Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:33] – are we going to do it right here? – Yeah,right here. – 我们在这里进行么? – 对,就在这里.
[01:16] before we do this,promise me something,trey. 在此之前,你的答应我点事情,trey.
[01:18] That you won’t have bungee sex with anyone but me. 你只能和我一个人极限做爱
[01:20] Promise. 我发誓
[01:23] One. 一.
[01:24] Two… three. 二… 三.
[01:39] help me!… 救命!
[02:00] you have to go? 要走了么?
[02:02] I have to go. 我得走了.
[02:06] Well,thank you for dinner. 恩,谢谢你招待的晚餐.
[02:08] You’re an exceptional cook,detective. 你是个非常优秀的厨师,探长.
[02:12] I told you I make a mean cheeseburger. 说过我只是做了一个不同的芝士汉堡.
[02:31] looks like it’s going to be a busy night for both of us. 看来对于我俩来说这将是一个繁忙的夜晚.
[02:35] I’ll start the coffee. 我去泡咖啡
[02:45] Flack.
[02:47] Hey. Excuse me. 嘿. 打扰一下.
[02:50] Impressing your fans with your battle wounds? 让你的粉丝因你那战斗的伤痕而感动?
[02:53] They were concerned about my recovery. I was just putting them at ease. 他们担心的是我复原的情况. 我只是想让他们放心.
[02:56] I got it. 我懂了
[02:57] – Well,welcome back,we missed you. – Thanks. – 好了,欢迎归来,我们想死你了 – 谢谢
[02:59] How are you feeling? 感觉怎么样?
[03:00] Not bad for my first day back. I’m mostly running on adrenaline. 作为归来的第一天还算不错. 全凭靠肾上腺素运转呢.
[03:04] Still have a couple hours of rehab to clock, but the doctor says I’m gonna be all right. 还有几个小时才到复职的时间, 不过医生说我已经基本痊愈了.
[03:08] Good,good. 不错,不错.
[03:09] So flack,how many phone numbers did you get? 所以flack,你已经拿到多少电话号码了?
[03:11] I don’t think I like where you’re going with this,monroe. 我可不觉得我喜欢你带着 这东西要去的地方,monroe.
[03:13] Really? How many? 真的? 多少?
[03:14] Three. 三个
[03:16] everybody loves a hero. 人人都爱大英雄
[03:18] Our vic’s name is sam mcfarland. He works in finance. 受害者叫sam mcfarland. 就职于金融界.
[03:22] He’s 25 years old. Wasn’t robbed. 25岁 没有被抢
[03:25] I found several credit cards and $300 in his wallet. 在他钱包里找到几张信用卡和300美金.
[03:29] – Who found him? – Anonymous call. – 谁发现的尸体? – 匿名电话报案.
[03:30] It’s a stab wound. 这是刺伤.
[03:32] The weapon is still inside. 凶器断在身体内.
[03:35] A little statue of liberty and the light is its torch. 一个小自由女神雕像,是小火把发出的光.
[03:40] That’s one killer souvenir. 是凶手的纪念品.
[03:41] It’s connected to this key chain. 连在这个钥匙链上.
[03:43] He’s got several abrasions on his face. 他脸上有几道擦伤
[03:46] Ligature marks on his neck. 颈上有勒痕
[03:48] And a perfect red lipstick mark on his cheek. 脸颊上有一个完整的红色口红印
[03:55] Probably has something to do with this. 也许和这个有关
[03:57] It looks like he had plans for a proposal. 看上去他准备向谁求婚
[04:00] Well,he picked a pretty romantic spot. 恩,他挑了个超级浪漫的地方.
[04:12] Especially when you do it like that. 尤其是当你这么做的时候
[04:14] Third building from the left. See it? 左边数第三栋楼 看到了?
[04:16] Wow. 哇呜
[04:18] That’s impressive. 令人难忘啊
[04:20] Yeah,he’s definitely raised the bar for the rest of us. 没错,这招显然胜过寻常人
[04:23] Marry me. 嫁给我吧
[04:25] I get the feeling she said no. 我感觉她的回答是不.
[05:05] CSI:NY Season 03 Episode 01
[05:21] Our vic worked in the building with the lights on the 12th floor at lancaster and james financial. 死者在那座灯火通明的大楼工作 十二楼,“lancaster与james财经公司”
[05:26] He lived on the upper east side with his girlfriend, erica lancaster. 他和女朋友Erica Lancaster住在在东侧的楼上.
[05:29] Still no sign of her yet. 还没找到她
[05:31] If the keys dangling from the vic’s chest are hers, you might want to expand your search. 如果死者胸前悬着的钥匙是她的, 你需要扩大搜索范围
[05:35] We’re on it. Here’s our M.E. 我们已经在调查了 啊,法医驾到
[05:37] Where you been,peyton? 去哪里了,peyton?
[05:40] So it’s you two that I get to blame for interrupting my evening. 所以你们俩就是毁掉我的晚上的罪魁祸首.
[05:45] No,it’s that guy over there. 不,是那边那个家伙
[05:53] Hey,peyton. 嗨,peyton.
[05:54] Don’t tell me you left the prestigious columbia university to come back to this? 别告诉我你离开尊贵的哥伦比亚大学回来 就是为了这个?
[05:57] Stella,teaching was getting a little routine. Stella, 教书开始有点无聊了
[06:01] Well,you’re in the right place ’cause this isn’t routine. 恩,你现在如鱼得水 因为这一点儿也不无聊
[06:04] Murder weapon is still in the chest. 凶器还留在胸腔内
[06:05] We thought you might want to take a look before we transport the body. 我们觉得在尸体运走之前你应该想看看
[06:08] We found this piece of porcelain. 我们发现了这片碎瓷
[06:10] It seems to be consistent with our statue of liberty. 似乎是自由女神像上的
[06:13] Well,that’s fragile material. 恩,易碎的材料
[06:15] It could break if we move him and possibly alter the wound tract. 如果移动尸体,它就会碎掉 而且可能改变伤痕
[06:18] So,what are our options? 那么我们该怎么办?
[06:21] Well,there’s only one I can think of… 恩,我想到唯一办法是 …
[06:55] Blood spatter. 血液溅落痕迹
[06:57] 20 feet from where we found the body. 距尸体发现处20英尺
[07:00] Most likely the initial point of attack. 很可能是第一现场
[07:03] And there’s a void right here. 这正好有个空白处
[07:05] Some of these blood stains are smeared. 部分血斑被抹开了
[07:08] Whatever was here… 不管这里有什么东西…
[07:11] someone took it with them. 有人把它拿走了
[07:36] Detective angell. angell探长.
[07:37] Messer.
[07:38] – Doc. – Hey. – 医生 – 嗨
[07:39] What happened?I don’t see benton breathing down your neck. He take the training wheels off? 哎呀?你脖子下边没有本顿呼吸器了? 菜鸟也上到第一线了?
