时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | The bottle’s made of ice for the party, but when it hits the markets, it’ll be glass. | 聚会的瓶子是冰做的 但上市的时候 会用玻璃瓶代替 |
[00:32] | Can I fill you up? | 帮你倒满吗? |
[00:33] | Make it a double. | 要双份的 |
[00:46] | you want to try both flavors? | 两个口味的都要吗? |
[00:52] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[00:55] | Party time. | 聚会时刻 |
[01:08] | This is awesome. | 佩服 |
[01:10] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[01:11] | This is my masterpiece. | 我的杰作 |
[01:13] | Buri vodka. | Buri伏特加 |
[01:14] | I’d rather have her. | 我倒是想要她 |
[01:16] | Straight up, or on the rocks? | 要加冰吗? |
[01:20] | Which one tastes better? | 哪个更好喝一点? |
[01:27] | Ladies and gentlemen, presenting buri vodka’s ice princess! | 女士们先生们 下面出场的是 buri伏特加冰公主! |
[01:34] | She’s bleeding! | 她在流血! |
[01:38] | Tonya! | |
[01:40] | It’s liam! | 我是Liam! |
[01:41] | Oh, my god. | 喔 天哪 |
[01:42] | – Call an ambulance!Call 911! – Stay with her. | – 叫救护车! 打911! – 看着她 |
[01:45] | I’ll go get help. | 我去叫人 |
[01:52] | party was for the release of a new vodka. | 这次聚会是要发布一种新的伏特加酒 |
[01:54] | Doa is tonya nettles, the face of the promotional campaign. | 死者名叫Tonya Nettles 促销的形象代言人 |
[01:58] | Statements? | 陈述? |
[01:59] | Looks like she was killed in the basement before she came up on that platform. | 看上去她死在上平台之前的地下室里 |
[02:02] | Access to the basement? | 有去地下室的通道吗? |
[02:03] | Yeah, there’s a stairway. | 恩 有阶梯的 |
[02:04] | The manager, a guy called colin flynn, said that only employees have access. | 经理Colin Flynn说只有员工可以进 |
[02:09] | Well, see what else you can get, and I’ll have a look at the vic. | 看看还能发现什么 我去看看死者 |
[02:13] | Messer: I’m sorry, mac. | 不好意思 Mac. |
[02:15] | I got hung up. | 我耽搁了 |
[02:29] | (Camera shutter clicking) no retraction marks. | 没有凶器拔出来的迹象 |
[02:31] | And the blood in the fabric looks diluted. | 衣服上的血迹看上去稀释了 |
[02:33] | Weapon was either soaking wet… | 要么是凶器被浸泡过… |
[02:39] | or… | 要么… |
[02:49] | she was stabbed with an icicle? | 她被冰柱捅了? |
[02:52] | That’s cold. | 那可真冷 |
[02:53] | Not cold enough. | 还不够冷 |
[02:55] | Our evidence is about to turn into a big pool of water. | 我们的证据就快变成一滩水了 |
[03:16] | 犯罪现场调查 纽约篇 犯罪现场调查 纽约篇 | |
[03:23] | *Love Run Cold* | *热爱变冷* |
[03:58] | The air conditioning’s been lowered to 55 degrees. | 室温调到华氏55度(摄氏12.7) |
[04:02] | This dry ice will help stabilize the ambient temperature. | 干冰会有助于稳定外部气温 |
[04:05] | Ice is about 25 degrees. | 冰块大概是25度(摄氏-3.8) |
[04:07] | Given the surface area of the crime scene, we have about an hour maximum to procure what evidence may still be here. | 考虑到犯罪现场地表温度 我们顶多还有一小时来采集证据 |
[04:14] | These icicles could be part of the murder weapon. | 这些冰柱可能就凶器的一部分 |
[04:16] | Well, we don’t have much time to find out. | 我们可没时间搞清楚这个 |
[04:18] | You got the scene? | 你负责现场 |
[04:19] | You good? | 没问题吧? |
[04:21] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[04:22] | First priority’s up here. | 这里是最主要的 |
[04:23] | I got uniforms keeping the crime scene secure downstairs till you get there. | 我让警察封锁了楼下的现场 在你们去之前没人会进去 |
[04:28] | – Keep me posted. – All right. | – 有消息通知我 – 好的 |
[04:32] | And work fast. | 动作快点 |
[05:10] | The manager said everyone who handled the ice bottles was told to wear gloves. | 管理员说拿过冰瓶的人 都是被要求戴手套的 |
[05:13] | Everyone but our killer. | 除了凶手 |
[05:25] | the dirty underbelly of show business. | 这就是商业表演的肮脏内幕 |
[05:27] | It can’t all be glitz and glamour. | 金玉其外 |
[05:30] | Tonya nettles would not disagree with that. | Tonya Nettles不会反对 |
[05:37] | It’s been a long time since I’ve been stood up on a date. | 我很久没被放鸽子了 |
[05:40] | More wine, sir? | 再来点吗 先生? |
[05:43] | Sorry, danny. | 对不起 Danny |
[05:44] | Something came up. | 有特殊情况么 |
[05:46] | Phone’s not working, or… | 电话坏了 还是… |
[05:48] | I’m really sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[05:52] | Are we all right? | 我们没事吧 |
[05:56] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[05:57] | Sure. | 当然 |
[06:01] | These are the ice versions of the commercial product. | 这些是冰块版的产品 |
[06:04] | They were filled with vodka for the party. | 为聚会用的 |
[06:09] | All right, so this lift is operated from upstairs. | 恩 这个电梯是楼上操作的 |
[06:36] | think those are from someone at the party? | 你觉得这是 参加的聚会的人留下的? |
[06:38] | Well, they weren’t our vic’S. | 反正不是死者的 |
[06:40] | She wasn’t wearing feathers this color. | 她戴的衣服羽毛不是这个颜色 |
[06:42] | From her killer? | 凶手的? |
[06:44] | Well, if they are, looks like he flew the coop. | 如果是的话 看起来他打翻了鸡笼 |
[06:47] | You’re tonya’s boyfriend? | 你是Tonya的男朋友? |
[06:48] | I was visiting my parents up in beaver kill, and I got stuck on the tapanzee bridge coming back. | 我北上比沃基尔河看望父母了 回来的路上Tapanzee桥上堵车了 |
[06:54] | I thought she’d be so mad if I was late, so I changed in the car on the way here. | 我想迟到的话她一定会生气 所以在来的车上换了衣服 |
[07:01] | Miss, you were asked to stay inside till the detective talked to you. | 小姐 在探长问话之前你必须待在里面 |
[07:05] | I needed a cigarette. | 我只需要一支烟 |
[07:06] | I’ve been here all night.It’s nearly 5:00 A.M. | 整晚我都在这 都快早上5点了 |
[07:08] | When was the last you saw tonya nettles? | 最近一次看到Tonya Nettles是什么时候? |
[07:10] | Not until her grand entrance. | 上来之前都没见到 |
