时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:22] | maybe the chute was sabotaged? | 也许降落伞是被蓄意破坏的? |
[01:25] | Problem is, all our suspects are dead. | 问题是 我们所有的疑犯都死了 |
[01:32] | Multiple compound fractures to the legs. | 腿部有多处骨折 |
[01:36] | The impact also caused significant brain trauma, all consistent with a base jump gone bad. | 碰撞还引起了严重的大脑外伤 都是由于落地不好造成的 |
[01:41] | And our vic was the best in the business. | 我们的受害者是这一行当中最棒的 |
[01:43] | Jeff scott.23 years old. | Jeff Scott 23岁 |
[01:45] | Madison avenue hired him to promote the upcoming real fuel games. | 麦迪逊大道(广告公司)雇他 推广即将开始的Real Fuel比赛 |
[01:49] | They picked today for the stunt ’cause the conditions were perfect. | 他们挑选今天作特技表演 因为有最理想的环境 |
[01:52] | Yeah, there was a slight change in forecast to cloudy with a chance of birds. | 是啊 因为这些鸟的出现 预报出现了小变化 |
[01:57] | The pigeons weren’t flying– they dropped out of the sky like bricks. | 这些鸽子没有在飞– 它们像砖块一样被扔了出去 |
[02:00] | What are we looking at here? | 我们要考虑什么情况呢 |
[02:01] | Electrical storm? | 电暴? |
[02:03] | Bird flu? | 禽流感? |
[02:04] | Poison. | 毒药 |
[02:05] | According to jo o’keefe of animal care and control, | 根据动物看护和控制中心的 Jo O’Keefe所说 |
[02:08] | based on the size of the crime scene and the number of birds, | 基于犯罪现场这些鸟的大小和数量 |
[02:10] | she believes they were flying formation, and then suddenly died at approximately the same time. | 她相信它们是列队飞行的 接着差不多同时死亡 |
[02:15] | That doesn’t explain all the blood that they’re covered in, though. | 可是仍然没法解释它们身上的这些血啊 |
[02:18] | Somebody’s tagged them. | 有人给它们做了标记 |
[02:20] | These are racing pigeons. | 这些是信鸽 |
[02:25] | It looks like a bloody handprint. | 这个看上去像是血手印 |
[02:28] | Well, the vic’s wearing gloves, so it didn’t come from him. | 受害者戴着手套 所以不是他的 |
[02:37] | Take a look at this one. | 看下这个 |
[02:39] | High-velocity blood spatter, indicating a gunshot or some other violent action. | 高速血液滴落 表明有枪击 或者其他某些暴力行为 |
[02:46] | That means somewhere out there… | 那是说在这之外的某处… |
[02:48] | there’s one more victim. | 还有一个受害者 |
[03:10] | CSI:NY Season 3 Episode 10 | -=犯罪现场调查纽约篇 CSI:NY=- |
[03:19] | *Sweet Sixteen* | *甜蜜的16岁* |
[03:49] | send this to the print lab. | 把这个送去指纹实验室 |
[03:50] | I didn’t think they still raised pigeons, huh? | 我觉得它们不再是信鸽了 对吗? |
[03:53] | It’s become a popular sport. | 这成为了项流行的运动 |
[03:55] | These birds are athletes. | 这些鸟是运动员 |
[03:56] | They can fly a thousand miles at 60 miles per hour and always return home. | 它们能以每小时60英里的速度 飞行1000英里并且总能够回家 |
[04:01] | They navigate by the earth’s magnetic field. | 它们根据地球磁场航行 |
[04:04] | The beak has magnetite in it. | 喙上有磁铁矿 |
[04:07] | Acts like a bird compass. | 就像个鸟类指南针 |
[04:09] | I always thought these things were just flying rats. | 我还一直以为只是对飞行本领的胡扯呢 |
[04:11] | To some, yeah. | 对某些人 是的 |
[04:13] | But to others in the racing community, these birds are worth a lot of money. | 但是对于竞赛界的有些人来说 这些鸟值很多钱呢 |
[04:17] | That’s motive for the poisoning right there. | 这就成了在那投毒的动机了 |
[04:20] | “N.U.”? | |
[04:22] | National racing pigeon union. | 全国信鸽协会 |
[04:26] | ’06 for the year the bird was born and registered. | ’06是这只鸟出生和注册的年份 |
[04:28] | Rs-644 is the owner. | Rs-644是所有人 |
[04:31] | All right, I’ll reach out to the national pigeon… | 好吧 我去全国鸽子… |
[04:33] | whatever it is, and see if I can’t figure out who owns these birds. | 随便叫什么了 看一下 我能否查处这些鸟的主人 |
[04:37] | Yeah, maybe that’ll lead us to the owner of the bloody handprint. | 是啊 也许能带我们找到血手印的主人 |
[05:03] | Vic’s name is edward archerson. | 受害者叫Edward Archerson |
[05:05] | He’s the birthday girl’s father. | 他是过生日的那个女孩的父亲 |
[05:06] | And…that’s autumn. | 还有…那是Autumn |
[05:09] | She turned 16 today. | 她今天16了 |
[05:10] | Next to her is debra, the mother. | 旁边的是Debra 她母亲 |
[05:12] | And then over there is chaz, the son, channeling the late great johnny cash. | 在那里的是Chaz 儿子 要在最后表演伟大的Johnny Cash |
[05:17] | The presentation of the car was supposed to be the big finale. | 这辆车的赠送仪式本该是最终高潮的 |
[05:20] | One! | |
[05:24] | daddy! | 爸爸! |
[05:27] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[05:28] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[05:31] | Did anybody notice that the father was missing before then? | 在那之前有人注意到父亲不见了吗? |
[05:34] | Party like this, I don’t think anybody noticed anything. | 像这样的派对 我觉得没人会注意别的事的 |
[05:38] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[05:39] | C-l-k-350. | 奔驰CLK-350 |
[05:43] | Bet you the kid doesn’t have a driver’s license yet. | 跟你打赌这个孩子还没有驾照呢 |
[05:46] | Well, nothing says happy birthday like a $60,000 car. | 没什么比一辆60,000美元的汽车 更会说”生日快乐”了 |
[05:50] | You know, when I turned 16, I got my mom’s used pinto. | 你知道 我16岁的时候 我得到了我妈妈用过的Pinto |
[05:54] | I loved that car. | 我爱那辆车 |
[06:08] | This isn’t about sweet 16. | 这和甜蜜的16岁没什么关系 |
[06:10] | This is about outdoing the joneses. | 倒是关于你可以比左邻右舍更阔气了 |
[06:14] | Help me move him back. | 帮我把往后移 |
[06:17] | All right. | 好了 |
[06:20] | Hey, lindsay! | 嘿 Lindsay! |
[06:21] | Lindsay! | |
[06:22] | she just got bit by a snake. | 她刚刚被蛇咬了 |
[06:23] | Somewhere over there. | 在那什么地方 |
[06:25] | Got it! | 抓住它! |
[06:28] | Don’t shoot! | 被开枪! |
[06:29] | Don’t shoot!It’s mine! | 别开枪! 是我的! |
[06:31] | Let me see, let me see, let me see. | 让我看 让我看 让我看看 |
[06:33] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[06:36] | I need a med-evac at 633 cliffside drive. | 在Cliffside车道633号需要救援运输小组 |
