时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:33] | stella. | |
[01:34] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[01:36] | The old stomping ground. | Stomping Ground的音乐 |
[01:39] | It’s been a while. | 有段日子了 |
[01:40] | Thanks for coming,mac.You want something? | 谢谢你过来 Mac 喝点什么? |
[01:42] | No,no,I’m still on the clock. | 不了 我还没下班 |
[01:45] | You sounded a little rattled on the phone. | 你在电话里有点紧张 |
[01:48] | Everything okay? | 没事吧? |
[01:50] | I think somebody’s following me. | 我觉得自己被跟踪了 |
[01:54] | What makes you think that? | 有什么依据吗? |
[01:56] | I’m hearing footsteps and seeing shadows | 那些脚步声 还有影子 |
[01:59] | and glimpses of something or someone and… | 时不时看见有人… |
[02:03] | look,I know this sounds crazy, | 听着 我知道这不可思议 |
[02:04] | but I really feel like I’m being watched. | 但我的确感觉有人在监视我 |
[02:06] | This is at your place? | 你家? |
[02:07] | No,no,actually it’s,uh… | 不 不 实际上在 呃… |
[02:10] | as I go into work, | 上班路上 |
[02:12] | twice on the subway, | 在地铁里有两次 |
[02:14] | when I was shopping today. | 还有今天逛街买东西时 |
[02:16] | When did this start? | 持续多久了? |
[02:17] | Uh…about a week ago. | 呃… 一周了 |
[02:20] | I first felt it, | 第一次有所察觉 |
[02:22] | when I dropped off your birthday gift at your place. | 是在我去你家送你生日礼物时 |
[02:26] | Well,I’ll assign a patrol unit. | 唔 我安排个巡逻车 |
[02:28] | We’ll have some guys outside your place. | 在你家周围布控一些人 |
[02:30] | No,no,that’s not necessary. | 不 不 没必要 |
[02:37] | taylor. | |
[02:39] | Okay. | 行 |
[02:41] | A homicide on lafayette. | Lafayette发生一起凶杀案 |
[02:43] | Come on,I’ll drop you off at home, it’s on the way. | 来吧 我送你回家 正好顺路 |
[02:45] | No,no,it’s okay. | 不用 不用 没关系 |
[02:48] | I want to enjoy every last minute of my day off. | 我要痛痛快快享受假期的最后时光 |
[02:51] | Just telling you makes me feel a lot better,okay? | 跟你聊聊就轻松多了 好吗? |
[02:54] | Okay,I’ll call you. | 好吧 我会联系你 |
[03:18] | A little early for the macy’s thanksgiving day parade. | 梅西感恩节游行还为时过早 |
[03:20] | Well,according to ms. Lorraine hannaford, | 据Lorraine Hannaford女士说 |
[03:22] | a century-old tradition doesn’t just happen. | 这有百年历史的传统游行可没那么简单 |
[03:24] | There’s months of prep. | 光准备就要1个月 |
[03:26] | Organizers inflate balloons, check for leaks, | 组织者把气球充上气 检查有没有泄漏 |
[03:28] | let their volunteers get a trial run at steering these things. | 志愿者要练习操纵这些气球 |
[03:32] | This big fella was scheduled for a test run tomorrow morning. | 这个大家伙本来明早要进行演练 |
[03:35] | How’d our vic get in here? | 被害者怎么进来的? |
[03:37] | Must be some kind of security in this place. | 这地方应该有戒备啊 |
[03:39] | Security guard.Norman baker. | 有个保安Norman Baker |
[03:41] | Says he was outside making his exterior rounds, | 说他当时从外圈巡查转回来时 |
[03:44] | came back,saw the door to the alley open,vic dead. | 发现通往胡同的门开着 被害者已经死了 |
[03:47] | Claims he didn’t see or hear anything. | 他声称对此一无所知 |
[03:49] | Looks like our only witness is full of hot air. | 看来我们唯一的证人空话连篇 |
[04:44] | Expensive marker, | 昂贵的游戏 |
[04:45] | top of the line equipment. | 一流的装备 |
[04:47] | We got a paintball pro here. | 来了个彩弹游戏专家 |
[04:48] | We have a name? | 他叫什么? |
[04:50] | No wallet,no id. | 没有钱包 没有身份证 |
[04:52] | Gunshot wound to the shoulder. | 肩上有一处枪伤 |
[04:57] | Right at the scapula. | 正好打在肩胛骨 |
[04:59] | Bullet’s more than likely deformed– little chance it’ll get us a hit in ibis. | 子弹肯定变形了 弹道识别也难得到结果了 |
[05:03] | Wound to the chest is a through and through– | 胸口有个贯穿伤 |
[05:05] | still looking for the bullet. | 子弹还没找到 |
[05:08] | Looks like we’ll have to perform an autopsy, | 看来要对我们阵亡的士兵 |
[05:11] | on our wounded soldier. | 进行尸体解剖了 |
[05:16] | They build these balloons in sections and divide them into compartments. | 这些气球是分件组装的 部件之间彼此独立 |
[05:20] | Yeah,that would explain the limp arm. | 难怪这个胳膊耷拉着 |
[05:22] | And our bullet’s somewhere inside all that polyurethane. | 我们要找的子弹就在这堆聚亚安酯的某个地方 |
[05:25] | Thought you might want to do the autopsy. | 原以为你想做验尸官的 |
[05:27] | For old times sake. | 看在是老朋友的份上 |
[05:32] | This job is never boring. | 这份工作总有惊喜啊 |
[07:13] | All right. | 好了 |
[07:14] | The red in the green paint is definitely blood. | 绿漆上这块红的一定是血迹 |
[07:18] | But I also found orange paintballs near the body in the warehouse and on the dumpster. | 但我在仓库尸体旁边和垃圾箱上 还找到了黄色的彩弹 |
[07:23] | All right,so there was another paintball player in the alley. | 明白了 胡同里还有一个彩弹射手 |
[07:25] | Maybe their friendly little game turned serious | 也许游戏升级了 |
[07:27] | and mr. Green paint traded in his ammo for the real thing. | 绿弹先生把子弹换成真家伙了 |
[07:30] | But then where did he go? | 那他跑哪去了? |
[07:31] | I mean if you just shot someone why would you run in this direction? | 要是你杀了人 会往这头跑吗? |
[07:33] | There’s no way out. | 根本无路可逃 |
[07:35] | Got a dead end. | 这是个死胡同 |
[07:36] | Got a locked gate. | 那个门锁着 |
[07:39] | And this door is locked. | 这个门也锁着 |
[07:41] | What about a car? | 也许是开车? |
[07:42] | Seems the only way in and out for a vehicle is blocked. | 唯一可以车辆进出的地方拦着呢 |
[07:45] | Paint trail starts there | 油漆踪迹从那开始 |
[07:47] | leads here and then just stops. | 一路到这就没了 |
[07:50] | I’m telling you,stella, this guy got to this spot… | 听我说 Stella 这家伙来到这 |
[07:53] | then poof. | 然后噗地一下 |
[07:55] | He just disappeared. | 就无影无踪了 |
[08:30] | More blood. | 又是血 |
[08:36] | How you doing,sir? | 你好 先生 |
[08:37] | Did you hear or see anything strange in the alley last night? | 昨晚有没有发现胡同里有什么不对劲? |