[07:42] You come all the way up here to bust my balls or to work,messer? 你千方百计跑来是为了给我添乱还是来工作,messer?
[07:45] Oh,angell got her wings,huh? 哦,天使翅膀硬了,恩?
[07:48] Gimme a break. 拜托
[07:54] Anybody notice that she’s got a pair of pillows on her hands? 有人注意到了么,她手上拿着一对枕头?
[07:56] Don’t look at me. 别看我
[07:57] I’m always a couple years behind on fashion trends. 我的流行嗅觉落后好几年呢
[08:00] What do we know? 我们都了解些什么?
[08:01] Vic’s name is vanessa may. 受害者叫vanessa may.
[08:03] All this glass and marble belongs to her. 所有这些玻璃和大理石都是她的
[08:05] She lives alone. 一个人住.
[08:08] No signs of forced entry or burglary. 没有破门或盗窃的迹象.
[08:12] contusions. 殴打致伤
[08:16] Possible fractures. 可能有骨折
[08:20] Significant amount of secondary trauma consistent with a beating. 大量由于殴打导致的间接外伤
[08:23] Nny,give me a hand. Let’s get these pillows off her. danny,帮帮忙. 把这些枕头拿下来.
[08:30] Nothing on her hands. 她手上没有东西.
[08:31] Thought if we had something,it might explain her interesting taste in gloves. 想想我们掌握的线索,能够 解释她对手套的特殊品位.
[08:37] Rigor’s barely set in. 尸体还没有僵硬
[08:39] T.O.D. Is less than four hours. 死亡时间少于四个小时
[08:41] Lividity is consistent with body position. 尸斑与尸体位置吻合
[08:44] She died right here. 她就是在这里死的
[08:45] – Who found her? – Margo demme. – 谁发现尸体的?
[08:48] Claims the title of best friend. 声称是死者最好的朋友
[08:49] These girls are major players on the party circuit. Regulars in the post. 这些姑娘夜夜笙歌 整日寻欢
[08:52] All for being born rich. 都是含着金汤匙出生的
[08:54] Margo came over to take vanessa for a spa day. Margo来接vanessa去做水疗美容.
[08:57] Found her like this. 就发现她这样了
[09:02] Hi,ms. Demme. 你好,Demme女士
[09:04] I’m dr. Sheldon hawkes from the new york crime lab. 我是纽约犯罪实验室的Sheldon hawkes医生 .
[09:06] She was already dead. 她已经死了
[09:08] I tried to revive her,but she wasn’t breathing. 我试着救她,不过她已经停止呼吸了
[09:11] I took a class once,I know what to do. 我曾经上过课,知道该怎么做
[09:13] All right,I’m sure you did all you could. 好的,我相信你已经尽力了
[09:15] Now my job is to collect evidence from the crime scene. 我的工作是在犯罪现场收集证据.
[09:18] Since you touched the body, I’m going to need some reference samples from you. 由于你碰过尸体, 我需要在你身上采集比对样本
[09:22] All right? 可以了么?
[09:23] When you’re ready. 你准备好就可以了.
[09:46] Found ten grand in her pocket. 在她口袋里发现一万美元.
[09:48] And we got blood. 还发现了血迹.
[09:50] And the jacket’s folded neatly. 夹克叠得很整齐.
[09:53] There’s no blood trail from it… 和尸体之间…
[09:56] to the body. 也没有血迹
[09:59] So these stains are not associated with the attack. 这些血迹与死者被害无关
[10:02] Now,if that blood is from our vic, 现在,如果血迹来自死者,
[10:05] then that means she came home already in trouble. 那就证明她回家之前就遇到麻烦了
[10:07] So where’d the trouble begin? 那么麻烦是从哪里开始的呢?
[11:08] Ms.Lancaster,when did you last see your boyfriend? Lancaster女士,你最后一次见你男朋友 是什么时候?
[11:11] I was with sam in my apartment early yesterday morning. 昨天早上我还和sam在我公寓里.
[11:14] Before I left for a business trip. 在我出差之前.
[11:16] And that was the last time you saw him? 那是你最后一次见他?
[11:17] Officer,you’ve asked the same question, eight different ways. 警官,你已经用不同方法问我同一个问题, 八次了
[11:19] My daughter has told you she was not on the brooklyn bridge last night. 我女儿已经告诉你她昨天晚上 不在布鲁克林桥了.
[11:22] Why don’t you tell us what happened to sam? 为什么不告诉我们sam到底出了什么事?
[11:24] Do you guys even have a suspect,yet? 伙计们,你们已经找到嫌疑犯了么?
[11:26] Let me make something very clear to you… 让我和你们说清楚…
[11:27] Mr.Lancaster,would you just give us a minute. Lancaster先生,请你离开几分钟
[11:31] I think it’s best we talk to your daughter alone. 我想最好能让我们和你女儿单独谈谈
[11:34] I’m sorry,it’s just that sam was… 我很抱歉,就是sam…
[11:39] I’ll be inside. 我就在里面
[11:41] Ms.Lancaster,let’s continue. Lancaster女士,我们继续吧.
[11:44] Last night I was at the airport waiting for sam to pick me up.I finally took a cab. 昨天晚上我在机场等sam来接我. 最后我搭计程车回家
[11:48] How long did you wait? 你等了多久?
[11:50] An hour and a half,maybe more. 一个半小时,也许更久
[11:52] – Yellow cab or livery? – Livery. – 黄色计程车还是出租车? – 出租车
[11:54] Did you get a receipt? 有收据么?
[11:57] You said it was a business trip. 你说这是趟公差
[11:58] Oh,no,I just… I wanted to get home,I was worried. 不,不,我只是… 只是想回家,我很担心
[12:01] I tried sam’s cell and he didn’t answer. 我打不通SAM的手机
[12:03] Sam mention plans after the airport? Sam提过接机后的计划?
[12:06] A late dinner,drinks? A walk on the bridge? 夜宵,泡吧? 桥上散步?
[12:10] Uh,no,my flight was scheduled to arrive after 11:00. 厄,没有,我的航班预计11点后才到达
[12:14] That’s late for sam. 对SAM来说有点太晚了
[12:17] I did find it strange that he volunteered to pick me up though. 不过我也觉得 他主动提出来接我挺奇怪的
[12:20] I usually just arrange for a car. 平时我都自己打车
[12:23] But he said he wanted to talk. Um… 不过他说想找我谈谈 厄…
[12:27] “catch up on things” were words he used. 他就说“聊一聊”
[12:29] You travel a lot? 你经常出门旅游?
[12:31] I work for the american history museum collecting and documenting civil war artifacts. 我为美国历史博物馆工作 收集整理内战时期的艺术品
[12:36] Lately,we just… 最近,我们…
[12:38] hadn’t seen each other much. 不是经常见面
[12:40] Trying to kick the habit. 想要戒掉烟瘾?
