Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第2季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第2季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:14] look out!Get out of the way!Move! 小心!靠边闪!
[00:20] hold on! 等等!
[00:26] Here we go. Stop! Hold on! 我来了, 停下! 等等!
[00:32] son of a bitch! 妈的!
[00:33] – Later,day trader! – Maybe next time! – 下一班吧, 交易员! – 下次请早!
[00:35] Wear your water wings! 穿好你的救生衣!
[00:47] oh,my god. 哦, 天哪
[00:51] I need a little more slack. Give me a little more. 我需要再松一些 线再放长一点
[00:54] All right,that’s good. 好, 可以
[00:56] All right! 好!
[01:11] Mac,are you seeing this? 迈克, 你看见没有?
[01:13] Yeah. 嗯
[01:14] A mermaid,why not? 一条美人鱼, 怎么会看不见?
[01:16] No throwing this one back. 这条不能放回水里
[01:19] This one’s a keeper. 带回去养
[01:27] I thought the mermaid parade wasn’t for another month. 我以为美人鱼大游行还要过几个月
[01:29] – The what? – Mermaid parade. – 什么? – 美人鱼大游行.
[01:32] The annual whacko-fest held every june down in coney island.Kicks off the summer. 每年六月在康尼岛举行的盛大节日 预示着夏季的开始
[01:36] Got a homicide on 88th and columbus. 88大道和哥伦布大道交岔口 有起凶案
[01:39] Lindsay,you and danny stay with the body. Let us know if you need anything. 琳德赛,你和丹尼看着尸体 需要什么告诉我们
[01:44] Montana. 蒙大拿姑娘
[01:46] You see a view like this? 见过这样的景致吗?
[01:48] Huh? Beats the wheat fields,no? 比麦田美多了吧
[01:54] have you ever even seen a wheat field? 你见过麦田没有?
[02:01] What’s to see?It’s just wheat. 有什么好看?只是麦子而已
[02:15] That’s not pretty.What do we got? 这可不太好, 什么状况?
[02:17] Single gunshot wound to the eye. 眼部中弹身亡
[02:22] Stella? 斯戴拉?
[02:24] How you holding up? 撑的住么?
[02:25] I’m okay. 我没事
[02:29] This type of precision, I’m guessing close range. 这么精准 我猜射程很近
[02:33] Bottom of the stairs,maybe. 可能就在楼梯底
[02:39] I’d say the shooter was waiting for him.But where? 我想凶手一直在等他出现 但是在哪儿?
[02:42] As far as the neighbors know, mark jeffries was a model citizen. 据邻居所知 马克 杰弗瑞斯是个模范公民
[02:44] Normal job,normal guy, 普通的工作, 普通的人
[02:46] helped old ladies with their packages. 帮助老妇人提提包裹
[02:48] I’ll check to see if he was a boy scout,too. 我再去查他是否曾是童子军
[02:50] Any witnesses? 有目击者么?
[02:51] Not a lot of pedestrian traffic up here,mac. 这里的行人不是很多, 迈克
[02:53] That’s my husband!That’s mark! 那是我丈夫!那是马克!
[02:55] Oh,my god,it’s mark! 天哪, 是马克!
[02:56] – Slow down,ma’am. – That’s my husband. – 慢点, 夫人 – 那是我丈夫
[02:58] – Whoa,whoa,whoa! – That man is my husband! 那是我丈夫
[03:01] oh,god. 噢, 天哪
[03:02] I hate that part.It’s like being back in the morgue again. 我讨厌这样 感觉又回到了停尸房
[03:07] Take a deep breath. 深呼吸
[03:08] it’s hard to walk up and see that. 亲眼目睹的确很困难
[03:10] No! 不!
[03:12] No! That’s my husband! What happened to mark?! 不, 那是我丈夫! 马克怎么了?!
[03:17] let me through.Let me through. 让我过去, 让我过去
[03:19] What happened?! 发生什么事了?!
[03:21] It’s okay,baby.Shh, it’s okay.It’s okay. 没事, 宝贝 没事, 没事
[03:25] Well,I think that answers the boy scout question. 我想这就是他是否是童子军的答案 犯罪现场调查:纽约 “偷窃家庭”
[03:47] CSI:NY Season 02 Episode 22
[03:54] “Stealing Home”
[04:18] There’s no trace under her fingernails. 她的指甲里没任何东西
[04:21] Doesn’t look like she was in the water long. 看起来她在水里呆的时间不长
[04:23] Seaweed could have kept her from being completely submerged. 海草使她一直没有 完全沉入水底
[04:27] No obvious signs of blunt or sharp force trauma. 无明显的钝器或利器损伤
[04:32] Petechial hemorrhaging. 瘀点状出血
[04:37] – She was strangled. – Yeah. – 她是被掐死的 – 对
[04:40] So whoever did this, did it the old fashioned way– 那么不管是谁做的 用了老一套的方法
[04:44] with his bare hands. 他的一双手
[04:50] I’m gonna go see if someone filed a missing persons. 我去看看有没有人报失踪
[04:52] -You can handle the rest without me? -Yeah. – 这里你一个人搞得定么? – 可以
[06:28] We’re a committed threesome. 我们三人组成一个家庭
[06:31] And how exactly does that work? 这怎么可以呢?
[06:35] Well,you know how most couples are monogamous? We’re trinogamous. 你知道大多数夫妇是一夫一妻的 我们是一夫二妻
[06:38] Trinogamous? 一夫二妻?
[06:40] Yeah. We act like a married couple, only there’s three of us. 对, 我们和已婚的夫妇一样 只不过是三个人
[06:42] So you all live here together? 所以你们住在一起
[06:44] And sleep together and have sex together. 一起睡觉、一起做爱
[06:48] All the normal things. 所有的事情都是一起做的
[06:51] And how long have you been in this committed threesome? 你们保持这种三人关系多久了?
[06:55] A year and a half,formally. 正式的是一年半
[06:56] Formally? 正式的?
