时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | please don’t let go of me. | 求你别放开 |
[00:13] | No… | 不… |
[00:15] | don’t drop me,please… | 别放手 求你… |
[00:18] | no… | 不… |
[00:28] | beautiful! | 真美! |
[00:30] | Hey,you there! | 嘿 说你呢! |
[00:31] | That’s right! | 这就对了! |
[00:32] | MandI,over the shoulder. | MandI 回头看 |
[00:42] | Okay,great. | 很好 |
[00:43] | Mandi,love,I need you to turn to camera for me when you hit that ball,okay? | Mandi 亲爱的 当你击球时面向镜头 好吗? |
[00:47] | Then move the camera,tony. | 把镜头移开Tony |
[00:48] | I’m not a contortionist. | 我可不是做软体表演的 |
[00:50] | Finally,I called about these pillows two hours ago. | 总算来了 我两小时前就要过这些枕头了 |
[00:53] | Could you set those lights up for me over there? | 能帮我把那些灯打开吗? |
[00:54] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[00:55] | What is this thing made of? | 这是什么做的? |
[00:57] | Buckwheat hulls,they conform to the head and neck for maximum… | 荞麦壳 能让头和脖子最.. |
[00:59] | it’s lumpy. | 简直凹凸不平 |
[01:01] | Well,this is our gelly neck roll pillow. | 这是凝胶颈部旋转枕 |
[01:03] | It’s therapeutic moldable gel… | 是治疗性可塑凝胶… |
[01:05] | This is it? | 就这个? |
[01:06] | This is all you have? | 只有这些吗? |
[01:07] | I just flew in from milan. | 我可是刚从米兰飞过来的 |
[01:09] | Is it too much to ask for a decent pillow? | 要个像样的枕头不算过份吧? |
[01:11] | Hello! | 在听嘛! |
[01:13] | I asked you a question. | 我在问你问题 |
[01:15] | Mandi,uh,I need to touch up your makeup. | Mandi 我得补一下你的妆 |
[01:17] | Get out of my face,tess. | 离我远点 Tess |
[01:20] | I was just trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[01:21] | Mandi: Thank you for your concern. | 谢谢关心 |
[01:22] | I’ll call you as soon as I’m ready for a touch up. | 等我准备好补妆时再叫你 |
[01:25] | And as for you… | 轮到你 听到没有… |
[01:26] | – call me when she’s done. – Okay. | -等她闹完了叫我 -好的 |
[01:28] | I said,”is it too much to ask for a decent pillow?” | 我说”要个像样的枕头算不算过份?” |
[01:32] | I’m sorry,ms.Foster. | 不好意思 Foster女士 |
[01:34] | I’ll check the pillow menu. | 我会核对枕头清单 |
[01:35] | I’m sure I’ll find something that you’ll like. | 保证会有你喜欢的 |
[01:38] | Somehow,I’m not in the mood for volleyball anymore. | 不知怎么的 我没心情玩排球了 |
[01:40] | I’m going to my room. | 我回房了 |
[01:41] | All right,everybody take five. | 好吧 大家休息五分钟 |
[01:45] | Don’t drop me,please. | 求你 别放手 |
[01:51] | Where’s mandi? | Mandi在哪? |
[01:52] | Please. | 不好意思 |
[01:53] | Right here. | 这儿呢 |
[01:54] | Sir,stop that. | 先生 别那样 |
[02:02] | please excuse me– ladies,excuse me. | 借过 -女士们 借过 |
[02:05] | They were shooting a swimwear ad on the rooftop lounge. | 他们在楼顶休息室拍泳装广告 |
[02:08] | Mandi foster found the body. | Mandi Foster发现的尸体 |
[02:12] | Is our vic a model,too? | 被害者也是模特吗? |
[02:14] | Hotel concierge. | 酒店门房 |
[02:15] | Sara jackson,20 years old. | Sara Jackson 20岁 |
[02:17] | Moved here from minnesota two years ago. | 两年前从明尼苏达搬来 |
[02:19] | Based on the trajectory… | 从掉落的轨道来看… |
[02:23] | I’d say this wasn’t an accident. | 我觉得不像是意外 |
[02:45] | -=犯罪现场调查纽约篇 CSI:NY=- -=犯罪现场调查纽约篇 CSI:NY=- | |
[02:54] | Open and Shut | Open and Shut 开和关 |
[03:24] | I got a partial print off the fingernail. | 我从她手指甲上提取出 一个不完整指纹 |
[03:27] | Possible defensive wounds on her arms. | 手臂上可能是自卫时留下的伤口 |
[03:38] | I want this section of the railing to go back to the lab. | 我要把这部分的围栏搬回实验室 |
[03:40] | Have adam check it out. | 让Adam检查 |
[03:42] | What about the vic? | 受害者怎么办? |
[03:43] | Remove the body with the spike intact. | 把尸体搬走 留着铁钉别动 |
[03:48] | that was a gunshot. | 刚才那是枪声 |
[03:48] | sounds close. | 听起来就在附近 |
[03:49] | Danny,stay here. | Danny 待在这儿 |
[03:50] | Hold the crime scene. | 看好犯罪现场 |
[03:51] | 10-13,shots fired next door to the soho regency. | 10-13 在soho regency隔壁有枪声 |
[03:54] | Send some backup,we’re on our way. | 请求支援 我们正赶往现场 |
[04:08] | I got two down over here. | 这里有两个受伤 |
[04:10] | We got two down. | 有两人受伤 |
[04:11] | I need a bus and put a rush on it. | 我们需要辆救护车 快点 |
[04:12] | Copy that.We’ll notify. | 收到 马上通知 |
[04:15] | Mac. | |
[04:16] | Is there anyone else here,ma’am? | 这里还有别人吗 女士? |
[04:20] | I’m gonna pick up the gun,okay? | 我来捡枪 别紧张好吗? |
[04:24] | He was hitting my husband in the head with a hammer. | 他用大铁锤砸我丈夫的头 |
[04:27] | He just kept hitting… | 他不停的敲… |
[04:29] | I didn’t know what else to do. | 我别无选择 |
[04:31] | I shot him. | 我杀了他 |
[04:39] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗? |
[04:41] | I don’t think so. | 没有 |
[04:44] | I’m detective bonasera. | 我是Bonasera警探 |
[04:46] | Grace thomason. | |
[04:50] | That’s my… | 那是我… |
[04:52] | my husband,dan. | 丈夫 Dan |
[05:07] | Cancel the rush on the bus. | 不用加急救护车了 |
[05:08] | We got two doas. | 两个已经死了 |
[05:10] | Do you know who this man is? | 你认识这个人吗? |
[05:11] | I’ve never seen him before. | 从没见过 |
[05:14] | Do you have any idea how he got in here? | 知道他怎么进来的吗? |
[05:16] | I was upstairs getting out of the shower and I heard this strange sound. | 我在楼上刚洗完澡 就听到奇怪的声音 |
[05:21] | I saw… | 我看见… |
[05:22] | that man hitting my husband with his hammer. | 他在用铁锤砸我丈夫 |
[05:29] | And I didn’t know what else to do. | 我当时别无选择 |
[05:35] | so I…I shot him. | 所以…我杀了他 |
[05:39] | Grace,why don’t we go outside,okay? | Grace 我们出去 好吗? |
[05:43] | no,I can’t leave him. | 不 我不能离开他 |
[05:45] | No.He’s lying here on the floor… | 不 他躺在地上… |
[05:47] | no. | 不 |
[05:48] | We’ll take good care of him,ma’am. | 我们会处理好的 女士 |
[05:51] | Let go. | 来吧 |
[05:54] | Let go. | 来吧 |
[05:59] | Careful. | 小心 |