[06:41] | Put this around your arm. | 把这个绕在你手臂上 |
[06:44] | Okay, all right, all right, just send ems. | 好吧 好的 尽快紧急医疗小组过来 |
[06:46] | They can’t get a med-evac in here. | 救援运输小组来不了这里 |
[06:49] | But ems is on their way, and they’re gonna take you to heliport, | 但是紧急医疗小组已经出发了 他们会送你去直升机场的 |
[06:51] | and the chopper’s gonna take you to the snake bite center, all right? | 直升机会送你去蛇咬伤中心 好吗? |
[06:56] | Look at me, look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[06:57] | You’re gonna be fine.Okay? | 你会没事的 知道吗? |
[06:58] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 是的 是的 |
[06:59] | Yeah, yeah. | 你会没事的 是的 是的 |
[07:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:12] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 是的 |
[07:13] | That’s the same band that’s on every one of mr.Seely’s birds. | 这个和Seely先生的鸟的图标一样 是他的 |
[07:16] | His coop’s just up there. | 他的鸟棚就在那上面 |
[07:18] | He isn’t in his apartment, he’s usually on the roof. | 他不在自己的房间 通常都在屋顶 |
[07:22] | How’s lindsay doing? | Lindsay怎么样了? |
[07:24] | She was treated with antivenin bolus. | 她服过抗蛇毒药了 |
[07:26] | She’ll be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[07:28] | Howie. | |
[07:29] | You know mr.Seely well? | 你很了解Seely先生吗? |
[07:31] | Well enough. | 足够了解 |
[07:32] | You know, just the other day, ray was telling me how he got one of the networks | 就在前几天 Ray告诉我 他在网络上找到个人 |
[07:36] | to pony up a $50,000 quarter-mile race between one of his pigeons and a greyhound. | 为他的鸽子和灵(一种善跑的狗)之间 1/4英里赛跑比赛付50,000美元 |
[07:42] | Do you believe that? | 你会相信吗? |
[07:46] | Ray? | |
[07:56] | full rigor. | 完全僵硬 |
[07:58] | And you’re just gonna ignore the bird? | 你就不管那只鸟啦? |
[08:06] | Same tag. | 同样的标签 |
[08:08] | This is home. | 这里是家 |
[08:10] | He doesn’t have blood on him like the others, though. | 它没有其他那些身上的血迹 |
[08:12] | Or dead like the others. | 或者像其他那些丢了命 |
[08:15] | This looks pretty. | 这个看上去真漂亮 |
[08:18] | Arterial spray– he was cut here and… | 动脉血喷溅–他是在这被刺的然后… |
[08:21] | stumbled back into the coop. | 失足跌进了鸟棚 |
[08:30] | that could explain the bloody handprint we found on one of the birds. | 那就可以解释我们在 其中一只鸟身上找到的血手印 |
[08:36] | Severed carotid– that’s gonna be our cod. | 颈动脉被割断– 那应该是死因 |
[08:41] | M.E.’S office is on the way. | 法医已经上路了 |
[08:46] | Howie, did mr.Seely ever mention any trouble he was having? | Howie Seely先生有没有提到 他有什么麻烦吗? |
[08:51] | Nothing specific. | 没什么特别的 |
[08:53] | But as I understand, the sport was very competitive. | 但是据我了解 这项运动很具竞争性 |
[08:56] | Everybody wants to come after the king. | 每个人都想追随国王 |
[08:59] | That’s what ray used to say. | Ray以前常这么说 |
[09:01] | Maybe that’s why he was thinking about getting out. | 也许那就是他考虑离开的原因 |
[09:03] | What do you mean, he was quitting? | 你什么意思 他要退出? |
[09:05] | He told me he was thinking about selling off his flock. | 他告诉我说他考虑卖掉他的鸽群 |
[09:07] | Who else has access to the roof? | 谁还能进屋顶来? |
[09:09] | No one. | 没人 |
[09:10] | Mr.Seely paid extra to have the roof to himself. | Seely先生为屋顶独自使用权付了额外的钱 |
[09:12] | I mean, it was just him and the kid. | 这里只有他和Kid |
[09:13] | Who? | 谁? |
[09:14] | What kid? | 什么孩子? |
[09:15] | Uh, he cleaned the coop, fed the birds. | 唔 他清理鸟棚 喂鸟 |
[09:19] | He loved the flock as much as ray, I guess. | 我想他像爱Ray一样爱着这些鸽子 |
[09:22] | I heard them get into it the other day. | 我听到他们前两天一起走进去 |
[09:24] | But I wasn’t close enough to hear what they were saying. | 但是我离得不够近没听清他们说什么 |
[09:26] | What’s the kid’s name? | 那个孩子叫什么? |
[09:28] | Kid. | |
[10:11] | This cut in seely’s bone looks like it was produced by a toothed blade. | Seely骨头上的切口看上去 是把锯齿状的刀刃造成的 |
[10:15] | Discoloration suggests it was moving at a high rate of speed. | 褪色显示是在高速移动时造成的 |
[10:20] | You’re thinking the murder weapon was a power saw? | 你认为凶器是把动力锯? |
[10:22] | That would explain the high-velocity spatter. | 那就可以解释高速的血液滴落了 |
[10:32] | results came back from the reflective substance we scooped off the pigeon coop. | 我们在鸽棚上找到的 反光物质的结果出来了 |
[10:39] | Calcium carbonate and conchiolin, it’s called nacre… | 碳酸钙和贝壳硬蛋白 它叫珠母贝… |
[10:42] | but more commonly mother-of-pearl. | 但是更多叫它珍珠母 |
[10:43] | Clam shells in a pigeon coop? | 蛤壳在鸽棚? |
[10:45] | Not specifically. | 还不能确定 |
[10:46] | Could be the iridescent lining of any number of mollusk shells. | 可能是任何一种软体动物贝壳的闪光层 |
[10:50] | You guys ready for this? | 你们准备好了吗? |
[10:51] | Ray seeley is actually rudy santangelo. | Ray Seeley实际上是Rudy Santangelo |
[10:55] | I ran background on him– ray’s prints came back to this guy rudy who picked up for a couple b & e’s when he was 15. | 我查了他的背景–Ray还是Rudy的时候 15岁的时候有过两次非法入室行窃 |
[11:00] | Did some more checking– turns out rudy-boy testified in a federal case back in ’93. | 做了更多的调查后–结果是Rudy 在93年的时候给一起联邦案件作证 |
[11:06] | After that, nothing… | 那之后 什么都没有… |
[11:08] | disappeared like he never even existed. | 消失得无影无踪 |
[11:11] | Our victim was in witness protection. | 我们的受害者在证人保护程序中 |
[11:21] | Thanks for meeting me, candace. | 谢谢你能来见我 Candace |
[11:22] | Here’s your guy– rudy santangelo– aka, ray seeley. | 这就是那个受害者–Rudy Santangelo –又叫Ray Seeley |
[11:27] | Went into protection in new mexico in ’93 when he was 17. | 93年17岁的时候 在新墨西哥州进入保护程序 |
[11:30] | Guess he got tired of it, because he came out on his own in ’04. | 猜想他大概厌倦了这样的生活 因为04年的时候他自动脱离了程序 |
[11:34] | Been out of our radar ever since. | 从那时起就不在我们的保护范围了 |
