时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | it’s a girl. | 是个女孩 |
[00:38] | Crash car vic,female, approximately 19 years in age. | 车祸受害者 女性 大约19岁 |
[00:41] | Lacerations to the face, neck and chest, | 脸部 颈部 胸部受伤 |
[00:43] | steering wheel fractured her sternum. Gcs 114, | 方向盘撞裂了胸骨 GCS (格拉斯哥昏迷评分) 114 |
[00:46] | iv started with ns bolus, pulse ox is low: 81. | 普通盐水静脉推注 脉搏血氧饱和低至81 |
[00:49] | Intubated and manually ventilated. | 插管 手动呼吸 |
[00:51] | On my count: One, two,three. | 听我数 一 二 三 |
[00:56] | She’s a strong girl, mrs. Garner. | 她是一个顽强的女孩 Garner夫人 |
[01:00] | She survived the worst of it. | 挺过了最危险的一关 |
[01:02] | And the prognosis is good. | 预后不错 |
[01:06] | Your daughter has a long life ahead of her. | 你女儿还有很长的人生 |
[01:13] | it’s nicole garner. She’s 19 years old. | Nicole Garner 19岁 |
[01:17] | Code blue was called, but she was already gone. | 虽然发出蓝色警报 但她已经死了 |
[01:22] | Duty nurse found the body. | 值班护士发现了尸体 |
[01:26] | Evidence of petechial hemorrhaging. | 有明显的出血瘀点 |
[01:28] | Possible suffocation. | 可能是窒息身亡 |
[01:31] | This pillow could be our murder weapon. | 杀人工具可能就是这个枕头 |
[01:36] | Any witnesses? | 有目击证人吗? |
[01:37] | Duty nurse said it was business as usual. | 值班护士说当时一切正常 |
[01:39] | Hospital security did report that the doctors’ lounge was broken into earlier in the day, | 医院保安报告早前有人闯入医生休息室 |
[01:43] | but that was eight hours ago. | 但发生在8小时以前 |
[01:45] | Anything stolen? | 有失窃吗? |
[01:46] | As far as security can tell, nothing was swiped. | 据保安判断没有丢失什么 |
[01:47] | They think it was a junkie looking for meds. | 认为是瘾君子想找点药 |
[01:50] | So what else do we know? | 还有什么线索? |
[01:52] | Just the history. | 只有病历了 |
[01:53] | Five days ago, after a night of drinking, | 5天前 彻夜酗酒后 |
[01:54] | nicole lost control of her car heading home from a soho bar. | Nicole从小酒吧回家途中驾车失控 |
[01:57] | She was in a coma up until yesterday. | 一直昏迷到昨天 |
[01:59] | Apart from being paralyzed from the waist down, | 除了腰部以下瘫痪 |
[02:01] | the doctor said she was making good progress. | 医生说她恢复良好 |
[02:03] | Kid was given a second chance. | 这孩子本来有重生的机会 |
[02:09] | Question is… | 问题是… |
[02:10] | who didn’t think she deserved it? | 谁认为她不该拥有这个机会? |
[02:23] | CSI NY Season 03 Episode 09 | -=犯罪现场调查纽约篇 CSI:NY=- 死亡天使的回报 |
[03:08] | I’m gonna need a list of all hospital staff and visitors. | 我需要医院所有员工以及来访者的名单 |
[03:10] | Anyone who’s had contact with nicole since she was admitted. | 所有Nicole入院后与她有过接触的人 |
[03:13] | We’ll want to look at her ecg tracing and critical flow sheet. | 我们要看她的心电图描记线和临界流图表 |
[03:16] | It’ll help us build our timeline leading up to the time of death. | |
[03:19] | Okay, I’ll take care of it. | 没问题 我会处理 |
[03:22] | mrs. Garner. | Garner夫人 |
[03:24] | My name is mac taylor. I’m with the new york crime lab. | 我叫Mac Taylor 来自纽约犯罪实验室 |
[03:28] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 很遗憾你失去了女儿 |
[03:32] | I’m julie rollins. I volunteer here at the hospital. | 我是Julie Rollins 是医院的义工 |
[03:37] | Nicole and my daughter heather were in the same car accident five days ago. | 5天前Nicole和我女儿Heather在同一起车祸中 |
[03:42] | Is she here? | 她在这儿吗? |
[03:45] | No. | 不在 |
[03:46] | Heather died at the scene. | Heather当场就死了 |
[03:50] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[03:52] | Who would do this? | 谁会这么做? |
[03:55] | Mrs. Garner, | Garner夫人 |
[03:57] | whatever you can tell me about your daughter will help us find who did this. | 你提供的任何关于你女儿的信息 都将有助于我们找出凶手 |
[04:01] | I don’t care, you got a problem with that? | 我不在乎 你有什么问题吗? |
[04:03] | They said icu, I’m going to icu. | 他们说在ICU (重症监护室) 我要去ICU |
[04:05] | Get off of me!It’s my daughter! I got a right! | 别拦着我! 那是我女儿! 我有权利! |
[04:08] | – Hold on,ladies. – I got a right… | – 等等 女士们 – 我有权利… |
[04:12] | whoa sir, you can not go in there. | 喔 喔 先生 你不能去那 |
[04:14] | That room is a crime scene. | 那个房间是犯罪现场 |
[04:15] | Sir,sir,take it easy. Just calm down.Calm down, | 先生 先生 放松点 冷静 冷静 |
[04:22] | nicole’s father. | Nicole的父亲 |
[04:24] | Frank russo. My ex-husband. | Frank Russo 我前夫 |
[04:32] | That’s my baby girl right there. | 我的宝贝女儿躺在那儿 |
[04:35] | She can’t be dead. | 她不能死 |
[04:39] | I’m telling you, somebody made a mistake. | 告诉你 有人弄错了 |
[04:44] | I’m sorry, mr Russo. | 很遗憾 Russo先生 |
[04:46] | No… | 不要… |
[05:26] | Been a long time, sheldon. | 已经过很久了 Sheldon |
[05:28] | You want your old job back? | 想回来工作吗? |
[05:29] | I have a job. | 我有工作 |
[05:31] | Oh,. right,. the dead girl in icu. | 哦 对 死在ICU的女孩 |
[05:34] | You don’t really believe someone on my staff killed her? | 你不会真以为是我的员工杀了她吧? |
[05:36] | That dead girl has a name. Nicole garner. | 那个死了的女孩有名字 |
[05:38] | Sheldon, you were always the smartest surgeon on my staff, | Sheldon 你以前 是我手下最好的外科医生 |
[05:41] | but also empathetic beyond the call of duty. | 只是行医的职责之外搀杂了过多感情 |
[05:44] | That was your weakness. | 这是你的短处 |
[05:45] | Doctor, I’m going to need full access to your staff. | 医生 我需要彻底调查你的下属 |
[05:48] | Everyone who was on call at time of death. | 死亡时间内当班的所有人 |
[05:50] | You’re really serious about this? | 你是认真的吗? |
[05:51] | Well,. nicole’s chart said that she was receiving h-2 blockers every four hours. | Nicole的病历写着 她每四小时接受氢气阻滞剂治疗 |
[05:55] | But she never got her last dose. | 但她最后一挤没有注射 |
[05:56] | What is that supposed to mean? | 什么意思? |
[05:58] | Maybe nicole’s medications were withheld on purpose, | 也许Nicole的药物治疗被人为终止了 |
[06:00] | and when gi bleeding didn’t kill her, | 当胃肠道出血没有致她死亡 |
[06:02] | more drastic measures were taken. | 有人采取了更激烈的手段 |
[06:04] | You’re talking about a mercy killing? You’re out of your mind. | 你在说安乐死吗? 真是疯了 |