[07:12] | She was in the basement primping.I was up here working. | 她都在地下室扑粉 我在上面工作 |
[07:15] | Is there anyone that can vouch for that? | 谁能证明吗? |
[07:16] | The manager. | 经理 |
[07:17] | Won’t let you go pee without asking him first. | 连上厕所都要向他请示的 |
[07:22] | Take a minute. | 等一下 |
[07:23] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[07:26] | Get anything? | 找到什么? |
[07:27] | Negative. | 还没 |
[07:28] | The bouncer said nobody left the bar after tonya was discovered. | 酒吧保镖说在Tonya出事后没人出去过 |
[07:31] | So our witness list might be our suspect list. | 证人名录就是嫌疑犯名录 |
[07:36] | Runners, take your marks. | 选手们 个就各位 |
[07:37] | Three! | 三! |
[07:37] | Two! | 二! |
[07:38] | One! | 一! |
[07:48] | Runners, proceed with caution. | 选手们 留心前进 |
[07:50] | Please follow the cones. | 沿着圆锥体 |
[07:52] | The course has been diverted. | 路线有所更改 |
[07:54] | Please follow the cones. | 请顺着圆锥体走 |
[07:56] | Proceed with caution. | 留心前进 |
[07:57] | The course has been diverted. | 路线有所更改 |
[08:00] | Please follow the cones. | 请顺着圆锥体走 |
[08:09] | Looks like he was pushed, hit his head on the curb. | 看上去像是被人推了 撞在路沿上 |
[08:12] | With all the crap on the ground, he could have easily lost his foong. | 地上这么多东西 他很容易失足 |
[08:14] | Lost more than his footing. | 可远不止失足呢 |
[08:17] | What makes somebody want to run 26.2 miles anyway? | 到底有什么能驱使人去跑26.2英里? |
[08:21] | Read the sign. | 看看标语 “跑马拉松的都是疯子” |
[08:23] | Brightness of the blood, lividity of the face– classic signs. | 血液色泽明亮 脸色青灰 经典的迹象 |
[08:27] | Of? | 什么? |
[08:28] | Cyanide poisoning. | 氰化物中毒 |
[08:29] | In the middle of a marathon? | 在马拉松中途? |
[08:30] | How? | 怎么办到的? |
[08:34] | The aid station. | 援助站 |
[08:39] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[08:40] | No more water! | 别喝水! |
[08:41] | Shut this station down! | 把这个站关了! |
[08:42] | The water’s bad! | 水有问题! |
[08:44] | Let’s get it out of here! | 弄走它! |
[08:45] | Pour it out! | 倒掉! |
[08:47] | Pour it out! | 倒掉! |
[08:48] | Dump it! | 倒掉! |
[08:51] | Be thorough. | 彻底检查 |
[08:52] | Every cup.Anything you can find. | 每个杯子都在这 看你能发现什么 |
[08:56] | The volunteers wear gloves, so even if one of them did poison our vic, we wouldn’t get any prints. | 自愿者戴手套 即使有谁下毒 也没指纹 |
[09:00] | Could still get poison trace. | 但还是可以找到毒的来源 |
[09:02] | True. | 对 |
[09:08] | Mac? | |
[09:15] | It’s a high pressure valve. | 是个高压阀 |
[09:17] | An odd thing to find at a marathon. | 但在马拉松比赛中看见 就很奇怪了 |
[09:26] | owen reid. | |
[09:27] | Senior vice president, latchford financial partnerships. | Latchford的金融合作伙伴的副主席 |
[09:30] | A player. | 马拉松选手 |
[09:32] | Cause of death was definitely not natural. | 肯定不是自然死亡 |
[09:34] | He was in superb shape. | 身体各部分都很健全 |
[09:36] | Lungs, heart, all the vital organs, near perfect. | 心 肺 其他主要器官 近乎完美 |
[09:38] | So you’re saying he’s actually still alive? | 你的意思是其实他还”活着”? |
[09:43] | Tox came back negative for cyanide poisoning. | 毒性检验结果不是氰化物中毒 |
[09:46] | There’s also this. | 看看这个 |
[09:50] | Looks like frostbite. | 像是冻疮 |
[09:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:53] | Related to cod? | 这和死因有关吗? |
[09:55] | Well, he didn’t freeze to death, if that’s what you mean. | 他显然不是冻死的 你不是这个意思吧? |
[09:57] | It’s 90 degrees out there. | 室外可有华氏90度(摄氏32.2)呢 |
[09:59] | Bright red blood color, facial lividity. | 明亮的血色 脸色呈青灰 |
[10:02] | Rapid system failure. | 生理系统瞬时崩溃 |
[10:04] | Cyanide’s not the only substance that would cause these symptoms. | 氰化物可不是唯一可以 造成这种症状的毒药 |
[10:08] | Right. | 对 |
[10:09] | So, what else could it be? | 对 那还有什么? |
[10:10] | Well, possibly a hemoglobin inhibitor, like carbon monoxide. | 可能是血红素抑制剂 就像一氧化碳 |
[10:15] | Co molecules absorbed by red blood cells destroy the blood’s ability to carry oxygen, leading to tissue death and organ failure. | 血红细胞吸收一氧化碳分子 阻止血携带氧气 致组织坏死 器官衰竭 |
[10:23] | Same symptoms as cyanide. | 和氰化物中毒的症状一样 |
[10:25] | Just my opinion, but cyanide seems a lot simpler way to kill someone. | 在我看来用氰化物杀人来得简单方便 |
[10:29] | Murder’s never simple, doctor. | 医生 谋杀可从不简单 |
[10:54] | *now I’ve seen your crimes I know they’re not for me* | *见识你所有的罪行 非因我而生* |
[11:04] | *all this time together makes it easy to see…* | *在一起有多久 就看得多清晰…* |
[11:22] | you ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[11:23] | Warming up as we speak. | 说说话 就加热完了 |
[11:25] | Looks like some sort of egg, but the elisa will tell us for sure. | 看上去像某种卵 酶联免疫吸附实验会得出结果 |
[11:29] | Enzyme linked immunosorbent assay. | 酶吸收免疫化验 |
[11:35] | You’re soaking in it. | 浸透了 |
[12:12] | Fish eggs. | 鱼卵 |
[12:13] | What are fish eggs doing on a marathon runner’s shirt? | 鱼卵在马拉松运动员衣服上做什么? |
[12:21] | Autopsy results? | 验尸报告出来了? |
[12:23] | This is a good one. | 真是不错 |
[12:25] | A runner who somehow has frostbite on his face in 90-degree heat, who died of carbon monoxide poisoning in the middle of central park. | 在90度高温的中央公园 死于一氧化碳中毒 脸上有冻疮的运动员 |
[12:35] | That’s just… | 这… |
[12:37] | not possible. | 不可能 |
[12:50] | An interesting case. | 有趣的案子 |
[12:51] | Tonya nettles was stone cold sober. | Tonya Nettles冰冻如石 |
[12:54] | Aren’t most people when they’re at work, sid? | 人们工作时不应该这样吗 Sid? |
[12:57] | I’ll ignore the implication of your question, detective. | 我决定对你的弦外之音置之不理 |
