时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | detective taylor. | 泰勒探长 |
[00:16] | Detective, | 探长 |
[00:18] | I need to speak to someone about a murder. | 我想找个人谈谈一起谋杀案 |
[00:21] | I have a confession to make. | 我想坦白我的罪行 |
[00:22] | I’m listening. | 洗耳恭听 |
[00:23] | We buried the body… | 我们埋了一具尸体… |
[00:25] | nortend zone… giants stadium. | 诺塔区… 巨人体育场 |
[00:28] | We snatched the guy from the bronx a long time ago. | 我们在布隆克斯区绑架的那孩子 很久之前的事了 |
[00:32] | I can’t get his face out of my mind! | 我无法将他的脸孔从我脑海中挥去! |
[00:35] | I can still hear the gunshot! | 枪声始终回响在我耳畔! |
[00:38] | Now, just calm down. Where are you? | 请保持冷静 您现在在哪里? |
[00:40] | Please get him out of there! | 让他从那儿滚出去! |
[00:41] | I can’t take those screams in my head anymore! | 我无法再忍受那刺耳的声因! |
[01:05] | blood spatter on the back of the hands. | 血滴溅落在手背上 |
[01:08] | Void on the palm. | 手掌处空白 |
[01:14] | Ran the id in the vic’s wallet. | 经过查证受害者钱包里的id |
[01:16] | His name was salvador zabo. He was a construction worker from pelham bay. | 他的名字是萨尔瓦多 扎波 一个佩尔汉姆湾的建筑工人 |
[01:21] | 12-inch shotgun, 12-gauge buckshot. | 12英寸散弹枪, 12铅径猎鹿弹 |
[01:25] | Vic mentioned the kid may have been kidnapped from the bronx and taken to jersey. | 死者曾提到从布隆克斯区绑架的孩子 被带到了新泽西 |
[01:29] | If there’s any truth to that, we’re gonna be working with jersey csis. | 有任何证据与此有关, 我们将同新泽西的CSI携手合作 |
[01:32] | Process the scene. | 勘查现场 |
[01:35] | Where you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[01:38] | East rutherford. | 东拉瑟福镇 |
[01:42] | Now, let me get this straight. | 我不想多说废话 |
[01:44] | Some whacko calls you up telling tales about a man buried in this stadium, | 有个疯子给你打电话 编个故事说这体育场有个尸体 |
[01:48] | you drag us out here the middle of the night. | 你就半夜把我们吵醒 |
[01:50] | We may not be the high and mighty nypd out here in little old east rutherford, detective taylor, | 我们这个小镇可不比纽约警局 那么威风八面, 泰勒探长 |
[01:56] | but it’s going to take a little bit more than a prank call for us to dig up this end zone. | 挖体育场可能得比 打恶作剧电话多花点时间 |
[02:00] | Normally, I’d agree with you,but this prankaller took his own life with a shotgun. | 一般情况下, 我会同意你的观点, 但是这个打电话的人一枪结束了自己 |
[02:03] | His final words were details about a burial in this stadium– I take that very seriously. | 他临死的几句话就是关于这个体育场的 — 我认为他说的并非虚言 |
[02:07] | Now, look. | 现在, 请听好 |
[02:08] | If there’s nothing down there, I’ll be the first to apologize for wasting your time. | 如果一无所获, 我将第一时间 为浪费时间而向你们道歉 |
[02:11] | If there is, I’ll be the first to ask for your cooperation. | 如果真有尸体 我也将第一时间向你们要求合作 |
[02:14] | I’d also extend the same courtesy to any one of you the next time | 而若是你们中有人穿过林肯隧道来到纽约 |
[02:17] | you take the lincoln tunnel int my city. | 我也将同样热忱招待以作回报 |
[02:38] | wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[02:41] | There’s something down there. | 这下面有东西 |
[02:48] | I thought jimmy hoffa being buried in giants stadium was an urban legend. | 我以为吉米 霍法被葬在巨人体育馆 只是城市神话 |
[02:52] | There’s only one way to find out if an urban legend is true or not. | 只有一个方法能找出城市神话存在与否 |
[02:58] | Dig up the truth. | 挖掘真相 犯罪现场调查:纽约 “悄悄的跑 远远的跑” |
[03:19] | CSI:NY Season 02 Episode 20 | |
[03:25] | “Run Silent, Run Deep” | |
[03:50] | Pearl Jam – < Worldwide Suicide > | |
[03:58] | * I felt the earth on monday * | |
[04:02] | * it moved beneath my feet * | |
[04:05] | * in the form of a morning paper * | |
[04:08] | * laid out for me to see * | |
[04:11] | * saw his face in a corner picture * | |
[04:15] | * I recognized the name * | |
[04:18] | * could not stop staring at the * | |
[04:21] | * face I’d never see again * | |
[04:25] | * it’s a shame to awake in a world of pain * | |
[04:28] | * what does it mean when a war has taken over? * | |
[04:31] | * It’s the same,every day in a hell I made… * | |
[04:35] | hey,mac. | 嘿,迈克 |
[04:38] | Bones. | 骨头 |
[04:39] | Looks like a fibula. Feet are pointing southeast,head facing northwest. | 好像是肋骨 足指东南,面朝西北 |
[04:45] | Give me the camera. | 给我个照相机 |
[04:48] | * There’s the worldwide suicide * | |
[04:51] | * the whole world,world over * | |
[04:55] | * it’s a worldwide suicide * | |
[04:58] | * the whole world,world over * | |
[05:01] | * it’s a worldwide suicide… * | |
[05:07] | * yeah,yeah,hey,yeah. * | |
[05:35] | hey,what happened?What’s going on? | 嘿,怎么了?出什么事了? |
[05:38] | It’s my pager. | 我的呼叫器在响 |
[05:41] | Oh,it’s a 125-25. It’s a homicide. | 哦,是125-25 一起谋杀 |
[05:45] | – I gotta go. – Now? | – 我得走了 – 此时此刻? |
[05:47] | I am so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:51] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:54] | It’s your night off. | 你今晚休息 |
[05:57] | I’m on secondary call tonight. | 今晚我得随时待命 |
[05:58] | Do you have to do this? | 非得走么? |
[06:01] | I’m sorry,frankie. If I didn’t have to go,I wouldn’T. Okay? | 抱歉,弗兰基 如果能推辞,我一定会留下 好么? |
[06:05] | Duty calls. | 是工作 |
[06:10] | Hold that thought,okay? | 记住这个感觉,好么? |
[06:13] | I’ll call you later. | 晚点给你电话 |
[06:26] | – Hey,danny. – Hey. | – 嗨,丹尼 – 嗨 |
[06:28] | What have we got? | 什么情况? |
[06:29] | Hope you don’t bank at first federation | 你没在第一联邦银行存款吧 |
[06:32] | ’cause the ceo,jim mooy,is rip. | 因为那儿的行政总裁,吉姆 莫尼 被人刺死在这里 |
[06:35] | Looks like several stab wounds, but we found no weapon. | 应该是刺伤,但找不到凶器 |
[06:39] | Who’s the room registered to? | 谁开的房间? |
[06:40] | According to the manager on duty, the guest always registers his name | 值班经理说, 那个客人的签名是 |