[06:58] We had a commitment ceremony. 我们举办了结合仪式
[07:00] I now pronounce you husband and wife… 我宣布你们成为丈夫和妻子…
[07:03] and wife. 和妻子
[07:10] all right.I get the picture. 好, 我了解了
[07:13] Where were you coming from when you arrived at home this morning? 今早你到家 是从哪里过来
[07:17] I had breakfast with a friend– 我和一位朋友吃了早饭
[07:19] kevin davis. 凯文 戴维斯
[07:21] And where was laura? 劳拉在哪儿
[07:22] At the grocery store.I was gone maybe 20 minutes. 杂货店, 我大概呆了20分钟
[07:25] Here’s my card. 这是我的名片
[07:27] Contact you as soon as we know something. 有消息会马上联系你
[07:29] Okay. 好
[07:34] Come here,sweetheart. 过来, 甜心
[07:36] Think we need to look a little further into their arrangement. 我想我们需要进一步 了解他们的关系
[07:40] I’m not sure i can take much more. 我不确定还要了解什么
[07:50] Were you able to rule out drowning as C.O.D.? 能不能确定溺水是死因?
[07:53] No water in the lungs, petechial hemorrhaging,bruising around the neck. 肺部无积水 颈部有淤伤、瘀点状出血
[07:56] Your mermaid was killed on dry land. 你的美人鱼是被双干燥的手掐死的
[07:59] Can you estimate how long she was in the water? 能推算出她在水里多久了?
[08:02] Usually with prolonged immersion, 通常得出的浸泡时间会长一些
[08:04] No water in the lungs, petechial hemorrhaging,bruising around the neck. 肺部无积水 颈部有淤伤、瘀点状出血
[08:09] The absence of any skin detachment suggests she wasn’t 皮肤未分离说明她在水中
[08:12] in the water more than eight hours,give or take. 不会超过八小时, 大致上
[08:14] So,overnight. 那么就是前夜
[08:16] Doesn’t look like she traveled far either. No drag marks,scrapes,cuts. 看起来她并没有跑得太远 无拖拉、刮擦痕和伤口
[08:20] No postmortem injuries consistent with being at the mercy of the east river’s current. 无死后伤害和东河水流冲刷的痕迹
[08:25] So she was dumped close to where we found her. 所以她被丢弃在我们发现 她的地点附近
[08:28] Mm. I prepared a sexual assault kit,just in case, 我准备了性侵犯测试, 以防万一
[08:30] but the water likely diluted any evidence. 但河水带走了一切证据
[08:33] The only thing i did find… 我找到的唯一一件东西…
[08:36] was unique scarring and calluses on both of her hands. 是她双手上独特的伤痕和老茧
[08:40] They appear old,difficult to tell where she got them. 看起来时间很长 难说是怎么造成的
[08:44] Rawhide braiding. 编牛皮绳
[08:46] I’m sorry? 什么?
[08:47] Weaving together untanned hides to make reins for horses or lassos to herd cattle. 编织未硝的皮革来 做马的缰绳或赶牛的套索
[08:53] The friction and the pressure of the leather cuts you up pretty good. 皮革的摩擦和压力会把手 弄成这样
[08:56] My dad taught me when I was ten. 我十岁时爸爸教我的
[09:01] You think danny calls me montana ’cause I’m a 49ers fan? 你以为丹尼叫我蒙大拿姑娘 是因为我是49人队的球迷?
[09:04] He calls you that ’cause he’s got a crush on you. 他这么叫你 是因为他迷上你了
[09:07] So your victim traveled far after all. 那么你的受害者跑得可真远
[09:14] Jane doe’s a country girl. 她是个乡村女孩
[09:48] Who did you write that check to,sir? 这张支票你是写给谁的, 先生?
[09:49] Her name was sara butler. 她名叫莎拉 巴特勒
[09:53] – She’s dead? – Murdered. – 她死了? – 被谋杀
[09:55] What was the check for,mr. White? 支票是干吗用的, 怀特先生?
[09:57] I,uh, 我
[09:59] I hired her to sing.Last night was… 我雇她唱歌, 昨晚是…
[10:02] I-I’m sorry,she was murdered? How? 抱歉, 她被谋杀了?怎么会?
[10:04] No,no,no.”Last night was…” 不, 不, 不 接着说”昨晚是…”
[10:09] my daughter’s birthday. 我女儿的生日
[10:11] She turned eight– I threw a party for her on the corporate boat,a slumber party. 她八岁了, 我在公司游艇上 为她举行了派对, 睡衣派对
[10:14] * Somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight * 就在那里, 在苍白的月光下
[10:23] * someone’s thinking of me… * 今晚有一个人正想念着我…
[10:28] sara was part of the entertainment. 莎拉是来表演的
[10:30] My daughter loves mermaids. 我女儿喜欢美人鱼
[10:32] Why sara? 为什么是莎拉?
[10:33] A friend gave me her number, said that she’d be perfect. 一个朋友给了我她的号码 说她很棒
[10:36] We found $100 in her dress. 我们在她的衣服里发现了100块
[10:38] Her bag with all her clothes, fell off the boat,sank like a rock. 她的包连同所有的衣服都掉到了水里 沉入了水底
[10:42] I felt bad,I had already written the check, so I just gave her an extra hundred. 我感觉很坏, 我已经写好了支票 所以又给了她100块
[10:45] And she walked home wearing mermaid clothes? 所以她就穿着美人鱼的衣服回家?
[10:47] I offered her my coat,but she said she didn’t live far and she’d be fine. 我给她我的外套 但她说她家不远, 没关系
[10:51] -Where do you keep the boat? -Just off the fulton ferry. – 你的船停在哪儿 – 就在富尔顿渡口附近
[10:54] Can you tell me what happened to her? 能不能告诉我她怎么了?