[13:00] | I only remark on it because the young lady’s blood alcohol content was zero percent but her stomach was filled with vodka. | 这位女士的血液酒精含量近乎于零 但她胃里却充满伏特加 |
[13:06] | That happens how? | 怎么会这样? |
[13:08] | The alcohol entered her body either at the time of death or immediately afterwards. | 酒是在她死时 或死后不久进入的 |
[13:12] | I’d say the vodka came in via this wound in her stomach. | 在我看来伏特加是通过这个伤口进入胃的 |
[13:16] | Well, the waitresses were pouring vodka from bottles made of ice. | 服务生用装在冰瓶里的伏特加 给客人倒酒 |
[13:22] | You know, the promoter said that she was supposed to be holding a big ice scepter when she came up. | 主办者说她应该是拿着冰杖登场的 |
[13:28] | Which is also filled with vodka. | 冰杖里面也灌有伏特加 |
[13:34] | I also found this trace on her cheek over her make-up– some kind of grease. | 我在她脸颊上妆面上发现了点东西 像油脂 |
[13:41] | Tonya had a compact. | Tonya有镜盒 |
[13:43] | She would have checked her face last. | 她最后应该检查过她的脸 |
[13:45] | Did she have any trace on her hands? | 她手上有吗? |
[13:46] | Nary a one. | 一点也没有 |
[13:48] | If she didn’t put it there herself… | 如果不是她自己弄上去的话… |
[13:49] | we have to find out who did. | 我们得找出是谁干的 |
[13:55] | The nozzle was modified to allow the largest possible burst of gas. | 喷嘴被调到最大了 |
[13:58] | Which would maximize and accelerate the effect. | 这会将效果最快最大化 |
[14:06] | Combined with fatigue at mile 25 of a marathon… | 再加上跑了25英里后的疲劳… |
[14:09] | less than a second’s worth of the gas would have been enough to kill. | 用不了一秒钟的毒气就会要了他的命 |
[14:12] | Explains the frostbite also. | 还有冻疮的原因 |
[14:14] | Adiabatic cooling of the gas due to rapid pressure drop. | 高速喷出的气体绝热冷却 |
[14:17] | Exacerbated by the nozzle modification. | 加上喷嘴经过改动 |
[14:19] | The gas would have been ice cold. | 气体会是冰冷的 |
[14:22] | I think this nozzle is one piece of our murder weapon. | 我觉得这个喷嘴是凶器一部分 |
[14:26] | Who uses carbon monoxide? | 谁会用的一氧化碳? |
[14:28] | Well, there are several practical applications. | 有些实际应用 |
[14:31] | Calibration of home gas detectors, semiconductor fabrication. | 家用煤气泄漏探测仪 制造半导体 |
[14:34] | It’s also a preservative, right? | 也可用作防腐剂 对吧? |
[14:36] | Yeah, but that doesn’t help us much. | 恩 但说明不了什么 |
[14:39] | You know what does help us? | 但可以说明 |
[14:40] | Is the fact that this was a premeditated attack on a specific target, and there has to be a motive out there somewhere. | 这是有预谋的对特定目标的攻击 而且肯定是有动机的 |
[14:46] | Flack and his guys talked to all the volunteers and spectators, right? | Flack他们已经问过所有的志愿者 和观众了 对吗? |
[14:50] | He didn’t find anyone with a connection to the victim. | 可他没发现谁和死者有关 |
[14:53] | All right, we have the how, but not the who or the why. | 好吧 我们知道作案手法 但是还缺嫌疑犯和动机 |
[14:56] | Time to cast our net a little wider. | 该把网撒大一点了 |
[14:59] | Let’s re-examine the crime scene. | 重新调查一下犯罪现场 |
[15:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:06] | You still with us? | 你听到了吗? |
[15:08] | Yeah, yeah, I’m sorry, I just– I can’t get over the fact that this happened and that no one saw anything. | 是 对不起 只是… 我想不通怎么会没人看见他作案 |
[15:33] | I’ve been going over these feathers. | 我在对比这些羽毛 |
[15:34] | They’re mostly rooster, ostrich, that sort of thing. | 主要是公鸡鸵鸟这些动物 |
[15:37] | More than likely came from the costumes the waiters were wearing at the party. | 像是聚会上侍者服饰上的羽毛 |
[15:43] | You getting anything back off the print from the scepter? | 冰杖上提取出指纹了吗? |
[15:45] | Nothing in afis, but I did get a source for the smear on tonya’s cheek. | 自动指纹识别系统识别不出 但我知道Tonya脸上的污迹是什么了 |
[15:52] | Soy oil. | 豆油 |
[15:54] | Some kind of make-up? | 是什么化妆品吗? |
[15:55] | Soy oil’s significant property is its ability to withstand extreme cold. | 大豆油最重要的特性就是可以抵御严寒 |
[16:00] | From the hydraulic lift at the club. | 从俱乐部水力升降梯上蹭到的 |
[16:04] | But the way that platform was set up, tonya couldn’t have touched the grease. | 但就舞台设立的位置 Tonya不可能碰到油脂 |
[16:07] | Well, transferred to tonya by somebody she worked with maybe? | 也许是从Tonya同事那碰触到的? |
[16:11] | No codis hit on the blood from the safety pin, and the dna sample from the gum was too corrupted to say anything more than that it came from a woman… | 安全别针上的血迹没有匹配DNA 口香糖上样本破坏严重 只看出是个女人 |
[16:21] | but we do know it’s not from tonya nettles. | 但确定不是Tonya Nettles |
[16:23] | I’m pulling a list of employees. | 我正打印一份雇员名单 |
[16:33] | There’s our boy, flack, the manager from the club. | 这是Flack 俱乐部的经理 |
[16:35] | All right, let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[16:37] | Colin flynn? | 是Colin Flynn吗? |
[16:38] | That’s me. | 是我 |
[16:39] | Nypd. | 纽约警察局的 |
[16:40] | We got a couple of questions for you, all right? | 我们要问你几个问题 可以吗? |
[16:41] | Do I have to answer? | 必须回答吗? |
[16:43] | I’m a cop, not a lawyer, but yeah, you do. | 我是警察 不是律师 是 必须回答 |
[16:48] | What’s that under your eye, mr.Flynn? | 你眼睛下面是怎么弄的 Flynn先生? |
[16:50] | My cat scratched me. | 我的猫抓的 |
[16:52] | Yeah, I got to tell you– I don’t know what you think, detective– but you don’t really look like a cat person to me. | 实话说 不知道警察你怎么想 但我不觉得你是会养猫的人 |
[16:55] | You sure you didn’t hurt yourself at work last night? | 你确定不是在昨晚工作时伤到的? |
[16:57] | Maybe playing peek-a-boo with some of the girls at the party? | 也许和聚会上的一些女孩子玩躲猫猫? |
[17:00] | Okay, sure, I was checking out that girl. | 好吧 是 我是去探视过那个女孩儿 |
[17:03] | I wanted to see if she’d fit in that tiny little costume. | 我想看看她能不能穿上那件紧身小礼服 |