[08:39] | Well,that depends on what you consider strange. | 那要看你觉得什么算不对劲 |
[08:42] | I mean,is this new york city,or what? | 纽约对劲吗? 还是什么 |
[08:44] | Good morning,miss, were you home last night? | 早 小姐 昨晚你在家吗? |
[08:45] | Are you with the government? | 你是政府部门的? |
[08:47] | Are you here about the aliens? | 来调查外来人? |
[08:48] | Uh,I’m with the nypd. | 我是纽约警察局的 |
[08:49] | I’m sorry I was… | 抱歉我是在… |
[08:51] | whoosh,whoosh,whoosh. It was right under my window. | 嗖 嗖 嗖 就在我窗户下面 |
[08:54] | Did you see anything? | 你可曾看到什么? |
[08:56] | No,I would never look out my window… | 没有 我才不会探头出去呢 |
[08:58] | my son said he saw two guys running around with guns. | 我儿子说他看见有两个人拿着枪跑来跑去 |
[09:01] | I thought he was making it up. | 我以为他瞎编的 |
[09:02] | Can I talk to him? He’s with his mother today? | 可否和他聊聊? 今天他去他妈妈那了 |
[09:04] | I get him every other day. | 我明天接他回来 |
[09:05] | I went to bed around 8:00. | 我8点就上床睡觉了 |
[09:07] | Those paintball guys are around here all the time making noise. | 那些玩彩弹射击的家伙总在这片折腾 没完没了 |
[09:09] | Okay,thanks. | 好的 多谢 |
[09:10] | Uh,I’ll leave my card. | 呃 给你张名片 |
[09:12] | Call if you think of something. | 有新线索的话告诉我 |
[09:13] | I’ll just leave my card | 给你张名片 |
[09:14] | I’ll just leave my card. | 给你张名片 |
[09:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:31] | nine millimeter. | 9mm口径 |
[09:32] | It’s been a little tough going. | 还真不是个简单的行程 |
[09:34] | Fragment’s really beat up. | 碎块磨损很严重了 |
[09:39] | bullet must have ricocheted before it ended up in the balloon. | 一定是经过反弹才射入气球 |
[09:42] | Using the fragment, | 用这个碎块 |
[09:43] | I was able to reconstruct the bullet | 就可以构建整个子弹 |
[09:45] | to get the general rifling characteristics of the gun that fired it. | 从而分析出凶手使用的枪的膛线特性 |
[09:48] | Five lands and grooves with a right hand twist, | 五条阴阳线 右旋 |
[09:51] | consistent with three different types of firearms. | 和三种手枪的特征吻合 |
[09:54] | I’m hoping the little striae that’s there will get us a hit in ibis | 希望那个擦痕能对弹道分析有所帮助 |
[09:58] | Anything on the security guard’s weapon? | 保安的手枪上有什么发现吗? |
[09:59] | No match to the fragment, | 碎块不吻合 |
[10:01] | he was negative for gunshot residue. | 射击残迹测试阴性 |
[10:03] | We’re no closer to the shooter,mac. | 我们对杀手还毫无头绪 Mac |
[10:05] | And this tiny little piece of metal is all we got. | 只有这个小小的金属块 |
[10:43] | That looks fun. | 似乎很有意思 |
[10:44] | bullet through the chest is what killed him. | 胸口的子弹要了他的命 |
[10:47] | It entered from the back | 从后背射入 |
[10:48] | and exited just below the xiphoid process of the sternum. | 刚好从胸骨的剑突处穿出 |
[10:52] | Take a look at the entry wound. | 看看这个进入的伤口 |
[10:59] | Traces of black powder inside the wound. | 黑火药的痕迹 |
[11:02] | Gunshot residue? | 射击残迹测试结果如何? |
[11:04] | He was shot at close range? | 近距离射击? |
[11:05] | -I arrived at the same conclusion. -But? | – 我原来也这么认为 – 但? |
[11:08] | But there were no powder burns or stippling on the clothing surrounding the wound | 但伤口四周的衣服上没有火药燃烧或残留痕迹 |
[11:12] | I sent a sample of the black trace to lindsay | 我把火药残迹和衣物残片的样本 送去给实验室的Lindsay了 |
[11:14] | at the lab along with prints for an I.D. | 还有指纹帮助确认身份 |
[11:17] | Now…the most interesting part of this whole autopsy | 现在… 这具尸体最有趣的地方 |
[11:21] | is the gunshot wound to the shoulder. | 是肩上的枪伤 |
[11:24] | Examine the wound cavity. | 仔细看看伤口 |
[11:27] | It appears torn and irregular. | 被撕裂了 并且不规则 |
[11:29] | There’s a possibility the bullet was tumbling before it hit the victim | 有可能因为子弹射入前还在旋转 |
[11:33] | I was hoping to confirm that once I retrieved it, | 我希望把子弹在里面来证实这一点 |
[11:35] | but it wasn’t there. | 但是没找到 |
[11:37] | What? | 什么? |
[11:39] | The wound cavity was empty. | 伤口里空空如也 |
[11:42] | The torn and irregular tissue is because our shooter… | 肌肉组织撕裂和不规则是由于我们的凶手… |
[11:46] | removed the bullet? | 把子弹取走了? |
[12:06] | do you know him? | 认识他吗? |
[12:07] | Yeah,that’s kym. | 认识 他是Kym |
[12:09] | That’s kym tanaka.He started our team. | Kym Tanaka 他组建了这个队 |
[12:11] | Are you telling me he’s dead? | 你不是说他死了吧? |
[12:12] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[12:13] | When’s the last time you saw him? | 最后见他是什么时候? |
[12:14] | Uh,last night around 9:30, | 呃 昨天晚上9点半左右 |
[12:16] | we were at this club entry playing pool, | 我们在酒吧入口玩台球 |
[12:19] | you know,drinking beers– he was the first one to leave. | 喝酒… 他先走了 |
[12:22] | He said he had someplace to go. | 说要去个地方 |
[12:23] | A-actually,he said he had something to prove. | 事实上 他说的是去证明什么 |
[12:26] | Any idea what he meant by that? | 你觉得他意图何在? |
[12:29] | kym had this ongoing war with cyrus menlo. | Kym和Cyrus Menlo结仇已久 |
[12:33] | Both were at the top of their game in professional paintball. | 两个人都是顶尖的彩弹射击玩家 |
[12:35] | Major competitors. | 游戏时的死敌 |
[12:36] | Did they take that attitude off the field? | 平时他们也刀光剑影吗? |
[12:39] | Sometimes,yeah, but yesterday,most definitely. | 经常性地 但昨天 几乎可以肯定 |
[12:44] | Stay out of my face,you hear me? | 从我眼前消失 听见了吗? |
[12:45] | Let’s get out of here,kym,come on. | 我们走吧 Kym 别闹了 |
[12:47] | Any day,cyrus.Come on. | 随时… Cyrus |
[12:48] | I’ll take you on any day. | 随时取你狗命 |
[12:50] | This cyrus menlo, where can we find him? | 这个Cyrus Menlo 到哪能找到他? |
[12:52] | Well,he had a game here earlier today… | 唔 他今天有场游戏 |
[12:55] | but they said he didn’t show. | 但据说没来 |
[12:57] | We’re gonna need a full description of this guy | 跟我们详细描述一下他什么样 |
[12:59] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[13:01] | That’s him. | 那就是他 |
[13:05] | Cyrus menlo is M.I.A. | Cyrus Menlo失踪了 |
[13:07] | We got half the nypd looking for him. | 一半的警力都在找他 |
[13:09] | None of his teammates or his family have seen him since yesterday. | 从昨天起他的队友和家人就不见他的影了 |
[13:12] | His father is adamant that cyrus wouldn’t have done something like this | 他父亲固执认为Cyrus不会这么做 |
[13:15] | He was even willing to give us a piece of his clothing. | 甚至主动提供Cyrus的衣物 |
[13:17] | Now,dna from the epithelials were a match to the blood | 皮屑的DNA显示 Danny在胡同的绿漆上发现的血液 |
[13:20] | that danny found in the green paint in the alley. | 就是Cyrus的 |
[13:23] | I guess mr. Menlo doesn’t know how competitive his son is. | 我想Menlo先生对儿子的好战一无所知 |
[13:27] | The black trace that sid found in the gunshot wound of kym tanaka… | Sid在Kym Tanaka的枪伤里发现的黑色残迹 |
[13:30] | is not gun shot residue. | 不是射击残留物 |
[13:32] | Adam? | |
[13:33] | he got the same negative results from trace I collected off the crate at the scene | 我在现场箱子上收集的残迹也不是射击留下的 |
[13:37] | So,if it’s not G.S.R.? | 如果不是射击残留物? |
[13:39] | It’s black cocaine. | 是黑色可卡因 |
[13:40] | It’s produced by mixing pure cocaine with ferric chloride or iron thiocyanate. | 是由纯可卡因和氯化铁或者氢化物混合制成的 |
[13:45] | Those chemicals turn the white cocaine powder to purple or black. | 这样白色可卡因就变成紫色或黑色的了 |
[13:50] | Make them undetectable in field drug tests or by drug-sniffing dogs. | 药物测试或缉毒犬就无法识别了 |
[13:54] | They usually hide and ship those drugs in printer toner cartridges. | 通常藏在打印机墨盒里进行运输 |
[13:58] | Get out of here. | 不必做了 |
[13:59] | You got to have a master’s degree in chemistry just to run drugs these days. | 现在制毒都需要化学硕士毕业了 |
[14:02] | Lindsay,check our narcotics database. | Lindsay 搜索毒品资料库 |
[14:04] | Maybe we can track the origin of the coke, | 通过对它的化学成分和已经查封的毒品做比较 |
[14:06] | connect it to any previous seizures by its chemical make-up. | 也许我们能找到这种可卡因的来源 |
[14:09] | Flack, | |
[14:10] | see if you can get us a warrant to search those boxes in the warehouse | 你看看能不能弄到仓库里那些箱子的搜查令 |
[14:14] | I’m thinking our vic… | 我觉得死者 |
[14:16] | walked into a big money drug buy. | 涉嫌巨额毒品买卖 |
[14:18] | And he got stiffed. | 而他死了 |
[14:19] | Yeah,that explains what happened to kym tanaka, | 对 这也解释也为什么Kym Tanaka被杀 |
[14:21] | but where’s cyrus menlo? | 那Cyrus Menlo在哪? |
[14:34] | -Lindsay? -Yeah. | – 恩 |
[14:37] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[14:38] | I ran the chemical profileof the black cocaine against our internal database. | 我把纯可卡因的化学成份 和我们的内部数据库做了对比 |
[14:42] | I got a match. | 有匹配的 |
[14:44] | Well,usually that’s a good thing. | 恩 通常是好事 |
[14:46] | Drugs with the exact same chemical make-up as the trace you found at the warehouse | 和你在仓库找到的残留一摸一样的可卡因 |
[14:50] | were confiscated in a raid six months ago. | 在六个月前的一次突击搜查中已经被没收了 |
[14:52] | They were held in nypd evidence and then destroyed. | 起初作为证据由纽约警察保管 后来被销毁了 |
[14:55] | All 50 kilos. | 加起来50公斤 |
[14:57] | You double-checked this? | 你复核过? |
[14:58] | Mac,I triple-checked it, | Mac 我都核过三次了 |
[15:00] | and it’s a highly unique blend of cocaine. | 是非常独特的可卡因混合物 |
[15:02] | Now we’re finding traces of t hat same drug in a warehouse. | 现在我们在仓库找到同样成分可卡因的线索 |
[15:05] | And I spoke with two dea | 而且我和两位药品管理局的人聊过 |
[15:07] | both of whom witnessed the incineration of the drugs and the mixing agents. | 他们都目击了毒品和混合物被焚化成灰 |
[15:12] | Even if somebody had the recipe and the ingredients, | 即使有人拥有处方和原料 |
[15:15] | there’s no way they could have come up with the exact same chemical profile. | 他们也不可能制作出完全一样的化学成份 |
[15:18] | Means our guys at the raid didn’t get the whole stash. | 意味着我们的搜查伙计没有找到全部的毒品 |
[15:21] | Do you have the arrest report? | 你有搜捕报告吗? |
[15:30] | The lead detective credited with the bust was flack. | 负责那次搜查的警官是Flack |
[15:39] | It was a good raid. We got everything. | 那是一次成功的搜查 我们搜获了所有的毒品 |
[15:41] | You’re sure. | 你很肯定 |
[15:42] | It was a dingy little apartment there in brooklyn over by the 77th. | 它是在布鲁克林过了77街的一个阴暗的小公寓 |
[15:45] | -We arrested three guys… -thanks,hank. | – 我们逮捕了三个家伙 – 谢谢 Hank |
[15:48] | We arrested three guys, | 我们逮捕了三个家伙, |
[15:49] | confiscated 50 kilos of cocaine, | 没收了50公斤的可卡因 |
[15:52] | all the cutting agents. | 所有的添加剂 |
[15:54] | Inside the apartment,we all split up and searched different areas. | 在房间里 我们全都分开 搜寻不同的区域 |
[15:57] | Found several glocks the kitchen table, all the expected drug paraphernalia. | 在厨房的桌子上找到几把半自动手枪 所有的毒品加工设备 |
[16:00] | Did you find the drugs? | 是你找到的毒品吗 |
[16:02] | I was in the kitchen. | 我那时在厨房 |
[16:03] | The drugs were hidden in a mattress in the bedroom. | 毒品藏在卧房的床垫底下 |
[16:06] | Which detective found the drugs? | 是哪位警官找到毒品的 |
[16:08] | I can’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[16:10] | And you’re sure it was just 50 kilos? | 那你能确定那些毒品只有50公斤 |
[16:13] | Yeah,we didn’t miss anything,mac. | 当然 Mac 我们不会漏掉任何线索的 |
[16:15] | Why? What’s going on? | 怎么了 发生什么事情了 |
[16:18] | We found traces of cocaine at the warehouse last night | 我们昨晚在仓库找到毒品的踪迹 |
[16:21] | with the same chemical make-up as the cocaine confiscated in your raid. | 和你们的搜查中找到的可卡因具有相同的化学成份 |
[16:24] | Okay. | 然后呢 |
[16:25] | 50 kilos along with cutting agents were secured as evidence | 所有50公斤毒品外加添加剂 作为证物都被保存起来 |
[16:28] | and those same 50 kilos got destroyed. | 接着相同的50公斤被销毁。 |
[16:31] | If the drugs were recovered and then burned,it doesn’t add up | 如果那批毒品被没收而且烧毁了 它是不能还原的 |
[16:34] | If? | 如果 |
[16:35] | Did you say “if”? | 你说”如果” |
[16:36] | So you think there was more cocaine at that raid | 所以你认为在那次搜查中还有更多的毒品 |
[16:38] | and someone– one of my guys– skimmed from the stash? | 而且有人 我的同事 拿了其中的一部分 |
[16:40] | I’m just asking questions,don. | 我只是在问问题 Don |
[16:42] | No,you’re not just asking questions, mac,I know you. | 不 你不是在问问题 Mac 我了解你 |
[16:44] | You wouldn’t be here talking to me | 要不然你是不会站在这里和我谈话的 |
[16:45] | if you hadn’t already tracked the chain of custody, | 如果你没有查过所有的线索 |
[16:47] | checked with property, and called the dea agents. | 查明证物 致电药品管理局的工作人员的话 |
[16:50] | And let me tell you something. | 但是我要告诉你 |
[16:51] | Cocaine from that raid wouldn’t last six months on the street | 那次搜查的可卡因不会在市场上流通六个月的 |
[16:54] | So what is this?My interrogation? | 那这个又算是什么 是对我的审问吗 |
[16:56] | -You’re overreacting. -Well,maybe I am, | – 你有点反应过度了 – 呃 也许是吧 |
[16:59] | but let me save you a little bit of time. | 还有 让我为你节省一点时间吧 |
[17:00] | None of my guys took a thing. | 我的手下没有拿走过一件东西 |
[17:02] | You can’t be sure of that;you weren’t there. | 你对此根本不能确定 你不在那 |
[17:04] | You just said you didn’t remember. | 你刚刚还说你不记得了 |
[17:05] | It didn’t happen,mac. | 这种事情是不会发生的 Mac |
[17:09] | You’re listed on the dd-5 as the recorder at the scene. | 你是作为现场的记录员列在dd-5的名单上 |
[17:12] | You had to take everything down in your memo book. | 你必须把所有的东西记录在你的备忘录里的 |
[17:14] | Every detective who was there, | 在现场的每一位探员 |
[17:15] | who searched the room, | 谁搜查房间 |
[17:16] | who found the drugs. | 谁找到毒品 |
[17:18] | Are you asking me for it? | 你是想要备忘录吗 |
[17:19] | You can check your notes or you can let me do it. | 你可以查查你的记录 或者可以让我来查 |
[17:22] | Is this official business? | 这是正式的调查吗 |
[17:24] | It’s a request from a friend. | 这是一个朋友的请求 |
[17:28] | Then I’m gonna have to think about it. | 那我会考虑这个的 |
[17:35] | Hey,guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[17:36] | Adam. | |
[17:37] | Hey,danny,remember that rust stuff you found in the alley? | 嘿 Danny 记得你在小巷里找到的生锈的玩意儿吗 |
[17:40] | -Rust stuff? | -Rust stuff? – 生锈的玩意儿? – 生锈的玩意儿? |
[17:42] | Can you respect the time it took me to collect that and at least call it trace? | 你可不可以为了尊重我花在它身上的时间而称它为线索呢? |
[17:45] | Okay,it contained traces of molasses and non-human blood, | 好的 它含有蜜糖和非人类血液的线索 |
[17:48] | -bear blood to be exact. -What? | – 更确切地说是熊血 – 什么 |
[17:50] | North american grizzly bear. | 北美灰熊 |
[17:52] | But,but there’s more. | 而且还有更有意思的 |
[17:53] | The blood on this rock is a match to cyrus menlo, | 在这块岩石上的血和Cyrus Menlo的相匹配 |
[17:56] | but it’s also a match to the blood found on these leaves. | 而且它还和这些叶子上的血液相匹配 |
[18:02] | Both human blood,right? | 都是人血 对吗 |
[18:03] | Right,but you put them together like this. | 是的 但是你把它们这样放在一起 |
[18:05] | Shazaam. | 看 |
[18:06] | You got one leaf with a hole in the middle of it. | 你发现这是一张中间有个洞的叶子 |
[18:08] | A hole probably made from a spike or something with a jagged edge. | 一个可能是用钉子或是锯齿状的工具弄出来的洞 |
[18:13] | Huh? Huh?See where I’m going here? | 呃 呃 明白我的意思吗 |
[18:15] | Bear blood,molasses, | 熊血 蜜糖 |
[18:17] | leaves with human blood on them, | 沾有人血的叶子 |
[18:20] | a spike and a jagged edge. You’re talking bear trap. | 钉子和锯齿状 你说的是捕熊器 |
[18:22] | Yes,you win the washer and dryer. | 答对了 你赢得洗衣机和烘干机 |
[18:24] | Whoa-ho-ho,help me out here. | 哇 哇 哇 我还没弄明白 |
[18:26] | You’re telling me that cyrus menlo was caught in a bear trap? | 你们是要告诉我Cyrus Menlo掉进了捕熊器 |
[18:29] | -Yeah. -You’re crazy. | – 是的 – 你疯了 |
[18:33] | it’s the only conclusion we can arrive at with this evidence. | 这是我们在证物上得到的唯一的结论 |
[18:36] | So tanaka sets the bear trap, | 因此Tanaka设置了捕熊器 |
[18:39] | leads cyrus menlo down the alley, | 领着Cyrus Menlo走进小巷子 |
[18:41] | tanaka goes into the warehouse. | Tanaka走进仓库 |
[18:42] | Tanaka gets shot,cyrus walks out, | Tanaka被击中 Cyrus走出来 |
[18:45] | steps in the trap while tanaka bleeds to death inside the warehouse. | 踩中陷阱 而Tanaka在仓库里流血而死 |
[18:49] | Moral of the story,all right? | 寓意是 |
[18:50] | Stick with bowling. | 坚持打保龄 |
[18:51] | What up? | 怎样 |
[18:53] | okay,let’s say we buy that story. | 好吧 假设我们接受这个故事 |
[18:55] | First of all,why didn’t tanaka just lead him into the trap? | 首先 为什么Tanaka没有直接领他踩中陷阱 |
[18:58] | He didn’t need to go into the warehouse. | 他没有必要走进仓库 |
[19:01] | More importantly, | 更为重要的是 |
[19:02] | if cyrus menlo were stuck in a bear trap, | 如果Cyrus Menlo被捕熊器夹住了 |
[19:06] | how did he get out of the alley? | 那他是怎样从小巷里出去的 |
[19:10] | The rust stuff. | 生锈物件 |
[19:11] | There was directionality. | 有定向性 |
[19:13] | There were drag marks. | 有拖的痕迹 |
[19:15] | So he could have dragged himself out of there | 因此他可能是拖着走出去的 |
[19:16] | with the old rusty bear trap still on his leg | 他腿上还夹着老旧生锈的捕熊器 |
[19:23] | But we’ve checked all the hospitals and emergency rooms. | 但是我们调查过所有的医院和急诊室了 |
[19:26] | His family hasn’t seen or heard from him. | 他的家里人也没有他的消息阿 |
[19:28] | I mean,if he got himself out of the alley, | 我的意思是说 如果是他自己爬出小巷 |
[19:29] | don’t you think he’d go for some help? | 你们难道不认为他会寻求帮助吗 |
[19:31] | Not if he just whacked somebody. | 如果他刚刚杀了人就不会 |
[19:33] | Well,it still begs the question: Where the hell is he? | 呃 又回到了这个该死的问题了 他到底去哪里了 |
[19:35] | I say we go back to where we know he was last. | 我认为我们应该回到他最后出现的地方 |
[19:37] | Let’s look over the evidence from the alley. | 我们再检查小巷里的证物吧 |
[19:39] | Thanks for confusing us. | 感谢你把我们弄糊涂了 |
[19:41] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[20:32] | -Here’s what you asked for. -Oh,thank you. | – 这些是你要的 – 噢 谢谢 |
[20:35] | I see the look of victory. | 我看到成功的曙光了 |
[20:36] | Who we taking down? | 我们记下了谁 |
[20:37] | Daryn kramer. | |
[20:39] | 1282 lafayette. | |
[20:40] | That’s two doors down from the crime scene. | 那是距离犯罪现场两个门的地址 |
[20:43] | See these little pieces of paper? | 看到那些小纸片了吗 |
[20:45] | They were crinkled together like an accordion. | 它们卷曲得像个手风琴 |
[20:48] | They were stripped from the box because of friction underneath. | 由于底下的摩擦力 它们从盒子上剥下来 |
[20:51] | The box was dragged. | 盒子被拖着 |
[20:53] | But there would need to be pressure on top. | 而且还要有压力在上面 |
[20:55] | like cyrus menlo’s unconscious body? | 比如说Cyrus Menlo没有知觉的身体 |
[21:03] | It was a quick and easy way to get him out of there. | 这是一个快速又简单的方法把他弄出去 |
[21:05] | Okay,so now you’re saying that | 好吧 那你现在是说 |
[21:06] | cyrus menlo was unconscious and dragged from the alley? | Cyrus Menlo没有了知觉而且被拖着离开了小巷子 |
[21:10] | Yeah. | 正是 |
[21:11] | But what makes you think it’s daryn kramer? | 但是什么使你想到是Daryn Kramer |
[21:12] | Anybody could have grabbed this box and used it. | 任何人用它都可能拿箱子用 |
[21:14] | Right,but that’s why I love this job so much. | 没错 但这就是我为什么这么喜欢这份工作的原因 |
[21:17] | Okay,you see this black trace right here? | 好的 你看到在这里的黑色痕迹了吗 |
[21:18] | Uh-huh. | 呃 |
[21:19] | Black cocaine. | 黑色可卡因 |
[21:21] | All right,maybe we should ask daryn kramer some questions | 是的 也许我们应该问Daryn Kramer一些问题 |
[21:23] | You took the words right out of my mouth. | 我也正想说这句话 |
[21:26] | You know,maybe I’m not being clear. | 你们看 可能我记性不好 |
[21:28] | I dumped my garbage. | 我去倒垃圾 |
[21:30] | I put the box next to the dumpster. | 我把箱子放在垃圾卡车的旁边 |
[21:32] | Now I’m not a drug dealer and I’m not a drug user. | 现在我不是贩毒者也不是吸毒者 |
[21:35] | I’m a biochemist. | 我是一名生物化学家 |
[21:37] | So when you were dumping the box in the alley, | 所以你到小巷丢箱子的时候 |
[21:39] | did you interrupt anything, maybe a drug buy? | 你有没有打断什么事情 也许是一场毒品交易 |
[21:42] | No. | 没有 |
[21:43] | Did you use the surface of the box To cut your cocaine,daryn? | 你有没有用箱子的表面掺杂你的可卡因呢 Daryn |
[21:46] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[21:48] | I agreed to come down here. | 我自愿来到这里 |
[21:50] | Now,you got something to arrest me for,then do it | 现在 你要是有什么证据可以逮捕我的话 那就动手吧 |
[21:52] | otherwise,excuse me. | 否则 告辞了 |
[21:53] | You know,I have traces of cocaine on a box with your name on it, | 你知道 我发现有可卡因痕迹的箱子上有你的名字 |
[21:56] | a man found dead in a warehouse just around the corner from where you live, | 一男人在就是在你住的地方的拐角的仓库里死亡 |
[21:59] | and that same cocaine at the crime scene. | 和在犯罪现场的可卡因一样 |
[22:03] | We’ve arrested people for a lot less. | 我们曾经用比这还少的证据逮捕过人 |
[22:05] | Now sit down,daryn. | 坐下 Daryn |
[22:10] | Even the littlest detail is gonna make things a lot easier for you, | 即使是说些更小的细节 对你也有利无弊 |
[22:13] | so why don’t you just start at the beginning. | 因此 为什么你不从头开始呢 |
[22:15] | Look,I’m trying to tell you. | 听着 我要告诉你的是 |
[22:17] | I went to empty my garbage. | 我去清理我的垃圾 |
[22:22] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[22:25] | I-I-I remember bumping into a guy. | 我 我 我记得撞到了一个家伙 |
[22:31] | He dropped a box, | 他掉了一个箱子 |
[22:32] | everything came out– office supplies,printer cartridges. | 东西都掉了出来 办公用品 胶卷 |
[22:35] | I offered to help him pick it all up. | 我帮他把东西捡起来 |
[22:37] | He didn’t want my help and he took off. | 他不想要我帮忙 接着他就离开了 |
[22:39] | I dumped my garbage in the dumpster, | 我把垃圾扔进垃圾卡车 |
[22:41] | walked back to the apartment, that’s it. | 走回公寓 就这样 |
[22:48] | That’s enough. | 那就足够了 |
[22:51] | Hey,mac, | 嘿 Mac |
[22:52] | I managed to get an accurate I.D. On the round. | 我确认武器了 |
[22:54] | Hydra shock 147 jhp. | 液压式147 JPH |
[22:57] | Used in a glock. | 半自动手枪 |
[22:58] | Shell casing would have been ejected. | 子弹壳应该被扔了 |
[23:00] | We didn’t find any at the scene. | 我们在现场没有找到 |
[23:01] | if the killer made the effort to take the bullet out of the wound, | 如果凶手肯费功夫把子弹从伤口中拿出 |
[23:04] | he certainly picked up the shell casings. | 他肯定捡了子弹壳 |
[23:05] | Yeah,but that’s a big place. | 是的 但那地方很大 |
[23:07] | He’d have to search for them. Why take that time? | 他得找所有的地方 为什么要花这个时间呢 |
[23:09] | Because you know the casing and the bullet will lead to a match in ibis | 因为有了子弹壳和子弹头就可以 会在ibis中找到匹配的枪支 |
[23:12] | Which is any gun used in a previous crime. | 所有有前科的枪支 |
[23:14] | Or a test-fired, police department issued weapon | 试过的枪 警局签发的枪 |
[23:22] | so kramer’s working with the computer sketchartist | Kramer在配合电脑素描专家 |
[23:24] | to see if he can I.D. The guy he bumped into | 看看能不能认出他撞到的那个人 |
[23:28] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[23:31] | I-I don’t know. I… | 我-我也不知道。我…… |
[23:33] | is he watching us? | 他是在监视我们吗 |
[23:34] | Who? | 谁? |
[23:36] | The kid– the kid in the hood. | 那个孩子 戴风帽那个 |
[23:38] | Hey,kid? | 嘿 孩子 |
[23:40] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[23:54] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[24:04] | What the hell was that about? Who is this kid? | 到底是怎么回事 那个孩子是谁 |
[24:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:09] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[24:10] | Yeah,I’m fine. | 是的 我很好 |
[24:12] | Just forget it,danny. | 算了 Danny |
[24:33] | This is the most accurate reading we can get off the surface of the fragment | 这是我们可以从碎片上 得到的最为精确的图像 |
[24:37] | Down to the tiniest indentation. | 精确到最微小的特征 |
[24:40] | We know the bullet has glock rifling characteristics | 我们已经知道子弹上膛线 是半自动手枪的 |
[24:43] | and…twelve potential matches. | 还有 12支可能匹配的枪支 |
[24:48] | All are police-issue weapons. | 所有的都是警用枪支 |
[24:50] | Can we narrow that down? | 可以缩小下方的范围吗 |
[24:52] | Well,I can do a manual comparison, that’s gonna take some time. | 呃 我可以做一个手工的比较 但是需要一点时间 |
[24:55] | Of the twelve, | 在这12个人中 |
[24:57] | were any of the detectives involved in the raid? | 这些警官有谁参加过那次搜捕行动 |
[25:03] | Two.Want to bring them in? | 有两个 需要带他们进来吗 |
[25:07] | Not right now. | 不是现在 |
[25:08] | We start asking questions, | 我们一开始询问问题 |
[25:09] | it’ll just turn into a drawn- out internal affairs circus– | 就将会进入内部事务程序 |
[25:13] | I need to know without a doubt which of the two is our shooter. | 我需要清楚地知道哪一个是我们的凶手 |
[25:16] | I need flack’s memo book. | 我需要Flack的备忘录 |
[25:25] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[25:28] | All right,there you go. | 好的 你看 |
[25:34] | It’s a piece of the moon. | 它来自月球 |
[25:36] | A moon rock. | 一块月球的岩石 |
[25:37] | Yeah,this rock is-is from the moon. | 真的 这块岩石是来自月球 |
[25:39] | -From the moon? -Outer space. | – 来自月球 – 外太空 |
[25:41] | Get out of here. | 开什么玩笑 |
[25:43] | Wow. | 哇 |
[25:44] | How does a piece of the moon end up in the alley? | 一块月球的岩石是怎样到达那条小巷的 |
[25:46] | I-I-I don’t know; | 我 我 我不知道 |
[25:47] | this stuff is illegal to have and somebody went to a lot of trouble to get it | 拥有这东西是违法的 要弄到它还得费很多事呢 |
[25:50] | I mean,I’ve seen this stuff listed on ebay before, | 先前我就在Eaby网上见过 |
[25:52] | you know,and most of it isn’t real,but if it is, | 你知道的 多数都不是真的 但如果是 |
[25:55] | short of going to the moon they would’ve had to steal it from nasa. | 如果没上过月球 那就一定是在NASA偷的 |
[25:58] | Something happened in that alley. | 那巷子里一定发生了些事 |
[26:00] | And I don’t think it has anything to do with what happened in the warehouse. | 而且我认为这跟仓库里的没什么关系 |
[26:09] | We’ve got a match from the print I lifted off that box we found in the alley. | 在巷子找到的盒子上 找到了一枚由匹配对象的指纹 |
[26:14] | Not what I expecteD. | 可不是我期望的 |
[26:16] | Print is from a woman. | 这是一个女性的指纹 |
[26:27] | come on,come on, | 快点 快点 |
[26:28] | turn around,so I can see your face. | 转个身 我就看得到你的脸了 |
[26:32] | Come on. | 快呀 |
[26:34] | Turn around. | 转个身 |
[26:39] | have we id’d our shooter yet? | 确定枪手的身份了吗? |
[26:41] | No,uh… | 没 呃… |
[26:43] | but he was carrying a police-issue weapon. | 但他拿的是警方专用的武器 |
[26:46] | Which supports narcotics and ballistics evidence | 这证实了麻醉药和弹道学的证据 |
[26:48] | that suggest it was one of the guys in the raiD. | 暗示了是那次搜捕中的一个家伙 |
[26:50] | Right. | 对 |
[26:51] | This is really bizarre. | 这真怪异 |
[26:53] | Okay,th-this whole case is crazy. | 好吧 这-整个案子都不正常 |
[26:56] | Would you care to elaborate. | 介意讲清楚一点吗? |
[26:58] | the print that danny got off the box | 从你们在巷子找到的盒子上 Danny采集了指纹 |
[27:00] | that you guys found in the alley is a match to a trina roubian. | 找到一个匹配对象叫Trina Roubian |
[27:03] | Does her criminal background connect to drugs? | 她有跟毒品有关的犯罪记录吗? |
[27:05] | No,it wasn’t a hit in afis. | 不 并没在犯案纪录里 |
[27:07] | Found the print and the name | 指纹和姓名是在 |
[27:08] | in the columbia university geological research foundation database– | 哥伦比亚大学 地质研究中心数据库找到的 |
[27:12] | but get this,okay? | 但听好这个 好吗? |
[27:13] | Trina roubian… | |
[27:15] | she hasn’t worked there for a couple of years. | 她已经有几年没在那里工作了 |
[27:17] | She’s a missing person. Case file’s still open. | 是失踪人士 案子仍然在查 |
[27:19] | Danny just took off to go talk to the husband. | Danny刚刚出发去跟她丈夫谈了 |
[27:22] | So we have two missing persons in this case: | 那么这案子里有两个失踪人士 |
[27:24] | Trina roubian and cyrus menlo, | Trina Roubian和Cyrus Menlo |
[27:26] | and they were both in that alley. | 都在巷子里 |
[27:28] | And now they’re both gone.Poof. | 可现在都不见了 |
[27:38] | So is this a conjugal visit? Huh? | 那这是夫妻间的探视吗? 哈? |
[27:40] | You’re trying to screw me again? | 还想搞我吗? |
[27:42] | How many kilos of cocaine were in the apartment the night we arrested you,lamont? | Lamont 被捕那晚 你公寓里有多少可卡因? |
[27:48] | Don’t you know? | 你不知道? |
[27:49] | You was there. | 你在那儿啊 |
[27:53] | How many kilos,lamont? | 多少 Lamont? |
[27:55] | You can’t just come in here asking me questions like that | 你不能这样轻轻松松跑来向我提问 |
[27:57] | and just expect to pay for parking. | 还指望只付停车费就行 |
[28:00] | Man,you got to at least see that I get some twinkies and stamps on my commissary. | 老兄 你至少该想到 让我从物资供应那里捞到点饼干和邮票呀 |
[28:03] | And that’s just for starters. | 那时才能开始 |
[28:05] | I can do that. | 我可以那样做 |
[28:07] | I can also look into maybe getting you a transfer somewhere closer to the city. | 也可以考虑一下 兴许给你转到离市区近点儿的地方 |
[28:14] | 53 kilos. | 53公斤 |
[28:18] | You’re sure? | 确定? |
[28:20] | Flack! | |
[28:22] | I’m a dealer. | 我是做买卖的 |
[28:24] | You know what you have and what you don’t have. | 自己有什么缺什么都很清楚 |
[28:27] | You know what you sold and what you’ve been paid for. | 知道卖的东西以及该收的价钱 |
[28:30] | 50 keys,flack. | 50公斤 Flack |
[28:32] | 53 keys. Exactly. | 53公斤 不多不少 |
[28:44] | Thank you for coming in. | 谢谢你过来 |
[28:46] | You know where my wife is? | 你们找到我老婆了? |
[28:47] | you know where trina is? | 知道Trina在哪里了? |
[28:48] | No,no we don’T. | 不 不 还没有 |
[28:50] | But we do know she’s still alive. | 但我们知道她还活着 |
[28:51] | Now is there anything that you can tell me about her that might help us? | 你可以提供些什么 帮助我们破案的吗? |
[28:54] | No. | 没有 |
[28:56] | I mean,the last time I saw her was three years ago. | 我的意思是 我最后一次见到她是在三年前 |
[28:58] | I don’t know what I’d tell you. | 实在不知道要告诉你什么 |
[29:00] | She just… didn’t come home from work one day. | 她突然…某天就没有下班回家 |
[29:03] | It says that you didn’t report her missing for a week | 纪录上说你一个星期后 才报的失踪 |
[29:05] | Because she’d stay at work for days at a time. | 因为她每次总会连续工作几天 |
[29:08] | Trina was a geologist, | Trina是地质学家 |
[29:10] | unfortunately… | 不幸的是… |
[29:11] | her work was a little more fascinating than I was. | 她对工作远比对我着迷 |
[29:14] | To tell you the truth, | 跟你说实话吧 |
[29:16] | I would have felt better if she had told me there was another man | 如果她说有了别的男人 我还会好过一点 |
[29:19] | -Was there? -No. | – 有别的男人吗? – 没有 |
[29:22] | -All right,did you bring the picture? -Yeah. | – 那好 照片拿来了吗? – 是的 |
[29:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:31] | I think I talked to her. | 我想我跟她谈过 |
[29:34] | Yeah. Nice. | 是的 真好 |
[29:36] | Apartment 102. | 102室 |
[29:38] | But she was the one that said she was abducted by aliens. | 但她是声称被外星人绑架的那个 |
[29:40] | Yeah.Only her name wasn’t trina roubian. It was verna welke. | 是的 只是她不叫Trina Roubian 而是Verna Welke |
[29:52] | -verna welke? -Yes? | – Verna Welke吗? – 对? |
[29:55] | I’ve come for the alien. | 我为外星人而来 |
[29:59] | Finally. | 终于来了 |
[30:12] | Protects you. | 保护你的 |
[30:14] | So they can’t read your mind. | 那样他们就不能读懂你的思想了 |
[30:16] | We’re good.Thanks. | 我们没事 谢谢 |
[30:19] | Okay. | 那好 |
[30:31] | That’s him.That’s cyrus menlo. | 是他 是Cyrus Menlo |
[30:36] | He’s cold. | 他毫无知觉 |
[30:38] | But I got a pulse. | 但还有脉搏 |
[30:39] | Hey,central, I need a bus at 1717 57th street, | 嘿 总机 我需要辆车到57号大街1717号 |
[30:42] | apartment 102 and put a rush on it. | 102室 赶紧 |
[30:44] | The plastic keeps their temperature down. | 塑胶保持他们的体温降低 |
[30:47] | Prevents them from communicating with each other. | 防止他们互相交流 |
[30:49] | Cyrus? | |
[30:50] | I’m detective bonasera.Paramedics are on the way. | 我是Bonasera警探 医护人员已经在路上了 |
[30:54] | We’re going to get you out of here,buddy. | 我们会带你离开这儿的 兄弟 |
[30:57] | He was here to plant pods. | 他是来这儿种植生物的 |
[30:59] | Co-mingle with the human race. | 跟人类结合 |
[31:04] | Paintballs. | 彩弹 |
[31:05] | Isn’t he beautiful? | 他很漂亮吧? |
[31:09] | I knew one day I’d catch one. | 我知道总有一天会抓住一个的 |
[31:26] | I set the bear trap about a week ago. | 我是大约一周前放的捕熊夹 |
[31:28] | Placed a moon rock nearby. | 就放在一颗月亮陨石的旁边 |
[31:30] | They’re attracted to things from their own world. | 他们会被自己世界的东西吸引 |
[31:33] | From space. | 来自太空 |
[31:36] | Then i heard the footsteps. | 后来我听到脚步声 |
[31:42] | he wasn’t an alien,verna. | 他不是外星人 Verna |
[31:45] | He was just a guy playing paintball in the alley. | 只是在巷子里玩彩弹 |
[31:50] | I can understand how you can think that. | 我能理解你的这种想法 |
[31:53] | They have ways of fooling us. | 他们有各种方法愚弄我们 |
[31:55] | But I saw the blood. | 但我看见血了 |
[31:57] | I could tell he was hurt. | 我知道他受伤了 |
[31:59] | I was afraid,so I hit him. | 我很害怕 所以就打了他 |
[32:08] | I used the box to drag him away. | 我用盒子把他拖走 |
[32:12] | Then I put the box back where I found it. | 事后又把盒子放回原处 |
[32:15] | She goes by verna welke now. | 现在她已经是Verna Welke |
[32:18] | That was a character in a children’s book that she was writing. | 那是她写的一本儿童书里的角色 |
[32:24] | Well,she’s gonna be taken to the hospital to be evaluated. | 我们要送她去医院进行精神评估 |
[32:27] | Would you like to speak to your wife before she leaves,mr. Roubian? | 想在你妻子走之前跟她聊聊吗 Roubian先生? |
[32:31] | No.That’s not my wife. | 不必了 那不是我妻子 |
[32:36] | Trina’s still missing. | Trina仍然失踪 |
[32:48] | Did you guys catch the ranger game last night? | 赶上昨晚的那场了吗? |
[32:50] | Pretty awesome. | 非常精彩 |
[32:51] | Don. | |
[32:55] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[32:57] | You know why I’m here? | 你知道我来的原因? |
[33:07] | Do you care about the consequences? | 你不担心后果吗? |
[33:09] | I know this isn’t easy for you. | 我知道这对你很不容易 |
[33:11] | I’m not talking about me,mac. | 我不是说自己 Mac |
[33:12] | I’m talking about the hundreds of arrests this cop was involved in. | 我说的是这个警察 参与逮捕的成百上千个犯人 |
[33:16] | The thugs who are going to be screaming for an appeal because his credibility’s in question | 那些因为他的信用受到质疑 急切申请上诉的凶犯 |
[33:21] | And the ones that are going to go free despite the fact they’re guilty | 那些明明有罪 却要被释放的人 |
[33:24] | and he did everything by the booK. | 而他一切都是按规范操作的 |
[33:27] | I’m talking about child molesters,rapists,murderers. | 我要说的是 儿童性骚扰者 强奸犯 杀人犯 |
[33:32] | Kym tanaka’s shooter stepped over his body and collected shell casings. | 杀死Kym Tanaka的人跨着他的尸体 收集那些掉落的弹壳 |
[33:37] | He stuck his fingers into the victim’s shoulder wound to retrieve a bullet, | 将手指插进被害人肩上的伤口 挖出子弹 |
[33:40] | all to save his own ass. | 这全是要掩盖自己的罪证 |
[33:42] | And he was there to sell drugs. | 他还在贩毒 |