[12:45] It’s a spider bite. 蜘蛛咬的伤口
[12:47] One last question,ms.Lancaster. 最后一个问题,Lancaster女士
[12:52] what size ring do you wear? 你戴几号的戒指?
[12:53] Seven. 7号
[12:56] Six. 6号
[13:00] He got the size wrong. 他弄错尺码了
[13:02] Or maybe sam bought the ring for someone else. 或者戒指的归属者另有其人
[13:05] The prints I lifted off the band are the thumb and index finger of our vic. 从指环上取下的是 受害人大拇指和食指的指纹
[13:09] As if he slid it onto someone’s hand. 似乎是他给别人戴上
[13:12] Prints weren’t smeared. 指纹很清晰
[13:14] So he didn’t struggle doing it; it was an easy fit. 所以他没费多大劲 举手之劳而已
[13:16] So sam’s plan was to propose to someone else on the bridge. 所以SAM的计划是: 在桥上向另外一个人求婚
[13:19] And then pick up erica lancaster to “talk.” 然后去接Erica Lancaster“聊一聊”
[13:22] Translation– end their relationship. 换言之–跟她分手
[13:24] If erica lancaster found out about the affair… 而如果Erica Lancaster发现了第三者
[13:27] certainly is motive. 当然是一动机
[13:28] From the time her plane landed until she caught her cab, 从她到达 打车
[13:31] erica had plenty of time to get to the bridge, kill sam and get back. Erica有充分的时间赶 到桥上 杀了SAM 再赶回来
[13:36] Or is the other woman our killer, and how do we find her? 或者 另一个女人才是凶手 不过我们到哪儿去找她?
[13:40] Well,I did took a look at the keys. 嗯 我倒是研究了一下钥匙
[13:42] There were no usable prints,and nothing matched the partial on our murder weapon,however, 没有可用指纹 也没有和 凶器上那半枚指纹符合的痕迹
[13:45] I do believe they belong to a woman. 我确信这是女性的物品
[13:47] This key could be to a gym locker or a bike lock. 这可能是把健身房保管箱 或者自行车的钥匙
[13:50] This could be an office key,or a home key, but this little guy here… 或者办公室、家门钥匙 不过这个小玩意……
[13:55] is to a diary. 是把日记锁
[13:57] I don’t know many men who keep them. There was also a key to a P.O.Box. 很少有男人写日记 还有一把邮政信箱的钥匙
[14:01] Flack is chasing that down right now. Flack现在调查中
[14:02] You’re not going to believe what I found. Dynamite. 你们肯定不信我找到了什么 炸药
[14:04] The trace I found on the shirt and tie of the vic came back as nitroglycerin. 从受害者衣服和领带上发现了硝酸甘油
[14:08] Dynamite? 炸药?
[14:10] This whole thing could be about the bridge, not sam mcfarland. 整件事的重心很可能是那座桥 而非Sam Mcfarland
[14:12] Bomb squad was on the scene last night responding to calls of suspicious activity,but… 昨晚拆弹小组的确在现场 因为有个报称可疑的电话 但是……
[14:18] they didn’t find a thing. 他们一无所获
[14:19] Sam mcfarland’s marriage proposal plans may have stopped more than traffic. 也许Sam Mcfarland的求婚计划不只中止了交通
[14:23] Did you know that when egyptian princesses died, 你知不知道埃及公主死的时候
[14:25] they weren’t embalmed for several days to prevent necrophilia. 为了防止奸尸盗尸 头几天并不用药物防腐处理
[14:29] The natural degradation of the human body made it unappealing, even to the most deviant of men. 人类肉体的自然分解 能使最变态的心都作呕
[14:33] Why someone would want to have sex with a lifeless body in the first place, 谁会想跟一具没有生命的尸体做爱呢!
[14:37] – Sid.Sid. – I mean,it’s counterintuitive. – 我是说,这有悖人性
[14:39] What? 什么?
[14:40] You’re going to that creepy place again. 你又偏题到古怪的领域了
[14:44] Okay. All right.Fine. 好吧 行,可以
[14:47] Internal and external examination indicated no sexual assault. 内部和外部检查排除了性侵犯
[14:50] C.O.D.? 死因?
[14:51] Blunt force trauma. 钝击导致的外伤
[14:53] Damage to the brain stem caused immediate death these facial 脑干损伤立即致死
[14:57] and torso bruises were caused mostly by a closed fist. 脸和身上的淤青大多为拳头近击所致
[15:00] – Small hands. – Yeah. – 小手 – 对
[15:02] Report said there was no forced entry, 报告说没有强行进入的痕迹
[15:05] suggesting that the victim knew her killer, 显然受害人认识杀人凶手
[15:07] so I checked her brain chemistry, 所以我分析了脑部化学物质分泌情况
[15:10] and detected significantly elevated glutamate levels. 发现谷氨酸酯水平显遽增高
[15:13] Which means our victim was in a heightened emotional state just prior to the attack. 说明遇袭前精神处于情感高度亢奋状态
[15:17] – A crime of passion? – It certainly looks like one. – 一时冲动? – 看上去是很像
[15:19] Yeah. Were you able to lift any fingerprints? 是啊 有没有取到任何指纹?
[15:21] No. Most were smudges,some partials, 没 大多是污渍 还有些残缺指纹
[15:24] but I did hit the jackpot with this. 不过我确实碰巧找到了这个
[15:32] That’s a tongue print. 这是舌纹
[15:34] Found it just above the navel. 就在肚脐上方
[15:39] Still sticky. 还黏糊糊的
[15:40] The sticky is mucous mixed with alcohol and sugars. 那是酒精砂糖的混合物
[15:44] I found cactus gold at the scene. 我在现场找到了金黄的仙人掌酒
[15:47] Tequila body shot. 以身所试的龙舌兰酒喝法 (龙舌兰酒放在嘴里 在他身上某部位 撒上盐 然后先舔盐再喝龙舌兰酒的shot)
[15:51] And there’s a void here. Looks like scarring. 这里有处空白,好像是道疤
[15:54] Maybe we can match the tongue with a suspect 也许这枚舌纹有了可比对的嫌疑人
[15:58] based on the unique void and spatial arrangements of the papillae. 根据独特的留白处和突起物的排列
[16:01] Yeah. I mean,taste bud comparison. 嗯,我说,品一品,比一比
[16:04] They’re just as distinctive as a fingerprint. 他们就如指纹般独一无二
[16:06] That’s right. Good. Are we done here? 没错 很不错,差不多了吗?
[16:08] No. Not exactly. 没,还没
[16:11] Take a look at this. 看看这个
[16:13] I found something on the roof of her mouth. 我在她口腔顶壁有所发现
[16:23] – A winged unicorn. – Yeah. – 带翼独角兽 – 没错
[16:25] Designer lsd on a blotter. 设计师印在吸墨纸上
[16:33] Tequila and acid. Your vic had quite the evening. 龙舌兰酒和酸液 你的受害人过了有滋有味的一晚啊
[16:36] Yeah… 嗯…
[16:38] until someone put an end to the party. 知道有人搅散了欢宴
[16:49] There’s our drugstore. Specializes in unicorn blotters. 那就是我们要找的店了 专营:独角兽吸墨纸
[16:53] Street name is picasso. 绰号 毕加索
[16:54] He’s tied into the high society club scene. 上流俱乐部里经常能见到他
[16:56] By the looks of those bruises,maybe murder. 看看这些淤青, 也许是谋杀
[16:59] Store’s closing early today,picasso. 今天提早关门, 毕加索
[17:01] Easy.Take it easy. We’re just gonna ask you some questions,all right? 放松,放轻松 我们就想问你点问题,行吗?
[17:05] – Here you go. – Come on. – 走吧 – 来吧
[17:06] Oh,man,look at that. 哦哦,看看那个
[17:11] You’re going out of business,kid. 有点干豁边了,小子
[17:13] Where’d you get those bruises,picasso? 这些淤青哪儿来的,毕加索?
[17:15] Some dude beat me up. 有个小子打了我一顿
[17:16] You sure it was a dude? 你确定是个“小子”?
[17:20] So? 怎么?
[17:21] Yeah,I seen her around. 对,我看到过她
[17:22] You won’t anymore. 再也见不着了
[17:24] What? She’s dead? 什么?她死了?
[17:25] Yeah. What do you know about that? 对,你知道些什么?
[17:26] Nothing,man. 啥都不知道,大哥
[17:28] Uh,nothing. I swear. 我发誓,啥都不知道
[17:29] Got small hands,my man. 我说,你手挺小呀
[17:31] About the same size as the bruises we found on her body. 和在她身上发现的淤伤大小一致
[17:34] Along with your trademark. 还有你的表记
[17:37] Yeah.All right. I seen her last night.Okay? 算你说得对,昨天我是见过她,行不?
[17:41] She,she was at prowl,the dance club on 13th. 她在“婆萝”–13楼的舞厅
[17:44] She came in with some caveman that didn’t seem into her, so I made my move. 跟她一起的老家伙似乎对她没兴趣 所以我才出手
[17:48] You know chicks with money,they like bad boys. 你知道,男生不坏,女生不爱
[17:50] She was feeling good,i was feeling good,and… 当时郎有情,妾有意的……然后
[17:52] then? 然后?
[17:53] And then the dude put the brakes on– 那男人突然插手了–
[17:57] the hard way,if you know what I mean. 来硬的,你明白我意思吧?
[17:59] – You know this dude? – No idea. – 你认识他吗? – 没印象
[18:02] What? 怎么了?
[18:03] Check the club. They’ll tell you guys I left solo. 查一下舞厅 他们会告诉你我被甩了
[18:05] I had nothing to do with your girl’s murder,man. 我跟那女人的谋杀毫无瓜葛,大哥
[18:07] That’s god’s honest. 上帝见证我之诚言
[18:08] Picasso,I don’t really peg you as the religious type. 毕加索,我不觉得你是个信教的
[18:11] So I’m gonna need something else,all right? 我还需要些别的,好吧?
[18:13] Stick out your tongue and say,”ah.” 张嘴,说”啊”
[18:37] Tell me you have a match. 告诉我是一个人干的
[18:39] Picasso sold her the blotter,but he did not hit her, Picasso 卖了独角兽给她,但是没打他
[18:42] nor was his tongue anywhere near her stomach. 他的舌头离她肚子也有点距离
[18:46] I got some good news from the dna we pulled off the salt rimmer. 好消息 装盐器上的DNA有结果了
[18:49] Came back to four people– our vic… DNA来自四个人– 受害人…
[18:53] unknown male,unknown female, 未知男性,未知女性
[18:55] and an ex-con named clarence rome. 还有个前诈骗犯克莱伦斯・罗马
[18:58] – Did you say clarence rome? – Yeah,why? – 他叫莱克伦斯・罗马? – 对,怎么了?
[19:01] Well,the blood found on the vic’s jacket, 受害人外套上的血迹
[19:03] and the blood you found on the tooth “婆罗”外牙齿上你找到的血迹
[19:06] in the alley outside prowl,are a match. 完全吻合
[19:09] Also clarence rome. 都是克莱伦斯・罗马
[19:10] All right,so he was at the vic’s apartment and he was at the club– 那么,他又去过受害人的房间,又去过舞厅–
[19:12] – looks like we got a blood trail. – And all roads lead to rome. – 似乎找到了条血路 – 条条大路通“罗马”
[19:18] You get the license plate of the car that hit you,clarence? 你有撞到你的车的牌照吧,克莱伦斯?
[19:20] Oh,that’s funny,man. 真有意思,伙计
[19:22] Why don’t you try throwing this underneath your pillow? 怎么不把它扔到你枕头底下?
[19:25] The tooth fairy might leave you a little somethin’ somethin’. 也许牙齿仙女会留给你点什么小玩意
[19:27] I’m bustin’ a gut here. You should take this show on the road,you know? 我在这儿只是尽义务 你该到外面去唱戏,知道吧!
[19:30] Yeah,I might,but,for now,why don’t you tell me your relationship with vanessa may? 也许我会的 可现在 干吗不说说你和Vanessa的关系呢?
[19:33] More specifically,actually,tell me what happened last night. 说得再明确点 告诉我昨晚发生了什么
[19:36] Tough guy like you– what happened,she didn’t give you what you wanted? 象你这么强壮的人– 发生了什么 她拒绝了你?
[19:39] Is that when she fought back? Perhaps giving you those bruises? 她还手了 所以你身上留下了这些淤伤?
[19:43] She’s dead,clarence,and your dna is all over the crime scene. 她死了 克莱伦斯 而你的DNA在犯罪现场到处都是
[19:47] We have you. 你跑不了的
[19:50] I didn’t touch her. 我没碰她
[19:52] The pain on my face is a gift from her bodyguard. 我脸上的伤是她保镖打的
[19:54] – Bodyguard. – Yeah. – 保镖 – 是的
[19:56] Private chaperon,same business that I’m in. – 私人伴护 和我做的工作一样
[20:00] These ladies hire us to keep the losers away when they go out clubbing. 这些女人雇了我们 在她们去夜总会时 不让无聊的人靠近
[20:03] Last night,my client made a bet with another bodyguard’s client whose man was more of a badass. 昨晚 我的客户和 另一个人打赌看谁的保镖更逊
[20:09] Winner pockets ten grand. 赢得人可得到10美金
[20:10] You were cock fighting? 你们就打了?