[17:06] | She caught me. | 她发现了 |
[17:07] | What can I say? | 我能说什么? |
[17:08] | Get the hell out of here. | 立刻滚出去 |
[17:10] | We’re gonna need to get your fingerprintS. | 我们需要采集你的指纹 |
[17:12] | You’re going to charge me with something? | 打算起诉我什么吗? |
[17:13] | You want us to? | 你希望吗? |
[17:14] | Hey, that’s harassment, man. | 嘿 这是骚扰 兄弟 |
[17:18] | You know what?You’re right. | 知道吗? 你说的对 |
[17:19] | You’re right. | 说的对 |
[17:20] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[17:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:21] | I’m sorry.You can go.Go ahead. | 抱歉 你可以走了 走吧 |
[17:35] | That was good. | 有一套 |
[17:36] | You like that? | 你喜欢? |
[17:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:42] | Got it? | 采好了? |
[17:43] | Got it. | 好了 |
[17:44] | I’ve matched owen reid’s projected finish time with the runners he would have crossed the finish line with. | 我对照Owen Reid的预计完成时间 找到了与他一起达到终点的赛跑者 |
[17:49] | Extrapolate backward and you get the group who would have been in the area where he fell. | 往回推测 就可以知道 他倒下时在那个区域的成员 |
[17:54] | According to the race splits, these three runners were with reid at the 10k, half- marathon, and 20k marks. | 根据分段记录 这三个人在 10英里 半程和20英里处都跟Reid一起 |
[18:00] | Interestingly enough, this one here– michael gibson– was involved in a lawsuit against reid. | 有趣的是 这个– Michael Gibson– 他跟Reid有场官司 |
[18:05] | Something about a bad $40 million investment. | 是关于一比失败的4000万美圆投资 |
[18:08] | Seems like owen reid gave this michael gibson a serious run for his money. | 好象Owen Reid让 这个Michael Gibson赔了一大笔 |
[18:14] | And a motiveor murder. | 并且有了杀人动机 |
[18:18] | Mr.Gibson, we’re looking into the death of a colleague of yours in the marathon yesterday. | Gibson先生 我们正在调查一位 昨日与你同为马拉松选手的死因 |
[18:23] | Yeah, I heard it, uh, it might have been a heart attack. | 对 我听说了 有可能是心脏病 |
[18:25] | You don’t seem upset. | 你好象不难过 |
[18:27] | Well, everyone knows the risks of running a marathon. | 每个人都知道马拉松的危险性 |
[18:29] | Hmm, last man standing sort of thing? | 强者才能赢到最后? |
[18:32] | Something like. | 差不多 |
[18:33] | You wouldn’t have happened to help him fall, perhaps? | 你不会碰巧推了他一把吧 会吗? |
[18:35] | County. | 县 |
[18:39] | I wouldn’t need to cheat to beat owen reid, no. | 我不用靠作弊来击败Owen Reid 不会 |
[18:41] | We found traces of vaseline on mr.Reid’s back | 我们在Reid先生的背部发现了凡士林 |
[18:44] | a handprint with streaks of blood in it. | 一个沾有少许血迹的掌印 |
[18:46] | Is that going to be your blood? | 会是你的血吗? |
[18:47] | I don’t know.Should it be? | 不知道 会吗? |
[18:48] | We have photos of the finish line. | 我们有终点线处的照片 |
[18:50] | You had blood on your shirt when you crossed. | 那时 你的衬衫上沾有血迹 |
[18:52] | When you run, various parts of your body chafe enough to bleed. | 跑步的时候 身体的各个部位 不断摩擦 足以导致流血 |
[18:57] | So we use vaseline. | 所以我们用凡士林 |
[18:58] | It helps a lot. | 很有用 |
[19:00] | Owen was fading, so I gave him a slap on the back as I took off. | Owen正在掉队 所以 我超过他时 在他背上拍了一下 |
[19:06] | Just a friendly slap? | 只是表示友好? |
[19:08] | No, there was nothing friendly about it. | 不 根本没有友好的意思 |
[19:10] | I was going to beat his ass. | 给他点颜色 |
[19:11] | He’s dead, mr.Gibson. | 他已经死了 Gibson先生 |
[19:13] | His lawsuit isn’T. | 他的官司还在 |
[19:14] | Being dead, it’s not going to stop him. | 死亡不会阻止他 |
[19:16] | It might slow him down a little, but that’s about it. | 会使他慢一点 如此罢了 |
[19:18] | Why don’t you just quit while you’re ahead? | 领先了就可以收手了 |
[19:19] | You got enough blood on your hands already. | 你的双手已经沾满血了 |
[19:22] | We’ll need a dna sample. | 我们需要你的DNA样本 |
[19:23] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[19:25] | I thought you might. | 我知道你会 |
[19:26] | Why don’t we get his prints as well? | 为什么不连同他的指纹一起采集? |
[19:27] | Seeing as mr.Gibson here is in such a giving mood. | 毕竟现在Gibson先生非常合作 |
[19:34] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[19:36] | Colin’s prints came back negative. | Colin指纹不符合 |
[19:38] | So is he off the hook? | 他没有嫌疑了? |
[19:40] | Blood still puts him at the scene. | 血液依然证明他在场 |
[19:45] | So what else do we got? | 那我们还知道些什么? |
[19:47] | Do you want to go get some lunch? | 你不想吃午饭吗? |
[19:50] | Danny, mac wants us to wrap this up. | Danny Mac让我们全力证破此案 |
[19:52] | Sure, but he doesn’t want us to starve to death. | 当然 但他并不希望我们饿死 |
[19:56] | What else did adam say? | Adam还说了些什么? |
[19:57] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[19:59] | I mean, that’s who you were talking to, right? | 你跟他讲的电话 对吗? |
[20:01] | Yeah, but what makes you think he said anything else? | 是 但你凭什么认为他还说了些别的? |
[20:06] | I just want to go get something to eat. | 我只想去吃点东西 |
[20:09] | All right. | 那好 |
[20:09] | The gum you found? | 你找到的口香糖? |
[20:10] | He matched it to the dental impressions from the vic. | 他跟被害人的牙印进行了比对 |
[20:12] | NothinG. | 不符合 |
[20:13] | The dna and teeth impressions both negative? | DNA和牙印都不对? |
[20:15] | Negative. | 不对 |
[20:18] | I’m gonna go back and look at the gum. | 我要回去检查那个口香糖 |
[20:19] | No, no, no, no, adam, adam looked at the gum. | 不 Adam Adam检查过了 |
[20:22] | I just want to grab a slice. | 我只要吃一点 |
[20:24] | I’m starving here. | 我快饿死在这儿了 |
[20:25] | Where am I? | 我在哪儿? |
[20:37] | We need to connect someone to this nozzle. | 这个喷嘴一定跟谁有关联 |