[33:44] | Poison that destroys families, | 那些是破坏家庭的毒药 |
[33:47] | creates addicts out of babies in the womb, | 甚至能让尚在子宫的胎儿上瘾 |
[33:50] | and accounts for twenty-three percent of the murders in this city. | 还引发了城中23%的凶杀案 |
[33:54] | Don’t make me subpoena your memo book,don. | 别逼我传唤你的备忘录 Don |
[34:26] | The consequences I care about… | 我担心的后果… |
[34:30] | are the cops who never cross the line. | 是那些从没违规的警察 |
[34:33] | Who now have to face criticism and suspicion | 现在也不得不遭受指责和猜疑 |
[34:35] | because one of their own forgot the oath we took. | 就因为他们其中一人忘记了发过的誓言 |
[34:40] | Whichever one of these guys is found guilty, I hope he goes away for a very long time. | 不管有罪的是谁 我希望他很久之前就离职了 |
[34:46] | Because he disrespected the badge that you and I wear. | 因为他不尊重你我佩戴的警徽 |
[35:08] | -Hey.-Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[35:10] | Heard you found cyrus menlo. | 听说你找到Cyrus Menlo了 |
[35:11] | Yeah,and he’s going to be all right. | 对 他会没事的 |
[35:14] | Want to share a cab? | 想搭车吗? |
[35:16] | Mac,we live on opposites sides of town. | Mac 我们住在城市的两头 |
[35:19] | But thank you. | 但还是谢谢你 |
[35:22] | Mac,that’s him. | Mac 是他 |
[35:23] | That’s the kid who’s been following me. | 是那个一直跟着我的孩子 |
[35:25] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[35:40] | All right,take it easy. | 行了 放松 |
[35:41] | Why you following her? | 干吗跟着她? |
[35:42] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛? |
[35:43] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[35:45] | I’m reed garrett,all right, | 我叫Reed Garrett 好了吧 |
[35:46] | I just…I wanted to talk to you. | 只是…想跟你谈谈 |
[35:47] | Why? | 为什么? |
[35:49] | -You’re claire conrad. -No. | – 你是Claire Conrad – 不是 |
[35:54] | You mean claire conrad taylor? | 你指的是Claire Conrad Taylor? |
[36:00] | She was my wife. | 她是我妻子 |
[36:11] | Claire died on 9/11. | Claire在911时过世了 |
[36:15] | She was in the world trade center. | 她当时在世贸中心 |
[36:22] | All right,and the lady that I’ve been following? | 那好 我一直跟着的那位女士呢? |
[36:24] | Um,that’s a friend. | 呃 一个朋友 |
[36:25] | That’s stella bonasera. We’re both crime scene investigators. | 叫Stella Bonasera 我们都是犯罪现场调查员 |
[36:31] | Yeah,I got,I got an address from the adoption agency. | 对 我 我在领养机构得到的地址 |
[36:36] | You know,and I saw her come out of the, | 我看到她走出– |
[36:38] | come out of the apartment building about a week ago. | 看到她一周前从那幢公寓楼走出来 |
[36:41] | Saturday. She… | 周六 她… |
[36:43] | she stopped by to give me a gift for my birthday. | 她顺道给我送生日礼物 |
[36:48] | Yeah,I guess I was just… | 我想我只是… |
[36:51] | so worried about, | 很担心 |
[36:53] | you know,what to say,how she would react. | 你知道 要说什么 她会有什么反应 |
[36:56] | I-I… it never even crossed my mind that it couldn’t be her.You know. | 我-我…我从没想过她不是我要找的人 |
[37:01] | Why didn’t you talk to her? | 干吗不跟她谈? |
[37:03] | Because I been waiting to talk to my mom since I was 12 years old | 因为12岁以来我一直等着跟我妈妈交谈 |
[37:08] | You know,my biological moM. | 你知道 是指我亲生妈妈 |
[37:16] | You know,when I saw her… | 当我见到她… |
[37:18] | well,at least like, | 至少 |
[37:20] | you know,who I thought was her and I got,I got scared. | 我以为是她 突然我觉得 觉得害怕 |
[37:27] | You know,claire talked about you a lot,she… | 你知道吗 Claire经常谈起你 她… |
[37:32] | she always talked about how she wanted to find you when you were 18. | 她总说多么希望能在你18岁时找到你 |
[37:37] | Yeah,well,then why’d she give me up for adoption? | 是吗 那干吗抛弃我让人领养? |
[37:43] | She got pregnant very young. | 她怀孕的时候很年轻 |
[37:45] | Your father was her high school sweetheart. | 你父亲是她高中时的恋人 |
[37:49] | An abortion,uh… | 堕胎嘛… |
[37:53] | she wouldn’t have one | 她没有做 |
[37:55] | and she wanted you to have a chance at a better life. | 她还是希望你有机会能过得好点 |
[38:01] | Your parents know you’re here? | 你父母知道你在这儿吗? |
[38:03] | Yeah,they’re,uh, | 知道 他们 呃 |
[38:05] | they’re really great about all of this. | 他们都很支持这件事 |
[38:10] | So what then,so do I have any half brothers and half sisters? | 说到这个 那我有兄弟姐妹吗? |
[38:14] | Did you guys ever have any kids? | 你们有孩子吗? |
[38:19] | No. | 没有 |
[38:26] | What’d she look like? | 她长什么样? |
[38:36] | She was,um, | 她 呃 |
[38:39] | 5’6″,athletic. | 5.6英尺 很健康 |
[38:47] | She had light brown hair,big blue eyes and,uh… | 淡棕色头发 蓝色大眼睛还有 呃… |
[38:52] | a crooked smile. | 总带着一抹弯弯的微笑 |
[38:57] | She looked a lot like,like you. | 你跟她长得很象 |
[39:06] | Okay,I should really go. | 好吧 我真的该走了 |
[39:08] | Wait,wait, | 等等 |
[39:09] | um,why don’t i | 呃 不如我… |
[39:11] | I’ll give you my number here. | 我的电话给你 |
[39:14] | Or you can give me yours. | 或者你的给我 |
[39:20] | Why? | 为什么? |
[39:23] | I mean,I’m not related to you at all and what I came to find is already gone,so… | 我是说 我跟你一点血缘也没有 要找的人也已经不在了 所以… |
[39:32] | thanks for the soda. | 谢谢你的饮料 |
[40:53] | I hope all… my days | *但愿我的每一天* |
[41:00] | will be lit by your face | *都由你来开启* |
[41:07] | I hope all… the years | *但愿年年月月* |
[41:13] | will hold tight our promises | *都能紧守你我的誓言* |
[41:18] | I don’t want to be old and sleep alone | *我不想老来孤独地睡去* |
[41:26] | an empty house is not a home | *空旷的屋子没有家的含义* |
[41:33] | I don’t want to be old and feel afraid | 我不想到老才感到恐惧 |
[41:48] | I don’t want to be old and sleep alone | *我不想老来孤独地睡去* |
[41:55] | an empty house is not a home | *空旷的屋子没有家的含义* |
[42:02] | I don’t want to be old and feel afraid… | *我不想到老才感到恐惧* |
[42:11] | CSI NY S03 E08 | -=结束=- S03 E08 后果 -=结束=- |