[10:56] I’ll sum it up or you.She was on your boat, 我想听你说, 她在你的船上
[10:58] you gave her an extra $100 because you “felt bad,”her bag is conveniently missing, 你多给了她100块, 因为你“感觉很坏” 她的包很自然的不见了
[11:01] and she wound up dead in the river not far from where you were docked. 然后她死在了河中 就在离你停船的地方不远处
[11:05] Mr. White,we’re gonna need to take a look at your boat. 怀特先生 我们要察看下你的船
[11:52] may have hired sara for more than just her singing. 可能雇莎拉不只是唱歌
[12:05] Normally,I would say that mr. Jeffries was the luckiest man on the planet, 通常, 我会说杰弗瑞斯先生 是世上最幸运的人
[12:08] but given the circumstances… 但在这种境况下…
[12:12] Wow. It’s badly deformed. 完全变形了
[12:13] That’s odd,considering the depth of penetration. 很怪, 考虑到穿透的距离
[12:16] Yeah. I didn’t have to dig very far. The bullet didn’t strike any hard tissue. 对, 我挖得不是很深 子弹没有穿透任何硬组织
[12:20] Which means it wasn’t traveling at a high velocity. 意味着它的速度并不快
[12:22] Probably shot from a great distance. 可能射程很远
[12:25] Your shooter had pretty good aim. 凶手的枪法很准
[12:28] You ever have a threesome? 你有没有试过“三人行”
[12:32] It’s not as glorious as you might imagine. 这可不像你想象的那样荣光
[12:34] It’s complicated dealing with the different personalities. 要与不同个性的人打交道 很复杂
[12:37] And,hey,sometimes,you’re just not in the mood,if you know what I mean. 嘿, 有时你根本没有性致 如果你明白我的意思
[12:40] It’s hard enough explaining that to one woman,let alone two. 很难跟一个女人解释 更不要说两个了
[12:43] – And then there’S… – sid. – 还有… – 希德.
[12:45] Anything else? 还有什么?
[12:47] Oh. Just some trace on don juan’s right fingers. 还有些痕迹在我们 这位唐璜的右手里
[12:51] -I’ll send a sample to the lab. -Okay. – 我会送样本去实验室. – 好的
[12:54] There were these two vivacious young ladies. Of course,I was much younger than I am now. 还有两位年轻的活泼女士 当然, 我比实际看上去年轻
[12:59] Sid,I got to go.I got to go. 希德, 我走了, 我走了
[13:10] Hey,what are you looking at? 嗨, 你在看什么?
[13:12] The bullet retrieved from mark jeffries. 马克 杰弗瑞斯眼中的子弹
[13:15] The sum of one land and groove impression is 0.165 inches. 阳膛和阴膛线总共为0.165英寸
[13:19] – Consistent with a .32 automatic. – Yeah. – 与点32自动手枪相符 – 对
[13:21] Good,so now we know what kind of gun we’re looking for. 好, 现在我们知道该找哪种枪了
[13:24] It shouldn’t be that deformed. 它不该变形的这么厉害
[13:27] Now,the bullet penetrated our vic’s eye, but didn’t hit the bone. 子弹穿透了受害者的眼睛 却没有伤到骨头
[13:30] Implies it hit an intermediary target. 暗示子弹之前还打中过什么
[13:33] But there was no evidence of that at the scene,hawkes. 但没有证据, 霍克斯
[13:35] Well,then… 这个…
[13:37] our bullet transformed in mid-air. 我们的子弹在空气中变了形
[13:48] For the last time,paul,this was found in your bed, 最后一次, 保罗 这是在你床上找到的
[13:51] on your boat,along with semen and vaginal fluid, 在你的船上 混合着精液和阴道分泌物
[13:53] both of which are being tested while we speak. 我们谈话时两者都被拿去化验了
[13:56] Way I see it,the extra $100 wasn’t because sara lost her bag. 在我看来, 额外的100块 根本不是莎拉丢了包
[13:59] You were getting a little mermaid on the side.Am I right? 你在泡小美人鱼, 我说的对不?
[14:01] No.I’m a married man. 不, 我结婚了
[14:04] Okay.So we’ll get a dna sample from your wife. 好, 我们会从你妻子那里取DNA样本
[14:07] All right,all right,all right… 好吧, 好吧, 好吧…
[14:10] listen. 听着
[14:12] The semen in the bed is mine. Your tests will prove that. 床上的精液是我的 你们的化验会证明
[14:15] All right. 好的
[14:16] But I wasn’t with sara. Your tests should prove that,too. 但我不是和莎拉. 你们的化验也会证明
[14:19] Now is the part where you give me a name. That girl was 19 years old. 现在你该给我个名字 那女孩19岁了
[14:24] I’m begging you not to tell my wife. 我求你别告诉我的妻子
[14:26] I was with leslie shields during the party. 我在派对上与莱斯里 谢尔兹在一起
[14:30] She was one of the parents on the boat. 她是一名孩子的母亲
[14:41] While your little girl is blowing out candles, 你的小女儿吹蜡烛的时候
[14:42] you’re in the other room cheating on your wife, 你在另一间房对你的妻子不忠
[14:45] not one of my better moments,I agree. 不是个好时间, 我同意
[14:47] No, 不
[14:48] and it still doesn’t tell me how sara’s sequin got in your bed. 你还没告诉我莎拉衣服上的 金属饰片怎么会在你床上
[14:51] I let her get dressed in the stateroom. I don’t know,it must have fallen off. 我让她在房间里穿衣服 我不知道, 可能掉下来了
[15:01] I never touched sara butler. 我从没碰过莎拉 巴特勒
[15:06] I swear. 我发誓
[15:18] Our lovely threesome didn’t start out that way. 我们可爱的“三人行” 并不是如 她们说的那样
[15:20] Mark jeffries was legally married to elle jeffries three years ago. 马克 杰弗瑞斯三年前合法 娶了艾尔 杰弗瑞斯
[15:24] Laura was an add-on. 劳拉是个加塞儿
[15:25] Okay,so our vic and elle were married for about a year, 那么我们的受害者和艾尔先结婚一年
[15:28] and the sex got routine. They added laura to spice things up. 性生活成了例行公事 他们又找了劳拉来增加情趣
[15:32] Look at this. 看这个
[15:33] L didn’t think this case could get more interesting,but it does. 我认为这个案子不会有意思到哪里去了 但不是这样
[15:36] Five years ago,laura shot her boyfriend in self-defense. 五年前, 劳拉自卫枪击了她的男友
[15:39] D.A. Chose not to prosecute her. 地方检察官选择不起诉她
[15:42] -She kill him? -Shot him right in the chest. – 她杀了他? – 正中胸口
[15:44] She pulled the trigger once before, maybe the second time was easier. 她干过一次 可能第二次会更容易
[15:48] Let’s go see what laura has to say. 我们去听听劳拉怎么说
[15:54] Coming? 来么?
[15:55] Yeah. Yeah. 嗯, 嗯
[16:07] are you looking for laura or elle? 你们找劳拉还是艾尔?