[06:06] | Did anyone on your staff recommend a do-not-resuscitate order for nicole garner? | 你手下有没有人建议对nicole Garner采取DNR? (不予复苏指令 主治医生的权利 由法律认可) |
[06:10] | Sheldon,did you come up here to talk or to interrogate me? | Sheldon 你是找我聊聊还是来审问我 ? |
[06:12] | I asked you a question. | 我在问你问题 |
[06:16] | No dnr was ever discussed. | 没有人讨论过DNR |
[06:19] | What about an off-the-chart conversation? | 那私下建议呢? |
[06:21] | Did anyone ever say they thought nicole garner was better off dead than alive? | 有没有人说过根据Nicole Garner的状况 死亡是更好的选择? |
[06:24] | Absolutely not. | 当然没有 |
[06:25] | How dare you come into my hospital with these allegations. | 你怎么敢来我医院胡乱下结论! |
[06:28] | Doctor,nicole garner was under the care of this facility | 医生 Nicole Garner 是在这里的监护下过世的 |
[06:31] | in an icu that was authorized personnel only. | 只有员工才能进出ICU |
[06:34] | If we find that it was someone on your staff that killed this young woman | 如果我们发现是你的下属杀死了这个女孩 |
[06:37] | and you’re withholding information, | 而你又知情不报 |
[06:39] | I’ll not only put that person behind bars, but you as well. | 我会把那个人连同你一起送进大牢 |
[06:45] | Who breaks into a doctors’ lounge? | 谁闯进医生休息室? |
[06:53] | I got two marks on the door lock. | 门锁上有两处痕迹 |
[06:55] | I got scratches on this lock, too. | 这个锁上也有刮痕 |
[06:59] | Looks like they were made by the same tool. | 看上去是同一个工具留下的 |
[07:03] | And belong to the person who left this print. | 使用的人还留下了指纹 |
[07:05] | Beautiful. | 太好了 |
[07:11] | Nothing unusual | (歌曲选自Damien Rice的Amie) |
[07:14] | nothing strange | |
[07:17] | close to nothing at all | |
[07:23] | the same old scenario | |
[07:27] | same old rain | |
[07:30] | and there’s no explosions here | |
[07:38] | then something unusual | |
[07:41] | something strange | |
[07:44] | comes from nothing at all | |
[07:51] | I saw a spaceship | |
[07:54] | fly by your window | |
[07:57] | did you see it disappear? | |
[08:04] | Amie, | |
[08:06] | come sit on my wall | |
[08:11] | and read me “the story of o”… | |
[08:20] | recorded elevated carbon dioxide levels in the blood and cerebral hypoxia. | 报告显示血液二氧化碳水平超标 脑组织缺氧 |
[08:25] | She was asphyxiateD. | 是窒息而亡的 |
[08:27] | And there’s no way this kid could have stopped her killer. | 这孩子不可能阻止凶手 |
[08:29] | She had two broken arms and a vertebral fracture in the thoracic region. | 她的双臂折断 胸部脊椎骨折 |
[08:32] | She was a sitting duck. | 凶手很容易对她下手 |
[08:34] | Were there any fibers in her nose or mouth? | 她的口鼻里有纤维吗? |
[08:37] | No.But I did find an unknown substance in the crease of her lips. | 没有 但我在她的嘴唇裂口里 发现不明物质 |
[08:41] | Here. | 在这 |
[08:45] | Any idea what it is? | 知道这是什么吗? |
[08:49] | Mac… been meaning to ask. | 一直想问你 |
[08:51] | I’d like you to consider coming to our house for thanksgiving this year. | 希望你考虑一下今年来我家过感恩节 |
[08:55] | My daughter’s coming in. Cousins from philly. | 我女儿和费城的亲戚都会来 |
[08:57] | We do a really nice job. I use a collin scalpel to carve the bird. | 我们准备得不错 我用Collin解剖刀切火鸡 |
[09:01] | Gets the meat paper thin. | 肉片跟纸一样薄 |
[09:03] | I appreciate the offer, sid… | 很感谢你的建议 Sid… |
[09:04] | you can’t spend the holidays alone again. I’ll drag you if I have to. | 你不能再一个人过节了 必要的话我会把你拖过去 |
[09:07] | You’re gonna have to add some meat to that skinny frame of yoursif you’re going to be making threats. | 如果想威胁我 你那皮包骨下面还得多长点肉才成 |
[09:12] | And I was about to say… I do have plans this year. | 而且我要说的是… 今年我有安排 |
[09:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:17] | I’m intrigued. | 我好奇心被钩出来了 |
[09:19] | Unknown substance looks biological. | 不明物质看上去属生物类 |
[09:22] | I’m going to have to take it back to the lab for proper id. | 我要拿回实验室确认一下 |
[09:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:28] | You’re not going to tell me who your plans are with? | 不打算告诉我你计划和谁一起? |
[09:33] | Guess not. | 看来真不打算 |
[09:37] | Flack dropped off a listof icu staff and everyone that came to see our vic while she was in the hospital. | Flack搞到一份ICU职员名单 以及被害人在院时来探视的所有人 |
[09:41] | I need you to run the names. | 需要你查查这些人 |
[09:43] | – long list. – What are you working on? | – 名单真长 – 你在查什么? |
[09:46] | just some trace that sid found in the crease of our vic’s mouth. | Sid在遇害者嘴唇裂口里发现的物质 |
[09:49] | – Mac asked me to id it. – Mind if I take a look? | – Mac让我确认一下 – 介意我看一下吗? |
[09:52] | Oh,. please, knock yourself out. | 哦 请自便 |
[09:58] | You kidding me? | 不会吧? |
[09:59] | It’s krill. Pelagic, | 是磷虾 远洋生物 |
[10:01] | shrimplike crustacean of the family euphausiidae. | 磷虾目浮游甲壳类 中的甲壳虾 |
[10:04] | Then how did it get in our vic’s mouth? | 它怎么到遇害人嘴上的? |
[10:05] | I’m working on that. | 我正在调查 |
[10:07] | See,krill is one of the main ingredients used in saltwater fish fooD. | 看 磷虾是海洋鱼类主要的食物 |
[10:13] | There’s an aquarium in the visitors’ lounge at the hospital. | 医院的访客休息室里有一个鱼缸 |
[10:16] | Nice. | 太好了 |
[10:19] | Mr Green, according to queen of mercy hospital, | Green先生 据慈爱医院Queen所说 |
[10:22] | you’re responsible for maintaining the fish tank in the visitors’ lounge. | 你负责维护访客休息室的鱼缸 |
[10:25] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[10:26] | You were on duty at the time nicole garner was murdered,is that correct? | Nicole Garner被谋杀时是你当班 对吗? |
[10:31] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[10:34] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[10:35] | The officer asked me to come down here and answer some questions about the garner girl. | 警官让我来这回答关于Garner的问题 |
[10:40] | Should I talk to a lawyer? | 我是不是该和律师谈谈? |
[10:41] | You tell us. | 你说呢 |
[10:42] | I didn’t have anything against that kid. I didn’t even know her. | 我对那个孩子毫无敌意 甚至不认识她 |