[11:35] | Tell me what you can tell me. | 把你能说的都告诉我吧 |
[11:37] | You know the rules, mac. | 你知道规定的 Mac |
[11:40] | Look, I’m not asking the bureau to compromise itself. | 听着 我没有要求局里作妥协 |
[11:42] | Just tell me what’s pertinent to my investigation. | 只要说和我调查有关系的就可以了 |
[11:45] | If I knew why the vic was being protected I might have an idea of who’d want to see him dead. | 如果我知道受害者为什么受保护 也许我就能知道谁想要他的命 |
[11:53] | Santangelo– seeley befriended a k-9 cop, kevin bart. | Santangelo–Seeley帮过一个K9警察 (使用警犬的部门) Kevin Bart |
[11:58] | Community policing and all that. | 搞社区警务之类的事 |
[12:00] | They grew close. | 他们变得很亲近 |
[12:01] | Ray saw bart and his dog killed by two bank robbers. | Ray看见Bart和他的狗 被2个银行抢劫犯所杀 |
[12:05] | The robbers were ira. | 那些强盗是爱尔兰共和军 |
[12:06] | Santangelo testified against them in open court. | Santangelo在公开审判中作证指控他们 |
[12:09] | Ira used to drop four or five bodies a year here in new york. | 爱尔兰共和军每年要在纽约 搞出4到5条人命呢 |
[12:13] | You think they’d hold a grudge? | 你觉得他们会记仇? |
[12:15] | We’ll let you know. | 会告诉你的 |
[12:19] | Mac, why do I get the feeling we’re going to be bumping into each other on this? | Mac 为什么我有种感觉 我们会因为这个案子再碰面的? |
[12:22] | Because your witness was found dead and it’s my job to find out who killed him. | 因为你的证人死了 而我的工作就是找出凶手 |
[12:38] | This car is pristine except for these distinctive scratches here in the hood. | 这辆车除了引擎盖上特别的的刮痕之外 还是完好无损的 |
[12:49] | Okay, set the light to the lower angle. | 好了 把灯调到低一点的角度 |
[12:51] | I have a date with an unconscious snake. | 我和不省人事的蛇有个约会 |
[13:17] | Limonene… | 柠檬油精… |
[13:18] | primarily used in cleaning applications. | 最初用于清洁工具 |
[13:21] | Possible sources are paint stripper, wax remover… | 可能的来源是脱漆剂 脱蜡剂… |
[13:24] | guitar strings. | 吉他琴弦 |
[13:25] | Guitar strings? | 吉他琴弦? |
[13:31] | Hey, stella.Hawkes. | 嘿 Stella 是Hawkes |
[13:33] | I know how the snake got in the car. | 我知道那条蛇怎么跑进车里的了 |
[13:40] | It was an accident. | 那是次意外 |
[13:42] | All I meant to do is scare autumn. | 我只是想吓吓Autumn |
[13:45] | I didn’t mean to hurt anyone. | 我不是有心要杀害别人的 |
[14:11] | Chaz, that little prank you pulled put one of my people in the hospital and it put your father in the morgue. | Chaz 你开的那个小小的玩笑 让个警察进了医院 让你爸爸进了太平间 |
[14:15] | I’m sorry… | 对不起… |
[14:16] | I’m so sorry… | 真的对不起… |
[14:20] | the snake charmer we hired assured us it would be safe. | 我们雇的那个耍蛇人保证过没有危险的 |
[14:24] | He came highly recommended by my spiritual advisor. | 我的精神顾问极力推荐他来的 |
[14:27] | Chaz, did you know your father was going to be in the car? | Chaz 你知不知道你的爸爸要进车里? |
[14:29] | No. | 不 |
[14:31] | I didn’t mean to kill my dad. | 我没有要杀我爸爸 |
[14:36] | What’s going to happen? | 事情会怎么样? |
[14:39] | Is he going to go to jail? | 他会坐牢吗? |
[14:41] | At the very least he’ll be charged with reckless endangerment. | 至少他会被指控犯有鲁莽危害行为 |
[14:46] | Now, if your husband did die from the snakebite, he’s looking at manslaughter. | 如果你丈夫确实是死于蛇咬伤 他就会被控过失杀人 |
[14:53] | Mom… | 妈妈… |
[14:56] | while the unfortunate mr.Archerson did have a close encounter of the reptile kind… | 不幸的是Archerson先生 确实和爬行类动物有亲密接触… |
[15:04] | that was not what killed him. | 那并不是他的死因 |
[15:05] | See this damage to the throat? | 看这里喉部的损伤? |
[15:07] | Here. | 这里 |
[15:11] | Crushed thyroid cartilage… | 甲状软骨被压碎… |
[15:12] | cod is asphyxiation due to strangulation. | 死因是被勒死的 |
[15:19] | If the killer used a soft object, combined with a wide distribution of force, | 如果凶手使用柔软的物体 加上受力分布均匀 |
[15:24] | then you wouldn’t have any noticeable damage to the epidermis, | 那么在表皮上是看不到 任何明显伤痕的 |
[15:27] | but you’d still get the damage to the underlying tissue. | 但是内部组织仍然会受到损伤 |
[15:30] | What kind of murder weapon does that? | 是什么样的凶器呢? |
[15:35] | You might want to keep that coat on, boss. | 也许你不用脱外套了 老大 |
[15:37] | I found traces of termite killer inside the feed box on seeley’s roof. | 我在Seeley的屋顶的饲料盒里 找到了白蚁杀手(杀虫剂)的痕迹 |
[15:47] | Located the one place that stocks the “fly high” feed and I checked their packages. | 本地有一个地方卖”飞得更高”饲料 我检查了下那里的包裹 |
[15:51] | All the other bags were clean. | 所有都无污染 |
[15:53] | So someone tampered with the feed after it left the store. | 所以是有人在它售出后蓄谋放入的 |
[15:56] | The owner confirmed that seeley had an account there. | 店家证实Seeley有在他那买过东西 |
[15:58] | Sent a kid named jesse to pick up the feed every week. | 他每周派一个叫Jesse的孩子来取饲料 |
[16:01] | Jesse? | |
[16:02] | Jesse quinn– loved the birds as much as ray. | Jesse Quinn-和Ray一样喜欢鸽子 |
[16:04] | Tracked him down to a pool table repair shop on ocean avenue in brooklyN. | 他在一家撞球桌维修店工作 位于Brookly区的海洋大道上 |
[16:08] | Pool tables… | 撞球桌… |
[16:12] | which have mother of pearl inlays. | 那上面的珍珠镶嵌是最好的 |
[16:15] | Call flack, tell him to meet me there. | 给Flack打电话 叫他去那和我碰头 |
[16:18] | Hey, hawkes… | 嘿 Hawkes… |
[16:20] | heard the autopsy report came back on edward archerson. | 听说Edward Archerson的验尸报告 已经出来了 |
[16:23] | Strangulation, murder weapon… | 勒死 凶器… |
[16:25] | unknown. | 不明 |
[16:28] | Blood alcohol level was negative. | 血液酒精测试结果是阴性 |
[16:30] | That’s odd. | 奇怪 |
[16:32] | The whiskey bottle we found in his pocket was open and empty. | 在他口袋里发现的威士忌酒瓶是空的 盖子也开着 |
[16:36] | I’ll show you something else that’s odd. | 给你看同样奇怪的东西 |
[16:39] | It’s this stray hair I pulled from the vic. | 这是从受害者身上找到的头发 |
[16:43] | The proximal end of the hair? | 接近发根的头发? |