[20:39] | Somebody had to see something. | 肯定有人看到了什么 |
[20:43] | Owen reid was lying almost directly on top of this sign. | Owen Reid几乎就倒在这个标志上 |
[20:47] | But it was found 50 yards down the road from the nozzle. | 但它距离喷嘴有50码远 |
[20:50] | It couldn’t belong to the killer. | 不是凶手的 |
[20:52] | Maybe it could lead us to a witness. | 也许可以让我们找到一个目击证人 |
[20:54] | Now… | 这里… |
[20:55] | none of these footprints have enough individualizing characteristics to be unique. | 没有一个脚印 有足够明显的特征可以用来鉴别 |
[21:00] | But… | 但是… |
[21:01] | take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[21:05] | A bicycle, maybe? | 也许是自行车? |
[21:07] | Or a stroller. | 或者是推车 |
[21:08] | Some people like to run with their kids. | 有些人喜欢跟孩子一起跑 |
[21:10] | But this tread pattern is too narrow to be a stroller. | 但这轮胎印太窄了 不会是推车 |
[21:13] | It’s a wheelchair. | 是轮椅 |
[21:18] | Still have those results? | 先前的记录还在吗? |
[21:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:22] | okay. | 好的 依照这个 Owen 原计划用三小时二十分跑完全程 |
[21:22] | According to this, owen was on track to finish the race in three hours and 20 minutes. | 好的 依照这个 Owen 原计划用三小时二十分跑完全程 |
[21:27] | Only one wheelchair finished in that time. | 只有一个坐轮椅的用了那么点时间 |
[21:31] | Looks like I found my witness. | 看来我找到证人了 |
[21:44] | I checked your stats, you ranked in your age group. | 我查过记录 在这个年龄组 你名列前矛 |
[21:47] | You’ve only been racing for five years. | 而你只跑了五年 |
[21:49] | That’s how long I’ve been at a chair. | 就是我坐轮椅的日子 |
[21:51] | I wasn’t born like this. | 我不是生来如此 |
[21:53] | Guy jumped a median on the belt parkway and pow, didn’t even see it coming. | 肇事者从公园驾车道的隔离带穿过来 猝不及防 |
[21:57] | He walked away from it, and I haven’t walked since. | 他逃了 而我再也不能走了 |
[22:01] | You said on the phone you had some questions about owen reid. | 你在电话里说 要询问有关Owen Reid的事情 |
[22:04] | You knew him? | 你认识他吗? |
[22:05] | I read the papers. | 我看报纸了 |
[22:06] | Did you see anything? | 你有看到什么吗? |
[22:07] | I saw him go down. | 我看见他摔倒 |
[22:08] | I just thought maybe he slipped, on those paper cups. | 原以为他兴许只是被纸杯滑了一下 |
[22:14] | What happened to your hands? | 你的手怎么了? |
[22:16] | Just before that guy fell I crashed as well. | 就在他倒下之前 我也摔了一交 |
[22:20] | Someone got in my way and I went down hard. | 有人挡了我的路 我狠狠地栽了下去 |
[22:23] | that’s the repair I’m doing. | 我在修补 |
[22:25] | So you didn’t see anything at all? | 所以你压根什么都没看见? |
[22:26] | One of the disadvantages of being in a wheelchair, you don’t see things the way you used to. | 坐轮椅不便之一就是 看见的和过去不同了 |
[22:31] | They look different. | 那是不一样的 |
[22:33] | Well, thank you, mr.Keith. | 那么 谢谢你 Keith先生 |
[22:36] | If I have any further questions, I’ll be in touch. | 如果还有其他问题 我再与你联系 |
[22:43] | The fish eggs are from masago. | 那些鱼卵来自Masago |
[22:45] | Smelts. | 胡瓜鱼 |
[22:46] | Widely used as a garnish for sushi. | 作为寿司的装饰被广泛使用 |
[22:48] | Popular and cheap. | 价廉物美 |
[22:50] | So no immediate source that links to our suspect. | 所以跟我们的嫌疑人没有直接的关联 |
[22:52] | Well, not unless owen reid stopped at norimaku while he was running up first avenue. | 除非Owen Reid反向跑到第一大道 在Norimaku停了一下 |
[22:56] | Hey guys, you can come here for a second? | 各位 能过来一下吗? |
[22:58] | I talked to richard keith. | 我跟Richard Keith谈过 |
[22:59] | Not a lot of help, so I decided take another look at that nozzle. | 没有太大帮助 所以我决定再来看看这个喷嘴 |
[23:03] | You already checked for prints. | 你已经检查过指纹了 |
[23:04] | Well, given the blank we’re drawing with mr.Gibson, | 由于对Gibson先生的怀疑不成立 |
[23:06] | I figured it was good for another go-round. | 我觉得有必要再检查一遍证据 |
[23:10] | All right, remember these indentations? | 那好 记得这些锯齿印吗? |
[23:13] | What am I looking at? | 要我看什么? |
[23:14] | I think they’re animal bite marks. | 我觉得是动物咬过的印记 |
[23:16] | And that which bites leaves saliva. | 而咬的那个动物留下了唾液 |
[23:18] | Exactly. | 正确 |
[23:19] | And the mystery animal is? | 那这个神秘的动物是? |
[23:20] | Felis lybica sarda. | 草原红耳斑点猫 |
[23:23] | A sicilian wild cat. | 一种西西里野猫 |
[23:25] | It’s illegal to own because of its protected status. | 因为是受保护动物 所以个人喂养是违法的 |
[23:28] | – But as in all things illegal – there are people that just have to have one. | – 但就因为是完全不合法的… – 就有人一定要弄一只 |
[23:33] | Yeah, several people have been fined in the last 12 months for having one in their possession. | 对 过去12个月 已经有好几人因私自圈养被罚款 |
[23:37] | Our only link to a suspect is a cat’s dna? | 我们指认凶嫌的唯一证据是猫的DNA? |
[23:39] | A cat that’s owned by a person. | 一只有主人的猫 |
[23:41] | And you have a list of people. | 你有这些人的清单了 |
[23:43] | As a matter of fact… | 事实上… |
[23:44] | I do. | 的确有了 |
[23:50] | My landlord and me, we had an agreement. | 房东和我两人有协议 |
[23:52] | It’s still illegal to keep those animals in the city. | 但在城区饲养这些动物都是违法的 |
[23:55] | I had psycho for six years. | 我养Psycho六年了 |
[23:58] | Ever since I came from sacramento. | 从Sacramento(加州首府)来开始就养了. |
[23:59] | All of a sudden there’s this law. | 突然又蹦出这么部法律 |
[24:01] | I didn’t even know. | 我都不知道 |
[24:03] | Where is psycho now? | Psycho现在在哪? |
[24:06] | Not in the tree, he died four days ago. | 不在树上 四天前它死了 |
[24:09] | I buried him down there. | 我把它葬在那儿了 |
[24:12] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[24:13] | Ate rat poison. | 吃了鼠药 |