[16:10] And you are? 你是?
[16:11] Uh,kevin davis;I’m a friend of the family. 凯文 戴维斯, 他们家的朋友
[16:12] Kevin davis. 凯文 戴维斯
[16:14] Elle said she and you were having breakfast yesterday morning when mark was shot. 昨天早上马克被枪杀时 艾尔说你和她一起吃早饭
[16:18] I make a mean eggs benedict. 我做了个水煮肉蛋
[16:21] Detectives. 探长
[16:22] Uh,we were just about to take off. 我们正打算离开
[16:24] That’s okay,you should take care of this. I’ll call you later. 没关系, 你照顾好这里 我稍后打你电话
[16:31] Laura jeffries. 劳拉 杰弗瑞斯
[16:33] It’s actually laura wise,isn’t it? You and mark weren’t legally married. 事实上是劳拉 怀斯, 对不对? 你和马克不是法定夫妻
[16:37] But mark and elle were. 马克和艾尔才是
[16:39] When I met them,they were married a year. So? 我遇见他们时 他们已经结婚一年呢, 那又怎样?
[16:41] Did you ever pressure mark to get a divorce? 你有没有强迫马克离婚?
[16:44] -What? -I’m sure he treated you differently. – 什么? – 我相信你们的待遇不一样
[16:47] You weren’t his lawfully-wedded wife, 你不是他的法定妻子
[16:49] and it’s perfectly natural for him to pay more attention to elle. 他关心艾尔多一些也很正常
[16:52] What are you implying? 你们在暗示什么?
[16:53] That I killed my husband over a marriage license? 为了结婚证书 我谋杀了自己的丈夫?
[16:56] We’re gonna need to test your hands for gunshot residue. 我们要化验你的双手 看有没有射击残留物
[16:58] You’re out of your mind. Both of you can go to hell. 你们都疯了 两个都去死吧
[17:01] Oh… laura!If you didn’t do it, you should have no problem with the test. 哦…劳拉!如果不是你干的 化验一下也没事
[17:05] You’re not doing anything to me. I can’t believe this. 你们不能对我这样做 我不敢相信
[17:07] That’s why you’re here,to accuse me of murder? 你们来这的原因, 就是要控告我谋杀?
[17:10] Wouldn’t be the first time you’ve been accused of murder. 这不是你第一次 被控谋杀吧
[17:12] What did you say? 你说什么?
[17:13] Five years ago,you shot and killed your boyfriend. 五年前, 你枪杀了你的男友
[17:15] It was self-defense–the district attorney didn’t go forward with the case. 那是自卫 地方检察官都这么认为
[17:18] Oh,even so,you pulled the trigger once. I’ll bet you had no trouble doing it again. 尽管如此, 你开过一次枪 我打赌你再开一次时不会遇到任何麻烦
[17:23] – Whoa! Whoa! Hey! – How dare you! – 哦, 嗨! – 你怎么敢!
[17:25] You know what you just did– you assaulted an officer,laura. 你明白自己的所作所为吗? 你刚袭击了一名探员, 劳拉.
[17:27] You understand what that means?It means we can test your hands now.Get her out of here, 明白这意味着什么吗 意味着我们要化验你的双手, 带她走
[17:33] Nice going,mac.How’d you know she was gonna slap you? 干得好, 迈克 你怎么知道她会打你
[17:37] I didn’t,I just thought she’d give me a little punch in the arm. 我没想到 我以为她会轻轻打我胳膊一下
[17:53] He would have killed me. 他会杀了我的
[17:56] My ex-boyfriend. 我的前男友
[17:59] If I didn’t shoot him, he would have killed me. 如果我不射他 他就会杀了我
[18:06] I believe you. 我相信你
[18:09] No,you don’T.It’s all right, I don’t expect you to understand. 不, 你不会, 没关系 我不指望得到你的理解
[18:14] Laura,trust me. 劳拉, 相信我
[18:17] I know what people you love are capable of doing. 我知道你所爱的人的能力
[18:28] You probably think I’m crazy,don’t you? 可能你认为我疯了, 是不是?
[18:31] A committed threesome,commitment ceremony… 一夫二妻, 结合仪式…
[18:39] life can get monotonous, 生活会变单调
[18:41] so you add a little adventure,mix it up. 所以你要增加些冒险元素去混合
[18:48] You’re wasting your time,detective. 你在浪费时间, 探长
[18:52] No,laura,I don’t think i’m wasting my time. 不, 劳拉, 我并不认为 这是在浪费我的时间
[18:54] You just tested positive for gunshot residue. 射击残留物测试显示阳性
[18:59] This isn’t happening. 这不可能
[19:14] So you got any idea who did this to my girl? 知道是谁下的毒手吗?
[19:18] Not yet,no. 没, 还没有
[19:21] I always told her the city is no place for a montana girl. 我一直对她说这座城市已经 没有位置留给蒙大拿女孩了
[19:28] Did sara have a boyfriend or anybody she was having troubles with? 莎拉有没有男朋友 或谁跟她有过节?
[19:32] I wouldn’t know. 我不知道
[19:34] When was the last time you spoke with her? 你最后一次和她说话是什么时候?
[19:37] I haven’t spoken to sara in over a year. 我有一年多没和她说话了
[19:39] Why? 为什么?
[19:42] I’m sorry. 对不起
[19:46] Sara had this dream… 莎拉有个梦想…
[19:49] being in new york,being a singer. 住在纽约, 做个歌手
[19:53] You know,I told her it was a pipe dream. 你知道, 我告诉她这不切实际
[19:58] One day,she comes to me,she says… 有天, 她来找我, 说…
[20:01] she says,”daddy I’m doing it. 她说“爸爸, 我做到了”
[20:03] I’m going to new york. “You know what I said to her? 我要去纽约 你知道我怎样跟她说
[20:07] “You walk out that door, there’s no coming home.” “出了这个门, 就永远别再回来了”
[20:12] That’s the last thing I said to my daughter. 这就是我对女儿说的最后一句话
[20:19] you didn’t have any contact after that? 你之后就没跟她联系过?