[20:12] These ladies are rich and bored. 那些女人又有钱又无聊
[20:14] And very competitive– always looking for the next high. 而且好胜-总是在寻找新的刺激
[20:17] These days,it’s sweat and blood. 这些天的刺激就是汗和血
[20:27] you still didn’t explain to me how your blood ended up on vanessa may’s jacket. 你还没有解释你的血 怎么会沾到May的夹克上的
[20:31] She had ringside seats,so maybe she took home a souvenir. I don’t know. 她坐在绳圈边 也许她身上溅上了 我不知道
[20:39] – Who’d you fight? – A big dude.Black. – 你和谁打? – 一个傻大个 黑人
[20:42] He didn’t stop the beating long enough to give me his name,all right? 他不停地攻击我 没留下空隙来告诉我名字 行了吧?
[20:45] Tell me about your client then. 那就告诉我你客户的名字
[20:47] She paid cash. That’s all I remember. 她付的现金 我只记得这个
[20:49] Do you remember how you ended up in vanessa’s apartment last night? 那你记得昨晚离开Vanessa的公寓前在做什么?
[20:50] I believe I just said I don’t know anything else. 我想我刚才说过了 我不知道其他的事了
[20:54] all right,so I guess it’s true what they say– 好吧 那我想他们说的是真的…
[20:56] you get hit in the head one too many times, and you start forgetting things. 你昨晚头上挨了太多下 所以你现在开始健忘了
[20:58] But lucky for us,we got a way to make you remember what happened. 不过幸运的是 我们 有办法找回你的记忆
[21:14] This is the owner of our statue of liberty key chain. 这个就是自由女神钥匙链的主人
[21:18] Danica wade.
[21:19] The P.O.Box key was issued to the same name. And she was reported missing this morning. 信箱钥匙登记的 也是这个名字 而且早晨被报失踪
[21:23] Came to me as a floater, recovered about five hours ago. 五小时前被当成漂浮物发现 然后送到了我这里
[21:27] Trauma distribution indicates a horizontal impact with the water. 伤痕的分布显示受到了水的水平冲击
[21:30] She was found on the west side of manhattan. 她在曼哈顿的西岸被发现
[21:34] If you consider the movement of currents,tide levels, 如果把水流运动和潮水级别…
[21:38] body weight,I arrive at one conclusion. 体重都考虑进去 我得出的结论是…
[21:41] She jumped off the brooklyn bridge. 她跳下了布鲁克林桥
[21:43] Looks like it. 看起来是这样
[21:44] So,what?She stabbed sam mcfarland with her keysand then killed herself? 那是什么意思? 她用钥匙扣 杀了Sam mcfarland 然后自杀?
[21:47] No. 不是的
[21:48] I’d estimate she that jumped two to three hours before sam mcfarland was killed. 我估计她应该是在sam mcfarland 被杀前二到三个小时跳的河
[21:52] So sam and danica’s deaths are completely unrelated. 那么Sam和Danica的死就毫无关系了
[21:55] All we know is that they both lost their lives on the brooklyn bridge yesterday. 我们所知道的就是他俩 昨晚都死在在布鲁克林大桥上
[21:59] Suicide victims usually leave evidence of their existence at the site of the jump. 自杀者通常都会在现场留下 一些东西来证明自己曾经存在过
[22:07] So who came by and grabbed those keys? 那么是谁经过抓起了这些钥匙?
[22:09] I’d look for someone who’s pregnant. 我在找个怀孕的人
[22:12] The trace on your lipstick print… 你给我的唇印里…
[22:15] came back as prenatal vitamins. 验出了胎儿的“维忒命”
[22:17] I think she means “vitamins.” 我想她说的是“维他命”
[22:24] No way this blood was transferred during the fight. 这血不可能是在打斗中沾上的
[22:27] Every spot on here is a contact stain,which means 每滴血迹都是接触沾染的 也就是说
[22:30] our vic got up close and personal with clarence. 受害者和克莱伦斯有过亲密接触
[22:33] So he’s lying. Which is no surprise. 毫不奇怪 他在撒谎
[22:37] But his fists are way too big to have made these bruises. 可他的拳头要造成这些淤伤 好象有点太大了
[22:41] What do you got,adam? 你发现了什么 Adam
[22:42] Confirmatory tox results on your tongue print. 已经对舌痕进行了氧化测试
[22:44] We found traces of trimethoprim sulfamethoxazole. 我们发现了甲氧苄氨嘧啶磺和胺甲氧嗪的痕迹
[22:48] It’s a drug used to treat donovanosis. 是种用来治疗尿路感染的药物
[22:51] – It’s an std. – It’s very rare. – 是种性传染病 – 很少见
[22:53] But because trimethoprim is not commonly prescribed, 但因为甲氧苄氨嘧啶磺不是随便就能开的
[22:56] you know,I could,you know,get a subpoena, make some calls, 你知道 我可以发些消息 打几个电话
[23:00] find out who prescribed it. 查一下是谁开的药
[23:01] There’s at least 500 pharmacies in the city,adam. Adam 城里至少有500个药剂师
[23:04] It’s cool. 没什么大不了的
[23:05] All right,knock yourself out. 好吧 那就去干吧
[23:08] Oh,hey,guys,here it is. 哦 嘿 伙计们 看这个
[23:10] Not only do I have an answer to the dynamite mystery, 我不但可以解答火药的谜题
[23:13] but I think I can put erica lancaster on the bridge. 而且我还能证明Erica Lancaster也在桥上
[23:16] Well,let’s hear it. 好啊 说来听听
[23:17] Okay,mac,you said that erica had a patch on her arm. 好 Mac 你说过Erica的手臂上有块胶布
[23:21] Yes. 是的
[23:21] You also said that she worked for the museum in civil war artifacts. 你也说过她在内战物品博物馆工作
[23:24] He did. 没错
[23:25] Right.So it would make sense in that line of work that she would travel to the southern united states, 好的 在那行做的人就很有可能 会到美国南部去旅行
[23:28] which is the regional habitat for the brown recluse spider, 而那里正是褐色蜘蛛的栖息地
[23:31] which explains the traces of dynamite. 这也解释了火药的痕迹
[23:33] Wait a minute,you lost me at “regional habitat.” 等一下 那个栖息地之后我就听不懂了
[23:36] All right,let me start in the middle. 好吧 我从那里开始再说一次
[23:39] Erica said the patch was for a spider bite. Erica说那块胶布是因为被蜘蛛咬了
[23:42] She was telling the truth. 她说的是真话
[23:44] Patches laced with dynamite are used to treat the bite of the brown recluse spider. 胶布加上火药可以 用来治疗褐色蜘蛛的咬伤
[23:49] And because of her job at the museum, she was traveling through the southern united states, 因为她在博物馆里工作 所以她去过美国南部
[23:52] – and that’s where she was bitten. – Exactly. – 她在那里被咬的 – 没错
[23:54] Now,the trace I found on sam mcfarland’s shirt and tie was dynamite. 而我在Sam Mcfarland的衬衣 和领带上发现的痕迹就是火药
[23:57] And according to dr.Driscoll’s autopsy report, 根据Driscoll博士的尸检报告
[24:00] fibers found in the ligature marks of sam’s neck Sam脖子上的绷带印上发现的光纤
[24:03] were consistent with the tie. 和领带的是相吻合的
[24:05] The tie was used to strangle sam mcfarland. 凶手就是用那条领带勒死Sam Mcfarland的
[24:08] Lindsay,erica lived with the vic. Lindsay Erica和死者一起住
[24:11] She could have transferred the dynamite to the tie any number of ways before he was strangled with it. 在他被勒死前 她有很多机会可能把 火药沾到了领带上
[24:14] And even if she did strangle him,it doesn’t prove 即使她曾经勒过他 也不能证明
[24:17] she killed him because we can’t put the murder weapon in her hands. 她杀了他因为我们 不可能把凶器塞到她手里
[24:19] Right,and we still haven’t put her on the bridge. 没错 而且我们也无法证明她在桥上
[24:21] Come on,you guys. 拜托 伙计们
[24:23] She was angry with him. She found out he was having an affair. 她很生气 因为她发现了他有外遇
[24:26] He was about to marry somebody else. She was mad. 他打算和别人结婚 她气疯了
[24:28] Find the evidence that proves that,lindsay. 找证据来证明 Lindsay
[24:31] Hey. 嘿
[24:32] Dna from the earring we found at the scene got a hit in codis. 我们找到了与现场发现的耳环上的DNA相符的人
[24:36] – Erica lancaster? – No. – 不
[24:39] Cassidy daniels.