[10:46] | According to the duty nurse, | 据值班护士讲 |
[10:47] | nicole’s mother ellen garner, filed a complaint against you two days ago, | Nicole的母亲Ellen Garner 两天前投诉过你 |
[10:51] | and you were put on probation because of it. | 为此你得到了留职察看的处分 |
[10:53] | Yes, sir, | 是的 先生 |
[10:55] | what happened was, I was mopping the floor, | 事情是这样的 我当时在拖地 |
[10:57] | mrs. Garner walked by very fast and almost slipped. | Garner夫人走得很快 险些滑倒 |
[11:01] | I had my signs up, just like I’m supposed to, | 我已经按要求立警告牌了 |
[11:03] | but I guess she didn’t see them. | 但我猜她没看到 |
[11:05] | I apologized; mrs. Garner didn’t want any of that– end of story. | 我向她道歉 Garner夫人却不接受 这就是事情始末 |
[11:10] | Not exactly. | 没这么简单 |
[11:11] | You see,we found something on nicole that tells us that you did more than mop the floors outside her room. | 我们在Nicole身上找到了一样东西 证明你不仅仅在她病房外拖地 |
[11:16] | You were in her room, and you touched her. | 你在病房内 还碰过她 |
[11:18] | Mr Green,the fish food you used matches trace found on nicole’s mouth. | Green先生 你用的鱼食和 在Nicole嘴里找到的一致 |
[11:26] | I can explain that. | 我可以解释这一点 |
[11:28] | I just finished feeding the fish, started making my rounds, | 我刚喂完鱼 开始收拾病房 |
[11:31] | and i noticed the garner girl was trying to reach for the juice cup on her tray. | 注意到Garner想拿餐桌上的果汁 |
[11:35] | She was thirsty. | 她很渴 |
[11:37] | I looked for a nurse. There was a code blue down in the hall. | 我找过护士 但走廊里有个蓝色警报 |
[11:40] | Everyone was on that. | 所有人都去了 |
[11:43] | I felt bad for her. I couldn’t just leave her like that. | 我觉得她这样不好 我不能置之不理 |
[11:59] | – then why did you lie to us? – ‘Cause I’d get fired for that. | – 那为什么对我们撒谎? – 因为我会为此丢了饭碗 |
[12:02] | My job’s already on the line. | 我的工作已经岌岌可危了 |
[12:04] | Look, I screwed up,I get that, | 听着 我不该那么做 我知道 |
[12:07] | but I did not hurt that girl. I was just trying to help her. | 但我没有伤害那个女孩 我只是想帮她 |
[12:15] | Sheldon, what do you think you’re doing? | Sheldon 你想干吗? |
[12:19] | Kevin green– | |
[12:21] | he’s been with the hospital 20 years. The man has a family. | 他为医院工作20年了 这个男人有家需要养 |
[12:24] | Are you worried about his reputation or maybe yours as chief of staff? | 你担心他的名声 还是你作为主任的呢? |
[12:28] | Sheldon, you are done talking to my people. | Sheldon 你不能再找我的下属了 |
[12:30] | I spoke to legal,and they’re advising our staff not to speak to you. | 我和律师谈过 他们建议我的员工不要和你谈话 |
[12:33] | I can have the d.A. Start issuing subpoenas if I have to. | 必要的话我会让地方检查官发出传票 |
[12:36] | That hospital used to be your home. | 那个医院曾经是你的家 |
[12:37] | Understand something here, doctor: I have a job to do. | 搞清楚一点 医生 这是我的职责所在 |
[12:42] | You forgot what it’s like there. | 你忘了医院是什么样的吗 |
[12:44] | The work is 90% medicine, ten percent luck. | 九成治疗 一成运气 |
[12:47] | Day to day we make mistakes, and sometimes that means losing patients. | 我们总会犯些错误 有时病人会为此丧命 |
[12:50] | This was not hospital error. | 这次不是医院的失误 |
[12:53] | Nicole didn’t die because someone on your staff made a mistake. | Nicole不是因为你手下犯错死的 |
[12:55] | This was murder. | 是谋杀 |
[12:57] | Nobody ever accused you of murder. | 没有人控告过你谋杀 |
[13:18] | V-tach. He’s crashing! | 室颤 没有心率了! |
[13:19] | Defib.Charge.Clear. | 心脏起搏器 充电 开始 |
[13:23] | – Nothing. – Charge.Clear. | – 没变化 – 充电 开始 |
[13:27] | – Still nothing,doctor. – Adrenaline. | – 还是什么都没有 医生 – 注射肾上腺素 |
[13:29] | Got it? | 好的 |
[13:30] | Clear. | 开始 |
[13:32] | He’s zeroing out. | 心跳停止了 |
[13:33] | – I’m opening him up.Scalpel. – Here you go. | – 我要打开他的心脏 手术刀 – 开始 |
[13:37] | – Rib spreader. – Spreader. | – 肋骨开展器 – 开展器 |
[13:42] | – clamp. – I got his heart. | – 夹子 – 到达他的心脏 |
[13:45] | Nothing, doctor. | 没反应 医生 |
[13:46] | Come on! Come on, | 加油! |
[13:49] | Can you believe this? | 你能相信吗? |
[13:50] | Bean-o-rama house blend, you know,the lid wasn’t on right. | Bean-o-Rama家常咖啡 可瓶盖没盖好 |
[13:53] | You know,it’s just one of those days | 你知道吗 某些时候 |
[13:56] | where I wish I would have just taken t hat construction job with my uncle,you know? | 我希望只要能顶替 我叔叔建筑工地的活就好? |
[14:03] | what’s the matter? You all right? | 怎么了? 还好吧? |
[14:04] | I’m fine, man. | 没事 伙计 |
[14:07] | Yeah,. well,. you’ve had that look on your face ever since wgot back from the hospital. | 好的 从医院回来 你就是那种表情 |
[14:11] | I know it’s none of my business, but… | 我知道这不关我的事 但是… |
[14:13] | I always wondered why you left. | 我总是在想你为什么离开 |
[14:18] | “All that may come to my knowledge in the exercise of my profession. | “在工作中的历练都将变成我自己的知识” |
[14:24] | ” It’s from the hippocratic oath. | 希波克拉底誓言 |
[14:27] | Took three high-risk surgeries, exercising my profession,to learn… | 三次高危险的外科手术 专业练习 来学习… |
[14:32] | sometimes it’s just your time. | 有时 就是时间到了 |
[14:37] | And there’s nothing medicine can do about it. | 任何药物也起不了作用 |
[14:42] | come on. | Come on.Come on. 醒过来 加油 加油 |
[14:46] | Doctor,he’s gone. We should call it. | 医生 他已经不行了 该宣布死亡了 |
[14:48] | You can make this. | You can make this. 你可以做到的 |
[14:49] | – Come on! – You did everything you could. | – 加油! – 你已经尽力了 |
[15:04] | So you just walked away. | 所以你就离开了 |
[15:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:07] | Learned the hard way that I didn’t want to be the guy standing over somebody when they took their last breath. | 虽然代价高昂 但我还是了解到 自己不想呆呆看着别人咽下最后一口气 |
[15:13] | So,. took a job in the M.E.’S office. | 所以 就在法医办公室找了个工作 |
[15:16] | Figured if god had the final say when someone died, | 看看人类的死亡是不是上帝说了算 |
[15:18] | I could do something about it if they were taken away too soon. At least that’s what I keep telling myself. | 如果他们走得太快 我可以做点什么 至少我一直这样告诉自己 |
[15:21] | Hey, you’re still a doctor, sheldon. | 嘿 你还是医生 Sheldon |
[15:24] | yes. I was trying to reach you guys. | 太好了 我一直试着联系你们 |
[15:28] | Cell phone drowned. | 手机进水了 |
[15:30] | Oh,. all righT. | 噢 好吧 |
[15:33] | yeah,. bean-o-rama house blend. | 对的 Bean-o-Rama家常咖啡 |
[15:35] | Aliphatic,chlorogenic alicyclic carboxylic acids are a dead giveaway. | 脂肪族 绿原酸是死亡赠品 |
[15:40] | I mean, I-I was a coffee sommelier when I was in college. | 我想说 大学时 我是咖啡店服务员 |
[15:42] | I mean,just for the chicks and stuff, they’d come in..and I’D…. | 那些女人和职员进来时…我… |
[15:45] | you were looking for us. | 你在找我们 |
[15:46] | yeah. Yeah,. sorry. | 是 是的 抱歉 |
[15:48] | ran the names that doc gave me and came back with nothing. | 比对了医生给我的名字 没什么结果 |
[15:51] | Verified meds and course of treatment. Cross-referenced with the on-calls. | 参照值班记录 检查了用药和治疗过程 |
[15:55] | The last person in nicole garner’s room was an icu nurse. | 最后出现在Nicole Garner病房里的 是ICU的一个护士 |
[15:59] | All right,. she went in, checked the iv’s,and went back to her station. | 那么…她进去 检查静脉注射 然后就回到了护士站 |
[16:03] | Computer login confirms that she was online at t-o-D. | 电脑记录证实被害人死亡时 她在线 |
[16:07] | Sorry,man, wish I had a suspect for you. | 抱歉 伙计 还指望我能提供个嫌疑犯的 |
[16:09] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[16:21] | SNOW IMPRESSION WAX | |
[16:40] | Mary. Get this over to the print lab. | Mary 送去指纹实验室 |
[16:43] | – Thanks. – Right away. | – 谢谢 – 马上就去 |
[16:47] | AUTO ACCIDENT KILLS TEEN | 交通事故杀死年轻女孩儿 |
[16:54] | I was able to lift a print from a bar of betadine soap I took from nicole’s room. | 我在Nicole房里的Beradine肥皂上 提取了一枚指纹 |
[16:59] | Lab’s running it right now. | 正在实验室对比 |
[17:01] | Any hits from the prints you lifted off the pillow? | 枕头上提取的指纹有什么线索吗? |
[17:03] | Nothing in afis. | 数据库里没有记录 |
[17:05] | Same deal on iv and hoses. | 静脉注射器和软管上也一样 |
[17:09] | Let me ask you something. | 问你些问题 |
[17:12] | If you just came out of a coma, | 如果你刚从昏迷中醒来 |
[17:14] | and you saw your mother, even if you couldn’t speak, | 看到你母亲 即使不能说话 |
[17:16] | wouldn’t you at least try to make some effort to connect? | 你至少会努力接触一下 不是吗? |
[17:20] | Of course. | 当然 |
[17:22] | Well,.according to her doctor’s statements, | 根据医生的证词 |
[17:24] | ellen had been at nicole’s bedside ever since she was brought in. | 自从Ncole入院 Ellen就一直在她床边 |
[17:27] | When she awoke, they ran a mobility test. | 她清醒时 做了一个活动能力测试 |
[17:30] | She was able to squeeze the doctor’s finger | 她可以紧握医生的手指 |
[17:32] | but when the doctor asked her to squeeze ellen’s, she didn’t respond. | 但医生让她去拉Ellen时却没有反应 |
[17:38] | bonasera. | |
[17:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:44] | All right,. great. Right.We’re on it.Thanks. | 好的…很好 好 知道了 谢谢 |
[17:48] | Okay.Print from the soap gave us a name: Matt huxley. | 好的 肥皂上的指纹指向一人 |
[17:51] | He was arrested two years ago for boosting a car. | 两年前因盗车罪被捕 |
[17:54] | He’s also one of the 20 potential candidates from the print lindsay got from the doctors’ lounge. | Lindsay在医生休息室提取的 二十个指纹中也有他 |
[17:58] | Okay.It’s your lead. How do you want to handle it? | 好的 这个案子你负责 打算怎么办? |
[18:00] | Take matt. I’ll stick with the evidence. | 去找Matt 我继续在证物上取证 |
[18:02] | If he’s our killer, | 如果他是凶手 |
[18:03] | we’re going to need something besides his print on a bar of soap to get a conviction. | 除了肥皂上有他的指纹 我们还需要其他证据 才能定罪 |
[18:19] | Matt huxley? | |
[18:26] | Matt huxley? | |
[18:27] | – Who wants to know? – New york’s finest. | – 是谁找他? – 纽约警察 |
[18:49] | I’m all right. Keep going.I’ll get the car. | 你走吧 我没事 我去开车 |
[19:08] | get off me! | 放开我! |
[19:11] | Why you running,sport? Hands on the hood. Let’s go. | 跑什么 小子? 手放在车盖上 快点 |
[19:14] | I didn’t appreciate that, matt. | 我不喜欢这样 Matt |
[19:15] | You see, this here’s a new pair of pants. | 瞧 这是条新裤子 |
[19:17] | And I don’t get uniform allowance. So I suggest you make it up to me | 我没有制服津贴 所以你最好跟我和解 |
[19:20] | by making the rest of this very easy. | 让剩下的事简单点 |
[19:27] | Check out what mr Goodwrench had in his back pocket. | 看看修车师傅的裤袋里是什么 |
[19:29] | Set of lock pick tools. | 一套开锁工具 |
[19:31] | What can I say, I’m always losing my apartment keys. | 要我说什么 我总是遗失公寓钥匙 |
[19:33] | Hey. What’d I tell you about making things easy? | 嘿 不是告诉你让事情简单点吗? |
[19:35] | Look, I don’t know what you want from me. | 听着 我不知道你们想知道什么 |
[19:38] | I didn’t kill nicole. | 我没有杀死Nicole |
[19:40] | Wh at makes you thinkwe’re here on that? | 你怎么知道我们是为这来的? |
[19:42] | You think I’m stupid? | 你觉得我是笨蛋吗? |
[19:43] | Somebody killed her and because I was sloppy, you think it’s me. | 她被杀了 而我比较痞 所以你们就认为是我干的 |
[19:46] | Sloppy? | 痞? |
[19:47] | You’re talking about the prints we found in the doctors’ lounge and in nicole’s room? | 你说的是在医生休息室 和Nicole病房找到的指纹吗? |
[19:51] | Not to mention the tool marks on the locks. | 还没包括锁头上工具的痕迹 |
[19:53] | You got some explaining to do, matty boy. | 你需要解释一下了 Matty小子 |
[19:55] | If not,you’re going back to jail. And this time for life. | 不然 你就要去监狱呆一辈子了 |
[19:58] | It’s going to make that stint you did for jacking a car feel like a week in cabo. | 你偷车入狱的时间 要跟这比起来 会就象一星期 |
[20:02] | All I wanted to do was see nicole. | 我只想见见Nicole |
[20:04] | I can think of easier ways of visiting her in the hospital without committing a b&E. | 去探望她也不用非法闯入 有很多简单的办法可以想 |
[20:09] | Forget it. Nicole’s mother didn’t like me. | 算了吧 Nicole的妈妈不喜欢我 |
[20:12] | Wasn’t shy about it either. | 对此也毫不掩饰 |
[20:14] | Made it even clearer when she forbid me to visit nicole. | 还明令禁止我探望Nicole |
[20:17] | So I stole a uniform from the doctors’ lounge in order to get into the icu. | 所以为了进ICU 我在医生休息室偷了件制服 |