[16:45] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:46] | If that hair was ripped out during a struggle, that end should be torn not cut. | 如果这根头发是争斗中被扯下 根部应该被撕开而不是割开 |
[16:53] | Now see, there’s a small segment of the hair that’s crushed. | 看到吗 头发上有一小部分有点变形 |
[16:57] | Which can happen in cases of blunt-force trauma. | 这可能是由钝力外伤造成 |
[17:00] | But there was no blood in the car, nothing else to substantiate that, so… | 可车里没有血迹 也没有其他证据证实 所以… |
[17:05] | I ran some additional tests. | 我做了些额外测试 |
[17:08] | Not even a trace of keratin, propylparaben or fragrance. | 甚至没有角蛋白(头发组成部分) 对羟基苯甲酸丙酯(消毒剂)或香水的痕迹 |
[17:12] | That’s not possible. | 那不可能 |
[17:13] | It is if it’s virgin hair. | 这是未做过人工护理的头发 |
[17:16] | Hair that hasn’t been treated with a kind of product. | 还没有受过任何护理液处理 |
[17:19] | So you’re thinking… | 所以你在考虑… |
[17:20] | that this hair, was ripped out of a very expensive hair extension. | 这根头发 是从一根非常昂贵的 接驳假发上扯下来的 |
[17:25] | So we’ve got two unanswered questions– the hair and the whiskey. | 那我们就有两个问题-头发和威士忌 |
[17:30] | I say we hit the bottle first. | 我们先调查酒瓶吧 |
[17:40] | Ray seeley dead? | Ray Seeley死了? |
[17:42] | For real? | 这是真的? |
[17:43] | Afraid so. | 恐怕是真的 |
[17:45] | Decent guy. | 正派人 |
[17:47] | My stepson jesse– he worked with mr.Seeley and his birds. | 我的继子Jesse–他和Seeley先生 及他的鸽子一起工作 |
[17:51] | He did that ever since his mom died. | 从他母亲死后就开始了 |
[17:54] | Got any leads? | 有什么线索吗? |
[17:56] | Yeah, working on a couple things. | 有些眉目 |
[17:58] | How’d you get interested in pigeons, jesse? | 你怎么会对鸽子产生兴趣 Jesse? |
[18:02] | Jess, come over. | Jesse 过来 |
[18:10] | The man asked a question. | 问你话呢 |
[18:12] | I don’T… | 我不… |
[18:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:18] | Stard when I was a little kid. | 从我小时候就开始了 |
[18:20] | A pigeon flew into my bedroom– right through the window. | 有只鸽子飞进我的卧室– 正好穿进窗户 |
[18:24] | And she wasn’t scared at all. | 她一点也不怕生 |
[18:27] | Hey, jesse, when was the last time you saw ray seeley? | Jesse 你最后一次见到Ray Seeley 是什么时候? |
[18:31] | the other day. | 几天前 |
[18:32] | The building super said you two had a fight on the roof, jesse. | 大楼管理员说你们在楼顶吵架 Jesse |
[18:37] | Were you pissed ’cause he was selling off his flock. | 他打算卖掉鸽群 所以你很生气 |
[18:39] | No. | 不是 |
[18:40] | I mean, that’s not true. | 事情不是那样 |
[18:42] | Jesse, did you damage mr.Seeley’s coop? | Jesse 是你捣毁了Seeley先生的鸽棚吗? |
[18:45] | There was a cut in one of the wooden posts. | 木柱上有条割痕 |
[18:47] | Okay, all right, we’re done here. | 好了 就这样 我们到此为止 |
[18:52] | Jesse, would you mind if we had a little talk alone? | Jesse 是否介意我俩私下谈谈? |
[18:57] | Jess! | |
[18:58] | I’ll cut him off on the other side. | 我去另一个方向拦住他 |
[19:17] | I just want to talk to you, jesse. | 我只想和你谈谈 Jesse |
[19:22] | Jesus, who did that to you? | 上帝 这是谁干的? |
[19:34] | What the hell was that? | 见鬼到底怎么了? |
[19:36] | You had him.You let him go? | 你抓住他 又放他走了? |
[19:38] | The kid doesn’t have a summer house in the hamptons. | 这孩子在汉普顿(纽约州度假胜地) 没有度假别墅 |
[19:40] | Trust me, he’ll be around. | 相信我 他只会在附近晃悠 |
[19:41] | Trust you? | 相信你? |
[19:43] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这算什么意思? |
[19:46] | You got a problem with me, just say it. | 如果你对我有意见 直说就是 |
[19:48] | Let’s just get out of here. | 我们离开这里吧 |
[19:50] | Cops are talking about you, I know that. | 警察们都在背后议论你 我清楚 |
[19:55] | They’re saying you didn’t have dean truby’s back when you gave me the memo book that convicted him. | 他们说你给我那本定他罪的记录本时 你没有站在Dean Truby一边 |
[19:58] | Doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[20:00] | He’s in jail.That’s what you wanted, right? | 他坐牢了 那就是你想要的 是吗? |
[20:01] | I wanted to put a killer behind bars, and I did that. | 我想要凶手进监狱 我做到了 |
[20:06] | Truby was a bad cop. | Truby是个坏警察 |
[20:07] | He stole cocaine from a crime scene and he killed somebody. | 他从犯罪现场偷走可卡因 还杀了人 |
[20:12] | Don, you know you did the right thing. | Don 你知道你做了正确的事 |
[20:16] | You want to be angry at somebody, make it truby. | 你想要发火 就冲Truby发吧 |
[20:18] | ‘Cause he’s the one that forced you to make that decision. | 他才是逼你做出那种选择的人 |
[20:34] | Dried blood. | 干涸的血迹 |
[20:37] | Mac, I hope you’re right about this kid. | Mac 我希望你没看错这孩子 |
[20:39] | Because if the blood on that case matches our vic, your instincts just let our murderer go. | 如果血迹和受害者的吻合 你的直觉就放跑了凶手 |
[21:12] | >8 all right, so this eliminates our vic as the source of the print. | 吻合偏差值大于8 这样就排除了受害者的指纹 |
[21:16] | Now, edward archerson didn’t drink, | Edward Archerson没有喝酒 |
[21:19] | so someone had to put the bottle into his pocket at the party. | 那一定是有人在晚会上 把酒瓶放进他口袋 |
[21:23] | Let’s see who may have had a fondness for whiskey. | 看看有谁对威士忌有兴趣 |
[21:29] | The archersons didn’t invite any criminals to their party. | Archerson夫妇没邀请任何罪犯 参加晚会 |
[21:32] | The guest list was 90% kids and unless they’re robbing banks between classes, they’re not gonna be in the system. | 90%的来宾都是孩子 他们不会有犯罪记录 除非他们上课之余还抢银行 |
[21:39] | Depends on the system. | 取决于哪种记录 |
[21:41] | Come here. | 看这里 |
[21:42] | Brighton country day. | Brighton县中学 |
[21:45] | Autumn and chaz archerson’s school. | Autumn和Chaz所在的学校 |
[21:49] | Let me reference their data base. | 查一下他们的数据库 |
[21:51] | They fingerprint kids at school? | 他们为在校生取指纹? |
[21:53] | It’s a new little gizmo they use in high school cafeterias. | 这是高中餐厅实施的新技术 |
[21:56] | See, junior just runs his finger over a scanner and… | 看到没 孩子们只要在扫描仪上 扫一下手指就… |