[24:44] I love new york! 我爱纽约
[24:46] – promise me something,angelo. – What? – 答应我件事 Angelo – 什么事?
[24:47] You won’t have bungee sex with anyone but me. 除了我之外 你不会和其他人极限做爱
[24:49] I promise,cassidy. 我发誓 Cassidy
[24:57] get dressed. 穿上衣服
[24:58] Plunge is over. ! 游戏结束了
[25:25] you the private muscle working for vanessa may? 你是Vanessa的私人保镖?
[25:27] – Maybe. – Maybe? – 也许是 – 也许?
[25:29] We found trimethoprim on the glass found at the scene of her murder. 我们从她被杀现场的 玻璃杯上找到了甲氧苄氨嘧啶磺
[25:33] Comes back to you. 然后找到了你
[25:34] Vanessa’s dead? Vanessa死了?
[25:36] How? Why don’t you tell us? – 怎么死的? – 你干吗不告诉我们呢?
[25:39] She’s got the same type of closed fist bruises you have. 她和你脸上都有同样大小的拳伤
[25:42] This was a money fight. Vanessa’s idea. 这是有奖搏斗留下的 Vanessa的主意
[25:44] – She told you to fight,so you did? – Whatever the client wants… – 她让你打你就打? – 客户有所求
[25:48] – the client gets. – That include sex? – 我们就满足 – 包括性?
[25:51] ‘Cause we also found your tongue prints all over her stomach. 因为我们在她的腹部 发现你的舌印到处都是
[25:53] That was a body shot,nothing more. 只是龙舌兰酒喝法 没其他的
[25:55] I told vanessa I couldn’t have sex with her. 我告诉Vanessa我不能和她做爱
[25:58] Personal reasons. 私人理由
[25:58] So tell us how the rest of the night went,player. 那就和我们说说那晚发生的事吧
[26:01] I picked vanessa up at 9:00. 我9:00接的Vanessa
[26:03] I took her here. 我带她来这儿
[26:04] She wanted a little bit more excitement, so she went looking for it. 她想来点更刺激的 所以她就去找了
[26:08] In the form of an lsd blotter? 在吸墨纸上找吗?
[26:10] Whatever the client decides to do, it’s their business. 不管客户要做什么 那是他们的事
[26:13] I just make sure they’re not hassled by the lowlifes. 我的职责只是不让她们被人骚扰
[26:17] That include using her stomach as a margarita glass? 那也包括把她的肚子当龙舌兰酒杯?
[26:20] If that’s her wish. 如果她要求的话
[26:21] Was that here or in her apartment? 是在这儿还是在她的公寓?
[26:22] That was here. 在这儿
[26:27] What happened next? 然后呢?
[26:30] After the fight,my client wanted to thank me for a job well done. 搏斗结束后 我的客户想奖赏我的优异表现
[26:34] But it was more like window shopping. 不过那更像一种只看不卖
[26:36] You destroyed him. 你打倒了他
[26:38] Now be a good prizefighter and take your prize. 你是个优秀的战士 来领赏吧
[26:43] I didn’t get the goods. 我没拿到钱
[26:45] Why don’t you tell us how this romantic evening ended. 干吗不告诉我们你们 浪漫一夜是如何结束的呢?
[26:47] My client was wasted. 我的客户不干了
[26:49] She pulled the plug on the night,so I dropped her off, then went to florent to get some eggs. 她破坏了那美好的夜晚 所以我离开了她去寻找新的客户
[26:54] Now,if there’s anything else, 现在如果没什么其他事
[26:57] I’d like to get back to my job. 我要回去工作了
[27:03] You know,the blood on vanessa’s jacket was a secondary transfer. 知道吗 Vanessa夹克上的 血迹是经间接传递沾上的
[27:05] Asad had it on his hands when he was messing around with his client. Asas和他客户乱搞的时候先沾到了手上
[27:09] You see the size of the mitts on that guy? 你看到他戴的手套尺寸了吗?
[27:11] There’s no way he beat our vic to death. 不可能是他把死者打死的
[27:12] But he was in her penthouse. 但他在她的房间里
[27:14] – We have nothing to confirm that. – No,I think we do. – 我们没法证明那一点 – 不 我想可以
[27:16] This place only serves martinis,no tequila. 这里只有马爹利 没有龙舌兰
[27:19] Asad said that he did the body shot here. Asad说他确实在这里舔身喝酒的
[27:22] Asad lied. Asad说谎了
[27:31] It was just bungee sex. 就是极限做爱
[27:33] It was also indecent exposure and criminal trespassing,cassidy. 还是不恰当地暴露身体 还有过失犯罪 Cassidy
[27:36] Okay,so arrest me and I’ll get a lawyer. 好吧 那么逮捕我 我去找个律师
[27:38] You were convicted of burglary five years ago. 你五年前被判定入室行窃
[27:41] I was 16 years old. 我那时16岁
[27:43] And I did my time. 而且劳改过了
[27:44] Is that why you were on the bridge last night,cassidy? 那就是你昨晚在桥上的原因吗 Cassidy
[27:46] You were thinking of robbing sam mcfarland? 你当时是不是正打算抢劫Sam Mcfarland?
[27:48] Maybe the robbery didn’t go your way,so you grabbed the first thing you could find and stabbed him. 也许抢劫和你预料的不一样 所以 你抓住了到手的第一件东西 刺向他
[27:53] You’re crazy. 你疯了
[27:55] That’s yours. 那是你的
[27:57] We found it on the brooklyn bridge. 我们在布鲁克林大桥上发现的
[28:01] It must have fallen off when I was taking off my shirt. 一定是我脱衬衣的时候掉出来的
[28:04] We were there for bungee sex,nothing else. 我们到哪里就为了极限做爱 没别的
[28:12] help me! 帮我!
[28:14] We didn’t stick around. 我们没有在周围呆多久
[28:16] We gathered everything up off the ground, 我们搜索了在现场的所有东西
[28:18] we stuck it in a backpack,and we got out of there. 我们把这塞进背包 就离开了那里
[29:07] – Are we going to do it right here? – Yeah,right here. – 我们现在就要这么做了? – 是的 就在这里
[29:30] lollipop vip’s 高档棒棒糖
[30:04] that’s one hot mama. 那真是个性感的妈妈
[30:12] Hey,I don’t get it,but some guys get turned on by it. 嗨 我不明白 但是某些人为这个兴奋
[30:15] Maybe they imagine they’re the father of the baby,I don’t know. 也许他们想象他们是孩子的父亲 我不知道
[30:18] Tips have been good. 小费很丰厚
[30:20] – You know a sam mcfarland? – Sure. – 你知道一个叫 Sam Mcfarland的人吗? – 当然
[30:22] – When’s the last time you saw him? – Last night. – 你最后一次见他是什么时候? – 昨晚
[30:24] He asked me to marry him. 他向我求婚
[30:27] Is he in some kind of trouble? 他是不是惹上了什么麻烦?
[30:32] We found his body on the brooklyn bridge. 我们在布鲁克林大桥上发现了他的尸体
[30:38] Were you there,dori? 你在那里吗 Dori?
[30:40] Yeah,I was. 是 我在的
[30:43] Just say yes. 就说是
[30:44] Are you kidding me? No. 你开玩笑吗? 不
[30:46] You can’t treat me the way you did and act like I’m just supposed to forget. 你不能像你做的那样对待我 表现得像我该忘掉一样
[30:51] – I love you,dori. – I know you do. – 我爱你 Dori – 我知道
[30:56] Three months ago,he offered me $40,000 to stay out of his life. 三个月前 他要给我4万美元 叫我离开他的生活
[31:00] And last night,he asked me to marry him. He said he loves me. 昨晚 他求我嫁给他 说他爱我
[31:04] People with money think they can buy anything. 富人相信有钱能使鬼推磨
[31:06] You took the money. 你拿了钱
[31:08] What else was I gonna do? 我还能做别的什么吗?
[31:09] Well,you must have been really angry. 哦 你一定很怒
[31:12] He was willing to pay to get rid of you one day and marry you the next. 某天他愿意付钱摆脱你 隔天又向你求婚
[31:15] You know what? Despite everything,I loved him. 你知道吗 历经一切 我依然爱他
[31:19] I didn’t kill him. 我没有杀他
[31:21] Why would I kill the father of my baby? 我为什么要杀死自己孩子的父亲
[31:35] Okay,you can eliminate sam’s girlfriend erica lancaster from the suspect list. 好了 你可以把Sam的女朋友Erica Lancaster从嫌疑犯的名单上去掉了
[31:39] – She’s innocent. – Change of heart? – 她是无辜的 – 改主意了?
[31:41] No,just followed the evidence. 不 就是依照证据
[31:44] Here. 这里
[31:47] A little demonstration. 一点点说明
[31:50] I love it when she does this. 我喜欢她这么做的时候
[31:52] Okay. 好了
[31:54] The heaviest concentrations of dynamite were here and here. 炸药最集中的地方是这里和这里
[31:59] So,if you tie a conventional knot… 所以 如果你按老办法打领带
[32:05] then tighten the knot,that’s where the transfer happened. 然后收紧领带结 转移就发生了
[32:10] So erica lancaster applied the patch and then tugged on sam mcfarland’s tie that morning. 所以Erica Lancaster贴了胶片 然后那天弄到了Sam Mcfarlan的领带上
[32:14] So it was an act of affection and not violence 所以这是柔情蜜意,不是拳脚相向
[32:18] that led to the transfer of the dynamite onto the shirt and the tie. 那就使爆炸物从衬衫上转移到了领带上
[32:22] Okay,so erica didn’t strangle him, and we can’t connect her to the crime scene. 好了 那么Erica没有勒死他 我们不能把她和犯罪现场联系在一起
[32:26] That leaves us with dori richards, the pregnant stripper. 我们现在的嫌疑犯只有Dori Richards 怀孕的脱衣舞女
[32:29] Or anyone else who might have been on the bridge that night. 或者任何别人 只要那晚有可能在桥上
[32:33] Let’s see what or who we can find. 看看 我们能找到什么或者谁
[32:39] I pulled prints off the money we found on our vic. 我从我们的受害人钱上的指纹作分析
[32:42] They belong to margo demme, our vic’s best friend. 属于Margo Demme 我们受害人最好的朋友
[32:46] It matched the elimination sample she gave us. 这和她给我们的排除的样本相符合
[32:48] Her prints are all over these bills. 那些纸币上到处都是她的指纹
[32:51] She was the client that clarence was bodyguarding. 她是克莱伦斯正在做保镖的客户
[32:53] And if she was in the apartment, I’m thinking clarence was there,too. 还有 如果她在公寓里 我想克莱伦斯也在那里
[32:56] – And mr.Body shot. – Right. – 还有舔身喝酒男 – 对
[32:58] And that would account for the unknown male and female dna samples we pulled off the salt rimmer. 那就可以算到我们在盐装边器上提取的指纹
[33:03] That means they were all there when vanessa died. 那就意味着当Vanessa丧命时 他们都在现场
[33:06] Three against one. It wasn’t a fair fight. 三对一 这不是公平的打斗
[33:08] It is now. 现在是了
[33:11] Okay,these are the last of the crime scene photos from the brooklyn bridge. 好了 那些是最后一些犯罪 现场布鲁克林大桥拍摄的照片
[33:17] Nothing here out of the ordinary. 没什么不同寻常的东西
[33:22] Let’s check the overall photos. 我们检查一下全景图
[33:30] There’s an extra light on in this photo here. 有一盏多余的灯亮着 在这张照片的这个地方
[33:33] Right. 对
[33:34] Twelfth floor,corner office. 12楼 转角办公室
[33:39] And according to the case file, 根据纪录
[33:41] that’s sam mcfarland’s office. 那是Sam Mcfarland的办公室
[33:43] He was dead at the time these photos were taken,so who was in his office? 拍照片时他已经死了 那么谁在他的办公室里面?
[33:48] Cleaning crew? 清洁队?
[33:51] building security said the crew finished just after 10:00. 大楼保安人员说清洁队一过10点就结束了
[33:54] These photos were taken much later than that. 拍那些照片时要晚得多
[33:59] They’re in consecutive order. 那些是连续拍的
[34:01] That light is off here,on here, 那盏灯这里就关掉了 还有这里
[34:04] – off again here. – Right. – 这里又关掉了 – 对的
[34:06] And 40 seconds passed between the time that the light went on and off again. 在灯打开和又一次关上前有40分钟
[34:11] Whoever entered that office was there for a reason. 无论是谁进入了办公室都有原因的
[34:54] what’s that? 那是什么?
[34:56] The only thing left in the shredder. 碎纸机里面留下的唯一的东西
[34:58] Definitely after the cleaning crew left. 绝对是在清洁队离开之后留下的
[35:28] What? 什么?
[35:31] Someone was watching us. 某个人那时候在观察我们
[36:52] I’m going to marry dori. 我要和Dori结婚
[36:54] What is this? 这是什么?
[36:54] It’s the $40,000 you gave me to pay dori to forget me. 这是你给我的四万美元 让我付给Dori忘记我的
[36:57] You are making such a mistake,sam. 你犯了一个那么大的错误 Sam
[37:00] You date my daughter while you’re having an affair with a stripper? 你和我女儿约会时 还和一个脱衣舞娘上床
[37:03] You get her pregnant? 你让她怀孕了
[37:04] I give you a way out, and you go running back to her? 我给你一条出路 你就跑回她身边了
[37:06] Do you think I am going to tolerate that? 你认为我会继续容忍吗?
[37:08] This isn’t about you. 这个和你无关
[37:09] Tonight I’m going to be right down there doing what I should have months ago. 今晚我要到那里做一件 我几个月前就该干的事情了
[37:27] You paid her more money,didn’t you? 你付给她更多的钱 是吗
[37:29] No,I didn’t pay her more money. 不 我没付给她更多的钱
[37:31] Maybe she just realizes what you can’t seem to. That you two don’t belong together. 也许她就是明白 你明白不了的事情 你们两个门不当户不对
[37:35] Marry erica. Start a real family. 和Erica结婚 开始真正的家庭生活
[38:16] nobody embarrasses me,my daughter,my family. 没人让我难堪 我的女儿 我的家庭
[38:20] I’m sure this is a very proud moment for all of them. 我肯定这是非常令人自豪的时刻 对他们所有人
[38:45] You didn’t just show up and discover the body in the morning, 你不只是在早晨出现 发现了尸体
[38:48] you were there all night. 你整晚都在那里
[38:50] After prowl,vanessa took the party back to her place. 在Prowl,Vanessa回她的地方开派对
[38:53] You… clarence rome and margo demme. 你们 Clarence Rome和Margo Demme
[38:57] There the four of you started making margaritas, mexican body shots,then it went south for real. 你们四个人开始调马格利特酒 墨西哥的舔身喝酒法 然后就真的向南去了
[39:04] That’s your dna at the crime scene. 在犯罪现场是你的DNA
[39:06] Margo wanted a chance to win her money back. Margo想要个机会赢回她的钱
[39:10] It started off as a joke. 开始就是一个玩笑
[39:13] We didn’t think they’d really go at it. 我们没想到他们真的会这么做
[39:15] But they did. 但他们做了
[39:19] It just got out of hand. 就是失去了控制
[39:23] she hit you pretty good. 她很重地打了你
[39:26] That’s when the gloves came off? 那就是手套出现的时间
[39:28] That when you hit her back? Harder and harder. 也就是你打回她的时候 越来越重
[39:30] We can match your fists to the bruises all over vanessa’s face. 我们能把你的拳头和 Vanessa满脸的淤伤吻合起来
[39:34] Vanessa never liked me. Vanessa从来都没喜欢过我
[39:36] Deep down inside,she hated my guts. 内心深处 她恨我入骨
[39:40] I was never rich enough. 我不够有钱
[39:42] Beautiful enough. 不够漂亮
[39:44] When we hung out,she acted like she was slumming. 当我们出去玩的时候 她表现得像在拜访贫民窟
[39:48] So you took this opportunity to let her know how you felt? 所以你抓住这次机会 让她知道你的感受
[40:02] If it was an accident,why didn’t you report it? 如果这是一次意外 你为什么不报告?
[40:04] – I have a record. – I’m a bodyguard. – 我有记录 – 我是个保镖
[40:07] My job was to protect her. 我的工作是保护她
[40:09] Who’d hire me knowing I failed? 如果知道我失败了 谁会雇我?
[40:12] Vanessa and I competed over everything… Vanessa和我在每件事情上都竞争
[40:16] boys… toys… 男孩们… 玩具…
[40:19] celebrity status. 名流形象
[40:21] No one would have believed it was an accident. 没人会相信这是一个意外
[40:24] I do. 我相信
[40:26] Only it doesn’t matter now. 只是现在没关系了
[40:31] Get up. 起来
[40:44] I just finished my last autopsy, and I was thinking maybe I could buy you dinner. 我刚完成我最后一个尸体解剖 我想也许我能请你吃晚餐
[40:50] – Um,dinner. – Yeah. – 哦 晚餐 – 是啊
[40:55] What? 什么?
[40:56] You’ve got that look. 你又做了那个眼神
[40:59] It’s the same look you had the other night on the brooklyn bridge– 这是你那晚上在布鲁克林大桥上一样的眼神
[41:02] surprise. 惊讶
[41:05] Wasn’t surprise,it was… 不是惊讶 只是…
[41:09] I knew,uh,we’d eventually work the same crime scene together. 我知道 哦 我们最终会 一起在同一个犯罪现场工作的
[41:13] It’s just having a relationship with someone I work with is not something I’m used to 只是办公室恋情…… 我还不习惯
[41:17] and the moment on the bridge was a little… 在桥上的那一刻有一点…
[41:21] surprising. 惊到
[41:25] Mac,
[41:27] I know that you are a very private man. 我知道你是一个非常重视隐私的人
[41:30] But we’re both professional people who can 但我们都是职业人士
[41:33] do our jobs unaffected by what happens after hours. 我们可以做我们的工作 不被工作以外发生的事情干扰
[41:38] Don’t you think so? 你不这么想吗?
[42:06] Yeah… 是的…
[42:09] I think so. 我这么想
[42:17] CSI:NY Season 03 Episode 01 -=犯罪现场调查 CSI NY=- People With Money 有钱人
犯罪现场调查·纽约篇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第2季第24集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第3季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme