时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | 1-7 sector george. | G区 1-7 |
[00:09] | Be advised, report of a 10-30 at 695… | 请支援, 在695大街报告有一起10-30 |
[00:11] | Two-five henry, be advised of a 10-31 at lexington ave. | 2-5-H, 请支援 在雷克星顿大街有一起10-31 |
[00:14] | Between 115 and 116 street. | 在115和116大街之间 |
[00:18] | – tyrell, can i get a picture? – Tyrell, over here! | – 泰里尔, 我能照张相么? – 泰里尔, 看这里! |
[00:22] | for my kids. | 为了我的孩子 |
[00:23] | Thanks a lot, man. | 多谢了, 伙计 |
[00:24] | Tyrell mann. | 泰里尔 曼 |
[00:25] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[00:26] | What a day. | 多么美妙的一天 |
[00:27] | One you’ll long remember. | 让你永世难忘的一天 |
[00:28] | We figured you’d go in the first round, | 我们推测你会进入第一轮 |
[00:30] | but no one thought you’d be a top five pick. | 但是成为五强之一确实令人意外 |
[00:33] | How’d you make it happen? | 你是怎么做到的? |
[00:34] | Well, you know, people underestimated me | 因为我来自一个微不足道的学校 |
[00:35] | because I come from a small schoo but I busted open at the combine, mr. Enberg. | 大众都低估了我的实力 但我在联盟中脱颖而出, 恩伯格先生 |
[00:40] | You’re drafted by the division champs. | 你被地区冠军队亲睐 |
[00:41] | Any predictions? | 你对自己有什么期望? |
[00:42] | Super bowl, baby. | 获得超级杯, 亲爱的 |
[00:44] | All the way. | 自始至终 |
[00:44] | Super bowl bling for the mann. | 超级杯都因曼而闪耀 |
[00:47] | My, looks as if you have a fan. | 我, 好像你有一个崇拜者 |
[00:49] | Hey, everybody wants to be super mann. | 嘿,人人都想成为超人 |
[00:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:03] | Hey, it’s a bird, | 嘿, 一只飞鸟, |
[01:03] | it’s a plane, | 一架飞机, |
[01:04] | – it’S… – matthew palmer. | – 他是… – 马修 帕尔默 |
[01:06] | Found this ten feet from the vic. | 距受害者十英尺处找到了这个 |
[01:10] | Credit card, | 信用卡 |
[01:12] | couple of business cards, | 几张商用卡 |
[01:13] | all belonging to matthew palmer. | 都是马修 帕尔默的 |
[01:17] | No cash. | 没有现金 |
[01:18] | Robbery gone bad? | 拙劣的抢劫? |
[01:19] | Bigger question is, | 更重要的是 |
[01:20] | what’s with the superhero outfit? | 这身超级英雄装备是从哪来的? |
[01:22] | Well, I’m thinking costume party or publicity stunt. | 嗯,我想应该是化妆舞会或者是广告噱头 |
[01:25] | Football draft’s in town. | 城里有一场橄榄球选秀 |
[01:27] | Tyrell mann was a come-from-hind first-round pick today. | 泰里尔 曼 是在今天 从第一轮中晋升五强的黑马 |
[01:30] | And they call him “super mann.” | 大家都叫他”超人” (Man和Mann谐音) |
[01:33] | I’m with the press. | 我是记者 |
[01:34] | Excuse me. | 很抱歉 |
[01:35] | Oh, here we go. | 哦,就这样了 |
[01:36] | Hey, jane? | 嗨, 简? |
[01:38] | That tape’s there for a reason. | 封带拦着是有原因的 |
[01:39] | Come on, flack. | 别这样, 弗莱克 |
[01:40] | You’re only as good as your last exclusive. | 你和你的前任一样优秀 |
[01:42] | Oh, yeah, I know. | 哦, 嗯, 我知道 |
[01:43] | When we know something, | 一旦我们有新发现, |
[01:44] | you’re the first. | 你一定会第一个收到情报 |
[01:44] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[01:46] | mac taylor. | 迈克 泰勒 |
[01:47] | Bye. | 再见 |
[01:51] | We’re on our way. | 我们这就过去 |
[02:11] | a guy in a cape. | 一个披着斗篷的家伙 |
[02:13] | Clothes left inside a phone booth. | 电话亭里是换下的衣服 (超人的标准模式) |
[02:16] | Come on, mac. | 别扯了, 迈克 |
[02:18] | No way. | 不可能 犯罪现场调查:纽约 “超人” |
[02:19] | Captioning sponsored by cband csi productions | |
[02:25] | *out here in the fields* | |
[02:29] | *I fought for my meals* | |
[02:33] | *I get my back into my living* | |
[02:42] | *I don’t need to fight* | |
[02:46] | *to prove I’m right* | |
[02:50] | *I don’t need to be forgiven,* | |
[02:54] | *yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah* | |
[03:01] | CSI NY Season 02 Episode 19 | |
[03:23] | Give me your wallet. Now! | 把你钱包拿出来 快点! |
[03:25] | Come on, bitch, you got earwax? | 快点, 混蛋, 你聋了啊? |
[03:37] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[03:38] | Yeah, yeah. | 没事,没事 |
[03:41] | And the last time I saw him, | 我看见的最后一幕是 |
[03:43] | he was chasing the guy who robbed me. | 他正追赶抢劫我的人 |
[03:46] | – Mr. Palmer, I’m going to need the addres of that atm. – Yeah. | – 帕尔默先生,我需要自动提款机的位置 – 好的 |
[03:50] | You, uh, | 你, 呃 |
[03:50] | thought that was me in the alley, huh? | 以为在胡同里那个人是我, 对么? |
[03:52] | Well, we found yr wallet next to the victim’s body. | 嗯, 我们在被害者尸体旁找到你的钱包 |
[03:55] | – The man in the superhero costume? – Yeah. | – 那个穿着超人服的? – 对 |
[04:01] | That man saved my life. | 那个人救了我一命 |
[04:05] | I’m never going to be able to thank him. | 我永远没有机会和他说声谢谢了 |
[05:05] | I should put a “do not disturb” sign on the door. | 我应该在门口挂上“请勿打扰” |
[05:08] | You’re grumpy this morning. | 你今天可真难伺候 |
[05:09] | I’ve got a full house, | 满屋子的尸体在等我, |
[05:11] | and your john doe isn’t making my job any easier. | 而你的无名尸也不过是雪上加霜 |
[05:13] | What do you have so far, sid? | 目前为止有什么发现, 希德? |
[05:15] | Your vic was no man of steel. | 受害者并非钢铁之躯 |
[05:16] | He’s seen a lot of action, | 发现很多事 |
[05:17] | but none of it related to cause of death. | 但是没什么与死因有关 |
[05:19] | Souvenirs. | 一个纪念品 |
[05:21] | Been pulling stuff out of him all morning. | 整个上午唯一的收获 |
[05:22] | Round from a .22 in his thigh. | 腿上有一颗22子弹 |
[05:24] | Three or four years old. | 有三四年了 |
[05:26] | Damage was minimal, | 损伤很小 |
[05:26] | most likely a defecte load. | 只能造成一点小缺陷 |
[05:29] | Old piece of scissors buried deep in his shoulder. | 一小节旧刀片插在他的肩膀里 |
[05:33] | We have a witness who says the victim was chasing a man with a knife. | 有个证人说看见死者 追赶一个手持刀子的家伙 |
[05:36] | That blade came out of a long-healed wound. | 伤口显然已经愈合很久了 |
[05:39] | At least three years. | 至少三年 |
[05:40] | By the sloppy scar, | 根据这些伤口 |
[05:41] | I’d say the vic did his own patchwork. | 我认为是死者自己缝合的伤口 |
[05:43] | So what about C.O.D.? | 那么死因呢? |
[05:44] | Already sent blood to tox. | 已经送去毒性检查 |
[05:46] | Next I’ll start taking him apart. | 接下来我解剖了 |
[05:48] | See what made him stop ticking. | 看看什么结束了他的生命 |
[06:03] | Tyrell mann. | 泰里尔 曼 |
[06:04] | They called him super mann. | 大家叫他超人(super mann) |
[06:06] | With good reason. | 名副其实 |
[06:06] | 45 college career touchdowns, | 大学生涯里45次触地得分 |
[06:08] | over 3,000 career rushing yards, | 超过3000次踢球入敌方阵地 |
[06:10] | and he averaged 7.2 yards a carry. | 而且平均掷球距离为72码 |
[06:12] | Don’t tell me you know a little something about football, please. | 千万别告诉我你迷橄榄球 |
[06:14] | Is that so hard to believe? | 难以置信么? |
[06:15] | No, it’s just dangerous. | 不, 只是很危险 |
[06:17] | I might ask you to marry me. | 我可能会向你求婚 |
[06:21] | Sad. | 可悲 |
[06:23] | This kid had the best day of his life yesterday. | 昨天是这孩子最难忘的一天 |
[06:26] | Somebody decided to make it his last. | 有人把这变成了最后一天 |
[06:28] | Who found him? | 谁发现的尸体? |
[06:29] | Uh… | 嗯 |
[06:30] | ernie albergo from room service. | 提供客房服务的厄尼 艾尔伯格 |
[06:32] | He knocked,didn’t hear anybody and let himself in. | 他敲了门,但是屋里没动静,就自己进屋 |
[06:34] | And who’s this guy wearing out the carpet behind him? | 在他后面那个 把地毯踩得稀巴烂的家伙是谁? |
[06:36] | Tyrell mann’s personal physician-slash-trainer. | 泰里尔 曼的私人理疗师兼训练师 |
[06:39] | And he’s not leaving until he gets some answers. | 在他得到回应之前是不会离开的 |
[06:42] | Puncture wound. | 刺伤 |
[06:44] | Seems too big to be from a syringe, huh? | 不像是注射造成的,太大了, 对吧? |
[06:46] | It’s odd. | 有点奇怪 |
[06:47] | He doesn’t have any bruising or any defensive wounds. | 没有任何淤伤和抵抗造成的伤痕 |
[06:49] | Nothing to indicate he struggled. | 没有证据证明他曾挣扎过 |
[06:52] | So the attacker came up from behind him. | 所以凶手是从背后袭击他的 |
[06:54] | Surprised him. | 让他猝不及防 |
[06:55] | If that’s his only injury… | 如果这是唯一的伤口 |
[06:57] | why is he dead? | 他怎么就死了? |
[06:58] | It doesn’t look like enough blood to indicate he bled out. | 似乎没有足够的血迹证明他失血过多 |
[07:01] | Yeah, the carpet is dark, | 嗯,地毯是深色的, |
[07:02] | and there’s padding underneath. | 下面还有填充物 |
[07:04] | I’ll get it to pino, | 我把这个拿给皮诺 |
[07:04] | see if he can squeeze out enough blood to confirm C.O.D. | 看看他能不能找出足够的出血证明死因 |
[07:08] | What could kill somebody this big and this strong that fast? | 怎么让一个如此健壮的人瞬间死亡? |
[07:12] | Let’s tackle that question. | 让我们找到答案 |
[07:19] | *Ooh…* | |
[07:26] | *I remember…* | |
[07:38] | *ooh…* | |
[07:45] | *I remember…* | |
[07:51] | *I-I know* | |
[07:57] | *cause and effect…* | |
[08:03] | *cau-cau-cause and effect, effect, effect..* | |
[08:12] | *old laws of cause and…* | |
[08:14] | *it’s the old law l-l-law…* | |
[08:16] | *ooh… yo.* | |
[08:45] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[08:46] | Managed to pull a workable print off the glasses found in the phone booth, | 想办法从电话亭的玻璃上提取的指纹 |
[08:49] | and they match your john doe. | 和那个神秘尸体相符 |
[08:52] | So he changed in the phone booth before he came to the rescue at the atm. | 也就是说他在去自动提款机解救他人之前 在电话亭里换了衣服 |
[08:56] | Yeah, it’s just like the real deal. | 对,就跟真正的超人一样 |
[09:04] | This look odd to you? | 你觉得奇怪么? |
[09:05] | No zippers, | 没有拉链, |
[09:06] | no laces, | 没有鞋带, |
[09:07] | consistent with prisoners | 如同囚犯 |
[09:09] | – and people on suicide watch. – Yeah. | – 或是被看护的有自杀倾向的人 – 没错 |
[09:11] | Anything from missing persons? | 失踪人口有发现么? |
[09:13] | Not yet. | 暂时没有 |
[09:14] | Huh. | 嗯 |
[09:16] | I-I just don’t see the upside. | 我-我真是不明白他这么做有什么好处 |
[09:18] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[09:19] | What would make a man put on a superhero suit and… | 什么能促使一个人穿上超人装 |
[09:22] | and risk it all? | 冒险干这种事? |
[09:24] | The naive belief that one man can make a difference. | 一个人能改变世界的天真信念 |
[09:28] | What you got here? | 这里有什么发现? |
[09:30] | Glass. | 玻璃 |
[09:32] | Found it on both the clothes and the superhero suit. | 死者的衣服和超人装上都有 |
[09:34] | If we can determine the elemental composition of this glass, | 如果能验明这些玻璃的基本成分 |
[09:37] | it might tell us where it came from. | 也许能确定来源 |
[09:39] | Now it’s time for us to use our superpowers. | 现在是我们的超能力大展身手的时候了 |
[09:42] | And help id our vic. | 用来确定死者的身份 |
[10:12] | This can’t be right. | 这不可能 |
[10:15] | We got an ibis hit from the .22 found on the vic. | 找到了与死者身上22子弹相符的记录 |
[10:18] | Came back from a solved case. | 是一个破了的案子 |
[10:20] | The shooter’s in riker’S. | 莱克斯的持枪者 |
[10:21] | Said he was robbing a bodega two years ago | 声称两年前他抢劫杂货店时 |
[10:24] | when a man in a superhero suit attacked him. | 一个身着超人装的家伙袭击了他 |
[10:26] | Another crime foiled by our mystery hero. | 又一件神秘英雄阻止的犯罪 |
[10:29] | Vigilante’s more like it. | 像是义务警察 |
[10:31] | Oh, come on, mac, | 哦,看看, 迈克, |
[10:32] | he helped people. | 他帮助人们 |
[10:33] | Yeah, and he was killed for his trouble. | 对, 他也因此而身亡 |
[10:35] | When you were a kid, | 小时候, |
[10:35] | you ever tie a towel around your neck, | 你曾经把斗篷披在身上, |
[10:37] | pretend to be a superhero? | 假装自己是一个超级英雄么? |
[10:38] | Little mac man, maybe? | 小迈克超人, 也许? |
[10:39] | Sergeant rock. | 我小时候 |
[10:41] | Couldn’t get me out of fatigues when I was a kid. | 洛奇警长都没法让我精神一点 |
[10:42] | Detectives, I’ve got your libs results. | 头儿, 试验有结果了 |
[10:46] | Let’s have it. | 我们看看 |
[10:47] | Look, I just want you guys to know that I ran the test ke three times, | 听着, 我想说的是我做了三次测试, |
[10:50] | along with multiple control samples just to make sure. | 并结合综合控制样本来确定结果 |
[10:53] | The instruments were working fine, | 设备运转良好, |
[10:54] | so I did it again and, | 然后我又作了一次, |
[10:56] | well,I got the same result, | 嗯,得到的结论一致, |
[10:57] | – so… – all right, adam. | – 那么… – 好了, adam |
[10:58] | Spit it out. | 说吧 |
[11:01] | The glass that dr.Hawkes pulled from our john doe, | 霍克斯医生从神秘尸体中取出的玻璃 |
[11:05] | it tested positive for krypton. | 测试后证明是氪 |
[11:07] | Krypton? | 氪? |
[11:09] | Kryptonite was superman’s only weakness. | 氪是超人的唯一克星 |
[11:11] | Well, that explains everything. | 好了, 谜底都解开了 |
[11:24] | Lindsay, can you hand me that scalpel? | 琳德赛, 把解剖刀给我,好么? |
[11:26] | Since when do you work the day shift, pino? | 你什么时候换日班了, 皮诺? |
[11:28] | Hey, I was out of here five hours ago, | 嘿,我五小时前出去了 |
[11:29] | and then the man came in. | 接着尸体来了 |
[11:31] | Tyrell mann. | 泰里尔 曼 |
[11:33] | I could not pass up thisutopsy. | 我无法拒绝这次解剖 |
[11:37] | You see the air bubbles escaping from the heart? | 看见心脏中出来的气泡了? |
[11:39] | The vic did not bleed out, lindsay. | 死者没有流血, 琳德赛 |
[11:40] | There was not enough blood on the carpet from the scene. | 现场带回来的地毯上没有那么多血 |
[11:42] | You were right. | 没错 |
[11:43] | The cause of death is an air embolism. | 死因是心脏气体栓塞 |
[11:47] | So, air was forced into the bloodstream. | 所以空气进入到了血液中 |
[11:50] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:51] | Via the murder weapon. | 借由凶器 |
[11:52] | Something punctured the external jugular vein here. | 某些东西穿透了这的外颈静脉 |
[11:55] | Due to negative pressure in the veins | 由于静脉里的负压 |
[11:57] | that suck blood towards the heart the air mixes with blood, | 注射的空气进入血液流向心脏, |
[11:59] | causing the bubbles to form producing a valve lock. | 形成气泡导致瓣膜堵塞 |
[12:02] | Your vic probably struggled to take one, | 受害者可能挣扎着呼吸了一次 |
[12:04] | maybe two breaths, | 也许两次 |
[12:05] | collapsed immediately. | 就立刻崩溃了 |
[12:06] | Any idea what the murder weapon might be? | 凶器可能是什么? |
[12:08] | No. | 不清楚 |
[12:09] | Not so far. | 暂时不清楚 |
[12:10] | Footballs. | 橄榄球 |
[12:11] | There were two balls signed by mann that were inflated. | 那有两个有死者签名的橄榄球 是充了气的 |
[12:13] | And then there were two thatwere flat that weren’t signed. | 还有两个没签字的瘪了的球 |
[12:16] | Somebody was pumping air into those balls. | 有人给球充了气 |
[12:18] | A sport pump has a needle that would be consistent with the wound and an embolism. | 球类的充气筒都附有气针 这与伤口和栓塞相符 |
[12:24] | But, danny, we turned that hotel suite upside down– | 但是, 丹尼, 我们已经把酒店套房 搜了个底朝天了– |
[12:26] | we didn’t see anything like that. | 没发现类似的东西 |
[12:28] | Killer took it with him. | 凶手带走了 |
[12:29] | I may have a clue that points you in the right direction. | 我有个线索能证明你的推测是正确的 |
[12:34] | That writing was covered with blood. | 这些字被血遮住了 |
[12:35] | It appears to be several digits of a phone number. | 看上去像是一组电话号码 |
[12:38] | Now, the woman you’re looking for wears long-lasting lipstick. | 现在你们要找的 是一位拥有持久型唇膏的女子 |
[12:41] | There’s a lot of oil for moisturizing lips. | 保湿唇膏中有很多油的成分 |
[12:43] | Doesn’t wash off so easily with water. | 不会轻易被水洗掉 |
[12:45] | “Call me.” | “给我电话” |
[12:47] | The last letter is an E. Found it smeared in lipstick on the hotel sheets. | 最后一个字母是E 用口红写在酒店的床单上 |
[12:51] | So I can take the numbers | 所以将这些数字和 |
[12:52] | and combine them with the two I found | 我发现的那两个联系起来 |
[12:54] | and possibly get to mystery woman number one. | 也许就能找到神秘女子一号 |
[12:57] | Now for the extra point. | 再多说一句 |
[12:59] | Our vic suffers from a floating kneecap. | 死者饱受浮髌症困扰 |
[13:03] | It’s an injury that he sustained at least four years ago. | 他最少忍受了四年这种病痛 |
[13:05] | There’s evidence of injections of corticosteroids, | 有注射肾上腺和 |
[13:08] | anti-inflammatory drugs, | 抗炎药物的痕迹 |
[13:09] | and the ligaments beneath the patella barely holding together. | 而且膝盖骨上韧带问题严重 |
[13:13] | Wait a minute here. | 等等 |
[13:14] | Nobody’s going to sign him first round | 第一轮不会有人与他签约 |
[13:16] | if he’s got a knee injury like that. | 如果他的膝盖伤得这么严重 |
[13:18] | They will if they don’t know about it. | 如果他们不知道就会了 |
[13:19] | Well, how do you keep something like that secret? | 嗯,你要如何保守这类秘密呢 ? |
[13:23] | You hire aersonal physician-slash-trainer. | 雇佣一位私人理疗师兼训练师 |
[13:28] | Mr. Uitt, how you doing? | 乌提先生,你怎么样 ? |
[13:31] | Some water, please. | 来点白水 |
[13:32] | Why don’t you just leave me your card, detective? | 为什么不把你的名片给我, 探员? |
[13:34] | I’ve answered enough questions today. | 我今天已经受够了回答问题了 |
[13:36] | Well, I bet you didn’t answer the most important one. | 嗯,我打赌你并没有回答 最至关重要的那个 |
[13:39] | You ever hear of extortion? | 听过勒索么? |
[13:40] | How much was mann paying you to keep his secret? | 曼花多少钱让你保守秘密? |
[13:43] | That’s a serious knee injury he’s got. | 他受了很严重的膝伤 |
[13:46] | Tyrell mann was healthy. | 泰里尔 曼很健康 |
[13:48] | Don’t you read the papers? | 你没看报纸么? |
[13:49] | He ran a 4.3 40 at the combine. | 在联盟里跑40码只用了43秒 |
[13:52] | Miracles of modern medicine. | 现代医药的奇迹 |
[13:53] | You inject him with painkillers and cortisone every day… | 你每天都给他注射镇痛剂和可的松 |
[13:56] | or every other day? | 还是每隔一天一次? |
[13:58] | I just did what the college paid me to do. | 学校付钱给我 我只是拿人钱财与人消灾 |
[14:00] | I took care of their scholarship athlete. | 我负责他们的体育奖学金 |
[14:02] | That’s not a crime. | 这不算是犯罪 |
[14:03] | I talked to the athletic department. | 我和体育部谈过 |
[14:04] | They said you took a leave of absence two months ago. | 他们说你两个月前曾有一次缺席 |
[14:07] | Tyrell askede to get him ready for the drT. | 泰里尔让我帮他准备药检 |
[14:09] | And he paid you with…? | 他付给你的是? |
[14:11] | A promise. | 一个承诺 |
[14:13] | That when he got drafted, | 他签约之后, |
[14:14] | I get everything he owed me. | 他付给我欠我的一切 |
[14:15] | Bet you never imagined he’d go fourth in the first round. | 我打赌你从未想过他能通过第一轮 |
[14:19] | What are we talking about, | 我们说的是, |
[14:20] | $3 million,$4 million guaranteed signing bonus? | 签约时保证兑付的三四百万奖金? |
[14:24] | That couldn’t have happened without you keeping his knee healthy. | 你令他的膝盖保持健康可谓功不可没 |
[14:27] | Keeping his secret suddenly cost him more than he bargained for, right? | 帮他保守秘密突然变得 比他答应给的更值钱, 对么? |
[14:30] | Maybe he didn’t want to pay you. | 也许他不想兑现承诺 |
[14:32] | And I killed him for it. | 然后我因此杀了 |
[14:33] | I don’t know, maybe you two get into an argument. | 我不知道,也许你们俩起了争执 |
[14:34] | Things get out of hand. | 事态难以控制 |
[14:36] | If you had any proof of that, | 如果你有证据, |
[14:38] | I’d be sitting in a jail cell asking to make my one phone call instead of here on this barstool. | 我现在就是在监狱号房里要求打电话 而不是坐在酒吧的高脚凳上了 |
[14:43] | You were in tyrell mann’s suite last night. | 你昨晚在泰里尔 曼的套房里 |
[14:46] | You lost your stylus. | 你忘了你的针突 |
[14:50] | We found it underneath his body covered in blood. | 我们在他身下的血泊中找到的 |
[14:53] | I stopped by his suite to go over the next day’s schedule. | 我去他房间是为了确认第二天的日程 |
[14:57] | I dropped it. | 我不小心掉了针突 |
[14:59] | So what are you– his secretary, also? | 那么你究竟是谁–又成了他的秘书? |
[15:01] | You know that kid was an amazing athlete. | 你知道那孩子是个了不起的运动健将 |
[15:04] | All he wanted was one year. | 他只需要一年 |
[15:06] | One year to play football in the nfl, and yes, | 在国内橄榄球联盟打一年球 而理所当然的, |
[15:10] | he offered me a lot of money to help him do that. | 他付我一大笔钱帮他完成这个 |
[15:12] | Now why would I kill my meal ticket, detective? | 那么我为什么要杀了我的饭票,探员先生? |
[15:17] | Why would I kill my friend? | 为什么我要杀了我的朋友? |
[15:25] | Autopsy report came back on our superhero. | 超人的尸检报告下来了 |
[15:27] | Traces of risperidone and lithium. | 利培酮和锂的剂量 |
[15:30] | Not enough for cause of death. | 都不足以致死 |
[15:31] | He was taking an antipsychotic drug and an antidepressant. | 他在服用精神类和抗抑郁类药 |
[15:35] | Hey, flack just dropped this off. | 嘿, 弗莱克刚把这个送来 |
[15:37] | It’s the prescription we’re thinking carter bought in the alley. | 这是我们怀疑卡特在胡同里买的药方 |
[15:39] | It was written by a dr. Burr from the new york psychiatric home. | 是纽约精神病之家的布尔医生开的 |
[15:43] | New york psychiatric home… | 纽约精神病之家 |
[15:44] | what, what is it? | 什么,那是什么? |
[15:45] | Tox flagged risperidone and lithium in our vic. | 死者体内利培酮和锂的毒素 |
[15:48] | One treats depressive disorders. | 一种是治疗抑郁症的 |
[15:49] | The other delusional psychosis. | 另一种则是治疗妄想性精神病的 |
[15:51] | Explains why our john doe thought he was superman. | 解释了为什么我们的神秘人认为自己是超人 |
[15:55] | Yes, this is a sheet from my prescription pad, | 没错,这的确是我药方簿上的 |
[15:58] | but I didn’t write it. | 但是不是我写的 |
[16:00] | I’m not in the business of writing prescriptions to non-patients. | 我不向不接受治疗的病人出售药方 |
[16:03] | Someone must have broken into my office. | 一定有人擅闯我的办公室 |
[16:05] | Well, sir, then we will need a sample of your handwriting to compare. | 好, 先生, 我们需要一份你的手稿作比对 |
[16:08] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[16:09] | Was this man a patient here? | 这个人是这里的病人么 |
[16:12] | That’s clark. | 是克拉克 |
[16:14] | Clark? | 克拉克? |
[16:15] | Clark kranen. | 克拉克 克拉内 |
[16:16] | His mother committed him about 25 years ago. | 他妈妈25年前把他送到这里 |
[16:20] | this was clark’s room. | 这是克拉克的房间 |
[16:22] | He came to us with developmental difficulties. | 他来这是因为发育障碍 |
[16:25] | He had limitations in mental functioning and communication skills. | 他的思维功能和交流技能有问题 |
[16:29] | What was his official diagnosis? | 他的正式诊断是? |
[16:31] | He had what we’d call mild mental tardation. | 我们称之为轻微智能障碍 |
[16:34] | But he still needed lp taking care of himself. | 但他还是需要有人照顾生活起居 |
[16:36] | Excuse me, dr. Burr. | 打扰一下, 布尔医生 |
[16:38] | Miss williams is looking for you. | 威廉姆斯小姐找你 |
[16:39] | Mr. Zimmerman is acting up again. | 季默曼先生又发作了 |
[16:41] | Perhaps mr. Dox can answer any more of your questions. | 也许多克斯能回答其他问题 |
[16:43] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[16:48] | clark needed help taking care of himself. | 克拉克需要别人照顾自己 |
[16:50] | Yet he managed to help complete strangers. | 而他却尝试帮助陌生人 |
[16:52] | I guess when he put his mind to it, | 我猜当他专注于此, |
[16:53] | he had no limitations. | 他就没有任何生理障碍了 |
[17:05] | Hey, mac. | 嗨, 迈克 |
[17:06] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[17:10] | old police band radio. | 旧式警方电台收音机 |
[17:12] | Let’s see what else we can find. | 看看还能找到什么 |
[17:37] | Krypton is used as a low-pressure filling gas in fluorescent lighting. | 氪作为一种低压充气在荧光照明中使用 |
[17:41] | Look. Broomstick. | 看看 扫帚柄 |
[17:45] | Looks like clark used the broomstick to break the light | 看来克拉克用扫帚柄打破了灯 |
[17:49] | so no one on the outside would see him sneaking out of the hospital. | 这样外面的人就看不见他偷偷溜出医院了 |
[17:52] | That explains why he had the krypton and glass on him. | 这就解释了他身上有氪和玻璃的原因 |
[17:58] | Karate trophy. | 空手道奖杯 |
[17:59] | Did he win this? | 是他获得的么? |
[18:01] | Mr. Dox. | 多克斯先生 |
[18:03] | Clark was quite the athlete, huh? | 克拉克是个体育健将, 对么? |
[18:05] | That’s mine. | 这是我的 |
[18:07] | Clark liked it, so… | 克拉克很喜欢, 所以 |
[18:09] | I let him keep it. | 我就让他保存 |
[18:10] | You two were good friends. | 你们俩是好朋友 |
[18:12] | Oh, everyone liked clark. | 哦, 人人都爱克拉克 |
[18:14] | What about the man in this picture here? | 相片中的男人呢? |
[18:16] | That’s steve, clark’s der brother. | 是斯帝文, 克拉克的哥哥 |
[18:19] | He was in a few days ago. | 他几天前来过 |
[18:20] | Regular visitor? | 固定访客? |
[18:21] | No, steve only showed up once a month. | 不, 斯帝文一个月就来一次 |
[18:23] | Like clockwork. | 很有规律 |
[18:25] | Clark had a utine. | 克拉克每次都是 |
[18:27] | He’d get dressed up, | 精心打扮, |
[18:28] | pack a suitcase. | 收拾好手提箱 |
[18:30] | Steve promised he’d take him home one day. | 斯帝文答应过他终有一天要带他回家 |
[18:32] | He never did. | 但他从未兑现 |
[18:33] | The visits always ended up in a fight. | 探视通常都是以争吵结束 |
[18:36] | Last one got pretty nasty. | 上一次尤其严重 |
[18:37] | You know where I can find steve? | 知道哪里能找到斯帝文么? |
[18:39] | No. | 不知道 |
[18:40] | We get a lot of mail stamped “return to sender.” | 我们有很多信件都”退回发信人” |
[18:43] | We stopped asking. | 我们就懒的问了 |
[18:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:48] | What kind of man lies to his brother? | 什么人会和自己的弟弟说谎? |
[18:54] | Hello. | 你好 |
[19:03] | Mac taylor. | 迈克 泰勒 |
[19:04] | Stella bonasera. | 斯戴拉 博纳赛拉 |
[19:06] | – Hi. – Flash. | – 你好 – 闪电 |
[19:08] | Thor. | 雷鸣 |
[19:10] | The aquaman. | 水人 |
[19:12] | He doesn’t like to-to talk. | 他不爱说-说话 |
[19:16] | Clark’s dead, isn’t he? | 克拉克死了, 对么? |
[19:19] | Yes. I’m sorry. | 对 我很难过 |
[19:21] | Clark… was… my friend. | 克拉克是我的朋友 |
[19:25] | Do you know who killed him? | 你知道是谁杀了他么? |
[19:26] | It’s still under investigation. | 还在调查中 |
[19:29] | How did you know that clark was murdered? | 你们怎么知道克拉克是被谋杀的? |
[19:32] | He said there were enemies inside this place. | 他说过这里有敌人 |
[19:36] | He was going to see that justice was served. | 他要去伸张正义 |
[19:47] | So the blood from mann’s championship high school football ring comes back female. | 那么曼高中橄榄球联赛冠军戒指上 的血迹来自女性 |
[19:54] | Nothing in the database, though. | 但是资料库里没有线索 |
[19:56] | What do you got? | 你找到什么线索? |
[19:57] | Dna from the lipstick on the sandwich. | 三明治上留有的唇膏上提取的DNA |
[19:58] | Also came back female. | 也是女性的 |
[20:03] | The lipstick matches everything I found on the bedsheets. | 唇膏上的DNA和我在床单上 发现的一切也相符合 |
[20:06] | The bodily fluids, the sweat. | 体液,汗迹 |
[20:09] | Nothing in the database. | 数据库里没有 |
[20:10] | Let’s see if we can snap these legos together, huh? | 看看能不能 把这两块乐高(lego)积木拼起来? |
[20:15] | Hmm, not a match. | 嗯,不一致 |
[20:17] | Two different women. | 两个女人 |
[20:18] | All we have to do is find them. | 我们需要找到她们 |
[20:25] | All right, this is the atm footage from the night clark was murdered. | 好的, 克拉克被杀那晚自动取款机的录像 |
[20:32] | – There’s matthew palmer. – Mm-hmm. | – 这是 马修 帕尔默 – 嗯-嗯 |
[20:36] | Freeze that. | 别动 |
[20:39] | Can we do any better on the perp? | 罪犯能看得清楚些么? |
[20:41] | Let’s get a little closer. | 拉近一些 |
[20:46] | do you know him? | 你认识他? |
[20:47] | Oh, yeah. | 噢,是的 |
[20:48] | His name’s carter. | 他叫 卡特 |
[20:49] | Carter england. | 卡特 英格兰 |
[20:51] | He’s been feeding the habit with atm stickups. | 他是自动取款机劫案的老手 |
[20:57] | And here comes our superhero. | 咱们的超人来了 |
[20:59] | Sounds like motive to me. ? | 这应该就是杀人动机了 |
[21:11] | I’m confused, carter. | 我很困惑, 卡特 |
[21:13] | Up till now, | 到目前为止 |
[21:13] | it’s been bag snatches and stickups. | 都是些抢劫 |
[21:15] | I never thought you had it in you toraduate to murder. | 我从没想到你有胆杀人 |
[21:18] | Murder? | 杀人? |
[21:20] | Nah, son. | 不,兄弟 |
[21:21] | You got the wrong brother. | 你抓错人了 |
[21:23] | Pull down your hood. | 拉起你的兜帽 |
[21:24] | Take off your hat. | 脱下帽子 |
[21:25] | I want to see your pretty face. | 我要看看你漂亮的脸蛋 |
[21:30] | Yo, that nutjob had it coming. | 噢,那个疯子来了 |
[21:31] | That nutjob stopped you from knifing a man at an atm for 300 bucks. | 这个疯子阻止你 持刀在ATM机旁抢劫300美元 |
[21:35] | In my book, | 在我定义里 |
[21:36] | killing m for that is like killing a cop. | 杀死这样一个人跟杀死警察没区别 |
[21:38] | All I’m saying is you run around in tights and a cape trying to do good, | 你穿着紧身衣和披风来行侠仗义 |
[21:43] | something bad’s gonna happen. | 就会遇上灾难 |
[21:45] | I have you on a surveillance video doing bad things, carter. | 我在监视录像里就看见你在犯罪,卡特 |
[21:50] | So unless you start telling me what happened in that alley, | 除非你告诉我在巷子里发生了什么 |
[21:53] | you’re going away for murder. | 你才能免于谋杀罪 |
[21:56] | I was there, | 我在那里 |
[21:57] | but I didn’t kill nobody, man. | 可我没有杀人,兄弟 |
[21:58] | The man you were robbing said the guy in the super suit took off after you. | 被你抢劫的人说 穿着超人装的家伙追上你了 |
[22:01] | These kicks can move crazy, | 我跑起来可快得很 |
[22:03] | you know what I’m saying? | 你懂我什么意思? |
[22:04] | I ditched him. | 我甩下他 |
[22:06] | Went on about my business. | 继续我的生计 |
[22:07] | Where’d you ? | 你去哪里了? |
[22:08] | I was looking to go party. | 我要去个派对 |
[22:10] | Bought my ass a presiption for oxy. | 买了那么一张处方 |
[22:14] | – You okay? – Yeah. | – 你没事? – 是 |
[22:22] | Got some hillbilly heroin, huh? | 去买些土制海洛因,哈? |
[22:24] | It’s good to know some junkies never change. | 有些毒瘤子真是永远不会改好 |
[22:27] | Where’d you get it? | 你从哪里买到的? |
[22:28] | I want the name of the pharmacy. | 我要那个药房的名字 |
[22:29] | Cool that. Cool that. | 放轻松,放轻松 |
[22:31] | Took it to the wallman’s drugs on broadway. | 送到了大马路上的华氏药房 |
[22:34] | What about the dealer? | 货源是谁? |
[22:35] | White guy, | 白人兄弟 |
[22:35] | middleweight, | 中等体重 |
[22:36] | green pants, | 绿裤子 |
[22:38] | you know, | 你知道的 |
[22:38] | hospital threads. | 医院的内线 |
[22:40] | Got a name? | 名字呢? |
[22:40] | We never had no formal introductions, son. | 我们从来没有正式介绍过彼此,兄弟 |
[22:44] | Now can go? | 可以走了? |
[22:45] | Sure, yeah. | 当然,是的 |
[22:47] | Officer nelson will show you to your room. | 尼尔森警官会带你去房间 |
[22:49] | Aw, come on, flack. | 啊,别这样,弗莱克 |
[22:51] | I thought we were supposed to be like brothers,an. | 我以为我们是兄弟,啊 |
[22:53] | Yeah, well, sometimes brothers fight. | 是的,好的,有时亲兄弟也会打架 |
[23:44] | Hello? | 你好? |
[23:49] | I didn’t even know tyrell mann before two days ago. | 两天前我都不认识 泰里尔 曼 |
[23:52] | In fact, I’d never even heard of him. | 事实上,我都没听说过他 |
[23:53] | Then how did you wind up on his arm in all the press photos? | 那你怎么会在这些新闻照片里挽着他呢? |
[23:56] | He saw me at a party. | 他在一个聚会上看到我 |
[23:57] | We hit it off. | 我们搭上了 |
[23:58] | And after the party? | 聚会之后呢? |
[23:59] | We went back to his room and got to know each other better. | 去他房间,深入地了解彼此 |
[24:12] | When I left him, | 当我离开时 |
[24:13] | he was satisfied and alive. | 他很满足,而且活着 |
[24:16] | The bruises on your wrist suggest otherwise. | 你手臂上的乌青可不是这么说的 |
[24:20] | Did you have to defend yourself, charlene? | 你是不是要自卫, 卡兰尼? |
[24:22] | Maybe you said no, | 也许你说了不 |
[24:23] | he wasn’t taking no for an answer. | 他却不老实 |
[24:25] | You’re not leaving already? | 你不能现在就走? |
[24:26] | The party’s just getting started. | 聚会才刚开始 |
[24:29] | Get away from me! | 放开我! |
[24:30] | Baby, a 280-pound lineman can’t stop me. | 宝贝, 一个280磅重的前锋也挡不住我 |
[24:33] | What you gonna do? | 你能怎样? |
[24:36] | you grabbed the first thing you saw. | 抓起你看得到的第一件东西 |
[24:38] | That’s not what happened. | 不是那样的 |
[24:40] | Yeah, there was a little rough sex, | 是,有点粗暴的性爱 |
[24:42] | but that’s all. | 但仅此而已 |
[24:43] | I don’t usually write my number on the chests of dead men. | 我通常不在死人胸前写电话号码 |
[24:46] | Any more questions? | 还有问题么? |
[24:48] | No. | 没有 |
[24:49] | Just a suggestion. | 有个忠告 |
[24:51] | Stay in town. | 最近不要出城 |
[25:59] | All the envelopes are addressed to clark’s brother. | 所有的信封都是寄给克拉克的哥哥 |
[26:04] | How you doing over there? | 你那儿干得怎么样? |
[26:05] | I’m finding some similarities. | 我找到一些相似之处 |
[26:08] | But dr. Burr’s handwriting could have been forged. | 但布尔医生的手迹可能是伪造的 |
[26:10] | I just need more time. | 我要更多时间 |
[26:12] | Hey, guys. | 嘿,弟兄们 |
[26:12] | The stains on the money you found in clark’s drawer came back as phenylenediamine, | 克拉克抽屉里的纸币上的污迹 化验出来含有苯二胺 |
[26:16] | naphtha, trimethylbenzene and a variety of color dyes. | 石脑油,三甲基苯和许多颜料 |
[26:20] | Consistent with shoe polish. | 和鞋油一致 |
[26:22] | You are good. | 你不错啊 |
[26:23] | Oh, me and black 49 dye go way back. | 噢,我和49号黑色鞋油交情深了 |
[26:25] | In the marine corps, | 在海军陆战队里 |
[26:27] | your shoes had to shine as brightly as your brass. | 你的鞋得和你的徽章一样闪亮 |
[26:29] | Well, I found black, brown, tan. | 嗯,我找到了黑色,棕色,褐色 |
[26:31] | Makes me think steve shined shoes for a living. | 让我觉得斯帝文以擦鞋为生 |
[26:33] | If he did, I know where– | 如果他是,那我知道在哪里– |
[26:36] | shoeshine row. | 鞋摊排成队 |
[26:37] | It’s across the street from the address he scratched off the envelope here. | 离他拿这信封的地方相隔一条街 |
[26:40] | 390 9th avenue. | 390号,第9大街 |
[26:42] | It’she main branch of the post office. | 这是邮政分局 |
[26:44] | But how did steve get his mail? | 但 斯帝文 怎么收信? |
[26:44] | There’s no P.O. Box at that address. | 这个地方可没有信箱 |
[26:46] | You don’t need one. | 不需要 |
[26:47] | Window 18 accepts general deliveries for the homeless. | 18号窗口专门接收给流浪汉的信件 |
[26:50] | So steve was on the street. | 所以斯帝文住在大街上 |
[26:52] | Well, no wonder he couldn’t take clark home. | 嗯,难怪他不能带克拉克回家 |
[26:58] | I told clark he needed to stop pretending to be a superhero. | 我告诉过克拉克,他应该停止当超人 |
[27:01] | He wouldn’t listen to me. | 他不听我的 |
[27:02] | That why the two of you fout on your last visit? | 因为这你们最后见面那次大吵? |
[27:05] | Clark wanted me to take him home. | 克拉克要我带他回家 |
[27:07] | I told him it wasn’t time yet. | 我告诉他还不是时候 |
[27:08] | He got angry. | 他生气了 |
[27:10] | Did he hit you? | 是他打你的么? |
[27:11] | No, this was mr. Dox, the ordeY. | 不,是多克斯先生, 那个护理员 |
[27:14] | He saw us fighting, | 他看见我们争执 |
[27:14] | he nearly ripped my head off. | 差点把我头拧下来 |
[27:16] | I don’t want to stay here anymore. | 我不想再待在这里 |
[27:18] | I want to go home with you. | 我想跟你回家 |
[27:19] | You promised. | 你答应过的 |
[27:20] | – Next time, clark. – No! | – 下次, 克拉克 – 不! |
[27:22] | You always say that. | 你总是这么说 |
[27:23] | I want to go home with you! | 我想跟你回家! |
[27:24] | I want to go home with you today! | 我今天就要跟你回家! |
[27:25] | Let go of me, clark! | 放开我, 克拉克! |
[27:27] | I want to go home with you. | 我想跟你回家 |
[27:29] | I want to go home today! | 我今天就跟你回家! |
[27:31] | Then what happened? | 接下来怎么样? |
[27:33] | I left, I came back to work. | 我走了,我回来工作 |
[27:35] | You were his legal guardian. | 你是他的法定监护人 |
[27:36] | Means all federal benefits went to you. | 意味着所有的福利都给你了 |
[27:38] | Yeah… | 是的 |
[27:39] | $400 a month? | $400 一个月? |
[27:41] | Yet you only gave him $50. | 但你只给他 $50 |
[27:43] | We found the envelopes. | 我们找到那些信封 |
[27:44] | What’d you do with the other $350? | 另外 $350 你派什么用了? |
[27:48] | I used to have a gambling problem. | 我曾有过赌博的毛病 |
[27:51] | And I still owe some money on that. | 现在还欠着点钱 |
[27:54] | It’s not like clark needed it or anything. | 克拉克 又不需要钱 |
[27:57] | Look, I did the best I could. | 瞧,我尽力了 |
[27:59] | You work five blocks from ere your brother lived, | 你干活的地方离你弟弟住的就五个街区 |
[28:01] | and you only went to visit him once a month? | 但你每个月只去看他一次? |
[28:03] | What do you want me to tell you? | 你想我告诉你什么? |
[28:05] | That I was ashamed? | 我该感到羞愧? |
[28:06] | That the home that he grew up in, | 他从小住的屋子 |
[28:07] | the one he thought he was going back to was taken by the bank five years ago? | 那个他想回去的家,五年前被银行收回了? |
[28:10] | Detective, I live on the street. | 警官,我住在大街上 |
[28:11] | How am I supposed to take care of my brother? | 怎么能照顾我弟弟? |
[28:15] | I’m going to need you to come down and identify the body. | 你得来指认尸体 |
[28:24] | He wasn’t always like this. | 他不是一直这样的 |
[28:27] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[28:29] | Clark was four when it happened. | 事情发生时 克拉克 四岁 |
[28:33] | My mother wasn’t feeling well, | 妈妈感觉不大好 |
[28:34] | and she wanted to lay down and take a nap. | 她想躺下打个盹 |
[28:36] | She told me to look after clark. | 让我看着 克拉克 |
[28:39] | I was ten years old. | 我那时10岁 |
[28:40] | The mice tried desperately to defend themselves. | 老鼠拼命保卫自己 |
[28:43] | Steve, look at me. | 斯帝文, 看我呀 |
[28:44] | I can fly. | 我能飞了 |
[28:46] | Steve. | 斯帝文 |
[28:48] | Look at me. | 看我呀 |
[28:49] | I can fly. | 我能飞了 |
[28:53] | They managed to revive him, | 他被救活了 |
[28:54] | but he was never the same. | 但不再是以前的他了 |
[28:57] | My mom never recovered. | 妈妈再没有恢复 |
[28:59] | She threw clark in a hospital. | 她把 克拉克 丢进了医院 |
[29:02] | Pretty much drank herself to death. | 差不多是酗酒而死的 |
[29:05] | I have the same thought every day– | 我每天都有同样的想法– |
[29:11] | I wish I could turn back time. | 我只想时间倒流 |
[29:20] | Why don’t you come with me now? | 你现在就跟我去吧? |
[29:22] | I’ll take you down to the M.E.’S office. | 我能带你去ME的办公室 |
[29:44] | all right, we have tyrell’s trainer with possible motive. | 好吧,我们现在有 泰里尔 的训练师 有潜在的动机 |
[29:48] | Tyrell asked me to get him ready for the draft. | 泰里尔让我为他选秀作准备 |
[29:50] | We have mystery woman number one– | 我们有神密女子一号– |
[29:52] | charlene. | 卡兰尼 |
[29:53] | When I left him, | 当我离开时 |
[29:54] | he was satisfied and alive. | 他是满足的,活着的 |
[29:57] | With no apparent motive, | 没有明显的动机 |
[29:58] | but a lot of attitude, | 但装腔作势 |
[29:59] | which automatically makes her a suspect in my book. | 自动地成为了我怀疑对象之一 |
[30:01] | Detectives have interviewed agents, | 警探们调查了经纪人 |
[30:03] | players, coaches, | 球员和教练 |
[30:04] | an entire posse of people who only benefit if tyrell is alive and playing football. | 一大群人都会受益,当泰里尔活着打球 |
[30:09] | Which leaves us with mystery woman number two | 只剩下神秘女子二号 |
[30:11] | who we can only identify from the blood on tyrell mann’s high school ring. | 我们只能从泰里尔 曼高中冠军戒指上 的血迹来寻找 |
[30:14] | And we don’t have a murder weapon. | 也还没有犯罪凶器 |
[30:16] | We’re staring at fourth and long, montana. | 我们还有好多要想呢,蒙大拿姑娘 |
[30:19] | Let’s get something to eat. | 我们去吃点东西吧 |
[30:20] | I think better with food. | 吃了食物,我思考得快 |
[30:22] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[30:24] | That’s it– food. | 就是它– 食物 |
[30:28] | Remember the guy who worked for room service? | 记得那个房间服务的人么? |
[30:30] | Ernie albergo. | 厄尼 艾尔伯格 |
[30:32] | He told detectives | 他告诉警察 |
[30:33] | that he came to tyrell mann’s room to pick up the cart | 他到泰里尔 曼的房间来收拾餐车 |
[30:35] | and that’s when he found him. | 这才发现了他 |
[30:37] | Danny, look at these crime scene photos. | 丹尼, 看这些犯罪现场的照片 |
[30:41] | Where’s the cart? | 餐车在哪里? |
[30:42] | It was rolled out of the room. | 被推出了房间 |
[30:44] | But according to the police report, | 但根据警方的报告 |
[30:47] | not by ernie. | 厄尼 没有推过 |
[30:48] | So, our killer rolled it out. | 那么,是凶手推出去的 |
[30:51] | You know what? | 你知道么? |
[30:51] | You’re on to something. | 你说得没错 |
[30:54] | The carpet is stained in this entire area here. | 地毯整片都被血浸湿了 |
[30:57] | Yet, the padding below was heavily stained just in this one section, | 但是,下面的垫子却只有这小块被沾到 |
[31:00] | and I couldn’t figure out why. | 我想不出原因 |
[31:02] | The cart was wheeled out just before tyrell’s blood started seeping into the carpet. | 餐车刚刚在泰里尔得血要浸湿地毯时碾过 |
[31:08] | And that is about the size of the wheel. | 这正好是车轮的大小 |
[31:10] | But danny, there was no blood trail from the cart. | 但是 丹尼, 没有餐车的血液轨迹 |
[31:12] | We would have noticed it. | 我们不会遗漏的 |
[31:13] | It didn’t roll through the vic’s blood. | 它没有碾过受害者的血 |
[31:15] | The weight of the cart forced the fibers in the rug to bend, | 餐车的重量使得地毯的纤维弯折 |
[31:18] | and the blood was able to seep through to the padding bellow. | 血液才能渗透到下面的垫子上去 |
[31:21] | So, the killer wheeled the cart out of the room and down the hall. | 那么,凶手把餐车推出房间到大厅 |
[31:25] | Away from tyrell mann’s room where housekeeping picked it up that night. | 离开了 泰里尔 曼 的房间 服务员那晚本该取走它的地方 |
[31:28] | Which is why ernie didn’t see it and he went in. | 所以 厄尼 进屋时才没有看到 |
[31:31] | But why would I kill somebody then worry about moving the room service cart out? | 但是为什么在杀了人之后 还要麻烦地把餐车移出去呢? |
[31:35] | Becaus you’re panicked. | 因为恐慌 |
[31:36] | You want to get out of the hotel, | 你想离开旅馆 |
[31:39] | but first you have to hide the murder weapon. | 但首先得藏好凶器 |
[31:43] | Housekeeping said if they found anything, | 房间服务员说,如果发现了什么 |
[31:44] | it would be here. | 就放在这里 |
[32:06] | You’d think they could have organized thistuff a little bit better, huh? | 禁不住想 他们要是有系统地放置就好了,哈? |
[32:09] | Alphabetical order, | 比如按字母 |
[32:10] | maybe something. | 或其他顺序 |
[32:23] | Okay, here we go. | 好,找到了 |
[32:51] | This is the exemplar. | 这是样本 |
[32:52] | The sample dr. Burr provided us. | 布尔医生提供给我们的 |
[32:54] | Notice how all the characters slant ever so slightly to the right? | 注意到所有的字母都向右微微倾斜么? |
[32:57] | But in the question document we got off carter, | 但我们从 卡特那得到的问题书档, |
[32:59] | all the letters are perpencular to the baseline. | 所有的字母都和底线垂直 |
[33:02] | Now take aook at the “ts.” | 现在注意下”ts” |
[33:05] | There’s no pen lift in the question document. | 在问题文档中笔迹没有中断 |
[33:08] | But the “t” in dr. Burr’s sample | 但是布尔医生的样本里的’t’ |
[33:09] | has a horizontal initial stroke followed by a separate downstroke. | 却是起始的横划接着分离的竖划 |
[33:15] | It’s made with two hand motions. | 这是两种不同的书写模式 |
[33:17] | So the one that carter had was definitely a forgery. | 所以 卡特 拿到的肯定是伪造的 |
[33:19] | If dr. Burr didn’t write that prescription, | 如果 布尔 医生没有写那份处方 |
[33:22] | who sold it in that alley? | 谁在那小巷子里卖处方? |
[33:32] | Here’s your cause of death. | 这是致死原因 |
[33:34] | Diffuse axonal injury to the medulla portion of the brain. | 大脑的髓质受到了分散性的轴突损伤 |
[33:37] | Your superhero short-circuited from a blow to the head. | 你的超级英雄因为头部一击就短路了 |
[33:41] | Death was instantaneous. | 瞬间死亡 |
[33:43] | What kind of force would it take to cause that kind of damage? | 造成这样的伤害需要多大的力量? |
[33:46] | Didn’t have to be much. | 不需要很大 |
[33:47] | Our victim was already susceptible due to a previous head trauma. | 受害人因为之前的脑损伤不堪一击 |
[33:50] | So either your killer had significant knowledge ofuman anatomy | 凶手要么熟知解剖学 |
[33:54] | or that was one lucky punch. | 要么这是幸运的一击 |
[33:56] | Or a karate blow. | 或是空手道的一击 |
[34:01] | So you’re looking for soone with karate skills? | 你们要寻找一个空手道选手? |
[34:04] | I think we already found him | 我想已经找到他了 |
[34:06] | mr. Dox, the orderly. | 多克斯医生, 护理员 |
[34:09] | Danny… | 丹尼 |
[34:10] | blood from the pump came backch to tyrell mann. | 打气泵上的血化验出是 泰里尔 曼的 |
[34:13] | – Means it’s confirmed as our murder weapon. – Right. | – 意味着它确定为凶器 – 没错 |
[34:15] | And I got nothing from afis off the prints I lifted off the air mp, | 从打气泵上发现的指纹没什么发现 |
[34:18] | but dna from the prints came back as a nondescript male also not in the system. | 指纹的DNA是男性 没什么特征,也不在数据库中 |
[34:22] | You’re very excited right now for someone | 你现在很兴奋啊 |
[34:24] | who’s telling me we don’t have a suspect. | 可是我们连怀疑对象都没有 |
[34:25] | I’m getting to the good stuff. | 我就要说到好的一面了 |
[34:27] | Dna from the prints off the air pump and dna from the blood | 气泵上的Dna和泰里尔 曼戒指上的Dna |
[34:30] | that you lifted of tyrell mann’s ring have one allele in common at 13 loci. | 在13号位点有相同的等位基因 |
[34:34] | That means whoever left the fingerprints on the murder weapon | 这意味着在凶器上留下指纹的人 |
[34:37] | is the father or son of our mystery woman whose blood was on the ring. | 是在戒指上留下血迹的 神秘女子的父亲或儿子 |
[34:41] | – You got it. – Wow. | – 你说对了 – 哇 |
[34:42] | And we don’t have any names. | 我们现在没有人名 |
[34:43] | No, but we have a starting point. | 但,至少可以着手了 |
[34:44] | The dna on the ring was degraded. | 在戒指上的 dna 开始降解了 |
[34:47] | – Means it happened before tyrell mann was murdered. – Right. | – 说明在泰里尔 曼被杀之前就留着了 – 是的 |
[34:49] | So I say we start at high school when he got e ring. | 那么我们从他得到戒指的高中开始吧 |
[34:52] | – Sounds good. – Great. | – 不错 – 太好了 |
[35:12] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[35:13] | Danny, there was a car accident. | 丹尼, 有过一场交通事故 |
[35:16] | That explains the knee injury. | 所以会有膝伤 |
[35:18] | Elaine bradford was killed. | 艾兰尼 布拉德福德 死亡 |
[35:20] | She was 17. | 她17岁 |
[35:22] | An only child. | 家里唯一的孩子 |
[35:23] | That would’ve been pretty hard on the parents. | 对她的父母很残酷 |
[35:26] | It says tyrell walked away from the scene of the accident. | 报道说泰里尔从事故现场逃逸 |
[35:29] | He didn’t call for help, | 没有打电话求助 |
[35:30] | claimed he was disoriented and confused. | 声称他丧失了判断了 |
[35:35] | Here’s a photo of elaine and tyrell at the prom. | 这是 艾兰尼 和 泰里尔在舞会上的照片 |
[35:37] | You see the necklace she’s wearing? | 你看到她戴的项链? |
[35:38] | – Can you zoom in? – Yeah. | – 能放大么? – 是的 |
[35:42] | Oh, she’s wearing tyrell’s ring around her neck. | 噢,她戴着 泰里尔的戒指 |
[35:45] | Her personal effects would’ve been returned after the autopsy to her family. | 她的私人物品会在尸检后归还给家人 |
[35:50] | To her father. | 给她的父亲 |
[35:52] | It’s tragic what happened. | 那是一场悲剧 |
[35:54] | Sad. | 悲痛 |
[35:56] | I coached tyrell when he was nine years old. | 我从 泰里尔 9岁起就指导他 |
[35:59] | Fl football team. | Fl橄榄球队 |
[36:00] | Fast… whoo. | 好快啊 呜 |
[36:04] | we knew he had it even back then. | 那时我们就知道他有才华 |
[36:07] | The last time I saw him was over a year ago. | 最后次见他是一年多前了 |
[36:09] | No, mr. Bradford, | 不, 布拉德福德先生 |
[36:10] | you saw him two nights ago in his hotel suite. | 你两天前在他公寓见过他 |
[36:14] | You killed him. | 你杀害了他 |
[36:17] | No. | 不 |
[36:19] | Your prints, they’re all over the murder weapon. | 你的指纹,在凶器上遍布 |
[36:22] | No, I just went to talk to him. | 不,我只是找他谈谈 |
[36:24] | You had an argument, | 你们争吵起来了 |
[36:25] | you grabbed the first thing you could find | 你抓住找到的第一件东西 |
[36:26] | and you stabbed him in the neck. | 刺向了他的脖子 |
[36:38] | He just left her there. | 他把她留在那里 |
[36:42] | He was driving under the influence… | 他肆意开车 |
[36:46] | and he killed my daughter. | 杀死了我的女儿 |
[36:48] | And you know what they charged him with? | 你知道怎么指控他的? |
[36:50] | Fleeing the scene of an accident. | 逃离意外现场 |
[36:54] | He did about three weeks of community service. | 他干了差不多三个礼拜的社区服务 |
[36:58] | They didn’t want to ruin his future. | 这没有毁了他的前程 |
[37:01] | So you went to the hotel suite to get your revenge. | 所以你到酒店房间来讨回公道 |
[37:04] | No. | 不 |
[37:06] | I just went to talk to him. | 我只是来跟他谈谈 |
[37:10] | I went there with good intentions. | 我怀着善意而去 |
[37:14] | I swear to you I did. | 我向你发誓 |
[37:16] | It’s the ring you gave my daughter. | 这是你给我女儿的戒指 |
[37:18] | I just want to give you this, tyrell. | 我想把它给你, 泰里尔 |
[37:20] | You know what? | 你知道么? |
[37:21] | You keep it. | 你留着吧 |
[37:21] | I don’t want it. | 我不想要 |
[37:22] | I came all this way to give it to you. | 我这么远过来把这给你 |
[37:26] | Man, why you doing this to me today? | 伙计, 你干吗要在今天这么做? |
[37:27] | Why you trying to ruin the best day of my life bringing up the past? | 你为什么要带着过去 来毁了我最美好的一天? |
[37:30] | That mess haunted me for four and a half years, | 这已经折磨了我4年半了 |
[37:32] | but it’s over. | 但结束了 |
[37:33] | It’s forgotten. | 被遗忘了 |
[37:34] | Just get out of here, man. | 你走吧,伙计 |
[37:35] | Go. | 走 |
[37:36] | I haven’t forgotten about elaine. | 我没有忘记艾兰尼 |
[37:38] | I haven’t forgotten about what happened. | 我没有忘记发生过的事 |
[37:39] | I’m calling security to get you out of here. | 我交警卫来带你走 |
[37:53] | I went to tell him… | 我去为了告诉他 |
[37:58] | despite everything… | 虽然发生过不幸 |
[38:02] | I wished him the best. | 我仍希望他一切如意 |
[38:08] | I just didn’T… | 我却没有 |
[38:11] | get the chance to say it. | 没有机会说出口 |
[38:23] | I’m sorry about your daughter. | 我对你女儿的事很难过 |
[38:42] | I got nothing to say. | 我没什么好说的 |
[38:43] | All right, well, then let us do the talking. | 好的,嗯,让我们来说 |
[38:45] | Two nights ago, | 两天前, |
[38:46] | clark sees you steal dr. Burr’s prescription pad, | 克拉克看到你偷了布尔医生的处方簿 |
[38:48] | then arrange the sale with carter england. | 并安排和卡特 英格兰的交易 |
[38:51] | Clark decides he’s not going to let you get away with it. | 克拉克觉得不能听之任之 |
[38:52] | So he changes into his alter ego… | 所以他化身超人 |
[38:56] | but before he confronts you, | 但在他直面你之前 |
[38:58] | he tries to stop carter from killing an innocent man. | 他还努力阻止了卡特杀害一个无辜的人 |
[39:15] | sounds exciting. | 听上去好刺激 |
[39:17] | I wish I was there. | 我希望能身临其境 |
[39:18] | So you’re lling me that you weren’t in the 64th street alley two nights ago? | 你是说两天前你不在第64街? |
[39:22] | Nowhere near it. | 不在那里附近 |
[39:23] | I want to believe you, mr. Dox, I really do. | 我想要相信你,多克斯先生, 我真的想 |
[39:26] | Now detectives taylo er they definitely don’t believe you. | 现在泰勒探长他们无法相信你 |
[39:30] | They’re all about science, | 他们用科学手段 |
[39:31] | and they’ve got a lot of stuff that tells us that you’re our killer. | 他们有很多证据指出你就是凶手 |
[39:35] | Me? | 我呢? |
[39:35] | I’m old school. | 我是传统的 |
[39:37] | So I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt by putting you in a lineup. | 我要安排你一次指认的机会 |
[39:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:45] | Before your lineup, mr. Dox, | 在你被指认之前, 多克斯先生, |
[39:46] | maybe you can explain to us | 也许你能解释一下 |
[39:48] | why your handwriting matches perfectly with the prescription | 为什么你的笔迹 和这份处方笺上的一模一样 |
[39:51] | that was sold in the alley that you weren’t in two nights ago. | 这是两天前你所不在的巷子里出售的 |
[39:56] | Here. | 这里 |
[39:59] | See for yourself. | 你自己看吧 |
[40:01] | Notice how there’s no pen lift on your “t”? | 注意到你写的”t”笔迹连贯,没有中断? |
[40:07] | There isn’t one here either. | 这不是唯一一个 |
[40:09] | The prescription’s a good forgery. | 处方笔迹是个不错的伪造 |
[40:12] | not goOd enough. | 可还不够好 |
[40:19] | You remember carter england, don’t you? | 你记得卡特 英格兰, 是么? |
[40:22] | Clark was your friend. | 克拉克 是你的朋友 |
[40:23] | He was a retard. | 他是弱智 |
[40:25] | I got paid to pretend I cared. | 我拿钱,才装成在乎他们 |
[40:27] | So you had no problem killing him. | 所以你杀他毫不犹豫 |
[40:30] | Said he was going to turn me in. | 他说会揭发我 |
[40:32] | I was gonna knock some sense into him,you know, | 我是要让他脑子清醒一下,你知道 |
[40:33] | give him a little beat down. | 给他点小教训 |
[40:41] | Stop right there. | 别说了 |
[40:42] | Don’t make me hurt you. | 别逼我伤害你 |
[40:44] | Clark, what are you doing here? | 克拉克, 你在这里干什么? |
[40:47] | Clark! | 克拉克! |
[40:49] | What the hell you think you’re doing? | 你他妈的以为你在干吗? |
[40:58] | Who the hell did he think he was? | 他妈的你以为他是谁? |
[41:00] | Was just a man in a phony yellow cape. | 穿着假冒黄色斗篷的家伙 |
[41:03] | Put this guy in the cage. | 把这人关起来 |
[41:05] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[41:12] | I wish you could’ve met clark. | 我希望你能认识克拉克 |
[41:14] | You would’ve liked him. | 你会喜欢他的 |
[41:16] | I’m sure I would have. | 我肯定会的 |
[41:18] | You know that money that i brought him althose years? | 你知道这些年来我给他的钱? |
[41:21] | He never spent any of it. | 他一点都没有花 |
[41:25] | You know, I can’t help but think | 你知道,我忍不住想 |
[41:26] | that he knew that I was going to need it one day. | 他知道我有一天会需要的 |
[41:30] | That’s what superheroes do, | 这就是超级英雄所为 |
[41:32] | they come to the rescue. | 拯救我们 |
[41:39] | Good luck, steve. | 好运气, 斯帝文 |
[41:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:48] | mac taylor. | 迈克 泰勒 |
[41:51] | I’m on my way. | 我就来了 |
[41:53] | *I am, I am* | 我是 我是* |
[41:55] | *I am superman* | 我是超人* |
[41:58] | *and I know what’s happening* | 我无所不知* |
[42:03] | *I am, im* | 我是 我是* |
[42:05] | *I am superman* | 我是超人* |
[42:08] | *and I can do anything* | 我无所不能* |
[42:14] | *if you go a million miles away* | 即使你遁形无迹* |
[42:18] | *I’ll track you down,* | 我也能将你追踪* |
[42:20] | *girl trust me* | 女孩请相信我* |
[42:23] | *when I say I know the pathway to your heart* | 当我说我知道通往你心灵的道路* |
[42:29] | *I am, I am superman* | 我是 我是超人* |
[42:34] | *and I know what’s happening* | 我无所不知* |
[42:39] | *I am, I am, I am superman…* | 我是 我是超人* |
[42:44] | captioning sponsored by cbs and csi productions caneby a sswg H. |