时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:36] | anybody been inside? | 有人进去过吗? |
[01:37] | Yeah,me and first on scene. | 恩 我和先期到场人员 |
[01:39] | Radio said there was a gunshot victim? | 无线电通知说是枪伤被害人? |
[01:40] | Yeah.Allison mitchum. | 恩 Allison Mitchum |
[01:42] | She’s 19 years old. | 才19岁 |
[01:43] | Is that the mother? | 那是她母亲吗? |
[01:44] | Gina mitchum. | |
[01:45] | Her baby’s name is elizabeth. | 孩子叫Elizabeth |
[01:47] | A neighbor told me that the husband was out of town on business. | 邻居说她丈夫出差了 |
[01:49] | Anybody hear the shots? | 有人听到枪声吗? |
[01:50] | No witnesses. | 没有目击者 |
[01:52] | I got unis and plain clothes combing the neighborhood, | 我派了便衣和巡警搜查这个社区 |
[01:54] | and k-9’s on their way up to see if they can pick up a scent. | 另外 警犬正在赶来看看能否找到气味 |
[01:56] | Any signs of a burglary? | 有迹象表明是入室抢劫吗? |
[01:58] | Aside from allison’s life,nothing was taken. | 除了Allison的生命 什么都没拿 |
[02:01] | What has gina told us so far? | Gina有提供什么吗? |
[02:02] | Nothing yet.She’s deaf. | 没有 她是聋人 |
[02:04] | That’s right.The whole family is.How’d you know? | 没错 全家都是 你怎么知道? |
[02:06] | She’s lip-reading. | 她在读唇语 |
[02:09] | We’re going to need an interpreter. | 我们需要个翻译 |
[02:21] | Mrs.Mitchum. | Mitchum女士 |
[02:26] | this is detective bonasera. | Bonasera侦探 |
[02:33] | in the meantime, | 同时 |
[02:35] | if there’s anything you’d like. | 有什么要…? |
[02:47] | Find my Daughter’s Killer | 找到杀我女儿的真凶 |
[02:54] | please. | 求你 |
[02:57] | Please,help me. | 求你们帮帮我 |
[03:40] | CSI.NY Season 3 Episode 12 | -=犯罪现场调查纽约篇 CSI:NY=- Silent Night 宁静之夜 |
[04:03] | this ain’t right. | 不应该啊 |
[04:05] | The house belongs on a hallmark card,not ringed in tape. | 这么美的房子该在明信片上 而不是被封锁起来 |
[04:08] | No,no,no,You can’t go in there,I’m sorry. | 不 不 你不能进去 对不起 |
[04:14] | I need the keys to the car. | 给我车钥匙 |
[04:15] | What? | 什么? |
[04:17] | – I can’t be here. – Why? | – 我不能呆在这 – 为什么? |
[04:18] | – Just give me the keys. – Are you all right? | – 给我车钥匙 – 你没事吧? |
[04:20] | Take her downtown.The interpreter will meet her there. | 送她去局里 翻译在那等 |
[04:46] | I,uh,sent mrs.Mitchum downtown. | 呃 我把Mitchum女士送去市里了 |
[04:48] | The interpreter is on his way down there,too. | 翻译也在赶过去 |
[04:50] | Hawks found partials and blood at the entry point– | Hawks在入口发现部分指纹和血迹 |
[04:52] | a broken window that the killer used to access the house. | 凶手是通过那扇坏窗户进来的 |
[04:55] | What about lindsay? | Lindsay呢? |
[04:57] | I think she’s still back at the lab. | 我想她还在实验室 |
[04:59] | Getting the lancaster case ready for trial. | 为Lancaster的案子做庭审准备 |
[05:02] | Our victim sleeps in the room next door. | 被害者睡在隔壁 |
[05:04] | Found her robe at the end of the bed. | 她的睡袍在床尾 |
[05:06] | Slippers by the nightstand. | 拖鞋在床头机旁 |
[05:08] | Tells me she came into this room probably in a hurry, | 说明她可能匆忙走进这间房间 |
[05:11] | hoping to stop the intruder. | 希望能阻止入侵者 |
[05:12] | From what? I checked out the baby. | 阻止什么? 我看过那孩子 |
[05:14] | She didn’t have a scratch on her. | 毫发未损 |
[05:17] | Found that window open. | 看看那扇开着的窗 |
[05:18] | Direction of the blood swipe tells me that was his exit. | 血迹的摩擦方向说明凶手是从那逃走的 |
[05:22] | Huh,and the killer had a shotgun. | 凶手有散弹枪 |
[05:24] | He could have left any way he wanted. | 他可以随便从哪里出去 |
[05:26] | Why would he take the hard way out? | 为什么选择难的路线? |
[05:38] | Bob,over here! | Bob 传这里 |
[05:40] | I’m over here! | 我来了 |
[05:41] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[05:42] | Come on,you guys,I gotta get to practice in an hour. | 快点 伙计们 一小时后我要去练习 |
[05:45] | Let’s get it going! | 动起来 |
[05:47] | Bob,over here,over here! | Bob 这里 这里 |
[05:50] | I got it. | 接到了 |
[05:53] | Go,go! | 上 上 |
[05:54] | Krista,over here. | Krista 传这里 |
[05:56] | Hey,I’m open over here.I’m open. | 嘿 我没人防守 |
[05:58] | Got it,got it. | 接着了 |
[06:00] | Block him,block him! | 挡住他 挡住他 |
[06:03] | Come on,come on,come on! | 快 快 快 |
[06:04] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[06:07] | Go,go! | 上 上 |
[06:08] | Score! | 得分! |
[06:16] | help! Oh,my god. | 救命啊 天哪! |
[06:17] | Call 911! | 打911 |
[06:19] | Mackenzie? | |
[06:24] | oh,what happened? I thought you were at the riverdale scene. | 喔 怎么了? 还以为你在Riverdale现场 |
[06:26] | Yeah,I lost the toss. | 掷硬币赌输了 |
[06:28] | I had to come back in theity. | 只好回城来 |
[06:31] | – Who’s this? – Mackenzie wade.16. | – 是谁? – Mackenzie Wade 16岁 |
[06:34] | She’s in town for the ice-skating regionals. | 来城里参加滑冰地区赛 |
[06:36] | Looks like a gunshot wound to the stomach. | 看起来腹部有枪伤 |
[06:39] | Let’s turn her around. | 转过来 |
[06:42] | No exit wound. | 伤口没有出口 |
[06:44] | So the bullet must still be inside her. | 子弹一定还在里面 |
[06:45] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:48] | Check out these scratches. | 查查这些刀痕 |
[06:49] | Possible drag marks. | 可能是拖曳痕迹 |
[06:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:56] | So,she was shot out on the ice. | 那么 她是在冰上被射杀的 |
[07:04] | this is a huge complex. | 人员太复杂了 |
[07:05] | I mean,there’s bowling,rock climbing,golf. | 我是说 这里有保龄 攀岩 高尔夫 |
[07:08] | I mean,anybody could have come in here. | 谁都有可能来过 |
[07:09] | Except since the competition, the practice rink’s been on lockdown. | 除了滑冰场 因为比赛不对外开放 |
[07:12] | Skaters and coaches only. | 只有滑冰选手还有教练能进 |
[07:15] | Who found her? | 谁发现的? |
[07:16] | Krista palmer. | |
[07:18] | Apparently,she’s a hot shot in the skating world. | 很显然 她是冰场闪亮之星 |
[07:21] | Mackenzie was my best friend. | Mackenzie是我最好的朋友 |
[07:23] | She didn’t have any kind of support, | 没有任何支持 |
[07:25] | but she had talent. | 但她有天赋 |
[07:28] | And most of all,she loved to skate. | 最重要的是 她热爱滑冰 |
[07:31] | Even then you could see she was champion material. | 你都能看出来她是冠军的料 |
[07:34] | Krista,do you know of anyone who would want to hurt her? | Krista 知道谁会想伤害她吗? |
[07:36] | An enemy,an ex-boyfriend,maybe? | 情敌 前男友 比如说? |
[07:38] | No.No one like that. | 不 没有那种人 |
[07:41] | She never had time. | 她没有那时间 |
[07:43] | Skating’s all about practice and travel,and the fans. | 陪伴你滑冰的只有练习 旅行 还有粉丝 |
[07:49] | what? What is it? | 什么? 怎么了? |
[07:51] | I let mackenzie have my practice slot last night. | 我和Mackenzie换了昨天的训练时间 |
[08:04] | What the heck is this stuff? | 这是什么鬼东西? |
[08:07] | What’s it doing on you? | 怎么会在你身上? |
[08:10] | Hey,what you got? | 有什么发现? |
[08:11] | Whatever this thing is, | 不管是什么 |
[08:13] | when you move it,it changes color. | 转变角度 它就变颜色 |
[08:16] | That’s amazing. | 不可思议 |
[08:18] | Our national champion give us anything? | 全国冠军说什么了吗? |
[08:20] | Yeah.I don’t think mackenzie wade was our intended vic. | 恩 我觉得Mackenzie Wade 不是凶手想要杀的人 |
[08:23] | How’s that? | 怎么会? |
[08:24] | Krista gave mackenzie her practice slot last night. | 昨晚Krista和Mackenzie交换了训练时间 |
[08:27] | They were the only two who knew about the switch. | 只有她们俩知道这事 |
[08:28] | Plus,they were wearing matching sweatshirts. | 加上她们都穿比赛运动衫 |
[08:30] | So you’re thinking whoever was trying to kill mackenzie made a mistake? | 你觉得杀Mackenzie的人搞错了? |
[08:33] | I think krista palmer may have been our target. | 我觉得Krista Palmer可能才是真正目标 |
[08:40] | What do you think woke you up? | 是什么吵醒了你? |
[08:42] | Footsteps. | 脚步声 |
[08:44] | I felt vibrations. | 我感觉到颤动 |
[08:46] | I thought maybe it was alison. | 我以为是Alison |
[08:52] | You recently moved to the north bronx from the upper eastside. | 你最近从东部搬到北布朗克斯 (纽约最北端的一区) |
[08:55] | Do you have family living there? | 有家人住在那吗? |
[08:58] | My husband and i weren’t planning on having any more children. | 我和我丈夫本来没打算再要孩子 |
[09:01] | When I got pregnant,my husband and I decided to raise elizabeth outside the city, | 怀孕的时候 我丈夫和我打算 在城外抚养Elizabeth |
[09:06] | where it’s safe. | 那里安全 |
[09:10] | Your husband’s a lawyer. | 你丈夫是个律师 |
[09:12] | Did he have any enemies or recent problems at work? | 他有什么敌人 或者最近工作有问题吗? |
[09:20] | My husband didn’t kill allison. | 我丈夫不可能杀Allison |
[09:21] | That wasn’t my question. | 我没问这个 |
[09:23] | You speak with your eyes. | 你眼睛在问 |
[09:28] | Dennis wasn’t home last night. | Dennis昨晚没在家 |
[09:30] | He was in hong kong on business. | 他在香港出差 |
[09:32] | As soon as I called him,he jumped on the first flight home. | 我一打电话他 他就赶最早的飞机回来了 |
[09:36] | He arrives this afternoon. | 下午就到 |
[09:38] | As far as I know,he’s never had a problem at work. | 就我所知 他工作上没有问题 |
[09:41] | What about allison? | 那Allison呢? |
[09:42] | Friends? Boyfriends? | 朋友?或者男朋友? |
[09:46] | She was seeing a boy. | 她在跟一个男孩约会 |
[09:49] | Seth wolf. | 叫Seth Wolf |
[09:51] | And they’d been fighting recently. | 最近一直在吵架 |
[09:53] | Do you know why? | 知道原因吗? |
[09:56] | Allison’s priorities changed when elizabeth was borN. | Elizabeth出生后 Allison的关注点就转移到她身上 |
[09:59] | She started spending a lot of time with her baby sister. | 她花了大量的时间和她的妹妹在一起 |
[10:06] | And seth didn’t like being in second place. | Seth不喜欢排在第二 |
[10:28] | KRISTA,YOU’ER MY HERO !!! | “Krista 你是我的英雄!” |
[11:12] | So,someone zambonied over the ice after the vic was killed. | 死者死后有人清理过冰场 |
[11:19] | And I found these marks on the ice. | 我在冰上发现了这些痕迹 |
[11:22] | So,somebody carved an “I” and an arrow into the ice? | 有人在冰上刻了”I”和一个箭头 |
[11:25] | Yeah,and there was blood in the arrow, and it matches our vic’s reference sample. | 恩 箭头上有血迹 和死者提取的样本一致 |
[11:27] | Okay,so somewhere after mackenzie was killed, | 好的 在Mackenzie被杀之后 |
[11:31] | and before the broomball game. | 冰上扫帚球比赛之前 |
[11:33] | frank hunt zambonied the ice. | Frank Hunt清理了冰场 |
[11:35] | He works at the rink. | 他在滑冰场工作 |
[11:36] | Frank V.Hunt? | |
[11:37] | Yeah.Why? | 恩 怎么了? |
[11:39] | He sent over a hundred postcards to krista palmer where he cut photos of himself out | 他给Krista Palmer寄了一百张明信片 并把自己的照片剪接下来 |
[11:44] | and put them in the picture next to her. | 贴在她旁边 |
[11:46] | Well. | 喔 |
[11:48] | super fan. | 超级粉丝 |
[11:49] | Super creepy if you ask me. | 在我看来超级恐怖 |
[11:51] | Well,you know what? Maybe he wasn’t just cleaning the ice; | 知道吗? 可能他不单单清理冰场 |
[11:53] | maybe he was cleaning up the crime scene. | 可能是在清理罪案现场 |
[11:55] | You like krista palmer just a little bit there,frank? | 你喜欢Krista Palmer太过火了 Frank? |
[11:58] | She’s an awesome athlete,so what? | 她是个令人敬畏的运动员 怎么了? |
[12:00] | Is that why you were at the rink after hours,to watch her? | 所以你就在下班时间去冰场看她? |
[12:02] | No,I was there ’cause those broomball players gave me a hundred bucks to keep the lights on, | 不 是因为冰上扫帚球运动员 给我100块钱 让我别关灯 |
[12:07] | prop the side door open. | 还有开着边门 |
[12:09] | Then I went across the street.got a drink. | 然后我到街对面喝了点东西 |
[12:12] | And you zamboni the ice before or after that? | 你清理冰场是在这之前还是之后? |
[12:14] | After.when I got back. | 之后 回来之后 |
[12:17] | And when you got back,the rink was empty? | 你回来的时候 冰场没人吗? |
[12:19] | Yeah,the broomball players weren’t there yet, | 对 那些运动员不在了 |
[12:21] | so I figured I’d soften up the ice for them. | 所以我觉得得清理下冰场 |
[12:24] | I play hockey,I know how it is. | 我玩冰上曲棍球 知道是怎么回事 |
[12:25] | Yeah,I’m sure you do. | 我相信你知道 |
[12:27] | You know what a skate lacer is? | 见过这个冰鞋固定钢条吗? |
[12:29] | ‘Cause I found it underneath the zamboni, and it’s got mackenzie wade’s blood on it. | 我在磨冰机下发现的 上面有Mackenzie 的血迹 |
[12:32] | I was drunk,so I wouldn’t know what the zamboni picked up. | 我喝醉了 不知道磨冰机清理到什么 |
[12:35] | You were drunk? So,what happened? | 你喝醉了? 那么怎么了? |
[12:36] | Did you mistake mackenzie for krista? | 是不是把Mackenzie错当Krista了? |
[12:38] | No,no way,I would never hurt krista. | 没有 我决不会伤害Krista |
[12:41] | It doesn’t matter what you think. | 你怎么想不重要 |
[12:42] | Oh,yeah? | 哦 是吗? |
[12:43] | Well,we’ll see about that,frank. | 等着瞧 Frank |
[12:48] | Lindsay,hold up. | Lindsay 等等 |
[12:56] | You can talk to me off the record. | 我们可以不聊公事 |
[12:58] | You know that,right? | 你知道 对吗? |
[13:01] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么? |
[13:03] | You left the crime scene,lindsay. | 你避开了罪案现场 Lindsay |
[13:05] | – I mean,I covered for you,but. – yeah,thanks. | – 我是说 是我掩护你的 – 恩 谢谢 |
[13:09] | Look,if you have a problem, you should tell someone. | 如果有问题 你应该说出来 |
[13:11] | I’m just trying to help. | 我只想帮你 |
[13:13] | Well,don’t,okay? | 不用了 好吗? |
[13:14] | Just leave me alone. | 让我一个人呆着 |
[13:18] | Clearly,I made the mistake of trying to be your friend here. | 显然我犯了个错 不该努力扮演你朋友的角色 |
[13:21] | So,I’ll be your boss; | 所以 我还是做你的头 |
[13:23] | when you’re requested at a crime scene,you show up and do your job. | 当被要求参与罪案现场调查 你到场做你的工作 |
[13:26] | Speaking of your job,I expect to see in autopsy this afternoon. | 说到你的工作 希望下午能在验尸房看到你 |
[14:05] | The cod on allison mitchum is penetration of the abdominal cavity | Allison Mitchum的死因是散弹枪 |
[14:09] | due to a shotgun wound. | 造成的腹腔大面积出血 |
[14:10] | Entry has a characteristic cookie-cutter shape. | 伤口处有显著的切割形状 |
[14:13] | Caused by pellet separation. | 是由于小子弹的分离 |
[14:15] | Indicates close-range shot. | 说明是近距离射击 |
[14:17] | Couple that with the wadding in the wounds; | 加上伤口处的纤维 |
[14:20] | we’re talking four feet or less. | 可能还不到四英尺 |
[14:22] | The bruises confirm proximity. | 淤伤也和这个吻合 |
[14:27] | She physically engaged the shooter,fought back.Why? | 她和凶手有过缠斗反抗 为什么? |
[14:32] | Maybe she initiated the fight,knew the shooter. | 可能是她先动手的 她认识凶手 |
[14:36] | Felt that she could get close to stop whatever was going on. | 觉得走近就能阻止将要发生的事 |
[14:46] | Peyton,I’m sorry. | Peyton 对不起 |
[14:50] | I’m sorry for what happened. | 对不起 我不该那样 |
[14:55] | I want to talk maybe over lunch or coffee. | 我想和你谈谈 吃午饭或者喝咖啡的时候 |
[14:59] | I’ve got a lot of work to do. | 我有好多事要做 |
[15:05] | Would you like me to send these up to ballistics for you? | 要我帮你送到弹道科吗? |
[15:10] | I’ll take them. | 我去吧 |
[15:45] | Mac.Amazing stuff you have here,dr.Howard. | Howard博士 这真是不可思议的东西啊 |
[15:47] | It was green– boom– now it’s red. | 绿色的 一会儿 红色了 |
[15:49] | It’s pink,right? | 粉色 对吗? |
[15:50] | Right.But how do you know? | 对 你怎么知道? |
[15:52] | Our lab reverse engineered most of the chemical components, | 我们实验室反查了大部分的化学物质 |
[15:55] | tracked down your patent application. | 查了你的专利申请 |
[15:57] | I blew my mind when I first saw it. | 第一次看到它真让我大开眼界 |
[16:00] | Polyvinylidene fluoride,right? | 聚偏二氟乙烯 对吗? |
[16:02] | Right,it’s a polymer that exhibits a piezoelectric effect,which. | 它是种聚合物 有压电效果 |
[16:06] | which enables the paint to change color. | 可以让涂料变色 |
[16:10] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[16:11] | Do you have any idea how it ended up in my crime scene? | 你知道它为什么在 一个罪案现场吗? |
[16:14] | Or on the body of a murdered figure skater? | 或者说在一个被杀的滑冰运动员身上? |
[16:20] | I don’t know,new jersey advacned tech is a secured facility. | 不知道 新泽西高技术部 是一个对外封闭的场所 |
[16:23] | We work on military contracts,things like that. | 我们做的是军事项目 |
[16:26] | That paint is still in its test phase; it’s just. | 涂料还是在测试阶段 |
[16:29] | it’s not possible. | 不可能在那啊 |
[16:30] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚在哪? |
[16:31] | In my office.I’m on a contract deadline. | 办公室 合同交货日快到期了 |
[16:33] | And who has access to the paint lab? | 谁能进涂料实验室? |
[16:35] | Project managers,a few r & d techs. | 项目经理 内部资料技术人员 |
[16:38] | I’m going to need a list of those names. | 我要这些人的名单 |
[16:43] | Did you get anything on the mystery paint? | 关于那神秘的涂料发现什么了吗? |
[16:45] | I talked to a dr.Tom howard who’s a project manager over at new jersey advanced tech. | 我和Tom Howard博士谈过 他是新泽西高技术部一个项目经理 |
[16:49] | He says he has no idea how his paint could have gotten on our vic. | 他说不知道涂料怎么跑那去的 |
[16:52] | – Great. – What do you got here? | – 很好 -你那发现什么? |
[16:54] | Super fan number two,only this one was sending stuff to mackenzie; | 超级粉丝二号 只有他给Mackenzie寄东西 |
[16:58] | take a look. | 看看这个 |
[16:59] | Formula,formula. | 公式 公式 |
[17:00] | you’ve got an arrow and an “I.” | 有箭头和’I’ |
[17:02] | Same marks that are on the ice. | 和冰上的一样 |
[17:03] | Yeah,all the letters are the same. They’re full of equations and symbols. | 恩 所有信都一样 都是公式和符号 |
[17:07] | – Yeah,I hated physics. – Me,too. | – 我讨厌物理 – 我也是 |
[17:09] | Fortunately for us, hawkes is a math guru. | 幸运的是 Hawkes是数学专家 |
[17:11] | Figured I could take this to him,he’d tell us what it means. | 我想给他看看这个 告诉我们是什么意思 |
[17:14] | You got a name or a return address? | 有署名或者退回地址吗? |
[17:15] | Nothing.But whoever carved those marks in the ice, | 没有 不过把符号刻在冰上的 |
[17:17] | wrote these letters to mackenzie. | 就是写这些给Mackenzie的人 |
[17:19] | It means we were wrong. | 说明我们搞错了 |
[17:20] | Krista was never the target,mackenzie was. | Krista不是目标 Mackenzie才是 |
[17:23] | So,if we figure out who wrote these. | 所以如果我们查出是谁写的 |
[17:25] | we find mackenzie’s killer. | 就找出杀Mackenzie的凶手了 |
[17:28] | Drew a blank on the prints we lifted from the crime scene. | 在现场提取的指纹没有进展 |
[17:30] | I also ran the unknown blood I found at the killer’s entry point against the elimination samples we took from the family. | 我还把凶手进屋处的不明血迹和 剩余家庭成员血液样本做了核对 |
[17:36] | Found the wheels in common. | 发现了相同处 |
[17:38] | Our shooter is baby elizabeth’s father. | 凶手是Elizabeth的父亲 |
[17:41] | Gina’s husband just got off a plane from hong kong. | Gina的丈夫刚下了从香港来的飞机 |
[17:44] | There’s no way he could have been in the house last night. | 昨晚不可能在屋子里 |
[17:46] | Mr.Mitchum isn’t the father we should be looking for. | Mitchum先生不是我们要找的父亲 |
[17:49] | Turns out gina isn’t the baby’s mother. | 连带的Gina也不是孩子的母亲 |
[17:52] | Why didn’t you tell me the truth? | 为什么不告诉我实情? |
[17:53] | Why didn’t you tell us allison was the baby’s mother? | 为什么不告诉我们Allison 才是孩子的母亲? |
[17:59] | you have to understand something. | 你要明白 |
[18:01] | Elizabeth is the reason we moved to the north bronx. | 就是因为Elizabeth 我们才搬来北布朗克斯 |
[18:04] | When our daughter got pregnant, | 女儿怀孕时 |
[18:06] | we tried to hide it, | 我们试图隐瞒 |
[18:08] | but it just got way too hard. | 但那太难了 |
[18:09] | So,you relocated to avoid the social stigma associated with a teenage pregnancy. | 于是 为了避免未成年少女 怀孕被社会歧视 决定搬家 |
[18:17] | I love my daughter. | 我爱我女儿 |
[18:18] | I don’t want to see her have to deal with that. | 不忍心看到她面对这些 |
[18:21] | I supported her decision to have the baby, | 我支持她留下孩子 |
[18:23] | including making people think the child was my own. | 甚至让人们认为孩子是我的 |
[18:30] | Another teenager. | 另一个青少年 |
[18:32] | Both with gunshot wounds to the stomach. | 两人腹部都有”枪伤” |
[18:36] | Only young mackenzie wade wasn’t shot,she was stabbed. | 只是年轻的Mackenzie Wade 不是被射 而是被刺 |
[18:40] | Danny found a skate lacer at the crime scene. | Danny在犯罪现场发现冰鞋固定钢条 |
[18:43] | Yeah,that could be your murder weapon. | 对 可能就是凶器 |
[18:46] | But the wound is circular, like it’s from a bullet. | 但伤口是圆形的 就象子弹造成的 |
[18:50] | Caused by cleavage lines of langerLanger张力线. 朗格氏线的张力 | |
[18:52] | The incision cut across the | tension lines of the skin,皮肤张力线 创伤切口跨过朗格氏线 |
[18:56] | causing the wound to stretch and change shape. | 造成伤口伸展 形状改变 |
[19:04] | One possible survivor. | 有一个可能的生还者 |
[19:05] | So,mackenzie bled out? | 那么 Mackenzie大量失血? |
[19:07] | Yeah,that’s cod. | 对 这就是死亡原因 |
[19:13] | Lindsay? | |
[19:19] | it’s okay. | 没事了 |
[19:25] | Why was I the only one? | 为什么只有我? |
[19:43] | My baby? No way. | 我的孩子? 不可能 |
[19:45] | You telling us that you didn’t know that allison was pregnant? | 你是说对Allison怀孕之事一无所知? |
[19:47] | Isn’t this your name on elizabeth’s birth certificate? | 那Elizabeth的出生证明上 不是你的名字吗? |
[19:53] | I have no idea how my name got on this thing. | 我也搞不懂 |
[19:55] | If this were true, she would’ve told me. | 如果真有此事 她会告诉我的 |
[19:57] | Seth,you were expelled from columbia six months ago. | Seth 你六个月前被哥伦比亚大学开除 |
[19:59] | You were caught cheating. | 作弊 |
[20:00] | 4.0 you got your freshman year was bought and paid for. | 大一得到的4.0的绩点 是你花钱买来的 |
[20:03] | I don’t see the point. | 我不明白你的重点是什么 |
[20:04] | The point is,you’re a proven liar. | 重点是 你是个十足的骗子 |
[20:06] | Why don’t you tell us what you were doing in the nursery last night? | 不如说说你昨晚在托儿所干吗? |
[20:08] | You think I killed allison? | 你们以为是我杀了Allison? |
[20:09] | Seth,we’re thinking allison asked you to step up to the plate,man up. | Seth 我们认为 Allison要求你 承担重任 负起男人的责任 |
[20:13] | But you just weren’t ready to settle down, | 只是你还没准备安定下来 |
[20:14] | so you decided to do something about it. | 所以决定干点什么 |
[20:16] | Wrong.Look, I suppose there’s a possibility. | 你错了 听着 就算有这个可能 |
[20:20] | I could be the father, but I had no idea until you told me. | 我是孩子的父亲 但你说之前 我根本不知道 |
[20:23] | You’d think I’d marry her? | 你觉得我会娶她? |
[20:25] | She’s deaf. | 她是聋子 |
[20:27] | You’re a real piece of work. | 你真是个东西 |
[20:29] | What detective taylor meant to say is you’re a scumbag | Taylor警探的意思是 你很卑鄙 |
[20:31] | with an $80 haircut who killed his girlfriend ’cause she decided to have his baby. | 顶着80元的发型 却因为女友 决定生下自己的孩子就杀了她 |
[20:35] | I’m not the father. | 我不是孩子的父亲 |
[20:36] | What can I do to prove it? | 要怎么证明? |
[20:37] | Prints and a dna reference sample. | 指纹和提取DNA样本 |
[20:41] | Looks like seth won’t be handing out any cigars in prison. | 看来Seth不能去监狱享受雪茄了 |
[20:44] | Dna came back negative. | DNA结果呈阴性 |
[20:46] | He’s not elizabeth’s father. | 他不是Elizabeth的父亲 |
[20:48] | It still doesn’t explain why allison put his name on the birth certificate. | 还是解释不了Allison为什么 在出生证明上填他的名字 |
[20:51] | Were you able to id the ammo peyton pulled from the wound? | Peyton从伤口取出的火药 能鉴定出来吗? |
[20:54] | Winchester double-ought buckshot. | 温彻斯特00号大粒散弹 |
[20:56] | But all I can determine about the shotgun is that it’s a 12-gauge. | 但只能确定这把散弹枪口径为12 |
[21:10] | we need more. | 这还不够 |
[21:11] | So we can identify the murder weapon and | 那么通过确定凶器 |
[21:13] | maybe connect it to our shooter through a gun purchase or ammo sales. | 也许就可以通过 枪支和火药出售纪录找到凶手 |
[21:19] | What are you thinking, mac? | 在想什么 Mac? |
[21:20] | Reconstruction. | 重建 |
[21:22] | In the field. | 场地重建 |
[21:24] | Under the exact conditions the killing took place. | 谋杀发生的真实环境 |
[21:29] | Gina mitchum said she smelled smoke at the time of the murder. | Gina Mitchum说她那时闻到火药味 |
[21:33] | Cordite. | 无烟火药 |
[21:34] | Right.She also said picked up strong vibrations under her feet, | 对 脚底感受到强烈的震动 |
[21:40] | which she said felt foreign to her. | 让她觉得很陌生 |
[21:43] | that was caused by the high amplitude sound wave made when the shotgun went off. | 那是散弹枪发射产生高振幅的声波所致 |
[21:52] | doc, grab an m37.Fire one round into the tank on my mark. | 医生 拿把M37 看我手势 朝桶里发一枪 |
[22:20] | it’ll work. | 会有用的 |
[22:22] | But the reconstruction has to be done at gina’s house | 但必须在Gina家进行重建 |
[22:24] | on her wood floors in order to accurately match the vibrations. | 在她的木地板上 才能正确匹配这种振动 |
[22:28] | Mac, you want gina to participate in a reconstruction? | Mac 你想让Gina参加重建? |
[22:31] | That means taking her home back to the crime scene. | 那意味着让她回到犯罪现场 |
[22:34] | Gina heard every detail of that crime scene through her body. | Gina用自己的身体 感知了现场的每个细节 |
[22:39] | Which makes her our best witness. | 让她成了最好的证人 |
[22:58] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[23:35] | I know I owe you an explanation. | 我知道欠你个解释 |
[23:38] | I can’t tell you what’s go on, | 我不能告诉你事情的经过 |
[23:40] | not because I don’t want to, but because… | 并非不愿意 而是因为… |
[23:44] | I’M…I’m not sure myself. | 我…我自己也不确定 |
[23:49] | You said you were “the only one”? | 你说”只有你一个”? |
[23:54] | I survived a crime. | 我从一起罪案中生还 |
[23:58] | A very, uh…a terrible crime. | 一起非常 呃…可怕的罪案 |
[24:07] | Friends of mine were killed. | 我的朋友都遇害了 |
[24:12] | I could use a friend…here, stell. | 我可以用朋友这个词…在这里 Stell |
[24:17] | You got one, kiddo. | 你有个朋友 伙计 |
[24:21] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[24:23] | I’ll see you bright and early tomorrow morning. | 希望明早看见一个高兴的你 |
[24:44] | Mr.Mitchum, I’m glad you’ve arrived. | Mitchum先生 很高兴你到了 |
[24:46] | With gina’s help by identifying the shotgun, | 在Gina的帮助下 我们鉴别了散弹枪 |
[24:48] | we were able to match a print on a gun license to prints we lifted from your home. | 你们家提取的指纹 与一人枪支许可证上的匹配 |
[24:56] | Do you recognize the name cole rowen? | 认识叫Cole Rowen的人吗? |
[25:03] | Yes.We’re trying to locate him now. | 对 我们正在找他 |
[25:05] | Do you think he could be the father? | 他会是孩子的父亲吗? |
[25:08] | It’s possible.They may have dated. | 有可能 他们也许约会过 |
[25:12] | Cole and allison went to the same school together. | Cole和Allison是校友 |
[25:14] | Manhattan school for the deaf. | 一起念曼哈顿聋人学校 |
[25:18] | But cole left his senior year. | 但Cole在毕业班时离开了 |
[25:20] | Why?He got a cochlear implant. | – 为什么? – 他得到一个人工电子耳 |
[25:24] | Cole always wanted one. | Cole一直都想要一个 |
[25:26] | And as soon as he was able to hear, he switched schools. | 能听见后 他就立刻转校了 |
[25:30] | Allison told us that cole’s mother and father weren’t deaf. | Allison告诉我们Cole的父母都不聋 |
[25:34] | And they always made him feel that something was wrong with him. | 总让他觉得自己不正常 |
[25:41] | The implant wasn’t about being able to hear. | 植入电子耳并不止为了能听见 |
[25:43] | It was more about being accepted by his family. | 更多的 是想被家人接受 |
[25:47] | If cole is elizabeth’s biological father, why didn’t your daughter tell you? | 如果Cole是Elizabeth的亲生父亲 你们女儿为何不告知实情? |
[25:55] | Cole’s ashamed of being deaf. | Cole觉得成为聋人是一种耻辱 |
[25:56] | He tried to convince our daughter to get the implant, but she refused. | 试图劝服我们女儿接受植入 但她拒绝了 |
[26:02] | And then cole started to treat her the same way his parents treated him. | 后来Cole开始用 父母对待自己的方式对待她 |
[26:05] | Like an outsider. | 象外人 |
[26:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:14] | Taylor. | |
[26:18] | Yeah.Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[26:20] | We got cole’s address.And a warrant. | 我们找到了Cole的地址 也拿到了逮捕证 |
[26:23] | Officers are on their way to arrest him.Go back to your hotel. | 警察正前去逮捕他 回旅馆去吧 |
[26:28] | You have my number. | 你们知道我的电话 |
[26:30] | We’ll be in contact when this is over. | 结束后跟你们联系 |
[26:32] | The formulas are about spin rate. | 这个方程与转速有关 |
[26:34] | Rotation? | 旋转? |
[26:35] | Yeah.And in the context of these equations, | 对 这些等式中 |
[26:37] | the arrow and “I” represent increasing inertia. | 箭头和”I”代表增加惯性 |
[26:41] | And in skating, you would do that by…? | 这溜冰时可以依靠…? |
[26:43] | Extending your arms, only that’s counterintuitive. | 伸展双臂 只是这样 会跟我们的直觉相悖 |
[26:46] | Skaters put their arms in when they start a rotation. | 溜冰者开始旋转时 都会抱紧双臂 |
[26:48] | So someone was telling mackenzie to do something that would make her lose? | 那么有人让Mackenzie做一些 会输的动作? |
[26:52] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 说不通呀 |
[26:53] | Well, not to us. | 对我们来说说不通 |
[26:54] | We need to talk to somebody who would know what | 该找些知道… |
[26:56] | skating move this formula was written for. | 这个方程描述的是 哪种溜冰动作的人谈谈 |
[27:15] | We were thinking about it the wrong way. | 我们思考的方向错了 |
[27:18] | It’s not about the jump, it’s about the moment between the jumps. | 这跟跳跃无关 在于跳跃之间的时刻 |
[27:27] | The formula was telling mackenzie to maximize inertia | 这个方程要告诉Mackenzie |
[27:31] | by extending her arms after the first jump. | 第一次跳跃后伸展双臂增加惯性 |
[27:34] | Right, which would give her the momentum to go into the second jump. | 对 那样就有足够的动力进行第二跳 |
[27:37] | Yeah.All right, so the guy who actually | 好吧 那么实际上… |
[27:38] | wrote the formula wanted her to win. | 写这个方程的家伙希望她赢 |
[27:41] | To notice a flaw like that, whoever wrote the formula | 能注意到这么点瑕疵 写这个方程的人… |
[27:45] | would have to meticulously study mackenzie for weeks. | 肯定花费许久仔细研究过Mackenzie |
[27:49] | Yeah, but…the thing is, the rink had restricted access. | 对 但…问题是 溜冰场是闲人免进的 |
[27:52] | Well, how you… | 你怎么… |
[27:53] | how do you notice someone and watch them that closely without being seen? | 如此近距离观察 怎么能既注意到别人又不被发现呢? |
[27:59] | If we can see out, they can see in. | 如果我们能看见外面 外面也可以看见里面 |
[28:08] | What is that place? | 那是什么地方? |
[28:09] | New jersey advanced tech. | 新泽西高科技部 |
[28:19] | Nice view, dr.Howard. | 视野真好 Howard博士 |
[28:26] | Seems your paint has problems adhering. | 似乎你涂料的耐久性有问题 |
[28:28] | Flakes right off. | 都裂成小片掉下来了 |
[28:29] | It’s not perfected yet. | 还不够完善 |
[28:31] | And those are the mechanics of everyday life. | 那些是日常生活的机械学 |
[28:33] | It’s kind of a hobby, observing the way things move. | 观察物体运动方式是我的小兴趣 |
[28:39] | Does that include ice skating? | 也包括滑冰吗? |
[28:40] | So I watch the skaters.Something wrong with that? | 就算我观察滑冰运动员 又有什么问题? |
[28:43] | Well, you watched one a little closer than the others, didn’t you? | 你更关注她们中的一个 不是吗? |
[28:48] | Look at that. | 看看 |
[28:50] | An “I” and an arrow. | 一个”I”和一个箭头 |
[28:52] | Exactly what was carved on the ice. | 跟冰上刻的一模一样 |
[28:55] | They represent increasing inertia, correct, doctor? | 代表增加惯性 对吗 博士? |
[29:01] | We know you were at that ice rink. | 我们知道你在滑冰场 |
[29:03] | What happened, did it get a little boring here in gadget land? | 怎么了 觉得小玩意儿王国有点无聊吗? |
[29:09] | every day that girl was there practicing. | 那女孩儿每天都在那儿练习 |
[29:14] | She kept trying to do the same jump over and over, | 一遍遍不停尝试同一个跳跃动作 |
[29:17] | so I figured out what she was doing wrong. | 就让我发现她做错了 |
[29:18] | I wrote her some letters, she still kept trying to do it her way, | 我给她写了些信 但她还是按老办法跳 |
[29:22] | and then I read that the competition was only a day away. | 后来 我看到离比赛只有一天了 |
[29:24] | And when you saw her practicing by herself that night, you had to go over there. | 于是 那晚看到她独自练习 你就非得去那儿指导了 |
[29:31] | I’m tom howard. | 我是Tom Howard |
[29:32] | I’ve been studying you… | 我一直在研究你… |
[29:33] | excuse me.Wait. | – 失陪 – 等等 |
[29:36] | I know what you’re doing wrong with the jump. | 我知道你跳跃错误的地方 |
[29:38] | I was trying to help her and it… | 我一心想帮她… |
[29:42] | turned into this huge misunderstanding. | 结果却引发了剧烈的争执 |
[29:45] | It’s not about your speed going into the jump, | 跟跳跃前的速度无关 |
[29:47] | it’s about increasing inertia to maintain your angular momentum. | 要增加惯性保持自己的角动量 |
[29:51] | Give me that back and go away! | 把那还给我 走开! |
[29:53] | Wait.Hold on, hold on. | 等等 慢点慢点 |
[29:54] | Let go of me. | 放开我 |
[29:59] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[30:09] | I didn’t mean to hurt her. | 我没想伤害她 |
[30:45] | all right, here’s the deal. | 好吧 事情是这样的 |
[30:46] | Cole rowen didn’t go to the mitchum house to kill allison. | Cole Rowen并非 去Mitchum家杀Allison |
[30:49] | He went there to kidnap elizabeth. | 而是去绑架Elizabeth |
[30:50] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[30:50] | We hit cole’s apartment. | 我们搜查了Cole的公寓 |
[30:51] | He wasn’t there, but we found a lot of brand-new baby stufF. | 他不在 但我们找到了 很多全新的婴儿用品 |
[30:54] | Crib, diapers.Formula.Cole was getting ready to play daddy. | 婴儿床 尿布 婴儿食品 Cole正准备做爸爸 |
[30:58] | Gina’s not at her hotel. | Gina不在旅店 |
[31:18] | “Gina Mitchum” | |
[31:20] | I want elizabeth. | 我要Elizabeth |
[31:22] | My daughter’s coming with me. | 我女儿要跟我在一起 |
[31:23] | Turn left at the light. | 灯那里向左转 |
[31:25] | Call sheldon. | 通知Sheldon |
[31:27] | Give him gina’s number and have him triangulate on her cell signal. | 告诉他Gina的号码 定位手机信号 |
[31:29] | Get us a location. | 告诉我们地址 |
[31:31] | Cole rowen has gina and the baby. | Cole Rowen劫持了Gina和孩子 |
[31:33] | This is flack.Get me dispatch. | 我是Flack 紧急行动 |
[31:42] | repeat, we’ve got a hostage situation. | 重复 发生劫持人质事件 |
[31:44] | Notify highway, esu and hostage negotiator. | 通知各公路 紧急勤务小组 以及人质谈判专家 |
[31:47] | Stand by for further instructions. | 原地待命 |
[31:49] | Once we get out of the city, I’ll let you go, | 一旦出城 我就会放了你 |
[31:51] | but you have to promise me something. | 但你要保证 |
[31:53] | You have to tell the police I didn’t mean to kill allison. | 告诉警察我不是故意杀Allison的 |
[31:57] | It was an accident. | 那是意外 |
[31:59] | We were fighting. | 我们在吵架 |
[32:05] | Why haven’t you returned my messages? | 为什么不给我回消息? |
[32:08] | Don’t lie to me. | 别骗我 |
[32:12] | I know about elizabeth. | 我知道Elizabeth了 |
[32:14] | Why didn’t you tell me you were pregnant? | 干吗不告诉我你怀孕了? |
[32:19] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 为什么不说? |
[32:24] | What’s wrong with that? | 那有什么错? |
[32:25] | Why shouldn’t our daughter have a chance at being normal? | 为什么我们的女儿 就不该有机会变成正常人? |
[32:29] | I’m not going to stand by and let you ruin our daughter’s life. | 我不会眼睁睁看着你 毁了我们女儿的人生 |
[32:41] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:43] | It didn’t have to come to this, | 结果不必如此的 |
[32:45] | but I deserve to have a say in how my kid is raised. | 但在抚养孩子的问题上 我也该有发言权 |
[32:50] | Just got a 911 from dennis mitchum, gina’s husband. | 刚刚收到Gina的丈夫 Dennis Mitchum报警 |
[32:53] | He reported the abduction. | 他报告了那起绑架 |
[32:54] | Santucci’s on his way to pick him up. | Santucci已经去接他了 |
[32:56] | flack.Yeah. | Flack 是 |
[32:58] | Great.Where? | 很好 在哪儿? |
[33:00] | We got ’em. | 找到他们了 |
[33:01] | Just got off the fdr.Northbound, headed towards the bridge at one-five-five. | 刚下了北向富兰克林高速 正开向155度方向的大桥 |
[33:05] | Here, here, let’s go! | 过来 过来 快点! |
[33:07] | Hurry up, hurry up, come on! | 快 快 加油! |
[33:12] | turn around!keep going! | 转弯! 继续前进! |
[33:22] | don’t move! | 别动! |
[33:42] | all right, listen up. | 好的 听着 |
[33:43] | Okay, our shooter’s got two hostages. | 好 持枪者手上有两名人质 |
[33:44] | He’s already killed one girl. | 他已经杀了一个女孩儿 |
[33:46] | I want you and your guys to hang tight until we get this thing under control. | 我们能控制事态之前 希望你和你手下守在原地 |
[34:16] | what’s that?That’s an external transmitter. | – 那是什么? – 一个外值耳蜗 |
[34:17] | Cole can’t hear without it. | 没有它Cole就听不见了 |
[34:21] | Come with me.I got an idea. | 跟我来 我有主意了 |
[34:28] | Stop! | 站住! |
[34:30] | Give me the transmitter. | 把接收器给我 |
[34:31] | First, you give me the baby. | 你先把孩子给我 |
[34:40] | Back off or I’ll shoot her as well! | 后退 不然我就射死她! |
[34:43] | I know you don’t mean that, cole. | 我知道你不是故意的 Cole |
[34:49] | Killing allison was a mistake. | 是一时失手才杀死了Allison |
[34:54] | You just wanted your baby. | 你只是想要自己的孩子 |
[35:00] | You could have hurt gina when you heard her respond to the shooting, | 听到Gina对枪击有反应时 你满可以伤害她 |
[35:04] | but you decided to leave and come back for elizabeth another time. | 但最终还是离开了 选择再找机会得到Elizabeth |
[35:13] | I didn’t want to grow up deaf. | 我不希望她聋着成长 |
[35:16] | To have to live in a world of silence. | 不得不生活在无声的世界里 |
[35:19] | But allison did. | 但Allison想这样 |
[35:22] | She said god made her that way. | 她说上帝创造了这样的她 |
[35:25] | She didn’t need to be fixed. | 不需要修补 |
[35:29] | How could allison have been so selfish?elizabeth! | 她怎么能这么自私? |
[35:43] | I just wanted my baby! | 我只是想要自己的孩子! |
[35:58] | Take care of all his personals, make sure he’s ready for me in the morning. | 帮他准备所需个人用品 保证明天一早能准备好见我 |
[36:01] | We’ll let him sleep it off right now. | 现在就让他好好睡一觉吧 |
[36:03] | All right, first thing. | 好的 明天一大早 |
[36:12] | Thank you.you helped me. | 谢谢你 你帮助了我 |
[36:21] | And I wish I could help you now. | 希望现在我也能帮你 |
[36:29] | What makes you think that something’s wrong? | 你为什么认为我有烦恼? |
[36:34] | I speak with my hands. | 我用双手交谈 |
[36:38] | You speak with your eyes. | 你用眼睛说话 |
[36:54] | “Mac Taylor” | |
[36:55] | “Calling 2125550364.Calling Mac Taylor” | “呼叫2125550364 呼叫Mac Taylor” |
[37:00] | “Mac Taylor disconnect.” | “Mac Taylor通话结束” |
[37:06] | Um…I’ve, I’ve finished that report on jane doe from this afternoon, so… | 呃…今天下午发现的 无名女尸的报告 我已经完成了 |
[37:32] | look into my eyes because I need you to hear me. | 看着我的眼睛 用心听我说 |
[37:38] | I can’t promise that I won’t ever be hesitant or cautious… | 我不能保证 以后不会犹豫或忐忑 |
[37:46] | but I’m committed to making this work. | 但我保证会努力 |
[38:03] | Trust in me, peyton. | 相信我 Peyton |
[38:08] | I don’t want to lose you. | 我不想失去你 -=犯罪现场调查纽约篇 CSI:NY=- -=结束=- |
[39:31] | CSI.NY Season 3 Episode 12 |