包 |
[35:25] | They end up leaving behind their entire life. | 顾客的家底就都被她掌握了 |
[35:27] | Sneaky girl. | 好阴毒啊 |
[35:28] | Yeah. Well,if you like that, | 好戏还在后头呢 |
[35:29] | you’re gonna love this: We know | |
[35:30] | that after Ava stole the bag,she took | Ava偷了包后就把它带进试衣间去除防盗扣 |
[35:32] | it into the dressing room to remove | |
[35:34] | the tag– here’s info from two of the last cards scanned | 而这是包被带离时装店前女试衣间的刷卡记录 |
[35:36] | before the bag left the store– | |
[35:38] | our vic,Jeff Zegers,and the store | 分别有死者,Jeff Zegers和保洁员Chris Campbell |
[35:40] | maintenance man,Chris Campbell. | |
[35:44] | So what are two men doing in the women’s dressing room? | 两个大男人跑到女试衣间去干嘛? |
[35:46] | Ran the prints I lifted off the RFID reader. | 我查了包里那玩意儿上的指纹 |
[35:49] | Huh? Got a hit on one of them– | 与一条记录相符 |
[35:51] | Ex-con named Chris Campbell. | 就是有前科的Chris Campbell |
[35:53] | Ha! Boom. | 好极了 |
[35:55] | I’m thinking that maybe Marisa | 我认为Marisa和Chris都在干信用卡盗窃的勾当 |
[35:56] | and Chris were in on the scam together | |
[35:59] | Security guard found out. | 后来被保安发现 |
[36:01] | And just maybe he took a bullet for catching a thief… | 这保安的确是抓贼殉职… |
[36:03] | Just not the thief we thought we were looking for. | 只是要抓的贼不是那个神偷 |
[36:17] | Look,I don’t know what you think, | 不管你怎么想 |
[36:19] | but I didn’t kill the security guard. | 我没杀那保安 |
[36:20] | We found the .38 in Chris’s locker. | 我们在Chris的储物柜里发现了0.38口径手枪 |
[36:23] | Matches the bullet that we pulled from Jeff Zegers’ body. | 与被杀保安尸体内的子弹口径相符 |
[36:26] | You’re lying. | 你说谎 |
[36:27] | Chris said… | Chris说… |
[36:28] | Chris said what? | Chris说啥? |
[36:32] | All right. You know what? | 好吧 |
[36:33] | I’m not gonna lie to you anymore. | 我实话实说吧 |
[36:34] | You’re going to jail. | 你这牢是坐定了 |
[36:36] | But how long depends on what you tell me. | 但刑期依你的证词而定 |
[36:38] | Think about this | 所以开口前好好想想 |
[36:39] | before you say anything,okay? | |
[36:40] | Chris is next door, | Chris就在隔壁 |
[36:42] | and we know he’s on parole, | 他正处于保释当中 |
[36:43] | so he’s gonna flip on you | 他有机会可是会先咬你一口哦 |
[36:44] | first chance he gets. | |
[36:47] | It’s your move. | 何不先发制人呢 |
[36:51] | Jeff figured out what we were doing. | Jeff(保安)知道了我们的事 |
[36:53] | Told us we had to pay him a thousand bucks a week | 说我们每周必须给他1千元 |
[36:56] | or he’d go to the cops. | 否则他就报案 |
[36:57] | Chris refused to pay | Chris不肯掏钱 |
[36:58] | and said that there was no way he was going back to jail. | 更不想回去坐牢 |
[37:01] | Tell him I got his money | 告诉他钱准备好了 |
[37:04] | and I’ll meet him in the dressing room. | 我们在试衣间碰面 |
[37:13] | (gunshot,screaming) | |
[37:17] | I just thought that he was gonna rough him up a bit. | 我以为他会给那保安点颜色看 |
[37:19] | You know… scare him. | 就…吓唬他一下 |
[37:21] | Well,he killed him. | 可他下了杀手啊 |
[37:35] | Hey,Mac. | 嘿 Mac |
[37:44] | I wanted you to know that | 我是来告诉你我们会把罪人绳之以法的 |
[37:46] | we’re going to make an arrest. | |
[37:50] | Good. I’m glad. | 好 干得好 |
[37:55] | Maybe I should have just turned Brian in for cheating,you know? | 也许我早该告发Brian替人代考 |
[37:58] | He would have been kicked out of the university, | 这样他就会被开除 |
[38:00] | never would have been in that hedge maze. | 不会在迷宫里遭到毒手 |
[38:02] | You’re taking a lot of responsibility,Reed. | 你太过自责了 Reed |
[38:04] | It’s ’cause I feel bad. | 我很难过 |
[38:06] | I feel like I shoulda stopped him. | 我觉得自己本该做点什么 |
[38:08] | I feel like I shoulda done something,but… | 惨剧就不会发生 但… |
[38:12] | I’m gonna miss him. | 我会想他的 |
[38:16] | Look,I gotta go. | 好了 我该走了 |
[38:18] | We’re gonna head over to the cemetery. | 我们要去墓地了 |
[38:21] | Reed,if there’s anything I can do… | Reed 我有什么能做的么… |
[38:25] | I’d like to know where my mom’s buried. | 我想知道妈妈葬在哪里 |
[38:33] | She wasn’t. | 她还没有下葬 |
[38:36] | Her body was never found. | 我们没有找到她的尸体 |
[38:38] | No trace at all. | 简直毫无踪迹 |
[38:41] | But they’re… | 但他们… |
[38:45] | We’re still looking. | 我们会一直找下去的 |
[38:56] | (sniffles) | |
[39:06] | Thanks for everything. | 谢谢 |
[39:30] | Murder charges have been dropped. | 谋杀指控已经撤销了 |
[39:32] | Grand larceny is going to stick. | 但大规模盗窃的指控仍会维持 |
[39:35] | You are one tough woman to track down. | 掌握你的行踪可真不容易 |
[39:38] | You found me. | 你做到了啊 |
[39:40] | We found traces of a drug you were taking | 我们在现场发现了少量你所服用的药物 |
[39:43] | at the crime scene. | |
[39:48] | We know you were part of the test group for propranolol. | 我们还了解到你是心得安的试疗患者 |
[39:52] | Look,Ava, | Ava 试疗患者中大多数女性服药都是为了 |
[39:54] | the majority of women in that test group | |
[39:56] | are taking the drug to erase scars left by domestic abuse. | 抹去家庭暴力带给她们的创伤 |
[40:00] | What are you,a cop or a therapist? | 你到底是警察还是精神治疗师啊? |
[40:02] | I just think you should tell the judge your story. | 我觉得你应该把你的情况对法官说 |
[40:05] | He may be able to reduce the charges. | 他可能会酌情减轻指控 |
[40:08] | I’m sure he’ll be interested | 法官一定会对一个卡萨斯城的女牙医沦落 |
[40:09] | in knowing how a woman goes from being | |
[40:11] | a dental hygienist in Kansas City | 为纽约街头职业盗贼的故事很感兴趣吧 |
[40:12] | to a professional thief in New York. | |
[40:14] | Is that how it works? | 我该怎么说呢? |
[40:17] | Your Honor… | 法官大人… |
[40:18] | my husband used to beat me | 我丈夫以前经常打我 |
[40:20] | and kick me senseless until I had the courage | 还把我踢得不省人事 直到我鼓起勇气 |
[40:23] | to walk away with only the clothes on my back, | 背者衣物包裹离家出走 |
[40:26] | and so to survive,I started to steal | 为了生存 只好以偷窃为生 |
[40:29] | and I realized I could make a lot of money… | 后来发现自己当贼能挣大钱… |
[40:34] | …’cause I was good at something… | …因为自己很有盗艺高超… |
[40:37] | not the piece of crap he told me I was, | 不像丈夫说得那样窝囊无能 |
[40:41] | all those years I thought I loved him. | 这些年来我以为自己是爱他的 |
[40:46] | The drug didn’t work the way I thought it would. | 我的药也并没有我想象得那么管用 |
[40:49] | It’s okay. | 这不要紧 |
[40:54] | I think some scars are meant to stay. | 伤愈需要时间 |
[40:57] | All those disguises weren’t just ways to conceal your identity, | 你百般乔装不是为了掩人耳目吧 Ava |
[41:00] | were they Ava? | |
[41:01] | You were scared | 你很害怕 |
[41:03] | and hiding from him. | 你在躲着你丈夫 |
[41:06] | I’m thinking you’re still scared. | 我觉得你现在仍然很害怕 |
[41:16] | If you ever need someone to listen. | 想找人倾诉就找我 |
[41:28] | * Ah,ah,ah… * | 两年历程 有你相伴 |
[41:32] | * Honestly,what will become of me? * | |
[41:35] | * Don’t like reality * | |
[41:38] | * It’s way too clear to me that really * | |
[41:42] | * Life is daily * | |
[41:45] | * We are what we don’t see * | |
[41:47] | * Missed everything daydreaming * | |
[41:51] | * Flames to dust * | |
[41:54] | * Lovers to friends * | |
[41:57] | * Why do all good things come to an end? * | |
[42:02] | * Flames to dust * | |
[42:04] | * Lovers to friends * | |
[42:06] | * Why do all good things come to an end? * |