[21:59] | debits an account. | 算消费过一次 |
[22:01] | And we have a winner. | 我们有目标了 |
[22:04] | Perfection. | 天衣无缝 |
[22:06] | I’ve known autumn since pre-K. | 我念幼儿园前就认识Autumn了 |
[22:08] | Even then she treated me like I don’t exist. | 即使那时 她眼里就没有我 |
[22:10] | She invited you to her party. | 她邀请你去她的晚会 |
[22:12] | Not because she likes me. | 不是因为她喜欢我 |
[22:17] | hi… | 嗨… |
[22:18] | hi, guys. | 嗨 你们好 |
[22:23] | Tim! | |
[22:24] | Tim.Come up here. | Tim 来这边 |
[22:30] | Thanks, autumn. | 谢谢 Autumn |
[22:33] | Never, ever touch me. | 永远 永远不要碰我 |
[22:38] | Autumn said I can make it up to her, if I brought her cousin, mia pleskow, to the party, | Autumn说我可以回报她 带她堂妹Mia Pleskow赴宴 |
[22:44] | emphasis on the “cow.” | 重点在”讨厌鬼” |
[22:47] | So you, uh, agreed to do that? | 所以你 同意她的条件? |
[22:50] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[22:51] | It was supposed to be the party of the decade. | 那会是十年一遇的盛事 |
[22:53] | I just wanted to be included. | 我只想成为其中一部分 |
[22:55] | Or maybe you just thought it would be the perfect place to seek your revenge. | 或者 也许你觉得那是 寻求报复的最佳时机 |
[22:58] | Tell me what happened between you and mr.Archerson. | 说说你和Archerson先生之间发生了什么 |
[23:00] | It was no big deal. | 没啥大不了的 |
[23:03] | I tried to spike the punch, but that’s it. | 我想往潘趣酒里掺入威士忌 就那样 |
[23:05] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[23:07] | What the hell you doing? | 该死的你在干什么? |
[23:08] | Gimme that. | 把它给我 |
[23:10] | Come on. | 过来 |
[23:11] | Security! | 警卫! |
[23:12] | Get this guy the hell out of here. | 快把这人带出去 |
[23:14] | Don’t let him back in. | 不许他再回来 |
[23:19] | Figured autumn and her friends would get drunk and the princess’s sweet 16 would turn into a sweet puke fest. | 我想Autumn和朋友会喝得烂醉 公主的甜蜜16岁盛宴将变成甜蜜呕吐宴 |
[23:25] | I just wanted to knock ’em down a peg. | 我只想打击一下他们的气焰 |
[23:28] | Are you telling me it doesn’t bother you at all that one of your friend’s father was murdered? | 你是说你不会在意朋友父亲被杀? |
[23:31] | Do you think it bothers anybody? | 你觉得谁在意了吗? |
[23:35] | You’re one screwed up little kid. | 你真是个蠢蛋 |
[23:45] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[23:46] | Heard you had a suspect. | 听说你有了嫌疑人 |
[23:48] | Yeah, a 16-year-old. | 没错 一个16岁大的孩子 |
[23:50] | I’m looking for a teenage suspect, too. | 我也在搜寻十几岁的嫌疑人 |
[23:52] | They keep getting younger and younger. | 他们现在越来越年轻化了 |
[23:53] | The only problem is, who do you blame– them or their parents? | 唯一的问题是 你想责怪谁 -他们还是他们的父母? |
[23:56] | Hey, have you heard from reed garrett? | 嘿 你有Reed Garrett的消息吗? |
[23:58] | No. | 没有 |
[23:59] | Nothing yet, but that day in the diner when I described his mother to him, he lit up. | 目前为止还没 不过那天晚饭时 我告诉他他母亲的事 他很兴奋 |
[24:04] | His eyes were just filled with curiosity. | 他的眼神充满好奇 |
[24:08] | He reminded me so much of her. | 他太让我想起她了 |
[24:11] | I think he’ll… | 我以为他… |
[24:13] | he’ll call me when he’s ready. | 准备好了 会给我电话 |
[24:14] | I just want it to be his decision. | 我只想让他做决定 |
[24:16] | You might need to give him a little nudge. | 也许你该在他背后稍微推一把 |
[24:18] | Yeah, well, you know what he’s going through. | 是的 你知道他的经历 |
[24:20] | He’s a kid and he needs his space right now. | 他是个孩子 现在需要他的私人空间 |
[24:23] | I can’t imagine. | 我无法想象 |
[24:25] | He spends all his time looking for his biological mother and then he finds out that claire no longer exists. | 他花了一辈子寻找亲身母亲 然后发现Claire已经去世 |
[24:34] | Oh, she exists, mac. | 哦 她还活着 Mac |
[24:37] | In your memory and in your heart. | 她还活在你的记忆中 活在你内心深处 |
[24:41] | You can show him who she was. | 你可以把真实的她展示给他看 |
[25:38] | Same “w” shape, curve mark and tooth pattern. | 同样的W形状 弯曲痕迹和锯齿模式 |
[25:41] | Looks like you found our murder weapon. | 看起来 似乎你找到了凶器 |
[25:43] | Not only our murder weapon. | 不仅仅是凶器 |
[25:44] | It also tells us how the coop was damaged. | 它还告诉我们鸽棚是如何捣毁的 |
[25:46] | You said jesse quinn had a job building pool tables. | 你说Jesse Quinn干过做台球桌的工作 |
[25:49] | Means he had access to power tools. | 那就是说他有机会接近电器工具 |
[25:51] | We got his prints at the crime scene. | 我们在犯罪现场找到他的指纹 |
[25:53] | And we got motive. | 我们还有动机 |
[25:55] | Still don’t think this kid did it? | 你还是认为这孩子不是凶手? |
[25:56] | Jesse quinn is not a killer. | Jesse Quinn不是杀手 |
[25:59] | And you’re right.Let’s follow procedure. | 你是对的 我们按流程来 |
[26:01] | Call the D.A. | 给DA去电话 |
[26:02] | Get a search warrant. | 申请搜查令 |
[26:03] | Let’s see if one of quinn’s power saws is our murder weapon. | 找找Quinn的电锯是否就凶器 |
[26:10] | Hey, hawkes, what have you got? | 嘿 Hawkes 有什么发现没? |
[26:12] | These are all the photos I took of the car that we brought back from the crime scene. | 这是所有从犯罪现场拍摄的轿车照片 |
[26:16] | Now, they were all taken using various lighting angles. | 他们全都是从不同光线角度下拍摄的 |
[26:20] | And when I stack them on top of each other… | 当我把它们都层叠到一起… |
[26:25] | what is that? | 那是什么? |
[26:27] | A drachma. | 一枚德拉克马 |
[26:28] | The greek coin. | 古希腊银币 |
[26:30] | Actually, in this case, it’s part of a coin belt. | 实际上 在这个案子里 它是硬币型腰带的一部分 |
[26:32] | And that’s what caused the scratches on the hood of the car. | 那正是造成引擎盖上刮痕的原因 |
[26:35] | Belly dancers wear those. | 肚皮舞者才穿戴那些玩意 |
[26:37] | Exactly. | 确实如此 |
[26:38] | Which ties into the party theme– arabian nights. | 这就联系到了晚会主题–阿拉伯之夜 |
[26:40] | And I remembered seeing a photo station in the room. | 我记得在房间一角有个照相区 |
[26:45] | So I contacted the photographer… | 所以我联络了摄影师… |
[26:48] | and I got his flash card. | 拿到了他的闪存卡 |
[26:53] | I isolated all the females who were dressed as belly dancers. | 我挑出了所有穿过肚皮舞服的女性 |
[27:00] | And found the drachma belt. | 找到了德拉克马腰带 |
[27:02] | Great work. | 干得漂亮 |
[27:09] | Yeah, that’s my belt. | 对 这是我的腰带 |
[27:13] | I still can’t believe someone would kill edward. | 我仍然不信会有人杀死Edward |
[27:16] | Edward? | |
[27:17] | That’s an informal way to refer to your best fend’s father. | 这样称呼你最好朋友的父亲 很随意嘛 |
[27:21] | But it was more than that, wasn’t it, paige? | 还不止随意这么简单 是吗 Paige? |
[27:23] | He liked me. | 他喜欢我 |
[27:24] | It was flattering. | 那很讨人喜欢 |
[27:26] | He bought me things. | 他买礼物给我 |
[27:29] | And we have a little evidence that suggests how you might have thanked him. | 我们还有点证据证明也许你回报他了 |
[27:32] | I was just trying to get into the party. | 我只想参加晚会 |
[27:34] | Hi, baby. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[27:35] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干吗? |
[27:37] | If autumn sees you, she’s going to throw a fit. | 如果Autumn看到你 她会大发雷霆的 |
[27:39] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[27:57] | you weren’t invited? | 你没被邀请吗? |
[27:58] | Autumn was upset with me. | Autumn和我闹别扭呢 |
[28:05] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[28:06] | Paige? | |
[28:07] | Honey. | 甜心 |
[28:08] | Want a sandwich? | 要来块三明治吗? |
[28:11] | Did autumn tell her mother? | Autumn告诉她妈妈了吗? |
[28:12] | You saw the car, right? | 你看到车了 对吗? |
[28:14] | That’s what it cost edward for her not to tell. | 那就是Edward收买她保密的代价 |
[28:27] | Mac, I got a D.A. | Mac 我碰上了一个DA |
[28:28] | Who’s asking me a lot of questions. | 问了我一大堆问题 |
[28:30] | Okay?He wants to know where we are on the seeley investigation. | 行吧? 他想知道我们对Seeley的 调查进行的如何 |
[28:32] | I was a little tongue-tied, so I’m asking you. | 我有点回答不上 所以来问你 |
[28:36] | The blood we found on the birdcage outside the billiard shop turned out to be pigeon blood. | 我们在维修店旁的鸟笼上发现的血迹 被证实是鸽血 |
[28:42] | Okay, what about the warrant to search quinn’s power saws? | 好 那搜查Quinn电锯的搜查令怎么回事? |
[28:46] | Look, I understand the kid looks good, but I’m not gonna rush this. | 嘿 我明白那孩子看上去像凶手 但我不想匆忙下结论 |
[28:51] | Patrick quinn has a history of abuse flag. | Patrick Quinn有被虐待记录 |
[28:54] | Jesse wasn’t running from us, he was running from his stepfather. | Jesse不是在躲我们 他是在躲他继父 |
[28:57] | Incident reports filed by er doctors? | 急诊医生那里拿来的医疗记录? |
[29:00] | Jesse quinn broke his collar bone on september fifth of last year. | Jesse Quinn在去年九月五日锁骨骨折 |
[29:04] | In november, a broken finger. | 十一月 断了一根手指 |
[29:06] | In march, two broken ribs. | 三月 两根肋骨 |
[29:08] | This summer, a shoulder sprain. | 今年夏天 肩膀扭伤 |
[29:10] | Four instances this year. | 光今年就有四次类似事件 |
[29:12] | Maybe the kid plays football. | 也许他玩橄榄球 |
[29:13] | In january? | 在一月吗? |
[29:14] | That’s when he his arm for the second time. | 那时他的手臂骨折两次 |
[29:19] | I got our vic’s blood on one of the saws I took from quinn’s workshop. | Quinn工作室拿到的锯子上 沾有被害人的血迹 |
[29:22] | Two sets of prints. | 还有两组指纹 |
[29:24] | Jesse and his stepfather, patrick. | 是Jesse和他继父Patrick的 |
[29:27] | They share tools. | 他们合用工具 |
[29:28] | Okay. | 好了 |
[29:29] | You’re going to find two sets of prints. | 你们会找到两组指纹 |
[29:31] | But hear me out, the stepfather’s got no motive. | 但听我说完 继父没有杀人动机 |
[29:34] | It’s the kid. | 是那个孩子 |
[29:36] | Seeley was going to sell his flock, jesse got pissed. | Seeley要卖了鸟群 Jesse生气了 |
[29:39] | We got our murderer. | 我们抓到了凶手 |
[29:44] | Just give me an hour. | 只要给一个小时 |
[29:45] | I’m working on something here. | 我正在查些东西 |
[29:46] | If I can’t prove to you that jesse didn’t do it, I’ll make the arrest myself. | 如果不能证明不是Jesse干的 我会亲自逮捕他 |
[29:57] | I been looking at all the pictures from the party, trying to find a match to the hair that you found in the car. | 我查阅了派对上所有的照片 试图匹配你在车里找到的头发 |
[30:02] | And I think I found one. | 我想已经找到了 |
[30:06] | Debra archerson. | |
[30:07] | Well, the hair’s definitely a visual match in color. | 头发的色泽绝对相符 |
[30:10] | Yeah, not only that, if I measure from the top of the head to the hair’s terminus… | 对 不只如此 如果测量头顶到发梢的长度… |
[30:17] | we have a match. | 这是完全匹配的 |
[30:18] | And debra archerson was wearing hair extensions. | 另外Debra Archerson带着驳发条 |
[30:21] | That could be her real hair. | 那可能是她真正的头发 |
[30:22] | Not unless she can grow 18 inches in two weeks. | 除非能在两周内长18英寸 |
[30:24] | Same photographer took their holiday photo. | 同一摄影师在假期拍摄的照片 |
[30:34] | 18 inches. | 18英寸 |
[30:36] | Now, mr.Archerson’s neck size couldn’t have been more than 15 and a half. | Archerson先生的脖子最多15.5英寸长 |
[30:40] | That hair extension would definitely be long enough to fit around his neck. | 那驳发条足以将其缠住 |
[30:45] | And soft enough to not do any visible damage to the epidermis. | 而且质地柔软 不会对表皮造成可见的损伤 |
[30:49] | We have our murder weapon and we have our murderer. | 我们找到了凶器和凶手 |
[30:51] | Nice to have you back, lindsay. | 你回来真好 Linsay |
[30:53] | Now let’s get these over to stella. | 立刻把这些通知Stella吧 |
[30:58] | You killed your husband. | 你杀了你丈夫 |
[30:59] | What? | 什么? |
[31:02] | First you accuse my son and now me? | 开始你指控我儿子 现在轮到我了? |
[31:04] | We have evidence that puts you in the car. | 我们有证据证明你就在车里 |
[31:06] | Of course you do. | 你们当然有 |
[31:07] | My husband wanted me to look at the car for the big presentation. | 我丈夫要我好好看看他的大礼物 |
[31:11] | Is that when you killed him? | 你就在那时杀了他吗? |