[06:06] | I want this case. | 我要接这个案子 |
[06:10] | I’m a therapist. | 我是精神治疗专家 |
[06:12] | I counsel trauma patients and look at me,I can’t even think straight. | 我给有精神创伤的病人做咨询 而我 你看 甚至自己都语无伦次了 |
[06:17] | You’ve been through something that most people don’t experience in a lifetime. | 你刚经历了别人一辈子都不会遇到的事 |
[06:22] | It happened in my own home. | 竟然在我自己家发生这种事 |
[06:24] | You’re supposed to be safe in your own home. | 你在自己家应该会觉得安全吧 |
[06:29] | Do you own the gun? | 枪是你的吗? |
[06:31] | My husband. | 我丈夫的 |
[06:33] | What about the hammer? | 铁锤呢? |
[06:34] | It was ours. | 我们的 |
[06:36] | Before I got in the shower,dan said he was going to hang this… | 我洗澡之前 Dan说要把… |
[06:41] | clock that we got online. | 我们从网上买的钟挂起来 |
[06:46] | Do you have any friends in the city? | 你在城里有朋友吗? |
[06:49] | Anywhere you can stay? | 有可以暂时待的地方吗? |
[06:51] | My sister. | 我姐姐 |
[06:53] | I’d like to go upstairs and collect a couple of things. | 我想上楼整理点东西 |
[06:56] | I’m sorry,grace. | 对不起Grace. |
[06:57] | I can’t let you go back in there. | 我不能让你回去 |
[07:00] | It’s a crime scene now,okay. | 你家现在是犯罪现场了 |
[07:04] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[07:09] | You think I’ll be arrested for killing that man? | 我会因为杀那个男的被捕吗? |
[07:12] | It’s not my place to say. | 这可不是我说了算 |
[07:14] | But the da doesn’t usually prosecute in self defense cases. | 但地方公诉人通常不会起诉正当防卫的 |
[07:22] | There’s one you don’t see every day. | 这儿有个稀罕的 |
[07:23] | Betcha kind of wish you were still in the M.E.’S office,don’t you? | 我猜你现在心想还不如在法医室吧? |
[07:26] | No,I can safely say the thrill is gone. | 不 那鼓兴奋劲儿已经过了 |
[07:28] | All right,we have two crime scenes. | 好的 有两个犯罪现场 |
[07:31] | We got one in the hotel here,the other in the apartment building next door. | 一个在酒店 另一个在旁边的公寓楼 |
[07:35] | I think it was a full moon last night. | 昨晚是满月吧 |
[07:36] | Any way the two crimes could be related? | 两个案子有什么联系吗? |
[07:38] | They don’t appear to be. | 看上去没有 |
[07:39] | Okay,you two hook up with stella. | 你们去帮Stella |
[07:41] | Danny’s gonna work the hotel with me. | Danny和我去酒店 |
[09:25] | Husband sustained blunt force trauma to the head consistent with hammer blows. | 丈夫头部遭到钝物击打的伤口和铁锤吻合 |
[09:29] | I count… | 数一下… |
[09:30] | one,two… | 一 二… |
[09:31] | three circular skull fractures. | 三处圆形头盖骨破碎 |
[09:33] | Our attacker took two rounds to the back of the skull. | 袭击着的后脑中了两枪 |
[09:36] | One’s a through and through. | 一枪前后贯穿 |
[09:37] | There’s also something written on his hand. | 他手上有写东西 |
[09:44] | 257 morton. | 摩登街257号 |
[09:46] | 10:00 A.M. | 上午十点 |
[09:47] | That’s this address. | 那是地址 |
[09:48] | Why would he write the time and address if he was coming here to kill them? | 如果他是来杀他们为什么还要写时间和地址? |
[09:52] | That sounds more like an appointment. | 更像是个约会 |
[09:53] | An appointment for murder. | 杀人约会 |
[11:00] | The spike penetrated the chest wall and perforated the aortic arch. | 尖钉穿过胸腔壁 并刺穿主动脉弓 |
[11:05] | A couple of centimeters to the right,she might’ve pulled through. | 如果再右边几厘米 她可能就可以渡过这关了 |
[11:11] | When I was an intern,they brought in a guy | 当我还是实习生的时候 见过一个人 |
[11:12] | who’d fallen from a loading dock onto a container of steel reinforcement rods. | 他从一个装卸船坞掉到集装箱的强化钢竿上 |
[11:16] | Talk about a 1,000 points of light– now,sid, | -有1,000多个光点… |
[11:19] | I’m sure that’s all fascinating,but I’m kind of jammed up here today. | 我肯定这些都很有趣 不过我赶时间 |
[11:22] | Why… | 为什么… |
[11:23] | why’d you leave this on? | 你留着这个? |
[11:24] | Oh,yeah,look at this. | 哦 对 看这个 |
[11:27] | Cartier came out with these bracelets in the ’70s. | Cartier戴的这些70年代得手镯 |
[11:29] | They’re supposed to represent enduring love. | 这些象征了永恒的爱情 |
[11:31] | Only way to remove it is with a special screwdriver which is kept by the giver of the gift. | 只能用送她手镯的那人持有的 特殊螺丝刀才能把它取掉 |
[11:36] | Of course,I could’ve cut it off, | 当然 我可以割断它 |
[11:37] | but i couldn’t bring myself to damage such a sentimental part of the victim’s life. | 但我可担当不起 毁掉死者一生的感情 |
[11:45] | What about these gouges here? | 这些划痕是怎么回事? |
[11:47] | Uh,fingernail marks. | 呃 指甲痕 |
[11:48] | I collected some kind of oily substance from the wound tracts. | 我从伤痕上采集了一些油性物质 |
[11:53] | Her vaginal sample tested positive for seminal fluid and I also found some hairs on her inner thigh. | 她阴道中留有精液 在她大腿内侧还发现一些头发 |
[12:01] | They’re not hers. | 但不是她的 |
[12:05] | So we have her bracelet,fingernail marks,sexual activity and foreign hairs. | 我们有手镯 指甲痕 性行为和他人的头发 |
[12:10] | Add it all up… | 把它们联系起来… |
[12:12] | could be looking at a lovers’ quarrel. | 重点可以放在情人吵架上 |
[12:17] | A lovers’ quarrel. | 情人吵架 |
[12:35] | What were you up to,sara jackson? | 你发现什么了吗 Sara Jackson? |
[12:38] | Oh,man this oily substance it found,not only do I not know what kind of cell it is, | 喔 伙计 我不但搞不懂 这油性物质属于哪类细胞 |
[12:43] | I don’t even think it’s human. | 甚至不觉得是人类的 |
[12:44] | I’m having the same problem with the hair. | 头发也有同样问题 |
[12:46] | Microscopic characteristics are sometimes hard to nail down. | 显微镜下的特征有时很难匹配 |
[12:49] | Just keep at it. | 只是不停换 |
[12:56] | Camel hair. | 骆驼毛 |
[12:57] | Camel hair? | 骆驼毛? |
[13:01] | What are camel hairs doing on our vic’s thigh? | 骆驼毛怎么会在死者大腿上? |
[13:10] | I use that brush in my work. | 我用这个刷照相机而已 |
[13:12] | We found camel hairs on sara jackson’s body. | 我们在Sara Jackson尸体上发现了骆驼毛 |
[13:15] | And evidence of recent sexual activity. | 和近期内有性行为的证据 |
[13:18] | We’d like a reference sample of your dna. | 我们想要你的DNA样本做参考 |