[20:23] It was… 她…
[20:26] she’d call and talk to her mom. 她打电话来跟她妈说话
[20:29] At the end of every call, 每次电话结尾
[20:32] my wife would say,”I will.” 我妻子总会说“我会的”
[20:39] I-I knew she was saying… 我, 我知道她在说…
[20:43] “tell daddy I love him.” “告诉爸爸我爱他”
[20:56] -Talk about regret. -Yeah. – 谈到悔恨 – 对
[20:59] What’s the story with the dna? DNA测试怎么样了?
[21:01] Turns out that paul white told flack the truth. 结果显示保罗 怀特跟弗莱克说的是实话
[21:03] Dna from the boat doesn’t match sara. 船上的DNA和莎拉得不吻合
[21:05] And it’s plausible that the sequins we found in the bed fell off when she was changing,you know? 貌似我们找到的金属饰片 是她换衣服的时候掉下的
[21:10] So what do we have left? 那么我们手上还有什么?
[21:13] You’re looking at it. 你正看着它
[21:17] Where’s the sequin you found in paul’s bed? 保罗床上发现的金属饰片在哪里?
[21:33] Sequins fell off this thread. 饰片是从这根线上掉下的
[21:38] This was the only sequin we found on the bed,right? 我们只找到一块饰片, 对不对?
[21:40] That’s it. 是的
[21:41] So all the sequins had fallen off this thread. 这根线上所有的饰片 都掉下来了
[21:44] But the others are out there.Maybe they can point us to where sara was attacked. 但它们却不在这里 可能它们能指正莎拉在哪里受到了袭击
[22:50] She was killed right here. 她在这里被杀
[23:55] hello,james vackner. 你好, 詹姆斯 威克勒
[23:57] His palm print was on the hair comb. 他的掌印留在了发梳上
[23:58] Score.Public intoxication, 犯罪记录, 公开场合吸毒
[24:01] menacing,assault three, on parole for assault two. 恶意攻击三人 两次被假释
[24:04] His violence keeps escalating. 他的暴行逐步上升
[24:06] Looks like he skipped assault one and went straight to murder. 看起来他跳过攻击 直接谋杀了
[24:09] Let’s check it out. 我们去查查
[24:13] I got a rap sheet, 我有了案底
[24:15] I’m on parole–I got the perfect resume, am I right? 在假释中, 履历完美 对不对?
[24:19] I fit the profile. 我与你们要找的人吻合
[24:22] What do you say we get this over with and you just lock me up? 是不是我干完这讨厌的活 你们就把我抓起来
[24:25] Tell me where you were two nights ago. 告诉我两夜前你在哪
[24:27] I was working.Then I walked home. 我在工作, 然后走路回家
[24:30] Through the park? 穿过公园?
[24:32] Why do I get the feeling if l answer that question,I’m gonna be in big trouble? 为什么我感觉如果我回答了这个问题 就会有大麻烦?
[24:35] You know what? You’re alreadyin big trouble,okay? We found your print on a hair comb,mr. Vackner. 你知道么? 你已经有大麻烦了 发梳上发现了你的指纹, 威克勒先生
[24:42] Yeah,okay,I was walking. 对, 我走着
[24:44] I see this thing,it looks like a gold bracelet or something in the grass. 我看见了这个东西, 它在草丛里 看起来像金手镯或其他什么东西
[24:48] So I pick it up.You know, maybe it’s worth something. 所以我捡了起来 可能值点钱
[24:51] Turns out to be nothing,so I drop it. 拿起来发现一文不值 我就扔了
[24:54] There’s a problem with that story. 这就是故事的疑点
[24:56] You see,it’s a unique print,okay? It’s not your run-of-the-mill thumbprint. 这是独特的指纹印 不是你那普通的拇指印
[25:00] Your palm touched that hair comb. 你的手掌碰到了发梳
[25:03] That doesn’t happen just from picking it up,james. 只捡起来不会那样的, 詹姆斯
[25:05] Look,I picked the thing up.Obviously, my palm touched it. 听着, 我捡起来 显然, 我的手掌碰到了
[25:10] and the hits just keep on coming. 你们就一直怀疑我
[25:13] That’s coming out of your pay,vackner! 这算在你账上, 威克勒!
[25:15] You wear those boots to work every day? Yeah,the whole getup. – 你每天穿着这双靴子工作么 – 对, 这一整套
[25:19] Are we done? 问完了吗?
[25:22] Hey,jose,I ain’t paying for nothing! It wasn’t my fault. 嗨, 何塞, 我不会付钱的 这不是我的错
[25:29] Yeah. 是的
[25:31] We’re done. 我们问完了
[25:37] You think there’s a large enough sample here from vackner’s boot? 你认为这里还有大块的样本 从威克勒靴子上来的?
[25:39] Shouldn’t take much. 不会有太多
[25:41] I found the tiniest bit of tree bark in the sample. 我在样本里发现了极细小的树皮
[25:43] Tree dna.Insane,huh? 要验树的DNA, 疯了吧, 啊?
[25:46] Match the sample from his boots to the soil at the crime scene, 把样本和犯罪现场的泥土作对比
[25:50] and we can put vackner’s boots in the dirt impression. 我们可以把威克勒的靴子放入 泥土痕迹中
[25:54] And vackner himself at the scene of the crime. 如果威克勒在犯罪现场
[25:56] And we got him. 我们就抓到他了
[25:58] Gsr pattern on laura’s hands was strange. I’ve never seen anything like it before. 劳拉手上的射击残留物很怪 我以前从未见过
[26:02] The only residue l found ran along her pinkie line,and then down her wrist. 唯一的残留物在小拇指外侧 一直延伸到手腕
[26:06] Same pattern,along the pinkie line of both hands. 两只手都一样
[26:08] I’ve never seen that before either. But it’s enough for a warrant. 我以前也从未见过 但已足够证明
[26:11] Grab a .32 and see if you can reconstruct the pattern. 找把点32 看看能否重建残留物
[26:14] Hawkes and I will check out the vic’s apartment. Maybe laura was stupid and hid the gun. 霍克斯和我会检查受害人的寓所 可能劳拉犯傻, 藏起了枪
[26:18] -All right.I’ll meet you back here-All right. – 好的, 回头见 – 好
[26:20] Detective taylor. 泰勒探长
[26:23] Counselor.You start returning phone calls? 律师, 你开始回电话了?
[26:25] -I’ve been busy. -So I’ve heard. – 我一直很忙 – 我听说了
[26:27] My client,mr. Pratt,says he’s being harassed by someone in your department. 我的客户普拉特先生, 说 他在你这里被某人烦得要死
[26:31] Dj pratt is a suspect in an ongoing criminal investigation, D.J.普拉特是一起正在调查中的 罪案的嫌疑人
[26:34] but I don’t have anyone assigned to surveillance at this time. 但我现在没有安排任何人受监禁
[26:37] -So you’re saying my client’s making this up? -Your client’s a rapist,counselor. – 那你是说我的客户是在说谎 – 你的客户是个强奸犯
[26:40] Dj pratt.Detective burn,crime scene investigator. D.J.普拉特, 我是伯恩探员 犯罪现场调查员
[26:43] I know who you are. 我知道你是谁
[26:44] You’ve turned this into a personal vendetta,haven’t you? 你把这扯进个人恩怨里面去了, 是不是?
[26:46] It’s not a vendetta,it’s my job. 这不是个人恩怨, 是我的工作
[26:48] Let me remind you of something,detective. 让我提醒你一下, 探长
[26:50] You’ve already gone down this road twice before.Both times,you hit a dead end. 你以前已经两次这么做了 两次你都进了死胡同
[26:54] First case,your victim wouldn’t testify. Second,you had no evidence. 第一个案子你的受害人没有作证 第二个你又没证据
[26:57] You know what they say about third times. 你知道第三次他们会怎么说
[27:00] I’m filing a civilian complaint of malicious prosecution. 我正在起草一份 关于恶意申诉的人权申诉
[27:03] You do that.Are we done? 是的, 我们谈完了吗?
[27:06] – For now. – Good. – 现在完了 – 好
[27:08] Get the hell out of my building. 滚出我的地盘
[27:53] Welcome to the house of trinogamy. 欢迎来三人行之屋
[27:56] Wow. I got to admit this is not what I expected. 我得承认和我想得不一样
[28:00] I’ll bite.What were you expecting? 我想听听, 你期望什么?
[28:03] I don’t know. 我不知道
[28:05] Lava lamps,weird tapestries, 熔岩灯, 怪异的挂毯
[28:08] a robo-spanker,maybe a couple of big… 虐爱组合家具, 可能还有一对大…
[28:11] all right,all right.I’m sorry I asked. 好了, 好了, 抱歉我问了
[28:14] Check the kitchen.We’re looking for a .32 automatic. 察看下厨房, 我们在找一把 点32的自动手枪
[28:40] Hey,mac,there’s three of everything. 嗨, 迈克, 这里任何东西都有三份
[28:42] Except for the tub. 除了浴盆
[28:49] That’s an odd chair for this room. 这把椅子和房间很不相称
[29:20] I got nothing. 我一无所获
[29:21] If laura’s the shooter,she didn’t keep the gun. 如果劳拉是凶手, 她没留着枪
[29:23] I got something. 我找到些东西
[29:29] Apparently,mark liked to watch. 显然, 马克喜欢观看
[29:31] Or possibly someone else. 或还有一个人
[29:34] Maybe this threesome wasn’t all that committed. 可能不止“三人行”
[29:40] Hey,mac. 嗨, 迈克.
[29:41] I tried to recreate the gunshot residue pattern on laura’s hands,and it was impossible. 我想重现劳拉手上的残留物 但办不到
[29:46] So it was secondary transfer. She still must have handled the gun. 所以枪被传递过一次 她肯定拿过枪
[29:49] I thought so,too,and then I started thinking, she hit your chest with a closed fist. 我也这么想, 我还想 她的拳头还打到了你的胸上
[29:54] – Whoa,whoa,hey! – How dare you! – 哦, 嗨! – 你怎么敢!
[29:56] You want to test my shirt,don’t you? 你想测试我的衬衫, 是不是?
[29:58] Swab away. 来吧
[30:09] No gsr.I’m sorry. 无残留物, 抱歉
[30:11] If there were residue along her pinkie lines, it would have transferred to you. 如果她小拇指外侧有残留物 会传给你的
[30:14] So she didn’t have gsr on her hands when she hit me, 所以她打我的时候手上无残留物
[30:17] but when you tested her at the precinct, she did. 但你测试时她是有的
[30:20] Where was she in between? 在这之间她在哪儿
[30:30] Positive for gsr. 结果阳性
[30:33] Who was in this car before laura jeffries? 在劳拉 杰弗瑞斯之前 谁坐过这辆车?
[30:35] Only had one arrest. 只有一个人
[30:37] Guy named laurence jackson. 名叫劳伦斯 杰克逊
[30:38] What’d you pick him up on? 为什么抓他?
[30:40] Shooting by the railway yard. 在铁路区域射击
[30:42] He was cuffed just like laura was. 他和劳拉一样被铐起来了
[30:44] And that’s when it transferred from his hands to the seat,and the seat to her hands. 残留物到了座位上 又传到了她的手上
[30:48] Laura isn’t our shooter. 劳拉不是凶手
[30:50] She never even handled the gun. 她从没拿过那把枪
[30:52] thanks,hendershot. 谢谢, 亨德肖特
[30:55] Hawkes.What do you got? 霍克斯, 有什么发现?
[30:59] All right,thanks. 好的, 谢谢
[31:01] Semen recovered from mark jeffries’ bedroom– 马克 杰弗瑞斯卧室里采集来的精液
[31:04] two donors.One on the bed,which belongs to mark jeffries,one next to the chair. 属于两个人, 床上的属于马克 杰弗瑞斯 椅子旁的属于另一个人
[31:09] So our threesome is actually a foursome. 所以“三人行”该是“四人行”
[31:13] We found semen on the carpet in the bedroom that doesn’t belong to mark jeffries. 我们发现卧室地毯上的精液 不是马克 杰弗瑞斯的
[31:17] Who’s the second donor? 另一个人是谁?
[31:20] It’s the pinch hitter’S. 是”代打球员”
[31:21] Pinch hitter? 代打球员?