[20:31] | I went to the hospital to make good on a promise I made to her. | 我去医院是为了兑现对她的承诺 |
[20:33] | What promise? | 什么承诺? |
[20:37] | A couple years ago, | 几年前 |
[20:39] | a good friend of ours, | 我们的一个好朋友 |
[20:41] | bobby cirucci, | |
[20:43] | never been on a snow board before, | 以前从未玩过滑雪板 |
[20:46] | hit a tree on the last run. | 在最后一圈撞上一棵树 |
[20:48] | We thought he was dead. | 我们都认为他死定了 |
[20:50] | Maybe it would have been better off if he was. | 或许真死了到好 |
[20:53] | Doctors said he broke some bone in his back and would never walk again. | 医生说他背部的一些骨头断了 再也不能走路了 |
[20:58] | When nicole and I left we made a pact. | Nicole和我离开后 做了一个约定 |
[21:01] | That if something like this happened to either one of us, | 如果我们中一人碰上了类似的事 |
[21:04] | the other would take care of business. | 另一个就要帮忙解脱痛苦 |
[21:06] | So you went to the hospital to kill nicole? | 所以你就到医院杀死Nicole吗? |
[21:08] | No, it’s not like that. | 不 不是那样的 |
[21:11] | When it came time to do it, I couldn’T. | 要下手时 我做不到 |
[21:19] | I’m sorry, nicole. | 我很抱歉 Nicole |
[21:21] | I couldn’t go through with it. | 实在下不了手 |
[21:24] | I loved her too much. | 我太爱她了 |
[21:26] | You broke your promise to her. | 你毁约了 |
[21:30] | I may be a lot of things, detective. | 我也许不是什么好人 警官 |
[21:32] | But I’m not a murderer. | 但不是一个杀人犯 |
[21:34] | Once you figure that out, | 一旦你们搞清楚了 |
[21:36] | you’ll be asking yourself. | 就会这么想了 |
[21:38] | If nicole made that deal with you, | 如果Nicole和你做了这样的约定 |
[21:41] | maybe she also made it with somebody else. | 或许跟别人也也有 |
[21:54] | you never went home last night, | 你昨晚没回家 |
[21:56] | Looks like you didn’t either. | 看来你也一样 |
[21:57] | Hey, I got two miles of bandages to go through. | 嘿 我有两公里长的绷带要处理 |
[22:01] | What’s your excuse? | 你是什么理由? |
[22:03] | Nicole’s ecg. | Nicole的心电图 |
[22:05] | According to this data, | 根据这份数据 |
[22:08] | her vitals fluctuated right around the time matt went to see her. | 就在Matt看望她时 心电图有所波动 |
[22:12] | Tells me that nicole was aware that somebody was in her room. | 说明Nicole意识到有人在她房间 |
[22:16] | So with matt’s alibi, if tod checks out, | 如果死亡时间证实了Matt的不在场证明 |
[22:20] | our little angel of death may be telling the truth | 那我们的死亡天使说可能是实话 |
[22:22] | even though he admitted to you he went to the hospital with the intention of killing nicole. | 即使他承认去医院的目的是杀死Nicole |
[22:28] | They made a right-to-life pact. You believe that? | 你相信他们有这种生命契约吗? |
[22:32] | A right to a dignified death is something that every human being deserves. | 每个人都应该有尊严的死去 |
[22:36] | Mac, nicole was only 19 years old. | Nicole年仅19岁 |
[22:38] | It’s hard to believe she would have wanted to die | 很难相信她会选择死亡 |
[22:41] | just because she was going to spend the rest of her life in a wheelchair. | 仅仅因为会在轮椅上度过她的下半生 |
[22:44] | Maybe she didn’t think that life was worth living. | 也许她觉得活下去已经没有意义了 |
[22:50] | Something else here is interesting: | 这里有些数据很有意思 |
[22:52] | Right before nicole was murdered, her resting heart rate of 90 went down to 75. | 就在Nicole被杀之前 她的静息心率从90降到了75 |
[22:59] | She was reacting to something that calmed her. | 有些事让她平静了下来 |
[23:01] | Which could mean our victim may have known her killer. | 这也许意味着受害人认识凶手 |
[23:05] | And 23 seconds later, everything spiked. | 而23秒以后 数值一下飚高 |
[23:09] | Went up to 110. | 上升到110 |
[23:11] | It’s a clear sign of anxiety. | 这明显是焦虑的迹象 |
[23:13] | Maybe this is where the killer revealed their true intentions for the visit. | 或许这时凶手表露了探视的真实意图 |
[23:17] | Right. But there’s no tachycardia. | 正确 但没有心动过速 |
[23:19] | There’s no continual rise in her heart rate that would indicate that she was fighting for her life. | 心律也没有持续升高 表明她有过挣扎 |
[23:24] | See, it should have gone up to 140, but it stayed right there at 110. | 看 这本该上升到140 但却停留在110 |
[23:27] | – Yeah. – Until cardiac arrest. | – 是的 – 直到心跳停止 |
[23:30] | Which is inconsistent with asphyxiation. | 这和窒息有点不一致 |
[23:32] | Right. | 没错 |
[23:42] | The answers are in the evidence. | 答案就在证据里面 |
[23:44] | Just have to look closer. | 只要再看得深入点 |
[24:01] | LEFT CHEEK LEFT NECK LEFT PLAM | 左脸 左颈 左掌 |
[24:52] | we were wrong about the pillow. | 关于枕头我们搞错了 |
[24:54] | This bag is our murder weapon. Fuming picked up our victim’s face. | 这个袋子才是凶器 烟熏后 显露了受害者的脸型 |
[24:58] | What do you got there? | 你有什么发现? |
[25:00] | Discovered this on our vic’s right palm bandage. | 在受害人右手的绷带上发现了这个 |
[25:03] | Imprint has a definite pattern I was able to bring up. | 印记的图案很清晰 我已经提取出来了 |
[25:05] | Also analyzed the grimy residue, picked up traces of flour. | 还分析了模糊处的残留物 发现了少量面粉 |
[25:10] | This is st. Christopher. | 这是圣.克里斯托弗 |
[25:12] | Nicole’s father was wearing a medallion like this when I talked to him at the hospital. | 我在医院跟Nicole的父亲谈时 他带着类似的大奖章 |
[25:17] | Somebody made a mistake. | 有人犯了个错误 |
[25:19] | But frank russo wasn’t on the list of visitors allowed to see nicole. | 但是Frank Russo 不在准许探视Nicole的名单上 |
[25:22] | So how did he get into her room? | 那他是怎么进病房的? |
[25:25] | This? | 这个? |
[25:27] | St. Christopher, patron saint of travelers. | 圣.克里斯托弗 旅行者的保护神 |
[25:31] | Look, I know i shouldn’t have, | 听着 我知道不该去 |
[25:32] | but I didn’t think nicky was going to make it out of the coma, | 但我以为Nicky不能从昏迷中醒来 |
[25:35] | so I went by the hospital to say good-bye. | 所以去医院跟她告别 |
[25:37] | Askest. Christopher if… | 祈求圣.克里斯托弗 能否… |
[25:40] | he could make sure my little girl made it to heaven. | 确保把我的宝贝女儿带去天堂 |
[25:43] | Still doesn’t answer our question, frank. | 你还没回答我们的问题 Frank |
[25:45] | How’d you get into nicole’s room when you were denied visitation rights? | 在没有探视权的条件下 你是怎么进病房的? |
[25:51] | One of the nurses over there, she’s a regular customer. | 那儿的的一个护士是这儿的常客 |