[06:44] | as “napoleon bonaparte.” | “拿破仑 波拿巴” |
[06:46] | Figures. | 名人啊 |
[06:47] | So do we have any surveillance cams or descriptions? Signatures? | 有监控录像和具体描述么? 签名呢? |
[06:51] | Brought the manager up here to see if the banker | 已经让经理认过尸了, |
[06:53] | was the guy who registered,he’s not. | 证明银行家不是开房的那个人 |
[06:56] | Well,our banker wasn’t alone. | 嗯,我们的银行家先生可不是孤单一人 |
[06:58] | Got an unopend bottle of champagne, | 有一瓶没开的香槟 |
[06:59] | chocolate- covered strawberries, and my personal favorite… | 沾巧克力的草莓 还有我的个人最爱… |
[07:05] | la perlanderwear. | |
[07:07] | These babies sell for $350. | 这小可爱的售价是350美元 |
[07:10] | I get my bvds in a three-pack for ten bucks. | 我的三件装bvd短裤只花十块钱 |
[07:14] | Soon as the M.E.S remove the body, I’ll bag the sheets. | 等法医移走尸体,我就把床单装袋 |
[07:42] | All right,let’s try this. | 好,用这个试试 |
[07:59] | You seeing something here? | 看看这是什么? 我知道你的勾当, 你这个婊子 滚回老家 |
[08:13] | So the perp wrote this with h finger. | 那么可能是用这个手指写的 |
[08:16] | Used vaseline. | 用凡士林 |
[08:18] | You thinking what I’m thinking? | 你和我想得一样么? |
[08:19] | Crime of passion? | 冲动型犯罪? |
[08:22] | That’s what I’m thinking. | 深得我意 |
[08:32] | Concentric fracture to the back of the head. | 后脑有同心圆骨折 |
[08:41] | Execution. | 枪决 |
[08:51] | Checked the third molar inside your skeleton’mouth. | 检查骷髅嘴里的第三臼齿 |
[08:54] | The medial clavicle hasn’t quite fused yet. I’m guessing he’s a young adult. | 他中央的锁骨尚未完全结合 我猜测他刚刚成年 |
[08:59] | 17,18 years old. | 17,18岁 |
[09:01] | I’m going to have adam ross run a scan on your skeleton, | 我让亚当 罗斯给你的骷髅做个扫描 |
[09:03] | see if he can’t put a face to that skull. | 看他能不能给头骨模拟面部图 |
[09:06] | Let’s do it. | 就这么办 |
[09:07] | I want to know what the connection is between the kid in the hole and our suicide vic. | 我希望找出洞中的孩子 与自杀的死者的关联 |
[09:10] | Anything more on him? | 他身上有什么发现么? |
[09:12] | Salvador zabo. The only thing I found of interest is on his back. Give me a hand. | 萨尔瓦多 扎波 我发现的唯一有价值的 线索在背部, 帮个忙 |
[09:19] | Someone took a laser to this guy. | 有人在死者身上用了激光 |
[09:21] | His tattoo has been removed. Can you lift it? | 他的纹身被洗掉了 能复原么? |
[09:24] | I can lift the titanic if you give me the prop tools. | 给我合适的工具,我能复原泰坦尼克 |
[09:27] | What kind of tools do you need? | 需要什么工具? |
[09:28] | I need a microwave. | 微波炉 |
[10:05] | “tanglewood.” | “探戈林” |
[10:07] | Does that mean anything to you? | 你知道什么吗? |
[10:11] | The tanglewood boys. | “探戈林小子” |
[10:12] | Salvador zabo– you know him? | 萨尔瓦多 扎波– 认识么? |
[10:14] | Zabo? | 扎波? |
[10:15] | Yeah. Yeah. We grew up in the same neighborhood. | 对 没错 我们一个街区长大的 |
[10:18] | He was a tanglewood boy. | 他是个”探戈林小子” |
[10:20] | He was the last time I heard. | 这是我最近一次听到他的名字 |
[10:21] | My brother louie knew him better than I did,though. | 我哥哥路易比我更了解他,我觉得 |
[10:24] | Why do you think his tattoo was lasered off? | 你知道他为什么用激光洗掉纹身么? |
[10:26] | He’d wanted out; maybe got tossed out. Why? | 他想退出;也许是被撵走的 怎么了? |
[10:29] | He called my office, confessed to a murfer. | 他给我办公室打电话 承认了参与了一起谋杀 |
[10:32] | Get out of here. Where? | 不在纽约 在哪儿? |
[10:33] | Jersey. Cold case. Long time ago. | 泽西州 悬案 很久之前的了 |
[10:36] | Look,the tangelwood boys are mixed up in this, | 听着,Tangelwood小子与此案有关 |
[10:39] | I don’t want you anywhere near this case. | 我希望你不要参与进来 |
[10:40] | You had contact with these guys a long time ago. | 很久之前,你和这些家伙有联系 |
[10:42] | I think it’s best to keep you out of it. | 我想你最好置身事外 |
[10:45] | No argument here. Whater you say. | -谨遵教诲 -随便你 |
[11:00] | you got that colt 45 to fire? | 你居然能用那把柯特45开枪? |
[11:03] | yeah,and that took a while. | 对,花了一点时间 |
[11:04] | The gun was pretty rusty. I had to disassemble the weapon, | 枪腐蚀得很严重我不得不把凶器大卸八块, |
[11:07] | make a new gun using a rusty barrel got some good stria out it. | 拿一把新枪装上腐蚀了的枪管 以期得到较可信的弹道擦痕 |
[11:14] | The gun we found in the grave was the same weapon used to kill our skeleton. | 在坟墓中找到的枪就是杀死死者的凶器 |
[11:17] | The problem is, there’s no registered owner. | 问题是,没有注册枪主 |
[11:20] | I’m going to have to run a history on the gun. | 我去查查这把枪的记录 |
[11:23] | Oh,cause of death on your banker: Multiple stabs. | 哦,银行家的死因:多处刺杀致死 |
[11:26] | The knife’s hilt left several contusions and abrasions on his torso, | 刀柄在他的躯干,胸骨和肋骨上 |
[11:31] | sternum and ribs. | 留下一些挫伤和擦伤 |
[11:32] | Means the weapon was inserted with aggressive force. | 证明凶器是以极大的力量刺入的 |
[11:35] | We’re most likely dealing with a short blade, | 应该是短刃的 |
[11:38] | maybe two-and-half,three inches. | 也许2.5或者3英寸 |
[11:39] | Look at his rib area. | 看看他的肋骨 |
[11:41] | Usually st wounds to bone prouduce v-shape patterns. | 一般来说刺伤会对骨头造成V形伤痕 |
[11:45] | These stabs are u-shaped, suggesting the knife wasn’t very sharp. | 而这些刺伤则是U形的 即是说刀子不是很锋利 |
[11:49] | So,we’re looking for a dull,short knife | 所以我们找的是一把短刃的钝刀 |
[11:52] | that makes unique hilt marks. | 会造成独特的刀柄痕迹 |
[11:55] | Is there anything else? | 还有什么别的么? |
[11:56] | I’ll take those ribs to go. | 我要把肋骨带走 |
[12:04] | See here,the serial number of the gun we found in the grave ends in 995. | 看看这儿, 坟墓里的枪的序列号的 末尾几个数字是995 |
[12:09] | And the serial number of the stolen guns | 而被盗的几把枪的序列号 |
[12:12] | end in 996,997,998 and 999. | 是以996,997,998和999结尾的 |
[12:16] | Guns are often stolen in lots with consecutive serial numbers,right? | 枪支被盗通常都是成批 且连续序列号的,对么? |
[12:19] | Right. | 没错 |
[12:19] | Means the person who killed with thgun we found in the hole might have possessed | 也就是说我们在坑里找到的 被枪打死的那个人 |
[12:23] | the other stolen guns at some point. Okay. | 在某种程度上可能拥有其他的枪 好吧 |
[12:26] | So who got caught with the stole merch? | 那么是谁因盗窃买卖枪支被捕的? |
[12:28] | Let’s find out. | 让我们看看 |
[12:34] | “Sonny sassone.” | “桑尼 撒松” |
[12:36] | You say that name like it rings a bell. | 你说这名字时 好像想起来什么 |
[12:40] | Put it this way,we have history. | 看看这儿,我们有记录 |
[12:42] | I got news for you. | 我有个消息要通知你 |
[12:43] | You and buddies are going to sing sing regardless of who you’re connected to– | 你和你的同伙将会被囚禁在星星监狱 不管你和谁有联系– |
[12:47] | mafia or no mafia. | 黑手党还是别的什么 |
[12:48] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧 |
[12:49] | Yes,danny messer, | 对,丹尼 马萨, |
[12:51] | he knows all about u.. and we know all about him. | 他对你无所不知 而我们对他无所不晓 |
[13:03] | You see,now we’re both working,man. | 你知道, 我们现在都是干活, 伙计 |
[13:08] | Detective taylor, to what do I owe the pleasure? | 泰勒探长 我何德何能有此荣幸阿? |
[13:12] | Sonny sassone. You’re out. | 桑尼 撒松 你出来了 |
[13:14] | I told you the odds of me going away: Zero. | 我说过, 我离开的几率: 0 |
[13:17] | Tell me about the stolen guns. | 跟我说说被盗的枪 |
[13:19] | What stolen guns? | 什么枪? |
[13:21] | The ones nypd found in your car 15 years ago in 1991. | 1991年, 也就是15年前 纽约警察局在你车里发现的枪 |
[13:25] | Illegal possession of firearm. | 非法持有武器 |
[13:28] | It got tossed. So what? | 扔了 怎么了? |
[13:29] | Turns out one of the guns missing from the lot | 证明你被捕时所持那批枪支之一 |
[13:31] | you were arrested with was used in a murder at the meadowlands. | 是草坪谋杀案的凶器 |
[13:34] | What murder? | 什么谋杀? |
[13:35] | You mean the one where carolina beat up the giants 23 to nothing in that wild card game? | 你是说就那个游戏卡里 卡洛莱纳队以23:0战胜巨人队的场地? |
[13:43] | I know you had something to do with this. | 我知道你跟这事有点关系 |
[13:45] | You may “walk” on me once | 你只能逃走一次 |
[13:47] | but not twice. | 绝不可能有第二次 |
[13:50] | I’m in your life now, sonny. Get used to it. | 我已经盯上你了,桑尼你得习惯习惯了 |
[13:52] | I have to say, | 我不得不说 |
[13:54] | I’m not worried about this | 我一点都不在乎 |
[13:57] | you should be. | 你一定会的 |
[14:06] | fastscan. This is state of the art in facial reconstruction. | 快速电子扫描 面部重建的艺术国度 |
[14:09] | Looks expensive. Did I sign a P.O. For this? | 看上去不便宜啊, 是我签名同意买的? |
[14:13] | Yeah. Remember you said you wanted to be on the “cutting edge” of technology? | 是的, 你不是说过要走在科技的浪尖上? |
[14:16] | Right, right. Well, let’s see if we got o money’s worth. Fire it up. | 对, 没错 那么 让我们看看是否物有所值 开始吧 |
[14:19] | All right. | 好 |
[14:27] | let’s do it. | 开始吧 |
[15:24] | John doe. All we need is a name. | 男尸 我们需要的只是一个名字 |
[15:27] | Check missing persons. | 调查失踪人口 |
[15:28] | While you’re at it, send a jpeg over to new york weekly. | 与此同时,给纽约周报发一张照片 |
[15:32] | Tell them to run the image on the late edition and ask them not… | 通知他们把人像刊登在最新版上 并且让他们… |
[15:34] | …to make a spectacle out of the headline. | …把这醒目的登载在头版头条上 |
[15:36] | It’s new york weekly. | 这可是纽约周报 |
[15:39] | I’ll, I’ll try. | 我, 我尽力 |
[15:46] | stel, I’ve got something from the bedsheets. What’s in the bag? | stel, 在床单上发现点东西 纸袋里是什么? |
[15:49] | Ribs. | 肋骨 |
[15:50] | From where? Jo jo’s smoke shack? | 从哪儿弄来的? Jo jo’s冒烟的破房子? |
[15:52] | M.E.’S office. I’m on my way to reconstruction right now. What you got? | 法医办公室 我现在正要去复原 有什么发现? |
[15:56] | I got bronzed stains all over the bedsheets. | 整个床单上都是青铜色的污点 |
[15:57] | I thought it was odd, so I ran it through the mass spec. | 我觉得挺蹊跷,就用质谱仪检查了一下 |
[15:59] | Cam e back hydrolyzed silk, caffeine, glycerin. | 发现其中有水解丝织品,咖啡因, 甘油 |
[16:02] | I’m going to need more than that. | 需要更详细的线索 |
[16:04] | The substance contains caffeine, reported to help cellulite, | 那种物质含有咖啡因, 据说有纤体功效 |
[16:07] | and the glycerin functions as a moisturizer. | 而甘油则是作为保湿剂 |
[16:09] | – Sounds cosmetic. – Yeah. | – 听着像是化妆品 – 没错 |
[16:12] | air stockings. | 空气喷雾丝袜 |
[16:13] | Oh, spray on panty hose. | 哦 喷在腿上的连裤丝袜 |
[16:16] | It’s an aerosol for women’s legs– gives the illuon they’re wearing panty hose. | 一种用在女性腿部的气态溶胶– 就仿佛她们穿着丝袜一样 |
[16:19] | I love women. | 我喜欢女孩子 |
[16:20] | It’s all over the bedsheet, | 整个床单都是那东西, |
[16:21] | so whoever’s wearing this stuff was in bed with our banker,jim mooney. | 所以和银行家,吉姆 莫尼上床的女人 穿着这东西 |
[16:25] | Good. That’s really good. | 很好 非常好 |
[16:26] | Hey, guys. | 嘿, 伙计们 |
[16:27] | I ran the mirror image through “ask sam.” It’s a handwriting database. | 我把镜子上的笔迹输入”问山姆” 是一个笔迹数据库 |
[16:31] | Turns out we got a hit from a threatening letter frpm a convenience store robbery. | 结果与一个便利店抢劫案中 出现的恐吓信相符 |
[16:35] | Lucky for us, though, the message on the mirror and the actual threatening letter, | 真走运, 镜子上的信息和真实的恐吓信 |
[16:39] | they both share the same letter construction. | 的字体结构相同 |
[16:41] | Suspect did a stint in sing sing. | 疑犯曾在星星监狱服刑 |
[16:44] | And he, uh, got out several years ago. | 而且他, 嗯, 几年前出狱了 |
[16:46] | What’s his name? | 叫什么名字? |
[16:47] | Newt glick. U.D.X. Ultimate date x-perience. | 纽特 格立克 UDX 终极约会体验 |
[16:51] | I’m providing a service for a very privileged, exclusive clientele. | 我为最讲究的客户提供服务 |
[16:54] | $2,000 an hour, and you can spend time with the finest women in the world. | 每小时2,000美元, 与世界上最美丽的女性共度美好时光 |
[16:59] | Selling sex. The prostitution’s illegal, detective. No, | – 色情交易 – 卖淫是违法的,探长 |
[17:02] | this is more of a mental experience. | 不, 这更倾向于是一种灵魂的体验 |
[17:05] | We found a message written in vaseline at the von arms hotel in midtown. | 我们发现在市中心的 范 阿姆斯酒店 用凡士林留下的信息 |
[17:10] | What exactly did it say, detective flack? | 怎么说来着, 弗莱克探长? |
[17:11] | And I quote: “I caught you, bitch. Get home!” | 转述: “我知道你的勾当,你这个婊子 滚回老家吧!” |
[17:15] | That’s right. | 准确无误 |
[17:16] | And we traced the handwriting back to you, mr. Glick. Care to explain? | 我们发现是你的笔迹, 格立克先生 作何解释? |
[17:19] | I don’t know what that is. | 我对此一无所知 |
[17:20] | I mean, you know, I don’t write notes to my girls in vaseline. | 我不用凡士林在我的女孩们身上写字 |
[17:23] | I just look them straight in their pretty little faces and I tell them what’s what. | 我都是直视她们漂亮的小脸蛋 然后告诉她们我想干什么 |
[17:27] | Right, melanie? | 对吧, ? |
[17:28] | Yes, daddy. | 没错, 爹地 |
[17:31] | Hey, daddy. | 嘿, 爹地先生 |
[17:32] | We matched the handwriting on the mirror to a threatening note you wrote six years ago. | 我们将那些自与你六年前写的恐吓信 相比对, 是相符的 |
[17:37] | Get me a drink. | 给我拿点喝的 |
[17:39] | See, uh… | 听着, 呃… |
[17:41] | that was the old newt glick. | 那是从前的纽特 格立克 |
[17:42] | The new newt glick is all about mang dollars legitimately. | 现在的纽特 格立克绝对是合法经营赚钱 |
[17:46] | I do everything myself here. | 这里的一切都是我一手操办 |
[17:47] | I book all the appointments. | 我预定所有的约会 |
[17:49] | I screen the clients, I make the deals, and then I just… | 我筛选客人, 我负责交易 而我只是… |
[17:52] | I send them out like top gun jets. | 我就像捍卫战士战斗机那样派遣他们 |
[17:54] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信你说的话 |
[17:55] | See, I think you were ther I think you wrote that | 听着, 我认为你在现场 而且留下那些话 |
[17:58] | note to warn one of your “bitches.” Which one, newt? | 警告你的一个婊子 是哪一个, 纽特? |
[18:01] | I was not there, and I got nothing else to say to you. | 我没在那儿, 我无话可说了 |
[18:04] | Yeah? Well, | 是么? 那好, |
[18:05] | there’s some bedsheets over at the von arms that put a woman at the scene. | 在范 阿姆斯的床单证实现场曾有一名女子 |
[18:09] | Let’s send them up, flack. | 把她们全部送进监狱, 弗莱克 |
[18:30] | – **** | – ****** – <俄文> – <俄文> |
[18:40] | thank you for voluntring, ladies. | 感谢你们主动合作, 女士们 |
[18:44] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们保持联系 |
[18:57] | Mr. Manning, I’d like to ask you a queion that’s not in the article here. | 曼宁先生, 我想问你几个问题 与文章无关 |
[19:04] | Your son… | 你的儿子… |
[19:06] | how long ago did he disappear? | 多久之前失踪的? |
[19:08] | 1991. | 1991年 |
[19:10] | Here’s a picture from back then. | 这是当时的相片 |
[19:16] | Very sorry for your loss. | 我对你的遭遇深表同情 |
[19:22] | Can you recognize this man? | 你认识这个人么? |
[19:24] | His name is salvador zabo. He’s a member of the tanglewood boys. | 他叫萨尔瓦多 扎波 是”探戈林小子”的一名成员 |
[19:28] | No. I’ve never seen this person before. | 不 我从没见过他 |
[19:30] | Did your son have an affiliation with the tangle wo boys? | 你儿子曾经和”探戈林小子”有什么来往么? |
[19:33] | Tanglewood boys? No. | “探戈林小子”?没有 |
[19:35] | Forgive me for asking, sir, but did your son sell drugs? | 很抱歉我不得不问一下, 先生 你儿子出售毒品么? |
[19:38] | Is it possible that he sold them to these kids? | 有没有可能他向这些孩子售毒? |
[19:41] | My son did sell drugs. He even paid bills for me when I was out of work. | 我儿子确实曾经卖过毒品 他甚至还在我失业时帮我付帐 |
[19:48] | I could never scold my boy for making a buck. | 那我总不能因为他挣钱而责备他 |
[19:55] | I’m just trying to understand the connection. | 我尽量理解毒品贩子的苦衷吧 |
[20:35] | What is it, montana? You beeped me 911. Are you all right? | 什么情况, 蒙大拿姑娘? 你心急火燎的找我 没什么大事吧? |
[20:38] | Yeah. The dna sample from the cigarette… | 我们在足球场香烟上发现的DNA样品… |
[20:40] | …we found in the end zone came back to internal control sample. | …属于内部控制样品 |
[20:44] | What do you mean? That means the smoker works here at the lab. How can that be? | 这什么意思? 你是说抽烟的人 来自我们实验室, 这怎么可能? |
[20:52] | Have you tolanybody else about this? | 你跟其他人提过这事么? |
[20:55] | No. | 还没有 |
[20:56] | Just you. | 就和你说了 |
[21:08] | Mac, you got a second? | 迈克,有时间么? |
[21:11] | Wh is it, danny? | 什么事, 丹尼? |
[21:13] | Lindsay got back the dna from the cigarette butt. | 琳德赛查到了香烟蒂上的DNA样品来源 |
[21:16] | It came back to an internal control sample. | 属于内部控制样品 |
[21:22] | The dna | 香烟蒂上的DNA |
[21:25] | on the cigarette butt is mine. | 是我的 |
[21:45] | you know, what you say to me is testimony. | 你明白 你对我所说的话可以作为呈堂证供 |
[21:49] | Mac… | 迈克… |
[21:51] | I do not need a boss right now. Alright? | 我现在需要的不是领导 对么? |
[21:53] | I need… I need a friend, all right? | 而是… 而是朋友, 对吧? |
[21:56] | I’m in big trouble here. | 我现在身陷困境 |
[21:57] | Just, uh… hear me out? | 只要, 呃…听我倾诉一下? |
[22:02] | Tell me everything. | 坦白一切 |
[22:03] | My older brother louie is a tanglewood boy. | 我哥哥路易是个”探戈林小子” |
[22:06] | He’s been running with sonny sassone for god knows how long. | 鬼才知道 他和桑尼 撒松混了多长时间 |
[22:10] | But like I said before, I never ran with those guys. | 但是正如我所说 我从来没和他们有过任何牵连 |
[22:15] | Except that one night. | 直到那天晚上 |
[22:18] | Summer of 1991, 15 years ago, | 1991年的夏天,十五年之前的一天 |
[22:20] | my brother louie calls me up, he says him and a couple of tanglewood boys, | 我哥哥路易把我叫醒, 他说他和几个”探戈林小子” |
[22:23] | they’re goi down to A.C. To party and gamble and whatnot. | 要去大西洋城参加聚会和玩两把 |
[22:26] | Like an idiot, I go. | 就那么蠢, 我就去了 |
[22:28] | Needless to say, we never got to atlantic cY. | 很显然,我们没去成大西洋城 |
[22:30] | Ended up in a parking lot at giants stadium. | 反倒停在了巨人体育场的停车场 |
[22:32] | Yo, louie, sorry about the detour. | 哟, 路易, 很抱歉兜了个大圈 |
[22:34] | I had to pull over. | 我得把车停路边了 |
[22:36] | I’m hearing all kinds of knocks and pings in my truck. | 我的卡车里砰磅乱响 |
[22:43] | buon giorno. Stick around, messer. | 早安 呆在那里, 马萨 |
[22:46] | Don’t turn away. You may learn something. | 别走啊你会受益匪浅的 |
[22:49] | So the tanglewood boys at this time consisted of sonny sassone, | 所以那个时候”探戈林小子” 包括桑尼 撒松 |
[22:53] | salvador zabo and your brother. | 萨尔瓦多 扎波还有你哥哥 |
[22:56] | And that’s it. | 没错 |
[22:57] | I was just tagging along. | 我就只是那么一直跟着 |
[23:02] | let me catch you selling drugs in my father’s bars again, | 再让我抓到你到我爸的酒吧售毒 |
[23:06] | I’m going to bury you in that stadium like hoffa! | 我会把你埋葬, 就像霍法那样! |
[23:10] | Come on, enough already. | 停下, 别太过火了 |
[23:11] | The kid’s bleeding from his face and everywhere else, | 那家伙满脸满身都是血 |
[23:14] | sonny. Leave him alone. | 桑尼 就这样吧 |
[23:15] | Louie, school your brother. | 路易,管管你弟弟 |
[23:16] | Take off. Hit the road. | 滚开 滚到边上去 |
[23:19] | Get out of here. Hit the road, D. | 现在就走,滚倒道边去, 丹 |
[23:22] | You embarrass me in front of my boys? | 你想让我在哥们面前丢脸? |
[23:24] | Get out of here. You’re a disgrace! | 滚吧 你可真丢人! |
[23:27] | Get out of here! | 滚! |
[23:34] | things between my brother and I were never… | 自从那夜之后… |
[23:36] | …the same after that one night, mac. | …我和哥哥就分道扬镳, 迈克 |
[23:38] | He calls me up a couple days later, he tells me though, | 几天之后他给我打电话, 他告诉我, |
[23:41] | they dropped that kid off in a bad neighborhood and went down to A.C. As planned. | 他们把那个人扔在一个破街区 然后按计划去了大西洋城 |
[23:45] | He lied. | 他说的是假话 |
[23:50] | how could he do that to me? | 他怎么能这样对我? |
[23:53] | He always showed off in front of sonny. | 他总是喜欢在桑尼面前耀武扬威 |
[23:55] | But my brother, mac, | 但是我哥哥, 迈克, |
[23:57] | he’s not a murderer. | 决不会是凶手 |
[23:58] | The fact is, right now, danny, you’re the murderer. | 事实是, 此时此刻,丹尼, 你成了凶手 |
[24:01] | Your cigarette butt was in that hole. How’d it get there? | 你的香烟蒂是在埋死者的坑中找到的 它怎么可能在那儿? |
[24:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:07] | I swear on my mother I do not know. | 我以母亲起誓, 我一无所知 |
[24:12] | Louie was always bumming cigarettes from me back then, | 路易总是拣我的抽剩下的烟 |
[24:14] | but I swear to god that I never took one step into that stadium. | 我向上帝保证 我绝未参与体育场凶案 |
[24:19] | Never. | 绝对没有 |
[24:23] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[24:29] | Unfortunately, the evidence is telling us a different story. | 很遗憾, 证据显示了截然不同的事实真相 |
[24:32] | I’m going to help you, and you’re going to help me. | 我会帮你的, 但你也得帮我 |
[24:34] | So, | 那么 |
[24:36] | I have no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[24:37] | You’re going to be placed on modified assignment. | 你将被调职 |
[24:41] | The duty captain will relieve you. | 当值警官会与你进行交接 |
[24:43] | You’ll be assigned to a desk– no gun, no shield. | 你将被派往指定的办公室 –交出配枪和警徽 |
[24:47] | At some point he’s going to want to talk to us both. | 也许他会同我们两人都谈谈 |
[24:50] | You’ll be assigned to the rubber gun squad. | 你得安分守己忍受一下无枪傍身的日子了 |
[24:52] | You sit at your desk, you keep your mouth shut | 坐在办公桌前, 管好你的嘴 |
[24:54] | until the evidence corroborates your story. | 直到找到证据证实你的证词 |
[25:05] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[25:07] | Is he okay? | 他还好吧? |
[25:08] | He’s as okay as he can be. | 他已经尽量保持镇静了 |
[25:10] | Well, I’ve got some good news here. We got a winner. | 呃, 我有个好消息 我们找到中大奖那个人了 |
[25:12] | Melanie stefano. You remember her. | 梅兰妮 斯特法诺还记得她吧 |
[25:14] | Slinky brunette with the getaway sticks. | 身材窈窕黑发的长腿美人 |
[25:16] | The one nibbling on glick’s ear. | 就那个轻轻咬格立克耳朵的 |
[25:19] | I’ll have one of my guys scoop her up. | 我会让我的人去调查一下 |
[25:21] | Better yet, | 太好了 |
[25:22] | you and i should handle it. | 我们俩现在负责这个案子了 |
[25:23] | I don’t buy this ultimate date x-perience for a second. | 我可从来没试过这个什么终极约会体验呢 |
[25:39] | Excuse us. | 打扰一下 |
[25:40] | Nypd. Party’s over, people. | 纽约市警察 舞会结束了, 朋友们 |
[25:42] | You, get your clothes on, and stay put. | 你, 穿上衣服,穿好了等我们 |
[25:44] | You, take a walk. Now! | 你, 立刻离开 就现在! |
[25:50] | Hey, boxer shorts… | 嘿 拳击短裤… |
[25:51] | cold shower’s this way. Let’s go. | 这边来清醒一下 请吧 |
[26:00] | You’re a busy girl, melanie. | 你可真是个闲不住的姑娘, 梅兰妮 |
[26:02] | That wasn’t for money, if that’s what you’re implying. | 我知道你在暗示什么 但这可不是为了钱, |
[26:05] | Well, have evidence that you were in bed with a banker | 嗯, 有证据显示你曾和一位银行家上了床 |
[26:08] | who was murdered at the von arms hotel. | 也就是范 阿姆斯酒店凶案的死者 |
[26:10] | You do wear air stockings spray, correct? | 你是穿空气喷雾丝袜的,对吧? |
[26:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:14] | It makes my legs look sexy. See? | 这令我的双腿看上去很性感 你看看? |
[26:18] | I don’t like fishnets. | 我不喜欢渔网袜 |
[26:20] | It gives me an itch. | 那东西弄得我直痒痒 |
[26:24] | Give it up, melanie. | 别白费力气了, 梅兰妮 |
[26:26] | I like men. | 我喜欢男人 |
[26:27] | So why don’t you just tell me why you were in bed with a banker on your day off? | 就告诉你为什么在休息日 和一个银行家上床? |
[26:30] | It’s my day off. I can do anything I want. | 那天我休息 我可以为所欲为 |
[26:33] | That banker was just a guy I was sleeping with. | 银行家只是我的裙下之臣之一 |
[26:35] | – For money? – For pleasure. | – 为了钱? – 为了快乐 |
[26:37] | Does newt know what you do on your days off? | 纽特知道你在休息日干什么吗? |
[26:39] | No. And he doesn’t need to know. | 不知道也没有必要知道 |
[26:42] | Come on, melanie, you’re making a little money on the side? | 得了, 梅兰妮 就是做点兼职赚点小钱? |
[26:45] | You know, day off, no newt. It’s pure profit, right? | 你心里明白,休息日,没有纽特 这可是纯利润, 对吧? |
[26:50] | You know my rates, right? | 你知道我的价值, 对吧? |
[26:53] | You can do everything and anything you want with me. | 你可以在我身上满足自己的一切欲望 |
[26:58] | I don’t say no. | 我会欣然接受 |
[27:02] | You’re on. | 你很有魅力 |
[27:03] | I’m going to jump in the shower and powder up a bit. | 我现在去洗个澡然后稍微打扮一下 |
[27:06] | Get ready to play, you big stud. | 整装待发啊, 你这头厉害的种马 |
[27:11] | My guess is, when you looked in the mirror, | 我的猜测是,当你照镜子的时候, |
[27:14] | you got the message. | 你发现了那条警告信息 |
[27:16] | And now the banker’s dead, | 现在银行家死了, |
[27:18] | and you and newt were the last two to see him alive. | 你和纽特是他生前见过的最后两个人 |
[27:20] | See, evidence shows that you two were in bed together in more ways than one. | 听着, 证据显示你们两个 可不仅仅是一起上床那么简单 |
[27:33] | Said you wanted to talk? | 听说你要谈谈? |
[27:35] | I’m listening. | 我听着呢 |
[27:37] | Your brother’s in a lot of trouble, louie. | 你弟弟惹了一身的麻烦, 路易 |
[27:39] | I heard his side of the story. What’s yours? | 我听了他对事件的描述 你怎么说? |
[27:41] | What went down that night? | 那天晚上究竟发生了什么? |
[27:42] | You and danny get into it over sonny slapping around that drug dealer, | 你和丹尼看着桑尼殴打那个毒品贩子 |
[27:47] | danny leaves. Then what? | 后来丹尼离开了 之后发生了什么事? |
[27:49] | Me, sonny and sal, we dropped that kid off… | 我, 桑尼和萨尔,我们把那家伙扔在… |
[27:51] | …in a gang neighborhood, we went to A.C. Why? | …一个帮派丛生的社区 然后就去了大西洋城 怎么了? |
[27:54] | We found what was in the end zone, louie. | 我们在橄榄球场底线附近 找了他的尸体, 路易 |
[27:57] | I’m getting the feeling that danny only knows half the story… | 我感觉丹尼只知道故事的前半部分 … |
[28:00] | …of what went down that night. | …接下来出了什么事 |
[28:01] | You want to fill me in now or go downtown? | 你是现在就和我坦白还是回警局再说? |
[28:03] | I told you everything you need to know. | 你能知道的部分我已经和盘托出 |
[28:05] | What I need to know is who shot bobby manning in the back of the head | 我想知道的是谁 击中波比 曼宁 的后脑 |
[28:08] | and put him in the grave. | 并将尸体掩埋 |
[28:09] | Who pulled the trigger? | 谁扣的扳机? |
[28:11] | You? | 是你? |
[28:12] | Sonny sassone? | 桑尼 撒松? |
[28:14] | I heard somewhere salvador zabo pulled the trigger. | 我听说萨尔瓦多 扎波倒是开了一枪 |
[28:17] | Salvador zabo? | 萨尔瓦多 扎波? |
[28:19] | What’s he, a tanglewood boy? | 他是谁, 一个”探戈林小子”? |
[28:20] | Where is this salvador zabo now? | 这个萨尔瓦多 扎波现在在哪里? |
[28:23] | Enough with the head games. | 别跟我玩什么脑筋急转弯 |
[28:24] | Come on, detective, you know where he’s at. | 别装了, 探长,你知道他在哪里 |
[28:26] | City morgue. Suicide, remember? | 停尸房 自杀, 想起来了? |
[28:31] | You saving that smoke for later? | 你把烟头留下以后再抽? |
[28:32] | Yeah. I’m trying to quit. | 对, 我想戒烟 |
[28:35] | I’ve been trying to quit for years. | 这些年我一直想戒了 |
[28:37] | What about sonny sassone? | 桑尼 撒松呢? |
[28:38] | If he finds out you’re talking to a cop, he might get the wrong idea. | 如果他发现你和一个警察交谈 一定会误会的 |
[28:41] | Don’t worry about sonny. He’s gotten danny in enough trouble. | 不用担心桑尼 他已经给丹尼惹了够多麻烦了 |
[28:44] | We ain’t spoken in years. I’ve got plans for him. | 我多年没和他来往了 我有办法对付他 |
[28:46] | What kind of plans? | 什么办法? |
[28:47] | Don’t worry about it. | 别操心了 |
[28:49] | All I care about right now, is protecting my brother. | 我现在唯一关心的就是要保护我的弟弟 |
[29:03] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[29:05] | Hey. Don’t worry. | 嘿 别担心 |
[29:06] | No live animals were hurt during this experiment. | 没什么活物会在此试验中受伤 |
[29:09] | No worries here. | 这里是没什么可担心的 |
[29:11] | So you’re looking at hilt marks, right? | 你在找刀柄的痕迹, 对么? |
[29:12] | Yeah. I was inking the hilt of the knives. | 没错我正在给刀柄染色 |
[29:15] | I’m gog to compare the hilt marks from your pig to the banker. | 我要将猪身上的伤痕 和银行家的作个比对 |
[29:19] | See if I can narrow down a weapon. | 看看能不能确定凶器的范围 |
[29:21] | Ink and link. | 用墨水确定联系 |
[29:22] | All right, I’ll stab, you compare. | 那好, 我刺,你比对 |
[29:25] | – That’s it. – Yeah. | – 就是这个 – 没错 |
[29:54] | It’s an oyster shucking knife. | 一把撬牡蛎壳用的刀 |
[29:57] | Hey, mac, | 嗨, 迈克, |
[29:58] | dispatch just called. Somebody did a hospital job on louie messer, danny’s brother. | 调度员来电话说 有人伤了路易 马萨, 丹尼的哥哥 |
[30:02] | Beat him within an inch of his life. Ems said he wasn’t breathing at the scene. | 打得他已经奄奄一息了 急救员说他几乎停止呼吸了 |
[30:05] | – Where’s danny? – I don’t know. | – 丹尼呢? – 我不知道 |
[30:07] | What do you got? What do you got? | 什么情况? 什么情况? |
[30:08] | Got 60 over palp. Airway obstructed. | 高压60/低压测不到 呼吸受阻 |
[30:13] | Louie, louie! | 路易, 路易! |
[30:14] | He’s my brother! Louie, can you hear me? | 那是我哥哥! 路易, 你听见了么? |
[30:16] | Louie, louie, listen, who did this to you? | 路易, 路易, 听着,这是谁干的? |
[30:18] | Everybody, get out of the way! Come on, move! | 大家让开!快点, 继续前进! |
[30:20] | Louie, who did this to you? Don’t you die on me,louie! | 路易, 谁干的? 你没和我撒谎,路易! |
[30:24] | louie! | 路易! |
[31:11] | Smells like smoke in here. | 好像有烟味 |
[31:14] | Ah, it’s my clothes. Sorry. | 啊,我衣服上的味儿 不好意思 |
[31:18] | You have a cigarette behind your ear. | 你耳朵后面夹着根烟 |
[31:20] | Smoking experiments. | 吸烟体验 |
[31:23] | The butt on the left was partially smoked. | 左面的烟蒂是分次抽完的 |
[31:25] | The butt on the right was fully smoked end to end. | 右面的则是一次性抽完的 |
[31:28] | The partially smoked cigarette has tar stains on the mouth end only. | 分次抽完的香烟只在靠近嘴的部分有焦油污迹 |
[31:33] | Cigarette smoked down to the butt | 一次性抽到烟蒂的 |
[31:35] | has tar stains on both ends. | 则在烟蒂的两端都有焦油污迹 |
[31:37] | Whatre you comparing it to? | 你想拿它和什么作比对? |
[31:38] | Cigarette butt we found in the hole at giant stadium. | 我们在巨人体育场的坑里找到的那个 |
[31:41] | Tar stains are on the smoking end only. | 只在一端有焦油污迹 |
[31:44] | Means it was a short smoke. | 证明那个不是整根抽完的 |
[31:46] | What does it matter if danny had a quick smoke or a long one? | 丹尼是浅尝辄止还是抽了很多 这有什么关系? |
[31:49] | I don’t know yet. | 现在还不知道 |
[31:50] | Just trying to understand how danny’s cigarette got in the grave… | 就是想看看如果丹尼没在坑里… |
[31:54] | …if he wasn’t inside the stadium. | …他的烟是怎么掉到坑里的 |
[31:57] | The fact is, stella, | 事实是, 斯戴拉 |
[31:59] | danny’s fate hangs in the balance and we’re out of evidence. | 丹尼现在命悬一线 而我们却找不到有力的证据 |
[32:02] | We’re never out of evidence. | 我们从不会找不到证据 |
[32:06] | Your words, not mine. | 你的名言, 不是我的 |
[32:24] | You saving that smoke for later? | 你留着烟下次抽? |
[32:26] | Yeah. I’ve been trying to quit for years. | 没错 这几年我一直想戒烟 |
[32:29] | Louie was always bumming cigarettes from me back then. | 路易总是拣我抽剩下的烟 |
[32:33] | Get out of here! | 滚出去! |
[32:51] | louie. | 路易 |
[33:02] | danny. | 丹尼 |
[33:06] | Any word? | 情况如何? |
[33:08] | I don’t know. Still in surgery. | 我也不清楚 还在手术 |
[33:11] | You okay? | 你还好么? |
[33:12] | Yeah, yeah. I’ve had better days, to tell you the truth. | 还好, 还好我挑个更好的日子 向你说出真相 |
[33:14] | He’s a tough kid, your brother danny, he’s gonna make it, all right? | 他是个坚强的人,你哥哥, 丹尼 他会挺过来的, 对吧? |
[33:18] | Lindsay, you get louie messer’s personal effects and get them back to the lab. | 琳德赛,你去收集路易 马萨的个人物品 并带回实验室 |
[33:22] | Yep. | 好的 |
[33:26] | You stay here with danny. Make sure this doesn’t escalate. | 你和丹尼呆在这儿 确保事态不会进一步恶化 |
[33:29] | I don’t want the tanglewood boys seeking him out. | 我不想让”探戈林小子”找到他 |
[33:31] | Or him seeking them out. | 或者让他找到他们 |
[33:34] | You’re responsible. | 你负责 |
[33:35] | Yeah, we’re not going anywhere, trust me. | 好的,我们不会离开的,相信我 |
[33:46] | What do you need from us? | 你需要什么? |
[33:47] | A list of all of your clients, for starters. | 一份客户名单, 听着 |
[33:50] | Names, occupations, contact numbers– you know? | 姓名, 职业,联系电话–明白了? |
[33:52] | Your little black book– I know you’ve got one, mr. Glick. | 你的小黑本– 我知道你有, 格立克先生 |
[33:55] | You take care of all the bookings, remember? | 你负责所有的预定,还记得吧? |
[33:57] | Newt, no. No way. | 纽特, 不 坚决不能给她 |
[33:58] | She’ll put us right out of business if she has that book. | 她拿到账本我们就会被迫停业的 |
[34:01] | News flash, sweetheart. You’re already out of business. | 消息传得真快啊, 亲爱的 你们已经停业了 |
[34:03] | The only question is, do you want to spend the rest of your life behind bars? | 问题是你愿意在铁窗后渡过余生么? |
[34:08] | From an evidentiary standpoint, neither one of you have a leg to stand on. | 证据证明,你们二人都别想置身事外 |
[34:11] | You were both in that hotel room. | 你们两个都在酒店房间里 |
[34:12] | You’re on the mirror and you’re in the bed. | 你在镜子上写字而她在床上 |
[34:14] | In a court of law, that looks bad. | 在法庭上, 这可不妙啊 |
[34:16] | Let me take a look at melanie’s clients, | 我来看看 梅兰妮的客人, |
[34:18] | see if we can tie anybody to the murder weapon other than the two of you. | 能不能找出比你们俩与凶器联系更紧密的人 |
[34:21] | You can give it to me now or later, | 你现在给我还是一会儿给我 |
[34:23] | either way, it’s mine. | 怎么都行, 反正都是我的 |
[34:40] | it’s an oyster shucking knife. | 一把撬牡蛎用的刀 |
[34:42] | Yeah, these are fine. Fresh. | 不错, 品质优良 很新鲜 |
[34:44] | Let me get two boxes of blue hill maine and a box of the european flats. | 我要两箱缅因蓝山产的还有一箱欧洲产的 |
[34:48] | – You got it? – Paul sabotini? | – 明白了? – 保罗 萨波提尼? |
[34:50] | Nypd. | 纽约警察 |
[34:53] | You look a lot better with your clothes on. | 你穿上衣服看着顺眼多了 |
[34:55] | Uh, you’re the… | 呃, 你不是… |
[34:56] | yeah. | 没错 |
[34:58] | Why don’t you hand over the oyster shucker. | 把你手里的刀给我 |
[35:02] | Nice and slow, mr. Sabotini. | 慢慢的轻轻的, 萨波提尼先生 |
[35:08] | Looks like blood. | 好像是血迹 |
[35:10] | My guess, it’s jim mooney’S. | 我猜这是吉姆 莫尼的 |
[35:12] | What is it, mr. Sabotini? You want to move in on newt glick, | 这是什么, 萨波提尼先生? 你想嫁祸给纽特 格立克 |
[35:15] | become melanie’s new pimp? | 以便成为梅兰妮的新老板给她拉皮条? |
[35:17] | No. | 不 |
[35:18] | Nonot at all. You got it all wrong. | 不,并非如此, 你大错特错 |
[35:20] | I didn’t want to be her pimp. | 我不是想当她的老板 |
[35:22] | I wanted to save her. | 我是想拯救她 |
[35:25] | You know, why don’t you come home with me, huh? | 你看, 为什么不和我回家, 恩? |
[35:27] | Let me take care of you. | 让我还照顾你 |
[35:28] | In time, baby, in time. I promise. | 会有那么一天的, 宝贝 会有的, 我发誓 |
[35:36] | I started getting suspicious. | 我开始怀疑 |
[35:38] | she wouldn’t let me come by on her days off,and she kept rushing me out. | 她不让我在休息日见她 而且总是将我拒之门外 |
[35:43] | So one night I got an extra room key and I paid her a visit, | 所以有一天我拿了备用钥匙 来了个突然袭击 |
[35:46] | and got the surprise of my life. | 而我看见的是我生命中最大的意外 |
[35:50] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[35:51] | Well, whthe hell are you? | 恩, 你又是谁? |
[35:53] | Where’s melanie? | 梅兰妮呢? |
[35:54] | She had to run out. | 她得出去一会儿 |
[35:56] | Oh, you’re the oyster schmuck. | 哦, 你就是那个牡蛎笨蛋 |
[35:57] | The guy paying for the room. | 付房费的那个 |
[35:59] | Thanks. Saves me $600 a night. | 谢谢你一晚上替我省了600美元 |
[36:02] | Mel’s expensive enough. | 梅尔已经够贵了 |
[36:11] | Melanie always told me not to be a “captain save-a-ho.” | 梅兰妮 总是警告我 千万别变成 “拯救船长” |
[36:16] | Turns out, she was right. | 结果, 被她说中了 |
[36:19] | But she played me for the last time. | 不过那是她最后一次耍我 |
[36:22] | I guess, uh… | 我猜, 呃… |
[36:24] | I guess I thought I could save her. | 我猜我是认为我真的可以拯救她 |
[36:27] | Some people you just can’t save. | 有些人无法拯救 |
[36:30] | You’re under arrest, mr. Sabotini. | 你被捕了萨波提尼先生 |
[37:08] | Louie messer’s personal affects? | 路易 马萨的个人物品? |
[37:09] | I think you might want to see this. | 我想你可能想看看这个 |
[37:11] | He was wearing a wire. | 他身上带了一个录音机 |
[37:13] | It was badly damaged from when they beat him. | 他被打的时候被弄得七零八落了 |
[37:17] | See if you can pull any trace off of these clothes, I’ll be on this tape. | 你看看能不能在衣服上找到线索 我来处理录音带 |
[37:55] | Sonny sassone. | 桑尼 撒松 |
[37:57] | How you doing, louie? | 过得怎么样, 路易? |
[37:58] | I’m all right. How you doing? | 还不错, 你呢? |
[38:00] | Good to see ya’. | 相当好了 |
[38:01] | Yeah? They found that kid in the hole, sonny. | 是么? 他们发现了坑里的尸体, 桑尼 |
[38:04] | They think that my brother’s got something to do with this. | 他们认为是我弟弟干的 |
[38:06] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么办? |
[38:07] | Walk in and confess to that mutt, mac taylor? | 走进警察局和那个笨蛋迈克 泰勒坦白? |
[38:09] | You know that my brother wasn’t there. I punked him out of there. | 你知道我弟弟不在那里 我把他赶走了 |
[38:13] | I knew where you were going that night and he wasn’t ready to see all that. | 我知道你那晚想干什么 他还没准备好目睹那些 |
[38:15] | Yeah, he bitched out. | 对, 他跑了 |
[38:16] | You, me, and sal put hoffa in the end zone for the touchdown, so what? | 你, 我, 还有萨尔把那家伙埋在底线 那又怎么样? |
[38:21] | What are you going to do, arrest me for digging? | 你想干什么 因为挖坑而逮捕我? |
[38:24] | Murder two, for starters. | 我的意思是, 两宗谋杀 |
[38:25] | You know what, I still gotta say– | 你知道么, 我不得不说– |
[38:28] | I’m not worried about this. | 我还是一点都不担心 |
[38:30] | You should be. | 你会的 |
[38:31] | Keep listening. | 接着听 |
[38:32] | Speaking of, “bitch,” zabo cried and threw up all night. | 顺便说一句, “婊子,” 扎波又哭又吐闹了整个晚上 |
[38:36] | I was the one who turned his light off. | 是我把他干掉的 |
[38:40] | sweet dreams, dead man. | 好梦, 死人 |
[38:43] | No! | 不! |
[38:52] | pure and simple. Mafia style… | 纯粹而简单 黑手党作风… |
[38:58] | you worried now? | 现在担心了? |
[39:01] | Looks like I finally found a way to shut you up, sonny. | 看来我终于找到制裁你的办法了桑尼 |
[39:05] | Now it’s my turn to have the final say– on your feet. | 现在是我的最后一句话–站起来 |
[39:17] | Sweet dreams, dead man. | 好梦, 死人 |
[39:25] | What are you up to? Came all the way down here to bring me a present? | 你想干什么? 来这儿就是为了送我个礼物? |
[39:28] | I wanted to surprise you. | 我想给你个惊喜 |
[39:30] | I know I came off a little harsh the other night, so I made you something. | 我那天有点急躁了 所以做了点东西送给你 |
[39:34] | You did? | 你做的? |
[39:36] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[39:37] | See for yourself. | 你自己看看 |
[39:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:43] | Oh, my god. | 哦 天啊 |
[39:46] | Frankie, that’s beautiful. | 弗兰基, 太漂亮了 |
[39:47] | It’s called “aresanob.” | 这叫做”拉赛纳博” |
[39:49] | The many faces represent your amazing vision of the world. | 众多的脸孔表现你对世界的惊人视角 |
[39:54] | Coarse orange scales represent your tough outer armor, | 粗糙的橘色表面象征你坚强的外表, |
[39:58] | and the solid white skull is… | 而立体洁白的头像则是… |
[40:03] | your pure angelic soul. | 你纯洁天使般的灵魂 |
[40:07] | Aresonob? | |
[40:09] | It’s peruvian– | 是秘鲁语– |
[40:10] | it means “sl of a woman.” | 意思是“女性的灵魂” |
[40:14] | Research. Internet. | 上网查的 |
[40:17] | I love it. It’s beautiful, frankie. | 我喜欢 真的很漂亮, 弗兰基 |
[40:19] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[40:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:27] | Louie. | 谢谢 |
[40:29] | Hey, it’s me, danny. | 嘿, 是我, 丹尼 |
[40:33] | Just talked to dad. He’s coming down here with mommy. | 我刚和爸爸通过电话 他和妈妈正赶来 |
[40:39] | Doctor says you’re in a coma and that you might not make it out of here. | 医生说你昏迷了而且很可能挺不过去了 |
[40:43] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[40:45] | I heard you on the tape. | 我听了录音带 |
[40:47] | That nig, you got me out of there on purpose. | 那天晚上 你是故意把我赶走的 |
[40:51] | I never knew that. | 我从来都不知道 |
[40:55] | You couldn’t have just pulled me aside and said you were putting on a front? | 你怎么能把我推在一边 而独自挡在前面? |
[40:59] | You got to keep that up all these years? | 这么多年你就自己承受这一切? |
[41:02] | I mean, you can call it tough love if you want, | 我的意思是 这可真称得上是“强硬的兄弟之爱”了 |
[41:04] | but I was young, man, and that hurt me in the heart. | 但是那时候我还年轻 我真的很伤心 |
[41:11] | But I want to tell you here and now that I forgive you, | 但是我现在告诉你 我原谅你了 |
[41:13] | ’cause now I understand why you did what you did. | 因为我终于知道你那样做的原因了 |
[41:18] | And I just want to say, | 我只想告诉你 |
[41:19] | thanks for that, | 谢谢你为我做的一切 |
[41:22] | and I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:26] | You hear me, | 你听见我说的了么, |
[41:28] | louie? | 路易? |
[41:35] | You, uh… | 你, 呃… |
[41:37] | I’m gonna go get some air right now. | 我出去呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[41:39] | You just, you just stay. I’ll be right back. | 你, 你坚持一下我马上回来 |
[41:57] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[42:02] | How’s your brother? | 你哥哥怎么样了? |
[42:08] | Lindsay told me you, uh, listened to the tape. | 琳德赛 告诉我, 呃 你听了录音带 |
[42:12] | We did everything we could forensically, | 我们已经竭尽全力了 |
[42:18] | but in the end, it was louie who saved you. | 但是最后, 是路易救了你 |
[42:23] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[42:26] | They beat brother pretty bad. | 他们把我哥哥打得遍体鳞伤 |
[42:31] | they… | 他们… |
[42:32] | they beat him really bad, mac. | 他们真是下了狠手, 迈克 |
[43:09] | “aresonob.” | “拉索纳博” |
[43:14] | No such word. | 查无此词 |
[43:15] | “Did you mean ‘aresanob’?” | “您是否要查’拉赛纳博’?” |
[43:18] | Yes. | 是 |
[43:21] | Click here to view our site. http://www.aresanob.com | 请点击此处浏览我们的网站 |
[43:25] | That’s “bonasera” spelled backward. | 是”博纳赛拉”的倒拼 |
[43:34] | Oh, my god. | 哦, 天啊 |