[31:12] | No. | 没有 |
[31:13] | How can you sit there and suggest that I’m a suspect. | 你凭什么坐在那妄下结论 |
[31:16] | Mrs.Archerson, we pulled a hair off your husband’s lifeless body and it’s a match to this photograph. | Archerson太太 我们在你丈夫尸体上 找到一根头发 与这张照片相符 |
[31:25] | Your hair extension is the murder weapon. | 你的驳发条就是凶器 |
[31:26] | When edward was killed I was with my daughter. | Edward被杀时 我跟我女儿在一起 |
[31:30] | Ugh, all day long it was one thing after another. | 一整天里事情层出不穷 |
[31:34] | And then the car. | 然后是那辆车 |
[31:36] | You’re angry about the car? | 你对车很生气? |
[31:37] | It was a bit excessive. | 那有点过分了 |
[31:38] | Edward and I agreed on a mustang for autumn. | 我跟Edward一致决定 给Autumn买辆野马 |
[31:41] | And here’s this ridiculous benz. | 到头来却是辆荒唐的奔驰 |
[31:44] | It’s what autumn wanted. | 是Autumn要求的 |
[31:45] | And he always gave her what she wanted. | 而他总是任她予取予求 |
[31:47] | – Always? – Always! | – 总是? – 总是! |
[31:49] | Well, they can’t have everything they want! | 他们不能拥有想要的一切 |
[31:51] | They can’T. | 就是不能 |
[31:54] | Why not? | 为什么不? |
[31:55] | It’s not like you don’t have the money. | 似乎你并不缺钱 |
[31:56] | I am not like them. | 我不象他们 |
[31:58] | I’m not like them. | 不象他们 |
[32:00] | I’m not. | 不象 |
[32:01] | I’m so sick of it all. | 我对这一切厌恶至极 |
[32:03] | I just wanted to walk out and leave everything behind– the party, my daughter… | 就想走开什么都不管了–派对 女儿… |
[32:07] | autumn. | |
[32:08] | Autumn. | |
[32:09] | God. | 上帝 |
[32:11] | What kind of a name is that? | 什么名字? |
[32:13] | Autumn was edward’s idea. | 那是Edward的主意 |
[32:15] | He had me sit inside that car… | 他让我坐进车里… |
[32:19] | to see how comfy it was. | 体会一下有多么舒适 |
[32:22] | You indulge her every whim. | 你就知道纵容她各种古怪的想法 |
[32:24] | Don’t be such a downer, deb. | 别那么扫兴 Deb |
[32:26] | Come on, you only turn 16 once, right? | 行了 一生只有一个16岁 对吗? |
[32:30] | Just try to be happy for once in your life. | 何不试着开心一点 哪怕一生就这一次 |
[32:44] | it was just too much! | 只是太过了! |
[32:47] | Way too much. | 过分得太厉害了 |
[32:57] | if you think about it, in the long run…… | 如果仔细考虑 从长远看来… |
[33:01] | it was the right thing to do. | 这样做还是对的 |
[33:04] | You’re worried about the kids. | 如果你真心为孩子好 |
[33:05] | Don’t worry about the kids. | 那么别太操心 |
[33:07] | ‘Cause maybe… | 因为也许… |
[33:08] | they won’t take the little things for granted. | 对这种小事 他们根本不会当真 |
[33:13] | I think they both will be better off. | 我想他们都会好的 |
[33:17] | Don’t you? | 你说呢? |
[33:29] | taylor. | |
[33:30] | Mac, it’s candace. | Mac 我是Candace |
[33:31] | I need to talk to you; I may have something on the ray seeley case. | 我要跟你谈谈 Ray Seeley的案子 我也许有所发现 |
[33:33] | A lead on a suspect? | 关于嫌犯的线索? |
[33:34] | Well, I won’t know until I see you. | 见到你之前 我不会知道 |
[33:36] | Can we meet for coffee tomorrow? | 明天能见个面喝杯咖啡吗? |
[33:37] | Westway diner, 8:00 A.M. | Westway Diner 早上八点 |
[33:39] | See you there. | 到那儿见 |
[33:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:40] | Hey, I got your page– what’s up? | 嘿 你要的东西 怎么了? |
[33:43] | I think I can prove jesse quinn didn’t murder ray seeley. | 我想我可以证明 Jesse Quinn没有谋杀Ray Seeley |
[33:46] | Here’s what I’ve been working on; take a look. | 我一直在研究这些 来看看 |
[33:51] | Based on statements and autopsy findings, | 基于证词和尸检发现 |
[33:53] | our vic’s official time of death was friday at approximately 3:00 P.M. | 被害人官方死亡时间 为周五下午三点左右 |
[33:58] | And we know from the digital clock we found on the coop our bird landed here, seeley’s rooftop, at 3:18 P.M. | 根据鸽笼上的数字钟可以知道 鸽子在3:18落在Seeley屋顶 |
[34:06] | The chip attached to the pigeon recorded a distance covered of 12 miles. | 鸽子腿上的芯片显示 飞行距离为12英里 |
[34:12] | Assuming a straight line of flight, the bird was released anywhere along this 12-mile radius. | 假设是直线飞行 放飞地就在 半径12英里的范围内 |
[34:17] | And that zone includes the billiard shop where jesse worked. | 包括了Jesse工作的桌球房 |
[34:26] | I believe that’s where he was taking care of our little feathered friend. | 我相信他就是在那儿照顾 这位有羽毛的小朋友 |
[34:30] | And it’s the same place where we found the bird cage with jesse’s prints and traces of bird blood. | 同时在那儿 我们找到了 沾有Jesse指纹和鸟血痕迹的笼子 |
[34:35] | So you’re saying that jesse released the bird from this location. | 那么你认为Jesse是在这儿把鸟放飞的 |
[34:38] | 18 minutes is not enough time for him to murder ray seeley, | 18分钟并不够他谋杀Ray Seeley |
[34:41] | get back to the billiard shop to release the pigeon, and for the bird to then fly twelve miles back to the coop. | 回桌球房放鸽子 再让它飞行12英里后回到鸟笼 |
[34:47] | Good theory. | 有道理 |
[34:48] | It just depends how fast the bird can fly. | 还要看这鸟能飞多快 |
[34:51] | We need to clock this bird. | 要测试一下 |
[34:57] | You guys in position? | 你们到了吗? |
[34:58] | Yeah, we’re ready. | 对 我们准备好了 |
[35:00] | All right. | 好的 |
[35:06] | Houston, we have liftoff. | 休斯敦 已经放飞 |
[35:12] | From that direction. | 从那个方向来 |
[35:37] | I got him. | 我看到了 |
[35:43] | Twelve minutes, fifty seconds. | 十二分五十秒 |
[35:44] | Just under 60 miles per hour. | 每小时只有不到60英里 |
[35:53] | That would only leave jesse about five minutes to get from the murder scene back to the billiard shop 12 miles away. | 如此 Jesse要从谋杀现场 返回12英里外的桌球房只剩下五分钟 |
[35:58] | There’s no way he killed ray seeley. | 他不可能杀死Ray Seeley |
[36:02] | Which means the second set of prints we got off our murder weapon belong to our killer. | 说明凶器上采集到的 第二组指纹是凶手的 |
[36:06] | Let’s go talk to jesse’s stepfather. | 找Jesse的继父谈谈 |