[31:23] We thought we needed to add another level to the relationship,so we asked a friend to join us. 我们想关系该更进一步 所以找了个朋友加入我们
[31:28] And you call him the pinch hitter because… 你叫他代打是因为…
[31:30] because he doesn’t get to play unless we call him to the plate. 因为我们不叫他 他就不能上床来玩
[31:35] He just sits there and watches. 他就坐在那里看
[31:39] We liked being watched. 我们喜欢有人看
[31:51] Even we get bored in bed sometimes. 即使有时我们觉得无聊
[31:55] So kevin davis is the pinch hitter. 所以凯文 戴维斯就是那个代打
[31:58] Okay,so he’s not allowed to touch you, 他不能碰你
[31:59] but clearly the same rule doesn’t apply to himself. 但很显然他想怎么摸自己都行
[32:02] As long as he didn’t cross the line. 只要他不过线
[32:05] Maybe kevin got a little tired of watching. 可能凯文看的不耐烦了
[32:09] All you got to do is press here. 你要做的就是按这里
[32:19] Gun. Right hip. 枪, 右边
[32:22] Mr. Davis? 戴维斯先生?
[32:24] Detective taylor.What can i do for you? 泰勒探长, 有什么能为你效劳的?
[32:28] -Is there a problem? -No. There’s no problem,sir. – 有问题吗? – 不, 没问题
[32:30] We’d like to ask you some questions,but we’d feel more comfortable if you weren’t armed. 我们要问你些问题 但如果你不带枪我们会好受些
[32:35] I have a license to carry this. 我有持枪执照
[32:39] May I? 可以吗?
[32:41] Yeah. 可以
[32:48] It’s nine millimeter. 这是9毫米的
[32:49] Vic was shot with a 32. Is this the only gun you own,sir? 枪击受害人的是点32 这是你唯一的一把枪?
[32:52] Wait a minute.You think I shot mark? 等等, 你认为我射杀了马克?
[32:54] We know your role in the happy threesome,kevin. 我们知道你在快乐“三人行” 中的角色, 凯文
[32:56] Must be frustrating to sit on the sidelines like that. 像那样坐在床边一定很有挫折感
[33:00] If mark’s out of the picture, you get called up from the minors,right? 如果马克不在了 就轮到你了, 对不对?
[33:02] I didn’t want mark out of the picture,okay? I just… 我可不想马克死, 知道么? 我只是…
[33:04] it was a matter of time before one of the girls approached me. 在一个姑娘接近我之前 这只是个时间问题
[33:07] It turned out to be elle. 是艾尔
[33:09] Elle was seeing you on the side? 艾尔在一旁看你?
[33:11] I wouldn’t say seeing.It happened once. 我不会说“看”, 只发生过一次
[33:13] Couple of days ago,she knocked on my door, said she couldn’t stop thinking about me. 几天前, 她敲我家的门 说她一直想我
[33:16] We did our thing,then again the next day, and that was that. 我们做了那事 第二天, 又是那样
[33:18] The others find out? 其他人发现了吗?
[33:19] Elle made me promise not to tell mark or laura,so I didn’T. 艾尔让我保证别告诉马克和劳拉 所以我没说
[33:24] Why ruin a good thing,right? 为什么要破坏好事呢?
[33:26] Right. 对
[33:28] And for the record,that is the only gun I own. 根据记录, 我只有这么一把枪
[33:42] Remind me to switch banks. 提醒我要换个银行
[33:47] The suspense is killing me.What happened with, uh,james vackner’s pants? 疑点快逼死我了 詹姆斯 威克勒的裤子怎么了?
[33:50] Pants– he washed ’em,the mutt. 裤子– 他洗了, 这个笨蛋
[33:52] You’re kidding me.So not even trace amounts of soil on the knees? 搞笑吧 所以我们不能追踪膝盖上的泥土了?
[33:55] Nada,but i got something better. 嗯, 但我有更好的办法
[33:57] – Tell me. – Oil. – 告诉我 – 油
[33:58] Consistent with the oil that leaked from the water taxi. 与水上巴士漏出的油一致
[34:02] So we place him at the dump site. 所以我们确定他在现场
[34:04] Found drop-sized stains in the cuff of his work pants. 找到他工装裤口的污点
[34:08] -So what’s next? -Arrest james vackner. – 然后呢? – 逮捕詹姆斯 威克勒
[34:10] It’s time for some answers. 该是解答某些答案的时候了
[34:18] Why sara? 为什么是莎拉?
[34:20] That’s her name,sara. 那是她的名字, 莎拉
[34:23] Why her? 为什么是她?
[34:26] You know,let me show you something. 给你看样东西
[34:31] See,these items… 看, 这些…
[34:32] right here,james? 这里, 詹姆斯?
[34:35] What they do is,they tell us a story. Each one of them. 它们作了什么?告诉我们故事 每个都是
[34:41] A story that ends with the death of a beautiful young girl at your hands. 一个美丽的女孩死在 你手上的故事
[34:47] She was an easy target,wasn’t she? 她很容易得手, 是不是?
[35:00] She probably never knew you were behind her. 她可能不知道你在跟踪她
[35:05] And I bet you it didn’t take much to force that little girl to the ground,did it? 我猜你没费多大力气 就把那小女孩放倒了, 对不对?
[35:10] That look familiar? 眼熟么?
[35:28] Then when it was all over, you dumped her body in the river. 完事后 你把她扔进了河里
[35:45] So it goes. 就是这样
[35:48] Why’d you do it,james? 为什么要这么做, 詹姆斯?
[35:50] Why sara? 为什么是莎拉?
[36:00] hey,mac, 嘿, 迈克
[36:02] what does that look like to you? 你看这是什么?
[36:03] Oh,it’s the .32 slug pulled from the vic. 受害者身上的点32弹片
[36:06] Yeah. I analyzed the lead. It had trace amounts of copper. 对, 我分析了铅, 有痕量的铜
[36:10] It was jacketed? 子弹有包铜?
[36:11] The sum of one land and groove on a .32 slug is 0.165 inches. 点32弹头的阳膛加阴膛是0.165英寸
[36:15] Add a copper jacket– 0.17 inches. 加了铜外层– 0.17英寸
[36:19] Making it a nine millimeter bullet consistent with kevin davis’s firearm. 使它成为一颗九毫米的子弹 那就和凯文 戴维斯的枪相符了
[36:23] Exactly.The round must have passed through something, 正是 子弹肯定穿过某些物体
[36:26] stripping the copper jacket before entering the victim. 击中受害者前 铜层被剥离
[36:29] We need to find that copper jacket. 我们需要找到铜外层
[36:40] I don’t see anything the bullet could have passed through. 我没见到任何子弹能穿过的物体
[36:43] We need to widen our scope. 我们应该扩大搜索范围
[36:46] Increase the number of possible obstructions. 增加可能障碍物的数量
[36:49] All right,even if the shooter wasn’t lined up with the front door… 对, 可能凶手和正门不是 呈一条直线…
[36:52] Hey,mac! Stella! 嗨, 迈克, 斯戴拉!
[36:54] Hey,you guys,you’re gonna want to see this. 嘿, 你们该看看这个
[37:02] Looks like gunshot residue. 看起来像射击残留物
[37:08] And blood. 和血
[37:10] Shooter was right here. 凶手就站在这里
[37:11] Collect samples and get them to trace. 收集样本, 拿去化验
[37:15] If the shooter was there, what did the bullet pass through? 如果凶手站在这儿 子弹穿过什么了?
[37:18] Well,bullets are more fragile than you think. 子弹比你想象的脆弱
[37:20] It doesn’t take much to strip the jacket. 不用费很大的劲 就能剥去外层
[37:23] Metal,wood. 金属, 木头
[37:26] Hawkes,you said that the,uh… 霍克斯, 有说过…
[37:28] the vic had newspaper ink on his fingers? 受害人的手指上有报纸油墨
[37:30] Yeah. 对
[37:32] All five fingers,right hand. 右手, 五个手指都有
[37:36] Even paper could do it. 即使是纸也能做到
[38:03] ripped from the headlines. 从头版穿过
[38:09] Do you know what “limp wrist” is in police jargon,elle? 你知不知道”柔软手腕” 在警察行话里是什么意思, 艾尔?
[38:13] A totally different meaning in your world, I’m sure. 意思肯定完全不同 我确定
[38:17] It’s when a person doesn’t have the strength to keep a gun from kicking. 当一个人没有足够的力量 来保持枪的稳定
[38:21] The blast overpowers the wrist, causing it to move erratically. 后坐力打在手腕上 导致手腕不规则的移动
[38:26] You have a limp wrist,elle. 你有柔软的手腕, 艾尔
[38:29] that’s it? That’s what you’ve got? 就这些, 你们查到的?
[38:32] Look. Well,we’ve got your blood. 看, 我们找到了你的血迹
[38:36] On the wall where you fired the gun. 你开枪时旁边的墙上
[38:42] It’s over. 都结束了
[38:43] Your only access to a gun was kevin davis, 你所能得到的枪只有凯文 戴维斯的
[38:46] so you went to his apartment, seduced him,and stole his gun. 所以你去了他的寓所 勾引他, 偷了他的枪
[38:50] Next morning you waited across the street until mark came out. 第二天早上, 你站在街对面 等马克出来
[39:00] then you went back to kevin’s, 然后你回到凯文的寓所
[39:02] and as he was preparing his famous eggs benedict, you returned the gun unnoticed. 他正在准备他那著名的水煮肉蛋 你悄悄地把枪放了回去
[39:08] What did mark do to deserve a bullet to the head? 马克做了什么 脑袋上要挨一枪?
[39:16] I was always second. 我老是作小的
[39:21] When the three of us were in bed, 当我们三个在床上
[39:24] mark always had sex with laura first. 马克总是先同劳拉做
[39:35] You have no idea how much it hurt to know that I wasn’t something new anymore. 你根本不知道不再受宠 对我的伤害有多大
[39:42] I became an afterthought. 我成了过气的
[39:44] Why not just leave? 为什么不离开?
[39:47] Cut your losses? 减少损失?
[39:50] I loved him. 我爱他
[39:53] And when I told him how I felt,he laughed. 当我告诉他我的感受, 他笑了
[39:57] Said I was being stupid. 说我很傻
[39:59] Told me to get over it. 告诉我不用那么想
[40:02] Well,I was going to make sure he never laughed again. 我要确定他再也笑不出来
[40:11] And now I’m over it. 现在我不这么想了
[40:33] You okay? 你没事吧?
[40:35] Yeah. 嗯
[40:36] Just,uh,finishing up some stuff. 只是把事干完
[40:39] Nice work on the butler case. Danny said you did a great job. 巴特勒的案子办得不错 丹尼说你干得很棒
[40:43] Thanks. 谢谢
[40:46] He also said you were struggling a bit with this one. 他还说这个案子你做得很用心
[40:58] It’s natural to want to know why. 很自然要知道为什么
[41:01] To understand the whole story. 了解整个事情
[41:04] Well,what if you don’t get any answers? 如果得不到答案呢?
[41:06] Sometimes bad things happen to good people, and you don’t get to know why. 有时好人没好报 你不知道为什么
[41:11] That doesn’t work for me. 这对我没用
[41:13] Not gonna lie to you. It’s hard.It eats at you. 不是想骗你, 这很难 一直困扰着你
[41:16] We rarely have all the answers,lindsay. 我们不可能得到所有的答案, 琳德赛
[41:18] I still lose sleep over the ones that got away. 案子结了后, 我仍会失眠
[41:56] I want to know why. 我想知道为什么
[42:04] Why did you do it? 为什么要那样做?
[42:06] Why sara? 为什么是莎拉?
[42:11] You came all the way down here for that? 你跑来就为了这个?
[42:52] These are the,uh,dna results from all the open rape cases in the city. 这是市内所有未结强奸案的 DNA测试结果
[42:57] None of them come back to D.J. Pratt. 没有一个是D.J.普拉特的
[42:59] But there are five cases where the evidence was either degraded or non-existent. 但有五件案子的证据 或缺失或没有
[43:04] One has a similar M.O. 有一件有相似的手法
[43:06] Maybe pratt, 可能是普拉特
[43:09] but…maybe not. 但…也可能不是
[43:12] You can leave those.Thanks,adam.Good night. 把检验报告留下吧 谢谢, 亚当, 晚安
[43:22] You’re gonna catch this guy. 你会抓住他的
[43:25] I know it. 我知道
[43:28] -Good night. -Good night. – 晚安 – 晚安
[43:37] CSI:NY Season 02 Episode 22
犯罪现场调查·纽约篇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第2季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第2季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme