时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:44] | Work.I gotta go. | 是工作 我得走了 |
[01:47] | It’s your night off. | 今晚你休息 |
[01:49] | You’re going to miss out on all the fun things that I’ve planned for your birthday. | 你会错过所有我为你生日准备的好玩的事 |
[01:53] | Like what? | 比如说? |
[01:55] | Nice try, detective. | 走好 警探 |
[02:00] | To be continued? | 待续? |
[02:13] | Detective angell, what have we got? | Angell侦探 什么情况? |
[02:15] | Possible biological, maybe chemical agent. | 可能是生物或化学试剂 |
[02:21] | Lindsay, check with the cdc and local E.R.S. | Lindsay 去疾病防治中心以及 本地的紧急应变服务那里查一下 |
[02:23] | See if there are other reports. | 看看有没有别的报告 |
[02:25] | On it. | 这就去 |
[02:26] | Oh, and mac, happy birthday. | 噢 还有Mac 生日快乐 |
[02:28] | Yeah, sorry you had to come here on your night off, mac. | 不好意思让你在休假时过来 Mac |
[02:31] | This is definitely new for me. | 对我来说绝对是个新情况 |
[02:34] | Very strange. | 很奇怪 |
[02:35] | All this blood… | 这里都是血… |
[02:36] | but no external injuries. | 但没有外伤 |
[02:38] | It appears as if she just started bleeding from every mucus membrane. | 似乎她就是从每处粘膜直接开始流血的 |
[02:42] | We have an id on her yet? | 确认她的身份没有? |
[02:43] | Still checking with missing persons. | 还在查找失踪人口 |
[02:45] | What about witnesses? | 目击证人怎么说? |
[02:46] | No reports from commuters, but someone did call 911 about an hour ago. | 没有乘客的报告 但是1小时前的确有人打了911 |
[02:49] | Who made that call? | 谁打的? |
[02:50] | Bobby vinton. | |
[02:53] | Dispatch traced the call back and got this. | 调度追查了电话并找到这个 |
[02:55] | blue… | |
[02:58] | velvet… | |
[03:00] | keep working on it. | 继续调查 |
[03:07] | doesn’t look like smallpox or anthrax. | 看上去不像天花或者炭疽热 |
[03:10] | And there’s no purpura or macula or papilla rash. | 也没有紫癜 斑疹或丘疹 |
[03:12] | which rules out hemorrhagic fever Still, something caused these symptoms. | 所以能排除出血热 尽管如此 这些症状还是会有源头 |
[03:17] | Nothing from the cdc or any ers. | 疾病防治中心 手术室 急诊室都没有情况 |
[03:20] | Looks like this is an isolated incident. | 看来这是起独立事件 |
[03:22] | Means this girl was a target. | 意味着这个女孩就是目标 |
[03:27] | I did find this glowstick near the body. | 我在尸体旁找到了荧光棒 |
[03:30] | Could be a souvenir from A… | 可能是纪念品 来自… |
[03:32] | party or a club. | 派对或俱乐部 |
[03:36] | This girl didn’t come from the party. | 这个姑娘不是从派对来 |
[03:39] | The party was here. | 派对就开在这 |
[03:42] | On the train. | 在列车上 |
[03:44] | And murder was the last stop. | 而谋杀就是最后一站 |
[04:08] | CSI:NY Season 3 Episode 7 | -=犯罪现场调查纽约篇 CSI:NY=- |
[04:17] | *Murder Sings the Blues* | Murder Sings the Blues*布鲁斯凶手* |
[04:43] | Mo liver temp is 95 degrees, and from the lack of rigor, | 肝脏温度是95度 因为没有出现尸僵 |
[04:47] | I’d put T.O.D. At approximately two hours. | 我推算死亡时间大约是2小时前 |
[04:50] | The subway tested negative for all hazardous materials and biologicals. | 地铁里没有检测到 危险原料或者生物物质 |
[04:55] | If it wasn’t a biological attack, what caused this kind of bleeding? | 如果不是生物攻击 这种流血是怎么造成的呢? |
[05:01] | Tell me what that medical mind is thinking. | 告诉我你那个医学头脑在想什么 |
[05:05] | Hawkes? | |
[05:07] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:11] | Whatever did this is definitely unique. | 干这个的无论是什么绝对独一无二 |
[05:13] | If an unknown substance did cause this girl’s death, | 如果是一种未知物质 造成了这个姑娘的死亡 |
[05:16] | her body and this subway car are our best leads to find our killer. | 她的尸体和这列地铁是 我们找到凶手的最佳线索 |
[05:19] | Hawkes, get this body to autopsy. | Hawkes 把尸体送去解剖 |
[05:21] | Lindsay, process this car. | Lindsay 处理这列地铁 |
[05:25] | *She wore blue velvet bluer than velvet was the night * | |
[05:36] | *softer than satin was the light * | |
[05:42] | *ours a love I held tightly feeling the rapture of love* | |
[05:53] | *like a flame burning brightly * | |
[05:58] | *but when she left, gone was the glow* | |
[06:05] | she didn’t bleed out? | 不是出血过多吗? |
[06:07] | No.C.O.D.Was multiple organ failure. | 没有 死因是多器官功能衰竭 |
[06:10] | I found crystalline traces along her leg here, which I sent to tox, | 我在她腿部这侧发现了晶体的痕迹 已经送去检测了 |
[06:15] | along with these tissue samples from these burns in her throat. | 还有这些在她喉咙烧伤的组织样本 |
[06:25] | Sheldon. | |
[06:26] | Monitor. | 屏幕 |
[06:34] | That kind of burn damage to the esophageal lining suggests she drank something. | 这类食道内壁的烧伤 暗示她喝了些什么 |
[06:38] | My conclusion as well. | 我的结论也是如此 |
[06:41] | There’s also a similar exterior burn… | 还有一个类似的外部烧伤… |
[06:45] | just here, which may have been caused by the same thing. | 就在这 可能是同一物质造成的 |
[06:48] | Looks like a chemical burn. | 看上去像化学烧伤 |
[06:50] | I believe… | 我相信… |
[06:53] | that it was caused… | 造成这一损伤的是… |
[06:56] | by this. | 这个 |
[06:57] | In japan, a thousand origami cranes are supposed to bring good luck. | 在日本 折一千只纸鹤 可以带来好运 |
[07:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:04] | Well, whatever’s on this crane could just be the answer to why this vic’s luck ran out. | 这个纸鹤上的东西也许能告诉我们 为什么受害者好运不在 |
[08:07] | oh, my god. | 上帝啊 |
[08:08] | Oh, my god. | 上帝啊 |
[08:14] | A single dinner with this guy sold for a hundred thousand dollars | 单独和这个家伙共进晚餐叫价10万 |
[08:17] | at a charity auction two weeks ago. | 就在两周前的慈善拍卖上 |
[08:21] | Why? | 为什么? |
[08:21] | What’s he cooking? | 他煮什么了? |
[08:23] | His name’s grant jordan. | 他叫Grant Jordan |
[08:24] | Manhattan’s most eligible bachelor. | Manhattan最佳黄金单身汉 |
[08:29] | Triathlete, philanthropist, and notorious playboy. | 铁人三项运动员 慈善家 还是声名狼藉的花花公子 |
[08:34] | Looks like mr.Hundred-thou’s got gooseflesh. | 看来是十万美元先生起了鸡皮疙瘩 |
[08:36] | Yeah, water temp must have delayed rigor. | 水温一定是延迟了尸僵时间 |
[08:38] | Who keeps a jacuzzi that cold? | 谁把极可意浴缸的水温调得那么低? |
[08:40] | It’s a swim gym, danny. | 这是个健身泳池 Danny |
[08:42] | A motor generates a current– you swim against it. | 发动机产生水流–能逆流游泳 |
[08:47] | There’s no signs of struggle, so if he was the athlete that you’re saying he was, | 没有搏斗的痕迹 所以如果他是你所说的那种运动员 |
[08:51] | something odd happened here. | 这里发生了些奇怪的事 |
[08:53] | Yeah, I’m with you, danny. | 是的 我同意 Danny |
[08:54] | Now, the vic was discovered under the pool cover, right? | 现在受害者在水池盖下被发现 对吗? |
[08:58] | Murder’s a tough thing to look at. | 很难看得到谋杀 |
[09:00] | Someone must have pushed this button. | 一定有人按了这了钮 |
[09:03] | I’m his room maid. | 我是他的女仆 |
[09:04] | His room maid? | 他的女仆? |
[09:04] | God, these itch. | 上帝 真痒 |
[09:06] | I clean for high-end clients– guys mostly– in exchange for room and board. | 我为一些高端客户打扫–这些人大多 –用食宿作交换 |
[09:11] | Every girl athe agency wanted this job. | 中介的每个女孩都想要这份工作 |
[09:14] | I mean, can you imagine living here? | 我是说 能想象住在这里? |
[09:16] | This was my first day. | 这是我工作的第一天 |
[09:18] | What a bummer. | 太扫兴了 |
[09:19] | There’s an agency? | 有一个中介? |
[09:21] | People like grant jordan can’t live with just anyone. | 象Grant Jordan这种人 不能跟别人一起生活 |
[09:24] | So you submit your name, go through credit and background checks, | 所以你提出了申请 通过了信用和背景审查 |
[09:27] | and pose for several photographs. | 再摆好造型拍些照片 |
[09:30] | Mr.Jordan had a fondness for blue-eyed blondes. | Jordan先生偏好金发碧眼的女性 |
[09:34] | So why’d you open the swim gym? | 那你为什么打开健身泳池? |
[09:35] | I heard it running, thought I’d check it out. | 我一直听别人说起 想着我要去看一下 |
[09:38] | One of the benefits of being a room maid is that after you clean it, you get to enjoy it. | 做女仆的好处之一是打扫完后 就能享受一下 |
[09:44] | Excuse me, miss– did you, uh, vacuum the joint when you got here today? | 对不起 女士–你 嗯 今天 你到这后用吸尘器打扫了接缝处? |
[09:47] | Yeah, I hosed the whole place. | 是的 我整个都吸了一遍 |
[09:49] | Building’s got a central vac, dano– check this out. | 这幢大楼有中央吸尘器 Dano –来看看这个 |
[09:55] | Open that, stick the hose in. | 打开这个 把管子插上去 |
[09:56] | Yeah, I know how it works, flack. | 我知道它怎么工作 Flack |
[09:58] | This means all our evidence has been sucked into an air shaft somewhere on this building. | 也就是说所有的证据 都被吸进这幢大楼的通风井了 |
[10:03] | The question is, where does it all end up? | 问题是 终点站在哪里? |
[10:07] | I hate rich people. | 我讨厌有钱人 |
[10:08] | Fantastic. | 稀奇古怪的 |
[10:26] | look what I just found. | 看看我找到了什么 |
[10:29] | And there’s no evidence of grant jordan being a contact wearer. | 没有证据显示Grant Jordan戴隐形眼镜 |
[10:32] | Maybe it’s one of the maids. | 也许是某个女仆的 |
[10:33] | Apparently, blue eyes are a job requirement. | 显然 蓝眼睛是工作的必备条件 |
[10:35] | Yeah, I just watched a new one pop hers out. | 我刚刚看到新女仆拿下她的 |
[10:37] | Do we know who the old maid was? | 知道以前的女仆是谁吗? |
[10:38] | In the works. | 在查了 |
[10:39] | Good. | 很好 |
[10:45] | these apartments start at over two million bucks and you can hear through the walls? | 这些公寓最低价都要超过200万 居然还能听见隔壁的声音? |
[10:49] | That could be good for us. | 那对我们可能有好处 |
[10:51] | Maybe one of the neighbors heard something. | 也许有个邻居听到了什么 |
[10:53] | All I heard was that friggin’ noise. | 我听到的只有恼人的噪声 |
[10:55] | Could you be more specific, mr.Gecko? | 你能更详细点吗 Gecko先生? |
[10:56] | Well, yeah.The motor from the swim gym. | 嗯 健身泳池的发动机声 |
[10:58] | I just grinds around 8:00 every night. | 每晚8点左右我都倍受折磨 |
[11:00] | Grant jordan was an inconsiderate jerk. | Grant Jordan是个自私的混蛋 |
[11:02] | His new year’s eve party… | 他的除夕派对… |
[11:04] | which we weren’t invited to. | 没邀请我们参加 |
[11:05] | Broke the sound barrier. | 简直震耳欲聋 |
[11:07] | Okay, what about last night? | 好吧 昨晚怎么样? |
[11:08] | He was yelling at someone. | 他朝着某人大喊大叫 |
[11:09] | Could you make out what was going on? | 知道发生了什么事了吗? |
[11:11] | Sex. | 性 |
[11:13] | He was always having sex. | 他一直在做爱 |
[11:15] | 24/7, kept the whole floor up. | 无时无刻 整层楼都能听到 |
[11:17] | Did you happen to see who he was with? | 看到他和什么人在一起吗? |
[11:20] | No. | 没有 |
[11:21] | I just like to listen. | 我只喜欢听 |
[11:38] | Byob, baby. | 请自带酒水 亲爱的 |
[11:39] | Blue, blue, blue. | 蓝调 蓝调 蓝调 |
[11:41] | 100 bucks for a flier, randy? | 一张传单要100元 Randy? |
[11:43] | Hey, I could sell it on ebay for $200. | 嘿 在Ebay上我可以卖到200元呢 |
[11:45] | Why, you interested? | 干吗 有兴趣? |
[11:46] | I am. | 我有 |
[11:47] | You made a 911 call last night. | 你昨晚打了911 |
[11:50] | A girl was in trouble on the subway. | 一个女孩在地铁碰到了麻烦 |
[11:51] | Any idea what her name was? | 知道她叫什么吗? |
[11:53] | Nah, I never seen her before. | 不知道 我以前从没见过她 |
[11:55] | Why didn’t you stick around? | 你为什么不留在那里? |
[11:56] | And do what? | 要做什么? |
[11:58] | Look, the blue train– this is a commodity. | 听着 这列蓝调列车– 是商品 |
[12:00] | I mean, word gets out that somebody died, I’d be out of business. | 我的意思是 如果有留言说死了人 我就要失业了 |
[12:05] | You serve anything special at these parties? | 你在这些派对上提供什么特殊服务吗 |
[12:07] | Byob. | 请自带酒水 |
[12:08] | As in blue. | 蓝色打扮 |
[12:09] | I don’t encourage liquor. | 我不鼓励酒精饮品 |
[12:11] | Look, I just make fliers, you know. | 听着 我只是制作传单而已 |
[12:12] | People call in, they hear a song until the day of the party– | 大家来电 但在派对那天以前 电话里只能听到一首歌而已 |
[12:15] | and that’s when they get the time and the train. | 派对当天才能得知具体的时间和车次 |
[12:16] | Is there some kind of disclaimer on these? | 中间有遇到什么麻烦吗? |
[12:18] | You need help, you get hurt? | 比如你需要帮助 你受伤了? |
[12:19] | What, you’re just on your own? | 怎样 你就一个人? |
[12:21] | Hey, the party was over. | 嘿 派对结束了 |
[12:23] | I was trying to get people off the train. | 我试着引导大家下车 |
[12:25] | So you step over a woman who was bleeding to death. | 所以你就从一个要流血致死的女人 身上跨过去 |
[12:27] | She was dead when we found her– she was alive when you made the call, right? | 我们发现她时已经死了 –你打电话时她还活着 对吗? |
[12:31] | I freaked, all right? | 我犯糊涂了 行吗? |
[12:33] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[12:35] | I want a list of everyone who was there last night. | 我要昨晚在场所有人的名单 |
[12:38] | I don’t know all their names. | 他们的名字我不全知道 |
[12:39] | Start with your friends. | 从你朋友开始 |
[12:41] | We’ll do the rest. | 剩下的我们搞定 |
[12:47] | Grant jordan had a significant difference in iron concentration | Grant Jordan左右心室的铁密度 |
[12:50] | between the two ventricles of his heart. | 有显著差异 |
[12:53] | So, technically, he drowned? | 所以 技术上讲 他是淹死的? |
[12:55] | I did find trace on his forehead | 我在他的前额找到了些痕迹 |
[12:57] | and it looks like the shape of fingers– unfortunately, there’s no ridge detail. | 看上去象手指 但很不幸 指纹中的脊状突起部分 |
[13:04] | Someone could have held his head underwater. | 可能有人把他的头按在水里 |
[13:08] | And we may have a witness. | 还有我们也许有个证人 |
[13:16] | Found this in the left bronchus. | 在左边的支气管找到了这个 |
[13:24] | Looks like the head off a wedding cake topper. | 看上去像是婚礼蛋糕 顶部小人的头掉下来了 |
[13:27] | What’s a bride doing inside of manhattan’s most eligible bachelor? | 一个新娘在曼哈顿最佳黄金单身汉 身体里做什么? |
[13:38] | Sextasy. | 性狂喜丸 |
[13:41] | Combination of mdma and sildenafil. | 是摇头丸和伟哥的混合物 |
[13:45] | Ecstasy and a male potency drug. | 激发快乐和男性力量的药品 |
[13:47] | Somebody snorted it off our vic’s leg. | 有人在我们受害者的腿上吸食 |
[13:49] | And when he did, he left behind epithelials. | 因此留下了上皮组织 |
[13:52] | I ran the dna through codis. | 我搜索了DNA联合检索系统 |
[13:54] | James mcquinn. | |
[13:59] | Felony conviction for attempted manslaughter six years ago. | 六年前被定故意杀人罪 |
[14:02] | You know him? | 你认识他? |
[14:03] | I worked that case. | 我负责的案子 |
[14:05] | Says here that two years after the felony | 这里说此重罪后两年 |
[14:07] | he was arrested again in connection with an O.D.Of a minor. | 涉嫌毒害一未成年而再次被捕 |
[14:11] | Look at his alibi. | 看看他的不在场证明 |
[14:14] | Randy kern. | |
[14:16] | The blue train promoter. | 蓝调列车的发起人 |
[14:17] | Used to work for mcquinn.There’s a connection. | 过去为Mcquinn工作 这就是联系 |
[14:19] | But the problem is that the tox screen on our jane doe came back clean for sextasy. | 但问题是被害人毒物筛检的结果 并没有“狂性喜丸“ |
[14:23] | It’s not what killed her, | 并不是这药杀了她 |
[14:24] | so there’s no way we can definitely connect james mcquinn to the victim’s death. | 所以并没法确定 James Mcquinn跟被害人的死有关 |
[14:29] | James mcquinn is a repeat offender. | James Mcquinn是累犯 |
[14:31] | You have to remember, lindsay, sometimes the character of an individual is part of the evidence. | 你要记住 Lindsay 有时人的天性也是部分证据 |
[14:36] | This guy was with our jane doe last night. | 这家伙昨晚跟被害人在一起 |
[15:29] | The ggency gave me this address for the old maid. | 前女仆的地址是中介给我的 |
[15:34] | Nypd crime lab. | 纽约警局犯罪试验室的 |
[15:35] | We need to speak with veronica perez. | 我们要跟Veronica Perez谈谈 |
[15:39] | Right there. | 在那儿 |
[15:45] | But he was such a good swimmer. | 但他游得很好 |
[15:47] | Why did grant jordan fire you? | Grant Jordan为什么解雇你? |
[15:49] | I don’t know; I guess it just seemed like nothing I ever did was good enough. | 不知道 或许我就是什么都做不好 |
[15:53] | You wear contacts, veronica? | 你戴隐性眼镜吗 Veronica? |
[15:55] | We found a blue contact near grant jordan’s body. | Grant Jordan的尸体旁 发现有一枚蓝色的隐性眼镜 |
[15:58] | Now if the prescription were to match yours… | 如果度数与你的相符… |
[16:00] | all right, I was with grant in the swim gym. | 行了 我的确跟Grant在健身泳池呆过 |
[16:04] | And is that type of service part of the job description? | 那也是工作要求的服务吗? |
[16:06] | Well, that depends on if you want to stay employed. | 那得看你是否想继续被雇 |
[16:09] | When was the last time you two went for a swim? | 你们最后一次一起游泳是在什么时候? |
[16:11] | Um, I guess about three days ago. | 呃 我想是在三天前 |
[16:14] | And then he fired me the next morning. | 然后第二天早上他解雇了我 |
[16:17] | And I packed my stuff and I left. | 于是我收拾行李离开了 |
[16:18] | Look, I may have slept with grant jordan, but I didn’t kill him. | 听着 我或许跟Grant Jordan睡过 但并没有杀他 |
[16:23] | All right, then you won’t mind giving us one of your contacts as a reference sample. | 好 那你不会介意提供 一枚隐性眼镜做样本吧 |
[16:46] | Dimethylhydrazine. | 二甲肼 |
[16:48] | It was on the glass shard I found on the subway. | 在地铁找到的玻璃碎片上 |
[16:51] | Could be what killed the vic. | 可能是杀死被害人的东西 |
[16:53] | It’s a chemical used in photo processing, dyes, explosives… | 化学上用于照片处理 染色 炸药… |
[16:58] | And cancer research. | 以及癌症研究 |
[17:00] | I found traces of dmh on this. | 我在这上面找到了微量的DMH(5,5-二甲基海因) |
[17:04] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[17:07] | I know the guy who makes these. | 我认识做这些的人 |
[17:09] | He’s a trash artist. | 他是个废品艺术家 |
[17:11] | Trash artist? | 废品艺术家? |
[17:13] | Yeah, I see him on my way home on the seven train. | 是的 我回家坐七号列车时见过他 |
[17:16] | He makes art out of garbage. | 他用垃圾创造艺术 |
[17:17] | Usually, he asks you for something like a receipt or a piece of paper. | 通常 会问你要一张收据 或小片纸张之类的东西 |
[17:23] | He’s really good at it. | 他真的善于此道 |
[17:27] | Looks like a partial phone number. | 看上去象部分电话号码 |
[17:30] | Hey, I’m going to run with this number. | 嘿 我要去查查这个号码 |
[17:32] | How about you go see if you can track down the trash artist. | 你去找找看这个废品艺术家怎么样 |
[17:34] | Sure. | 当然 |
[17:41] | Almost an exact impression. | 跟印痕几乎完全相同 |
[17:45] | A deadly one. | 致命的印痕 |
[17:47] | Her parents id’d her an hour ago. | 她父母一小时有来认尸 |
[17:52] | Jenny. | |
[17:55] | Call me. | 给我电话 |
[17:57] | Jenny… | |
[17:59] | anders. | |
[18:00] | You knew her? | 你认识她? |
[18:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:04] | Only for a minute. | 只有一分钟 |
[18:07] | Thanks, peyton. | 谢谢 Peyton |
[18:33] | think about it, ladies. | 好好想想 女士们 |
[18:34] | Your own exclusive party at 20,000 feet. | 在2000英尺的高空举行自己的高级派对 |
[18:37] | This jet is the club of the future. | 这架喷气式飞机就是未来的俱乐部 |
[18:39] | Mcquinn aviation is the place to be. | Mcquinn航空制造就是实现这个的地方 |
[18:42] | James mcquinn? | James Mcquinn吗? |
[18:43] | We’re doing media in an hour. | 一小时后会有媒体见面会 |
[18:45] | I need an exclusive. | 我需要单独的 |
[18:49] | Sorry, don’t know her. | 对不起 不认识她 |
[18:50] | Look again. | 再看看 |
[18:51] | I’m telling you I don’t know her– and I don’t forget a face. | 告诉你不认识– 而且我不会忘记见过的人 |
[18:54] | What about legs? | 那腿呢? |
[18:56] | Your dna is all over the victim’S. | 被害人腿上布满了你的DNA |
[19:01] | Sure you weren’t on the blue train? | 你确定不在”蓝调列车”上吗? |
[19:02] | Maybe slipped a new designer drug into her drink? | 或许还偷偷往她饮料里 加了一种新研制的药? |
[19:05] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这样做? |
[19:06] | Because you don’t have a conscience. | 因为你没道德 |
[19:08] | Look, randy kern is a punk… | 听着 Randy Kern是废物… |
[19:11] | and I don’t have to ride the subway. | 而我不用坐地铁 |
[19:13] | I’m a successful businessman now. | 我现在是成功的商人 |
[19:15] | And your success has always been at the expense of someone else. | 你的成功总是以其他人为代价的 |
[19:18] | Let’s cut the crap. | 我们直说吧 |
[19:20] | Randy kern was your employee, your dna is on the victim. | Randy Kern曾是你的雇员 你的DNA在被害人身上 |
[19:23] | It’s nothing more than coincidence. | 只是巧合而已 |
[19:25] | There’s no such thing in murder. | 谋杀不存在巧合 |
[19:26] | What happened to your hand? | 你的手怎么了? |
[19:28] | Oh, cut it on a deep sea dive. | 哦 深海潜水时割到的 |
[19:30] | Took a submersible down to recover a few artifacts. | 为了得到几件艺术品才潜下去的 |
[19:33] | You’re a collector? | 你是收藏家? |
[19:34] | I’m lots of things. | 我做很多事 |
[19:35] | Including a good friend to the mayor’S. | 包括市长的好朋友 |
[19:37] | Is that a threat? | 算威胁吗? |
[19:40] | A warning. | 是警告 |
[19:42] | You and I both know that randy kern is making a mint off that illegal party of his. | 你我都知道Randy Kern 利用他的非法派对赚了很多钱 |
[19:47] | This… | 这… |
[19:48] | it’s his mess. | 是他的屁事 |
[19:49] | Why aren’t you harassing him? | 干吗不去烦他? |
[19:50] | Because he doesn’t have a record. | 因为他没有犯案纪录 |
[19:55] | Don’t fly that thing too low. | 那东西别飞太低 |
[19:57] | I want to keep you on my radar. | 我想把你控制在我的雷达上 |
[20:09] | I couldn’t find the origami artist or randy kern’s friends. | 找不到折纸艺术家或者Randy Kern的朋友 |
[20:12] | I figured the blue train was the next step. | 我认为下一步该是”蓝调列车” |
[20:17] | Did you know randy kern’s fliers are selling for $500 online? | 知道Randy Kern的传单在网上要卖500元吗? |
[20:20] | 100 people show up– randy’s paid rent for the next couple years. | 100人到场–Randy已经付了下几年的租金 |
[20:24] | Linds, it’s 12:05. | Linds 现在12:05 |
[20:26] | You sure this is the right train? | 确定是这辆车吗? |
[20:27] | Message said midnight, this train. | 广告词写的是午夜 这辆车 |
[20:30] | Wear blue. | 穿蓝色 |
[21:04] | hawke! | |
[21:27] | Nypd, as in blue. | 纽约警局的 也算蓝色 |
[21:30] | What can you make out of that? | 可以用这个做什么? |
[21:41] | She doesn’t look familiar. | 她看上去并不眼熟 |
[21:43] | So you didn’t see her at the party last night? | 那昨晚没在晚会上见过她吗? |
[21:45] | My art attracts over a hundred people every day. | 我的艺术每天吸引一百多人 |
[21:47] | How am I expected to remember one person? | 怎么可能记得每个人呢? |
[21:50] | Depends how often your art burns people. | 要看你的艺术灼伤人多少次? |
[21:52] | You cops got this backwards, all right? | 你们这帮警察全弄反了 行吗? |
[21:53] | I didn’t do anything to that girl. | 我对那女孩儿什么也没做过 |
[21:55] | Oh, now he has a memory. | 哦 他现在有印象了 |
[22:13] | her trash burned you. | 她的垃圾灼伤了你 |
[22:14] | Hey, my profession is risky, okay. | 嘿 我的职业是有危险的 好吗 |
[22:16] | I had to shave my eyebrows two months ago ’cause of diaper lice. | 两月前 我因为尿布疹不得不刮去眉毛 |
[22:19] | Do you remember anything else about the piece of paper that she gave you? | 还记得任何关于她给的这张纸的吗? |
[22:22] | No, all right? | 不 行了吗? |
[22:24] | I only do these parties for randy kern because the tips are good | 我在Randy Kern的聚会上工作 只是因为有不错的小费 |
[22:27] | and they’re such fertile ground. | 而他们是那么富饶的资源 |
[22:29] | Fertile ground for what? | 什么富饶资源? |
[22:31] | Art supplies. | 艺术材料 |
[22:35] | You’re looking at a week’s worth of parties. | 你们看到的是一周聚会的财富 |
[22:43] | The contact we found in the swim gym filter | 在游泳馆过滤器找到的隐形眼睛 |
[22:45] | was the same prescription as veronica’s– grant’s former housemaid. | 跟Grant的前女仆Veronica的度数一样 |
[22:49] | Doesn’t prove that veronica was the one who drowned grant jordan. | 但不能证明Veronica就是淹死他的人 |
[22:52] | Huh. | 哦 |
[22:54] | Try some of the flourless chocolate torte. | 来点巧克力果仁蛋糕 |
[22:56] | It might help. | 可能有帮助 |
[23:02] | It’s exactly like the one sid found. | 跟Sid找到的一模一样 |
[23:04] | Cake order from weinstein’s, signed by one veronica perez-jordan. | 蛋糕是在Weinstein预定 签名的叫Veronica Perez-Jordan |
[23:09] | Jordan? | |
[23:09] | The same veronica perez-jordan who donated $100,000 to a charity two weeks agO. | 与两周前捐赠十万元 给慈善机构的是同一个人 |
[23:13] | She was the one who bid on him at the auction. | 她是在拍卖会上叫价的人 |
[23:16] | And when i found that out, I did some checking. | 而我发现后 做了一些调查 |
[23:18] | Seems the jordans were registered at barney’s, tiffany’s and crate & barrel. | 似乎Jordan夫妇在 Barney Tiffany和Crate & Barrel都有登记 |
[23:21] | When I was looking through grant jordan’s apartment | 当我搜查Grant Jordan的公寓时 |
[23:24] | the only thing that even hinted at a wedding was a closet full of tuxedos. | 唯一暗示有婚礼就是一满橱的无尾礼服 |
[23:28] | There was nothing to indicate he was planning on getting married. | 并没有显示他有结婚计划 |
[23:32] | No engagement ring, no honeymoon plans… | 没定婚戒指 没有蜜月计划… |
[23:36] | veronica… | |
[23:38] | veronica was planning a wedding with grant and he didn’t even know it. | Veronica计划跟Grant结婚而他甚至不知道 |
[23:42] | Do you, stella bonasera, take veronica as a crazy with a motive? | 你 Stella Bonasera 是否认为 Veronica是个有动机的疯子呢? |
[23:46] | I do. | 是的 |
[23:51] | Grant just wasn’t ready to go public with our relationship. | Grant只是没准备好公开我们的关系 |
[23:54] | What about the auction? | 那么拍卖呢? |
[23:55] | He gave me the money to bid on him. | 他给我钱拍他自己 |
[23:57] | He bought himself? | 他自己买了自己? |
[23:58] | He had a race the next day. | 他第二天有一场赛跑 |
[24:01] | And all he wanted to do was spend a nice, quiet night at home. | 他想做的只是在家度过一个安静美妙的夜晚 |
[24:04] | Alone. | 独自 |
[24:05] | With me. | 与我一起 |
[24:07] | Is that what he told you? | 是他告诉你的? |
[24:08] | He didn’t have to tell me. | 他不必说 |
[24:09] | I knew what grant wanted. | 我知道Grant想要什么 |
[24:11] | And it didn’t seem strange to you that he kept you, his so-called fiancee, on his payroll? | 而你也不奇怪 他一直给你这所谓的未婚妻付工资? |
[24:15] | Detective. | 警探 |
[24:16] | Guys just don’t get it, do they, veronica? | 男人都不明白 是吗 Veronica? |
[24:19] | Grant did. | Grant明白 |
[24:20] | Did he? | 是吗? |
[24:23] | Did he understand just how much it all meant to you? | 他知道这一切对你有多重要吗? |
[24:27] | You two shared a life together. | 你们分享人生 |
[24:30] | All those little moments, afternoon walks, evening meals. | 所有的点滴时光 午后散步 晚餐 |
[24:35] | You slept in the same bed. | 同床共枕 |
[24:37] | You were compatible. | 你们是一体的 |
[24:38] | It wouldn’t have worked otherwise. | 否则就不能成功 |
[24:39] | It had to be love, right? | 必须有爱 对吗? |
[24:43] | He acted like it was nothing. | 他表现得好像什么都没有 |
[24:45] | Isn’t this cute? | 这不是很可爱吗? |
[24:47] | Look, it looks just like us. | 看 就象我们 |
[24:49] | You’re just my maid, veronica– get a grip. | 你只是我的女仆 Veronica–清醒一点吧 |
[24:57] | And even though grant fired me, he knew we were made for each other. | 即使Grant解雇了我 他知道我们是天生一对 |
[25:05] | God, I miss him so much. | 上帝 我好想他 |
[25:15] | hey, danny, tell me you got something to connect veronica the maid to jordan’s death. | 嘿 Danny 告诉我你找到了 女仆Veronica跟Jordan之死的联系 |
[25:20] | No, but I do have a saint bernard with fleas. | 没有 但我有长虱子的圣伯纳犬 |
[25:23] | And… | 以及 |
[25:25] | a poodle with a skin condition, I think. | 我想是有皮肤病的狮子狗 |
[25:27] | The results of the trace? | 痕量分析的结果? |
[25:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:29] | The red granules I found on the condom are sand particles. | 在保险套上找到的红色微粒是沙子 |
[25:35] | That’s the same trace I found on grant jordan’s doormat. | 同样也在Grant Jordan的蹭鞋垫上 |
[25:39] | The sand is dyed with natural iron oxide and used to track river currents. | 沙子用天然的氧化铁着色 用于追踪河流 |
[25:46] | The dalai lama. | 达赖喇嘛 |
[25:48] | Excuse me?You lost me there.What? | 什么? 你把我弄糊涂了 你说什么? |
[25:50] | It says here that the dyed dolomite is also used to create mandalas. | 上面说染色的白云石还用于创作曼荼罗 (一种佛教或印度教的几何图形) |
[25:55] | I’m still at the dalai lama. | 我还是不明白那个达赖喇嘛 |
[25:56] | That’s good, ’cause mandalas are buddhist sand paintings. | 很好 因为Mandalas是佛教的沙画 |
[25:59] | Before the sand is used, the designs are sketched out with waterproof chalk. | 在用沙之前 用防水的粉笔起草设计 |
[26:04] | Like we found on grant jordan’s forehead. | 就象在Grant Jordan前额找到的 |
[26:08] | ExactlY. | 没错 |
[26:11] | Is the maid a buddhist? | 那个女佣是佛教徒? |
[26:13] | I don’t think so. | 我不这样想 |
[26:15] | When we were processing the apartment, | 我们在公寓取证时 |
[26:17] | flack and I heard bells or chimes like they use in buddhist meditation. | Flack和我听到了禅修时的钟琴声 |
[26:21] | It was coming through the wall. | 从墙那边传来的 |
[26:24] | all right, so we’re not looking at the maid. | 好的 我们要调查德不该是女佣 |
[26:25] | No, we’re looking at the next door neighbor. | 对 我们要调查的是隔壁邻居 |
[26:27] | This is gonna take awhile. | 这可得费事了 |
[26:28] | Nah, I got a shortcut for this one– come here. | 错 我可有捷径 过来 |
[26:31] | We go back to the central vac… | 回到中央吸尘器 |
[26:33] | using the reference samples we collected from most of jordan’s neighbors… | 利用从大部分邻居那采集得参照样本 |
[26:37] | compare those to the layers processed in the tec here… | 与通过电离分层后的各分层对比 |
[26:40] | and through process of elimination, | 再进行排除 |
[26:42] | we can determine which layer belongs to the next-door neighbor. | 就可以确定哪个分层属于隔壁邻居 |
[26:44] | Now, if we focus on that, | 利用这个 |
[26:46] | we can prove that the next-door neighbor was in jordan’s apartment. | 我们就能证明隔壁邻居在Jordan家 |
[26:50] | Welcome to my world. | 欢迎来到我的世界 |
[27:30] | The anders case. | Anders的案子 |
[27:32] | Got suspects, but no motive. | 有嫌疑犯 但是没有动机 |
[27:34] | Sounds like we won’t be continuing my plans for your birthday dinner. | 听起来我为你准备的生日晚餐是没戏了 |
[27:40] | Sorry, peyton, I still have four to six hours work here. | 对不起 Peyton 我还得在这工作4到6小时 |
[27:43] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[27:44] | I can improvise. | 我会即兴表演 |
[27:47] | Vending machine, fifth floor, 8:00. | 8点 五层 自动贩卖机 |
[27:52] | I’ll be there. | 我会去的 |
[27:56] | Oh, sheldon called for clarification on the anders tox report. | Sheldon要Anders的毒素检查报告 |
[28:00] | But since he knows the victim, I was wondering who to pass it along to. | 不过由于他认识死者 我在犹豫要给谁好 |
[28:06] | I’ll take it. | 给我吧 |
[28:12] | Don’t be late. | 别迟到 |
[28:16] | All the glass pieces from the origami artist match the shard I found on the subway. | 纸鹤艺术家那儿的玻璃碎片 全都与地铁里吻合 |
[28:20] | And they all tested positive for dimethylhydrazine, aka dmh. | 不仅如此 二甲肼测试全部呈阳性 也叫DMH |
[28:24] | The chemical that killed jenny anders. | 就是杀死Jenny Anders的药物 |
[28:26] | And if we put these pieces of glass back together, | 如果我们把这些碎片拼起来 |
[28:28] | we could figure out what kind of container held the dmh, and maybe… | 就可以知道装DMH的容器 也许.. |
[28:33] | lift some prints, which might help us id her murderer. | – 找到些指纹… – 能帮助我们辨认凶手 |
[28:35] | Yes. | 没错 |
[28:37] | Why didn’t you tell me you knew jenny anders? | 怎么不告诉我你认识Jenny Anders? |
[28:39] | It wasn’t relevant. | 无关紧要 |
[28:40] | I decide what’s relevant to a case. | 无不无关我说了算 |
[28:42] | You knew the victim, you didn’t say anything about it, why? | 你认识她 决口不提 为什么? |
[28:44] | Mac, I met her a couple of months ago at a club. | Mac 几个月前我才在酒吧认识她 |
[28:47] | I wasn’t even sure it was her until I saw my phone number on the receipt peyton found on the body. | 在看到我的电话号码在 收据上之前我也不敢确定是她 |
[28:52] | That was your number? | 那是你的号码? |
[28:53] | Your number is on the body. | 你电话号码出现在尸体上 |
[28:55] | That’s evidence. | 那是证据 |
[28:56] | You know that, sheldon. | 你该知道这点 Sheldon |
[28:57] | I’m just gonna go check on… | 我去调查… |
[28:59] | no, you stay here, lindsay. | 你呆在这 Lindsay |
[29:01] | You put all our work in jeopardy. | 你危机到我们所有的工作 |
[29:03] | You know the victim, you have knowledge of a case. | 你认识死者 对案件会先入为主 |
[29:06] | You are responsible for pulling yourself off that case. | 你该自己退下来 |
[29:09] | Mac, I knew jenny anders for maybe an hour. | Mac 我认识Jenny anders差不多1小时 |
[29:12] | I was just trying to help. | 我只想帮忙 |
[29:12] | An hour is all the time a defense attorney needs. | 辩护律师有这一小时就足够了 |
[29:16] | This lab does not make compromises. | 这实验室不做妥协 |
[29:20] | We do not take shortcuts. | 我们不走捷径 |
[29:23] | We follow the evidence. | 只让证据说话 |
[29:26] | Science is our integrity. | 科学维系我们的正直 |
[29:30] | You’re off the case, sheldon. | 你不用管这个案子了 Sheldon |
[29:39] | You know, just maybe, mac, your unfinished business with james mcquinn…… | 知道吗 Mac 只是也许 你和James Mcquinn有前帐未清 |
[29:45] | has clouded your judgment. | 影响了你的判断力 |
[30:13] | we’re looking at another “to be continued” for my birthday, aren’t we? | 我们正在等下一个 我生日的”未完待续”了 不是吗? |
[30:17] | You could have just told me that you didn’t know. | 你本可以告诉我你不知道 |
[30:20] | What do you mean? | 你在说什么? |
[30:21] | Sheldon’s association with jenny anders. | Sheldon认识Jenny Anders |
[30:25] | You assumed he was off the case. | 你已经假设他和本案无关了 |
[30:27] | Why does it matter now? | 现在又有什么问题? |
[30:28] | Mac, that’s not what I’m saying. | Mac 我不是这个意思 |
[30:30] | Sheldon may have violated your ethical code… | Sheldon可能违背了你的道德准则 |
[30:32] | he violated the rules of this lab. | 他违反的是这个实验室的规定 |
[30:34] | I’m sure that his intentions were good. | 我肯定他是出于好意 |
[30:36] | The outcome wouldn’t have been any different in either case. | 可是后果没什么两样 |
[30:40] | How do you know that he wasn’t going to tell you himself? | 你怎么知道他不会亲自告诉你? |
[30:42] | I’m not clear on why any of this matters now. | 我不明白现在说这些还有什么关系 |
[30:45] | It matters. | 有关系 |
[30:47] | It matters… | 关系大了 |
[30:49] | because I feel awful that I compromised a friend. | 因为我出卖了一个朋友 这感觉很糟 |
[30:52] | And you let me do it. | 而且是你让我这样的 |
[30:54] | You should have just told me that you didn’t know. | 你本该直说你不知道的 |
[31:50] | All right, you can see we have three distinct sets of prints. | 好 可以看到我们有三组不同的指纹 |
[31:53] | So three people handled the flask. | 就是说有三个人碰过瓶子 |
[31:55] | The top print was the vic. | 最上面的是死者的 |
[31:59] | She drank the dmh that was inside the flask. | 她喝了瓶子里的DMH |
[32:06] | using a reference print from the blue train flyer, | 参照发”蓝调列车”传单的人的指纹 |
[32:09] | I determined that the second print is randy kern’S. | 确定第二个指纹是Randy Kern的 |
[32:12] | So, randy handed the flask to jenny anders. | 是Randy给Jenny Anders酒瓶的 |
[32:17] | Right– but before that, someone handed it to him. | 对 但酒瓶是别人给他的 |
[32:19] | Beneath his prints are a third set. | 在他指纹下面有第三组 |
[32:22] | There’s no ridge detail… | 没有脊状突起部分 |
[32:24] | indicative of a chemical burn. | 显示有化学灼伤 |
[32:26] | None of randy’s reference prints show signs of burn damage. | Randy的指纹样本显示他没有被灼伤过 |
[32:29] | So we’re looking at an unknown party. | 那我们要找的另有其人 |
[32:31] | All of the burned prints were found near the neck of the flask. | 所有灼伤的指纹都在瓶颈部分 |
[32:35] | Whoever brought the flask onto that traiN… | 不管谁把酒瓶带上列车… |
[32:40] | took off the lid then handed the flask to randy. | 取下盖子 递给Randy |
[32:44] | So maybe jenny anders wasn’t the intended victim, she was collateral damage. | 所以 可能Jenny Anders并不是目标 只是间接受害者 |
[32:49] | Randy was the target. | Randy才是目标 |
[32:54] | Someone tried to kill me? | 有人要杀我? |
[32:55] | The flask contained dmh. | 酒瓶里是DMH |
[32:57] | It’s what fried jenny anders from the inside out. | 就是它使Jenny Anders从内灼伤 |
[33:00] | Who gave you the flask, randy? | 谁给你酒瓶的 Randy? |
[33:02] | I don’t remember. | 不记得了 |
[33:03] | Maybe we got this wrong. | 可能我们搞错了 |
[33:04] | Maybe you had someone bring the flask onto the train and you killed jenny anders. | 可能是你让谁把酒瓶带上列车 而且是你杀了Jenny Anders |
[33:08] | No, that’s not what happened. | 不 不是这样的 |
[33:11] | Byob, baby. | 自带酒水 亲爱的 |
[33:17] | You remember all that, but you’re clueless about who gave you the flask? | 你记得那些 却单单不记得谁给你的酒瓶? |
[33:19] | A young woman died, randy. | 一个年轻女孩死了 Randy |
[33:21] | The blue train was about having fun, making money. | “蓝调列车”可以赚钱取乐 |
[33:25] | And somebody tried to kill me for that. | 有人为了这个想杀我 |
[33:27] | Believe me, if I remembered who gave me the flask, I would tell you. | 相信我 如果记得谁给我的瓶子 我会告诉你们的 |
[33:31] | Randy doesn’t remember who handed him this flask. | Randy不记得谁给他的瓶子 |
[33:34] | Let’s let the science do it for him. | 就让科学帮他想想吧 |
[33:52] | Tc analysis confirms that the red sand we found on grant jordan’s doormat and in his apartment | 质谱鉴定了在Jordan的擦鞋垫 和他房间里的红沙 |
[33:58] | was also in his next-door neighbor’s apartment. | 和他邻居家的一样 |
[34:01] | Add the tracers of chalk here and you got your proof. | 加上这些粉笔的粉末 证据全了 |
[34:04] | Grant jordan was living next door to a killer artist. | Grant Jordan和杀人艺术家是邻居 |
[34:07] | Seems you logged quite a list of complaints against grant jordan, mr.Gecko. | 你对Grant Jordan似乎有不少投诉 Gecko先生 |
[34:11] | Every monday, wednesday and friday you called the super at 8:00. | 每周一 三 五8点你都给主管打电话 |
[34:14] | It’s a co-op. | 这是协作配合 |
[34:15] | I mean, there are rules. | 我是说 是规定 |
[34:17] | His swim gym was illegal. | 他的健身泳池是不合法的 |
[34:19] | But the problem is you didn’t complain about grant jordan the night that he died. | 问题是在Grant Jordan死的那天你没投诉 |
[34:25] | Instead, you paid him a visit. | 而你去拜访了他 |
[34:26] | Maybe I went to tell him to keep it down. | 也许我是去让他小声点的 |
[34:29] | Turn that thing off! | 关掉那东西! |
[34:30] | Turn it off! | 关掉! |
[34:32] | I have never been inside his place. | 我没进去过 |
[34:33] | Don’t tell me there’s a lot of people that work with this red sand, all right? | 别跟我说 很多人都有机会接触这种红沙 好吗? |