[36:13] | What’d you do, quinn? | 你干了什么 Quinn? |
[36:15] | Hang out in tribeca till seeley left the apartment? | 猫在Tribeca里等着Seeley离开公寓? |
[36:18] | Figured with all the construction going on in the neighborhood, | 留心社区里所有的建筑 |
[36:21] | who’d notice another guy with a tool belt and a reciprocating saw? | 谁会留意一个穿工作服 拿往复锯的人呢? |
[36:24] | Right? | 对吗? |
[36:26] | You went upstairs… | 你上楼… |
[36:29] | Dumped bug poison on the feed…… | 在饲料中添加除虫剂 |
[36:38] | then you started to take apart the coop. | 接着将鸟笼分割 |
[36:40] | That’s when seeley returned. | 这时Seeley回来了 |
[36:41] | What the hell? | 到底怎么回事? |
[36:53] | when we came to your shop to break the news, jesse ran– not from us, but from you. | 我们到你店里宣布这消息的时候 Jesse跑了–但不是躲我们 而是你 |
[37:05] | You beat your kid. | 你打自己的孩子 |
[37:06] | You think I did that? | 你们以为是我干的? |
[37:07] | You did do that. | 就是你做的 |
[37:10] | He knew what you did, and what you would do to make sure he kept his mouth shut. | 他知道后 你是怎么确保他闭嘴的 |
[37:15] | Let me tell you something. | 让我告诉你 |
[37:16] | Life ain’t a free ride, okay?! | 生活不能搭便车 好吗? |
[37:18] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[37:19] | You sit down. | 你坐下 |
[37:20] | Wrong answer. | 答案错误 |
[37:21] | You might want to sit down. | 你最好坐下 |
[37:26] | kid spent all his time with that freak and his damn birds. | 那孩子每时每刻都跟那个怪胎 和他该死的鸟在一起 |
[37:29] | You think he could help me out? | 你认为他能帮我? |
[37:31] | In a shop? | 在商店? |
[37:32] | Look, I know, it’s easy. | 听着 我知道 这很简单 |
[37:34] | Blame me for being a lousy parent. | 怪我这个家长卑劣 |
[37:37] | What about him? | 那他呢? |
[37:38] | Huh? | 呃? |
[37:39] | What about his responsibility to me? | 他对我的责任呢? |
[37:45] | Kid didn’t even go to school, but he was perfectly content to let me work my fingers to the bone. | 他不愿意上学 但却很乐意我干活累到死 |
[37:49] | Well, to hell with him! | 让他见鬼去吧! |
[37:52] | And the hell with you. | 你也见鬼去吧 |
[37:56] | Get him out of my face. | 别让我看见他 |
[37:58] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[38:05] | I gave that kid my name. | 我让那孩子跟我姓 |
[38:06] | He wasn’t even mine. | 但他都不像我儿子 |
[38:09] | I should have tossed him to the street years ago. | 多年前就该把他扔到大街上 |
[38:12] | Wait. | 等等 |
[38:17] | Right now, I’d give a year’s pay for two minutes alone in this room with you. | 我可以放弃一年的薪水 跟你单独在这聊两分钟 |
[38:20] | But since that won’t happen, I promise you this. | 但由于那是不可能的 我可以告诉你一件事 |
[38:24] | You’re going to place where you won’t be able to hurt jesse again. | 你要去的地方 由不得你再伤害Jesse |
[38:39] | Thanks for bringing her home. | 谢谢你带她回家 |
[38:41] | What were you arguing about with ray seeley? | 你跟Ray Seeley吵些什么? |
[38:45] | Oh, no big deal. | 哦 不是什么大事 |
[38:46] | Usually, I use the stairs when I take feed up to the roof. | 我通常拿饲料到屋顶都是爬楼梯的 |
[38:50] | That day, I used the elevator. | 那天 我坐电梯 |
[38:52] | I guess some of it leaked. | 想来是有些撒了出来 |
[38:54] | Neighbors must have complained. | 邻居一定抱怨了 |
[38:58] | Her name’s sadie. | 她叫Sadie |
[39:00] | After my mom. | 用我妈妈名字命名 |
[39:02] | After she was the only one that survived, I knew it must have been a sign. | 只有她活下来后 我知道这一定是一个标志 |
[39:08] | You want to see her fly? | 想看她飞吗? |
[39:09] | Sure. | 当然 |
[39:39] | reed. | |
[39:41] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[39:43] | You, uh, you like cheeseburgers? | 你 呃 想来点干酪汉堡包吗? |
[39:47] | P.J.Clark’s on third? | 三号大街的P.J.Clark店? |
[39:49] | Got the best burgers in town. | 有全城最好吃的汉堡 |
[39:51] | Come on, I’m buying. | 来吧 我请 |
[39:55] | Look, mr.Taylor… | 听着 Taylor先生… |
[39:56] | it’s mac. | 叫Mac |
[39:59] | Uh, well, mac… | 呃 Mac… |
[40:02] | I appreciate the offer, but you don’t have to start buying me meals because you feel bad. | 很感激你的邀请 但不必因为内疚 就请我吃饭 |
[40:07] | Look, reed, I’m not here for me… | 听着 Reed 我来不是为自己… |
[40:12] | or you. | 或者为你 |
[40:15] | I’m here because despite what you told me when we met, | 因为不管见面时你怎么说 |
[40:20] | that we’re not related, we do have something…… | 我们没有关系 但我们确实有… |
[40:25] | very much in common– your mother, claire conrad taylor. | 很多共通点–你的母亲 |
[40:31] | I’m here for her. | 我是为她来的 |
[40:35] | I know that she would have wanted us to get to know each other. | 我知道她会希望我们彼此了解 |
[40:40] | And I’d like to give that to her. | 我想实现她的愿望 |
[40:44] | How about it? | 怎么样? |
[40:51] | I brought pictures. | 我带了照片 |
[41:06] | CSI:NY Season 3 Episode 10 | -=犯罪现场调查纽约篇 CSI:NY=- -=结束=- |
[41:13] | you got to go? | 你要走了? |
[41:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:21] | I’ll tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[41:24] | Why don’t you hang on to these for me? | 不如你帮我把这些照片挂起来? |
[41:42] | Yeah, it’s fbi agent candace broadbent. | 对 是FBI探员Candace Broadbent |
[41:43] | Get down here now. | 立刻过来 |
[41:46] | Looks like she was ambushed on the way to her car. | 看来她是在上车途中被伏击的 |
[41:49] | Straight up execution. | 一击致命 |
[41:50] | No robbery, no nothing. | 没有遇劫 什么也没有 |
[41:53] | Whoever did this was a pro. | 干的人一定是职业的 |
[41:59] | I was supposed to meet her tomorrow morning. | 我原定明天早上要跟她碰面 |
[42:01] | She said she had info on ray seeley. | 她说有关于Ray Seeley的消息 |
[42:03] | Did we snag the wrong guy, mac? | 我们抓错人了吗 Mac? |
[42:05] | No. | 不 |
[42:06] | Our evidence led right to quinn. | 证据都直指Quinn |
[42:17] | I think candace started asking questions about ray seeley…… | 我想Candace是要 询问Ray Seeley的问题… |
[42:21] | opened a can of worms, and found a snake. | 无心之下 触碰到危险话题 |