[24:15] | Someone in the building had a thing against against cats– you, uh, you know how many sickos there are in this town? | 这楼里有人有反猫情结– 你 你知道这城里有多少神经病吗? |
[24:21] | Your vet told you it was rat poison? | 兽医告诉你是吃了鼠药吗? |
[24:24] | He said it was cyanide. | 他说是氰化物 |
[24:26] | Heather, I’m sorry, but we’re going to have to examine psycho. | Heather 抱歉 但我们必须要检查一下Psycho |
[24:31] | You want to dig him up? | 你要把它挖出来? |
[24:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:36] | Is there any dignity left? | 这还有尊严吗? |
[25:13] | What do you got? | 有发现吗? |
[25:14] | The gum we found at the crime scene was bubble gum but it had traces of spearmint and nicotine. | 现场找到的其实是泡泡糖 但其中还有薄荷和尼古丁 |
[25:18] | One of the waitresses was smoking before I talked to her and then she did a pop of that breath freshener. | 有一个服务员跟我谈话时就在吸烟 接着 她喷了一下口气清新剂 |
[25:25] | She said she wasn’t in the basement, though. | 不过 她说自己没去过地下室 |
[25:27] | Well her breath tells a different story. | 她的呼吸可不是这么回事 |
[25:34] | So you told the detective that you didn’t go down into the basement. | 你告诉警探自己没去过地下室 |
[25:37] | That’s right. | 对 |
[25:38] | I was up here working the party. | 我在上面的派对帮忙 |
[25:40] | And did you go onto the stage after tonya came up? | 那Tonya上来后 你上过舞台吗? |
[25:43] | No. | 没有 |
[25:44] | Look, I’m kind of in a hurry. | 听着 我赶时间 |
[25:47] | I have proof you were on the platform where tonya was killed. | 我可以证明 你在Tonya被杀的升降台上呆过 |
[25:54] | I wasn’t there, I told you. | 我说过 我没有 |
[25:56] | Your gum, jennifer. | 是你的口香糖 Jennifer |
[25:57] | You left it behind. | 你落下了 |
[26:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:06] | Look, I only went down there to sit on the throne. | 听着 我只是下去坐坐王座 |
[26:10] | Feel what it was like to be in the winner’s seat for a change. | 只是一时兴起 想体验一下胜利的滋味 |
[26:13] | And did tonya see you? | Tonya看到你了吗? |
[26:15] | She came out of her little dressing room. | 她从小更衣室出来 |
[26:18] | Caught me sitting there. | 正好撞到我坐在那 |
[26:20] | You have to earn that seat. | 你要靠实力坐这个位置 |
[26:22] | I earned it. | 是属于我的 |
[26:24] | Sure… | 当然… |
[26:25] | on your back. | 靠私下交易 |
[26:26] | What did you say? | 说什么? |
[26:28] | You heard me. | 你听到了 |
[26:33] | You little bitch! | 小娼妇 |
[26:35] | Then I went back upstairs. | 于是我就上楼了 |
[26:41] | Is this your costume? | 这是你的戏服 |
[26:42] | Yeah. | 是 |
[26:49] | Did you go into tonya’s dressing room? | 你去了Tonya的化妆间 |
[26:51] | No. | 没有 |
[26:53] | Maybe…I don’t know. | 可能 记不得 |
[26:57] | I’m going to need your prints. | 需要你的指纹 |
[26:59] | I was wearing gloves. | 我戴着手套 |
[27:00] | How’s that going to prove anything? | 能证明什么 |
[27:01] | You were there, so I need your printS. | 你在那儿 我就要你指纹 |
[27:03] | Look, I told you what happened. | 我告诉你发生了什么 |
[27:06] | My dad’s an attorney. | 我爸爸是律师 |
[27:07] | You want my prints, you talk to him. | 你要指纹 先跟他谈 |
[27:12] | Believe me, I will. | 相信我 我会的 |
[27:21] | You got a C.O.D. On psycho yet? | 查出Psycho致死原因了 |
[27:23] | Two guesses. | 猜两次 |
[27:25] | No… | 不 |
[27:26] | one. | 就一次 |
[27:27] | Carbon monoxide? | 一氧化碳 |
[27:28] | Somebody told you. | 有人告诉你了 |
[27:30] | So why the teeth marks on the nozzle? | 为什么喷嘴上有牙印 |
[27:32] | Did the cat bite the canister used to kill owen reid? | 猫怎么会咬到杀死Owen Reid的储气罐 |
[27:35] | Or maybe the cat was gassed as a test. | 猫也许被当作喷气的试验品 |
[27:38] | Can’t rule it out, I guess. | 有可能性 |
[27:40] | Anything else? | 还查到什么 |
[27:41] | Yeah, I found this under one of the cat’s claws. | 在一只猫爪下发现这个 |
[27:53] | Material? | 织物 |
[27:54] | Some kind of nylon. | 一种尼龙 |
[27:56] | Let me take a look at this. | 让我看下 |
[28:05] | I know where this came from. | 我知道这从哪里来的 |
[28:09] | I’m sorry, you caught me at work. | 不好意思 我正在工作 |
[28:13] | You were contacted by a detective earlier today. | 早些时候有探员联系你了 |
[28:15] | About the marathon. | 关于马拉松的 |
[28:16] | I volunteer every year. | 我每年都当志愿者 |
[28:20] | You mind if I sit? | 介意我坐下吗 |
[28:24] | That’s threpair i’m doing. | 我在作修补 |
[28:28] | That’s a nasty bruise. | 伤得很厉害 |
[28:29] | Yeah, it’s one of the perils of volunteering. | 当志愿者还有点风险 |
[28:31] | 35,000 runners coming by– it’s hard to avoid them all. | 35,000个运动员跑过 很难都避过去 |
[28:35] | A runner did that? | 有个跑步的伤到你 |
[28:37] | A runner fell near the aid station.You were working at. | 运动员在你工作的救护站附近摔倒 |
[28:41] | I heard that. | 我听说了 |
[28:42] | I didn’t see it happen, but as you said I was nearby. | 没亲眼看见 你说得没错 我在附近 |
[28:46] | It’s unforgivable when an athlete’s injured. | 运动员被伤害是不可原谅的 |
[28:53] | Your upstairs neighbor’s cat died. | 你楼上邻居的猫死了 |
[28:56] | And? | 怎么? |
[28:57] | These tears in your screen make us think that it tried to get into your apartment. | 你窗纱上的破缝不禁让人猜测 它想爬进你屋里 |
[29:00] | So you think I killed it? | 你认为我杀了它 |
[29:04] | Would you mind if I looked around? | 我能四处看看吗 |
[29:06] | Well, I’m actually in the middle of a shoot. | 其实我正拍摄到一半 |
[29:09] | But okay. | 可是可以 |
[29:11] | I mean, please try not to disturb anything. | 尽量别弄乱 |
[29:16] | I see your studio is wheelchair accessible. | 你的摄影棚是方便轮椅进出的 |
[29:18] | That’s the law for businesses, no? | 营业法律有规定 |
[29:21] | I thought you’d approve. | 你该赞许才对 |
[29:25] | What’s this used for? | 这派什么用的 |
[29:26] | Carbon monoxide– it brightens the food for the camera. | 一氧化碳 让食物在镜头前明亮 |