[13:20] | What,so you can stick it on some government database? | 什么 然后就可以添加到某些政府数据库了? |
[13:22] | No way. | 没门 |
[13:23] | I know my rights. | 这是我的权力 |
[13:25] | We have rights too. | 我们也有权 |
[13:26] | They’re called warrants. | 叫逮捕令 |
[13:29] | Okay,so I partied with her last night. | 好吧 我昨晚和她约会了 |
[13:44] | sex in not a crime. | 做爱不是犯罪 |
[13:45] | No,it’s not. | 是的 不是 |
[13:47] | However,several witnesses say that you left the roof lounge the same time as the victim. | 但是 有目击者指证你和死者 同时离开顶楼休息室 |
[13:51] | Yeah,so what’d you do? | 你做了什么? |
[13:52] | Wait for her in the atrium? | 在中庭等她? |
[13:54] | I came back here to my room. | 我回自己房间了 |
[13:56] | When these supermodels pitch a fit,it can be three,four hours of down time. | 这些顶级模特耍小脾气时 可以是至少3,4小时的 |
[14:00] | Easy. | 放松 |
[14:01] | That’s enough time for another round of fun and games with sara. | 所以有足够时间可以和Sara再战一轮了 |
[14:04] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:05] | So what happened? | 然后怎么样? |
[14:05] | You make a play for her she shut you down? | 你给她惊喜 她却给你吃闭门羹? |
[14:07] | Bruise your ego? | 伤了你的自尊心? |
[14:12] | Let’s go back to my room. | 回我房间吧? |
[14:13] | No,no,just let go of me. | 不 不 让我走吧 |
[14:20] | the only reason I was even with that girl ’cause I was doing mandi a favor. | 我跟她在一起完全是给Mandi面子 |
[14:22] | Having sex with the hotel concierge was a favor? | 和酒店女门房做爱是在帮忙? |
[14:25] | Look,mandi introduced us. | Mandi介绍我们认识 |
[14:26] | She told me sara was an aspiring model. | 她说Sara是个热心于模特的人 |
[14:28] | And asked if I’d take her headshots. | 问我能不能给她拍点照 |
[14:30] | Mandi and sara were friends? | Mandi和Sara是朋友? |
[14:31] | I don’t know what their deal was. | 我不知道她们暗地在做什么交易 |
[14:34] | I just take the pictures. | 我只负责拍照片 |
[14:36] | We’re going to need some fingerprints to go along with that dna. | 我们需要一些指纹连同DNA一起鉴定 |
[14:47] | Our hammer man’s name is ron blunt. | 拿铁锤的人叫Ron Blunt. |
[14:49] | He’s already in the system. | 他有前科 |
[14:52] | For what? | 做了什么? |
[14:53] | Indecent exposure. | 不适当暴露 |
[14:55] | He took a bath in the lincoln center fountain last year. | 他去年在林肯中心的喷泉洗了个澡 |
[14:57] | Any history of drugs? | 有嗑药史吗? |
[14:59] | Tox screen showed traces of an anti-psychotic called risperidone. | 毒性检验有残留利培酮的 抗精神错乱药物 |
[15:02] | All right,maybe he went off his meds and had a meltdown. | 好吧 也许他没吃药用来变卖家产了 |
[15:08] | We found out that his name is ron blunt. | 我们查到那人叫Ron Blunt |
[15:11] | Does that name ring a bell? | 对这名字有印象吗? |
[15:14] | Ron blunt. | |
[15:22] | He’s the limo driver. | 那个出租车司机 |
[15:24] | He drove my husband home from the airport a few weeks ago. | 几个星期前是他在机场接我丈夫的 |
[15:29] | Something happened? | 发生过什么吗? |
[15:31] | He told dan that he could speak to spirits and fly above the trees. | 他对Dan说他能通灵 还能飞上树 |
[15:36] | He started driving erratically,and refused to stop the car. | 然后开始乱开车 死活不停 |
[15:39] | Dan,I really think you should report this to the police. | Dan 我觉得你应该报警 |
[15:41] | It won’t do any good. | 这没用的 |
[15:43] | They’re just going to rubber stamp it. | 他们只会打个章就结了 |
[15:44] | Well,you have to do something. | 那你也得采取点行动 |
[15:45] | The behavior that you described me indicates paranoid schizophrenia. | 你说的那些是妄想型精神分裂症的症状 |
[15:48] | He needs help. | 他需要帮助 |
[15:49] | I called the limo company and told them that one of their drivers was potentially dangerous. | 我告诉出租公司 他们有个雇员有潜在危险性 |
[15:54] | And that he needed a psych evaluation. | 需要心理治疗 |
[15:56] | And did they follow through? | 那他们照做了吗? |
[15:57] | Well,I don’t know if he ever got treatment,but I’m pretty sure that he… | 我不知道他是否接受了治疗 不过我很肯定他… |
[16:03] | was dismissed. | 被开除了 |
[16:08] | I should’ve listened to dan. | 我该听Dan的 |
[16:12] | I should’ve just left it alone. | 不应该管这事情 |
[16:13] | This iS… | 这都是… |
[16:15] | this is all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[16:16] | No. | 不是的 |
[16:17] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:18] | I’m sorry I’m such a mess. | 我现在脑子很乱 |
[16:20] | Um,I was wondering when I could get back into my apartment? | 呃…我在想我什么时候可以回我的公寓去了? |
[16:25] | It’s kind of hard living out of a tote bag. | 没有生活用具我不习惯 |
[16:27] | Well,we’re still processing the scene but even if we weren’T… | 我们还在整理现场 而且即使我们结束了… |
[16:32] | grace,I know you think you’re ready to go back in there. | Grace 我知道你认为已经准备好回去了 |
[16:36] | But you need to give yourself some time. | 但是你还需要一点时间 |
[16:39] | Now,I would be happy to send someone back to your home to get a few things if you’d like. | 如果需要 我现在就可以 派几个人去你的公寓拿些用品过来 |
[16:44] | You just let me know. | 告诉我就行 |
[16:47] | My home? | 我家? |
[16:52] | When I close my eyes I can still see… | 每次闭上眼睛 我还是能看到… |
[16:56] | the blood all over the kitchen. | 满厨房的血 |
[17:01] | And dan lying there on the… | Dan躺在… |
[17:04] | floor. | 地板上 |
[17:17] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[17:18] | Prints from the hammer. | 锤子上的指纹 |
[17:20] | Some were smeared,but I did get a partial from ron blunt and a set from the victim. | 有些已经模糊了 不过我还是得到了 Ron Blunt的和被害者的部分指纹 |
[17:25] | Thomason’s prints are on the hammer because he owned it. | Thomason的指纹会在上面理所当然 那是他的东西 |
[17:28] | Which means that ron blunt came to the scene without a weapon. | 说明Ron Blunt进来的时候 没有带武器 |
[17:30] | So the murder wasn’t premeditated. | 所以不是一场预谋好的杀人行动 |
[17:32] | I’m surprised you’re jumping to that conclusion,lindsay. | 我很吃惊你居然贸然得出结论了 Lindsay |
[17:34] | Just because he didn’t bring a weapon doesn’t mean he didn’t have intent. | 没带武器可说明不了他没有意图 |
[17:38] | Well,so far,we don’t have anything that says he came to the scene with the intent to kill. | 不过到现在为止 我们没有任何证据 证明他去那是为了杀人 |
[17:42] | Well,we have blunt’s background check. | 我们刚查了Blunt的背景 |
[17:45] | Not only does he have a history of psychiatric problems, | 他不但有精神病史 |
[17:48] | he was fired three days before the murder. | 而且在凶案发生3天前刚被解雇 |
[17:52] | That sounds likea revenge killing to me. | 我可觉得是一场报复行动 |
[17:54] | Well,what about the flowers? | 好吧 那怎么解释那些花? |
[17:56] | Here’s his autopsy report. | 这里是他的尸检报告 |
[17:58] | Peyton found traces of pollen on his hand. | Peyton在他的手上找到了花粉的痕迹 |
[18:02] | I fumed the wrapping from the flowers and his prints were all over it. | 我查过花束的外包装 上面都是他的指纹 |
[18:08] | Well,maybe he used the flowers to get into the apartment. | 也许他就是用花设计进的门呢 |
[18:11] | I mean,looking through a peep hole and seeing a bouquet of flowers isn’t exactly threatening. | 从观察孔看到一束鲜花可不像威胁 |
[18:15] | True but dan thomason knows what he looked like,so he wouldn’t of just let him in. | 没错 但是Dan Thomason知道他是怎么样的人 绝对不会让他进门的 |
[18:19] | Well,he must’ve. | 他一定让他进了 |
[18:19] | There were no signs of forced entry– blunt didn’t break in. | 没有强行进入的痕迹 Blunt不是闯入的 |
[18:22] | You know,maybe we’re looking at this the wrong way,stella | 也许我们的方向完全错误了 Stella |
[18:25] | maybe thomason got scared when he saw blunt at the door, | 也许Thomason看到Blunt来访吓了一跳 |
[18:28] | despite the fact that the flowers are just what they appear to be– a peace offering, | 即使花应该是和平的象征 |
[18:31] | his way of saying he was sorry for the whole limo thing. | 他是来为出租车上的事情赔礼道歉的 |
[18:34] | Okay.He came to apologize,found it unsatisfying and took it to the next level. | 好吧 他来道歉 但结果不令人满意 于是走到了那一步 |
[18:37] | Hey,I’M… | 嘿 我… |
[18:38] | I’m just doing what you taught me. | 我只是照你教的做的 |
[18:40] | I’m just asking the tough questions. | 只是提出有矛盾的问题 |
[18:41] | But you’re looking at a schizophrenic and expecting rational answers– | 但是你正试图给一个精神分裂的人 找一些合理的解释 |
[18:45] | the only two people who know exactly what happened in that room are dead,lindsay. | 唯一知道事实真相的两个人都已经死了 Lindsay |
[18:49] | It’s our job to collect the evidence and examine it. | 我们的工作就是收集证据 进行调查 |
[18:51] | And the sooner we do that,the sooner we can all move on. | 做的越快 我们就能越早搞定 |
[18:59] | Mac. | |
[19:03] | We’re fine. | 我们没事 |
[19:09] | I spoke with grace thomason. | 我和Grace Thomason谈过了 |
[19:12] | She’s blaming herself. | 她责怪自己 |
[19:13] | Common reactioN. | 正常反应 |
[19:16] | You know,we go to crime scenes and we start rattling off platitudes to people. | 我们到达犯罪现场 对人们说一些陈词滥调 |
[19:21] | Words of pain and loss and healing. | 关于痛苦 损失和康复 |
[19:26] | And the truth is,all we really about is the business of death. | 但是事实是 我们关心的只是死人 |
[19:32] | I know this has to be a little tough on you,stella. | 我明白 这对你而言很难 Stella |
[19:36] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[19:37] | Actually,I think it’s good. | 不过 我觉得这倒也好 |
[19:40] | It’s bringing out stuff that I haven’t dealt with. | 带出了一些我还没有处理的事情 |
[19:46] | Yeah,I look at grace and… | 我看着Grace的时候… |
[19:49] | I know what she’s going through. | 我了解她所经受的这一切 |
[19:52] | Tracy davis. | |
[19:55] | That’s our very first case together. | 那是我们合作的第一个案子 |
[19:57] | I remember the look in your eyes at the end of each day, | 我还记得每天工作结束你眼中的神情 |
[20:01] | when you processed the crime scene and analyzed her clothes. | 就是你勘察现场 分析衣物结束时的神情 |
[20:05] | I’m going to tell you now what I told you then: | 我还想说一次那时说的 |
[20:09] | It’s hard to separate yourself emotionally,but in the end, | 我们要把个人感情和案件分开是很难的 |
[20:15] | always comes down to the evidence. | 但是最终 我们还是得屈服于证据 |
[20:19] | I didn’t forgot that,mac. | 我没有忘记 Mac |
[20:26] | This case is different. | 这个案件不同 |
[20:27] | Hell,I’m different. | 不对 是我变了 |
[20:30] | I know what it’s like to be trapped in your home. | 我知道在自己家里被胁迫是什么感觉 |
[20:36] | And I have a vivid memory of that horrible moment when you realize the only way out is a bullet. | 我清楚得记得那个恐怖的时刻 你认识到只有用子弹解决问题 |
[20:46] | I have no choice but to be emotionally involved. | 我别无选择掺进了个人感情 |
[21:08] | You got anything on the railing? | 在扶手上找到什么了吗? |
[21:10] | That’s a joke,right? | 你开玩笑 是吗? |
[21:11] | Call it wishful thinking. | 我只是希望如此 |
[21:13] | It’s got more trace on it than a public rest room. | 比那间公共休息室的痕迹多 |
[21:16] | Actually,I have no idea what I’m looking for here. | 实际上 我不知道要找什么 |
[21:18] | Well,sometimes you don’t know what you’re looking for until you find it– thank you. | 很多时候直到你找到了才知道 要找的是什么 谢谢 |
[21:24] | Our photographer’s prints didn’t match the print we found on the vic. | 那个摄影师的指纹和死者身上的不吻合 |
[21:28] | We got a hit on someone else. | 不过找到了另外的目标 |
[21:29] | See if you can put it on the railing. | 看看能不能在扶手上找到这个 |
[21:31] | Mandi foster,oh. | Mandi Foster 哦 |
[21:33] | Uh,I love mandi foster. | 呃 我爱Mandi Foster |
[21:44] | You were picked up three years ago for assaulting your assistant with an ipod. | 你3年前用Ipod攻击你助理的头 因此被捕 |
[21:48] | Police report said it wasn’t the first time. | 而且警察局的报告说那已经不是第一次了 |
[21:50] | I tossed her my ipod. | 我把我的Ipod抛给她 |
[21:52] | It accidentally hit her in the head. | 不小心就砸到了她的头 |
[21:54] | That’s the truth. | 事实就是如此 |
[21:55] | I was there. | 我当时也在那里 |
[21:56] | She sold her story to the tabloids for 50 grand. | 她为了5万美金把这事告诉了小报 |
[21:59] | Bought a tanning salon with it. | 然后用那钱买了一家沙龙 |
[22:02] | You’re the stylist,right? | 你是设计师 是吗? |
[22:04] | Tess larson?Yeah? | Tess Larson? 没错吧? |
[22:06] | We don’t need to talk to you right now. | 我们现在还不需要问你问题 |
[22:07] | Could you leave us alone,please? | 能先暂时离开一下吗? |
[22:10] | Tessie,how about some water? | Tessie 帮我拿杯茶过来行吗? |
[22:11] | Volvic,room temp. | Volvic(一种酒的牌子) 室温 |
[22:15] | Thanks,tess. | 谢了 Tess |
[22:17] | We found your fingerprints on sara jackson. | 我们在Sara Jackson的身上找到了你的指纹 |
[22:20] | I must have touched her when I found the body. | 那一定是我发现尸体之后碰到的 |
[22:22] | I remember checking for a pulse. | 我记得我查过她的脉搏 |
[22:23] | On her fingertip? | 在她的指尖找? |
[22:24] | What can I say? | 我还能说什么? |
[22:25] | I’ve never seen a dead person before. | 我从来没见过死人 |
[22:27] | I was freaking out. | 我当时吓坏了 |
[22:28] | We have a witness who says that you knew the victim and that you arranged for her to get headshots. | 我们有个证人说你认识死者 还安排她摄影 |
[22:34] | Deluca,that idiot. | 一定是Deluca那个笨蛋 |
[22:35] | We’ll take that as a yes. | 那我们就认为你承认了 |
[22:38] | I met sara here at the hotel. | 我是在这个宾馆遇到Sara的 |
[22:40] | We talked a little.She said she wanted to be a model. | 我们谈过几次 她说想做模特儿 |
[22:42] | I tried to help her. | 我想帮她 |
[22:43] | End of story. | 就这样 |
[22:45] | And you did all of this out of the goodness of your heart? | 你这么做完全出于好意吗? |
[22:47] | Yeah,that’s right. | 是啊 没错 |
[22:49] | Models have hearts,too,you know. | 模特儿也是有良心的 |
[22:57] | When blunt attacked thomason with the hammer, | 当Blunt用锤子攻击Thomason的时候 |
[23:01] | he should’ve ended up with some medium-velocity blood spatter on his shirt. | 他的衣服上该会被中速飞溅的血溅到 |
[23:04] | I can’t find any. | 但是我一点也没找到 |
[23:09] | Any spatter could’ve been covered when he fell into the blood pool. | 可能在他倒入血泊的时候被覆盖了 |
[23:17] | Yeah,well,let’s spray it with luminol. | 是的 用鲁米诺(一种试剂)试试看 |
[23:18] | Maybe we’re just not seeing it. | 也许只是没看到 |
[23:21] | Hawkes,I need you to take a look at something. | Hawkes 我要你帮我看看这个 |
[23:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:34] | Brain tissue. | 大脑组织 |
[23:35] | From the blood i collected in the bathroom. | 是我从浴室的血液中取样来的 |
[23:43] | It’s dan thomason’s dna. | 是Dan Thomason的DNA |
[23:45] | So how did dan thomason’s brain matter end up on the bathtub? | 那么Dan Thomason的脑组织怎么 会在浴缸边上呢? |
[23:49] | I don’t know. | 无从知晓 |
[23:50] | I mean,there was no blood trail leading in that direction,at least none that we could see. | 我是说 没有任何朝那个方向去的血迹 至少我们没看到 |
[23:56] | There’s also a possible inconsistency with the spatter on blunt’s shirt. | Blunt身上的血迹也有前后不一致的地方 |
[23:59] | Looks like we’ve got some unanswered questions. | 看上去我们似乎有一些未解之谜 |
[24:02] | Then let’s answer them. | 那就来解开他们 |
[24:04] | So I finally I.D.’D that substance we found in sara’s arm wounds. | 我终于确认在Sara手臂伤口上的 那些物质了 |
[24:07] | Bovine stem cells. | 牛胚胎干细胞 |
[24:09] | Cow stem cells. | 牛的干细胞 |
[24:11] | Those are used in medical research. | 常见于医学研究 |
[24:13] | As far as I know,that’s all they’re used for,but I’ll keep looking. | 据我所知 他们也就这个用处 不过我会继续找的 |
[24:16] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[24:17] | So I went down to the deli to get a cinnamon twist,ran into a friend of ours. | 我刚进城去买了一本肉色姐妹 结果碰巧看到了我们的朋友 |
[24:23] | Paparazzi must’ve been hiding behind a potted plant. | 那个摄影师一定隐瞒了些有趣的东西 |
[24:26] | I don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[24:28] | The angle’s pretty low,and look at this bracelet. | 角度有点低 不过看看这个手镯 |
[24:32] | It belongs to sara jackson. | 是Sara Jackson的 |
[24:34] | So she took this photo? | 是她拍的这张照片? |
[24:36] | There’s just one problem with your theory. | 你的理论有一个问题 |
[24:38] | That was the editor of entertainment worldwide. | 这只是全球娱乐的编辑干的 |
[24:40] | The photo came from a digital video which was uploaded to their web site two hours after sara’s murder. | 照片是来自一部数字录像 那是Sara被杀后2个小时上传到他们网站的 |
[24:45] | Get a subpoena for the video. | 找那卷带子过来看看 |
[24:48] | Whoever took it could be our killer. | 不管谁拍的 都有可能是凶手 |
[25:04] | All right,according to grace thomason’s statement, | 好吧 根据Grace Thomason的叙述 |
[25:07] | blunt was standing about two feet behind her husband. | Blunt站在他丈夫身后大概2尺远的地方 |
[25:10] | Just about here. | 差不多这里 |
[25:12] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[25:13] | Yep | 好了 |
[25:19] | Okay,here we go. | 好吧 开始 |
[25:25] | Medium-velocity blood spatter. | 中速血液飞溅 |
[25:26] | Thomason went down with his head right about there. | Thomason头朝那里躺着 |
[25:29] | His arm was bent and his feet were over there. | 手是弯曲的 腿在那里 |
[25:34] | All right,you ready,hammer man? | 好的 准备好了吗 锤子男? |
[25:40] | Okay,concentrated blood pattern on the chest and the blood pool. | 好的 注意胸部的血液图形和地上的血泊 |
[25:44] | Medium-velocity blood spatter on the neck,shoulder,and arms. | 脖子 肩膀和手臂上都有血液飞溅痕迹 |
[25:49] | There should have been a similar pattern on the shirt that blunt was wearing. | Blunt穿的那件衣服上应该也有相似的图形 |
[25:52] | And the fact that there wasn’t suggests that blunt didn’t wield the hammer. | 但事实没有 说明Blunt并没挥动那个锤子 |
[25:58] | What else do we have? | 还有什么? |
[26:00] | Okay,let’s check the gravitational drops. | 好吧 那我们来测一下重力滴液好了 |
[26:05] | Bring the hammer down. | 把锤子拿低一点 |
[26:12] | No match. | 不对 |
[26:12] | Lower it again. | 再低一点 |
[26:17] | Still no match. | 还是不匹配 |
[26:18] | Lower it again. | 再低一点 |
[26:27] | We have a match in stain size. | 和污点匹配了 |
[26:30] | One foot,eight inches. | 一尺八寸 |
[26:32] | Okay,adjusting for arm length. | 好吧 加上手臂长度 |
[26:35] | Whoever held the hammer was between 5’2″ and 5’5″. | 拿锤子的那个人应该在 五尺二寸到五尺五寸之间 |
[26:39] | Ron blunt is six feet. | Ron Blunt有六尺高 |
[26:56] | You wanted to see me,sid? | 你想见我 Sid? |
[26:57] | Yeah,yeah,yeah. | 是的 |
[26:58] | Uh,glove up. | 呃 带上手套 |
[26:59] | You’re gonna want to check this out. | 你肯定想看看这个 |
[27:01] | When sara jackson’s body went into rigor,something interesting happened. | 当Sara Jackson的尸体开始僵直 发生了些有趣的事 |
[27:06] | What? | 什么? |
[27:07] | Look. | 看看 |
[27:12] | Check her right hand. | 查一下她的右手 |
[27:18] | It’s not in rigor like the rest of her body. | 不像别的地方那样僵硬 |
[27:21] | Muscle exertion at the time of death caused her hand to go into early rigor. | 死亡时肌肉用力导致她的右手 过早发生僵硬 |
[27:26] | That would only happen if she was clutching something when she died. | 只有她死的时候手里握了什么东西 才有可能发生 |
[27:30] | We didn’t find anything at the scene. | 现场什么都没找到 |
[27:32] | Maybe someone pried her hand open and took it out. | 也许有人掰开了她的手把东西取走了 |
[27:36] | Once the rigor was broken,it didn’t return. | 一旦僵直被破坏 就回不到原有状态 |
[27:39] | Right. | 没错 |
[27:40] | You’re looking for an object that would have fit in the palm of her hand. | 你们得找一件与她手掌形状相符的东西 |
[27:49] | Sara was holding a camera when she died,wasn’t she? | Sara死时抓着照相机 是吗? |
[27:51] | How should I know? | 我怎么知道? |
[27:53] | Because you cracked open her hand and took it out. | 因为是你扳开她的手拿走的 |
[27:55] | Leaving your fingerprints behind. | 于是留下了你的指纹 |
[27:57] | Whatever. | 随你怎么说 |
[27:58] | Why do you guys keep harassing me? | 你们干吗总来烦我? |
[27:59] | We tend to do that when we think someone is guilty of murder. | 当认为某人犯谋杀罪时 我们就会这么做 |
[28:02] | This doesn’t make sense. | 真不可理喻 |
[28:03] | Why would I kill her? | 我为什么要杀她? |
[28:04] | Because you found out she was videotaping you. | 因为发现她在偷拍你 |
[28:07] | You got angry,told her to give you the camera. | 你生气了 让她给你相机 |
[28:09] | When she didn’t give you the camera,you had one of your outburstS. | 而当她拒绝时 你又发飙了 |
[28:11] | Only this time,things got really out of hand. | 只是这次 事态真的严重了 |
[28:14] | Give me the camera. | 相机给我 |
[28:15] | No. | 不 把相机给我 |
[28:15] | Give me the camera. | 不 把相机给我 |
[28:16] | Give me the camera,sara! | 给我相机 Sara! |
[28:18] | No! | 不! 放手! |
[28:19] | Let go! | 不! 放手! |
[28:27] | okay,I admit I took the camera,but I’d been through a traumatic experience. | 好吧 我承认是我拿走了相机 但我吃过它的苦头 |
[28:32] | I think you guys are forgetting that I’m the victim here. | 似乎你们忘了我也是受害者 |
[28:35] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[28:36] | I don’t think sara jackson’s family would see it that way. | 我觉得Sara Jackson的家人可不这么想 |
[28:45] | I’m really sad about what happened to sara,but she was already dead when I found her. | 对于Sara 我真的很难过 但我发现的时候 她已经死了 |
[28:51] | What’d you do with the camera? | 你怎么处理相机的? |
[28:53] | I got rid of it. | 扔了 扔在哪儿? |
[28:54] | Where? | 扔了 扔在哪儿? |
[28:55] | Why does it matter? | 这有什么关系? |
[28:56] | It’s evidence. | 这是证据 |
[28:58] | Well,it’s in the hudson now. | 丢进Hudson河 |
[29:03] | If you threw the camera in the river,how’d the photos end up in entertainment worldwide? | 如果相机被扔进河里 照片最终怎么刊登在世界娱乐上? |
[29:12] | You sent them,didn’t you? | 你寄给他们的 是吗? |
[29:15] | It was a business thing. | 这是生意往来 |
[29:16] | What kind of business thing? | 什么生意往来? |
[29:18] | Sara was supposed to videotape me,leak it to the press, | Sara本打算拍下我 泄露给出版社 |
[29:21] | and in return,I was supposed to get my photographer to take head shots of her. | 作为回报 我的摄影师会为她照相 |
[29:25] | I don’t know what went wrong. | 不知道出了什么问题 |
[29:27] | So you’re telling me this whole thing was a publicity stunt? | 那你是说 整件事是一次抄作? |
[29:29] | look at kate moss. | 看看Kate Moss(名模) |
[29:31] | She’s gotten over nine international covers since she was videotaped doing coke. | 自从被拍到磕药 她上了九个国际性杂志的封面 |
[29:36] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[29:37] | What are you doing? | 你们要干吗? |
[29:38] | We have enough evidence to charge you on probable cause. | 我们有充足的证据和理由指控你 |
[29:41] | But I told you I didn’t do anything. | 但告诉你们了 我什么也没干 |
[29:42] | You were at the scene of a homicide,you took the camera out of the victim’s hand. | 你在杀人现场 拿走被害人手中的照相机 |
[29:45] | Look at it this way,kitten. | Kitten 你得这么想 |
[29:47] | It’s free publicity. | 这可是免费暴光 |
[30:19] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[30:23] | Grace planned this whole thing. | Grace计划了整件事情 |
[30:30] | There’s sara. | 那是Sara |
[30:33] | Looks like her camera had some kind of clip-on attachment like a cell phone. | 看来相机象手机一样别着 |
[30:40] | Here’s the cover shot. | 这是封面照 |
[30:49] | That looks… | 看上去像是… |
[30:51] | that’s the thomasons’ apartment in the background. | 那背景是Thomason家的公寓 |
[30:53] | Where’d you get this? | 从哪儿来的? |
[30:54] | Sara jackson took it on the roof yesterday,before she died. | Sara Jackson昨天死前在屋顶拍的 |
[30:57] | So it looks like mandi was on the up-and-up about the videotaping. | 那么在偷拍这事上Mandi说的似乎是真的 |
[31:00] | Still doesn’t mean she’s innocent. | 还是不能说明她是无辜的 |
[31:03] | Hey,what time was this video taken? | 嘿 录像是什么时候拍的? |
[31:06] | Around 9:35. | 大约9:35 |
[31:13] | So you’ll never guess what bovine stem cells are used for these days. | 你绝猜不到 如今会使用牛胚胎干细胞 |
[31:16] | Facials. | 来做美容 |
[31:18] | Oh,that’s a new one. | 哦 那是新玩意儿 |
[31:19] | Yeah,apparently it reverses the aging process. | 是的 这显然能减退岁月痕迹 |
[31:22] | Only a couple places in manhattan do it. | 曼哈顿只有几个地方做这个 |
[31:23] | Luy for us,one of them is the soho regency spa. | 幸运的是 其中一家就是Soho Regency美容中心 |
[31:27] | Was mandi foster on their client list? | Mandi Foster是他们的客户吗? |
[31:29] | Along with her stylist and her agent and about seven other hotel guests. | 连同她的设计师 经济人 包括另外七个宾馆客人 |
[31:32] | Well,now all we got to do is narrow it down. | 现在我们要做的就是缩小范围 |
[31:34] | Boom. | 明白 |
[31:36] | The blue markers represent your biologicals. | 兰色标签表示生物制剂 |
[31:39] | Baby spit-up,semen,e coli bacteria,saliva… | 婴儿呕吐物 精液 大肠杆菌 唾液… |
[31:43] | not all from the same person,I hope. | 希望 不是同一个人的 |
[31:45] | According to the dna results– ding,ding,ding! | 根据DNA结果– |
[31:48] | You are correct. | 你说对了 |
[31:49] | What are the yellow markers? | 黄色标签呢? |
[31:50] | Uh,consumer goods. | 呃 消费品 |
[31:51] | Juicy fruit gum,eyebrow pencil,pomegranate juice. | 果汁味口香糖 眉笔 石榴汁 |
[31:55] | That’s a great antioxidant. | 很好的抗氧化剂 |
[31:57] | Next,you got your reds. | 接下来是红色 |
[31:58] | Metals and minerals. | 金属和矿物 |
[31:59] | Copper,brass,gold,14-karat,18-karat. | 铜 黄铜 金 包括14开的和18开的 |
[32:03] | There was a mix of turquoise and silver. | 还有一处绿宝石和银混在一起 |
[32:05] | Wait. | 等等 |
[32:06] | Turquoise and silver? | 绿宝石和银吗? |
[32:08] | Uh,yeah. | 呃 是的 |
[32:11] | Tess larson. | |
[32:12] | Tessie,how about some water? | Tessie 能来点水吗? |
[32:13] | Volvic.Room temp. | Volvic 要室温的 |
[32:18] | I need to see that turquoise and silver trace. | 给我看看那个绿宝石和银的痕迹 |
[32:20] | It’s right down… | 在下面… |
[32:22] | down… | 往下… |
[32:23] | it’s right here. | 就是这儿 |
[32:30] | Scratches have a forward directionality. | 摩擦有向前的趋势 |
[32:33] | Imprint is pretty deep. | 印迹非常深 |
[32:34] | Minute amount of silver trace actually embedded in the wood. | 事实上 在木头深处有微量的银 |
[32:38] | Would take a lot of pressure to do that. | 这样需要很大的压力才行 |
[32:42] | Someone… | 有人… |
[32:44] | leaning over the railing… | 俯身于栏杆上… |
[32:47] | holding something heavy. | 拿着重物 |
[32:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:50] | How much did the victim weigh? | 被害人体重多少? |
[32:52] | Uh,115. | 呃 115磅 |
[33:13] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[33:15] | You pushed sara over the balcony in the atrium,and then you tried to save her. | 你把Sara推过中庭阳台 然后试着救她 |
[33:20] | I wasn’t anywhere near that atrium. | 我压根没接近中庭 |
[33:22] | When you leaned over the railing to grab sara, | 你俯身栏杆 抓住Sara时 |
[33:25] | your navel ring imprinted on the railing,leaving microscopic amounts of turquoise and silver. | 你的脐环刻在栏杆上 留下微量的绿宝石和银 |
[33:30] | We were able to simulate the conditions and get the same results. | 我们模拟场景得到了相同的结果 |
[33:44] | Tons of people wear navel rings. | 无数人都穿脐环 |
[33:45] | How many of them also had a bovine facial in the hotel spa? | 他们中有多少能在宾馆美容中心做干细胞美容 |
[33:49] | What does that have to do with this? | 跟这个有什么关系? |
[33:51] | Everything. | 关系大了 |
[33:54] | We found bovine stem cells in the wounds on sara jackson’s arms,transferred from your nails. | 我们在Sara Jackson手臂伤处发现了 牛胚胎干细胞 来自你的指甲 |
[34:03] | You were the only hotel guest who had both a bovine facial | 你是宾馆里唯一做干细胞美容 |
[34:06] | and vip access to the rooftop floor. | 并且能进入顶楼的VIP客人 |
[34:14] | So you want to tell me what happened? | 那么能告诉我发生什么了吗? |
[34:19] | I’ve been with mandi since the beginning. | 我从Mandi出道就跟着她 |
[34:22] | She gave me my start. | 她是我事业的起点 |
[34:23] | I just wanted to protect her. | 我只想保护她 |
[34:26] | From what? | 保护她什么? |
[34:28] | The paparazzi,the tabloids.They’re… | 狗仔队 小报 他们… |
[34:32] | waiting for her to screw up. | 就等着她出丑 |
[34:34] | They’re just… | 他们就… |
[34:35] | they’re like sharks circling,they’re everywhere. | 就像伺机而动的鲨鱼 他们无处不在 |
[34:38] | Tess,mandi planned this whole thing. | Tess 整件事是Mandi自己计划的 |
[34:43] | It was her idea. | 是她的主意 |
[34:45] | What do you mean? | 你说什么? |
[34:49] | Mandi arranged for sara to videotape her on the roof for publicity. | Mandi安排Sara在屋顶拍摄用以炒作 |
[34:56] | It was all for the publicity. | 全是为了暴光 |
[34:59] | No. | 不会 |
[35:02] | That’s not true. | 不是真的 |
[35:07] | Can’t be true.I just… | 不可能是真的 我只是… |
[35:09] | Is it too much to ask for a decent pillow? | 要一个像样的枕头过分了吗? |
[35:11] | I asked you a question! | 在问你话! |
[35:13] | Mandi,I need to touch up your makeup. | Mandi 你要补一下妆 |
[35:15] | Get out of my face,tess. | 离我远点 Tess |
[35:17] | I said… | 照我说的… |
[35:20] | hey… | 嘿… |
[35:21] | I saw what you were doing. | 我看见你做的 |
[35:22] | Give me the camera! | 给我相机! |
[35:23] | No! | 不! 给我! |
[35:24] | Give it to me! | 不! 给我! 不!你不知道自己在做什么! |
[35:24] | No!You don’t know what you’re doing! | 给我! 不!你不知道自己在做什么! |
[35:26] | You can’t do this! | 你不能这么做! |
[35:27] | Let go of me! | 放开我! |
[35:28] | No! | 不! |
[35:33] | please… | 求你… |
[35:34] | please don’t let go of me! | 求你别松手! |
[35:38] | help me,please… | 救我 求你! |
[35:41] | no,don’t drop me! | 别 别放开! |
[35:53] | I just wanted the camera. | 我只想要相机 |
[35:55] | I just needed to get the camera from her. | 只想从她手里拿到相机 |
[36:00] | I didn’t want to kill her. | 我没想杀她 |
[36:16] | The evidence we got from the crime scene reenactment was damning,but inconclusive. | 在犯罪现场找到的证据确凿无误 但并非决定性的 |
[36:20] | So I had to go back to the only real solid evidence we have. | 我回头查看唯一确定的证据 |
[36:24] | The brain cells from the blood in the bathroom. | 浴室血液中的脑细胞 |
[36:26] | I couldn’t figure out how they got in there. | 我想不出为什么会在那里 |
[36:28] | And then it hit me. | 然后它提醒了我 |
[36:29] | Grace didn’t take a shower before her husband was killed,she took one afterwards. | Grace是在她丈夫死后而非死前洗的澡 |
[36:33] | So you’re saying grace killed her husband,took a shower and then shot ron blunt? | 那就是说Grace杀了她丈夫 洗完澡 再枪杀了Ron Blunt? |
[36:37] | Mac,grace planned the whole thing down to the last detail. | Mac Grace从头至尾计划了整个细节 |
[36:41] | And this is proof. | 而这是证据 |
[36:42] | I enhanced the video that sara jackson took from the roof. | 我放大了Sara Jackson在屋顶拍摄的录像 |
[36:46] | Okay? | 然后? |
[36:47] | see,I think grace had already bludgeoned her husband at this point. | 看 我想这时Grace已经砸死了她丈夫 |
[36:51] | Notice she’s wearing a white t-shirt,and her hair is dry. | 注意她穿的是一件白色的T恤 而且头发是干的 |
[36:53] | So she hasn’t taken a shower yet. | 她那时还没洗澡 |
[36:55] | Right. | 没错 |
[36:58] | Now she’s heading to the bathroom here. | 现在她直接去了浴室 |
[37:00] | Probably to take that shower. | 可能就是去洗澡 |
[37:02] | When she took off the bloody t-shirt, | 脱下带血的T恤时 |
[37:04] | a drop of the blood containing her husband’s brain matter must’ve fallen onto the bathtub. | 含有她丈夫脑组织的血液滴到了浴缸上 |
[37:08] | So this is all happening right before we arrived at the hotel for the jackson murder? | 那么这些都发生在我们到达宾馆 勘察Jackson凶案现场之前? |
[37:12] | Exactly. | 正确 |
[37:12] | See,I checked the police report,and we entered the thomasons’ apartment at exactly 9:50. | 我查看了警方报告 我们在刚好9:50进入Thomason家 |
[37:18] | That’s 15 minutes after this video was taken. | 在这段录像的15分钟后 |
[37:21] | Grace had wet hair and she was wearing a pink shirt,remember? | Grace头发湿了 穿的还是粉色T恤 记得吗? |
[37:26] | The question is,where’s that white t-shirt? | 问题是 白T恤在哪里? |
[37:28] | She could’ve tossed it. | 可能扔了 |
[37:30] | There’s an incinerator shaft in the hall. | 走廊有焚化炉 |
[37:32] | No,I don’t think she had enough time to go out in the hallway. | 不 我认为她到走廊的时间不够 |
[37:35] | See,ron blunt had “10:00 A.M.” Written on his hand. | 想想 Ron Blunt手上写着”早上10点” |
[37:38] | When we got there at ten to 10:00,he was already dead. | 而我们九点五十赶到时 他就已经死了 |
[37:41] | He must’ve arrived early. | 他一定是提早到了 |
[37:43] | So she had enough time to change her shirt,but not dispose of it. | 那么她有足够的时间换衣服 但不能处理掉 |
[37:46] | And there was no opportunity after she shot blunt because we were on the scene within seconds. | 而且在她杀了Blunt之后也没有足够的时间 我们没几秒钟就到了现场 |
[37:53] | That’s why she was so anxious to get back into the apartment. | 所以她才会急着回公寓 |
[37:55] | I’d like to go up to sara’s and collect a couple of things. | 我想上楼收拾点东西 |
[37:57] | I was wondering when I could get back into my apartment. | 我想知道什么时候才能回去 |
[38:00] | To dispose of that t-shirt. | 去扔掉那件T恤 |
[39:03] | Framing a man with known mental problems was very clever. | 你很聪明 想到陷害一个公认的精神病人 |
[39:07] | But then again,you’re a therapist; you’d know who to pick. | 但话说回来 你是精神治疗家 知道该找谁下手 |
[39:10] | I really have no idea what you’re talking about. | 真的听不懂你在说什么 |
[39:12] | Oh,see,now,that’s a clich? | 真是陈词滥调? |
[39:15] | I would’ve expected something far more imaginative from you. | 我还指望你更富想像力一点 |
[39:17] | Okay,that’s just being passive-aggressive. | 好吧 只是被动攻击罢了 |
[39:20] | You had it all planned down to the last detail,didn’t you,grace? | 你策划了一切 是吗 Grace? |
[39:24] | See,the only thing you couldn’t have known is that we were seconds away on another case. | 而你唯一没想到 我们就在附近办案 |
[39:28] | You know,I just buried my husband. | 你知道 我刚安葬了我丈夫 |
[39:32] | Why are you doing this to me? | 为什么要这样对我? |
[39:34] | Ron blunt’s funeral is tomorrow. | Ron Blunt明天出殡 |
[39:36] | See,I doubt anybody will be there,because the press has painted him as a depraved murderer. | 新闻把他说成是凶残的杀人犯 真怀疑还有谁会参加 |
[39:41] | Because that’s exactly what he is. | 他就是这样的 |
[39:43] | Now,that’s projecting. | 那是你设计的 |
[39:46] | You’re the one who brought that poor man to your apartment. | 是你让那个可怜人去你公寓 |
[39:49] | I mean,what did you say to him? | 我想 你怎么说的呢? |
[39:50] | That you would help him get his job back? | 会让他重新工作? |
[39:51] | Well,you tell me. | 这可是你说的 |
[39:53] | I’m sure you have a theory. | 我相信你有套理论 |
[39:54] | Well,he brought you flowers. | 给你买了花 |
[39:58] | I’m sure he was just trying to make a good impression. | 一定是想留个好印象 |
[40:02] | And then,you led him into the kitchen where the body of your bludgeoned husband lay. | 然后你带他进厨房 而被你砸死的丈夫就横在地上 |
[40:13] | And you shot him in the back of the head. | 你朝他后脑开了一枪 |
[40:18] | and then you put the hammer in his hand,so his prints would be on it. | 把锤子放进他手里 这样就沾上了他的指纹 |
[40:21] | I suppose you have evidence to back up this outrageous accusation. | 最好你有证据证明这无礼的指控 |
[40:25] | I found your little white t-shirt,shoved in the vent in your bedroom. | 我在卧室的通风口找到了你的白T恤 |
[40:30] | That’s why you wanted to get back into your apartment. | 那也是你想回公寓的原因 |
[40:33] | Wanted to get rid of all that stuff. | 想扔了所有东西 |
[40:37] | How am I doing so far? | 至此 我干得怎样? |
[40:42] | You didn’t have to live with him. | 你不用跟他生活在一起 |
[40:44] | Maybe not. | 也许不用 |
[40:46] | But murder isn’t the solution. | 但杀人不是解决问题的方法 |
[40:50] | Isn’t that a bit hypocritical? | 是不是太虚伪了? |
[40:55] | I mean,coming from you. | 从你口中说出来 |
[40:57] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[40:59] | Yeah,I read somewhere that you shot your boyfriend three times in the chest,point blank range,in own your apartment. | 是的 我看过报道 你在自家公寓朝男友胸膛近距离开了三枪 |
[41:08] | Was last year,wasn’t it? | 就在去年 不是吗? |
[41:12] | That was self-defense. | 那是正当防卫 |
[41:14] | I was a victim,and you’re a cold-blooded murderer. | 我是受害人 而你是冷血的凶手 |
[41:20] | -=犯罪现场调查纽约篇 CSI:NY=- -=结束=- -=犯罪现场调查纽约篇 CSI:NY=- -=结束=- |