[26:05] | nicky… | |
[26:08] | it’s daddy. Can you hear me,nicky? | 是爸爸 听到了吗 Nicky? |
[26:13] | It’s okay. Hey… | 没事的 嘿… |
[26:16] | hey, look what I found in the shop downstairs. | 嘿 看我在楼下的商店找到了什么 |
[26:20] | Just like the one you had when you were a baby. | 和你小时候的那个很像 |
[26:24] | Can you see it? | 看到了吗? |
[26:36] | Please, god,help her. | 祈求你 上帝 救救她吧 |
[26:39] | Then I left. | 接着我就离开了 |
[26:41] | Next thing I know, | 接下来 |
[26:42] | I get a call from my friend | 我接到朋友的电话 |
[26:45] | saying nicole was murdered. | 说Nicole被谋杀了 |
[26:47] | Frank, the bag that the gift was in… | Frank 装礼物的那个袋子… |
[26:50] | it was used to smother your daughter. | 你女儿就是被它闷死的 |
[26:57] | Oh,. my god. | 噢 我的上帝 |
[26:58] | Mr Russo,. you loved your daughter. | Russo先生 你爱你女儿 |
[27:01] | I mean, seeing her like that, | 我是说 看到她变成那样 |
[27:03] | knowing that she would have to live in a wheelchair the rest of her life, | 知道她要在轮椅上度过后半生 |
[27:06] | maybe you just didn’t want her to have to deal with that. | 你也许只是不想让她受这种苦 |
[27:09] | I couldn’t care less if she could walk, talk or even count to ten. | 我根本不在乎她是否能走路 说话 或者数到十 |
[27:13] | I would have taken that girl any way she came to me. | 只要她需要我 我都会照顾她 |
[27:15] | What if she asked you? | 如果她请求你呢? |
[27:18] | Would you refuse her request to take her life? | 你会拒绝她的请求 不会结束她的生命吗? |
[27:21] | Of course I would have. | 当然 |
[27:23] | Hey, frank, | 嘿 Frank |
[27:25] | prior to two days ago, when was the last time you saw your daughter? | 两天前 你最后见到你女儿是什么时候? |
[27:30] | It’s been a long time. | 已经过了很久了 |
[27:32] | Look,after i lost custody, my ex got remarried. | 听着 失去抚养权 前妻再婚之后 |
[27:35] | Family’s been moving around a lot. | 我就经常搬家 |
[27:37] | I didn’t even know they lived in the city till about a week agO. | 我也是大约一周前 才知道他们也住在城里 |
[27:40] | I read about the car accident in the paper. Imagine that. | 我还是在报纸上看到了事故消息 设想一下 |
[27:44] | Find out your daughter’s in a coma next to an ad for big screen tvs. | 发现你女儿昏迷的消息 就在大屏幕彩电广告的旁边 |
[28:09] | Hey,I got your page. What’s up? | 嘿 你找我 怎么了? |
[28:11] | Stella asked me to take a look at the evidence she pulled from the crime scene. | Stella让我查看 她从案发现场拿回的证物 |
[28:14] | And I got four heart sensor pads. | 我拿到了四个心脏感应垫 |
[28:17] | Well,. that’s weird. | 嗯 很奇怪 |
[28:18] | The ecg monitor in nicole’s room only required three. | Nicole房间的心电图监视仪 只需要三个就足够了 |
[28:22] | You sure about that? | 你肯定吗? |
[28:23] | Yeah. Yeah,. I took the overalls myself. | 是的 是我亲自检验的 |
[28:27] | Well,. it doesn’t make sense that i have four pads then. | 可没道理我拿到了四个 |
[28:29] | I have the one from nicole’s room still attached to the lead… … | 其中一个还连着仪器… |
[28:35] | and the three mac pulled from the vic’s chest. | 而这三个是Mac从被害人的胸口拔下的 |
[28:42] | So if nicole had hers on, | 那么如果Nicole戴着应有的三个 |
[28:44] | who was wearing the fourth pad? | 是谁戴着第四个呢? |
[28:51] | You can tell your team to put their test tubes away | 你可以让你的组员 把视线从试管上移开了 |
[28:53] | ’cause this thing’s about to bust wide open. | 因为事情基本明朗了 |
[28:56] | Ellen garner had an insurance policy on her daughter? | Ellen Garner给自己的女儿买了保险? |
[28:59] | And mommy dearest is the beneficiary. | 而最亲的妈妈是受益人 |
[29:02] | Ellen has something to gain by her daughter’s untimely death. | Ellen会因为女儿猝死获得赔偿 |
[29:06] | Means we got a motive. | 好像找到动机了 |
[29:08] | Did you swab the heart-sensor pads for dna? | 心脏感应垫上的D.N.A样本提取了吗? |
[29:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:11] | The three pads you pulled from nicole came back to her. | 从Nicole身上拿下的三个是属于她的 |
[29:13] | No surprise, but the fourth pad was a low-level sample. | 没什么特别 但第四个是低水平样本 |
[29:16] | All I could get was arnelogenin. | 我尽可能的做了蛋白测试 |
[29:18] | Her unknown donor was female. | 未知捐赠者是女性 |
[29:20] | The question is why was she wearing a sensor pad in nicole’s room? | 问题是为什么她会带着感应垫 去Nicole的病房 |
[29:27] | That’s why nicole’s heart rate neve r indicated she was being suffocated. | 这就是Nicole窒息时 心率没有显示的原因了 |
[29:31] | Our killer was wearing her own sensor pads. | 凶手正戴着她自己的感应垫 |
[29:34] | Swapped out the leads to buy the time needed to kill nicole. | 交换仪表上的连接 为杀害Nicole争取了时间 |
[29:45] | this way there were no alarms in the nurses’ station indicating nicole was fighting for her life. | 这样在Nicole挣扎时 护士站就不会报警 |
[29:49] | So who do we like that’s female? | 那么这个女人会是谁? |
[29:55] | What kind of mother takes out an insurance policy on her own daughter? | 什么样的母亲会给自己的女儿买保险? |
[29:59] | It’s long and very complicated. | 这很冗长 也很复杂 |
[30:02] | I’ll try and keep up. | 我想试着弄明白 |
[30:05] | My second husband is divorcing me, | 我的第二任丈夫跟我离婚了 |
[30:09] | and because of a piece of paper that I signed when we got married, | 因为结婚时签的一纸协议 |
[30:12] | I get nothing. | 我什么财产也得不到 |
[30:14] | 15 years we were together… | 在一起15年 |
[30:18] | and I’m on the street. | 我却得流落街头 |
[30:20] | Well,. not if the policy pays out, right? | 如果保险赔偿生效就不会了 对吗? |
[30:23] | Jackpot. | 大奖啊 |
[30:24] | You think i killed nicole? | 你认为是我杀了Nicole? |
[30:27] | We spoke to some of nicole’s friends who were out with her the night of the accident. | 我们跟那事故当晚 和Nicole在一起的朋友打听过 |
[30:30] | They said nicole mentioned the two of you were fighting. | 他们说Nicole提起过你们吵架的事 |
[30:33] | Bonasera: Paris, australia, spain, | 巴黎 澳大利亚 西班牙… |
[30:41] | The list goes on and on, ellen. You spent most of the year traveling… | 还有很多地方 Ellen 你这些年都在旅行… |
[30:43] | – at do you think? – It’s too early to tell. | – 你怎么看? – 现在下结论还早 |
[30:46] | Look, I did the best that I could. | 我已经尽全力了 |
[30:49] | Nicole wasn’t very good at listening. | Nicole听不进我的话 |
[30:51] | I can’t tell you how many times | 我没法告诉你 有多少次 |
[30:54] | I went through her room when she was out | 我在她出去时检查她的房间 |
[30:56] | and ended up flushing some kind of drug down the toilet. | 最后把某种毒品倒进马桶冲掉 |
[31:00] | Nicole was self-destructive. | Nicole是在自毁 |
[31:03] | You saw her as a liability. | 你觉得她是个讨债鬼 |
[31:05] | I may not have always been the best mother… … | 我也许不一直都是最好的妈妈… |
[31:10] | but I loved my child. | 但我爱自己的孩子 |
[31:13] | And she loved me. | 她也爱我 |
[31:14] | Then why didn’t she respond to you at the hospital? | 那为什么她在医院对你一点回应都没有? |
[31:17] | The doctors said that she wouldn’t squeeze your hand when you asked her to. | 医生说她甚至不愿意握住 你对她伸出的手 |
[31:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:24] | And don’t think I haven’t stopped thinking about it. | 别以为我没有想过这个问题 |
[31:27] | Nicole liked to go out. She knew how to have a good time,right? | Nicole喜欢外出 知道怎么找乐子 对吗? |
[31:30] | You couldn’t keep her still for two minutes. | 你一刻也没法让她安静 |
[31:32] | But the accident took all that away. | 但是事故改变了一切 |
[31:36] | What are you saying? | 你到底想说什么? |
[31:37] | Well,. if nicole lived,she would’ve spend the rest of her life in a wheelchair. | 如果Nicole活下来 那她的余生都将在轮椅上度过 |
[31:41] | What kind of life is that for a girl who can’t stay still for two minutes? | 这对一个活泼好动的女孩子来说 是种怎么样的生活? |
[31:44] | – YOUthink I… – Assisted suicide? | – 你觉得是我… – 辅助自杀? |
[31:47] | On nicole’s request. | 在Nicole的要求之下 |
[31:49] | Or maybe you just couldn’t bear to see her live like that. | 又或者你无法忍受她那样活着 |
[31:53] | You are out of your minds. Ma’am,I got one more question. | – 你简直疯了 – 女士 我还有一个问题 |
[31:57] | We found a heart sensor pad in nicole’s room that wasn’t attached to her body. | 我们在Nicole的病房找到一个 没有连在她身体上的心脏感应垫 |
[32:01] | You want to tell us about that? | 你对此有什么要说的吗? |
[32:03] | I’m sorry. I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 很抱歉 我不知道你在说什么 |
[32:06] | Well,. then I’m sure you won’t mind giving me a dna reference sample. | 那么你肯定不介意给我们 提供你的D.N.A样本 |
[32:15] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[32:18] | Well,. you know when we were talking | 我们在讨论Nicole和她前男友 |
[32:23] | about the pact that nicole made with her ex-boyfriend? | 定下的约定时 |
[32:26] | You said something… | 你说了… |
[32:28] | my father died of small-cell lung cancer. | 我父亲死于小细胞肺癌 |
[32:33] | Spent the last eight months of his life in bed on a feeding tube. | 在他最后的八个月里 只能靠输液维持生命 |
[32:39] | After a while, the medication didn’t do anything for the pain, | 不久以后 任何药物治疗都无法缓解疼痛 |
[32:42] | so one day he asked me… | 于是有一天他要我… |
[32:47] | he begged me… | 他请求我… |
[32:50] | to end it for him. | 结束他的生命 |
[32:53] | I couldn’t do it. | 但我做不到 |
[32:59] | You made the right decision. | 你的决定是对的 |
[33:14] | Fasten your seat belts. | 别紧张 听好了 |
[33:15] | Ellen’s reference sample did not match the mito dna we pulled off the fourth sensor pad. | Ellen的D.N.A样本 与第四个感应垫上的不符 |
[33:19] | It also didn’t share alleles with the remaining three pads. | 同时跟其余三个上的等位基因也不同 |
[33:22] | Means ellen is not nicole’s mother. | 说明Ellen不是Nicole的妈妈 |
[33:24] | They’re not even related. | 甚至一点关系也没有 |
[33:26] | Well,. maybe nicole is adopted. | 也许Nicole是收养的 |
[33:27] | That’s what I thought. Checked it out. | 我也这么想 查了一下 |
[33:29] | Birth records confirm frank and ellen are nicole’s parents, | 出生记录证实了Frank和Ellen 的确是Nicole的父母 |
[33:32] | but I requested a sample of her dad’s dna, | 但是我要了一份父亲的D.N.A样本 |
[33:34] | and it turns out he isn’t nicole’s father. | 结果他也不是Nicole的父亲 |
[33:38] | The mito dna we got off the fourth pad does match mito dna from the other three pads? | 但从第四个感应垫上得到的线体D.N.A 跟其他三个上的是相符的 |
[33:42] | Yes. | 没错 |
[33:43] | All right,.means that our victim and the murderer are maternal relatives, | 那说明 受害者跟凶手的母女关系 |
[33:48] | but it isn’t ellen and nicole. | 而不是Ellen和Nicole |
[33:50] | And what if nicole isn’t nicole? | 那如果Nicole不是本人呢? |
[33:58] | HEATHEER ROLLINS | |
[34:02] | What do you see? | 你怎么看? |
[34:04] | Two girls who look like each other. | 这两个女孩长得很像 |
[34:06] | So much so that they can be mistaken for twins. | 很难不把她们错认为双胞胎 |
[34:13] | There could have been a mix-upwhen the paramedics arrived at the scene of the accident. | 在事故现场的医护人员很可能是搞混了 |
[34:16] | That would explain why nicole didn’t respond to ellen in the hospital– | 那也解释了在医院 Nicole为何对Ellen没有反应 |
[34:20] | we thought it was because the two of them were fighting. | 之前以为是她们不和的缘故 |
[34:23] | We still have to prove it. | 还得证实一下 |
[34:32] | Here it is. | 在这里 |
[34:34] | White lexus suv. | 白色雷克萨斯SUV型 |
[34:54] | Okay, the accident report listed nicole as the driver. | 事故报告说Nicole是司机 |
[34:59] | Heather as the passenger. | Heather是乘客 |
[35:02] | that bouncer wanted you. | 那保镖看上你了 |
[35:04] | Me? | 我? |
[35:05] | He couldn’t take his eyes off you. | 他的眼睛都没法从你身上移开 |
[35:08] | But where were his hands? | 那他的手呢? |
[35:09] | Oh,. my god! You saw that? | 哦 我的天! 你看到了? |
[35:31] | PASSENGER | 乘客 |
[35:42] | DREVER | 司机 |
[36:08] | mrs. Rollins,we have forensic evidence t | Rollins太太 我们有法医学证据 |
[36:11] | hat puts you in nicole garner’s room around the time of her death. | 证实Nicole Garner死亡的时间 你有到过她病房 |
[36:15] | One of those pieces of evidence are fingerprints we pulled off the equipment that monitored nicole’s vitals. | 其中一项证据是我们从监测 Nicole心脏的设备上采集来的指纹 |
[36:21] | We matched them to a print that we got off of a notary’s document here. | 在公诉人的档案里采集到一枚相符的 |
[36:30] | Children aren’t supposed to die before their parents. | 孩子不该比父母早死 |
[36:38] | Mrs. Rollins? | Rollins太太? |
[36:40] | Nicole took my daughter’s life. | Nicole夺走了我女儿的生命 |
[36:43] | She was driving drunk. | 她酒后驾车 |
[36:45] | : I told heather to stay away from her. She was going to get her killed. | 我警告Heather离她远点 她会害死她的 |
[36:49] | Nicole was popular, and heather wanted to be just like her. | Nicole很受欢迎 Heather也想象她那样 |
[36:53] | So you decided to commit murder? | 所以你决定谋杀? |
[36:55] | I was hoping nicole would never come out of the coma. | 我是希望Nicole永远不要醒来 |
[37:00] | And she would die like heather. | 会象Heather那样死去 |
[37:06] | But then nicole came to. | 但是她醒了 |
[37:10] | I couldn’t let her live. | 我不能让她活着 |
[37:13] | Not after what she’d done. | 在她的所作所为之后就是不能 |
[37:35] | you have to understand, my husband died last year and… | 你要了理解 我丈夫去年去世了… |
[37:40] | heather was all I had left. | Heather是我唯一的亲人 |
[37:42] | There’s nothing about this I understand. | 我不可能理解 |
[37:49] | You should take me away now. I’ve said all I have to say. | 你们可以带走我了 我全部都交代了 |
[37:52] | Sit down, mrs. Rollins. | 坐下 Rollins太太 |
[37:54] | There’s just one more thing. | 还有一件事情 |
[38:01] | When we looked at the heart sensor pad that you left in the room, | 我们察看你落在病房里的心脏感应垫 |
[38:04] | we realized that you and your victim shared certain genetic similarities. | 发现你跟受害者有相同的遗传基因 |
[38:10] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂你的话 |
[38:12] | It means that the person you smothered with the plastic bag | 就是说你用塑料袋闷死的人 |
[38:17] | wasn’t nicole garner. | 不是Nicole Garner |
[38:20] | The person that you murdered | 你杀死的那个人 |
[38:22] | was your own daughter. | 是你的亲生女儿 |
[38:29] | No. Th-that’s not possible. You’re lying. | 不 这不可能 你们在骗我 |
[38:35] | That’s a toxicology report. | 这里是毒理检验报告 |
[38:37] | It revealed there was alcohol and drugs in nicole garner’s system. | 显示在Nicole Garner 体内的含有酒精和毒品 |
[38:41] | Enough to tell us that there was no way she could have gotten behind the wheel that night. | 充分说明她根本没办法开车 |
[38:45] | But your daughter could have. | 但你女儿却可以 |
[38:47] | She didn’t do any drugs. Just drank. | 她没有磕药 只喝了酒 |
[38:50] | Her bac was 0.9, just over the legal limit. | 她体内酒精浓度有0.9 高于法律允许的范围 |
[38:54] | The accident was the result of driving while intoxicated, but… | 事故的起因是因为酒醉驾车 |
[39:02] | it was heather’s fault. | 但是 是Heather的责任 |
[39:04] | She was driving, not nicole. | 是她开的车 不是Nicole |
[39:08] | You’re wrong. Heather didn’t even have a driver’s license. | 你错了 Heather甚至没有驾照 |
[39:14] | This is what the paramedics used to identify your daughter at the scene. | 这是医护人员在现场 确定你女儿身份的东西 |
[39:18] | It was in her back pocket. | 在后裤袋里 |
[39:20] | Not in a purse where it ordinarily would have been. | 并不像通常那样放在钱包里 |
[39:24] | Nicole’s drivers license had heather’s prints at one end, nicole’s at the other. | Nicole驾照的一头有Heather的指纹 另一头有她自己的 |
[39:28] | Location and orientation of the prints indicate | 指纹的位置和方向都显示了 |
[39:31] | that the license was handed from one person to another. | 证件有过传递 |
[39:37] | I am too wasted to drive. | 我磕太多药了 没法开车 |
[39:41] | Here, in case we get pulled over. | 给你 以防被逮到 |
[39:43] | They’ll think you’re me. | 他们会认为你就是我 |
[39:54] | and because both girls suffered severe facial lacerations, | 因为两个女孩的面部都受了重伤 |
[39:58] | it was impossible to tell them apart. | 所以无法辨认 |
[40:01] | It was assumed that the girl behind the wheel with the driver’s license was nicole, | 所以就假定带着驾照的司机就是Nicole |
[40:05] | when in fact it was your daughter, heather. | 其实是你的女儿 Heather |
[40:11] | Blood samples pulled from the wrecked car confirm this. | 从失事车里提取的血样证实了这点 |
[40:17] | She was trying to tell me… | 她想要告诉我的… |
[40:22] | : Mom… | 妈妈… |
[40:23] | your mother can’t help you now. | 你妈妈也帮不了你了 |
[40:25] | : Oh,. god. | 我的天啊 |
[40:38] | She was trying to tell me. | 她想要告诉我的 |
[40:42] | Oh,. god. | 我的天啊 |
[40:54] | they say time will make all this go away, | (歌曲选自Ben Harper的Walk Away) |
[41:00] | away but it’s time that has taken my tomorrows | |
[41:03] | and turned them into yesterdays and once again, | |
[41:09] | that rising sun is dropping on down once again, | |
[41:15] | you my friend, | |
[41:17] | are nowhere to be found and it’s so hard to do, | |
[41:24] | and so easy to say walk away… | |
[41:29] | Help! We need help! Call 911! | 救命啊! 我们需要帮助! 打911! |
[41:32] | We need an ambulance! | 我们需要一辆救护车! |
[41:33] | – What’s going on? – What happened? | – 怎么了? – 发生什么事了? |
[41:35] | Guy just came out of nowhere. | 他不知从哪里串出来的 |
[41:37] | He’s not breathing. | 他没有呼吸了 |
[41:38] | All right,. we need to roll him over on his side. Get his legs. All right. | 好的 我们要让他侧躺着 抓住他的腿 好的 |
[41:41] | Okay, ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[41:43] | Okay. | 很好 |
[41:45] | put this jacket under his legs. You got it? | 把夹克垫到他腿下面 明白了? |
[41:49] | Now come down here, I need you to come down here and steady his head. | 然后过来 我需要你固定他的头部 |
[41:51] | All right,. we’ll put him on his back. | 好了 我们现在让他平躺 |
[41:54] | come on, | 来吧 |
[41:56] | there he goes,there he goes, there he goes.there he goes. | 他醒了 |
[41:58] | Put his head down. | 把他的头放低 医护人员 请让让 |
[41:59] | Paramedics, let me through,please. | 把他的头放低 医护人员 请让让 |
[42:00] | What do we got here? | 什么情况? |
[42:01] | Hawkes: He was lying in a prone position. Unable to breathe. | 他卧躺的时候没法呼吸 |
[42:03] | Turned him over. Swept his airway. | 所以我们把他翻过来 畅通气路 |
[42:04] | Started spontaneously breathing again. | 他又开始自然呼吸了 |
[42:06] | The rest of his vitals stabilized. | 其余器官基本稳定 |
[42:10] | Mister, looks like you just saved this man’s life. | 先生 看来你救了这伙计的命 |
[42:14] | Are you a doctor? | 你是医生吗? |
[42:17] | Yeah. | 是的 -=犯罪现场调查纽约篇 CSI:NY=- -=结束=- |
[42:23] | CSI NY Season 03 Episode 09 |