[34:36] | These mandala things you make are rare. | 很少有人造曼荼罗吧 |
[34:38] | Come on, you gonna tell me I’m the only person in manhattan with a hobby? | 拜托 你是说我是曼哈顿唯一有这兴趣的人吗? |
[34:41] | No… | 不 |
[34:42] | but this white chalk that we found on his forehead, you also use that to sketch out your designs. | 不过在他额头上发现的白色粉末 也是你用来描绘你作品轮廓的 |
[34:47] | Mandalas are an ancient tibetan art form. | 曼荼罗是古西藏人的一种艺术形式 |
[34:51] | To create them, you need peace. | 需要安静的环境来创造它们 |
[35:02] | And that jerk, he just never understood that. | 那个混蛋 永远不会懂 |
[35:04] | No. | 他不会懂 |
[35:05] | So you took matters into your own hands, and you did go into his apartment. | 所以你要自己解决 你进了他房间 |
[35:08] | And we got the sand to prove it. | 我们有沙子做证明 |
[35:11] | I’m shutting this down! | 我要关了它! |
[35:12] | This thing is illegal! | 这是违法的! |
[35:13] | Get off, get off me, get off… | 放开 放开我 |
[35:28] | and when the maid found jordan’s body, that motor was still running. | 当女佣发现Jordan尸体时 发动机还开着 |
[35:31] | So you were listening to that thing run all night long. | 你听了一晚上噪音 |
[35:47] | I didn’t mean to kill him. | 我不想杀他 |
[35:50] | He was just always making so much noise. | 他不断制造噪音 |
[35:54] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[36:05] | The icp-ms gave us lead and cadmium on the flask. | 等离子体质谱显示瓶上有镉 |
[36:11] | Cadmium forms naturally on the ocean floor. | 镉是在海底自然形成的 |
[36:15] | Cut it on a deep-sea dive. | 深海潜水时划伤的 |
[36:16] | Took a submersible down to recover a few artifacts. | 坐潜水艇下海找些艺术品 |
[36:20] | And the dmh inside the flask was a hydrozine analog. | 瓶中的DMH是氨的异性体 |
[36:24] | Right, found in photo processing, lab experiments… | 对 在处理照片 实验室实验时用到 |
[36:28] | and experimental fuels like jet fuel. | 实验性燃料 就像飞机燃料 |
[36:35] | so james mcquinn wanted to kill randy kern. | James Mcquinn要杀Randy Kern |
[36:39] | Why? | 为什么? |
[36:40] | Good old-fashioned greed. | 传统的贪婪欲 |
[36:42] | Randy was making money off the blue train, mcquinn saw it as an opportunity. | Randy利用”蓝调列车”赚钱 Mcquinn认为是很好的商机 |
[36:47] | The blue train was about having fun, making money. | “蓝调列车”可以取乐赚钱 |
[36:50] | Somebody tried to kill me for that. | 有人为了这个要杀我 |
[36:52] | Randy knows that mcquinn tried to kill him. | Randy知道Mcquinn想杀他 |
[36:55] | And randy’s gonna get revenge. | 他准备报复 |
[36:59] | we need to locate randy kern and james mcquinn now. | 马上找到Randy Kern和James Mcquinn |
[37:10] | don’t move, randy. | Randy 别动 |
[37:11] | Nypd, freeze! | 纽约警察 别动! |
[38:08] | you can’t prove a thing. | 你不能证明什么 |
[38:10] | Let me see your hand, mr.Mcquinn. | 让我看看你的手 Mcquinn先生 |
[38:20] | looks like a chemical burn. | 像是化学灼伤 |
[38:23] | Only your target wasn’t a girl, it was randy kern. | 只是你的目标不是那个女孩 是Randy Kern |
[38:29] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 嘿 你怎么来了? |
[38:30] | I had to see it for myself. | 我得亲眼目睹一下 |
[38:33] | Hey, huh? | 嘿 呃? |
[38:37] | Byob, as in blue, baby. | 自带酒水 穿戴蓝色 宝贝 |
[39:11] | we got him. | 抓到他了 |
[39:13] | Good. | 好的 |
[39:19] | You know, I wasn’t sure it was her, mack. | 知道吗 我不确定是她 Mac |
[39:21] | I guess I just kept hoping it. | 我猜我只是祈祷 |
[39:23] | Hoping it wasn’T. | 祈祷不是她 |
[39:29] | It was one night… | 一天晚上 |
[39:32] | she had lost her friends, was pretty drunk. | 她失去了朋友 有点醉 |
[39:36] | So I just took her to get a cup of coffee. | 所以我带她去喝点咖啡 |
[39:41] | You know, talk. | 聊聊 |
[39:43] | I’m sorry about this. | 对不起 |
[39:46] | I guess I just party a little too hard sometimes. | 我猜有时聚会太投入了 |
[39:49] | Happens to the best of us. | 我们都会这样 |
[39:55] | Call me… | 给我打电话 |
[39:58] | if you ever need another cup of coffee or someone to talk to. | 如果还需要咖啡或者找人聊聊 |
[40:05] | I keep thinking what if I’d gotten her number… | 我一直在想如果我有她的号码 |
[40:09] | called her. | 给她打电话 |
[40:12] | Maybe things would’ve turned out differently. | 也许就不会这样了 |
[40:25] | hey. | 嘿 |
[40:28] | I didn’t know if you’d show up. | 我不敢肯定你会不会来 |
[40:31] | I was, um, pretty feisty today. | 今天我有点情绪化了 |
[40:36] | Feisty is very attractive on you. | 情绪化的你很有魅力 |
[40:43] | don’t make me blush. | 别让我脸红 |
[40:44] | I’m trying to be serious. | 我说正经的 |
[40:48] | Sheldon’s my friend. | Sheldon是我的好朋友 |
[40:50] | We’ve shared four years in the M.E.’S office together, | 在验尸房共度了四年时光 |
[40:55] | and I’m a little protective, but I do realize that he works for you. | 我有点拘谨 但我知道他为你工作 |
[41:08] | Have whatever you want.It’s on me. | 想吃什么尽管说 我请客 |
[41:12] | Big spender. | 真是挥霍无度 |
[41:19] | you pick. | 你选 |
[41:23] | Anything for the birthday boy. | 给生日男孩的 |
[41:43] | *Going away to a place that we all know * | |
[41:50] | *come with me, I just want to say hello * | |
[41:58] | make a wish. | 许个愿 |
[41:58] | *If you need some inspiration before we go* | 许个愿 -=犯罪现场调查纽约篇 CSI:NY=- -=结束=- |
[42:04] | *just know it’s the way I have fallen in with you * | |
[42:11] | CSI:NY Season 3 Episode 7 | |
[42:13] | *it’s the way I have fallen in with you* |