[29:31] | It’s the missing canister. | 就是不见了的气罐 |
[29:37] | Did you shoot this sushi recently? | 你最近拍的寿司么 |
[29:40] | Day before yesterday. | 前天 |
[29:42] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[29:43] | You left eggs at central park. | 你在中央公园遗留了鱼子 |
[29:47] | On owen reid’s body. | 在Owen Reid的尸体上 |
[30:32] | I got your message. | 收到你消息了 |
[30:34] | You don’t like jennifer for the killing, so I thought I’d take another look at these here. | 你不认为Jennifer是凶手 我就再研究下这些 |
[30:37] | It just doesn’t add up. | 讲不通 |
[30:38] | Jennifer weighs 110 dripping wet. | Jennifer湿透了也不过110磅 |
[30:40] | There’s no way she could have thrust that ice scepter with that much force. | 她绝没有那么大力插冰杖 |
[30:44] | I’m getting her prints anyway. | 可我就是要她的指纹 |
[30:47] | Just tying up loose ends. | 弥补小缺憾 |
[30:50] | So what do you have here? | 你发现什么 |
[30:52] | This one’s odd. | 这根很奇特 |
[30:53] | The rest of these are common feather but this one comes from a rare jungle bird in central india. | 其他的都很普通 这根是中印度一种丛林鸟类的 |
[30:57] | It’s called a jungle cock eye. | 叫做丛林鸡眼 |
[31:01] | You know what, at this magnitude the feather should look dull. | 在这种光线下 羽毛应该显得暗淡 |
[31:03] | See how it’s kind of glassy? | 怎么有点玻璃般闪光 |
[31:05] | Synthetic? | 合成纤维 |
[31:07] | Fishermen use these kind of feathers to make flies. | 钓鱼的人用这羽毛来做拟苍蝇钓饵 |
[31:31] | What do you got? | 看到什么 |
[31:32] | Euglenae. | 眼虫 |
[31:34] | It’s freshwater organisms. | 是淡水生物 |
[31:36] | This feather was used recently. | 这根羽毛最近用过 |
[31:38] | Who’s our fly fisherman? | 谁是要找的钓饵渔人 |
[31:40] | I was visiting my parents up at beaver kill. | 我去比沃基尔河看父母 |
[31:43] | Tonya’s boyfriend said he was up in beaver kill. | Tonya的男朋友说他在比沃基尔河 |
[31:46] | That’s up in the catskills.Freshwater. | 在卡兹基尔山上 淡水 |
[31:48] | Trout fishing central. | 捕捉鲑鱼的中心 |
[31:50] | Well, I think we just got a bite. | 看来有鱼上钩了 |
[31:56] | Like I told you earlier, I was never in the basement. | 早说过了 我从没去过地下室 |
[31:59] | I barely even made it to the party. | 压根没去聚会 |
[32:00] | Where’d you say you were? | 你在哪里 |
[32:02] | I was upstate– my parent’s place. | 在北部 我父母家 |
[32:03] | That’s right, upstate. | 对了 在北部 |
[32:05] | You do some fishing up there? | 你在那儿钓鱼了 |
[32:06] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[32:07] | Make your own flies? | 自己做钓饵 |
[32:10] | That was a question. | 是个询问 |
[32:13] | why don’t you just tell us what happened in the basement. | 你老实说在地下室发生了什么 |
[32:14] | I was never in the basement. | 我没去过地下室 |
[32:16] | Do me a favor now– don’t get yourself in a situation where you’re going to tell one lie to explain another lie, all right? | 得了 别用谎话掩盖谎话了 |
[32:21] | It’s just a bad strategy, man. | 糟糕的策略 |
[32:23] | This got on your clothes when you were changing in your car. | 你在车里换衣服时粘上了 |
[32:32] | Then when you went downstairs that feather fell on the floor. | 你下楼梯时 羽毛掉在地板上 |
[32:36] | There were tons of people with feathers on them at that party. | 那聚会上 成堆的人身上都有羽毛 |
[32:40] | Not this particular feather, though. | 不是这么特别的一根 |
[32:42] | And when we asked to examine your suit, remember that? | 记得我们要求检查你的外套 |
[32:44] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[32:45] | We were looking for grease from the hydraulic lift in the basement in the club. | 找的是俱乐部地下室 水压升降机上的油脂 |
[32:49] | Well, guess what? | 猜怎么着 |
[32:50] | We found some. | 找到了 |
[32:53] | That gives us probable cause to arrest you and take your prints. | 让我们有理由拘留你 并采集指纹 |
[32:57] | Which we’re thinking are going to match the prints that we found on the murder weapon. | 预料得到 会跟凶器上的指纹相符 |
[33:09] | We went out since high school. | 我俩从高中起就约会 |
[33:11] | We even went to the same college so we could be together. | 甚至去了一所大学 为了能在一起 |
[33:18] | Go on. | 继续 |
[33:21] | Almost… | 差不多 |
[33:21] | almost as soon as we got here, she started talking about needing space, and we should take our time. | 刚到这儿不久 她就提出要有空间 得多考虑 |
[33:29] | Said she was waitressing. | 说她去做服务生 |
[33:31] | Till dawn some nights. | 有几次天都亮了 |
[33:33] | She’d come home drunk. | 才醉醺醺回家 |
[33:35] | So I followed her to work one day, ’cause I knew, i knew she was lying. | 一天我跟着她去工作的地方 因为我知道她撒谎 |
[33:41] | She was dancing. | 她在跳舞 |
[33:44] | A dancer. | 舞女 |
[33:47] | we had a huge fight. | 大吵了一架 |
[33:49] | She couldn’t trust me. | 她不信赖我 |
[33:51] | I was suffocating her. | 我让她窒息 |
[33:57] | The buri vodka thing came up, she quit dancing. | 直到碰上Buri伏特加酒 她不跳舞了 |
[34:01] | Everything felt better. | 一切都变好了 |
[34:05] | We were talking about getting married. | 我们讨论起结婚 |
[34:08] | I went upstate to tell my mom and dad, and then, I get this phone call. | 我上北部跟爸妈谈起这件事 哪知接到电话 |
[34:14] | I just thought you’d want to know that your girlfriend is sleeping with the vodka man. | 猜你有兴趣知道 你女友和伏特加老板睡觉 |
[34:20] | I got back in, like, three hours. | 我回去 花了3小时 |
[34:23] | Went to the club, went downstairs. | 去了俱乐部 下楼 |
[34:28] | We’re done, finished. | 我们完了 结束了 |
[34:29] | I’m moving out. | 我要搬出去 |
[34:31] | I have to go. | 得走了 |
[34:32] | Tonya, please. | Tonya 求你 |
[34:33] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:34] | We’ve been done for years. | 我们几年前就完了 |
[34:36] | Every time we break up, you just stand there with that look on your face. | 每次说分手 你就站着 摆出这面孔 |
[34:40] | Yeah, that look. | 就这表情 |
[34:46] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[35:04] | I was just so mad. | 我气疯了 |
[35:11] | Love run cold. | 热爱变冷 |
[35:16] | That’ll do it. | 这足够了 |
[35:22] | Lindsay monroe, can I talk to you for a second? | Lindsay Monroe 我能说几句么 |
[35:25] | Yeah. | 是 |
[35:26] | I have to know what’s going on with you. | 我得知道你怎么了 |
[35:31] | Look, I mean, you and I– we have this-this thing, right? | 你和我 有感觉的 对吗 |
[35:34] | This chemistry, like we’re into each other? | 这感觉 相互吸引的 |
[35:37] | But every time we’re in the same room together today, it’s like… | 但今天每当我们在一间房间里 却 |
[35:44] | don’t tell me you don’t feel it, also. | 别说你没觉得 |
[35:49] | I can’t do this, danny. | 我做不到 Danny |
[35:51] | You can’t do what? | 做不到什么 |
[35:52] | I can’T… | 我不能 |
[35:54] | be in relationship with you. | 和你交往 |
[35:57] | All right, I don’T… | 行 我不是… |
[35:58] | I don’T… | 不是… |
[35:59] | um, I just… | 只是… |
[36:00] | I’m talking about spending some time together. | 想和你在一块 |
[36:03] | Dinner, a few drinks. | 吃个饭 喝几杯 |
[36:05] | Some laughS. | 说说笑话而已 |
[36:07] | Look, dannY… | |
[36:10] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[36:14] | A lot. | 很喜欢 |
[36:15] | But right now, I can’T. | 但现在 我不行 |
[36:17] | It’s not you, okay? | 不是你的原因 |
[36:19] | It’S… | 是 |
[36:21] | I just… | 我就是 |
[36:22] | I need to be by myself so I can work some stuff out that I thought I had put behind me. | 有些事我以为已经抛却脑后了 可还要独自理理清楚 |
[36:36] | I didn’t mean for this to happen. | 我不是故意这样 |
[36:38] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[36:41] | Maybe we should just do our jobs. | 我们还是干好活吧 |
[36:53] | If there’s anything you need from me, just let me know, okay? | 需要我做什么 只需说一声 |
[37:12] | your sister’s in trouble, richard. | 你姐姐有麻烦了 Richard |
[37:23] | Ms.Cates, we know you killed owen reid. | Cates女士 我们知道你杀了Owen Reid |
[37:26] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[37:28] | I was handing out water. | 我只是递水 |
[37:33] | you handed out more than water. | 你递的不只是水 |
[37:35] | You waited till he got to the aid station, and then you poisoned him with this. | 你等到他跑至救护站 用这毒杀了他 |
[37:52] | I found his skin on this canister from your apartment. | 在你家的气罐上发现了他的皮肤 |
[37:55] | The canister was so cold, he left a piece behind. | 气罐太冷 保留了他一块皮肤 |
[38:01] | I think I know why you did it. | 我知道你为什么这么做 |
[38:03] | That racer who crashed into you, richard keith | 撞到你的参赛者 Richard Keith |
[38:07] | as luck would have it, he was your brother, who nearly died from an accident caused by mr.Reid. | 凑巧得很 他是你的弟弟 差点死于Reid先生引发的交通事故 |
[38:14] | You still go by your married name, which is why the connection wasn’t obvious. | 你还用婚后的姓 亲缘关系不是一目了然 |
[38:19] | The da says unless you confess your involvement, there will be no plea bargain for your sister. | 检查官说 除非你承认参与 你姐姐没法协商减刑 |
[38:23] | That means life. | 意味着终身监禁 |
[38:26] | Richard normally finishes at the top of his age group, but yesterday, he was a full two hours behind. | Richard通常是他年龄段的优胜者 可这次慢了2个小时 |
[38:34] | See, I think he was trailing reid. | 我猜他尾随着Reid |
[38:38] | He’d let you know he was coming. | 得让你知道他快到了 |
[38:44] | Richard had nothing to do with it. | Richard和这没关系 |
[38:46] | How did he communicate to you that reid was approaching your aid station? | 他怎么通知你 Reid接近救护站了 |
[38:51] | Did he page you from a pay-as-you-go cell phone so we wouldn’t be unable to trace it? | 他用充值卡手机呼叫你 让我们追查不到 |
[39:02] | the fact that he crashed into me isn’t connected to reid’s death. | 事实上他撞到我和Reid的死没有联系 |
[39:06] | We know about the settlement reid negotiated, and how he didn’t live up to it. | 我们了解到Reid协议和解 他却没有履行义务 |
[39:10] | You took him to court and you still didn’t get anything. | 你上法院告他 还是没得到应得的 |
[39:14] | I can see how angry that would make you, sharon. | 我明白你有多么愤怒 Sharon |
[39:16] | Look, I would be angry, too. | 要是我也会愤怒的 |
[39:20] | You know when I was hurt, she was more devastated than me. | 我受伤时 她比我还要一蹶不振 |
[39:26] | I figured I could recover, but she never did. | 我想我能恢复过来 可她却不行 |
[39:31] | You have no idea. | 你不知道 |
[39:35] | Richard was an all-american runner. | Richard是全美一流跑步运动员 |
[39:39] | Ranked third in the country coming out of high-school. | 高中时就是全国第三名 |
[39:42] | Olympic qualifier in ’96.His best marathon time was 2:26 in boston. | 96年有资格参赛奥运会 马拉松最好成绩是在波士顿 2小时26分 |
[39:48] | 2:26. | 2小时26分 |
[39:51] | Then that animal… | 直到那畜牲 |
[39:56] | owen reid was drunk and he took my brother’s life away. | Owen Reid酒后驾车 摧毁了弟弟的生命 |
[40:01] | He took his legs away, sharon, not his life. | 夺走的是他的双腿 Sharon 不是生命 |
[40:07] | Whatever agreement you have with sharon, you owe it to her to accept responsibility. | 不管你和Sharon达成什么协议 你得承担责任 欠她的 |
[40:12] | She made me promise. | 她让我发誓 |
[40:19] | She’ll tell you everything you need to know. | 由她来说给你们听 该知道的 |
[40:23] | My brother’s already in prison; what he goes through every day. | 我弟弟已是好比身陷牢狱了 他熬过的每一天 |
[40:34] | I killed owen reid… | 我杀了owen Reid |
[40:37] | in revenge for what he did to my brother. | 为弟弟报仇 |
[40:42] | Richard’s innocent. | Richard是清白的 |
[40:43] | He had nothing to do with the death of owen reid, and I have nothing else to say. | 他和Owen Reid的死毫无关系 我再没什么可说的了 |
[40:58] | 犯罪现场调查 纽约篇 犯罪现场调查 纽约篇 |